Speaker 1: Welcome back, folks. We are joined by Gerald Celente. Of course, he has the Trends Journal, which is on the Trends Journal dot com. You can use promo codnite for ten percent off. But Gerald has been deeply invested in fighting for peace for years now. He has committed himself to that and he is he has worked very very hard for it over the years. So I just wanted to get him on and I want to get his take on what's going on with Iran and Israel because he has been a very strong voice of condemnation what is going on in Gaza, and he is very deeply invested in trying to stop it. So thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Gerald, Well, thank you and thank you for all what you're doing. You know, I do podcasts on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and I do on Wednesday with Judge Andrew Apoloitano. When the United States started talking about having a nuclear agreement with Iran, I said, this is a lot just more of Trump crap. This is just a lot of bs. This is the same garbage spewing out of that fat boy's mouth. We're going to have a cease firing Gaza. Oh yeah, yeah, Well, wick Gough is what tricking off over? There was no cease fire. I said, this is a lot of ballooney. They're just going to keep killing the Palestinians. He's backed by a total desigonist group. All right, I said to Judge, I said, this is just a lot of crap. They're going to attack Iran. I said this when they announced, when they announced they were going to have negotiations with Iran, I said, this is just a lead up to it. They're going to pretend that they're trying to come to a deal and they're going to attack them. And that's exactly what happened. Go to my YouTube last night. An hour and a half before Israel attacked Iran. I warned that this was going to happen and what the implications would be. And as you said, you're looking at the bread crew just went up only seven percent? How about goal prices? Well, what are they just wrote it down here I put it three thousand, four hundred and twenty seven dollars an ounce. Hit his high as three thousand, four hundred and forty five an ounce. Look at yesterday's podcast on YouTube, Gerald celect to or go to the Trends Journal site. We gold you so, meaning we told you so. Goal prices will spike as the wars escalate. We warned this was going to happen, and now just before it went on the air, Trump warns Iran. President Donald Trump told CNN, the cartoon news network, a bunch of little gutlass prostitutes, media whores that get paid to put out by their corporate pits and government haw masters that the US quote of course, supports Israel, and you're ready called the strikes on Iran overnight quote very successful attacks. What kind of sick, demented imbecile would call a murder of innocent people and an attack on a country that did nothing to anybody quote successful? That is how demented the people are that are running the world because the facts that you hear, and I'm gonna keep going with it. Trump warned a ron earlier to agree to a nuclear deal quote before there is nothing left, We'll kill everybody. Oh, I'm the president. Where's the outrage here? You ready suggesting Israel's next attack on the country could quote be even more brutal. They killed General Hassan Slane, the commander in chief of Israel's Revolutionary God He was among the country's most powerful figures. They also killed a bunch of others, highest ranking terry officers. You ready for yahoo, You know what they call this operation? Right, Rising Lion struck Iran's main injury facilities. Blah blah blah blah, and he called the heart of Iran's ballistic missile program. They attacked. Six nuclear scientists were killed. And here's going back to the stupid, arrogant pieces of scum running a cunt tree near you. The leaders of the United Kingdom, France and Germany spoke this morning following Israel's attack on ironovernight. Quote. The leaders discussed the long held grave concerns about Iran's program. Hey wait a minute, Hey, maybe let me get this straight. United Kingdom, France. You guys got nuclear program, You've got nuclear weapons. Oh, israelized nuclear weapons. But how they are run the nuclear weapons? Ron says, are not having nuclear weapons. They don't have any nuclear weapons. They have nuclear plants ready. Quote. The leaders reaffirm Israel's right to defend themselves. How many times have I heard that scum line being spewed out by these little boys, These little boys like McCrone. If he has a Pecker. It's about that size, a little nothing of a boys star. How about Merts over there in Germany, Hile merts that Mertz. The I start to a trillion dollars to build up their defense. We're gonna stop those rautions. We only killed twenty five million in World War Two. All right, Israel has the right to defend himself, and they want a diplomatic resolution rather than military action. Okay, So somebody comes in here and that a family, if I don't if they did, and some guy comes in here and kills everybody, and I blew the guy's brains out, all right, Oh no, no, SOLTI I can kill anybody I want. Don't you know why I am? I'm lady Yahoo. I slaughter hundreds of thousands of people on the United States. I only killed three and a half a million of Vietnamese and about a million of the Rockies down several hundred thousand Afghans. I could kill anybody I want, and it's right to defend themselves. The Iran didn't do anything to them all, but they might do something. Okay, So I could kill anybody I want because I think they might do something to me. Right, I'm free to kill anybody I want, because I think they might do something to me. I'm a close conduct guy. I had my own school for a lot of years. We only attacked the attacker, got it? You only attacked the attacker. Iran, wasn't it here? This is my book, trend tracking far better than Mega trends, Time Magazine. All right, this is how I became a trend forecaster. This is written in nineteen eighty nine, the Iran Crisis. I told you how I started tracking trends during the Iran crisis of nineteen seventy and I'll use this as a simple model trend tracking. I was following the political trend in Iran. I was also following the trend of our declining ability to make the world conform to our image, which had become clear evidence in Vietnam. And I was following economic trends. So I go on to say how the United States overthrew the democratically elected government of Mozadegg, the Iranian president in nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about that.
Speaker 2: All they did is teaches. Nobody knew anything about this. Oh you mean Mozadeg who said that oil belongs to the Iranian people. It doesn't belonged to Anglo Iranian Oil better known today as BP or Standard Oil, better known today as Exxonmobile. It belongs to the Iranian people. No, that little scum, that little piece's garbage that people look up to. Winston Churchill and Kermit Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt's grandson, and again Roosevelt, Theodore Roosevelt, Kermit Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, as George Collins said, it's one big club, and you ain't in it. But so forget rich gangsters. Anyway, they overthrew the government. They brought in the shop a little dictates that all right. Oh, and they created the savak, the secret police that made the s s look good. They were slaughtering tens of thousands of Iranians that protested bringing in the shop. It was the dictatorship. So when they overthrew the government, I knew it was real. And that's when I became a political atheist. Jimmy Conna, the little peanut farmer with a pera cahoon is like peanuts too. That little slime ball that gave us al Qaeda. Oh no, Celenti mouja haden. Oh yeah, I forgot. Yeah, in Afghanistan, we got to stop those Russians. Oh and Brazinski with his little Dorty now spewing out bullshit on MSNBC. Oh, that little slime boil. Yeah. Anyway, going back, Carter comes back from visiting the Shah New Year's Eve, comes back the next day. The Shah is the island of stability in the Middle East, he said. And the Bronx we used to say, bullshit has us own sound. We knew it was going down. I knew it was going down. That's how he became a trench for work aaster. And then I started playing the gold and oil futures and I made a ten thousand dollar bet almost into three quarters of a million. I lost a lot of the door. I'm a young guy, you know, I'm just yeah, right. But going back to what's going on now, all we've been tortoise to hate. This is serious. This is an escalation of World War III that already began with the Ukraine War. We are on the verge of nuclear annihilation. Israel has what they call the Samson option, you know that if they start losing, they go nuclear. They have between two hundred to four audred nuclear warheads. But we're Israel, We're the chosen people. We could have what we want. Yeah, fu, they're gonna go nuclear. We have evil, evil, evil people in charge, and you don't ask an evil person why they're evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've taken to saying, you don't argue with demons. You cast them out. You don't sit there, and you don't have an intellectual debate about well, you know, perhaps this is wrong, or maybe there's justifications. You simply cast out the demon. You don't sit there and try to debate with it. Now, I went in and did a little bit of research last night over the potential impact that the US has had on Iran, and a conservative estimation from the deaths that you could potentially lay at our feet over the years is between one hundred and two hundred fifty thousand Iranians. And that's conservative based on these sanctions and how we were involved with Iraq during the war, and what's going on with Israel, and how tired it we hip at the hip we are with them. And that's a conflict that the average American doesn't even think about. It doesn't ever cross their mind. Iran crosses their mind. If it's brought up on someplace like Fox News where someone you know from the ADL or some other places talking about how dangerous it is. We're already responsible for between at a conservative estimate, one thousand to two hundred and fifty thousand deaths there, and that's before the war has fully kicked off. And we still just see these people clapping and so excited and so eager to support Israel already. And it's just completely and utterly disgusting to me that they're just clapping, as I said, like trained seals, ready to just support anything Israel does, no matter what they do, no matter how horrific and how obvious it becomes, they still sit there and say, oh, they're the chosen people. They can do no wrong. Whatever methods they employ are justified, and that's fine, will support them. And it has just become so utterly sickening and unbearable to me to see this. And I know some of our listeners and viewers they think, you know, you get angry, like, oh, he's Gerald Clinton, He's an angry guy. But you're not an angry individual. You're angry at this specific atrocity that is happening. You are moved by the suffering of these people. You're not out there raging at different people you meet on the street. You are enraged by atrocity, and I respect that. I think it is right to become angry by these things. If you are not moved by them, I don't know how you can't be. I don't understand it. We have a comment here from angry Tigers as Iran is what it is today because of US intervention. That's right. We talked about earlier, and you mentioned it here as well. In nineteen fifty three with Operation ajax Is, when we destabilized most of Deacon, implemented the SHAW, our own little puppet, so that we can make sure, as you said, that our oil supply didn't shut down. It was our oil. It just so happened to be located in Iran. The location didn't matter, It didn't matter that it belonged to different people. We wanted it, we needed it. But our generation, my generation, has completely forgotten about the economic difficulties that come with conflict in the Middle East. And even if you're just even if you don't care about the death and the suffering of the people there. From a purely rationalistic, materialistic standpoint, if you look at it, you should be able to go. This is going to be bad for us here in the United States. Even if there's no nuclear fallout, there's going to be a lot of economic fallout. And I like to get your perspective on that.
Speaker 2: Oh you see oil before I go into that about angry, Right, he who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral? Why? Because anger looks to the good of justice, And if you could live amid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust. Saint Thomas Aquinas all right, yeah, I write all your little boys, all your little boys without a caraccans got suck up and don't fight for because you're in more. You got it.
Speaker 1: We have a comment here from Spencer DeLong says Gerald's anger is justified. Can you tell Gerald thank you for everything he does. Everyone don't forget to support occupy peace. Thank you for sticking to the truth regardless of the backlash. So a lot of our listeners do appreciate what you do, Gerald, and we do as well.
Speaker 2: Well. Thank you. Here you ready an Israel trying to persuade US to joining in continuing strikes and Iran sources tell Jerusalem Post exclusive quote, the strikes were in full coordination with the US. Israel Is attempting to persuade the United States administration to join the continued operations against Iranian nuclear sites and military targets. Early Friday morning, Air Force conducted multiple waves of strikes on Iran. Blah blah blah blah. Quote. The strikes were in quote full coordination with the United States, said Secretary of State Marco Rubio. Look at that little clown. Look at that little nothing of a clown, Boy, Marco, look at a ruby, Look at that little jerk. Look at the people that are running our lives, stealing our money and killing people. That little clown couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. But boy does he took tough truck here. I gave Iron a chance after chance to make a deal. I told him in the strongest terms, to just do it. But no matter how hard they tried, how close they got, they couldn't get it done. Trump said, Oh, they wouldn't swallow your crap. And who the hell are you to tell Iran what to do? Who's anybody to tell Iran what to tell? Oh, don't you know we are don't you know we are We kill people over the world. We got a killing track record. They can't match anybody since last hundred years. Oh I forgot Germany. Yeah again? You ready for this? We want to have peace on earth, all over trouble. United Nations General Assembly when he was running for president September twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. I'm not going to start a war. I'm going to stop was He said that a month before he won the election. And of course, if I were president, the Ukraine War to have been settled in one day, twenty four hours. All right. I want immediate peace. This is after he got elected on his election day, when he took office on January twenty I'm moving quickly to end wars, settle conflicts, and restore the planet to peace. I want peace, he said that on January twenty fifth of this year. How about a piece of crap? What piece is he talking about? We want Arab and Muslim nations to have peace and tranquility and have great lives. February twenty eighth of this year. I want to see the Middle East get back to peace and real peace. But a piece that is going to be a lasting piece, said this piece of crap. Who's the president who gives Israel all the bombs to slaughter the Palestinians, all the weapons to kill them, all the weapons to attack Iran with our money, with our money.
Speaker 1: It is it is unconscionable. It is despicable that our tax dollars are funding this, that we have been so taken over by this foreign power that they are allowed to lobby our politicians. At any time there is any speculation about it, it is shouted down as anti semitic. If you talk about these people with dual citizenship in Congress or in other areas of government, it's immediately a question of well, why are you anti semitic? That's a very that's evil of you to point that out, that they might not have America's best interests at heart, that they might have a primary loyalty to somebody else. We see this happen over and over again. Someone points it out and they're immediately shouted down, comes out of the woodwork to start attacking them, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just, yeah, I'm thinking, I'm thinking out. I'm thinking to myself this morning, they may kill me. I'm out there fighting for peace. I'm calling them all out how they've just killed a bunch of Iranians. They'll kill anybody they want, kill anybody they want. And by the way, before I forget, and yeah, I may talk about the economic implications, but before I forget. Next Tuesday, we're doing a round table here Dennis Cascinach, Scott Ritter, Garland Nixon, Joel Laia, and myself. We're gonna be doing a live round table about what's going on. So you go to Gerald Solente on YouTube next this coming Tuesday. And then on Wednesday, we're going to be doing a live broadcast from Saint Petersburg, Russia, with about fifty Russian citizens in Saint Petersburg and fifty American citizens and asking questions to each one of them about what's going on the regular people. Scott Riddle will be hosting that. So that's going to be Wednesday and Tuesday night we're going to have a roundtable. So going back to the implications again, don't subscribe to the Trends Journal. It's only two dollars and fifty cents a week when you put night thing in there. Don't don't support us. We only give you the facts and the truth. Oh we said gold who's the golden year for gold? Last year it only went up thirty percent. It has gone up another what twenty seven percent since? So you don't want to you don't anyway, I've been writing about this for over a year. If the United's, if Israel and or the United States attack Iran, you're gonna see bread crude go to around one hundred and twenty dollars a back, and that is going to destroy the equity markets and the global economy. Again, anybody look up the Samson option. Sam Son Israel says, if they're gonna lose their going nuclear, you are going to see a massive attack retaliation from Iran. You don't have to be good at math to figure this out. They got ninety one million Iranians verse seven million Jewish people in Israel. All right, Iran is very advanced scientifically, technologically and militarily. This is serious and no one, no one, these little scumbags not want These little jerks of starmer Mertz got some macron. None of them talking about peace, none of them. Hey wait a minute, they just said that we didn't need negotiation. Hey wait a minute, hey uh a Stama, if Israel attacked the UK would you retaliate. Oh no, Israel has right to defend themselves. They could bomb the hell out of my country. Yeah, you're full of crap, you'd bomb that. Oh wait a minute, then, ma Chrome, the little got sown, little got no packet you little? Yeah, if Israel bombed French, would you retaliate? Oh no, they're the chosen people, of course not. Yeah, you're full of bologna. If somebody attacks you, you attacked the attacker. As you used to say in the Bronx Paybacks, a bitch.
Speaker 1: I want to briefly comment on what you said. We were continually fed this line of Iran being this backward, backward savage nation. We're continually told that they're the unreasonable ones. They're these ideologue there's these ideologs that only want destruction wherever it is in the world. They want to destroy everyone else. But if they were these backward savages, Israel in the US wouldn't have to be engaged in stopping them from these scientific advancements. They're obviously an intelligent, well reasoned people. They're obviously, you know, not these monsters that we continually make them out to be. If they were, this wouldn't be a concern they wouldn't be on the brink of being able to develop nuclear technology. It would be irrelevant that we wouldn't have to engage in these tactics. The fact that we have to disproves the lies. It's simply people don't think about things like this. They are a people that deserve to govern themselves the way they see fit and not have interference from us. We are the only country. I pointed this out early, we're the only country who has used nukes against another country. But we're the ones that get to dictate who's to have them. Now we've decided that we're the arbiters of nuclear technology, and if you don't fit in line with what we say or what Israel says, you don't get to have it. And it's utterly insane to me that we have elected ourselves the arbiters of that the one who gets to judge. We sit on high and rain down our proclamations upon them, and if they dare violate them, we will kill their people anywhere in the world. As you have said, it doesn't matter if it's women or children. We will destroy their economy, their country. We will make it so that they cannot recover for years we did to Vietnam is still the impacts are still there, and that's economically and whether it's you know, the chemicals agent orange is still causing birth effects there. It is still affecting their people, and we don't even think about that anymore. We don't even think about that, aside from the fact that, oh, there were some good movies that came out about that. That's as a general rule, but people in my generation think about Vietnam. I think about it in terms of the movies they've seen, and that's just unconscionable. What happened to the Vietnamese people and what happened to the soldiers who went over there from our side. They were used for political gain, They were used for political ends, and it happens over and over again, and it's just despicable the types of people who rule these countries. Net Yahoo just openly admitting that he wants to destroy Gaza. You won't be satisfied until Gaza is rubble. Every single Palestinian is either dead or gone, so they're not his problem anymore. And just the utter disregard for life. It's hard to imagine it when you're someone you're just a regular, average person. You immediately have this instinctive just oh, you know, life is valuable, it's precious. We don't want to lose it. People shouldn't, you know, just be callously throwing it away. And it's hard for us to imagine the level of psychopathy these people display. That's how they get away with it. We think that they're like us, We think that they share our moral values to some extent, but they don't. They are okay with death on a scale that is unbelievable. As you said, the people who rule Israel, they have the Sampson option. That's you know, they're flip the board. We're losing the game. While we're going to up end the board and scatter the pieces, nobody gets to play anymore. And that is a psychotic thing to do. That is utterly psychotic. That is just if we are threatened, if we think we might lose, everyone must suffer. We will annihilate everything. It is insane. That would be a super villain in you know a movie. That's something they would do. Oh, I've installed my doomsday device, mister Bond, and if you try to stop me, I will destroy everything. It's something that would be over the top in a Hollywood move, But it's reality. That's what they have come up with, and it's it is unbelievably evil and it is just it is hard to believe. I don't know what else to say about that. It's just it's hard to believe how despicable the rulers are, the people that we have let take control of our countries. We have some more comments.
Speaker 2: Again, it has been going on. Like I said, it's just been going off for ever. What's your favorite war? You like the Peloponnesian War? Maybe you like one hundred year? How about the War Roses? Wasn't that level? What's your favorite crusade? Well? I like the Yates better than and the stuff going off. Ever, you got evil people running the show. They're gangsters but they live, but you call them politicians. Yeah, let's go back two weeks ago. The little clown boy from the UK was up in Canada. Prince King Charles, a little ugly piece of crap and all his little clown house dressed up in his drag custom. All right, Royal family, if they were Italian, you'd call them a mafia. What Royal family? A bunch of murderers? Son? Never sets on. The British Empire will kill anybody who walked anywhere. The Dutch, the Royal Family. Oh you did a great job in Africa and Indonesia. Yeah, one after another. The Royal the Royalty, the Royalty. They're a mafia, they're murderers. Nope, roll out the red carpet and kiss the hat. Be a little good boy and girl and look up to the Royal family. They don't pear poo. Get better than you, all right. They brainwashed the people forever. They're going on forever. The little guy dressed up in his drag custom with a little stupid hat on, all the little medals, like these military guys, the metals. Grow up. What are your boy, scout?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. My dad just left a comment and pointed out that it was a Friday the thirteenth that ushered in the Covid war against US here in the United States, and I would say Friday the thirteenth that initiates the war in the Middle East. It seems they like these sorts of things. They like to put it in out in the public psyche.
Speaker 2: You know, all these these so called religious clowns shovel how about Thao shout not kill, Oh love eventual, you're full of crap. Shove it. I don't believe you. Fairy tale? Got it? Oh? No, God told Abraham three thousand, five hundred years ago, Well this land belongs to you? Where was God got locked? Joy? Hasn't talked to anybody else? You can't? You tell me why the Irock War start? You're gonna tell me what happened three thousand, five hundred years ago? Oh? And how about this one? Oh you talk about net yahoos stealing land. Thou shalt not covet thy name's property. Well that's the tent commandment in the Torah. Why religit you're talking about? Are you? You're telling me you believe in you? How come you're not? How come you're not living by what you say you believe? I'll tell you why. Because I'm a maniac. You got it. I'm a narcissistic maniac. I'm the president of a country. Need you.
Speaker 1: These people are? You are right? They are maniacs. They are evil, and they are willing to accept death on any scale imaginable, just so long as it gets them what they want. They want that land, they feel they're entitled to it. Yeah, it is been given to.
Speaker 2: So let's give all the land back to the all the all the Native Americans that we killed.
Speaker 1: All the hit we saw recently, we played it on the show the other day. There's a Mexican politician that's pointing out, well, this part of California used to be, you know, all Mexico. So if we're going to go with the logic that Israel gets to just continually steamroll anyone that has land that they feel used to be theirs, then well, I suppose we have to give back the land to the Mexicans and to the Indians. And then you know whoever the Mexicans took that land from, if they come back around, they get it. And it just starts this endless spiral of illogicality. But because it's Israel, America is immediately willing to fall down and give it to them.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, what are there whether about fifteen million, fifteen million Jewish people at eight billion, and who the power that they have. And again, every one of my my Jewish friends are totally opposed to what's going on in Israel, every one of them, every one of them. And as I said, don't call me an anti semi three. My last four girlfriends were Jewish. I don't want to hear this crap. And every day I thank the people that passed away al Balot and Bert finds in mister and Missus Singer, mister Missus Rosenblad, Herbie and Harrow. The Jewish people in my life that was so good to me has nothing to do with religion. Religion was never talked about it. So I don't want to hear this crap that I'm against murder. I launched Occupied Peace well over a decade ago. Has nothing to do with that. Oh and by the way, the foundation of Occupied Peace, close all the bases overseas and bring home the troops. Secure the homeland. I'm a believer in men like George Washington, not like these little, gutless, little clowns that can't fight its farewell addressed. Don't get involved in any of these foreign entanglements. This crap has been going on for centuries, and we're not going to fix it. Secure the homeland, and put the troops to work rebuilding our third world infrastructure. The roads up here in New York are a disgust. Judge Nepolitano just an interview with him. Yes, Wednesday, he's down in the city. He said, you need a tank to go on the streets in New York. That's how bad the roads are. Yes, if bridges are rotten, Hey take the subway in New York. You like a night in Calcutta. Rebuild our country. Oh, by the way, the judge said, we have over ninety thousand troops ready to fight in the Middle East. Ninety thousand.
Speaker 1: That is That's why are That's why the military budget grows and grows and grows. That's why they're able to lose twenty trillion dollars and just go How did that happen? I wonder where that went? Could have gone anywhere. Really, it's because we are just simply a military warlike power. That's where we make our money. That's where our politicians make their money. They get from Raytheon and Boeing and all these other arms manufacturers. It's about them getting their money. It doesn't matter how many young men they send over to die for their own profits. It doesn't matter how many women and children get killed in the crossfire, because they're making a lot of money, a lot a lot of money.
Speaker 2: It is every gun that has made every warship launched. Every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunga and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. The world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its labors, genius of its scientists, the hopes of his children. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the clouds of war. It is humanity hanging on a cross of iron. Former President Dwight the Eisenhower, five star general commander the Allied Forces in World War Two, all right, yeah, I think he might have his eyes and now he was a what else about it with you?
Speaker 1: It seems like the type of guy that might have known what he was talking about when it comes to these sorts of events. He might have been aware of the powers that are at play here and the reasons they do things. We've got some good comments here, Knights of the Storm says, I know we can't put the genie back in the bottle, but we and only us, have the ability to start the escalation. That's right. We can't undo what has been done, but we can work towards letting it not happen. Again. We've got another comment here, Nathan Bedford Forest eighteen sixty five. We knew they were striking Iran two years ago when Netnyahu showed the map of the Greater Israel project and it went into Iran and Egypt and erased Gaza and the West Bank. This was obvious. Yes, Israel has made it very obvious over the years that they plan on not just getting rid of Gaza, but continually expanding outward. It won't stop at Gaza, it will That is simply the one that is closest to home. So that's what they're starting with. And it seems as though they feel they've desensitized the rest of the world enough to their atrocities, to the violence that they're free to start moving on other fronts as well. Shadow Boxer. Israel has had nukes ever since JFK died. As they have nukes, Iran can't have them, though that would be too dangerous. It might be scary. INBU twenty twenty nine, remember the Foe claim that an Iranian was supposedly planning to take out Adolph Trump in twenty twenty, leading to Trump leaving mar A Lago while the threat was investigated. Think they were planting the Iran seed. That's right. They've been hyping up the dangers of Iran for years, I remember my entire life. Basically, ever since the war in Iraq, they have continually pushed the idea that Iran is a threat. We destroyed Iraq, we destroyed Afghanistan, but that wasn't enough. They didn't get to fully complete their plan. They have this idea they're gonna roll through all the countries over there. They're gonna destroy them all. They're gonna make them safe for democracy. Whatever that means to the American people, it means something entirely different to the military industrial complex. So I think goy the Spanish took it from the Comanches, etc. Before Mexico drew it on a map and never had real control of it. Mexico never really controlled anything north of their current current borders. That's why we don't want to re litigate these things. The past is the past, and whatever happened back then, if it needs to be addressed, it will be addressed. But these types of things are insane to go back and say, well, we had this at one point. If you move out out of your house and someone else buys it, and sets up shop there. You can't come back twenty years down the line and say, hey, well, you know, my family owned this house twenty years ago, and so I think I'm entitled to it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think you should leave because my family owned it. You weren't there. Someone else has the house now, you don't get to take it back. Night of the Storm. Maybe Iran can buy some of the uranium that Hillary sold. How ironic if we get bombed with uranium we refined here. That's right. The Clintons sold many things uranium and state secrets to the Chinese, all kinds of different stuff. Did our wonderful Clinton family sell us out on We're not the uranium cops of the world from bian de McCartney, Apparently we are. We get to decide who gets to refine uranium. We get to decide who gets nuclear power. And if you don't agree with US foreign policy, if you don't exactly line up what Israel wants, you don't get it. Nights of the Storm. They also still need testing in a solid delivery system. We would detect that well before they had the capability to bomb us. Yes, that's America is incredibly technologically advanced. When it comes to war. But we're continually told we need to fear these much smaller nations. They're continually hyped up as ways to get us involved and to take our freedoms. This is yes, of course, we saw net Yahoo and the IDF. I'm sure you saw it as well, talking about how well the Iranians are within fifteen days or a few days, or maybe it's months of refining it into a bomb. They can't even keep the timeline straight of when they think Iran could manufacture a bomb. But it's urgent. They keep talking about it. They keep telling us that it's going to happen. It just hasn't happened over the past twenty years that they've been talking about it. At least to my knowledge, it's been at least twenty years from what I can remember, that we've been told Iran is the nuclear threat, that we need to worry about them, but every single time it's been proven they aren't.
Speaker 2: Yep, Israel forces killed one hundred and three Palestinians in Gaza. All right, that's only the last night. And by the way, if you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rules of fools, Plato. And that's what we're living under the rules of fools, because people aren't doing anythings. I said to you. The stust's been going on forever. And as for Israel, this is your trends journal. When it used to be a quarterly Crusades two thousand, you ready, while the seeds of Crusades two thousand had been planted in full view of the world, and all those watching could have anticipated the eventual harvest, the memories of what had happened and what would occur have been fogged by rigid ideology, fanatical rigial religiosity, patriotic fervor, government propaganda, and ulterior motives. When we forecast Crusades two thousand over a decade ago, and this is two thousand and six, we wrote, quote, the formal battle lines of the new Crusade had been drawn. When Israel was created in nineteen forty eight, Israel was no more than the latest episode in the conflict going back more than a thousand years. Regardless of what England's reasons or intentions, self serving or otherwise, Crusades two thousand was set in motion by the nineteen seventeen Balfour Declaration that laid the foundation for Israel. Quote, His Majesty's government views with favor the establishment in Palestine of the National Home for the Jewish people, and we will use our best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this objective. Hey, wait a minute, his Majesty's government, what Majesty the murders so be over there in the UK. What do you tell you what selects? Shut the hell up. It's the Balfour Declaration. Pay for you by the royth Child's all right, they created it's not their land. The United Nations, do you United? Nothing's made this happen. But there were like fifty two countries back then after World War Two? Who are you to say this should happen? Oh, Auntie Semi, what's net Yahu's real name? Milakowski? What was Ben Gorin's name? You're Eastern Europeans. You're not Semites. You're from pole You're from Ukraine, you're from Russia. You're not oh yah Kazars, right, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're not Semites. He's Eastern Europeans. That has stolen his land. Totally made up. It was totally made up.
Speaker 1: As you pointed out constructed out of whole cloth by the bowel for agreement. They came in and said, you know, after World War Two, they felt guilty for the Ukraine European Jews, and so they said, we'll give you back this land, disregarding the fact that there were people already there. They didn't care about it. It was a terrible move and the people there have been paying the consequences of it for years now. Now you mentioned briefly, but during the oil embargo, Uh, my dad was talking about it. He remembers the gas lines, he remembers the shortages and what that was like. Yep, people in my generation don't have any concept of that. You know, the gas shows up at the pump, it's always there. It's there when you need it, and that's not always the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, they had the embargo back then. But the Arab nations are all doing deals with Trump now, they're building well, they're all the Trump towers, this and that. Then they don't care about the Palestinian people. It's a different time. That's why they're not uniting.
Speaker 1: On one hand, selfishly, it is nice to think that we won't deal with the consequences like that. Again hopefully. On the other hand, it is sad to see that they are willing to ignore the plight of their fellow men.
Speaker 2: Haven't done anything. They haven't done anything. Wave they slaughtering the Palestinians day after day, day after day. Oh, ten people got killed in Austria. Ten people. How about two hundred and twenty just got killed yesterday. When you look at the real numbers, it's well over one hundred thousand Palestinians have been killed since October twenty twenty three. Yeah, that is a that's according to Lancet.
Speaker 1: Not me, and that is a startling, a shocking number since just twenty twenty three. I believe it was in the fall of twenty twenty three as well, so it hasn't been two years yet. That's at least one hundred thousand dead. Now, I know that you've talked about dragflation for years. How do you think this is going to impact that? Do you see it causing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to see inflation skyrocket and the economies go down. Look, that's why goal prices are going yere. Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's well a White House advisor and son of law praised the quote very valuable potential. Godza quote waterfront property suggest that Israel should remove civilians while it cleans up the area. Remember this that was back in twenty twenty three. The twenty twenty four excuse me quote Goza waterfront property is very valuable if people would focus on building up livelihoods. It's a bit a bit of an unfortunate situation there, unfortunate, but I think from Israel's perspective, I would do my best to move the people out.
Speaker 1: That's uh, that's their plan. At minimum, they want to moved out, but realistically they're more than willing to kill them all. It seems like we have lost Jerald Salante. Will try to reestablish connection. Hopefully we're able to be able to get him back before the end of the show. He has greatly. He's been providing some excellent information to Gerald. Are you back yep, fantastic. You cut out there in the middle as you were talking about Jared Kushner, but you had said, of course, you know, it was twenty twenty four when he came out and said, we want beachfront property there, we want that land. It would be a good idea to get rid of them all.
Speaker 2: Yep. And now this is serious. This is serious, and if people don't do something for peace, we're finished again. If we had a billionaire giving us several hundred million dollars, which is chump change when you're a billionaire, for occupied piece, we'd got peace on earth. The billionaire gave a billion dollars, we'd got peace. They don't give a penny for peace. Warren Buffett's son Peter used to be one of my tenants at the seventeen sixty three Doctor Jensen House which I owned. He had the Novo Foundation. Never gave me a penny for piece at my rallies. Not a penny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that reminds me of a was it the Megadeath album where they said peace sells? But who's buying? The common people? The average American, the average Irani, the average Israeli wants peace. They don't want to be caught up in this forever war. They don't want to see it coming to their Doorsett, They don't want to see men, women and children slaughtered by the hundreds thousands, hundreds of thousands. But the people who really pull the levers of power, the people with the amounts of money it takes to finance these kinds of things and then profit off them. They don't want peace. They don't buy peace because peace doesn't make money. A happy content people don't necessarily feel the need to go out and buy. They don't get panicked and buy whatever it is you're selling. So that's why they're continually pushing these things. It allows them to exert more control. It allows them to, as you said, turn Gaza into beachfront property that they can then use to make more money. The real estate market's going to be big in Gazo once they're finished with it. I'm sure it'll be a lovely place once they get all the blood stains out of the sand, out of the walls.
Speaker 2: Now, this is what's going to happen. I'm telling you we are on the verge of nuclear annihilation. Oh, by the way, this is going back to July four. Biden says he considers himself as Zionist. All right, there's Zionist. That's a political movement. Has let to do with religion. I thought you should be an American. Oh remember the little clown boy that was the Secretary of State.
Speaker 1: We appear to have lost Gerald again. He's becoming Yeah, yeah, we lost you briefly there for a second, but we get your we got you back. I think thank you. I want to thank you for coming on. Gerald. I want to again say if you can, people support occupy peace. Gerald works very, very hard. He has dedicated much of his life, much time, much of his own money to this. He has fought for peace for many, many years. You can also go to Trendsgoernal dot com if you just want to be informed about what's going on. Gerald is one of the best places that you can do that. And if you use promo codnite you'll get ten percent off. Please do what you can to help Gerald. It is it is lonely going fighting these kinds of battles, and Gerald has been doing it for a long time. He's sit up for peace and he continues to stand up for peace. We've got about five minutes left and I've got a couple of different things to cover before I go, Jerald, but I want to say thank you for coming on. I really do appreciate it, and please continue to fight for peace. We need people like you standing up and saying not on my watch. So thank you and thank you for that you do.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be on with you and give.
Speaker 1: It's It has been a pleasure talking to you, Gerald, if you can hear me, we're going to take a well actually, with the amount of time we've got left, I don't think we will take a break. We will continue and carry on. But we really do appreciate Gerald Celenti. He has fought for peace very hard through his life. He hosts occupy Piece every single year, and despite the fact that it is a lonely, oftentimes depressing road, he walks it. So we thank him for that, and we need to we need to continue to support him when we can. Got some comments. Lance pointed out the analogy if it comes to you know, someone showing up at a house that their family students, that will be more like, my great great grandfather owned the house, so it's mine now, so you need to get out donnel Lord one three three seven. Just to confirm what time will the casual stream be happening Last week, it was a bit confused. This week. It should be going off right at five pm. Last week we had some technical difficulties and it was delayed, but I believe I've got them all worked out. It was a bit of a mess last week, but it was still fun. This week should be smooth and it will be at five pm on the Kickchannel, Kick dot Com Forward Slash Project TK Ultra. So we'll have some fun. We'll chat, we'll discuss things, whatever's on your guys mind. We'll just have a good time. We'll try to still have some enjoyment here and there. Celia fourteen, Travis, enjoy your first Father's Day. Thank you, Cecilia. I appreciate it. It is very exciting getting to watch him. He's starting to crawl a little bit now. He's still shaky with it, doesn't quite understand it, but he's moving, he's squirming, he's all over the place. He's wonderful. It is so exciting to watch him grow and change every single day. And it is the most incredible thing I've ever seen. Children are such a blessing from God. He is a manifestation of God's love made flesh. It is truly wonderful. Every time he looks up at me smiles, it just it fills me with a joy that I didn't know was possible. It is truly a wonderful thing. Now we've got just a little bit over two minutes left, so it's not really enough time. To get into any more articles. As I said before, I won't be here next week, but hosting Monday and Tuesday will be Tony Arderburn, Wednesday Jason Barker, Knights of the Storm, Karen Carpenter, Angry Tiger, and Thursday and Friday Guard Goldsmith. We'll be hosting the show. They'll be providing excellent information. They'll be making sure that you are all still informed and I'm sure that as things develop you will want to be. This isn't going to end. The strike was just the beginning of it. Whatever happens with Iran, they will keep you up to date on it. And once again I want to ask that you continue to pray for our dad. As I said last night, he had a fall and he reinjured his ribs and his knee, so pray that those are healed, and of course continue to pray for the nerves and his tongue in his vocal cord so he would be able to come back and get in the seat and deliver the news for you. Again, Please keep him in your prayers. Pre please keep our entire family in your prayers. Please pray for me, my wife, and our son as we are about to take a drive down to Texas to be with her family. We're only going to be gone a week. Please pray that the drive is safe and quick and that little man doesn't stress out too much on the drive. He's usually pretty good about it, but it's been a while since we've made a trip this long, so please keep us in your prayers for that as well. And just once again, I don't want to be labe the point, but if you would like to support the show, there are many different ways to do that. Subscribe, Star dot com, forward slash the David Night Show. We've got a lot of different tiers there maybe one of them that's your budget if you would like to do so. There's our own website where the newest product is this lovely brass coin that Jason Barker, Knights of the Storm hosting Wednesday, has put together. And of course there are all kinds of other products on the website. They we have hoodies and t shirts and even my dad's Christmas album which has lots of lovely pieces of music on it. He works very hard on it and it is a wonderful Christmas album. Thank you all for joining us. It has been it is an honor to do this for you. I won't see you next week, but the week after. God bless you all have a great day.
Speaker 3: The common man. They created common Core, a dumb down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future they see. The common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 1: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 3: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com