Speaker 1: All right, Well, Chilly's in the room. That means he's playing today.
Speaker 2: Right, Ye, yeah, I guess we should play his music.
Speaker 1: Hi, Chilly, chilling men Killie? Did you win two weeks in a row? Yes, I did what I've been tests out four terms.
Speaker 3: We now you'd beat Alex one to me three?
Speaker 1: Shut up. You don't know I would beat you today.
Speaker 2: But the guy that just said shut up, that's the twin brother and they're playing.
Speaker 1: Each other today.
Speaker 3: We go a lot.
Speaker 1: You're trying of the boys, a pop guy. All right, the boys are going at it.
Speaker 4: Laurie, guess her.
Speaker 1: Hi, Laurie, how are you? I'm doing great?
Speaker 3: What about you doing?
Speaker 1: Okay? Doing okay? Actually really good? Thank you? Who's gonna play for you today?
Speaker 4: Alex?
Speaker 2: Alex Laurie would like to go backstage and see the twenty one pilots.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you do that for her?
Speaker 3: I'll do my best, okay, tough competition.
Speaker 1: Dante, Good morning, Hello, Dante? Are you there? Dante?
Speaker 2: I can barely hear you. You're not answering me. Okay, let's do this again. Good morning, Dona, Good morning Dante.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, Dante, say good morning Dante and Dante do you want his phone's not hanging up. He's there and he's representing you.
Speaker 1: He'm representing him, you're representing him.
Speaker 2: That's your boy, all right, Yeah, Dante, I'm not hanging up on your ass.
Speaker 1: Switch that motorola to a Prime Co phone.
Speaker 5: Foo.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well we're not gonna be able to talk to Dante for some reason.
Speaker 1: But Laurie is there. Who's going first? Hello? First? Chili says he'll go first. Set the pace. Yeah, I like to put the pressure.
Speaker 3: On like that that we're all winners here today.
Speaker 1: Actually, maybe I can't hear.
Speaker 3: The listeners and the viewers are the real winners.
Speaker 1: Yes, preach.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chili is now putting on headphones. He won't be able to hear it, hear me, just like Dante can't hear anything.
Speaker 1: Dante, You're still in it, bro, don't hang up.
Speaker 4: Can.
Speaker 2: I know we can't talk for some reason, but Dante, Chili is playing for you. He's trying to win you these twenty one pilot's tickets and go backstage.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I've shifted all the words around, so they have been shuffled. So Chili didn't see anything.
Speaker 1: And I'll just say this. The listeners know that Chili's playing. They know that he's playing a lot of dirty filth came through this morning.
Speaker 2: Twenty seconds on the clock. As soon as I say the word, please hit your timer, thumbs up, thumbs up, boo. Here's where he makes fun of my teeth or my face or my facial hair.
Speaker 1: Here we go, all right, good do anything? Stinky pinky, stinky pinky.
Speaker 2: Nice, isn't the quickest he's ever gotten a word.
Speaker 1: You're disgusting, stinky pinky. Taking it back to throwback, stinky pinky. Stop so dirty, so dirty. All right, that's one for your twin brother. They're all filth. Everything that came through was filth today.
Speaker 5: All the reason I know that one because there's a car on street out laws the TV show Stinky Pinky.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, cool story, cool story, bro al right. Word number two.
Speaker 5: Tasty cheeks, Texas chain, tasty cheeks, sexy sheet, tasty cheeks, nasty sheets, what the hat on our badest warning? Tasty cheeks, tasty treat, tasty cheeks, tasty cheeks, cheek cheeks, tasty tasty.
Speaker 1: Yads. He was getting to the film.
Speaker 3: This is the insult the night to get out on the night of cost it.
Speaker 4: Tasty che tasty cheeks like I had in my bed this morning.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's how you get think on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh Jesus, he's not wrong.
Speaker 2: The kids are listening, eating their own meals, educating them.
Speaker 1: Great Hart, and it's a meeting day with wizard. Damn it all right. I clipped this part in the podcast, Chad, I'm not going, Chad. Chad sent this in. He's got one, he needs this one. Focus, focusing, focus, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Chad sent this in thumbs up, window liquor, windowly liquor, window liquor, window leg, window liquor, window lear, window liquor, window window liquor, window window liquor, window lighter, window liquor.
Speaker 4: Oh so.
Speaker 3: Very close with cigar.
Speaker 1: It's a window lighter.
Speaker 3: No, he did, he did say the window lighter. I thought you had it.
Speaker 2: What was it, window lighter? You said window lickor.
Speaker 1: No lighter, man, you brought her.
Speaker 3: It's contanging. It's contagious.
Speaker 4: The guys, dudes, everyone see if Dante can hear us?
Speaker 1: Now, Dante, are you around at all? Dante? Yes, he's been doing that for the last ten minutes. Can you hear me? Did anybody there? I'm here, Dante, I'm here for here, Dante? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: This is I bet you he's.
Speaker 1: Got his phone on mute? Oh why okay? In carnation, just stay right there, Dante? Do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Could have see you for stinging with this guy?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like, don't.
Speaker 2: You That's why I feel like I got the compression things out?
Speaker 1: Don't you? All right? Here we go? Can this go a little smoother here? This part is hope, okay, window liquor. It was easy. Tasty cheeks, tasty cheeks. I can't believe on that.
Speaker 2: Then all right, Alex has the headphones on, he can no longer hear. That's like Dante cannot hear cannot Just like Mundo sent this one in Thank you, Mundo. I sent him some information. I have a concert announcement coming up at eight o'clock today.
Speaker 1: Oh that reminded I need to email Mundo something and I sent it to him already. The window up.
Speaker 4: Booger bubble bird bubble boger booger bubble booger bubble bubble bugger bubs.
Speaker 1: Booger bubble Can we talk.
Speaker 3: About Can we talk about that on the air, hopefully not.
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh no, no, Kyle sent this word in.
Speaker 4: Kyle, I haven't heard from her.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, I know what. Thumbs up? Slow Karen? Slow? What Karen? Slow?
Speaker 3: Karen? God, I have not.
Speaker 1: Heard from her. She's so mad, she's so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, slow Karen, Alex with the wind, good wind, buddy.
Speaker 3: We're all winners today, especially Laurie.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dante, you lost. Good morning.
Speaker 3: Dante. Probably didn't want to say.
Speaker 2: Dante, Wow, Dante, you lost, Dante. This transaction is over with Dante.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wonderful, Laurie, yay.
Speaker 2: I have not heard from Karen from the Summer Sizzler, the suburb of Summer Sizzler yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's what the reference was. Slow Karen. I don't think we need to be piling on.
Speaker 2: She has not emailed me to say, Okay, cool, bro, you were right Rod I was slow yesterday.
Speaker 1: She's still pissed. Good for her, Good for her, don't hurt her. She's got but she's wrong. Go listen to the podcast. Like sometimes when you know you're wrong, you're gone, dig your heels and more. That's the worst advice. I tell Laury what she's won. You have to any one Silence tickets and you and your guests.
Speaker 3: Get to meet the man backstage at the show.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, that is awesome. We are so excited. My husband loves them so great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It is a great day. Thank you, Laurie and that other guy.
Speaker 3: I couldn't love you, Dante.
Speaker 1: Dante, love you, dude.
Speaker 3: You can hang up now.