Speaker 1: One one with Litaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This how I brought you by the new and improved free iHeart Radio app, which, speaking of, you may want to utilize this morning if you're in an area where you're getting interference from another station. It's that time of year. This happens not just us, but to a lot of radio stations and atmospheric spring stuff. I don't want to go get in the weeds on this. It just it happens for a few weeks intermittently, and you don't have that issue if you punch us up through the app. The simple way our signal is breaking up. It's choppy. So listen on that free iHeart Radio app. You can listen from anywhere on that Yeah, beautiful thing. A whole new redesign there too. It's very similar to your car radio in nature live radio dial presets, but just make JR your first preset in your iHeart Radio app as well, all right, so you can go to us there when you need to, and you might need to.
Speaker 2: This morning for getting static. Listen on the free IR app.
Speaker 1: Soccer club in Bulgaria A little bit embarrassed one of the first division teams there held a one minute silence for a very famous former player with the club who had passed away. The guy would have been seventy eight years old. Both the club and the opposing team and all the fans stood silently for a minute to remember the player.
Speaker 3: Where did they screw up? Well, where they screwed up was the player? A is not dead.
Speaker 4: B was.
Speaker 1: Out running errands and C found out about this from his wife, who was watching the game on television at home, and they announced the minute silence for her dead husband, who had been a former soccer great with the club out So she thought, oh my gosh, has something happened to him while he's running errand.
Speaker 3: Getting bred to dead? What the hell?
Speaker 1: So so she calls him, he picks up, He has no idea. He had been planning to get home in time to see the start of the match. He was running a little behind, and she's like, they just held a minute silence for you?
Speaker 3: Really? What all right?
Speaker 1: So some joker got a hold of the club and said, you know so and so has I. I don't know any of these people's names, much less can I pronounce them. That's why I'm not But whoops. Yeah, the club is now profusely apologizing and going to great links to wish him many more years of happiness in his host playing time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Trust, but verify.
Speaker 2: If I'm at that game, I'm saying, hey, Ah, might want my minute back.
Speaker 3: In the form of tickets to the next game. What do you think?
Speaker 1: How about you settle for a third headline of the week contender three days in.
Speaker 3: A row, folks.
Speaker 2: This is strong work from mister pat Lynch. Well done, brother.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Do you usually have one or two of these to compare and contrast at the end of the week, but we've had two that have been pretty good so far. I think this one's pretty solid as well. But it's up to you all.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna write it down, but then remind me to read you a text.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Ex convict turned community leader arrested for possessing enough fentanyl to kill two hundred and seventy eight thousand people. Ex convict turned community leader arrested for possessing enough fentanyl to kill two hundred and seventy eight thousand people. He went back to the dark side. That would be fifty four year old Percy Levy from Sonomas County in Washington State.
Speaker 3: Could we make an agreement with everybody? I'm still right in here.
Speaker 2: Could we like summarize these I know the whole idea is head on into the week path, but look at how long this this x con turned community arrested for having enough fentanyl. Now I'm on fentanyl to kill two hundred and what seventy eight thousand people? Oh my god, so you got it? You're good there. Yeah, I'm still on kill.
Speaker 3: We might need to get you a stenography class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you couldn't do it this quicker and try to keep it in this little bit of space here.
Speaker 3: No, well, maybe we could redesign the show popper.
Speaker 2: That that would involve stuff, or I'd have to have a computer that worked. All right, So here's where we are. I know this guy's one of them. He went from the good side of the bad side. And we've seen it on every cop show, bad to good to bad. Yeah, we've seen it on every cop show. Tigers stripes, but yeah, exactly, But I'm gonna let you know this one for those that don't know, that's a Tigers don't change their stripes. Somebody texted in prior to you naming this headline of the week and said, I'm just gonna say this, the regurgitated toes trying to be sold just might be the headline of the year.
Speaker 3: That is just wild. That was the one from yesterday.
Speaker 2: I'm agreeing with them that that definitely takes the headline of the week. I don't care what else you get this week. What was Mondays? Do you have Mondays?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right here, that would be severed head of king.
Speaker 2: The unity of this statue of the king that was severed resurfaced during an Irish wrap shows. That's strong with a hard g strong gu but the regurgitated toes are leading the way.
Speaker 3: From the dogs that ate the dead owner.
Speaker 2: And I know that we have this guy bad to good to bad again, but regurgitated is being sold.
Speaker 1: We do have to remember there are two more days of the week for potential late entries for the headline of the week consideration, and then we'll land on a lighter note. How about Russian Roulette for dessert? Okay, there's a new ice cream shop in New York City.
Speaker 3: Here. You walk in and eat a bullet.
Speaker 1: No no, no, it's a nondescript store front. You walk in all there is is an iPad on the wall and a small window. On the iPad you put in your info to purchase your scoop of ice cream for nine dollars and eighteen cents. It is New York City. Uh huh and any food allergy you might have okay. You can also say if you would like you know, you can also request like whipped cream and sprinkles or whatever. But the flavor you're going to get, your guess is as good as Anyboddy's because it's been the wheel of ice cream.
Speaker 4: You want to play ice cream roulette, You most likely won't get your favorite flavor, but this can be fun. Nothing except for two kiosks and a little window where you pick up your ice cream. It's a store with no cashier, So introverts, you're in heaven. I say, whip cream with chocolate drizsel on it? Oh green Pistashia is Pistashio with kat chocolate crunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have no idea what's going to come through the window after you order? You give him your nine dollars and eighteen cents. You tell me, I might like some whipped cream and some drizzle or.
Speaker 3: Whatever are they adding on for toppings?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's nine dollars and eighteen cents one scoop of you get what we give you.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good deal. That is a pretty good deal. Yeah, if you think about it, this is very crafty for a date.
Speaker 2: If you took a date to this place, you would score major points.
Speaker 3: It'd be fun. Yeah, I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to nineteen sixties and seventies talk. You're getting a boob, you're getting second base, right island the gate.
Speaker 1: You're never gonna believe where Dusty took me on our first date.
Speaker 3: Where's Dusty taking the mystery ice cream shop? It was so different, right romantic? Did you rock his road? Let's just say yes. I had nuts when he okay, when he took up his underpants? Did have a fudgy stripe? Will you go on forever? I can't do a girl voice right now.
Speaker 2: I had a little acid reflux last night after the Homemade was on. You wish I could have finished it off with him?
Speaker 3: Hey, ask me.
Speaker 1: I'm sure some people had acid reflex when they heard about regurgitated toasby and eaten by dogs.
Speaker 4: Linchinago on demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: It's the hard rock