Speaker 1: B menido are basic Spanish conversations Majo Marco two professor Latino thepanol Estava uscandon internet uninfusion can effecto similaritiest al cafe ya barizio el matty Maso recorder ameaola chile a ya to mava mate it penze in Argentina a yah el matte e cassi owner religion. This is the compared primer matte Ilajeva pero cosa Nonia is theia and to pence Amiga Argentina Melanie the easy argent and Spanish a ya novagon tar too so rest infusion the menidos and matti bar principientes Melanie Bara commentsar kisil mate iporkeeta importante in Argentina.
Speaker 2: When Marco for in place el mate is the popularist.
Speaker 3: The Suda America, the prepara, the intro, the recipient recipient matelda mate, the prepara interest recipient Shiva awak kayla Siva is la planta the.
Speaker 2: Nar world Chrissy.
Speaker 3: In Suda America, Eta convenacion the prepara interest recipientponymous Una bombisha the metal and says look at the is supara the lambisha mate.
Speaker 1: Perfect mate infoba mate, the the ta planta el matte is a toma bombi il.
Speaker 3: Matti is it toma the lotemosorhinarios this is chase, tomada antigar and los e paniolis los Americas, the doos Argentinos rid amos el maat and the los polos or hinarios e consu mimos are the arios algo the total of the years primio porge la proprias del cafelo el matrhia Ita means sive la sante alvano lola maiana you nea the maassis and portente antioxidante.
Speaker 2: It didn't mean vitaminas in miner ares.
Speaker 3: Euen los Argentino and no solo grande consus yamante del martetoris export as maso export rmniel de va matte a skel mate rold clavet tamion and economia.
Speaker 1: In cipa is a ma Vergentina, say to my.
Speaker 3: Melanie m uru Way and Paraguay and Bolivia and Brazil and Chile, tambien in Cia in Syria and Milo Cholotni Losirios. Argentina is amora and del matteva on the poet assyria O and thea Argentina exporta la ma Assyria Syria.
Speaker 2: Is the media importava.
Speaker 1: Al logo on um park on the Jevan and the plan La Matera, La.
Speaker 2: Matera commo.
Speaker 3: Largo in lentro andra term the litro.
Speaker 2: On the e La suka la vida y Laskarira, and.
Speaker 3: Then through the tive also kiss La matera mass elmo mass mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah clado is anti also Campagna and a part.
Speaker 3: See prisinos tam tomanol matti and la place shine el parque and camping simp not so lamente. Then through the la casavar uerra simpri quando sita lava in no in Susia.
Speaker 1: In case it was La Vidaiana commune and Jeva La matera do e frequently de la sa la moreso social como present matela Argentino.
Speaker 3: Toes se pueto marin casa of La casa is pueto por la manana por lad algunos lucus loto man porlan jo condo per y is major parami tomar loo, la magna temprano com cafe a la canto mam depos. The latter con factors cochitosgo para company com snack.
Speaker 1: Claro pro similar ca ca.
Speaker 3: Pu see see as recommendation Toma hen al Minte. The Grouposo el Maati is part of.
Speaker 2: Experienced social.
Speaker 3: Una ronda de matemos and group personas inter mate and ton says una sevador or svada la persona prepara el matte He is a persona basol mate.
Speaker 2: And the oss in direction La.
Speaker 3: Selo pasa persona persona mna the wil beel Matte alva and sevador prepara traumati or LoVa selo pasa as y the persona yva il mate pasando and mano mano and Una ronda.
Speaker 1: Aquanta come undo marti poor primuando not the family is connect or stye prime call.
Speaker 3: You know the poe dependingneral mente paris and Margo pero persona uta loa Margo less swell.
Speaker 1: Than melanic, but a mat for the guy different videos and or parason pass basyco.
Speaker 3: Mat pas who is bonavan then tro del marti.
Speaker 2: Asta vos you know partes del mati.
Speaker 3: The point was parilmatlo pu lavavo and Hira el matten Puco is a carl Polovo pos just a little la e la guetar and tenta your gena graus and tigral son and tresciento santa cento cena fahrenhei er gallie malva mala lina and says e lawa setenta you gena graus listo listle matte.
Speaker 1: I quintatro consejogentino par la jenore Matt su cars and a su car camel and do something you know con.
Speaker 3: Matt, Yeah, becazejo bar if Matt Margo mejor pur not Annada. The maas is a la format traditional to Mari matteva ye yes, simply perros prova sugar actually go go pro con jerovas aromaticas or go on jo the limon limon mige knowing as aco a comparatil mate contra persona primo pores an experience a mass autentica, he said, connect and mejor Coti was a visitor Argentina, Chile and and says it's an experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Elia and contact to conto.
Speaker 3: Point in contract and case easy Argentine Spanish dot com a tambi podcast is easy Argentine Spanish point and contral and platform us the.
Speaker 1: Podcast Melanie for Basic Spanish conversations, No Marcos and Pleas Gracias Basic Spanish Conversations, ce To Episodio. They have singles Recommenda program to some egos, Kir saver Guando, Novo's Episodio, the Basic Spanish Conversations, I recevere Novo material and Tom says, Subscrivite, the news letter and trip Away Punto Latin Le Punto Gomace Ecryptionisudio Ecryption, Regalo Mi Book, Spanish Adventures, Companion, espressionist O, the les Paravejroes. It's free and you can subscribe any time. And speaking of travel, I'm working on my new course co Places with Spanish. It's a Spanish course for travel situations. You learn how to order furda restaurants, talk about your travel plans, take in at a hotel Espanol, and much more. If you pre order now, you'll get a special early bird price NGAs una buena
Speaker 2: That cha