Speaker 1: With a day at zero today one fifty one here and it is myself Lindsay Sharman offrogueways dot org, also Cory Hughes of Bloodyhistory dot subsack dot com. And soon we will be joined by XQ four twenty x Q four twenty dot com. Charlie Robinson of macroaggressions that I will not be joining us today, And how are you doing, Corey?
Speaker 2: Good go hood.
Speaker 1: That's it, show's over. We'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Yes, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Oh there's so much actually that is fucked up this week. There's so much to get into. There's like really slow news weeks sometimes, and then there's weeks like this where there's just nothing but nothing but things talk about anything on your mind, anything top your list?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know. And I'm disappointed in automotive batteries. That's what I wanted. I have to buy a new butter battery for my motorcycle.
Speaker 3: So I've been like, already, didn't you just get your motorcycle?
Speaker 2: But I fucked up and like it was probably not new when I got them motorcycle. I fucked up like a couple months ago when I first got it, and left it on for like a four hours or five hours, and it drained the battery and so then I had to jump it a couple of times and then it started working again. But once you fuck a battery like that, you're pretty much shit out of luck.
Speaker 3: Ooh that's annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're like one hundred fucking dollars.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I like one hundred dollars for a bad and this is like not even a car battery. This is like a third the size of a car battery. Yeah, a little teeny thing.
Speaker 1: No, last time I had to buy a battery, and I know, like all of the prices in my head are from the nineties, like that's what I compare everything to, so I know it's not accurate, but still it seemed like it had doubled. It minimum doubled since I, you know, since I've last bought a car battery. It's crazy. Yes, it's madness. So so you have to get that still or you already got it.
Speaker 2: No, I still got to get it. I don't want to spend the money people want to send me. Some people want to send me one hundred dollars. I'll take it.
Speaker 1: You never know, what does it buy me a coffee.
Speaker 2: Dot dot com slash, JFK book.
Speaker 1: JFK Books, JFK book by his.
Speaker 2: Bad, Speaking of which, I just had two like killer months of book sales. I think I sold like, in the last two months, I've sold like one hundred and thirty nice books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty good. I think people don't really understand, you know, how slowly books can sell when you're not being pimped by a massive media organization.
Speaker 2: Increased before it even came out, I was my kind of idea was like I would do like a thousand in a year. Yeah, I'm coming up on that. That's I'm pretty I'm moving like I think I'm thinking I'm around eight hundred and something like that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's well, you have pretty realistic expectations. I think some people think just because they write a book, it should be like everyone should read it. It's like, well, yeah, ideally, but.
Speaker 2: Right, so really that's a thing. Like I'm looking for ways I would like to find ways locally that I could sell four or five books a week, right, Like a book fair, a book club, place where people go or were interested in books, and I can go and just pull out my stash and be like, hey man, you know, open up my coat with my books it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like nothing else in there, just books.
Speaker 2: But if I could sell four or five books a week, like that would be that's life changing money for me. An extra four or five books a week is like life changing, really it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I really. I used to When I was still in Washington. There was a bookstore in Everett that the guy was also like a political leader in the area, and he owned this books there and he loved to pim for local authors. So I actually sold about that every week for a couple of years until the bookstore went out of business because nobody fucking reads anymore. Nobody reads and nobody buys books.
Speaker 2: Well, starting over the next two weeks, starting on Monday, I'm going to be recording my audio book. So I look for every possible way to have it done except like just go, goddamn do it myself. So that's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do what I did on audible when people will just record it for you for.
Speaker 2: A yeah, the manage. Yeah, I talk for a living. It'd be like retarded for me to outsource that.
Speaker 1: My only thing was my my computer. Hated I don't even understand it. The recording software like it hated it, and all the files would be fucked up somehow, and like my computer would crash. I have a fucking amazingly expensive, nice computer, and it's still like couldn't handle it, and I got so frustrated with it that I was just like, fuck this. I could have used Johnny's because he's a musical artist and he has all of the right components. His computer's fine. But then, like, it's his computer, so I'm going to spend hours on his computer, and he has his own shit to do anyway. Also, I found the people my books were fictional, so the people.
Speaker 2: Wait at his own computer. And he's a console player. Does he play games on the console?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he doesn't have a gaming computer. Week Hey again, if somebody wants to go donate a bunch of money to him, I'm sure he'll be happy to buy one.
Speaker 2: I need a new game. I need a new computer too.
Speaker 1: So it's his it's his birthday in nine days too, so you know.
Speaker 2: Really it's my birthday and like nine months something.
Speaker 1: Like that, so late slash early birthday. President is approt for it. All right, Well, let's get into tranny's killing people on live Olympic television.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess is that is that not really a tranny? I guess we're it's.
Speaker 1: Not really a training right, No, this person was alleged. So this is what's confusing is they're like, well, and this is we're talking about what is his name? I'm calling him a him Immani.
Speaker 2: The Algerian, the Algerian person who looks like a dude. But there's two now, the other one right, the other one right, But I know about the other one. The other one's straight. It looks like a dude. But you know, we live in this world of microplastics making you gay. So I mean, what is this? Because I saw they're posting a picture of this chick when she was a baby or like a child, and it looked pretty feminine.
Speaker 1: I mean, chromosomes are x y sure are.
Speaker 2: You sure about this? Is there no doubt about this male chromosomes?
Speaker 1: This is the International Boxing Organization or whatever like that. He she whatever tried to compete and they did this test and they were like, you can't compete. You have male chromosomes. So yes, some people are born and look like women and may even have a vagina and have.
Speaker 3: X Y chromosomes.
Speaker 1: We call it intersex, right, It's very rare actually, but it happens, and that this is one of those people who has like male well, how would you call it?
Speaker 2: Those people who throw up, who fuck up statistics as being anomalies to just be killed.
Speaker 3: Sure, so this person is that a statistical pool.
Speaker 1: And that's I'm sure, like that must be hard, right to grow up with male chromosomes but possibly like female breast buds or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's exactly.
Speaker 2: Sorry about your luck. Not everybody's dealt a good hand, and it's not fair.
Speaker 1: To go beat up women when you have the male advantage, the x Y chromosomes and the testosterone. So both of these things tested a male and that's why the International Boxing whatever was like, no, you can't compete, but.
Speaker 2: The Olympics don't put people like that in.
Speaker 1: The Olympics said, each division, each sport can decide it's on policies, and they allowed this person to compete knowing they have x Y chromosomes and high testosterone. And that's why this woman and others like her are like, I mean, I'm sorry you have tits, Like it's really not my problem. You're a man. You should not be beating up women.
Speaker 2: I really like tits, but I don't want a pair.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, well yeah, we could go into it even greater detail, I'm sure, And it kind of reminds me of I mean, if we did an x Y chromosom or a chromosome test on Britney Griner, Grimer, whatever that person's name is, would we find x Y chromosomes?
Speaker 3: Also if they ever.
Speaker 2: Tried, I don't know. Don't these people have to submit to any DNA tests of any kind to be in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Not unless that sport decides to do it and make it matter, and this boxing apparently didn't. They were like, yeah, whoever you say, you're that's.
Speaker 2: Weird, right, But it's well, just every time you see this shit being put you just know that this is invasion of the body snatchers. And they were they were taken over, you know, by them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows what I mean.
Speaker 2: Nagogue of Satan.
Speaker 1: And I feel like part of this too, was so that we would all have this argument. People would be like, that's a girl, that's a woman. It's like, what the fuck do.
Speaker 3: You think an x Y coromis?
Speaker 2: I don't think. Well, I think I think very often about to what degree the pushback on the agenda of the transgender thing is like in a perfect world where they just sweep this in and we'd have fucking tranny shit all over the place and everyone would just be okay with it and like they would be fine with it and it would be normal. Is that what they really thought would happen? Or is part of it the societal breaking pushback? It's hard to know. It's hard to know which side of the coin they were flipping for, you know.
Speaker 1: True, Yeah, no, it's always it always is so confusing. It's I feel like the same thing with this whole you know, over in the UK and various areas they had these like migrants and like foreigners or and and they're like fighting now with white people and so like white people versus foreigners, and this is all supposedly breaking out, But I'm like, is it is it? Actually? Because I don't think most people have enough balls or energy or like passion to go fight someone on the street over anything, almost anything.
Speaker 2: They should be putting camps and forced to do that human centipede thing.
Speaker 1: Gross, you're never supposed to bring that up. I never want to think about that again. But like, I don't even think it's happening. I think it's all just agitated. I think it's all agents and they're just like pretending, right.
Speaker 2: I do believe there's a lot of agitation going on. What I want to understand about agitators is like where do they come from? Like do they fill out the application to be agitators? Do they think they're going to be heroes when they go and join the FBI? Right? Like, how do they how do they steer you from FBI good guy to hey, want to go be an agitator and lock up you know, your fellow citizens. I don't understand that level of indoctrination at all.
Speaker 1: Commitment, blind commitment to a weird cause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think most of the people who are so like I think with the tiki torch boys and whatever they're calling themselves and they're all uniformed up, like those are agent agents. But I think some of these people are just like, you know, the people who were never gonna commit a mass shooting, but the FBI was still like had them on their ticker and they're like chatting with them and like, you know, like and they like clicked all the right boxes and so they got them and they're like, hey, we'll give you five hundred bucks and drop off a pallette of bricks if you'll go start a riot. Okay, I'll do that right, like I want to anyway, I'm passionate about whatever. Stupid shit, That's what I think. I don't think they're all officially on the paycheck, right. I think they're just schmucks that were just found. They were just what do we call them, useful, useful idiots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's possible. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean they'll talk about it. They'll say like, yeah, George Soros brote me a fucking check to just come here and hold this sign. You're like, damn, I mean I guess so if you have Soros, the FBI, the CIA, and who knows who else grabbing all these people and sending them places, you know, and then.
Speaker 2: It was so weird because it seemed like in the sixties, in the fifties and sixties, at a time when the Klan was big and the ultra right wing organizations like the Minute Men were real big. John Birch Society. I'm sure remnants of these organizations are around today. But the kind of people, the operatives and the agitators and the people who that the FBI and CIA got involved in things like this, were very much competent, very much well aware of what they were getting into. They weren't dupes who were being used in a way against their will, like when you talk to Gloria Steinem would be a good example, yes, but I'm thinking of more of along the lines of like the mercenaries who were involved in Kennedy who surrounded these you know, the CIA slash low level mafia types. You know, these were somewhat very rare. Doly do come across people who were obviously crazy. There's a couple isolated incidents I can think of that I came across of weirdo fucking shit going on with people who are definitely loose cannons. But for the most part, no, But it seems today they are hiring or working with like the dumbest fucking of the dumb right, these really impressionable communist types, ultra leftist types who ultra leftists are really just so dumb is they don't understand anything about anything, like they don't understand the very basic nature of the politics that they think they're fighting for. It's truly, it's unreal.
Speaker 1: Well, the worst part about it is they imagine that they are more advanced, more intelligent, have finally understood something that like other people just don't get. And really it's that they like have understood something and like almost nothing of like the whole picture. So when you try to talk to them, they're like, you're stupid. You're da da da, And I'm like, no, I used to think what you thought and then I grew up, like you actually have stopped. He's like arrested development here, you're not the smart one. And it's hard when someone really genuinely believes that they have finally like landed on the answer. You can't talk to them. There's no swaying them. Like they're stuck now. It's sad and like the leftists used to be the ones who are the champions of the things that perhaps if they were still champions of they wouldn't be stuck in their delusions right now, like anti pharma, anti big pharma, anti like giant corporation, soulist corporations that are trying to just take advantage of everybody, and now they're just like, yeah, inject yourself with big pharma, and you're like, what happened to you? Like some part of you used to be like sensible, not anymore, yeah, not anymore. And then dyeing your hair blue is just like a symbol. But that's where you're at.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that that used to be like punk rock, but then it became I don't know, I don't know. I can't really explain that the woke transition that occurred from your basic classical liberal person it was purely manufactured with certain tropes involved, like the blue hair, right, yeah, and you gotta be fat in lesbian the big you gotta be fat. That's it. Here's the deal. That's the reason people go woke is because they're fat and they're fucking ugly and they're stupid and they can't do anything, and they feel that the world owes them something for being so fat and ugly and fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: It's fair, actually, it's like it's a victim mentality, and in some way you felt you're the victim and this is like your way back up, and it's your revenge on the people who you perceive to have had like an easier life than you, like the beautiful people or the wealthy people or the whatever you the people with jobs whatever it is, right, this is like your this is like your ability to get revenge on them.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. Like the fat people, they they can go out and lose the weight, right, the ugly people like you get some makeup or something, you know, like stupid people like read a book. Like these things are curable, right, so you know, it's just amazing. Like this ties into me like on the fat on the whole fat acceptance thing, which is still seemingly a thing which I just really don't get. Like, yeah, that's the epitome of turning like a medical issue into an identity celebrating death.
Speaker 3: Yeah m hm, that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And nobody wants to fuck fat chicks unless they absolutely have to, and they do.
Speaker 1: But I also am like and like, sure, I guess accept it. It's not like anyone's running around being like I hate fat people, kill them all or whatever. But like, don't pretend.
Speaker 2: It's healthy, right, right, at least.
Speaker 1: Don't pretend it's healthy, like and some curves sexy, sure whatever, don't pretend you're like, bulbous midsection is a good thing for your health.
Speaker 2: No, I hear, it's bad for you.
Speaker 3: I hear.
Speaker 1: It's one of the largest determiners of like disease and death.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Need to be in fat, like wrecking your immune system and like just not being good.
Speaker 1: Think about what it actually represents is like this is what your body can't get rid of. This is your body so backed up on bullshit, on toxins and whatever like this is it's all just like has to stack it around you. Now you're carrying around all your toxins and your bullshit. Your body was in peak condition, it would just be getting rid of anything it didn't need fat.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, like nobody can fucking decide on like what's good to eat and what's not. Like the vegetarians will be like, you got to eat vegetables all the time. The carn of four people will be like, vegetables are bad for you. And so it's like where does the truth fucking lie? Because I want to I want to fucking eat like good shit, and I don't even know what that is anymore. Yeah, no, I know, And like Paco bell or Wendy's like.
Speaker 3: Not good shit.
Speaker 1: No, I've been through, like I think every practical diet that exists.
Speaker 3: I haven't done pure meat.
Speaker 1: I was gonna do it for a minute just to see, and then I got onto a new kick, so I didn't. I think that's the only one I haven't done. I've done high fat keto. I've done keto biotic, which is decent amount of fat keto, but not high I've done no carbs at all, Like that's what ketobiotic is. Basically. I've done high carb, low fat. Like I've done everything. And I think in the end, what really if you're healthy again, like all you should do is just eat just normal food, just anything. Grains are fine, Grains are fine, like have a good amount of balance carbs, fat, and protein, and then have like fresh stuff like fresh vegetables, fresh fruit the end, right, But I also think it's important to have animal products personally. There's a lot of nutrients and animal products you do not find where if you were just talking macros, yes, you can find protein, fat, and carbs in plants, but there's nutrients that you can't find, like certain amino acids and other sorts of nutrients that do not exist in plants, so you have to have some animal and only people. People aren't actually saying that vegetarian diets are superior. They're saying that they feel bad for animals and they think it's unfair that we eat them.
Speaker 3: That's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: That's some fucking hippie bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well it just doesn't even make sense. I'm like, are you pretending plants aren't alive?
Speaker 2: What are you see? A venus fly trap? That motherfucker will eat a fly so quick.
Speaker 1: See, there's nothing in the universe that gets to exist without consuming other bees.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 1: That's how life is. That's what life is. That is what life means. Like you are taking in other life force, creating yourself and then dying and going back into the life force in general, and other things are eating you and you're dead. It's just the process. You have to eat things. But I think some people pretend that vegetarian diets are healthier because they're like lower in fat, perhaps, but that's not true.
Speaker 2: I think that isn't even bad for you. You mean, you don't want to like slurp down gowns a lard, but like fat's not bad for you.
Speaker 1: You have to have fat for your brain to work runs on fat, and you also have to have it for all of those nutrients that you can't get anywhere else. Good fats are good for you. Seed oils are bad for you.
Speaker 2: But like so can the carnival people actually get all their nutrients from steak? Does the steak actually have everything you need?
Speaker 1: That's what they say, But it doesn't have fiber, it doesn't have carbohydrates. Right, it has fat and protein.
Speaker 2: But if you're it's not a myth like fucking STDs, is it?
Speaker 1: No, you can't digest it so it helps your poop move through. It's proven. Okay, yeah, I mean again, I think if you're like in ideal health, maybe you don't need five of your bodies just everything's moving through just fine.
Speaker 3: But fiber, fiber.
Speaker 1: This was why I said, I'd say balance your meals out nicely between carbs, protein, fat, have some fiber, some fresh fresh vegetables and fruit, and you're good every day. But again, we're just talking about this. The chat is going to go nuts with like no, oh, it's like this, because what it comes down to is people have really really powerful food belief systems, no matter where they're at on it. They're like, they could be keto, they could be high carb, low fat, they could be vegetarian. It doesn't matter. They're belief systems because you can prove anything you want about any of these things.
Speaker 2: And the very taco diet. I want a taco diet where I just eat a variety of different tacos.
Speaker 3: And that's it, dude.
Speaker 1: When I was doing high fat keto, I would make taco shells out of cheese, so I would melt a bunch of chops. Serious, you melt a bunch of cheese, and I would like rest it over this wand and it would harden that way, and then I'd fill that with beef and sour cream and fucking oh my god. Dude, was like, have it no, because you can't have carbs.
Speaker 2: Is there carbs in romaine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not much.
Speaker 1: You can have lettuce and you can have some zucchini and stuff, but like, you have to make sure you stay under I can't remember now fifty.
Speaker 2: I keep feeling if I just don't eat fucking twinkies and ding dongs, I'll be totally fine. Like if I just don't eat that shit, everything else is kosher.
Speaker 1: I really think processed foods and seed oils are the devil and everything else is like, especially if you're getting a nice mix of things is probably okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Probably.
Speaker 1: So that's why fast food though, like can't really be done unless you have a fast food place that dedicates itself to not using seed oils, because they all use seed oils.
Speaker 2: Like that Good Time. I think Good Times uses peanut oil. Is that good for you?
Speaker 1: No, it's I don't think it's as bad as other seed oils in some ways, Like it's not as processed, but it still has high micotoxins or like mold.
Speaker 2: Toxes in it, So it's not If I got to look up what's in it, then I'm sure it's fine. It's not gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: Are you telling me that the French fries are bad?
Speaker 1: No, French fries are great. You just have to cook them in lard.
Speaker 2: Mmm, that sounds really good.
Speaker 3: That's the good ship and Lord okay that like.
Speaker 2: Can you mix and match lard like from a little bit of buffalo, a little bit of cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they like the peanut ool is like you know, hey, guys, we use peanut oil, you.
Speaker 1: Know, so I think it is better it's not like stafflower and canola that are just fucking nasty, Like they are so bad for you they should be out lawed, like no animals should even be able to eat them.
Speaker 3: They're horrifying.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, I'm sure some fried chickens out there that would disagree with you.
Speaker 1: Make your fried chicken and your potatoes in your own home, like large, make a large?
Speaker 2: Is there a difference in like does it make this? U? Does those seed oils make it taste better?
Speaker 1: I think they taste worse. I think lard is superior in every It tastes so fucking good. Have you ever had things cooked a lard?
Speaker 2: Dear god, I don't recall.
Speaker 3: No, I can't. I can't say that I have. I mean, lard's like the eighteen hundred it.
Speaker 1: Lard is like no, well yeah sure, but like I grew up with Depression era survivors. So like we you cook something, any fat leftover, you store it in a jar. And then the next time you need to like make a bread and so you need to get the pan oiled up, you use the lard. And you need to cook something in oil, you use the lard like you're gonna use all the things you have, but also it tastes better and is better for you. You guys are not convinced.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not. I'm not saying that. I'm not convinced. I'm just saying that, didn't they tell us so long with bad horse?
Speaker 1: They and then they've told you lard was bad for you. And then they gave you canola oil so you can fucking die slowly. That's what they did. They're you, Genesis. They hate you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, look, I mean, as I said, you know, the more I look around, I'm like, maybe they got a good point, Genesis. It is like it's like, man, we're trying to wipe some folk out. I'm like, I'm looking around, like I can't quite blame you. I don't know. It's it's villainous in nature. But it's just like I understand y'all not doing it for the nobleness of reasons. But it's like, you know what I'm saying. I guess as the uh, as your society start to disintegrate, you become more radicalized. Let's just say that, and you're thinking to try to try to save what's quote unquote left the quote unquote good people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe so what you're saying is when things are good, it doesn't produce Hitler's Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty much. Yeah, because I mean, folks are like, dude, I'm just tired of this shit. It's just somebody's like, hey, I got an idea, we could just kill them. It's like, yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Hey man. That's the part of our society that is different from just literally one hundred years ago. We have completely removed, well in theory, violence from political discourse. So yeah, which is pretty much the purpose of the brown Charts. When the trainees wed Go have a parade, the brown Chirts would go beat them up.
Speaker 3: Yeah we are violence. Now was words.
Speaker 2: So now we have to determine whether or not we agree with that philosophy or not.
Speaker 3: It works violence.
Speaker 1: Did you see that that poll or whatever of college students. It was something like students in universities and colleges are seventy percent more likely to say that words are violence.
Speaker 2: People don't really have a clue what time it is until they've had their fucking bell rung. Let me tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I have you know what I'm saying, and I won't even fighting. I mean it happens to you on a basketball court. It just I got hit clean my jawl line it pretty It hurt for over a month.
Speaker 2: Did you get knocked out?
Speaker 3: Nope, No he didn't. He knock me to the ground. But when he came through, it was it was a sweeping elbow. He came up over the guy and he swept right through and he caught me flesh on the chin. So I was like, damn, I can take a punch. Lay on the ground. You know what I'm saying. You know, you look at me and stuff or they get they get barely tapped. They all I'm like, damn, you bitch, get up, man, I got talking.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the people with like the trash can lids is yeah? Shields those people?
Speaker 3: We could be speaking about these people.
Speaker 1: Dude, an elbow to the face is extreme. That's worse than a punch, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty bad? Yeah yeah, because it's just straight bonk. Yeah. So yeah, he caught me flesh. He caught me flesh, and he was going just as fast as could So it was it was a straight swing as if you were actually trying to trying to hurt me. But he was just swinging through the lane. My face just happened to be there.
Speaker 1: Your face is just in the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he hit me and I was like, Okay, I didn't go down like you. Okay, I'm like, yeah, yeah, I'm good. I wasn't. But yeah, you know what I'm saying. It hurt to eat for a month. But I was like, okay, So, I mean, I guess if push come to shove, I can take a little bit of punishment. That's good today. Yeah, you can take a little bit of punishment, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think it's that thing too, like your I mean, your body has like responses for this, So like your adrenaline probably came up, and your whatever other hormones or things, and so your body so you're kind of like almost like in shock. Maybe not really not full shock, but like part of your life. It's just like, okay, what what's going on? Like we can take it, but then later you're like, oh, fuck my job.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, the adrenaline is Goneyeah. Once the adrenaline where is off, that's when you start hurting. We got a t Yo up here, says in and out uses Talo. I've heard people talk about tallow that do the carnivoar dive. I think talo is just lard.
Speaker 1: I think it's just another word for lardot.
Speaker 3: I thought that was the fat from like red meat, that.
Speaker 1: Is that is lard is I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that thing.
Speaker 1: Lard is an used for cooking. Lard has a lower melting point white talo. Talo is also rendered animal fat, but it's made from beef for mutton. Okay, that's what lard can be any animal and talo is beef for mutton, all right, so they are the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Because people were talking about like, uh, after they're done cooking their steak or whatever, they take and actually dip the steak in the in the actual fat, and they said that's the best dressing for the stake in their opinion, bad or a or a running egg. But I've got I've got bait for runny eggs.
Speaker 1: Now I have to try In and Out. They should be promoting this. They should be like, we don't use seed oils.
Speaker 2: So everyone in the world like they made In and Out seem like the greatest fucking thing in the world. And so I went to In and Out when I was in Las Vegas, and it was okay, it didn't blow me away, and so I feel like disappointed by it. Like I tell you, five guys, double is like, oh so much. I thought was just so much better, But it turns out that there is. I'm looking it up right now. There isn't in and Out in Loveland, Colorado. Yeah, this one just south of me. Maybe you know, ten miles something like that.
Speaker 1: So get that battery. You can ride down and get yourself an in and out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm thinking exactly what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I want to eat fast food in general. But now I feel like I can go to in and Out and but I have the same thing people talked about in and Out my whole life. I went to California finally when I was like sixteen or something and got an in and Out was super excited, and I was like, this is exactly like every other burger I've ever had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I didn't like that. I didn't care for their fries honestly, Like good Times is like one of the best fucking burgers around for a fast food burger. Good Time, and they're and they cooking the peanut oil.
Speaker 3: So but it's hard for me to get excited about food in general. I just get excited about French tastes. I see it. That's the only food vacation. Food connoisseur, French tape connoisseur. I want to if you say you got French tastes, I want to try your French taste, dude. I want to see. I want to see if you got it popping. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta get that like what is that called like chala or halla bread or something?
Speaker 3: Is that big shahlahla shahalla bread.
Speaker 1: You got like egg batter, cinnamon and sugar batter, and then and then do it. And then you've got to have like fresh whipped whipped cream with vanilla, a little bit of honey in it, and then you gotta put fresh berries in it. This is how you do French toast.
Speaker 3: Yeah the uh okay, okay, okay, I'm down with it, down with it.
Speaker 1: There used to be a place in Seattle that not everybody knew. It was just like a tiny hole in the wall, and we used to be able to go there. They had they had a French toast bar, so you could get like your French toast and then you go and put anything you want on top of it so good, and then it blew up and it became like the super just like Yippie Central, just like assholes, and you could never get in. It was annoying as fuck.
Speaker 3: But was it people? Nor was it people from like New York?
Speaker 1: I know it was like California mostly, but yeah, probably some New York.
Speaker 3: Like The issue is like a lot of people from like California, New York. They build up money there doing tech or or sales or Wall Street or whatever, and then like, oh, I'm gonna move to the South and open a restaurant. They you know, they come in there acting like asses and wanting to bring fucking loaded hot dogs and shit. You like, do that fucking ragged ship in the South, man, you know what I'm saying. But they do it all the time. But there's been a couple there's been a couple of people who came in and actually been able to successfully incorporate in the area. Uh and they were from up North a place called Suck Dogs extremely popular now extremely popular, but uh no, no, no, it's like a Burger hot dog joint, you know, it's more like your quick food. But then but then like they've got suck crushes, so they're known for like their drinks and all that stuff, like.
Speaker 2: Hot dog hamburger places. The only problem with these kind of places, which have been popping up a lot more lately is more hot dog places around than I ever remember before, is that they're just too got him expensive. They're like seven eight dollars for a goddamn hot dog. We got one place that's one places them for five bucks apiece, maybe six, but that's like the cheapest is gonna get.
Speaker 1: Hey, Cosco cell dozend dollars, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, com Iala just talked about inflation right here recently did she say things? She she was like, yeah, you know, groceries are high and gases high and things are going up.
Speaker 1: And then she just walked away.
Speaker 3: Come on, we're going to solve that problem.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 3: It's it's like when we talk, Hey, I like, I like what David Tolan's got going on out here. Potato wadges for blacks in twenty twenty four, I say, I say that I want the white folks and anything. I want them to get on in on it too.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, it'll be good. Some fucking sweet potato wedges that sounds like that'd be really.
Speaker 3: Good, just potential. But look, if you've got potato widges, we need we need to adjoint this their stapless potato wedges, because it's since KFC got rid of them. It's just the potato wige game has kind of felt falling off.
Speaker 1: It used to be like every gas station, every gas station had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not now, Oh right, pizza, you know. Frighten me said. Costco built their own hotel factory to keep the price low.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Costco is pretty much all about like owning every aspect of their supply and production.
Speaker 2: Lately, I actually been hitting the Sonic and they have a really good like chili cheese dog, not a quality hot dog by any stretch of imagination. They got any dog. They got enough ship on top of it that you can kind of ignore what the hot dog itself is, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so bad. This is the problem.
Speaker 1: Maybe you find a place with good oils, like those meats are supposedly, I mean, they shouldn't be eating my humans. They have the fucking sulfates, nitrates.
Speaker 2: I don't know what are those things? What are those things? I don't know those things are myths.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to tell me that most of this, most of the stuff that we eat is pain and the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is true too. The preservatives and the meat have been it's been said that humans should not eat it.
Speaker 2: Is that like roast beef has that weird like gasoline sheen on it?
Speaker 1: What is roast beef so different?
Speaker 2: I love roast beef, that's my favorite. That with some horse radish.
Speaker 1: This is my thing because right now my tomatoes are like off the hook, My zucchini is off the hook. My my chickens are laying like four to five eggs a day. So I'm making an egg castroll with roasted hash, green chilies, tomatoes fresh off the bush, and zucchini.
Speaker 2: You ever thought about just killing your chickens and getting all the eggs out at once?
Speaker 3: Why won't you come out? They make a certain eggs. David wants to know, if you're a fan of how where they microwave?
Speaker 2: I never seen a microwave the food, it's David.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure they put that on a roller, one of those rollers, you know, like.
Speaker 2: They used to wear roller skates. Did they used to come out of roller skates?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You had to be skaled to work it sonic ller skate.
Speaker 1: Now that's actually the other reason why I hate going anywhere is everybody is terrifying. I'm like, you're making food like you seem like you can hardly talk words. I don't know if you should be making my food. It's pretty scary. I don't I don't have faith in anyone.
Speaker 3: Well, we gotta what it used to be, like your managers would used to be older people, and then the people who are working and there will be the younger people. But you know, and that's still somewhat the case, except the fact that the younger people really don't give a fuck, I mean at all. Like now that is there's this internet ship where you can try to make money on the internet. They're just like fire me. I don't give fuck what you're gonna get. You're gonna get somebody, who you're gonna get, who you're gonna hire, You gonna hire tomorrow, all right, all right, I'm gonna do what I want to do, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you gonna find There was a girl I went I don't know, this was like a year and a half ago, two years ago or something, but I went to Freddie's with Freddie's.
Speaker 2: And where's there Freddie's down in Colorado Springs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a hand full down here. Freddy's pretty good. I never had Freddie's until I moved here, and I was like, this is actually very good fast food. Basically it's their custards, right they because they have like frozen concretes and custards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they remind me of Friendlies. I don't know if you ever had a Friendlies I have. Basically, it's just like Freddy's.
Speaker 1: We can't stop talking about food, so.
Speaker 2: We can talk about food. The rest of the joy takes in these Jews, so fuck them, let's just talk about food.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this girl was just like the look in her eyes was like one of like I can't wait to murder you and wear your skin is a suit. And I was like, hal you and customer service. You clearly hate all of us, Like I don't trust what you may have done to the food back there, ma'am. It was pretty intense. I'm pretty sure everyone everyone who hired her saw these red flags, but I think it's the same problem. They're like, well, who else is it going to be? We need someone?
Speaker 3: You're it? You Steem said he had had a bad experience at a restaurant. I'm not saying that I had. I can't quite say that I've had a bad experience that like a sit down restaurant, but like the fast fooding places. Yeah, because I got to because I got to stop there sometimes because it's just laid as hell, Especially when I'm doing like basketball season, I don't want to eat before the game and the games done at eight thirty, I need to eat something, and I'm just like, I ain't going home and cooking anything, so I just got to grab something quick. But yeah, you s at that time, it's just like there's nobody like overwatching them, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's like when the when the manager don't give a fuck boat. I mean, the rest of the people really ain't gonna care, period, you know what I'm saying. There was one time I walked in the joint and I walked right up and the man had his pants sagging off his ass and he was the manager. I was like, Oh, no, it's gonna be a bad day today. Boys, I already knew it. I said, I'm gonna grab something quick because we're gonna go watch a movie. So I need ten minutes, I'll be here, I'll be out. I was there for thirty five minutes. You know what I'm saying. I don't complain or anything, because I look back in there and I realized that that they've got people who don't have any motivation to do anything. I can't think beyond you know, the spot they're standing in. So I'm like, this is just kind of the way it is, and it's unfortunate. I mean, if you're gonna be in that particular industry, you can move up, and you can move up really quickly if you just work, like they'd be like, oh shit, you're gonna work. Oh shit, man, let's make you a manager. Damn it, you might be able to run a store. Let's give you a store. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: These managers are making like two hundred grand a year.
Speaker 3: Oh they can make you make some bank. Yeah, you make some bank now if you if you can become a GM up a store. So it's just like you can go in there if they and if they see that you're gonna actually work, because they've got so many people who are apathetic, you know, and it's yeah, it's hard not to be, because we had that stretch from about twenty twenty to twenty twenty two where they just gave you money, you know, didn't have to pay rent electricity bill. You cannot pay it. If you want to not pay it, you know what I'm saying. You can go up to the you know, get your your government check. We'll keep paying you, will actually pay you more than what we're supposed to, double, sometimes triple. I'm like, with shit, how much? Why did you want? Actually? Yeah, but oh, did you actually see I've seen in this circulate a round. I don't know if it's true or not, but there was somebody who took a picture of somebody's EBT receipt, which I'm pretty positive it's probably illegal, but that's okay. They took a picture of it and it was a it was an immigrant, obviously they were legal. They had thirteen thousand dollars worth of EBT money, and they had forty five hundred dollars worth of cash. Because every time you make a transaction, it spits out how much you got lived. So they have this is for the month, thirteen thousand dollars worth of food live and in forty five hundred dollars worth of cash. I was.
Speaker 1: I have to believe that was digitally edited, otherwise I just get I would.
Speaker 3: Hope, so I would hope. So, I mean, I'm just I'm just trying to I'm trying to figure it out. But it wouldn't surprise me, right if this was true.
Speaker 1: When what we're hearing is that people come in and they're getting funded, and whether it's like a Soros related NGO or our own government, that there's all of this money flowing all these people just just for funsies, just because Yeah, then it makes it more believable. But holy shit, who here doesn't need thirteen thousand dollars a month? But I have never even heard of that, Like what who makes it?
Speaker 3: I'm on that. I'm like, how much you gonna eat thirteen thousand dollars worth of food?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How many people are in your family? You're like, we have a family of sixty two?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right, yeah? And it used to be And I assumed, and look, it's gonna sound bad, but people who were crazy every way, I'm assuming that they're bawling because I don't know how you eat that much? You know what I'm saying, You got I mean, you've got to be making a bunch of money or you're getting supplemented. You know what I'm saying, You know what eat because usually the people who got you know, years ago, people who got fat, you knew they were rich because we could get fat like twice a week. You know what I'm saying, three times a week. Yeah, that's why it was.
Speaker 1: That's why it was sexy back in like the Renaissance and whatever enlightenment was, because it's you had to be rich to do it.
Speaker 3: Rich is sexy. Oh yeah, you get you. You get your big old, big old white girl. You know what I'm saying. That's what the brothers like. Brothers like them a big white, skinny black dude, love them a big white gap.
Speaker 1: But it's like every time I like skinny black guys too, spinny. I see skinny, skinny ass black guys and big giant women too, I'm like, huh, is it.
Speaker 3: A skinny That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. I don't know, but they.
Speaker 1: Just what the hell they just.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just something. It's just the thing. It's like you see a skinny black guy, You're like, Okay, where's the big white girl at Yeah, like if he's super skinny, you're just looking around for You're like, I know she's somewhere around here, scoping around. Oh man. But yeah, so so that used to show that you had a privilege, you know what I'm saying, as far as you were well to do because you had you had enough resources to actually overindulge.
Speaker 1: Now it's the reverse. You have enough resources to work out and eat quality food and like you have it all planned out for you by a food like a dietitian or whatever, like you're you're rich if you're skinny almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, kind of it's kind of backwards. It's kind of weird. Oh god, something weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, David said, my buddy when I was younger, just on some cookies and his babysitter ate them.
Speaker 2: That sounds like urban legend.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's not that's not really.
Speaker 1: I've seen it in a in a porn at the Seattle I used to go to like the porn Festival's the Amateur Porn Festival, just because I thought it was like edgy. I'm always just like grossed out and do not find it like in any way enticing. But I was just like, ooh, edgy, I'll go to the porn festival, you know, because I was like young and stupid or whatever, and that was one of the porns. It was one of the amateur porns. They like calm on the muffins and then the other the lady like eats the muffins, and I'm like, that's pretty gross, Like why just keep that to yourself?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, why can't they do normal ship? Let's like, come on our face, I mean, come on for.
Speaker 3: Real, come on he.
Speaker 1: Literally, come on, that's too much.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh, I want to because the cord did a shade and I want to. I want to say something about that. That boxer or one of the boxers, the e Maine. Okay, so allegedly she is a woman, except that she's not.
Speaker 1: She's x Y chromosomes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so she had an issue. He were the testes stopped growing externally, but they still growed internally.
Speaker 1: So that's an over Yeah that's what oies are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but uh so, yeah, so that's that's pretty much what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bullshit. You're a guy. I'm sorry you feel like a woman. You might have some tits or whatever's going on with your body.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but your there was no there. I don't think I could do that.
Speaker 1: It really was either, but like maybe there was something I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was the x Y chromosome. So they're saying that she has a vagina. Now I had a cousin, cares who was who was born with both. I do have a cousin it was born both yep, yep. And they had to choose, and they chose boy and it end up being right. Oh good, you could choose being wrong. Yeah, you can end up being wrong.
Speaker 1: So test the chromosomes at that point and see.
Speaker 3: You see I don't know this was bad. This is back in your nineties, so I have no clue. But but okay, so I have some sympathy a little bit for people like that. But if you if you're producing male levels of testosterone, yeah, you know what I'm saying, because you have nuts, they just didn't grow outside of your body because of the deformity. Unfortunately, you know, shouldn't be fighting women.
Speaker 1: Right, It's it's it's immoral, it's unethical. Something's wrong with you. You want to beat up women. There's something wrong with you. We call it what do we call it? Domestic fucking violence? Like, what the fuck is wrong with you? I don't give a shit. I'm sorry your life might have been hard or whatever. It doesn't mean you go beat up women. Asshole.
Speaker 3: Now, if I knew this, I we would have went on DraftKings and put some money in that these two U two gentlemen would have been in the finals because they are. Yeah I should have did.
Speaker 2: Are they going to fight each other? Yeah that's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah they are in the finals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so your dudes are gonna fight each other for the women's boxing championship.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that's that's gonna that's gonna happen. So so yeah, so there was what was it like? R G three was like, if you're gonna talk about standing up for women, to protect women and you got to protect your Maine, I was like, this is a particular circumstance where this particular person does have a distinct advantage because they produce male levels of testosterone, which means their bone density is different, their endurance is different. Like it's just it's just totally.
Speaker 1: Different biochemically and genetically a man, and therefore they have the male advantage. Yeah, yeah, it's fucked up. No, it's not a woman. I don't care if you think your woman, call yourself a woman or whatever. It doesn't change your biology, right, I don't think that's the right word. Your biochemistry.
Speaker 2: You know what will change your biology? If all of you right now in the show notes, go look and you join our day zero telegram group, it is guaranteed to give you titties. So right now, guaranteed to give or see or CTV either one. So just clarify now if you're on Rock Finn or Rumble, and the link to our telegram should be in the show notes and there you go, go click that motherfucker because it's going to be it's day zero twenty four to seven. In there, lady.
Speaker 1: There's really there's really good memes as well.
Speaker 3: It's pretty funny. Not main veal is that? What is that? What we're going to turn into main vieal.
Speaker 1: It's the War of the memes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you got man, you got to be careful when you're showing Olympic stuff or they show up block my video. I had to drink. I had to drink. Yeah, well for the fifteen seconds I showed it's like, are.
Speaker 2: They to erase the fact that stuff happened.
Speaker 1: No, they just they want to own it. They want you to not have any fun with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like, do you.
Speaker 2: Go to any official sources and watch that blue smurf faggot?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think well that that was supposedly erased actually like the day of but I don't know if it's back.
Speaker 3: Or what kind of but yeah, but they ready to I'm talking about it's like fifteen. It's like, dude, I just did an hour and a half and you're gonna block my whole video for fifteen. I mean it's like it was literally fifteen seconds and people had contexts. It's like damn man. I mean it's just and.
Speaker 1: That's supposed to be allowed under fair use, right, yeah, one time educational use whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, yeah, it happened to fair They like Olympics, like fuck your fair use. You know what I'm saying, fuck your couch come out? Oh oh you know what's what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The other weird thing about Paris because they had that like what subway like something. I don't know if it was connected to the cyber polygon or whatever. At this point, but all of their transportation shut down in the morning before the Olympics, and then right after the Olympics opening ceremony they had the blackout mm hm, And I was like, so this is this is predictive programming in some way, right, They're like, all right, time to have the mass transportation chaos and the blackouts, let's go.
Speaker 3: Or is it just coincidence.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm starting to think that they're not smart enough to do anything any predictive programming. They're like the idea that they're smart enough to pull off some double triple whammy in the intelligence propaganda world. That's starting to just feel ridiculous to me. These people are so fucking dumb, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: You don't think they got the double triple woman, not no more.
Speaker 2: Not. I think that fell apart like twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: The new people we got coming up, it's like, oh, guy's just shaking their head out, and I'm like, we got a shot. We can't even hit the people with the good looking propaganda anymore.
Speaker 2: This is right, though, Like look at this. The more I look at this Trump shooting thing, I'm like, this is unbelievable. Like so either was a shooter and he was fucking so good that he hit him with a shot on the ear, or there was multiple shooters and they were so bad that they couldn't kill fucking Trump. So like, either way, no matter how you fucking look at it, they're like, what is happening here? It's like I can't even bother it. Honestly, it's like this it's a fuck off. I don't even care.
Speaker 1: I got I got kind of tripped.
Speaker 2: Out because I'm still snow Ellen Dullis or James Angleton behind this one. I guarantee.
Speaker 1: When I saw the shoe, because at the first when it was first happening, I was like they pulled the shoes off? Why? And then I was like, oh, so they have a fucking shoe there, because that's their like goddamn calling card for like this is a false flag, But couldn't they also plant something like that to make everyone think it was a false flag so that they wouldn't look at the actual cold like it's a double false flag.
Speaker 2: I don't give them any no, okay, anytime it's a double triple anything, just like Nope, they're not that smart. They're not smart enough to pull off the double triple ammy. They're so fucking stupid that they couldn't even kill Trump. But I don't even know how many fucking I mean, they left the whole thing wide open and they couldn't kill the guy like they are not.
Speaker 1: That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they intentionally lift everything open, like intention Like it was like, this is like blake. This is the most blake disregard in the history of blatant disregard, allright, Just like I mean, running across the top of the building just looking at I'm just like, this ain't real. Is it to me? This ain't real? Somebody tell me this ain't real? And like the more you just think about it, like Dave, this ship was real. Like I just sit there and I just keep thinking about it because I'm like, all right, man, can I can I think of some reason why, why why they will fake this and just say this ship ain't adding up for fake. So it's just like y'all are dad fucking bad man.
Speaker 1: You can't even full off your own ship. Well, And people are talking about his ear is back in place or whatever, there's no wound there, and I'm like, I yeah, maybe, But also like he's a vain fucking bastard, Like you don't think he would have his ear like fixed or whatever if he could, right, I mean these people get like plastic surgery and all kinds of things all of the time. I don't know. I don't know if you're stupid enough to like pretend there was an ear wound and then just forget to keep pretending like that would also just be like, really, are you that bad at this? Or do you want people to think that you didn't have an air buioped? That was the point, right, I don't know which all are you going for here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know. I just know that it was. It's just it's just bad all the way around, Okay, I mean it's just horrible. I mean it's horrible all the way down to the to the fact that they got the damn chicks out there who couldn't even put a gun back in the holster. I mean, that's just that's just how bad it is. Like they missed a holster like four times.
Speaker 1: I'm like, and that too, I'm like, did you tell them to do that? Did you tell them to do that and they would look that fucking stupid? Or are they that fucking bad at their job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's just like it's too it's this looks too terrible to be like, oh yeah, it's it up. I'm like, damn. I mean, y'all couldn't have set up to nias. I mean, my god.
Speaker 1: But they always they always kind of do that, like all their false ways are kind of fucking sloppy. If you look closely and all it all starts to fall apart, and you're like, what did you want us to see through it? Are you mocking us? But the rest of the people are just like believing it, And then the few people who look you're just making fun of them by how shitty it is.
Speaker 2: Were there any rabbis there in elaborate robes that we didn't catch in any of the other photographs.
Speaker 1: Probably probably because, you know, Jews for Trump.
Speaker 2: I don't buy the Jews for Trump thing. I don't think Jews like Trump. I don't care what he did for them. I think that he moved the fucking embassy and all that stuff and did the whole Jerusalem thing out of obligation. They got something on them. But I don't think that he's the puppet the Zionist puppet. People think that he is. I think he might. I think he resents that to some degree.
Speaker 3: But perhaps they had white days for white days for hairs.
Speaker 2: That's racist. I'm offended.
Speaker 1: They had, huh, white dudes, white women, No.
Speaker 2: White dude support Kamala Harris, the guy has allays do it?
Speaker 3: They she had a whole bunch of white dudes.
Speaker 2: They're on the payrolly, honestly, I'm just you know, the report of the emulation, they had.
Speaker 3: A zoom call. I think it was poor Kamala. Yeah, they did it love and we're gonna do it, love it, scrub shoot it now.
Speaker 1: God Like, please don't ever show anyone this again. They're like pretending. So the numbers the donations she got like her first night or whatever, was supposedly eighty one million dollars, which.
Speaker 2: I heard her numbers as high as like two fifty.
Speaker 1: Well yeah that was like within a few days. But like the first number they reported, they were like eighty one million dollars race for Kamala, which is exactly as many voats as Biden supposedly got. I was like, is this just your this is your fake number?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: As are terrible, Like I watched her ad. Her ad starts off with her cackling a little bit, and then she goes, right now is the time, not tomorrow? Right now you can send You can send five or ten dollars, and we can put out ads that will target undecided voters. You're not supposed to say it like that. You're not supposed to come out and say you're targeting because there are no undecided voters at this point. If you're an under I always this undecided voter mythology that we hear about every election. There are no undecided voters are if you're undecided at the last minute, you should be putting the camp, okay.
Speaker 1: Camp with everyone, Corey.
Speaker 3: Couldn't somebody be like going through all this time and had them like a like a dry erase board, have Trump on one side, hairs on the other side.
Speaker 2: Of the Only people should be undecided are people who are just now waking up from a comba five minutes ago. They can be undecided, okay everyone else.
Speaker 3: You know, I think that.
Speaker 1: Even like a year or two ago, no one's undecided. Basically, like they have all those things after a debate, and they have these like supposedly normal people and they're like, Okay, you were undecided before we went into debate. Now that the debate's over, what do you think? And they have some pre canned answer and I'm like, you nobody fucking thinks like that. Nobody's like, I'm not sure. Let's see how the debate goes. Nobody nobody thinks debates matter.
Speaker 3: You know you think you don't think after after the debate you'd be like, oh damn you know. I mean you might be like.
Speaker 1: Wow, that guy can't talk or walk, so maybe he's not a good joys like that.
Speaker 3: So I'm definitely voting for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: W that's definitely one.
Speaker 1: That's the guy that screams strength.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's what we won't somebody that's scream strength. If you if you can barely make a senence and you can't make it up and down to fly the stairs, that's the guy.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of false flags, uh, the the men who supposedly pulled off nine to eleven are being let out of Guantanamo.
Speaker 3: Obay, Now.
Speaker 2: That got overridden by the Secretary of Defense.
Speaker 1: Oh good, I don't even understand.
Speaker 2: The movesterminded anything.
Speaker 1: No, I feel bad for them. Who knows what they did. I don't know, maybe they.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are probably a bunch of cunts who like fuck goats and beat women and stuff, but like other than the normal cultural stuff you get from the fucking Arabs, like no big deal, No, I don't really give a fuck out of these people, really like they could saying Guantanamo forever, But it doesn't really matter. They were not behind nine to eleven. They were the puppets of They weren't behind shit. Maybe they wrangled up to fucking guys who were used in the OP. Perhaps that's what they were fucking responsible for. But the idea that's a bunch of fucking you know, a bunch of motherfuckers and caves just fucking planned the shit and pulled it out fuck right, and suck my dick, seriously, fuck right off.
Speaker 1: The whole story is so so weak. But yeah, these guys have been in Guantanamo since then. I'm like, do you know what they do to people in Guantanamo. I'm sure most of us don't know, but the things we do know are like bad enough. So these people have been exceptionally deeply psychologically tortured for like twenty some years, and you're gonna let them go.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, man, putting back out in public, that's a good thing. Like it would be probably probably eating like a laming through it too, forced down their throat. Maybe, Yeah, you get waterboarded daily. This is it's like it's like a right Jimmy brunch. It's like dangn again, waterboarding.
Speaker 1: Waterboarding, then forced feeding with pork and then uh, you know you have those things wrapped around. It's like a wrap around device that like goes around their eyes and their ears so they're seeing and hearing just whatever's program to be seen and heard NonStop, twenty four hours a day. Oh my god, Like literally I think killing them would be a MERSI.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're still not torturing them. They're probably just normal prisoners by this point.
Speaker 1: Oh Like remember that was whole Disant's whole fucking thing was he went down to Guantanmo to tell them that he was there to help them have more human rights and be tortured less, so that he could find out exactly what it was that bothered them the most so that they could do that more so they could torture them better. That was the Santasus thing. And people are like, he's a hero.
Speaker 3: That guy. No, he might be a hero. Hey didn't I say that we're all villains and somebody's eyes.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's poor mind controlled children broughtb me think he's a hero.
Speaker 3: Well, just depending depending on what you're being shown over a particular person, they could be a hero. You found a lot of people have found out a lot of stuff about after somebody died, you know, and that was not you know, that becoming of them. And uh, I know people say, you know, respect the dead, but I'm like, look, you gotta dash in between your name and you got numbers on each side, so I can talk about your life because you can't do shit else about it, all right, So whatever you produce is what you produce. If you wanted something better, then you should have left a better legacy, That's all I know. But you gotta dash. You got numbers on each side. So if you were a piece of ship, I'm just gonna call you what you were, a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: I think it's weird to pretend people are different than they are just because they're dead.
Speaker 3: Respect them, Respect the dead. I'm like, he was a sacka ship. She was a sack of ship, you know, what I'm saying. It's just like, what kind of respect you want me to have for them?
Speaker 1: I mean, he didn't get better because they died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's that's the claim. You know what I'm saying. Once when somebody passes, it's like, oh, you know they do the what is it they do the slices show presentation. Yeah, showing holding the baby with their grandma and all this. I'm just like, you're gonna show the other ship they did too. You want to show the bad shit they did. This is a moment of celebration. Yeah, they're gone ship because they were dance. They were staying on this earth. You know what I'm saying. I mean, my goodness, I ain't that I've never understood you, and I ain't gonna lie to you. Weird, extremely weird standing around. Are y'all ready to eat? Not with y'all? I'm ready to leave. You know what I'm saying. All niggas talking about damn having a meal. I don't want to hang around y'all. You know what I'm saying, Who are you? First off, I don't even know who you are. Second of all, this is weird as fuck? All right, So this is already, especially for depending on you know, who's there, loved one, things of the nature, if you you know, with somebody close to you, it's just it's just like you go up to people and you're like, what are you gonna say? I ain't got ship to say because I don't know what to say. Nobody knows, like, sorry for your loss, man, I'm sorry that you came up to me. Look, dude, I'm not sure why I'm actually hearing, why this is happening. All right, it would be better if you know, we just bury them, y'all didn't come around. You want to sing your condolences, put it in the po box. I might check it sometimes. I mean that's about it. So you know.
Speaker 1: It depends too though. I mean, like I think like the close family needs it, they need the closer they need to like sit around talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then all the extended people come in. It's like super weird. They're like, oh, I'm so sorry, yeah, and you're like, you don't fucking know me. Why are you even talking to me? You have no idea the depth of my pain.
Speaker 3: Why are you here?
Speaker 1: But you can also have like these cultures where it's like it actually is a celebration. Everyone's there telling stories and like laughing about who they were, especially.
Speaker 3: When that's a good person.
Speaker 1: The stories are true.
Speaker 3: I mean, the only time, the only time I want something like that is if we got like a true warrior's death, like a spartacle. You know what I'm saying. It's just saying, let against the Roman army. I mean, slay a whole bunch of people, free people from their bonded you know what I'm saying. And when when they finally clipped them, Hey, I'm fine having a having a big ceremony for an spartacas. You know what I'm saying. He did something epic, all right? And if you're just around here and you work for forty years, you know what I'm saying, It's like, let's not do nothing epic. Let's not spend a bunch of money. That's the first thing. Yeah, Like, man, man, we need money to bury you. I'm like, what did we talking about? Thirty thousand dollars? I'm like, oh my god, why thirty.
Speaker 1: We need to go back to Just like you dig a six foot hole, you wrap them in linen and you put them in the hole. That's like ten dollars, right, forty bucks maybe, like that's cheap, like we just and it's better for the earth. Okay. And here's the other thing. Supposedly. I want to look into this more because I want to know if it's true. But Vanilla Ice says that if you bury a family member on a property you own outright own, that you never have to pay property taxes again because now it's like a sacred site or something.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's get some family's the one, because there's all kinds of weird fucking laws like this, and death is one of those things where like there's all kinds of things you don't have to do, but they will tell you you have to do them to get the money out of you. They're like, oh, yeah, you have to embalm the body. No you don't. Oh yeah, you have to put them in a coffin. No you don't, like you have to do dead No you don't.
Speaker 2: Can't you be buried and turned into like a marshroom or a vinyl record these days?
Speaker 1: These days, yes, you could be buried and turned into food. But yeah, I mean for trees and ship mushrooms and trees, maybe you can be turned into food too. People eat your placenta.
Speaker 2: Why not? A person's gross? Those people should camps, that's your religion. But I told you of the population needs to be in a camp.
Speaker 3: Cat Corey's got over y'all. It's called a camp. I didn't see what kind of kind of camp it was. It's just a camp.
Speaker 1: Just a camp. Yeah, stay, summer camp, summer camps for kids. I have to correct the record. It's not just that seventy percent of university students thought that words were violence. It's that they believe that words are as damaging as physical violence.
Speaker 2: As because they're fat and ugly and stupid with blue hair.
Speaker 1: As damaging as damaging. They literally believe that.
Speaker 2: Those people deserve a punch in the face. You'll never understand the hardships of life until you've at least been punched in the fucking face.
Speaker 3: There's only there's only certain times where words will be as damaging as physical violence. And this when you're dealing with somebody that you love. Ah, yeah, that's the only that's the only time. And you get and you get devastating news like hey, I never really liked you and your piece of ship. I'm leaving you today? Do what you get hit with that? You're like, you get blindsided with that? You know what I'm saying, So that could that could cut deep? You know what I'm saying. Somebody who's been one of your best friends for a while, you find out they portray you. You know what I'm saying, stuff like that, that's what words you know what I'm saying. Words and things of that nature could be as damaging. But you have to have you have to have an emotional connection.
Speaker 2: There were people who break your heart to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you, though, when people are talking shit or praise, I'm like, it doesn't really matter to me unless I know you love you and respect you, then it matters to me what you say about me. But like everybody else, I'm like, why do you think I would care what you are to say? I may know who you are now, I may know how to treat you and like what boundaries to have, but I don't care what you think or saying.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna take. Yeah, Like when you get commenters on you know, certain videos and stuff, when they leave stuff, you might have banter back and forth, you know what I'm saying, discourse, but at the end of the day, like it didn't. It didn't like affect you. It's not like devastated this somebody like my video, you know what I'm saying, Like my comed Yeah, you know what I'm saying. With somebody you actually have a connection with, they come and say something hurtful, Yeah, hurtful. Yeah. So you we actually we actually uh tiptoe around with people that we actually care about a lot of times we don't say a lot of things are on my mind and that's to protect said relationship or whatever.
Speaker 1: So you know, like actually you're a piece of ship and you're fat and stupid and I hate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like just like you know, saying stuff like that, people say that like in the heat of the moment. Well, the heat of the moment is what you've been thinking all this time. You just you just got pushing the point where you think at it. Yeah, you blurreded it out soon m hm. Yes. So that's where that's where words could be as hurtful, because that could you know, change the outlook as far as on people's lives and things of that nature. I actually had somebody I know, well I don't personally know him, I know the guy, but he was I don't think I think it was his Beyonce, I believe. But anyway, he broke up with her, and she came over the next day to get her stuff, and he had a woman in there doing the thing. You know what I'm saying, her first, Yeah, But usually what that means is that he spent men. Men. Men don't men know rebound like that. You know what I'm saying. We ain't rebounded that quickly, you know what I'm saying, unless there was some some seas already laid and she blew her head off the next day.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, Okay, but that's it's still.
Speaker 3: Not yeah, yeah, but that's what I'm saying. But well, here, here's what I here's what I say about that. I always say that you need to be careful with how you treat people for the simple fact that she could have brought the gun to you first, like Shachi, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Like, so there's there's a there's a there's a fine line on that stuff right there, Like like how you treat people, how you go about as far as relationships and things of that nature. Even if you're gonna leave somebody man and you know, try to be at least a little bit respectful because you don't know what the other person's thinking, you know, as far as how invested they were and this and all that, and you know they still love you and all that, and then like they I mean they talking about like the next day like that. We ain't talking about six weeks, two months, a year. We talked the very next day. Boom you walk right in and it's just like now you're just thinking aback and you're like, well, damn, I mean, how long has this going on? And so that's where the mentality. And people always tell me, oh, you know, they're not emotionally stable and things of that nature. I'm like, dude, okay, I mean I got you all right, but you don't know what you're going to do if your wife decides to leave you somebody who you've had a kid with, and then the next day you go over to get your stuff out and she got some dude and they're railing her. You know what I'm saying, You don't know what you're gonna do right then and there, you know what I'm saying, because at that moment, you're hurt. So you just have to always be careful with how you treat people, and you know how you approach things as far as breakups and in particular relationships even friendships. So you just have to be careful. There's there's ways to do it where you know you can both leave amicably and kind of ideally.
Speaker 1: It takes some kind of like maturity and emotional wellness I feel like, but most people don't. Yeah, I didn't have like a breakup with someone that I stayed sort of like friends with like that, we stayed like respecting each time to write until I was like thirty something.
Speaker 2: There's no point in any of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it used, it didn't happen. Yeah, it doesn't happen, and it probably shouldn't to be honest.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like it's okay to you don't stay friends friends, You're just like, I don't hate you. We're it's cool. We're people in the world. You're not just like, let's talk, okay, right, but like you just not hate everyone. Before that, I was like, I hope you die. I tted pieces of ship basically. Yes, I basically didn't date people who were worth hoping they stay alive until I was thirties.
Speaker 3: There you go, So you were so you were stuck in that place that most women are.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, a daddy issue is low self esteem?
Speaker 3: What what? What turns you own? And what's based for you?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it turned me on. It was just like this is good, this is safe feeling because it's not actually emotionally connected. People with trauma like don't want a deep emotional bond. Actually they want like what makes sense to them, which is more trauma. I know it's confusing. That's what your deepest heart wants. It's just like that's all you can handle.
Speaker 3: This is what you feel too.
Speaker 2: I don't feel this way now.
Speaker 1: You don't have low self esteem and daddy issues.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Well I don't anymore. So that's the good news. You can heal from trauma. It is possible.
Speaker 3: M okay, okay. I like to hear it. My my favorite lines is that I've been working on myself. You know that line. Let's use what I hear.
Speaker 2: From you found a better lube or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been working a self massager.
Speaker 3: And then and then then like, well, how long you've been working on yourself?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Seven years? I'm like, damn, are you doing yet? Are you close.
Speaker 2: I take those motherfuckers who are like I got my thirty year, I've been sober chip and I still go to meetings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's unpopular opinion, But twelve step is not actually healing you. If you have to keep doing it forever, you're not healed.
Speaker 3: You're just in the h That's what I thought. Yeah, that's what I thought. Yeah, because because I know some of your stuff is about healing from trauma, well.
Speaker 1: I used to do the twelve step thing. I'm literally I literally would leave middle school to go down to the AA meeting next to my school, and that was one of my periods every day. So like I've been in twelve step. It's probably ridiculously way too long. And then I just saw that like no one hears healing, No one hears any different than they were when they were trash drunk. They're just he're like and everybody's here like bragging, and everyone here is trying to fuck each other, and like nothing healthy here is going on. That's pretty It's obvious to anybody. There's good ship in it. There's good shit. I'll say, like the four step fucking awesome, it's great. It's really good stuff. There's really good stuff in there, but you have to like take it much much deeper than the twelve step will let you go. It's not gonna heal you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh so so the Twilve steps too many stamps? No, not enough really.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just like you can do it, and you can do it superficially. There's people who will do the twelve steps over and over and over again, and they're just kind of like, yeah, if I'm doing the twelve steps, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, no, if you're being really honest with yourself and you're actually dealing with your trauma, then you're good.
Speaker 2: You think of the wagon. So they can do the twelve steps over again.
Speaker 1: No, they just start again. They don't even have to go get drunk again or take it do. They just do it again.
Speaker 2: But as well, they got to take you to have an excuse and an opportunity now if they're going to start over.
Speaker 1: I just also was like I never got in the in the like many many years over a decade that I was connected with twelve Steps, I never got more than a twenty four hour coin, and they got me the twenty four hour coins, so that I could have a coin. Finally, like because there's no there's no actual reason to heal. It's not just like a little band aid.
Speaker 3: Will be careful because when you type in twilst it recover, where you ask if you want to call it damn suicide. I just wanted to.
Speaker 1: Stays were I say this again, saying that, like, if it's good, it's good and it's helping you, then do it and then realize you probably have to go beyond it.
Speaker 2: It's probably is that hotline. It forwards you to Canada's made system.
Speaker 3: Oh they forgot yeah, yeah, yeah, we can help you. Hey, they got a one step system. Let's see, so okay, twelve steps recovery. We got a sentence, trust, liberation, understanding, acknowledgment, freedom, gruth, reflection, forgiveness, continuity, connection, helping others.
Speaker 2: They don't sound like they're on a on a that's not a very smooth continualm if you ask me, it's.
Speaker 1: And they're all helpful things like this is the other thing. The guy I can't remember so fucking I used to know all this ship by heart. But the guy who started Alcoholics Anonymous was a nutritionists.
Speaker 2: I want to say he made millions of dollars on the ship.
Speaker 1: No, not at all, but like half of his program was actually nutritional. It was like, you have to be eating like this, you have to be getting your vitamins and your nutrients because half of this shit. No, he didn't have any products, but he was honest. And it's true. People people who have depression, anxiety, like mental health disorders, addiction, all this stuff, if they get their nutritional ship in order, they'll stop having all those problems in the vast majority of cases. So it's like it's a nutritional deficiency disorder. Actually, but they cut that ship out. This is the actual conspiracy. They cut that ship out and you just have the twelve steps, so you still have all the deficiencies that are like, and I'm nobody's saying that's the only reason you're fucked up. You have trauma, that's why you're fucked up. But your body is also in trauma if you're not getting your proper nutrition.
Speaker 3: So this is why I like, like ice cream. Ice creams got nutrition.
Speaker 1: You can't. You don't have to cut it out. You just have to make sure you're getting everything.
Speaker 2: How do you get everything? I don't I've been looking at like.
Speaker 3: Yes, Look, make sure you drink you one glass of red wine with Yeah, I have one cigarette, one shot of liquor, fried chicken. Make sure you got broccoli though boiled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not doing so bad to throw in some fresh berries. Get a little better potato maybe, or a grain in there somewhere.
Speaker 3: You get your fresh grains. Bad for you, that's what they told me.
Speaker 1: I thought so too.
Speaker 2: For grains good for you or bad for you, I don't know, but I like bre it, so they're good for you.
Speaker 1: Then I know I'm back to I'm back to grains being okay, but you gotta do them right.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this, how many motherfucking people over the years would have starved to death if not for the agricultural revolution and the introduction of grain.
Speaker 3: If it was for grain, we wouldn't have nobody here today. Okay.
Speaker 1: And there's also really good nutrients and potatoes and grains.
Speaker 3: So yeah, potato got everything you need to keep you on this planet.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: When they had the potato fame and they were fucked up. You know what I'm saying, ain't had a brand fame and it had a potato fame about to them.
Speaker 1: We're back to food again. Well, I had a guy on my show, David Stephen, I think his name was. He's a Canadian guy, and he's got all sorts of other shit going on too. That's pretty interesting. But he does something that his family developed over time because so many of them were severely mentally ill. So they'd have like schizophrenia, like bipolar and just like over and over again, and they were like, what the fuck is actually going on? So they developed this. It is sort of like a vitamin whatever supplement, but it's all of these nutrients that are super scarce in our modern diet because of modern agriculture basically leaching all of the nutrients out of the ground and never replacing them. And so when people take this, his family members who were committed to psychiatric words got out of the psychiatric wards and now live normal lives because of it. That's just one of like a billion things. There's all sorts of studies though that, like your mental health is so connected to your nutrient levels that it's insane.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought your mental health was like connected to like you were hanging around sex and ship or not that too. Yeah, yeah, because I just I just see that, like people who have pieces of ship in their lives.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: Mental health.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but that's why they have pieces of ship in their lives. But they also pretend like that's the whole thing now too. They're like mental health is like a thing that happens to you, just totally disconnected from your habits, from like how much exercise you get, how many like good relationships you have, like you're talking about like your nutrition, all these things totally disconnect from that. It's just, oh, you're just mentally unwell now, and take a chance with mental health. Yeah, well, I mean like like you can be you could be going through some things sometimes, you know what I'm saying. You can have self doubt and things of that nature. You can feel worthless. But that don't mean that I'm not gonna get up and go to work no more. I mean when I when I go to work to more.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, he's correct, like people will go a whole lifetime with the fucking boo hoo shit, you know, the poor me ship, and it's really like just the fuck up. Nobody cares do his motherfucker starving in fucking the congo lithium minds So I can talk on my cell phone. So fuck you, my man, for real about it, your blue haired faggot fuck off.
Speaker 1: I loved in my classroom. I would get the victims right and they'd be like, well, I can't do this because it is and I can and in you don't understand. And I love it because I get to be like, oh, I understand. Let me list all the things for you that I also have, Like look at me, I'm still here every day doing this because people pretend again that like if you have something bad or you have a trauma, now you're done forever. Now you're a victim forever. Now you never have to try again or take care of yourself or take responsibility for yourself because you have a thing happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. It's like me like, like, I'm not a fan of Earth. I don't enjoy the process. It's pretty much shit. But I don't wake up every day just like Somber. I'm just understand. I'm like, yeah, I don't enjoy Earth. It's the processes is duky. It's like, man, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I haven't even hit like I haven't even hit moments of true sorrow yet. You know what I'm saying, parents still living things of that nature. So I hadn't even hit my rough patch yet. That's not the way for me. There's no doubt about it if I don't leave first. So it's just like, you know, looking at the process, understanding it, body begins to break down the tear a You're like, yeah, man, this is garbage. Man, Why don'tybody want to be here for this nonsense? But I don't wake up, you know, pushing that out into the ether, you know what I'm saying. You know, I wake up and I'm like, I'm gonna do my job and I'm gonna be okay today.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that's pretty normal. Actually, people are like, I don't know, this is I guess. I'm a so I guess I'll do this now. But like you have joy, you like, right, there's things you love doing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. Just because I don't enjoy this process, that mean now I don't have things that I enjoy. Yeah, I mean, so it's just like it's just you know, when once you understand the finality of it, you're just like, damn, okay, Well I don't want to put anybody else through this ship so I mean, you know, I'm kind of I'm gonna do my part there. I'm gonna do my part there, and uh, you know, but I'm gonna I'm gonna thug it out. You know what I'm saying'n go take myself out and nothing like that. I'm gonna thug it out, That's what they say. I'm gonna thuget right on that.
Speaker 1: The finality like is freeing for me. I'm like, oh, this is great, but if I had to do it forever, it would not be great. It's like great because I know I'm gonna die someday, Like cool, We're good. But if I thought I was gonna live forever, like holy shit, this would be hell.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you get to live through through the the real robots.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of excited to see the end of the world. Like I think, like if there was any time in history that I got to live, now is the coolest fucking time to be alive.
Speaker 3: Like, this ship's.
Speaker 1: Wild as fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't like it all.
Speaker 3: Sorry to the camps with you was like, well, hey, to the camps, that's just that's just the way we're working is now. Okay. This way we're working is but yeah, I don't know. It's just you know, if you've got certain views and stuff of you know, the process and it's playing and all that stuff, and you know, act accordingly, but you ain't got to go around with a somber movie and stuff. You can still find enjoyment in things in life in it, you know, and it'd be okay. But understand overall, you're just like, you know, that's kind I think that's kind of way I am like. Over I'm like, you know, you don't.
Speaker 2: Like wake up with theirs to wear black and listen to like Marilyn Manson.
Speaker 3: Uh, not exactly. I mean I did like Marilyn Manson. Was that the New Ship? Yeah, that was one of the things I did play, But no, I like, yeah, yeah, some of it, some of it, yeah, But but no I did. I didn't wake up like that, you know. I never woke up and like, you know what, fuck it, I'm gonna do something extreme. It's like, let me stay stay in a good straight line here. I'm just trying to make it to death relatively unscathed. You know what I'm saying. Not be like homeless, you know what I'm saying, Not get beat up, stab shot, Like if I can do that, then like at the end when I'm going I'll be like, all it was, okay, okay, uh, I need better than a whole lot of other people.
Speaker 2: I do, all right, So.
Speaker 1: It is weird that jd Vance wears eyeliner. Sorry, Green Mountain Girl just said, were some eyeliner like jd Vance? And he does. He wears eyeliner. What's about that?
Speaker 2: Maybe it brings out his eyes.
Speaker 1: It does, and his eyes look much better for it. But like, that's weird.
Speaker 3: We got to give it to him that he's with a chick of color man. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: It's also quite surprising. I just had a conversation with Sophia Smallstrom that should be out within a week or so. But we're talking about jd Vance in his book He'll Billy Elegy, and part of the conversation touches on this and apparently this guy grew up like dirt ass poor, which is actually pretty rare I think for a politician. It's like that's interesting too. I mean, clearly he's with the technocrats, so like not trying to say he's like salvaging much, but like he has the background to be a real human of the background because he's a put warm on the fucking ground. Like when you grow up super poor, like you know what life is like. You know some part of you is real, Like when you grow up with a silver spoon or whatever, you're like pretty detached.
Speaker 3: I got you. Yeah, well, well, folks was like, oh, you know Trump picked the it's Israel shield JD. Vans. I'm just like, are all of them? Aren't all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean you ain't gonna pick anybody, y'all. Y'all know that's why the the TikTok ship went through, right, because they had to eat your money in it. They're like, well, we got to give money to Israel, and that's why it went through. Otherwise it had been shot down.
Speaker 1: I thought they're trying to cancel it because it was not censoring anti Jewish sentiment.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, No, it had. It had a whole bunch of money attached to it, so money for Ukraine, money for Israel. Yeah. I'm just like, that's why when I asked people about the they were talking about the was it the border ship and they were like all the Republicans shot down the bill. I was like, well, what else was in the bill? Because I know there was something else in the bill, because they're always is. You know what I'm saying. You look up there and the bills like you know, you got to give up your first born. You know what I'm saying. We're gonna go, We're gonna deduct money out everybody's account the first of every month, and it just be a bunch of dumb shit. You be like, home, what's this? What's this got to do with this wall? We need to be you know, semantics, you know what I'm saying. It just like we just started writing. You know what I'm saying. We got a little out of control. You know what I'm saying, We got a little a little happy.
Speaker 1: There may have been like a lot of cocaine involved.
Speaker 3: Just let it go. Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't. I don't really understand that as far as how they work it with these bills. I'm just like, would it make more sense to when you made a bill that would just be on the core topic as opposed to having thirty things in it and a thousand pages that people are not gonna read through and they admit they don't read through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't give the fuck.
Speaker 3: I'll just do what they're told.
Speaker 1: I just I'm pasting the day zero Telegram link in the chat.
Speaker 2: If you join the goddamn Telegram people and rumble.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm not pasting it there because it won't let me unless I go to rumble, which I'm not gonna do right now. So hopefully you come join us by clicking below you wherever you're watching, oh listening if you're hearing.
Speaker 3: This on the podcast, And yeah, I actually have.
Speaker 1: To go soon, so I'm gonna I'm gonna start to close things down. If anything else they want to add before.
Speaker 2: We start to say Telegram, all of us.
Speaker 4: Telegram Corey is is excellent and marketing, as you can tell, Join the Telegram when you go to a camp.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, look this is just the way this thing works, all right. Look, and I know this say is a little authoritarian and it needs to be. Okay, join the Telegram or camp. I mean, you know what I'm saying. It's just.
Speaker 1: You guys clearly don't know what's good for you, so we have to force you camp.
Speaker 3: But don't worry.
Speaker 2: We serve food at the camp, just re education camps.
Speaker 3: There'll be water, big water, food, shelter, waterboarding, yeah, some of that too, do have activities, daily activities.
Speaker 1: We just attracted all of the freaks, like all of the hardcore, like change fetish people are like, oh waterboarding, Okay, I'm in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, all right. Oh free mine, Rumbled is free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rumble is free.
Speaker 3: You don't have to pay.
Speaker 1: You actually don't have to pay to be on rock fin either, except for the premium content. And Day zero was never a premium content on here, so they're both free.
Speaker 3: Yep. So yeah, and we also suggest that you know, if you want to, you can click on the podcast and even though you've watched it, you can let that ship run in the back. Yeah, and you can leave us a review, yeah, reviews, thumbs up, Apple Podcasts. Let that thing run in the background.
Speaker 1: And have a check. Have you checked the reviews, Corey? Yeah, well we're gonna check them, So you guys go leave some good ones so we can read them next time. XQ do you want to tell the people anythings?
Speaker 3: Xqu four to twenty dot com. Me and Corey are doing a weekly show now on Thursdays, Beyond the Cube. We had our first show last Thursday, Okay, and so that's going to be a mixed bag. Okay, we may be talking about stuff to the serious. We may be talking about, you know, a man putting the eel up his ass. So we did have some people pop in. We'll be doing that on YouTube, Rumble, and Twitter, so you'll be able to watch on all those platforms. We'll also be live streaming Showtime with the Cube. Whenever we do that, we'll let y'all know that as well. Of Corey. Did you get the chance to watch that pool?
Speaker 2: No, it was sold out.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. I mean I liked it, Okay, you did. Yeah, it was funny.
Speaker 1: I'm not a comic person though, so like that, you can't piss me off by doing things wrong. So I'm only interested in like how entertaining it is.
Speaker 3: And it was pretty It is, like like I'm not pissed off about anything. It's just I don't know something something was off.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's always like been sexual and gay and weird.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, but yeah, yeah, but I'm not talking about that. Like something about the movie was off, like compared to the other two movies.
Speaker 2: I had de Pool too yesterday and it was kind of stupid. It was funny, but it was retarded.
Speaker 1: They're all stupid.
Speaker 3: They're all stupid. Yeah, but like like like this one, like the best.
Speaker 2: Thing that Running Arounds ever did is these mint Mobile commercials.
Speaker 3: So I don't think this was so much a Deadpool movie as it was a huge Jackman send off. Yeah, m hm, a final send off for Hugh Jackman because it's like.
Speaker 2: A rapper something tiring.
Speaker 1: He's just he's not gonna be Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, he was supposed to be Wolverine again, like when he did Logan that was gonna be Yet then he came back for this, Yeah, because what he said is it's it's too hard on his body to try to get that shredded. A yeah, because he has eat like chicken and green beans, and yeah he's shredded, ain't no doubt about it. But you got to put a lot of work in to get that shredded. So but yeah, I don't know. Something about it was just it was just off, Like maybe it was just maybe I felt like it was just too dumb, you know what I'm saying. Like it was just like I was just like, all right, now you just get get really dumb, and I need at least a simplest of something it's gonna happen, like some plot. So I think that's what kind of makes me up.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely a never in any moment like actually serious, You don't ever fear that the villain is gonna win, Like there's no tension at all. Perhaps that's part of it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, well Corey, you want to tell the people things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find me in fucking Telegram.
Speaker 3: Bloody History, substinct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing that you make money on your book, and you can find me also in Substack Rugways at substack dot com, and you can find me at rugways dot org. Everything I do is here also on Roughing and Rumbles, so check it all out. We'll see you guys next weekend, hopefully with Charlie.
Speaker 3: Have a good week.