Speaker 1: K City Talks station and starting a few minutes late in my apologies too for a vice mayor of the city of Sin Saint Christopher smith Man got into the conversation with Stephan about that book and went a little bit long. Christopher, welcome back to the morning show, my friend. Happy Monday to you.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, Brian. I get on and I don't even know where to start, but I will start with the murder of the CEO of United Health in New York. And first, you know, my condolences go out to his family, his children as they go into the holiday season. What a devastating time for his wife, the CEO's parents. I'm sure he's an uncle and people are just mourning his death. And to see elected officials like Bernie Sanders indicate that there is any justification for this assassination, this murder of a human being in the early mornings on the New York streets is absolutely outrageous and insane. Yeah, and to say that there is a go fund Me account out there where people are raising money and acting as if this guy is some kind of hero. I don't even want to say his name. He's not that he's a coward, he's a murderer. He didn't face this man face to face. He gave him no chance to live. He shot him in his back. He's a coward. And it is amazing to me that we have any elected officials in the United States of America that we have elected to Congress that would come out and justify such a murder.
Speaker 1: Alexander Casio Cortez I gave her quote earlier, sounds like she's all about it. I mean, I'm with you, Christopher, and you know the I don't know what purpose this is supposed to serve, not only just killing this man, shooting in the back as if murdering the figurehead the CEO of any given insurance company is somehow going to change the dynamic, but as sure as hell does create a threat of fear and worry and concern among so many other people who should be able to go ahead and live their life and work within the system that the government created through all their edicts and mandates and regulation. Anybody wonders how expensive health insurance is, or rather healthcare generally speaking, needn't look at Brian Thompson. They need to look at the government who created all of this nonsense.
Speaker 2: And you know, this has to put a panic on anybody out there, whether they're a CEO, whether they are a public figure like yourself. It has to bring like a real alert for all of us that this guy is hiring a top lawyer, you know, he's fighting to go back to New York, and that there's anybody on the planet. I've been so disappointed about what I've been reading on the internet over the weekend, that anybody is justified this kind of murder. It just makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I brought up the article I saw earlier. There's this this socialist apparel brand, clothing brand called Comrade Workwear, and the head of that company, the founder, James harr he called this guy a hero. Says he's a hero and he's creating You remember, remember the playing cards of the US soldiers carried around when they were fighting the war in Iraq. And don't tell me whether that was justifiable or not, but that's what they did. So they had the pictures of the guys that they were looking for. I understand why I gave him something to do. They could play cards, but they also would be able to see these guys, so if they ran into them on the streets of Iraq.
Speaker 3: They know who they're after.
Speaker 1: Well, comrade, Workwear is putting together its own packet of cards to include all kinds of CEOs from a whole variety of different industries. I mean, is that not just sort of begging people to go out and commit horrific acts of violence like the murderer we're talking about here.
Speaker 3: To Christopher, it absolutely does.
Speaker 2: Brian Thomas and those people should be held accountable if or when there's an attempt or it happened. And I just say, I'm hoping you're listening, audience. I know that they're they're understanding and with us on this, but we've got to call it out. People will say, well, what can I do when you see it on the internet called out? Say that it's outrageous and over the top. Don't allow those kind of words just to hang out there without us challenging them, because it puts our society at risk. This was a horrific murder. It fell on the backdrop of the hero mister Penn, who saved the lives clearly of people on that train. New York is out of control. It's why I don't want to visit. It's why people are leaving New York because they are concerned about their basic safety. This is just another example.
Speaker 1: All true, But let me observe because while there are these outrageous, you know of louding and praising claims that this guy did the right thing and you know, he's just fighting back against this system or whatever, I really truly believe it's almost as if, like when you look back in the election, Donald Trump won the popular vote in spite of the fact that twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, all we heard from media and social media and online posting was evil Trump, fascist, going to ruin democracy. It's awful, the world's gonna come to an end. And you thought the whole world felt that way. And in spite of the fact that Kamala Harris came across as such a profound, blithering idiot that somehow she might win the election, because they had instilled in vast majority of American people the idea that Trump was somehow well dangerous to the country. Look what happened, you know what, all those echoing and all those voices, well got a bit of a SmackDown, now, didn't they. So we can go, hmm, maybe, just maybe that those voices were small, they were a minority, and they were elevated by social media in spite of the fact that most of us we either kept our mouths shut or you know, maybe our voices were suppressed. Any words of support for Donald Trump, Nah, those didn't quite make it to the top, but boy, they would advance the ones that demonize Trump as being some sort of whatever fill in the blank demon And in this case, it's outrageous that I believe and you believe, people would call this guy a hero. And you see a lot of it, but the idea that someone would call me a hero is so outrageous that that message is being repeated a lot to give it the impression that a lot of people believe it was the right, honorable thing to do to murder this man by shooting him in the back. And I personally don't believe that the vast majority of Americans feel that way at all. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, the outrageous stories get the most coverage, and I think that's what we're working through right now, at least I'd like to believe it.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, and I think this is why the narrative in the last election was the Democratic Party left me. I didn't leave them, and so many people said listen, you're going and have gone too far. This is just yet another example of why the election turned out the way it did, and another example why these congressional members still have not learned their lesson that they must embrace humanity in common sense. A man was murdered, this is the Christmas holidays. What do you think his wife and his children, and his parents and grandparents are thinking today when they can look and hear elected officials say, hey, this was a justified murder by your elected officials. So am I talking about the everyday person out there? I'm talking about people who are in Congress?
Speaker 1: Yes, excellent point. Let's pause, will bring Christopher smithling back for more. Smith evan former vice mayor of the City is Cincinnati, always making some extraordinarily logic and reasonable comments, which is why I love having money. Seven nine's about care CD Talk station. Hope everybody's having that happy in Monday. My Monday's are always happy because get to talk to Christopher Smith and former vice Smoth of Cincinnati and the get the smither van coming up off top of our news. Not sure what we're talking about, but we are going to do money Monday with Brian James, Joe Streker on vacation and the board being great wonderfully covered by Sean McMahon. I appreciate what you're doing today, Sean Christopher or what else is on your mind?
Speaker 3: Oh, I got it. Did you have a good weekend? By the way, I didn't ask you that coming.
Speaker 2: Out of the gate had a good weekend. I had a good weekend, Brian Thomas. Let me share this with you, brother. I'm going to do my best to connect these dots of the Amazon ceo giving a million dollars for the inauguration for President elect Trump, the Google ceo giving a million dollars, and the Facebook now called Meta give a million dollars to the inauguration of Donald Trump. Now this these are some of the most left platforms in the entire globe. And the cancel culture. This is what I think of when I saw that would normally cancel their neighbor outs, their neighbor had on a Trump had or had a Trump sign up, or their family members out there that are saying, you know, I don't want to come to Christmas dinner because you supported Trump. In some kind of way. Think of the pathology of the platforms that these left people use every day that each of their CEOs have personally donated a million dollars. As I stand here this morning to the inauguration of President elect Trump, and they are saying nothing about it. They're not saying they're canceling their Facebook posts or canceling their positions or their Google They're never going to use Google Map ever again. They're saying. They're not saying I'm not going to shop on Amazon anymore. We're going to boycott them. You hear nothing as the left voices of the Amazons, the Facebooks, now Meta and Google are all lining up giving a million dollars apiece. And you will see this happen from the West coast as we get closer and closer to January twentieth. They are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. And I'm connecting these dots because you got the guy out there on the farm who said on a bill of hay, on his round beel of hey saying, hey, I support Trump, has no money in it other than their vote and their support. But you've got these multi multi millionaires and billionaires who are giving millions of dollars to Trump now kissing the ring because he won the presidency, even with all of the lives of their platform, and you hear crickets from the left, we really got my goat.
Speaker 1: I imagine I can hear it in the ton your voice. But don't you think you know? And I don't know. I have no idea. But those of these that you mentioned, I bet probably contributed handsomely to Kamala Harris's campaign, probably more than the individual million dollar donations they're making for the inauguration. Do you think they're trying to buy some love for the Trump administration knowing full well that they might be investigated for elevating or deplatforming certain speech on their various sites.
Speaker 3: Christopher, I think.
Speaker 2: It's fair to call it political prostitution. Now, yeah, I do. I do. And what insenses me is again the hypocrisy that they can go and give these millions of dollars and this won't be the only donation they make. Their packs will weigh in like you were indicating, and they're going to come in with five and ten and fifteen million dollars paying off any bet that President elect Trump has. But you will not hear a word from the left. Now, what was also bizarre or what this big win that's been kind of quiet on the media was this fifty teen million dollars settlement from ABC. I think his name was Stephilopsis. That camp okay, So he said these comments during the election that Trump had raped somebody this case that he's appealing, and they had to pay not only fifteen million dollars to Trump as it relates to building his library, but they also had to pay you, as a lawyer, a million dollars of the legal fees that the Trump I guess organization or he had to incur in order to suit. So this was sixteen million dollars that they had to fork out because of the lies that they were telling during the election. Look for more of this as we move forward. There will be more mainstream media that will have to write checks for things that they said along the election campaign that were absolutely live and they're going to all continue to pay. But you don't hear the left talking about it. You don't hear the apologies about it. You know, this is when you're talking to your family over the Hollids. Oh man, you know, Trump raps somebody? Trump did this and goes, well, aren't you aware that that ABC was caught in a live saying that this is what he did? And they had to pay fifteen million dollars and then one million for the legal fees, a total of sixteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, I guess part of me has to observe. And you can see this going all over. I mean, multiple articles have been written on it, multiple comments by Democrats trying to to sort of survey the landscape and realize, you know, how badly they lost to Donald Trump and what their message is going to be. The Democrat Party message is going to be on a going forward basis, because clearly eight years of NonStop demonization of Donald Trump and woke ideology and DEI and wide open borders and massive inflation clearly did not help them, and IOTA notably defunding the police, DECRIMINALI, decriminalizing drugs. They're all going to the back opposite direction. They don't know what the stands for anymore, because the direction the party was going was not palpable to the vast majority of Americans, and.
Speaker 2: Clearly so many Catholics like myself and so many Christians like you, and others have seen them attack people's religions openly over the last four to six years. And you saw so many Catholics, it didn't matter whether they were a Democrat or a Republican, reject the Democratic Party because of their rhetoric, the decisions and the things. That's why people are saying, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas. Brian Thomas. I'm a Christian, I'm a Catholic. I'm happy Merry Christmas. People are rejecting this neutrality around God. God can't be in the school. God can't be. We can't save the pledge of Legians in schools. People are waking up and rejecting it and reclaiming these basic common sense things in a society that make us orderly, that bring humility to our young people. Young people don't respect the flag because many of our school systems don't respect the flag.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't respect the flag, and they promote this socialist, leftist ideology as well, which again people appear to be rejecting soundly any other component of it. Christopher, and maybe it's just me being overly optimistic. You say, you know, Merry Christmas to someone sometimes. And there was a period that we've lived through now for quite some time. Or if they get angry, well do these Merry Christmas? How do you know that I'm Christian? You know, I've pointed out many times that is a joyful wish to you. The person who gives you that greeting is in a celebratory mood over the holiday season and over their religion, and they're sharing the love that they get from that with you. Merry Christmas to you, whether or not you celebrated or not. It's a kind thing if someone if my Jewish friends, yes, if my Jewish friends wish me happy Hanukkah, you know what, I feel really good about that. Thank you very much for including me in your celebration. That is a beautiful, friendly thing to do. So it's this division.
Speaker 4: Inclusion is actually inclusion, right, and your reaction should be one of embrace and thanks, not one of like woo, which you know.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of the problem.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what Americans are tired of, the fomenting of division on literally any topic that can come up with. And I do believe that that is largely fostered and encouraged by outside forces like foreign governments, and this is not a conspiracy because our own government has pointed out that the Chinese Communist Party, for example, has bought farms and computer scientists working twenty four hours a day, seven days a week to put out messages of division on social media. In our country, bots are producing messages that are angry and evil. When someone makes a comment like you get this artificial intelligence generated message countering what you're trying to sing in a really negative mean way. That might not even be a real human being. But what does it serve. It serves their interest to divide the American people among themselves. And that's just I think the ultimate evil inherent in all of this. It allows the easy encouragement of division between us. It allows individual, small quantities of folks. Going back to the people who are praising the murderer from New York, it makes them look like they have the majority opinion and that you're the wrong one because you don't share it with them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I make no sense at all, none, no sense at all. Brian Thomas. Let me end by sharing with you this drone siasco, that it's happening at the right house, that the FBI, that national security, no one knows where all these drones are coming from. Look in a playful way, but very serious. Those drones are going to fly over a community that really believe in the Second Amendment and really group the country. They're gonna come down. Okay, they're gonna fly out in Montana or Idaho, or they're gonna come in Ohio over by Litlok County called Preble County. And let me tell you when they go across one of those counties like Preble County, I guarantee you we're gonna know where the drone is. That it's gonna be on a farm in their cornfield because they would have shot it down. And they don't have little guns. Baby, They've got real stuff to bring a drone down the size of a dog go car or a dining room table. They're not gonna tolerate it. Sore. When your government doesn't protect you, what happens is normal people take things into their own hands. And that's what the Constitution is all about in the Second Amendment, is to protect us from our own government. And so the reality of it is a government is saying I don't know what these are. They're just flying over your fields. They're just flying over your house. They're just flying over your military basis and we don't have any information for you. When they fly over the right community, not New Jersey as an example, where they don't have Second Amendment rights over there, They're gonna fly over the right dog on state, and I guarantee you we're gonna know everything we need to know about those drums.
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Christopher Chris Christy, the former governor Chris Christy from New Jersey, said pretty much the same things, like, listen, there are gonna be drone vigilantes and they will start taking them down. And why because nobody's telling us the truth about anything. You answer the questions, you give the American people the whole, cold heart, honest truth, and they'd be less inclined to do that. Like, oh, those belong to the CIA. Okay, well we may have some problems. We might have to discuss that, but at least I know who they belong to right now.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was laughing at like Scooby do I know, you know, Scooby Doo is like you know, like God, you just were asked about these drones that are flying around the America, over people's homes and over these very sensitive sights, and you're telling the whole world we don't know anything about it. We don't have the information for you. And they're they're saying this to our congressional members. Fortunately, our mayors are taking it serious, saying no, no, no, But I just watch what happens over the next week or two. Americans are going to take this into their own hands. When the government is unwilling to protect, they will protect themselves. And they don't realize there are people out there that have serious weapons. I'm not talking about this little baby stuff that I have, quite frankly, I'm talking serious stuff. They will light up the sky, bring the drone down, and drag it into their barn, and they'll be able to tell you everything you need to know about it.
Speaker 1: Just wait, all right, Well, the lawyer and me must be immediately say I agree with you that that's going to happen. I don't want my listeners to start doing that. That is illegal. So in spite of the fact that there are laws on the books, you and I both know people break them. Starting out with the story you started with this morning, Christopher Smith Smither, love you brother, will talk again, real soon, rather than great Week seven twenty five and five cars to the dog station.
Speaker 3: You got