Speaker 2: On Intago.
Speaker 1: This would be Orlando's Rock Station one O one one w j R R and down to the final three days of Rock the Bank cash giveaways Taco.
Speaker 2: That means, if my calculations are right, thirty nine thousand dollars given away. That's thirty nine thirteen, Today, thirteen, tomorrow, thirteen next Ey chance to swin one thousand dollars in Rock that Bank.
Speaker 1: Fatten up your savings of counter checking account on nine oh five this morning your first chance, and then it's hourly throughout the day till nine oh five tonight with Clinger. A thirty three year old dude in the UK has been arrested after he uh flashed a group of women he met at a club and then I guess saw again outside near Kebab restaurant.
Speaker 2: Wait wait at a Kobab restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's right, Kobob's stand. Yeah, that's a big thing in England.
Speaker 2: Uh, you're kind of like, you know, we have hot dog stands on the side of a rose downtown.
Speaker 1: Sure, shooters. I guess he had shown some interest in this group of women in the club up in the club Taco, and they kind of gave him the brush off. And then he saw them again outside and I tried to approach him again, and now they started uh in with you must have tiny junk jokes. Oh boy, So he uh he decided he was going to show them who has tiny junk, and sure enough that was enough to get him arrest, showing his kebab. It's the kebab stand uh. When police uh took him into custody, he also had cocaine on him. So there's that the indicent exposure and yeah, that's that's a fun night out, humbuddy.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised he was hungry enough to go get that kebab after after being shut down, No, I after coking it down.
Speaker 1: Maybe he hadn't hit that yet. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe he wanted to share, yes, saving that for the ladies. The story does not indicate whether he did indeed end up having small chunk. I really wasn't concerned whether that just to be.
Speaker 1: He he said that the final straw that made him do that was the hand gestures indicating how small he was.
Speaker 2: Like this, that's like one of those things where the muscle car drives by you doing whatever and it rooten and revs and the person driving just does the little winkie fingers and you just watch it crush them.
Speaker 1: Not everyone's impressed by that.
Speaker 2: No, Oh, I mean I am, you know, driving around a Toyota Calue went and slapped hub caps on the Yeah, on the other car in the in the junk car lot that I got going on up in front of my house. Whenever the hub cab Daddy slapped on a couple of new caps and told my daughter, you're paying for more than half of this.
Speaker 1: Did they match the two that were on the car? They do? They do? Wow? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was well because I bought the all four there originally, so it all worked out as long as I told her, I said, could you do me a favor? These curbs jump out at you, the women I the women in my family. Curbs jump out at them for some reason. I said, could you just keep an eye out pos car? So, man, it's kind of a rite of passage. He totally is, until I have to, you know, keep your placing tires or or in this place hub caps.
Speaker 1: Ready for a headline of the week situation.
Speaker 2: Whoa hold on, let me get the lucky pan out ready.
Speaker 1: Man found dead in tanning bed at Planet Fitness in Indianapolis, three days after he walked into the gym.
Speaker 2: Oh god, so he was cooked. This is one of your faces of or whatever it is, right.
Speaker 1: Final Destination. Yeah, there was a tanning bed Final Destinations.
Speaker 2: At Planet Fitness. Can I just summarize this three days later Planet Fitness? Yeah, yeah, I toured the place one time before I went back to the y because you know, a dollar sign up whatever their deal was at the time, I gotta check this out. And they said, and we have look right have right over here. You if you get this package, you can use the tanning beds. And I thought to myself self, do I see Do I see me coming in here? Pat me and my and my beer belly laying back those little eggshell glasses and and maybe some speedo's like this. Look, I'm just raying out right now.
Speaker 1: Dude. How do you How is a customer in the tanning bed for three days without someone figuring it out?
Speaker 2: I like routine. Hello, Yeah, that one's really gonna need a little more than cleaning smelling. The guys probably decommissioned.
Speaker 1: I mean someone cooking bacon. Yeah, at that point, why would you be doing that at the gym?
Speaker 2: At that point you'd smell him. He'd look like that old lady from something about Mary. Remember this one, Pat Leck, I just I just did the tongue fingers thing to him from something about Mary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So you got that man found dead in Tanning bed It Planet Fitness in Indianapolis three days after he walked into the gym.
Speaker 2: So I told you this summerized that man found dead in Tanning bed Planet Fitness three days later. Yes, got it. Do you want to know what the other one was sure for comparing contrast? Yes, let me see hlo w headline of the week Monday. I think there it is. Remember I don't have him perfect. One hundred thousand Chinese students joining bike ride.
Speaker 1: Nighttime bike ride in search of perfect soup dumplings for.
Speaker 2: Good soup dumplings. The Tanning man is smoking it right now this week. Well literally, yeah, poor god man, you can go. I know we brought it up.
Speaker 1: Before, but you go to that funeral he used to tan at the gym. Who does it? And then all of a sudden, yeah, but he cooked in it. We've got this story, this story here on our Facebook page if you want some visuals.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, don't want a finger sandwich at this wake? That were.
Speaker 1: BLTs?
Speaker 2: Did they put air fresheners in there? Because still kind of cooking?
Speaker 1: I think again. More on this story on our Facebook page. Fifty year old Lauren Spencer from England is combating what she calls a rare sleep slash sex disorder that she's been dealing with for a good many number of years. That literally, if she stays anywhere besides home, has to lock herself in the bedroom at night when she goes to sleep because she has this condition that causes her to initiate sex with anybody nearby and then she has no recollection of it the next day.
Speaker 2: See, I was thinking this is, well, that's kind of a bonus, you know. You know, I'm saying for the participant. I mean, no, well, you do want recollection, but I'm saying the bonus of all right, I'm gonna go home now. Bye, okay bye? Doesn't remember?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, friends over what it was? Her name is Laurence had a few too many wines. Lauren probably should stay here tonight, and I probably shouldn't. Oh no, you.
Speaker 2: Should throw me in an uber and even then I might you know, fornicate with him. I picked up this driver, I picked up this passenger the other day. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I had to tell you. I'm still stuck back on the visuals of the tanning bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah me too, Lauren was She would have been normally just right out of the park, sailing for the fences right now.
Speaker 1: But maybe should have juxtaposition those those stories now on second thought, editorial error on my parts.
Speaker 2: Glitching Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app, but listen anytime anywhere. This is j R R. All right.
Speaker 1: Remember the name