Speaker 1: Bigger in Texas and there's a lot of big things going on over there, an twine. So how did you get into the industry?
Speaker 2: Me, I actually got to the industry doing solos on Twitter, okay, doing only little bit only fans stabbing in there.
Speaker 1: And so it's something that you were always like a porn watcher where you just like, hey, I'm got a big xIC and I want to have.
Speaker 3: And I was like, what's what's the way back? And I could do that?
Speaker 1: Okay. So did you have any people that you kind of looked up to that maybe kind of you emulated, like your how you wanted or saw your career going for yourself.
Speaker 2: Wow, And I guess I first started a lot of people I looked up to. Well, main Dingo was kind of already gone, but Dread Okay was around.
Speaker 3: He's okay, good one.
Speaker 1: So I know him really well? Oh yeah that's dope.
Speaker 3: Uh they've only been once.
Speaker 1: I was like, so brand new, Okay, he was my comeback soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you back shooting?
Speaker 1: I didn't make the cat pack for dra and I you know, it was like, you know, not just for him, but for me. It was like if I was going to do it, I was going to use the biggest and the best, and it was. It was a great It was a great fun time, Yeah for sure, But then things like that, Yeah, okay, so you just kind of want but you just dabbled because you liked sex obviously. I mean, I just feel like it's easier for more men to be than not necessarily these days, but I feel like Ben, it's like everyone just wants to be horny and fucking you know, I love this kind of thing. So you started on Twitter and did you get like what was it made you be like, oh I can really do this? Was it your comments? Was it like the people setting in your dms? Like what crazy things? Did You're like, okay, now I did this for myself. Now I want to do a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Wow. Uh yeah, I feel well.
Speaker 2: I guess it's just started with Twitter only fans of stuff, and it was a little slow at first thinking much okay, so much recognition or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's you know, it's gradual, you know what I mean. You gotta crawble for you lot.
Speaker 3: Absolutely definitely.
Speaker 2: I think it really started when fixing media group probably hitting me up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I come out to lam. What do you come out in l a it? You know, Okay, like we'll take care of it. Let's come out here. Let's don't even think it was real at first.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so, how let's let's break that down. How is a feeling like that You're just doing it, being a solo artist of yourself and then doing your thing, and then now there's a big, big company comes into your DMS and it's like, hey, we want you to come out here. Like you said at first that you didn't think it was real, but like the surreal moment, Like how did that make you feel?
Speaker 3: On a mission?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, liked I got to pick it up at you know, a gold to accomplish now.
Speaker 1: And at that when you hadn't done anything by your or not by yourself. You've only solo stuff, okay, only fan.
Speaker 2: Stuff, but I have I have non mainstream productions until that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you go fly out to LA you go to Vixen office. What kind of meeting does that look like? Like obviously it's not a typical corporate job of sorts whatever, Like did they sit you down and we're like, we like your dick, We're going to sign you up, Like, how did that conversation start? Like bringing nervous where you You've seen all the nervous talking in this Texas, so I feel like I can only.
Speaker 3: Get an interviewer, but you know, definitely for sure.
Speaker 2: But either way, when I first came out to you to La, it was actually like a tryout thing. I shot the scene in that Atlanta and they like me and I think three other guys. They're like, oh, you got what it takes to come out here and okay, set something. So I came out there and you know, I came to the office like you said. And when you go to the Vixen office, they got their their big Ball of Avian awards. You've probably been there, and I was right and get my name on that wall, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And uh, yeah, that's its history.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they signed you up. How was it being a contract male performer?
Speaker 3: I liked it?
Speaker 1: Were you spoiled? What I was like, is that right works spoilers their talents? But I just think is really, you know, it's good because I think it's from what I've heard. I've never shot for Vixen ever, but it's like long days and like you know, it's a big product, but they do beautiful projects. So I feel like it just takes more time with people who think, oh you know, so I feel like within the return, it's like they take care of their talent. So how long was your your contract?
Speaker 2: For three years? It actually just ended recently in Okay, So that's why I really.
Speaker 3: You haven't done too much of anything else since then.
Speaker 2: I'm just working out the projects, modeling other things and stuff.
Speaker 1: So do you have any aspirations to do any more mainstream stuff? Are you only still you know, doing Vixen, Are you still working for them or are you just kind of doing your own.
Speaker 3: When they call? Okay, when they call.
Speaker 1: All right? So what if somebody else, another company like a Browsers or a digital playing around or any of these other companies, is that off the table? Are you wanting to only do independent now since you've been in a three year contract and now it's you know, a whole different world. A ballgame I.
Speaker 3: Shot for I shot for Jules Jordan, I shot with Darko. I've not shot for Browsers yet. I want to.
Speaker 1: So what you see to teach faster? So you know it's yeah, we're speaking it into definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm definitely over over with a do war companies, Playground and anybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that. What has been one of your favorite projects that you've been a part of.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite projects? Probably, well, most of my stuff.
Speaker 1: Is for Vixen, but it was there was there a typical or like a certain scene or like girl or performer that you worked with that's kind of like stuck out that was the day?
Speaker 3: Well, there was a scene that I wasn't even supposed to do. It's my day off.
Speaker 2: Okay, sometimes I know to do this, they'll have some mishaps, so and I show up or whatever.
Speaker 3: I get a call eight in the morning. What do you do in the day? Uh, come out to Malibu like an hour away to shoot the scene. And it was just strike it.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know, but when I got there it was the car wash scene that they did where they had four girls.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's like Anna Clair Cloud. I can't remember all the niggas war.
Speaker 2: It's like literally and this night you're walking on with Shabelle in the cars.
Speaker 3: They're like, all right, get out there do this scene.
Speaker 1: So you got a board of yourself? Yeah yeah, okay, I like that dope. All right, so you hand you handled yourself favorites, one of your favorites. What has to be if it stucks out? Stuck out? And you have been with them for over three years, you know you've done a lot of you know work. How many scenes have you done?
Speaker 3: Close to two hundred?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Can't do it and I bring it.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about when you're transitioned to obviously your family or friends. You know, we're in an environment when you were doing your Twitter and only fans by yourself and then now you moved to LA. Did they were they shocked by you know, the move to decide to be into the adult, to actually be an actor or were they supportive? Were they just like, oh, you know he's been doing this already. You know it's I just thought it was gonna happen right.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I told my mom about it. I didn't tell my brothers, the close friends, Okay. I just was like, oh, I got a work thing.
Speaker 3: Who are going to be traveling? Okay? And then you know, the video else came out.
Speaker 1: Eventually I'm like, vix is a big thing.
Speaker 2: You know he was saw you like, what do you mean, like, where were you at it to solve this video?
Speaker 1: Like but yeah, you like make them telling them sold or more like yeah would Okay, So now you're a big hot shot when you go back home because you're you're that guy a little bit, a little bit. Did you always have like, you know, sexual partners that were like made you feel like your dick was the one for the porn industry? I've heard, I've heard a few times Okay, people like topic, are you actually.
Speaker 3: A little over eleven inches? Okay?
Speaker 1: When did you measure yourself?
Speaker 3: Early Johnson measured me at this my toy done for them. They actually got official measurement in the number and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So that's a big deal to have your own toy, you know, made out your as your cock. I have a flashlight opposite, you know, and so that's you know, you know, you know it works definitely. What social media platforms do you use the most? You said Twitter? You said you know that. Do you still are you still heavy on Twitter? Do you? Are you more Instagram? TikTok? Like, what are you dabbling into these days?
Speaker 3: More Instagram? Twitter? I'm trying to get into TikTok?
Speaker 1: Okay, try Yeah, Okay, I can feel that. I feel that do what would you say personal accomplishments that you're most proud of?
Speaker 3: Personal accomplishments would have to be probably my ABN Award or behavior award.
Speaker 1: Where did you get best.
Speaker 3: Moving Neucumber in twenty twenty two?
Speaker 1: Congrat that was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I won that one.
Speaker 2: That and I guess just being out here in LA and doing a good job, to be honest.
Speaker 1: So what are your goals for with you with you and your in your career in the industry.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get into directing at some point, start to slow down on performing more.
Speaker 1: And is that our personal choice or is that because you just want to do different things?
Speaker 3: Just do different things this kind of person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, he needs a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he needs a break.
Speaker 1: Is it because we're in a relationship or did that change your mind or.
Speaker 3: It changes things a little bit?
Speaker 1: So are you currently in a relationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is she a performer or as well?
Speaker 3: Destiny Marra Okay? Do you guys baby?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay? Do you guys have rules within that is like that you guys stay? So what are some of your rules in your relationship with another performer?
Speaker 2: Not typical rules any couple have, okay, and being a performer, because both of you guys are performers.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not a typical couple scenarios. So when we talk about those rules, because it's like you're obviously signing up and agreeing to let your partner have sex for work and you know those things. But is there what are like the other rules? Is there things that she can't do? I guess that she would have done before working or being with you.
Speaker 3: Our work has really changed too much.
Speaker 2: You still do, like say map, I guess more or less anyone we know that we probably don't like, Like Okay, she knows I don't she doesn't like this girl, or yeah, so this person that's will like me. We're like, yeah, just sailing each other's boundaries of that aspect.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, i'd play. It's you know, it's a hard industry to really have somebody that can really fully be okay with it. So I feel like whatever rules or what works within you guys, and you know, it's a personal level and each is different. You know, I was once upon a time married to performer in the industry, so I know that relationships can be tough. But not you know, difficult if you have communication and those things, because you know, our work was never a reason why our relationship didn't work, because we were very open and honest about what our boundaries were, what we wanted and what we didn't want to see our partner doing at those times. So I like that for you. So it's just more of you are catching more feelings, so it's harder to work with other girls and things like that, or more often. I guess yeah, rais solution globs. You say directly, the you know, the will of it, the will of it, maybe it'll come back to you. I feel like that comes in a waves. I think too. It's like, you know, when you first start, you're doing so much because you want to, you know, do these accolades, and you want to get the Avian Awards and you want all those things.
Speaker 3: So outside I've been.
Speaker 2: There now and it's like, yeah, it's just natural.
Speaker 3: Just slow down.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's not like your dick deserves a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going anywhere I'm around. I love it.
Speaker 1: So you said directing, Is there a type of scenes that you kind of see yourself directing or do you have a kind of vision for what that looks like for you.
Speaker 3: Not as yet.
Speaker 1: They're still working on Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Definitely still working in progress.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. Top three rules that you abide by in your life? Do you have what kind of moral code like things that you kind of issue every day?
Speaker 3: Every day? Moral code?
Speaker 1: Shit, you can just give me one, you know, Okay, stay cool man. Okay, that's really moral code, but it is if it work for you.
Speaker 3: Words are learning, as I'm gonn getting older. Words are like a big thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: You got to watch what you say to people.
Speaker 1: You know, where's their power?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know for that Sometimes I'll be maybe like mad with a friend or you know what I'm saying and I don't know, I'd like, you know, yeah, I'll take it back in my eye. Man, I was kind of love paying feel bad.
Speaker 1: Now it comes with age too, and you know those things it's like, you know, you.
Speaker 3: Stand up gets them. The three Just stay clean.
Speaker 1: Okay, moral code day. We like good hygiene.
Speaker 3: Around here, staying side out.
Speaker 1: Especially in the sex industry. You know what I mean? If people with the warning label, what would yours be?
Speaker 3: Oh? Painfully honest?
Speaker 1: Okay? I like that. It could be used in a lot of different ways. Advice that you would give your younger self.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, oo stiff on, you know. Don't love is so hard, you know?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've got your heart broken, yes, okay, you feel like you wear your heart on your sleeve in the industry too, Okay, no names, but okay, okay, I feel like there's a there's a wound there. Okay, So don't love too hard?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, well just be careful more for you love This is okay to love hard.
Speaker 1: To say, yeah, okay, maybe it's slow burning. Attention toils where flags red flags are can beats really tricky. Do you have any I mean, you do have tattoos. Do you have any tattoos that you regret? Mhm no, okay, is there anything? Do you want more?
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry that I definitely want more head tattoos.
Speaker 1: I've got some, oh sorry, hot so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I definitely want more on the back.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll fill it in, fill it in. I love it. What are your thoughts on only fans? You said that you know, you first were doing Twitter and only fans and then you went into doing mainstream. Was there something that you liked that you continue doing your own Only Fans. Did you like? Its something that you liked? More, like, what are the advantages for you as a content creator on that platform?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 2: I feel like OnlyFans puts you know, all the more of the income and the production and like just the more creativity into the hands of you know, the person's uploading it rather than sometimes you do for the industry do things their way.
Speaker 1: There some more creative control.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also the fact that you know they pay you a flat rate Wars when you shoot, you keep and it's your ors make money out of it forever.
Speaker 3: You know, so love it. Tesla.
Speaker 1: Describe something that's exciting in your life right now?
Speaker 3: Oh, something whether I can say the slender NDA. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I've been doing some modeling okay, yeah, a model for a easy brand and stuff.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you'd aspire to be prior to me in the industry or does something that kind of fell into your lap?
Speaker 3: There's definitely something that just fell into my lap. You know.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Family, someone was.
Speaker 2: A fan of my work or something videos Okay, you know, like invited me to co model try and close you said, pretty easy?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, how is that experience?
Speaker 3: It's great? Okay, love it, actually trying to have it.
Speaker 1: So are you only exclusive with them? Are you open to I'm open.
Speaker 3: Modeling with anyone's brand right now? A voice.
Speaker 1: Okay, what would you say? It is your craziest fan interaction?
Speaker 3: Have you had any craziest span interaction?
Speaker 1: I'm sure because you know you're really well recognized and well and down and pad.
Speaker 3: Something happened the.
Speaker 1: Other day, Okay, tell us about it.
Speaker 3: I would be.
Speaker 2: My girlfriend actually went to Santa Monica by the pier. They have this little arcade there. We go there, we're playing the little games and oh my god, it's so crazy. She loses her phone and she's like, you lose your phone. You're not in a good mood, You're out of doubt. She's you know, going through it. I'm saying you were looking for it. And someone walks up to me and goes, oh my god, it's unhearted, and I'm like, like, right now, right now, okay, you literally were timing in the world. But I smile, and then he's I got questions and it's take a picture.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, cheesy, am.
Speaker 2: I literally I'm at death falling too right now, Like I'm sorry, but that must be a.
Speaker 1: Good feeling and fun say what I mean. It's one of those things. It's like again, when you first did it, you didn't realize how much notoriety you would get, and obviously that's the highest peak that you want. And then now on a bigger math, it's like someone being like people. And it's funny because it's like, for me, it was more like you just like me because my doggies style, and it's like, how do you really know your sense? You know what I mean? Your cocksmen nothing to be rewarded by.
Speaker 2: No, it's always the people as well that I know that they know me, you know, they give me that look, but then they don't really say anything.
Speaker 3: They don't want to be like.
Speaker 1: See what the girl thing. It's like, you know, I feel like I'm an attractive lady. So it's like they're like look first, and they're like and then you don't know them, and they're like when they give you the second they're like, oh, it's registering in their head where they've seen me. From them, I'm like, oh, I see it. They try not to look at your girl. Hi, it's me. Theater about celebrity interaction. Have you had any that have been fun, exciting, weird, awkward. Can you talk me about the TuS names? But the interaction definitely much said yeah, yeah, so that means fucked, somebody just met someone that you really wanted to all of the above.
Speaker 3: I'd be doing business deals. I've got stuff coming out that early, can't quite say yet, Okay, fucking parties.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's got a loone of recognition to other doors that are being open for.
Speaker 3: You pretty much.
Speaker 1: Definitely all right, definite, So hopefully one day we'll get to hear. How soon can you are these projects coming out?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: You know? Is it soon? Maybe after the you know this is released? Is this something that's like later down the year. Okay, we're working on it. We're working on who is your first celebrity crush? Who did you have pictures of that you just could not stop looking at? Like you're cheese looking at it?
Speaker 3: Let okay, oh man, because everybody likes to Panga.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, it's a world Okay.
Speaker 3: Like, well, she's not a real person, she's.
Speaker 1: An actress, but she was a character for you at that time. You were related because she was to Panga. I'm sure to this day she still gets caught to panga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I didn't mean that way. But also that what's I gonna say, Rock Sand from the Goofy movie.
Speaker 1: It's cartoon okay, Okay, down, It's like what what makes you smile?
Speaker 3: Like laugh?
Speaker 1: Okay, anything you have good energy, like silly stuff, anything you regret saying no to. There's something that maybe you wish you could have gone back and redid it.
Speaker 2: And thought what else Browsers wanted to shoot me at one point I'll still in that contract.
Speaker 1: Well we could. I mean, you would have been wish.
Speaker 3: I could have done it, but it was like you have been on the other side of us, and then you know, But I also.
Speaker 1: Think it's timing, you know. I think that it's not something that it can't happen. I think that, you know, after this podcast is manifesting this for you, You're going to cut a call from Browsers. You know, Browsers fans tend to see you best advice you've ever gotten.
Speaker 3: I'm a mom, like save your money.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is something and this opposite a luxury item that you splurge on yourself?
Speaker 3: Weed your weed?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're a sweet condoisewer. Yeah, you smoke all day every day. I don't really think so. I think it's more of like medicine. I mean really, so, what would you do? You have anything others? Is there anything like some kind of gadget, some kind of like tronics or into cars, jewelry? What kind of luxury?
Speaker 3: I don like my bank cleep set.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a nice Jory.
Speaker 3: White gold know me now? But you were jewelry getting a jewelry little more?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: What PC rig nice?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sportage on that splurs.
Speaker 1: I feel like a hard work has to be paid, you know, rewarded. Best pickup line ever used on you? I feel like girls hit on you a lot.
Speaker 3: Best I ever used on me? Hey?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: Going on?
Speaker 1: That is hilarious? What about best pickup lining you've ever used on someone? Do you have a go to?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Or did?
Speaker 1: Prior to your always just started off with a compliment? Okay, okay, all right, all right? What are you afraid to try or are you afraid of anything?
Speaker 3: Rimming?
Speaker 1: Rimming? Oh you're afraid? Why are you afraid to try it? You're afraid to like it?
Speaker 3: It's just the thought of my legs in the air.
Speaker 1: What if it was a different position where your legs didn't have to be in the air. Would that take it off the table and being an option to try?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay, see how I did that? Yes, smooth, it's all you worried. Look, he wasn't a lie like I like cut the wire so good? I love it? I love it. Hmm. What's the shortest sex session you've ever had?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, everyone's had like some real short ones.
Speaker 1: Thirty second a minute? Man, are you like you just so before? You like so? Hand size? It's already coming to.
Speaker 3: Me like a hot fucking You don't need the whole baked cake. You know it's throwing in the microwave. You don't need you know what I'm saying, Just.
Speaker 1: You pussy. This is hilarious. I'm learning a lot of things about you. You are quite funny, and I don't say that a lot because I'm pretty funny myself. How often do you masturbate a lot? Do you still do it for your own personal enjoyment or do you always have to like record it for only fan record it? Okay, still you're record it.
Speaker 2: I don't post solo as much anymore, but yeah, okay, still stroking somewhere stroking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, times are you stroking anton?
Speaker 3: Like two three times a day? It's a normal.
Speaker 1: Day, Like how many so you're coming every time?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna wake up and get you know, strokeling out before bed?
Speaker 3: And there's I ever got time in between the day, Like.
Speaker 1: You're fucking your girlfriend in between any of these times? Specially how many times?
Speaker 2: Well, she's got set It was not like a set day, She's not like all you know, okay, definitely night warning.
Speaker 1: So you're jogging off three times and you're fucking twice?
Speaker 3: How do you have anything you like it? I gotta get my hot pocket all you know, Like, what's so on?
Speaker 1: I have a flesh flight. It's like a hot pocket.
Speaker 3: But not that'll do. I'm gonna go right home.
Speaker 1: Get see flashlight. You all should own one. You all should own one? Okay, all right? Interesting, okay, this is a fun one. What is a common sexual act that you dislike?
Speaker 3: Common sexual act?
Speaker 1: Give me anything basic as like missionary doggie, anything that's just common or that you just think it's overrated that you don't like.
Speaker 3: This tale first is over sex? Like, yeah, I don't know. I'm a little bit of a sport.
Speaker 1: I think is there a porno like things that could be. I feel like redundantly might say a little something, but I've often been told to like stop talking because I talked to the time, not the whole time. I think it's situationally based. Oh you know what I mean. So I feel like because I definitely don't. I don't like to overperform when i'm not and I'm not working in a setting because I feel like it's unauthentic because you really say those things. But then if you think about it, you should be allowed to say what you want. If that dirty talk is true, then you're telling someone what you want so they should listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little true, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely a dirty talker. So you don't like the over talking.
Speaker 3: It can get a little much sometimes.
Speaker 1: Have you ever told someone that, yeah, yeah, I'll literally like you just like the thumb and dirmal or why I kind of play it like you're just t of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really like right, okay, neighbors, now I look good.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 3: Who concrete?
Speaker 1: Have you ever tasted your own cum? No, no desire to. If you're making girls taste so you don't think you want to know what they're tasting. No, you never even thought about it. No, no, okay, do you eat healthy kind of?
Speaker 3: I was trying to get more.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a very believable and I'm trying to health.
Speaker 3: No I don't.
Speaker 1: But that's why your com probably does not taste gun.
Speaker 3: I've heard my com taste fantastic, but I'm never.
Speaker 1: Maybe now you're gonna try it because I put it in my head if we have, if we have a recap, I'm wanna you and be like tasting that love did like yeah, and you're gonna be like stopping Alexis. I am not tasting my cumb but you're gonna trick. I'm just saying it's injured your softer sex. Oh yeah, you have a quite large penis, so I feel like sometimes it gives you more room for error with doing things.
Speaker 3: Oh and that way, no, no heard, yeah, but like I feel like just like a cramp.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also in a pool one time percent and my meat and my knees scraped. I guess like the pool little stays. I didn't even notice I was shooting, and it like was it's bleeding. Oh and I We're like, who's bleeding? Like, oh, it's me so it happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, but not your dick. No, your dick. Your dick has been safe. Okay, we like safety first, but I've heard hero story.
Speaker 3: It's not me too, me too, Pipelie out up there.
Speaker 1: Do you like being spanked during sex?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I had to ask, you know, I'm just getting to know you. So it's like, I don't know how kinky your kinky levels are, and we're going to find it out a little bit later with Truth of Texas. How kinky, naughty, spicy and romantic you are. So I'm just warming you up. Have you ever seen midget portn Yes? Does it excite you? Is it something that was just more like to see what it was about? Would you ever have sex with the midget?
Speaker 3: It's more like one of those things you see it.
Speaker 1: I can't look away, So you would want to have sex with the midget?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: A big small person? I think we're supposed to stay splas could they?
Speaker 3: I mean I think so as a pretty you know, are they? Is it regular sized?
Speaker 1: Or would it be experiment? There's all experiments I want you to try for me over here. We need to I think we need to revisit that. I've also wanted to have sex with a small person because I feel like i'd want to, like, I like to be dominant in my like female like up scenes I've done. I like to pick them up and I liked whatever. So I feel like I would want to, like explore if I could do that, if that would even work. But I think it's more curiosity. So I feel like you just like I want to try everything at least once. You know, crushers, I've seen some hot tom lighties. I like this, Okim, weirdest place that you've masturbated? You see you masturbated quite often. Do you do it in only in your safe space? In your home? Do you like venture out? Do you where do you masturbate?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Time? Probably the riskiest was a airplane restroom.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know log flight?
Speaker 1: How long were you in there? And I'm like you had allowed it out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, it's just like twelve hours.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna I want to schedule here, I gotta how long.
Speaker 1: Did it take you? Well?
Speaker 3: For five minutes?
Speaker 1: Did people know what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Yep? I hope not.
Speaker 1: Did you come out to lapping forty? Okay, so you took a video in there?
Speaker 3: Hell? Oh, yeah, I'm a full Yeah, Okay, you watched.
Speaker 1: A video, so is that the only way that you can masturbate, Like you don't have like things internally in your head that you like go back and replay that you could like.
Speaker 3: Like no foreorn and I never any that way before. It is straight.
Speaker 1: See, I'm a visual person, so like I can like, I don't need to watch something. I could just think about either past experiences or things I want to do or things like that. Then I can just yeah, release world.
Speaker 3: Well, y'all have got the well know they what's called the walls. I'm all and.
Speaker 1: You tried the Rose. I've heard great things about it. I love I'm a touchy girl through and through. If I'm gonna like be penetrated, I'd like it to be a dick, not a toy. But you know, I have dabbled when I've been in emergency situations where I need to come and feel both. So you know, like girls got to do want girls. I know, maybe not on a play in Paris, but I am a part of the my high club, so I've never done that. There's that. It's fun, that's fun. I don't think you could get away with it though, because I feel like you you're quite large. The spurs to like be hit it because it's noticeable when you're the bathroom. I did it in the seat and like spoon at night flight like it was you know, so it's like, you know, it's a blanket over So it was a little bit conspicuous where if you I'm like, there's a lot of things around. Yeah, but you can try let me know. Yeah, I'll let you know a lot of experiments. Marshall me like, Alexis taxist of it is the private talk. That's what's gonna be. Yeah. So are you warmed up? Yeah, you think that. You feel like not as nervous anymore. You feel like good. So are you an Alexis Texas Alexis Texas fan, Yes, of course. So you watch lots in my movies prior to you to you being in the industry, So was it surreal when I were? I contacted you and I was like, I need you to come on my show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely. I was like, oh, I want to be on the show.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you gonna for a collab? I was like, oh yeah, let's collab. And I was like, oh, okay, I'll be on.
Speaker 3: The show sing.
Speaker 1: So he was like, I guess if I have to do this whole thing and we'll just joking, we'll circle things too, being like how you said like vix and you didn't know if it was real or not, because sometimes people think that it's like, you know, is it really her saying this to me? Or you know? And then look I saw you in the hallway and now we're here. Look we're coming best. He's learning so much about you. How did you come up with your porn name?
Speaker 2: Oh well, my middle name is Antoine. Okay, shorten it to anton and I should be James Harden fan.
Speaker 1: Okay, be like Harden? Have you Has he hit you up and told you he's a fan? Would that be a cool moment? Maybe like a little yeah elbows, you know, like like I see it like a little hard okay, okay, just to nod. All right, Well, I think you're warms up enough. I'm loving getting to know you more. So now we're gonna play truth with Texas. We're gonna do all all the things and find out if you're spicy, naughty, romantic, or kinky or all of the above. Are you ready? Are you ready? Okay? Let's do spicy. I feel like you're a little spicy. I feel like you're playing it safe with Miss Texas here. All right, something that is completely off limits for you. We said earlier you were afraid to try rimming, so that cannot be on the table anymore. What is something else that is completely off limits for you that you absolutely do not want to try. Maybe you tried it, you didn't like it sexually.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty close one, but I guess I'm gonna have to go with.
Speaker 2: Anything near my buddy area. I know he was like no that the rimming people like.
Speaker 1: Did you that right?
Speaker 3: And not today? I don't know who you'd be talking.
Speaker 1: To, but don't you all talk about those things before you do your scene? And they just went for it.
Speaker 3: Oh. I mean we weren't even on set at the time. We were a performer.
Speaker 1: But oh there's just trying to get.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, figuring out okay, it's not going to be the one saying okay.
Speaker 3: So no, go Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is the worst hookup story that you have? I feel like, with you being super well in doubt, I'm sure there has to be some kind of horror stories that you and your friend got involved with.
Speaker 3: Okay, the worst one I could think of probably happened last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is before I was with who I'm dating now. I went out with friend of mine. He's a producer, manager, he manages clubs and stuff like that. It brings me out. He fuses me to his friends. And this is one young lady. There we're talking. You know, I buy some drinks and shit we're feeling it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like there's no feeling it. Yeah, you know, let's just.
Speaker 3: Go and yeah. We get back to my place and I drop it and she's like, oh no, no, just no.
Speaker 1: So I'm just she just said, no, you out pretty much? Has that happened a lot?
Speaker 3: Actually not a lot. That was just one time where it was I.
Speaker 1: Guess it was just I could see that being a problem because I mean I feel like, I mean, it's not like.
Speaker 3: You would have thought it had had a gun in there.
Speaker 1: It's like, we'll not a normal size, so girl, whatever, I think I mean that you're just like, but at least try. Yeah, so you just jerked off.
Speaker 3: You got her yet cranked up the.
Speaker 1: People. I have my flesh like, fucking you find out Antoine, No, don't you be looking spokesman over here, most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually, because anything happened either on set or in your personal life that was kind of maybe I'm a little embarrassing for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, I remember, Okay, when I first started first, I actually will drop a name for this.
Speaker 3: We love it. I worked with Kaylee Dutter.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like when my first Black scenes by by like third or something like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I came so fast that she's hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was the hanger. I'm not just to the room.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, is this the talent? He's cute? And I was, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like you came just coming my pants but like basically like into stills, like you're not even into like fel like you had like just.
Speaker 1: A tip and you're like, oh, like we saw lying, did you sorry? How long did you need for downtime to recoup? What did you want to.
Speaker 3: By twenty by twenty five? But I was definitely like what I was not?
Speaker 1: That was she like, Oh, it's okay because she's supper niners, she's lovely.
Speaker 3: She was like, it's okay, but the dad.
Speaker 1: She's like, motherfucker already per women kind of like it.
Speaker 3: I heard y'all like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it's on me.
Speaker 3: Come.
Speaker 1: It depends, right, if you were not to be able to work for a longer period than twenty minutes, I probably would be a little nor professionalism whatever, because I've had it where they needed like hours and I'm like, I don't have hours for you because you couldn't come to work today, sir, You know what I say. But I do like for me back in the day, it was more of like I liked it to almost happened and then it didn't kind of thing. It was more like the teetering playing like the mind fuckery of it, mind of it. It's flattering, its wattering. Yeah, okay, dirty talk. You said you don't like the over dirty talk, but you also said that you are a dirty talker yourself. Can you give us some kind of an example if you were in a dirty talk Miss Texas, give it to me, right, That's all I know. I would this is your dirty talk experience? Maybe? What is it?
Speaker 3: All kinds of stuff?
Speaker 1: Let's hear it, private talk, Watson, No, holy some of those.
Speaker 2: Oh man, me, my fan, we were just you know, oh yeah, I'm definitely eating that like I like to say stuff like you know, big view, like on top of me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know we're getting into it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's why I'm mouth forget. Okay, he likes me called daddy stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want Miss Texas to call you daddy?
Speaker 3: You like that? I like it stuff?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I'll let you pass with that one.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm good here it on low. Okay. I know I made you all hot and bothered, so I'll give you a little fan break there, you know. You know, Okay, let's see. You said the craziest place you masturbated was on a plane. Where's the craziest place you've had sex? Are you an exhibition type of person? Do you like balcony secks, outdoor sex public?
Speaker 2: The craziest place would be outdoors? Okay, I have outdoor in the back of a movie.
Speaker 1: That Oh you're okay, did you get caught?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the even more. I think that's a like I don't like to be like, yeah, like where you want, like you don't know someone's coming out or whatever, but it's like you're not around the crowds of people. But it's like it could be moments that you're just saying sexy, like yeah, faster. You've ever stayed in a relationship because of sex?
Speaker 3: M no, no, yeah no.
Speaker 1: So if it was trash pussy out the door, it seems like sex is a very highly important thing for you in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that why you only date porn stars? Not only just stated four stars since you've been in the business. Nice, Yeah, you said too, and one broke your heart, so sometimes you need to be healed. And then it's only been three years, so I did the math.
Speaker 5: Okay, what we like to say here is doctor Texas without the PhD.
Speaker 1: I've had life knowledge. You know, we're here to help you out. You know, it's okay, don't cry, dry your eye. We're just gonna make sure that we know. The red flags are red flags, and your girlfriend now seems like she has a lot of green flags, so we like that for you.
Speaker 2: But original question, Yes, I yeah, yeah, I won't be someone you know fucking's good.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't even give them like another chance, like you'd be like one and done if it was Yeah. Yeah, because like sometimes I feel like people need to like know your body, you know what I mean? Like not everyone's just like a coxman out there or like like.
Speaker 2: It's definitely like a big thing, like you know you kind of fucking it like sucks, so you're gonna be like, oh.
Speaker 1: True, but I have awesome.
Speaker 3: Like suck but such a boss.
Speaker 1: For me, it was more of I gave them at least like two chances because I'm like a except first like knowing, especially because sometimes I don't know if like I intimidate men because of who I am and like they're overthinking whatever. So the second time is like really your time to shine because then if you don't know by that point. Yes, I have also gave a third time and it was trash and I never went back again after that because I was like, it can't be that bad. And it was sucks because he thought he was like having the best time of his life and I was like, oh, we're not in the same party. How don't answer his phone calls? We're a text messages city. Because it's have you ever fallen asleep during sex? No? I didn't see that in you. I feel like you're gonna get your job done after deafit'llly come out is there between your girlfriend? Now? You guys have rules that are in place to keep the you know, honesty in respect. Is there a celebrity hall pass that if she came around that you just were okay to do it? What hall baths? Celebrity hall pass.
Speaker 3: Got her for me?
Speaker 1: For you?
Speaker 3: A celebrity hall pass.
Speaker 1: She's not here at private talk yet. This is your time. We want to know your celebrity hall pass?
Speaker 3: Can I get like Doja Cat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can have. This is your Doja Cat? There you go, all right, we're putting them out there for you. Doja Cat, Celebrity hot House. Have you ever broken a bed during sex? Several? It seems like yeah, one or two toys in the bedroom, Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Sometimes okay it could be a little fun.
Speaker 1: Top porn stars you get three? Who's your mount rushmore lexus sexist ken. I didn't force them to say that either, guys.
Speaker 3: I love angela whitem.
Speaker 1: Love the big titties smothered her before. I haven't got to have text with her. But she's very's a very delicious woman. She's put together, very nicely, very sweet, very like overall like unlike.
Speaker 3: Her definitely like one of really cools.
Speaker 1: Good choices. Okay, you survive the spicy question right, Okay, you little spicy over there, let's do kinky now. Woke up next to somebody that you did not know their name?
Speaker 3: I know you have question. Well, I know you have for sure they told me, but.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. Lesson was down their throat. Favorite time of day to have sex.
Speaker 3: Weekend?
Speaker 1: Weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do interesting so not like morning more not night? You just want the weekend only time of day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Morning morning? Do you like to start your day with the good fucking or masturbating if it doesn't happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Any fetishes?
Speaker 3: Mask guy and hours of all. I'm a face guy, but that's.
Speaker 1: Really a fetish, but like's more a fetish, So like what about ask fetish? Like the smothering just has to be big, has to.
Speaker 3: Like what smother me?
Speaker 1: Okay? How can you hold your breath?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No one's ever tested you. I guess you're gonna choose death every time. Every time you're dedicated to you're a word. Okay, you're dedicated. You can see why they gave you a contract for three years. Called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What happened after you got when you call them that name?
Speaker 3: Played?
Speaker 4: All say that that's why you do baby, your honey sexy, never say names and you get you know, it's like learn from Miss Texas.
Speaker 1: Sex skill that you were most proud of. Oh what should av an award winning bee reached.
Speaker 2: All the way in the back of the vagina mouth. Well, I do pretty good tongue work knowing them down there.
Speaker 1: So you're an oral specialist. Okay, number of times you've had sex in one.
Speaker 3: Day like the most yep, Like it's not a record.
Speaker 2: Had to be maybe like the same person, but seven times okay, yeah, just carrat the day, just fucking.
Speaker 1: Fucking on the weekend. It had to be the book. Its fucking like ever had a partner that was too kinky for you that you just had to not go back?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was the kink? Uh?
Speaker 3: They like the choking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like choking. You know, they like being choked? Yeah, So are you not into that? You seem scared like little bit it was thinking you a taste. But I can't like, okay, like tass that to the point. I can't crazy pain and set myself. So I like those things. I like, I like the light, but to like pass out, I feel like you can obviously do yeah, like a whole not like star Yeah, but you don't. So you would never work for a company like the Kink Company where it's like a super media sum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no I would. I would never do something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, not in your wheelhouse. Your dick doesn't get hard for it. Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Outside of work?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: How many people? I know?
Speaker 3: Dude, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay. How do you orchestrate an orgy that's not work related?
Speaker 3: Well, my friend, a friend of my friend has told me about it.
Speaker 2: So like about ago, a star friend with me, She and I went.
Speaker 1: And everyone was just fucking everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody was just fucking. We were like.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a porn.
Speaker 3: We just got in on either.
Speaker 1: Okay, hmmm, last question for kinky shower sex or car secks. Shower shower sucks you like that water slippery not the biggest turn off. That's something that someone can do that just totally makes your dick soft.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna sound weird, but like nothing just not being smart, like shallow, kind of shallow.
Speaker 3: But just I don't know, I can't explain.
Speaker 1: It, you know, not educate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, You're not really that's smart. You know someone it's just like I don't know you like, Okay.
Speaker 1: You're seen with someone who that they're not so.
Speaker 6: Smart, but you still have to like, well, well said, I always keep a professional you know, they care so much, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's just not call anybody stupid or anything, you know, like it just had.
Speaker 2: To be like like personally, like while I'm on said, you know, I always want.
Speaker 3: To be professional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're outside life of like some of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would definitely be something I'm like, uh like, yeah, I'll keep your number, Okay, but keep.
Speaker 1: Your number never.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we need to talk about this on the couch, you know, just tell her you know what, You're not for me, honey, but you're out there for somebody. The best way you can put it, Yeah, because I mean I feel like everyone deserves Honestly, if you ever got ghosted, I'm sure you always think that maybe something you did wrong, and she's not doing anything wrong, she's just not doing the right thing for you, wisdom. Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, we usually record it. Okay, twelve off that count so I get my money back. Yeah, and I'm selling the video getting my money. That count.
Speaker 1: Like you got a refund? What one pis you have? It's an investment refund pussy.
Speaker 3: It's an investment in pussy.
Speaker 1: No choked or spank.
Speaker 3: S in mebi and choker spank. I do some choking.
Speaker 1: Spit handcuffs or blindfold hair combs. You're you gonna get twinkle in your eye? Role playing? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? What's your favorite thing for a girl to role player?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What kind of what kind of roles are you playing?
Speaker 3: No? The poor girl was just doing it for the first time.
Speaker 2: Never see, I've never speak like.
Speaker 3: Every seed I've ever done. I don't gota literally thing, so we've never seen it.
Speaker 1: Speak God, I love it. Do you use that boy's Okay? Is that your altar? Eating it? Okay, I'm not mad at it. I'm not mad at it. Oral sex, slapy or clean? Okay. Have you ever had a threesome in your personal life?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, hooked up with the friend's sibling, really had sex when someone watched? Hmmm, this is my biggest one. Have you ever faked an orgasm? Why this bothers me that men do this? I asked every bad. I just asked somebody recently and he told me the same thing, and I made this answer.
Speaker 3: I guess it was you heard tell me that your feelings myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess to be like it was trash, but it was like, I don't know, it looks good, so you just think, let's say.
Speaker 3: You just make all the sound for me.
Speaker 1: You did all of that things.
Speaker 3: Oh so good? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And you had a condom and so they are condom on so you couldn't tell if you were not.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I hate condoms.
Speaker 1: So you had no condoms? So where did you think that you were coming in your hand?
Speaker 3: Well, it could be like did you spin her? I'll just.
Speaker 1: Bag what did you do there? How did you have no pondon? And it was definitely bare skin's.
Speaker 3: Notre and be like really none came out like I guess. I guess I didn't have a lot to day, Like.
Speaker 1: So you make her take a plan B and she needed to take it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: I am appalled for that lady. Yeah you think you know somebody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always just started to like you.
Speaker 1: It's just funny to me because I do understand the sake of like saving feelings of like a certain degree. But then it's like the ultimate thing is you're only saving yourself because you don't want to have the uncomfortable conversation like why can't you just stop it? It's like it's not gonna happen to that baby girl, like I don't know anything, and that makes me feel like you came inside me and now I have to think about some other shipting enough.
Speaker 3: I never I don't know, never had that talk before. Trash. You gotta no no what you need? You gotta uh.
Speaker 1: God, I think that I advised to be like I want to refund you the refund. I want to call you refu refud like one of those drinks back. Baby, you can doubt can vemmy how you like. But tonight it's.
Speaker 3: You knew someone told you before.
Speaker 1: I just feel like you don't have to say she's trash. You just be like, you know what, it's me. I'm just my head's not in it tonight. Something so it's not she doesn't think it's her, and then you just don't fuck her again, Like what's so bad about that?
Speaker 3: But you want the option for later.
Speaker 1: The problem is is I myself The flips are like I said, the dude with the trash dick. I gave him three chances, and every time he thought it was great, but it definitely wasn't. I'm great actress, you know. Well that was a very so that was a very evil laugh mine. I'm like, okay, all right, now romantic questions. You did all the spicy, the kink in the nat of You're doing well. I'm learning a lot, learning a lot romantic anyway. Okay, So I was gonna say, are you would you consider yourself a romantic ery?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is the most romantic thing you've done for a partner? Could be past present.
Speaker 3: Mostly rantic thing?
Speaker 2: Well, it was full else previously with Okay, I remember we went out, you know, typical drinks and stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that, and you like a good going out drink session. Yeah, like that, you know what I mean social?
Speaker 3: So is it like flowers and stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And then where we went somewhere downtown. I was kind of already drunk at this point or something like that.
Speaker 1: But oh no, is this kind of like just a really good night Okay, the vibes we're gonna flowers? You were being romantic, I'm sure you were saying sweet nothing stuff.
Speaker 3: Get like a sky light or nothing like that?
Speaker 1: Right, romantic, it's to be over the top all the time. I think that small things and small stuff like that or small gestures are just equally as good as the ground one. So how you work up to that? So you're not even with her? See if she could have gone skyscrape or you're so.
Speaker 3: Is certainly I just think of something more specific. I went to Coachella. I took my girlfriend Coachella.
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 3: It just happened? Yeah, it was nice. We got the room there, we went out to where it was at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was the first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never been cheating.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I like to experience things like that with your partner, especially you get to like when you not only travel, but you're in this like different element from like parties, and it's shifting and the desert can do some weird things.
Speaker 3: On throw yeah heals far smoking, dracing.
Speaker 1: Giving or receiving mcgimmer, lights on or lights off? Lights on four player sex. You can only have one sex? Okay, deal breakers? What are your deal breakers in a relationship?
Speaker 3: I've been cheating on and stay I guess is just.
Speaker 2: Maybe lying Okay, maybe it's like once you do that, then it's like I pick everything, say it's gonna be bullshit and I can't really fuck with you, and then myself sabotage.
Speaker 3: My head's gonna yeah flying, so lying.
Speaker 1: We don't like liars. I think we're too old. Just be honest. You know it taught you your dildo. What do you like your woman to play with? Do you have a preference?
Speaker 3: Okay, she has a dildo. I don't know if she has to.
Speaker 1: Turn her out a touching, I give me a job. What is an addition? Yeah I can't Okay, naked or lingerie? Do you like your lady to dress up for you or you just don't care? You just like to see the full spread out and ready to go. Well, it's okay, turn on. We talked about your turn offs. What about what is something that a girl can immediately do that just turns you on? Good head, immediate turn on?
Speaker 3: Its immediate, like what the fire? We just mannerisms, you know that girly girl mannerisms.
Speaker 1: And perfect hair flips and perfect date might.
Speaker 3: And going out for some Korean barbecue or something. Okay, drinks in the arcade, you.
Speaker 1: Know, fun times giggles and laughs. Should I like dinner or a movie?
Speaker 3: Dinner?
Speaker 1: Making out or cuddling?
Speaker 3: Kindling?
Speaker 1: If your sex life was the title of a song, what would it be.
Speaker 3: Out of the song? Wait sign? I look kind of movies? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking like Kendrick Lean, not like us. You know, maybe you know it could be a fresh in your mind. Just went to the concert?
Speaker 3: Is that one Kendrick song this dick Ain't Free?
Speaker 1: Oh look, Joe, there you go. Favorite part of body of the opposite sex?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: Okay? I was gonna say, not the booty. I know you're an ass man. I'm like, okay, okay, So the eyes, guys, I love that. All right, Well that's the rest of truth with Texas. You did very well. Did you enjoy your time?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: It wasn't so bad, right. I didn't bite you too hard. I eased you into the whole thing. Is there anything that you'd like to ask Miss Texas