Speaker 1: Baby, you are my gamester too.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't want to mess with me? Mess with me by a gangster to pach baby, you're.
Speaker 3: A game statoo.
Speaker 4: For good warnings.
Speaker 5: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener discretion is a vibe the fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time.
Speaker 2: At the rodeos.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the Occult Reject. This episode we got a couple of rejects with us, and we got two guests, and one's a returning one and one's a new one, and very excited. We're going to be getting into numbers. You know, I love my Jamatria. But before we introduce the guests of the show, we're going to start over with everybody else. First, we got Lisa, the Occult, the reject, the mad scientists. What is going on? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm excited.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Jam Mantria is one of my favorite things because I know nothing about it, so I want to learn everything about it. So I'm really excited. Thank you very much for having me on. I'm looking forward very much to the discussion.
Speaker 6: Of course, No, of course, even though you're not into numbers anytime. I've probably done a lot of jam Maatrio work for the show myself without a guest. It's probably been with you, So that is interesting. So you have contributed in your own way?
Speaker 2: Can I plug a cult research institute dot org? Ethan and some of the other rejects have contributed to a cult research institute dot org, so checks out there.
Speaker 6: Awesome, Thank you very much, appreciate that. And we got the madam self Ethan Endigo, what is going on?
Speaker 8: So peace everyone, Nick, thanks for having me rambo Aj. I'm excited to hear about your Gamatia insight and ideas and TJ of course, and great to see everybody. And yeah, writer around the esoteric and the exoteric, A couple articles on Occult Research Institute and very elsewhere easy to find on the social media. So excited to be here.
Speaker 6: Peace listen, No, thank you very much. I was glad. I was glad you were able to make it. Ethan, always appreciate you jumping on. And we got the one and only Julia. What is going on? How are you? Hey?
Speaker 9: What's up? I'm excited for this. When I was on with AJ before and I kept saying, oh my god, oh my god, like all the connections. It was crazy. So definitely excited first time meeting Rambo and it's going to be a good one, I can tell. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: Of course, thank you for joining us, and we got our ANTJ. What is going on going on? Sir? I'm glad you were finally able to make it onto another cool rejects.
Speaker 4: We missed you and yeah, I'm glad to be back.
Speaker 10: Yeah right the lead to Matria section on call rejecks dot org.
Speaker 2: So my god, yes, that's true.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, La, I'm like AJ was one of my dematrio views that brought on and now was bringing on Rambo, who I'm excited to learn and share.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is wild think about that's right. Yeah, you put me onto him and he yeah, that's that's awesome. That's great stuff. Right, Thank you very much, TJ. Again, I'm really happy you were able to jump on. It's been a minute, but you know, having you here, sir, and we got a returning guest, We got AJ. What is going on? Sir? Let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 11: Nick, How are you my friend? Thank you again so much for opening the door. To your platform today. I'm really excited about this one. Just got to extend a thank you to TJ for allowing me to come on the first time, so I'm I appreciate you allowing me to come back. My name is aj I, go by Ball Don't Lie with three l's in ball. You guys can find me on Instagram at Balldomelin with three l's and ball, and same with my new YouTube channel which I just started a couple months ago. And I'm really excited to be joining forces today with Rambow aka The Truth Codes.
Speaker 1: I'll let him do this thing in a second.
Speaker 11: But we also have our own weekly show that we do as well on Tuesday nights on my YouTube channel and those that's at nine pm Central ten pm Eastern. And lastly, I do have a Patreon page for those that are interested in kind of the decoding of sports when it comes to trying to you know, predict roughly, you know, future outcomes. So you guys can find all that is. The links are in the description. So thank you again. Nick, really appreciate it. And Lisa, it's very nice to meet you. Juliet's really nice to see you again as well. And Ethan got your book. I'm halfway through it, and I really appreciate the work that you put into your research as well.
Speaker 8: You're very kind to support man mentioned and I appreciate you so much, AJ, and Ah, you do appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sir. Yeah, thank you very much, AJ for real. Thank you guys for coming on and bringing the topic. You know, really you guys are the ones bringing the work, so I really appreciate it. And finally, the man himself, Rambo, we heard, we heard about him the whole time last time AJ was on, So here we is. What's going on? Sir?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All, I like to thank AJ first and foremost for setting it up and you know, spreading the word about my work and appreciating my work. And I thank you Nick for hosting of course. And what I do is I analyze the world. You can call it metaphorically the matrix, Hi Susan Donna Hue and the chat if the World is a metaphor for the Matrix, which was quite popular in austince the movie came out. What I do is I look at what the what appears to be the code to the quote unquote matrix, and what I see is the mystery traditions. Now, I'm not an expert in anyone think, but I see tarot allegories, mythology, astrology. I'm not an expert on any one of those things, but I know a little bit about a lot of things like that, and I connect the dots and I discover amazing, astonishing patterns, and it's just it's philosophical work, just asking what the nature of this world is. You know, who we are, what this world is, where we're from. I don't know if these questions are answerable, but I say that's the gist of my work. And of course it includes the mysterious number letter code. That's why it's called spelling. Spell casting does seem to have a creative property. The numbers as coordinates with all the other things that I mentioned. That's what I call my channel, which is on Patreon The Truth Codes. I was on YouTube, but that got complicated. I deleted as ninety thousand subscribers away from ten thousand, and I deleted my channel for complicated reasons. But now I'm on patreon dot com The Truth Codes, and I'm also on Instagram The Truth Codes.
Speaker 6: It wasesome. Thank you very much, sir, I really appreciate it. I think I had already told you prior. I mean maybe you kind of maybe said a little bit in your intro, but I was gonna ask you, what was it with numbers? What got into Like was there a certain moment or a thing in time that it just clicked and you really go, what's up with the numbers stuff? How did this happen?
Speaker 3: In general? I started, i'd say around twenty twelve. I was always just curious. I just have always had curiosity about the world. I just wanted to know. Put that plain and simple. So I'll just I just look at in general, just information, things like history, politics, news. Looking back, I trusted the that's just normal news, and just the the mainstream establishments. I trusted been more than I should have. But that's part of the evolution process. And I just I used to just like to analyze life. I look at religion, and I didn't stick to one religion. I say, had questions and I did start to realize this more to life than meets the eye on the surface, and I started, Uh, it occurred to me that the mystery i'll call them the mystery traditions had a lot to do with what happened was happening in the world, and uh, that's when I started looking at I guess. The first thing that that I guess alerted me to the the more mystery tradition aspect of life was the death of Whitney Houston. Uh, she drowned in a bath up at a Beverly Hilton hotel. And the details of that at the time YouTube had not Google had not changed this algorithm to suppress quote unquote conspiracy channels, but the details of that alerted me. Also one thing that started like, Wow, there's an occult which I'm not called this is necessarily a negative term, but still this this, uh, this, in this instance it was negative, you know, human sacrifice. And the big thing was the number eleven. It was on the eleventh of February, and I saw a video which this has happened in modern day, in modern town. I probably would never seen the video because they suppressed those channels. And it was the number eleven and the numerology of the number eleven and the power of number eleven and how Alistair Crowley talked about the number eleven is the most part he's seen a lot. The number eleven has the most powerful number and I was born on the eleventh, so that was very intriguing, and I'd say that's what opened the door to it. And as a result of looking at those mystery elements I did come across. I was watching Mark Passio. Mark Pasio actually is the one who from whom I first Yeah, yeah, I first learned about uh, you can call it ge Matria jimatra Ga Matrial Tomato tomorrow, but ge Matri. I first learned about it from Mark Passio, and so I just did a little bit on my own and some of the things I found were astonishing, absolutely astonishing. But Mark Passio didn't while he introduced me to it, he didn't really not personally like on the show. He didn't even go in definite. So I had to search extensively, like this is really fascinating stuff. And I had explored Jamatria. I just looked. I did web searches, and I searched on YouTube for videos. They all made it seem more complicated than it was. Most people said it doesn't apply to English. It's a Hebrew practice and a Greek practice, and that's it. That's when I came across. As a result of searching the work of Zachary K. Hubbard, and he did a video intro video on the number forty seven, and then I said, yeah, this is this is where I want to learn Gamatria from. And it was through the work of Zachary K. Hubbard where by interest or is my knowledge of Gamatria and the explanation of how the court works, specifically in English. That's where it started. And then yeah, I started applying Gamatria as well as other things to my analysis to the best of my ability of the world.
Speaker 6: That is awesome. Nice, Yeah, Zachary does a So what wasn't work? Actually I meant to tell you prior to the show. I think I had a whole two minutes of fame on his show. He actually let me jump on for two minutes. I was trying to tell something about Jamatria. I think when I went on, I was like, yo, if you're trying to look for a cult stuff, see if it matches like parts of the eyeballs or certain birds. And he was just like yo. I don't know. I don't know if he was like, oh, it's this dude coming from with this shit, but I was just like trying to tell him, like certain things I noticed would pop up whenever I think I'm onto something. You know, I don't know, so it is what it is. But uh, I guess he was entertained enough to ask to come on the show. So hopefully that happens next week. But uh yeah, so I don't know where do you want to go? Like, I mean, I know you have a presentation. We don't have to get into that. Actually, first, does anybody have any questions for any of these guys before I start asking anything? Oh, everybody's good? Okay, Uh so Rambo or Age, I didn't one of you just want to go somewhere with this or bring anything up? Is there a hot topic right now that you guys want to talk about or whatever?
Speaker 11: Really, all I have prepared for today is just kind of a cleaned up version of my presentation with Rambo on our weekly show yesterday with regards to the reported passing of Ozzy Osbourne.
Speaker 1: And I can.
Speaker 11: Already tell you I know Julie's gonna have some wide eyes when she sees some of those alignments.
Speaker 1: But we can touch on that at any point.
Speaker 11: You know, I think maybe kicking things off with Rambo, we can maybe you know, get into that information as we go, Yeah.
Speaker 6: That sounds good. All right, So I guess if you guys want to get into the Assi stuff, Rambo, what did you think about it when you first are? Right?
Speaker 3: So he caught me off guard. I was shocked.
Speaker 6: So I actually, you know what's funny. What caught me off guard was his age. I was like, why did I think that due was older?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, he looks older. Yeah, but I mean in defense of him, he's had a pretty rough life. And I actually talked about it on the show. So my main angle I had on Ozzy was the MK Ultra mind control that he most likely clearly was subjected to put a lot of the symbolism in which they do with a lot of artists. Uh, you know, the monarch symbol to symbolize the MK Ultra monarch, And that was pretty much what I I focused on mostly with Ozzie because I didn't talk about the incident. I know you're not supposed to speak ill of the dead generally, but it is it is noteworthy his infamous incident at the Alumal where he urinated on the alimal while wearing a dress, while wearing Sharon's dress, and uh yeah, I mean, and that's not normal. I mean so so in it, I don't know. And the country seems to have forgiven him, but I think they've forgiven him for the wrong reasons. They've forgiven him just because of the power of celebrity. They should forgive him because of what he's been subjected to, which I say is a trauma based mind control. And that was evidence of that. And that's pretty much what I was the angle I looked at when he came to Ozzie because it is rampant throughout, not just in show business, but especially in show business. That's where they really uh they put out the images of mp Ultra, you know.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 6: I was talking recently with at least some bullshit and about uh, I think tory Amos and trend Resling about how like they might have actually like had a tiff or whatever, and it's like, you know, you would be like, yeah, the hell do they like even like, you know, how do they come to know each other? And it's like they'll make remarks in their music about them like almost personally, and you almost have to wonder. It's like, well, you kind of like Stranger Things scenario where it's like you knew each other growing up because of like the programs or whatever you were into or club, so like you kind of personally know that person. And that's like why you're saying like, oh dude, like you never you never hurt yourself today because she knows he might actually be a straight pitch in real life. You know what I'm saying, Like, is that how they talk shit because they actually know each other because they might grow up in like these MK ultra type fucking things for kids.
Speaker 9: I think they do. I think they. I think they're all characters too, like Ozzie, you know, in that whole shit ud get me a cigarette and it's like you can't even tell what the fuck you say? And half the time, like I think that was all a persona. These are characters. They went to like some type of MK ultra acting school and yeah, no, I'm with you, Nick, I think for sure wasn't.
Speaker 6: Even like sorry, just real quick when he started doing on reality TV, like he was kind of like he was around there when Trump was kind of pioneering in a sense too, right, So it's just like, you know, how much of that is real and how much was that acting? Because we all know now that reality TV is far from reality. But when those shows first came out, we all thought this was real, you know, so interesting. Such.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was just gonna say that the timing is always super interesting with these things and how much it aligns with the world of sports, music, entertainment. Let's not forget what just rolled out the end of twenty twenty four, which was Wicked, right, which is the kind of the precursor to the Wizard of Oz. And then now we have Part two of Wicked coming out one year essentially one day short of a year later this year, so Ozzie dies between the bookends of you know, these new Wicked movies, just as the latest example. Don't forget about James Earl Jones who played the original Moufasa and then they released the movie Moufasa, you know, right after, and he was also in the movie The Sandlot.
Speaker 3: Right, didn't bring that up there.
Speaker 8: I think there were.
Speaker 11: Two teams that were referenced in The Sandlot, the Los Angeles Dodgers and the New York Yankees, who were just in the last World Series.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So, you know, sometimes even you can just pay attention to what's going on in the world. The news entertainment, et cetera. And then these reported debts that keep rolling out. They seem to fall in line very often.
Speaker 3: I can actually show how Back to the Future actually predicted a super Bowl super Bowl fifty. Back to the Future predictive super Bowl fifty.
Speaker 6: Alrighty, let's go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll show that in my Oh, do you want me to bring that up now or yeah? I was going to intro I was going to introduce Back to the Future first, but it looks like Osbourne is the primary topic for I had.
Speaker 12: I had one thing interesting with Ozzy Osbourne and he brought up Trump because he had beef with Trump because Trump was on Twitter using a crazy train to like slam other people and Ozzie was against it.
Speaker 10: That was in twenty nineteen. Ozzy Osbourne dies on the two year anniversary of Elon Musk buying Twitter, which is a pretty interesting thing. And then he died on seven to two, which is a huge code.
Speaker 4: I think we kind of covered it a little bit last time we were on with AJ.
Speaker 10: It's like a little side noteing, but it has to do with pie. Twenty two divided by seven is the smallest fraction that you can get to the closest number of pie twenty two divided by seven equals three point one four and so on so forth, and that's connected to money. We don't need to get into that deep later. But I don't know this if this felt like a significant shift. Someone commented like when we first went on about like this feels like just as big as the shift is, like when Kobe died. Even though it's like we were expecting Auzy because he did his last show and stuff, it's still just felt like a significant kind of kind of shift where where just so it just felt very just felt very big, very iconic person to pass.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I was actually like, what, like even though it's like, why is that so like such a surprise because of the life he lives, but it's still surprising. Definitely.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I requested to share a screen just since we're on the topic of Aussie So I guess if anything, I'll dive in and just knock out the slides I have prepared. Sure, pretty much all numerically based.
Speaker 11: Jamantra isn't just you know, the the letter number combination, but a lot of times you got to pay attention to the date durations in alignment with what they're known for, right, Nick, you were talking about the reality show, the Osbourne's things like that, So I'll just dive into it real quick. You know, for those that aren't aware, I mean Ozzy Osbourne. His whole persona was very satanic to say the least. And so first and foremost I took a look at the founder of the Church of Satan and Anton Levey, and of course you know he's born April eleventh, the date written for slash one to one, and you measure from Ozzy Osbourne's reported death, it's exactly four months and eleven days.
Speaker 1: So it started there.
Speaker 11: Don't forget about the song mister Crowley right from Black Sabbath Sins, essentially worshiping this guy. But you know he's a very well known occultist. And sure enough, you measure from Alistair Crowley's date of birth back to the reported death yesterday of Ossi eleven weeks and five days.
Speaker 1: And that's a big number.
Speaker 11: Just in the English reverse cipher, A is twenty six back to z is one lucifer equals one five.
Speaker 1: Not to mention too, just look at the date numerology, you guys.
Speaker 8: When you add up.
Speaker 1: The way that the date was written yesterday.
Speaker 11: Seven plus twenty two plus twenty plus twenty five equals seventy four, and then you can break out twenty twenty five to two zero two five you get thirty eight. Well, in the base ciphers of Jamatria forwards, lucifer also equals seventy four and thirty eight. So that's three of the four base ciphers of the word lucifer that fall right in line with this.
Speaker 1: And please feel free to ask you a question if converse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 6: Gotta get you every time.
Speaker 9: Crazy gets you every time, it really does.
Speaker 11: I mean, when you know what to look for, right, So take a look at this. We just touched on the date of birth of Alisir Crowley and we were talking about how it was four months or sorry, eleven weeks and five days.
Speaker 1: Well, you can also break that down to just total days and it's.
Speaker 11: A span of eighty two days, which is interesting because black Sabbath equals eighty two.
Speaker 6: Trump is his text the eights and twoes.
Speaker 11: There you go, And that's just in the simplest cipher A one, B two C three, add a black sabbath you get eighty two.
Speaker 1: You can also.
Speaker 11: Include the end date, okay, meaning essentially the span of days from yesterday's reported death to what would be Alisair Crowley's upcoming birthday. If you include the end date, you get eighty three. That matters because devil equals eighty three. And for some more eighty threes. Let's talk about the founding date of the Church of Satan, which was April thirtieth, and you just go back to the last founding date of the Church of Satan. You also got eighty three days there and eighty three days forwards, like I mentioned, when you include the end date with Alisair Crowley's date of birth.
Speaker 6: Name.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead n.
Speaker 6: The eight and twos. But I don't know about you know, I've never really noticed eighty threes. But the eight and two's I do think is like you know, does a I've always said, I think that covers the path of to hoodie and I do think death could be even associated with that number.
Speaker 11: It absolutely is. I mean, the word murder equals eighty three. Oh that's why the song murdered by Numbers by the Police came out in the year eighty three. Oh that's why Prince rolled out that song I Would Die for You, written out the number four of the letter you you the twenty first letter. He ends up dying on four slash two to one. But he wrote that song in eighty three as well, so.
Speaker 8: You got that.
Speaker 1: You could also say.
Speaker 11: That from the last founding day of the Church of Satan it's two months and twenty three days, which matters because once again the simplest cipher the Synagogue of Satan equals two to two to three, which is the reverse of the number of skull and bones three two two, known as the Brotherhood of death Right.
Speaker 1: And I was talking about Wicked earlier. Just notice from the.
Speaker 11: Release date of the first part, if you will, of this movie Wicked, which is essentially a what do you call it, a precursor to The Wizard of oz Osborne, notice that it's a span of one hundred and twenty three days before the anniversary of that release date, November twenty second. And that matters because Ozzy Osborne equals one twenty three. Number of a man equals one twenty three. That phrase is referenced in Revelation thirteen eighteen, which references the number of the Beast, which is six sixty six, but also Ozzie's birthday December third, written one two three perfect, And uh, Nick, you were talking about the Osborns. We'll take a look at the final episode date of the Osbornes March twenty first, right, And when you measure from Ozzie's reported death news yesterday back to the anniversary of this final episode, you also get one hundred and twenty three days. And you could also say that one hundred and twenty three days is also seventeen weeks and four days, okay, And that's a big number because number of the beast. Once again, like notice how often we're using the simplest site for here, We're not even using very complicated calculations. But seventeen weeks and four days number of the bees equals one seventy four, which is sixty sixty six.
Speaker 1: And when you take a look at part.
Speaker 11: Two of Wicked, it's called Wicked for Good, it's releasing on November twenty first, later this year, that's one hundred and twenty two days.
Speaker 1: And that's that's huge.
Speaker 11: I mean for people that have been doing the Jamatria thing for a while, it's a big Satanic number because words like Satanist, satanic, Satanism all equal one to twenty two and talking about the Church of Satan. It's found it was originally founded in San Francisco, which equals one twenty two, and San Francisco is located on the one hundred and twenty second Meridian West.
Speaker 9: Oh, come on, yeah, the devil just lives inside this guy, or lived inside this guy. That's so crazy. Look at all this stuff.
Speaker 6: You know what's interesting? Oz in Hebrew Jamatri equals Nazi. That's interesting. M you like a wizard of Oz, because then there's also Libra oz by Al's the Crowley.
Speaker 9: I was going to say that.
Speaker 10: I always pointed out how all the like mainstream comedians all moved to os Os ten, Texas.
Speaker 11: Right, true, yeah, my my, my new stopping grounds.
Speaker 9: Of course, say hi, did Joe Rogan for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: You know there's a bunch of tuple of sec guys I love out today.
Speaker 11: You don't, oh for sure, trust me. I've I've seen a lot of weird stuff out here. There's a reason why they say keep awesome weird.
Speaker 2: It's not as weird as it used to be.
Speaker 1: But no, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 11: But really enclosing you guys, uh, the community too was touching on you know this podcast that the Osbourne's you that used to have. I don't know if they're still doing it, but you you take a look at one of these episodes that is titled Satan.
Speaker 1: It's the first.
Speaker 11: Thing in there, Satan, Builderberg Group and the Illuminatium by only Well. That release on September twenty sixth and twenty twenty three, which is very interesting when you just measure from that date in twenty twenty three to yesterday's reported news.
Speaker 9: What the hell kind of titles is? Where'd you get that from?
Speaker 1: This is the Osborne's podcast.
Speaker 9: I believe they talked about that stuff. They talked about the Buildeberg Group.
Speaker 1: I didn't listen to it, but.
Speaker 9: They like a crisis.
Speaker 6: I think they did kind of entertain some conspiracies in their in their shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually yeah, I just thought it was interesting.
Speaker 11: They put Satan right in the front of the title, and sure enough, six hundred and sixty six days after this episode we get the reported death of Bossie and this is the last light I have really going back to the Osborne's, like Nick mentioned earlier, the kind of one of the og reality TV shows. Take a look at the first episode, right The first episode was released on March fifth, and when you just measure once again from the reported death of Ozzie yesterday on July twenty second, written two to slash seven to the upcoming anniversary of that first episode, you get two hundred and twenty seven days just reflecting the date of his death. And two two seven is related a lot to pie because twenty two divided by seven equals three point one four. If you type out twenty two divided by seven as words, you're going to get three fourteen. So there's kind of this cyclical pie alignment that's going on as well. But yeah, that's all I really have for you guys today.
Speaker 10: There's there's one more because you had the two two threes going. When you type in his full name, John Michael Ozzy Osbourne uh into the calculator in reverse, that equals three hundred and twenty two.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 11: Well, if that, thank you Nick for allowing me to to. Yeah, as we were talking about it, and I would just still that.
Speaker 6: In there, yea. Yeah, Rambow, is there anything you wanted to add to the Ozzie OSBI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fourteen is interesting the pie number because you know, twenty two to a by seventy three point one four that's also a date. Three fourteen is also the date March fourteenth, which happens to be the birthday of Albert Einstein, which relates to Back to the Future, because that's the name of Doc Brown's dog. And in my presentation i'll explain why specifically did they name as dog Einstein. It has to do with what's called time dilation, which is an actual scientific thing where once you go past the speed of light, time actually stretches, which is a scientific fact, and it's based on Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, and it's called time dilation and so which is related time travel. And because of that, they named the dog of Doc Brown Einstein. It's not a random name, Einstein again, and that ties into the three fourteen that's Albert Einstein's birthday. So that's just some synchronousy with Back to the Future. There's more of a Drmatria connection there too, with time dilation.
Speaker 6: All right, did you want to get into that?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I can start for a little bit. Now, I'll pause if for anyone wants to add or sure, sure ask a question.
Speaker 6: Let me know if you want me to pull up your thing or whatever you want me to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, what I have my screen. Yeah, I'll scroll through my screen. So yeah, okay, good, thank you.
Speaker 6: Welcome sir, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Right. So we're talking about back to the Future now, and the question is why are you talking about back to the future now in twenty twenty five. And that's actually why I will explain its relevance this year specifically, which is really to gematric gamatria. So I think Wikipedia has a pretty good explanation of what gamatria is. I'll just as an introduction, I'll just go by, you know, Wikipedia's opening paragraph. In numerology, gematria is a practice of assigning a numerical value to a name, word, or phrase by reading it as a number, or sometimes by using an alpha numeric cipher. The letters of the alphabets involved have standard numerical values, but a word can yield several values if a cipher is used. So what they're saying there is a word can have a numerical value, but that depends on the cipher. There are multiple ciphers in gamatri and I'll just use the four base very easy to understand. There's one other cipher I'll talk about and we'll use the word time, the perfect word to use as an example. So the first cipher is this the simplest. It's also called simple gamatra. You can call it ordinal on the calculators. Jumatranator dot com is the most popular Gematria calculator website. But it's A through Z and each letter of the alphabet has a numerical value based on its order that appears in the alphabet. It's very simple. So a, the first letter has a value of one through z twenty six. The twenty sixth letter has a valua twenty six. Then you'll add the the values of the letters that make up a word in the world will have a value based on that. So the other cipher is full reduction, but also called the Pythagorean cipher. Now this is a single digit cipher only. So what it does. It takes double The first double digit is I, which is which is sorry J which is ten through z twenty six. And the way you reduce double digits to single digits is by adding the digits of the double digit number and getting its sum. So J is the tenth letter. You add the digits to ten one plus zero J equals one. L would be the twelfth letter twelve is one plus two, you get three all the way to twenty to Z twenty six. Two plus six is eight, and that's the Pythagorean cipher. And that's how you get the the values. In the Pythagorean cipher. This is actually considered the purest cipher of English Gematria. And then you have the reverse as well. So you'll you'll start with Z as the first letter with one, and A is the last letter, which will be eight. That's in the full reduction Pythagorea. You called it reverse full reduction. The same can be done with simple. You'll do a reverse simple, or you'll start with Z is one and A is twenty six, and those are the four base ciphers. So I'll look at the word time. So why is it so significant? Well, in the Pythagorean cipher, try you showed here single dad, it's only the letters that make up the word time. So T T is two because T normally is the twentieth letter. You reduced when by adding two plus zero to get two. I the ninth letter M is the thirteenth letter one plus three equals four. He is the fifth letter. According to this cipher, the letters that make up time some to twenty it's very significant. Now you look at the reverse of this cipher. It starts with a NS with z and you do the reduction in the reverse. For reduction, time equals twenty five. And this tells you why one of the reasons why time is so relevant in the year, I'll show him a together twenty twenty five. So and I went back. Yeah, and I'll go back to the future.
Speaker 9: No, I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, so there are more clues on twenty twenty five. Now, there's another cipher I'm going to introduce here. It's called the Agrippa cipher. Can also be called the Latin cipher. This cipher was developed by the name Henry Cornelius Agrippa, who was He was a polymath and he so this is just an excerpt from Albert Mackiew's History of Freemasonry. Henry Cornelius Agrippa's three Books of Occult Philosophy may be considered the textbook of the old Rosic Crucian philosophy. So that's the significance of Henry Agrippa. Well, he came up with a cipher Thames. He exists in the fifteenth and sixteenth century. So looking at the word time in his cipher is one forty four, and this is how it synchronizes with you know, shows you there's some kind of universal synchronicity to this, because one forty four is significant. That's the number of minutes in a day is one thousand, four hundred and forty minutes in a day, sixty minutes times twenty four hours is one thousand and ford and forty that's right at a time and time just happens to sum to one forty four in the Agrippa cipher. And I'll show you how this becomes very significant. So that kind of lays the foundation, I guess for understanding gomatre is fairly simple and why twenty twenty five is so relevant to the time theme. And so twenty five is as it's very significant in Back to the Future. So I'll just show a clip here from Back to the Future how it shows the importance of the number twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're exactly twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait a minute, dog, are you telling me this? Eight twenty five? Yeah, I'm waiting for.
Speaker 3: School, right, So there's a significance of twenty five and back. So it starts. That's the opening scene. It already establishes the number twenty five. All the clocks are turned twenty five minutes behind then, so he's late for school. He has to rush to school, and he hitches a ride on a skateboard to the back of a car and you can see in the background twenty five miles an hour speed limit. And the date on which Back to the Futures is set is October twenty fifth, So he starts on the twenty fifth of October.
Speaker 9: Oh, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it. You're crushing me already.
Speaker 6: Eight and two again with the eight twenty five.
Speaker 11: Can I just say to really Rambo about what's the what was the name of the farewell tour of Ozzie Osborne?
Speaker 3: Back to the beginning?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, there you go?
Speaker 9: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Come on? Yeah? So this establishes twenty five Back to the future time. It's about time, time twenty five, twenty and twenty five. In gematri it starts on the twenty fifth of October. The clocks are twenty five minutes behind. It's eight it's eight twenty five. What he thought it was eight o'clock? He gets on a hitches ride. He's late. This twenty five miles out. Its appointing to twenty five. Now, what is the mythological ruler of time? That is Chronos of ancient Greece, who is Saturn to Rome. So there is always something significant to look at. As the economists when they have their their year year I guess prediction, or their first issue of the year the Economists magazine, well they'll talk about the year ahead, the world ahead. Well, for twenty twenty five they had the economist has a collage and what's at the top of the collage for the year twenty twenty five? And the economists the planet Saturn the ruler of time. So even the economists has kind of established that. And so we have Donald Trump as president. And Donald Trump is very much associated with Back to the Future. The one of the writers and producers of Back to the Future, Bob Gail, He said, the character Biff Tannon, the arch villain, he is based off of Donald Trump. Donald Trump is the inspiration for Biff Tannon. Now this is the New York Post, and if you see the date here, it's kind of small as you can see it. I actually saw this in person. I just happened to live in New York. So I just I was in the supermarket and I saw this. I thought it's like something like come off of my channel or something. I couldn't believe the New York Post this is mainstream is doing this this October twenty fifth. Remember what October twenty fifth is. That's when Back to the Future starts on October twenty fifth. So New York posts knew what they were doing when October. On October twenty fifth, twenty twenty four, this was their headline. It was done, shut the fuck up. Yeah, so this I'm not sure. It's not just me Rambo.
Speaker 9: Please give me a second to wrap my mind.
Speaker 10: Even with the like the time being eight twenty five, like oct October octagon, like the eighth is October is a secret eight, So it's like it's it's twice in there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and eight is related to time, it's the infinity symbol.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is c real the Magician too, This is real. The only thing I regret is I didn't buy the actual copy. I I was walking by. I would never have known about it. I was just I was leaving the supermarket with my groceries. And I look on the newspaper act and there's this is back to the Future Donald Trump. This is stuff I've been talking about literally for years in my decodes.
Speaker 9: It was meant for you to find it. Holy shit, Yeah, don't you know. It's like, look at this back to the future and in all caps, like huge in your face. And they put it out on October twenty fifth, the day back to the Future starts on. Yeah, so that's too much.
Speaker 3: This is October twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. Now this has done three weeks before the election. You remember the election date in twenty twenty four, it was November fifth. Why is November fifth significance because that's the date that Martin McFly traveled to time travel to in nineteen fifty Yes, oh my god, Oh.
Speaker 9: You're killing me smalls.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, so it all has I'll give you more examples of how Donald Trump that's why he had to be president now in this time associated year, because there was an association back to We're already established he's the inspiration for Biff Tannon and so his son Baron Trump. There's this nineteenth century these nineteenth century novels. This is a fictional character. This is all verified. It's it's authentic. The writer's inger Saul Lockwood, and he had he had some books about a fictional quote unquote fictional. Now I'm trying to wonder if it is a fictional character named Baron Trump. But Baron Trump's about with one R. The Baron Trump we know, we think we know it has two rs. It's Baron Trump's marvelous underground Journey. It's it's the nineteenth century, nineteenth century novels about a time traveler named Baron Trump, a young boy named Baron Trump, and he's funded and assisted by a rich New Yorker named Donnie or Donald. That's in the book from the nineteenth century. The fact, yeah, absolutely, and it's it's been talked about a lot. How this and the other alignments to with the real Baron Trump. At this fictional character. It starts, there's somebody from New York City, a very rich man from New York City named Donald, who helps him in his time travel journeys. And this is actually an illustration from that book, nineteenth century book. This is actually an illustration what the boy looks. If you look at a young Baron Trump, he looks he looks just like this illustration from this time traveler they say supposedly fictional character.
Speaker 9: So one hundred yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's called Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey by Ingersoul Lockwood and it's all verified and it's mysterious how it synchronizes. But again, so this is establishing how Donald Trump is so linked to time travel. Add another thing too, his uncle, Fred Trump. I believe he had access to and think of how what an elite level you have to be have to have access to Nicola Tesla's papers. Donald Trump's uncle had direct access to Nicola Tesla's papers. I mean, who is he to to gain custody of Nicola Tesla's pace?
Speaker 8: I believe to build on that, that is great information ra about to build on that. Bred Trump was really big into radar technology and development, and that was kind of like, uh, you know, or could have been you know, encoded for just top secret technology at that point in time. And he was potentially involved with the Philadelphia experiment too. On top of all that strangeness that you just mentioned.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, so you're talking about time travel and multi dimensional travel and Donald Trump's in the middle of it. You gotta wonder, Like I said, you know what's real anymore? And uh, you know they're not going to share all that they know. Sometimes they'll quote it into things like this. So remember I talked about how time is one for four in the Agrippa cipher and they're one four and forty minutes in a day. Well, I have another clip. This is from again, this is twenty twenty five. This is what's going on in twenty twenty five. This is so this is the name is Michael krot Seals. He's the White House Director of Science and Technology. And he made the headlines with this statement.
Speaker 13: So much more, our technologies permit us to manipulate time and space. They lead distance annihilated causings, to grow and improve productivity.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's just a small clip just to get us straight from the horse's mouth, and it made the headlines. He said we have the ability to conquer space and time basically, and that's what the headlines were, right, So this is newsweek. White House says it has ten that can quote manipulate time and space and you just saw that. Now's a clip from his speech, which again so they're wondering, what is it a figure of speech? Just me, Oh, technology has advanced, so we can manage it time better, you know, mean.
Speaker 6: It you know what's really interesting? Not to interrupt you and not that. No, no trying to promote the guy either. I mean I brought his name up a few times recently, but like even Ashton Forbes is getting into saying that our government has like tech that does this, or like he's even saying that they have like he takes it like he's claiming that's how if Iran really got bombed, that's how it was done. It was like kind of like not back to the future, but they manipulate time and space basically just take a portal there and drop shit and disappear. That's why nothing happens, because they just show up and disappear. So it's just like interesting how he's even kind of claiming that the White House does have you know that type of tech.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he talks about annihilating distance, so teleportation and is part of this as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What I find interesting is this a synchronistic or did news or he plan this. I just looked at the time when this was published. Its published on April seventeenth, but look at the time of published eleven o five. Were talked about one one five November fifth, that's when the election day was. This is the Trump White House director back to the future, go back to November fifth. This was published at eleven o five. I don't think that's a coincidence, but uh, well here's the details. I but look at yeah, look at the date on which he made this speech. It wasn't a random date. It was a director, Michael Kratzios. The speech is called Endless Frontier's Retreat and it was in Austin, Texas. We just talked about Austin. Everything's planned where they were. It was on April fourteenth, which the rest of the world says fourteenth April. So that's one four to four. That's the Agrippa value of time. That's you know, one thousand and four and forty minutes in a day. That is why they chose fourteenth April one four four to make this speech. None of this is coincidence. So it just some of the headlines I came from this White House exec forced the issue statement after claiming US has technology to quote manipulate time and space, and I said, how this is not a coincidence. Then they wouldn't do this in his in Trump's first time in office because it wasn't twenty twenty five. This has to be done in twenty twenty five. They wouldn't have Biden do it because Biden not associated with time travel like Trump is. And in order to have twenty twenty five, you'd need Trump to have a split term. You couldn't have consecutive. It all seems perfectly planned out. You talked about what is oz is Nazi. There's a Nazi connection to back to the future, and so speaking of time travel, it actually is a real life time travel experiment that was done by the Nazis. Now you can debate whether or not how successful their program was, and the program did continue after World War Two. It was moved to Argentina after World War Two. I mean, it's unlikely that Hitler and a bunch of top Nazis actually died. Yeah, many of them came to the United States, and not just Operation paper Clip, and they call him doctor Green. It was Joseph's Mangel. He went to South America. He spent time in the United States. He said, he called himself Doctor Green. So bunch from came to the United States and mostly South America but other parts of the world as well, so their time travel project or demential travel project continued after World War Two. And the best source on this, you'll get many sources on that, is the work of Joseph P. Farrell who's a PhD from Oxford University and he has a book called The ss Brotherhood of the Bell So his research he comes from an academic background, Right, that's what I say. He's the best source for this Nazi uh dimensional travel project.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've actually tried to get him on for this time.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 6: I've tried to. Yeah, I've gotten I don't think either I can't find a contact or I haven't gotten a response. I can't remember which one it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not good. So you're familiar with him.
Speaker 6: A lot of people even ask to have him on. That's that's another thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So I think he's done the best work on illustrating how the Nazi Party did not lose Germany lost the war. The Nazi Party did not lose the war. They're still alive and you're seeing a few examples, and there are a lot of ways in which they code their presence and one has to wonder how successful this time travel project of theirs was. Well. Again, so if trying to look into it, you just look maybe on YouTube or some videos of some of his speeches. But look at his book, The SS Brother of the Belts. It's an academic work. It's the best work on this project that's available. Now, what's interesting about Michael Kratzios is he's he's with the the product of the sorry World Economic Form. So he's recognized by the World Economic Form. So this is from his Wikipedia pig he said. Kratzios was included in Fortune Magazine's forty Under forty lists twenty nineteen and was honored as a young Global Leader by the World Economic Form. And here he is. This is from the World Economic Forum's website where they talk about Michael Kratzios. So he is connected to the World Economic Forum and who founded the World Economic Form It was Klaus Schwab. Now Klaus Schwab's family is directly connected to the Nazi Party. This is from Wikipedia, part of a conspiracy site. Klaus Schwab. His parents had moved from Switzerland he was Swiss, to Germany during the Third Reich. Now, most people you'd think would leave Germany during the Third Reich No his family in Switzer nice Bucolic, peaceful Switzeran moved to Germany because of the word Reich. In order for his father to assume the all of director of Escher vis Ag, an industrial company and contractor for the Nazi regime.
Speaker 6: I think it would be kind of hard to do. That would be a really weird explanation for like why did you move there when that was going on? If you didn't agree with it? Yeah, Like that is kind of weird. How do you how do you pull off that excuse? Like what kind of job did you get? Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, so this is who Klaus Schwab is. This is his father. And it's very difficult to get any information on Klaus Schwab's early life. It's just you can't get it. It's like super mysterious. There's reason to believe that his family still has some affiliation with the Nazi Party. The Nazi Party did not die, it's still live. I recommend the work of Joseph P. Farrell on that he does. And this is Eschervice this so, yeah, this is his father, Eugene Wilhelm Schwab. So again, so the Nazi Party is connected to time travel through this Bell project. The president the project is called dig Law. The gloca in German means bell, which coincidentally sounds like clock in English gloca. So the Bells was actually a pretty UH and a common figure to Nazi Germany. And there are a lot of Nazi connections in the modern day. Here's what they say Canada. They're talking about the former UH Deputy Prime Minister of Canada to Justin Trudeau, Christia Freeland. Her grandfather has direct Nazi connections. This is just an example of a This is a tablet maag dot com. Canada's future Prime minister needs to come clean about her Nazi collaboration, collaboration as father. I have a clip on Klaus Schwab talking about the the influence of the World Economic Forum, just to get an idea straight from the horse's mouth. You know it's not good.
Speaker 7: I mentioned now names like sis Local, even Vladimir Putin and so on, say have been young global leaders of.
Speaker 6: Severt economic form.
Speaker 7: But what we are very proud of now is a young generation like Prime Minister Trudeau, President of Argentina and so on. So we penetrate the cabinets. So yesterday I was a recept a reception for Primate Trudeau, and I will know that half of this cabinet, or even more half of half of this cabinet for our actually young global leaders of severticread form.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's last problems of bragging about the influence of the World Economic Forum. And famously they did this projecting for twenty thirty which really create a lot of controversy where they said you'll own nothing and be happy, and they said everything you'll need, you'll rent and it will be delivered to you by drone. And that's coming straight from the World Economic Forum. And you see it's it is directly connected to the Nazi Party. And Michael Krazios, who made the Time and Space speech on one four four, is connected. He's also a product of the World Economic Forum, and he bragg he said the World Economic Forum had half of the Justin Trudeau cabinet, that's half of his entire cabinet. And Christian Friedland, his deputy deputy, has Nazi passed and the Nazis had their time travel projects. So Nazis are very relevant. You just talk about Nazis in Oz. That connection all we're seeing the Nazis are so relevant. So eighty eight was the big back to the future number. That was the speed in order to achieve escape velocity, to achieve time travel. Eighty eight. And why did they pick eighty eight? Well, well, Trump is eighty eight for one thing. In Gamatra, in the simple cipher of English gamatria, Trump is eighty eight. That's why you see a lot of eighty eight. Marl Lago was rated on eight eight August eighth by the FBI. He said the Trump actually said that all the tariffs he's done has gained eighty eight billion dollars for the United States. He didn't say where he got those figures, he didn't back them up, but he just announced Donald Trump eighty eight billion dollars has been gained by the United States as a result of his the tariffs. He faced eighty eight charges. When you know those sham charges that he was facing before he was elected. He never looks stressed. He knew nothing was gonna stick. But it was eighty eight indictments. That comes from the eighty eight. The dematria value of Trump in the simple cipher. Now, eighty eight is also related to Nazis because This is from the Anti Defamation League from their website. On the number eighty eight, this says, eighty eight is a white supremacist numeracle code for Hyle Hitler. That's because Hyle Hitler's h H and H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, so Hyle Hitler's eight eight. So you see these Nazi connections. And he go further in the official canon of Back to the Future, so we know that Operation paper Clip. One of the most famous people from that is Werner von Braun, who actually, I mean NASA pretty much owes his existence to him and Nazis. Nazis pretty much founded nasty.
Speaker 9: I wondered if you were going to bring this up because that I think you're about to go down the back to your part three weirdness.
Speaker 3: Now huh yeah, I'm not sure what you're referred to, but you can add I might not. Yeah.
Speaker 9: The the in Back to the Future three is when Doc Brown says his family is the von Browns. Yeah, so that's that's actually my favorite out of all three of them. I like the third part the best.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: I wondered if you were going to bring that up because I always thought that was pretty significant that they tossed that in there right after the second part where they set all the Trumps stuff. In the third part, now they're bringing up that Doc Brown is part of the von Brown family. It's that's always been crazy to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now you see the Nazi connections. The Nazis did have an actual dimensional travel project. They are they are directly connected. It was called the Bell Project. And you see all these other Nazi connections, and they have a White House director of sciencest Technology talking about dimensional travel on the date one four four when Trump is in office. And then the director himself is a product of the World Economic Forum, which is established by somebody whose family is directly connected to Nazis and the whole eighty eight I thing. So yeah, there's a Nazi connection to all of this. So it says, yeah, Doc Brown's assages were the von Brouns.
Speaker 2: So can I can I? Can I interrupt your amazing presentation just to build upon what you were saying. You talk about the eight. If you put the number eight in Hebrew, it's the chat And if you look at the simm itself, it looks like Donald Trump's hair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sounds silly, when it does.
Speaker 3: If you look at it, you're like, oh shit, oh yeah, okay, yeah, that's a great, great.
Speaker 2: Observation, presentation. Sorry, that's it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, thank you. I mean, if anyone wants to add or ask a question, just please. I don't want to dominate everything. But so so people have pointed out the amazing similarities and physical appearance between the original Superman George Reeves and Werner von Braun. It wouldn't really take much, you know, as far as you know, makeup and stuff to even as he slightly changes, for but his whole the structure of his face, the size of his his his head. There's amazing similarity between Werner von Braun and George Reeves, who played the original Superman. Now talking about twenty twenty five, and it's significant. What other movie has just come out in twenty twenty five, Superman with all this going on. Now, there's a Superman that just got out in theaters and it turned out while the original Superman very I think it's very plausible it could be for you von Braun, it could have been him. So he's a and that's Doc Brown they say is familre is sorry related to he's a Van Bron basically, so they're telling you he's a Nazi. So Doc Bron. So I talked earlier about time dilation, which is an h it's an actual scientific fact. This is from medium dot com, but you can this is an example. Many sites will corroborate this. It says, uh, imagine this this, you leave Earth at fifteen years old. In order to they'll use a lot of fives in this example, and think of Back to the Future. It's it was released in nineteen eighty five. They started nineteen eighty five. They time traveled to nineteen fifty five before it turned to nineteen eighty five and back to the future. Two they go to twenty fifteen against you're ending in five and back to future. Three they go to eighteen eighty five. They're always going to years ending in five. Twenty twenty five is a year ending in five. So this is an example of time dilation. Says, imagine this. You leave Earth at fifteen years you know, back to future. I went to year twenty fifteen old, fifteen years old in a spaceship traveling at the speed of light. It's all based on Einstein's theory of relativity. You spend five years. See how they love the number five exploring the cosmos. You left at age fifteen. You spent five years exploring the cosmos. When you return, you're twenty years old. Remember time is twenty, time is twenty five, and Gematria twenty and twenty five. So you're twenty years old because you're at the speed of light for five years. But here's the kicker. Your friends back on Earth, who we're fifteen years old when you left, are now sixty five years old. It sounds like something straight out of science fiction, right, but this mind bending scenario is actually grounded in real science facts. Two Einstein's theory of relativity. Let's dive into the concept of time dilation. So that's what I talked about. Now this is a scene. Oh yeah, this also explains why Doc Brown's dog is named Einstein. It's not just so I'm a scientist. He's the most famous scientist. I'll call him Einstein. No, it's directly connected to time dilation based on Einstein's fear of relativity. That's why dog is Einstein. And this is a scene on Back to the Future three when he's on the train. The train is pushing the DeLorean because back in eighteen eighty five, there are no there's no gasoline, and nothing can really reach eighty eight miles an hour. That's escape velossity to achieve time travel. So Doc Brown rigs a locomotive. He puts some crystals in the furnace to get it to go to eighty eight miles an hour, and it pushes the Delore into the time travel escape velocity. So that's the premise of the show. But look at this on the train. I know trains have the standard, there's a bell. There's a bell right behind the steam and maybe this is a standard for locomotives, but are we.
Speaker 9: There's another bell connection though, that's very significant to this. I don't know if you found it.
Speaker 3: No, no go ahead.
Speaker 9: In this third movie, when he says my ancestors were the von Browns, they're looking in an old history book and there's a picture of Doc Brown and he's there for the creation of the first bell of Hell Valley and it's him standing next to a huge bell. Do you guys remember that?
Speaker 3: In the third one, I do remember that.
Speaker 9: And then when Marty goes back to get him in eighteen eighty five, party is then with him with the bell. So there's two pictures, both of them referencing like this big historic moment in time where they hang this bell in Hill Valley which later becomes the clock tower. They replaced the bell with the clock tower. So yeah, I think that's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, thanks, those are great additions. Absolutely, So you again, that emphasizes the importance of a bell. Why are they emphasizing a bell in a movie about time travel? This goes back to the Nazi Brotherhood of the Bell. And I can't recommend Justice p Foles work enough. He's an academic PhD from Oxford University. The ss Brotherhood of the Bell, that is what they're referencing, and we've seen all the Nazi connections. He just happens to be a von Braun. This is about the Nazi Brotherhood of the Bell. Now what you'll notice here is the number of the locomotive that pushes the deloyon. It's locomotive number one point thirty one. And this is all based on Gimatri. It took me a while to figure I mean, there's where you even start. When you see one thirty one, what could it possibly be? But when I stumbled across the time dilation, which is an actual scientific phenomenon that explains why they chose specifically one thirty one for the number on the locomotive. And that is because in the simple cipher, the letters that make up the phrase time dilation some to one thirty one, and you know, the time dilation based on a theory of relativity. And his dog is named Einstein. So that's why you have one thirty one. And it's shown up in other places. So the thing that first got me on too back to the future this year is this story here. This is on February fourth. You could call it the fourth of February. Outside got to say says say the fourth of February. This is Michael Jordan's son, Michael Jordan is he's related to dimensional travel. He did the movie Ba Jam with Bugs Bunny and and think of the trim rabbit hole. A rabbit hole is a metaphor for a a dimensional travel portal, a portal, you know, trans dimensional portal. That's what a rabbit hole is. A is a metaphor four and he goes to a rabbit hole portal in in space Jam with Bugs Bunny and one of in Space Jam, one of the songs they have on the track on the soundtrack is a really a cover version of the Steve Miller bands Fly Like an Eagle. Sorry, the opening line of Fly Like an Eagle by the Steve Miller Band is time keeps on slipping slipping into the future. So there's a time travel reference in the song Fly Like an Eagle by the Steve Miller Band. A cover of that was in Michael Jordan's Space Jam, which is about dimensional travel. Well, Michael Jordan's son this year twenty twenty five. They set the year off. You know, this is what got me out to Back to the Future with his son wearing the original Air Jordan's, which I'm sure his son doesn't wear those every day, but he did for this occasion. His son wearing and I saw you could see you have to see the police cameras, the arrest footage to see that he's wearing the original Air Jordans that were released in nineteen eighty four, the year before Back to the Future. Well, his they say he got his Lamborghini stuck on train tracks. So now as soon as I saw that, I said, this is a Back to the Future reference. This is Michael Jordan. This is in Florida, Michael Jordan's sons Lamborghini on train tracks in Florida, Like, how do you get your Lamborghini in this position? And I realized, no, that's a back to the future reference of when the DeLorean was pushed to eighty eight miles an hour by a locomotive. I know that was a direct reference to that. And it's a it's a big anniversary for Air Jordan Shoes and Clothing Company and back to the future because they're both celebrated their fortieth anniversaries at the same time. Air Jordan was, Okay, this is this is on fourth February. That's Saturn in the reverse full reduction or reverse by Faborea in cipher some so forty two the time, the god of time, Saturn. That's why they picked the fourth of February for this ritual. And the Nike swoosh that Michael J. Fox where its think of his name, Michael j Michael Jordan, Michael J. Fox, and he wears the Nike. Michael Jordan wears Nike. The Nike swoosh is it represents the ring around Saturn and you saw saturns right at the top of the world. He cannot oh, sorry. The Economist magazine of Saturn. At the top, this is pass of the ruler of time.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 3: Air Jordan was founded, first introduced on November seventeenth, nineteen eighty four, a leap year. It's in fortieth anniversary. The date numeral of November seventeenth, nineteen eighty four. The release the first release of Air Jordan, which Marcus Jordan was wearing a pair of the originals, is one thirty one. Eleven plus seventeen November seventeenth plus nineteen plus eighty four somes to one thirty one. So you see how Michael Jordan, Michael j ties into it and how sore. Here's a picture of the DeLorean next to the locomotive one thirty one, and this is the date neurology of the release date of the original Air Jordan's which is when I saw this the scene back in February. This is what got me started. I said, I think back to the future is relevant this year. They started back in a ferry or second with this incident, which you should see the whole arrest photo. It's it's it's a complete farce.
Speaker 10: It's pretty lod before you Before we scroll up, I was actually on mute. I was trying to interject. Oh I'm sorry, no, no, go no to the Jordan logo. Okay, uh, just more Saturn stuff. That the cube his leg split like that and going up. That's the Saturn black cube that's making the cube on there.
Speaker 4: You put a cube directly over that.
Speaker 6: I guess what you're saying forgout you yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And Rambo, I mean what I love.
Speaker 11: I mean, besides the numbers, which are always mind blowing, and you know, I'm very much able to quickly see exactly how you're getting to those numbers. I know for some people, maybe new to the Jamatria space takes a little time for that to digest. But Rambo, I love that quote you say. I had it written down somewhere I can't find at the moment. But you talked about a picture is worth a thousand words. Yep, but a symbol is worth a thousand images.
Speaker 1: Do they get it right?
Speaker 3: Yes? And you know the saying that a picture a picture can express a thousand words. It's a popular saying. I don't remember where I got this is. I don't make it up. I don't remember. It's a picture can express a thousand words A symbol can express a thousand pictures, got it?
Speaker 8: I was called yes, yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 11: I just I love that quote because you know, what I've learned from you, Rambo, over time and just my research and the things that I'm kind of picking up on is a lot more symbolic than before the numbers come. And I always know as soon as I just start doing some date durations and looking at the jamatria, the numbers are always going to follow perfectly. But it's your work and how you present your you know, your research. I just I love the symbolic nature and the images that you provide. It's very educational.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and thanks for the additions. If anyone sees anything, please jump in. I don't want to just dominate.
Speaker 11: So what I will say is that it's it's very interesting that we're talking about this today because today is also the death anniversary of Michael Jordan's father.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 11: Yes, which which you know, I don't want to get us off off topic here, but Rambo, what I've learned from you as well is how the Chicago Bulls intro song right, it's called Serious by the Alan Parsons Project.
Speaker 1: And that is all about the helical.
Speaker 11: Rising as serious where there's information that can be found out there that today Rambo, is this where serious comes full circle now or would you might elaborating on that just for a quick second.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, Yeah, So the star Sirius disappears from the from Earth's perspective for seventy days each year, that is because it is obscured behind the Sun. And the star Sirius earned the moniker the Sun behind the Sun. And what has been said since ancient times, not just ancient Egypt, I guess they all the culture that I guess we've been allowed to understand venerated the star Serius. So while seriously behind the Sun, they would say that it metaphorically, or maybe some people take it literally, it powered the Sun. So if we're Earth, I mean depends on the Sun for life. So while Sirious is behind the Sun, the Sun is being powered by So we're getting like the serious energy over that seventy day period. And the way I mean Serious doesn't go behind the sun, Earth moves to a point where it's called a sun serious conjunction. You have Earth the Sun and then Serious in a straight line. And when does that happen July fourth and fifth. That's why July fourth was picked for Independence Day because it was a serious sun conjunction. I can go into more. It's kind of off topic as to how Serious is quoted into the establishment of the United States of America, but it was the establishment date. It was based on the veneration of the star Serious when it's behind the sun. Now one's earth moves to a point where Sirius comes back into view after the end of the seven seventy day period. That the very first point at which Sirious reappears, which it rises on the east, is called the Haliacal rising of Sirius. In ancient Egypt, that is when they started their new year. The ancient Egyptian new year was based It's called the Sophic that's a Greek. A Greek word for serious was sotist, the Softic calendar. The new year started in ancient Egypt whenever the star Sirius reappeared the Haliacal rising of Serious. So that was symbolic of the beginning of a new cycle. Now if you look in modern times now it changes over the years. It's not the same now as it was in ancient Egypt, there was a time when the Haliical rising was serious occurred on July twenty third. But in modern days, it it happens. It's hard to even get an agreement where it is. But it also depends where you are in the world. But it's it's the first week of August anywhere from you know.
Speaker 4: That the serious I'm not trying to no, yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so the actual Haliical rising of serious. Now in modern time is serious reappears. It's it's in August. It's not the beginning while Yeah, but in ancient times there was a time. It changes. There was a time in ancient you go way back when it was July twenty third. Now, this is honored in freemasonry. In freemasonry, they ceremonially, ceremonially will honor the hallical rising of Sirius on the twenty third of July. Now, the reason they choose twenty third of July, even though it doesn't rise now, that's not the time it arises in modern times is because twenty third July is emblematic of the beginning of a new cycle. Because in ancient Egypt, the new year started with the rising of Sirius, so.
Speaker 8: The man I had something the nearby group the Canaanites, there was Yahweh and Ashura before the biblical concept that has taken over. If just the one Yahweh and Ashura is the seventies strikes me. And I just wanted to point out that she was said to have given birth to the seven Canaanite gods and pantheon. Rambo, you're familiar. It sounds like I just.
Speaker 3: Did a decode on Ashura. To go to my channel. I just did maybe three or four decodes ago. I was decoding the Texas floods and I talked specifically about Ashera and I did. I actually did point out. I got a clip. I showed a clip from the Encyclopedia Britannica of how she is said to have birthed seventy gods. I did a decote on Ashra absolutely and I talked about how she used to be honored in the temple. In fact, I had was called the Osher poll or the Ashura tree. It could have been an almon tree or olive tree, and that was removed from Judaism after the tribes of Benjamin and uh Judah returned from Babylon. When they returned from Babylon, that's when they removed Asher. If I did a whole decode on.
Speaker 8: That's that's Tupe Nick and I and Lisa and uh the frauder himself, fraud Prouder Ninja. We just did a show on astura related to the divine feminine and cannabis. And that's why as soon as you said seventy, I was like, Oh, there's the traditional and symbological being related to an astrological measurement. So great, great presentation.
Speaker 3: No, no, thanks for the contribution. Divine feminine. Honestly, in all the work I've done, that's a topic I always revisited. I'd say divine slash sacred feminine is arguably I'd say that's my main topic, honestly, and that's a topic I do like to discuss in depth because it is so central and it's actually been the main thrust of my i'd say my most recent maybe four decodes, especially going back to the the chantmistic destruction when they have the floods in Texas of the Guadalupe Ripper, and that's a sacred feminine. And but when you see when the highlight females in the disaster. It's tasted with destruction of the sacred feminine, so Yes.
Speaker 8: Is like the sacred feminine of the of North America.
Speaker 3: If you will, absolutely our Lady of Guadaloupe, Yes, who has the starry that she has the head covering the shoal which is navy blue with stars. They get that from the ancient Egyptian goddess Newt, who's the night sky. She's she's arched over the world forward with the navy blue background and the sky. And think about think of how similar if you're familiar with that image, how similar that is to the flag of the United States. That blue background with the stars on it, that comes straight from ancient Egypt. That's Newt.
Speaker 6: You know, it's interesting. Just want to throw that in. Ah well, first like you would Crawley would call that new Eat, but Newt. Yeah. Inside the lodges for the oto, the ceilings are all done in kind of like black, but like almost like a bluish and it has stars on the ceilings. And when I went to Rome, when I saw the Sistine Chapel before that was painted over, the ceiling was the same shit. It was stars with that type of dark blue black background. I just found that interesting, how that it seems to travel. Yeah, so that was throughout different things.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also on the ceiling of the Temple of Hathor, which is in Dendera, Egypt, Hawthor is the sacred feminine before isis isis kind of replaced Hathor, but it has that on the ceiling. It has the blue. It's more a lighter blue. This one a blue background and all the pentagrams. Of course the colors faded. Now the colors are much richer. I think we know where the stars and starts came from for the United States flag. So it's all the sacred feminine too. So yeah, So the Halaical Rising of Phoenix is ceremonially in Freemayceonry honored on the twenty third July, even though that's not the actual date. But the reason they do that is because the helical Rising of Sirius started the new yearly cycle, and so twenty three seven, twenty third July becomes the start of the new cycle, the halic rising of Sirius. So what is the end of a cycle? Twenty two seven would signify the end of the cycle because it's the pie number the cycle is the circle, which is twenty two divided by seven. So that's why they chose If twenty two divided by seven ends the cycle the full circle, then twenty three to seven is the beginning of the new cycle. And that's why twenty third July became the the I say ceremonial or symbolic at least date for the halical rising of series. It's based on the twenty two seven, which ties into the Ozzy Osborne thing, doesn't.
Speaker 2: The twenty two to seven also coincide with four to seven, Like if you add the two twenty two, you get a four and then a seven, and then you go back to Because you know, Crowley was very adamant about everything is inverted. Everything is a mirror image of itself. So you think of July fourth, that is a mirror image of forty seven.
Speaker 11: Sign also equals forty seven, now that you mention it.
Speaker 2: And the other thing with forty seven, because Nick and I have gone back and forth with forty seven. How much happened in nineteen forty seven? I mean, the list is long, so I won't worry you with that, do I.
Speaker 6: I think Curley died too in forty seven.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah? Curley died in forty seven. One of the main things with forty seven is in Freemasonry Euclid's forty seventh proposition for proposition, which is also known as a Pythagorean theorem. It's like one of the most fundamental geometric principles with their you know, I guess, you know, symbolizing the pursuit of knowledge and the perfection of like life and what have you. So I wanted to kind of throw that in air as well. But the other thing is four to seven seven minus four is three. So again you have the three number three. If you look at the DeLorean DMC is like a like an inverted three, like a downward three. And if you look at the number eight, if you cut the eight in half, it's a three. It's a thirty three looking at a mirror image of itself. I think the guy, Delorian guy, he died eight years old. That's also another eight in there. Just to kind of build upon again the amazing presentation you're giving the guy.
Speaker 9: The DeLorean guy also lives in one of Trump's old houses. M hm, yes, so get that shit.
Speaker 3: Has a Bedminster golf course in New Jersey. He bought that Bedminster Golf Course from John DeLorean.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, thank you, Yes, it's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Trump is in the middle of all of this on so many levels. Ye yeah, don't ask me to ask the New York Post.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah. So back to one thirty one, uh Air Jordan was released. So Air Jordan's enjoying its fortieth anniversary, and so is Back to the Future enjoying its fortieth ANNIVERSI and you see how they're tied in Michael Jordan. Now he's tied into time travel. Michael Jordan, Michael j Michael j Fox and uh so I talked about the one house based on on the gimatria of time dilation. And that's the that's the locomotive number. So Gibson Guitar has an ad campaign that's going on right now again. And I was already on the Back to the Future thing all year since Michael Jordan's son in February early February got his car stuck in the tracks. And this is an example of confirmation that of what I've you know, I've noticed, this is a thing for them, this is a thing. So Gibson Guitar decides in twenty twenty five, now we know why twenty twenty five to do an ad campaign, and the ad campaign of Gibson Guitar in twenty twenty five is based on Marty McFly's performance at the Under the Sea dance where his parents met in Back to the Future, where he plays Chuck Berry's Johnny be Good and then they have the band that's playing in Back to the Future is the fictional cousin of Chuck Berry. His name is Marvin Berry, his fictional cousin, and Marvin Barry's hand is injured, so Marty decides he'll take Marvin Berry's place and play Marvin Barry's guitar. It's is Chuck Berry's cousin, and then Martin mcfliff very famously plays Johnny be Good. So the ad campaign now is that the guitar has gone missing since they filmed Back to the Future. I didn't actually go missing, but this is a a Gibson Guitar ad campaign, and I gave you like a New York Post again. But all media is h was promoting this, even in websites and on news TV. There are all these you know, network television at the end of the news actually lighthearted stories and you know they call it lost to the Future. There's even a website lost to the future dot com about the missing Gibson guitar. Well, what it is is a it's a Gibson guitar ad campaign. So in the reverse pythagora in cipher, I put in Gibson Guitar ad campaign and low and beholdest sums to one thirty one. Again that is the number on the locomotive and back to the future mature three one thirty one, and I'll give some guitar. I campaign just happens to some to that and has to do with time dilation and how old I just looked up Gibson Guitar Company. How old do you think, by coincidence, Gibson Guitar is in twenty twenty five. Is Gibson Guitar Incorporated found in eighteen ninety four is one hundred and thirty one years old? The fuck.
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: This is how they coordinated. So one thirty one is it's it's a number.
Speaker 1: A rabo.
Speaker 11: If I could just add to that really quick to throw a little sports perspective on this. You and I were talking about this on one of our first weekly shows. If you wouldn't mind yet. Sorry that the one with the Panthers on top of the courthouse.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So in the NHL this season, we had the Edmonton Oilers facing the Florida Panthers, right, And this once again is just another sports ritual that falls in line with everything else that Rambo has been touching on. Because Michael J. Fox is from Edmonton, You see what I'm saying, So that that that's the that's the symbolism, right, I just want to throw that in there. And championship equals one thirty one, right, so just tying that into the one thirty one you've been touching on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you predicted one of the Stanley Cup games, you know, talk about your prediction. You even you even predicted the score. You predicted the Pastors Panthers would win the game. It was on Michael G. Fox's birthday, and you predicted the six to one. Tell him about your decode you predict.
Speaker 11: I would have to go back and pull up all of the notes, But it really just had to do with the fact that as soon as I looked into it, it was Michael J. Fox's birthday, and I want to say that the final score actually landed on his birthday, like a sixty fourth birthday. It was something like that, but yeah, it was I can revisit it, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well it was one of the Stanley Cup games. It was Michael J. Fox's birthday is ninth, which interestingly is one of the Gamatria values of Saturn is sixty nine. So his birthday is June ninth. There was a Stanley Cup and now he's from Edmonton. The Edmonton Oilers were facing the Florida Panthers in the Stanley Cup. The Hill Valley clock is flanked by two Panthers, so this actually predicted that game and then A J. I mean I showed the symbology, but AJ did the decode. So on Michael J. Fox's birthday, there was a Stanley Cup game. It's it's a best of seven series. On his birthday June ninth, twenty twenty five. AJ before the game predicted that the Panthers would win. They had to do with their records. I think one of them had a Yeah. So anyway, is Michael J. Fox's sixty fourth birthday too in twenty twenty five. Why that's significant because sixty four is eight times eight eight by eight eighty eight that's the escape velocity of the DeLorean eighty eight and so his sixty fourth birthday. And that's another reason turning twenty five is so significant, because Michael J. Fox turns eighty eight and another eighty eight incidentally, So Biff Tannan has an official birthday. His birthday is March twenty sixth I believe it's nineteen thirty seven. That's Biff Tannan, not the actor who played Biff Tannan, but Biff Tannon's birthday, the character. His birthday is March twenty six, nineteen thirty seven. That means in twenty twenty five, Biff Tannan turned eighty eight years old on March twenty six. Another reason why twenty twenty five is so connected to Back to the Future. So, so time is also sixty one in Dematra and AJ actually mentioned time with sixty one. Well, the Panthers defeated the Oilers six to one on Michael J. Fox's birthday.
Speaker 1: That's so, that's what it was.
Speaker 10: So I'm from So I'm in Edmonton. I'm from Edmonton, Okay, And so I play in bands and stuff or whatever, right, and I recently added a lyric like two days ago to a song like we're recording and it had to do with the night that we booked our recordings was the day the Oilers lost the finals. And the line I added was my hourglass got flipped upside down. We watched the sands of time fly up from the ground. An hour after the Oilers lost in the finals, there was this crazy, crazy sandstorm like dust storm, sandstorm that ripped through Edmonton, like the whole city got it, like, and I was making jokes like because I like walked in dust that I like walked through this sandworm. And then everyone like referenced different movies where like sandworms or a thing like Beetlejuice, Dune like all these things that it was like a funny part, but I was tripping because I wrote that lyric. But this is like, it's that's just trippy that like there was some symbolic sandstorm hourglass thing and I saw that's how I saw it, not knowing that I saw and that I've incorporated that into my lyrics, and you guys just like validated that.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is one of the mysteries of these synchronicities, is this is a mysterious place we were live in rainfo.
Speaker 2: I have one more thing to Addacromics has been the last time I interrupt you Let me keep saying one thirty one, and it was it was jogging that I had to look up to make sure. So there is a specific amino acid site on the Parkin protein that when you add a phosphate group to that area and the enzyme doesn't do its thing that it does, it will negatively act that protein, leading to Parkinson's disease. That specific amino acid site is referred to as parkin Serene one thirty one.
Speaker 9: Just thought I'd add that.
Speaker 2: Park Serene one thirty.
Speaker 14: One Serene s E r I N E park n p A r k i N and that amino acid site that when it spos correlated, it leads to Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say, ain't it a shame they predicted all this stuff and back to the future. But they couldn't have slipped some shit in like Michael, drink more orange juice. You're gonna get fucked up in the future on some fucking Parkinson shit is.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it, if it protects it, or if it if it leads to it. But it's definitely in the study for Parkinson's disease. It is one thirty one for sure, and there is a correlation with the Parkinson's research on that.
Speaker 9: And you know they had picked another guy to play Marty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they did. They did.
Speaker 9: They replaced him later. They had picked Air Schultz and they were like, we're not really feeling it. It needs to be Michael J. Fox. They did film a little bit with the other guy too before they decided to replace, so it's like it had to be him, you know.
Speaker 2: Nope, exactly. I thought, that's really cool.
Speaker 3: That's an amazing synchronicity.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that just bug out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and then thank you Rambo for reminding me about that pick. I mean, I guess to plug myself really quick once again. I do have a Patreon channel Patreon dot com forward slash on the moneyball just with two l's and ball.
Speaker 1: But this is what Rambo was talking about.
Speaker 11: So back on June ninth, right, what I shared with my subscribers is I said, take the Panthers or live bet them if they're down, that's what you'll get more better value. And what all I pointed out was with a win versus Edmonton Michael J. Fox's hometown on his sixty fourth birthday. The Panthers would improve to six and four versus the Oilers in the playoffs all time, while the Oilers would drop to six and four on the road during this year's playoffs. So it was like a quadruple sixty four alignment on Michael J. Fox's sixty fourth birthday, who's from Edmonton. And I said, don't forget that two Panthers stood next to the clock tower in Back to the Future, and the Panthers can pick up their second win of the series, right, and then I just add some kind of visuals to showcase what I was talking about.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and also, so the Florida Panthers won the Stanley Cup twenty twenty five, but they also want to end twenty twenty four. So the Panthers are back to back Stanley Cup champions. And what do you see on the podcast back to back Panthers.
Speaker 8: Yeah there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, yeah, it's back to back Panthers. So they quoted that and they beat the Edmonton Oilers, which is the hometown of Michael J. Fox. So it's Cody here, Ye are back to back Panthers. I have one last I'm gonna end it with one last sports prediction which Back to the Future had, and it may have implications for an upcoming sports event. So I noticed this. Very few people notice as I just looking at the opening credits. I mean, as soon as the movie starts, the first one, as the credits are still, you know, popping up on the screen, the camera pans across a whole variety of clocks. In Doc Brown's house, he has a you know, tons of clocks, and it's panning over the clocks. Now, sports has nothing to do with Back to the first Back to the Future. This is nothing to do with sports at all in it. And I did notice that one of the clocks as they panned through, just one was a Denver Broncos clock, which was this one here it has a Denver Broncos helmet, and I was thinking, oh, that's sports related. Why the Denver Broncos. It takes place in Hill Valley, which is a fictional suburb of Los Angeles. I guess the Los Angeles team at the time would have been the Raiders. That would be understood. Why uh, In fact, the Denver Broncos themselves did contact I think Bob Gail and asked him, were you secretly secretly telling us that Doc Brown is a Denver Broncos fan, that the Denver Broncos himself, that I'd noticed this myself, like wow, this is and of course, you know how they are, don't give an answer, they won't tell you what it means. But I did take that into account, so they did have this. Now and back to the future three, the train is going to San Francisco. In fact, there's a scene where Clara Clara is the lady Clara Clayton's her name. She's Doc Brown's love interest. She goes to buy a ticket on the train again this is this is locomotive one thirty one, which he hijacks. But the train is going to San Francisco and she's he says. She says, where's the train going, and the ticket booth operator says, it's going to see San Francisco is the final destination, he says, So she says, give me a one way ticket. So she's taking a one way ticket to San Francisco. And her name is Clara, which is very significant because the San Francisco forty nine ers of the NFL National Football League. They play in a suburb of San Francisco known as Santa Clara, California. Unbelievable rainbow, right, and that's that's the book, right, and that's his love interest. I wish I could get a clip, but I just to hear it yourself. But he says, San Francisco final destination. She's just give me a one way ticket. This is Clara. What's what's in Clara? Santa Clara is where the super Bowl held. So I'm looking back and this is this was producing nineteen eighty five. So they have the Denver Broncos clock. A super Bowl was held in Santa Clara in twenty twenty fifteen. So in twenty fifteen a year and again five remember back to the future. Back to the Future actually goes to twenty fifteen. Back to the future too, they go to twenty fifteen. Well, in twenty fifteen, the super Bowl was held in Santa Clara, which is a suburb of San Francisco. And so this tells you why the Bronco clock was slipped in there, because there's a Super Bowl fifty. Who was in Super Bowl fifty in twenty fifteen in Santa Clara. The Denver Broncos were you know.
Speaker 1: And the Panthers, right, wasn't that against the Panthers?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you stole my thunder I was gonna get I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I couldn't. I couldn't help me say.
Speaker 3: AJ's the guy who goes to movie theater. He's seen the movie before and he yells out, Okay, what what's gonna Happenny?
Speaker 8: Sorry, brother, No.
Speaker 3: No, that's no problem. But uh so yeah, so Doc Brown's love interest Santa Clara, who took a one way ticket to San Francisco, which held the Super Bowl Super Bowl fifteen. Santa Clara, now you know why the Denver Broncos logo was there, because who did they face? A J will tell you. It's the Carolina Panthers. And where's the panther symbolism. It is in the clock tower. You have the Panthers. But there's a kicker that AJ did not revealed. He didn't spoil everything. Who was the MVP. So when Marty McFly first arrives in nineteen fifty five on November fifth, as soon as he arrives at downtown Hill Valley, in the background you see a Miller beer truck. So even said Miller High Life. The mirror beer model, Miller High Life. It's it's undeniable a Miller. They even have the logo would be curled m which looks like the Virgo glyph. If you're familiar with astrology, Virgo the Earth signed grain. Now. So yeah, so this Miller truck, it's really stood out this product placement. I thought, man, this is significant. Why is the Miller beer. I did a whole video on death and of the whole entire deco just on the significance of Miller, and I just give just to give a clear idea what the Miller logo looks like, which most people do recognize. Miller Beer of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. That was what greeted Martin McFly as soon as he arrives in downtown in nineteen fifty five. Who was the MVP of Super Bowl. It's kind of small to see it. The MVP of Super Bowl fifty between the Broncos and the Panthers. The MVP was Von Miller and of the Denver Broncos. This is a linebacker. So they quoted that into They do not only quoted the Panthers and the Broncos and Clara Santa Clara is held in Santa Clara, California. They also quoted in who would be the MVP of that Super Bowl with Von Miller? With this and there's a this goes even further. Von Miller's birthday is March twenty sixth, And you remember I mentioned Mark twenty sixth earlier, that's Biff Tannon's birthday. Now was the Super Bowl MVP had Biff Canton? Was more on Biff Cannon's birthday? So yeah, I there yea rambo.
Speaker 1: Can I add one little thing? I'm not going to spoil anything.
Speaker 3: No, I'm done. I'm actually done with my presentation. You can no.
Speaker 11: No, I was gonna say, this is perfect timing with all of this, because you know, this is my second blessing to be you know, on the occult Rejects. I'm forever grateful. But the first time that we were here, it was, I want to say, a day or two after one of our latest live streams, and I blew Julia's mind about John Denver because I was talking about Kobe Bryant and then Julia goes on about how John Denver was HRT Kobe and when he died, and then that was right at the time when you had shared with me about that fan in MLB Baseball falling from the stands and falling into the running track of the baseball field right in front of John Denver's Country Roads Take Me Home, and that that I don't remember the date on that. I would have to go back and check, but.
Speaker 1: That's right. I'm the founded Church of Satan.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I don't know if you have anything else you can add about that particular story and how and with everything we've been talking about, there's definitely gotta be more there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the fan fell from the stands at a called P and C Park in Pittsburgh, So the Pittsburgh Pirates home stadium, a fan fell. It's a pretty long fall, twenty one feet, so the fan fell onto the playing surface. Yeah. And in the background you had it was an ad so states will have ads to encourage tourism. It was that ad was actually for the state of Virginia to encourage tourism to the state of Virginia, and it had take Me Home Country Roads. The reason I mentioned why John Denver was significant is because on that date April thirtieth, twenty twenty five, the close friend of John Elway. Now John Elway was the Hall of Fame quarterback for the Denver Broncos. In fact, that's the only team he played for, was the Denver Broncos. So her name is John Elway, the hero of the Denver Broncos. So he is John Denver. You know what he literally is John Denver. So John Elway. A week before had been driving a golf cart in California and his friend fell off the back of the golf cart. And they say he died from his fall. Now the date that he I think he died four days after the fall. The date that his friend died. This is John Elway. This is literally John Denver. The date that his friend died from the fall from the golf cart, which I had no witnesses. The police didn't even show up. Amazingly. The date his friend died was April thirtieth. So that fan fell from the stands onto the field in front of the country roads. Take me home, ad on the same day, April thirtieth, that John Denver, John Elway's friend died falling off the art that he was driving. So two things happened on that day. The fan fell and his name is Jeff Spurbeck. He's a close friend of John Elway, the hero for the Denver Broncos they both got on April thirtieth. And the symbolism there too is some people referred to Satan or Lucifer as a fallen angel, and I've done a whole bunch of decodes on there's a lot of fallen angel rituals, which ties into Ozzy Osbourne is Lucifer. They also say the Satanists they really revere the literary work Paradise Lost by Milton. They really revered that Paradise Lost. So Paradise Lost is one of the works where they equate Lucifer with Satan, because that only comes from Dante's Inferno and Milton Paradise Lost, where Satan is Lucifer. The term Lucifer really means light bringer, light bear. They could refer to the Sun, it could refer to Venus, but exactly Dante and Milton who make the equation of the Lucifer with Satan. And that comes from the Bible. If you look at the original Bible verse with the art thou fallen from Heaven Lucifer's Son of the Morning, Well, it wasn't written in English and it wasn't written in Latin. The original written in Hebrew and Aramaic. It said it did not referred to Satan. It said king of Babylon. The equation of Lucifer came in Latin, and then Dante and Milton said, oh, Lucifer is Satan. So there's some controversy as to what Lucier really is. But still Lucifer is equated with a fallen angel. And you can see how Satanists like I don't know Ozzie is a Satanist. I guess you could say they really revere the work of Milton. Paradise lost the fan falling to the ground off of the stands on April thirtieth, the foundation dy of the church a Satan fallen angel ritual, and they've done a lot of those, if you if you have falling stories. And it was John Elway's friend who fell off the back of a golf cart and he died on the April thirtieth, the same day that the fan felt from the stats. That was a fallen angel ritual on the anniversary of the establishment of the church's seat.
Speaker 8: May I, may I poist something out and then ask a question. I find it interesting the panther symbolism, the twin panthers protecting time. I find it similar in design to the ancient lion gate and lion gates. Actually there's a there must have been more.
Speaker 10: Which happens on August eighth, is like the like spiritual wlu that's like, oh, it's Lion's gate eight eight.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, yeah, and uh that is also similar to the divine feminine symbolism Asher and very various iterations of her would be associated with lions or or potentially a big felines. So if this is just an interesting kind of theme, I wonder, maybe this is a silly question, so forgive me, but I wonder if there are numbers that you you guys find have an innate negative quality, or if all numbers have both potentials in them, or or is there some that just really have a good aspect or or a negative aspect if you will, but or is it is it both?
Speaker 3: Thanks for telling that, I would say in general, and it's the same with symbols, there's a positive side on the negative side. The number I guess would be the most positive I could think of. That might be the number one. Uh, that's I think that's a you think of the matrix neo as the one and one is, so it's a it symbolizes balance and wholeness and one. I don't know, I can't rethink of I guess I guess it could be negative if you think of in terms of ego. I don't know, but I would say number one to me has mostly positive connotation. But in general, i'd say, as with other symbols, there's a positive any negative side to both. What yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: What I would say in what I found, uh in this is personal take, is that I do find that there are sections of numbers that get like a little bit weirder, like it's it's a it's a weird thing. Like I would say that like anything in the one thirties. So from what something that equals one to thirty to one thirty nine has it very like weird with that thirteen at the front of it, has it very like the words that all equal that seem to kind of like gel together and have like maybe a little more. And then I would say, like the one fifties, where it's like the fifteen is a six more harmonious like that.
Speaker 4: A lot of the one fifties are really good, but that's still it comes down to like.
Speaker 10: Per word and per whatever. But yeah, there is there. You can get a positive or negative from it at the end of the day, for sure.
Speaker 9: That's also have a question, Sorry, I was just gonna ask if somebody could throw in like a couple references from like Back to the Future three. I know you talked about he it's significant that his dog's name was Einstein, but in the third one, his dog's name is Copernicus. And I wonder what Copernicus could add up to or if that might be significant in some ways.
Speaker 10: It's capricornis the Copernicus switched from the flat Earth to the round Earth, right, And really it's capricornis right, which Saturn rules Capricorn back to Saturn, back to time?
Speaker 9: Okay, right right? Because it's like the dog and back to the future one, the only dog we meet is Einstein. But by the third one, Doc has like his dog from the past his name is Copernicus. And when you were going over the Einstein stuff it, I was like, I wonder if he brings that up, because I've always thought that was a weird name to have it your dog Copernicus, Like it's a fucking ugly name.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great addition. But it also goes along the lines of back to the Future. Three the locomotives final stop being San Francisco because in Santa in San Francisco, which is related to football. So the next super Bowl is going to be held in San Francisco in super Bowl sixty, which is on February. So the next super Bowl is on the season is going to start in September this year. Super Bowl will be on February eighth, twenty twenty six, in San Francisco, in Santa Clara. So back to the Future very well, could hold the clothes to the net because clearly they're not only told you who'll be in the super Bowl back to the future in super Bowl fifty in San Francisco, they told you who the MV They even told you who be the MVP Miller. So super Bowl's back in San Francisco, back in Santa Clara. The actress who plays Clara, her birthday is February eighth, the day of the Super Bowl in twenty twenty six. Oh stop it, absolutely yeah, her birthday is the day of the super Bowl. It's in Santa Clara. So you think they're more clues.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, you guys, seriously. Wow.
Speaker 9: So now what about Jules vern because that was really big in the third one too. Do you think that's significant at all? Because he references Jules vern I want to say, maybe like six or seven times in the third movie. Do you think that could mean anything, be significant in anyway? I mean, I love Jules Verne because like Journey to the Center of the Earth and all that shit. I talk about that all the time, but he does mention it like several several, several several times in the third movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is something to look into. When I think of Juel Verne, I think of twenty thousand leagues under.
Speaker 9: The Sea, right, that's another one.
Speaker 3: Think of the dance in Back to the Future one when Marty McFly played the Gibson guitar chap under the sea under the sea. So there's that Juel vern hidden reference there, right, And that could be a Neptune reference of different So also the thing of Copernicus, So the forty nine ers, so San Francisco forty nine ers had a quarterback. So even if you weren't in the sports, you heard about him. He transcended sports because he started doing the kneeling during the national athem. The name was Colin Kaepernick and he was the San Francisco forty nine ers quarterback. So Kaepernick could be a play on Capernicus. Mm hmm, yeah, give.
Speaker 4: That is that's agree one. That's that's always just under yeah, exactly, yeah.
Speaker 3: The under the sea Jules Verne. Yeah, I think that's a yeah Kaepernick. So San Francisco is big. I mean Golden gate Bridge. That's another thing too. I mean if you look at okay, I'll bring up the this real quick. You have to see this image, the image of the the logo forum super Bowl sixty. Okay, super Bowl, so it's a Super Bowl sixty again February eighth, LEVI say, in Santa Clara, look at close up of the logo. What do you see twin pines? Remember?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, so yeah, the twin pines, and yeah, that is where they take off from a normal.
Speaker 3: Back to the future soul.
Speaker 9: Can I say something else to just by the way, I mentioned this to Nick before one time, because I said, you know how like Netflix and HBO and shit in Hulu, they decide what the movies are going to be available the month before the movies are like every month they put new movies out that you can watch on Hulu and Netflix and whatever. And the month that the Pope died, they put a bunch of like dead popes and weird pope movies on Hulu before we even knew that he was going to die, right, Yeah, so this month, if you are you know, if you have Hulu, they added Back to the Future one, two, and three for this month. And now we're sitting here having this conversation and I've just watched Back to the Future three, like a couple days ago, and I was like, oh, damn, I love this one. It's my favorite one, and I think it's just interesting like timing and shit, Like we're having this discussion right now, and you go to Hulu right now, you can watch all three of them. They just added them on to Hulu. The whole trilogy, I guess you call it, but yeah, just weird synchronicities.
Speaker 3: So this is why it's good to have multiple people looking at these clues, because one person can't notice all these clues, right, so who knows how many clues we're missing, you know that they're putting out there. But I'm so this is just showing you the actress who plays Clara Clara Clayton in the Back to the Future, that's her birthday, February eighth, various teams, that's the date of the next Super Bowl. And in Back to the Future three, she says, uh, you know, I wish you buying a one way ticket to San Francisco when the Super bowls in Santa Clara and Nick.
Speaker 1: There's your eighty two again.
Speaker 11: The way February eighth is written is eight slash two in the majority of the world, the eighth of February, right, Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then it's also in twenty twenty six, so it's like two and then the twenty six, which is eight.
Speaker 4: Like it's like the two eight two eight or any two eight to two going on.
Speaker 1: Well, and oh, I just thought of this.
Speaker 11: You guys, think about how her first name is married kind of like virgin Mary right, Virginia and Maryland. This kind of goes back to the divine feminine that Ethan and Rambell were talking about.
Speaker 10: I uh, I don't have time to break it down, but s and f are letters of virgo.
Speaker 4: I don't have time to break that all down, but I take.
Speaker 10: The alphabet and break it down over the astrological and everything in SF in San Francisco, and all that is is Virgo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a lot of Virgo symbolism in the movie. Remember I Shug you the Miller beer. Their logo M actually looks like I think it's done deliberately, the Virgo glyph. We got the little curve little tale on the M and Virgos on Earth sign and so beer has to do with grain.
Speaker 10: The super Bowl starts in Virgo sea, or the NFL starts in Virgo season every year too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Virgo's rule by mercury. Mercury is also rules the realm of travel and transportation, which also which also rules on Gemini. Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo. So Marty, they had to pick a Gemini a Virgo to play to play on Marty McFly. In fact, Marty McFly has an official birthday separate from Michael J. Fox. Michael J. Fox's birthday is Gemini. It's June ninth, and Martin mcflash's birth is June twelfth, so he had to be a Gemini as well. I has to do with mercury, which rules again that's travel and transportation, and again the magic square of Mercury is eight by eight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna bring that. I was gonna bring up the cabalistic sphere yeah, and also be yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the orbital cycle of the planet Mercury is eighty eight days in Earth time. So there's all Mercury symbolism as the the god of travel and transportation, which I've shown many examples of how they encode Mercury as that aspect of Mercury, and a lot of things like Goodyear attire has the heel of Mercury with the wing. In New York City you have Grand Central, Germany on the southern facade, there's a statue of Mercury, the Roman god Mercury. Because it's Grand Central Terminal, it's a travel hub. So yeah, there are many examples. So yeah, as far as Mercury ruled Virgo, since you brought up Virgo and Mercury is related, it's very much a duo back to the future and travelo Gemini. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 10: There's there's one thing that struck my mind during the whole presentation and everything, and it's funny what queued it in, which was the way Klaus Schwaps said putin he said poutine, which is a Canadian dish where you take French fries and you put cheese on it, then you put gravy over top. Then that got me thinking about the mud floods, and we don't have to go there or anything, but the fact that it's like this and we're like on the cusp of a reset or what's happening some sort of time thing, some sort of shift.
Speaker 4: The fact that tartaria equals eighty eight.
Speaker 10: I couldn't stop thinking about that the whole the whole time you're doing that presentation that like tartaria would be about the whole kind of similar kind of thing. There's probably back in the day they were probably.
Speaker 4: Doing the same thing, like what does this eighty eight mean? In the boom right?
Speaker 11: That dish also sounds like you would have quite a mud flood in the bathroom.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, it's it's a Southern thing too. I didn't know what did what did you say? It was? Really because we used to do that. I'm sure I've lived in the South of my entire life, and we used to call it Oakie poutine and it was French fries with like white gravy and like chicken nuggets and ship and just chatter cheese. Just stack that ship up and just eat it with a fork.
Speaker 10: That traditional way is like cheese curds, which are like just like little mots of ball kind of things.
Speaker 4: The huh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean you will ship your pants off if you're not used to it.
Speaker 10: But no, it's those Canadian winters. You need the poutine for sure.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's all they So another eighty eight, you said, it's Lasgate, which is which I think August this year is a date to look out for. What do they have in store for? I mean about actually feature stuff eighty eight. So the neighborhood that Mighty lives in is called Lions Estate, and it has the entrance way to the neighborhood of the road he goes by there in his skateboard has two a statue of two lions on either side. It's called Lions of State. That's a reference to the eighty eight Lions Gate. So I would look, I'll look out for August eighth this year for something.
Speaker 2: Rambo the eight makes another appearance. You keep you'll keep referencing the floods of Texas. So wherever the X made or where the eclipse made in x Is is like around Currville area October which is eight, and then you have April eighth, that was the other day of the the other eclipse that crossed over. Yeah, and then Walupe. It is a valley of the mouth of the river of a wolf in Spain. And that's for what a little bit originally got her name. It is a conglomeration or synth is of a name that is both Arabic, Spanish or Latin. Sorry Arabic and Latin due to the Moorish influence in similar in Spain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, yeah, yeah we did. Yeah. I have been doing extensive uh decodes on on the floods and it's interesting how you'll just get synchronicity between seemingly unrelated topics. So I did talk about the wolf. So the wolf, one of the main where you see the wolf prominently is the symbol of Rome, the she wolf that nursed Romulus and Remus and Romulas founded Rome's and always feminine like even the dog with the star Sirius, it's a female. And also the goddess for serious is sop Debt as a female, and the wolf it's a it's a she wolf that nursed you know, the founder of Rome. So yeah, there's a a lot of that feminine symbols.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a really good Shakira song I was.
Speaker 3: That was in my decote as well, and that ties into Yeah, I did a decote on Shakira as well.
Speaker 2: So I was in Kerville a few days prior to the flood. It stayed there a few days. And then I was in Hunt, Texas as well because we were doing surveys up at the Wildlife Management Area. So I was, I was in the area, and it's heavily German influenced, the Central Texas area. It's all limestone and so they've lost a lot of their native grasses and so the floods are a lot more pronounced and even more so now. But yeah, it was. And then the cloud seeding that was happening two days.
Speaker 1: Prior definitely attest to that for sure.
Speaker 11: I mean being in Austin, I was here for the eclipse, and obviously I had gone through the floods during Independence Day. But I'll just say Rambo and I were talking about this once again from a sports perspective when the eclipse happened and everything.
Speaker 1: We were looking into.
Speaker 11: College basketball March Madness, And what we had noticed was that there were a handful of teams that had a good chance of making it to the final four, that all had direct alignments with the moon, right, and how the moon controls the tides. And you were just mentioning the wolf reference. Well, who ended up winning that year. It was the Yukon Huskies, And there was a big thing about howling at the moon, right, So just that kind of whole reference there as well. And I just thought it was interesting too that Mary Steinbergen, if you look like right before Back to the Future Part three, she was in a movie called Cross Creek Creek. That's interesting because essentially all the creeks and rivers of Texas had flooded recently.
Speaker 1: But she was also in a movie called A Walk in the Woods. You know, I feel like it kind of has that reference there as well.
Speaker 10: And she was born and it's the stretch but not she was born in fifty three, And just the significance of Edmonton and Michael J.
Speaker 4: Fox and all that Edmonton is on the.
Speaker 10: Fifty third parallel, which I've covered fifty three a bunch on past so called Rejects.
Speaker 4: Episodes for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, CoV i D equals fifty three, so covered it lot.
Speaker 3: I've come across fifty three in a different context. But yeah, it's a major number.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Isn't there some kind of big super moon that's supposed to happen in August.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a name for uh yeah, I don't know. Yeah, there's a name for a full moon in each month. There's August, but I guess if there's one coincides with the moon being real close to Earth, that's something to look out for.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 9: I couldn't remember what day it was. It would be weird if it around the eighth though.
Speaker 3: If that'll, I.
Speaker 4: Think it's later in August.
Speaker 8: I'm I don't.
Speaker 10: I'm doing the astrology in my head. I'm not uh referencely.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, well, like the eclipse would be later in August. But that's just I'm just doing that based.
Speaker 10: On what I my knowledge and the math that's in my head saying that according to studying astrology for.
Speaker 4: As long as I have that, yeah, it would probably be end of August. But I'm not.
Speaker 9: Everybody's gonna get fucked up. It's August and a superman, everybody's periods are gonna start everybody's going to go into labor.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more thing, one more thing, ram but forgotten the main empicenter, the main destruction. Yes, a lot of Kurbill got a lot of exposure, but the main site was Hunt, Texas. And I was going to say h which is eight, the eighth letter, So I wanted to throw that in there. I forgot to. That was the other thing, I guess, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks again. Yeah, it is us. It's related to infinity, so it's it's time related plus uh yeah. The other I mean there there are other There's a lot more symbolism back to So one of the prominent symbolism back to the future is it's based on the hanged Man of the Tarot. The hangman is upside down and uh, I think TJ, you're talking about one thirty. Upside down is one thirty. And that's a reference to the hanged Man of the Tarot. If you're familiar, the hangman is hanging by an ankle upside down. Check. He looks rough, but it's actually a positive uh card, it's a higher knowledge.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's basically, you're a heretic. You're seen by the world as a heretic. But the one who sees the truth is the one who looks at it from a different angle. He has the glow of enlightenment, but he's hanging upside down. But that's also related to to time. In the French tarot the Marseille, the hangman is called the pond dou means hanged in frank but it's p e n p e n d u, which is pendu like pendulum, So the hangman can represent time as well, the pendulum of a clock. And then back to the Future, especially three, you see a lot of hanged man symbolism because of again, it's the hangman, it's the pendulum. It's even think of the Golden gay bridge. It's a suspension bridge. That's what the hangman is suspended. And so so Clara actually on the locomotive, she her dress gets caught and she slips and she hangs upside down on the side of the locomotive. I was gonna say that, Yeah, So that's a major they're symbolizing the hanged man. Another scene where they talk about that they symbolize the hangman is there's a scene where they have an o' clock tower. And back to the Future three, where Martin McFly it's a mad dog. Buford tries to hang him. Now this isinging. The official story of the movie is that they didn't use a it wasn't a stunt or any special effects. They literally asphyxiated Michael J. Fox and they say he almost died in that scene. He took it way too far, if that's true. But that's another hanged man scene. Another hangman symbolism is in Back to the Future too, where Marty's father George, has a hoverboard, but he he rides the hoverboard.
Speaker 9: Upside down, so he's, oh, shit.
Speaker 3: Side down, I got a little lag there. But he likes to float upside down with the hoverboard in Back to the Future too, So that's a big part of the symbolism there in Back to the Future because the hangman is related to time, the pendulum of the clock, and there could be close to the next super Bowl, super Bowl sixteen. And the way I see it is it could indicate the Baltimore Ravens. Now, the reason I say Baltimore Ravens could be indicated. Number One, she's wearing purple, the Baltimore I don't know how many of you are familiar with that familiar with football, but I'm.
Speaker 9: Very familiar with the Baltimore Ravens, just because my ex husband loved him. But their claim to fame is the Master of Death himself, isn't it, Edgar.
Speaker 3: Edgar Allen the raven. Now, the raven is a symbol of the Norse god Odin. Odin had two ravens, Coogan and Moonin. Odin is the Hankman because Odin.
Speaker 10: Is I was going to say that earlier, so I'm glad they came back around.
Speaker 3: So in Norse mist mythology, Odin self sacrificed he godged ot an I for for a higher knowledge, the sacrifice for a higher consciousness. He wasn't even sacrifice satisfied with that. He hung upside down on the tree of Igdrasil in order to obtain the secret of the ruins. And he hung upside down. So some tarot decks actually have depict Odin for the Hankman, and Odin is directly related to the raven because those the ravens are the bird of Odin. So when you see yeah.
Speaker 9: Are you saying you think the Ravens are gonna take it to the super Bowl?
Speaker 3: I see a out of a Raven symbolism. I'm not advising you to bet. If you lose your money getting mad at.
Speaker 9: Me, I'll get mad at you. But I'm trying to get a dollar, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, this is the symbolism I see. So you kind of have to go a little deeper understanding the Hanged Man and how the Hangman represents Odin is the Hangman. His birds are the Ravens and the Baltimore Ravens. Where purple. That train is going to San Francisco, Clara is taking to San Francisco. The super Bowl will be held in Santa Clara. The woman who plays Clara, her birthday is on The Girl Supers on her birthday and she's wearing purple while doing the Hangman. The Raven is is the again, Purple is the Baltimore Ravens. The Raven is a god of Odin. The Hanged Man. Now another thing is I talked about Biff Tannon's birthday. Biff Tannan was born March twenty sixth. He's he'll be eighty eight years old. Biff Tannon at the time of the Super Bowl, which is the big back to the Future number, who else was born. So yeah, So this is also the birthday of Von Miller, who was the MVP of the Last Time is Well held in Santa Clara, which they quoted that into Back to the Future Miller. So who else was born on that date? March twenty six It's a big date, March twenty sixth. I have a whole decode coming up on that date in March twenty sixth. Nancy Pelosi was born on March twenty sixth.
Speaker 9: Oh fuck that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a San Francisco politician, but she was born in Baltimore.
Speaker 9: Well, then they're gonna lose because anybody that's got no shit to do with hers is they're going downtown.
Speaker 3: But I remember March twenty sixth, that's Biff Tanna's birthday. Is Nancy Pelosi's birthday? He connects Baltimore to San Francisco. She was born in Baltimore. What happened? Was it two years ago or last year? I lose track? On March twenty sixth, the bridge collapsed in Baltimore on March twenty.
Speaker 9: Six That's what I'm saying. I'm saying if the Ravens make it to the Super Bowl, they're gonna probably fucking lose because of Nancy Pelosi. And you heard it here first on the Occult Rejects on Wednesday, July twenty third, at approximately eight nineteen Pacific time. Well, if they make it, they might lose.
Speaker 3: Remember the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapsed on March twenty sixth. It was Biff Tanner's birthday. It was Nacy Pelosi's birthday. The bridge collapsed.
Speaker 9: In back that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So in back to the future, before Doc hats the plan with Marty, we're going to hijack the locomotive and we're going to push it on this bridge, and it push us to eighty eight. Now, when Marty pointed out he looked at the map, he said, wait a minute, there's no bridge. The bridge is actually out. It reaches the beginning of the ravine and then it stops, and he says, there's no bridge up to the edge of the ravine. So that Mighty actually pointed out there's no bridge. That's a reference to the Baltimore bridge collapse on by coincidence's birthday, they talk about a bridge collapse or no bridge. In fact, the last rite of the DeLorean is just as they reached the edge of the bridge. How Hollywood is they make it dramatic right until they reached the edge of the bridge. There's no bridge. That's when he hits eighty eight. Then he ends up in nineteen eighty five. There is a bridge in eighty five, but it looks just like the Golden Gate bridge. And to me, that's a lot of Baltimore coding with a bridge being out in Baltimore. On three twenty six, bif Tannon's birthday, Nacy Pelosi's birthday, She's born in Baltimore, San Francisco politician that the Hangman, she's wearing purple. There's a lot of Baltimore coding there, especially with the bridge.
Speaker 9: So you're saying, so, just to be clear, are you saying this is good luck or bad luck for the Ravens.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it'll get them there.
Speaker 9: Maybe, but you're not sure if it's gonna be a.
Speaker 11: But Julia Jillian in sports betting, like right now, if you found a platform that's eligible where you live, you could look into NFL futures as far as just even teams that will get there, and most of those teams, even the favorites all have value, so you.
Speaker 1: Can just keep that in mind.
Speaker 11: You can look at it, look at it as a potential future investment to where if you know, you put ten bucks down on the Ravens to win, you know, sixty, then at least you know, if they get there, you can still win.
Speaker 9: So it's all very interesting. I mean, this whole presentation's got me fucked up because we just covered the We just covered back to the future, but not not like this. This is the whole other level.
Speaker 11: The other thing I was just going to add as we're as we're kind of closing up here, is that we were talking about Michael Jordan, right, and then I mentioned how today is the anniversary of Michael Jordan's death. Anniversary We opened the whole show talking about Ozzy Osbourne's death. How it's connected to say sixty six. Well, Michael Jordan's dad passed away what shortly before he won his third championship in nineteen ninety three, and he scored exactly six hundred and sixty six points in the entire playoffs, and he stands at six foot six and he went six and six NBA finals, et cetera. But really to tie it up is that Rambo we haven't even touched on and we don't need to go into it. Just the point is is go look up Michael Jordan's birthday this year, February seventeenth, and you will see that there was a plane.
Speaker 1: Crash on the runway on runway.
Speaker 11: Twenty three where the plane flipped upside down where the passengers were hanging upside down for another hangman ritual. So I just want to throw that in there as well, because Rambo was all over that the moment that that broke.
Speaker 9: That's wild.
Speaker 3: So I also want to add another thing real quick. That's what happened for here isn't enough the park in one three to one protein and Parkinson's how Michael J. Fox had Parkinson's. There's another There are two other famous people who had Parkinson's number. One is Ozzy Osbourne had Parkinson's. He ties in and he saw Parkinson's ties in with one three one. Michael J. Fox. Another famous person if you're you know, if you know about baseball, if you're a baseball fan, especially an older baseball fan, is Kirk Gibson. Kirk Gibson is legendary. He played for the LA Dodgers. And in the year eighty eight, nineteen eighty eight, he hit one of the most historic home runs in the history of baseball. And his name is Kirk Gibson. That's the name of the guitar. Gibson guitar is now doing the promotion of the Gibson guitar that was played back to the future run. Now Kirk Gibson again. Here's a big year in eighty eight for the Dodgers. Kirk Gibson won the World Series with two teams, the LA Dodgers in eighty eight, but he also won it with the Detroit Tigers. Now he has Parkinson's too, so he ties into it. In fact, if you look at there's a I look on ESPN, they're talking about Kirk Gibson, the almost very very often well mentioned Michael J. Fox in conjunction with Kirk Gibson because they both have Parkinson's. Well. This year started in Major League Baseball the LA Dodgers, with the reigning champions. The home opener was against the Los Angeles Dodgers. And they're in different leagues, one of the Nation League American League, but the LA Dodgers, reigning champions. Their home opener of the twenty twenty five season was against the Detroit Tigers and guests who threw out the ceremonial first pitch. They brought out Kirk Gibson. Uh, and this has ties in with the Gibson guitar. And again, so sure the odds are kind of are.
Speaker 6: They aren't that.
Speaker 3: Great because their favorites the Detroit Tigers and LA Dodgers are two of the best Major League Baseball teams to tie in, but it ties into whole Gibson theme. And they've already done a theme around Gibson eighty eight in Major League Baseball. So just to mention that on the on the Gibson note appropriately.
Speaker 9: Fest this has been Jesus.
Speaker 10: Both of them having Parkinson's like Ausie too because it's his name is John Michael, so that Michael J is just like just pumping in yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 11: Once again, like you said earlier, TJ, like right under your nose is right there if you just look at the wordplay.
Speaker 3: You know, there is a related movie to this. I'm not going to go into it, you know, it's too late not to get into it, but a companion movie to this, which has a lot of potential clues is Donnie Darkle, which is which is a time that's a time travel movie. Now, who were just talking about?
Speaker 9: Say that and then be like we just talking about Holy crap.
Speaker 4: You'll have to come back on to do a Donny Darko.
Speaker 9: Donnie hasn't mc donald come back on for a part two of that. I freaking just watched Donnie Darko for the first time. My husband made me watch it like a couple of weeks ago or months ago, and I was like, this movie smashes. I love this movie so much.
Speaker 3: And it was set in the year eighty.
Speaker 9: Eight, right, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: And it's it's a companion movie to Back to the Future because he actually mentions back to the future in the movie. It's about time travel. So it starts on a certain date it goes on for this It starts on October October second, it starts, it continues for what twenty eight days and ends on October second, ninety eight. So it's a time loops that's related to this. That's very much related to this.
Speaker 9: That's wild.
Speaker 3: Donnie dark O'donald Trump Donnie, Oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, is there anything uh, anybody else wanted to mention or anything? Bring up.
Speaker 1: All I'm going to say, I guess for kind of my closing piece.
Speaker 11: Nick, thank you first and foremost for allowing us the opportunity to hang out with you guys, and I really appreciate all the comments in the chat. Everyone's been awesome adding to everything we've been talking about, and it's just I was really excited to come back and I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Nick, thank you so much, and thank you Rambo.
Speaker 11: I really appreciate you making time for yourself to jump on as well. And as always, I got to thank TJ because I never would have gotten connected with the Occult Rejects if it wasn't for Teach, so it means a lot. It's an absolute blessing to see Julia again as well as Ethan and Elle.
Speaker 1: It was very very nice to meet you as well.
Speaker 11: I think this was a really fun collaboration and I'll leave you guys with this on my Patreon page Patreon dot com. Slash on the Moneyball two l's. I also took the Chicago White Sox, who were big underdogs on the road today they suck. I took them to beat the Tampa Bay Rays in Florida today. Because think about this, you guys. Like we said, today is the anniversary of the death of Michael Jordan's father. His full name is Raymond James Jordan, and Tampa Bay, even though we're talking about baseball, is home of James Raymond Stadium. Okay, And lastly, I'll just say, Michael Jordan, right, he took two three years off to play baseball. Who did he play for? He played for well, a handful of teams, but maybe not handful, but he played for the Chicago White Sox.
Speaker 1: So for me, it was that simple.
Speaker 11: I was like, Hm, the White Sox could win on Michael Jordan's father's death anniversary and do so in Tampa Bay, which is home of James Raymond Stadium, and that directly aligns with MJ's father's full name. So make sure to check it out you guys. Once again, Thank you Nick, Thank you everybody. I have a freaking blast with all of you guys. You're the best.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know this was fun. We definitely have to do it again. Thank you again. AJ and Rambo. Real quick, AJ, I know you kind of plug some stuff, but you want to plug where everybody can find you again.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all I will say is I really appreciate the love and the support. Please make sure to hit that like and subscribe. You can follow me once again at ball Don't Lie with three l's in Ball And that's both on YouTube and on Instagram, and I have the links for the other paid subscription stuff for the sports betting and whatnot. But Rambo and I do do a weekly show every week on my channel on Tuesday nights, which is seven pm Pacific, nine pm Central, ten pm Eastern. We also connect with a dear friend of mine, his name is decoding with Cody five eight nine. It's a very large platform himself, and I've been blessed to connect Rambo with Cody as well, so we get together every week to talk about what's the latest in the news and what we're looking at.
Speaker 1: So thank you again, Nick, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you. I appreciate you coming on. Uh and Rambo please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, thank you Nick for hosting me, and thank you AJ for getting us together and now it was a great show. It was fun. And thank for everybody else for their contributions. We had great contributions and I can be My work can be seen at patreon dot com, Slash the Truth codes and I'm also on Instagram at the Truth Codes. That's where I can be find awesome.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much again, like, I really appreciate you guys coming on and do you the presentations and everything that's I love it. It was awesome. I think you definitely all of us like what the fuck you know? And everybody in the chat was loving it both both sides. Before we wrap it up, we'll let the other rejects here. Uh, Lisa, thank you very much for joining us. Is there anything you want to say a plug before you wrap it up?
Speaker 2: Just said both TJ and contribute to Occult Research, ince to dot work and please check us out at Occult Research inst dot org.
Speaker 6: Thank you, listen, thank you very much. And Ethan, you want to let everybody know they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Ethan Indigo Smith. I'm on all the usual suspects of the social media and I always appreciate communication. Got a bunch of writing out there, Rambo. That was awesome. AJ everybody, thank you so much. And yeah, everyone check out my book Matrix it for. I think it's got powerful observation.
Speaker 1: I ruined I ruined it. Sorry guys, it all.
Speaker 8: Thanks for thanks for the AI camera. Yeah, thank you, Aj, and thank you everybody that was that was really interesting.
Speaker 6: My thank you and Ethan. Also, you do a thing every Sunday with headlessen Ricardo, right, did you want to play?
Speaker 8: That's right? Yeah, Ricardo and Headless and I have been doing the trialogue and we try to each bring an idea spontaneous without the others knowing and just discuss it live. And it's been it's been interesting, it's been positive.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, man, that's awesome. Yeah. People check that out if you haven't yet already. And Julia, please let everybody know where they can find your work.
Speaker 9: I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Rambo Aj killed it, loved it. What more can I say? The chat was on fire as well. If I could come, you know, said some stuff, but it won't let me join the chat for some reason. But hey, if anybody wants to work with me, they can send me an email. Ghost dot peach at outlook dot com is where you can reach me. If you want to work with me, come on my show or I come on your show. It doesn't matter. I'll go on anybody's show. I don't care. But I had a great time and thanks again Nick, this was an awesome episode.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, thank you, thank you for coming in and lesbian at least DJ what's going on, So please remind everybody when they can.
Speaker 4: Finally, yeah, thanks for everyone listening. Thanks for everyone on the panel, rambow Aja, everyone else.
Speaker 10: Add Contemporary Problems Underscore start there. I'm on TikTok, Instagram, all those places. I've been too busy playing music and all that to be podcasting too much over the past couple of months.
Speaker 4: But I also have a.
Speaker 10: Couple couple bands, a couple of different albums coming out and stuff, so that's pretty hype.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty stoked on that.
Speaker 10: So for entering the studio right away, so now I have time again.
Speaker 4: To be podcasting and all that. So thank get back on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh oh, thank you very much. I appreciate appreciate it.
Speaker 3: TJ.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and again, like you know, I said, it's been a while, but at least you know, you are enjoying yourself and you're doing other things, so you know, that's what's up. I'm glad you're pursuing the music, and thank you everybody in the chat. That is what's up. But we had a lot of people in there from other uh, I guess from the other channel too, And it was great stuff in there, and I really love it when everybody tries to add to it. And that's exactly what happened, and that's why we go live. But until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 3: Take care.
Speaker 6: O the LA. The later undert