Speaker 1: Deborah, with her thirty years of being an entrepreneur and creating over seven companies, knows exactly what it means to accept the mission. When you make that decision, when you accept the mission to become a solopreneur, to take yourself and your talents to market, then you embrace a life of not only unlimited possibilities, but also the unknown. It's an elixir of fear and bravery that only someone who's taken the leap really understands. On our show, deb digs deep with her guests to highlight what you the listener wants to know the stories, the whys, and the hows to navigate the journey to success. Get ready to hear from some of the most incredible mission takers from Generation Z to boomers. So sit up, perk up, and get ready to be blown away. Now Here is your host, Deborah Drummond.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, and welcome fact mission accepted.
Speaker 3: I want to hear what kind of missions if you guys do this last week we have in from with the most incredible people that are stepping up and tell us telling us some of the insides what got them started, why they stay on the mission, and if you are out there and you're one of our incredible, incredible listeners and incredible.
Speaker 2: Viewers because you are because you tell me you are, and I love that about you.
Speaker 4: Is I want to hear.
Speaker 2: I want to hear what's going on in your world too, So look at Dov drummond dot com, go into the contacts and go, this is what's happening. Or Hey, I watched this show and this is what you know, this is what it did for me, or it sparked this idea or whatever.
Speaker 4: I want to hear from you. So I want to hear stories.
Speaker 2: And if you want to be where these guys are sitting, then I want to hear from you as well.
Speaker 4: I'm super excited today. Let me see.
Speaker 2: You know, I always tell you who you are for today, So for this show, all of my listeners and all of our viewers at mission. Except if you guys are kind of like the collaborative kind of people, you guys are really collaborative, and you're we're gonna we're going to be meeting a couple of really cool collaboration of people today. They're actually collabing together.
Speaker 4: They're actually flabbing together.
Speaker 2: So we have mister DJ Smooth in the house and this is Doushawn and he's going to be telling us a few things about what he's doing and what he's got going on, and he is coming to us from Utah. And then we have mister Ocean Baker in the house from local Vancouver, Canada. And yes, we were all talking a little hockey before the pre show because we have the you know, we have Deshaun in the house with his Utah you know, his Utah hockey shirt. But I'm like, you know, you're talking to some Canadians here. The show's going to get hot. This the show's going to get hot. So we're going to get right into the show. So thank you guys for coming on to the show. And you know, let's kind of get at it. We have not seen you on the show before. DJ Smooth from Utah and we're excited to have you here.
Speaker 4: So why don't you tell us a little bit about what you do?
Speaker 2: I just kind of said, DJ, but what you do and how that started for you awesome.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, thank you dere for having me on your show. Ocean is great to be with you as well too. As always, keep rocking above. I'm proud of you. That's a great question there. I started DJing when I was four years ago, actually in twenty twenty, that's when I first created that title. Before then, I was just a music lover like everyone else. Also started commercial flooring at that time too, well, not necessarily commercial flowing, but residential flooring and transition to commercial flooring. That's currently what I'm in right now as my full time as I'm continuingly building.
Speaker 6: My DJ career.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's cool to be simultaneously building both and seeing them both going in the right direction.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so that's interesting.
Speaker 2: People don't know who you are, so you know, you started this kind of entrepreneurial you know, spark. So if you said four years ago, but when you were twenty four, twenty four something like that, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: What made you decide?
Speaker 2: I mean, you love I love how you said, you know, love music like everyone else because I.
Speaker 4: Build the same way. Moly, But what do you mean? What do you mean you don't listen to it all day long? What made you decide to? Like? Were you inspired by somebody?
Speaker 2: Like did you just kind of one day go hey I think I am I want to go span?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: What was your inspiration? Where did that come from?
Speaker 6: That's a great question there.
Speaker 5: I think the inspiration honestly came from just going to the house parties out here in Utah. I honestly felt like, you know, coming from from Georgia, you know, the Athens area, and you know, being born in Cleveland, Ohio, I had a definitely strong taste of music, and then coming over to Utah, I just felt like there was an opportunity for years to capture what they haven't heard. And that's that's what led to me. You know, yes, I can get music in these people's ears and plugging my phone into the arks core at parties. I've literally done this two or three times to literally you know, touching a DJ controlled it for the first time and changed my life.
Speaker 6: Literally.
Speaker 4: Wow, I love that.
Speaker 2: I mean what I hear is that you saw something that was missing somewhere and decided that you're gonna feel that.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: That's very cool, Ocean.
Speaker 2: You know, not everybody's heard your story, even though you've been on the show a number of times and sometimes we interview people together. What about yourself? What was what was your spark? And uh, maybe tell our audience what sector you're in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm in clothing and design, and so I mean it's always had a passion for it and growing up loving sneakers and Jordan's Street where I always intertwined. And I grew up with parents who are designers and entrepreneurs and creatives, so I just kind of followed them in their footsteps a little bit, but I had my own way of doing it, so on my own artwork and clothing line, and that's kind of how I got into it. And it's been great ever since.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome, And I gotta I gotta ask, So I'm gonna kind of ask cross question here, so Ocean, what kind of music do you like?
Speaker 7: I like a lot of things. There's there's not why I don't like, but I definitely more of a fan like rap, old rock and classic rock. Everything is something I really don't like, but those are the two big ones I listened to.
Speaker 2: All right, And I'm going to go back over to you and I'm gonna say, day Sean, I'm like, what kind of you know, what kind of clothes do you like?
Speaker 4: What kind of like what's your what's.
Speaker 5: Your Oh, that's a I have heard, that's a good one. Kind of clothes that I like? I like to look stylish. I like to look, you know, Taylor at certain times, not necessarily Taylor may, but you know, I like to look, you know, put together.
Speaker 6: And then there's other times I like to look. I love being comfortable as well too. I'll go to the sweatpants, the slots, you know.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hashtag put together, hashtag put I like to I think that's a great answer.
Speaker 4: It's like, what kind of clothing to like? Hashtag put together? You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's very cool, that's very cool. So look, I'd love to dig a little deeper. And you know, it's one thing that you have an idea. You're like, oh, these people need to hear some music. And Ocean, you know, you you're following through on something that you love and you came to love it. It's part of who you are, having something that you love, having an idea, and then like stepping in, like stepping in, and I know that both of you you're still working at other places. Right, You've got a full time gig and this is a part time gig that you're moving and Ocean's kind of somewhere in between there, right, you know, you're still getting your money from other places while you're building your dreams. Maybe talk a little bit Sean and on what's that like? Like does it is it kind of sacrifice because you got you you know, that means you don't have as much time to play. It means that all your money that you're making is going into your business. Like there's some sacrifice in that, right that means that you know you're not coming home and netflixing every night?
Speaker 4: What's that like like?
Speaker 5: Truly, like it's one hundred percent of sacrifice. I think anybody chasing their dreams, that's a sacrifice. And you know, like you just said, there, there's there's many nights I have to give up TV and most nights I don't watch TV because I'm in a basement or I'm in a lab.
Speaker 6: Or I'm out there building with others. You know, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: It's truly a balance trying to have your full time but building a side gig. Because in your mind, it's like I really want to have my full time, my part time be my full time, but it's not. It's not there yet. So I would say, just don't rush the process, be patient, which is the hardest part for me. But you know, having a business coach has definitely taught me to be patient, and yeah, we're navigating through it together.
Speaker 6: So it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Right on. Thanks and Oshan about.
Speaker 7: Yourself, Yeah, I mean there's a lot of non down time. I guess it's the way to stay it. But it's super cool because you get to do what you like. Even when I know I have some other time I have to do work, but I still do my own work at that time. So it's never ending, but it's like a good never ending because you're chasing your dreams and you're getting each step closer to where you want to be. So yeah, it's good. I mean TV is always there, right, Sonia eventually watch it, but it's all right.
Speaker 4: It ain't going anywhere, right.
Speaker 2: You could just catch the catch the third the third sequel of the series, you know.
Speaker 6: What I mean.
Speaker 4: Everyone's like have you heard? You're like, I don't know, Like I.
Speaker 2: Mean I experienced that myself, right, having a media company and everything that people like, hey have you seen this movie? And I'm like, no, no I haven't, Or hey did you go to that event?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, didn't you know what was happening?
Speaker 2: You know what's happening right, because I'm a tunnel visioned what is you know?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 2: I know, for myself as an entrepreneur, there's been like growing pains. You know, there's been times where I didn't really want to learn that, Like I didn't really want to learn that, Like I didn't really want.
Speaker 4: To build you know, uh what you know? Okay, So what's LinkedIn?
Speaker 2: I remember like LinkedIn and so you know, and now I have two million on LinkedIn? Right, Like it's just there's learning curves of things from technology to sourcing, to branding to marketing, maybe share ocean. Let's start with you, like, what was one of the things that you were maybe the least excited about learning about, or one of the things that you had to can get your head around, or maybe that you still are that because it just looks like it's one easy package, right, But what's something that you kind of have had to get your head around.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of things to think about, maybe more like the money side and everything that comes behind it. I'd say it's hard than you think, especially because I'm not the best with Matt, so that's one thing, and Toms and figuring out stuff to be done in time, and there's always new things going on. But yeah, there's always but it's worth it, I guess.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, well let's kind of tip that up a little bit and what was the thing that what's the thing that you just love?
Speaker 4: It's just like about your business. That was easy that came to That is.
Speaker 7: Like one of the highlights, uh, the designing and the finished product. I think that's why I really like this. When it's like actually in hand, that's the best feeling. I think, Yeah, for sure, that's the best feeling.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I'm gonna tip it over to here a dishaun.
Speaker 2: So something that you just you know, you're either getting your head around or you how to.
Speaker 4: Get your head around.
Speaker 6: I would say, understanding what networking is mm hmm.
Speaker 5: That was something that I was taught a certain way, but I didn't I didn't process it or let's say, exercise it correctly. So I'm learning that and learning truly what networking is is changing my life. Computing and social media. Of course, social media I was like, oh, yeah, you just need one platform and everybody's going to see my story and then we're going to get buds.
Speaker 6: And it's like, no, that's not how it works at all.
Speaker 5: So you know, understanding, you know, how social media is playing in our favors is awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, what was something that was super fun? Super easy? You're like, man, this is what I love to do every day.
Speaker 4: What's that part?
Speaker 6: I like to send the music. I love mixing.
Speaker 5: I love mixing, Like that's that's my getaway, you know, if I if I need somewhere to go and you know, just build my mind that's coming down here playing some music and blending chocks together. I love doing that.
Speaker 4: That's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Kind of before I ask the question, that's more around you know, how you guys met and whatever.
Speaker 4: We hear all the time, I hear it. It's kind of standard.
Speaker 2: In the world of entrepreneurship or building business or building company that the people that you hang out with, the people that you're listening to, the books that you're reading, the shows that you're watching all kind of make an impression on you. And sometimes, you know, sometimes people don't go yay that you thought we're gonna go yay, or maybe you've got like maybe even someone said something to you like wow, I don't know where that came from, you know, I know that sometimes as you start to grow, people are like that can make people.
Speaker 4: Nervous or they don't understand. I'll start with you, Dishan.
Speaker 2: Have you have you had any of those experiences or how have you navigated this new business and this new entrepreneurship in your life.
Speaker 4: Has everyone been in supportive or have you had to navigate that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say at the beginning it was definitely I have the strongest vision for it as it should be. And then as you go along you quickly understand not everybody has that same vision as you. Therefore, you know the pace of speed that you want to move at is nowhere matched to where you think somebody else should be.
Speaker 6: And that part was, you know, it was new. Even coming from my parents.
Speaker 5: It was like, yeah, I'm going to be doing this thing, and you know, it took them about a year for them to actually come out and see me performed for the first time. And it was cool and actually say like, yeah, not only did I start that thing, I'm still doing that thing and you came to that thing, so it's incredible.
Speaker 4: Very cool, very cool. What about you, Ocean, what about you?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm. Could you repeat the question again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah. Absolutely. We're talking a little bit about how when you.
Speaker 2: Make the decision to become an entrepreneur, or you think that this product's really great, or sometimes you have to you know, you made like like the example that he just was giving both his parents.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you come across people that.
Speaker 2: Don't really get it right away or they don't really understand what you're doing, or have you ever had.
Speaker 4: To navigate.
Speaker 2: Navigate that, like someone's had to adjust or do you know what I mean, like they don't get it or they do get it or anything like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd say relatively, everybody kind of understands and assume that I would go something down this line, especially like my grandparents really like that. And my grandmother is very like artistic and love the sign and she's just some space similar to what I do today. But yeah, I say everyone I find kind of almost a little bit assumed they would go down something like this. So it's kind of like always there and they understood it pretty well. And yeah, like my family like where is it? And my friends and it's really cool, like going to the house and seeing that they have it there or they have the stickers on the wall, I say, stuff in their room is pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Well that's great.
Speaker 2: So, you know, not not always, but sometimes, and we know that as we change and as we shift in as we go to different levels, there's always that conversation about who's who's making an impression upon you and who are you hanging with and making sure that everyone's on the same page, you know, on the same page.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So let's talk a little bit about because we talked a little bit about the pre show, Deshaun, and you consider yourself a collaborative, and I'd love for you to explain what that means for you, right, and just just how that works in.
Speaker 4: Your business and how that works as a as a person. Oh, we can't hear you.
Speaker 5: I don't know if something can here there. Yeah, absolutely, so, yes, that's a great question. I definitely consider myself a collaborative and basically what that means to me is that we're working together to help serve the client. Right, It's how can we both get this project done together doing what you do best and doing what I do best, And.
Speaker 6: That has been effectively working.
Speaker 5: And I think had I not known, again, going back to networking, how to properly network these opportunities and these collaborative opportunities would never be where they are today.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, well, and Ocean, let's talk about collaboration a little bit, because that's it's interesting. In my work, it's very I mean, I think in different sectors, it's very different, and it's something that's kind of come in quite strong, right. I think that your generation is coming and really strong, because you know, the generated said generation I came from, we didn't really have social media, so we weren't tagging each other. We weren't like, you know, had to be in each other's circle and you were there in each other circle or you weren't right, and it was a little bit more solo, like this is what you do. You wouldn't necessarily collaborate with someone that did the exact same thing. Where there's a new merged idea around collaboration now and how two can make three right, and so we just didn't have that, like hey, that whole vibe. I actually think for me, I learned a lot about it from Ocean. So, Ocean, what's your kind of ideas around collaboration, How has it benefited your business?
Speaker 7: I think collaboration is great because you get to help each other out. Especially if you're in a similar field. It's a good way to meet new people and network especially, and they also build like a new friendship, which is very cool. You got to think of ideas together and oh I should do this, and you figure out ways to help each other out and it's just a cool way to make something unique that you and whoever you collaborate with something special. So I think a lot it's always about collaboration now a day, especially when you're in a field like clothing, it's a lot of collaborations. Like sneakers always have collaborations. There's always there's always something new going on. So I think collaboration is a great way to help you and somebody out and get your name out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, I mean, look at that's what we're doing here today, and I think it's a great example. I mean I met the super cool woman named Connie through a networking organization, right and you know, she was in events and what you've been putting on events and she's like, Hey, I'm going to try to help out your kid because I think he's cool. And I'm like, that's cool, you know, I mean, we're all helping each other. And she's like, hey, I know this guy is super great because Ocean and Ocean loves basketball and and she knows this stuff about Ocean, and she's like, hey, let's get these guys together. And you know, we got on a zoom and now you guys are on a podcast together and you know, some merch got sat down and you did some social posting and and all that great stuff. So that's really kind of how this all came to be. Okay, yeah, absolutely, Well, look at I I'd love for us to kind of share some messages. I think that if you know, please, I'll start with you, Deshaun, like, tell us some stuff that you know, dig a little deeper. We know that you DJ, but maybe give us a little more in adapt about what it is that you do and how you're breaking your company out and and I know you do more than just you know, one sector and you do different things, and maybe let us know what's on the you know, what's what's in the pipeline for you, like what what you got coming down the pinty van And then Ocean, we'll we'll come over to you a little bit.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, tell us a bit more, dig, dig a little deeper.
Speaker 5: Yeah, awesome, I definitely want to shout out County for again that allowing us to be here to be today. Basically, yeah, I would say from for the business there. D Smooth That's that's my DJ name. I'm online of course at the Smooth Underscroll number two. That's D S m oh oh b as a victor e Underscroll the number two and uh yeah, we do weddings. We especialize in a bunch of things, so weddings, we do sporting events. And what I mean by that is if you need us at a basketball game, if you need us at a football game, you need us at a rugby match, you need us at a gymnastic match, we can cover the music there take care of those needs. Corporate events, that's one of our specialties as well, birthday parties, outdoor events, indoor events, it really doesn't matter. I love grand openings as well, so really just being just being there in a community, community related. I love being out there. I would saying, you know, in the pipeline right now. Definitely weddings. There's a lot of weddings in Utah. To be a part of that, right and you know, I remember not being part of those DJ discussions, but to now be looked at as a DJ that somebody wants for their wedding, there's an amazing opportunity and being able to uh collaborate with others on those opportunities as well, so photographers, videoographers, event planners and coordinators, wedding planners and coordinators. You know, it's just amazing that you know, we can collaborate on these events and including other DJs as well too.
Speaker 6: It's just amazing. Again, I'm Desmooth.
Speaker 5: The business name is Smooth Entertainment and uh yeah, we're here for all your DJ needs.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: And you know you got to ask how did and maybe it came from a networking but you know, there's been some really cool things that have happened for you, super cool things that are happening for Ocean and some stuff that's coming in his pipeline that he'll share of sure. But I mean Connie is like to have this super cool a lot, you know what I mean? Me and Connie are like, how can we help?
Speaker 7: People?
Speaker 4: Were dialed in?
Speaker 2: But I don't know where that came from. But anyway, I mean, you know what's up? But she's like, oh man, he you know he DJs for you know, the basketball team Utah Jazz. How did that come across your desk?
Speaker 4: Like, how did you? How did you nail that?
Speaker 5: That's a great question, I would say being patient and honestly being humble. But also it goes back to networking. It all back to that because it's not only who do I know, but who knows me? And the right person knew me? And I was at that time prepared and I was ready, and I got invited to DJ with the University of Utah, you know, men's basketball team, and that led to me being able to DJ inside the Delta Arena and so do some events you know, sponsored by the Utah Jazz, and those opportunities have been cool. But again, it just came from being prepared, being ready, and always just staying consistent to be in those positions in the first place.
Speaker 2: I think that's really I think that's kind of like where I go mic drop, It's like, you know, prepared, ready, you said, yes, you know someone You're you're obviously doing something right. You're being consistent, like you said, because someone was talking about you, you know what I mean, someone was talking.
Speaker 4: About you in that like that whole referral. But you were ready and you were prepared.
Speaker 2: And there's many times we say in business, I mean, you know, Richard Branson is famous, you know for this statement.
Speaker 4: He's like, just say.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know, if you're not prepared and you're not ready, just say yes and get prepared and get ready like that. But when you're ready, when you've got that going on, things start to really come to you. You know, the doors come this way, right, we're not always you know, leaning out, and but they start to come inward. That's cool. And ocean what about you? So same same kind of question, right, like, how have things come to you? What have you got in your pipeline? What are you working on right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have a lot of stuff going on right now, especially in September with the Emmys that that's a big one. So that's been on my mind lately. Yeah, it's you gotta prepare for that. That's the main thing I'm pretty focused on because it is a big deal. So yeah, there's a lot. It's a little stressful sometimes, but uh, you know that's good. It's good.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think that's fair to say too, right, not to be prepared ready, But when you're taking a step, you know, being at the Emmys, you know, giving your giving your product. I mean, you're you know I think that for me, I know that we get really attached. Like when I produce a book or I produce a project, I feel like it's a piece of me. Right, And so there you are standing in front of a lot of people. You know, you're going to have people that you know go to the Emmys come by, see your clothes, take a piece, you know. I know I don't want to release what you're going to be gifting. I'll let you do that on you know, when you're ready to do that bit that that does. You know, as exciting as it is, people have been asking like is it exciting? Yes, it is exciting, but it also takes a whole lot of infrastructure and.
Speaker 4: It also takes some anxiety.
Speaker 2: So you know, I mean like when you have those things or that meeting that you have with you know, the basketball team or the coach or whatever it is, there's there's some angs to stretch. And we call it the stretch of significance.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like when you want to I remember having to go and present and there was twenty thousand people in the audience. I literally thought I was gonna throw up, Like I'm like, okay, I just need to have some mints or something and breathe really deep as I'm walking up the stairs, and you just don't think you're going to make that next stair and then you do it, and then you know you're great, and then you either want to do it again or never do and.
Speaker 4: You know I did.
Speaker 2: But there's there's that piece to it, too, right with with success can come some stress, some intention, some you know, putting yourself really out there. So well, look, I think that we're going to kind of wrap up a little bit. And I think that you guys have been great prime examples. And I know you're doing some collaborating. I know you're supporting each other and each other's businesses, and we're gathering in and I think the cool thing is getting together once a month and seeing what we can do. Because no matter what stage you're at in your business, even for myself and I'm going into a couple of decades here, it's always that next level, that new level, and there's those new needs and that that expansion of the collaborations some people and I've been collaborating, working together for a couple of decades, and it's like, what are you working on now?
Speaker 4: What do you need now? Right? But before we go, I'd love to hear what.
Speaker 2: You'd have to say to someone who is thinking about doing what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: They may be at the really early stages of their business or like, what's some of the advice that you would give them about kind of going for going for their dream or going for their passion or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: So show let's start with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will say thanks for asking that. I would definitely say, don't be afraid to lean on help, and that's something I have to do, and it's completely okay. Is everybody going to stay with you along the way? Not necessarily, but it's important that you at least seek guidance and take that first leap of faith. And that's really that's really what it takes. That and just not being afraid, I mean, is it is it going to be frightening? Of course, and it still is sometimes, but you still just got to take that leap of faith?
Speaker 4: All right? All right in ocean, what are your final words and advice?
Speaker 7: Be patient? I know they want to rush things, but patience is key, so just take your time.
Speaker 4: Awesome, awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to thank you guys for being on Mission Accepted today because you definitely are taking the mission. And I think it's not just about taking the mission. I think it's about the journey of staying on, you know, about staying on and growing and diverting and creating new things. So it was so great to spend some time with you guys today. I'm looking forward to spending more time with you and lucky me, I get too, And I just want to talk to the audience a little bit. We're doing some pretty cool things here at Mission Accepted. You can hear the people that we're bringing on are doing some cool things. So reach out, you know, support social, Like you know, I always say say thank you and tag you. You know what I mean, thank you and teg you so you really liked what you saw today, and get on these guys as social and start letting them know that you heard what they had to say. And the other thing is that we're doing a lot of really cool podcasts and right now we've got a big call out. So we've got a call We've got a calling card right now, so we're looking to do group contact, group podcasts of entrepreneurs, authors, coaches, other people in media, and mammagers and dadagers, which is parents of kids that are like, Hey, I want to I want to kick this off and I want to have an entrepreneurial life. So if any of that appeals to you, just reach out to us and we're happy to have you on the show. And I am going to ask a final question because this is what we do at Mission, except dude, we kind of grew here too.
Speaker 4: This one's going to be probably really difficult for you DJ Smooth to answer this.
Speaker 2: But you know, let's say you're on your way to a desert island and it's you and you and you go one suitcase and you know, being the suitcase, it's got to be big enough to slide at least one album in. So what album would you take to that private island and that you could not imagine never listening to again?
Speaker 4: What are you going to take with you?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: When you ask that question, a lot of answers didn't come to mind, but there was one, and I'm surprised that it did.
Speaker 6: But it must be for this, for this, this opportunity, all right, grow.
Speaker 4: Payback sorry, all I heard is Payback James Brown. Pay Back, Oh James Brown. James Brown, all right, all right, that's going to be in the show notes. And Ocean, who's your album? Who you take it?
Speaker 7: I thought, I don't know why I pulled my head straight away, but get Rich or Trying by fifty? All right? I love that album.
Speaker 4: That's cool. Those are both great, they'll both be in the both be in the show notes. Read the show notes. Thank you so much, audience. You are amazing. And until we see you again, what you know is going to be next week. I want you to be well and stay groovy. Bye for now