Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to the first ever of twenty twenty six edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook. Y'all, I do want to thank everybody for giving me the grace to take a two week break, because on one week it was New year Christmas Eve and on the next week it was New Year's Eve, both of which I was, you know, out of pocket, honestly, but I want to thank everybody for sticking with the Cajun Night and making this show what it has become. I thoroughly enjoy our Wednesday night chit chats, you know, and boy oh boy, what a time to take a little break ski you know, I honestly did not if you would have asked me what my BEINGO card looked like for the last two weeks, I wouldn't have had on there that America was going to remove a person in power from a country and have had the fact that America acknowledges that it's all about the oil. That's all it's ever been about, which props for the honesty, but also it's not the best look. But I mean, I get it. I get it, and depending on who you ask, the whole situation in Venezuela is actually more of a connection to Russia in China, and or they'll say it's a connection to the illegal drug trafficking. It depends on the source, depends on who you ask to be honest with you. I do find it interesting that they had Chinese officials in Venezuela who just had a meeting with Maduro while this situation unfolded, like they're having the weirdest work trip ever. Real shit, they went there to go meet with the leader of this nation. Dude's not even there anymore. And I've heard a lot of people have a lot of different opinions about the snatch and grab, if you will. Some say America had no right, he had no con congressional approval. Yet no presidents had congressional approval to do pretty much anything since World War Two, so that that right off the rip. That's a really that's a silly argument to make. I've heard people say that they had no right to do this because he wasn't actually hurting anybody. And typically this argument is coming from the bleeding heart liberals. If you look at Venezuela days after the snatch and grab. There was hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people in the streets celebrating. There was I'm not gonna say that was a one hundred percent rule. There was obviously some people who were big fans of Maduro, and there's also people that were huge fans of Hugo Chavez. But you gotta understand, this is the minority of the country. The vast majority of the country were not fans of Chavez. It's pretty much anybody who's ever lived under a communist or socialist regime are typically not fans of the regime unless they had some family member high at the top and they were getting hooked up on the back end. What I didn't know up until recently was that Maduro actually had no background in politics. He had no background as a military executive or general or anything like that. He was Hugo Chavez's bus driver. That Maduro's real only connection to the tippy top of all of this. So Hugo Chavez got elected in three oh four two. Maybe I forget the years on this, but he ran for a bit and at first it seemed like perhaps he might do well for Venezuela. They had a booming economy, they used to be a food exporter. For the last over a decade they have been a food importer because they started having state sponsors and state run farms and state run mines and state run oil, and like, that's never gonna work. Socialism and communism simply don't work. The math is the math on this. It doesn't work. So Chavez did everything in his power to run the country into the ground and make as much money on the back and as he could. Then he died, which fair, okay. Then Maduro came into power, and at least the people were they had hope that perhaps this guy who was kind of outside of the system but was still inside the system, perhaps he was going to do well for them. I don't know how many people have friends in Venezuela or who have lived in Venezuela in the last decade. The people did not get down on Maduro. I know multiple people who had to wait in line for hours for half a loaf of moldy bread and that was the only food ration they were getting from the government that week, or they were waiting to get these food deliveries to their front door, and all but maybe one or two can goods would all be expired, and like that was just it. You were left to deal with it. They have been in a starvation crisis, they have been in a humanitarian crisis for years and years and years. So the people, the people in Venezuela are not exactly crying over the loss of Maduro the bus driver turned Presidente. That being said, I also think it's funny that, as we have all these other conflicts going on around the world right thirty five minutes is all it took to shut down all of their air defense systems, which are the same air defense systems used by both Russia and Ukraine right now. Both of them are using these air defense systems, and a basic growler was able to take all of that out and bypass it. I also think it's really funny that we were petty enough to bomb the resting place and museum of Hugo Chavez. I thought that was beautiful. That's a little extra, little extra insult to injury just to be a dick. I like that. That's cost that's good things. But then thirty five minutes is all it took to go in grab him and his wife, Which that's gonna be interesting. We could talk about that as well, and then get out of Dodge in Land in New York. Now, the fact that they took the wife, this is something that's very interesting to me. Typically, when there is a coup, a regime change, something along these lines, they would not take the wife with him. She might be seen as a innocent casualty or quote unquote something along these lines. When it's all said and done, they don't take her with the guy. That's never happened. Some are speculating, and I'm leaning more this direction. As of this moment, maduro knew what the time was. He knew that this was gonna be coming here in the net. He may not have known the day or the hour, but he knew that his time was up. And I think that he low key tried cutting a deal with America, not to the terms of witness protection or something like that, but I think that he knew that they were coming to get him, so he tried to get ahead of it and make himself the best deal possible for when he got to the US. Now, also keep in mind, he's been under indictment in the US since twenty twenty. He's under indictment under a handful of countries. It was on the FBI's most wanted list, Like the whole thing. You can't just take a president yet we could, we could, We did, We totally did that. But he keep in mind, if they would have just been going after a bag and tag of this guy himself. Could you imagine if we did this with Saddam? Could you imagine if we just sidestep twenty years of conflict in thousands of view offs lives and just came and snatched him up. This potentially is what just took place in Venezuela. Now now goes to the next part. Regime changes are not kind, they're not fun, they're not pretty. The opposition leader, let's just call it the opposition in totality in Venezuela. They have been ran very similarly to the Democratic Party in America for the last few years. It's incompetence. They don't have anybody that's a really strong candidate that could take the reins and run with it. Yeah, you've got the woman that just won the Nobel Peace Prize, and she's great. I did some digging into her. She's awesome as a brilliant mind, not as a state leader. Right, there's different levels to this. It's like Einstein was a brilliant mind. I don't think he would have done well as a prime minister of a nation. This is different levels of different calibers of mental capacity if you catch them a drift. So for the opposition to Maduro their force chav as a regime to take over in Venezuela right now, that's gonna be very, very very difficult. Now cut two. Venezuela has used to have a thriving agriculture. They no longer do. They used to have a thriving industry. They can they can produce oil. They have refineries, they have you know, facilities to be able to get them back up and running. These have fallen mainly into disrepair. There's a few refineries that are still operating, but it is not what it once was. Right and now I've also heard people say, oh, well, if America is going in for the oil. We talked about this last night on The Cult Live. As a matter of fact, that's that's called like sour crude. You know, sixty percent of the refineries in America are capable of refining sour crude. That's not that big of a deal. Honestly, it seems like it's a lot more difficult than it actually is. It's no big deal. We can handle that. We got the facilities, we got the manufacturing capabilities, we got it. That being said, Venezuela is primarily jungle, right, It's primarily some some deep wilderness which is solid. It's good for them, love it to death all the things. There is two main railways in and out of the country, two main tunnels, and long story short, this is prime real estate for some guerrilla warfare to take place. Now, I am not saying that this is absolutely going to play out this way, but if history is going to be teaching us anything, it would lead us to assume that where there's a power vacuum, someone's going to step up. And America if we wanted to really get involved, if we really we really wanted to get involved in Venezuela and try to get it back to its former glory or something that we can play ball with. The estimates that I've looked at are saying that it will take at least twenty years and at least two hundred billion dollars worth of infrastructure for us to like make them a quote unquote first world nation that we could play ball with. We're not really interested in doing that. I don't think so anyway, God, I hope not so. I think what we're gonna try to do is bankroll the whoever the new leader is and just kind of hope for the best. But turmoil is also good for business and as long as it keeps our adversaries out of that area. And by adversaries, it's sure China rush I'm saying adversaries, and a very broad term here. It could be any bricks nation, it could be it could be China. Who cares. Who cares, doesn't matter. As long as the turmoil is so bad that it keeps our adversaries out of Venezuela, then I think we call that an inherent win, and they'll take it. They'll take the lowercase W even if it's not the upper case that they wanted. A neutral is still a dub in the American books as of this moment. That being said, this is very tumultuous times for Venezuela in the short term future. If we could bankroll, even if it's just their agricultural right, even just to get their farms back up and running, to produce enough food to feed their own people. Strictly, I'll take that as a win. Yeah, there's gonna be some cartels that take over certain areas. Yeah, there's gonna be some gorilla fighting that takes place in some jungles cut too. I don't know how many. If you ever saw the Avatar movie, the James Cameron Avatar, the Blue People, all the things, if you remember Jake Sully lost his ability to walk in Venezuela during a resource war, take that to whatever level of conspiratorial thoughts you need to go to. But my point is, yeah, this is a This is gonna be some thick bush. This is gonna be some real, true blue gorilla fighting. I don't think America wants to get involved in it, could we? Or are we? Are we? Sure? Yeah? But I don't think we would see that as an inherent benefit to get involved in that way, especially if what we could do is prop up a government, give it some bankroll, give it some funding, give them some agricultural help, maybe some militarily help whenever they need it from time to time. Possibly we'll see, and then just kind of let the chips fall where they may. That's a whole lot better than a twenty year failed occupation like we had in the Middle East. Then again, Venezuela and South America as a whole is very different from the Middle East for so many different reasons culturally and everything else. But all right, let's as I've gone on this long diet, try we're gonna get to everything and break it down even further. But first, Sam, the spirit animal hand, raise what you got, big dog.
Speaker 2: Not to get in callduty Ghosts of the capital of the Federation is parts of Venezuela. And you actually and in that mission, you actually go after a high value target and you you So we're officially on the call of Duty ghost timeline.
Speaker 1: And I'm here, is that call of Duty Ghosts? Is that supposed to be futuristic or is that supposed to be modern day?
Speaker 2: So at the time it came out, like twenty twelve, twenty thirteen or whatever, it takes place in the twenty point in the twenty twenties America America and goes to war with the Federation, which is all of Latin America, and the head of it is Venezuela.
Speaker 3: And it's it's a really good.
Speaker 2: Gang though what it was set up for a sequel, though it never got the sequel that it should. But the campaign was really good because like it's not America getst Russia or like you're in the sandbox anymore.
Speaker 3: It's you're on the home front.
Speaker 4: America got invaded, and we actually had the LOCI system, which the.
Speaker 3: Bottom of God actually we built it in again. And the first mission is you're in space.
Speaker 4: You're ahead of that that space station and it gets attacked by the Federation and they use it and they attack they use it in Clipple, California, and then that's a full on invasion.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, Hey, maybe there's a little bit of some predictive programming. Maybe they had some insider knowledge. Maybe they just knew that eventually Venezuela was gonna fall and we were going to be there in the first I don't know, but that's interesting.
Speaker 5: But as interesting as you go after like the second most important guy of the Federation in the castle as the t A r a Caracas, Venezuela.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't they're capital city, Caracas. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just fascinating how we just went to Venezuela.
Speaker 2: But yet we took the high value targeting goes like twelve years ago.
Speaker 4: Ships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is very wild times and once again here I was just taking a little Chris Smith's New Year's break from doing Cajun Night on Wednesday nights because like, they fell on holidays and I was out of town and all of these things. Boy oh boy, I really really really did not expect this to go off in the way that it did. But here we are, here we are you know what, Let's go ahead and check the chat at this time, and for anybody listening, if you would like to be a part of the conversation, go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. There's only one tier for entry. We try to grow this thing to become the information sharing Wednesday Nights sit down that it has become. I thoroughly enjoy it. I think all the members of the retinue do as well. And as you know, we post these episodes on the Cult of Conspiracy on every Thursday, So if you'd like to be a part of the conversation, come check us out there. Yoked Yd shared a video We're gonna pull that up in a bit talking about the Minnesota ice agent situation. Tony says ice agent in the wrong and Okay, so I haven't seen the video yet. I saw one where it looks like the one was clearly trying to run the dude over, But we're gonna get to that towards the end of the episode for sure, So I would love to hear everybody's take on that when the time comes. Tony also says poly Market is betting an attack on Iran. Same for the record. Some guy recently assassinated in Iran. I don't know which guy. I heard things, but it's like the sources that I heard it from, I don't know how verified they are, so like, was this just a dude or was this a high ranking government official? I don't know.
Speaker 6: It seemed like a lower ranking guy. But he was driving a BMW and there's video of the assassin pulling up on the left of him and shooting into the end of the driver and then he just kind of floors it and goes off the road and then the video ends. I forget the name of the guy, I'll find it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Iran's in a little bit of some turmoil right now, and it's not against the Ayatola and it's not against the government. It depends on which which protest you talk to, They have very different reasons as to why they're protesting, but they're not too thrilled with the leadership structure as of this moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's water crisis, there's lots of different ethnic groups. There's a city called Obdenan that's allegedly seceding, but I don't believe it. I give it like ninety percent chance the regime survives. But yeah, there's an in polymarket. There was one guy who made four hundred thousand dollars from betting that Maduro would be abducted, and he made four hundred thousand dollars. And there's another account that bet on the exact day that Israel would strike Iran back in June. That's now betting that Israel will strike Iran by January thirty. First. Then they've put like tens of thousands of dollars on it, and everyone's noticed, and the account has changed its name too, but too late people already noticed.
Speaker 1: I mean, it checks out if you were going to strike Iran, right, not for the nuclear capabilities, the strikes into the bunkers and things like that. At least that made sense as of this moment. If you're trying to cripple the country, right now would be the moment, like that window is going to be closing here in the next few weeks. But right now is that golden window where if you're really trying to cripple Iran, you would move now. Now, I'm not saying Israel will, I'm not saying America will. Will it be a co op who's to say, But now I think I think there's a pretty strong claim to be made as far as somebody attacking Iran as of this moment. Hell, if this is the year of the yoinkining, if America is gonna start yoinking leaders they don't like, I don't. I don't think it would be the smartest decision to yank the Ayahtola. That would start a religious situation that I don't think anybody really wants. But at the same time, I'm also on board with it. I'm not the biggest fan of him as a person, the Prime Minister of Iran, he's you know, every few years they get a new one, and it's it seems like they are. It varies. Some of them seem to be rather competent, some of them seem to be family members with somebody, the same as American politics. It depends on the administration. Some are okay, some aren't. It is what it is. But yeah, I don't know. I who's to say, honestly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, marry Christmas to Russian Orthodox and Greek Orthodox. It's December twenty fifth over there. Their calendar is way behind behind us. You covered a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember hearing about that last now in the live January sixth is the Russian Christmas And that's not Russia, the country that's Russian Orthodox and Eastern Orthodox.
Speaker 6: Correct, Yeah, they're the liturgical calendar. It's December twenty fifth over there as far as they're concerned.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, So yeah, marry Merry Christmas to any of the people listening to the Cajun Night in Russia or any of the countries that celebrate Eastern Orthodoxy. Mary, Merry Christmas to y'all. Fuck yeah, let's see just an episode over DIEGLOCKI Sam. We are gonna be doing one on the cult here soon. We were going to, but then so many things got booked up in the in the median of that. But yes, Raven Lee and I am going to be doing a DIGLOCKI episode here soon.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Like, I just did my first episode ever, a recording of Zoom of my own on my new laptop. It's not a long episode, but I it's something that I've been obsessed.
Speaker 4: With since I was like between the ages of ten and twelve. I love wonder Wattin's I love the insanity of it all and the fact that they actually tested it, like the design and anything.
Speaker 2: It is actually and fundamentally a very fucking aerodynamic like it's one of the best desigest yeah and everything.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be dropping an episode one it probably in the next couple of weeks for sure. So superstoked.
Speaker 4: Please, because I really would like your y'all the thought process and actually was gonna have y'all come on and do an episode over with me. What was my idea? I just did a small one today.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, we'll schedule that out man. Also, not to sidestep Tony your comment about Venezuela and Russian ships stolen by the US and the North Atlanta, I have an article pulled up on that. We will be talking about that here in a minute, for sure, for sure. Also, Tony says Madua was popular enough, and attack only tends to make people support their leader. More of these poum potumpkin celebrations don't prove anything. Ah, when you say this, you don't have to break this one down for me, dude. The most generous polls that I could find say that he had twenty percent support in the country, and there is huh oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I haven't heard that, but I am aware that a lot of these videos being posted are of protests or celebrations that happened months and months ago, or they're from different countries like Chile. Maybe some of them are in Venezuela. But also if somebody removed Trump or Biden, whoever's president, half of this country would celebrate, So you would see the celebration. You're not going to see the people staying home quite so much. So I personally don't believe that Madua was super unpopular and we've really liberated the people. I think we're seeing the minority come out.
Speaker 1: That may be true, but the majority of the country is starving and has been for a decade. Like that's not like a hot take. There's real statistics to back that claim. And you could put that all towards the state because there is a socialist nation, So whatever the figurehead of the socialist nation would be, they'd be the one that where the buck stops. Sure you can blame different members of the administration or whatever, but it all falls to Maduro essentially. Right now. That being said, the celebrations that I'm seeing are from content creators in Venezuela that are doing live footage, not from months ago or weeks ago, there at the protests and at the celebrations as they're playing out, and it's I'm not gonna say a million people. I will say realistically, hundreds of thousands of people are celebrating in Venezuela and still are right now, So I mean, I take that for what it's worth. I see what you're saying that. Absolutely propaganda is a thing, and there's tons of videos that are circulating right now that are old and all these things. But you gotta know where to look. And I'm not saying that I have some of an inside scoop, No, it's just you can find content creators in Venezuela that are posting them like going live at the protests and at the celebrations and things, and it's it is wild Meanwhile, the only people that I can really see protesting this are around New York City, these bleeding heart communist folks that like don't actually understand what it's like to live under a communist regime. It's like talking to a Cuban that lived under Castro who made it to America. None of them are fans of communism. Any human being that's ever lived under communism and then makes it to a capitalist nation never has one positive thing to say about communism or socialism, or Marxism or any of these things. But to that point, Venezuela does have a lot of resources. They have a lot of manpower. They can get themselves back on track, and the people want to be there. It's not like, you know, the Venezuelan people are lazy and they only want to make an eight hour work week and they want someone else to handle their problems for them. None of the Venezuelan people are some hard workers. They have no problem reading building their country in the correct way. They need somebody to lead them and to give them the direction. I don't know of any as of this moment that are ready to step into that role. They may have them, they may have a solid group of ten to fifteen people that could be the front runner in the next election. I just if you were to say one of the names, I don't feel like any of us would know about them because they have been so repressed and by the former administrations. I don't know, but uh yeah, when you said Potumpkin celebrations, is that that's a new word for me?
Speaker 6: What is this, oh, Potempkin. It has to do with these tours that would be given to tourists in the Soviet Union in the thirties and the twenties, and they would be shown a village, and the village would be called a Potempkin village. Potempkin is a last name in Russian. I don't know if it's referring to a twentieth century Potempkin or there was a famous one under Catherine the Great. But the Potempkin village was just basically a theater that made everything look prosperous, whereas if you looked at real life anywhere else in ninety nine percent of the country, it was much more impoverished. So Potempkin kind of became an adjective for any pr propaganda, you know, surface level appearance that's contrived okay, and yeah, just so you don't need to read my other comments, I was saying, this is a little like there were celebrations when the US overthrew SADDAMU saying in two thousand and three, and I remember pulling down a statue and that was all over TV. But it's hard to capture what everyone's thinking. And in World War Two, whenever the Germans or the Americans or the Russians would invade a town or city, there would there would always be a parade because the people there just saying, look, please don't hurt us. And you're only seeing supporters come out and the people who are not in support are staying home. There's that, and one other one last comment. I'm amazed that the helicopters didn't get shot down. There must have been stand down orders or something. And I'm not ruling out the probability that there were people around Maduro who wanted him gone, within the communist allegedly Venezuelan government, and otherwise, it doesn't really take that much technology to shoot down a helicopter. Afghans were doing it forty years ago. I'm sure they got the weapons, but there must have been stand down orders. So I'm looking forward to learning about those conspiracies. I think their vice president, Delsi Rodriguez is kind of in charge or pretending to be in charge, and pretend nobody's making in drastic moves right now. But yeah, that's all I gotta Yeah, that's all I have to say about that.
Speaker 1: So let's break all this down. As far as the when Saddam was removed from power and the people were celebrating in the streets, I personally know marines that were on the block of the statue being pulled down. That was genuine celebration. However, it's not like a hot take that Saddam was a ruthless dictators. That's a very act statement. I mean, the torture sites, the rape sites, all these things his sons had, like these prisons where they were doing horrible shit like that. That's a real thing. That's not like a crazy conspiracy. That being said, it's not like we had somebody in the wing that we were willing to put into power over there and like boom boom, y'all got democracy. Now we're out. The people there don't want democracy. They it's not they're not smart enough to understand it. They don't want it. They they've for generations, they have never seen it as a positive thing. So like, fine, whatever. But the people were happy that Sam was out of power as of that moment. Now cutting to the situation Venezuela, I see what you mean. The people that did support him were staying home and it's you know, the oh, don't shoot us, we're just celebrating. Whoever the guy with the gun currently is. I could see where you're going with that. I see that for sure. When it comes to the situation with Venezuela, however, the VP, like you had mentioned, she's there and she is claiming that she's gonna like launch a war against America. Good fucking luck. First off, and second off, there were no stand down orders. I've looked deeply into this. All of the anti air systems that Venezuela had were all jammed because we were using growlers, right, and not to mention the S two hundreds and the shit what was the other one, the buck buck twos I think they were called the buck ones. These anti air systems they have all been using in Russia and Ukraine. So what does that mean for America? That means that we know every frequency every system, every thing that needs to be done to jam these radar systems and these anti air systems we have in our database because we've been getting the battlefield data from Ukraine. So when we flew in and we just shut down their systems, we just had to tune the growler to that frequency, and that's it. The anti air systems are basically null and void, and you could actually watch the radars at this time. I forget what it's called. The system that Venezuela was using as far as there to see which planes were in the sky or whatever is essentially the same ones that the Weather Channel uses, and that was like their prem improper and all the things. But fine, fine, maybe that was just for the cameras. Maybe they had something secret under the table that we didn't know about. Okay, sure, but even still you could watch real time footage. Is how like eleven thirty all the planes are in the sky, eleven thirty five pm. The skies were empty because we had shut down all of their radar systems, all their anti air systems strictly from our own growler systems, which is solid, don't get me wrong, but yeah, there was no stand doown orders and As a matter of fact, there was multiple iglas that were fired up at these helicopters. There was one helicopter in particular that was shot. At least some fragmentation hit it, and a couple of the Delta Force operators got some shrapnel in them. Nothing critical. They're all fine, a little patchwork, and they're all good to go. But to say that the military had a whole stand down order all evidence to the contrary. It's not that they had a stando order. It's that they're that incompetent and that incapable to actually stand up against a proper military. Venezuela doesn't have a proper military. They're ranked or they were ranked what nineteenth on Earth or something like that, and we were able to take out their main leader in thirty five minutes, like you could have watched the entire Stranger Things finale in more time than it took for US to remove a seated position of power from a sovereign nation. It's that's the American military. That's how a proper special military operation goes down, not four years of the meat wall tactics. But that's a conversation for later, I'm sure. But yeah, so I can't find any evidence to say that there was any stand down orders given I can't find any evidence to say that the generals were cool with him leaving power because as long as he was in power, they maintained their positions. They wanted the generals, especially wanted Maduro to stay in power. They now are out of a job, or at least they're terrified of losing it now at the VP, who that woman is? Keep in mind if the bus driver was the president, who do you think the VP is? Real? Talk here? It's not pretty, but it's not like Venezuela was like the shithole of the world by any means. There's a lot of countries that are doing far worse in Venezuela. Real shit. But again, I don't believe that this was done because of and I even made the joke about how Maduro was talking that shit. You cannot have that much oil and that week of a military and talk the level of shit that you were talking. That's a joke, that's ingest, right. I actually think that it was a lot more connected to China, which later in this episode when we talk about the drill that was done around Taiwan. I think China is getting ready to make their move, and I think America knows that, and I think that America understands that we tentatively will not be able to stop it once it happens, so we realize that we need to start trying to choke out China for economic points. That being said, if we look at Venezuela having more oil than Saudi Arabia by leaps and bounds, and more gold than the minds of Africa, not every country, but the minds that are producing the most gold in Africa, Venezuela's got more of that on mass I think it stands to reason why America wanted China to not have any kind of business interests in Venezuela. Cut too. These Chinese foreign dignitaries were in Caracas when we took Maduro in the middle of the night. They had just finished up their meeting. So I think this all ties in more towards China, and I think it all ties in more towards trying to choke out Russia even further with the sanctions because we sanction them, But that only applies to countries that acknowledge the sanctions. If we make it to where they can't do much in the oil field, then maybe possibly they would be a little more willing to come to the negotiating table and play ball. I don't know if this is gonna make a fart in the winds difference as far as Putin's concerned with the situation in Ukraine. But at least I could see on paper how this would this would be what the administration, the current Trump administration, what their end goal was as far as the abduction of a dureau, I don't know. We will see how it plays out in the next few weeks. And I have an article talking about how the oil tankers that they took. One was off the coast of Iceland, and then one we took like what three Venezuelan tankers. And I will say this, at least America's not being coy about the fact that this is obviously about oil. They're not telling you these poor Venezuelan people they needed the freedom. They you know, he's a bad man. No, No, Trump's being straight up. This is about the oil. Yeah, yeah, the people needed the freedom. Yeah yeah. This is about oil and resources. And I at least can appreciate the transparency on that front. That's not a good look to be saying it in that manner, but I appreciate the fact that he's being straight up. So again, we'll get to all these things more in here in a moment. Going back to the chat here, spirarit animal says had complications during surgery today, have two stents in now and the tubing then forced down. Like, oh Jesus, whoa Sam, how you feeling? Brother?
Speaker 3: I got hit by a fucking truck. I showed wards.
Speaker 7: But my uh u, look, I can't spell it, but it was when I was coming out of the anesthesia. It was it was so swollen it was actually keeping me from breathing that it choked me. So the anesthesia was not working on me like how it should have. So they had to force a tube to sit down my throat and everything, and when they did, they completely cut my ve look and it fucking hurts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh the.
Speaker 7: I was supposed to go in the day to get the stint removed, but the stint was calcified and starting to, uh like attach itself to my kidney, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I don't know what they did.
Speaker 7: All I know is I woke up they told me, hey, can glad you have two stints in you're coming back next in two weeks, and I'm like, that's.
Speaker 3: What the fuck else said last time?
Speaker 1: Sam, you are gonna stay firmly in my prayers. Brother, good God of money, thank you.
Speaker 3: I would prefer to stay the fuck out in the hospital, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be that would be ideal for sure. Love. All right, let's see getting back to the chat Royce, what is this picture you shared? Hold on here, I just put oil in my pan and this happened. Ah ha, Yeah, yeah, I just put oil on my pan in the US invaded because that's that's what it does. And I do love the Gordon Ramsey equip that he said to that person on Hell's kitchen that time. There's so much fucking oil in this pan America is getting ready to invade it. It's like, yes, yes, I wish all bosses spoke to their employees the way Gordon Ramsey speaks to his chefs. That's that's correct in my opinion. Let's see another picture that Royce shared here. And eleven year old girl with Down syndrome was bullied at her school in North Massa after parents and other students complained about her being in the same class this week, the president walked her to school himself. Shout out. Shout out to the President of North Macedonia for not putting up with that dumb shit. Good things. Oh yeah, let's see, I'm good. I figured that I would just said. I figured I would just share something of a positive nature, that there is a president out there that actually gives a shit about a Yeah, yeah, that's good things. At least, there's that that little bit of a silver lining, if you will. And there's a silver lining in Minnesota right now. Tim Walls is not going for reelection because of all the situation there. Elan Omar was removed from her position. We're gonna get to all that here in a bit, but yeah, there's there's some silver linings happening. And honestly, I'll be I think Maduro being removed is also quite a silver lining. I wasn't a big fan of the guy, but anyway. Tony also said Maduro's bodyguards all being Cuban instead of Venezuela in may mean he didn't trust his own security, but you're probably right that there wasn't a standown order. Yeah, I found that interesting. Most of his bodyguards were Cuban. By birth. That's you wouldn't expect that, right as much as and I remember, dude, I remember talking about this on the Cult to Conspiracy.
Speaker 6: This was.
Speaker 1: Three years ago, four years ago, years ago, and this was during the Biden administration. Maduro had made some statement that like, we're ready for the Marines to invade America. Can't touch Venezuela. And it was like, wait, this would this would literally be the same as the leader of Chile reaching our Chile reaching out and saying that like, we're ready for the United States Marines. You can't touch us. And it's like, what the fuck are you talking about? Who has we?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 1: We have beef? I was unaware we had beef, but like, okay, So apparently he saw the writing on the walls years ago, before the Ukraine Russia situation, before the Trump administration two point zero or whatever else. He's been waiting for this time to come. And we talked about this. I want to say, shoot, it might have been one of the first Cajun nine episodes. As a matter of fact, Venezuela was getting ready to invade Guyana, right they had all those troops of masts on the border. They were talking about how they were gonna go in, and for whatever reason they were, they were making the same claims that Russian made as far as Ukraine. These people are speaking that language, their natural Russians. Why are they on this side of the border whatever. Venezuela is making these very similar claims to the north and westernmost portions of Guyana. Interestingly enough, that's also the areas of Guyana where there's oil. Shocker, I know. But then out of nowhere, that just kind of went outside because Trump stepped in and said, listen, we stand with Guyana on this one. If Venezuela steps a move into the country, then we're gonna attack Venezuela. And all of a sudden they just went on by the wayside. So I don't know, Maduro's kind of been on one for a few years here, and yeah, every leader's got their shit. I'm not saying that any leader of any nation is just like the Golden standard by any stretch, but it seems like Madurou in the last few years has been really willing to kick the hornets nest. And I don't know what particular act or what particular statement it was that got this particular hornets nest to get kicked to the tune of US sending Delta Force in after his ass, but apparently he stepped one too many feet over the line. I don't know, Sam, once you got big dog.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm just a dumb ass from Georgia, I'll admit that.
Speaker 3: But I ain't Guyana in Africa.
Speaker 7: How the fuck are they going from South America to Africa?
Speaker 1: Not Ghana? Guyana, but is a different country. Ghana is a country in Africa. Guyana is a South American country just to the south of Venezuela.
Speaker 3: Okay, then apparently I'm a walk stereotype. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like, no, you're good, brother, And to be honest with you, the only reason I even knew that is because I saw so I got buddies of mom that are from the Virgin Islands. If you ever see me wearing this bracelet, this silver one, this is from the Virgin Islands. And so as Maria fat TONI knows some of my buddies that are from the v I right. And so there was a clip that I saw this dude who was speaking with a thick Islander accent. He was talking about the difference between like Trinidadian woman and a Guyanese woman and all these things, and it was it was very very funny. It was very very dirty jokes to be made. But I was thinking, like, yeah, what is that at? That is a that's a Caribbean island nation.
Speaker 3: Wait, isn't that where we'reanna from? Trinidad?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to go to Trinidad.
Speaker 1: Same same. But also it's honestly for the Trinity food that I I do love Caribbean food. That if if anybody doesn't know anything about me, I am a bit of a foodie. And if you find me a decent and when I say a Jamaican joint, fuck the jerk chicken, Okay, Like I hear that, Give me some good curry goat, give me some conk meat, give me some oxtail stew, like bro that I will sit there and fuck it up with the rest of anybody. I love. I love cultural foods the Caribbean. They they have made a art form out of cooking what some would consider scraps. I do not consider it that, but some would consider it the scraps and turning it into fine dining. So anyway, Triiny food is on a level all its own. But anyway, beside the point this clip made fun of or not made fun of. He was telling how the Guyanese women they you know, they they gonna, they gonna, they gonna get you, right, And I was like, what the fuck is this? And so I didn't even know where this was. I searched a little bit and was like, oh, Guyana is a nation in South America, which is it's not a Caribbean nation. It's on the mainland continent of South America. So I was like, what the fuck is this. Apparently it's close enough. The cultural you know, transitions are there, so whatever, cool cool, cool, cool cool. But so yeah, Venezuela was talking about invading them not too terribly long ago, and then as soon as Trump said no, no, we're gonna side with these people if you fuck around and find out, Maduro was like, hey, never mind, all right. And this was after he had made the statement about we're ready for the US Marines to invade, and it was like, why would the Marines invade Venezuela, bro, this makes no sense. Now I am happy, I'm very happy, and we've been making the jokes for a while now. If the Marines were to invade Venezuela, they would have a ball, and I agree with that statement. However, just speaking on behalf of myself, I am very very very happy that this took place with zero American casualties. I think there's only like what thirty Venezuelan casualties as something. It's very low numbers, very very low numbers. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think it was thirty two, and they were all Cuban.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And as far as a regime swap goes and a snatch and grab goes, thirty two casualties overall, y'all, that's that's impressive. And then I'm not just saying that to stroke the American military egos, Dick here Dean, I'm just saying, like to say that we successfully had a snatch and grab take place. We lost nobody. They only lost a platoon sized element of dudes. And that's it. It's over, y'all. That's that's phenomenal. That is surgical execution, to be completely honest. So I'm happiest. I'm tickled to death about it. But anyway, let's see Sam says, I hate comedies, but I love women with more red flags than a Soviet parade. Sam, I know you do I know you love your toxic women. I see you, I see you, brother. All right, without further ado, let us get to the articles for this evening. We have a few to go over here, and let's just let's just have some fun with it, you know, let's just see where it goes. Let's start it off here. I also wanted to make the mention of this the Pentagon Pizza Index. For anybody who does not know about this website, they have never missed, they have never missed. The night before this operation took place, at eleven forty, the Pentagon Pizza Index said, Shit's about to go down. Less than three hours later, Maduro was on us soil. And for anybody who doesn't know what the Pentagon Pizza Index is, this guy, this, this beautiful person or group of people, I don't know. They have started a tracking system of every pizza joint in and around the Pentagon. And without fail, without fail, when you see a mass influx of pizza orders being made way late or way early in the morning in and around the Pentagon, some shit somewhere is about to hit the fan. Typically, this means that people are working late there and they're ordering pizza for the whole office, if you will. This dude predicted that, not necessarily that Maduro was gonna be snatched, but that something was hitting the fan and it's going down all right now, homeboy has not missed. So if anybody is out there and would like to check this out for yourself, the Pentagon Pizza Index, I highly recommend it ten out of ten as far as true investigative journalism goes over pizza joints. It's beautiful. This is the American way. But anyway, let's get into it here. The US has seized a Russian flagged tanker that broke its blockade of Venezuela. Now I also find this to be interesting. The Venezuela tanker was flying a Venezuelan flag, then threw up a Russian flag and acted like that weren't about to get snatched. It's like, no, no, no, no, that's not how it goes. Either way it goes. It's sanctioned, it's a sanctioned tanker, or it's a sanctioned tanker, So swapping your flags to another sanctioned nation was a really silly move. But like, here we are, but let's read into it together. Good Retinue members, of the Cajun Night. The ship seizure comes more than a week after its maneuvered through a US Navy blockade of sanctioned tankers leaving from a port in South America. In the South American country, the United States seized a Russian flagged oil tanker in the North Atlantic on Wednesday, American officials said after chasing the vessel across the ocean as it headed towards Europe from Venezuela, a significant escalation in the administration's campaign to capture sanctioned ships. The seizure of the tanker, originally known as the Bella I, comes more than a week after it maneuvered through a US Navy blockade of sanctioned tankers leaving the port in Venezuela. The ship switched its registration to a Russian flagged vessel during the chase, setting up a possible diplomatic row with Moscow. Politico confirmed the seizure earlier on Wednesday. This is a Politico article for the record. American helicopters and a Coastguard vessel were used to board the tanker under law enforcement authority granted to the Coast Guard, while American and British submarine hunting p eight surveillance planes at least and at least three smaller American surveillance aircraft circled the area near British waters, according to plane tracking websites. The US sanctioned the Bella one in twenty twenty four after the American officials alleged it was carrying back a black market Iranian oil. Iranian Homeland Security Secretary Christinome, not the hugest fan of heard but okay, set on social media Wednesday that Bella had been trying to evade Coastguard for weeks, as operators changed the ship's flags and painted a new name, the Marinera Marianera. Wait, I'm sorry you changed it from the Bella one to the Marinera. That's hilarious, okay, on the whole in an attempt to avoid capture. It's also came as the Navy and Coast Guard seized a second tanker in the Caribbean on Wednesday morning, targeting a vessel that the US military characterized as quote a stateless, sanctioned dark fleet motor tanker conducting quote a list activities in the Caribbean sea end quote. Trump Administration official set on Wednesday that the US had seized the vessels as part of the nation's expansive counter drug mission that has now moved beyond the waters of the Caribbean, where the Pentagon has parked an aircraft carrier and destroyers. While the administration has ordered the capture of several sanctioned vessels before, the seizure of the Russian flagship could create a new point of tension between Washington and Moscow, as President Trump's envoys are engaged in intense diploma diplomacy with their Russian counterparts over a peace deal in Ukraine. Now, I also I'm glad that it's said that in this article. Here, here's the deal, just because the Maduro's out of power. I don't think America's done as far as Venezuela's concerned. We have way too many naval assets and way too much manpower floating off the coast of Venezuela to take the one guy and everybody's satisfied and goes home. I'm not saying that they're getting ready to do a full land invasion. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying one way or another. What I'm saying is that wasn't as much of a victory to justify an entire fleet posted up off the coast of Venezuela. I feel like there's gonna need to be a little more. We're gonna need a little more ass in the game, if you catch my drift now. I don't know to what level that's going to be, But I also don't believe that the American forces are just gonna lead the coast of Venezuela. Oh so willy nilly, so stand by for more things to be going down in that area of the world moving on. It says the administration has been looking for avenues to pressure Venezuela and Iran to close Russian allies. After the capture of Venezuela and leader Nicholas mnduro in a US military operation last week. Trump's had said that he would hit Tehran's clerical regime very hard if more protesters are harmed after days of unrest in economic protests the clerical regime. So is he suggesting that the Ayatola might get joint next. I don't know. I'm hopeful. I'm hopeful for my own selfish reasons, but like that would be dope anyway. UK Defense Secretary John Healey confirmed that British bases were used for staging for the operation, and said in a statement that the ship with a nefarious history is part of a Russian Iranian axis of sanctions evasion, which is fueling terrorism, conflict and misery from the Middle East to Ukraine. Of course he's gonna say this, he pledged the UK quote, We'll continue to step up our action against shadow fleet activity to protect our national security, our economy and global stability. Okay, listen, hey, UK, maybe you should worry about your own national security on your own soil. I appreciate you letting the Americans use your area as a staging ground. Perhaps you should get out the insurrection that's already in your nation, But you know, I digress. The Russian for Ministry on Tuesday told THASS, the Russian state media agency, that quote, for reasons unknown to us, the Russian vessel is getting excessive attention from the US and NATO militaries, clearly disproportionate to its peaceful status. The Venezuelan flagship that swapped over to a Russian flagship is getting unnecessary your disproportionate attention and its peaceful status as it's sanctioned from most of the Western world. That's a claim that that is one of the most claims. The Trump administration continued to strike a defiant tone after the seizure on Wednesday. Quote, the blockade of sanctioned and illicit Venezuelan oil remains in full effect. That part's in bold anywhere in the world. War Secretary Pete Hexeth posted on social media just as US European Command conducted the operation, which was coordinated with the Justice and Homeland Security Departments. It is unclear where the Russian tanker will head next now that American law enforcement is in control of the ship Russian Transportation. The Russian Transport Ministry issued a terse statement after Wednesday's seizure, pointing out that under the nineteen eighty two UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, the nineteen eighty two says before the Soviet Union fell, So that's interesting they would cite that law. But that doesn't mean that it went away. But all right, Quote, the high seas are governed by the principle of freedom of navigation, and no state has the right to use force against vessels duly registered under the jurisdiction of other states. Yeah, that's that's cute. That's cute. That's a real cute statement that was just made. But the seizure was received well by some in Europe, I would assume, so who were glad to see the US make moves against Russia. This sends a clear message to Russia and their use of black fleets to move sanctioned oil around the world. To one European official who was granted anonymity to speak about the national security issues, it's very welcome news. Again, I don't how do we know it's a Russian ship? How do we know it's not a Venezuelan ship crewed by Venezuelan people that tried throwing a Russian flag when it to try to get some sort of immunity. Do we know this for a fact? Is it definitely a Russian ship? Because if that's the case, then this goes even further. It's a sanctioned country to a sanctioned country. So yeah, the US is gonna seize that shit. Like I I feel like I'm missing a connection that they're making here. I don't know, Tony. I know you have your finger more on the pulse of these things. Help me understand this.
Speaker 6: Please, Sorry, there's probably not much I can do to help understand. It's just I think there's obvious motivations to do anything to knock Venezuela and Russia down a peg by a lot of people. This Law of the Sea, though, it's kind of weird that the US has not ratified it formally but signed some nineteen ninety four agreement to abide by most of it. And I guess we just kind of pick and choose when we want to abide by it. But this Law of the Sea would make it more permissible for these sanctioned ships to kind of go wherever they want, and the US doesn't want that. I don't think Britain really had that kind of policy back when they had an empire either, they really controlled who can go where on the high seas. And the US inherited that war right after World War Two. That was a big part in my opinion of why the Marshall Plan happened and why Britain was the number one recipient of it. Yeah, but that's maybe a little bit of a tangent.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 6: That also kind of reminds me of U boat activity in World War One and two. Well, I did, well, it's a peaceful boat. Well, it's supplying our enemies, so we're gonna, you know, either take it over or sink it.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, And I'm not I am not equating Russia to the Nazis, not equating Venezuela to the Oh you are, Oh shit, No.
Speaker 6: I actually I'm kind of joking. I'm equating us to the to the Nazis.
Speaker 1: Oh shut up, Tony got You always got to make the weirdest takes happen here. But no, no, I see your point though. It's like, if you're supplying the enemy, then we're going to seize it. But you know it may not be full on destroying it and killing everybody on board, but seizing it absolutely, I see that. But to your point you made about how the British Empire, I mean, the rule has always been and even uh Alfred Tayler Mahan, the father of the modern navy, he even said in his book, the country that has the largest navy will run the world. Now this was also before you know, aviation was a thing, so we didn't have the capability to fly resources from country to country at this time. But even still, whatever country has the largest and most powerful navy is going to be the one to run the world. At one point in time, it was a Spanish empire. After that point it was the British Empire. It is currently us. Yes, I understand by the numbers China has a large navy, but if you also look at what they consider a naval vessel, it's not We're not having the same conversation here. But yeah, so currently America's got the largest and most powerful navy on Earth. Therefore, we are the police of the ocean. Now does that mean that that gives us the right to just take over whatever boat we want? No, not necessarily, but if it's also an enemy of an enemy, or an enemy of a friend, or whatever the case is, where we decide that, Yeah, this is a seizure that needs to happen. No one's gonna come at us like that. The international courts are not gonna start trying American admirals or our American administration for this. So it's like it's they can They can cry and bitch all they want, it's not gonna change anything. The one plus one still equals to here, So I see it moving on here. The seizure of the Bella is a clear sign that the administration plans to keep the pressure on Venezuela. The administration has been working to impose an embargo on sanctioned vessels as a central part of the pressure campaign since the US Coast Guard boarded the Russian flagged Skipper last month. It took place as Trump has taken a far more active role in South America in recent months. The administration's greatest show of force to date came on Saturday, when the US military Apprehendo Maduro in his palace in Caracas to stand trial on narco trafficking and corruption charges. Yeah, once again, these charges. I'm hearing a lot of the the naysayers say that, like they had no right to take him. He has been under indictment in multiple countries for years. Like it's it's that's how this goes, you know, nobody. It seems it's very bold. It's a very bold strategy to actually take him in the middle of the night to stand trial for these charges. Some would say unprecedented even but it's not like it's without warrant. So will he be acquitted possibly. I am still as of this moment, and this is very subject to change as new information comes out. I am currently of the belief that he cut a deal with the US to get either a lesser sentence or to be extradited to another country where he can live out the rest of his days basically in peace, with tons of money. I don't know how this is gonna shake out. I do not believe that this dude is gonna see the inside of a prison self with the rest of his life, the same way that Trump just released a Honduran leader who was indicted and arrested in charge for being a drug smuggler for forty years, and Trump just pardoned him and released him just a few months ago. So again, I don't see this. This is more for the show. I think Maduro is absolutely gonna be walking free here in a few months, probably not allowed to go back to Venezuela. He might go, you know, to a cause. This could have gone one of two ways. It could have gone the way of Saddam, or it could have gone the way of Oh shit, help me out, Tony, the Syrian president. He's in Russia now, not Sayid, oh Asad, I was saying, Sayid, it's Asad. I see the regime change is going. It could have gone one of two ways. It could have gone Asade, it could have gone Saddam. This seems more of a intermediate there. But I also feel like it's going to go more towards the realm of Asad. I think that he'll get put to another country who keeps him in prison quote unquote. In reality, he's like, you know, living in a gilded cage kind of thing. I could see that being how the shakes out. But anyway, let's see when Maduro now sideline. The administration is planning to take a more direct role in selling Venezuelan oil for an indefinite period, Energy Secretary Chris Wright said on Wednesday, speaking before briefing lawmakers about the operation in Venezuela. Secretary of State and National Security Advisor Marco Rubio confirmed the seizures and said the US is quote about to execute on a deal to take all the oil and sell it to generate revenue that will be used to the benefit of the Venezuelan people. Now could hypothetically they flood the market and tank the oil industry as a way to further the American means of trying to in certain conflicts and put ourselves back in the proper foothold. As being the one superpower on Earth. It's possible. I don't think that's the smartest plan ever. I could see. It has some merits to it, but I think it would go a lot further and a lot better to win the hearts and minds of Venezuela if you would actually start the refineries back up, give the people their jobs back, let them earn a livable waves, let them rebuild their country in their image. America is really bad. Like I said earlier, we're really bad at nation building. Traditionally, historically, we suck at it. So I'm hoping that perhaps perhaps we have learned our lesson from past mistakes, and this time we're gonna let Venezuela will help them stand on their own two feet. But we're not gonna fall on takeover. In that regard, however, Trump has said that until an elected official quote unquote can take over Venezuela, America is gonna be running the administration side of the country. And it's like e we are. We are tiptoeing into that line of nation building. It's not a good look. Although I also think it's worth noting you gotta look at the raw materials you're working with. When you're talking about nation building, like what are you putting into the machine? Right? So, like, if you're looking at other nations that we have tried to rebuild in the past, they didn't have a lot going for them. Then cut too, Japan, we didn't really have to do a lot of nation rebuilding. They had some really good raw materials as far as their workforce and their culture and all these things to where it was like a turnkey they were ready to go. Venezuela's got some solid raw materials as far as manpower, as far as brains, as far as industry infrastructure. They need a little work. Sure, some things need to be revitalized, some things need to be retooled, but it's not like we're trying to build a nation in Afghanistan. You see what I'm saying here. There's a little bit more to work with in Venezuela than there ever was in Afghanistan. So perhaps this could go a different direction. But again, I really hope that we let them stand on their own two feet instead of trying to rebuild them in an American image. That hasn't worked ever. Actually, But anyway, moving on here, no other details have been released about how this word work in practice. Trump has also suggested that Columbia could be next on his Agendafa Regime change. Cuba two is on the president's mind, said Rubio, as a long push for the overthrow of the communist government in Havana. So listen, they don't exactly know that the leaders of these Central American nations, now that it's understood that we absolutely will come and join somebody in the middle of the night, perhaps they'll be a little more willing to play ball. Perhaps they'll be a little more willing to take their illegals back with open arms rather than trying to fight it out and say you can't send them back. Perhaps they'll be a little.
Speaker 6: Bit more agreeable.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I remember Columbia was talking some shit the week that we took Maduro. They were saying that they were going to do something, and then we joined Maduro and Colombia has been real quiet ever since then. They haven't recanted any of their statements. They also are not saying anything else ever since we yanked him. So I don't know, but it seems like this was to send a message, and I, for one can see that that message was received. So I'm taking that at least as a lowercase w if nothing else. The president's interest in South American affairs comes despite muted support from the American public, which overwhelmingly opposes military intervention against the country. In December Quinnipiac poll quinnop. Yeah, that's a word. A poll that was done in December overwhelming the America does not the American public does not want to get involved in a military intervention, and I think that's very accurate. Just one third of Americans told a Reuters and Ipsauce poll released Monday that they supported the operation to AlSi Maduro, with a majority concern that the US would become too entrenched in the affairs of the country and the aftermath of the attack. Again, I think that's a that's a pretty solid poll to be talked about here. But yeah, I mean, who's to say. Now that it's done, we'll see how Americans feel about it. As far as I can tell, it's kind of a it's kind of a wash. There's a lot of Americans that are very much against it, there's a lot of Americans who are pretty neutral towards it, and there's a lot of Americans that are kind of for it. I would. Obviously I'm more of the neutral leaning more towards the for it side of things, but I understand the talking points of people that are against it for sure. I get it's just, you know, pretty much anything that we could do to shut down a communist or socialist regime. I'm just all four. That's I know. I have my own biases on that one. I'm good with dying on that hill. But anyway, moving on, there's an ABC article talking about the US seizing the Russian flag oil tanker in the North Atlantic and the second tanker. Continue on. It says the US on Wednesday sees two oil tankers linked of Venezuela, including the Russian flag Mari and Naro Oil formerly known as the bell of One that had evaded US block ad in December. Actually, most of that we already read a little bit the post on x US European Command confirmed the seizure of the tanker in the North Atlantic the US, and Wednesday also sees another tanker in the Caribbean, according to Homeland Security CHRISTI Nome in two pre dawn operations day. That is a direct quote from hold on Where's it at? Gnome. This is from Christy, Nome. In two pre dawn operations. Today, the Coast Guard conducted back to back meticulously coordinated boarding of two quote unquote ghost fleet tanker ships, one in the North Atlantic Sea and one at air National Waters near the Caribbean. No, I'm said in a post on x Both vessels, the motor tanker Bella one and the motor tanker Sofia, were either last docked in Venezuela or en route to it. So there you going on screen right now we have two pictures from videos released by Homeland Security of the dudes dropping in and taking over these ships, which is dope. The US Coast Guard has been tracking the Marinia tanker for the last two weeks after it attempted to seize it on December twentieth, when the empty ship was in the Caribbean and apparently headed to Venezuela. On December thirty first, the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping listed the ship with the new name Marinera as a Russian vessel. The ship's crew also painted a Russian flag on the ship's side. The Bella one previously flew a false Panamanian flag and is suspected to be part of Russia's so called quote unquote shadow fleet, which Moscow is accused of using to evade air national sanctions. Yeah, that's also a massive red flag. For a ship to be flying a Panamanian flag, that's a pretty pretty decent red flag. There's some funck shit going on there. For anybody that doesn't know. To register a ship with a nation takes a solid amount of paperwork. Panama notoriously, it takes a bribe. It literally takes a bribe. Then you can fly the Panamanian flag. So whenever there's a ship out there that's doing something they shouldn't be doing, they'll more often than not be flying a Panamanian flag. So there you have that. The ship recently activated as transponder, allowing open source maritime tracking websites to locate the ship as being in the North Atlantic Ocean, close to Iceland and the United Kingdom. The UK issued a statement saying it supported the US seizure of the Russian flagged tanker. The Russian Ministry of Transportation condemned the seizure of the oil tanker in the North Atlantic in a statement direct quote here, and I think it's yeah, it's what we said earlier US naval forces bordered the vessel and international waters outside the territorial waters of any state, and contact with the vessel was lost, the statement read. The ministry added, no state has the right to force against vessels duly registered in the jurisdiction of other states. Yeah, but also it's against international law to swap flags mid mid sail. So take that with whatever grain of salt you need. White House Press Secretary Carolyn Levitt feel how you want to feel about her. I get it. Was asked at a press briefing on Wednesday, at the tanker seizure risked a larger conflict with Russia. She said, the tanker was a Venezuelan shadow fleet vessel and deemed stateless. Again, you'll have that when you swap flags. This was a Venezuelan shadow fleet vessel that had transported sanctioned oil. The vessel was deemed stateless after flying a false flag, and it had a jurisdiction seizure order, which also it did, and that's why the crew will be subject to prosecution, she told reporters. Continuing on, President Trump and Decemmar announced what he called a blockade of sanctioned oil in and out of Venezuela Defend Secretary Pete Hexeth on Wednesday posted the blockade of sanction and illicted Venezuelan oil remains in full effect anywhere in the world. The United States continue to enforce a blockade against all dark fleet vessels illegally transporting Venezuelan oil to finance illicit activity stealing from the Venezuelan people. Only legitimate and lawful energy commerce as determined by the US will be permitted. Exceth posted on x Trump announced on Tuesday night that Venezuela will turn over thirty to fifty million barrels of sanctioned oil to the US sources or to the US sources told ABC News those barrels represent the first trench to be handed over to US control. The Trump administration intends to oversee the sale of Venezuelan oil indefinitely, and some sanctions against Venezuela will be lifted. Two sources familiar with the plan told ABC News, So they're talking about running the oil in Venezuela indefinitely. This is new age imperialism. This is and I understand if people feel some type of way about that, they probably have a leg to stand on. On this one, but also gas prices go down. I mean, I'm just saying anyway, So, the Secretary of State Mark Or Rubio touted the quote tremendous leverage and control the United States now exerts over Venezuelan and oil industry, and suggests that Venezuela wants the oil captured in the Caribbean on Wednesday by US forces to be part of its export deal with the administration direct quote, here we are in the mist right now and in fact about to execute on a deal to take all the oil. They have oil that is stuck in Venezuela. They can't move it because of our quarantine and because it's sanctioned. We are going to take between thirty and fifty million barrels of oil. Rubio toll reporters after a classified briefing with senators on Capitol Hill. They want that oil that was seized to be part of the deal. They understand that the only way they can move oil and generate revenue and not have an economic collapse is that they cooperate and work with the United States. And that's what we see, and that's what we see are going to happen. Rubio said, I don't know if that's how you worried or if that's how it was typed up, but yeah, it was a weird, weird typing on that one. Anyway, there's another talking about the UK. Let me to go to this article. We'll talk about that one here in a moment, but before I do, I wanted to read the chat and see if anything new had been dropped in there. Let's see here do uh? They It says I think I'm just attracted to women who aren't meant for me. I need a matchmaker. If you're talking about the red flags Royce. Yeah, yeah, I get it. That's fair enough. Pizza and poly Market for insider information. Tony agreed. Agreed, dude, absolutely Uh. Sam says if it was the Marines who went in, the DNA pool will be altered and the guy will have to redraw the topographical map of the country.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that's gonna happen. But yeah, here we go.
Speaker 7: You telling me that if the Marines went in there, they wouldn't have a DNA uh alteration of the country.
Speaker 1: They could. I'm not saying there's a zero percent chance. I'm saying that I don't believe that the Marines are going to be making their way into the country. That's all. That's all I'm saying as of this moment.
Speaker 7: Which I understand, I was just saying, like it it's probably better that they sent Delta Force because the population is still somewhat breathing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I do.
Speaker 7: If it was the Mindes modall would have been woking up with a fortunate son. But instead it was Delta So I'm pretty sure they were playing love so SOA.
Speaker 1: And I'm also really happy that it was Delta Force because if it was Navy Seals, we would have gotten like eighteen podcasts in about thirty books to be written about the operation, and Sean Ryan and Dan Crenshaw would have even added that to their beef they're currently having. I'm very happy they didn't use Navy Seals that, you know, Yeah, didn't.
Speaker 7: He also like, didn't he throw one of his Navy Seals brothers under the fucking rug to bother his political career?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Eddie Griffin, We've talked about it before, but I will quickly rehash it here. Eddie Griffin, Navy Seal served honorably. There was a situation where they were saying that he was going to be tried for war crimes, even though everybody who was on the operation with him said that no war crimes are committed, and there's there's nuances to that, and you can look into the details if you'd like. When he was about to be indicted for this, he reached out to a seal brother, Dan Crenshaw, for some political help. Instead of helping his brother, Dan Crenshaw actually led the charge against him and formed an entire well it's a call, not a not a campaign. When a bunch of politicians get a committee. He formed a committee to go against Eddie Griffin, knowing that he was innocent, speaking to seals who were there that said that he didn't do anything that would qualify or quantitate war crimes, and he still went against him. So I'm not a huge fan Dan Crenshaw. But then to see two former seals, Sean Ryan and Dan Crenshaw duke it out online over the headiness and shit, Yeah, if seals would have been a part of this operation, you know they would have weighed in on it in some way, shape or form. So I for one, am very happy that the Delta Force got to stretch the war legs for a little minute, and in thirty five minutes in and.
Speaker 7: Out, didn't we see send the kid the F twenty two down there?
Speaker 1: Also, the F twenty two was in the air just in case Venezuela was able to get any air assets off the ground. However, first order business, the F thirty five, they had the growler fuck up the radars. The F thirty five dropped a bunch of ordnance to destroy their airfields. They had Blackhawks and apaches that also destroyed some land air ground systems, And so the F twenty two is basically hovering just in case. But he did not get his first intercepts, not yet, so he got cooked. He got a little war cuked. But that's the thing. The F twenty two has never actually had the reason to stretch its war legs just yet or spread its war wings, if you will. The day that that happens, the entire game is shifted. Every country that is claiming that they have a fifth or sixth gen fighter will be forced to shut the fuck up on the day the F twenty two is able to show its actual capabilities. So, as of this moment, I'm cool with that being the secret weapon. If you will, it's like the mouse coutool.
Speaker 3: So why didn't we send a grandpap buff down there?
Speaker 1: Because the B two bomber or the beefifty two, whatever it is, the bomber is a sledgehammer where this required a scalpel.
Speaker 7: What Sledgehammers get the job done just as good as a scalpel.
Speaker 1: They do. But keep in mind, this whole operation only had thirty two casualties. If we would have sent a bomber into the mix, we'd be having a whole different conversation about what was or was not a war crime kind of thing. It's not every situation the same reason why the Marines weren't sent in because the Marines are a bit of a sledgehammer in reality, like a flathead screwdriver is what you needed for the job. You see what I'm saying here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just I personally love the B fifty twos. I also love the B seventeens pretty much. Any bombers from like World War Two and the fifties, they I don't know why, but they just get my heart like thumping and it gives my brain an itch that I just can't scratch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you for anybody who's hearing the references to the Kid or Grandpa Buff. If you're not watching Habitual Line Crosser on YouTube or on Pepperbox, I cannot recommend his content enough. He is hilarious, and he's got these whole character arcs for these different air platforms, and he's also a missile nerd, so he'll break down a lot of the systems way better than I ever could, because that's what we did professionally in the army. So yeah, HLC Habitual Line Crosser shouts out to him. Cannot give him enough props.
Speaker 7: Just out of curiosity. Which of his characters do you like the best?
Speaker 1: It's kind of it's ass up. I like the F eighteen, I like Grandpa Buff, I like the Kid, I like the Nerd in certain regards. I also just love the level of shit talking all around the board. I think it's great. Honestly.
Speaker 7: I love it when Grandpa Buff like roast the fuck out of us, like, yeah, I I should just call Rusha's mom. And it's just like that that makes me so happy.
Speaker 1: It's not even just Russia, although the Russian character gets roasted alive non stop. So does England, so does the Middle East. Everybody gets if you notice, he's not Grandpa buff isn't racist against anyone. He's racist against everyone. He's fueled off of hatred and and I support that.
Speaker 7: You know, dude was built to in everything. I'm pretty sure he was the one that that dropped the A bombs.
Speaker 1: I might be wrong. I don't actually know what plane or what air platform the bombs are dropped out of, now that you mention it.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty Oh, Eleanor I think was the name.
Speaker 7: It was like either Eleanor or eluis whatever that was the name of the plane.
Speaker 1: I knew the name of it, but I do not know if that was A B fifty two or what I think. Ane. Yeah, I know they had to modify the bay doors to fit that fat bitch out of there. But like, yeah, it was. It was.
Speaker 3: It was a thing, which is funny. It was the Marine Corps.
Speaker 7: It was the Marine Corps that invented the the gender Reville party. And yet so far America it's a weird, fucking drend. We have Generaville parties in California and it burns half the state down.
Speaker 3: But when we introduced the biggest.
Speaker 7: General Ville party in the entirety of the world, Nagasaki in Hiroshima, goat adamized so which was funny enough.
Speaker 1: Funny enough that wasn't because of the gender reveals. Sergeant Reckless, a foal had nothing to do with the A bombs being dropped.
Speaker 7: Hip note, but it wasn't a genua villa when we introduced Japan to our little boy. And on top of that, we actually did more damage with the singdiary bombing ones than we actually did with the atomic bomb. There's a guy that survived both bombings and his awful boss said, there's no fucking way that happened. Yo.
Speaker 1: I also wish that we would have invested more in the bat bombs. The Marine Corps general that saw that and like really wanted to throw some weight behind it. I thought that was solid. Just put a bunch of like phosphorus vests on bats and let them roos in all the houses in Japan and just set them off at once. I thought that was brilliant.
Speaker 3: But he wanted to pull the the olga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically he wanted to pull the olga, but this time it would have been uh with bats rather than birds. It's it's a whole thing, and if anybody's curious about that. Yeah, they were like suicide vests for bats. It was a crazy concept that a dentist came up with. Who happened his wife was friends with the first Lady at the time, So somehow this dude's designs got to FDR's desk, and then he sent it to the War Department and was like, listen, I know this sounds crazy, but I think this guy's got a good idea here. Let's look into it. And then somewhere in the mix you're like, uh, or or we have this Manhattan Project thing that we could do, and they're like, yeah, never mind, we're gonna do that instead. That'd be that'd be a lot more feasible. Yes, Sam, sorry you you brought up the president.
Speaker 3: But FDR married his first cousin.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Teddy Roosevelt, as I like to call him Teddy Roosevelt, was that he was the one who actually gave uh what what what's the bard's name? Yeah, it was Ellanor funny enough, while she his.
Speaker 1: Like fifth cousin too. The Roosevelts be marrying their cousins, that's like a whole thing.
Speaker 7: That and he was he was crippled, but it was purely a political thing to keep the money in the family and whatever. She was notoriously she was in the closet, but she was banging up her favorite reporter though, the chick that she was with. I'm not trying to be main, but she looked like a bulldog in the face. She could have done so much better.
Speaker 1: I mean, you like what you like, I suppose. I mean, who am I to judge, you know whatever. Yeah, anyway, as we're talking about the military things, and we did bring up the UK and a couple of those articles. I also found it interesting that in the last two weeks that I haven't been on this and reporting about things, the UK has now started to offer a military gap year to boost recruitment. The UK has been suffering as far as there are military recruitment numbers go. So basically they're offering a one year trial run. Of course, BBC is going to do this to me a that's what she said. They're offering a one year gap year, like a trial run to their young people to basically, you get one year in the military and if you decide the military is not for you, you get out free and clear, no harm, no foul. Thank you for your one year of service, and they're doing this instead of conscript as a way to try to boost their numbers. It hasn't been passing the law just yet, but they are. They're leaning more heavily towards that being the way they're going to do things moving forward. I could see that working out relatively well for them. However, you're talking about getting the youngsters of your country to put down whatever substance is their preferred method of choice and get into a strict, regimented lifestyle for one year. Maybe yes, maybe no, who's to say. So, we'll see how it goes. But as far as everything the UK, the gap year, we'll see if it boosts their recruitment. Anyway, moving on here, let's talk about some China and Taiwan. Because as much as everybody's talking about Venezuela being a push against Russia, and I'm not saying that it's not, I also think this was a multi pronged situation here. I also think that this had something to do with China and Taiwan, especially because of the China Chinese diplomats that were in Venezuela in Caracas when Maduro was snatched. But let's talk about it here the PLA, which is a silly name for the Chinese Communist Party's Army, the People's Liberation Army. They're Justice Mission twenty twenty five exercise around Taiwan. Let's talk about it here, and I have another article pulled up from the actual Ministry of National Defense of the People's Republic of China, so we're gonna hear both sides of this situation here. On December twenty ninth and thirtieth, the People's Republic of China just just west Taiwan military forces carried out large scale exercises in the air and ocean areas around Taiwan titled Justice Mission twenty twenty five. As announced at the outset of the exercise by the PLA's Eastern Theater Command, the drills would focus on sea and air combat readiness, patrols, seizing comprehensive superiority, blockading key ports and territory, and three dimensional external giant deterrence ER line rather than smudge on my thing, the maritime regent around Taiwan. This represents the second major maritime exercise in twenty twenty five, after April's Straight Thunder twenty twenty five exercise. Conducted by forces of the PRC's People Liberation Army and PLA around Taiwan. It continued and encirclement and blockade theme, and that first emerged clearly in the twenty twenty three twenty twenty four Joint Sword Exercises quote unquote. It also demonstrated a continuing propaganda propaganda come political warfare. I feel like that might be a translation issue, to be honest.
Speaker 7: The way they.
Speaker 1: Spelled come on that is is wow, that's a that's a thing. Propaganda come political warfare, emphasis on PRC military operations related to Taiwan, as well as intended deterrent message directed against foreign powers that might render a to Taiwan in the event of a major crisis. On screen, they have an actual article that's written in Cantonese. I don't speak, but you could see right here on the map this is how the blockade went down. And they also had air assets doing basically hot laps around the island nation for this situation here, so getting back to it here. Publicly available information on the specific operations conducted in the course of Justice Mission twenty twenty five exercise is limited. However, the Republic of China Ministry of National Defense provided a press briefing that provided some specifics on exercise activity in seven identified exercise areas around Taiwan. On December twenty ninth, the first day of the exercise saw the heaviest tactical air activity. There were a total of one hundred and thirty sorties by PLA aircraft directed towards Taiwan. Of these ninety sorties crossed the Taiwan straight center line, so ninety of these one hundred and thirty absolutely crossed into another nation's airspace. A total of fourteen PLA Navy ships conducted operations in the vicinity of Taiwan. Of these, eleven ships entered the adjoining zon, a phrase that was not further defined by MND Shocker I know A total of fourteen PRC Coast Guard ships conducted operations around Taiwan or its outlying islands. Of these eight ships entered the adjoining zone. The adjoining zone is in quotes by the way. A total of four ships from the Western Pacific Amphibious Assault Naval Formation operated together in an area approximately eighty five kilometers east southeast of Taiwan. These ships were not further identified. The PLA publicly public publicity article excuse Me, dated December twenty six appeared to indicate that the Yushian or Yushian class type zero seventy five amphibious assault ship hubi QB I don't know the whole thirty four, the latest ship of the plan's newest and largest class of landing helicopter assault or LAHA vessels, was involved in the exercise. The article stated that that a certain amphibious vessel detachment composed of the Hubai and other ships had deployed for the disciplinary combat training. WOW. So here we have another image of these ships, the blockade, the air assets of how they were circling up around Taiwan in the final week of twenty twenty five. Now in December thirtieth. Per the MND the Ministry of National Defense, the PLA exercise activity on the second day was broadly divided into three phases. The first of these occurred at zero eight hundred local time, with live fire drills conducted by naval and air assets in sea areas to both the north and south of Taiwan. The second phase, conducted from zero nine to thirteen hundred hours, consisted of a series of long range rocket firings from locations in ping Tan and shishi Okay or Jiji, I don't know, in Fujian province, seventeen rockets that impacted in Exercise Zone number one north of Taiwan, and ten ex rockets into Exercise Zone number three, which is west southwest of Taiwan and the port of Koshi. I'm horrible at these pronunciations.
Speaker 6: Forgive me people, Yes, how shown you got it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. The specific firing platforms were not identified, but likely were PHL sixteen PCL one ninety one multiple rocket launcher systems batteries operated by the PLA ground Force capable of firing guide to rockets up to two hundred and eighty kilometers. The Ministry of National Defense indicated that a total of ten rockets landed within the waters of Taiwan's contiguous Zone, making them to date the closest PLA projectiles to land near Taiwan's coast. The third third phase here commencing in the fifteen hundred hours or three PM, consisted of tactical air activity and continued naval drills. PLA air activity was significantly reduced on the second day, with a total of seventy one sorties by the PLA aircraft not further delineated by type, directed toward Taiwan. Of these, thirty five sorties crossed the Taiwan Straight center line. A total of thirteen plan and fifteen Coast Guard vessels conducted operations in the vicinity of Taiwan. Of these, eleven PLA and eight Coast Guard vessels entered the adjoining zone. The four amphibious ships continued operations in the east southeast of Taiwan. Per video on PRC State medium. Some of the personnel on these ships conducted drills involving infantry possibly PLA, Navy, Marine Corps or Special Forces personnel boarding helicopters for possible simulated raids and door facility seizure drills. So here is a clip or at least a picture of the footage of one of these projectiles impacting the waters, and this is the dudes getting onto these helicopters. Political and propaganda elements of the exercise, As is always the case of the PLA military exercise around Taiwan, the intended psychological and political warfare component is a primary factor, one that trumps even the practical military value and the exercise training evolutions. Accordingly, propaganda played a key role in the PRC government messaging surrounding the exercise, although in a less strident tone than the observed earlier in twenty twenty five. At the outset of the exercise, the PLA Eastern Theater Command issued a statement that it represented a stern warning against Taiwan independence, separatist forces and foreign interference forces, and is a legitimate and necessary action to defend national sovereignty and uphold national unification. At the December twenty ninth PRC Foreign Ministry Press Conference, spoke person Lin Jian linked the exercise with alleged separatist actions by the administration of Taiwan President la Chi te Ling ching tey Yeah, as well as mid December announcement of the US government approval of an eleven point one billion United States dollar package of arm sales to Taiwan. Lynn stated, there is a quote here. The drills are a punitive and deterrent action against separatist forces who seek Taiwan independence through milli military build up in a necessary mood to safeguard China's national sovereignty and territorial integrity. Let me stress that to advance their separatist's agenda. The DPP authorities are turning Taiwan into a powder keg. Their massive and desperate arms purchase further revealed their and true nature as provocateurs, saboteurs of peace, and warmongerers. Anyone who tries to arm Taiwan to contain China will only embolden the separatists and push Taiwan straight closer to the peril of armed conflict. I know I'm gonna sound crazy for this, but when is the last time Taiwan tried to invade China or tried to make some sort of a claim into sovereign Chinese territory. I know that China acknowledges Taiwan to be theirs, That's just not the case. They can acknowledge it all they want. That's the math is still the math here. Taiwan is rammed by people who like democracy. China's ramm by people that are like communism. They had their big they're big separation way back in the day, and it seems as though Taiwan just wants to do them so of all of that, China is doing this whole circle song and dance thing. It seems like one of these Nations is more of an aggressor than the other. I could be wrong, Tony way.
Speaker 6: In, I was gonna say, you're wondering, when's the last time Taiwan was thinking of taking over China. It was around nineteen sixty because that's when the Great Famine happened, and they thought they could get US support to go back and they'd be greeted as liberators. And the US told him, whoa pipe down there. We don't think you can do it.
Speaker 1: So sixty years ago, yeah, sixty years ago. We were in Vietnam at that point. Like it's been a hop and a skip of time here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like not even so much in Vietnam quite yet, but we'd gotten done with Korea, and basically Nixon went over in nineteen seventy two and he recognized mainland China's the one China. Now both China and Taiwan believe in one China, but they can't agree on what it means. That's the status.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean that's fair, But I have a hard time believing right now that Taiwan would try to make a push in the mainland China, especially as China has got border disputes with every one of their neighbors aside. Actually no, and I think about it. Russia even has some border disputes with China. They I don't know if they've settled them or not. Last I heard it was still kind of They pretty much acknowledge it's the thing, but they're just kind of kicking the can down the road a bit. So, I mean that's been China's jim for a few years now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Taiwan's definitely not going to invade. In fact, the KMT the gwoman TOG is more pro unification now than some of the other parties whose names I can't remember. Fair and that's the opposite of the way they used to be sixty years ago. And I would say China and Russia have really buried the hatchet and they seem very friendly with each other right now. That's all I gotta say about that.
Speaker 1: No, no doubt, no doubt, Sam, But you got a big dog.
Speaker 3: It's so it's a two parter.
Speaker 7: First off, where's the Mongolian Horde when you need them? And second off, all is China trying to start another Sino Asian war because they've ever been in a se like the first U Sino Japanese war was was actually over Korea. And then it's funny I have Asian family for majority of the Asian Peninsula and all. So the way I say it is, I got family killing family in all the wars. But I personally believe that China they should they should have just kept the emperor, and because it seems like when they were when they had the the Emperor, things was going a whole lot better than they are now. Also, I China, China has been trying to they want to be the they they so each faction of like the Asians, I say faction because they're scat. They they are all racists, like ultra extremely racist to each other. China, China and Japan they fucking hate each other even though like the first people on the Japanese mainland and everything immigrated from like they came on little small ass boats from China.
Speaker 1: So I mean, if we're gonna go that route, Japan, they're racist against other Japanese people, light skin versus bark skin Japanese.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 7: Like if you're froming the city, the more quote unquote whiter you are, the more beautiful you are. But yet they fucking hate Gaijin's which is their world for foreigners because and that's the thing that Japan was isolated for over five hundred years. The only way that they could do business with other people is if they left mainland Japan went to a boarding a little island and did the market that way.
Speaker 3: But if you were a Japanese and you got you.
Speaker 7: Got sent off, whatever, your boat got lost while fishing, and you try to come back, they'd kill you that you.
Speaker 3: Now an xil. Do you know who else does that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Even today still does that? The North the North Sentinel Island.
Speaker 1: Well Island, they're pretty much uncontacted right exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 7: And the reason why I say that is because I've been do I've been watching videos of them. There was a fissure of theirs that got injured or whatever, he got picked up, like his boat sailed to a neighboring island and he tried to come back.
Speaker 3: They immediately filled him full of arrows. Even though they know who he was.
Speaker 7: They the way they saw was that you left, you're unclean, You're gonna die.
Speaker 1: And we don't really know what the culture of them of that island is. We don't know if they think that once you're gone, you come back, you're like possessed by a demon or if you're uncle. So like we don't actually know.
Speaker 7: It's because that at the point in time, there was neighboring tribes around them, like on other islands that they've watched when the big ass ships came Europeans, Indians and what.
Speaker 3: The fuck ever have you?
Speaker 7: When they came over, they saw their neighbors, whose numbers were like tens of thousands, get completely wiped out. Now the the North of Centilyese tribe there's only sixty.
Speaker 3: Of them left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I mean.
Speaker 3: Like they they even like.
Speaker 1: They're in bringing themselves to extinction at this point.
Speaker 3: There's that.
Speaker 7: But you can ask, are they a human zoo or do they see us as the human zoo? It's a philosophical questions, fair human zoos. The last one we that America had was in the Bronx in the early nineteen hundreds where the the dwarf pygmy dude.
Speaker 1: So yeah, But to your point, as far as the Asian countries are concerned, h I don't think China is trying to restart Chinese Sino war Sino war. I think that they are trying to push into every nation right now, they have border disputes with India, Mongolia, Nepal to bet I would say Pakistan, but not exactly. They've kind of like struck a deal with them instead. Every one of their neighboring countries, with the exception of Russia and North Korea, they are pretty much slowly but surely trying to push in to expand their territories. And they've been doing that for quite some time now. To your point about where they better off when the emperor was in charge, a little yes, a little no, right whenever it was still under some sort of a monarchical rule, and I'll just use that term very loosely here. Yeah, they had more food, they have more farms and things like that. When the Communist revolution took over, they became an industrial powerhouse, which is why they have. Everything we have is made in China for the cheap labor. However, that also led to farms being abandoned, and now China has food shortages, which is why they have such an issue with America sanctioning them. And they're no longer allowed to or they weren't at a time allowed or able to buy American food stores. So that they were not starving by any means, but also they were. Things are looking pretty tumultuous there for a little minute. Now the deal is back on where we have, you know, the soy farmers are back in action and they're selling soy back to China and all the stuff. But China had a thriving agricultural industry until the Industrial revolution. Therefore, the communist revolution took over in that country. So, on one hand, where they better off? I guess it depends on perspective, right, because now they have first world amenities, but they also may or may not have food security.
Speaker 7: But they have often lost a lot of their cultural identity, and yet they own a million agricultural acres here in America. I personal believe no country should own not even a parcel of land in ours.
Speaker 1: Oh, I fully agree with that, And I I don't hate.
Speaker 7: I don't hate any of my fellow Asians or whatever, like, I don't hate anyone really, but I do say that they need to go from the communistic ideals and back into loving themselves but not fucking killing off their the unborn daughter because they can't have another one.
Speaker 1: Well, the one child policy went away, that the one child policy went away a couple of years back, but even still, they they screwed themselves out of their biggest Their biggest asset was their manpower, and for give or take twenty years, they screwed themselves out of it. And now they realize what that's gonna look like in another twenty years when these kids are entering the middle aged workforce and they're not gonna have enough people to back the jobs that they need. And I think that's also why China is leaning so heavily into AI and robotics right now to try to replace the workforce and manpower that they screwed themselves out of.
Speaker 7: Also, do you see how those two engineers quote unquote they destroyed a part of the Jing dynasty's wall, the part that the Jing dynasty made.
Speaker 3: They mysteriously disappeared after that. Funny how that works.
Speaker 7: Think I think they got put inside the wall, cause China they'd be putting people in the wall.
Speaker 1: I mean back in the day they did. But that was also with a lot of slave labor. So I mean, what was it, you know, nothing else?
Speaker 7: Wow, twenty twenty six, and yet China Steel ones off off of slave labor.
Speaker 1: This is a fair point. It's a very fair point, so getting back to it here, it says Taiwan's Mainland Affairs Council issued a December twenty nine statement that put the exercise in the context of the Chinese Communist parties provocative and coercive military actions against Taiwan and stated that their exercise quote not only seriously threatened the stability of the status quot across the Taiwan Strait, but also posed a significant challenge to regional security, once again demonstrating that the Sea DC is the troublemaker undermining peace across the Taiwan Straight. The CCP seeks to closer or speaks of closer ties, yet on the other resorts to military intimidation. On the one hand, it proclaims that people on both sides of the Taiwan Straight belonged to one family, yet on the other turns its military might against Taiwan. This once again demonstrates that the people of Taiwan must harbor no illusions about the CCP. To that point, I actually have to agree with them. Regional governments have expressed concerns over the exercise and measured terms. For example, Japan's government, which has been on the receiving end of hospital PRC diplomatic campaign since early November, made a statement December thirty first that the military drills quote constitute actions that increase tensions across the Taiwan Straight and that quote peace and stability across the Taiwan Straight are important for the international community as a whole end quote. US President Donald Trump downplayed the significance of the exercise and comments that emphasized a personal relationship with CCP General Secretary Jijiping. This direct quote from Trump here, well, I have a great relationship with President g He hasn't told me anything about it. I certainly haven't seen it, but he hasn't told me anything about it, And I don't believe he's going to be doing it, even though they literally just did this massive operation. Here, what we see right now on screen is a picture of a PRC propaganda graphic showing the location of the PRC's coastcar patrols around Taiwan during the exercise, depicting them as a traditional Chinese marriage not This continues a longer term trend in the PRC's stalker propaganda directed towards Taiwan, which attempts to depict menacing PRC actions as being affectionate in nature. Yeah, that's not creepy. No, that's not creepy at all. But like, okay, yeah, to say that's stalker propaganda, that's funny. I like that. That checks out to me personally, But all right. The customary New Year's Address for twenty twenty six, the Xijuping, released December thirty first, made no mention of the exercise. However, she did extol the PRC's move in twenty twenty five to create the quote Commemoration Day of Taiwan's Restoration, a further narrative effort to link China's asserted sovereignty over Taiwan with victory in World War II. He also made a standard exhortation that for crosstrate compatriots, blood is thicker than water, and the historical trend of reunification of that fatherland cannot be stopped. You know, it's very interesting that he would use that quote, because for those that don't know blood is thicker than water. That's actually a part of a longer quote. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of shit, the water of the water of the womb.
Speaker 7: Thank you, the blood of the coment is thicker than the waters of the mom of the room, Meaning the allegiance or the comments of the funds or whatever you make is more important in only then the blood ties that you're born into agreed.
Speaker 1: So for him to say that the blood is thicker than the water here, he's basically, whether he realizes it or not, he's acknowledging that, Hey, even if they are relatives, if they're trying to do their own thing, that is stronger than them being our relatives. I think it's very funny. A lot of people use that not knowing the actual quote is more or less turning from family ties for those that you call family rather than those that are your family. But I digress. Anyway, Now we've heard from the Taiwan side of things. This is the China statement on it. It's very quick, it's very small. Here a Ministry of National Defense of the People's Republic of China. This is their homepage. Here. Chinese PLA Eastern Theater Command completes quote Justice Mission twenty twenty five in quote military Drills. Senior Captain Li Ji, spokesperson of the Chinese PLA Eastern Theater Command. The Chinese PLA Eastern Theater Command has successfully completed Justice Mission twenty twenty five military drills and fully tested the integrated joint operation capabilities of its troops. The troops of the PLA Eastern Theater Command will remain on high alert at all times, keeping strengthening combat readiness through arduous training, resolutely thwart the attempts of Taiwan independence, separatists and external intervention, and firmly safeguard national sovereignty and territorial integrity. So as taiwan Is like listing out their feelings on this, that was China's real statement to the whole thing. I thought that was. That was pretty hilarious, honestly. Anyway, Now let's talk about some some homeward things as far as the United States is concerned. Actually, before I do, let me go ahead and check the chat and see if there's anything else a bruin over here. Uh, let's see here by Papa, hold on, y'all, y'all done posted a few things here. Roy soft asleep appreciates you. We're talking about the UK. Sam had mentioned beans on falaffel. Yeah, they're no longer beans on too, the beans on falafel now, uh speared animal will also post it. What is this Walls urges Americans to take to the streets. Yeah, Walls is also not seeking reelection because of all the corruption charges that he knew about and turned a blind eye to.
Speaker 7: So that's good, isn't he isn't he also being uh not not it's not treason.
Speaker 3: But isn't he being a charged with a sedition?
Speaker 1: Yeah? There, Well, at least there's there's a possibility of that going through. They're they're in the work of that right now.
Speaker 7: So I know for treason you can leave the preferred the Founding Father's preferred method to deal with treason is hanging.
Speaker 1: Though they're not going to hang anybody these days. But and honestly don't even think they'll give him the death penalty for it. They'll just probably remove him and he'll serve some prison sentence or something.
Speaker 7: I believe if you, if you do sedition, espionage, or in treason of any sort of any kind, you should get the death penalty.
Speaker 3: And I say that, and.
Speaker 7: Like I understand my views are kind of a are not typical, but I feel like you should hold God and the country that you were born into above more than money and if you, if you can, I do understand every man has his price, but you shouldn't sell out your fellow countrymen and your morals just for cheddar and agree.
Speaker 1: But tell that to all the politicians in DC. I agree with your statement, just so we're clear. I think that you are on the money here, but also pretty much every elected offical ninety ninety five percent of all elected officials would would go the opposite way of what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I think we should bring back decimation.
Speaker 1: I think we should bring back what they do. Have you ever seen how Taiwan's parliament goes down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they will cane their their politicians.
Speaker 1: They and fart out of each other on national television when they get a little too uppity. I think we should bring that back.
Speaker 7: I don't I don't understand Mannarin or Cantonese or whatever the hell they speak over there, but I would watch the parliament because it's funny as hell.
Speaker 3: But I also think that.
Speaker 7: I believe there's too many people in politics and politics that's that never served their country, and that is a detriment because it's the fucking politicians that got more of our boys killed in Vietnam than the fucking enemy did.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm I'm a firm believer that. And I don't mean just uh, serving in the military, even serving your community in any regard right as our first responder. I'll even give a credence to teachers and medical staffers, like there's there's more than one way to serve your community and serve your satan, serve your country. I agree with you one hundred percent, But unfortunately most of the politicians, like I can't tell you how many of these dudes I've looked into and they were from a well to do family. They were going to law school so that they could be a lawyer for a couple of years, and then they were gonna make their way into a local political realm, then work their way to the state level, and then work their way to the federal level. And they knew they were going to be in DC by the time they were forty and that was their plan and it was charted out before them. But from the time they were five years old, regardless of what their feelings were on it that I have a real issue with. But that's also a thing that has happened. This is not a Republican or Democrat. This is all. It is all the above on this one.
Speaker 7: So yeah, personally, I believe like if you get charged with trason, that moment they say guilty, you're getting strung up off of the White House balcony and the front and lawn.
Speaker 1: That's not a good optic. Though. Now, I like where your head's at. As far as like sending a message to everybody else, I get that. Hell, even in Vietnam, if you get caught with corruption, you get publicly executed on national television. But like, here's the deal, America, we would like to believe we're a little more civilized than that. So what I would rather is, Okay, if you are going to sign your name on a bill, you need to be willing to fight for it. And I do mean actually put gloves on and like you know what I mean, every time there's a vote, there's gonna be a fucking UFC fight in Congress. What I'm saying is, if somebody challenges you to this bill and you're like, no, I don't agree with that, Yeah, well I think you're stupid. Well, like cool, we can glove up. And if you're not willing to actually glove up for your signature, then your signature goes off, there's gotta be some kind of skin in the game.
Speaker 7: I agree with that, But I'm also for the point that I believe that there should be dueling should be legalized again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm all about that.
Speaker 3: A whole lot of less offended motherfuckers in the world.
Speaker 1: I wish if you would bring back was it not martial combat laws, mutual mutual dude, I wish. I wish we would bring back mutual combat laws in all fifty states. That would be phenomenal and traditional dueling. But that's the problem. People these days have no respect. Back in the day, it would be a one shot pistol. You take your paces and once the shot was fired, that was it done. We're not We're not bringing this back. We're not having this conversation tomorrow. It's done. After these shots are fire, whether we miss, whether we hit, whatever the case now.
Speaker 7: They missed, they would be, it's each person would shoot and whoever if they both miss, they'll take they'll go in a step.
Speaker 3: We load fire.
Speaker 1: I posed be not necessarily. Not necessarily. There's multiple cases where they only took their one shot and it was about about the honor of it. Like you, you called me out. So I'm here and I don't actually want to kill you. You don't actually want to kill me. We both were talking mad shit, but like you called me out, it's a show up. We're gonna take our one shot, and even if we both turn and fire into the sky, all right, Well I may not like you, but there's a level of respect here and we go on about our way. Very rarely was it a a shoot to the death as far as the early American political realm was concerned.
Speaker 7: Andrew Jackson had over one hundred and twenty rounds in that man, to the point they said when he was being buried, he sounded like a coin purse.
Speaker 1: And Cassius Clay also killed like from dueling over one hundred guys.
Speaker 7: In DREE And I love both of them. I might not always agree with some of their personal stuff, but I.
Speaker 1: Do mean hear me out though. Cassius Clay, because of that, was so hated in d C that they sent him to Russia to be the ambassador to Russia because they hated him in DC because he he took things too far.
Speaker 7: The father of the United States Navy, John Paul Jones, he was He went from to Russia and helped helped him with in the Black Sea against the Coach.
Speaker 1: We're talking about a glorified pirate with John Paul Jones, And once again we're talking about different different day and ages here. No, no, I'm not doing disrespect on him. He was solid, But I'm also saying if you look at his style of being the first, you know, top naval officer in the United States.
Speaker 7: He rated the main land of Britain, So right, right, he might be a pirate, I personally say privateer, but the dude was the straight gangster.
Speaker 1: Also, I really hope that they passed the letter of Mark in the United States. Oh my god, that's going to be so fun.
Speaker 3: I already fixed my John boat.
Speaker 1: Dude. I don't know if you're John, but we'll make it out to the old rage. You're talking about making it across the Gulf of America, big dog son.
Speaker 7: If there's a will, there's a way in God really, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, getting back the chat here, Tony says, remember how Taiwan still thinks it owns Mongolia. I'm missing the context on that one. Uh since when is that a statement?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you interviewed this guy. Sally who died are a year area.
Speaker 1: Oh that was easy Turkstan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he was. He brought up Mongolia for a second and said that the Republic of China government in Taiwan still thinks it owns Mongolia, but uh, mainland China let Mongolia be independent because China used to own Mongolia during the Qing dynasty kind of sort.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, yeah, but East Turkistan was never a part of mainland China.
Speaker 6: I don't know when that happened. Maybe seventeen hundreds. I think that's when China tried to take to bet too.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember. He told us the dates, but he went over a whole lot of things in a very short amount of time. The dude was a solid interview. He seems like a really good dude. But uh, yeah, I don't I don't remember that part about Taiwan believing they still own Mongolia. That's that's also a pretty wild claim. But also I don't believe Taiwan's gonna be making it's a it's an invasion to Mongolia anytime soon either.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're going to be quiet about that for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, no more Asian brother wars. Yeah, I agree with that Sam says, I don't want Asians killing each other first blunt of the day. Oh look at you, Sam, you're finally sparking up. Death is too much. I don't want politicians put in a position where they need to raise the stakes to avoid dying. I would agree with that. This is also why the Nuremberg executions very bad. President shameful resignation is better. It depends on the crime. It depends on the crime. If you're somebody who was like one of the top dogs of a concentration camp, yeah, I see death as being okay. If you were just like a political pundit, then like, perhaps death might not be the correct course of action. I don't want American politicians to be strung up for their viewpoints by any means, but I do want them to understand there's consequences for their actions, and there's consequences for their words, and if you're gonna talk about it, you need to actually be about it. Now I've made the suggestion about gloving up, I also think that would take care of a lot of this age bracket issue that we're having, because, like, could you imagine Dan Crenshaw going up against like Nancy Pelosi like, all right, let's let's let them glove up. And if you're unwilling to glove up for your statement, perhaps it's time for you to go to the House. But at the same time, that would also lead to its own own issues. We'll have a bunch of UFC fighters trying to make their way in politics, not like Connor McGregor's doing it, but like in America. That would God, Dana White would be sponsoring Congress. That would that would be a wild That would be a wild pay per view c SPAN.
Speaker 6: But anyway, I got more to say about this subject, and I'm super educated, but this checks out with what livel I know. Before the Nuremberg Trials, it was considered in Christian civilization wrong to kill enemy leadership. It happened a couple of times. It happened to Charles the First of England in sixteen forty nine, and Louis the sixteenth of France.
Speaker 1: Would say otherwise, they murdered the entire French Roll family.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you could say the French revolutionaries were definitely very anti Christian for their time. But the reason for this was you wanted to give enemy leadership the incentive to negotiate with you, or to surrender and resign and shame, rather than just raise the stakes and go, Okay, screw it, I'm gonna lay waste to this entire territory. I'm gonna sacrifice my entire army because I'm dead anyway, because they're gonna kill me if I lose. You want to give the enemy the incentive by letting him know we're not gonna kill you. If you lose, you're not gonna be in charge, but you'll be sort of comfortable for the rest of your life. Like Kaiser, Wilhelm the Second or Napoleon, these guys were not executed. They were treated with a lot more respect.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even in the American Revolution, that was that way, right. It was understood that officers weren't to be killed in battle. It was for the lower enlisted to be killed the officers. You could you know, prison, ransom, these types of things that was offered to the nobility class.
Speaker 7: The Lincoln gave gave the Southern the Southern rebels that pardons after the Civil War. And you know who he pardoned. One of the names that he pardoned, John Hoolks Booth. And if he did not if he would have not pardoned John Wilkes Booth. Booth would have been either imprisoned.
Speaker 1: Booth wasn't a part of the Confederacy. He was an actor.
Speaker 7: No, yes, he wasn't actor, but he also was a propagandaist, a propagandist.
Speaker 3: And he did he did fund the UH.
Speaker 7: He funded some of the militias, like the money he made, he actively funded it.
Speaker 3: And he he even would go to UH like.
Speaker 7: The up and coming, like whatever the actors would do, like the Actors Guild. And he was he was a diehard uh uh Confederate idea idealist h.
Speaker 1: Lincoln.
Speaker 3: Lincoln Lincoln was the one that parted him.
Speaker 7: And it's funny enough, Uh John Wipes Booth, his brother, his older brother, was a far more successful UH actor. He actually saved Lincoln's only kid, uh from getting hit by a train. And when I say his only kid was the only one that actually survived to adulthood. And you saw and even at he even was even at Lincoln's funeral that when he was out in the back with his head down.
Speaker 6: Wow, well well Booth, John Woods Booth was executed along with several other relatives. And that was that was that was acceptable at the time, Well.
Speaker 1: He assassinated the president. Yeah, you're gonna get God on that one.
Speaker 7: There's an actual theory that he that the guy that they the crippled that they shot in the boning Bond was not Booth.
Speaker 3: That because Booth was also a Mason.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so was as much as my research has shown that he was a Mason and you know else who was. Who are free Masons that were on opposite sides of the war of a war?
Speaker 6: A lot of them, I don't know a lot of them, Dude.
Speaker 3: Baby Crockett and.
Speaker 7: Santa Santa Anna them also.
Speaker 1: Interestingly enough, I just went to the Alamo this past for New Year's me and my family, the bro It was pretty sick. I love history, Like as we're talking about this obviously, but it's in the middle of downtown San Antonio, Like it stands out and it's like, if you didn't know it was there, you'd be like, oh, well, that's the album, You're just kind of going about your way. But like I thought, it was cool as shit.
Speaker 7: Honestly, did you know that the entire Texas Revolution was it was planned out? Sam Houston went down there for that exact reason. He was best friends with what President Jack's the President Johnson. They were such a good funds and everything that Johnson is seeing him. My letter said, what the fuck's going on? Because he thought Houston was going to try to you suffer. He said, no, idiot, I'm doing it this so we could get more funding and more people on our side. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've also heard that he was one of Andrew Jackson was like his mentor or one of them or something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was phenomenal military leader in my opinion in eighteen fourteen and all and everything.
Speaker 3: Terrible person to the indigenous.
Speaker 7: Yeah, one of my favorite founding fathers because I am patriotic and I actually love my country, and I drank too much of the propaganda as a kid.
Speaker 1: Heard that that's fair. That's fair, which I mean, there's a lot of history to be proud of as far as America's concern. But that's the same way that you just acknowledged, excuse me, that Andrew Jackson was really really cruel to the natives. We can be proud of our history and acknowledge the ugly parts as well. That's that's also part of the modern American way, you know, without being ashamed of it. But acknowledging it and moving forward and learning from it. For sure.
Speaker 7: My daddy's father, my grandfather, both of his biological grandmothers, so my great great grandmothers.
Speaker 3: I learned this.
Speaker 7: They actually come they both come from one comes from the Blackfoot tribe and the other one comes from the Cherokee.
Speaker 3: But there's also an interplay of the Chalk Tall through one of their bloodlines. So I am. I'm very proud of that heritage too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk talk got a little bit of that in me a little.
Speaker 7: My uncle Dewey, he went to Vietnam. He ended up getting murdered in Texas and thrown out the back of the truck. And the guys that did it they got disappeared, uh and everything. That's why my family got right from Texas. But he he actually got from Kills with a Cherokee Tomahawk in while he was over in Vietnam, he actually took scalps.
Speaker 1: And that I wish they would allow the military members to bring home war trophies. I think we're missing out. Honestly, did you know.
Speaker 7: In two thousand and like it was, I want to say, he was doing the Battle for Lojah. My staff sergeant told us about how he was a new recruitment, everything fresh over there, not a cup, but.
Speaker 3: You know, a new boot.
Speaker 7: And he knew a corporal that took a his n c O sword into a battlefield. He wasn't a credit with the kill because he finished the dude off with the sixteen.
Speaker 3: He stabbed the dude in the neck with his NCO.
Speaker 1: That's highly ill advised, but also it's only dumb if it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: So there, the Sabers are still getting kills in the two thousands.
Speaker 1: Which is dope. Which is dope. Speaking of Sabers getting kills, that leads me to think about the Islamic nations. They'll still be head people and shit, which is a weird segue, but let's get into it here. This is from the Muslim Advocates. Muslim Advocates condemn Representative elan Omar removal from Foreign Affairs Committee. Ilan Omar for those that don't know, is it representative from Minnesota, the same place where they've got all the corruption from the Somalis and all these things that are going on Tim wallas estate where he is no longer going to be going for re election, all these things. She just got removed from her position in the Foreign Affairs Committee. Let's talk about it here DC. Today, members of the House Foreign Affairs Committee voted to remove Representative Elan Omar, Yes, the same woman that married her blood brother to get you know, citizenship into the United States and not just on paper. They it was yep from the committee. Representative Omar is the first Muslim and African born member of Congress who served as a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee. Ah. Okay, maybe I don't know, but we definitely know that Obama was not American born. I don't know if he was a part of the Foreign Afairs Committee when he was in Congress, but neither here nor there. Previously, Muslim Advocates and ben the Arc Jewish Action sent a letter asking for an ethics investigation of Representative Lauren Bobert, Republican from Colorado Marjorie Taylor Green, Republican from Georgia for their anti Muslim rhetoric directed at Representative Omar and other Muslim members of Congress. The following is a statement from the Muslim Advocates Senior Policy Council, not going to try to pronounce that name the hypocritical sen Senecal and meritless decision to remove Representative Omar from the House Foreig Affairs Committee is purely about cheap politics of attacking a black Muslim woman and a refugee for professional gain. This action sends a chilling message to Muslims and other marginalized people that we are not welcome in the hills of power and our identities are fair game for political attacks. But we have always been here, we will always We will not be silenced, and neither will Representative Omar. Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it's nothing to do with her religion. It has nothing to do with the color of her skin. It has everything to do with her being complicit in the fraud of over a billion dollars to fund terrorist organizations in Somalia from government nonprofits. But okay, yes, it's it's clearly because DC is so racist and so xenophobic against Muslims. You got me on that one. I guess whatever. Talking about Minnesota driver killed by ICE agents in Minneapolis identified as thirty seven year old mom Renee Nicole Goods. Shooting death occurred just days after ICE launched large scale raids in the city amid ramped up rhetoric from President Trump about Somali immigrants. It's not just rhetoric. That's a real problem. But okay, need to know. A Minneapolis driver who was killed by an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent has been identified as Renee Nicole Good. Her shooting death occurred just days after ICE launched large scale immigration raids in the city. A mid ramped up. We just read that one Minneapolis mayor, Jacob Fras, slammed the federal agency, warning them to get the fuck out. Wow, that's a statement from a mayor. Definitely the Minneapolis driver we talked about that Good's mother, Donna Ganger. Ganger told the Minnesota Star Tribune that she was notified of her daughter's death in the morning of Wednesday, January seventh. Renee was the kindest people I've ever known, Gager said, per the Star Tribune. She was extremely compassionate. She's taking care of people her life. She was loving, forgiving, and affectionate. She was an amazing human being. Go was fatally shot by an agent after a group of people allegedly started blocking all officials during an immigration enforcement operation in Minneapolis. City Council members Jason Chavez described you thirty seven year old mother as a US citizen who is an observer watching out for immigrant neighbors. Wow, goods shooting death the courage just days after we talked about that already. We've dedicated this moment since the early stages of the ICE presence in Minneapolis, said Mayor Jacob Frey at a press conference on Wednesday. This was a federal agent recklessly using power that resulted in somebody dying. Later, he slammed them, saying to get the fuck out of Minneapolis. We do not want you here. Frey said, your stated purpose for being in this city is to create some kind of safety, but you are doing exactly the opposite. Wow. So actually, we have a video of the situation, and from what I heard, and I've only seen a quick clip of this video before we press play, allegedly she was driving forward and almost ran an ICE agent over and that's when they opened fire. I do not know if that is what took place. We're gonna watch this together and y'all tell me what y'all think about it. Oh, it's all slowed down, so I'm gonna lower the volume on this. So she backed up, There's an ICE agent directly in front of her car. And an ice agent talking to her through the window. So you just so we're all clear here, you have a law enforcement official with a weapon telling you to stop and trying to have a conversation with you through the window, and you decide to drive off highly ill advised, regardless of race, regardless of whatever whatever. The dude with the gun and the badge is telling you stop. I know that compliance is a weird thing for some people, but maybe maybe it would be a good time to put your car in park, turn off the engine, keep your hands on the wheel, and do as you're told. I don't know, I don't know. So she tries driving forward. There's a clearly a cop in front of her, and the wheels are straight. It's not like she's about to make a hard right turn out of there. She's driving forward. The dude jumped out of the way, then she turned and they opened fire. Yeah, yeah, I don't know from what I can tell here, I'm turning the volume all the way off on that one. But uh yeah, that's I don't know what you would expect to have happen on this one. A dude standing in front of your car to prevent you from driving off a dude standing in the window, You try driving forward and you get lit up. Am I missing something here? I feel like this is pretty clear cut.
Speaker 6: Well I'm on the other side. I think they shouldn't have shot at her. I think they got in the way, And well, she wasn't trying to drive into them. She was revers saying she was making a y turn. This is gonna be like it or not another George Floyd kind of situation.
Speaker 1: But the dude with the gun in the badge was not telling her to please drive forward. You're not supposed to take it upon yourself when a cop is talking to you and be like, you know what I'm leaving. Fuck you. Like, even if even if the dude in front of her wasn't in the line of fire, which from what I could tell from her tire treads, he definitely was. He jumped out of the way and then she turned. But even still, like best case scenario for her was that they got her license plate number and she got a ticket for evading arrest at that point and like probably had cops come knock on her door later. Best case scenario. This was worst case scenario, But like if she just would have done as she was told she'd still be alive here today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think she should have stopped, but I don't think this is a clear cut case of self defense for the cop. And yeah, I think he was wrong to shoot her.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna say self defense, but especially if you could see a DUDEHS standing in front of your car, perhaps not putting it in drive. Because at that point, like the cops, I guarantee he's going to be exonerated for this. There's no way he's going to get like removed from from his position or anything like that.
Speaker 6: I give it like fifty to fifty chance because, like Derek Chauvin, kind of an ass But I think that they unjustly ruled against him a little too harshly because he didn't have any intent to kill. But this guy, what everyone's arguing about on X for the last few hours is well, he could see that the tires were pointed away from him, so you know, he chose to get in the way of the car, and he shouldn't have been there, and he should have known he could get out of the way, and she wasn't trying to kill him, and he knew it.
Speaker 1: So so when the cops are running when the cops are running a speed check point and they hit me with the radar and then they stand in the mill street and point if I don't stop, Like what, what is what is the most likely course of action that he's going to do?
Speaker 6: I haven't run into that situation before, so oh that happens to me. So they stand in the middle of the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, once they get you with the radar and they see you coming, I have a there's a two lane road that leads into the backside of my neighborhood, and they will sit there and set up speed traps. Fucking today they did. As a matter of fact, little did they know. I was on my p's and Q so I went and speed in so ha. But beside the point, you know that when they get you, they will literally stand in the middle of the road and point when they still got about thirty feet of distance on you, and you got to if you're speeding, you're slamming on your brakes, and that they got you, like that's it. If you try to just go pass them, well, you shouldn't have been in the road. You explain that to a judge. Why you hit a cop who got you for speeding or whatever the case was, because you didn't like, yeah, that's there's no.
Speaker 6: Stand in the way and you can't like go around them and pull over to the shoulder. I've honestly never been in that situation.
Speaker 1: Dude. They sit in a person's driveway. This person has given the cops permission to set up speed traps and set up in their driveway. And no, there's no shoulder to this road. There's ditches on either side. Oh yeah, they stand in the middle of the road to stop you and then direct you into this person's driveway so they could write your citation.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm assuming that they're pulling over people going like eighty miles an hour. They probably wouldn't stand in front.
Speaker 1: Of No, this is this is all somewhere else.
Speaker 6: I'm having a hard time imagining, like where this is.
Speaker 1: The speed limit on this road is twenty five and if you're speed they'll stand in the middle of the road. But this is my point. They were standing in front of a car that was supposed to be stopped. Homeboys talking to her.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, this is also kind of like those climate protesters that try to sit in front of cars on the road and say, well, I'm daring you to menace me and threaten me by coming at me. Run them over.
Speaker 1: They play these stupid games. You're gonna sit in the middle of traffic like, I don't know, what else do you expected to happen. That used to be a joke when you hate somebody, like you know, why don't you go play in traffic like that used to be a joke.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the climate protesters or the cops, they're just raising the stakes. They're kind of daring you to do it, daring you to get close to do it. And I don't think she was trying to hit him at all. She was She was going backwards. She was barely moving a couple miles an hour, and her wheels were turned. She was making a y turn trying to get away from heaven. Uh.
Speaker 1: When he jumped out of the way, her wheels were not turned.
Speaker 6: Brother, he jumped out, the wheels were turned out of the way.
Speaker 1: Look, the wheels are straight. He's standing in front. She starts to go forward. He jumps out of the way, and now her wheels turn after he had jumped out the way.
Speaker 6: I think it's obvious to me. It seems obvious. She was trying to turn and I think the cops in the wrong here.
Speaker 1: I think she tried no balls in him, honestly, I think she tried no ballsing him and he said that he's I'm your Huckleburr. I don't know, I don't know. We'll see what happens. Minneapolis is in turmoil right now. Minnesota's in turmoil for all of these things that are going on in the city. Yeah, it's a bad time to be an ICE agent, honestly.
Speaker 7: But yeah, to mention, people have already started shooting at ICE agents.
Speaker 3: One down in Texas. It happened once already.
Speaker 7: Then there's the FBI had just stopped a plot here recently where they were doing a New Year's they were gonna try to uh fuck up a bunch of the New Year's parties. So over in Britain they had they couldn't even do the New Year's and Christmas thing over in Britain because they didn't want to offend the Muslims.
Speaker 1: Like the Muslims celebrate New Year's probably on a different day, I'm assuming, But still what that why why is that offensive?
Speaker 7: Well, it was the I know they had they couldn't do their Christmas day ship because over there all the Muslims that they were destroying every Christmas tree, cutting it down, and when people would try to say, hey, don't do that, they pulled machetes on them.
Speaker 1: Which is against the law to have you remember the environment, have those knife amnesty boxes, which yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: Go form being a world conquering superpower to being a little bitch Britain balls.
Speaker 1: I don't blame the British people, honestly, I blame the British I blame the British government. Y'all took over a third of the world for their spices, learn how to use none of them, and you left your people to rot and have consistently done so for the past few decades.
Speaker 7: It's you know, and still eat as if the fucking blitz cig is going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And I mean even if you look at like what's good British food right now, very few traditional British meals go down there, however, Like they have a really good Indian cuisine that's popping off over there, but it's not the Indians that are making the issues.
Speaker 7: So I mean, if I could go to Britain, I've always wanted to see Westminster the bass Castle thing, and I wanted to see the bloody twer well, the uncle you set up the throne by killing the two little twin princes and had their body stuffed in a chest, which funny enough, that place is haunted. One of Henry's uh King Henry's wives UH that that was the capitator that it said that uh in multiple security guards UH said that they've seen the chick walking down her calling from her cell and when they go to see and if they do seer, she'll like, I'm I can't cut my chemon, but she'll like till take her head when she got decapitated and put take it off and hold it in a like in her hands.
Speaker 3: And there's even one said that she took.
Speaker 7: The form of a bear or something and it slashed him and killed him. Like I've I've read this in UH. I was reading these in like the books when I was in middle school. I was reading history and and UH and mysteries and everything in middle school and high school. So I've always been inquisitive, and I've always liked the occult and the supernatural.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I've never heard that before, but yeah, I would love to go explore pretty much all of your's old castles. I think they're super dope. But but anyway.
Speaker 3: Is my is the one I want to visit the most. Which one was that castle? Drackler the one?
Speaker 7: And he did that he tortured he he did he had an entire torture dungeon. And it's the the the one where his wife flung herself from the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeahor's castle, no doubt, to the point it was built.
Speaker 7: He used slave labor to build it. But the engineering of it was so great that the foundation was made out of limestone. So when the like the way it was made, so if it had earthquakes, everything else for tumble, but that the that castle would stand straight up.
Speaker 3: I'm if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 7: I think, Uh, what's the Uh the senior douche from a Ghost Adventures.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's been.
Speaker 7: There a couple of times. Dude, Dude, Like, if I'm not mistaken, he tried to buy the castle.
Speaker 1: Was it for sale?
Speaker 3: It was up until like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Dope.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I could, I'd buy the castle.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna knock him for trying. Hell yeah, anyway, all the good members of the retinue. I want to thank you for joining me this evening and as we took a little two week break from everything, boy oh boy did things pop off. We only touched on a few big items, but there are so many more things that happened. I'm gonna try to find some more things to talk about next week, but I also feel like within the next week there's gonna be way more things popping off, so we'll just see how it goes. Again. For anybody who is listening on the Cult of Conspiracy and we would like to join The Cajun Night Live, please go to link in the description to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night as the only place to get the video of this, to get the show's commercial free and to be a part of the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. I thank all of you for joining me this evening. Once again, I am the Cajun Night and as always, everybody, God bless