Speaker 1: To foil Hat.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys, you've been talking about global controls will have to be imposed, and.
Speaker 3: And and and the world governing body will be created to enforce them.
Speaker 1: Welcome homeboy, home in your mind from the founded of knowledge. There as lizard people everywhere that some insured.
Speaker 4: Break up.
Speaker 5: Aaron, this is only the beginning.
Speaker 1: You just prew my mind.
Speaker 4: To get.
Speaker 1: Usually podcasting. All right, guys, welcome to Tim fall Hat. We are live from the Wise Wolf Golden Silver Studios. Go to Sam Trab dot gold. He's a promo code Tinfoil and you two can get in on the press Smells game for his little fifty dollars a month. And I'm telling you the money is getting weird. The best place to put your money is in the press metals because it only goes up. Very excited to have this next guest on. We chat it up at Brohemian Grove. He's been on before and we're very excited to have him back. He's an author, he's a podcaster. Please welcome Justin Brown. Back to Tim foll How are you, brother.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm doing good, Sam. Thank you for having me back. Man, I've been looking forward to this well.
Speaker 1: I love your style. I love everything about you. I'm glad we're here. I love your setup behind you. It's great. Man. You're doing it, dude, you're doing it. So justin for those who may not remember you for don't remember your last appearance, can you tell us a little bit about yourself and where our listeners can find you.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, my name is Justin Brown. I kind of got the nickname Doc Brown. My show is the Prometheus Linz Podcast. Anywhere you can consume content, you can find me at Apple, Spotify, YouTube, all those fine establishment. Same thing with the social media is if you just search Prometheus Lens podcast you'll be able to find me. Got a brand new website, prometheuslynspodcast dot com. And my first book, hopefully the first of many have come out this year. It's the Epic of Esau, the Birthright and Seed War. We talked about it last time we were on, but it wasn't out yet. So it's out now, so you guys can find that on Amazon. I think it's ten bucks for the digital or twenty four the hard copy.
Speaker 1: Well, congrats on your book. That's amazing, very excited to talk to you. The seed wars are very important because I believe that it is being played out right now in real time, and we can get into that. So I had a show the other day and we'll get into Sea Wars for sure. I have a show called Doom Scrolling. We were watching it and this guy was talking about the similarities between the story of Jesus and the story of Prometheus's son, and about there's almost this it's parallel. And what I'm trying to do. I'm a Christian, Christ is my Lord. I am trying to take all of it and make it all fit into one story. And some people might find this has blasphemy. I don't believe it is at all. But you know, when you had you know what's his face? Bill Maher put out his movie We've talked about this before, where he says the story Jesus has been told many times in other religions over time, and he takes as a sign of like, it's not authentic, Whereas I don't believe that at all. I think they're all telling the same story. It's just different. The names are different because they're different cultures and languages. And it is of my belief that our timeline is a lot longer than people believe and that these things happened, they just might have happened way longer ago than some people want to leave and understand. And it's again, Jesus is my savior. So I just what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, honestly, I've sitting there nodding away the whole time you were talking, because I mean, that's exactly how I see it. I'm not your stereotypical Christian. I venture outside the pasture, and I love history. I love comparative mythology, and I like looking at these things and seeing what rhymes, what stacks up.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm this type of person.
Speaker 2: If I have the same story over and over again throughout every culture, you know, every timeline and continent, that there has to be something to that.
Speaker 3: And I love that.
Speaker 2: I love gathering those puzzle pieces and seeing what sticks because it reaffirms my faith. That solidifies my faith, and I think the story of Christ is one of those. Joseph Campbell he was not a Christian, but he wrote a book Hero of a Thousand Faces, and he talked just about the very same thing that you're talking about. He took all of the mythology throughout history and gathered them all together and kind of showing how they were so similar telling the same story. And I just take the position that God, the creator of the universe, the creator of us all, didn't just remain silent and speak to a select handfew in the levant that I think he gave hints of himself throughout the world, and that way, when the Messiah came, everyone would be more prone to accept it because it was a familiar story.
Speaker 3: So I think he did.
Speaker 2: He left breadcrumb trails throughout the memory and missing legends of man.
Speaker 3: That way he could be recognized when he came.
Speaker 5: Trying to any thoughts on that, well, I mean that, you know, like you said, that used to especially as a young man, you know, my teens young that used to really bug me. It used to go, I mean, I don't I don't know how you felt, but it used to really bug me that, you know, especially, I mean I remember taking intro the New Testament in college and my professor was Bart Airman, who anybody who is kind of delved into New Testament uh scholarship knows the guy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: And he he was used to be an evangelical Christian and then became an agnostic because of his research and as you said, you know, comparative theology, and and then at the time, you know, he kind of enjoyed it seemed like popping the bubbles, you know, the the of undergrads. But it took me, you know, a year or two, and I realized I eventually got to the point after that where you are, where I was like, wait, what these things that are being pointed out as weaknesses and flaws in Christianity are actually strengths and I and I totally agree, Yeah, that's where I am.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I think this is it's it's it's more evidence than anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like, I even.
Speaker 2: Take the same one with the mess Optamians, because a lot of atheists point to the Mesopotamian mess and they said, oh, it predates the Bible, so it shows you that the Bible is a copy and a fluke. And I'm like, no, man, if you're a Christian, you know your Bible tells you that Genesis six, right, the fallen angels came down read with the daughters of men and they were exiled, they were kicked out, you know, and the Book of Jude says that they traded their first estate. So yeah, of course, you're going to get their distorted story first, because they were here first according to our own timeline and texts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if it's to get to think, it's to mock it because it's the same story and not go maybe it is the same story that is just being told in different words and names and cultures, but they're all talking about the same story.
Speaker 5: I feel strongly about that, specifically with the creation myth, Like absolutely, I feel that way about Creation. Now the Jesus story. You'll often find when you dig a bit, and Wes Huff has you know, done great scholarship on this, that there aren't as many similarities as they they as they suggest, you know, like there are important distinctions, like it turns out the guy was actually a fish. He wasn't even a human, you know what I mean, things like that. So I would suggest a caution to it before you say like, oh, it's all you know, Jesus is also appearing in these other places that many if you dig down in many of those myths that they like in religious especially presented as you know, somehow tantamount to the Christ story. They're very important and central to the theme of the story. Differences in many of those go check out wes Helf if he talks about a.
Speaker 1: Lot no I get I get that. I'm also fine with that. I mean it's like it's it's almost like, how can we present to the people that we're trying to teach it to and what are they going to accept? Whether they're not going to accept totally. But I think it's bare bones. It's it's a similar story. Maybe that's just my opinion, and it just and it actually strengthens what I believe instead of like dismisses it justin what do you want to get? How do you want to start?
Speaker 2: Well, I figured that like last time we talked, I talked about how the ancient writers believed that Esau was of the serpent seed, and we kind of dived into that just a little bit that I know, me and Johnny was talking back and forth about this seed war and kind of how it started and progressed, and we kind of just run out of time on that one. So I was going to see, maybe for today we could just take a deeper dive into this seed war and this serpent seed theory and kind of just go to the beginning, go to Genesis and break it down and show you what I believe to be an allegorical story of where this seed war all took place.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm down. Where do you want to start?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess first just to lay some groundwork for people, because I tell this, I'm suggesting that that Satan, the Hasatan, is represented allegorically as a tree, and a lot of people want to say, no, that that can't be right, that that doesn't make sense, and it doesn't. We don't see that anywhere in the Bible. So I wanted to get that down and show you first. Uh, if you share on.
Speaker 1: Your screen, do you see south to share on the screen? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, let's see how do I share? I was just going to read?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean no, you can read it.
Speaker 5: You have that option if you wish to share the screen.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: But it's a yes Isaiah, chapter fourteen, verse seven, and it goes through twenty one. And so this is a tree allegory. And this is that famous passage where a lot of people talk about, you know, how they'll have fallen old Lucifer, you know, son of the Morning. So we know this is about Satan. So if we go there, starting in seven, it says, the whole earth is at rest and quiet. They break forth into singing. The cypresses rejoice at you, the cedars of Lebanon, saying, since you were laid low, no woodcutter comes up against us. Shiell beneath it stirred up to meet you. When you come, it rouses the shades. And that's ref I am in the original languages.
Speaker 3: To greet you.
Speaker 2: All who were leaders of the earth. It raises from their thrones, all who were kings of the nations. All of them will answer and say to you, you too have become as weak as we.
Speaker 3: You have become like us.
Speaker 2: Your pomp is brought down to shield the sound of your harps. Maggots are laid as a bed beneath you, and the worms are your covers. How you are fallen from heaven, old day star, son of the dawn, How you are cut down to the ground, You who lay the nations low. You said in your heart, I will ascend to heaven above the stars of God. I will sit by throne on high. I will sit on the mount of Assembly, in the far reaches of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds. And I will make myself like the most high. But you are brought down to shield, to the far reaches of the pit. Those who see you will stare at you and ponder over you. Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms, who made the world like a desert and overthrew its cities, who did not let his prisoners go home, All the kings of the nations lying glory, each in his own tomb. But you are cast out away from your grave like a loath branch, clothed with the slain, those pierced by the sword, who go down to the stones of the pit, like a dead body trampled under foot. So there you have the condemnation of Satan. It describes his fall, and you have all this tree symbology. It talks about, you know, he's this tree, and uh, he's going to be cut down, and it even caused him the abominable branch. So there we clearly see lots of illusions to the serpent and the cash being compared to allegorically as a tree. So again we'll see this on the same side, talking about offspring. You know, the branch, the family tree that the fruit of your you know loom and we see the same thing on the opposite side, even on the good side. So I'm kind of showing you the seed war from both sides and both use this same terminology.
Speaker 3: If you go to Isaiah chapter four, versts the real.
Speaker 1: Quick is there a specific tree, it becomes Is this the tree in the gardener Eden? Do you think is where the serpent is from? You're saying it's the tree that beer fruit that you that God tells you do not eat the fruit from this tree, or a paraphrasing that you're saying, it's that particular tree is lucifer.
Speaker 2: Yes, allegorically, because I'm trying to show you because that's what I come out and usually say. But a lot of people want to try to argue with me and say that, you know, scripture doesn't do that. You know, Satan's not described as a tree. But you know, I'm showing you plenty of verses here to kind of allude to that and show that this was allegoric language that the ancient writers used to not only talk about Satan, but to talk about bloodlines and lineages.
Speaker 1: So interesting, dude, it's so deep, right, It's so deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. You got to get into the weeds. Man.
Speaker 2: But that Isaiah chapter four, verse two, it says in that day, the branch of the Lord shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of the survivors of Israel. So here again we have allegoric language for a branch and that it would be beautiful and glorious, and that the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of Israel. So he's talking about the lineage of Abraham, that the Chosen. See, they're in the same allegoric language. And you have it again with the lineage of the Messiah through David, King David, because in Isaiah chapter eleven, verse one says, there shall come forth they shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit. So once again you have this same terminology and allegorical language talking about the chosen line and becoming Messiah. And last time I was on with you guys, we talked about Ezekiel twenty eight and how that was the condemnation of the King of Tire. How the language, yeah, man, and how that language changes. It starts off talking to a king but then the language changes and it shows you clearly they're no longer talking to a man. They're talking to the entity behind the man pulling the strings, which is the serpent, the satan bro That's.
Speaker 1: So crazy, that's so crazy, because that goes back to White Lotus of Light when he came on and he was talking about this really big moment in humanity where basically Alexander or one of the Russians ours attacked the city attire and that kind of was the fort or the epicenter of this dark, dark occult, and everyone believed that it was impossible to invade, and he did it. He went in there and he destroyed them. And to me, that's where a big part of the war between the globalists and the Russians come from. Am I off on that? And anyway? Does that sound like it makes sense?
Speaker 3: Now? I hear what you're saying. I'm one of these type guys.
Speaker 2: I'm not really involved, like in the politics and all that kind of stuff, but I do think that we do see all this, you know, this seed war still playing out today in the bloodlines and lineages, you know, fighting for control.
Speaker 6: And for power.
Speaker 1: So interesting. Yeah, okay, but.
Speaker 2: That last time we had talked that mentioned Ezekiel twenty eight, and I focused on the coverings because you know, the language changes and it says, you know, you were in the garden of Eden, perfect in all your ways. Every precious stone was your covering. And it lists all these stones, and it's a carbon copy of the priestly ephod that the priests were in the tabernacle, and it talks about his beauty and splendor, So that goes to show you up. This is another way allegorically that profits when they would call out kings, they would talk about the entity, the Hasatan behind that ruler. And we see this again in Ezekiel, and once again this is another condemnation to the Pharaoh of Egypt. But just like in Ezekiel twenty eight, the language changes and it's no longer talking about a man, that's talking about a being that was on God's holy mountain in Eden. And once again we have all of this tree language and comparisons. So if you remember the beauty described in Ezekiel twenty eight, you know, talked about how beautiful he was, he was perfect in.
Speaker 3: All his way, and he was so glorious.
Speaker 2: And then earlier when I read Isaiah fourteen, how he would set his throne on high, but he was cast down. As I read these next few verses, I just wanted to remind you of that. That way, you have that in the back of your mind. But that's Ezekiel thirty one to one, Okay, So it's one through eleven. So it says in the eleventh year, in the third month, on the first day of the month, the word of the Lord came to me, son of Man, Say to the Pharaoh, king of Egypt, and to his multitude, whom are you like in your greatness?
Speaker 3: Behold?
Speaker 2: Assyria was a cedar in Lebanon, with beautiful branches and forest shade, and of towering height its.
Speaker 3: Top among the clouds. The waters nourished it.
Speaker 2: The deep made it grow tall, making its rivers flow around the place of its planting, sending forth its streams to all the trees of the field. It towered high above all the trees of the field. Its burrows grew large, and its branches long. From abundant water in its shoots. All the birds of heaven made their nests in the burrows under its branches. All the beasts of the field gave birth to the young, and under its shadow lived all great nations. It was beautiful in its greatness in the length of its branches, for its roots went down to abundant waters. The cedars in the Garden of God could not rival it, for the fir trees equal its burrows. Neither were the plane trees like its branches. No tree in the Garden of God was equal in its beauty. I made it beautiful in the mass of its branches, and all the trees of Eden envied it that were in the Garden of God. WHOA So this mirrors and sounds just like those other verses. I mentioned that he was beautiful, perfect in his ways, he set his heights among the stars, but he was brought down and cast out. So I just wanted to bring those up a little bit just before I kind of got into the meat, because I wanted to show the people that when I try to talk about this, they're like, that's crazy, You're just making stuff up.
Speaker 3: Satan is not a tree. That's stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I'm showing you here, it's it's allegorically true throughout the Bible.
Speaker 1: So what what does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: I just think, you know, like you know allegories.
Speaker 2: They use poetic language to explain things, and also these prophets and prophecy is kind of esoteric, you know. Even Jesus taught in parables.
Speaker 5: There's so much of it, right, I mean, it's it's it's something we kind of take for granted now when reading the Bible. But if you don't, you're not prepared to read it in that abstract way, you're gonna miss it's so much because it's so little of it as literal, you know, it's it's so much of it's written in kind of coded language.
Speaker 2: It's so and Jesus even or Psalms it says it is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but it is the glory of kings to search things out out.
Speaker 3: You know, they're not going to spell it out for you. You gotta you gotta dig, you know.
Speaker 6: Do you think back then it was easier to code it out.
Speaker 2: I think so, because I mean it was more familiar writing and writing styles, and.
Speaker 1: It was the writing of the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's absolutely true. Yeah, there are paintings and stuff. Now it would just be emojis, you see, like painting. I remember when we took that art allery. I think it was a loup. We were in and and they were all the paintings, you know, especially the religious paintings. You just see them and like, oh, that's okay, it's a painting of two women. And then somebody who knows what the talking about like shows you that it's all this coded language that people of the time would have known that you're just completely missing, like the whole there's a tale in paintings, and it's got to be the same way with scripture also, you know, would.
Speaker 7: You say it would be the same thing as in like we saw memes now it's almost saw one of.
Speaker 6: This and we and we know everything behind it, be like oh this is why. Oh okay, that's crazy, because.
Speaker 1: Don't There's a famous video and I forget exactly how it goes, but it's a video of like an overweight pastor. He's kind of chunky, but he's talking about a painting of like man versus the Devil. Have you seen this video, checkmate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude painting in the louver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like how everyone perceived it forever one way, And then a chess master came and looked at it, and he looked at the board and it's a totally different painting than what everybody up into that moment. Beleeved that it was just a completely can you look this up? What's it called? The video?
Speaker 2: The painting check painting. The painting is called checkmate because what it is. It shows a man, two men playing chess, and it shows like this dark evil entity like behind him in the columns, like you know, that's the spirit behind this guy. And then the other guy, he's got like an angel behind him on his shoulder and the guy is looking down like he's distraught, like he's lost the match. It's called checkmate because the guy at the angel has lost. But like you said, that chess player got to look looking at it, and he was like no, he said, I'm a you know, a world champion chess player. He said, they're gonna have to change the name of this painting, he said, because there is not a chick mate here.
Speaker 3: He said that the king has one more move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, And it's a great video. I mean, you feel the energy in this video and it's really inspiring. Yeah. So it's like you're totally right, Johnny, unless you know what you're looking at. And you can even say that with conspiracies, right, Like when something's presented and people take it at face value, but you know the history, you can go no, no, no, this is what's actually happening here, and everyone calls you a crazy person, and then it turns out you're true. You're right about what you just said. It's so so deep, dude, That's why I love this stuff. Did you find it?
Speaker 5: I emailed you actually a picture it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if it's this one. Let me see if you guys?
Speaker 5: Can is it christ Fellowship Church?
Speaker 8: I have?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: This is it?
Speaker 1: Can we watch it real quick? It's such a great video, dude.
Speaker 6: I just played right John?
Speaker 1: Do you mind if we play?
Speaker 5: You got to put it up over there in the museum?
Speaker 9: Are you can you guys hear it? I mean it's coming out of the thing. Hold on, justin can you hear it at all? You have to actually make it sounds okay, it's played.
Speaker 5: You have to share it in zoom. Do you get me share a screen?
Speaker 1: It's a great video, dude.
Speaker 5: Fire I'll clean this up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I can tell you too.
Speaker 2: The the Da Vinci painting of the Last Supper, there is actually an Easter egg in that one.
Speaker 3: Too. If you look where the Jesus and.
Speaker 2: The Apostles sit there and to have that v well, Judas is the one that breaks the covenant and turns Jesus over. If you look closely at the elbow of Judas, there is a salt shaker that is knocked over and salts built on the table.
Speaker 3: And it's us that that's no big deal.
Speaker 2: But back at the end, they were signaling that Judas was a covenant breaker because they took salt covenants. So that artist, you know, Da Vinci's painting that in there, him his elbow knocking that salt shaker over was clear to the people that time that Okay, they're saying that this guy's a covenant breaker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like everybody was Stanley Kubrick, where every little thing in every video or every movie means something. Guys, listen, we're all busy. I mean, school's now back. You're running around, you're working, you got kids, you got everything, you got x G. You're playing poker all the time like a fiend. Okay, do you have time to prepare perfect meals? Well, guess what you can now with our good friends at home, chef, let me tell you about Home Chef. As summer winds down, in the chaos of back to school season ramps up, are your healthy eating habits slipping due to convenience? Skip the expensive takeout and unhealthy options. Home chefs fresh ingredients and delicious meals directly to you, Save money, and simplify your routine with flavorful meals everyone will love Listen. Home Chef delivers fresh ingredients and chef design recipes conveniently to your doorstep, simplifying your cooking experience. Users of leading meal kits have ranked rated Home Chef number one in quality, convenience, value, tastes and recipe ease. Okay. Whether you prefer classic meal kits with pre portioned ingredients, quick thirty minute recipes, oven ready options, microwavable meals, or dedicate family menu, Home Chef has everything you and your family needs for hassle free delicious dinners okay. Home Chef has over thirty options a week and serves a variety of dietary needs. Plus it's economical. Home Chef customers save an average of eighty six dollars per month on gross That's amazing, and when meal planning ends up on the back burner, check out home Chef's new five Ingredients meals that simplify prep with super easy recipes steps using just five fresh pre portion ingredients. I love that, So listen, here's what we got for you. For a limited time, home chef is offering our listeners fifty percent off and free shipping for your first box plus free dessert for life. Go to home chef dot com slash tinfoil. That's home chef dot com slash tinfoil for fifty percent off your first box and free dessert for life. Home chef dot com slash tinfoil must be an active subscriber to receive the free dessert. Okay, that's how it goes, all right, guys, Hey listen to me. Guys, we got a This crypto market is on a run. Okay, what did Bigcuin get up to one twenty five Johnny?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was another all time high.
Speaker 1: I mean they talked about that it was gonna be in one hundred years. Here we are and listen. Maybe maybe you didn't get in bitcoin in time, even though I think you can. There's a ton of other coins you can get into. You can get in real quick and make some good money. And there's no better person to listen to than James Ex's man and copy my Crypto. Let me tell you about Copy of my Crypto, Guys' is a pissue off to watch crypto fly up in price for over a decade. He's still done nothing about it. It makes sense. Cryptos complicated and really boring. Well, here's the good news. You don't need to know a thing about crypto to make money like so many haves. The copymcrypto dot com membership site shows you the exact cryptos that YouTuber James Mann personally owns, which means you just copy him. It's like having a big brother that knows exactly what he's doing. You don't need to know a thing or how to You don't need to know a thing about crypto or how to invest. You just simply copy along. So let me tell you about James. He runs a Crypto with James YouTube channel which has so many more subscribers, and it has this says fifty four thousand. It's way past that, Okay, He's got a ton of subscribers. In the summer twenty twenty, he told his viewers to buy twenty six cryptos had you put one hundred bucks in each one and went on to be worth over one hundred and twenty three thousand. Of the twenty six cryptos, His top pick of the year, the one he singled out Phantom, went up six hundred and ninety two times. That happens man. That one call alone has retired a number of people, including guys in the twenties and thirties. Remember this is public knowledge. You can go to YouTube and verify yourself. So if you'd like to join the over twenty one hundred members who copy James and pause what you're doing in head over to copymcrypto dot com slash tinfoil. That's copy my Crypto forward slash tfh. Okay, you'll not only find proof of everything I've said, but our viewers get full access for just a buck. Yes, you missed that on crypto buy a little bit here and there, buy a little bit here and there. But there's over two million other cryptos. Do you really think you miss out on all of them? Nope? God, don't waste time. Go to this and read it once again. That's copy my Crypto dot com slash tfh. It's ending money worthy for so many, it just may do the same for you. Here it is, can we see it?
Speaker 4: There's a chess board and there's a guy sitting on the other side, and the guy sitting on the other side has his hand on his head like this, and he's like in desperation. And as they were taking a tour through the loover, there had been a group of particularly tour and in the tour was the world chess champion and he comes walking by the picture and the guy's explaining to him, this is a picture of an artist rendering of somebody who lost the battle with the devil. And so the group moved on to the next picture to see something else, but the world chess champion he stayed there and he just kept looking at the picture, and soon they noticed that he was not with the group, and so the tour guide came back and said, we've we've moved on, are you are you coming? He said, well, I've been looking at this picture and the guy said yeah. He said, it's it's called checkmate. The devil's laughing. The man's lost, and he said yeah, he said, I've been noticing that. He said, but while I've been standing here, I've kept looking at the picture. I've got I got a problem and he said, well, what do you mean. He said, well, you know, I'm a I'm a world champion chess player, and I spent my life playing chess, and normal people don't always see what a world champion chess player sees. He says, but when y'all walked off, I looked at the devil laughing, and I looked at the man in desperation. But he said, I noticed something on the chessboard. He said, either they gonna have to change the painting or they gonna have to change the name. And the guy said, well, why are they gonna have to do that? He said, well, you know, I'm a world champion chess player. And he said when I observed the board, I found out the King still has one more moves.
Speaker 1: I come to tell somebody today, do you believe you've been cornered? You believe everything is gone and nothing has got any hope.
Speaker 4: But the king still has a more move In the fullness of time, God.
Speaker 1: Said his son, I dare you to declare it.
Speaker 4: The king has one more moves.
Speaker 1: He has one more Fuck. That's fire, dude. That video is gives me chills every time I watch it makes him I cry. It's a great it's a great video, so let's get back to it. So everything, there's symbolism and everything. Where were you at? Sorry about that we went on that little tangent.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're good.
Speaker 2: I mean I love that video too, But yeah, I was just talking about the how throughout the Bible I showed all those verses to show that symbology and the allegory of trees and branches is used of Satan, and it's also used of family lines and lineages. So I wanted to just kind of lay that out before we jumped straight into the meat of the matter of the Garden of Eden. So we come into the Garden of Eden, and we have Adam and we have Eve, and the story goes that they Eve bit into this apple and they ate this apple and then all of a sudden, like they got consciousness, they realized they were naked, and they this was the knowledge of good and evil, and this is what got them kicked out of the garden.
Speaker 3: But when you go back and you.
Speaker 2: Read it, it says that Eve partook of this tree, and the Hebrew word there where it says eat. If you look at that, you know the Hebrew language can have you know, many different meanings, and so it says that she ate that same word many times in the Old Testament and the New Testament. Also it translates to enjoys. So Eve partook of this tree and she enjoyed. And it says then she went to her husband and he too enjoyed.
Speaker 3: So what do you what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I'm saying that I think this is an allegory for a sexual act.
Speaker 1: That that's what I thought you were getting into.
Speaker 2: And here's the proof of the pudding, guys. Okay, And like I said, I done lay it out for you. There's no denying that Satan was described as a tree and multiple passages and all the branches and all that kind of stuff is allegory and symbol symbolism for genealogies and lineages. Okay, So now we looked at the cause and effect. After she partakes of this tree and enjoys, she then goes to her husband and he enjoys. So two seeds were germinated during that uh interaction. Well, then after this happens, what do they do? They cover their reproductive organs? WHOA, yeah and so, and I had somebody tell me a story. When they first explained this idea to me, Uh, doctor Joey Pugh shout out to her, but she said, growing up, she said, my mother was really strict about sweets before dinner. She said, we were We knew we are not to eat cookies and sweets before dinner. She said, But every once in a while, she said, well, my mother would sneak out of the kitchen, Me and my sister would climb up on the refrigerator and steal some cool She said, we try to hurry up and eat them before she came in. She said, well, one time we got calm, and she said she walked in the room and busted us. She said, you know what we've done, she said, the first thing we've done, She said, we covered our mouth because that's where the sin was, that's where the transgression was.
Speaker 3: That's what we wanted to hide.
Speaker 6: So they covered it up because you all, because.
Speaker 1: They got weird. Man.
Speaker 2: Wow, So I thought that was pretty telling. And then she said, and you got to remember the people of this time. She said, you got to look at it as they looked at it, because this is an ancient text written to and by ancient people. She said, during this time, she said, it was mosaic law. It was eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. And she said, and if you look at the judgments and curses of God, it always correlates to the crime. She said, So if Eve and Adam would have ate an apple, she said, the curse would have been a sour stomach, diarrhea, or rotten teeth, something correlated to eating.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: But when you look at all of the cursings from the gardens, she said, they're all about sexual reproduction. The woman is cursed with painful menstruation, she was cursed with the painful child bearing. And then was God say, He says, I will put enmity between her seed and thy seed, talking to the serpent. So God's saying, right there, hey, what you've done, you germanated two seeds. You're gonna have You're gonna have twins, and it's gonna be man seed and the serpent's seed, and they're gonna be at enmity, at war with each other.
Speaker 1: Oh, Johnny thoughts, this is insane.
Speaker 5: Fascinating.
Speaker 1: Fascinating is a better word to you use? Fascinating?
Speaker 2: Wow. And then if we look at the names, the names are even telling the same story. Okay, Cain was the eldest. Well, it says that when you go into the Hebrew etymology of his name, it means acquired. Okay, And if anybody, I'm sure most of us in here are fathers, the name is something very important. You know, when we're coming up with names, there's probably fifty or sixty names that are postulated and thought about and narrowed down its chos with intention. What loving mother would name their child acquired, you know what I mean? Because he was basically adopted into the family. Adam adopted him because it wouldn't his. And then when you go to Abel Abel's name, when you go to the Hebrew etymology of that name, it means breath. Well, why was he named breath Because if you remember when God created Adam, it said he was a lifeless being until the breath of life was given to him from God. So Abel was named after his father because he was in the similitude of him, his father. And if we look when they're kicked out of the garden, what happens Kine kills Abel, So once again there'll be war, they'd be enmity between the two. I mean, all that stuff makes perfect sense to me with this new set of glasses.
Speaker 1: That is incredible, Johnny, any thoughts, Uh.
Speaker 5: That's incredible is the word? Yeah, fascinating.
Speaker 1: That's so interesting, dude, seems plausible to it. Just you know, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like you just kind of look back at all these stories from the past, even if you get in the narcissism, and you know, everybody has their opinion on that and teach their own. You know, in the story of Sophia, she's the first feminist, dude, she's the first feminist. She's like, I'm gonna make I'm gonna make life, I'm gonna create on my own. Has a kid instantly aggrets it? What does that sound like some single moms out there, right? You know? I mean it's like literally this story as old as time and now we got this whole thing and I'm sorry if I'm using this word in discussion, but this cooking going on here, which is like a big problem right now. You're finding out, dads are finding out there, the kid's not really there. I mean, it's all the same. And this is what I get into, man, where it's like, you know, obviously the people listening to this, probably have a strong religious belief. But when I look at sins and I go, here are all these problems, Here are these sins? How many of these problems have wrecked my life? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Obviously not murder, I would never do that, but every you know, and you know, gluttony, you know, the temptation of flash, all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Sexual stuff is always at the top of the list. And that's what we see here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's so it's just this thing where it's like vagina will say nice in this context is just so powerful, dude, and it's almost like it's too powerful. It's almost too powerful. It's almost uncontrolled, right, And we live in this society where we're like, let's go you know, the divine, feminine, whatever you want to say. But there's something about it. And you know, again this goes back to Johnny and I's discussion on you know, the Islam versus the West and which one treats women better, you know, and Johnny just went to London. He would tell you it's it's the West, which I totally understand. But there's also something about when you don't when you just kind of release the beast. Yeah, and everything that comes with that.
Speaker 5: Well, it's funny too that, like their solution to the problem of the pee being so powerful is to just put a back on it.
Speaker 1: Just put a whole bag on him.
Speaker 5: If I can't control my urges and it's ruining my life, put a bag on them, you know. I mean, that's really their solution to it. It's just like, hey, back them up, bro, too much input.
Speaker 1: Ours is the exact opposite. Ours is put it on totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, neither, And obviously we enjoy the other one, but maybe that's.
Speaker 6: Not good either to a certain extent. We enjoy the other one till it's a family.
Speaker 1: Member, until it's a family member.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, even right after you release, you know, I'll think about all the things that are just gross to.
Speaker 6: You and the.
Speaker 1: P That's a big reason why I quit watching people do weird stuff on videos. Right, You're like, oh, it's a giant cult humiliation. They're like they don't understand.
Speaker 5: Have you been like sick and then all that like nausea, if you're nauseous, and it kind of just brings you into like the fundamentals of survival, you know, you get you're getting that and said I do anyway, I know about you guys, and so all that ship is just disgusting to you.
Speaker 3: In that moment.
Speaker 5: You're just like, look at us, we're all filthy pigs, you know what I mean. And I think that's really like a little tap from Fall the Creator likes.
Speaker 1: Because of the p.
Speaker 6: Still is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least I'm the West.
Speaker 5: And there's some message in there about like procreation and stuff too, and that you know the desire to procreate that.
Speaker 1: Poor Adam didn't have DNA task back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, results are in and you are not.
Speaker 1: I told you to you. Wow, bro, mind blowing. Dude, there is mind blowing. It's like the Bible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was just going to say that to you that and when I bring that up, it is it's a paradigm buster. And when you bring that up, man, it's like, you know, two things happen. Typically it's fight or flight. And I've had people just shut down not even want to talk about it. Then I've had other people call me a heretic and that I deny Christ and I'm going to hell and all kinds of crazy stuff. And it's like, man, if y'all just be patient and hear the rest of my talk, I think I could show you that in the very least, you'd have to say, man, it's a possibility.
Speaker 5: Those people and if you can. By the way, the people who call you a heretic just for you know, interrogating your own faith, those people are perhaps worse than the other side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have a belief, you should be able to take questions and counter argument.
Speaker 5: That's in the Bible, you know, the idea of you know, testing and trying your faith, you know, part of us.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 7: But that's what that's kind of a little bit what made me lose it because I went to what is it comunion where you go with a bunch of little kids and you try to ask questions because you're thirteen. You know, you're like, well, why this why that we don't ask questions here?
Speaker 6: This is what the Lord said.
Speaker 7: You sit down and as a kid, you're like, well, let me ask questions. Then that's when you say, okay, since you don't want to tell me there's some holes in here, then yeah, And then that's when you figure it out.
Speaker 6: You're like, oh, something's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, dude, let's go keep going, dude, this is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I can show you throughout scripture that this is you know, this is nothing new, and this is something that ancient people believed and it was it was in their.
Speaker 3: Wheelhouse and thought processes.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, if you go to first John chapter three, verse twelve, John comes right out and tells you that Caine was of the wicked One. So if you go there, it says we should not be like Cain, who was of the evil One and murdered his brother. And that word of is always used to describe, you know, a descendant of a son of When they're using that in context of father son, it's saying that they're of that person, they're of that family, that lineage. And you even have that same uh word used earlier when I talked about the root of of Jesse the Messiah. So this was you know, common knowledge to people back then, and John just says it out right. He was of the evil One who was a murderer. From the beginning, we know Cain was the first murderer.
Speaker 3: He killed his brother.
Speaker 2: And once again John chapter eight, verse forty one through forty four. So like the context of this passage here is Jesus is in an argument with the Pharisees, and he calls them a den of vipers, you know, compares them to a serpent. And they're going back and forth about genealogies and claiming that they are of the seed of Abraham. So the context of this conversation shows that there's two families, two branches, and they're going back and forth saying, Oh, I'm of Abraham seed, I'm not of the other one seed. And I'm going to read some of that just to show you the context of that John eight forty one. So without all that context in mind, here it says, and this is read letters, this is Jesus. He says, you are doing the works of your that your father did. They said to him, we were not born of sexual immorality. Whoa, because they're talking about Cain. Cain was born of sexual immorality. He was of the other seed. They're claiming to be of Abraham seed, the good seed. So if we continue, it says we have one father, even God. And Jesus said to them, if God were your father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he who sent me. Why do you not understand what I say. It is because you cannot.
Speaker 3: Bear to hear my word.
Speaker 2: You are of your father, the devil, and your will is to do your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. So here you have Jesus telling the Pharisees that they're a pit of vipers, comparing them to serpents. And then they're are again saying that they're of the seed of Abraham, and Jesus comes up and says, Then they reply with, you know, we were not born of fornication.
Speaker 3: We have one father.
Speaker 2: Because they're talking about this seed war. You know, Cain and Abel they had two fathers, and one was of the evil one. And I'll showed you two verses where John just comes right out and says it he's of the evil one, the wicked one, who is a murderer from the beginning. I mean, the context of the whole conversation is Cain and the seed war.
Speaker 1: Guys, we are fighting demons over here, Okay, We're fighting these eugenic demons who I don't want us having kids, and the only way to do it is to bang our way out of it. Okay, that's right. It's up to you to save humanity by dropping hard d's on everybody. And there's one company who's working with the Lord, and that's our friend at blue Chow. Let me tell you about blue Choo, everybody. Blue Choo isn't just a tablet. It is a cheat cut for your crotch. Stronger, harder, longer lasting. Like some gave your downstairs a pep talk and a gym membership. Blue Choo is the original brand offering chewabowl tablets for better sex. Okay, I love it, dude.
Speaker 7: I eat it.
Speaker 8: Then my dick eats one. And we were double bangers, bro, double bangers, dude. And we just roam the streets, keep in the city safe for the ladies. And guess what, everybody good pregnant. That's how it goes. Everybody gets pregnant. That's how it goes. We're shooting mad shots. Okay, mad shots. Not probably down to one to night, but still that shit is lethal.
Speaker 1: Bang bang miss yeah, daddy, don't miss combo max combo now, oh yeah, getting into it. I just want angry, dick. That one's so big, it's so angry. It just fights for freedom. That's what I'm looking for, guys. Okay, So guys, this isn't just a call about performance. It's about legacy or third legacy. Okay, give her group chat something to talk about. You know, when you lay it down, they're talking about how it gets up. Yes, nothing makes you more a legend than a little blue Choo. Discover your options at bluech you dot com and we got a special deal for our listeners as always, get your first month of blue ch you free to choose the promo code Tinfoil at checkout and pay five bucks for shipping. That's it. Join blue Choo's Mission Upgrade Humanity, one thrust at a time. Had to bluech you dot com for detail. Else and safety involved had a huge, huge, rock hard thanks to Bluetoo for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 3: Here's one, dude.
Speaker 2: And honestly, when I found this one, this was when I was first trying to you know, flesh this out and see, you know, if it held water. This was the final nail in the coffin for me, because like when you go to the King James, when Eve you know, partakes of the tree and the King James version it says that she was beguiled by the serpent, and that word has a sexual connotation to it. And anytime you look through the scripture and that word is used more often than not, it does. It has a sexual connotation. So when we get to the writings of Paul, and like I said, this was the final nail in the coffin for me, I'm like, Okay, this is true, man. But when you go to Second Corinthians, chapter eleven, starting in verse two, it says, for I am jealous over you, with godly jealousy, for I have espoused you to one husband that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear least by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety. It comes right out, and this is a sexual context. He says, I have a jealousy for you. I prepared you for one husband as a chased virgin, but I'm afraid that you will be beguiled as Eve is beguiled by that serpent.
Speaker 1: Damn, dude, that.
Speaker 6: Words kind of dirty. Beguiled. Yeah, but it's just like.
Speaker 1: The devil took her virginity. Man, I mean, that's.
Speaker 3: Exactly what Paul saying.
Speaker 1: You can't deny it. Wow, just slinging that pee all over the place. Damn dude.
Speaker 5: What do you think? Okay, so I've heard it, you know, and it's been told that angels didn't have reproductive organs uh and and humans are perhaps the only ones with that. What do you what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I think because when you go to Jude, uh, when they're cast down, it says that they basically they lose their orcitarian, which is like their light body.
Speaker 3: There's their spirit body that they have in heaven.
Speaker 2: And Jude says, you know they uh, they traded their they traded and kept not their first estate. So it's like when they come down here, they were in fleshly form. And I think we see that repeatedly in the Bible because if we remember Abraham, he's sitting there and that the angels and God show up and they're going to destroy Solom and Gomorrah. It says that three men come up and that they sit down, they eat, and they rest because they're tired.
Speaker 3: And then the two angels go into Sodom.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: The people there want to have sex with them, and Lot lets them in their house, and uh they run them off and everything.
Speaker 5: But this was a wild by the way, the way they describe that place is crazy to Magamore, wild bro.
Speaker 1: It's probably the Tenderloin in San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Truly, Like people couldn't get out of there not getting like you know, just you couldn't even walk through that town without getting it up.
Speaker 2: To get So it shows you they were fleshy and they were tired because even tells a lot you know, hey, we'll go outside and sleep in the alley, and he's like, no, no, no, you're going to sleep in here with me.
Speaker 3: It's not safe out there.
Speaker 2: So we see this time and time again, these angels that they walk, they eat, they get tired, they want to sleep, and they obviously reproduce if we take face value at what the scripture says.
Speaker 1: That crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, to push it even further to reaffirm, you know, because I mean, I'm telling you I got stuff for days on this, Like I can show you all kinds of stuff that correlate to this idea that I'm pitching to you.
Speaker 3: Guys. And Jesus had.
Speaker 2: Parables talking about the seed war, saying it again from the words of Jesus, and one of them is the.
Speaker 3: Parable of the wheat and the tears.
Speaker 2: And if we go to John fifteen, verse six, it says, if anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers. Such branches are gathered up and thrown into the.
Speaker 3: Fire and burned.
Speaker 2: So he's alluding to this seed war again, these branches, this genealogy. And furthermore, it's like if there was not two lines, two seeds that they were trying to keep up with, what was the point of all the genealogies, folks. They were doing that to separate the pure line, the line of them Issiah, because there was obviously a dirty line. If there's a good line, there's a bad line. And Cain was taken out those genealogies. If you go through those genealogies, Can's gone because he's not of that family tree, folks, and they knew that. And the parable of the wheat and tears. Okay, for those that's just not familiar, I'll read that really quick. And this one is one of my favorite ones, and I never seen it in this light until I started looking at it with this kind of lens. But it says, this is Jesus teaching. And like I said, Jesus taught in parables. You know, it was esoteric back then. But he says another parable. He put forth to them, saying, the kingdom of Heaven is like a man who's sown good seed in his field. And like I've showed you many example, seed is another, you know, allegorically speaking of genealogies of children. He sold seed in his field, But while men slept, his enemy came and sown tears among the wheat, Oh, my God, and went his way. But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tars also appeared. So the servants of the owner came and said to him, Sir, did you not sow good seeds in your field? How then does it have tears? He said to them, the enemy has done this. The servants said to him, do you want us then to go and gather them up? But he said, no, least while you gather up the tars, you also uproot the wheat with them. Let them grow together until the harvest. And at the time of harvest, I will say to the reapers, first gather together the tars and bind them in bundles to burn them.
Speaker 3: But gather the wheat and to my barn.
Speaker 2: So it's talking about revelation, the end of days, separating the wheat from the tars, the wicked from the righteous, and the unrighteous. The bad seed that the enemy sown is bundled up and thrown into the fire.
Speaker 5: So do you know, I mean, if you're getting there, tell me. But the implication for this is that there's some genetic component to judgment.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 5: Am I understanding that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I think that that is how it all started. But since Christ came, I think now it's it's all like free will choice. There's some people that ascribe to this theory that I'm talking about now, and they see it as a strictly you know, geneage genealogy. So if you were born in this family, you're automatically screwed.
Speaker 3: You're going to hell. There's no salvation for you. I do not ascribed to that.
Speaker 5: I do not believe the New Covenant I changed things as far as we all.
Speaker 3: Have a free will choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you have that same story being told. I'm sorry, Sam, But.
Speaker 1: Isn't that kind of like the argument in the Canonites when you see people argue, well, if it's a God, loving God, why did they Why do you go say, kill women and children? Then you get into you know, well, the Canites were doing child sacrifice, so they were already killing their children. But then do you make the kids pay the price for the adults? And you know, I think we all agree that that should not be the case. It's interesting, right, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: And see the thing is too is those were direct, direct hybrids. So when we go to that, you know, all those tribes that were listed, they were offspring of fallen angels. But at the same time, like I said earlier, I don't think it was just the bloodline and genealogy that got them killed. I think, you know, yes, they were nepheline, they were hybrid creatures, but if you look at their actions, like you said, Sam, they were sacrificing children through the fires of Molik, they were killing people, drinking their blood. You know, like we talked last time, the Amalekites, they were a nepheline race and they were known as the blood liquors and known sorcerers and witchcraft.
Speaker 3: So it's like.
Speaker 2: They were ultimately extinguished in my opinion, because of their wickedness. Yeah, but that same parable you have it over and over again, and Jesus told another parable of the of separating the sheep and the goats, and it was the same storyline as the one that I said above, but he changed it out and said, for sheep and goats, and with the goats, you have all kinds of correlations with the devil, the nakash.
Speaker 3: Because you have the Azazel goat.
Speaker 2: That the Israelites would cast all their sins on this goat and send it out into the wilderness to Azazel, the fallen angel. And then, like we talked last time, esaw he was covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry cloak. The ancient thought was he was of the serpent seed and his brother Jacob to fool their blind father.
Speaker 6: What do they do?
Speaker 2: They kill a goat and take the goats for and wrap it around him to fool their father. So there you have, you know, another correlation to this hacaiton to these goats.
Speaker 1: Wow, and this is all in your book. Huh yeah, whah, Yeah, you gave me a copy of Marita.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's all kinds of stuff in there, man, because this is such a broad subject. But with all that said, guys, and here's the thing that really kills me. It's you know, I'll give you you know, probably like an hour of scripture and things all pointing to this theory. People that just like I said, they close their mind and they do not want to accept anything new or hear nothing else out because they got it all figured out or their pastor they've had for twenty years as told them this, so therefore they believe it. They use one verse, you know, I just give you, you know, twenty or thirty and all kinds of examples, even that right John saying Cain was of the wicked one. They will use one verse to try to destroy that mound of evidence.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, if you had.
Speaker 2: Twenty soldiers and you show up with one, is that one going to kill all the twenty? Is that one trump the whole army? No, it doesn't work like that. But that verse is in Genesis for one, and there this is right after they're expelled from the garden, and in there it says that Adam knew his wife Eve and she bore Cain and then again Abel, but it says that the birth of Cain that she gives this proclamation and she says, I have acquired.
Speaker 3: This man with the help of the Lord. And that word lord is the.
Speaker 2: Tetragrammaton the jodhavov hay. And so people say, well, there you go.
Speaker 3: It says that.
Speaker 2: Adam knew his wife and she bore came. Well, that word bore means deliver, it don't mean conceive. So if the Hacaiton had already germinated a seed and then Adam knew her, he just germinated another seed. And then for the people that say, well, what about the special proclamation?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, what about that?
Speaker 2: How come Cain got a special proclamation and Abel didn't that She didn't say the same thing about Abel. She said that I have acquired this man through the help of the Lord. And remember Eve is told to be the mother of all living. Scripture doesn't say that Adam is the father of all living. He doesn't say that.
Speaker 3: But when you go through there's this.
Speaker 2: Theory that's been out for a long time, and throughout the twentieth century it was widely accepted, and it's called the documentary hypothesis. And all these scholars come together and seeing the writing styles of these five books of the Torah, and they suggested that they basically compiled a documentary that there were several different writings and versions and they compiled them into one. And I didn't know this, but when I was reading that, I was trying to figure out that verse. And one thing I noticed was when you go through Genesis, it doesn't use the tetragrammaton the jodhayvob hay lord in caps. It uses the word elohem. It says in the beginning, Eloheim created the heavens and the earth, and the Eloheim said, let us make man in our image. That's how it constantly referring to God. Well, that word in Hebrew can be singular referring to a single God, but it can also be plural more than one. And when it's used, I believe they're talking about God's divine counsel, and that's why we get the plural language. In creation, they said, let us make man in our image. The elohem said that the gods with an s it was the divine counsel of God. And that's a theme we see throughout scripture. And so I was like, well, as we get down through here, it's just elohem, elohem, elohem talking about God until we get to this section, and then it says, you know, the lord Jodhevov, and we're told that the divine name was not given until Moses, long long after. So when I looked at this documentary hypothesis, it made total sense because it shows, you know, if I wrote a book, and I'm writing a book about you, Sam, and I'm like, you know, Sam woke up and done this today, and Sam did this and that, and then all of a sudden you get to the next chapter and I'm no longer calling you Sam, I'm calling you, you know, Jesse. Now Jesse works here and does that, You're gonna be like, whoa what? Yeah, And that's what happens here, because it shows it's not the same writers.
Speaker 3: And I believe now, like I said, no.
Speaker 2: This is what I believe my hypothesis because it kept using the word elohem, elohem, elohem. Then all of a sudden, this name is inserted. I think that whether it's Moses or a later edition, whatever, but I stick with the original name because we're in the same book, so I think the original writing. When she has came, she says, I have acquired this man with the help of the Elohim. What lo hem than a cash that's it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's crazy. And you people get mad at you for this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've been called a heretic. I deny Jesus, I'm going to Hell. I'm a false teacher, a false prophet. Man is something that gets on my nerves so bad. In my Christian community, it's like if you say something that they don't agree with, you know, they can't just be like, you know, hey, I know you're a Christian, you love Christ, but I just don't agree with you on that. I just don't see it. No, they can never do that. They go into a pharisee mode. It's like, you are heretic, You're going to hell. And I'm just so glad that I live in a time that stoning and crucifixion is highly frowned upon it.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: It would be different if you were using extra biblical texts too, But you're just I mean, everything you've quoted is in the Bible, you know, I don't. So there's this problem in the church now where like all the questions are settled. You know, there's this idea because you know, for the first century of the Church and even beyond well beyond that. You know, these were not There was so much that wasn't settled, you know, about about what we actually believe, and then it all just became codified and ossified and you know anything now and you know, like it's any questions our or I mean more than frown upon.
Speaker 1: And the Council snai is what's it called?
Speaker 3: The Council of Yeah to see yea three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean is that questionable? Do we have any issues with that Pagan's design? What's in the Bible? You know?
Speaker 3: Again that's me man.
Speaker 2: A lot of people want to argue and say, oh no, that was when they decided what goes in. They already had you know, a uniformed you know, canon or a Bible, and yeah they did. But this was you know, Catholicism. This was the you know, the Roman emperor uniting all these nations that he had conquered under one religion. They were trying to unify and set a standard, and they did. They made their own cannon, and yeah, they got to pick what went in what didn't. And even doctor the King James, I think it's the sixteen eleven. I got a copy of it back here. It's old dude. But it has the Apocryphy in it, It's got Jubileese, all kinds of old extra biblical books, the Wisdom of Solomon, and all this stuff in it that's not in our Bibles today.
Speaker 1: That's my concern is the manipulation of these texts, not just the Bible, but all these other religious books as well to kind of form a consciousness and pass of five people. That makes me very nervous. And you know, you know, and we see it. Man, you present something in twenty twenty five, there are people that still aren't conspiracy theorists, right, they still are conspiracy theorist. Well, they are conspiracy theorists. They're progressives who believe in the conspiracy of racism everywhere, the conspiracy of the patriarchy, the conspiracy of anti Semitism, the conspiracy of homophobia. That this large group of people are conspiring with each other to attack groups like that is a conspiracy. You are a conspiracy theorist. You push back on that, and when you present, when you present data, facts whatever to counter that, they get very arrogant about their ignorance. I mean, it is one of the most powerful tools out there of if I don't know that it's not real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all figured it out, you know, And it's.
Speaker 1: Really crazy to me to watch it happen in real time to the point I you know, it's like it's the Agent Smith effect. You know. We just had a guest on that was of a certain belief system. We started bringing up that belief system and he just had a visceral reaction to it. And that's okay. And this show is not about attacking people and their beliefs. It's more about letting people say what they got to say. But yeah, it was a very weird moment there.
Speaker 2: And then you should be able to defend your faith, you know what I mean, or at least give a reason to why you believe what you believe.
Speaker 1: And you can't believe, yeah, I mean, you can't believe whatever you want to believe. I'm not going to tell you can't. It's just again, if you are really, really strong in your base of your belief, you should be able to hear counterpoints and discussions.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 2: Your faith and your God shouldn't be so weak or fragile that it can't be questioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, and if there is something that you have answers to it's all right to go like, I gotta look more into that, you know, I agree, I mean it's possible, I gotta go look more into that. I've never looked into that, and that that is it, and it's like you got to keep your head on a swivel.
Speaker 5: I think part of it is that it's not even you know, any kind of meanness or anything. It's a fear, you know, because if they I used to have this view as you know, as a kid again that if one thing was you know, I found was not consistent or I had to change, you know, that meant the whole thing just kind of toppled, like like a house of cards. And that was just I realized, now.
Speaker 1: Well that could be one or the other. Maybe it could be a little bit of both.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's just no either with us.
Speaker 1: Or you're against us, right, either guy or a bad guy.
Speaker 5: And I realized now it's so much bigger and more inclusive.
Speaker 1: It's not like whit shades of gray exactly.
Speaker 3: I feel people all the time.
Speaker 2: It's like you get a lot of people that will hardline and be like, no, this is this, it's this way, and then somebody else, no, it's that way.
Speaker 3: It's no, it's it's this way.
Speaker 2: It's like eight to nine out of ten times, it's usually in the middle. It's this, it's a mix of this and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And also, I mean even when I even remember having discussions with an ext girlfriend in college. Let's tell you how much fun I am.
Speaker 1: But we uh Johnny's wild days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, boy, we got crazy.
Speaker 3: Talking about BC days before christ.
Speaker 5: And I would, you know, even then, I would I remember saying like, hey, you know, okay, it's not in the Bible, sure, but that you know, it doesn't say at the end of the Bible, this is everything God ever said or thought. You know what I mean that there are plenty, there's possibilities beyond the Bible. The Bible, you know, Like I feel like Christians are just so and I say that as a Christian, but most Christians I know are just so limited by that.
Speaker 1: I agree with that statement, Johnny. I do think it's more than just one way of looking at it, And it could be all things, you know, And I think when you limit yourself to one particular road, you limit the opportunity to know about all the different.
Speaker 5: It's a good start, though, and if you're starting out, start with that the fundamentals for sure. Ah. But then yeah, I mean seek it out. It saysn't you know? It saysn't the Bible that test and try you know things, and you know and hold it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's only solidified in my faith, you know when I go look at these other ancient myths and legends and religions and see how they're all, you know, so similar, and just maybe the names of change or these caveats, it just it just gives me a firm foundation to stand on and puts more pieces in my evidence file.
Speaker 3: Man. And it does excites me, and it draws me closer to God. And I feel sorry for those people in that little box of pasture that you'll never go out, never go search in. They're like, Nope, I got everything I need here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, guys, you're not living, you're existing. You're meant to get out there and explore and go on the hero's journey and discover yourself and your creator. Man, how boring is it to be on a rope with the Yeah, you might have your bucket of food and water in front of you, but you can only go three foot to the left and to the right.
Speaker 3: You weren't built that way.
Speaker 1: And if you, I mean, most people don't know this about how they've hidden history. And it's like, really, the truth is the only data that's gotten through is the data they want you to know, and because that serves them and their purpose and their ability to hold onto power. And you know, there's a lot of people who are anti religion, anti Jesus, and they talk about how it's just a giant pacifying machine to keep everybody in place. And I go, well, I mean, it seems like crazy to me about that. I'm not saying there aren't deep conspiracies into everything. But when I study all this stuff, and you know, all the sins and all that stuff, I just see the same. I just see how these things have affected my life, and by not doing that, I seem to live a higher vibration. Right, And these stories are told like you can go off on Christianity or Judaism or Islam, whatever you want to, but these stories have been told for way before the Ambrahamic religions, way before that. I don't understand how you can't get into that. You can just tee off on one religion and not realize that these stories and these teachings have been taught over time forever and actually getting away from these teachings that you say are control mechanism has actually led to the detriment of society and humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And look you talked about too, that the hidden history. You know, we can go into the you know, the Smithsonian and all kinds of different stuff, and which I know we're running short on time today, but man, I'd love to come back and talk to you about these.
Speaker 3: These are elongated goals I've done.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it. Talk to me about it. Let's go to it. Are you doing proceed wards? Because that was epic, bro, that was an all time banger. Dude. Man, that's the ship I love on this show. Dude.
Speaker 6: I mean, is this one of those dangerous titles?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it's a dangerous title.
Speaker 5: Now they'll let you you talk about Christianity all you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for some you know, the dangerous titles, anything that anything that threatens their power.
Speaker 5: We can we can talk about our faith, just not their faith.
Speaker 1: Their faith or or corrupt their their paradigms that they want to give us.
Speaker 5: Well, their church is science, that's the thing, and you time, if we want to play on that right point, great point, then they come for us.
Speaker 1: We have to take a title off and put just dangerous. Have you ever go to Tinfall Hat YouTube and you see dangerous just to know it's a banger, and we can't tell you what it is. We can't put the description into the game thing just to tee off the AI.
Speaker 7: And it's funny because they know what dangerous means, because you can tell by the views. People are like, oh, I need to I need to watch this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like look down, Yeah, the dangerous dangerous on my YouTube, I don't even I mean on my website, it's not even listed. You have to be a member just to see the thumbnail because they can go to your website and just looking for trouble. Yeah, so I don't even put it on the front page. You got join the premium content to just see if it's even listed. And it is getting harder and harder to have a dangerous, dangerous, dangerous conversation because the conversation is growing so much. And again people can think we're losing and they want us to think we're powerless. I think that's a big part of AI.
Speaker 6: How long do you think so there's no more?
Speaker 7: I mean, if there ever is you censorship on YouTube, they are getting real lenient, I'll be honest with They're getting.
Speaker 1: Warn and that's another sign we're winning, right, I think it's another sign that we're winning because they they're losing their base, they're losing views. People are going, oh, this is gross. I'm gonna go over to Twitter and see the real stuff. I'm gonna go to Rumble and see the real stuff. Why do I got to go on YouTube? And yeah, YouTube has captured the kids because it's the easiest operating system to find videos. But eventually they'll get bored of that stuff and they're gonna want to find it dangerous. And they've caused Twitter to explode, They've caused Rumble to be where Rumble is because they've ran off so many people. And you know, the things I talk about on Rogan, I can't talk anywhere else because they don't Rogan. Yeah, because he brings them so much money. They can't kill the cash cow. At the end of the day, they have to make money. They have to make money because if they make no money, then the illusion is gone. Because if they're not making money. That means they're not getting eyeballs. And they're not getting eyeballs, they can't program you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you crushed it on Rogan.
Speaker 2: Man, I said our list of that, and I was like, I think I've seen somebody made a comment and I was like, yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It's like Rogan's kind of lost touch of his conspiracy roots.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: He needs to have you on more often to knock the rest off his conspiracy wheel.
Speaker 1: I think he's really great at understanding what's going to get him in trouble and what's not going to get him in trouble. But I'm telling people I've said this forever, Rogan is really great at getting shit out while also acting like having plausible deniability. So you'll be like, you'll put up be like, oh come on, man, that's some crazy stuff you're saying right there, but it gets out. It's why flat Earth is everywhere because Rogan allowed Eddie Bravo, even if he necessarily didn't agree with it, talk about it all the time, and now it's everywhere. Like, I think he's a lot smarter than some people want to give him credit for, because he you know, The whole thing is he sends me conspiracy shit constantly. We're always talking, so I'm like, I get it, you know, but it's like, I under like, my biggest fear in the world is saying something and gets them in huge trouble. So it's like he gotta walk because I would hate to bring that kind of energy on him, you know. So he lets you go. Great, he let me get that little bit out about what I think is gonna happen Pelstein based on some things I've heard from friends, but I think he operates a little in a way that he lets people say stuff and then he acts like he's offended, but it still goes.
Speaker 3: Out Devil's advocate.
Speaker 1: Come on, Sam, he even set at the end. I love hearing you talk. I don't agree with everything, okay, dude, Like that's a that's plausible deniability, right. It's like, because he could edit that thing down to nothing or not put it out, but he put it right out. I couldn't believe all quickly he came out. It came out the next day, which is totally different than when.
Speaker 5: Right before Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was crazy. I mean trivia question, dude, that's so crazy. The biggest episode of all time in podcast is Donald Trump on Joe Rogan's what other episode and guess dropped that day? Dang, what is comedian Sam triple a big, big, big, big big big bucks, big bucks. Let's get into your skull dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and these man these elongated skulls. And this is a juvenile so it's smaller, but these were I don't know how to word. I guess kind of like my gateway drug into conspiracy and biblical conspiracies and stuff. Because giants that was my big fascination and diving into that rabbit hole. I've discovered people like La Marzouli and uh doctor Judd Burton, uh doctor Aaron Judkins and all these guys. And they actually went down to Peru to examine these parakas skulls. And this is a U mold casting, so it's a direct replica. It looks identical to it. I actually met La, he's one of the signatures on here, but I brought it to him.
Speaker 3: He was blown away.
Speaker 1: Well, you know again, if you watched the Rogan episode, he talks about they did those X rays. Are those weird skeletons mummies that they have to see if they were art or actual skeletons, and it looks like they're actually skeletons. One was actually pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen that three fingers the Naska mummies.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you know again you brought the three fingers of all the ancient art that depicted beings with three fingers.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: And again it gets into like, this world's a lot more interesting than they want you to know. They want you just to think you're an insect or a bill Bill Bill Hicks called it. We were we were bacterian sneakers or whatever he said. It was there, but it's like way more interesting than that, way more interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like even these man uh uh, the mainstream archaeology I want to say, oh, well this is from headboarding, this is this is from headbinding. Well, when La Marzouli and all those you know, doctor degrees guys that I mentioned, they went down to Parrakas down in Peru and studied these and had their hands on them. Uh, they had optometrists, all kinds of doctors. They measured all this stuff, documented everything, even took DNA samples. They they done the most extensive work on these things. And yeah, some of them were from headbinding, but there were many that they proved was genetic. It wasn't from headbinding.
Speaker 5: And why why would you want them to exactly?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they binded your feet back.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is, what are they trying to look like? You know, what are they trying to Yeah, like a cargo cult kind of thing?
Speaker 1: How far can you bind your skulld to go that long?
Speaker 5: I think the babies like when their skulls are soft, when their brains.
Speaker 3: Your head just so.
Speaker 1: But but if you put that next your head you're a full grown adult. How how would they be able to get your head to be that long?
Speaker 7: But I get what Sam trying to say, Like, if you like, where do they get the skull the fresh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's and it's the scenes. It still grows and the scenes you know, before your skull hardens. And so if you keep putting it in like a you know how they shape baby skulls like some of you know, baby right to shape because you know, when you get squeezed out, it kind of compresses things and like makes it kind of changes the shape of it like this. And if you just kept like like the same thing with the neck, you know, they do it in the next too, and like or they stretch their necks out. It's the same kind of thing. But because the skull is like soft, that that for you know, years, I guess they can do that. But but he's saying that some of them are like that, and then some are clearly or not. I don't know clear or not, but you're saying something they said, we're not that way, right, And not.
Speaker 7: That I would know, but I would assume that a real one would have a bigger brain, because I don't think your brain grows when you bind it, right, if you were to bind it like how they did it, well.
Speaker 5: I think, I mean, I think you have the same brain matter in there right by the way.
Speaker 7: You're saying that would have a bigger But I'm saying, if there is a real one, the real one would have a bigger brain like the one that they're trying to replicate the first person.
Speaker 1: I don't could ever tell that because the tissue would be probably gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the brain case volume on the ones that they deemed were genetic, we're like fifteen to twenty percent larger in case volume, so real it'd be safe to assume that, you know, if it's twenty fifteen percent larger, that it'd have to be filled with something so that they postulate that they did have bigger brains.
Speaker 3: But there's so many changes in these things.
Speaker 2: And that's why it's going to show you, guys, because the ones they proved that was not headbinding, that they were genetic, and like Johnny was saying, the ones they were imitating, they wanted to be like I think is what we talked about today, the seed war.
Speaker 3: This is a hybrid race.
Speaker 2: And so when we look everyone has a sadrasutra and that's kind of what Johnny was alluding to earlier, and it's like a peace sign. It travels up the top and once it gets to the back, it branches off into a y. All the ones that they found from headboarding they have their sadresutras, but some of these they don't have one. Like this guy, there is no Sadresutra line, and so the head binding doesn't get rid of that, so that you know, signals that this is genetic. And then another thing is if you look at the eyes, they're twenty five to thirty percent larger than a normal human.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, giant bug eyes.
Speaker 5: I would love to have seen these, would.
Speaker 1: You, Johnny, if one showed up, you wouldn't freak out?
Speaker 5: No, I'm in a photo. I don't want to I don't want one in my house or anything. But yeah, for a I would love to see a photo what they like with skin on. I think has anyone tried to reproduce that? Have you seen a good attempt at that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually, I got a book right here that from Brian Forrester.
Speaker 5: I'd love to see it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I don't think some would if it was a female.
Speaker 5: Oh interesting, I thought he would, but I think he backed down.
Speaker 1: Maybe for humanity, maybe just take it for a test.
Speaker 3: It sunds like I would.
Speaker 1: Would army guys.
Speaker 2: But these eyes though, that that headbinding and stuff, it doesn't change the size of these eye sockets.
Speaker 3: So once again, this is something genetic.
Speaker 5: How the teeth compared to human teeth like in number and shape.
Speaker 2: And some are different and they're not all the same. But some of them they reported had the double rows of teeth some of you. Yeah, some of the infants that were born horn had the elongated heads, but they had molars.
Speaker 3: As an infant. Oh yeah, and their soft cap was still open, so it showed you they were an infant.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 2: But that optometrist when he looked at these eyes, he said, if they're you know, the sockets are twenty five to thirty percent larger, then it's safe to assume that the eyes and pupils were also, he said, and the distance between them is more narrow. He said, so they're built like a nighttime predatory animal, like an owl. So he postulated that these things had night vision. And it goes right along with all the legends and lower of giants that they were cave dwellers. So I thought that was pretty cool. And another thing is right here. This is the anchor point where the spine goes into the head. Well here, it's all the way at the back. Well, if you Google search and look up a normal skull and even the elongated head ones that were proven from headbinding, the anchor points right here at dead center because it's the balance point. But you had this big elongated head, if you had the mount point here, he'd just be looking up at the sky all the time. So it's anchored in the back to compensate and balance.
Speaker 3: This elongated head. So that shows you it was genetic. It was programmed in of.
Speaker 5: Course, that's fascinating.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: Do you think humans and the weird way kind of killed them off? They just disappeared that they are if they were real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's between that and also getting bred out. And one story that I like to share with you guys from South America where these are found. And by the way, you do a quick Google search these things, Prue gets all the attention, but they're found everywhere every continent, North America, China, the Oceania region, Europe, the Levant, Egypt, everywhere, And like you have depictions of acon Aten and his wife neffer tit, they had these elongated heads.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's worldwide.
Speaker 5: Obvious that that's. Yeah, that's such a good point and think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so with the South Americans though, where these are found, they have the story of Vericocha and Quasi Kettle, and both of those gods are mirrored images of each other. Their stories are almost identical. And so with the story of Verracocha, it says that he arrives one day from the ocean and he is on a boat of serpents without paddles, and that he shows up with a group of people like disciples and they're called the veraicoch On, and they show up and they civilized mankind. And it's basically kind of like Genesis six, you know, like we talked about earlier, the same story just told everywhere. So they gave them the seven sacred sciences, taught them to be peaceful, taught them how to make weapons and tools, taught them how to do sacred geometry and architecture and all these things. And all the cities that they name follows as straight like northwestern path through the continent, and they call that the path of Verrakocha. And without fail, every single one of those cities named, we find a huge megalithic architecture and elongated skulls out the wazoo.
Speaker 3: And according to the legends.
Speaker 2: The Verrakocia and his veracoach On were pale skin, red haired, red haired, and had elongated skulls.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: So that's who they were trying to venerate, in my opinion, And that's why the Spaniards when they showed up, took over the continent with such ease. Because when he went all the way across the continent, him and his very coach and left, but they told him that they would return one day and they would help the people and do this and do that. So when the Spaniards showed up, here's these guys on these huge boats without paddles. They were sailing and they were pale skin, had beards and had on the shining you know, metal armor, probably glistening and glowing in the sun. They thought they was the return of Varrakocha and his vericoaching.
Speaker 5: And those would have been people who never saw them, right, yes, Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: They were giving them gold, money, women, and you know, worshiping them as gods. And they just were like, hell, we'll just go along with it. They're they're giving us everything we want without even having to fight that. After a while they figured out the ruse and then they fought back. But at that point the Spaniards were so great a number and deep into their territory they couldn't win.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Assets were hated so much. All the all the tribes around them hated them. So the Spaniards literally teamed up with everyone else. They hated the assets that you guys want to take over this empire, and they all teamed up against the assex is crazy because you're asking like, how did one hundred people take over a whole empire.
Speaker 6: Everyone else hated them. Imagine whoa, that's crazy. Literally, oh you hate the Aztecs. Oh you hate the assets. Oh they sacrificed your family. Why don't we team up? And that's how it all. And then they were yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow's like when you go to some of these Spaniards, like the explorers and stuff, they found their journals and they talk about that while they were there exploring and doing their.
Speaker 3: Thing, that they noticed a race of people amongst the tribes.
Speaker 2: That they were taller than the people, and that they had pale skin, fool beards, and elongated heads. They stood out like a sore thumb because these are people that were shorter, dark skinned, and couldn't even grow beards. And so the Spaniards started asking some of the locals, you know, who were these people? Where did they come from? They're obviously different, and that they recorded in their journals that they told them that these are the descendants of the varicochin.
Speaker 5: That's crazy because they even they described seeing like populations of these skulls, right, like the whole populations of those skulls, Yeah, being found the human ones. And I've heard in the past the you'd have to pull it up. I haven't seen it a long time. But the snake, how they draw the ships that they arrived on, it almost is like they're trying to describe a technology that is, i mean, just inexplicable to them at the time, right yeah, which, well yeah, yeah, it seems it's kind of a repeat. You know, you see that repeated that the snake thing whenever they had struggled with, Oh what is that?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 5: Is that the skull again? That was what you just flipped through? Is that the skulls again?
Speaker 2: This one is known as Wiky. And this is not just a skull, guys. It's a full skeleton. But it looks like an infant or a small child. And look, the soft cap is still open, so we know it's an infant. The eye orbits are larger, but look at its teeth.
Speaker 3: It has moelers. Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this ain't no little person. And Wyky was let me look at it again.
Speaker 3: The measurements. It was short.
Speaker 2: I think it was like nineteen centimeters or wait, nineteen point six eight inches was how tall this thing was. And they named it Wiky. And what I was going to really show you guys, is the nail in the coffin for these being genetic explorers actually found a elongated skull mummy with a unborn child in the womb with an elongated skull.
Speaker 5: No, well, there it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's so crazy it came over. It's like the world's way more interesting one one. I believe. That's why I keep my head on a swivel.
Speaker 5: Unless you're describing like some kind of birth defect though to it, how else could that be?
Speaker 1: That was the baby? Yep, oh, poor baby.
Speaker 5: It looks like eight the thing from Alien, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: But that's also like those those mummy me is that show was talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they found it in this old journal and it said that they described everything and the measurements, how what cave they found it in and what city, And they said that they were sent to Europe for more testing, and that they had disappeared and they hadn't seen it since, but it was documented and drone in the journals.
Speaker 1: And they just want to keep all this way because they want everyone to believe these this that were just not that this era wherever we live is way more interesting than they want us to believe.
Speaker 5: If you were a series. Wouldn't this be the number one thing you were looking into if you worked at the university that was into But.
Speaker 1: Not if if I'm the elder statesman of this this belief system, to lose your tenure tenure, you lose your day, you lose your standing. Because you're data is old, you will hold on to it until you retire. Then you're like, I don't give a shit what you guys talk about, but you don't want it while you're in charge, because they're gonna be like, old man, you're talking about old stuff.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think about the whole that The Egyptologist guy uh who keeps trying to you know, went on Rogan and then Rogan said was the worst episode ever. And then now he's kind of doing a press tour kind of shitting on Rogan. I don't know, have you seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he went on this huge show and everyone called it the worst episode of all time, and and he's kind of like, whoa, whoa, whoa. I gotta, you know, defend myself.
Speaker 3: I'm just what's his name was Sin or something like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's the basically the gate keeper of Egyptian knowledge.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but he's been on a bunch of shows and he's like an old school naki.
Speaker 5: Juwas, Yeah, that's a guy's name. Yeah, and he he's yeah, exactly as you said, a gatekeeper.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And he's one of the only people that can do whatever the hell they want. And and he did that, did that debate about like, hey, why aren't we doing better research here, why aren't we trying to you know, drill down to see what's in those compartments below? And he's like, you don't just drill down into it's dangerous, you know he's talking about I mean it just.
Speaker 2: Timply use conspiracy language. He's the controlled opposition absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, he's the gatekeeper. His job is stop anyone from passing through. That's basically what his job is.
Speaker 5: He's like and then yeah, as you said, control opposition. Because he claims that they're trying to do all that stuff, it just takes forever, you know, like yeah, I mean, what's what's forever literal forever? Yeah, he like it's not happening.
Speaker 6: Is that because yeah, he doesn't want to be wrong in his own lifetime.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also that, like the official story is that the Egyptians created them. And if that's not true, what does that due.
Speaker 6: To every time?
Speaker 2: All the known history of the egos, you know, I mean that's their life's work. Even if they know they're wrong, they're not going to admit they're wrong because that's their legacy.
Speaker 3: That's their whole life's work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they they did that in Huntsville, Alabama, where it's like, oh, von Braum was a good guy, he just didn't want to do that. Oh really he was hanging people in the concentrations camps justin this has been fire.
Speaker 5: They only hang the slow workers.
Speaker 1: I would have been so see my running style. I would have been hung first wrong, first group.
Speaker 6: A couple of things in you, A couple of things in you and I think you sh Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would have been in deep shit justin great, great great episode. Mind blowing up so really really enjoyed it one more time. Tell them where they could find you and where they can find your book.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you having me back home, man. I always love the conversations, and thanks for letting me nerd out on you guys.
Speaker 3: Like my shirt says I'm a scripture nerd bro.
Speaker 1: I do well, I want to is your whole show, like this is your whole show, just breaking this shit down?
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you going to church anywhere? I wonder, like someone like you, what do you what do you do for for that for like fellowship, you know, and to get like to study and stuff. Do you go anywhere?
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, I've been I just got divorced about two years ago, and I've kind of not found a church since thing because I had to move away a little bit.
Speaker 5: I imagine that for like, like for me, it's hard for you to find the place that it's kind of so many of them are just so dopey, you know, I don't I don't know another way to say it, but just very they're not what would you say, like a studio or not academic, and I want some more academic meet like I want people to have I want my pastor to have translations, you know what I mean, not just to be going straight from kjav and boring me to tears every Sunday, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, se Yeah, I went to church, and honestly, it was just like I was going there for the community and kind of for the spiritual side of it, but bars like learning new stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I probably knew more than my pastors did, but that's disappointing.
Speaker 2: I just I just took it upon myself to you know, wing myself off the milk and learn how to eat chicken on my own.
Speaker 5: It's hard, man, and it's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eat the meat, spit out the boom. That's one of my favorite sayings.
Speaker 5: Sorry repeat that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh I just said one of my favorite sayings is I learned how to eat chicken because you eat the meat and you spit out the bone.
Speaker 5: If you hear of a place though online, because I'm always looking for, you know, a place, I wish there was a place like that, even if it's like a zoom based thing or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, honestly do my show, uh, and I guess the big good way to plug it and get on out of here. But yeah, my show, Prometheus Lyn's podcast, it's just like what we've done today. I explore all kinds of you know, cool fringy topics, uh, and I have guests on, but I always filter it through, you know, my biblical worldview and lens and try to see how it stacks of and filters uh, you know, through my you know lens of Christianity and like I said, I'm not a your standard eye cookie cutter Christian. A lot of people call me a heretic and everything else. So yeah, if you want to come be a heretic and learn some more fringy stuff in the Bible, Yeah, come on over Prometheus Lynn's podcast and I call it the Hero's Journey. Join us on the Hero's Journey man anywhere you can consume content and all those fine establishments. And if you liked our conversation today, we just you know, shedded the tip of the iceberg. This is fifteen chapters and it's all the stuff that we talked about today and also our last episode.
Speaker 3: But thank you Sam all.
Speaker 1: The links below justin great great episode. We look forward to our next conversation and uh, let's break down the episode. All right, what did you guys think of Justin Brown?
Speaker 6: Jesus deep like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was That was a fire episode. Guys. I love that. That's what I love on the show Hidden History. Just looking at the code trying to decipher it.
Speaker 6: Did you ever think it was gonna get a little sexual?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, dude, it's all everything, every fall of everything was so no one's slinging ass and it messed up everything. It's the fall of everything. It's the story of time.
Speaker 5: You're all right, Well, what he everything he read was from the Bible. You just have to read it allegorically as he was saying, not not literally. Uh, if you want to get there, and I get people some people just don't believe in that. They don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Well because the whole theory is like you're not supposed to interpret.
Speaker 5: It, right, yeah, I mean people some people say that. Yeah, it's also like you don't you can have a full Christian life and just not even because none of that has an impact on you today, do you know what I mean? Like knowing whether fallen angels mate it with humans, that doesn't as I'm leading, my life has nothing to do with it, you know what I mean. It's interesting to know, I.
Speaker 1: Think, well, I mean, it kind of plays into the powers that be and what they're doing, who they're descendings of, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but practically, if you want to be a good Christian, you don't need to know that, you know what I'm saying. It's not necessary. I mean, dude, that was mind blowing about I got some bad news. By the way, for you and your your painting story about the apparently not not true.
Speaker 6: So the guy was in a real chess play.
Speaker 5: Well, part of it is, it's really not well. There's some debate about whether that story is true, but in the painting it's hard to even tell what nobody like uh and the chest nerds online who have examined it over the years have all come to the same conclusion that it's a hopeless position for the he's in. Some checking however, many.
Speaker 7: So he does have a he does have a move, which they're correct, but the thing.
Speaker 5: Is still yeah, he's like he's in a win no win scenario at that point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it doesn't matter where he moves, he's still still lost. Okay, give what that means because I don't know nothing about chess, but.
Speaker 5: I could see Satan has that ship. I didn't ground his face.
Speaker 6: Like either way, no matter where you go, oh.
Speaker 9: Time long stop.
Speaker 5: Stand star pollstar star STANDSTI