Speaker 1: If you've had a big foot siding it would like to be a guest, Please go to bigfoot witness dot com and let me know.
Speaker 2: My name is Jeff Luddington. I am It's from Eugene, Oregon. I currently live in Oklahoma City. I've lived in thirty seven states around the country. I traveled selling roofing when I was younger and ended up traveling in a lot of places, so I got around the country a bit. The only place I really didn't make it was the East Coast or northern East Coast there in Dakotas. I really kind of would like to go there. So I also currently been through a lot of surgery, so I haven't been working a lot in ore getting out to go squatching a big footing out in the areas I like to go. Some of my conversations lately have ben to go to a place called Sulfur, Oklahoma. It's well known well I've heard that there's five different tribes of bigfoot around Sulfur area. It's a giant park. It has fresh springs of water, which they love. If anybody knows anything about bigfoot at all, you'll know that. So if you have a spring on your property, go looking for footprints, because that's what the gentleman from Washington did who died. But his video got out there because he stalked that spring because he knew they were drinking out of it. They love that spring water. So anybody interested in catching one on a video, put it to your non infrared. They don't like infrared, we found out, So yeah, just take put a tape, put a little belief piece of black tape over your infrared on your camera and take care of it. But these cameras once they hear your car coming up the road, and it only takes I don't know, I mean the hearing. And you know, the speculation of them having spotters is specially if we don't know that enough enough about him to know that. I say we because I am up on everything. I've you know, texted Melvic tetch him the other day. Doctor her and what's going on with her and all the slanderous stuff that happened to her and how terrible it was for her. And I don't know if anybody knows her name, but her her history is I've got a little bit of touching base with some of the testing that went on when her lab tested DNA. From what I found out is there's actually a dog man and a big DNA, both of them exists. I didn't see the reports myself, Like I can't say that I read anything. I just this is second head knowledge. But I had been in contact with the person over the years named Stan Courtney, who is also a BFR investigator for the BFRO for the state of Illinois. He covers well his goal, he told me, and Stan was from my home home state of Oregon, Oregon. He grew up in a college of seven years older than I was. But anyway, he his goal for the state of Illinois was to document a bigfoot sighting in every county of Illinois, and he is on a roll. I didn't look at his map lately, but anybody wants to go check out stan stite, feel free because a lot of things that Stan's done is very good information. It's free information for y'all to go and look at and listen to. Because Stan was an audio expert. Stan Courtney was on one of the Bigfoot BFROO shows where they interviewed him and he played a sound recording he had caught up in the Springfield, Illinois area, and actually one of the news channels ran it on their starters, the news channel, the beginning of every news channel, and the evening news. So I thought that was funny. You can still hear it if you want to put in Springfield Howler. I think it's called because there was an Ohio Howler call that was out there for years and years and it's an odd one. But this one similar but not the same. None of them are ever the same. These creatures very just like people. When I was a kid in Oregon, I my parents were very active. We snowski, we were fished in lakes, We went to you know, rivers fishing. We were up cracking dawn every day, like in the summer doing something. It was just as a kid. It was on their run constantly. With my parents, they were very active. But the other thing about my parents, they were young. My mother had me into eighteen, so that made it very fun. I mean not for me actually, but for them. I remember sitting in forest alone, Dad saying, sit right here on the stuff for a bit, we'll be back. You know, it's just stick forest around me. And now that the stories I hear about missing children, I'm thinking, gees, you know, I could have been one of them kids, you know, the Missing four to one one. But anyway, I grew up snow skiing and we used to go these Warren Miller ski movies. I don't know if anybody's seen these movies, but there's some spectacular ski movies to watch. There's slow motion most of them. There's great background music. It's all choreographed, really fine filming. It's so so nice. We used to see watched, you know, every time it came out. It was in a theater, a stand up theater. One time I remember there. We were watching it. It probably thirty minutes, and after it ended, everybody still stood there and I was thinking, oh, we're leaving. That was probably five. I don't remember the age exactly, but it had just come out. And prior to this, at some point, my dad had the Theerra sounds on a recording at home. Back in shoot. I was five, so I was sixty two, you know, sixty seven we're looking at My dad was heavily. He had a recording you see her sounds. You know. I wish I had asked Ron Warhead when I met him, and he knew somebody from Oregon, because he sure got that thing out, you know, and also while I'm standing in the standards, here comes the Patty film, the black and white Patty film played there right in front of us. And I have to tell you know, I've told this before, but the reaction from the crowd. You know, there's probably fifty one hundred people in this packed room, and as soon as you saw her body coming across the screen and my eyes, you know, I don't know if I did the same thing. I just remember the whole room going. It was just an inhale like that. And I just I remember as a child thinking, oh God, this thing Israel. Because my parents, you know, they stand around talking to their friends in a heavy conversation, and i'd hear later or I wanted to know exactly what was going on, I'd go over and ask my mom. So you say, oh, we're just talking about it big hairy man who lives in the forest. If you go back to a conversation. Well, that conversation later on, I found out was about their friends, and they were very heavily. They were like for of them just jammed together, just rattling away about this story. And their friends had come around the corner in Crow, Oregon, off a Crow road, just outside of Eugene, towards the coast, kind of towards the coast, and they lived out in the mountains. They had built a log cabin, had a real nice place. Anyway, they were coming home and on this tea road you know where the road came to, not a tea road, I'm sorry, a ninety degree turn. There stood behind the guardrail what they described to my parents as a large, hairy, giant, humanoid looking creature that ran off. So when I heard that, my ears as a child perk up, you know, because I'm out forest. I was fishing with my parents all the time, and I'm I'd never had a fear I even though I'd seen this video of this preacher. I don't know. I got a little older, and later on went to the state fair. Was about I guess I was about ten, and my mom had dropped me off, and never forget it. I was trying to find my friends and I was on the back of aisle of some tent and I'm thinking later on this guy was stuck in the back aisle. They didn't put him out front, but come to find out later on, this was the Minnesota Iceman that I had encountered at the fair of that time. And the guy it was the guy I've seen pictures of him. They showed his pictures. It was the man who originally owned this body from wherever he got it. The story's buried for the iceman, and you can look those up and read them, tons of them. But I got to see this thing up close, and that's the closest I've ever been to Bigfoot, to tell you the truth, that was a big foot, and to me, the size of it looked juvenile. The junk wasn't very big, the eye sockets weren't as big as the one I saw staring at me one night for twenty minutes. There was blood in the eye socket. The hand was up on the forehead above the head. I think it was the right or left hand. I'm not sure. The other one was down. I'm not sure how the hands were situated exactly. From now, all I remember was the ice was kind of thick and it was a little blurry, but you could see the hair was very thin on this ice man creature. And I remember he said, hey, you want to see a monster. I looked up at him, thinking, yeah, why not. It's in the fair, right it's safe. I mean, it's not somebody's gonna jump out. I think at first I thought he had because up on the wall of the booth and it was one of those you know, traveling trackling truck things. They had a little walkway, you know when you flip everything open and then you got your your booth open and everybody can walk up the walkway. Well, it was real thin stairway, but up on the wall to the right, to the left, there was a giant nine foot claws and fangs, bigfoot with blood, I think even dripping from the teeth. I looked at that, thinking, well, that's not what I saw in the creek, you know, at the theater, you know, the black and white one. You know, I'm thinking that looks nothing like what we saw. I didn't do anything like that, you know. So the sensationalism that he was blasting out on his trailer was pretty pretty comical. And a lot of this I find comical. I'm sorry I have to left, but I'll try and tell that down. Yeah, the Iceman, Minnesota. Iceman was probably the closest. I have to say. Well, I don't know exactly because the night that I was closest to and I'll tell you in a bit when we get to that. But I was alone in the dark two thur in the morning and the crisp November twenty third. It was about you know, no leaves or crunchy. Well it was very cold. Anyway, Uh, I want to get your adrenaline going. Every time you go out to do this, get your adrenaline going. This is one thing that it attracts a lot of people do this. It's not me. I'll tell you what attracts me to this is that I a kind of realization I do not want to see this thing close up, face to face. But is that what it's going to take. I just was talking to our host and telling him earlier that I had a chance to speak to this creature and or one of them that I had been encountering in Illinois at the bottom. I uh, will that one gets me going anyway? Maybe I'll just tell that one. I really it was my only encounter alone and I never will do it again. And I'll just give this advice to everyone listening to this that I don't advise it. I don't know. I don't know how new you are. You all been to this, this story, this stuff, but you know this, it's anyway. Ah So my encounters started in the bottom of Illinois with a guy from Warwick Heat and I worked together for months and one day I've been watching something on the bf R and I said, hey, yeah, you gotta hear the story. He says, what it wasn't We weren't on the clock. You were just sitting there drinking some coffee, waiting for the clock, and you just start working. I said, well, I was listening to this, watching this, reading this story on the b f R about these recent fires in California, and it was recent. You know that he knew what I was talking about. In Menncino County and out there there were tons of fires going on back and I don't know. I guess it was ninety I didn't want to guess. Anyway, the story came out of Mennsino County and how it went was, there's thirteen cars in this freeway five later and how came this bigfoot running out on two legs out in front of this guy. He was the first car. He was the one that reported it, but he said there was over thirteen cars behind him that had stopped to see this thing. Crossing the freeway and the smoke it came out of the fire area, had this California fire and it had to crossed the freeway from anyway. So I tell the story, and all you know, he gets real quiet, and he didn't say anything, didn't say oh, that's neither wow, that's we didn't even call him that. He just I seen him kind of go back, you know. And that's what happened to people when you start mentioning these things, is that an encounter by the river turns into an encountered by the river. That wasn't really the neighbors throwing rocks that team, you know, it was one of these creatures because it followed you down there. They can hear you coming miles away, and so many newer cars are quiet. Yeah, but they still can't hear things. They're very good. They're hearings. Are hearings very good. But he starts to tell me this. I got to tell you something. I said, Okay. He says, down by the river. I said, you mean down right down here by the river, right and down in the city limits. He's like, yeah, I said, okay. He says, well, my wife and I her argue and then we Yeah, I took off go talk to my mom. She lives. She lived right across the river from the railroad tracks. He was right there. You can see the river from her house. Nice brand new two story, you know, half a million dollar brick home he built on this cult the sack right by this well. It was a big foot hangout to what I'm gonna call it. But I used to go there. I mean, when I found out it was hanging out there, and it would just not go away. And this is what made me think these creatures are not that elusive. I thought this one might be retarded. I mean, as many times as it wanted to tell me it was down there in the ways it did. I'm not stupid, and I'm not I mean, I have some what death, I do have my dumb moments, but when it comes to these creatures in the wild, I have not the greatest of ears. So I have to tell people sometimes, hey, man, if he hears something, and let me know. And sure enough, that happened one time down there, there's four of us walking out of that Saint Mary where I first he had encountered and you go to his his uh actually encounter I had, you know, encouraged him to report it, you know, because I was into the BFRO at the time, and Stan Courtney was, you know, a guy I ran into through this story and it was BFR report number two four nine ninety seven out of Clinton County, Illinois. So if you go back to read that story, you'll find the details. But once there was some details that aren't in the story that I'll say now I may encourage you to read the story because he told me that he could not put in there that he saw two hands rise above its head that looks human, two arms that looked human. They were extremely long. But his encounter was a scream. He got roared at and it scared him to death. It scared him so bad. I could barely get him to go down there in the daytime, but I wanted him and Stan and I to go down there and see the tree that this thing had leaped out of. When it screamed at him, it had raised its arm above his head, straight up above its head. It had its back to him. But when it looked over at him, I don't know how these things turned their heads with the way their structure is, but it must have been facing him, because later on I figured out this tree was facing down to the spillway where the dam was, and it must have had a girlfriend, because either that it was watching the fish hit the water and then waiting for him to come by, and then I don't know, that seems like a quarter mile away to be watching. But I did find out that there was a there was a family of them on the other side. And there's a few things I can tell you. I know why. I know that there's some people that I ran into delivering some food over there. One night. I knew there was something going on down this ditch, and I told the guy hang, but this thing screamed at him and scared him to death. He ran home, and he only lived a quarter mile down the river there or by the lake. This is my big lake called the Lake Carlisle in Illinois, and this lake's twelve miles long. And I found these creatures clear to the end of it. They were way up top on the very very start where the water come into the lake. I used to well, I was drawn there by a story called the Hairy Lady Bridge. I'm like I found this out from some teenagers that well, they were grown high schoolers that had told me the story through the high school that lay the screaming Hairy Lady Bridge. I'm like, huh, what I could believe it? I was stunned. I'm like, I didn't even believe that. I ran upon this story and then I started running into the witnesses. I cracked him down and got first hand account to what happened. So this story never even made it to the bfrro, never made it online. And it's an awesome story. But this counter, the first encounter that drewny to that area was from my friend and this guy work us. So he ran home and scared to death. And it was the BFR Report two four nine ninety seven if you want to read it, because it's his story. But the one thing he left out was some hands going above the head. And the other thing he left out was I can't remember that. I'll have to bring it back. But the hands above the head he couldn't tell because he didn't I don't know. When I saw it leaping away from me, it looked like a deer, and that's kind of an impress Well, when I told him what I saw later months later I told him about my counter, he started lappen because I said, this looked like butt cheeks and legs sing away from us. And I've described it as that, you know, a character from Looney Tunes, the Harry, but with the eyes and the red Tennessees from Bugs, Bunny's buddy. You know, I don't forget his name alien anyway, you know a guy I'm talking about. So I joke about it because that's really kind of all we saw. But I find it fascinating also because this creature was doing some ninja moves that I'd never heard of anybody talking about during bigfoot encounters. So I was a little reluctant to tell the story. But then I got to think of, hey, you gotta tell them. We are people out there encountering these creatures, and we're there for a reason. Is to tell what happened, because other people may encounter this and have, oh a breakthrough. Whoa, he saw the same thing. Now, I don't feel like I was seeing things. So I don't mind telling the truth, and I don't mind the exact true, and I don't care. I don't care what people say to me. I don't care what they think. I've been doing this long enough, just like Rickyochet is off my back, do you too? Thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell you something about what you don't know? You know, And if they listen, you know, it's great. But if they don't, then I walk away. I'm not going to force anybody to be a believer in in this crazy line of stuff that I do. I just I My first thought when I he told me his story about it screaming at him, was oh lord, you know. And more happened to him later, This thing had followed him home. And I'll tell you what happened later. But anyway, so this proceeded into three months later. I get out there on fortunly, get off work on Friday night. You know, it's fortunely weekend, and I think fortunely was that set like Saturday, and we just happened to I got off work at eleven, and I went over to my friend's house and we drank a couple of Hiller lights and I got their courage up. They got their courage up. All of a sudden, we're into the bridge where the river tracks are where he is encounter. I'm taking them down there. We were heading over the we get down there, we head over the river tracks just like he did illegally. There's still live rabo tracks. I mean they were tracks and you can get caught on. It was i'd say a hundred feet long. It'd be a run, but you could see straight down along with distances, so we weren't worried about You could see a light coming and you had plenty of time to get across. But it's still harry And the hairiest part was no flashlights. I never use flashlights doing this people. If you do, you just chase them away. They don't like lights. Go in there like them. They feel more comfortable. And if you repeat your actions in your area or your house behind her, whatever you're doing, just keep your key the same actions. Don't don't be meandering around looking for their prints and all that yet. Just let's get to know their area, you know area, and just let them feel comfortable with you. That's what I figured out is that I had to keep doing the same thing over and over. So what I did was when I went with people down there after my first encounter and I'll get to die, I would do that. I just repeat the same actions over and over with different people, which led to you my last encounter being alone with it and that scared me to death because I thought it was going to kill me because I took so many people down there. But my next encounter going down there, I mean or me going down with these people over the road tracks. It was a kid named j d. It was a eighteen year old high school student and a guy that I Chris, no last name, but so we head over and I asked Chris to record. I said, hey, turn on your iphe want to record this. You know, he did audio, he didn't do any video. Unfortunately, if he would have switched his audio over to recording at the moment we needed it, it would have been amazing to see. Because what happened after we got over there was the three of us walked over and went to I realized that the water from the dam had been opened, so there was water down there. I couldn't do what my friend had done. He had gone down the rift wrap, gone down underneath the tracks and walked on the ground down there. But this time the bridge had opened, that the dam had been opened, so the and then later on I figured out why this thing was hanging out there, and this was one of the reasons is because the dam opens and the water rises in the spot, and I started analyzing my spot later on, but I'll get to that. So, uh, we realized, you know, I'm a little upset because I wanted to go down and walk on the ground and have it scream atters. That's what I was looking forward to. What I didn't understand by looking is that the tree wasn't very far from where we were standing where he went down on the opposite side. But he may have been real quiet and it just didn't hear him. Anyway, it was up on this tree fifteen to twelve we measured there was twelve thirteen twelve to thirteen foot up where it was sitting hunched over. He said it was when he saw it was standing up. It well, it stood up, but he said, I don't know. He didn't really say. Maybe he says in the story yet to be a Furr report, but anyway, he anyway, so I'm a little upset at that point. I'm saying, well, let's go, let's head that. And I said, first, let's walk to where the tree is. Let's get in line with the tree and look over there and see if we can see anything or if we see in the water. It was so much water that water. When it rose in there was just noisy. There was a little sticks wobbling, leaves and things dripping, and it's just making tons of noise down still, it was very whiet. Otherwise there's no I don't make foot without silence. Just a little fyi. People, you understand what I mean. If you ever get out there, you're going to say, wow, this is terrible. These trees are creaking and the wind is blowing and I can't hear anything, and you will turn around go home, and you'll never go back if you don't try again when it's quiet and you have to go. And just a little recommendation, go after the bar's clothes, Go after the traffic stop. Go during a weekday on a Wednesday at two thirty when nobody's out in school days, schools, people are at school and people work and they're sleeping. You know, don't don't think that you anyway. Don't go alone. There's my only thing to tell you. But little joke. Right. But so here we are and I'm looking where he had seen it leap out of this tree. I didn't see anything. So we had back standing on the trestles, the railroad trestles where he had come over and there's these pillars under there, and there's probably I don't know five six of them are giant. This trestle was made and hundred ye over one hundred years ago, and evidently there was a story about the train's head on at this intersection. I don't know some story about ghosts, so I think it has to do with big Foot. So if you have me ghost stories out there, people and looks them up, man, because I see, I'll tell you some other hints about these ghost shows that I've been seeing on TV and what you see on these lots of good stuff about big Foot on the ghost shows. So I'll talk about that a little bit. So back to the pillars. So these pillars are very vital in the situation because I had these pillars come into another case where I took somebody down there and the pillar it jumped up on a pillar. And the only reason I know that is because I seen the big toe it leaped off. And these says are so strong, you know. I had a guy Robert Krider on line of a lot of people know that name Robert Creiter. He was he had photoed and measured footprints that went from running to sprinting and turned into the running from foot, you know, a whole foot to two or three toes at thirty feet a leap. So it's a pretty cool story. You love Robert Crider on out there. He's a great research in my opinion, he gets to some great stuff out there in New Mexico. So in the New Mexico four Corners areas where he's I think he's a treasure hunder. But Robert Crider is very popular right now. So anyway, I like talking about him because he has some good stuff. But he's been close to him too, and I don't know about a loan. Usually he doesn't go alone. I think he's his girlfriend goes with them most of the times. He's the camera girling. That's great because I wish I had one that would have and even better stuff I have, I could have got some actual things on recorded. I'm terrible at just trying to do this and record with my adrenaline. Am I shaking? Anyway? I've gone out recorded things. It's just very subtle daytime stuff. But the things I've been through that they didn't get videoed or pictures of are the hairy, scary stuff I actually got one, the hairy arius and scariest. The lone incident was recorded. I do have that. I might even have pulled it up. Maybe we can do another day. I actually have it recorded, and I'll tell you what happened there. But let me get to that. So here we are standing on one of these pillars, these giant pillars, underneath the road tracks. Three of us. One kid's facing towards the freeway. There's two lane the highway fifty there goes. He's looking at the boat docks in the lake or the spillway and the dam. We're looking downstream. There's nothing to see and just set for the reflects to the moon or whatever was going on. But we're standing there and we're just listening. And the water traveling under us was probably I'm guesstimating seven to eight feet maybe ten to the ground, but eight feet to the water. I have a guess in the water was two feet up. I'm not sure because I never got down in it. But from seeing this thing's legs tapering into the water, and it's still another estimation and skeptic. I can I can't do that kind of thing. I have to what I see is I take so we're standing on the second pillar. And the unbelievable part is later on I realized it's under our feet. It's literally hiding underneath the pillar, on the pillar, underneath the trestles, under our feet. And this blew me away later on, because you know, you don't realize it at the time, but the indications were all there. The kid next to me says, I hear some I guess you hear. He goes, I don't know which people do that bill to say they hear something, I don't know. I said, we'll describe it. It's like dripping. So so the guy next to me says the same thing. I said, what are you hearing? He goes a lot of dripping. So there you go. He was standing, his feet were hanging over this. You know, he just climbed down. The water up on top of the trestle is hiding it. He's probably looking between the trestles, looking right at our faces standing there. And I was so freaked out about knowing this later on, because I wish I would have known. Of course, if i'd have figured it out, but it was too late because by the time the dripping. As soon as he said, lots of dripping, I said, so I don't didn't. I was just listening. You know. We're stand there listening, and all of a sudden there's a giant splash blows right, blow us, I mean drinking blows and I jump. He jumped, well, just got jumped, and within me saying that was below us because yes, before he could finish the word yes, I see two, but cheeks land out in my eyes at the edge of the trustles. I drew a picture of this. It's no camera's going at this moment. There's an audio on aiphone going, and if he would have kept that, so much information and stuff gets lost. So I'm telling you, whenning you're there at the moment, get the audio from somebody's phone if you can get it right then, and start your audio when you get out your vehicles, because these things will know you're there and they will scream immediately. So always start your audio before you get out your vehicles. Cameras too, highly recommend it. You may catch more stuff anyway. Wow, this really gets me going on. I talked about these stories down there. Yeah, Terry Harry, you know this stuff isn't for the lighthearted. I have to tell you. I have a weak card anymore, and I can't go out anight, you know, like I used to in the last ten years ago. Geez. It's just from what I know and what I read in the last you know, twelve years. I'm just see, I am not going, especially by myself. But it's hard to get people to go. They don't believe, especially in the city limits. My site is Okay see Urban Bigfoot group on Facebook. Oklahoma City every Day group on Facebook is where I put my stories.
Speaker 3: I put videos. I have little antadodial or just stories and you know things I run into people and I'm gonna telling a few of them here.
Speaker 2: There's some recent ones down there dinner coming out to the Stenscombe area called the White Witch, and I mentioned that later. I have met somebody personally that was sleeping at the river, a homeless person, Spanish guy who told me he ran into this white witch, which was He called it blanco, you know Spanish, blanco means white. I said, pointed in my skin, I said, me white like me. He said, well, it was dirty colored, you know. But he said it went by him and he started to say hi to it because he was sleeping. He didn't know what it was. He just went by. It was tall, big, he said it was being tall, but he just automatically ola, you know, or I don't know what he said to it. I don't remember. He didn't tell me. But the white Witch story, it's it's a good one. You can catch it on well. You know. The last person I went out with was Brian Treuell from Red Dirt Cryptids and his you know, his stuff's about the dog man. But he likes the big for of course, and he's he's a stinchcomb wildlife for that. He loves that place too. I've got a few stories out of there, about four over the years because that's gone in and out of there. Unfortunately, I was alone there one time on my bike. I don't know why I did that. I did that was pretty very too. So back to the bridge, uh and the the the butt cheeks and the hairy butt cheek is what they were. And they were wide. I averaged just looking at my hands and these things down below and the size looking at the trestles that I mean, the hips alone bent over and what the weirdest thing about it was we couldn't see its head, neck, ears, arms, nothing. It was the strangest sight to see was these leaping I called the butt teaks with thighs attached, tapering into the water. That's what it looked like. And they were fawn colored. Really doesn't know that. As we were down there in the lights from the two lane off the freeway by the doctor, reflecting off the water, and we could see it perfectly, and it was leaping. So I see the two buttcheeks and it just had started its little pattern of leaps, and in the first one I caught out of the corner of my eye. And we're all looking now, and the kid next to me as a deer hunter. He's an eighteen year old deer hunter. He says, during these leaps in the water, things leaping probably eight foot at a leap. I'm guesstimating if I was a Google map that area in probably it's one hundred and I don't know, twenty feet maybe from where it started under the trestles to the tree line where it did a ninja booth. But at this moment, the kid next to me goes, that's not a deer, and I almost started laughing because my mind, it was moving like the deer. It was trying to imitate a deer, but we could not see its back or head or arms, so it literally either had had itself in this position with somebody above it before and had to hide, or it's just the best at I don't even know how to describe it, but you can just imagine it pushing off its hands and its feet only. The only inflection of bend I saw on the knee was and that's where my eye went. As soon as it landed out in front of us, the two butt cheeks and the leg. You can see the legs. It slightly bent its knees for the next leap, just slightly, not much at all, because that's where my eye went. I'm like, this thing just leaped away from us. Jeez, the wiz that was far in my mind. This is all happening. Click click click click click. But you know, thinking back, I know what I'm thinking. You know what I'm thinking. The kid next to me all wouldn't make me laugh, because this thing does look like a deer if it had a white tail, or even a tail sticking now between those two butt cheeks, I just said, yeah, that's a deer. But it had no head or neck or ears, you know, deer ears are huge, giant, floppy years. They don't really have right. We didn't see it neck. I mean, this thing was two butt cheeks leaping away from us. It was the weirdest thing to see. I laughed because he looking back on it, this thing was the best mimic of getting away from I mean, they are absolutely And the ninja movement made when it did its fourth leap and and the leaps, it got to the tree line and just did this swooping, stand up ninja move. You know, I can't It's hard to describe how something that large could do. That's what it did. And the other part about it was that it didn't realize it. It was being seen by the light with shining directly on it. So when it did the ninja move and stood up on its two feet, because you know, it was on all fours, we didn't know that. It just looked like two butcheets. But when it stood up and I could see this swooping movement that because the light was reflecting off the water onto its fur, it was already probably wet. And at some point, I don't know, I don't what he was down there doing. I know he was down there doing a lot of things after that, because I went down there a lot and a lot of things telling about. But anyway, he did the swooping ninja move, and he didn't realize that his nose, chin, eyebrows, his chest plates were all sticking out in the light. It was really creepy because as soon as he I think he realized that to say heat, I don't know when it's a heat or not, but it it backed into the darkness. And the next thing is so astounding. I mean, for a first time encounter, this is the weirdest stuff to have to tell people. And I, you know, to read these stories other people have, I'm like, oh, my gosh, that was so simple and easy. Acrossed in front of my car, looked like a big clip of Okay. Then they went in the tree. I was gone, oh, I love that. That would have been great, But no, I had to go out there. You know, I'm with this stay in the darkness and the dank goodness and with other people most of the time. So after the last time, and so it did that ninja move and it just slowly just backed into the darkness and disappeared. The nose and the the eyebrow like, you know, like the big brows stick it out like a Neanderthal kind of thing, and the nose and the chin and the breast place we're all shiny white like white like glowing because of the light hitting it. I don't remember. It's too far away from me to see if it was greasy, but you know, they're always described as very greasy because they're not very cup But anyway, at that moment, I looked. I touched the kid next to me on his arm. Make a dear noise. He goes, huh, I said, I don't. He goes, dear blood. I go, yeah, I don't care, makes some deer noise. It's acting like a deer. Let's see if it will call, if it'll respond. I didn't say this, but this is what I'm thinking. Sure enough, he makes a deer blood and it calls back. He looks at me and he goes, that's not a deer. Deer, don't call back. I almost started laughing again. He'd already seen it leaping away. That wasn't a deer. He knew it. He said it out loud, that's not a deer. But yet he stands there and says, deer, don't call back. So he's still not convinced of what he's seen. None of us are the kid that was standing on my right. He doesn't even remember what happened. I talked to him the other day. He says, I don't even and now I don't remember. Oh my good. Okay, fine, that's that's just fine. I said, where Casey, I he'll remember. He's a hunter. That kid told me a couple of stories with him out there that like, oh my god, they're Harry by himself. The kid was hell. He was daring kid hunters. Man. I'll tell you what, I feel sorry for him when they get the reality busted with these monsters run around them anyway, they are they have monsters. They're they're big, and they're creepy, and they're sneaky and they're they're everything that you don't want your kid to be. That's basically what I think about it. And they smell like h lord bon. So anyway, it's leaping away, it stands up, backs into the darkness, and now it's calling back and forth. I mean not just once this, he did this five times. It called back every time. But the other thing it did was it kept stepping to its left our right towards the riverbank, and I figured out why I went down there investigating, and I figured out what it was doing. This thing had patterns, and I realized later on it was watching that playground down there a lot. I've seen that it turned the whole back of the bushes area into toothpicks. Whenever see toothpicks, someone's traveling too, busting sticks by walking on it. Well, I've seen this many many times as toothstick things, so keep your eyes out for that. Sometimes the best indicator is where they're stepping is turned to you know, toothpicks. I call it because it shreds wood. They shred wood when they walk. They're basically so heavy. Anyway, Ah, it's kind of scary to think it's been watching that playground all this time. Makes me wondering what the cops know and if anybody's disappeared out there. So I got a little concerns because you know, behind this playground is a bush line that's just behind the parking latst snun very far and you can see through the book I've been back there. You can see perfectly fishing pond next to a playground the kids go to night day, every every day that they can, every weekend for sure. And this thing, you know, there's still I was called him board. You know, they're probably the most bored preacher out there all alone, if they're not with the family group. I I come to realize this thing might have been alone. I'm not sure because of the way it acted. It did a couple of things that gave me the indicator that it may have been trying to, you know, signal others. I'll tell you about that in a minute. So, uh, it calls back and forth five times. That kid makes me he's just stunned. You're going to believe that this thing is talking to him. It's right, right, right, right, right right. It wasn't that fast, but it was a it was a pretty fast gesture of voices back and forth him and that thing. And I was stunned because I never I mean, I read it a million stories. I've read stories from the countries, Canada, you name it. And I'm up on top of everything going on right now, anybody and every anybody who's anybody. And I don't say I'm anybody. I'm just saying I know what's what and what's up out there. And I keep up on it because I want to know. I want to see. I want to see how long they're going to keep this a secret, because I was told that no matter what I do or when I get on video in every release. So a little discourage. But anyway, back to the river in the trestles, so we're standing there in the trust is calling back and forth this thing he is, I'm not, And the encounter stopped at that moment. It had reached the edge of the of the river and was not calling back anymore. So we stood there for a little bit and then we I called, I made a call, I got, I got a little anxious. I decided to do it. Roar back Seaco roar. I wanted to hear that big roar that my friend got roared at. He thought he described the roar as a he thought of a feeline he was going to see, like a feeline like a ugar has been seen in that. Every big large black one can tell us that story too. Friend of mine, now big footing, that had one pacing him in a creek, A big, large black one pacing across the creek. He just sort of snapped, looked over and there was looking at him, big yellow eyes. He was scared to death. I thought he's gonna die anyway. Cougars do exist. People are black too, anyway. Uh So yeah, we left after that, and I failed to get my recordings from the iPhone.
Speaker 4: If I would have been, we wouldn't we'd be listening to it instead of me talking about because it was it would be something to hear that thing calling back and forth would have been the best calls ever heard of.
Speaker 2: Anything imitating in here like that. Stan Courtney's site at stan courtney dot com. You can listen to bigfoot mimicking, mimicking all kinds of things, animals TVs. Dog barking, I can't get weed eaters. U uh. He got a recording of a place that he took me, and I'm part of this little recording he did and it's out there. And if you ever go to the site and you're read listening to these these sounds, go to the blog because it'll tell you how he got it and where he got it and what got him there to get it. And one of them involved me. I was within the night that this happened. We're on that bridge and he's he took me out there with the bridge was told about to us from a guy that I met from Jerseyville named Jared. In Jerseyville, he had a sighting on Otter Road called the Otter Road Incident I think, or something on VFR report two nine six two nine five excuse me, VFR Report twenty nine twenty six five, where he tells about it crossing in front of him. I tell you some details, or you can go and read that yourself. Very interesting. I had to encourage him to put that on there. Also, the two people I encourage got two really good stories of Class A sightings and led me to my first sighting first time down there. Highly recommend that you all look in your area if you're interested in doing this, look for your green areas, rivers, your lakes, your ponds near you, any kind of water, just probably going to have some indicators of some sort tree lines nearby are I was helpful, but not necessary. They will travel in the dark to get to these things and drink out of them, and they go back to tree lines that are far away. They travel up to twenty five to thirty miles a night is estimated, maybe more. That's a guestimate. I personally don't think that and This was talked about long ago when I was younger. Peter Burn talked about this, Grover Krantz talked about this. There was a speculation still today probably about it. I think some of them do migrate. I don't think it's very far though. I think the ones that are here in Oklahoma travel maybe down to the eastern warmer ports of Louisiana, maybe in this fault you know area. Maybe that's why there's so much activity there is that there's a there's an area there called and people know this area. It's called the uh, the Great Thicket in Texas East East Texas area, and it borderlines the Faulk River Fulk drainage in that area where that Monster movie came from. And that is a fascinating area because they say, if you go there, it sounds like Jurassic Park. I don't recommend it. They talk about black vehicles following you, pulling you over, keeping you for hours, just messing with you, knowing that you know you can't do anything about it. Uh, you know, just passling it to the most point where you just want to go home. You know, we're done, Okay, fine, you got it. Uh. And they're good at it. You know, these these black project people there and they're protecting money. It's all it's all about. It's all about money. Trillions of dollars that are spent in the national parks across America every year. You could just imagine what they would do to protect that, keep people from taking there's any kind of monster camping around them. What I've come to find out is they live in the city limits. That first encounter I had was the city limits. It's a small town, but it still is a city limits. Hey, cars throve by there all the time, people went down there all the time. I'd never heard anything about that area having any kind of spooky monster, you know, thing going on at all. But normally towns have that. You know, you don't hear something like that once you're known to know about it, and they're like, hey, did you know about it? And that's how I heard about the screaming area. Lady Bridge and I went there. We had I did my first call there, got my first response back. It was very interesting, it was fascinating. I loved it. It got scary though, because there was one on our side that was coming up to us pretty quickly. It was breaking limbs all the way in too, And that was the scariest part, was that the limbs and the sound got louder and louder. And if I tell you the story I originally got me there, you'll understand why I booging down of there. Great place for a camera in my opinion, but I looked at it recently. In the area that I got my callback from was a swamp, but now it's farm land. They're farming it, so it's still probably over there somewhere, but not in that same spot. It called back to me that night. Anyway, my first callback was fascinating to get one called back. I mean I went to the right place at the right time in the north part of Carlisle Lake is where it was the screaming Hairy Ladybridge. So later on after our encounter, uh, you know, I failed to get the recording, but I got my own recorder and I put a velcrow on my hat and I attached the recorder when I go in, because I realized holding them makes a lot of scratchy noises and a lot of unnecessary things that you don't want to hear, you know, need to hear all that when you're trying to record so I put it on a bill of my hat. Unfortunately, sticks would hit it occasion, but it kept. It would catch way more than I could ever get trying to hold the thing and carrying it in on any kind of equipment or stand or you know, holder of any kind of stick. So I put it on a bill of my hat. You can try. It works pretty good, belchrum. So it worked, and I got a lot of recording. I recorded every time I went in. Unfortunately, the age of the recorder and the screen started to degregate. So get yourself something pretty good, solid state. Pay at least a DY two hundred dollars and you'll have something of the last lotter. Don't get the ones with the led screens. They go. That's what happened to me. So I'm just guessing when I'm pushing the buttons trying to get my recordings. But I still have it and still works. And I pulled the one that was important, which was the alone in the morning by myself, you know, with this with this thing anyway, So after this I started, you know, I told what they told their girlfriend. He told his girlfriend. He got home. We got we're very excited. You know, it's three in the morning three thirty. The more we get home, we're shacked, you know, with the adrelline just rattling off what we just saw. You know, they're not they're kind of quiet, but I'm jacked because I know what we saw. Anyway, So the next weekend she wants to go. So all four of us go, those two and his girlfriend and I. We get out there and we go to the this time we started from the boat ramp. And if you take the boat ramp and cross through the grass underneath the two lane highway fifty, there's a tunnel, very big tunnel, stand up tunnel probably, I don't know, twelve foot wide, six six and a half foot home. You can walk right to it. Very aquy on that opp and I wanted to shot this thing anyway. Uh So we go down in there with the four of us, and we go over to the trestles where her all of us were standing. We tell her the story. Well, you know, we had already heard it, but then we started describing, and he went this way, it landed, landed underneath us here, and it already dried up that quickly. That's how quick the dam can close and the ground can drop. But it was very hard passed and dirt substrate. And the reason I know that is because I found a toprin and it was just like some men. I don't know how it embedded into an inch into that like cement substrate, but it did. And I know her went up on that trustle to get away from My guy was with me chasing it. I think he saw it. I think it was playing games with him and it had duck in between these trustles, and it was he was running down there and we could see his hair. He looked like he had led Zeppelin here and it was real dark, you know, but his blond hair stood out down there. I can see him, and so could ever know the two. There's two others with me. His ex wife came down there one third in the morning to have a big footing down her. I brought a girl who like ghosts. She wanted to go down there. I said, okay, come on, Candy, let's go down there. So Candy, her husband was a truck. He's going ahead, you know, we'll see ghost So we went down. I took her down there, and I set up some chairs before they got there. I want to carry them in and have to carry in anything. Else. Uh. They arrived at one thirty at the picnic table, and we all walked through the tunnel underneath the two lane into the bottoms area by the trustles there at the Kaskaskia River edge underneath the river track down there, and stood there and looked around and didn't hear anything right there at that moment. I didn't. I don't like, I said, my hearing's bad. They did not at that moment, but I did tell them, hey, you know, if you hear something, touch me and tell me what you're hearing so we can all encounter it. Because a lot of times I've heard if you read, you'll know these things will try to segregate us. I don't know why they do it, but they do. Will they will target one person, and they targeted her, and she was behind me and there was two of us side by side with her buying me and her boyfriend next door and then walking back on the road back from the trestles. Well down by the trestles, I had done one of these. I like that, just a two coffer, just to clear my throat. We're coming back and she stops. She touched me on the shoulder, so I stopped. We turned around with all huddled up. I said, yeah, what's going on? He says, well, you didn't hear that? I said, no, did you guys hear it? No, they didn't hear it. I didn't hear it. She was standing right behind me. But my hearing's bad. But they still didn't hear it. And they're young, so I didn't know what was going on. But what she said she heard was this, she said at R five thirty more than once. She said. She said, it was like it was trying to get our attention. She said it would do just like you did the bridge. I said, no way. She said yeah. He said it sounded just like you when you coughed down by the bridge. I said, oh my gosh. So she said it's done it five times. I said, I'll stand here and see what we'll do it again, and he never did. So we just kept We walked back to the car, back under the bridge and went and left. A lot of these encounters, that's, you know, even with other things, I don't stick around. I've seen what I've seen them. I don't need to see anymore. Usually your encounter doesn't last. They're not sticking around to stay high. Normally, but I don't want to try to say I don't know what it was trying to say, but I wish I would have said something to it. That was my only time alone with one. That may have been the time to say something. They do speak to people.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: If you're interested, you know, you can contact me at my page. I'll tell you about other guys out there. I don't want to promote other pages because you know, Oklahoma City Urban Bigfoot Group is the only one that should be out there on Facebook. You can join the group and read stories that I got on there. I don't charge anything for anything, so it's all free and information I give you is hopefully go to help you in the future of your endeavors. If you're out there trying to encounter these creatures. You know, I'm not the only one to have encounters, so there's plenty other people telling about it. I do recommend some Stancourtney dot Com is highly recommended. There's three different audios you should listen to and read the blogs because the one blog about it's called bridge Runner and the reason it's called bridge Runners because and it is the only recording I have ever heard of one breathing heavily and running on all fours. Nobody pays attention to anything like this because it's you know, it's buried in his site and you have to know about it. He doesn't promote it. I do because I was part of it. I was at that bridge. That was the first bridge he ever made a call with me stand Cord. He made on the bridge that night, two third in the morning on a cold uh. I think it was November, early November. It was cold, and we were out in the middle of nowhere where Jared had had He had friend of his Jared Dad. He had a uh encounter around on outer Road, but near there. His friend was on a quad runner and he'd come off the bridge of the little two lane out of the middle of the and everywhere around him was the farm farmland. This is farmland out in Illinois near the Mississippi. Olden drafton type area, probably about thirty five minutes from the river from the Mississippi West is where we're at. And it's a little waterway between these farmland and there's a cement bridge. It's one hundred and ninety eight foot long cement bridge with steel rails. It's not a wooden bridge. Like, you know, they may have been back in but it's now updated. Anyway, he takes me out. We get pulled his jeep over. We get out and we walk out at the middle of the bridge and I got my coat. Man. We are bundled up because it is really cold. He brings a megaphone out and he sticks it to his lips. He goes, I get it. I get it, and recalled back about fifty percent of the time. Stan Courtney tells me and I said, oh, so it's our first time really meeting. I'd already been to his house just earlier prior to this, looking at his footprints, and I saw the Patty footprint to imitate, you know, the remake of the Patty footprint at his house, and all of his cameras and all of his equipment and all of his stuff that he had acquired for this study and all this stuff. He was doing well. He was dedicated to this and very good at it. So his audio stuff is very good. There's another one called I recommend Bridge Runner and also weed Eater that's fascinating. Where the Bridge Runner story, I mean, the weed Eater story comes from. You need to read on the blog. That's connected to the to the story. It'll tell you that he was in an area of Villainois, that they were walking through an area and this thing was like this kind of a weeded or sound like fire meers to me. I've heard the recording, so I know, like stand would take me, tell me inside stuff he wouldn't print. He would tell me things like it was staring at the woman to her window watching TV. You know, she was watching TV. He was staring through the window. She thought watching her, but it was really watching the big screen, giant glass windows. It was watching the fascinated by the leda. I think that happens more often than that. I think a lot of times people are being visited because they're fascinating by what's going on inside. You know, you can just imagine us looking in an ant hill. You know, it's kind of the same thing in there. In their eyes, we're just an animal. Probably to them, I don't know what they think, but u uh, I have my theories. But the bridge runner, weed eater, and there's a few more in there, sniffer, the sniffer that one's fascinating, a deer, a cow, and something else shows up to sniff. The recording area. It was baited and it was under a log. And you read the blog, you'll understand where that story case. It's very fascinating that the sniffer, the bridge runner, and the weed eater are great on stands bfro. He's a investigator, right, but he still is. Yeah. So Stan and I grew up in the same you know, Eugene area, and we had our connection there. But I went out with him a few times. Stan funnily joke. I mean, I think it's hilarious. He would carry a twenty two with him. But I understood why after he told me a story about the black panther following him. I was looking for footprints along a creek and I think it was northern Springfield area, standing like in Springfield area. There was some investigating going on in that area. There's a lot of sidings in northern Springfield, Illinois area, just north of the lake there that got closed down. And his theories were that some of the microbes coming out of the lake were from large animals. They're usually only seen in zoop or p or water. So this lake was shut down because of it. Well, really what was going on is Bigfoot was hiding and they were in the river running into the lake. But it was up in this area and these neighborhoods and people were steeing them and having encounters, and they were yelling at people and throwing things. And I mean people went through this one place in Illinois and Springfield into this and it's on stand site. Talks about this cemetery where they were walking through the cemetery in the back and there's a tree line back there, and all of a sudden it a rep into total explosion of breaking limbs, things flying through the air, nor near at them, but close just towards them. Just the total ruck that's going on behind and I think it had thrown some the rock down and they veiled. But that happened in Springfield, only a cemetery just outside of town there somewhere, And he talks about that story. But my personal encounters are the bottoms of Illinois and here in Oklahoma. The bottoms were the Harriet because I had my clothes. I was really digging for my you know, my own personal knowledge of these creatures existing or not. And that's why I was out. There's the only reason I was there. I did not care about anything else, So there to prove to myself that I've seen something that they say doesn't exist. And this is why I've said numerous times about this one down there, that it had been drinking that that well water down there and got bring something happened to its brains. And it's unfortunate that area is plagued with bad water from the past retardation. That Clinton County area has a whole bunch of buster running people around the bad water retardation from the past, chemicals in the fields, and they drink the well water and a lot of problems, create a lot of problems. They have schools, they're busting people around every retardation. They have to have special training to move a piece of wood to one piece box to another to make something else happen. And you know, that kind of thing was caused from the water in the farm lands of the midwest of Illinois, and it probably didn't just happen there, but you know, it gets hushed. You don't hear about that stuff. But anyway, I think this one was retarded. So I don't mean this, you know, to imply that retardation is a problem with anybody, youh man. I'm just saying that why would the most elusive creature in the world, be so out there for me to find it through things. I didn't even tell you about the rock growing an incident. I was getting to it. I mean, it was so obvious there was something there. But if you're elusive, why would you? I mean some of them are very silent that this someone is not. So Yeah, that was the Bottoms of Illinois.
Speaker 1: Well, Jeff for about an hour in and I know you've got more experiences to share, which, of course I'm sure the listeners would love to hear. Would you be up for coming back for a part two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, we can do that whenever you're ready let me know. Oh a great, I'm semi retired, so I have loft the time.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd love to bring you back on so you can do that. Thanks again so much for your time and looking forward to having you back.
Speaker 2: That's it for another episode of Bigfoot Eyewitness This Radio with Vic Kundiff. If you've had a sasquatch encounter and would like to be a guest on the show, please go to Bigfoot Eyewitness dot com and submit a report. We'd love to hear from you. Thanks for listening, Have a great night.