Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of.
Speaker 2: I mean, when I'm done with it, I'm like, I'm really glad I did just did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but more fun than this. It's not it is now, it's you're right, it's not as fun. I think it's still the best.
Speaker 2: I do too, and I really like it when I step on the scale and see that I'm.
Speaker 1: Down thirteen pounds in a month. Yeah that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you weigh every day. I don't weigh every day. I wait, once a week. Last time I weighed, I was down I think seven pounds.
Speaker 2: I fully expected you to say, yeah, you're losing too much weight too fast.
Speaker 3: No, because two pounds a week is what's healthy. One to two pounds.
Speaker 1: I'm losing over three a week.
Speaker 3: Oh you're right. I was thinking of five a week, three and a quarter and four over four weeks is thirteen yeah, five weeks, two ten. I mean, Okay, it's a lot. I mean, but you're also extreme version of this, like you won't let yourself have a piece of candy.
Speaker 1: No, because I know myself that's what will derail.
Speaker 3: Me, not one piece of katy. I don't know how you're going to get through Halloween.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do.
Speaker 3: I like fighting the fight, I know, but you're not gonna eat any candy.
Speaker 1: It's my goal not to.
Speaker 3: And I love what a boring life you plan on leading.
Speaker 1: Now that excites me. That excites me.
Speaker 3: To Reese's Peanut butter cups.
Speaker 2: Joy excites me knowing that I am in control of this mother, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: Pop with the gun in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: That's what's exciting.
Speaker 2: I'm to tell you one Reese's Peanut butter Cup and I am off and running and it just gets bad the fight.
Speaker 3: Then you should you should change what your fight is, not to not eat it at all. The fight should be to be able to have one maybe two. And that's the fight to control yourself.
Speaker 2: Well you know those classes, those those meetings I go to at six fifteen. Yes, those meetings have taught me to play the movie all the way to the end and what happens. And I know I've seen this movie. I've seen this movie before. I know how it hits. I'm just saying, what's the first thing made you laugh?
Speaker 1: All Right?
Speaker 3: I grew up living paycheck to paycheck, but through hard work and perseverance, I now live direct deposit to direct deposit. It's really all that's changed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're old enough to remember when you actually got a paycheck at the office to the bank as I worked at its radio stations. First one there, want to the bank with the check one because everyone else is gonna gonna We're gonna bounce. Yeah, deposits, it's a good thing. So that's funny.
Speaker 1: You're living deposit deposit to direct a deposit. That's very funny. All right.
Speaker 2: Coming up on the show today, we gotta get square on song quiz. We took a beat yesterday. Don't like that. Don't like that at all, So we're gonna do that. We're gonna stay with the eighties. Also, Trisha's got the story we loved. Shortly, what do you got, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna talk about Giselle Bunching, Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's the Sandy Show being brought to you by our bank, your coppery. It's a solution for business or personal financial needs. Explore more at www dot r dot bank member FDI scene.
Speaker 1: Trisha's got the story we.
Speaker 2: Love and just a moment. But first, you know, election Day coming up next week. I saw something kind of cool and we don't do politics on this show. But there was this exchange between kid Rock and Eminem. Yeah did you see it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I heard about it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there some kind of beef between them for a little while though.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Oh okay, not that I know of.
Speaker 2: But what happened is is that Kid Rock came out and said, I love Eminem.
Speaker 1: Our politics are different, but I still love the guy.
Speaker 2: And then m came back and said, I love Bob, you know, you know, at the end of his politics were different, but whatever, But one thing we have in common go lions.
Speaker 1: They're both Detroit and Troit fans, right, But I thought that was super cool.
Speaker 2: Two guys on the opposite end of the spectrum can still be friends, correct.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's kind of how it's supposed to be all the time.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. Maybe I'm dumb. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think this story laws all right.
Speaker 3: So Giselle bunchin she has definitely earned her black belt Sandy in doing the nasty uh her jiu jitsu instructor has impregnated her.
Speaker 1: Right, what kind of hold is that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's going to have his baby. His name is Joaquim Valente. He's thirty seven, she's forty four. They've allegedly been dating since twenty twenty three, although they never confirmed it.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's kind of confirmed now.
Speaker 3: Giselle and Tom Brady divorced in October of twenty twenty two after thirteen years the marriage, and they have two kids together. And then, of course Brady has an older son from a previous relationship with the actress Bridget moynihan. They're saying that that babies do. At the beginning of next year, she's like five to six months old. She's been trying to hide it, but now the cat's.
Speaker 1: Out of there.
Speaker 3: Five to six months pregnant, pregnant months old, pregnant.
Speaker 1: Old Joaquin, he hit the lotta with her, right, he was her jiu jitsu instructor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now he's having a baby with one of their richest women. Richest women and very very a very very very very rich woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, he's a little bit set.
Speaker 2: God good for you. Walk Well, I don't know, as long as he's not mad at or something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right, No, he's not.
Speaker 1: And then that's why I don't let you take jiu.
Speaker 3: Jitsu impregnated by my instructor somehow one of those one of those Yeah you know, I didn't even know what's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying I don't think that's how it works. You never know. They're quick.
Speaker 3: I think you're thinking of ninja jiu jitsu guys are pretty cool. You should be more worried about it. If I went to ninja school. Yeah fast, they can catch.
Speaker 1: Plays in and out before you know. You never even know what happened.
Speaker 2: No, So she got herself a Brazilian jiu jit Is he like am a fighter?
Speaker 3: Just to straight up like jiu jitsu instructors all they've called.
Speaker 2: I bet he's Brazilian. Yeah, she's Brazilian. Brazilian jiu jitsu is humongous in Brazil.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, they are saying that he's an infamous jiu jitsu instructor. I don't know why, and famus, what are he if he did something about well, that's gonna have to be my next story that I report.
Speaker 1: Am I too old to take jiu jitsu? I don't think so I might do it.
Speaker 3: Then, Okay, I want to take krav maga. If I could just find a good krav maga place like close, I don't have to drive across the city to get to it, because.
Speaker 1: There's a really, really good one, but it's forty minutes.
Speaker 3: Are far away, right, I want to go. I want our daughter to take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, find one. There's got to be one.
Speaker 3: I've looked many times. And a lot of it too is I just want to know the moves and how to defend myself. I wanted to be more of a self defense class. I don't want to learn about like, yeah, the history and all the I don't want all that.
Speaker 1: I just wonder how to do it. I understand that.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll find one for you, and I'm gonna call my buddy who's a Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt. Him refer me like how to get started?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Yeah, definitely. So that's pretty cool. Do you know who's a my friend Patrick Patrick Stanger? Yeah, if you don't, I used to work with him.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, now I knew the name, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty I don't mess with him. No, can't break break your arm. That's the story. We love to stay with us because we're going to try to avenge Yesterday's lost and song quiz play along with us. The topic or the category will be the nineteen eighties. It's coming up next. Good morning, It's the Sandy Show, brought to you by our Bank. Our bank is your solution for business or personal financial requirements. Find them online at www dot r dot bank member fd I s here it nol Karen just to sex something interesting about executions in Florida.
Speaker 1: Verses really enticed me on this. Oh you're gonna this is weird. Make sure you.
Speaker 2: Grabbed the Sandy Show podcast. Wherever it is you get your podcasts, just search the Sandy Show. Thank you, air gongers out there, fellow a, thank you very much. The person in the car next to you does not think you're crazy, not at all all.
Speaker 1: Right, here we go, Sandy, care or don't care?
Speaker 3: To find out? How do I phrase this? Something that people have that no other creature on Earth? Hatch humans have other non humans? Correct, humans have it. Other creatures do not have it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I care.
Speaker 3: People are the only animals with chins.
Speaker 1: Oh I seen a monkey with a chin? I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's the same as as like the mandible, this kind of thing chin?
Speaker 1: Really, that's what they say. I always wish I had one of those cleft things in my chin. Oh, like a little chin butt, like a chin butt. Yeah, I think they're cool. No, very distinctive.
Speaker 3: Kirk Douglas had the little dot, yeah, right in the middle. Doesn't know Patrick Dempsey's atoms app Yeah, he's got a huge Adam's eye. He does, all right, Sandy, do you care? Don't care to find out about Florida's weird.
Speaker 1: Execute care care hardcare.
Speaker 3: In Florida, anyone can execute a criminal on death row. You apply and you get paid one hundred and fifty dollars if they pick.
Speaker 1: You to do it.
Speaker 2: You are a twisted person if you sign up to do that. But where's the application.
Speaker 1: I don't know it's in Florida. I don't know, just knowing you took someone's life, but they picked you to do it.
Speaker 3: You applied to do it, and they're like, y'all let that guy do and then you get paid one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird, right, That does sound weird. I mean I always thought it was strange in the States. I'm not a big fan of capital punishment, but they you're putting you to death by lethal injection and they wipe your arm with an alcohol swab so.
Speaker 1: You don't get an infection. Yeah, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Sandy, I know I care about this. I feel like you do just by association, care or don't care to find out what you need to start doing. If you would like for your legs to look like Carrie Underwood's legs.
Speaker 2: Okay, I care, not because I want to have my legs look like Carry Underwoods. But I can supervise you and to make sure you do.
Speaker 1: You want my legs carry What do you gotta do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to start doing Bulgarian split squats, which man, I've done those before. The suckers hurt.
Speaker 1: That's when one legs up on a bench.
Speaker 3: One foot's on the floor, and you take your other foot and you the top of your toe is on like a bench, so you are squatting with one leg at a time, the other leg is behind you. Then you switch legs.
Speaker 1: That's what she credits it for.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 3: That's what she says is her go to workout routine when it's leg day. So that she has asked a lot about how to get your legs. I bet best legs in the business. Oh my god, Yes, sometimes I can't. Sometimes they don't even look at her face when she's singing.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at her legs. I'm not trying to be creepy, but I'm like.
Speaker 3: My god, those are the best legs I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, there's when you think of great legs, you don't even think of anyone else.
Speaker 1: No, used to be Tina Turner, right, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before that, Angie Dickinson. If you remember her policewoman when we were smalls.
Speaker 3: Carrie Underwoods by far the most muscly, amazing legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what Pink's legs look like.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's got some strong legs because she wears those little sequence suits and she does all the flipping and flying around in her tailors. Look at long legs, long legged thing. I remember when we met her when our daughter Landery was little. I had on wedges, pretty tall, pretty tall heels, standing next to her and I just put my arms straight out and it was around the lower part of her of her waist. Yeah, she was so she's so tall, and she was very sweet and she was so nice.
Speaker 1: Definitely the real deal. That's care. Don't care what's your name.
Speaker 3: My name's Trisia.
Speaker 1: My name is Sandy. We've got more coming up.
Speaker 4: One O three point one Austin.
Speaker 1: So I get this email from Google.
Speaker 2: I signed up for it all the time, and it gives you all the trends and stuff they break it into, like top trends and entertainment, lifestyle trends, sports trends, that kind of stuff. And you mentioned before we started the show, you mentioned the NFL team's uncrustables.
Speaker 3: Yes, that spiked six percent this week. Really yeah, And those are peanut butter. They are pre made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with the crust cut off, and they come in individual packages. And the NFL is the most the ones who consumed the most, Like the NFL players consumed eighty thousand uncrustables last year.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: They do it for when their sugar gets slow, for that energy verse when they're doing this heavy workouts and stuff.
Speaker 2: They also listed things that are searched by millennials. And we are not millennials, we are gen X. But I want to bounce a couple of fashion things off of you to see if you even know what they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, kitten, heels. Kitten heel? Kitten heels? Do you know what they are?
Speaker 2: Now? They're being searched more than ever this month. Well, there are a shoe with a certain kind of heel. Go ahead and google it and you can see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, with the little like skinny at the top and then it gets a little bit bigger.
Speaker 1: It's a low heel. Okay, Yeah, I don't know why it's called a kitten heel. I don't either. I would not wear those. It's k I T T E N heels.
Speaker 2: They're super popular breakout searches this month, Tricia, Do you know what slouch boots are?
Speaker 1: Yes? I feel like that those.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they're what they were back in the day, it's it's yeah, they are instead of the shafts of the boot being like stiff, Yeah, it's a little slouchy. The materials more relaxed, so it kind of gives you kind of folds on your leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're shorter boots too. Yeah, in general, staying with the boot things. Do you know what fire f y r E boots are huge breakout search this month?
Speaker 1: And Google, I don't f y R y R I do not. I do not know.
Speaker 2: Well, they're pretty they're they're a brand of boots that are super popular.
Speaker 1: Are white. Eh, I'll spell it again. F y r E.
Speaker 3: You got it, okay, because I'm looking it up and all I see is f r ye boots.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, what are you?
Speaker 2: F y r e k boots. They're just a type of boot that are They're just a brand, and they're pretty plain. I mean they're just pretty plain old women's cowboy boots.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not anything crazy special, but they're they're not too terribly expensive for boots anyway. Yeah, but they're I don't know, girls are ready, aren't they for fall and winter.
Speaker 3: We're trying to bring it here as fast as we can.
Speaker 1: Leopard Print its highest point this month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been seeing leopard print stuff. I don't think I can do leopard prints.
Speaker 2: Going out tops is searched at a record high this year.
Speaker 3: I think that's all ages. I don't think you age out of trying to a cute top to go out, And I just did it last week.
Speaker 1: We had somewhere to go.
Speaker 2: Well, here's some of the top trendings of the items searched in the Going Out tops. This one surprised me, of course.
Speaker 1: It who's commercial?
Speaker 3: Those are girls trying to take the ladies out for a spin, girls trying to attract some.
Speaker 2: Action, and it's kind of funny. Another one that came out I just complimented. I had a zoom call yesterday with someone that I have a zoom call with every week, and she got new glasses and they're tinted and they're pink, and I was like, oh cool sunglass.
Speaker 3: Like as her glasses, it have something to do. I wonder with like monitor glare, are they just a fashion statement?
Speaker 2: I mean she wears eyeglasses, but tinted glasses was at an all time high this summer and over the past month, and the top trending sunglasses colors were pink and rose.
Speaker 3: Really, if you were to check my trending, my Google trends for glasses, it's for cheaters. Yeah, I'm at that age. You're finally okay. And with where I hate them. I hate them around me. I wear them around you, but there's such a pain. I need to get the ones. I didn't want to get the half ones, the ones where you can look down and what you're reading is magnified, but you could look up.
Speaker 1: I don't want those, but otherwise I'm just.
Speaker 3: Taking them off and on and off and on. Like I like to lay in bed and read my phone and watch TV. I can't keep the glasses on and do both.
Speaker 2: This is kind of shocking, and this will be the last one. The number one's most searched thing for is our back in style fashion items for women.
Speaker 1: You're gonna crap stirrup pants.
Speaker 3: Oh no, stir up pants, and then that means flats.
Speaker 1: They're just asking if it is or are back in style?
Speaker 3: Please No, I'm gonna go ahead and say no, Please say no flats. No, No, I'm gonna say no, no, no.
Speaker 1: That's kind of some interesting stuff you did. Well, you're still hipping. I think a little bit. I know some things, some stuff.
Speaker 2: Trisia's got the story we love coming up in just a bit.
Speaker 1: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: This is the Sandy Show on one O three point one Austin's eighty station and on your smart device just say play one oh three point one Austin's eighty Station on ihearten. Our bank proudly sponsors The Sandy Show. Make the switch effortlessly by visiting www dot r dot bank member FDIC be sure to grab the Sandy Show podcast where you get your podcasts. Also give us a follow on Instagram, that is at the Sandy Show Official. Just a nothing on exploding burning ballot boxes or election returns or predictions or polls or anything.
Speaker 1: Everybody else can cover that.
Speaker 3: David your ester, you know what I want to talk about? What I want to talk about McDonald's mcflurry machines.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Stories we love all right.
Speaker 3: So it's the fact that a McDonald's mcflurry machine is constantly busted well known.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows this.
Speaker 3: It happens so often that there's actually a website called micbroken dot com that lets you know which McDonald's locations don't have working mcflurry machines. The reason this has been happening is because the people who made the machines were the only ones legally allowed to work on them. They owned exclusive rights, so when one would break, McDonald's would have to wait around into this company called Taylor would be able to send a repair man by That's why it's become such a thing so magically. Right on the heels of this Ecoli outbreak, everything going wrong for McDonald's for the last week, bad things happening. Now anybody can fix them with flurry machines. Something happened that a US copyright office weighed in and granted an exemption to McDonald's that gives anybody the right to repair those machines and not have to wait for the one company to come out and do it.
Speaker 1: So, what's your theory.
Speaker 3: My theory is that it's very well placed timing. They had all this bad press. Somebody died, all these people's sick from the e colife, from the onions on the quarter pounder. Right, So I feel like that McDonald's put everything into fast forward and made sure we gotta we gotta give them some good mcfluury news. We got to try and replace the bad news with some happy mcfluury news because magically all the machines can be fixed by anybody.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what you're saying, what you hear is you got distraction.
Speaker 3: What you got is a distraction, some smoke and mirrors. And the group that you can thank thank for allowing the contract to be broken between Taylor, or at least allowing the new contracts to be brought in for other people to fix them, is this group called Public Knowledge they filed an exemption request because they one of their workers somebody ripped a part of mcflurry machine last year and found out that they're super easy to repair them, that there's no reason why only the company that manufactured them would be the only ones able to repair the machine.
Speaker 1: What's your mcflurry of choice? Oh?
Speaker 3: I like a mcfluury with heath in it, heath bar crushed up in it. I definitely like one with butterfinger crushed up in it. I don't think I I've ever had a big flurry, to be honest, I asked for extra extra stuff crazy with the heat because they're kind of chinchy with the stuff that when they put in there, you got to ask for extra, right or else you just get a whole lot of ice cream.
Speaker 1: In a little bit of that. Do they still make I don't think they do. The McDonald's still make the Sunday.
Speaker 2: You know they have the McDonald's Sundays, like chocolate Sunday, Pineapple Sunday.
Speaker 1: I remember those.
Speaker 4: From Pineapple Sunday.
Speaker 1: McDonald's used to make a little cup a little Sunday. Did never mess with that? You don't messed with the costco one that they make No.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know Costco had one Sunday. How do you know they have a Sunday where.
Speaker 1: Look at the menu. They got chicken baked. You talking about it in the food court. I'm talking about it before we get the hot dogs.
Speaker 3: You spend a lot of time at the Costco food court.
Speaker 1: Chicken bake is good.
Speaker 3: I don't ever, I've never got I think one time I've eaten a hot dog from the Costco food court. For you, I understand why you like it. There's so much like Costco, and but.
Speaker 1: I just like to saddle up. I go there for lunch. What do they have there?
Speaker 3: They have hot dogs and pizza and chicken bake, chicken bait and Sundays.
Speaker 1: And Sundays and smoothies. I think, oh my god. You just eat there all the time, often regulars. I'm one of the regular I not know this about you. Did I sneak around?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because you keep it from me. You're sneaky.
Speaker 2: That is the story we love. She's trusted. My name is Sandy, and this is the Sandy Show. And if you want to win a thousand bucks, your first chance is at nine o'clock one Austin, Dot com