Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Juice your moves.
Speaker 3: Hot gods.
Speaker 1: Lived, come.
Speaker 2: Stay on top in the woods shovel. Okay, So the Ditty trial began on Monday, and it's gotten pretty heated over the last forty eight hours because his girlfriend for many of those years, Cassandra Ventura known as Cassie, has she's got to be off the stand by Friday. She is eight plus months pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So they're hitting some big stuff on day three and four of the trial. Yesterday was more of a day for you know, her team. Today it's Diddy's lawyers kind of pushing back on things. So it's been, Uh, it's been a lot.
Speaker 3: Diddy's team show the footage out in the elevator lobby, but.
Speaker 2: I think that's all a part of everything we all seen that. I don't think they have to see it again. They're going through old now, you're going through all her old text message evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they keep reshowing that like there's a TV in here, and they showed it yesterday, am I dude, that's really bad to show.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of details of what happened at the freak Offs. I gotta say there are two funny, two funny things that came out, and it's that the names of two MeTL escorts that were hired for these and they just go by Greg and Dave. That was why that was funny to me, But it was it's awful. The details are terrible. The stuff she went through is terrible. But today she's now, you know, they're finding text messages of her kind of going along with it. You know what she has kind of said, Look, I was excited to be with him. I loved him, so I was in on it. I liked not in on it, but like I liked going to the freakoffs in the early stage. Now is their relationship got a little fractured and then you know, start kind of hooking up with other people and things like that. His jealousy was a big problem, and that's kind of a common theme we're seeing is he was the one to act out in anger because he would get jealous. Although there were times he would ask her to hook up with another guy while he watched and sat on the side.
Speaker 3: Because he was in control of those situations.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind, in all of these situations, they're messed up, they're on opiates and they're drugged out of their mind. That's why she's kind of like, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: A lot of this and covered in baby oil, covered in baby oil.
Speaker 2: What she did say like almost to like go at a conspiracy theory on the internet. She's like, there were no drugs in the baby oil, So I let's go ahead and get that out of the way here. Yeah, we didn't put anything in the baby oil. The details are awful. I don't think we need to talk about that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think we can talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty shocking.
Speaker 1: It's pretty shocking stuff.
Speaker 2: There's a situation too where he got really mad that she started dating Kid Cutty. Michael B. Jordan has been thrown into the fire today. Did he got upset that she started hanging out with him when she was on some movie in twenty fifteen?
Speaker 3: You guys know the whole thing about Kid Cutty's car blowing up and all that? No, that was crazy. Yeah, did he tried to have Kid cut he killed?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, and Kid cut he knew it and his car blew up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, because she told him. Yeah, she told Kid Cutt. She had a burner phone to communicate with Kid cutty.
Speaker 1: It's just bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, It's everything we kind of thought, but I also.
Speaker 1: Kind of worse than we thought. Uh, it was.
Speaker 3: All pretty terrible, but it's like it's just just extra shocking.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what this is the hard part of here on this Yeah, we think we know all this stuff, but like again and the way the justice system works here, we need concrete evidence and some of these things that he is being charged for racketeering, I don't know that we have evidence of that yet. Trial's gonna go on. This is gonna be a long trial. I don't think this is gonna be done in two weeks. Like right, There's a lot that's gonna play out. But those are the things that are like things that could put him away for the rest of his life. And I'm not sure that we're gonna get that.
Speaker 3: He's for sure going away for the rest of his life, right, not necessarily, really, he's for sure going away. But to Kat's point, there's certain things that are easier to prove than others, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's why she's had I imagine the most stressful forty eight hours of her life up here, just answering questions about text message. A text message is that she sent in two thousand and eight, you know about and that makes her look like she is a willing participant in these freak offs when she's really just his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like too much stress when you're eight months praying it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think it's kind of crazy that they're doing this, uh this week, but that's just said. She's got to be able to stand by the end of the week. So there's your updates. Jennifer Lopez had a facial injury. Oh, fell down, She's fine, all right.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, World News KT tells us why to never travel overseas. That's coming up in just over three minutes. Before we get there, I want to talk about let's pause and bow our heads for Jennifer's face before we get there.
Speaker 3: Uh, we're got Cowboys chars. Yeah, that's a really good teese man. We got Kyrie as a rap song. There's some world and some world news.