Speaker 1: Yes, in a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show. As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Friday, the twenty sixth or seventh September of Our Lord twenty twenty five. Well, we were coming up to the five year statute limitations for James coming, and that's one of the reasons why I think Trump was having a fit. He wanted some movement on that. Of course they let that anniversary pass for James Clapper. We're going to take a look at Trump's mission, to which I think we can sum up in two parts, to take America down and take down his enemies and get revenge. So we're going to begin today with the rumors of war, because folks, there is no better way to take down America than with a massive war change the world, have a world war. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Good morning, and welcome to the show. Today, we've got Russian pilots dared data to start a war with a friendly wave. The US Navy puts on a light show with seventy five miles through a nuclear Thermo nuclear weapon test. Heg seth orders rare urgent meeting of hundreds of generals and admirals. Denmark claims state actors behind drone incursions. Russia denies involvement. Who's the paper tiger? Now that you will crack under the burden of Ukraine? French navy sees his nine point six tons of cocaine from fishing boat off West Africa must have been one heck of a fishing trip. I guess report Trump was made aware of Ukrainian counteroffensive plan that requires US intelligence support, and is Trump now supporting more fighting in Ukraine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that you caught fish with cocaine.
Speaker 3: Maybe it makes the fishing more interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something is rotten in Denmark, however, and when we look at these different things that they're trying to use to nudge us into war, it truly is absurd. You know, they're just looking for any kind of a reason. And so this is an article from the Telegraph, which I thought the very fact that they had all these details tells you that the government and the military wanted them to write this story. I don't know if the government completely wrote it for them or what, but they took the narrative that was given to them by the government, saying that it's a long descriptive narrative like a top gun encounter, where these three Russian pilots enter Estonian airspace and the Italians who have they evidently defend Estonia. NATO does in rotation, they rotate different nations teams in and out. So at this point in time they had two Italian thirty five's Ghost one and Ghost two. They launch interception from the air base who was fifty kilometers outside the capitol of Tollin. For an instant, the course of world affairs rested on the shoulders of five men, three Russians and two Italians who are not in radio contact with each other. What do you think the purpose of this article is. I think the purpose of this article is to get people to predict a programming, to say, look at how close we came. And here you've got five guys. If one of them had made the wrong move or got trigger happy, this could have started World War three. And then they'll get everybody to understand this, and then they will tell us that something like this happened, so they can start World War three. The Italians began the routine of aerial intercept, rocking their wings from side to side in reply, Russians rocked their's back. Then one of the pilots raised his hand and gave a friendly wave. The next twelve minutes, the Italian pilots trailed the Russians all the way to the Russian enclave of Kalinigrad, an unprecedent length of time for an incursion into NATO airspace. Well, they were headed to an area that is under Russian control. And again, Kaliningrad. I should have looked this up, but I've seen this before. I believe it's landlocked. It's this enclave that is still there that the Russians have maintained control of even as they pulled out, kind of like Gitmo, let's say, except you can't get to it without crossing into the other country. And so just as we kept a foothold in Cuba at Gitmo, they have this foothold there in Estonia called Kaliningrad. So there was a bit of a legitimate reason for them to be there. The potential flashpoint has sparked days of intense discussion inside of NATO over when, where and how they might pull the trigger, because that's what this has all been about. They have been moving relentlessly and steadily towards this moment since the nineteen nineties. They continued even after the Soviet Union fell. Of course, they had no mission anymore because NATO was set there to oppose the Soviet Union. So what they decided they would do is to take over Russia, and they've gradually been moving in that direction with wars, civil wars and revolution and coups. We're really proud of how we react each time, said Lieutenant Colonel Gaetano Farina, the commander of the Italian Air Task Force that's under NATO command. Since the Italian rotation began in August first, k Farino's men have been scrambled seven times, but on every occasion until now, the interceptions have taken place over international waters. The latest incident came in a two week period in which Putin launched a space of operations designed to probe NATO's ability to defend its borders. And then they list these and not a single one can definitely be proven to be Putin. They are alleging this, but of course, you know, Trump kills people on boats without having any more proof than this, so why wouldn't they start a war? A barrage of drones fired into Poland. Now I've talked about this several times, and of course that's not at all what happened. I ended the show with that yesterday thing that more than anything, it shows the incompetence of NATO, that they're not ready for war. These were decoy drones that had no controls on them, no cameras on them, nothing. They were there to take the hits and to draw the fire away from the drones that really were dangerous, and so they didn't get These drones shot down over Ukraine, they shoot down to even the decoy drones and or they were con used by the electronic countermeasures that were there. And they get into Poland, but again they are not armed drones, and they go for a couple hundred kilometers into Poland. They scramble the NATO jets, they shoot very expensive missiles of these very cheap drones missed them, and one of the missiles falls down on a house and destroys it, even though it was a dud, the explosive didn't go off. And then the Polish prime minister are president I forget what his title was. One of them is the president, one of them is prime minister, and they are opposite sides of this. One of them does not want war, but Donald Tusk, who has been for a very long time affiliated with the EU and the World Economic Forum and so forth, wants war. And so he was trying to tell everybody that this is a drone that had done this to the house, when they knew full well by that time that it was one of their dud missiles that miss so again to say, you know, Putin has launched a barrage of drones. What a distortion of what really happened there. And then airports in Oslo and Copenhagen had to close due to unattributed drones. Even the telegraph says they're unattributed. Nobody knows who's flying these drones or for what purpose. I had said before that we might see the see Russia and China start to do attacks against infrastructure, you know, like airports where they shut them down. They might start to do that in a way that has deniability in it, and so it could be something like that. But don't you want to have something that is far more solid before you start a world war? Well not these guys, because they're looking for any excuse. And both sides, both sides, including Russia, are involved in brinksmanship, and this is I should tell you where we are headed. In the past ten years, Russia has violated Estonian airspace at least forty times. So why is this the one that is showing that we're leading up to World War three? Because now they want it so over the past ten years an average or four times a year, So why is this extraordinary? Well, they even did it when Putin was flying to Helsinki for twenty eighteen meeting with Trump, So why are they freaking out? Well, these other ones involved corner cutting, crossing over their territory by cutting a corner or something like that. How are this is going straight in? But it was going in to Cleningrad and that is what they want you to skip over. So although the Russians followed their naturally a great order of an intercept, they did not alter their course or steer out of Estonian airspace. NATO is enraged, but the Italian lieutenant Colonel Fenna says, well, it's our job. The men were relaxed. We're professionals. This one according to protocol. This is how we had intercepts, and they did their part of the dance. And we did our part of the dance type of thing. As soon as they're back in the hangars. Though, you had the politicians angry that they had not shot, and we just had Trump saying you should shoot. The politicians want war. The people who are going to fight the war no better. They're a little bit cooler heads. Fortunately, unfortunately, there will be somebody who will follow orders. The Estonian government does not assess the situation merited a kinetic reply, one which could lead to a far more explosive result in small nations. The small Baltic nation that shares a one hundred and eighty three mile border with Russia. The Russian jets are not headed toward the Estonian mainland, nor were they armed with missiles that could blow up targets on the ground. The very fact the story was given to the UK Telegraph shows that these people are preparing us for war. They think they're trying to nudge us to it. This is programmed by the press. This is nudge news, folks, and you need to be aware of what their agenda is behind all of this. By the way, tomorrow, while we're talking about war, tomorrow is the Occupy Peace rally at Gerald Sunte's Occupy Peace Organization, Kingston, New York. If you can go, you have a great time. There's going to be some great speakers that are there, and it's good to show that you stand for peace rather than for war. You can find out details about it at occupypeace dot com. US Navy puts on a light show with a seventy five hundred miles from the weapon test. This is kind of like gorillas from the zoo grabbing a bunch of dirt and throwing it up in the air and beating their chest. In fact, you talk about gorilla beating his chest. I had a friend who has a retired marine and he went to the zoo and they had a big silverette gorilla on the other side of the glass. And he looked at that gorilla, and the gorilla was really staring at him, and so Rick, you Rica's time, Mary, Rick beats his chest like a gorilla does and looks why he's looking at him, might not look And that gorilla just charged that glass with everything to the end. He said, he thought he's going to break the glass. But this is basically what these guys are doing with their nuclear weapons and their jets and on both sides. There's a lot of posturing and a lot of beating of the chest. The US Navy launched multiple triment ballistic missiles off the coast of Florida and into the Atlantic, and the latest test of a system that can deliver thermonuclear warheads thousands of miles away. An Ohio class submarine launched the unarmed weapons from a submerged position During tests one evening saw the skies light up as far away as Puerto Rico, as mariners and airmen were informed of the operation well in advance in order to establish safety zones along the missile's path. It comes as Russia declares NATO and EU you are now at war with Moscow in a chilling escalation. I think what they're saying is they have done everything except pull the trigger with us. They've pretty much declared, especially with Trump, that they want to have war. And then we have this unusual thing that's going on with Pete Hegseth, which people are trying to figure out. He's ordered hundreds of US generals and admirals together on very short notice for no stated reason, at a Marine Corps base in Virginia. And so this is creating confusion and alarm about what this is really about. They said it may be political because there's been several senior officials who have been fired and replaced, but why would you have to have them all there? That still doesn't make any sense. It's an unusual directive that was sent to virtually all of the military's top brass according to more than a dozen people, it was issued earlier this week, and it came against a potential government shutdown, and as hegsa's political moves have been deemed a since have deepened a sense of distress those who fear that he is erasing the Defense Department's status as a bipartisan institution. You believe that is a bipartisan institution. It's not political at all. It's totally political.
Speaker 3: War.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they both like war, and both parties have their preferred generals that are there. And of course the Pentagon has been incredibly involved in pushing the LGBT agenda and pushing the climate agenda. You know, we're going to have battery operate tanks. That's ridiculous. Denmark, as well as claiming that state actors were behind the drone in cursion, they haven't found anybody. Let me just say, this is as dangerous and as ludicrous as saying when there's been a cyber attack, the Russians did it. If anybody or the Chinese theat or pointing the finger at anybody, they can't know immediately, first of all. Secondly, because the release of Vault seven, we know that the US has the tools, has developed the tools to look like they are any sovereign nation that they choose to look like. And oh, by the way, those tools were leaked and now all the guys have it, so it's not just the US, but anybody can look like anyone, and there's absolutely no way that they can make that determination, especially immediately. As Gotre has pointed out many times, usually what you find out in these cyber attacks is that it's an inside job, somebody who is doing it for money or something like that from the inside. But that's the kind of investigation. You're not going to find it forensically by looking at the hack and that type thing, because they know a way to disguise that. But we have had that in the past. We've had them say, well, we know it's Russian because the way the keys are and all this other kind of stuff, and it's like you're assuming that people don't understand. Faulse seven was shown by wiki leaks that they could do exactly that. So Denmark is claiming that state actors are behind the droning cursons. You and I both know that they haven't proved, they haven't apprehended anybody, So how could they make that determination. It's a ludicrous lie that they're trying to dangerously escalate us into World War three. It's the only thing again to repeat what happened the first time it happened. It was in Copenhagen. Primarily they had two or three drones and for a couple of hours they would turn their lights on and flash their lights on to say, look, we're here. You know, just like when we had the drones on the East Coast that were flying around. Somebody wanted to be seen doing that. They wanted to create a sense of panic and that type of thing and to shut down infrastructure, the same thing that was happening now in Denmark. Maybe it's the same people who did on the East coast. Who knows, but I mean it could be NATO for all we know in terms of a state actor, because NATO did run Operation Gladio. Denmark claims unspecified state actors quote unquote are behind a series of drowning incursions this week shutdown airports and military installations in the country. Denmark's defense minister said these nighttime drone flights were hybrid attacks intended to spread fear. Well, I guess they worked, and now he's upping the fear. It's spending it even more. On Monday night, two or three large drones are spotted near Copenhagen Airport. Norway closed this airspace over Oslo Airport for three hours because they had a drone there was spotted. On Wednesday night, drone incursions near another airport forced it to shut down for three hours, and Denmark's second largest airport was closed for an hour as well. Some of the West speculate that the drones are linked to Russia, although Moscow rejects such claims. So something is rotten in Denmark, and really rotten. This thinks to the high heavens. Are we going to allow speculation and unidentified state actors to drag us into war? Well, they probably want over this won't do it over this particular issue, but it's just a constant drumbeat of fear coming from these people. You know, the Russians are here, the Russians are there, They're everywhere. So well, the question is, why would they even go to Denmark. Why wouldn't they go to a major country. No, slight intended to Denmark. Actually had some people who knew me when I went to report there, So I don't I don't want to trash your country, but it is not a big military power. Mean, why wouldn't they do it with France or Germany or UK or something like that if they wanted to tweak the people in the EU. So RT responded to Trump's paper tiger accusation. Who is the paper tiger now? They said, And they said, if you look carefully at what Trump was saying, even though he's calling Russia a paper tiger, he was saying Europe can take care of this, and he wasn't saying We're going to take care of it. Of course, that's what really would happen if they start a war, we would get drawn into it. But from RT, they said at the same time that Trump was saying that Russia was a paper tiger in big economic trouble, and because of that, he believed that the EU was in a position with Ukraine to take back all their territory in some of Russia's territory, they said. The problem is is that he said with the support of the European Union, they can take back of their stuff. He didn't say we're going to help him necessarily. So that's what Russia is reading into this, and they said that at the same time, he's saying that Russia is a paper tiger. In that same speech, you talked about what pitiful shape Europe was in, and we can all see that. That's pretty clear to see. So he lectured them on their self inflicted wounds over the climate insanity and over their cutoff of cheap Russian energy. It's all about the green madness. They've been driven insane by this green agenda. They've shut down their industry, they've made themselves poor, and they're not in a position to conduct a war, that's for sure. So he said it was meant as morale boos, except it probably doesn't sound all that encouraging if you look at what he said about Europe. With Europe's help, they can do this. Except he was saying that Europe is basically helpless and the country is being destroyed. As you point out earlier, the French Navy sees his nine point six tons of cocaine from a fishing boat off the coast of Africa. Why didn't they just kill these people instead of even searching the boat. That's the new approach from Trump, isn't it. Nobody has ever done that. This is why I say you can't understand just how criminal and over the top Trump's actions are. If it was a small country that was doing this, he would be indicted by the International Criminal Court, and he should be. He shouldn't get a pass just because he's president of the US. What he's doing is absolutely criminal. They at least stopped them and examine them. So I guess now, with the French connection, wish she enhactman when we needed. The French government can resell those nine point six tons of cocaine. Trump has been made aware of a Ukrainian counter offensive plan that requires US intelligence support. This is coming from anti war news, and this is according to the Wall Street Journal. Wall Street Journal was asking questions as why the sudden about face by Trump and marching off to war when he was saying he wanted peace and a Nobel Peace.
Speaker 3: Pro knowing Trump's Lensky probably showed up and just sucked up the entire time. Oh you are so great, you are such an amazing man. Donald Trump, Well, he did meet him like that. That's one of the things that say.
Speaker 2: They said that in the Wall Street Journal, they said, we know that Trump usually takes on the policy positions of the last person they talked to because he doesn't have any foundation of his own. He doesn't believe anything, so he just kind of regurgitates what the last person says. One of the reasons why he's all over the place, fascinating all over the place, because he talks a lot of different people.
Speaker 3: I really think can win. They were so sick of fanting. It was incredible.
Speaker 2: But this is coming from these analysts and the Pentagon and others, and I guess he now really believes the CIA, or maybe this is just all theater craft right. Trump is made aware of a planned Ukrainian counter offensive that requires US intelligence support before he posted a long statement on truth social where he insisted Ukraine could take all the territory that Russia's captured since twenty twenty two and might be able to even go further into Russia. The President made the post after spending time with a special envoy to Ukraine, Keith Kellogg. Kellogg recently said that the US could kick Russia's behind and insisted that Ukraine could win the war despite Russia's continued gains in Eastern Ukraine and its clear advantage with manpower and industrial capacity. So he's now supporting more fighting in Ukraine. So as a New American and so they're looking at the people who are influencing them. One of the things that got New American very concerned was response of Lindsay like the way they put it when of Congress's most triggered happy lawmakers reposted a social media statement in which Trump suggested that he's changed his mind in favor of continue fighting in Ukraine. It's usually a bad sign when Lindsay Graham approves of something the President says, because Lindsey Graham is wrong about everything. He's one of those senators that is the Countra indicator for everything. Shortly after he scolded the UN delegation over his refusal to go along with him. His rhetoric was dramatically different from what Trump has been saying all year. His feelings towards Ukrainian and Russian heads of state have ebbed and flowed in accordance with his vacillating moods, and though he's more or less kept the weapons pipeline flowing to Ukraine, the President has been consistent in verbal support for an end to the fighting. So again, if he's going to talk out of both sides of his mouth, why would we be so surprised that finally he's saying the same thing out of his mouth both sides of his mouth. And it's the wrong approach, of course, the one that he has focused on. It's hard to imagine that Trump would go through all this without a true desire to end the world as new American. I disagree with that completely. The idea that he's faking a desire for peace is also undermined by a series of successful mediation efforts. Yeah, you know, like how he mediated with Iran in Israel. No, Actually, the fact that you know, if he's so serious about peace, you know, why would he be negotiating with Russia if he doesn't really want peace. You might want to remember what he did with Iran. He was negotiating with Iran just so that he could get them to let their guard down and then be attacked. So is it a ploy for peace? They ask? It's difficult to tell if this is just Trump being Trump. A common perception among political insiders is that he often broadcasts views and policy changes after being inspired by the most recent person to have persuaded him, because he always chickens out, and the always is it's all really just about what mood is the end today? You know what happened this morning. Trump's posts may also be employed designed to scare Russia into getting serious about a peace steal. Well, this guy is not a stable genius. He is an unstable, dangerously vacillating fool. Graham isn't the only one that gets excited at the idea of escalation. Dick Durbin advocated US militaper's action after Russian drones violated Polish airspace. And again, this is a nothing burger, And the polls after that incident activated article for the NATO Treaty of Provision prompting consultations within the Alliance when a member state believes it's been threatened, And so Denmark is now repeating their own false flag and so Lindsay Graham tweeted out a long thing talking about how we need to have war blah blah blah blah blah. And he finishes this sentence this is from Lindsay Graham. Time to end this blood path. Well done, mister President. No, the president saying we need to have a longer blood bath, we need to have more blood and Lindsey Graham, I've shown the clip before. Lindsey Graham and John McCain went to Ukraine years before Russia invaded, and it was when Ukraine was engaged, when Kiev was attacking its own people because they wanted to be independent of that government after the US led coup that was under Obama. Except that these two Republicans, John McCain and Lindsey Graham, who always loved war, were there as well. And what he was telling these troops was next year, we got a goat in there and get Peyton And you could see that they were not very enthused about that. He's been after regime change in Russia for the longest time. For him to end this long screed of his about how necessary continued war and escalated war is to end it to say that it's time to end this blood bath. That is the most hypocritical thing I've seen, even for Lindsey Graham. This is a new low of hypocrisy.
Speaker 3: And it's basically like you went in before this and that this would be a great place for a blood bath. Yeah, exactly, we could put one right over.
Speaker 2: There, all over this area. So one major move, says a new American, that could go a long way towards keeping America out of Europe's wars, is to get the US out of NATO. Well, it wasn't that exciting, you know, because Trump really wanted to get us out of NATO in his first Trump No he didn't. No, he didn't at all what he was doing, folks, You can look at this now in retrospect. It should be a twenty twenty vision to be able to see what he was actually doing with that talk about getting US out of NATO. You could see right away that he wasn't serious about getting US out of NATO. He was just trying to threaten them to get them to buy more US weapons. You need to get your spending up, You need to buy US military weapons equivalent to two percent of your GDP. That was all he was doing. He had no intention of getting out of NATO. And why was he pushing that. Was it just so that the US military industrial complex could make more money, or was Trump really trying to get them to armor up for World War three. We don't want World War three to be over too quickly, do we? I mean with the soft European states that have quit preparing to protect themselves because US has protected them since World War Two. They've taxed their citizens very heavily. I ported all into social services, not into preparation for war. So let's turn this thing around, because we're going to create this war. We want you guys to arm up, buy our equipment, and have enough equipment so that we can stretch this war out nice and long and do what we really want to do in terms of resetting the West. NATO is a globalist alliance. It threatens American sovereignty and interests, and it's very well addressed. Washington said, we should steer clear of permanent alliances with any of the foreign world. Senator Mike Lee of Utah has introduced a bill to withdraw the US from NATO. Do you hear Trump pressuring people do that? He doesn't want to get out of NATO. He doesn't want to get out of the UN. As a matter of fact, when you look at the agenda of using AI to police the bioweapon treaties, there's an article again I think that article is also a New American talking about what that would entail. It truly is amazing when you think of the extent of surveillance that'd be required to do that over everything. Yeah, I mean you going to look everywhere all the time in order to make sure that it is being complied with. And AI can handle that mountain of data. That's what it does well and sortsly that looking for a particular thing. And so this is the path to total surveillance. That's why it was created by the UN. Is yet another UN agenda being sold by American president, just like Nixon sold the UN War on drugs, now Trump is selling the UN AI inspection. So we're going to have to have some global entity that's going to use AI to surveil everything that we do. And just think about that. Well, you know, we can't have money laundering going on because of the war on drugs, so you have to set up this massive network of international surveillance of what is happening financially. And that's even before we get to digital currency CBDCs and stable coins and things like that. So this is going to be the same type of surveillance over everything. And we can see how the finsin. I think that's a it is like it's a sin like si n We can see the kind of surveillance that that has entailed. But now they have AI to help them. So Mike Lee has introduced ability inside NATO and they're not paying any attention to it. But the American gives you a link to the action page. They're at the John Birch Society if you want to push for that. I just don't think that there's anybody in Washington other than maybe Mike Lee who wants to get us out of NATO, especially not Trump. Well, let's take a look at some of the comments and we'll take a break.
Speaker 3: That's right, Shelly A. Heg Seth is gathering the General's eight hundred of them, ha ha, like witches at black Masses. KWD sixty eight Pentagram.
Speaker 2: You're surprised I didn't go to the Pentagram to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like which is KWD sixty eight. Trump admen giving ten million grant for development of elementary and Middle school programs to teach the tale mud make his real great again. National Endowment for the Humanities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the largest grant the National Endowment for the Humanities has ever made. So that's an all new record because it's very important for everyone in America to know the tale mood, isn't It tells you who owns Trump and the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: KWD sixty eight. MAGA doesn't need nudge news whatever their Orange over lord says, even if it refutes what he just said. Thank you for your attention, Brad Soder new Trump shots KWD sixty eight. Trump will say the right thing often, but never do the right thing.
Speaker 2: That's right. You know, when you're running, as I said this when he was running the first time, what you're looking for in a candidate is do they understand what the problems are? Trump understood what the problems were, but he didn't do anything about it. And that's what you look for if you vote for somebody a second time. If they understand what the problems are and they don't do a thing about it, it's a hard pass as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: Soiling goy for a prepper, make sure to get some school desk from the nineteen sixties for protection. That's right, you can inside there the tenant oracle of truth. Now we know why drones were practicing over our over our New England last year. Don't frag me bro. Haven't seen you in a while, with frag me bro, good to see you. Consider that a war would be a great cover for the government to carpet bomb any area of people that might stand up. Yeah, shelly A, they just do blood sacrifice rituals. With bombs, you can get a lot more blood all at once KWD sixty eight. Trump said in first week he would release Epstein records and the Ukraine War and open Fort Knox. So far, we're zero for three on those, shelly A. They all work together. Nothing happens without a banker.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Not only were zero for three on those things, but this like who had it on their bingo card that we were going to kind of go to war with Canada at least a verbal war, and it's having economic repercussions as well, all these tariffs that Cando would be falsely labeled as a center for fentanel. These narratives are just beyond stupidity. This is really professional wrestling stuff. He learned very well.
Speaker 3: Didney guard Goldsmith onward Maga soldiers marching off to war. The Trump statements are so reckless and MAGA folks don't protest. So KWD sixty eight. Trump is drawing out the deep state. Just trust the plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's drawing them out and they've got their knives drawn as well.
Speaker 3: The Patriots are in charge, folks. Just trust the plan. Let me make some cryptic tweets ature that you can interpret any way you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, North American house hippo, Good morning, handy, expect the day off. I showed up at work at two thirty this morning. They wouldn't let me work because their computer said my CDL was expired. Never mind I was holding the darned thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: ID to look forward to with digital ideas for everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Somewhat related story. My wife's father was in the military. He was in Vietnam, and of course he has VA benefits because of that, and he went in one time to get medically checked up and they said, well, we've got this person and this person. He goes, yeah, those are my children, but you know your name, it says you're dead. It took them two years to declare him not dead. Obviously I'm not dead because I am here. So I said, well, you know, my hands are tied. The computer says you're dead, So I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: Imagine, if it's AI right.
Speaker 3: You'll never be able to get anyone on the phone. You'll never be able to actually look at you. It staid, the AI is just going to send a drone to actually make it true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these guys never heard garbage in, garbage out.
Speaker 4: I guess we've fixed the error space.
Speaker 3: Ap rumble.
Speaker 2: Seat.
Speaker 3: World leaders are all in with and Minion's tows centralized control. That's why all sovereignations are being brought down in lockstep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all do the same thing. It's not just the COVID pandemic. That was the amazing thing that should have been a wake up call in so many ways to people. You know, look at this, every country doing the same thing, regardless of their stated philosophy or political party that's in charge, and they're doing it at exactly the same time. Well, they're linked up on the ID stuff as well, And we're gonna be talking about that when we come back. But first we're going to cover some news after the break. We're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Joy listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 5: Elvis, the Beatle, and the Sweet Sounds of Motown. Find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: I'm going to cover YouTube rebands Alex Jones, Nick Fuentist. After touting commitment to free expression that didn't last song. US threatens to bar foreigners over remarks about Charlie kirk. Two point two billion ivan PA solar facility in California schedule to be turned off after years of wasted money. UN blames Trump's team for non working escalator and teleprompter. What does Trump's team have to do with servicing the UN escalators is my question?
Speaker 2: Well, they said that they went on first, you could see some people getting on first, and said they went on, went up to the top, and somebody up there flip the switch off or something. I don't know why they would do that, or it's all who cares? Schoolators stopped? Was he humiliated?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Did he survive walking up the steps, Yeah, he's got some circulation issues or whateverybody was able to make.
Speaker 4: It effect really wouldn't have been a big deal if he hadn't made a big deal about it. And everyone knows that he's in charge of his own telepropter. I who thought that was the un that did that to him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's like he's trying to escalate it or something.
Speaker 3: Aggressive. Squirrel attacks send San Francisco Bay Area residents to the er. Squirrels are dangerous, they're squirrely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Trump laughingly attacks CNN at Turkey Oval Office photo op Washington forcing speeding offenders to install GPS speed limitters.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's coming for everyone. They're not going to let you speed eventually. GP Dems using Charlie Kirk's death in campaign ads. Trump excludes Biden from Presidential Walk of Fame.
Speaker 2: Nothing is too petty for this guy. You know.
Speaker 3: It's on one hand, it's funny, it's legitimately funny. On the other hand, Yeah, you kind of feel like the president should be above this sort of thing if.
Speaker 2: He hadn't also, at the same time said that he's going to come after three enemies. You know, it's Latitia, James Schiff, and indict Comy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Former FBI director James Comy to be indicted in days. Yeah, Insiders reveal Pam Bondi has concerns about charging James Comy.
Speaker 2: Imagine if we were to take Department of Justice officials who lied and send them to prison, and that's what she's imagining.
Speaker 3: You start indicting these scumbacks in Washington. That's a dangerous precedent. You don't know where that might stop.
Speaker 2: Liars shouldn't be throwing these stones and glasshouses, right.
Speaker 3: Okeef Bombshell, Senior d j Epstein investigator. It's notorious Peto was a CIA and Israeli asset and undercover video. No, no, it can't be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there's more to that article than the surface thing there. What it is really about, it's covering up for Trump. So yeah, let's begin with the YouTube rebands. So I didn't rush out and do that. I said, well, let's wait a couple of days and see what happens. Maybe we'll do it over the weekend. And then it became pretty apparent right away because Alex Jones did rush out and Nick Fuenty's are the people that work for him. He's got a big crew from they got on YouTube and then they banned them and more layers of this onion are being pulled back. My thing is is that I'd look at this and I say, well, if Google groups me with Nick Fuentes and Alex Jones, then their search engine is absolutely clueless about what I'm actually saying. Jim Jordan had claimed that Google had committed to offer all creators again, all creators banned from YouTube for political speech, the opportunity to return the platform. That is not what the letter said. And this is what Chris Manheim is saying. He said an information libration. He had said this before. He said, if you read it, that's absolutely not what it's saying. And so Alice Shows and Nick Quinte set up new channels on Wednesday and immediately had them taken down or within twenty four hours. Google did tout its commitment to quote unquote free expression, but they only said if the company terminated their channels for repeated violations of COVID nineteen and election integrity policies that are no longer in effects. A lot of caveats about that, but it's very narrowly defined. There are many other things that are not allowed, but you are not allowed to know what those many other things are it's like the no fly zone. That's no speech zone that YouTube is. So if you can only guess at what is ver Bolten, then that helps to stifle speech. It helps to propagate fear from people and self policing of their speech.
Speaker 4: It's also just it shows their hypocrisy and idiocy with Oh well, during COVID nineteen, we were banning people for saying things that turned out to be true. So we'll allow those people back on. But anyone else has any form of three speech that we disagree with, they can't talk.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know, whatever the government says is true or false at a particular time. They will be the handmaid of government sensors, will terminate new channels from previously terminated users. We'll have more to share on the limited pilot program soon, they came out and said, so YouTube will only be reinstating channels that they approve under a limited pilot program, which has not even started yet. So that's the reality. So again, what this was all about was Jim Jordan grandstanding yet again, virtue signaling yet again, and lying as usual while he gives cover to bad actors like Google and YouTube. This is what he does all the time. That's what Trey Goudi did. Trey Goudy got a job at Fox News for doing that, but he never did anything about Ben Gazi or any of these other things. He holds hearings over something that everybody knows is wrong, he never takes any action about it, and he always uses it for his own purpose. So I guess that also has not changed. Right, Not only has the censorship that YouTube not changed, but the Republican congressmen who are doing this stuff have not changed. So the US is threatening to bar foreigners over remarks about Charlie Kirk. Again, Now you're not allowed to talk about Charlie Kirk. What is it that you're not allowed to say about Charlie Kirk, Well, anything that's negative. So just watch your even if you have sympathy for his family, if you don't like what he had to say, they won't let you in. And we have a situation like that, they're going to pull the visas and or deport people who they say trivialize Charlie Kirk's murder. But it's more than that, it's just it's even if you disagree with his position on politics, and of course, Charlie Kirk never kicked anybody out of any of his events because they disagreed with them. He invited disagreement, not the Trump administration. They're you looking for any excuse they can, not only to get us unto war, but any excuse that they can find to go to war against the First Amendment. Particularly, they're political enemies. The GOP loves censorship as much as the Democrats, and they are out to get their enemies, whether by hook or by crook, just like the Democrats did. Law doesn't matter. Principles like free speech do not matter to either party. So there's a new test for foreigners want to enter the United States. What have they said about Charlie Kirk. This is a New York Times article. Dozens of people appear to be in line to be barred from the country, including a Brazilian congressman, a Mexican political commentator, a South African journalist. According to online posts from the State Department official who has now been appointed the little Charlie Kirk sensors are I have the Charlie Kirk seat for censorship at the State Department. It's so or well in the double think. You know, here's a guy, as I said, many times he's spent his major thrust and I disagree with them on some of the arguments that he made. I disagree to them with some of his positions on issues, and I disagreed with him on the way that he made the arguments. Even when we agreed on the position, I thought that's not really a good way to make that argument. But nevertheless, he was always about trying to engage in free speech and debate and trying to bring that back to the universities, and I think also at the same time showing people that the universities were really too far gone. He knew that, And I gave you the article from Alex Newman, who had talked to him on multipleccasions about the necessity for us to shut down these institutions that we call higher learning. They're what are we e? We're going to learn that they think that they're higher than free speech and anyone else, and we need to stop subsidizing that anyway against anyone perceived to have trivialized, cordoned, or wrongly cast blame in mister Kirk's murder. So be careful if you don't buy the government narrative, if you are a conspiracy theorist about the murder, they will throw you out. And again when you look at the long list of absurdities that they have put out about this shooter, you know he left the you know he thirty minutes. He goes across the campus with a disassembled rifle that he hides, and we don't know how he was able to hide those long aparts. And then he gets up to the roof, he reassembles it, and then he recalibrates it and all this other kind of stuff so that he can take a one shot approach. And then he disassembles it again, leaves the screwdriver up there, climbs down supposedly with a disassembled rifle that you can't see on him, then reassembles it in the woods without the screwdriver that he'd left on the roof, and leaves the rifle there to be found, along with other confessions written on bullets that he didn't use. But don't say anything about that or you'll get panned. Another striking case in which the administration appears to be using ideology as a litmus test for which foreigners can visit former senior State Department official Ricardo's Zuniga, who served under five presidents, including mister Trump, said, would the same rules apply to someone who ridiculed attacks on the opponents of the administration? Well. In June, the State Department required many applicants to make their social media content public, and in July an official testified that online criticism of the war in Gaza could weigh against these applicants. In nineteen fifty two, law barred members of communist parties from immigrating to the United States. This is from New York Times. Interestingly enough, it was that very law that ilhan Omar's father was able to get by. And you know he was He was a member of the Smalian government. He was a member of the Smalian Communist Party. That was public information and for him to be able to come into the country based on this nineteen fifty two law. He violated that law when he came in. And all of his family is here under false pretenses, in violation of that law.
Speaker 3: Send them back, Send them back.
Speaker 2: In another case, the South African journalist wrote that she had empathy for Kirk's family. For Kirk because he believed gun related deaths were acceptable and a small price to pay for gun ownership. I've said that that's one of the arguments is that I don't think that's a good way to support the Second Amendment. It's also not a good way to support the Second Amendment by saying more people die from cars, because we're going to show you how they're going to be using that. They're already starting with it. So, as I said before, I would agree with him on some of his positions, I would disagree with him on some of his arguments on those positions, and I would disagree with him on some of his positions on things. So that's not allowed anymore. Now he's now a canonized saint. So this woman who says that she disagreed with that, she's now not going to be allowed to enter the country.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, the reason that's a bad argument is because he's accepting the assumption that gun control laws make people safer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gun control laws make people safer, and guns kill. That's what he's saying, and then he says it's worth it. Basically, that's what they're hearing, and neither of those premises are true. You don't win by accepting the false premises of the other side. GOP and the Democrats are using Charlie Kirk's death in campaign ads. We can understand why the GOP would be using it, but it's odd to see that the left is using it. Occasional Cortex Alexandria Occasional Cortex released a campaign email last week condemning the scourge of political violence and the conservative leader's rhetoric. She said, we can condemn this horrific assassination and the scourge of political violence without uplifting these ideas. She said, so everything is about Charlie Kirk on both sides of it. But for comic relief, again, we look at Trump the pettiness. I mean, this was not done as a joke, as a troll. It would be funny if it was. As we were saying before this presidential Walk of Fame. Here's what it looks like. Here. You can see he's got all the presidential portraits there in a very long line until it gets down to Biden, and then what you see is a picture not of a person's face, but a picture of an auto pen right there in between. I guess two of them, you know, two Trump pictures that are there. So Trump's up there twice and Biden is not up there once. Instead, they've got a picture of his autopen. It really is. The thing that takes away from the joke is that it's not really a joke. It's just his pettiness that is there. So we can see that in him some of the other statements that he made. The Walk of Fame is part of a broader White House renovations under Trump, including gold gilding in the Oval Office, a marble patio in the Rose Garden modeled after as Florida State mar Lago, and a new ballroom under construction, and the installation of two seven meter flag poles on the White House lawn, which Trump has described as the best polls anywhere in the country or in the world. Nobody's got boles like this. Do they drive us? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The best?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not even Poland has poles like this. Right.
Speaker 4: It's a great material.
Speaker 3: Love those polls, the great polls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he doesn't love James Comy, he doesn't love Adam Schiffer, Latitia James, and neither do we. However, when you look at this, it raises a lot of questions. James Comey is accused of going to be indided, they say, in days, because they're about to run out of the statute limitations. September thirtieth, twenty twenty, he testified to Congress and they say that he lied in that testimony and a Saturday posts the truth social Trump slammed Bondy over three people who have committed alleged crimes and not faced criminal charges, Adam Schiff, Letisia James, and James Comy. And I think that all of them have something should be done about it. But I said, from the very beginning, I said, I don't think that people who weaponize the government and lawfair now that includes Trump, should be allowed to get away with it. But it also should not be seen as petty and personal. And I said, if you remember, I said, as Trump is about to be installed, I said, he is going to do this in a way that doesn't strengthen the rule of law. He's going to do it in a way that strengthens him as a mafia. Don you know, don't mess with me, not like, don't violate the law, because we'll punish people to do that. No, don't mess with me personally. That's the message that he's sending to people. And so insiders say that Pam Bondi has concerns about charging James Comy, do you think that somebody like her, who has lied publicly for Trump many many times already in just a few months, you think she'd be kind of concerned about where this might leave or already she's done this with not just the Epstein docs, but she's done it with a lot of other things as well, so as Cash betel So has Den, Bongino. These people are lying left and right, and everybody sees it. And we all saw the lies from James Komy that were there, and we all saw the lies from James Clappers, I pointed out yesterday, lying about the surveillance of Americans and violation of the FISA Act and the Constitution. And he was never never charged for lying to Congress. And that was a significant lie. It wasn't just about something that was going to affect another politician. Bondi has concerns about the case, which focuses on whether Comy made false statements during congressional testimony during the twenty sixteen investigation into Russian interference in the US presidential election. According to a person who's familiar with her thinking, though she believes it would be possible to bring an indictment, this is CNN, saying this, if the Attorney General gives the go ahead to newly install US attorney Lindsay Halligan, a former Trump personal attorney, she could begin presenting evidence to a grand jury right away. Halligan has been spotted at the Justice Department twice this week. Halligan has also questions about the case. According to a source that was briefed on the discussions, so testimony at the heart of the case came. It will be five years ago on Tuesday. There is a five year statute limitations for bringing perjury charges, which they allowed to expire with James Clapper. But think about this. We have a five year statue limitations for perjury to Congress. There's a three year statute limitations for pedophiles. What does that tell you about Congress? Just think about those two things for a little bit, and it tells you everything you need to know about Washington, about the Epstein documents and everything else. Three year statute limitations for pedophiles, five year statute limitations for lying to Congress. And guess which one would have the higher chance of being brought against somebody. So I just want people to act, he said, And we want to act fast. If they're not guilty, that's fine. If they are guilty, or if they should be charged, they should be charged. And we have to do it now, he said, because he's running out of his statute limitations. Meanwhile, we have from James O'Keeffe a bombshell that Alice Jones is all over senior doj. Epstein investigator admits Notorious Petro was a CIA and Israeli asset. This is in an undercover video that James O'Keefe and his people shot. So how about that. We never knew that, did we We didn't know that he operated for the CIA and for a masade. But it's the guy confirming this. Yeah. So Alex, however, uses this in a strange way to excuse Trump. The ex Department of Justice investigator Glenn Peger said he interviewed Epstein's rape victims and investigated his flight logs he worked as let's see, he worked at the Department of Justice doing this. According to Peger, every time an Epstein case was set to go to trial, the billionaire human trafficker would pay off the families of those that he was molesting and prostituting. Epstein would just pay them off. They were just like these little kids, they pay off their family. They're all broke, these kids and their poor families. So you paid them off like anywhere from a one hundred and fifty thousand to five hundred thousand. That's nothing in this guy's world. Regarding Trump, he explained that there's no evidence of him ever being on an Epstein airplane when children are being raped, but that he is allowing the federal government to protect others who have dirt on their hands. Now, I want you to think about that for a second, whether you believe that's true or not. And even if it were true, do you really think that Trump is altruistically protecting other people? Does he put himself in this kind of a spot and he understands how even Maga is upset with him over this particular issue. Would he put himself in that kind of a spot to help other people? Have you ever seen Trump act altruistically when it comes to politics. He is the most self centered narcissist I've ever seen in the office in my entire life.
Speaker 3: Just your friendly neighborhood pedro protector.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and these guys to say that he wasn't on the plane when they did this is narrowly defining his involvement with Epstein and his sexual involvement with these miners as a pedophile. This is narrowly defining it so that it's to cover up all the time that he spent without He was with him constantly, not just on the airplane, he was with him constantly. And so to say, well, you know, I never knew that he raped anybody on a Tuesday. You know, that's not that's not an excuse, that's not a justification. But that's the way he's being presented by this guy, by James O'Keeffe and by Alex Jones. Here. Yeah, Trump is altruistic. He would take the heat for all these other people. Come on, give me a break. You think we were born yesterday. These people think you were born yesterday. Trump is suddenly hesitant to release the files he said since he was not involved in the trafficking network, suggesting that he's protecting a lot of other people. So here's the issue. Even if their narrative is true, and again, you know, it doesn't say that he didn't get involved in shady stuff elsewhere at other times and other locations, But that does not excuse what he's doing. Simply makes him an accessory to the fact. And is that to say, what, he didn't do the murder. He just helped the murderer get away. How is that a good thing? You know? For Trump? He's being blackmailed by Israel or what? Two point two billion dollars solar plant in California is scheduled to be turned off. This is a solar plant which features three four hundred and fifty nine foot towers, thousands of computer controlled mirrors known as heliostats, and cost two point two billion dollars to build. This is a solar power facility that was set up not using the typical photovill take cells that you see everywhere. This is set up to focus the sun's light and create this incredibly hot thing. When you look at the picture of it, I think they've got a picture for the down the article. You got these three glowing towers and it's like looking at Lord of the Rings. Which one of those is sour on en? I don't know. Construction began in twenty ten, was complete in twenty fourteen. Now it is set to close twelve years later after failing to efficiently generate social solar energy. In twenty eleven, the US Department of Energy under Obama issued one point six billion and three federal loan guarantees for the project, and the Secretary of Energy at the time held it as an example of how America is becoming a world loser and solar energy no, he said, leader, Leader, Yeah, we're leading. We're on the cutting edge of shutting everything down and wasting massive amounts of money to make sure that our grid isn't powered anymore. Look, the case for solar and for photogoll take cells is one of local individual off the grid, not to power the grid. Solar doesn't work well to power the grid, and again the grid has to be up twenty for seven. So unless you can put all your solar at the pole, at both poles, and you're going to switch it, you know, half of the year you got the no night on one of the poles, and then you go the other half of the year to the other. And let's going to do something like that. It's ridiculous to think that you're going to power the grid with it. You have to get these massive battery backups which are going to burn everything down eventually. A symblematic of the profligate government spending in unwise bets. I'm poorly conceived, quickly howt dated technologies. It's indicative of central planning, folks. I've impau stands as a testament to the waste and the inefficiency of government subsidized energy schemes. It never lived up to its promises. It produced less electricity than expected, while it had to rely on natural gas in order to stay operational when i've in Pop began operating in twenty fourteen, ranked as the world's largest solar plant. Located near the California Nevada border, sixty five miles southwest of Vegas, the plant's glowing towers are striking are as striking as some of the casinos on the strip. The facilities five square miles of desert, were covered with some one hundred and seventy three thousand, five hundred heliostats adjusted via computer to catch maximum rays. The computer controlled mirrors can reflect light from the sun at temperatures that can reach one thousand degrees in part of the installment. As people have said about nuclear power plants, it's one hell of a way to boil water, very complicated way to do it as well. And guess what happens to the birds that fly in the path of that beam.
Speaker 3: You get a roast eagle immediately of one of those things through it.
Speaker 2: They said that they think that by their count, I think six thousand birds have been killed by this thing. It sounds like a bit of a Rube Goldberg contraption because it is and it looks like an art installation, and it was cutting edge idea for a while. But they got the billions of dollars and put it there. It simply did not scale up. And that's the issue with all solar solar is like it does just not scale up. It's not for the grid. It's got great use of the case for other small things decentralization.
Speaker 4: I've seen people doing YouTube videos where they make essentially a small scale version of this, where they just have a whole bunch of mirrors pointed at like a fifty gallon drum and have gotten decent results comparable to normal solar panels. But I also saw something about this. In order to keep the light on these things as the sun is moving, all of these have a motor. There's thousands of these solar panels that need to be pointed at the exact correct position, and they all need to be clean all the time, as you see.
Speaker 2: In the desert.
Speaker 4: And yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen people take like a cylinder that has got a parabolic shape in it and they put it the focus, they put something so they can boil water or something like that, and if they point it at the sun in general. I mean, it's not hyper optimized, but you know, the thing can rotate as the sun rises and sets if you get it pointed in a general direction. You know, that parabolic shape, it focuses everything on on that tube that is running through there. I mean, that's a simpler version of this. This is trying. They tried to hyper optimize this thing and scale it up, and it just doesn't scale up.
Speaker 3: We're going to go a whole bunch of reflective mirrors around somewhere and just melt somebody's car, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got an.
Speaker 3: Obnoxious neighbor, Just put you know, a thousand mirrors on your land and then point it directly at their garage.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, that was six thousand birds per year they killed.
Speaker 3: Do you have someone out there just collecting that. That's a lot of bird food, you know, cooked bird going to waste.
Speaker 2: I imagine you got to clean up those birds and they fall on your precious mirrors. Right, that's a lot of the clean up in addition to the dust that's out there. Steve Malwoy, Energy and Environmental Legal Institute. I know, Steve, I said, no green project relying on taxpayer subsidies has ever made any economic or environmental sense. Well, said Steve, that's exactly right. It's important that President Trump stopped the taxpayer bleeding by ending what he accurately calls the green new scam. And of course many of these things were brought to you by Governor new Scam in California. That's what they should call him. What somebody called him new Scam or something. But I think new scam is probably the best way to approach you.
Speaker 3: The question is like, are there any new scams anymore? You know, what's old is new.
Speaker 2: So this is the thing that got this, this made this article pop out to me, was this poster that they have. See if you can show this lance the attack squirrel, a very mean squirrel, and it says attack squirrel, beware, and it shows I'm flying at the people in the picture, and then it says this is not a joke. Five people have been attacked by a very mean squirrel over the past three days, and theablow cannon uh and uh so, yeah, this is residents of San Francisco Bay Area City wanting them to look out for an aggressive squirrel. I guess in San Francisco they don't even have baby guns.
Speaker 4: The beast of the blow cannon canyon.
Speaker 3: I like how they misspelled lacerations.
Speaker 2: Lacerations, Yeah, so they said. The squirrel seemingly came out of nowhere and attacked a woman on her leg, clawing and biting. It clamped onto my leg. The tail was flying up here. I was like, get it off me, get it off me. And another person was attacked while walking in the same area. The squirrel launched itself the ground to her face, wound up on her arm, leaving it bloody. She said. Both women went to the emergency room. So it acts like it's rabbit, right, except that squirrels are not vectors for rabies, So these women are not having to get raby shots, are just getting treated for all the cuts and lacerations that they had.
Speaker 3: Squirrel squirrels of rodents and rodents have very nasty teeth. They get really big and they have extremely fast reflexes. As a general rule, you're not catching a squirrel if that thing gets on to you, if it doesn't want to be caught, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, of course rabbits are rodents as well. It always makes me think of Jimmy Carter who was attacked by a I think it was a rabbit and had beat it off with a paddle or something. I thought that was really funny because that came out in nineteen seventy nine. It was about five years after Monty Python had done The Holy Grail and they had that scene where the rabbit was guarding the cave. He be careful. The verer's this beast and all the land and they walk up and it's just a rabbit and they walk over and Shutters writes their head off. You know. Well, Washington is forcing speeding offenders to install GPS speed limitters. Eric Peters mentioned referred to some of this stuff yesterday because in the EU they are requiring it already on every new car you have to get a GPS speed limiter. And I know because I had radar detectures that were trying to help me not speed, and so it would it had a GPS thing there. It knew what the speed limit was. If I was going to have the speed limit it would be, so I had to turn that thing off. But it was in Washington. If you're a repeat offender, anybody who's caught, Actually you don't have to be a repeat offender if you're caught driving twenty miles per hour over the limit on the highways or ten miles per hour on a small road. So if it's a thirty mile an hour road and you're going forty, you got to pay to put one of these things on your car, like you would pay to put a breathalyzer on your car. If you are a repeat offender for trunk driving. They don't say though that you have to have multiple convictions for this. This could be the very first time attracts speed through the GPS electronically caps the car's top speed. Offenders have to keep it installed for at least one hundred and twenty days or one hundred and fifty if convicted of reckless driving. Drivers get only three temporary bypasses a month before the limitter locks them down completely. Refusing to comply means more penalties and longer suspensions. While makers push the measure after twenty twenty three became the deadly year in Washington's roads in more than three decades. Again, just like we're talking about with the guns, guns are not necessarily guns are not killing people. The people are killing people, right, And speed does not kill people either. We see the government putting out these signs all the time. Speed kills. Speed kills, No, it doesn't. Typically it is an attention. My own personal experience with this was I did a when I was in college. I did an internship, lived in Tampa and worked in Saint Petersburg at a company that was there. And there was another person that was also at the same school in engineering, and she was also working there. We found that out and we said, well, it's just carpool. And the problem was is that Kathy had been in a severe car accident in her little Volkswagen Bug and she was just recovering. She had to take several semesters off and she was just recovering. And I went with her in this drive from Tampa to Saint Pete a couple of times, and then I said that's okay, I'll just drive myself. I have never been more afraid in a car, and this is one of the slowest drivers I've ever been in the car with. She absolutely was spaced out, not paying attention, doing all other kinds of things, and I could see why she'd gotten in a car accident. It is in attention is the thing that kills. Speed can make it worse. And fortunately she didn't speed. She drove extremely slowly because she really was not somebody who should be driving, and you should not be in the car with her. Europe Is are requiring these speed limiteds on all new cars. Critics see it as a dangerous precedent. Yes, taking control of how your car can move, but also not just how, but when your car can move and where your car can move. The government can control everything about you. They are looking for complete control over every aspect of our life, and this is a very important freedom issue. The automobile is once activated, the limiture does not allow flexibility, emergencies, wide open highways, or personal judgment no longer matter. Other states are watching very closely, Virginia and DC, and of course in Virginia they don't need that's the only state that bans radarchitectus. I had a rad architector that was confiscated by them once and learned my lesson there in virgin In here, freedom of the road could soon mean driving under electronic supervision the future were speed is no longer a choice. No, we're driving. There's no longer a choice. That is where this is ultimately headed. Well, let's take a look at the comments here and we'll take a break.
Speaker 3: That's right, Dougluve, Thank you very much, Douglave. We do appreciate this support. Thank you, says Let's put some gas in the gas tank, the gauges at half, don't forget hit the like buttons and help spread the word.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: David Travis Atliance, Yes, please do with the like buttons wherever you're watching or listening, drop alike on the show North American House. Hippoh, thank you very much, says love it when DK gets into engineering. When I was a Toronto bus driver, I was boarding at a university and the kid was having a problem with the bike rack. Another student helped him figure it out. When he got on, I said, I'm guessing you're not in the engineering school. He said, no, business.
Speaker 2: Philosophy.
Speaker 3: What does it truly mean to board the bus? Gee? Thank you very much, talent. We appreciate it, just says a great job with the thumbs up, and then we've got ap rumbles seat. World leaders are all in and Minion's the WF centralized control. That's why all sovereign nations are being brought down in lockstep. Knights of the Storm. They say the spent round was inside the rifle. He would have been ejected when he removed the bolt, first step in disassembly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It just keeps going, doesn't it. I mean, there are so so many things. You know, the bullet didn't exit Charlie's neck, and you know all of these things. You know, people questioning the angle at which it was coming in. I don't know anybody that really believes this. We have Cash Battel and Dan Bongino and Pam Bondi who claimed that they believe it, but they also claim to believe that there's no Epstein docs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The thirty six not going through his neck, Yeah, is what really seals it for me. Everything else. If not having a plausible explanation has a possible explanation, there are ways you can look at it and say, Okay, perhaps his neck is not stopping at thirty odd six. It's just not going to do it.
Speaker 2: That's the way you do deductive investigation, Like Sherlock Holmes said, you rule out the impossible right until you get to what's there. Unfortunately, we can't do an investigation. So I'm going to focus on how these people are using this event to reject everything that Charlie Kirk stood for and they want to push for censorship and all the rest of the stuff. We've got to make sure we're not going to solve this. And you know, it is important to understand the government lied to you, and it is important to say, hell, this couldn't have happened, and that couldn't have happened, and that couldn't have happened. But when you look at the way that they're using it, that was the thing about nine to eleven. We knew that didn't know still don't know how they did that, but we know did not happen, and that is the official story, and we know what they used it for. It was where they kicked off the surveillance and police state. And that's what we're going to be talking about when we come back. We're going to talk about the mark of the Beast and how the digital idea is now being mandated all over the place. Uecase coming up with that, and we'll talk about Peter Teel and his obsession and inversion of what he thinks the Antichrists as well. But we got more comments there before we take a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, revolting villager. Bill Clinton's blue dress picture needs to be hung there. I'm assuming that's the presidential walk of shame, Wall of shame.
Speaker 2: No, we should do a walk of shame for all the people that were involved with Jeffrey Epstein, the people who defended him in court, the people who didn't prosecute him in court, the people who hung out with him for fifteen years. They all need to be there.
Speaker 3: Burger says, I do not care who you are. That is funny. I'm assuming talking about the squirrel, because everything else you've talked about today has been fairly serious.
Speaker 4: I think it was about the auto pin pick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that is funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m E Studios. I've been saying for months that we're witnessing the birth of the Ministry of truth. The way the state keeps shamelessly putting out lies and standing behind them, that's mental conditioning. Real Octo Spook used to find a criminal like comy, and he was quickly charged, rested, and imprisoned. Now we are talked to death on all criminals and their crimes. Will they run free? Tunnel Lord one three three seven. This Epstein files up is so fake? Why would the government keep evidence of their crimes? That's what I've been saying papers, Yeah, yeah, exactly, That's what I've been saying. I mentioned this before, but if I was in charge of the new CIA recruits every year, I just have them add more details into the JFK files every single year. All right, your CIA turn. Your job is to make up something kind of ridiculous, but not too ridiculous. So if this ever gets leaked, they're not gonna know. Like it just needs to be large, it doesn't need to be real. Yeah, oh so, bogus Senator, Church of the Church Commission was black mailed.
Speaker 2: Well whatever happened with that, you know, when they did pass. But people don't realize is that the Church Commission, what we always see is the heart attack gun that they hold up and they pass around and Goldwater looks down the sites of it and everything. But the reality is that that was convened because from the very beginning, the CIA and the NSA from the beginning of their creation right after World War Two by Harry Truman, who created both of those abominations. From the very beginning, they were spying on Americans illegally without search warrants, and that's why they came up with the PISA Court. That was the PISA came as the result of that. It wasn't initially about the assassinations. They used it to draw attention away from the real issue a spying on the American people illegally. But they didn't have any law that said you can't assassinate people. Trump does it and he brags about it as being a great thing they came up. The end result of this thing was to prohibit them from spying on people, but they use that FISA structure to spy on people and to give them legal cover when they did it, so they never stopped. They continued doing it. It just gave them legal structure to do.
Speaker 3: Revolting Villager, I never liked the US government, but they used to stay out of my life and they were easy to ignore. Now they are even in my breakfast. Even the price of eggs is political. I'm tired of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, Yeah. We used to say that used to be a talking point. We said in the early nineties that most of the people and in Switzerland didn't know who the Present was because he wasn't in their face all the time and in their life all the time. And now everybody knows everything about Donald Trump because every day he's coming up with some outrageous thing that is going to create chaos and destruction in our country and around the world, because that's what he is there for. So again we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to take a look at the mark of the Beast according to Peter Thiel, and we're going to take a look at the actual mark that is are being rapidly deployed in the UK and elsewhere. We'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show. If you like the.
Speaker 6: Eagles, that doesn't Hotway, the cars and Heuey Lewis and the news they say the hard Roads, you'll love the classic It's channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks. We've got some comments. First, I do want to remind you that we're getting close to the end of the month and we're still about halfway on the gas gage.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a little bit above that now, but it's still about half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And all the ways you can support the show can be found on David Knight dot News. You can go there. There's the peobox, which is Peobox, David Knight, Peelbox nine nine four, Kodak Tennessee three seven seven six four there, subscribe Star dot com, forward slash the David Knight Show. There's a lot of different tiers there, and it's a good way to support us. It's an easy fire and forget sort of thing, so if you want to make a monthly contribution, it really does make that easy.
Speaker 2: And sometimes though, people forget and their credit card expires and then it stops firing and they don't get any notification. The sub sub subscribe Star doesn't give you a notification the car is not working.
Speaker 3: But there's also cash app zell and a bitcoin address. If there's some extremely wealthy person out there that wants to just drop a few bitcoin on us, you know, we wouldn't you know, like nine.
Speaker 2: Million years right, just ipened to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny how that seems to happen. But there's those options. You can also go to our sponsors our supporters, which are trends Journal dot com being put in promo codnite for ten percent off. And of course, Gerald Silente's Occupy Peace Rally is happening tomorrow in Kingston, New York. It's a great time. Jerald Saline is very very passionate about his work. It's a monumental effort, and the people up there do not really like him because.
Speaker 2: The people that will be there at the rally are kindred spirits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great place to go and meet like minded individuals. It's where we got to actually meet Guard in person. It was a lot of fun. It was great to actually get to meet Guard. They do have this weird painting on the wall though. That was kind of creepy that this giant statue that because you know it's a liberal area. Yeah, and some kind of Hindu goddess or something.
Speaker 2: It was like the goddess Athena that you know, like two dozen breasts or something on her, but it was this. We were we were really exhausted at the end of the thing, and we sat down and had Travis, go get the van and pull around. And so Karen and I is sitting on the bench and we look up and just right across the street, towering over us, there's this several story pagan painting that was really kind of like whoa, because it was it was late night and and there was nobody else on the street, and it was ultra creepy. So if you want to see that thing, that's a tourist attraction too. They may have painted over it by now. Hopefully it was done as part of Obamacare. Believe it or not, you know it was in honor of Obamacare. We're gonna put Athena and she's rising up out of the city as like, are we.
Speaker 3: Sure it wasn't a god or goddess of death considering it's Obamacare, could be And of course there is David Knight dot gold. If you want to start accumulating gold or silver, David Night dot gold is a great way to do that. Tony Arburn has set that up. There's RNC store dot com where with promo code Night you get ten percent off their products. They might be able to help you with some of your health struggles. It's a good way to hopefully avoid the medical industrial complex and avoid having to get trapped inside it. And there's Homestead Products dot Chop, where again with promo code night you get ten percent off and the products are high quality, they're made in America.
Speaker 2: They are like great stuff, great stuff.
Speaker 3: I've been using that hot sauce on basically everything that I can put it on. So that's why the bottles not in the studio anymore. I have commandeered it, I've requisitioned it. It's not coming back except once the bottle's empty. So if you like hot sauce, their medium hot sauce is very very good. It's delicious. I really like hot sauce, and that has a great flavor. It's not super spicy, but it has a great flavor. If you like vinegar based hot sauces, I fully recommend.
Speaker 2: They got some great freeze dried organic foods over there as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, freeze dried beef. There's egg powder, all kinds of different things that would be very helpful to you. And there's things like soaps and just high quality, made in America products and made by people who love this country and love freedom. So how can you get better than that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love this show too.
Speaker 3: I also saw a comment from I Handy in chat. He said, David, have you recovered enough to enough find motor skills to start making music again.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't play with my left hand, but I'm working on it, still working on it, And a lot of the stuff that I do is editing and mixing the sound levels and of thing. So there's a couple of songs that I've been working on and I've actually been working on trying to finish. I've got like four songs I haven't quite finished yet. I'm trying to finish them. And I got some songs that I wrote lyrics to that for years and years ago, and so that was always an issue, how do I how do we get the lyrics in there? Who do we get to sing? And it turns out although the space where people do mini instrument creation. Of course, this was always something that has been done for quite some time. Well, the first people to do it for TV was I think the guy who did the soundtrack for twenty four. He did everything himself. He composed it and used mini instruments and things like that for the show. But a lot of people are doing it for games and for TV shows. They were using it. Some people just did it for their own compositions or to show the director of what it was going to sound like. If he liked it, then they would get an orchestra to do the final thing if it's a big budget movie or something. And that has been going on now for about twenty years and it got to be quite good. It's still a lot of work to try to get the different nuances of an instrument because they're constantly changing the way they strike the note, for example. But now with the advent of AI, I guess it's because as souno, everybody can just go in and say, you know, give me this type of song and you know, this style and the sentimentation, and it just does everything for them. And so it's I guess it's really kind of amazing how quickly this all just disappeared. I mean, in the last six months, it's just disappeared. People who had big production libraries that they've been working on for a year all of a sudden just went, you know, just just went dark, and there's no more news about it. So it's kind of an instant antique form of making music anymore. But I still like it, and one thing that has come out that's good of AI is that always in the past, people go in and they would make a library of they get into a really good sound auditorium or something like that stage and or it might be a cathedral, and they would record a huge choir, right, and so that'd be one of things that brag on. This is one hundred and fifty person choir, and that has a very unique sound when you get that many people singing. But the problem was is that they were all saying or humming or whatever, and so you couldn't get them to actually say anything. And now with AI, they don't have the big choirs like that yet, but they do have AI that you can actually program and find detuned the detail, which is very different than what you get if you do something for video. If you take an image and turn it into video, it's kind of random what you're going to get hit or miss. You can't really control these things very well. They don't take direction very well. That's getting better, but it's still not quite there. Some of them you can now get more continuity and you can add items to it. I haven't played around with it enough to know if what the current state of the art is with that, but that's been a big problem, and so you'd have to do pass after pass after pass them maybe you get something that was kind of what you wanted that you could use. But with the audio of the singing, you can play the notes that you want and then you can type in the lyrics that you want, and then it will make it first pass with some of the voices that are in its library, and if that isn't what you want, you can go in and just how it sings on a note by note basis. You can make it very soft, or you can make it belt it out, or you can add vibrato or take vibroado out, so you can fine tune it on a note by note basis. And so that's something I've been playing around with and hope to be able to use that soon. I'll play I'll bring the song in that I've done and play for you sometime. Yeah, maybe a Christmas who knows, because the song is about John. First one I got finished was a song that I did be twenty years ago this Thanksgiving about John. One in the beginning was the orders with God and the word was God, and so I thought, you know, for us Christmas is about the incarnation, so I'd be releasing that maybe Christmas time.
Speaker 3: I am so tired right now. When you said John, for second, my brain autophil John Wilkes Booth, It's like, I didn't know you made a song about the assassination of Lincoln.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I was like, how did I miss that?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess that would get me banned from the country, get me banned from social media if I did that. I can't think of any things that I would say about it that we get me banned. Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 3: Fidget guy, who've got comments? Fidget Guy says solar panels at home will be the future with sodium ion batteries to store the power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, if you want to prep that's a really good use for it. I'm not anti solar. I'm anti solar powering the grid. I'm anti grid more than anything, which means that I'm pro solar when it is off the grid. Using an off the grid scenario end up with some gridlock.
Speaker 3: If we on Burger, the solar farms become almost useless here in the winter. There's also the fact that the planet is dark half the time. You know, there's this thing called night Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: It's stuff like that, which is what makes it good for personal use, but not so much for the grid. It's you know, a person can clean the snow or whatever off of their solar panels in the winter. If it's a institution with thousands of them, that becomes a much harder thing to do. Like the failed solar collector stuff. If a normal solar panels motor that tracks the sun breaks, it loses a few percentage of efficiency that if it broke, it's no longer pointed at the tower and you lose all the efficiency of that panel. It's the amount of maintenance needed for these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you are in a northern climate and there's the sun is not as bright and direct and snow is going to be that your better solution might be a small windmill or something like that. But again, I don't like windmills for the entire grid. It makes no sense whatsoever.
Speaker 3: You also, do they have to worry about somebody on a donkey showing up at your home and trying.
Speaker 2: To jack then.
Speaker 3: Don't frag me. Bro Solar pans panels are fragile due to manufacturing errors and are destroyed by thousands and hailstorms. Yeah, that's one of the issues with Texas is Texas quite frequently has hailstorms, more frequently than I would have ever thought until we lived there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're pretty intense.
Speaker 3: Patty Wax watched the British show Yes Minister to see how there is nothing new under the sun. Old show you can catch on tub or one of the free sites. Yes, Yes Minister is an excellent.
Speaker 2: We loved that. Yeah, very very funny, very very funny. It shows how this politician is absolutely controlled by his bureaucratic assistance.
Speaker 3: And he's been there for you know, decades at this point, served under every prime minister, and he's the one that ends up getting his agenda across every time.
Speaker 2: If I remember correct that he was the guy that had played King George and the Madness of King George, and he was the top bureaucrat that's controlling the Prime minister in this sparticular way. So it was a real switch for him.
Speaker 3: I guess Revolting Villager, they need to try pyramids. The cube shape is probably wrong.
Speaker 4: About the solar panel collectors that were glowing in the sun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Americaca, you get special energy anyway. Exactly.
Speaker 3: The squirrels out in California have gone carnivore. They're eating rats and all kinds of things. California just drives everyone that lives there long enough crazy.
Speaker 2: It's even the squirrels go squirrely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marvin Gardens Carter attacked by a rabbit. That was hilarious at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially because what was I saw in my mind was that Monty Python's got.
Speaker 3: The fidget. Guy responding you do not obey says all unclean animals should make you nervous. They're all vectors for deadly bacteria, viruses, and parasites. Yeah, that's That's one of the main reasons is you don't want to pick up wild animals. Their mouths aren't clean, and even if they don't have rabies, a bite can lead to serious infection. Even a dog bite is a very serious problem that can lead to major issues. You have to be very careful. And it's a constant thorn in my side because every time I see a possum, I want to go pick it up. It's like, oh, come here, buddy, we could be friends. Original babe. How will the city ever make any money without speeding that's the question. What will the police be doing. They'll have to find other things to harash you for.
Speaker 4: They're going to have to find another way to make revenue off of it's people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm reading that next comment there from do Not Obey, Do not Obey.
Speaker 3: Squirrels though always hiding and plotting, they're shifty. They're shifty. My dad's always been in the opinion that squirrels are just rats with a better pr jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. You have a bushy tail helps them to be fair.
Speaker 3: I like rats and squirrels. I just like in general, almost every animal.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the German word for a squirrel is, you know, for a bat, they call them a flying mouseuse yeah, fleetermouse, right, So what they call the the tail rat or something like that, the butchery rat.
Speaker 3: Knowing Germans, it's got to be something like that. Yeah, they're very literal when it comes to their words. Original Babe. They used to say, slow drivers cause more accidents.
Speaker 2: Certainly the case experience in high school and college, she was the one. She admitted that it was all her fault to that accident that nearly killed her. And again, saws driver. I've ever been with the most dangerous driver I've ever.
Speaker 3: Been with catastrophe. All these accessories in cars or prototypes for self driving controlled cars, they're moving that way for everything.
Speaker 2: That's why government controlled cars. Yeah, we used to call it a governor when they would put something on to control the speed. When we were in Florida, we go to Daytona Beach when they would still allow you to drive things on the beach. They don't allow that anymore. No freedom to do anything, no, no. But you know, even as a young teenager, I could get a motorcycle that had a governor on it and it wouldn't go more than thirty miles an hour because of the governor. Now you've really got the government top of your motor with electronics. It's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Don't frag me.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: In Texas, we have operations slow down as a pretext, issue tickets if you're more than five miles over the limit, issuing more than normal tickets for revenue collection and securing FED funding.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if you go to Eric Peters site, he's got a sponsor there, Cincinnati Microwave that has the as radarchitect or of Valentine one or maybe it's a two now or something like that. And that's a really good solution to operations slow down, which.
Speaker 3: You know, you should never ever use those to avoid cops while getting to drive at a speed that you feel comfortable at. You shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Never, of course. And if you have an Android phone, they don't have the app for the iOS. But there's a guy that's in North Carolina and he goes by John Boy, I think it's what it is, But he's got a he's got an app that even hooks up to the older escorts and and and it's a great app because it remembers where things are. It's got some functions that the older radar architectures didn't have. He put it inside of the app. Now a lot of that stuff is internalized in some of the radarchitectures as well. But that's a great app, you know. And yeah, people can even call in and warn others where the cops are waiting for people. There's a speed trip made the science out of it when I was in.
Speaker 3: Texas, a network of informants. Yeah, that's right, Guard Goldsmith And of course you can find Guard at Liberty Conspiracy on Rumble and my x x I X I can remember the name. I want to say to.
Speaker 2: It one letter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find him there and on substack at guard Goldsmith. Remember interesting test Reason did on the California Highway using multiple cars to all take each lane and drive it coused so much vexation among other drivers they ended it early.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. I do know that in Germany and the Autubaht they will give you a ticket if you're going slow in the fast lane. And because I understand, you know, there they put a lot more emphasis on how you should drive rather than just making sure you go through a tedious expensive process or whatever at the Department of Vehicles. I guess it's not that expensive except in time. But yeah, they will give you a ticket if you're in the fast lane and you don't get over and let somebody pass. It's not for just hanging out in the left lane, so he called him left lane bandits here.
Speaker 3: Though, it's for people with places to be. Through twenty twenty nine, the limitters have been in every vehicle sold since Cash for Clunkers. The device only signifies the vehicle through a rect link, putting AI in charge versus a human. Mm hmm, don't frag me, bro. Every major assassination US history was called a lone gunman only over time with the conspiracy to be exposed by.
Speaker 2: The way, going back to them tracking, how do you think they get all of the traffic reports showing that traffic has stopped on your map and everything. It's because they're compiling that used to be that it was coming from the truckers and some other things and some other vehicles that were there. But now with everybody having a phone, they're collecting that information all the time. That's how they can generate the traffic reports in real time. But it's just getting worse all the.
Speaker 3: Time, nannying. Yeah, the constant looking over your shoulder, bin Laden Bernanki won the same people amongst the government and media elite who were shocked that Biden had cognitive problems were shocked when their best buddy Epstein was found guilty of his crime. How could this happen? Defy Tyrant seventy and seventy six Vietnam. He activates eighty five million bank accounts that are people refusing digital ID verification.
Speaker 2: Yes program, Yes, we talked about that this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it was yesterday.
Speaker 2: They talked about it with Tony but I talked about it earlier in the week as well. Yeah, there's your domino theory, folks, and here's the next domino to fall. Every adult in the UK will soon be required to have a digital brit Card ID. Oh it's great and you know, remember I've played it many times. I won't play it again right now. But the Ukraine twenty thirty video where they've got this happy person saying, now we got an app and we've got digital ID and you can use this when you go to the Department of Motor Vehicles or when you pay your taxes over here where you fill out this license form or this or that, and it's all. You know, we're going to expedite your dealing with the government, or we're going to make it impossible for you to deal with the government. They said, well, this is Prime Minister hair Starmer. I think you should have a German name. There's Starmer. Yeah, it's like Haircross. Claus is set to announce that all working adults in the UK will be required to have government issued digital ID. What about the people on welfare? You know, all citizens have to have it, but maybe not the other people who are coming in and getting welfare. I don't know. I mean when you look at how they rolled this thing out in India with Bill Gates, he used it for the poorest people. He used it for the people who were on welfare, who were on you know, getting government healthcare and that type of thing. You're not going to get that unless you take the ID.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised he hasn't set up his own private police force and only answers to them, you know, the stormtroopers.
Speaker 2: Stormtroopers. Yeah, yeah, So this is very much like you don't think this is going to happen here, folks, It's already happened here. And where did it come from? Did it come from the Democrats? No, it came from the Republicans. It came from Ron DeSantis in Florida and the far to Republicans, the conservative fard Republicans. They were the first ones, not the first ones, but they made a big issue of it. When DeSantis was running, he was boasting about how he's going to fix illegal aliens coming here to take your jobs, using everify and making it now mandatory. It's been around for a long time, you know, I've had these things that have been here in America, like real id and everify. Now is the time that the American government, which has left these things out say oh, okay, you don't have to have it, we just have it here. Now they're declaring it to be mandatory. And the same thing is happening in the UK. And why are they doing this and why do you have most of the people in support of it. Well, because they created a problem with open borders here in the US, just like in the UK. And in the UK this is being perceived by the people who should oppose. It's being perceived as a solution to the government created problem of open borders. New plans which Starmar will unveil today are hoped to help tackle levels of illegal immigration, make it easier to identify if a person can live and work in the UK, whether a citizen or those on visas. The so called brit Card would be shown when starting a new job, when it'd be checked in large database of people entitled to work in the UK. This is precisely the same thing this rabid socialist globalist Hair Starmer is doing exactly the same thing in the UK the Conservative Republicans have done here. If you don't see that this is a globalist agenda and if you don't see who's on the globalist team from this, yeah, we know they're all doing the same thing. This is the pandemic stuff all over again. And of course when the pandemic stuff was out there, you had Tony Blair saying, you know, the vaccine ID was where they were moving the overturn window in people's minds about how this is going to be necessary.
Speaker 7: Where it's going to be very hard for people to do a lot of normal life unless they can prove their vaccination status. I think you'll find a situation where countries say to you, you're not coming in here unless we see whether you've either been vaccinated, you've had the disease and have got antibodies, or you've had a recent high quality test. People have got to understand vaccination is going to be in the end. You'll root to liberty. Vaccination is going to be in the end, your root to liberty. Vaccination is going to be in the end, You'll root to liberty. So you're hearing it's a constraint on your liberty, You've got to go and get vaccinated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and just fill in the blank. It's going to be something else did you comply with our speech rules about this and that you know they're going to have a long list of things. Well, the Home Secretary there somebody by the name of Shamana Ma Mood. That's a good British name, Celtic I think.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, Mamod family has been a staple of England for you know, century.
Speaker 2: Long, Scottish family. I think that a system of digital ID can also help with illegal working and the enforcement of other laws as well. Yeah, see, this is a type of thing. My long term personal political view has always been in favor of ID cards, said my mood. Well, same as the GOP conservative Republicans in Florida pushing this same stuff. So initial mockups show the document would show whether the holder has the right to work or the right to rent. Here we go. This is very much Soviet style, right, you don't do what the government likes, said Sosie and Insindia. When you talked about do not live by life, he says, yes, we understand. They can take away your job, they can kick you out of your home, but he must not be afraid. And even if to keep your job and to keep your home you lie. Just don't ever believe it. Don't ever believe those lies. And that's the issue with the MAGA people is that they are engaging in double think in order to stay into this club they think they belong in. But anyway, that's nothing new. This is Soviet style, folks. You're not going to be able to work or rent unless the government approves of you, whether you're either a citizen or a foreign national. And it appears a digital ID will be mandatory for any working adult in the UK. Their driver's license would also be on the app. Again, this is Ukraine twenty thirty. Okay, the war's over, we won, and now we've got this ID that follows us everywhere. And that's what you're fighting for. You're fighting so that you can be under the kind of tyranny that they used China as a beta test site for, with hopes that the app could be used to order a passport, to access health services, or to display your National insurance number. So and they say it could also help a visa overstayers. In other words, they're throwing this out after they've done everything to advantage people who come to the UK, especially those who come illegally. We're going to have a two tier system, that's going to put them in the top tier. You're on the bottom. And now they say the people on the bottom that they have made second class, the citizens that they've made second class. Well, this is going to be your ticket to getting out of this goolog that we put you into. Britain right now is the only country in Europe without an ID card, and those in the EU that are able to travel around the block with one instead of a passport. I don't know though that they have to have an ID card in order to get a job in the EU. I don't know about that. But the countries that have a digital idea already, the EU, China, Costa Rica, Singapore, South Korea, UAE, Canada, I don't know. We have some Canadian listeners here. I mean, do you have to have an ID card in Canada to get a job? Japan and India? Of course India. Tony Blair that you just saw that attempted to introduce compulsory ID cards into thousand and six after the seven to seven bombings, only for it to be scrapped. Labored Together estimates that it will cost four hundred million pounds to build the EID system and ten million pounds to run the free to use phone app.
Speaker 4: Crazy how Tony Blair saw this, the problems of the seven to seven bombing, COVID and illegal immigration and he has this solution ready to go for all of these things. It'll fix all these problems instantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny how they had the solution from the pandemic back in two months before nine to eleven. And those seven seven bombings were very, very suspicious, just like nine to eleven. They had a drill that was happening at exactly the same time, exactly the same place, for exactly the same scenario. What are the chances of that happening And so a lot of people were confused and they thought it was part of the drill, just like nine to eleven. Privacy groups have long criticized the idea of Big Brother Watch in the UK, telling them that the mandatory digital ID cards are dystopian. Of course, the evidence from countries with established digital ID systems show that it won't reduce irregular migration. If they've got it all in all the countries in the EU, then obviously it does not address immigration. But they will tell you that remember that Americans, when the Republicans come to you trying to sell this stuff. It's not going to stop illegal immigration.
Speaker 4: So I mean, do you hear that they have people on the shores with scanners to scan the ID cards of the immigrants on the boats as they pull up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, that's all a lie. Offline. Physical IDs must not be lost to time, is what they're saying in this article from the UK. In other words, what they're saying is just like physical cash, we've got to keep that. We've got to keep the physical ID card, which gives you some modicum of privacy, perhaps as well as physical cash. Any system should be designed with the purpose of helping people to assess vital services like healthcare, providing our identity more easily, not by creating barriers or shutting people out. I don't see a use case for anybody having any ID for anything except for voting. If you want to participate in this charade, then go get an ID. If they aren't going to check voter IDs and they want to check your ID to do everything else, what does that tell you? So fifty four percent of the people told you GOV in twenty twenty three that they would back mandatory identity cards. Most people in the UK haven't been keen however, on hair Starmer's Plans two and three have concerns regarding the security of their personal data as well, because you know, if you've got biometric data and somebody hacks a database, you can't get a new face or fingerprints presumably, so there is going to be a digital ID protest. I want to show this to people because I know we have some people who listen in the UK Mass compliance protest Central London one pm tomorrow I'm sorry, not tomorrow, eighteenth of October, so keep that in mind. You'll probably see more of this resist digital ID. They fear the people most when we stand together, and the people did show up with that gigantic protest called Unite the Kingdom that was put together by Tommy Robinson. So this would be a good time for people to stand up and may be your last chance. Otherwise you get a black mark on your ID card and they will use this traffic light system to stop you, just like doing Channa. That's where they want to go. They use China as their beta test site. They design what they want to do, the implement it in China and work out the bugs on this thing. So two out of three have concerns regarding the security of their personal data. They should have that as a concern. A petition already has been signed by more than one hundred and thirty hundred people that says we think this would be a step towards mass surveillance and digital control, and that no one should be forced to register with a state controlled ID system. It adds ID cards were scrapped in twenty ten and in our view it was done for good reason, absolutely absolutely case. Well, they've also put up this meme about the digital ID. We created the problem, now we're offering the solution. And they've got cartoon caricatures there of King Charles and Hair Starmer, Tony Blair, Bill Gates and Klaus Hair Klaus a digital euro Meanwhile, is this is an article coming out from the European Central Bank, and the person there is Piero Sibaloni. He's an executive board member. He's pushing the European Central Bank and the European CBDC. They are so far gone that they don't even bother to rebrand CBDC. You know, that's when you know things are really bad. It's bad enough when Trump and his cabal are setting up functionally equivalent with the stable coins, but at least they're concerned enough about public opinion that they change the name from CBDC, even if it retains the same dystopian features as the CBDC does. But in Europe they can just call it a CBDC and nobody really cares about that anymore. It's this is a country that is on assisted suicide, and the people who are assisting them are people like Harrik Klaus and Ursula fond of lying. They're more than happy to assist Europeans and suicide. The European Union is long planned Central Bank Digital Currency Project CBDC. It's facing delays, with its launch now expected around mid twenty twenty nine. So it isn't whether or not it's going to happen by the timeframe in which is going to happen. So I think it's going to happen about the middle of twenty twenty nine, which is still just in time for their planned twenty thirty dystopia. They're smart cities and everything else. The European Parliament has been the biggest obstacle to progress progress with a digital euro as it must pass legislation to move forward with a project, we should arrive at a general approach, as they call it, an agreement among member states by the end of this year. Parliament is likely to have a position on a digital Euro by May of next year. It's very very close, Sipoloni said. European authorities are pressing ahead with the CBDC preparations, with the European Central Bank targeting October to decide whether to move to the next phase. What do you think the chances of that are. It's been five years in the making. They began rolling it out guess when in twenty twenty, and it was right before all this stuff hit. It was an October of sorry, it already hit in early twenty I'm thinking for a second, they're twenty nineteen. No. In October twenty twenty, the Digital Euro project emerged as one of Europe's long standing financial initiatives. By twenty twenty three, the European Commission published a legal proposal for it, yet progress with the Parliament has remained limited. China launched a pilot digital yuan wallet in early twenty twenty two. However, the digital Yuan has encountered slow adoption, with critics describing many CBDCs as costly replicas of Fiat currency rather than genuine fintech innovations. So again, it's not a out what they say it is about. It's still another form of digital ida and control. So that brings us to Peter Teel, who is always talking, it seems, anymore, about the Antichrist, or at least how he imagines an Antichrist's coming and what he has done. And I've mentioned this before, but it's come up yet again because now he's holding his four part lecture series on it, which is closed to the public, and if anybody releases some details, that person is in trouble with the establishment there in Silicon Valley. Look say, well, what's their enforcement mechanism. Somebody did publish their notes after the first day, and that person got a severe tongue lashing and their ticket revoked for the next three days. But I think, as somebody who is a mover and shaker, a CEO in Silicon Valley, you do not want to get on the bad side of the PayPal mafia and the PayPal mafia's godfather, who is Peter. I think that is the biggest a turn. I think that there is some enforcement issues to be had there. Peter Thiel claims an a lecture about religion that the devil promises peace and safety by strangling technological progress with regulation. Know, the problem is is that when they point this out in this article, is that the government is always promising peace and safety for everything that they do. And it's not just because they're not just promising peace and safety with regulation of artificial intelligence. And I think without any regulation of artificial intelligence, there isn't going to be any peace or safety. But that's something that the government wants with that. But everything that the government does, they always promise you safety, and they promise you that if you just give up your liberty, they will make you safe, and it's never true and you don't deserve it even if you were to get it, but you never do get it. The Ministry of Defense in the UK is going to spend three quarters of a billion dollars unpalanteer and so this is how AI is going to be used. As this report at the Times The London Times, teal donor to trump mentor to Vance said that fearing or regulating promising technology and scientific progress, including an AI, risked courting the devil, going to the Wall Street Journal, which cited people who attended the event. The Times has previously reported on Teal's devout Christian views. Well, he may be devout in it, but they are not Christian views by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, not everybody even believes that there is an Antichrist. The spirit of Antichrist's opposition to Christ, that's always there everywhere, but certainly nobody envisions the people who envision and individual Antichrist do not envision it at all. Like Peter Teel, and he was even called out in some of these interviews. It sounds like what you're describing as you it sounds like you're just driving yourself. Teal is in the midst of delivering a sold out series of lectures on the Antichrist. With his spend with his reimagination. They have an organization there, as I've mentioned before, Acts seventeen Collective. The Acts is not the Acts of the Bible. It is acknowledging Christ and technology and society. Founded last year by Michelle Stevens, wife of Trey Stevens, who is a partner of Teals in his Founder's fund venture capital firm Stevens is also a co founder of Androil Industries, which makes them sells autonomous weapons systems with Lucky Palmer, right, and so he is at These guys are at the center of everything that I think will be used to create a government beast type of oppression. The talks were marketed as off the record, but a guest of the first four talks published notes on the first lecture on his personal website. His post has since been removed, but was picked up by the San Francisco Standard and reportedly said that Teo argued that because we're increasingly concerned about existential threats, the time is ripe for the Antichrist to rise the power promising peace and safety by strangling technological progress with regulation. Let me tell you, Christ did not come for technological progress. This guy does not have a clue as to what he's talking about. Jesus did not come for a kingdom of this earth, let alone for technological progress. That's not why he came and died.
Speaker 4: Hair Starmers also like, I've got this important information about the Antichrist and the end of the world, I'm going to release it privately, just to the people that pay me. In this secret meeting, and if anyone posts it online, we're going to have to have them take down anything they say about it. No one can know about the Antichrist except for those that pay me.
Speaker 3: You're probably to find a lecture. You're just gonna lean in and go by the way.
Speaker 2: It's me, that's right. Yeah, If it's not him and a confession, then why can't you talk about it? Good point, guys. Michelle Stevens is reported to have said, the software executive behind the post, you are in violation of the clear off record policy we implemented and reiterated many times. Your ticket is revoked without refund and he's going to be persona non grata with all of these venture with all these Silicon Valley executives, I guess as well. Teal has previously warned against the emergence of an individual or a system that can exploit fears of global catastrophe driven by AI to enforce a one world to solitary and state that underminds human freedom. So it's trying to protect us from this thing that Altman and so many people have been out there saying AI is going to kill us all, it's going to rule us all it's going to kill us all. If you try to do anything to stop that, then you are the bad guy. You are the Antichrist, because you know, Jesus is all about technology. Trump and Teal are using AI to supercharge the surveillance state. That's the real issue, and that's the real threat, the real threat. In my opinion, it's not that AI is going to become this thinking machine. It's not thinking at all. It's using a statistical correlation to come up with things that sound like it's thinking, but it is not thinking and it will never be like a human being. We have created the image of God, not AI. But the real danger is the evil people who are creating the image of God using this tool as a tool of surveillance. It is able, and I said this from the very beginning. When you look at what AI is able to do, it is able to sort through vast mountains of data to find the needle in that haystack. And that's what's really dangerous about it. They've always used this When we would get file requests for information, what they would do is they would tip it. We dumped so much information on it so we couldn't find anything, and it's like Hey, it's all there. I complied with it. You just can't find it because it's just a little tiny needle on astack. But with AI you can do that. And you take a look at how Pulty at the FAHA has weaponized AI, and he bragged about it. That's how he found I think it was that Lutissa James who has some suspect mortgage stuff. But that's how they came after Lisa Cook, the Federal Reserve governor. They used AI to find it. I said, this is stalin esque. Bring me the man, or in this case, the black woman, and I'll find the crime. That's what the tyrants have always done, and now they can do that with AI. You got somebody want to get out because of some reason, stift through their life, audit everything in their life for the most minor infractions. And of course is silver Gate said, you know, we all commit three phone news a day because there's so much stuff that's on the books. My speculative, Lisis said Teal, is that if the Antichrist were to come to power, it would be by talking about armageddon all the time, which is what he does. The greatest danger we face, according to Tel, might not be from global warming, terrorism, nuclear winter, or AI going rogue. The real danger is that we're afraid of these threats, so afraid that we're willing to give up our freedom in the interest of peace and safety. Well, that's a political remedy, not something that Christ was about. Of course, Christ was about casting out fear. Fear is the opposite of faith, but in terms of the exchange of vital liberty or dangerous liberty, exchanging that for the promise of peace and safety. The founders all warned us about that. He said, I feel like the Antichrist would maybe be using the tools that you are building, said the person who was interviewing him. Ross Duethought on a podcast raring course to Pallunteer, which again, as as mentioned, they have a three quarter of a billion dollar contract with the UK, but they're heavily involved in the US as well. It's equipping government with tools to set through massive data troves to identify patterns, hunt down illegal immigrants. It's also helping the FEDES deploy facial recognition technology and has created AI tools to predict where crimes might happen in advance. That was the other thing that's interesting, you know, because the acronym that they used for that was also AI, but that AI was anticipatory intelligence, and Polunteer has been heavily involved in that first abroad and then those instruments of tyranny, as Madison Warren have been brought home. Anticipatory intelligence has been used in a lot of places with law enforcement, for example, to predict crime pre crime, and it's all about geospatial intelligence and profiling people, especially over their religious political beliefs. Person said like, wouldn't Antichrist be great? We're not going to have any more technological progress, but I really like what Volunteer has done so far, said to thought. To Teal, he says, isn't that a concern? Wouldn't that be the irony of history that the man publicly worrying about the Antichrist accidentally hastens his or her arrival and or is that person or enacts all the things that he said that person would do. When Teal replied that hastening the Antichrist's arrival is obviously not what he thinks he's doing, the interviewer agreed that it was unlikely, but he still pressed. He said, well, I'm just interested in how you get to a world that is willing to submit to permanent authoritarian rule. While Peter Teel was warning that the Antichrist could be totalitarianism by exploiting our desire for peace and safety, the company that he co founded is building the tools with great potential for abuse by tutulitarian savelist state, all based on our desire for peace and safety. This is the circular logic, the inverted logic of all this, and that is pointed out by Reason magazine. As I talked about the Yes.
Speaker 4: Teal statements only make sense if you envision him turning away from the camera and laughing maniacally after each one of them. It would come to power by talking about the Onmageddon all the time.
Speaker 2: I should do that with Ai. Shent me. Yeah, if we can only get Ai to take direction. So, after the nine to eleven terrorist attacks which kicked off folks, the police and surveillance state, which was the first shoe to drop, the second shoe, the COVID pandemic that Trump administered to us, led to the expansion of the surveillance state under a new paradigm known as total information awareness. Remember that I've talked about this many times, and I've talked about the role of the secret societies that control our government. The CIA and the rest of these that are used their venture capital funding to push this stuff through. Here's the story about how they did it with Palateer. Total information Awareness was what Palateer is now, says Reason magazine. All this stuff, at the end of the day is fear based. That's how we get a lot of this surveillance mentality, said Eddington, a former CIA analyst who is now with the libertarian Cato Institute. His latest book is The Triumph of Fear. He said. Total Information Awareness was an initiative that was started at DARPA. The stated goal was to construct I'm sorry here, construct a virtual, centralized grand database for tracking terrorists, the same kind of database that Trump wants to build to track illegal immigrants. And they can just easily repurpose it to everybody right. Public backlash to the unnerving name led to a rebranding before Unger's defunded the program in two thousand and three. Yeah, they rebranded it as Facebook, and then they reinvented it as Polateer. Total Information Awareness lived on under the innocuous code name Basketball. And you know, actually Facebook was not total Information Awareness Facebook was Lifelog, the Lifelog program, We're going to keep a record of everything you do in your life. Palleteer was actually very closely Total Information Awareness. Later they continued on and called it basketball and it was absorbed by the NSA, not the NBA, which Ed Snowden would later reveal was collecting the phone records of millions of Americans and intercepting web traffic without the knowledge of the companies involved, which is what I was talking about before. James Clapper knew that, and he lied to the American people about that, but he was never charged with poetry. But we're going to go after Cami because what he lied about affected Trump personally, and that's all that Trump cares about. The same year the Congress dedfan on hundred Total Information Awareness, Peter Teel and his co founders created Palateer. They even met with John Poindexter, the recently fired director of Total Information Awareness, who told them that they had an interesting idea quote unquote. Initially, the company struggled to attract mainstream investment, but when the CIA's venture capital arm Incutel put in two million dollars, it signaled interest from Washington and the company took off. Today Pollunteer is worth more than four hundred billion, with a b over half of its revenue coming from government contracts. So ink, tell how.
Speaker 4: This keeps happening. You know, they have a lifelog and then the same right after it gets taken down Facebook, and hey, it's just like it. What a perfect coincidence, and then you have total information awareness. It gets replaced a Valenteer.
Speaker 2: Always a private company, and these guys always become multi billionaires, and it's always on the venture capital board. Is either incutel for the CIA or individuals who were with the NSA and the CIA. They also cash in on all this stuff as well, and of course the CIA has long been involved in secretive weapons creation and other issues. As a matter of fact, Tony Sheen is putting out all kinds of content about his life and where his life went wrong and all this stuff. The biggest thing for him, he said, that really took him down was crack cocaine. Remember who created crack cocaine, So that was the CIA, And they even set up Freeway Ricky Ross to run all the stuff through it. They invented crack cocaine, they sold it in LA and in other places and then used the money for their secret wars and who knows what else personally using it as well. So ink, you tell that they would always do these types of things in secret. And of course when we talk about the scourge of drugs, just understand that the drug war has not done anything. The drug war has destroyed the rule of law, destroyed law enforcement, destroyed the judiciary, and is now being used to drag us into an actual war. But the people who have created some of the most virulent forms of these drugs are our own government itself. When the creation of Crackcoa came by the CIA, to the guarding and the expansion of the poppy fields in Afghanistan is our own government. Let's put the biggest drug pusher out there. So when you look at Incutel, they actually went public with their own venture capital firm because they wanted to help people that they knew they would be able to control, to create the Internet, because the Internet was a tool of control also created by DARPA, you know, not just the total information awareness thing. I know many of you have heard this before, but it bears repeating and we need to memorize this and get it out to other people so they understand what's really going on. How this is a long range plan. All of this ICE is now using mobile facial detection technology to track immigrants and to tie their identities to derogatory information. Oh next Week can use it for people that say something about Charlie kirk right. The agency also uses Clearview AI facial recognition tape that scrapes social media, and much of the data is managed by Palanteer. As a matter of fact, Clearview has got a lot of contracts with law enforcement in Louisiana and many other places. But I remember they had a big deal about it in Louisiana. Even if you support Trump's objective to deport more immigrants, you should still be concerned about this technology and how it's being used. That's why I say, yeah, we don't want to have illegal immigrants and we don't want to have drugs. But look at the way that they're approaching this problem. You know, there's other ways to approach it. And these ways are just like they say, well, get a digital ID because we've got a problem of illegal immigrants. Well you created that problem, and the digital ID is not going to stop the problem either. It's going to be another means of control that's going to be yet another problem. And that's what they constantly are doing with these things, like many surveillans tools of the past, immigrants and foreigners are fertile testing ground before it is rolled out to the wider domestic population. People on the Republican side should really not be cheering about this stuff that's going on right now, because if Democrats manage to retake the White House and both Chambers of Commerce, and time makes that inevitable, then they could turn around and use those same tools, says Eddington. And by the way, that's exactly what my own work in this book basically shows that it is bipartisan, the MAGA movement, and it's bipartisan. Both parties want this, but both parties will use this against the other side, so the other side will scream and make people think that they're against it and they're not. The MAGA movement should understand what it's like to walk under the gaze of the eye of Sarhan. After the January sixth riot, right wing extremism became a priority for America's intelligence agencies. Online censorship reached that zenith under the Biden administration, which leaned on social media companies to suppress speech that criticized COVID policies or questioned election integrity. Eddington says that since its inception, federal law enforcement has been weaponized to go after not just criminals, but political dissonance, which FBI did with their co Intel pro program of the fifties and sixties. It's easy to imagine how the technology that Palateer is building to help the government keep tabs on terrorists and illegal immigrants in the interest of peace and safety could be applied more broadly. And this is especially true when I continue to come back to Trump's actions against these alleged and then they are ledged, not proven drug runners in Venezuela, just just killing them on site. Be careful. That's going to be used in a lot of different ways. He's setting up a precedent for that. This is a guy who believes that the military should be used in law enforcement. That is as un American as you can get. Snowden has predicted that governments will soon use the AI enhanced to aveillance not merely to fight terrorism or to port immigrants, but to shape behavior. We are all entering a new phase of history where what we considered the more enlightened collection of states globally are now some of those working the hardest to roll it back to bureaucratize, to influence, to nudge, to shape, to ultimately control each and every individual within their territory and beyond, said Snowden at a conference in Singapore last year. So Western civilization that used to talk about and value the issues of privacy and liberty and dignity and freedom that they have now become so drunk with power that this massive expanse of Babylon is now using it to try to attack each and every individual. Teal is also worried about AI. He says, if you were to say that crypto is libertarian, then why can't we say that AI is communist? Said Teal. So even though he's worried that this is going to get this backlash against AI is going to be used to set up an authoritarian government, he admits that AI is a big problem. He says, it's not completely inherent in it, but it's a certain tendency in it. And while I am pro acceleration and I'm pro tech, I'm even pro AI. It is probably the one technology that I have the most misgivings about Alex s. Carp CEO of Polleteer, gave the technology to the Ukrainian military free of charge. He said, the goal should be to make sure that these tools are in the hands of the good guys. This is a guy who names his companies after Tolkien's story but evidently didn't understand it, and he really doesn't if you read his book, and I mentioned that I did a substack thing on where this guy is coming from. It truly is frightening to see somebody with his worldview have as much money and power as he does, and to think that, you know, he can wield it and not be corrupted by it. He's not going to fall into the same trap as Bormir or Gladriel right now. He can handle it or Gollum, and he can handle that ring of power. It's not a temptation to him at all. Well, if you read his book, I think you can already see that he is goalam already. We were asked if we were willing to supply our product for free to Ukraine. I was very in favor of this because our goal is to set a global standard for the world for behavior and to monitor behavior he said this, by the way. He said this, by the way, at the World Economic Forum in twenty twenty three, that he's going to start a global standard for behavior. John Joe Lonsdelle, a Pounteer co founder, previously told Reason that the company actually was formed to protect civil liberties, as it aids the government in catching terrorists. Yeah right, yeah, all these people who are fighting the war on terror, they were really about civil liberties from the name, weren't they. Peter Thiel has warned it's easy to go from the frying pan into the fire. Tools designed for hunting down illegal immigrants or combatants in Gaza or Ukraine can be repurposed. Maybe he read Madison and the Lord of the Rings, says Reason, the wizard Sarman starts on the side of good. The villainous Siren manipulates him to the Pounteer Stone to make the wizard believe that he sees the future where Siren's evil plan triumphs. But it's all a deception. Well, you can't trust anything except the real Bible. Don't get pulled in. I don't know none of you. We get pulled into the absurdity of Peter Thiel's new spin on Christianity. But that is what he's doing, and it is a very dangerous thing that's going to be pulling in some of these powerful movers and shakers who are not interested in Christ, They're not interested in God. They're not interested, of course, then in any ethics or morality. Meanwhile, Trump is pushing yet another UN agenda, and this is the one used to use AI to enforce bioweapons ban. How many times does Trump have to jump in and become the leader of the UN agenda, grab the football and run it down the field for the UN, for the World Economic Forum before MAGA catches on. I don't think they'll ever catch on. So he' said the president who has this is New American and they're right. He is a self styled critic of globalism because he is not actually working against globalism. He loves all of these globalist agendas. He loves the UN, he loves what the World Health Organization was doing with the lockdowns and pandemics. He's just playing lip service to opposing it. So the President, a self styled critic of globalism, nevertheless urged the globalist body with planetary ambitions that would be the UN to play a constructive role in developing this far reaching project. He framed it as an urgent necessity. The catastrophic potential, he said, of terrible biological and nuclear weapons, is clear. Their proliferation, Trump argued, threatens nothing less than the end of the world and makes action imperative. Well, this is Trump invoked the devastating COVID pandemic. See, this is part of the fruit of his lab lie that he and his nudge have been pushing, and now everybody's into it because it gives them an alibi for the past. It gives them an incentive for the things that they want to do in the future. If you believe that this all came out of the lab. It did come out of the lab. The vaccine came out of the lab, not the alleged pandemic that is out there. But if he can sell that, he said, yeah, this is quote the result of a reckless experiment overseas. Well, that's the lie, right, And the question is if you believe that was the case, If you really believe that, if it came out of a lab and we were funding it and it could destroy all of humanity, why are you still funding it? You know, all of this gain of function, playing around and everything with deadly and dangerous diseases that was all exposed as something that was risky with very little benefit. In twenty fourteen, Alison Young The USA Today ran a great series of articles talking about all the accidents that have been at the CDC, diseased animals that released in the wild, diseases that these scientists are playing around with, and they had faulty equipment, and on and on and on, and so they shut that down in twenty fourteen. Well, Fauci and Fancist Collins continued to do it on their own initiative and defiance of Congress shifting money to that, and so we all know that story. The person who started it back up in twenty seventeen was Trump. One of the first things he did when he got back into office, the Trump administration restarted this program that he says created COVID that was so horrible, and he hasn't stopped it yet. So again, everything the man does is exactly the opposite of what he says. You have to watch what he does, not what he says. He described this the COVID pandemic as a result of reckless experiments overseas quote unquote, the virus itself proved far less destructive than the early coordinated global response that shattered economies and societies, says the New American And they're right. The president who oversaw America's own COVID response warrened quote. Despite the worldwide catastrophe, many countries are continuing extremely risky research like your own. You're the one who restarted it, and you keep doing it. Just amazing what this guy can get away with and to bio weapons and man made pathogens. He said this must stop, and yet what is he doing. He's multiplying the mRNA drugs that are out there and helping people like Larry Elson push this forward. Look, that's the real bioweapon that's out there, right there in your face. All this stuff about Fauci and the wu Han lab, that's not the real danger. The real dangers all these mRNA drugs that they're putting out there. What data would ai rely on, who would control it, what oversight would exist, and perhaps most crucial, how can this new system be trusted when not a single person has ever been held accountable for the risky experiments behind COVID. Even if you go with their narrative about the lab leak. Nobody has ever been held accountable for it. All of them will say, oh, it's Fatchi or is this person that, But they don't do anything Fauci. The Biological Warfare Convention that was signed in nineteen seventy two bans the development of bioweapons, tells you everything you need to know to know that they haven't done anything about that. Right, it has no teeth, unlike nuclear Chemical Weapons Treatise that offers no inspectors, no monitoring body, no enforcement mechanism. States have long complained that it is very easy to sign and easier to ignore. So Trump didn't have any details in this. So the New American says, so, but what would this really look like? Right? The devil is in the details. What would the details look like? If you're going to have a globalist body, which is why the UN wants this, It's what Trump is selling, we need to create some global oversight body. Well, what are they going to do? How are they going to do oversight if they don't have sight into everything that we're seeing? Right, like polataire, I'm sure polunteer will have a role in this. In theory, it would serve as a vast digital sentinel, collecting signals from many sources and flagging suspicious activity. AI could scan genomic databases for unusual sequences, suggesting that there might be engineered pathogens. It could sift wastewater hospital records in public health reports. This is what they're doing with a PCR testing of sewerage water. It doesn't tell you anything. It's just used as a device to create fear and to excuse to solitarian actions. So just let they go around doing PCR sewerage stuff. That's the way this thing is going to be used. But they will have the pretext that it is real, that it is science, and as part of that pretext, it's going to demand absolute and total surveillance of anything and everyone. So drone imagery, satellite and drone imagery could be fed into algorithms trained to spot new labs or unusual construction, procurement and supply chains would have to be monitored. It would be another target of this globalist organization. AI could comb customs filings, research papers, commercial gene synthesis orders to direct attempts at buying equipment or DNA sequences suited for weaponization. All these inputs could then be fused into a single anomaly detection dashboard. Instead of inspectors knocking on doors, AI would do the watching constantly globally invisibly. There's your total information awareness, folks. That's what Trump is pushing. He's pushing a globalist surveillance network right to their face, and they don't understand it. So infuriating to see how blind these people are and willingly blind as they cheer him. And I'm disgusted with the organizations like Breitbart Info Wars that push all this stuff for him. They're out there putting the blinders on their readers, putting the masks on their faces, stabbing them in the back. The dangers are real, and algorithms make mistakes. If an algorithm points to a lab and sparks a political storm, who's responsible if the claim is wrong? Well, there's no accountability for all this stuff, as we saw with twenty twenty. In conclusion, and I agree with this conclusion by the New American they said a global AI verification system may be sold being sold by Trump as protection from catastrophe, but it risks cementing something that is far worse, a permanent regime of surveillance and control on a planetary scale. That's what Donald Trump is here to sell. You don't buy it. It's just disgusted me.
Speaker 3: We've got quite a lot of comments. Don't frag me, bro says every made assassination. We've already read that one, already read the Britain Laden Bernanke one as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, by the way, while we're finding our place there, I have a clip of Congressman Luna for you what her name is, but she's talking about She says that there. I don't know if this is true or not, but listen to what she says about the JFK assassination.
Speaker 8: I would like to actually tell the American people. It was made aware to me this evening that NBC actually has a video that's never been seen before. We're actually going to be sending a letter requesting that from NBC because it allegedly shows Oswalt near the vehicle when the assassination took place, which means that he couldn't have been the shooter. So again we're tracking down all this information. But look, there's even a CIA document that came out that mister Morley pointed out that actually said that the CIA new or bought the lone gunman theory, and so I think the American people had an inclination as to what we were saying.
Speaker 2: They were running the multiple gunmans.
Speaker 8: Do you think we were only in about one gun You operate or have an agency operating in the shadows. And so kudos to President Trump also Directory Gabberts.
Speaker 2: Both Chair President Trump and all this stuff.
Speaker 8: National changing that they've done this, and we hope to bring forward legislation to to ensure that this never happens again for future generations to come.
Speaker 7: You're saying NBC has been keeping this tape of Oswald.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that correct?
Speaker 8: In fact, uh, Director Stone actually told us that he was showed this tape, that it was a secondary copy, and that he said that this could blow open the entire GfK investigation. What I will also tell you, though, Jesse, is he said the NBC has been very very much so guarding this tape, and so I believe that that tape belongs to the American people. We are going to be sending a letter asking for that tape, and I would encourage everyone to ask NBC to release that tape to the public. It's important not just for our investigations. But so the American people know the truth as to what happened with John F.
Speaker 7: Kennedy.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I think they will release it. Yeah, he thinks it will because that's Jesse Waters, and that's Fox News, and he's going to cheer Trump no matter what. Anna Paulina Luna as the congresswoman who says that. And again, I could believe that NBC would be so controlled by the CIA that they could have something like that that they wouldn't show. I don't believe they would keep it as an archive. I believe they just destroy it if that were the case. I mean, can certainly believe that the Mockingbird media would do whatever the CIA told them. I just can't believe that they would keep it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make it any sense under wraps.
Speaker 2: And so just consider the source. I don't think that's credible whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Jesse Waters to keep the smoking gun on me so somebody can identify me, right overture. If you have a Social Security number, you already have a national ID. It's just not biometric. Yeah, iye, handy, I'm already hearing the year comes. Flu season rumbles amongst the nursing staff of the hospitals after twenty years in the MS. I think the worst flues are created by the flu jabs.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 3: North American House Hippo on Judge of Balatano, somebody referred to that woman as ursula fond of lying, and the judge burst out laughing. It's making the rounds. Hey, it's breaking containment.
Speaker 2: Welcome to use it. I think we need to hang that moniker on ap rumbles seat.
Speaker 3: Without digital ID, they can't launch digital currency and take over your access to money and society. You enough don't comply, they can't move on it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: One thing that I was saying is they're going to make everything more inconvenient. They're going to make it a hassle for you to not have this. It's not going to be an immediate you have to get this. They don't normally do that. They don't normally come in, you know, iron hand, all at once. They're gonna make your life miserable by not having this thing. There's going to be a million different places where you're gonna need to put your ID into to prove who you are all the time.
Speaker 2: We'll give you an example. You know, when you file as an employer. When you file your W three report, they have a piece of paper that is printed and read okay, and you can file a report on that. But if you lose it, your annual report on that. If you lose that, the only way that you can do it is electronically. And if you just try, if you try to submit that report on paper and it isn't that particular kind of red, and they literally have a specification that talks about the shade of red. I mean, we're not just talking about matching this thing up so they can scan it in. But it's got to be this particular shade of red, and it's got to be this it's got to be that. They will charge you like three hundred dollars a report that you submit and so you know that's the way they'll do this kind of stuff. So your only option then, if you don't have that magic piece of paper that they have specified out the wazoo, then you have to do it electronically. Yeah, if you electronically, you got to go through all their ID verification, all the rest of this stuff as well.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they're going to make it a lot easier with the digital ID. It's going to be a one click sort of thing. Oh, you can just submit it right here. Isn't that so simple and fast? Yeah, you don't want to deal with this hassle, You don't want all this extra paperwork. Just get the digital ID and it's one button press and you're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: A video we played yesterday of the bureaucrat in Britain saying, oh, look at all these horrible uh hoops you have to jump through if any government thing to get any benefits. Well, now you'll just have one.
Speaker 3: I d mmmmm, I want to be wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like simplifying a thanks go just make it one line? How much money did you make? Send it all in.
Speaker 3: Everything? Ap rumblest teals bs, weaponized religious mania is the is the like the devil himself denying he exists. It's like the devil himself denying he exists. A Syrian girl Tealo is ob sir that it's hard to believe he has a following, but he's not the first scammer to drum up a bass. It really goes to show you what a bunch of idiots and fools Silicon Valleys and these tech elite quote unquote are that they're paying to get talked to by teal about this sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, they measure intelligence by what the guy's got in the bank, right. It's a thing that I talk about all the time. If I'm a fiddle on the roof, you know, if I were a rich man, you know, I'd said all day in the gate and I would talk and they would think that I really know why because I'm rich, I really know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: North American house Hippo flying guy Handy says, I was watching a documentary about East Germany of the good old days. A guy who went to prison for smuggling. Later found out the Stasi informer who read it about was his own priest.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, Yeah, that was an interesting thing that happened about eight or nine years ago. There was a woman who was an American communist and she dearly loved East Germany. She loved it, so she was writing about it, studying about She wanted to go live there and write about it. Well, that made her suspect to the Stazi, because they said, who in the right mind would want to come live here, So they had people all over her. She wound up marrying an East German guy, so she could stay there, and you know, but she never got past the suspicion of the East German Stazi. So they had all these informants, and she said, when they released these files after the unification of East and West Germany, she saw that all of her neighbors were informing on her. All these people she thought were her friends were really informing on her. They had like half of the country informing on the other half. That's why I think it's so despicable for Jadie Vance to be doing that. You see somebody saying something you don't like about Charlie Kirk, call their employer, get them fired, you know. And this is a Stazi mentality that is there. It's absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 3: Niburu twenty twenty nine. Per twenty ten calculations, government workers cost the private sector one trillion yearly ex sort of taxes to fund the over bloated feral systems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, and they are feral. That's a good way to put it. Well, we're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, we've got some stuff about AI. Stay with us. We will be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 9: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing the same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidknightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 10: Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen. Yet, Laos, your annual Global Risk Report makes for a stunning and sobering reader for the global business community. The top concern for the next two years is not conflict or climate. It is disinformation and misinformation, followed closely by polarization within our societies.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You are listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to get Ursula final lying in there. The only other Ursula I've ever known was the uh Mermaid? Was that Ursula? Yeah? Okay, I didn't bet no. My mind was when I was a kid. It was Doctor No. And there was an actress who was a Bond's girl in Doctor No, the very first James Bond film. Her name was Ursula as well. It was Ursula. I think it's undressed or something. I used to call her Ursula undress because that was what she actually that was her role in the film was to undress. So the role of this Ursula is to lie. That's what she does all the time. Well, AI's goot a role. And uh, it is kind of interesting to watch these robots that are combined with AI. It really is horrific. Now AI can control a robot even if its legs get chainsawed off. They said, we built a robot brain that nothing can stop. It keeps adapting to whatever happens. So if this thing's coming after you, you blow the legs off, it'll keep moving to come after. Here is he changed us off the legs and the thing starts hobbling around on the nubs that it's got there, and it's going to still come after you, maybe not as well. Might saw it down a little bit, but it's going to keep counting, so it runs out of juice. Robots are being kicked, punched, shoved, even dragged by a chain around the neck. We're going to sign up for this job. You might get paid to do that instead of put in jail, all in an apparent effort to teach them how to adapt to the cruel physical world around them. In the latest instance of a robot being brutalized video making its rounds on social media. That you're seeing right there, says an engineer from a startup called Skilled AI, taking a chainsaw to the limbs of a robot dog. We built a robot brain that nothing can stop, shattered limbs, jammed motors. If the bot can move, the brain will move it, even if it's an entirely new robot body. The video is disconcerting as it is impressive, showing the effectiveness of AI that can seemingly be dropped into pretty much any robot body, even a severely mutilated one, and still adapt and move even with all of its four limbs lopped off, the robodog starts to hobble around almost immediately, albeit in a less dignified way. We created a universe with one hundred thousand different robots and trained our AI to control them all. To the company, we were often surprised with its ability to adapt to scenarios that are very different from what it saw at training time. The company showed off its new robot brain's ability to respond to a variety of different scenarios such as a loss of limbs, broken legs, jamm wheels, are being forced to walk on stilts. You saw that there as well.
Speaker 4: What I want to know is can it survive being crushed by hydraulic press and then chopped into molten.
Speaker 2: We should try that soon. I think the opportunity for that's coming up. I guess when they at leash on us. Well, there are more robots working in China than in the rest of the world combined. But the way that they define these robots is not like that. It's not these autonomous killer robots or police dogs whatever. This is really interest seeing that picture there from the New York Times. What they're really talking about are the robots that have been around for a long time. The robot arms that are connected to a base that are going to be welding parts on an automobile assembly line or something like that. These are not the things that we have to worry about unless you get in there while this thing is working. The just recently had somebody that was killed by one of those robot arms.
Speaker 3: Where is so concerned for safety. If you've ever seen a factory video coming out of immediately scroll away from them because I know what's about to happen. They're almost always some kind of horrific somebody losing their life because the Chinese just do not care. Yeah, they have such a massive excess population that you lose one factory worker, well who cares, You're gonna need another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the government's got an invested interest in the company, so they're not going to shut it down for some kind of a violation like that. China has embarked on a campaign to use more robot in its factories, transforming its manufacturing industries and becoming the dominant maker. The whole idea of using these biped robots and the factories is just to go the final inch to getting this thing fully automated. You know, they'll be able to do some things in terms of moving material around that make it a little bit more difficult for some of these other, maybe more highly specialized robots. But that's what it's really about. And as I said, they're not going to bring they're not going to onshore manufacturing unless they can do it to replace workers with robots. What you say, Lance, I just.
Speaker 4: Saw something about these robot arms and the massive amount of planned obsolescence that is put into them. They have things like their operating system is primarily stored in volatile memory that's kept active with a battery that isn't recharged. So after a few years that dies and you lose your entire operating system. You have to contact them if you want to keep using your arm, to have a actual technician come out to fix it. So a ton of these robot arms wind up in auctions really cheap.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, well, to repurpose that thing. They don't want to have workers. That's very clear, and that's just as true of our people as it is of China. Factories in China installed nearly three hundred thousand new robots last year, more than the rest of the world combined, America and factories installed thirty four thousand, so they're doing about ten times the number we are. While Chinese factories have been using more robots, they've also gotten better at making them. The government has used public capital and policy directives to spur Chinese companies to become leaders in robotics. Well, they better hope that they're better on investing their money in robotics than they did in terms of real estate and construction. You see the pictures on YouTube. You can find them on YouTube, These vast cities and developments that have just been left and abandoned. I mean, you have these amazing mansions that have been built in some places, and some of these guys will go in and there's just a little bit of security that's there, but not much, and they'll sneak into these buildings which are now being overgrown with vines and mildew and all the rest of this stuff. And they truly were unbelievable mansions that they built and malinvestment that they've had there. Because that's what governments always do. China has just taken all of these issues to the most radical extreme that we've ever seen before. Worldwide robots and AI are playing an increasingly prominent disruptive role in manufacturing. Factory robots range from machines that can weld car parks together to claws that lift boxes onto conveyor belts. Factories in China have installed more than one hundred and fifty thousand robots each year since twenty seventeen, so that's eight years of that. The manufacturing output has therefore ballooned, and by the start of this year, factories in China were making nearly a third of all manufactured goods worldwide. They make more manufactured goods than the United States, Germany, and Japan, South Korea and Britain combined, and it's only going to get more so that way, because they have now been given exclusive access to cheap energy that is not going to be available in any of those other countries. Overall, China has five times as med robots and factories as the United States. The Federation's data does not include humanoid robots. The humanoids startup unitary robotics. The latest space of humanoid robots are priced at about six thousand dollars in China. By the way, Lance, do you have that clip that you showed me of the robots that were boxing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in the deck on the second row.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see if I find Oh yeah, watch this, folks talk about the future of robotics. Here we are a couple of robots walking around. They got boxing gloves on and their head is protected. I watched the way that they fight, especially this blue one. The other one is itching for a fight. He's he's doing threatening moves, but the bluee is just kind of roaming around like a toddler and he runs over, walks past. The guy doesn't engage in him. The other robot.
Speaker 4: This was a Chinese robot fighting event.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The one that's in the red starts swinging in the air, you know, air boxing, and he falls on the ground as he's swinging and now he can't get up. Help.
Speaker 4: Blue one starts raising his arms in celebration when the red one falls down.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That rodeo that we went to, I told you about several times. So they had. We used to go to a weekly rodeo in Simonton, Texas that was outside of Houston and uh, and it was a lot of fun. They had the same animals week after week and some of the same cowboys, but mostly the cowboys changed, but the animals I kept the same. And one time, the very first they would always have the wild bull riding at the very began and at the very end. That's put it into two parts, because that was the most amazing thing I guess that they had. And so they were about to start the event, and they had this really really tiny, skinny cowboy that was out there and he was sting the gate, and that robot reminded me of him. He's out there, he's got like he's crouched like he's riding a horse or something, and he's going yeah, yeah, and arm up in the air, and we looked at him. We all just started rolling laughing in the stadium, and that he was the first one out of the gate, and unfortunately he was not somebody who was a real cowboy or whatever. The gate opens, the bull takes one leap and he goes flying off immediately. The problem is that it happened so quickly that the clowns couldn't get there distract the bull. The bull just pivots immediately and slams him head to head. He was up against the wooden wall there and just smashed him, you know, head to head and back, and then the and then the clowns arrive and distracted me, turns away. The guy was setting up and he just fell over. And I don't know how seriously that guy was hurt. I mean, he didn't regain consciousness. Then they took him out. That was the first event of that rodeo event. But whenever I see something like that, I always think that guy, I hate that that happened to him, But it certainly was funny to watch him warming up.
Speaker 3: I've always heard that, you know, being knocked unconscious is very much not like it is in the films. If you're unconscious, generally it means there's brain injury bring from. It's not just like, oh, you know, you'll be fine. The longer you're unconscious, the more likely it means something is seriously wrong and there's going to be problems.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he had I'm sure a severe fracture. I mean that I just can't even imagine what happened to him. But I was watching him warm up. That was still funny. I think it'll laugh about that. I'm not laughing about his injury. If you were to assemble a really top notch humanoid robot, it would almost be completely non China made, said one expert. Mister Sue Hi, my name is Sue. How do you do as you Maybe it would have one or two Chinese components, but by and large the entire system would be very international. But when it comes to factory robots, China has multiple advantages large numbers of skilled electricians and specialized computer programmers who can install these robots, they said. So scientists are warning as we look at all this, the robotics, the AI labs and the rest of this. We've got a couple of scientists making the rounds saying AI is so dangerous that company countries need to start making plans about how they're going to bomb these facilities when it goes bad, you know, like the Colossus that Elon Musk is building a Memphis that he named after this dystopian sci fi film where the computer tried to take over the world. So these guys have worked in this industry for quite some time, and they said, we need to have a backup plan. We're going to destroy these data centers once this thing gets out of control. Because they feel like it's not an if but a when question.
Speaker 3: I like how their solution is well, when it goes out of control, we're gonna need to blow up. So I'm gonna start playing for that instead of we should stop right here before we.
Speaker 2: Get there exactly. Yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 4: Well they should call it the torment next. Be as honest as you can.
Speaker 3: Be, fidget guy, Thank you very much, says meet the new boss Robot Dog save as the old boss Freemason Constable. Yeah, that's right, Christian cont social conservatives, says David, I disagree with you. It is not the war on drugs that has causes tobacle. It is the war on our culture, morals, and ethics. We not be so infested with drug addicts.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think we disagree. I have said all along, and I'll tell you what I've interviewed, had many interviews with law enforcement against prohibitions organization called LEAP, that's their acronym, and they don't believe that it's a law enforcement issue. They say it's a spiritual issue. And I've said that all along. I said, addiction is a spiritual issue. You're not going to approach that or alcohol use or anything else like that. That's always a spiritual issue and you can't fix it. With government force. It's like this thing, you know, the only tool that you've got is a hammer. Everything looks like a nail, so you go around beating up everything and breaking everything. And those are the people who think that the solution to the war on drug the solution to addiction and all the societal ills that we have is government force. It's not. And so I think we're on the same side here the way out of this. It's one of the things that I used to say my friends. I had friends when I was an engineering that would use drugs or had use drugs, and one day they were talking about it, and I said, you know, I really don't like the war on drugs and I hate what is happening with it. And this was in let's see somewhere between nineteen eighty three and eighty six, I don't know which year, but it's when I was working at Data General, and I said, I have been in bands, I've been in you know, college, all these different things. I said, I've never once had a person even offer drugs to me, even though I've been in places where people are taking drugs. I said, I don't think that we need the government to stop us from doing that and they started laughing. And that's what you're laughing about it. They said, they probably thought you were a nark. That's why they didn't offer any drugs because I was always you know, it's not about these external things. The issues are internal. And if people have a hole in themselves so they can't fill because they've taken Christ out of it, then they're going to turn to some artificial things like that, and there's not anything the government's going to do to fix that. Think you all have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: See it next.
Speaker 2: The common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 4: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 2: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to. Please share the information and links you'll find at Ddavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com