Speaker 1: H Okay, it's uh starts worn and we're alive and you can listen to us. I'm okay a g R, a radio rumble, a speaker.
Speaker 2: iHeart.
Speaker 1: We've got Greg Hollands, veteran special agent with US, and Sean Connolly. I'm also uh as a previous history of law enforcement with US now and we're going to delve into uh uh, We're gonna we're going to delve into.
Speaker 2: Some Shapiro.
Speaker 3: Our guess.
Speaker 1: So we've got Megan also. That's interesting. Our other guest uh was canceled by Greg. Greg Fogerty was canceled, so I Don'm not sure why, but anyway, I anyway, Megan, I didn't realize you were gonna show up.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: So both of you presumably have something to say about Shapiro, right, so you know, if you peruse Josh Shapiro dot co dot com, you'll be able to look at an idea what Dave got on there.
Speaker 3: Because both of you add to that, right, don't you put.
Speaker 4: Yes, we'll get into that and we'll talk about some of the things that are surrounding governorship, Shapiro's shady background and topology and crime network.
Speaker 1: Okay, So does anybody know where Detective Jake Jacobs is right now?
Speaker 5: Jake said that he wouldn't be here for the start of the show, but he may be able to make it back in later towards the end if you can. Sorry, Well, it's surprised to have Meghan.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm pleased to have Meghan here with us so she can beat the hell out of Shapiro me too. So, so what is uh the tippy top of what's happening with Shapiro right now that you can share with.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll give a couple of bullet points that we'll talk about, Uh that go probably a couple of weeks back and to the current events. So as recently as last week, John, you've had Jodie McMahon and Calvin Wilson who's the chief of Police Honeybrook Police Department on your show previously talking about kids for cash. The Catholic Church of u Ski had the child sex abuse cover up by Josh Shapiro, our governor, as well as Michelle Henry who's the Office of Inspector General Liaison and basically the person that's covering up all the crimes for Josh.
Speaker 2: You know, I think Greg.
Speaker 4: Stenstrom and Leah covered I believe sometime last year on your show about the individual that was the office that was the in the position of office inspector General. They fired that individual so that they could move in Michelle Henry. So Michelle Henry is basically sitting on the hot button controlling right.
Speaker 1: So they're all pecting everybody everybody else the right. Basically they're protecting everybody else.
Speaker 4: Yes, So Michelle Henry is basically the con do it for Josh Shapiro. So anything that's going on in the field with the district attorney, the corrupt is attorneys, the new corrupt elected sheriffs in Delaware County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Philadelphia County, you.
Speaker 2: Know, so the corruptions world wide.
Speaker 4: I just updated my website, joshapirofraud dot com with an individual that provides information to me about Josh's crimes, everything spanning the medical community, within the courts, with the judges, the sheriffs, you know. So it's pretty extensive. And you know, apologized to your viewers. You know, there were people that were asking me and sending me stuff about coming onto your show today, and I was trying to get as much as I could and get it up there as quick as I could. But as recently as last week, we attended court in Montgomery County, home to Satan spawn Joshapiro, who used has to restarted his career as a Montgomery County commissioner, propelling his way up to Attorney.
Speaker 2: General now governor.
Speaker 4: And what we witnessed last week was clear and convincing evidence of the Kids for Cash scheme that is being operated and run out of the Montgomery County Courthouse, with Judge Virgil Walker being at the face of the trial. Uh well, I call it the remake of the trial of Jody McMahon and her four sexual abused children by Sean McMahon he's the abuser and his attorney Liam Duffy. You know, we're prepared to discuss your show, John. The topic of that custody hearing was entirely your show. What has been communicated at federal agencies like the FBI and the DJ regarding the sex abuse, the kids for Cash, Jody McMahon and Calvin Wilson, who are the victims of the courts and the corrupt judges, and the whole idea behind this show is to talk about Josh Shapiro. Well, you know, Megan had the opportunity, you know, I invited her as a guest to witness the crime and corruption in the court's firsthand and what the judges and the lawyers were doing to protect our governor Josh Shapiro that communicated with McMahon for two years with Facebook business messenger disclosing the child sex abuse. So this is what they're trying to prevent from getting out. The mainstream media knows about it. They were all put on notice last week with a very extensive email identifying all these criminal subjects that are covering up the child sex abuse, from the judges, to the das, to the lawyers, to the children and youth officers, to the social workers like Katie Wanger, the special agents, the corrupt county detectives like Walter Kerr. These are all individuals that were all deeply involved in the cover up of the child sex abuse, from the judges to Hatfield Police Department, to the Montgomery County District Attorney's office, the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office, within the FBI, and the Philadelphia office that I did speak to an FBI agent with Jodie and Calvin Wilson, who was in the capacity of the chief of police at the time this recorded phone conversation with an FBI agent. So Joshapiro is on the FBI's radar now as far as what's going on with him and in the other matters that he's involved in, whether the Butler County shooting the kids for cash, you know, his time working at Stradley Ronan law firm, the Soros money Facebook, his connections to the owners of the Philadelphia Eagles, the seventy six ers, you see of Pittsburgh, Larry Krasner, the cover up of Ellen Greenberg. The list is extensive. We have the receipts, We have the evidence of this. The mainstream media will not confront Josh Shapiro.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 4: It's out on the street now. The FEDS know about it. Dave Sunday knows about it, which he's a pretty worthless corrupt politician.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so blatant that anybody can see it.
Speaker 6: Right, what I witness what I witnessed in that courtroom felt like a bad dream. I could not believe it because at this point everybody else was kicked out besides me, and they don't really realize who I am at this point, but they did try to kick me out three different times, and just the way the things that took place is unbelievable, and obviously they needed to be detailed to the FBI. And I'm not going to be threatened by a judge because he was making threats. Anything that has to do with children should be able to be reported without any fear of threats or retaliation or prosecution.
Speaker 3: Why they want to do.
Speaker 6: I mean, I sat there for seven and a half hours. What I witness is unbelievable. And anybody can that that can just get the copy of the of the record of everything that went on that day, they would say the same thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, the list was unbelievable.
Speaker 6: I mean, at a certain point, I start hearing the music from your podcast and I look at Sean because I'm in the whole way. I was about to walk back in, because every time that I would get up to go to the bathroom, Lawyer Liam Duffy would say to the judge, your honor, she's walking out there, so she can go tell mister Connolly and then they can go talk about it on the podcast.
Speaker 7: And then they start playing the music.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was a circus, no way that they should be legal. So they're doing the cross examination with the chief of police, and it's about it's about the show, and it's about courtroom corruption. I mean, I'm sitting in a courtroom. I'm the only one sitting there at this point. He's watching what's happening. I mean, everything that's going on I feel should be investigated. I'm allowed to say that as a citizen, and I will, and Sean's is gonna we'll lead into it. But there's a lot of other weird things that have transpired since this court date, so I believe that it's retaliation. There's a situation where I had to call nine one one yesterday because there's notes being left. Different people could say that's threatening or it's not, but I don't know what that means. November twenty if between twelve and three am, obviously I'm going to call the police. There's a lot of other extenuating circumstances we're dealing with here.
Speaker 7: To my surprise, guess who it was.
Speaker 6: It was the same police officer that they said last time that made an incomplete false report, did not do it. The same guy is living is in my kitchen now, and he's telling me he's looking at it, telling me he doesn't think it's a threat. I said, that's not what I asked you. Your job right now is just to make a police report. We already know what time it is. I mean, if they haven't gotten the memo yet, I plan on suing the Philadelphia Police Department.
Speaker 7: That's going to happen. This is getting ridiculous.
Speaker 6: And what I had to explain him, do you understand that you brought this to my doorstep because you drove away from.
Speaker 7: Me when I called nine to one one at Chicky and Pete's.
Speaker 2: You drove away.
Speaker 6: You brought this to my doorstep. You said racist things. Why didn't you add that in.
Speaker 7: Your police report? That was incorrect? And I also let him know because he went on his spiel again about oh.
Speaker 6: You can go to the twenty fourth district, or you can do this. It's this, and I said, I did exactly what you told me to do last time. And he said to me, did the detective call you? I said, no, sir, the detective has not called me yet. I mean, I mean for him to have an opinion about anything, you're not a detective.
Speaker 7: I didn't ask you anything, you're yeah.
Speaker 4: So, since we've been on your show last John, I don't know if I said this, but upon my arrival for Jody McMahon's child custody here, I said this before they even did it. They're trying to recreate the child custody a trial and reinterviewing the children after they've already reported and been interviewed by forensic experts and psychologists disclosing the child sex abuse, which judges, district attorneys, which you have copies of those email exchanges with the judges and district attorneys covering up this child ex sex abuse which they're talking about, the exculpatory evidence, which I do have copies of. I also have copies of other disclosures of child sex abuse, of letters that the children wrote that are also evidence of the child sex abuse. But what was ironic about me appearing at the courthouse. I was not in that court room more than ten minutes. The judge would not look me in the eye. He was directing all of his communications about me, wouldn't identify me, wouldn't reference the emails that I sent to his court clerk, the president judge's secretary, And he was avoiding mentioning the name Josh Shapiro. He was avoiding mentioning the communications that he received that I made disclosures to the FBI, the DOJ, the Attorney General, the Office of Inspector General, on every three letter agency, including space for US, whatever you want to say. And you know, he said he would not recognize me in the court of law. So at some point in time, Liam Duffy, the attorney, he's the kids for Cash, that's representing the child abuser, the child sex abuser. Sean McMahon, we will get his face up on my website so we can show the world what a child abuser looks like. And these corrupt judges, these corrupt attorneys that are all protecting Josh Shapiro. Okay, it's no different than the Ellen Greenberg scannal. But this is the child's sex abuse in child trafficking and body broker real estate for Rico Crime's two point zero being run out of Joshapiro's governor office. At the time, it was the Attorney General's office, but now it's the governor's office. He's colluding with a gang of criminals. Michelle Henry is one of his wingmen since he lost Mike Verve to the sex abuse scandal with Katie Mooth.
Speaker 6: Right, he's using special agents to threaten people. Also, I mean, this is ridiculous. Talk to about it. It's crazy. All needs to be investigated. I'm not going to be in fear because the judge did a lot of yelling, and I was the only one sitting there, so I knew that it was to me. You know about that. You can't talk about anything. First of all, if I want to talk to the FBI or any higher agency, I'm going to do that because that's my right.
Speaker 2: He tried to children.
Speaker 7: This is crazy. And really the big picture is this, they're exposed.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of things and I've seen a lot of some of the a lot of this evidence myself. I can't unsee it. So I can't sit here and it breaks my heart. Law enforcement and that this many people and this many attorneys, they all know this. These are facts. They have this information. You're treating other people like a criminal. You're ruining lives. You need to be accountable for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jody was actually having seizures in the courtroom. And she wears a special bracelet.
Speaker 4: Right, she wears a special bracelet on her arm and it was constantly going off. Now keep in mind I got thrown out of the courtroom within ten minutes. I identified myself as an FBI witness, a whistleblower. The judge ordered the deputy to remove me. I told the judge that wasn't necessary. I was leaving on my own recognans and that he had a duty to acknowledge me as a witness, which he was restricting. All of Jody's witnesses, including the fourteen mandatory reporters or prior attorneys, seven of them which resigned because they realized Joshapiro, Michelle Henry and were involved in this. It was a national scandal and involved Jody going to jail, being illegally arrested, a medical harm done to her, and just recently, as last and I'm saying it on your show, one of her prior attorneys raped Jody McMahon to keep her quiet, okay, And that attorney was on that email and he knows who he is because he communicated to my email Jos Shapiro, fraud and Cristis are at gmail dot com. So now we have a rapist that's taking advantage of a handicapped woman. Okay, that communicated to the Governor of Pennsylvania, that disclosed this to me, disclose it to Megan, disclose it to a Netflix producer, disclosed it to several other individuals. So I still will also.
Speaker 2: Prove that he wasn't doing the work.
Speaker 6: He was having her through the filings while he's taking her money.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, Marty mulaney, if you want to come on the show and provide a sworn statement to the FBI or the DOJ, or even the good folks here on search warrant, we welcome that. I do have those communications of you threatening Jody, you telling her it was improperty to be speaking to this Josh Shapiro email you were communicating to make, and the FEDS were on those emails. Okay, you took advantage of a handicapped woman and raped her, You took her money. You knew she was communicating to the Governor of Pennsylvania as well as Michelle Henry. So did all these judges and corrupt cops and special agents that I've interrogated, and I have the receipts to prove it.
Speaker 6: He also was not putting everything on record, which I've never seen that in a courtroom before being able to just withhold certain things, like it was very strange what they were doing. They would not let her reintroduce evidence that's already been introduced in the past that would prove these clear allegations that she's arguing. I mean, it was more of like a witch hunt that went really sideways. Had a lot to do with search warrant. For at least forty five to fifty minutes, it was an interrogation about They would press play, stop, press play. Well, what did you mean when he asked you this? I mean, this is crazy, it's inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the number one.
Speaker 6: Thing is there's I mean, we shouldn't there be a there was an issue where there was a court order being violated with the custody. That should have been the real issue. This was more like it's like a show of just keep like dragging it out. But the threats, just everything that took place needs to be investigated.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these cases really get drug out.
Speaker 7: Well, I think it's more even it's more.
Speaker 1: Than in New York State at least they do. They do, I know in Pennsylvania they do as well as as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the that's the racket. That's the racket. The kids for calling. Yeah, it's the kids for cash. That's how the lawyers, the judges, the see why c cps and you hear Trump and everybody talking about it.
Speaker 2: It's on national news right now.
Speaker 4: So what you have on folding real time on your show. Uh, and and us being in these courtrooms dealing with these victims. You know, we're seeing it in real time. We're commute.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump's team was on that email and Bondie was on that email. Cash Ftel, d oj FBI, multiple FBI agents were on that email that I afforded to you folks.
Speaker 1: Well, now, Greg, you're familiar with this Alan Greenberg case. Yes, okay, So really it all stems from the same kind of thing. I mean, and it's blatant.
Speaker 2: As discussion as you can get.
Speaker 7: It's just crazy how it's all connected.
Speaker 6: Montgomery County is very connected obviously to Philadelphia.
Speaker 7: You know, you have all the same bad actors.
Speaker 6: They're all intertwined, whether it's corrupt district attorneys or corrupt criminal attorneys. It's it's once you start digging, you you will find a lot of coincidences, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of Soros money, and there's ties to Hillary Clinton and Montgomery County as well as Soros, I mean obviously with Joshapiro, as well as the corruption from Philadelphia the solicitor for Montgomer Accounting.
Speaker 3: So we've had it. We've had a lot of.
Speaker 1: Cooperating witness has come forward just out of nowhere to identify, uh, questionable if their attorneys that are doing the same.
Speaker 6: The same thing that I think everybody needs to understand that we're in this phase that we're in right now is the one where we hold the judiciary responsible for for uh not carrying out the constitution and not.
Speaker 7: Protecting the people.
Speaker 6: And you know, they take an oath, you know, and it's just insane and a lot of this would never be to the public because obviously a mainstream media scenario, they would never they could they control this. So having programs like this to say the truth, I don't think the judiciary has ever been in a situation like this.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, Sean, so much is exposed, Seawan, I know that that.
Speaker 1: Now you have a tygerationship with a reporter down there, right, Yeah he is he getting some.
Speaker 3: Of that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's actually been really good about. His name's Bill Lawrence. I met him through Leah Hoops and Greg Stems from a couple of years ago. And he's been reporting on on all the stuff like the rapist Ken Lawrence, who's the head of SEPTA, you know, our our mass transportation.
Speaker 3: System Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Time. Yeah, so he's been he's been writing stories about that, About Jody McMahon situation in the courts. One of the women that flew in from California that I was able to say from going to jail, she's protecting her child from being abused by another father that was.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, molesting the child.
Speaker 4: You know, this is my first game in contact with this, this woman that worked for Netflix and was doing a documentary on Jody and another woman, uh, what's her name, Cat Sherlock, that was the daughter of Caiden who was murdered and Caden's law that now Josh Shapiro and you know your Joe Biden's are using that law to exploit Jody's children and other children that are captured in the body broker and through the courts and the kids for cash and it's being used against them and it's really a shame. But yeah, so this reporter has been reporting on all these type of issues, including jos Shapiro's ties to Stradley Ronan, which is the law firm that everybody runs to when they're accused of child sex abuse or rape.
Speaker 2: That's where Josh Shapiro worked.
Speaker 4: And you know, people are talking about his money trail now is getting tax from from physicians and lawyers. You know, Sean, can you talk about this like here's the money trail, Like how did Josh Shapiro become worth thirty five million dollars? And I'm putting some of these yeah, I'm putting some of that stuff up on me, yeah, on the website. But I also want to tell your viewers about the connections with Josh Shapiro. And there's another doctor I forget his name. I'll go ahead and mention him because I actually went to a medical society dinner a couple of years ago, and I'm not a doctor, I'm not a lawyer, and I clearly stood out and they had some camera in the room. But one of the doctor's name was doctor Shapiro. And I don't know if he's cousin Josh Shapiro or yeah, he's a cardiologist. And basically at this medical society dinner, you had a very well respected emergency room doctor from Temple University basically sparring with this doctor Shapiro and talking about patient care and how money should be used for taking care of patients. And it was really neat to see somebody that's not from the medical community. It was some Irish name doctor. He was the head of the emergency room down to Temple University dealing with the gunshot wounds and the murders. And also and then you had this doctor Shapiro, who's a cardiologist, has never operated on anybody a day in his life, arguing why money has to funnel into his type of medical practice. And after getting to hear both of them, I mean this this guy was just a greedy doctor. He didn't care about the patient care of the patients that and it's my understanding the same doctor that was in front of me was in the presidential Modiicaid after Trump just got elected, and his ties to JD. Vance and Peter Thele. So this is this is the communication Peter.
Speaker 2: Peter Theal being given to me by former by.
Speaker 4: Former naval officers, former physicians, uh people at top secret security clearances that are reaching out to me disclosing information about jos Shapiro's ties and that, uh, that's what they're setting up for a presidential run between Jos Shapiro and JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 4: It all goes back to the medical community. And if we remember, Joshapiro's dad is a pediatrician at Abington Health. So he's I call him the bagman. They're they're they're collecting pharmaceutical companies. You know.
Speaker 1: The one thing that's weekend, Uh, Shapiro was uh you know he's a freaking uh graduate of Via Year or University of Rochester, yep. And he was kissing everybody's ass at Pittsburgh today cause.
Speaker 7: Saturday it's like a script. Just have him reading scripts.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, because it's perfect.
Speaker 6: And you just look at the comments and you know, the citizens of Pennsylvania are just there. They think he's delusional. I mean you can clearly see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's got he's got both of these kids going to pit so he covers Western pit or Western Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's what I would what I want to say something else, since we're speaking about hospitals and boards and whatnot. Was it there scenario where uh, when Jody had her incident, like she was transported to a certain hospital that had a connection to the judge.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: There's so many like like unfortunate and disgusting things that happened to Jodie. I know you're learning more about it talking to her, Megan, but I mean when I first met her and found out the stuff was going on in the corruption, like the cops yanking her out of a car when she's having a seizure, throwing her stuff out of the personal side of the road. You know that that her attorney's telling her to save and preserve the video cam and bodycam dash. They're abusing a woman that's having a seizure on the side of the road and deliberately, you know, conducting traffic stops, uh to harass her kind of like last night I got stopped by to West Norton cops. I'll get into that later, but I don't want to disclose it on here now because that's still an investigation as to why they stopped.
Speaker 2: Me last night and who West nor Westnarton police. Spart's in Montgomery County.
Speaker 6: A lot of weird things happening every day right now and I don't think they're quitecidental.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, I mean this guy was the I mean, i'll briefly talk about it. He's talking to me like I was a subject, tell me to roll down his window, and I'm, you know, using some choice words. I'm like, I'm I rolling out my window, like here's my license registration and go do what you got to do. I said, why'd you pull me over? You couldn't answer. I said, why did you pull me over? And then I started to get into the people I know and where I had just left, where A West Nartin copp was at. That ties into some other things that I don't really want to talk about that's not really relative to this, but it could have. It could have been tied to the Shapiro incident. But you know, all these circumstances that have happened to me in the last couple of weeks, it's definitely targeted. I mean, you know, I filed another FBI complaining against the President judge of Montgomery County. I made a disclosure of her that I've had X part day communications with more than ten judges in three counties where attorneys they're even writing letters to President judges about the mister Connelly is a threat to these proceedings because I have been communicating to the FBI and have been providing sworn AFFI David's to the media and the dj and as well as to other people because it needs to be public because right right now there's no arrest happening, and so I.
Speaker 2: Started seeing rest. I'm going to keep doing this.
Speaker 4: I'm going to keep exposing the bad guys and you know, showing them for what it is.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, absolutely, people were supposed to be able to trust. We put these people in these trust to protect us, to protect our children.
Speaker 2: They are not doing that.
Speaker 6: And if they're making threats to citizens, if you say the truth to higher law enforcement, that's insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really bothered me just this past week finding out what had happened to Jody by an attorney was supposed to represent her and protect her and her family, get her kids back, her abused children, and this is all going on because they're covering up for Joshapira. So there's rapes that have occurred, child.
Speaker 2: Abuse I've seen I can't unsee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, Jody's had two miscarriages, two babies died, Okay, like the listener was yelling at her.
Speaker 6: He was so disgusting. I don't even care, I will say to her. To him in the courtroom, he said to her, don't blame me for you losing your baby.
Speaker 3: Hit.
Speaker 6: I never heard of somebody even behaving like this, the way he treat was treating her the whole time, and for seven and a half hours, this woman thought she's speaking for herself and she was calm, collected.
Speaker 7: I've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 6: In while the bracelet's going off and she's having seizures, and the way he was speaking to her like she was a criminal.
Speaker 4: Well, let's not forget let's not forget the ex partey communications. Liam Duffy and the child abuser entered into Judge Virgil Walker's chambers. At some point in time, the judge's tip staff or crier sent one of the staff out to ask for Jodi and Cavanisa. They're downstairs file on paperwork so that they can get a heads up to get Liam Duffy and the child abuser out of the judges chambers. They were literally planning, criminally coordinating how to conduct the child custy here in which turned into a search warrant episode and how much Sean or Megan or whomever else that works with them and volunteers disclosed to the FBI, but completely inappropriate.
Speaker 7: And the question they were.
Speaker 6: Asking, what did you mean if somebody in the court of the ball if they lied, what does that mean? It's almost like they wanted to know how much? What does that mean? Do you mean that we're in trouble? I've never seen it?
Speaker 2: He could.
Speaker 6: They couldn't make it any more clear that they were colluding. It could not be any more clear. And also during the break, Jody had heard what they said in the hallway, you know, like it was very clear that they were colluding.
Speaker 7: With each other.
Speaker 6: The thing is they didn't know who I was sitting there. So when I was sitting there, I did because we were there early. When I looked over, I saw what I saw. That's why we wrote the complaint the timestamp.
Speaker 7: You should probably preserve that evidence and have it looked at. And that's that. There's nothing wrong with reporting the truth.
Speaker 1: What was there a point for kicking you out of the courthouse, Sean, No, you.
Speaker 6: I don't know so I so what happened was I guess by the break because they kept calling these weird like little recesses. But really it was for them to like regroup and figure some things out because it couldn't.
Speaker 7: Really figure out who I was. And then finally when it was just me there.
Speaker 6: Before they went on that break, they asked me, who are you, like, what's your reason for being here? I said, oh, I'm just here for support for Jody. I never said my name, I didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: I left it alone.
Speaker 6: They went on the break, came back. I mean, this happened like three times. And then like I was winking at the other attorney and stuff because it couldn't get me out of there. You know, I was, this is crazy. She has a right to and she had her disability advocate right next to her. Okay, the advocate is not working in the capacity of an attorney. That is not what happened at any point. Ever, her bracelet is going off because she's having seizures.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, while the woman.
Speaker 6: Was doing because she's doing her own cross examination, she's doing a great job of herself.
Speaker 7: She's only handing her a folder.
Speaker 6: The judge is screaming at her as if the woman is working in a capacity. Meanwhile, she's from the Disability Association there to be her advocate, Like this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could hear.
Speaker 4: All the yelling commotion going on in the court room. At one point in time when they were playing one of your feeds of the Kids for Cash segment, John, I saw Greg, me and maybe Ralph and you and somebody else and this it said kids for Cash and courtroom corruption. And then Liam, who's the attorney, turned around and looked out the window at.
Speaker 2: Me and started smiling. I'm like, yeah, play the tape.
Speaker 4: And I was talking about because he pulled it up as evidence and this was supposed to be a child custody hearing, and they were going in about your show, the topics we were talking about bringing Jody on the one show.
Speaker 2: They were drown her. They tried to sequest to her, they tried to silence us. They just did it again.
Speaker 6: Any of her own witnesses or introduced any of the actual evidence, yet treated her like that was going on here.
Speaker 7: I've never seen anything like this.
Speaker 6: And when you tell this story to somebody, it seems like you might be embellishing or because it sounds that crazy.
Speaker 7: I do understand that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I asked the question. So this is a child custody hearing, and this is a normal style court room. It's not like a one on one.
Speaker 7: With nobody else in there. Just this for it was closed.
Speaker 8: It was it was a closed court room.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And the one thing you had said was is that they weren't doing any recording.
Speaker 6: There was no kept telling them to take stuff all the record and strike it.
Speaker 5: Previously the reporter, but he's a judge, is a male giving the instruction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's a female stenographer.
Speaker 4: And every time that she knew what was going on to Megan or Jody or Tina or somebody said something that that could incriminate them, which they did, they increminate.
Speaker 2: I could hear it through the door.
Speaker 4: The judge would instruct the stenographer to strike it, and you could tell that Sonom, she was a woman, and you can tell she was having a hard time swallowing what she was hearing and the judge directing her to remove it from the record. They they've tampered with the electronic court docket itself, removing records that that criminally implicate the judges and the attorneys. To answer your question, Greg, but yeah, they were striking stuff from the record left and right, and I can hear it outside the courtroom.
Speaker 8: Well, and at some point both of you are ejected from the room.
Speaker 6: No, so he was already ejected when I would get I've got kicked out in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: She stayed the whole day.
Speaker 7: I stayed the whole seven and a half hours and sat there.
Speaker 5: Wow, seven and a half hours, seven and a half hours, not even that.
Speaker 6: It was so much deeper than that. The first thing they should have dealt with that. She's not being able to see the kids at all, So he's violating it.
Speaker 7: Why aren't you dealing with that instead? They're all working together.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, like, I've never seen anything disgregious ever in my whole entire life. And the thing is, this is just this case. How many other cases, how many other kids?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 6: How many other people have been affected? I mean these people they have unlimited they think, and they have had this unlimited such as them. There's no oversight for them.
Speaker 3: We've got a fulfill that full that courtroom up with reporters.
Speaker 2: We would that.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I literally when I tell you, when I was done after the seven and a half hours, I literally was so sick to my stomach because I'm thinking about how strong this woman has to be to go through what she's going through and to sit up there to teach yourself everything that you had to learn.
Speaker 2: She didn't know his way.
Speaker 6: More than half the lawyers that were sitting there, she was out doing them. I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 2: And top of that, she's abusing her. It was abuse. I don't care what anyone says.
Speaker 6: Just get the transcripts, get everything you need, the video, whatever it is, have the f value, look at it. Nobody can say that it's not misconduct one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It is, Yeah, John and Greg like is several times, like when the social worker who was making some nice money off of coordinating web calls with Jody's children and that's the only way she has acts. So so you know, the in laws are controlling a web call to let the kids come on one by one for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: And then they just disconnect a call.
Speaker 4: But they had to get personal escorts out to their vehicles, as if I'm going to harm them, or Megan was going to harm or the chief of police of.
Speaker 2: Honeybrook was going to go harm these individuals.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, Ones.
Speaker 3: Gregg you were with us when the chief was with us.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, I remember that. Yeah, yeah, I was going to wonder.
Speaker 5: And as far as this process goes like and I'm sorry, if I'm if I'm you know not. We're giving the information and I'm not retaining it. But the purpose of this child custody hearing is it for her to try to get custody or try to be able to see her kids.
Speaker 2: There's no criminal there's.
Speaker 8: No criminals visitation, just to be able.
Speaker 2: To see that. And she's just saying she wants to be mom.
Speaker 7: There's no criminal activity that ever went on.
Speaker 6: She didn't do anything. She was a teacher, she was a college professor. She reported a sex crime. That's what you're supposed to do. Just like the principal or whatever that she was working with. She reported that there were things going on with students. They they take your life and they'll turn it upside down for reporting the truth. This is and I'm sure this is always going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So to expand with Meghan's saying, like, Jody had a very prominent career at Owen, j Roberts was an exclusive section of Chester County.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Chester County out near that same area.
Speaker 4: And she was an English teacher or reading specialist, had a very good career, and she received a phone call at work by one of the children's teachers that disclosed that that one of the children was being touched or harmed by the dad Sean McMahon the child abuse.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: So the Calvin was a security guard or a police officer within the school at the time. So Jody and Calvin already knew each other. But Jody had reported two different incidents is with one with a superintendent and another one I think a principal that were having sex with students, Okay, and this made national news and Jody and Calvin were reporting it, and that's what kind of brought attention with Jody's child, I would be in abused notified at owen j why she's at work, But she's also notifying authorities of the indecent relationship between a superintendent of a school district and minor children and another principal I believe, or a teacher hosting parties having sex, drinking alcohol and drugs, and several of the students drive home, get an accident, get in an accident, and one of the individuals dies. The person driving the vehicle is still in State Correctional Institute Female, which is.
Speaker 2: Down the road in Collegeville from where I live.
Speaker 4: So these are all crimes that Jody reported that eventually would be to her demise for only harming or further for reporting further child abuse when her daughter and kids are disclosing how their dad touched them or writing letters and other mandatory reporters are now calling into children in youth reporting more child abuse claims about Sean McMahon, the stuff he was doing to the children, which I've read a lot of these letters.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting, makes me sick.
Speaker 6: Here's forensic reports that Montgomery County knows about.
Speaker 7: The judges know about all the lawyers know about that alone.
Speaker 2: That's it. They don't want they don't, they don't. And here's the other thing.
Speaker 4: I had nine children in youth fraudulent complaints disposed of whether with an attorney with me recording the phone call, getting the attorneys from these children on the office, tell them who I am, identify and tell them what the purpose of the call is. Asking to get the forensic expert interviews that were provided to the Montgomery County District attorney, the children and youth officers, the lawyers on both sides, both Liam Duffy, who Matt Brittenberg was the assistant district attorney at the time that worked for Montgomery County Districttorney's office and then would go to work for Liam Duffy, the child abuser's fucking attorney, Okay, which is also in the email that you guys have communicating to Judge Eric Page disclosing about the child sex abuse reports that were provided by experts that interviewed the children or abuse that each one of them disclosed child sex abuse to these experts. Recorded, it was documented, it's evidence, It's on records.
Speaker 2: So that's how I was able to dispose.
Speaker 4: Of nine different fraudulent child sex abuse complaints or other abuse complaints by attorneys that were made by attorneys that lied judges MCP director like Mary Pugh, Liam Duffy, Sean McMahon.
Speaker 2: The list goes on.
Speaker 4: I talked to Lancaster County in Montgomery County recorded everyone. I have the same conversations with the Butler State Police and the Butler PDE when.
Speaker 2: Hadas Feinberg was lying about.
Speaker 4: To get evidence with jos Shapiro that We were working on that myself, Leah and Greg were making.
Speaker 2: Connections to that.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of grifters out there that are all trying to use our information or other people that work within our group that are trying to help expose his criminal Joshapiro.
Speaker 2: So at the.
Speaker 4: Grassroots with Jody, that's how far it goes up to the Governor of Pennsylvania, Ellen Greenberg, the Rico Crimes, the Toad Brothers, the Larry Krasner. We can connect the dots and people have been doing a great job of putting a topology together.
Speaker 2: I put it up on my website. People can go there.
Speaker 4: They can make the connections to Hillary Clinton, Tom Wolf, the Jewish Federation of North America, you know, Wayne Kimmel, Cameian Schwartzman, Sam Goldberg. Like the list goes on, the medical societies, like everything all comes out of Joshapiro's dirty criminal hands.
Speaker 1: Shit, you'd think nine would be more than enough evidence to, you know, pursue.
Speaker 3: Why aren't they Why aren't they handle I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, a great question.
Speaker 7: You're so far in and it's so deep. Now you got to you got to realize.
Speaker 6: So many people's lives can be implicated at the magnitude of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean people should.
Speaker 7: Be arrested for for what has transpired in this seven year period.
Speaker 4: You guys have seen the weren't affadetes and disclosures. I've provided, Yeah, a list of people on there. They're very, very.
Speaker 2: At the top of top of the food jam media outlets. Why isn't one of them talking about it. Why I've given.
Speaker 4: Them the opportunity to come and give sworn statements, disclosures, Come on your podcast, Uh, you know, say it publicly, come out, argue with me different it proved me wrong, or Megan or gregor you know, John or Jake or anybody.
Speaker 2: They won't do it.
Speaker 4: You've got seventy some media outlets, You've got federal agency, state agencies. You got the perpetrators, you got the bad actors. You have everybody there, the good people, the victims, the witnesses. Nobody's doing the thing.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 6: I really believe that a lot of things are going to be brought to the light, and the only way to get to the dark, to the light is to go through, right, So we have to bring these these hard truths to the surface.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: No, it's a hard conversation to talk about anything to do with harming children, but I think it needs to be talked about.
Speaker 7: And then other people.
Speaker 6: You know, I've met a lot of people in this journey, a lot of people that have been victimized just for speaking truth, you know, and it's not right and we need to talk about it, especially when it comes to our children, our children or our future. There's no negotiation. It's not about left or right, Republican or Democrat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean John and Greg. Maybe I can ask you guys this questions because you guys are more on that end. I mean, you know, whatever capacities as federal criminal investigators or law enforcement, Like, what would you guys do in a situation like you know, you've had so many great people come on your show and talk about the different crimes were committed and cover ups, Like where do you go and what do you do from here?
Speaker 5: You know, we'll let John answer that first, because I'm kind of Johnny come lately to this whole podcast.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that you've got to be able to have, first of all, a prosecution the a prosecutor that you trust.
Speaker 3: Somewhat with.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the big problems is that you've got you find yourself.
Speaker 3: In a circumstance where you've got prosecutors.
Speaker 1: That what you you are the East Eastern District, Yeah, south southeast.
Speaker 3: See, so like the middle district is a shithole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: The middle of district of Pennsylvania is the ship hole.
Speaker 1: And that they are they're just fighting for uh, you know, agility to move forward.
Speaker 3: They want to become a judge, you know that kind of ship. Same thing with Western New York.
Speaker 2: It's like Dave Sunday, Like, what's his next one? Yeah, he's pretty free.
Speaker 3: You got to find you've got a prosecutor that you trust, that you're going to trust.
Speaker 5: This is a really tough I mean, just for my two cents, is that one is that you're doing a great job. One is that you're you're you're you're you're putting a lens on it and you're you're pulling it up by all the roots and you're looking at it and you're going to you're attacking it the legal route. We're also getting it out there, the information out there via podcast and and uh other reporting, whether it's newspaper and stuff. Like that, and then you're also taking a step further when the state remedies aren't working, you're going to the next seschelon by going to the federal route. And I know that you guys have done that as well as far as John and I John and I both I mean John, I know John worked a lot more child protective service cases.
Speaker 8: We all do it in n C.
Speaker 2: I S.
Speaker 5: We we all have to start out working whether it's child sex abuse or domestic violence issues. We all work those cases. And it's it's very sad to me to hear this that this has become such a you know, it's just so cloudy and dark, because there was always clear, clear cut lanes in the road that everybody was advocating for the children's best benefits, whether it's with the parents or another remedy. But there's always a remedy. And what I haven't heard anybody say yet in this case is that what's the road ahead for these children?
Speaker 8: What? What? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 8: What is the remedy?
Speaker 5: And and you know from the show that I watched, I think that was like back last winter, we all all.
Speaker 6: They're doing is they just keep kicking the can down the road as long as they came going on for seven years.
Speaker 7: This is insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could have kept going.
Speaker 7: I don't know that I could have ever had that strength.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Because I know we got there's definitely bad politics involved. And me being a former Pennsylvanian growing up one foot in Cumberland County cut one foot in Franklin County, I know that the amount of cases that they have is just overwhelming. So I imagine that probably plays somewhat into this with all the other skullduggery and everything that's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think one of the other things that people need to look at from this angle is like a lot of these judges and lawyers like you, and again I respect law enforcement, but like I think there's a lot of law enforcement that's scared to take it to the next level.
Speaker 2: What I've found there's always some sort of obstruction at.
Speaker 4: The county level, the county or state level getting to the Feds, Like nobody wants to touch it, and once they touch it, it becomes like the big hot Tamali.
Speaker 2: So what I found with these.
Speaker 4: Judges and these lawyers, like they're just tip telling you and I I was telling Megan, they're going to try and Jody's situation. Drag this out until the children turn eighteen, not just because it's a cash cow.
Speaker 2: If nobody picked up much bigger than that, so many other high.
Speaker 4: It is people would go to They would go to jail. The judges will go to jail, the lawyers will go to jail. The crup cops to cover it up but didn't do their job, They'll be fired. They wouldn't have a job to go home to. There, they wouldn't be able to provide for their families.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: There's certain things that you know, some of these people don't want the negative attention.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: Like, look, you know, every every every family has been impacted, included mine. Now I know Megan's has my mind has to some level, uh not necessarily with the child sex abuse, but with what's going on society has negatively impacted us.
Speaker 2: But like you know, I look at how blessed I am.
Speaker 4: You know that my kids are healthy, they're they're about to be eighteen, and you know they're teenagers.
Speaker 2: They don't like their dad. You know, their dad's strict. You know, I'm a drill start whatever they.
Speaker 4: Think I am, But you know, these kids need you know, good direction or life.
Speaker 2: And that's it's kept my nose clean. And I'm forty seven years.
Speaker 4: Old, and you know I was able to, you know, get by in life, not ending up like you know, these dirt baggs. I wanted to be a cop, I wanted to be a lawyer. I saw the corruption firsthand. It totally deterred me and made me move away from that altogether. But you know, I can still do what I love and help people out pay it forward for the people that can't afford to do it themselves, whether financially or they don't have the intellectual or the will to fight it anymore.
Speaker 2: And I'll use Joe. I just wouldn't be able to keep going.
Speaker 6: This is a lot and you know, reporting anything as sex crimes in general, and I've talked about this on Giuliani before, so obviously rape is the most underreported crime ever. It's embarrassing the whole thing for a woman to have to go through all of that. You know, So in general, just a lot of these things that have been covered up, and how does that affect so many lives? You know, there needs to be accountability, and it's not about suing someone or anything like that because you can never get the time back in your life.
Speaker 7: Once the time is going, it's it, you know.
Speaker 6: So being that there's people that have been able to impact other people's lives in this way and have no shame about it, it really bothers my soul. And yeah, it has to do with children. I'm never going to be sorry for saying the truth.
Speaker 2: I just want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Caitlin Raddick is saying there said would cause public panic, It absolutely would.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other thing is people are afraid to attack it.
Speaker 4: And because what comes with that, there's a lot of harm. I mean, it hurts your health and welfare. I can tell you that it definitely has made me age, you know, get some gray hair as I shave them off. But like it beats the crap out of you mentally, physically, emotionally, Like it makes your stomach sick.
Speaker 2: And it's not for everybody.
Speaker 4: There's people that just don't want they want to look the other way because they have no idea the dark black abess you're about to step into and it's like taking the red pill and the blue pelt, like you will never ever ever look at things ever the same again ever. And that's the best way to describe it but to sit back here and do nothing and watch people that have the full ability to lock people up put him in jail for abusing these children or adults and adults get kidnapped nine year old people, and lock up the son who wrote the voice detection lie software. This guy was an intelligent guy. They snatched him his mom out of an old age home. A lawyer got involved, and this guy all he was doing was fighting to get his mom back, and his mom ended up dying in Manitari Manor. And this guy is the one one of the guys that invented lie detection voice software. And the court's Montgomery County Judge Waheimer is now federal judge in Philadelphia who's friends with Josh Shapiro. Gail and Lorie Shapiro went to Hebrew School together. And what's his name, mister Wallheimer. The chief general counsel for the Philadelphia rag is Ralph Cepriani would say, is the one spearheading the false false news throughout.
Speaker 2: The other news stations in the Philadelphia area.
Speaker 8: Believe what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, Kaitlin has it right though, I mean people would break.
Speaker 6: Out, but you see the headlines right now. You see how General Flynn and Trump. There's a lot more coming up regarding the finding a lot of children. I think in Florida they found one hundred and thirty children. I think I read yesterday it should be highlighted more. You would think these are the things that we should be highlighting to bring awareness to. And I hope in the future it will become that way, because obviously we know in the past it's not really a subject that is talked about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean I have kids, and you know, I know Greg and John. I assume you guys have kids, and my kids are going to be going to college next year, and you hear about all these stories.
Speaker 2: I mean, these young women.
Speaker 4: Getting raped to college, they get incapacitated to get parties. Like I worry about that type of stuff, but I also worry and see what's actually happening in these courtrooms and how a child sex meal abuser.
Speaker 7: Will turn it around to make the girl look they've done it. How many times have we seen.
Speaker 4: This walking freely, I mean running into the judge saying that myself or Megan or someone else called this guy a pedophile. Yeah, I called him a pedophile. I was a sexual abuser. It should be locked up in prison. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We confronted them in the hallway before they were going to leave. They were getting an escort by one of the deputies. So I asked Megan, I said, come with me, let's go, and we went confronted them before they're getting on the elevator lobby. A couple of weeks ago, during the end of the proceedings, we knew that Jody wasn't getting back our kids. We discussed this before the proceedings started. And there's Liam Duffy and the child abuser, and Megan's standing next to me. She's recording, and I'm like, you have anything to say for the next week's podcast you would talked about in the court room.
Speaker 2: I'm like, here's your opportunity. And the attorney just looked at me like smirk, look down. I said, how about the FBI?
Speaker 4: I said, how about Rudy Giuliani's co host, She's right here. You have anything to say to her? Yeah, got right on that elevator and that was it.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well, well, obviously obviously have to get exposure.
Speaker 6: They thought that I was going in the hallway and talking to him and reporting to you so you could talk on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you guys are conduits to the criminal fraud in Montgomery County.
Speaker 2: They're using search warrants.
Speaker 3: Well anyway, where they don't like that we're talking.
Speaker 6: So, I mean's about to be doing something right because this is for the right reasons.
Speaker 2: You know, you deserve to be exposed. It's not right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, there's a lot of.
Speaker 7: Other people being affected by their same policies.
Speaker 4: Which you heard your opening music for your podcast like playing and like everyone in the hallway looked at each other and like like search.
Speaker 2: Warrant here, literally, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what's the next step for Jody.
Speaker 4: Well, they they tried to sequest her. I think, right, have your email, but I think I've ordered to John or Megan at some point, you know, I left the pretty extensive email citing the Federal Penal Code crimes. They extended it till February that's when the next hearing. But they basically told Jody she's not allowed to talk to the media. Uh, she has to shut up.
Speaker 6: All this blah blah blah, and threatened me too, Yeah, threat threatened.
Speaker 2: Knows what might happen after this?
Speaker 5: Guys, So what's what's the purpose of uh not allowing her to talk to the media.
Speaker 8: What's their grounds for that.
Speaker 2: I don't want us giving any more disclosures.
Speaker 4: It subjects them to discovery, subjects them to interrogatories, it subjects them to sworn aff David's if they get deposed, and you know, I can sit here overly incomparably, I'm not slandering or defaming anybody in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 8: I didn't think they would have had the authority.
Speaker 5: I mean, if if you're going to if the idea is that you don't want to taint a jury pool, that's one thing, But that doesn't seem like it's they're not.
Speaker 6: Having That went on in that room for seven and a half hours. It was insane and everybody should probably be disbarred for Like what I witnessed.
Speaker 2: There was no jury, that the judge is the jury.
Speaker 6: And then he kicked everybody else out. He controlled the whole thing. You striped everything from the record. You're screaming the whole time.
Speaker 2: And he was screaming.
Speaker 6: I knew it was directed. I mean, I'm looking over here out the window at the birds, and I'm like, I got to calm down because I would never be able to be this calm, you know, to deal with what they're doing there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was basically just you know, they were trying to find out how much was being disclosed to the feeds.
Speaker 2: So to answer your question, Greg.
Speaker 6: Not even that you can tell like the way, what did you mean when you said on search warn't you know court room corruption?
Speaker 2: And that's not It means exactly what it means, like how.
Speaker 8: I guess what I was getting to This family.
Speaker 7: Look bad right now by you even doing this, it makes you look bad.
Speaker 5: This is a Pennsylvania family court corregt Yes, sir. Why would they have that kind of authority to say to issue a uh, you know, a degree like that.
Speaker 8: You can't it's illegal. Yeah, I mean I don't know that they have that authority do anything.
Speaker 4: No, no, they they have. They have no legal authority over me. They have no legal authority over Megan. They have no legal authority over Bill Lawrence if he was there. The reporter, uh, the Netflix person. I'm not going to mention her name. You know, Catherine Sherlock, who who was heavily involved with her daughter Kayden that was murdered. That founded Caden's law that Josh Shapiro and Joe Biden were involved.
Speaker 2: In, which don't get me started with that.
Speaker 4: You know, Caden's mom uh knows how I feel about her fratnizing with these corrupt demons.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, because they're now using that that Caden's Law against these poor mothers like like Jodie.
Speaker 2: And you know, when Catherine.
Speaker 4: Comes to the courtroom, they're they're looking at the law that was founded, uh, and that she has a following because a lot of these judges have to refer back to Caden's Law, you know. And you know, in a way, it does hold these judges accountable, but they're finding a legal loophole to try to get rid Cadence law and changes so it works out for them so they can essentially have an open checkbook and increase the kids for cash operation with going on SCATHE. But you know, there is no one holding these people accountable.
Speaker 2: And that's why we pray to God every day that.
Speaker 4: Somebody is going to recognize this locally at the FBI or the DOJ and start arresting these corrupt judges and start arresting these lawyers because they need to be arrested. They are criminals. They need to go to jail. I've seen it with my own eyes. They won't look at me in the face, they will not question me. They fear me because I expose them. And unfortunately, when it happened with the whole told Brothers matter that I found the money was being exchanged to Joshapiro taking millions of dollars from one of the largest developers in the United States that has backing by.
Speaker 2: Black Rock and JP Morgan and Vanguard.
Speaker 4: You start to see all those other little cobwebs and how the barnuple are attached to lawyers, law firms, police departments, corrupt officials. And you know, like I said, once you see it once, you will never look at things ever ever saying you guys are seasoned investigators, you guys, can you know openly say that yourselves, like you know, the the field of investigations wide open and nothing's limited. H you have to you have to go in it with open eyes. And you know, I knew what was going to happen before I arrived at that courtroom. I told Megan, you know, like you can either go or you can stay home. But I'm going to tell you right now, this is what you're going to see. At a bare minimum, They're going to try to intimidate me. They're going to call me out in the courtroom, try to get me thrown out. They're going to send out extra deputies. Because I've been communicating with these judges. I've been sharing very very intimate details about the child abuse. I've been sharing evidence with these judges. I've been communicating with these bad lawyers both by email and by recorded voicemails to put them unnoticed so that they have no defense.
Speaker 2: Well, they can't press the information like they once did before. You can't and control the every They can't. They can't.
Speaker 7: It has been like that.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know that there has ever been a situation where you have regular citizens.
Speaker 2: Even paying attention to any of this stuff. We're actually holding the trial live right here on.
Speaker 4: Your show, and that's the reality of it. And it's not a laughing matter. This is what's going on. You're hearing the facts of this case before they even go into courtroom, and we'll tell you what's.
Speaker 2: Going to happen next.
Speaker 4: You know, they're either going to jail and they're going to be arrested, or they're going to continue to do this until the children turn eighteen, and the kid the children will be the ones that suffer. Jody will suffer, Calvin will suffer. And these are the victims. And these people need help, and the public needs to know what our courts are doing. They're not working for us, they're working against us. They're hurting our families. They're hurting our children, the wives, husbands, they're stealing real estate. It's wealth grabs. You know. They control everything, and if you go in the wrong direction, you piss off the wrong politician, they will crush you. They will ruin your life.
Speaker 2: And that's what they've tried to do to individual was like.
Speaker 4: Me, Megan, Leah greg you know, the other doctors and physicians.
Speaker 2: And Rudy Trump all that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've been involved in every bit of it, including with the Trump and Juliani stuff.
Speaker 5: You did a really good job, you know. I think it's it's probably been about a year ago showing how attorneys who uh who work for have a federal have a state job, but then they also have a side job in this whole thing, and how they're they're basically kind of double dipping into this, and they formed these little NGOs and things like that.
Speaker 2: That's you. You bring up a great topic. How is he how is he finding those lawyers?
Speaker 8: So you did a really good job doing that a year ago.
Speaker 5: I mean that that was I think it's really important to understand how that works.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that the m CAP, which is the Montgomery count Montgomery Child Advocacy Program. I think you talked about that a little bit, Greg, and you pulled it up on the show then. And then the other the other one was a similar program. It's called Mission for Kids. And I will you know, I'm not going to say this. I had relatives that work for these two organizations, and when I confronted them about it, let's just say they weren't very happy. And these are family members, I mean blood family members. I don't care crimes against children or crimes against children. I'm not protecting any of these corrupt judges like Resa Firman, who was appointed by Josh Shapiro to cover up the judicial crimes with James Schwartzman, who was in the home of Ellen Greenberg after she was murdered with Samuel Goldberg theser. So these attorneys are very sophisticated. So I'll give you an example Liz Early is an attorney. She sits on the I think the Pennsylvania Lawyer Disciplinary Board, so she's making decisions on corrupt attorneys such as herself. Now, I got to remember, Liz Early is on my website. There's a picture of her, and if you click on each person brings you right to their website or their court website or their law firm. This woman, Liz Early, is the one that told Jody directly and represented Jody at the time that all four of her children were sexually abused. Now the same woman that represented Jody is also trying to harm Jody and cover it up. She dropped her representation like every other attorney did once they.
Speaker 2: Found out I was involved.
Speaker 4: And I have a recorded conversation with her, had a live FBI portal open telling her what I was doing, who I was naming.
Speaker 2: In that recorded call. Many people have heard it. I should publish it.
Speaker 4: And these people are working for the same organizations that you said, Greg. They come up with these fancy little names for these groups and then they call it a non for profit and then that's another stream of income from them in the Kids for Cash and the body broker, like the Guardians of light them.
Speaker 2: That's what they call them.
Speaker 4: Gals that are attorneys or social workers that get appointed by a judge who's taking money, and that lawyer or that gal is now getting endless invoices as long as that child or parent is locked up in that system and they're court mandated and reported and told you have to go hire a psychologist for fifteen thousand dollars and get an expert report, and you've got to go have a social worker babysit you on zoom calls or come to your house or a caseworker.
Speaker 6: Well, they're doing that to Jody already. You have to pay one hundred and eighty five dollars before to see your kids. There's no criminal conduct. This woman did nothing wrong. Yeah, they've harmed her medically, they've harmed her.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, she's not even she's not even an expert.
Speaker 4: And she was called up on this today and she's supposed to be a median person and she's essentially siding with the child sex abuser because she has no reason to stop to stop child because she gets paid by the hour in the minute as long as that zoom calls are running between Jody and her kids.
Speaker 2: Even if they don't get on the call.
Speaker 4: And the step parents or the in laws of the abuser are controlling when that call ends and if the kids are acting. It's to the point now where Jody's kids the only ones that pay attention to her.
Speaker 2: The two girls, the two boys their lost cause.
Speaker 4: She's concerned that they're going to turn out and be rapist because the dad's molested all of them. And that's typically what happens these child these abused chill will come to become the abusers.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's take a quick break about five minutes and we'll be right back. Okay at Search Warren and we're back.
Speaker 1: We've got uh, we've got these special guests. We've got Meghan Heaton, she's a corresponded to the Regilian Show. And uh, we've also got Sean Connolly who is also a former law enforcement officer and has a variety of different positions that makes him unique for chasing down.
Speaker 3: Uh away the governors.
Speaker 1: And we've got and we've got uh uh Gregg Island, who's a veteran n c I S Special Origin and I'm johns ned the veteran n A agent. We were talking about, you know, some aspects of the whole aspects of of charl abuse, the particularly in veteran are, particularly in Montgomery County County. If you guys want to expand on that, what else else? What else can you tell us about that?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've ever heard the name val Ar cush Okay, you see her standing in the background a lot of times. She's got like big forehead and like these buggy eyes. I think she might be a doctor too. But she was the one responsible for assisting the Catholic child sex abuse and she used to be a Montgomery County commissioner, and she works side by side with and are the infamous Ken Lawrence, the rapists, the director of SEPTA, that's on the news that's been making national news along with Governor Gavin Newsscum and how he was trying to rape the federal tax system to funnel more money into SEPTA. And most recently you've been hearing on the news about how some of these SEPTA trains have then shut down because they've been using Chinese.
Speaker 2: Parts on there.
Speaker 4: And again we know Josh Shapiro has relationships with the Chinese Communist Party Hunter Biden as well as his ties to Justin Trader as I call him, or Justin Trado, the former Prime Minister of Canada and the oil ref final was blown up, uh, you know for basically a land theft that was with Jim Savage, that it was involved with Project Veritas and Leah and Greg and Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani. He led to all that stuff and people don't realize that, you know. Joshapiros connected that and Bob Brady, who's another.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I have a plaque right up there, you know, saying his name's.
Speaker 2: Name right outside.
Speaker 7: He's very proud of it, you know.
Speaker 4: That's why Justin TREDEADI was here in Pennsylvania several months ago. So Josh and Justin Trader, who's now with that demonic satanist Katie Perry, Uh, you know, can make out their business plan and continue to steal from the residence of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: So we talk about his wealth, and that's been coming up a lot as well.
Speaker 4: Now that how to this guy that has not has not ever showed any working effort being a productive member of society, and how does he amass his wealth? Well, I know, and as a matter of somebody subjecting him to an IRS audit or a criminal investigatible audit, and you'll find all the money from George Soros to the owners of the Eagles, the Philadelphia Phillies, the P Diddy stuff, you know, Meek Mills, Michael Rubin, Mark Zuckerberg, Aliande, Majorcis. These are all people that donated at Jos Shapiro. I researched over five thousand pages of donors at TRANSPARENCYUSA dot org. And if your viewers go there and search TRANSPARENCYUSA dot org, I think they can go as far back as seven years of financial disclosures and you can go through personal and business entity donations from every character or creature, reptilian or a criminal or Satanists or pedophile or a wealthy Jewish Zionist criminal that donated to the corrupt career criminal Jos Shapiro. Because in order for me to be able to name these people by name, you got to look at the money and see who's giving them money, Who's helping them consume.
Speaker 2: Power, hurt our neighborhoods, hurt our families, hurt our government.
Speaker 4: Uh while he continues to get wealthy and tries to amass his power for a White House run. I know, originally we're talking about the connective of ad Vance, this doctor Shapiro that was in the presidential motorcade during Trump's most recent election, and why was this doctor Shapiro in the motorcade with Trump's presidential team on that day? And you know, people need to look at jd. Vance's connections to Peter Thiel. I mean, you got to remember jd Vance and Peter Theele, Nick Fuentez, Tucker Carlson, these guys all talk about this stuff, but like we get to.
Speaker 2: See it on a local level.
Speaker 4: You know, even with the Hunter Biden connections to Robert Buccini, who owns the Chester Soccer Stadium, that mister Buccini and the Chinese Communist Party and Hunter Biden's architect had a meeting in Wilmington, Delaware. Okay, I have done business with mister Buccini until I realize what a corrupt creature he is and how he amassed his wealth and his connections to Hunter Biden and Josh Shapiro and again the Chinese Communist Party money that ran through the Pen Biden Center, the Philadelphia inquir Told brothers who used to own them, and a number of other radio station's news outlets. So we can talk about all this, but when your guests and your viewers go to look at some of the stuff I put up on the website, you can actually connect the barnacles and dots to all the people that Josh has criminal connections, judges, whether through the Jewish community, whether through lawyers, construction companies. And you hear a lot about the unions in Josh Shapiro's connections and relationships. You know, even John Fetterman I still think think the guy's a big buffoon. As well as Dave McCormick, Little Dave, you know, he sounds like one of the Keebler elves. I mean, these two guys are characters, you know, like what do they stand for? What do they represent? What are they doing for Pennsylvania. It's like jos Shapiro, nobody knows what he does.
Speaker 2: He's been he's been.
Speaker 4: A career criminal and politician. But what does he have to show for Okay, he has nothing to show for.
Speaker 7: Riching himself and enriching himself. He has that to show for.
Speaker 4: It, and he's covering up crimes and he's hurt Jody McMahon and her family trying to make himself look good and cover up child sex crimes and you know what's coming right, And Josh Shapiro has children, and he's out there at the University of Pittsburgh, you know, mucking it up with these reporters, you know, with the selfie stick, you know, never doing anything for Pennsylvania and making a mockery to all Pennsylvania taxpayers and other people. You know, if he's making a presidential runner aspiring to be president, We're not going to let that happen. There's too many people, as I said on another interviews with other shows that I've done that, we have an army of people out there investigating you, Josh, and we will not rest until we see you in handcuffs and into jail cell where you belong, and so your kids can watch you rotten jail and the bad things you've done to other families.
Speaker 2: Your kids deserve to watch their father go to jail.
Speaker 4: And I sincerely mean that you're a bad human being, you're a criminal, and you need to pay pay, pay your amends to society.
Speaker 1: So he's breaken in some money from an eagle's time. Absolutely, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it proved me wrong.
Speaker 4: I could say here and go through a list and start rattling off all these names, and you know, it really brings bad publicity to them that they're supporting as somebody that's covered up child sex abuse murders, has involved the Rico crimes, has amassed his wealth through criminal laundering of money through various schemes that sophisticated schemes that Shapiro is involved in. I know a lot of the players that are helping him to propel his wealth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that teams uh pretty hose up, especially uh. I mean when you look at uh the owner there, he's a weird guy.
Speaker 3: To begetting with the game.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Laurie, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, it's it's that that whole back office is all questionable.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Look, you had Jos Shapiro, uh and Michael Ruben given helicopter rides to Meek Mills when he got out of prison pick him up.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, exactly the day Sean's killer was acquitted, they had him front row at the Sixers game, cheering him on like a here. So these things that they're doing to real people and their real lives, they're just headlines for them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: It's just clickbait for them. It's to promote whatever the New World Order agenda is at that time, whether it's racism, whatever, whatever they decide at that moment, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. Yeah. You know.
Speaker 4: The other thing too, is if you look at Josh Shapiro's security detail, he handles as if he's more important than the President of the United States. I mean, this guy has drones flying over where he's at. The streets get shut down, the royal red carpet rolls out for the Zionists. You know, he tells how he's totally refaced a development or community. I'll use Phoenixville as example, with the gay mayor that painted stra rainbows in the middle of the street and taking down the POW flag and disrespecting our society. You know, that's the kind of corruption that he promotes, you know, pushing that filth and DEI into our communities and transgenders and boys and our kids' bathrooms at their schools.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting. That's what Josh promoting.
Speaker 6: To defy the government in general, that's what Krasner and Shapira promotes. You see how they're talking about a sitting president right now. Yeah, I mean everything that you need to know.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 7: Obviously we know they have a lot to hide, but I mean.
Speaker 4: How much let's talk about Let's talk about the Snap benefits, so you know, you just refresh my memory there. Megan and Jody had sent me some screenshots of Josh Shapiro and his auto dialing and his crew of twenty people that he's stealing from taxpayers to counter protests bay a publicity against him online. But he's threatening the Democratic voter base that their Snap benefits are going to be taken. And Jody is disabled, so she's entitled to her benefits. That's one of the questions I asked, how the child molester Sean McMahon in my email with the Feds and all the media outlets, how who's funding him?
Speaker 2: Is the state paying for his legal bills? Who's paying Liam Duffy to protect.
Speaker 7: There's too many people that could get implicated, right.
Speaker 4: Right, So Jody has sent me evidence of Josh Shapiro and his team threat scaring the Democratic base that receives Snap benefits, blaming Donald Trump, our President Donald Trump, and what was going on?
Speaker 2: Why that psychops was going on? Trump and Doge and.
Speaker 4: All that were actually you know, washing out the illegals that were collecting money from taxpayers.
Speaker 2: You know, people that.
Speaker 4: Gain entry into Pennsylvania, United States, you know, unlawfully, they're illegals. They need to be ejected and removed from our country immediately. There or strain on our economy, on our healthcare system, the criminal element of bringing their crimes here and what they're doing to our children, raping them, killing them, stealing, beating them, abusing them. And these liberals and Democrats like Josh Shapiro is using right. I mean, the whole reason with the snap benefits and for him to push that real ID was so that he can enroll illegal aliens onto the voter ballots. And that's what he did. I mean, you go and get your driver's license. You don't have a freaking choice. You have to identify it as to what party you vote for. And you know they also want to get you enrolled in the real ID so that they can, you know, essentially bypass the United States Immigration and Customs processes to essentially do a backdoor deal with a lower state agency to make it appear as if they entered this country under the court in the United States Constitution.
Speaker 2: My dad is not a US citizen.
Speaker 4: He holds a British passport. He's been here his entire life fifty some year, not his entire life when he fled Ireland on his permanent green card, and he has to check in with the United States government every ten years.
Speaker 2: And he did it lawfully and obliging. My mom was from Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: But you know, if he can do it, everybody else can do it. But you know, we have these illegal citizens, and you have these politicians that are making essentially a back door for them to break into our neighborhoods, our homes, our banks, our learning institutions, our families, our grocery stores, our hospitals, and take that away from us, and then you don't have the families that can barely survive. But yet these illegals are getting free health care, they're getting a house, they're getting.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars in city, thousand dollars in EBT.
Speaker 4: So they're getting sixty thousand dollars. I go leave the country, I claim denounced my US citizenship. I'll come back in here wealthier than when I left. And that's reality he's harboring because they're trying to create more of a voter base and more people vote for criminals like Joshua here or then at the time Joe Biden, who's a zombie that uh you know can barely walk up a set of steps, and you know it comes from a long line of criminality going over thirty forty years.
Speaker 2: So this is the next uh you know, two point oho Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Leah talks about it a lot with our elections, you know if you follow her on Twitter. Uh, you know, Lea's really been you know, very good about exposing the election for aud in Pennsylvania, especially with Delor County when Project Veritas and that's what Trump and Giuliani and Greg Lea got wrapped up in that lawsuit and made national coverage at them, you know, had a woman wired up with it with a microphone and a camera, catching the lawyer, the election people, and Jim Savage, the one that was probably responsible for burning down the refinery that Josh Shapiro is part owner of. That he's meeting a fucking farm prime minister justin Trado.
Speaker 6: All that stuff blowing up affected my house too, by the way, Yeah, because she.
Speaker 2: Lives down there.
Speaker 4: You're there and the oil refineries and that land is now being developed into the large warehouses and they're building brand new homes on contaminated so well. So the people reaping those benefits are your Josh Shapiro's or Justin Trader, your Jim Savage, is, your Bob Brady's, you know, all of these people. The bell Weather, i think, is another one of the big developers that's in that complex. After that place burnt down. They deliberately burnt that down. It's been there for years. It doesn't just blow up.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the SNAP benefits, JODI's received auto tax autodial generated messages with the Snap benefits, you know, essentially with Shapiro putting out a message.
Speaker 2: That their benefits are at risk and Trump is responsible before.
Speaker 4: So that's the kind of mass notification messages that they're putting out the community to create a fear tactic for the people that actually deserve the SNAP benefits.
Speaker 2: And look, I'm a hard working American.
Speaker 4: Like everybody here on this call is, but these people are abusing it and they're giving it to illegals. These politicians want to keep them money because it's also a way for them to steal money. So that SNAP program is also an area for them to capture wealth, whether through real estate or through these programs.
Speaker 6: And they disclose that in a few different cases that I saw this week.
Speaker 2: You know you can you can see, yeah, And by doing that, it drives the voter base.
Speaker 4: So it pushes the Democrats that normally are going to get out and vote for you. It's going to push them to get out and vote. I was in a convenience store in Philly last weekend and the woman behind the counter, African American female, is on the phone with her mother while I'm trying to pay for the drinks that I had there, and she said, Mom, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Something that they're talking about the SNAP benefits.
Speaker 7: They're scaring people and they're trying to get shared.
Speaker 2: They had government got a message from Joshapiro.
Speaker 6: Yes communication, you're thinking, oh my gosh, you're not even questioning it right.
Speaker 4: These are from the Office of Governor of Pennsylvania, Joshapiro.
Speaker 2: So that's the SNAP benefit program. So that's one of the methods.
Speaker 4: That Josh is capturing his wealth and his lawyer friends. And it doesn't matter if it's the trafficking of children and courts through the SNAP benefits, through the land theft like the oil refinery and other land like coal mines up in central Pennsylvania that Josh is invested in, h and as well as these turbine solar fields and.
Speaker 2: The what is it the hydrogen plants. That's the other thing that Josh is pushing.
Speaker 4: That you heard that whole rig thing going through up for vote in Pennsylvania just last week, you know, because that was another program that Josh was going to use. Just like Gavin Newsom, there's it's a wealth grab it. So it's a program and a way of them to steal money for these programs, and then they perpetuate it as if they're helping out the community, the low inposts right, or the less fortunate, or the handicapped people or the elderly, the aging citizens of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: That you know that you're seeing that scheme kick up again. And so each one.
Speaker 4: Of these programs, Greg and John are being used as essentially a laundromat, and they're capturing some of that money, including with sem except that was one of the best examples of Joshapiro essentially saying screw you Pennsylvania residents, I'm going to go campaign for the governor down in Virginia. What she was doing and campaigning for other governors. Our governments shut down for four months. Yeah, nowhere to be found. Okay, he's the only you know, he doesn't want to stop the chemtrails that are being blown over Pennsylvania. He's out campaigning for governors and other states, covering up child sex abuse, laundering his money through sophisticated programs such as SNAP, such as the land and wealth grabs, the coal mines. The told brothers like, we know where he's getting his money through defense contractor that he's invested in with that place that blew up down in the lower end of whatever, Bucks County or Montgomery County seven months ago. He had ownership in that. So these places aren't blowing up and catching on fire. It's kind of like the World Trade Center building. That place burns down. Now they're making money from the insurance carrier. That's what Joshuakay is doing. That's one of the many sophisticated ways that he's getting wealthy through legal schemes that I just described.
Speaker 1: Jesus cooorist PA's ground zero for sure, unbelievable.
Speaker 6: I think that's handcuffs and if you are speaking out about it.
Speaker 7: They're doing all kinds of weird shit, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 6: I mean for me to call uh nine to one one and for the same cop to be in my house.
Speaker 7: You know, it's just so strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all worried. Everybody's worried.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think I have this discussion a lot with people that you know, there's just this feeling in the air. There's something in the air. Something's not right. I mean, from whether the Internet to the courts to you know, just being able to have this conversation. You can tell something's about to be disrupted. And before the storm, Yeah, I mean you describe it that way. I think people are sick and tired of it. They've had enough of the corruption.
Speaker 6: You turn on the news, it's just so bit and especially in Philadelphia because we have a DA that obviously doesn't prosecute crime or do his job, and it's just shooting shooting, I mean, it's just it's absolutely nuts.
Speaker 4: I mean because like, look, you know this was brought up last week with the election with Krasner and Pat Duke, and it's a shame, you know, because the media that was there was there to disparge Pat and Pat ran a really good campaign. I think the ol campaigned Larry Krauser. This guy came in a knowwhere he was propelled and parachuted in by George Soros. And you know, I believe that the elections for him were tainted in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Again king about for years now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look the benefit that Larry and Josh had with the Ellen Greenberg thing going on.
Speaker 2: They both had a mutual you know, purpose and reasons that actually have to cover this up. They had to. They were front and center. They still are.
Speaker 4: This will never ever go away. They have too many They have other people that do their own podcasts just on this. Ellen Greenberg and I've provided so much information to the appropriate people that you know, Josh should be in handcuffs. You interfere with that investigation, so should this Philadelphia brass police officers there. But with Krausner, the district attorney knows about it. They know who they are. That pathologist knows who they are, even though he's down in Florida wherever he is now, that someone shook him down. It was ordered by Shapiro, was ordered by Krausner. There are Philadelphia police brass that went in there and get them an altered a homicide expert room to switch it back to a suicide to protect Nicholas Goldberg, Jane Schwartzman's nephew, his cousin, Kasey and Schwartzman.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Jewish community all look out for each other. I cover up each other's crimes. Okay, I've seen these that's the definition of rico.
Speaker 4: I've seen these, these animals that I don't even know they're called beasts, like literally abuse animals.
Speaker 2: I've seen pictures of it. Okay.
Speaker 4: I was taken into a room, you know, had to be shown child abuse so that I could go report it to the FBI.
Speaker 2: I couldn't receive that stuff. I couldn't handle, I couldn't take it in.
Speaker 4: And I told them was I had to bring an attorney with me, went into a private room, and I said, Okay, show me the child abuse, show me the child abuse. Okay, that's enough for me to report it now. So I had to deal with FBI agents covering it up. And the first time I had an opportunity to interface with an fbis it covered up was in Jody's case, and I had to deal with Joshapira, Michelle Henry, and those words were brought up by the FBI agent. I was playing Devil's advocate with me, and you know he's the one that brought up the kids for cash, the Catholic chur tribute scandal. But every time I mentioned jos Shapira, Michelle Henry, he would get mad. He wouldn't identify himself, and I said, I'm not going to identify many. And I believe I talked about this before on your show. Jody was on there, so it was Calvin. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, they want control.
Speaker 7: That's someone that could be credible, that could be her advocate. You understand, they want to be able to control the narrative.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. This was when this is when Jacqueline Romero was in.
Speaker 4: She replaced Bill McSwain and Bill's Bill McSwain was a big pussy, you know, because he didn't do his job. He handed it off to that career criminal Josh Shapiro that covered up the election fraud. That's that's why I have no respect for Doug Mastriano, you know, because he didn't challenge it. Didn't like, you know, if he was going to be a great governor. He'd still be talking about it today, not saying that Doug's not a nice guy. It's a nice guy, but like he should have been challenging that criminal Josh Shapiro, Jos Shapiro was telling people days before they were finished their illegal counting fucking racket that Donald Trump didn't have enough It's how would Josh know that?
Speaker 2: And we had to still have that video clip.
Speaker 7: We have other we have some other clips too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and that's you know, I still remember positions if you will still remember his fat little porky sun popped in in the back you see the bookcase when Shapiro was doing an interview and he's run in his mouth about Trump wouln't have enough votes.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think that photos of the box said.
Speaker 6: Stuff like that before the other election in May. He said, oh, you know, he basically said before he was going to do it, that your candidate is not going to win. And basically, we have it in the bag in so many words. And obviously we played those clips in the past, so you know recently, and they do they do tell you their playbook in a sense, there's no question that they do tell you exactly what they're going to do.
Speaker 2: They're Satanists.
Speaker 4: They have to symbolism of show you what will be their downfall.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so, I mean as far as you know what's next, you know we're waiting. But something doesn't feel right, and I hope it's you know, God's way of putting the hammer down and going after these bad actors. I have nothing to hide, I mean, the only thing I have to fear is you know God. I mean, I didn't do it anymore. I helped these people out on the goodness of my heart, volunteered and I'm not a paid actor. This isn't a business for me. It's not something I would recommend anybody doing. It's damaged. It's damaged me. It's hurt me in different ways. I'm sure it has with Megan and other people. I know it has probably you guys in some way. You guys are running a podcast, but you have the opportunity to encounter you know, people like us every day and as well as your own situations. But you know, we can't tell anybody else. We can only tell people that can relate to us, and we can only tell people have gone through it that you know you brought up something earlier, Greg, But like you know, people don't really want to listen. I think somebody wrote a message in here at the bottom screen. People just don't want to get up and bring that type of pain to their family because it will it will come.
Speaker 2: Into your home.
Speaker 4: And even when you're trying to do something good for somebody or pay for uh, there's still negative fallout that that comes at the people that are actually doing this work. And and uh.
Speaker 5: You know, it's it's an emotional investment as well as people don't want to invest themselves emotionally into into into it. And and I know that you know, John and I can both tell you that work in these cases over the years, it definitely wrecks you inside doing it.
Speaker 2: Grow men cry, it made it makes grow men cry.
Speaker 8: It sure does.
Speaker 5: And it's just kind of you know, I've been out of the game for for a while, and and and uh, and I'm not gonna speak for John, but uh, I don't I don't ever remember it being this bad.
Speaker 8: I mean, it was, it just seems like it was.
Speaker 5: It wasn't always the best, but you know, again, it was like everybody kind of had the kids. The children's best interest was the goal and right, wrong or indifferent. Uh, there was definitely traction on it. Yeah, listening to these stories. Uh you just this past year on this search warrant with John, you know, it just seems like that all all all facets of our judiciary system has just turned into a circus. And that's that's that's a real shame, to say the least.
Speaker 2: So that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 4: I mean the judges, I mean, I mean, at least in Jodie's case or even Nicole. Uh, you know, she's a physician and uh, you know, they just to remind your guests, like she had the Army psychologists.
Speaker 2: It was an expert that testified in the P. Diddy and R. Kelly case.
Speaker 4: She flies around the country, uh, and testified on behalf of her case. This is the same matter where one of the attorneys was locked up and arrested because he began asking questions of one of these guardians of lightens who was an attorney about the child abuse of her children. And that's when the judge said, if you don't stop asking these questions, I'm gonna I'm gonna lock you up, and she literally had them taken into custody. And brought up to Montgomery County Prison that day, and that judge was removed because you know, he wasn't indicted. You know, she was definitely engaged in judicial corruption, trying to silence an.
Speaker 2: Attorney's an officer at the court, whether you like him or not.
Speaker 4: They're held to a higher standards, like a judge is held to given a higher standard. But arrested an attorney for questioning another attorney on cross examination about her knowledge of the child sex abuse of one of the daughters that tried to commit suicide and was in Philadelphia Children's Hospital for two weeks after taking the mother's bottle of eight hundred milligram talent als where her body went into liver failure, heart failure, and lung failure after her father, who his dad was a Jewish rabbi, molested her. I mean, I've read these reports, you know, I don't like to say this stuff, even on TV talking about how he would bounce his daughter off his penis. Yeah, this daughter, this daughter wrote a letter to the judge of Montgomery County of her experience of the molestation by the father, uh and what he did to the two twin daughters and the son stole with the abuser.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, the judge ignored it. I couldn't believe it. And I have a copy of that letter, and.
Speaker 4: You know, Nichole has given me permission to share it with people as well as I have a copy of the letter from the military psychologist and colonel that also wrote an expert rendering as to what happened to JODI's or not Jody doctor Gross's.
Speaker 2: Children and so like.
Speaker 4: I literally have the expert reports from even the military people that have provided these affidavits and disclosures, you know, confirming the child sex abuse and verifying swearing upon it. And there just kicking the can down the road. These judges will not touch it. They're afraid. I personally think they know they're going to go to jail if they touch it. I mean, they've already incriminated themselves in so many different ways that I can openly talk about it right here. They'll never respond back to me. That's why they don't look at me in the eye, and they my presence there is a problem, whether here or in an email, that the damage is done. They have no defense. That's the best way to put it. So on your show mode, I feel like, yeah, we're holding trial. I mean, like literally, we're holding trial in your show because now it's up to them to debunk this and they don't have any defense whatsoever, because you know, we've had the opportunity to be blessed by God and allow your platform to be used to get the message out there to the public and the viewers. What's actually really going on in these court rooms, what's actually really going on with these politicians, the elections, lawsuits, the you know, cover up with child's ex abuse, to murders, you know, how the money exchanges hands. You know, we can actually report on that in real time and tell you where it's coming from. But the biggest disappointment right now is that the people that we expect to take action against these bad actors and arrest and put them in jail or deal with them during military tribunals, it could not happen quick enough. And I think that's what generally in society, people do not have the weanderthal to.
Speaker 2: Like let this continue.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, from my end and my personal experience, like I don't have anything to lose, you know, so I have my health, you know, I have good people that I can trust, and share stuff. They share stuff with me just like I'm sharing it with you guys. The stuff that I've disclosed on air today that nobody's ever heard before.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot more that needs to be told. But you know, people need to be fearless. They need to be fearless.
Speaker 6: All bets are off when it comes down anything harming children. You know, we need to get back to a moral compass. It's not about left or right or you know, any of the things that have been promoting You think about everything that's been promoted the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at the battles people are dealing with.
Speaker 6: You can't even go to the gym as a woman without a man being in your locker room. Now, I'm sure that they don't want to give those numbers up, But you can't tell me that there's not more sexual assaults and whatnot because of this scenario with the bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Of course there is.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, it's a very interesting topic. You use the word that I've talked about quite a bit the last couple of weeks about a moral compass, and who do you look for look for? Who do you look for for your moral compass? You know, and that's probably a topic we don't want to address in the show.
Speaker 8: Maybe I don't know, but.
Speaker 5: As sure as hell isn't our politicians, we don't look at our politicians. I've never looked at my politician to include my president, and said that I'm going to base my values off of his values or her values. And so you know, I grew up in a Christian school and and I had a pastor who I will say that I will say that he was a righteous individual who had a good moral compass that I could and my principal at my school, I'll include him that I could say that those individuals I should model myself after. But if you're a kid today, who do you model yourself after?
Speaker 8: Who are you? Who are you going to look up to?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: To be your moral compass? Where you get that direction? And are we seeing it as examples every day via our various outlets of social media, news media, TVs, and movies.
Speaker 6: We're seeing how the politicians used the music industry and they use the movies to and you know, to get their their agenda across. And I mean, we're in a world where it's TikTok, it's Instagram, it's Facebook, still not a lot of free if we're talking about the Hunter laptop, you guys could give you my accounts back now.
Speaker 5: And that's for people that we would consider having normal, normal families. Yeah, so then you go to the kids that are in foster care or they're in some kind of quasi legal limbo.
Speaker 6: Malania just signed that executive order into place. I guess was it yesterday or the day before. And the executive order it has to do with in the foster care system, like better planning, you know, for after the foster care, you know, after you're eighteen, Like better programs. Money to get spent to really help people thrive, whether it's education, you know, housing, things like that, because there is a lot of different programs that the money should be sent. And I've said this a lot before. There needs to be more money to the drug programs. You got these pharmaceutical companies that created this mess. They've capitalized on us. They've made billions of dollars off of us, and we've lost millions of people because of overdoses, because of studies that they knew that if they put that drug out there, that it was.
Speaker 7: Going to affect the society. It was going to cause deaths.
Speaker 6: They knew that we need these pharmaceutical companies to be accountable. Health care in general needs to be more transparent. Obviously, you guys can see the headlines just like I do. We see that the insurance companies are getting called to the carpet.
Speaker 4: You know, that's that's actually a good point, Megan, because actually somebody was communicating me yesterday about it within the medical society and where Josh Shapiro collects a lot of money from the medical community to steer stuff that you're talking about right now. Because you know, when I was at that dinner that day, like it came down to money, and I just could not believe this doctor Shapiro guy, like he was pushing drugs.
Speaker 2: You know, the drugs weren't going to cure them, but he wanted the money.
Speaker 4: But then you over here you had the emergency room director of Temple University is dealing with the gunshot wounds. That's actually talking about real patient care, whereas over here doctor Shapiro is talking about how can I get your money and how can we put more money into into this program. But yet the same individual sitting in the motorcade with Trump's new presidential elect team going to the to the presidential election that somehow it's going to be tied to the next twenty twenty eight election with Josh Shapiro. So I think people need to start looking at why this mister Shapiro was in the presidential fleet, you know, leading up to Donald Trump's inauguration. And you know President Trump is watching this message or Rudy Giuliani or any of the people around Trump.
Speaker 2: He still has some people within his cabinet that do not have.
Speaker 4: President Trump's best interest for the American people, or Pennsylvanian's or wherever you are's best interest.
Speaker 2: And you know, I can name some of these people by name.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not my position to do that, but it is my position to point them out if we can locally, you know, tell you that there are people that are in our backyard and our neighborhood. They are in Trump's cabinet, they're already preparing to interfere with the next election to include Josh Shapiro. And that's even his ties back to Butler, Pennsylvania. That I had made communications to both the Butler State Police and the Butler PD and we have our suspicions meaning myself and Leah and Greg. And this goes back over a year ago as to Jos Shapiro's involvement out in Butler, PA and where he was and where he was supposed to be that day. We know about all his movements and they're now talking about mister Crooks or whatever his name is, and how quickly they burned his body, and his background is history and all his cell phones and being with Blackrock, and Josh Shapiro has ties with Black Rock and Toll Brothers. And so when people start looking at all these little barnacles, they'll realize that Josh's connections, you know, were deep. I mean, look, if you look several months back when this uh, our governor of Pennsylvania is ushering in, uh. You know Zelenski, who's essentially a neo Nazi Zionist Jew, and a neo Nazi is someone that essentially practices will just use Hitler's uh you know belie as to how they should you know, push their their agenda amongst the population. That's why you see Zelenski like burning down these Catholic churches and all these Orthodox priests and stuff. So you have Shapiro, you know, you know ushering this guy into scrant Pennsylvania on a military aircraft, greeting him with his disgusting fat pig wife Lourie Shapiro, shaking his hands on the tarmac, and then bringing in other losers and career criminals like boss Senator Bob Casey, and then going into a munitions facility in scrant Pennsylvania and signing bombs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, signing the bombs.
Speaker 4: That little war criminal can keep the war's going, because without a war, what are these defense contractors going to do?
Speaker 2: You know who's paying them?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Politicians are taking kickbacks.
Speaker 4: And that's including the general and the military brass when they retire from the United States Military at the top of the nchalans that go on to work for defense contractors. I used to work for a defense contractor. I did all the layered security, going into the most top secret facilities in the entire world, embassies, deep underground military basis, CIA places, FBIDA, Lockey, Martin's, North of Grumman, raytheon General Dynamics.
Speaker 2: I mean, the list goes on.
Speaker 4: You know, I did where what's his name was, Eric Snowden, Fort Meade, Toledo, right, you know, hanscom you name it. I could name half these people have any air places you don't even know are on the map, all black sites, black programs, and that's where a lot of these politicians are also stealing money from. That's why this whole us AID stuff came up and exposed a lot of these people. We're basically writing checks to you know LLC's that would be laundered to other LC's kind of like counter Biden did with his family, and also to.
Speaker 6: Get the criminals and the Antifah and to pay everybody that had to get paid.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's crazy, it's fair, right.
Speaker 2: That's what Josh is doing right now.
Speaker 4: He's layering up his mornings behind LLC's and for you know, five o threes and five oh fours. And that's how he's been able to get away with hiding his wealth, his wealth grabs while using his gestapo like Michelle.
Speaker 2: Henry and other corrupt attorneys.
Speaker 4: Which I do have a copy of an NDA that Josh and I forget the gentleman's name, but I do have a picture of him and his name, and a deep undercover special agent gave me the non disclosure agreement that they make these special agents sign when there's an investigation that may expose Joshapiro's crimes.
Speaker 2: I have a copy of it. It's on my websites. I've actually posted a bunch of it on x.
Speaker 4: And this deep undercover special agent gave it to me. And basically what it is, it's used as a weapon or a tool against this special agent that's involved in the investigation. So at any point in time, Josh Shapiro can stop the investigation, you know, then reroute over to Michelle Henry will then take it over to basically, you know, suppress it and crush it and make it go away so they can continue their criminal racket. So Josh and Michelle Henry like corrupt actors. Because just like these three new demoncrat sheriffs that were appointed in Bucks County, Delaware County, where was I know, Montgomery County, Sean Kill Kenny has been really been campaigning for Josh Shapiro. But no law enforcement agency in the state of Pennsylvania or military armor wing.
Speaker 2: Supports jos Shapiro. We know that to be a fact.
Speaker 4: This guy's outparading on Veterans Day, him and that hog wife of his servant. You know, veterans that are pretty much out of their minds, like my eighty five year old dad. I love my dad to death, but he doesn't know what he's doing on any given days, just happy to be alive and put his feet on the fucking ground.
Speaker 2: And yet you have Josh Shapiro gaslighting.
Speaker 4: These older veterans have no clue that he is a career, you know, corrupt career politician, has no military experience, no law enforcement experience, has no track record of doing anything for the community other than stealing wealth and for attention. And you know his selfie sticks are always out, and you know, that's what people need to be talking about.
Speaker 2: What is Josh doing for Pennsylvania? What is he stolen? How to he amass his wealth?
Speaker 4: What is he doing for you, your family, your community other than stealing, committing crimes and covering up those crimes. We have the evidence, we have the receipts of that, and I don't think too many people can dispute that. That's why they will not contest us. They will not come on your show on their best day because we have the proof that they are criminals, they are thugs.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 5: Last week, we we're getting rey to wrap up here. Last week, Jake and I were remiss to mention that Rudy Giuliani was correctly pardoned. Yes he was, and you want to talk about that before to wrap up?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, Leah too. Lee and Greg were also pardoned. They were part of that pardon, including that Arctic frost stuff. And from my understanding, it sounds like Ed Martin has the attention of Lee, Hoops and other individuals that were victims.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, Megan, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Obviously, I think it's a win.
Speaker 6: You know, it's everything that we've been saying, seeing it be solidified by Trump, you know, acknowledging this pardon. You know, Rudy was right, you know, he said that over and over again, and you think about just everything that they've done to this man eighty one years old. That's America's mayor, you know. So it gives me some pride to see that for him, and you know, he's a fighter, you know, watching this, playing this out firsthand has been an experience in my life I could never forget. But you have to have a certain kind of resilience to deal with the kind of hatred and the things that even him and Trump have had to endure.
Speaker 7: So for that, I think it's a win. And also we got to get to a point where you cannot just defame people this way.
Speaker 6: You know, their legacy, you know, I mean what went on when we really think about it from a forty thousand foot view with the media, you know, the tide is starting to turn and hopefully we can be in a.
Speaker 7: Place of unity.
Speaker 6: You know, they've had everybody divided for so many years now, and you know, I think everybody's just had enough.
Speaker 2: Like Sean said, you can just feel it in the air, and people have had enough.
Speaker 6: So hopefully everything can as hard as it is and everything we're exposing it, all we can do is talk about it and hope that you know, it shines the light and you know, what's right is right. The truth is always the truth, no matter what you could try to cover it up. But you know anything, when we're talking about children that is our future, we need to make sure we understand it's not about right and left. The children of our future is what's going to unite us everything. The truth when it comes out, The truth, I mean, you see it right now with the Epstein list, I think that I believe that was getting voted on today.
Speaker 2: We clearly see that our leaders.
Speaker 6: General Flynn, you know, there is a lot of talk about the Gate, about government officials covering up you know, sex crimes, whether it be CPS and whatnot. So, yes, we've just got here and we've talked about it in a local level, but in the national spotlight you can also see it playing out too. So that does give me some hope that maybe we can get to the right side of things in general with the judiciary.
Speaker 2: Isn't Rudy Giuliani coming out with a movie or something, Megan.
Speaker 7: I did see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, awesome, awesome, well, Megan, Sean, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: John, Yeah, hey, thank you very much. Sean and Meghan, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Welcome to have you back to help us understand further what the hell is going on.
Speaker 6: More to come, more to come, stay tuned you guys, have a wonderful, blessed day.
Speaker 2: And thank you. Thanks Greg, thank you, Thanks to you.