Speaker 1: The Age of Time from.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Daron Franz can reach you live this Friday night, April fourth, twenty twenty five, live from the facilities of ocelly dot com every Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard time. First hour is the Age of Transitions and the second hour is Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form, however you do so, please consider going to ocelly dot com and leaving a donation to help the network. To help Chuck. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com. You can find this show, subscribe to the podcast. There, you can find my other work. You can support me directly. There have t shirts for the show and my book, revolve Man's Scientific Gries to Godhead, available in paperback and ebook copies. Also have the Patreon campaign. If you sign up, thank you you're keeping this show going, continuing to post the Singularity Summit two thousand and nine videos to that as well as other material here and there, and we have the affiliate links. Once again, if you're ever buying any book, remember to click through the link to bookshop dot org on the side of my site. When you do, you're likely to find the book that you want, and that or anything else you buy from that link. It'll help me a little bit just for the referral. Will cost anything extra, but it helps the age of transitions here. So thank you for remembering that. And also Libson, if you're considering doing your own podcast, use your use my promo code friends two months of Lipsyn for free good podcast twisting service. Thank you once again for coming back and listening. I do appreciate it. Another thing that I don't mention very often is the podcast reviews. If you can write up a review or give a little star on the podcast app that you use, that helps a lot. I have not gotten a new podcast review on Apple Podcasts in years, and I don't know if I've got any new listeners in that same amount of time. I really I don't know. It's really hard to tell. And there's all the analytics with everything, but honestly, I don't even bother with it. I don't care. That's why I'm bad. I'm bad at what I do because I honestly don't care. I'm a voice on the margins. I'm a true voice on the fringe. I might be getting shadow. I don't know. I know I can be buried by algorithms. I'm probably am. I don't know that I am. I'm not going to say that I definitely am, because I don't know. I don't know what's happening. I'm not going out and actively really spending a lot of time promoting the show, and that's a big problem. But I'm not going to talk about that. I'm just stopping there. What I will focus on is that I'm happy to be doing this show. Whatever that means, I don't know, And I do know that when you record something that you make a in this case, piece of audio, it could, in theory last forever. Now whether anybody would want to listen to this thing at any point in the future, I don't know, but it's possible that someone might. If someone actually did care about this years onward from now, that'd be something that perhaps I'd be dead and not be able to be proud of. But now, while I'm alive, maybe in this moment I'll say, gosh, I'm proud of that thing. That might happen, and it might not happen to either way, I'm fine with it. We're just moving forward everybody, but a couple of things I have in the works, just so you know, I don't usually talk about this, but I'll give you a little previews of things you can look forward to. I've been talking to the folks over at Herbiverized Predators and we're working on possibly doing a live stream video debate where I would be on the negative side of the issue of herbiverizing predators. I would be against that concept, and then someone from their organization would be the positive pro herbiverising predators. So we're working on setting that up. That should be pretty interesting, and when we get that going, it could be fun. For what that's worth something to look forward to. Also, I've been talking to Robin Robin Unger, friend of the show, frequent caller to Uncle the broadcast. He's called into this show when I've just taken calls in the past two I'm sure if there are longtime listeners, they'll know who Robin is. He'll be coming on as a guest soon and we're going to talk about Carol Quiggly. So I have a show where Robin and I discussed Carol Quiggly. That should be a lot of fun and more guests. I don't have any previews of any other specific guests other than Robin, but don't worry, I will be getting more coming soon. Also, I wanted to mention the Uncle live streams, So the YouTube and the Twitch and the Rumble and even my Twitter x page, the frond simulation thing, the same live stream videos go through all those channels, and there's a kick one too. It's like I know it's forgetting one, but all those channels, they're mainly under the handle at UNCLE podcast. We do live streams and are fun. And not only do I live stream the show tonight, the show that we'll be doing in an hour from now, i'd live stream that on those channels, but I also do Uncle and I do these things on Saturdays. A lot of times we do the VHS watch parties. Sometimes we'll do the vintage gaming with Uncle, so we're either watching old videotapes or playing old video games and it's a fun time and if you know, if you want to check those out, I would recommend it. There's links to those at the Age of Transitions dot com. Of course on the tab, I've linked to all those channels, so if you're interested, I don't know, I just never really mentioned it on this show, so I figured it would and I've been Yeah, lots of stuff going on over here in normal life for me, and one of them is just contemplating whether normal life even continues from here on forward. I think everybody's kind of asking this question at this moment is like, what is happening? What are we doing? And where are we headed? Where are we going? Here? A lot of uneasiness, a lot of anxiety, what good reason? It's a lot up in the air right now. Hard to guess where we might go for sure, good luck with that. But once again I will be a fool and try to make some educated guesses on tonight's show here and there spattered amidst my commentary on all sorts of ridiculous notions. But yeah, normal life. Maybe we'll see what is normal anyway, right, But whatever it is, we do know that we're headed toward a transhumanist, digitally controlled future, digitally controlled world that we're already in. Yes, But the upgrades to the system, that's what it's all about. How this system gets upgraded, we're downgraded, how depending on how you're looking at it. To me, this is all just one big downgrade of the human race that's occurring that we're allowing to happen to us. It's being done to us to a good extent against our will. But hey, we're being made to like it in oh so many ridiculous ways, and it kind of works at least for a while, that being us being fun to, like our servitude and like our horrendous situation that we're barreling forward into. We're supposed to like it. I refuse to comply to that edict that order, Thank you very much. You're not gonna make me like any of this nonsense. Okay, I'm going to try not to be fooled as much as I possibly can. Of course, I will be here and there. Everybody has been, and that's the name of the game. But we have to at least attempt to not be fooled all the time. But yes, it's transhumanist digital future. There's all sorts of contradictions in it because it builds itself as something completely different. Hell, it even bills itself as being against transhumanism. The champions of this thing, this this new power structure, especially in the United States, it's the focus for me here, being a US citizen and all. But yeah, this is against transhumanism, of course. Okay, this is against the liberals. Who the trans humanists are liberals? I guess some of them are. Actually some of them aren't. Some of them certainly aren't, but what does that matter. They probably are all are liberals. They're all devil worshipers. You know what's interesting is I've noticed people online. These people, the same people that are selling this new system to us, by the way, this new digital control system. Those guys they are starting to point out Martin Rothblat. It took them long enough to even know who that was, but now they're starting to do commentary on Martin Rothplant, who I've been talking about for well over a decade now. But you know, not here to toot my own horn. But the Johnny cum lately is are doing all sorts of exciting things right now. So just keep listening to them, because what they are good at is promoting themselves, the very thing that I'm not good at. So I'll just let them go out there on their soapbox in front of the digital world and get all of the attention. Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I oh, okay, you're back.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're good we're okay, yeah, I've got too many computers. I'm here complaining about computers. I'm surrounded by them. Shock. I literally have three monitors in here. It's getting ridiculous. But anyway, that's just me. Okay. So the contradictions, so the system is being billed as something that's against the system. We're fighting the deep state. I was talking about on this lot, the same thing on last week's show. That the whole narrative here and selling the new regime that we live under is that we are fighting against the deep state, the old United States power structure. I'm not even saying that that is incorrect. I think that's surprisingly actually is happening. It just depends on how you look at it. Because definitely this is a regime change of sorts. There's new people coming in. But as I say that, we have to realize that those who know how to just go with the flow of things, they know which way the wind is blowing. Like Eric Prince, who we mentioned last week. People like that, if you'll notice, are learning the right code words and things that they need to say publicly to continue onward as things change. But the more they change, the more they say the same this is not once again, we're not gaining back any of our individual rights or civil liberties as American people. But yeah, I talked about that enough last week. So let's try to hit different points. So this is a new system being brought in, ironically enough by saying that it's actually destroying the establishment. This is a new establishment coming in and saying it's destroying the old one. Now, once again, we talk about the media figures here that are selling this thing, the talking heads that do the propaganda work for this whole thing, and there are many and varied. There's all sorts of different levels of them. There's all sorts of varieties of them. But it's fun to watch the different the different talking points pop up between all these different characters and see the unifying principles by which they all seem to be in agreement on. That's always fun to watch. But if you go back once again, if we're able to remember a few years back and what these guys were talking about, then I think it deserves something. You mentioned that somebody who actually did talk about Martin Rothblatt a decade or so go credit where it's due is Joe Rogan, and he did it in his trademark. Way at the time, he had some TV show. He had, like this short lived TV show that was kind of like a spin off almost of his podcast where they take like the kind of crap he was talking about, but they made it into show. It was similar to the show that Jesse van Toura got, that conspiracy theory show. It was the same format as that, but it was Joe Rogan's show. And there's one episode in it where he meets Martin Rothblatt at home and does like this interview and whatnot, and it was really terrible. Joe Rogan didn't even know what to ask, didn't even know. It's like the interview questions he asked were horrible and it's crazy. I was kind of surprised at how bad it was because Rogan himself was really an ardent transhaminist at the time. I don't know if anybody remembers this, but he would go on and on on his show about transhumanism and how in the future we're all going to merge our minds with artificial intelligence, and how it was just gonna be awesome and if you would just get right and take ayahuasca, you know how cool this is, and you know, it sounded like he was broadcasting directly from ESSLN Institute or something, right, But he would go on and on on his show like he did. I don't think he talks about those topics as much these days, the transhumanist the bladant transhumanist stuff, but he was all over that, and that was one of the reasons that I really didn't like him in the early days. I'm like, this guy is, he's weird, Like he never called himself a transhumanist outright, but he said all the same stuff. And then, yeah, he had that weird show and Martine ross Blatt ended up on it in a really weird segment. That'd be an interesting one to look up. But I think, Byna, what was that thing called Bina something or other, the thing where Martin made that bust for life. That's a robot thing that was featured in whatever, It doesn't matter, Rogan transhumanist. Now he's he's made a shift and his narrative has changed to, you know, just spout off the proper talking points that he has to know. And then we've got everybody's favorite digital overlord, Elon Musk himself. I mean, he's the epitome of big tech right who at one point would have been an enemy even for selling electric cars. He would have been seen as an enemy to the right wing contingent, which this is, this whole regime obviously has been sold to. That's the quite frankly, that's the demographic in the marketing sense that this has been sold as a product is sold really that simple. The demographic is the generally speaking right wing demographic. Right. But anyway, Musk is one of one of you. Now, so any preconceived notions you had about them, they were wrong. That would be being prejudiced anyway. So this is all good. But X is his propaganda platform. He's paid for it, him and his team have and it is useful to go on X to see the different propaganda, to just see the constant propagandustry. It's gut wrenching and disgusting, but it's somewhat informative if you can power through it just enough to see the recurring things. And man today heat themselves on it. It's ridiculous. It's the same thing over and over, copy paste, copy paste, copy paste. It is insane. And one of the big things recently on there obviously is this the whole Tesla situation, because I'll start with I'll start with the propaganda side of this story. And the propaganda unex is that the violent left winger mob that you may remember from such hits as the George Floyd protests and Antifa and I don't know, just all the mobs of that we're coming to destroy society around twenty twenty and all that. You know, all those left wing Soros funded mobs. Well, now they're going around to Tesla dealerships and they're blowing them up, and they're burning everything, and they're destroying they're being stupid and destroying Tesla's. They're being caught in cameras. They're gonna be thrown in jail. This should be considered terrorism. This should be a hate crime. All that stuff, and then the the fun little uh propaganda posts are, uh, do you stand with Tesla? Do you stand with Elon Musk? This is the company that's going to save America. This is the man that's doing all he can to make our country the best country. And he's so patriotic and he's trying to help us all. So all of that stuff, all of that propaganda, the narrative building off of the same things we've been saying for seeing for years, Like the left wing is just a bunch of George Soros funded protesters that like to burn down every city, and they're doing the same thing at the Tesla dealership. How da are they? That's what they're telling you is happening. What's actually happening is that people aren't buying Tesla products. It's a simple boycott and guess what it's working. Not buying that crap causes economic problems for the company Tesla. Do you think they want you to know that? No, they want you to believe that there's kids throwing molotov cocktails at every cyber truck that drives down the rud So what they want you to think. That's the image they need in your head because it's propaganda. It's fiery in this case, literally, we're talking about fire, right, fire in the minds of men. They want you revolutionary about a stupid car brand in the idiot who bought it and now is in trouble because his dumb cars aren't selling, but they have to sell it to you in this make believe way. Okay, So that's what's happening there. Meanwhile, also on the same online propaganda platform we're seeing I've been noticing at least an uptick, and not that this is new, because this has been on there for a while now, but it seems like there is an uptick and all this racially charged violence stuff, this race war sort of business, where whoever, you know, take whoever it is, is doing a post. One of these same people. That's that's that would most likely be all in favor of the new regime and making America great again and the country's being saved. We just had to power through this, and the glorious leader so strong and strength we got to do all weekend. You know, these people all quite a few of them, have gone about posting. You know, it's the same it's the same thing every time. What it is is someone who's white was murdered by someone who's black. It's that simple. That's the post. Or someone who's white was raped by someone who's black, right, that's the post. They post it. They say, look at this, this is an outrage, and they don't even do the dog whistle thing. They just say, hey, look what's going on here, and they do that, and I mean, we've seen this before, but We've seen this time and again these I've seen it a bunch because I've been in the old media world for so long. What happens is somebody starts posting these things, and they start like, you know, they post a couple of these things, and they try to act like they're just like calling attention to yet another suppressed issue or something like, oh, look at this, and then give them a year or two and they just become all out white supremacists. And even when they do that, some of them who are more like who are more pathetic, frankly, will pretend that they're not white supremacists when clearly they are. So that's what happens there. Isn't that great And they're a lot of fun to see that, to watch that happen and over again. I've seen this happen so many times, and it seems like it's happening again. It seems like it's happening in the view of a larger audience. And maybe I'm wrong about that, but to me, it seems like the various things that have happened time and again, it's the old formula, same old stuff is being just as the just as the fringe alternative concepts from even conspiracy culture were brought to the mainstream to bring in this new regime. Just as that happened and we got yes, all these concepts got a bigger audience all of a sudden, it seems like the same thing is happening with white supremacy that aspect of the alternative media. And I don't know, maybe I'm just making stuff up, right, I don't think so. But anyway, these hordes of truth bringers are they're they're doing a good job at destroying that old system. That's one thing that they're actually accomplishing, if that's their goal. I don't know if they have actual goals, but if they do, one would think it'd be too to the deep state, because they seem to say something like that, and oddly enough, it seems like they're actually successful at that. Now, what's what the actual outcome is is another thing entirely once again, the transhumanist digital slave system that we're all going into that's being sold as just America first, and we're so great and strong and nothing can stop us. But you know whatever, it's just destroy and rebuild is what it is. That occult concept. And something else I've noticed is that commentary on the occult and esoteric matters seems to all but have evaporated and disappeared. Does that me? Is that just me that things said? Are there people out there talking about this? Maybe they are. It seems like anytime I see anything close to this even pop up, even come into conversation, it's just somebody talking about how Satan wants control of everything and that Satan is in charge of the United States until it's not when it's deposed, or you know, something really stupid, some really bad, or they'll somebody will mention the occult as though it's like some sort of spiritual entity, like the Occult is coming and we need to stop it, or it's going to try to take over your mind, like it's some sort of like it has an identity, right, Like it's like the occult is an entity. So I've seen stuff like that, but not even that much of that, thank goodness. But I don't know. That's kind of an interesting thing. And I wonder if you know, any semblance of anything that gets us to think and use our mind in any sort of complex or useful sort of way is being discarded in favor of, well, you know, just find this propa n NPR to sell us on our own enslavement. Maybe, but globalism globalism is has not gone away. As much as we rail against fighting it. It remains the goal of international adversaries, or what previously would have been international adversaries to the United States. It's hard to even identify who our adversaries are at the moment because we are in such having such an identity crisis. Nobody knows well, nobody can trust America anymore, right, So those who were previously allies are going to I think we've had enough of old America over there. Why don't we start talking to each other and figuring out another way of new partnerships. Because they don't want to help, for one thing, But even if they did, I don't think we would want to help. But they clearly don't want to, So hey, we got to go another way. And yeah, globalism. It's a globalized world unfortunately, And yes, those that would have been adversaries absolutely know that, and they want to gain as much influence over this global economy, global system that they possibly can, and they'll be in a good position to do it with a weakened United States. But we're in luck because America is super strong, the strongest thing ever, strength, the likes of which the universe has never seen. So a right. Sorry China, Sorry, Russia, sorry even Japan, Sorry Europe. You losers, you've been free loaded on us for too long. It's time for you to go down. And you had this coming, all right. You asked for this, your little devil. We're sick of paying your way. We're not gonna do it anymore. Did really sticking it to them, all of them. They're gonna We're gonna really teach them what strength is all about. They're gonna learn strong. They're gonna learn the strong strength ways of a strong strengthful nation. America, the strong America, the beautifully strong. Okay, everybody knows that. Come on. I was on XT today and I read all the important information on there. Now, the only word I know how to use, the only adjective I have in my vocabulary, is strong. At least when I'm talking about the United States. I'm talking about others, the only way I know to describe them is weak. China week, Europe Week, Ukraine, we Australia, oh man, they're weak. Greenland Week. We'll get back to Greenland in a minute. Here, But yeah, it's interesting because if you're paying attention, you might be inclined to believe that conspiracy culture once again has been used to turn away the attention of our country, turn our attention away from the world, and simultaneously diminish our influence on the rest of the world. Right. And China definitely is happy right now because they know that they have been playing the long game, positioning themselves globally to be the top dog, and they absolutely want to be that. Russia, who I think is allied with China, I can't. I'm not going to say I know they absolutely are, because you know, there's always shared interests and then there's problems between any such working arrangements. But they appear to be friendly for the most part. Russia surely wants greater influence and revenge on us for what we did to them after the fall of the Soviet Union too. They were not too pleased about that Putin, especially who is ruling that nation with an iron fist now, so that he would be getting his way would only make sense when it comes to Russian affairs. And we've got the very real problem of international digital propaganda. That is something that is happening, and that we are all the targets of it. Can't That's just a fact. And what is astonishing is I can say that and immediately most people just completely stop listening to me. I'm sure, I'm absolutely sure of it, because I just made I just committed a sin in saying that that we here in America are the targets of international digital propaganda coming from other countries. Are we the targets of domestic propaganda? Yes, as getting into that earlier, but we are also the targets of international propaganda. And it can be this international propaganda can be easily cloaked now because why because we all have been trained only to look inward. Everything is about the United States. It's funny to make fun of Trump and how he has convinced his supporters about this American strength idea, but we've all kind of fallen victim to this inward and in a very real sense, it's egotistical, in vain at the macrocosmic national level of US to only really focus on us and to believe that the US still is like the soul world superpower. People on and all sides of the political spectrum are still framing all of their commentary. From that point of view, everybody is doing that. To the left, it's all about American empire, right, the American empire, the imperialists or coming after and sure we can be in league with Israel too, but it's all about American empire and anything. If you believe anything that could be untoward about the nation of China or the nation of Russia, well you shouldn't because that's just the American imperialist propaganda trying to fool you that they're not behind it, because it's always the American empire that's doing all these evil things, and they just want you to think that it's China phobia, it's Russia phobia or whatever you know. Right, So that's what the left does. The right, it's just all out American exceptionalism and we're so great that nobody could ever stop us. It's just that for them. And then if you talk if you start talking about China and Russia, it's it's it's in all sorts of stupid ways that we're all familiar with there, but it's it's the same. It's the same problem. You see, is that we aren't even able to conceive of the idea that these people outside of our borders are smart enough, clever enough to gain influence over us and to have their way with us. It's like not even a concept of something that could happen. And never you never see anybody say anything about this, and me once again me saying this, I know that I'll be if they might listen, which they don't. We've gotten that earlier on the show. But if they did, I would be a bad guy. And it's like, oh, what was that all? Listen to him? And depends on who's doing the criticism, but be the criticism from the left or to criticism, criticism from the right. But it's all everybody's being blind to the reality, the true global reality that we're living in of this digitized transhumanist control system. And yes, everybody's vying for control of that. Everybody wants to be the technological innovation leader and have a grip over the control mechanisms, the levers of this thing. Everybody wants influence over that. So you better believe that this whole power struggle for world order, the new world order, that technology is at the front and center of it. So the depths I've thought about this and hinted about this on the show a little bit and still remains very mysterious and something that should be looked into. I really don't know anything of importance to do with this, but what I'm talking about is the depths of collusion between the current power players within the US, those that have bought and paid for the current regime and who actually sit in leadership roles within the regime, and whether they're in public positions of power or they're behind the scenes just financing and controlling, they're doing both. We're talking about the big tech Silicon Valley contention that has bought and paid for the new government. So the depths of collusion between them and international intelligence agents. I think that that is a study that is worthy of time and consideration. Once again, I don't really know because the depths of the collision er it's impossible to say, at least for me, but it's an important question to ask me. That's what I would say, because again, these digital platforms can be used by anybody in the world two project their message to the masses, the digital masses, and it is being used for that. So what's going on there? I don't know. I don't I'm not going to pretend to know, but perhaps time will tell. Maybe alone, maybe that's something that's going to be a real important thing to keep buried moving forward in this digital world we live in, keep all that stuff under wraps, make sure that the algorithm knows what to suppress, and that being one of those things. It would make sense given the fact that as we were just looking at nobody is even willing to accept the notion of this happening to me, that's an indicator that it likely is happening. I don't know, call me crazy, but truth, the bastions of truth out there, they know that what I'm doing is committing heresy because they, and they're ultimate open minds, know exactly what they need to do, which is cling on to one specific concept that they have and never let it go. It's the epitome of an open mind and truth seeking, as they well know. And they'll tell you. They'll tell you what to believe in, how to believe it, and what to say. They'll tell you what's happening with Tesla. They'll tell you who to stand with, and if you if you're inclined to believe them, you'll listen to them. I hope that less people are, and I think that they might be actually less people doing the actual listening, which could be a problem in and of itself. That nobody believes in any of this anymore, which is yes, kind of good. I hope that that's the case, that we have nothing left to believe in, But it's also a very dangerous situation, and it feeds into this, ironically enough, it feeds into this system of propaganda that's been used to get us to this point. And so by merely not believing in anything anymore, we may be doing the bidding of the whole thing. But you know, whatever, the conspiracy is the conspiracy as they say, well, nobody says that, but they should so to hit a little bit of the news of the week. Tariffs obviously they're serving multiple functions. One is to placate the America first crowd that actually does believe this. There's some people who definitely do and will continue to do so to the grave. You can't stop them. It's too strong of an idea to overtake for them. Too strong. The wave is just brought them in the shore. So that's the tariffs are working in that sense for them, But they may be doing something else. They might be destroying once again our global influence perhaps. And it's interesting to think of the whole sort of new American imperialist concept under this regime, which has changed from the old American imperialist concept that the left wing people want you to believe is still strong and it is still up and running, which it is not. But this concept of taking over Greenland and somehow folding Canada into the United States, and I think even Mexico too, because there's the talk of using the military, send the military over the Mexican border down there, ostensibly to get the the narco criminal to get that whole situation under control, the organized crime down there, right, so we got to stop it with the American military. Sounds like a great idea, right, But all of that talk, I have to wonder if the idea behind that is to actually create a North American union. I mentioned this a few on the show. On the show before I know I mentioned this, but it's just an interesting concept. It seems like this this new American order wants that and to fold into their America first way of doing things, seeing as how we're not going to be able to really procure resources internationally like we did we have to buy, by way of force, take over any sort of neighboring territories so that we can extract there their resources. And with Greenland, it very much is about the rare earths and pulling them out of there. Now, the whole debate behind there is a debate. Yes, there's rare earths there, but the issue is how are you going to get them. It's gonna go and take a little pickaxe, dig a little bit of ice, out, reach your hand at one foot down and grab out all of the cobalt and all the selenium you need. Is that how it works? No, it's gonna be hard. It's gonna be an effort, an effort only for the strong to undertake. So you know that we're good. But yeah, you have to know that part of the Greenland concept and taking it from an evil European nation that's been screwing us over for so long. They had this coming. This is ours anyway, take that Denmark, go back to Europe. Right. But yeah, A B A big part of it is the rare earths and the mining the resources there that could be useful under the America First agenda. We don't need all of those important materials, those technical raw materials from other parts of the world, Africa, Asia, whatnot. We can find them right there in Greenland. That's part of it. Setting up a military basis there obviously and happened using it as a strategic post. This is the other aspect among others. And then Canada, also a pretty resource rich could do the same thing up there. North American Union Mexico also could be very useful. And then it would make sense also that the Gulf of America is the Gulf of America, because of course it is. This is the North American Union, which once again was one of the most evil concepts of the globalists fifteen or twenty years ago. But now it absolutely could be sold as the absolute, the utmost necessity for our country to win in the war. And you can all to war against China, which certainly probably will be like, we're gonna fight China. We're gonna show them, We're gonna show them how strong we are. They can never gonna stop us. Now we have our North American Union. Good luck stopping that. You couldn't even you couldn't even if you're tried. There's no possible way. Not the strongest you thought America was strong. Check out the North American Union. It's even more stronger. Take that Ji Jimping. I'm sure Jijimping is very scared right now, scared of the muscles of us are pure raw strength. He's very terrified, as is well. I'm Putin's just laughing all the time because we can't make up our mind whether we like or dislike him. I mean, it's kind of I think I saw in that tariff snooze that Russia was not subject to these new cares for some reason. There probably is no good reason for that, other than the only thing I can think of is that Russia is a strong country, so we respect them. So Trill recognized, Trill, no teriffs for you, Russia. You got out of that one. Only the strong survive in the future. Okay, this is evolution, This is social Darwinism, which is good. Now, I don't know if anybody even knows what that means anymore, which is also good. That's another point of this is to make us incredibly stupid, so we don't even know how to talk anymore. Thus the very useful insertion of new authorities like Elon Musk, a man who barely can string two words together. But somehow he's being billed as mister personality and just the most charismatic, exciting guy ever that can do. He can do anything. He can't talk, he can't piece together one sentence, but he can save the world, that's for sure. And the one solace I take in this is that it looks like that guy is starting to lose a bit of his grip on his propaganda narrative, because I don't think anybody is. It seems like he's falling out of favor. I have seen that. There's the talks. I'm sure most people are aware of this talk said he's falling out of favor with Donald Trump. Actually, excuse me, my throat has been really dry. Actually, well, I proved it. When you tell the truth, they send nano robots after you, then infect your throat. They come after you. You're targeted. I'm a targeted individual, targeted by whatever the replacement for the CIA is at present.
Speaker 3: Are they attempting to neutralize you with the brand new co intel pro I mean, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Okay, shuck? This is obviously nanotech. I've done my research on this. They're using nanobots and they've inserted them in my throat using a squirt gun. They send a kid to your neighborhood. They can't work your neighborhood kid with a squirt gun. But the squirt gun's actually filled with nanobots, and he shoots it at you and they go down your throat in silence as you They can't work.
Speaker 3: They can't work it out with the chemtrail. Guys, what the hell? It's California, man, chemtrails. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: It's it's also being delivered by that system as well, Chuck, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, wow, I'll tell you man. It's so strange to hear you having troubles like this. I hope you're okay, though, if you need to, like, you know, sign off. We could sign off for the hour if you want to get something I think I need to.
Speaker 2: I'm telling too much truth. Okay, I can't go on. I can't go on. It takes too much out of me.
Speaker 3: Okay. Do you want me to close out your hour?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I have enough in me to plug my own website.
Speaker 3: Okay, do it.
Speaker 2: And also the network. This is Friday, the Ocheli Radio Network. Of course, this is Transitions we're about to move into Uncle the broadcast. You want to stick around for that, but also the Age of Transitions. Dot com is my website. Thank you for all of your support for listening to the show, for sharing it, and for beating the shadow banning that's clearly happening to me. You're the only only way that we can beat the shadow banning system is by sharing the show with others. In fact, record the shows onto audio cassette tape and start sharing those audio cassette tapes with like minded individuals who actually have tape players like you, because they're equally insane as you, and they're heretics. It'd be proud to be a heretic and tell the truth and be the target of the Nazia, the anti deep state intelligence agencies that are probably working with foreign governments. But that's good because they only work with the strong agents of governments that want to take down our deep state. And everything makes a lot of sense now, and I'm just really excited about the project, and I'm not on board with it, but I anyway, just listen to Uncle. Okay, did you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War.
Speaker 6: Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam.
Speaker 7: War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 8: Revelation through con say here it all shall a fact, Keilly fact, you are the A fact, the young the world you are the fact mm h.
Speaker 2: And a.
Speaker 8: Revelation through conversation. Here is oh chill you fact, Oh Shelly fact dreams and through right James.
Speaker 7: Brow Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 9: Honey, Morning Morning, Morning, Morning, Morning Morning.
Speaker 10: Listen is a monteasey but you co wait God wait go wait here, Well pick up God, hand your cellphones and hai me and listen to I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 5: Watch out.
Speaker 10: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up the better get ready for this because it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna hit the air drums. I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes you are listening to uncle the broadcast. My name is Eron, I'm the nephew law hearing means to start of the show.
Speaker 4: Uncle, Hello, ladies and gentlemen, three sixty three episode, Now we can go on and talk about what we're gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness, we have that freedom.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that we do, because, man, is there a lot to get into tonight. I mean, we're live.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you, I got the betting people. I would trust Danny so far in the bedding. Okay, he gave me my dollar. Yes, So now whoever else ows better get on that phone and start owing people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, if you're listening, last week, we resolved or we started to resolve the super Bowl wager that got started before the super Bowl, and we know that story and the dirty dollars have started already coming in the first one from Danny, our friend Dan Sanny.
Speaker 5: That's what I just said.
Speaker 3: Yes, jim Jimmy James covered me. Now, I don't know about Robin, but Jimmy James covered me. I haven't gotten mind from Danny yet. But Danny's in California, so he's right by you, guys, so it's easy.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: Oh, you got his you got his video?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got I got Jimmy.
Speaker 2: James Jimmy James, and of course, if you're on a call tonight three one nine, five to seven five zero one six for Scott Charles Dotter Chellie type Chuck a message, he'll bring you on or call three one nine five to seven five zero one six. You will be on the show. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: And whoever is on a call, have a drink with you. Of course, we got another review to do.
Speaker 2: That's another thing we're about to do. Uncle, do you want to start this. Let's start one because we have two different drinks here. We better get to it, uncle. So some nights we do a special.
Speaker 4: I gotta taste these because these are sitting refrigerated for two weeks and I gotta see what these taste like.
Speaker 2: We want to have bum mind Bob well, I've been getting a hold well he hasn't been available. But we'll have one maybe to drink another one of these because there's many flavors. These are hard Mountain dews. Yeah, I know, it's what they are. We have two different flavors tonight, we're gonna try to drink both. We have watermelon and we have Baja blast. That's what these are. So we are gonna drink at least one of these, maybe both. What do you want to start with?
Speaker 4: I want the lemon watermelon, the watermelon one because that antation on them.
Speaker 2: I do like watermelon melon flavored things, uncle, So that's what this is what I want to try. So let's see here, Hard Mountain do five percent alcohol by volume, watermelon, zero sugar. These things are all zero sugar.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good for me, bad for you. You don't like it. You don't like it, so I don't know. You might go low on this on this pic.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you will. These days, I feel like they're doing better with zero sugar, and they used to, so it has a chance of not being terrible.
Speaker 4: No sugar, man, I didn't know that I could drink those. So yeah, they're gonna start drink. You told me, sugar important it is. It is perfect for you, uncle, It's perfect for the show. So we are going to start with this Hard Mountain do.
Speaker 5: Jack, do you gotta drink?
Speaker 3: I can grab one. I can grab one.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chuck's again his drink. He will be doing a review. I can't wait to hear what Chuck has. I'm but pour into your cup here, uncle, and then I'm gonna drink out of cant and so I'm gonna try to half and half this for us.
Speaker 3: I bet uncle can guess what I have here?
Speaker 2: What does Chuck have?
Speaker 5: Jay Jay Jay Jay Jack Daniels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see he knew, I knew, I knew what he dats, I knew what he drinks, Jack Daniels.
Speaker 3: I've got the name brand thing here today too. Boy, the black label, old number seven right in front of me. So that is going to be mixed in with the vanilla coke, just.
Speaker 5: So you know, vanilla cone.
Speaker 2: I like that. That sounds good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Usually I'm not into vanilla coke, but as a mixer there, I'd like the sound of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, No, I like vanilla coke anyway, but it just so happens that's what I have. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to see what your review comes in, as Chuck, and then we will give one to ten on this. When we're done.
Speaker 5: That's head this and start drink.
Speaker 2: Drink everybody, take your drink now. I'm just glad to get the nanobots washed down into my digestive system as opposed to hanging around in my throat cavity. That's much better, Uncle, I taste watermelon. You taste it? Uncle?
Speaker 8: What are you?
Speaker 2: What are you thinking there? You look like you're deep in thought going on drinking.
Speaker 3: You better be careful with those nanobots and that gmo popcorn. You know you might get hurt. Relax. I just had to loop. Well, but uncle, you don't have the nanobots. He's got the nanobots and the gmo popcorn. He's gonna get hurt just saying nanopop.
Speaker 2: Who is nano pop? That's me dangerously take that rf K Junior moving into fire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got another one we're going to show tonight too. On my tic tac and put that on.
Speaker 2: Anybody have a syringe with something? I was gonna put it in my arm and just put it in there. I don't even care what it is.
Speaker 3: Why don't you get it? Why don't you get a ten calorie TIKTACU aaron that will work for you?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Oh, by the way, Uncle's tik tac is going pretty good. We've been posting a new videos we're pusting to today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's two today that we've got.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, anybody's uncle the podcast on TikTok is it on?
Speaker 4: Is it on?
Speaker 2: This? Though, no, I can't show it on this but.
Speaker 3: I really, I really quickly want to ask, though, if anybody on the live stream has heard that that intermittent buzz that just popped up a couple of times. It sounds like we got an electrical noise on our line somewhere, and I was wondering if the listeners can hear it or I'm the only one hearing it. It comes and goes. It's not happening right now, but it's like a real quick and then it goes away. Let me know if you guys can hear it out there? Okay, please go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm glad you're asking me, Chuck. We don't hear anything, so it's good over here. But uncle, man, we have a lot going on with our show.
Speaker 4: This is getting a whacko and it's getting up there, way up. Then then I might be passing him.
Speaker 5: We have I don't know what is.
Speaker 2: We have so many possibilities and so much opportunity ahead of us. We're just going to take the bull by the horns and do everything we can. Now, Uncle, you know that every good podcast needs guests from time to time, right, Yeah, Well, I have good news for you and I have bad news for you.
Speaker 5: Give me a bad foost. I hate good to say that is that.
Speaker 2: We could be the victims of some sort of strange yet to be identified online spam or scam operation with fake guests.
Speaker 5: You can take it. I can understand that.
Speaker 2: You can handle that, right.
Speaker 4: I can understand that because there is a lot of fake people up there.
Speaker 5: That's how I can take that. Okay, Now, what's the good news.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you asked.
Speaker 3: I'll go.
Speaker 2: The good news is potentially this thing, whether it's spam or not, might actually have real guests on the other end that we could have on the show one way or another.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't hang on a calling.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: Oh I call in.
Speaker 5: Then you know the numbers. Let's see you guys there.
Speaker 3: It is three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six call on in.
Speaker 2: Yes indeed, but yeah, uncle, specifically, so there's a specific thing going on here. I've mentioned this on the show before, but a couple of months ago, I was I got an email. Initially, there's only one of these things. I've gotten several now at this point. But what it is is an email from a a person who is a booking agent for an attorney at law who is asking to be on your podcast. An attorney wants to be on Uncle the podcast he.
Speaker 4: Does, I might need one after this is all over them potentially, Yeah, yeah, so we might let him talk.
Speaker 5: Okay, well cetophone? Uncle? Hold on?
Speaker 3: How'd that thought?
Speaker 2: This? I can't okay?
Speaker 5: You got who is on his lining? H? I mean, Jimmy, boy, did you have did you get it? Announcement?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 9: What's going on in there? Uncle? How can you need a lawyer?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 5: That is another court?
Speaker 4: That's the story that I'm going to get to with sidekick here. You don't know what he's saying. I have to get to that that yet. But we're having we're having a test beers. We got your favorite mountain two tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Jimmy, before you get into the hard mountain dew is what they got tonight. They're testing. But before you get into that, I got a question for you. Did you did you mail separate dollars to everybody yet?
Speaker 2: Or or what do you?
Speaker 3: What do you what is your idea there with taking care of the bets?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Chuck guy sent you extra money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you did yeah, I read that, but I was confused. Yeah, I was confused as to what you wanted me to do. Are you asking me to pay to pay the debts out of that?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 9: So yeah, okay, and I'll be setting more, uh, send them more Monday, So don't.
Speaker 3: Worry about that, no problem. I just wanted to get it clear if that's what you wanted me to do, because what I'm gonna have to do is is PayPal everybody, because I got a PayPal did they?
Speaker 5: Did you know that PayPal is getting expensive check?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I hate something about Oh gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know this. What's going on? This is stupid? PayPal costs more? What with fees?
Speaker 5: Now that was going I don't know something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're they're up in their fees. They're up in their fees. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of a pain. Yeah, I do use it, so okay, all right, Well anyway, Yeah, it seems like everything's getting ironed out. We got the dollar from Danny. I'm sure it will be coming from Jimmy. Jimmy faith in that. Hopefully we can get Coolly on board and Ed. I'm not even worried about him either, so everything seems to be working itself out and pretty good.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, but they at least you know where to send it to. I got it actually in the mail.
Speaker 2: Tell you is Cooley is definitely a wild card in this story, to be sure, but he always is with everything that he does, so that's just the Coolly way. But uncle, do you want to learn more about these attorneys?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, look back to the attorneys I want to.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the initial thing was booking agent emails me, hey, I represent someone or other. In fact, I think I have some of these emails. Let me see if I find the first one here. Okay, I have four of these emails at this point, but here's one. Let's just pretend this is the first one, because they're all the same a way. Okay, greetings uncle the podcast Meet Andre du Bois, Redbert, Attorney, Army veteran and founder of Remberer Law Firm LLC. Andre has practiced law since two thousand and nine, established his firm in twenty fifteen and brings unique insights from his military service as an Army artillery man and fire based commander in a rock along with his adventurous journey canoeing twenty one, one hundred and eighty miles down the Mississippi River. Guest topics for your show Personal injury, law, protecting rights in a changing landscape, Lessons from canoeing Mississippi River. So Andre offers compelling perspectives on law, outdoor adventures, and the evolving legal industry. Would you be open to featuring him? With appreciation? Laura Collins Media Morpheus fourteen twenty five, Oxford Court, PA to pass just say so. So this was I think this actually might have been the first email. So I got this one, and what I did uncle was I was like, yes, we would love to have an attorney. Remember we were talking about this. I thought an attorney would.
Speaker 5: Be in, bring him in, bring him in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that I want to hear him of these guys. Yeah, that's exactly why I said. I'm like, yes, please, how do we do this. Let's make it happen. Here we do the show, and here we do it this way. If you want to come on, this is what we do. And then I didn't. I might have heard like one message back, but then I did it at all. And now over time I've received at least four of these emails, all with a different attorney and all being signed. They're all coming from this Media Morpheus company in Pittsburgh. And it's always a different person's name. This is so the booking agent is always has the last name Collins, but it's a different first name. So here's one from Keith Kierra Collins. Here's one from Belinda Collins. Here's one from Laura Collins which I read earlier. And then the other one I have is from another Collins. Who is it? It's from Marico Collins.
Speaker 5: I need some ladies on this thing.
Speaker 9: Well, we've got this Barnabas Collins from Barnabas Collins.
Speaker 2: Not yet, but I probably will get that tomorrow. Jimmy, I went doubt it, and all these Collins is, I don't know what's going on. So you get this like I'm I'm questioning, and I found the website for this Mediamorphous, right. I even't have a phone number for them, And what I think we need to do is call the number and try to like get to the momb AND's like, hey, look, Mediamorphous, what are you doing. I've answered your mail, your emails, you don't get back to me. I'm trying to get these attorneys I want all of them on the show. If I could get them, like, what the heck are you doing to me?
Speaker 9: Oh man, I'll spare this out. You tell Jimmy James Legal Eagles on the phone. I'm telling them to get their asses on the phone, get on the horn right now.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm gonna do tonight.
Speaker 4: But they couldn't do it because I had to cut Chuck Sting before we could do that.
Speaker 2: They were thinking that we were we were contemplaying maybe calling it tonight. But I think what we'll do is we will call this number, and heck, if anybody else wants to call it, I'll just read you the number right now. Let me see it, let me find this where to put that. The number for Media Morpheus is four one two four oh seven eight eight five three. So if anybody wants to call them and try to ask them, like why why these emails are being sent to me and I'm trying to book these attorneys and they're not answering me, feel free to call them. But Uncle and I on our live stream tomorrow when we watch the VHS watch stream.
Speaker 5: Stream, we're gonna we'll do We'll call them.
Speaker 2: Then. That's what we'll do. So that's it, uncle, seek question, what do you think about this situation?
Speaker 5: I like to see and get some more people. That's good. Yeah, this is good, is excellent? Have yeah, sinceing what's happening here?
Speaker 2: We had tonight?
Speaker 5: I could use one.
Speaker 2: Seems like it. Yeah, yeah, I think it'd be a hilarious guest. Actually that's why I said yes, I can't. Honestly, Jimmy, Jimmy, does this sound like it's a scam or some sort of fake thing? Just what's going on? Scam?
Speaker 9: I find that odd. The four or five people that emailed you had the same last name. That definitely is a red flag in my mind. You know, I'd look into their group a bit more. And what's with this name Morpheus? Nothing I've ever heard in my life named Morpheus was anything good.
Speaker 2: Maybe they want to red pill us, Jimmy, that could be a good thing, or you get red pilled by mediamorphous. Yeah, it could be great, I guess.
Speaker 9: So let's Keanu Reeves our one of these bar Barnabas Collins or maybe Quinton Colins. Other than that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jimmy, are you drinking a mountain dew? Tonight. I am.
Speaker 9: I'm drinking probably the same thing. You guys are only mind's name.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not a not a lick up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have the watermelon flavored we got.
Speaker 5: I got two.
Speaker 9: I just got playing old.
Speaker 8: We have a ding.
Speaker 4: We have a ding twelve pack of seek Peck or whatever it is downstairs.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we can. We can drink to tonight.
Speaker 3: We can.
Speaker 5: I mean, I put you.
Speaker 2: Up in fact, uncle, we should try to get through this first one so we can wait it so we can get to Baja Blast.
Speaker 7: In a moment.
Speaker 5: I already had my number.
Speaker 2: You're done with are you finished drinking it?
Speaker 5: Go ahead and take you let me down this down that drink, and let's see what you say.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I have to get my rating first.
Speaker 5: You know that, Okay, because I always take my second.
Speaker 2: Okay, hard mountain dew, watermelon, zero sugar. I'm going to rate this a six. I don't really like it. I know that.
Speaker 5: I knew why I knew that.
Speaker 3: Why did I do that?
Speaker 5: Because there's no sugar in it.
Speaker 2: My dad had something to do with that.
Speaker 5: Dad has something to do with it. Nope, mine's open the top.
Speaker 2: Over the top.
Speaker 11: Yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ten ten out of ten on that Wow, Okay, all right, I mean because I.
Speaker 3: Know, I know you.
Speaker 4: I know you taste buds now more or less, you like something with sugar. First thing that was because these didn't have any and that that right away told me.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a loon. Yeah, no, I didn't care for it. It reminds me a little of that swirl crap that we got from the dollar store, oh so long ago. Now it's better than that.
Speaker 5: That's the one that he threw on on on the lawn. Yeah, the one, Yeah, that Santa Claus. Well, I thought it was more like the Santa Claus wine.
Speaker 2: Santa Claus wine.
Speaker 5: I thought that would be the one to Santa Claus.
Speaker 3: Wind just made him throw up.
Speaker 2: That had Yeah, that made me throw The wine wasn't that bad. It wasn't great, but it made me throw up as a ball.
Speaker 3: But I killed a patch of grass with that swirl crap and tell yeah, yeah, that's really creative. Accident.
Speaker 2: Sent you the Was it the cake flavored one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wasn't It was birthday cake flavored and it was just so bad. And then I didn't finish it and I left it sitting there all night. And then I took it and dumped it outside and it literally killed a patch of grass.
Speaker 2: Well we might have learned something from that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's rough. There's the cure for your chemtrail's there, just kill the grass. Yeah, but that was in your sister take out his man. Yeah. See it's got its uses, man.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we so with that review either way, Chuck, do you want to give your review of the whisky or you're just doing.
Speaker 3: The one and you want to Well, you know what, I did two things here because I actually missus Zo brought me another drink and guess what it was a mountain new Code Red. So I mixed the Code Red in the one cup with some jack, and then I also mixed the vanilla coke in another cup with some jack. So I got two things here, all right?
Speaker 2: So yeah, review one.
Speaker 3: So let me tell you the Code Red with the jack not not not not my best work. I gotta tell you it's only about a six and that's pretty bad because it brings the jack by itself down a little bit. Not good to put the jack dangels with the Code Red.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 3: However, big winner though on the Vanilla coke with the Jack it's nice. It's really good. Actually, you still get a little bit of a sting because I still want to taste, you know, the jack, So you get a little bit of a sting and you can get the vanilla. The sting and the coke balance just right, Okay, about about a two to one sort of ratio. And and and that's good. And I give that a nine and a half.
Speaker 5: Nots as high as he ever gotten.
Speaker 2: You got it sounds pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it works out. Good is a winner.
Speaker 2: So one is excellent.
Speaker 3: Code red not so good.
Speaker 2: We won't we won't be trying that. No, Code Red and whiskey. Of course it doesn't work, which.
Speaker 5: I don't have that. Pet that off the list for my new revolution. Yeah, coop, there, I get my Levolution drinks, and is it? What these are?
Speaker 2: What things I do?
Speaker 4: I test these drinks to see maybe in the future bring them back or if they're.
Speaker 5: No good, take them off.
Speaker 2: That's how I will.
Speaker 5: That's why I do these tests on these drinks.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 3: But I thought the code Red would work good because cod Red is basically cherry flavor. You know what I mean. It's red, it's cherry flavor. It's pretty good. It doesn't change the color of the jack too much. I mean it's you know, makes it a little darker and that's it. But no, no, it didn't. I was surprised because I like that honeyjack we had, Remember the honey Jack That was good stuff. But this, yeah, definitely way better. Vanilla Coke. Yes, and it's the name brand, the Coca Cola Vanilla Coke with the jack perfect So number seven works with that, but not with code red.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, well we learned something there. Uh uncle, we got to get to Actually, I realized that I have to repost the ex post that's going through my friend simulation of this show. What is that X post? Well, we're live on X We're live on YouTube or live twitch at the same time. Yeah, so I'm reposting the X one through your X accounts. I just did that.
Speaker 5: It's my account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't worry, we got it.
Speaker 5: We read about whose the count the important.
Speaker 2: Thing, Uncles. We have Baja blast hard amounted blasters. Next, we're gonna open this up and see if this is Oh god, they got me a little there here. Let's see your cup. Hopefully this is better than watermelon, because okay, I liked it, and we know that you liked it. We know that you liked it. That makes one of us. So let's see Baja blast.
Speaker 5: Here goes done blast.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting something else? It still has that sugar free taste, doesn't it. It's good?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's good. You know good. I know you're gonna be low. I know it's gonna be low. I know your mind. Well, I know your mind. It's gonna be low when you count. I just know, well, you just don't like the sugar free taste.
Speaker 2: Fact, there's not a one chance that the sun will rise tomorrow. Okay, what's that? We don't know that it will?
Speaker 5: Now we're in space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are hurtling through space all the time. We need to go to bars for some reason. I figured that one out yet, ask somebody else that they have all the answers. But we'll see.
Speaker 3: I might like it.
Speaker 2: That's the important part. Uh. We've got these attorneys that claim they want to come on the show, and they're booking agents. Frankly, booking agents of all stripes are kind of getting I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to. I don't want to a one that does a drook gang. You know what I mean, okay about being ace stealing thing. Would they call us callers shoplifters? Yeah, shop shop callers whatever they call them.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, you're talking about stealing somebody's identity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't want damn I scamming is Yeah, then I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Hear this wasn't a fishing thing because they didn't have like a link for me to click on or anything.
Speaker 5: So I thought we got into the call.
Speaker 3: We got to go this call.
Speaker 5: We got a call on here, I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, yeah, hi, hi uncle, This is Danny from Northern California. How you guys doing?
Speaker 5: Hi good? I appreciate the money and thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh you're welcome, You're welcome. I can I'm a sleep better. Did I know that I paid my dabt?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: So I got a little jus of what you're drinking?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the Mountain.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to another Dustfeld beer. Just prior to coming on the show.
Speaker 2: I had a cult.
Speaker 1: It's a dirty thirty pale ill I give it a nine point two. It's really good. And now I've got a good Irish whiskey bush Mills will a splash of ginger ale and it's always always in the upper nines.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds good, all.
Speaker 1: Right, cool, but hey, another thing with the drinking is I think it's started with Jimmy James. He talked about he heard the Comedy Show and he asked Chuck to do some comedy and he's put out. He had a boat from his news which I've enjoyed, and he went into a whole breakdown of comedians and I want to get your guys thoughts and share the comedy show, a breakdown of the of a comedian that kind of goes under the weather and your thoughts, any thoughts about Andy Kaufman?
Speaker 2: Oh? Uncle, do you know who Andy Kaufman is? Yes?
Speaker 5: I heard that name.
Speaker 2: He was the guy who wrestled women in nineteen eighties. He would wrestle women inter gender champion. He was. He was also on the TV show Taxi.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, that was the one he was un Taxi. I watched Taxi. I know that whole show Taxi. That's when they got me thinking, who you think?
Speaker 3: I think eventually I think eventually Jerry the King Lawler actually beat him up. Uh Andy Kaufman, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a long standing huge Yeah, they would fight each other all the time. Yeah, it was hilarious. Yeah, I think he heard him.
Speaker 3: Not quite as bad as Jim bellser got hurt by Hulk Cogan, but pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: He was always found that he was he was kind of playing everybody, you know, he had his bit, but in real life he was He was never really totally out of character. Because when the Taxi got really huge and his character laughed, it was incredibly popular. He offered not to resign with Taxi and they basically got the the producers of the show he had to have a city want to help a fellow comedian. He got in his contract is they had to have a cameo appearance of Tony Cliff.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Tony Cliff and him, and they got him on there and totally showed up and hired real prostitutes and showed up on the set and.
Speaker 1: They couldn't record Tony Clifton so says, it's in my contract. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not recording the shows. I mean he was playing everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, if you're asking me, Danny, I love Andy Kaufman. I've done shows about him actually, and yeah, yeah, I've I've brought him up on the show before. Yeah, I find him fascinating and yeah, I love it. I love all that stuff, the inter gender champion and messing with people's minds and just especially like like thirty years.
Speaker 3: It took people to finally give up on whether he was faking his own death, you know, like literally for years and years, maybe had to confidence faking it. He's gonna pop back up. I'm telling you, he's going to show back. Other comedians all over the place. We're talking about this for literally like three decades. He's gonna pop back up. Watch you know, and he never did.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's almost like it reminds me of the Houdini thing, you know, who said, you know what, I'm going to tell my wife a special word and if she knows it, do a seance and if you can ever reach me on the other side, my wife will know for sure. Okay, yeah, yeah, because he liked busting busting spiritualists, which was funny. But anyway, oh yeah, that's right. I mean, that's that's performance art in another way, you know what I mean, it's kind of serious actually, but it's it's performance are nonetheless and you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so. And he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found him that same funny because he just was he was kind of like playing everybody. There was one episode where he bombed I think he bombed on the Senate Live, and then he came back to his second one and it was the strangest Senate Live and I ever saw it. He became like a born a grade Christian, brought his wife on and it was the strangest.
Speaker 3: Well, he did this whole weird thing where he like had a he practically like acted like he was having a nervous breakdown when he bombed on purpose. Yeah, yeah, and yeah, and he went running into like a dressing room and he locked himself in there and he wouldn't he wouldn't come out, and like nobody knew that the crazy thing, see this is Tom Green is silly to me. I know you like Tom Green, Aaron, but Andy Kaufman was so messed up because even the people working with him couldn't tell whether he was real, like is he really hurt hip is he really? Is he really messed up?
Speaker 2: Is he like nuts?
Speaker 3: Or is he just screwing with us? And and nobody ever knew that's how good he was, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, Well Tom Green has said he took inspiration from him, and clearly you can see that. And when he did his Saturday Night Live he tried to do kind of the same sort of stuff. But yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, and Andy's awesome.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no way, Tom, you know, it's sort of like, oh, well, Chris Farley was super funny and original, and I'm like, yeah, John Belushi, but you know, Tom, there would be no Tom Green at all, no matter what you.
Speaker 2: Think you Chuck is. Now they're saying the exact same thing about Tom Green. He's getting a lot of traction these days, and they're saying, like, Tom Green was the original podcaster. He's the one that told Joe Rogan to do the podcast to begin with. He's the one that inspired Jackass, He's the one inspired all of these like influencers. So like they're saying the same thing you're saying about Andy, they're starting to say this about Tom Green. Now. I don't know if you noticed that, Chuck, but he's actually getting a lot of credit now, at least I've seen it online. People are starting to say that about him. But what that's worth, you know, people say a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I got you I did see the Rogan thing. But you Knowgan, Rogan just kept tripping through his career, you know, somehow failing upward constantly. I don't think it was a great stand up. I didn't think it was all that interesting on fear factor, But somehow he just kept getting work, Yes, Rogan, and then he lucks into the best, you know, podcasting position in history at a time when podcasting was still a joke. I mean, everybody forgets only about fifteen years ago was like, what he got a podcast? Nobody will ever hear it? What you and your mother, you know, that's it. And nowadays everything has a podcast, everything, everyone, and they usually have multiples of them, you know. So I don't know what to make of it. But Tom Green, that is a weird thing that people would even say he's inspired all that. Yes, but I can see how he did inspire Jackass. I could see how he would have inspired. But podcasting is a strange thing anyway, because initially it was just audio on the Internet and they had a hard time getting it done. Yeah, and so there are there's a lot of people with claims to you know, being the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, Tom did set up entire live streaming studio in his house. Yeah, in Los Angeles, and he was doing basically like live streaming before there's any technical way to do it. He just figured out some crazy way to make it happen. With the internet technology and camera stuff at the time, it was not easy. He had to do a lot of like crazy like kind of he had to figure out how to set the whole thing up. So he was so he did do something unique there. The Webovision show, he had all sorts of you know, like celebrity comedy. Friends would come over and be the guest. They're just coming over to his house. But it was it was an interesting show. I did watch it at the time, and not all the time. The originator at the time I tune in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the originators to me are the people that were on there in the nineties that were making those crazy Joe cartoons.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It was just it was stuff. It was like, we're gonna put a mouse in a blender watch and the mouse like it's talking. You going, oh, man, I had another idiot's gonna grab me and throw me in the blender. Come on, man, you got to throw me in the blender.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 3: He screams and he gets you and it's a cartoon and that's it, and you literally operate the little hand that drops the mouse in the blender. That was as far as it went, and that was in the nineties and to me, that's the guys who started it.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: But as far as the audio thing, yeah, there was early experimental days with the audio thing that I don't think anybody's ever taken a good like a good like historiography of it. Yeah, because you know, Maria Heller thinks that she was one of the first. She did it in like the year two thousand. You know, uh, what's the name Lenosanic started in two thousand and one. Jack Blood started a couple of months after Maria online. That was again year two thousand, okay, but there were people that were making short audios and suf before that, and video shorts online. It would just take you all day to download the damn thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I know that was a crazy thing back then. Yeah, but some applementations.
Speaker 3: But realistically, I don't care what the AI says when you ask Google. I don't think anybody actually knows the definitive history.
Speaker 12: Somebody needs to write it, yeah right, I mean, yeah, it's I guess it's become important at this point, seeing as how this is the new media ecosystem, right, so yeah, how did it get here?
Speaker 2: And it's it's constantly in flux and constantly changing. It kind of eludes being pinned down even like beginning and end points of stuff. It's not like a hard and fast Well this network was created in this year and it lasted for this long, and in this year they were doing this programming. It's not even like that.
Speaker 3: But right, it's like television. You know, everybody thinks they, oh, we know the history of television.
Speaker 2: No you don't.
Speaker 3: And you also don't know the history of like video calling because you're ready for this. In Germany, okay, in like right after World War two, guess what, they had video calling.
Speaker 5: Booths calling, They had that go on and you call on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you could use a video phone and if somebody else on the other end had a video phone, you'd see each other. It was in black and white, but you'd see each other on video in Germany, and that was right after World War two, And nobody even pays attention to that as Yeah, no, it's true and is but like I said, it's like the history of the media. People talk about it all the time. Oh, this is the first time, you know, somebody made a wax thing and that next thing, you know, they put it on records, you know. But the truth is, nobody has written even remotely close to a complete record about the Internet and all this stuff, so that I find that fascinating in and of itself. Nobody's even bothered to record this history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true. You know, Well, there's so much it's it's it'd be you'd always be missing something as the problem that. Yeah, uh, it's crazy. We're here now, though, Uncle, and we're streaming on all these different channels. We're going out on four different things. It's like very easy to do now, Pop.
Speaker 5: Time, chit X got I don't even I can't even name them all. I can't keep putting myself what we got on here? Only one I know is the only.
Speaker 4: One I know is text is pictag That's the only.
Speaker 2: One I know.
Speaker 5: An X, that's the only two I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know any other ones.
Speaker 5: But you got them all on him.
Speaker 2: Of course. But press the button. Everybody pressed the button at Uncle podcast, YouTube, Bags, Instagram.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jimmy, you have to say tonight.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I had to put him back on there we go. I got him.
Speaker 5: Up tonight.
Speaker 9: Well, I have a question for you. Do you know what is it? When I lived out there, there was a radio station where every night before I'd go to bed, they'd play Bedtime Beatles and they've played all night long. Have you ever heard that radio station out there?
Speaker 5: It's eighteen or eighteen?
Speaker 2: I'm about this serious Sunite radio.
Speaker 5: It's eighteen.
Speaker 4: That's what I was talking about, eighteen, has it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I think Jimmy's talking about a California at some local California station. Jimmy, that's what are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was living out there. When I was living out there in the nineties, there was a station, and I it's the weirdest thing. I first I heard my buddy listening to it, and then I picked up on it. First they would always play a message from the Evering Billy James Hargus, and then they would play all night long bedtime Beatles.
Speaker 3: Danny, do you know this?
Speaker 2: Because here?
Speaker 8: Do you know this?
Speaker 2: Danny?
Speaker 1: I lived the There's a lot of colleagues. I'm not from Southern California's, but I'm almost gonna feel This could have been some of the college some of the colleges like KPFA and Berkeley would.
Speaker 3: Have something like that.
Speaker 2: And it's connected to.
Speaker 1: UC Berkeley. And then there's a station out here near u C.
Speaker 7: Davis.
Speaker 1: I bet she has probably connected to one of the u C colleges and it was probably a campus radio station.
Speaker 5: Thats what it is.
Speaker 9: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what. I'd never heard that one. He just could couldn't pick up the stations from l A. There was maybe an AM station in the middle of the night I could get like can't out of LA but that was no Knight, but that was usually a talk radio. But I couldn't get the FM stations in the knight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, California's California has always had a wild ecosystem again with the radio stations. And I love college radio around the country, even because that used to be where, you know, being in like you know, a minor band and unsigned band, that was like the only place I could get on the radio. And you know, in Jersey we actually had a pretty strong one, the one per Seaton Hall. They they got really strong W S o U and they were like the only hard rock station in the state for like twenty years, and they maintained that as like their their you know, their unique position in the market. And it was fascinating because it was just a college radio station meant to teach these guys how to broadcast. But in California, when I was maybe like I don't know, ten years old, these tapes from California and they called it k FAT Radio and they would put it on during the time of the day where the FCC didn't control the language, and it was like all this crazy stuff that and people started trading tapes of it around the country and then DJs on the East Coast were actually plugging in these tapes and playing it on college radio stations in between like midnight and four am in like Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania. And it was one of the k radio stations, which again is something that's west of the Rockies, and it was from California, and I could never find out what the original station was for k FAT Radio. They literally called themselves, you know, k FAT Radio, but it was a joke. It wasn't the original call letters, so I don't know what that is either. But California always had weird stuff and also May Brussel. Don't forget Carmel, California.
Speaker 1: Mays Maye Brussel was so. I found during the eighties KPFA, which was a station out of Berkeley and then on the Central Coast once a while. I don't think it was like you were saying about. It was kind of a joke. There was a station that they had bumper stations is called k KPI A G and that was all. I don't think that was the call owners, but it was kind of a joke, bumper sticker that was around. But the college radio stations were quite Yeah, they were quite interesting. What you usually know what you're going to get on there. It was very kind of a wild while less compared to your normal radio stations. But I don't know that bedtime with the Beatles that sounds like it's almost like a college radio station.
Speaker 3: Remain see. And I love college radio stations because you could find local stuff everywhere.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard I haven't heard at either.
Speaker 3: Well, you probably have some cool college radio stations, like all the way on the left side of the FM dial you usually find them, like almost all of the dial is where they usually put them. Yeah, yeah, all the way to the left on the F.
Speaker 1: Nine like eighty eight eighty nine, would you that you know? Point seven would be to call right.
Speaker 3: Like Mama Is College's thing was like eighty eight and w s ou was eighty nine to five. It was like all in that area, like ninety or less was your college radio.
Speaker 1: You're in California exactly, Jimmy. We didn't catch out of the southern California. It's a big state news now in some valleys it's an interesting in the night. Sometimes it's not as like it used to be. But I could catch stations from Colorado in Salt Lake City. Once wide you can get some I think, like even like Saint Louis. I would catch something bounce in Abaton, there would be something in the state of Washington. You could catchle Oregon. But yeah, yeah, that sounds really fascinating, Jimmy, that it had what was the preacher's name that was doing the serving with the bit them for the Beatles.
Speaker 9: No, before they played that, they had a show called by Billy James Harkas.
Speaker 3: Okay, now, was he a serious preacher or was he a comedy like making jokes preacher?
Speaker 9: Jimmy, Well, he was a very serious preacher in the fifties and sixties. He was powsed with General Walker in the Gang.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I know. I just was trying to because there were two guys with similar names that people reference that were broadcasting different things. One of them was a joke made by Imus who based it on that guy, and he called himself Billy Sawhargas and you know, barely even original at all in his comedy bit. But you know, so Billy saw Hargas used to say like outrageous things like as a preacher, and I misused to do that as a bit on AM radio. And uh but but Billy the other one that was a very serious preacher. Yeah, he was the guy who was in with the Birch Society and all that.
Speaker 2: Yep, hmmm interesting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they play that, and that was like a totally independent show, you know, and then they'd go to, okay, now it's time for bedtime Beatles and then they'd just played beatles all night long.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know how they did that, Jimmy. They actually sold those records to radio stations. They didn't sell them to them. Let me reverse that they paid radio stations. They would send them a record once a week or once a month of the of the talk of the preaching, you know, or whatever, and then it would come along with a check. If they played it, you know, they could cash the check. And that's the way it went. They distributed those all over the country.
Speaker 2: So it's like the talk radio version of payale Life.
Speaker 5: Because they let in to it. Well, just like own that made the songs.
Speaker 3: You remember, Aaron You might remember this from the eighties or nineties, like and and they replayed these things. A few years back on radio stations. They had something called Metal Shop, which was a radio show that they played around the country. It was syndicated. And uh even that guy uh oh Man, the guy who Ricky Rackman, who used to do Headbanger's Ball, he did something called Racing Rocks. That was another show that was distributed around the country. Do you know about those shows?
Speaker 2: I I vaguely. I didn't really watch a lot of those at the time, but I definitely know of all them that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, shows like that and Metal Shop and all that. They literally would sell them, you know, like you would buy them and you could run the commercials or whatever. But they came along with like say the Army commercials already on it, and it was just a record you played with blank spaces in it for you to run your own local commercials. So yeah, that's the way that went. But this this billy, this Bill Hargus deal was he paid to get on those radio stations. So at the end it would say, you know, right to the ministry at this address. And that was the whole point of it is to get people to write in join make donations. And so that's what the business model was. They put out the record and paid them to play it, and then they would get donations off of it. And that that's why that independent thing would just be stuck on a radio station somewhere, because they would take the money. Jimmy, that's why.
Speaker 2: Answer so interesting.
Speaker 9: Time, I mean, is and a class excerment by so he was even phoning it in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Huh Okay, well yeah, I don't know. Oh, okay, go for around with the graphics here, Chuck. I'm still upset that your globe graphic went away. I love that so much for the lives It just it was such a good visual. But it's yeah, I know, it's not your fault. I'm just saying they took away that service after many years. I had that thing on that on the front page of the website for years and years, man, you know. And the funny thing is, hardly anybody ever clicked on it or anything. Well, I loved it because I could just link to it and use it as part of my live stream graphics here, and I thought it worked real good for it. It would show like whoever was on your site at the time. It's really cool.
Speaker 3: No, I thought it was great too, But it's gone now. Although I am going to be starting a new front page feature, you know, because we've had the same articles on the front page for like two years now. We're going to have a new front page scroll that's going to happen with new writers and stuff coming soon.
Speaker 5: But that's because you're getting rid of the getting into this show in man.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what you're talking about Skype, Well that's the Skype issue, but then the type issue. No, it just so happens. I'm starting I'm going to actually start this in a couple of days on my birthday. I'm gonna start it on the seventh. So yeah, so that'll be a new front page roll. But I am trying to find another one of those things like that globe. But that was really a unique sort of service that they had out there, and I don't know, it just went away. I guess they ran out of money or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's all right, I don't blame you, but yeah, I just I just missed that. But I'm playing around with all sorts of other graphics here.
Speaker 5: I knew, I knew the man over there on the I'm really going for it.
Speaker 2: I'm playing around with all these.
Speaker 5: Because I'm looking at him going through here.
Speaker 2: Look, here's an image like this bombing thing. Yeah, yeah, you like the transitions that bombing. Here's the bomb transition bomb. It's like a sixteen bit video game explosion. I can use as a transition a lot of fun. I've got all these images of photos I took.
Speaker 4: That I've seen Chucks a wrestling face on here.
Speaker 2: It's a multi media extravagance at the uncle the podcast is what it is?
Speaker 5: His face that check is? Yeah, look like the guy in the corner.
Speaker 2: It did? It did look like the guy there. Here's a picture of the desert for everybody checked out. Isn't that great? So anyway, we're going to be live streaming tomorrow at some point, probably in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: It won't be at pretty in the afternoon because the leave you have a suck at twelve.
Speaker 2: That'll be after the probably some time on there. Stay tuned to the Uncle Podcast live streams because we're to watch a video. I think we're probably gonna watch that No More Bads the.
Speaker 5: Minute and so one. Could that be the only one because it's a long, long film.
Speaker 2: But we're also going to try to call that Media Orpheus thing if they're open on Saturday, if they're opening at all, we're gonna give it a call. We'll see, I don't know, see what all these colins women and I'm surprised.
Speaker 5: Hey, and call him tonight.
Speaker 2: No Man north Man? Yeah, well north Man.
Speaker 5: I actually you were talking to him.
Speaker 2: I didn't talk to north Man. Yeah, but he might be the guest next week on my show. Yeah, might be the guest. We'll be cool.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, Creative Accidents just sent me the weirdest email. And I know it's not really something that we normally talk about on the Uncle Show, but I was physically hanging out with him Creative Accidents in Dallas, uh this past year, Right, Yeah, and uh it was really cool. We went to the Grassy Knoll together and we went exactly on the time when they do the moment of silence, you know, at exactly the time of day on the twenty second when JFK was shot. There's a moment of silence. Okay, And uh so we were there and these QA non people went and jumped out in the street and stopped traffic in Dealey Plaza. I'm not kidding that happened. Yeah. Now, I didn't see any pictures of this or news or whatever. But apparently Creative Accidents found pictures and found the news and has now written to the guy who took the picture and said, hey, you know, do you have any more information on these people you took the picture of.
Speaker 2: So I just want to let you know.
Speaker 3: Creative Accidents keeps following up on stuff, like months and months later. He does cool stuff. So shout out to Creative Accidents. I just want to get that out because this is pretty wild. He's got a picture of these Remember, Jimmy, I told you these guys were there, and people were telling me, Oh, I don't believe you. It happened, And here it is. Apparently the Dallas Morning News website had actually printed something about it. I didn't see it at the time.
Speaker 2: It seems news for the description of it. People gone in the middle of the street and disrupting that. Yeah it's crazy. Yeah, so yeah on the anniversary. Yeah, but Uncle, we got we got a review bound dueba.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put the picture in the chatroom at shelly dot com by the way, just just for everybody else to see it, because again I was called a liar. And you know what, I could make mistakes, but I never make things up. Okay, just just read a record. I never make stuff up. I can make mistakes, but I don't make stuff up anyway, go ahead, Sorry, guys, Yeah, we gotta do the ring.
Speaker 2: Now we believe you, Chuck, and now the proof is there, so everybody has to cita.
Speaker 5: You can know the adding on this one.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, this is hard bounding do baja blast blast. I'm gonna rate this a six out of ten, six out of ten, same as watermelon, Uncle, as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 5: Man went ten A little oh really, down to tea. Tell your guess.
Speaker 2: To nine. You went down to nine, nope, eight, nope, seven? Really, So watermelon was a ten. But this is a seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has something in it that it didn't get over the eighth month.
Speaker 2: Really, that's interesting to me. Okay, to me, they're pretty much the same and not great.
Speaker 5: Well, I know they would fit.
Speaker 4: I know they would to you because I know because I know you don't like this kind of drinks because the with no like again, no sugar, no sugar in it, and that's what you like.
Speaker 5: The sugar in it. Man, you can't have I didn't realize people were drinking that.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, how about we go to you. Can you give a review on your mount and do real quick since a drink?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just had a power outage for six days, so this cold mountain dude, to me today, it tastes like a ten.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's over the dice. Ten. All right, Do you have any shout outs you'd like to give before the end of the show here, Jimmy, Yeah, you can.
Speaker 9: I got nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, that's fair, that's fair. It's good to talk to you as always.
Speaker 4: A nice talking to you. And hopefully I had to see you come in on the mailbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll see you soon.
Speaker 5: And Danny's toon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to Danny, Danny, do you have a shout out tonight?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: I just want to give a shout out to all the comedians for making us laugh and forget about all the all the shad stuff in the world. I appreciate them.
Speaker 2: All right, sounds good, Danny, Thanks for calling us well and thank you for making good on a dollars thing. And we will talk to you soon too.
Speaker 5: Hey, be a bay bang in the future, Danny.
Speaker 2: Ok who do we need to shout out to tonight? Who we need to shout out?
Speaker 5: People that have been listening to my show the other on the other countries. I want to make a shout out to them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna give a shout out to Uncle. Media Morpheus may be based out of Pittsburgh, maybe not. We're gonna find out. Oh yes, Media Morpheus featuring the many Collins sisters, and we're gonna call them up on the live stream tomorrow the VHS watch Party with Uncle.
Speaker 5: So I'm curious to hear their voices.
Speaker 2: I really to hear what they sound like.
Speaker 3: Real quick update, we have listeners in Germany, Canada, and the UK tonight as well as across the US. A little light on my stream, but that's who I.
Speaker 2: See, so yeah, Uncle Podcast. On most of the social media, it's Uncle the Podcast on the New TikTok, which you must check out.
Speaker 5: New TikTok Danny if you're still on.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody out there, listen to that. Check that out, Uncle the Podcast, Die in Dann and uh and uh. That's it. Uncle Bring us up for what's his name?
Speaker 5: Three hundred and sixty three in the books Friday, Thank