Speaker 1: And don't mind me. I see you're getting dressed, and I wanted to come see the view. Goodness, you are such a fun little tasty treat. What's that? Well? Are you finding that the living quarters are to your luck? And I could bring in some extra stuff if it need'd be here? You need some help with that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well? I adjusted all of the clothing. I didn't want to damage your previous clothing, and honestly, when I went to get back to get more of your stuff, the police were swarming it. But you can see look your sleeves. I got everything to add I added additional buttons so that you can go around the cuffs and the chains and still be fairly comfy. I thought of everything for you, my darling, and I will continue to provide everything for you. What. Oh, this this is for our protection in case someone were to get too close. As are the two guard dogs that you probably notice have been walking around. Really the more of alert dogs. I don't think that they would hurt a fly, but let me make sure that I am ready and prepared for what they come. So far, it's just been deer in the postman. Well, we're not completely off grid. You required making sure that you're a electronics work, didn't you. Alright, yes, so I'm just doing a little bit of stretching time to get the day started. There's plenty to do, isn't there? Indeed? Okay, so why don't well, yeah, I cleaned up the whole place while you were sleeping. When do I sleep? When you like to know? I promise in due time, my love, my darling, I'll make sure you know absolutely everything about me, and we'll do a special exploration of each other in due time, but only when we both both want it.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, don't get me wrong. I absolutely want a piece of you now, but I know it's going to take some time for you to get more comfortable with your predicament situation, more accepting of our relationship. I don't want rush things, all right, we were rush moving in together. What's a what's a little while longer of understanding that? Nice? Tut sh oh? I was hoping you wouldn't actually have caught onto that. Yeah, the police are buzzing around your house. I tried to think up everything, but of course, you know there's always going to be some hitch in the idiot. I took every conversation we ever had and recorded it, and I created a synthetic AI of your voice, and I used it to create audios that would then dispel your disappearance, and I made voice notes that we then sent out to friends and family during your time while you were here. But of course, over time they grew to be very suspicious. The police, after I had a couple of my hacker friends go in and look at the database, do believe that the voice notes are authentic, though they're very well done. And of course, while you've been here and you've been sleepy, I've been taking some very skillfully angled photos and video and sending it to them so that they then also believed that you were alive. But it's less that anyone thinks that you're alive at this point. It's more that they think that you've lost your mind and you've run off someplace and you're in dire need of help. So once that dies down, once the next big thing happens, which should be being discovered soon, what oh, that's a news cycles work. You have some unfortunate victim that has something happened to them, and honestly, people get to the precipice of figuring it out. But then something else unfortunate happens and everyone moves on to that big thing. What what do you mean? How would I know what the next big thing is? Well, there was a whole bunch of people who were getting a little too close and honestly hadn't been the kindest to you. So I just went on a little you know, revenge tour if you will. Oh, no, no, no. It's a figured of a couple other missing people, though, the problem is they're kind of quasi connected to you. No, no, no, no no, they're not your well what you would say, are your dear friends or not any of your family. I tried to make sure they were not too tangentially connected to you, and uh made sure that they had some unfortunate accidents, some more tragic than others. There's a couple that'll live to tell the tale, but uh, it won't be connected back to me, It won't be connected back to you, and hopefully the police will go start paying attention to those what, baby, I would burn the world down for you. And while other people would say that and it would be a euphemism, I need you to understand I'm one hundred and ten percent on that fact. I am serious, and that I would love nothing more than to prove my loyalty to you on the daily. And if anyone ever comes between us, well, my darling, well, my love, they will fill the wrath of a scene. They absolutely will. And karma is a justice is also a dish of served gold. Oh, it's revenge. See revenge to me is petty. It's you hurt my feelings.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I need to do something back to you. Karma is usually you did something so egregious man guided that it's my duty, my honor, to make sure that you in kind to learn that lesson and retribution isserved. It's more important. It's justice. What do you mean, what's the difference? Well, I love as beautiful as our love that started with the beginning of the universe, and we'll span into our next lives. My love, my darling, my everything. It's far too precious for us to just allow people to trample on just allow people to sit there and say, hey, did you notice what happened to that crazy chick that used to work with him? She's missing too, or she hasn't been around a lot. It's far too precious to let someone try to tear us apart. When you find true love, it is no longer revenge. It is absolutely your duty to defend it with every ounce in your body, with every sell in your soul, with every what sure I said that wrong, every dell within my body, every ounce with them my soul. Who cares what how I'm phrasing things right now? It is my duty to protect us, to make sure that nobody comes between us, to make sure that if they ever think to sorry, I just anytime you think about being separated from something else, I love again. I get very defensive. I get very yeah, it would say, might cut myself on the knife. I'm squeezing it. Oh, off the handle a little too hard. It's okay, I can get this cleaned up. It's not a big deal. A flesh wound, if you will, as I was saying, I would lay down my life for you, glassly, if it meant that you would be happier than meant, if it meant that you would be safer, I would gladly give the sun, the moon, the earth, the stars, just this easy smile.
Speaker 2: I think about you every minute of every day.
Speaker 1: I cherish everything you ever touched. The shirt that I was wearing when I first met you. I never washed it. The first time that you gave me that little side hug, I smelled your cloone and I went and bought about three bottles of it, and I spray every room I sleep in down with it my pillow. You threw out a shirt a couple of weeks back, and I get out of your trash and I stitched it together to make a pillow case. And it's very it with your clone. I learned what body wash you use, and it's not my favorite. I wouldn't put it on me, but I like smelling it, so I just kind of rip it on the walls of my shower. I am completely immersed and engrossed and everything that you are. I absolutely would do anything to make sure you know exactly how much I care. And I'm sorry that people had to go missing. I'm sorry that I had to end the lives of a couple of people who were getting a little bit too close to the truth. I'm sorry that I had to do what I had to do to protect us. And Bye, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that that might disturb you. I know that's not the type of thing you would do. I know it's not the type of thing that you're okay with. But you know what, that's what makes us such a great couple. I'm willing to do the things that you can't, and you're willing to be there for me and be sweet to me and cuddle me every night. Don't you like our cuddles? Don't you like snuggling up to me, having me fall asleep on your chest while you watch anime together? Don't you like having the sheets because it is way too damn hot right now just up to our waist and having that fan directly on is because you overheat and you don't you hate that I'm next to you, but I refuse to not sleep next to you, said, I'll have two fans on. If we have to blasting us in the face, it's done. Don't you love waking up to my soft kisses on your cheek? Say trail over to your lips, me nibbling on that lower lip, The taste, the taste of your.
Speaker 2: Tongue on mine, the absolute thrill of filling your fingers, run across my back and pull me in close, I I should say, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You want to defend that feeling for the rest of your life? I don't know. About you. But I've never had someone actually loved me. I've had people who were supposed to left me. The people who created me walk out of my life. So many times make me do terrible things, horrific things, things that make me shudder. I had other people tell me they loved me, and they always left. I've had other people tell me they loved me, only to find out they loved me for what I could provide for them, and then when I asked them for what I needed back in return, they couldn't give it. They wouldn't rather they could. It wasn't too much to ask. It was not too much to ask to just be loved and to be helled and be told I loved I was loved and it was not. But you you're willing to give that to me, right? That's all I need. I just needed to tell you love me every day. I just need you to need me in your life the way I need you, or not even the way I need you. I'm I need you desperately, but I can accept you sparingly. I just need you to promise you'll never leave me, and it's okay if you ever want to, because I have no problem bringing you right back here and starting all over again, so that you can see how much I love you, Because no one else will possibly love you as much as I do. They couldn't. They'll tell you they did, and then they'll do nothing but break your heart later. So don't worry. I'll make sure to break theirs before they ever get to you. Oh, I mean with a knife, physically break their heart. Yeah, that's what I do. The other ones. Oh, don't worry, no one's gonna find their bodies. I get them pigs, pigsy everything, especially trash, which is exactly what those girls were. M hm. Anyways, let me go get some zepper on the table. I was thinking about making my favorite brisket tacos. I've been slow smoking some brisket for the last three or four days, and I wanted to try this snooze serachia sauce with it with some garlic, GAILI, I know that sounds wild, but I promise you it's really good. A little bit of lemon zest so savory ooh, banana peppers, sautee banana peppers. Mm hmm, it's gonna be absolutely divine. What Yeah, with some Mexican rice too, don't worry, it'll be delicious. Oh well, something you're gonna provide the wigged cream for the strawberries to night. Oh don't worry. I am kind of greedy with that woop cream. I want it all to myself. Hey, guys, fair warning. If this video I read to it's about I don't know, ten thousand or so high rocky views within I don't know the first week or whatever. I'll probably do a part three, but it's gonna be super dark. I will actually have my very first warning before the audio on that audio before places. It will definitely be demonetized. Speaking of thank you everybody who's been sending super thinks on my videos. Andy, Oh my, oh my, Andy, you're so sweet. I really appreciate it. You guys are so sweet. And in tour as well, a lot of time people wonder, They tell me, like, how much does these videos make? And thirty days, one of my videos, if they're monetized, might make about fifteen thirty bucks. Maybe depending upon how my views they get demonetize, it could make two dollars. So even if you guys spend two dollars or you know, very generously, you do not have to. You were literally paying for a demonetized video, So I really appreciate those who do, and I also want to say a supreme Actually, I should get into the inspo for this series. I have deep seated abandonment issues and I really wanted to explore with this character the really dark I'm kind of looking at this series as had I not made different decisions, had people not stopped. For those who don't know, my mom left my family twice, and when she came back one of the times, I went off with her and lived with her for a bit and she tried to sell me to get more drugs. She had her own really dark demons that she dealt with and took a lot of therapy to get through that, but also took a lot of people recognizing and needed therapy to get me into the therapy to help handle that. And before the therapy, there are a lot of other crossroads where I don't know where I would be today, if I would be here today had I not taken them. So I thought, yeah, we'll take And I still have a lot of the thoughts of, you know, being a severely obsessive, possessive type girl. I just don't act upon them. So what if I were to act upon them, what would that look like? That's more or less what this character is kind of like dark a Zena, like a Zena went down the path of this. This is her. So anyways, this is going to be a dark series. This is not a good character. This is not a character who's going to be very nice to the listener. Fair warning. Now anyways, I love you guys. I hope you don't hate me for this series, and I'll see you in the next one. Bye.