Speaker 1: Yo, yo yo. This is your favorite podcast. I'm your favorite, I'm your bob. I can't speak, but uh yeah, welcome. I'm just chilling, guys. If my DJ drops something off in the inbox, you already know we about to play that. Let's get it working on a weekend like usual, way off, Like have a great week, cause I don't know listening to this cause like release days, I'm too turned up. Release days is Mondays. But I don't even know when y'all be listening to this, So I can't even be like happy Monday or like happy Home Day like cause I don't know when y'all listening to this. So whatever day of the week you hear this, happy whatever day it is to y'all. Tired ray been doing you ain't gonna say nothing? Alright, alright, alright, I I like it. Thank you for all the love, all the support. I love it. I appreciate it. I'm just chilling. There's nothing without without you, guys, man, and I appreciate you all from the bottom of my heart. I truly do. If this sho your first time listening, I'm just chilling. Welcome to the family. If you are returning, What up? What up? What up? You already know the vibes just here. Hey man, I ain't evennna lie to y'all. I'm chilling right now. Like so we just about the vibe out. We about to just get our minds right, you feel me? Like I said, my DJ drops something off, So we just about the viball see where that take us, Like like, hey, let's get our Let's just get our our our mental right, you feel me, Let's just relax like you relax Ao, No, but I do got a s story though, okay, so bloom, I do got a sore, so boom and wash this y'all. So you know your boycourt, you know I got this little little, little little looker I've been looking at you feel you know what I'm saying. So you know I had to pull title r you feel me? You know I was looking all suave mente like I like to look you for me had my little my little baby here's tucked away. You feel what I'm sayings like having baby hair stuck away, And you know I pulled down and then like what up? Doe? I said it just like that, y'all, Just just just like that if you what up? Doubt So obviously she rejected me. You feel what I'm saying, because who would want to like approach me like that? No, I'm just playing. That's a false story. But I did pull up on on on a little shorty though, And uh, yeah, I'm making progress you. I feel like I'm making progress. I don't know if I'm truly making progress or not, Like I don't know, I don't know what's happening, Like I'm just in the year. Like why do this game of dating gotta be so hard? Like why can't you just like let me take you out on dates? You feel what I'm saying, Let me bring you flowers here and there you feel me just do random acts of kindness and like chill with you, like I ain't gotta have about an extra and that's attached to it. We don't. I ain't gotta be But yeah, that happening. And why am I chilling so heavy right now? Is because you are know I'm drinking. I'm just chilling you. It's now available for sales world. Why it don't matter where you live. I can get it to you. It is made to ship. And yes, I did all my paperwork and I'm good. I'm good with it. You feel about. Yeah, it's gonna have you chilling just like me, Like I don't know, y'all love to chill just like me, because if y'all didn't, I wouldn't listen to the show. Y'all wouldn't listen to the show at all. And I appreciate y'all for listening to the show and keeping up with my with my weirdness. But yeah, the juice is for sale. I'm very excited. I'm gonna drop the link in the description box. Even if you don't like buy none, that's cool. Can you just like go to the page and just look at it, like just look, get it for the kid, like make sure look all right, you know you ain't gonna buy a nothing. Ain't gonna force you all to buy nothing, Like I'm not that type of person. I'm not gonna be just telling y'all to like keep buying, support by and support like you you gonna buy and support when you want to, and if you want to, you ain't got to. It's cool, you know, like so much go on, like you know you listening, it's enough, Like you just fetching this vibe in this way is enough. You know, we're just trying to spread peace up and happiness all over the world, and trying to make sure there's chill vibes everywhere, because chill vibes is everything. Bro. You ever just walking through a room and you like this vibe is not where it's at, Like, yeah, we trying to eliminate that. We're trying to have everybody walk in the room and be like, yeah, I like this vibe. Yeah, and just be on some groovy shit. You ain't gotta be angry at the time and upset at each other. You know, that's just what we do here. Let's see what else happened. Uh, let's see. Let's see I'm redoing the clothing line for every for people who care. Yeah, redoing that. It's summer or to almost summer. However you want to say, it's hot, like it is hot outside right now, Lord Jesus, it is hot, okay, because look, I don't know where you all live at orve Sometimes sometimes we like there's no way right now, no way half a seat to the whole things, so like you're not getting around it, like it's eleven o'clock in the morning, and it's the type of anybody's trying to do with that at eleven am. You wake up one hundred degrees, You're gonna wake up with an attitude. And if you say you don't, you're a liar. You feeling, man, you're a completely liar. Because if I woke up and I have and it's been high, which it has, I've had and I mean not a but a whole attitude, a whole attitude man like you, Nobody nobody like like see my ideal, like time would be like summer fall. You feel what I'm saying, Like summer everybody knows what summer fall is. Like it's hot, but it's cold. Let's get it. That fu side that I get distracted, you say, but yeah, like summer summer fall, Like it's hot but it's cold, like you could wear a hoodie in shorts and get away with it, you know, like but you're not freezing, but you're not really melt. I feel like it's just a great combination. And if it could be like that, You're wrong, Let's get it. Let's good, you know, like and you know, give me choices, let's get that. Look, I'm sorry, I got distracted once again, Like it was so simple, like it wasn't nothing too crazy. Oh, yeah, we country over here. I'm just chilling. Let's get it. Don't take bid it out back particular saying okay, let's have to the left, to the left, to the right, to the right.
Speaker 2: Now take your left hand and put it on your side, gonna roll your shoulders.
Speaker 1: You just left inside.
Speaker 2: This next part is my favorite.
Speaker 1: Please get it shot. Oh if I look at.
Speaker 2: You, think boy, but you got a sweet hard it's being out waiting do the whole down on the take it to the left now.
Speaker 1: And this song gets so let I don't even know why, like people sleep on this song to it just up. So I had to stop everything I was doing just that. Have a good time this so just get need so much of life. I have a good.
Speaker 2: Time around round, round, around, you go. It's time the store right now. I'm trying to do the tech stuffing catty, but you got a sweet hardest man. I'm went to do the whole down and thinking that now and it don't throw down. I don't think and say aoid.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. I'm like, mom, yeah, nice skin thar skin shot.
Speaker 2: I let them talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some things under.
Speaker 1: Them that broke the basketb Yeah, I need a free point I go kats to eat.
Speaker 3: So what's up, what's up?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? Break? What's up? Keep?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Down? I won't okay Ashley, Ashley, I get hard when she talks basket because she won't see see that's like why what my DJ be having me turn and then do that like just going ind just like that, like like he so, just mister f whine you raggedy for that. Don't turn me up just to cut that's a tease. I'm about to call your cell brouse. Don't do that. Don't make no fire mixed and then cut it off like like we wasn't in the middle of turning out, Like that's so selfish. I look, I'm following this. Ain't that he's probably gonna listen to this to talk. Don't I'll get I take my jokes out. I don't right now while I'm breathing. Niggle, get up, I'm the talking. That's not. Let that quick here on because like like it is right you want and then you won't. Don't don't get tide, you take your time. You three rides. Don't put this thigs.
Speaker 4: Don't it going to crowd lay nigga rout lay nigga there broniggle, roud Nigga. I was trying to nigga proudlay nigga. You know which I have set way, I don't know something, very proud.
Speaker 1: And believing in myself and believing that I'm just chilling make you know what I'm saying and want to full time at different like the blood. I think I've the perfect thing you going. You know what I'm starting investing. I'm just telling you more than just a podcast brand like damn that I want everybody around the world just and just have fun life.
Speaker 3: Can't look back, Yeah, trying to beat it up like you know, you got the kind of fit money because.
Speaker 1: After after we're here, then somebody that I mean now we want to have hell the n between amazing, Like I don't nobody know, ain't like we got we got a book that we read that tellers there something nigh. Ain't nobody tell me that probably live great white. Don't get you a damn that don't get I just love music going like well. I also love iron b and I love country. I like rock some rock, you know some rack. I don't know what day is, but go ahead, turn it your Friday. And if it's your Friday. It's even better the quick. My knees is gonna hurts, but it's cool. I'm chilling, Dan Vanished, get the cooling her American boyfriend panic. I her Memphis, but I also love dancing. I that took our phone on my don't play don't landing. I shot Nike no FaceTime, But the people want to scotten me if I don't, if I need go the world. I feel it was really hard. It took me two weeks and not I'm like that because I'm feeling like that at all. I'm making that PSA. But the girls back and then pull it back. I gotta see the show with my girls. You call what I'm saying. I've they've been neglecting me lately, and I don't like that, you know, after everything that we've been.
Speaker 5: Through, after all the trauma and the pain that I pleased, but no, just like but not realized.
Speaker 1: They just this mean give me to the curve like I wasn't nothing like like I was yuped over but from three nights ago.
Speaker 2: Makes me cray.
Speaker 1: We are just cray. I'm gonna bring them back in the show, like about my tapping up. But they can't get nothing from me. The snapping up. I can't wait for you guys, just see the killing moment because it's much need Just you heard my voice, right, I heard like I'm gonna show you how to hit the hey. But yeah, the girls is bad. We're about to party by the pool, so you know it's gonna be something hit on for you to tune into. Like because they got a mouthful to say. I already know they got a mouthful to say. They probably got four mouth fools to say, like four episodes worth of mouth fools to say, because they've been going for a while. Because you know, they get a little taste, a little taste of the peace, love it happiness, and then they just forget about like they like man co sewn you ain't nothing. We just keep each curve. I'm like crazy, Like that's super crazy, you know, Like but so all gotta let them know how their actions affected me. It's all about communication, affect of communication, Ain't that right? A little moment communication talk to my pretty so chick held up pose pose, Pose Pose, I am, I am? I am like you. That's a photo shoot, no boy, polo photos make me par noise, all right, y'all. Well. I hope y'all have a great week. Man, I hope y'all weak is filled with peace, love, happeness, blessings abundant. I hold like everything that you try to praise for that y'all been wishing for, that y'all been grinding for. I really hope that that popped up being out this week like no chaps, no chap. I hope y'all get that. And that's what we aiming for you for the starts y'all. Somebody tell somebody you love them and make sure you stress. You know, when you stress, you know, it wrangles the face and it shortens, like shortens your life spent. This is this is just like a true statement. Always smile as much as possible, but until next time, because you know, I might have some some crazy girls, who knows, or I might hit the archives. I might hit the archives and pull something out the archives. I don't know, because who who do I sitting out my sleeve? Is the west? Is that? That is the biggest question? Like who is on my suit? I guess we'll wind out next week, right and then.
Speaker 3: So what?
Speaker 1: And then you know it's always he's puss. He starts having with yours, but.
Speaker 3: Records shows your.
Speaker 1: Boy and this is I'm just chilling making it.
Speaker 5: You won't need to hit him first.
Speaker 1: Better, happy, winning,