Speaker 1: Oh anybody, haven't you say? Everyone the burning day till the world I see do.
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Mhm, good moning. How are you gonna do? What is up y'all? How is everyone doing? The Welcome to the stream, waiting on Bobby to show up? Waiting on Bobby to show up? M but what is all? What is out?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 1: Has everyone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good morning guys, and it's on Bobby to show up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the big announcement is we now have a way that we can make you know, on spreaker, I was only making money on ads. Now I have a way that yea m hm.
Speaker 6: Hm hm.
Speaker 1: Someone's here his body.
Speaker 5: Say good morning, good morning, good morning, Jez.
Speaker 1: How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 5: Hm?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Not to Jabby, not Chevy Jake. I would and look who that was that was actually live ween ball washer these days?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew it was a lot. I know it was a ballwasher because all those videos that he was posting were Jim made video Jim AI videos that he made them meet Yeah, yeah, Jim doesn't have So here's the thing. Jim has time to make AI videos, but he doesn't have time to do shows because he's working like fifty sixty seventy hours a week on his businesses.
Speaker 5: Oh no, he's doing shows. Do you have showers?
Speaker 1: Robertspawn three dollars?
Speaker 5: Oh? Very nice, very nice.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Robert if you're watching, how you doing, brother? I just saw it come up on the cash you have. By the way, I love it this so uh so here's the thing this, I asked it to do a photo. But here's the thing because one of my one of my songs has a I get a song for a guy that loves yard and he has a cat. So he they that I like cats and I have yearn I I did say thank you for the money's falling. I did thank you that I do appreciate that. You know everyone Jake, Jake's a greedy little bastard. Jake doesn't if you don't give him a ton of money, doesn't I said thank you for a dollar.
Speaker 5: By the way, you never put up comments.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I forget to do that. I forget to show the comments on stage. Thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how many shows now? And you rarely put up comments.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes they don't want to recomments. I want to do the show. This look on the on the stream I did with Christy, Christie, you didn't see me pull comments, you know what, because I had I only had I knew I had a limited time with her. I didn't want anybody too to put stuff in the chat that will make her get disrespected.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I am this morning, had I had another I but this morning I am, you know, yesterday morning, at this time I was having headaches. I had been so yesterday morning was I So one of the things we think it is this my headset is hurting me having this headset on too long.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I don't know, man, My headset when I first got it took me about three days to adjust, you know, and and and also.
Speaker 1: I you know, and I even had I even put uh today today I put Ashley's uh, not today, but a couple of days ago. I put Ashley's birthday in my calendar.
Speaker 7: So I remember Sunday, Oh yes, and here's is on Monday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, moll knows can see you, They say, hey, Jake.
Speaker 1: And Wednesday is uh And next Wednesday is the sixteen year anniversary the mom's passing. Oh yeah, I was sixteen when she passed. It doesn't get it doesn't get easy.
Speaker 6: I think it gets easier. It gets easier, but it doesn't get easier. In another way, my mom's been gone for a long time too.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it would have been her birthday on the seventh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was having so I was having audio issues every few minutes. It kept like my audio can't like going in and out, and then when I when I when I can't.
Speaker 6: So it's the highlight of last evening show was definitely Jake's in and out visits.
Speaker 1: Let me say something because I'm forced when I do shows with you guys, I'm forced to put a camera on, or when I'm forced to do shows with Kevin h Yeah, dude, I so the person brought up someone brought up that brought up. So Jen is friends with Rob Saul, right, I mean, oh no, I hope not, because if she's friends, I don't want to be friends with her because of of how Rob Saal treats everybody, how Rob sall you know drops all o. Shawnny Boy Sean Sean Shawny Boy from The Playables twelve hundred dollars and denies that Bobby Fran helped helped build his website helped build Sean build Rob's website.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't know, but that one, by the way.
Speaker 1: Until until a couple a year ago. You can you can still get to Levy Lane. You can look up Levy Land on Patreon.
Speaker 5: And you can.
Speaker 1: You can still did it until until I brought it up a couple of years ago and they took it down. Rob took it down because he found got found out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was still making money off of it. He never made Those guys are dying from it. Who Rob, right? Yeah? Rob?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it wasn't his show to make money on.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean even the Land one, you know, like it should have been split between him and Kris and Chris.
Speaker 8: But Rob doesn't want to make money on things. Rob doesn't want to split money. Rob only wants to make money for himself, Dick, you know. And the thing is if we do get money, it helps. But you know, I do this to help. I do this to do stuff, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: And everyone's like, oh, Jake is sharing out people's shows. I do share up it shows that I watch or people that I do support, like like Adrian Adrian Curry. I love what she's doing. I love that she's talking back back to what's going on in the world instead of sitting there on her high horse trying to She made from California to Montana.
Speaker 6: Were you go, Yeah, yeah, I really don't know who the fuck she is, but nice, nice story, Jake, Barry Stevens.
Speaker 1: Who's Barry Stevens.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Somebody who followed me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, the guy actually says, no, I'll stay. You made coordinate, leave the nice word, tell me you sucked in life, and I added CORDI in fact that I brought corner back. The best response. The best response is no response, just block and move on. I brought him back. The guy wants to fight. But the guy wants to fight, he's getting it. They're not gonna get it from me because you know, I'm not trying to like make people mad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen what happened. It was him that was being the dick hole right to the beginning.
Speaker 1: I didn't started. I just I just put my links out there for people to come and check out the stream.
Speaker 6: And he actually, yeah, I don't know why you had to do that. H Like, if you're gonna be this isn't fucking this is a Twitter group chat. This isn't fucking uh discord.
Speaker 3: Kay yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 5: As fond as. Let's go on the tombstone of h w O. Just block and move on. There you go. Let's trying to figure out who the fuck this Barry Stevens guy is.
Speaker 1: You're just having a band. A few people that are coming in.
Speaker 4: No, huh, we're.
Speaker 5: Banning people that are coming in?
Speaker 1: What because they're coming in saying uh oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see what you're talking about. Yeah, the the what the hell is it.
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 1: I just cleared the chat over there on uh on kick kick because these guys don't want to like, they don't want to read the rules when I told them, hey, read the rules they had and ban them because I said, if you sustate your band, your band, because you're no second chances because I have that rule for a reason. Because nobody talking listens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're that's the thing. They're probably bots then, not even real people. So fuck them.
Speaker 6: Fuck them geek, come in nance you know what I'm saying, dammit, block and move on. It's block and move on.
Speaker 1: Right sarm just reading some of these people. Oh can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: So what is today's show be Up Love, and then you have be Up Love to Afternoon Chill, Afternoon Chill to No Filter and No Filter Afternoon Show.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure hopefully well, I mean I don't know, like.
Speaker 1: If you want to do an afternoon shows, I might have to wait until If you're not doing that new too, then I have to wait until my.
Speaker 7: Chisen World day. If she comes today, Hey, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right by?
Speaker 5: Oh? Nothing nothing? Mm hmm, Well I forgot, I gotta.
Speaker 1: H you got something today?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I just in my in my savings account, I forgot. I joined a.
Speaker 6: A promotional interesting, like a higher interest thing. Yeah, so there was like there's like extra money in my account and I was like, what the fuck. It's not the ballast I remember, but yeah, they too. They threw a few shekels in there. It's higher interest for a little wow. Oh yeah, crazy ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I'm just checking my I'm just checking my bank. So we got paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yesterday you had yesterday was the twenty first.
Speaker 6: Right, I don't get that fucking money. Well, I don't know actually what time it came in, but it's like at like I think it was like one thirty that I yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, do you have enough?
Speaker 1: Would you have enough? Will you have enough for UH? For our birthday?
Speaker 5: For your birthday? Oh? I might, I might. You never know, Jake, I already got plans for that fucking money, motherfucker. No, just kidding.
Speaker 6: Would I donate five dollars see you, Jake? I would buy some PEPs at fucking ac bitch.
Speaker 5: Actually, Pauper, Holy shit, it's Paulper eighty. My god, how's it going?
Speaker 6: Man? I haven't seen you in forever? Actually you popped up somewhere else. I can't remember where.
Speaker 1: I know Paulper. I haven't seen Paulper in about a year.
Speaker 6: He popped up one place else. Maybe it was in bs frown ye.
Speaker 1: Birth my birth by the way, Pauper, My my birthday is coming up? Is UH is coming up?
Speaker 5: On the.
Speaker 1: On on Monday? If if you want to send me an Amazon gift card? I know you said?
Speaker 5: My god, mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Is that really paper?
Speaker 6: I don't know that mean Bobby? How would I visit you in person? Because I don't think you'll come to my Vegas?
Speaker 1: What's up.
Speaker 5: In Vegas? Can't here you speak? I guess speak up?
Speaker 1: You wanta doesn't want to send me Amazon gift card. There's the email right there. My Amazon gift card, do you know? Is different than my PayPal?
Speaker 5: Oh my god. He stuck out here, you, Jake. You gotta pick up louder. Come on, louder.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me now? H yeah, I do remember that that's really him. That's really him, That is really him.
Speaker 5: He's stuck out here, you though, Jake. Can you talk a little louder?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I I.
Speaker 1: How the Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you have a You didn't have to come to Canada to see me, dude.
Speaker 1: He's not loud in the USA. No band from the use Bobby's band from the unis.
Speaker 6: Hmm yeah say am m oh mumble next there? Uh excited for my birthday being old socks?
Speaker 5: Yes it does. It doesn't feel you man.
Speaker 1: I saw that you needed to help in the beginning.
Speaker 5: Over says, I'm glad you are still going doing good. Jake.
Speaker 6: I thought you needed help in the beginning, and I hope four of us did that for you with that separate discord channel we put together just for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking about them plus plus spaghetti tooth and in uh in uh, mister.
Speaker 7: Blue Sky, I think I don't know there's talking about that.
Speaker 6: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I just want to say I do appreciate it. I appreciate everybody, you know. By the way, if if you hold on, are you still there?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no Leaven oh shit sponsors. In less than four months, he'll be forty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, so I'm the youngest one here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I could add be I put Abby in the age of ol group chat. Yes last night.
Speaker 5: Right now. Cool.
Speaker 1: Abbag is a good chick.
Speaker 5: It's a good chick. I don't think I've ever heard you say that before, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like lem Me was in the beginning, Lemmy was. Let Me was lem Mey wasn't. When I first met Lemmy, I thought she was a good person. The sometimes life has life has.
Speaker 5: Other other problems. There you go.
Speaker 1: I love what I do every day and and and and it's it's hard to find it's hard to find love and be what what I is, an introvert.
Speaker 5: Wow, Yeah, I am too, am too, Jake. I just want people. This business the place I could be an outrovert.
Speaker 1: So I hate dealing with people because people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in real life, people could suck. Yeah, And it's like, mm, hmm, that fail your brother. I know what you're talking about. I'm picking up what you're putting down, you know what I mean? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: The people that you know, the people that I started with is the people that I want to are my friend. And the people that that that that that listened to bullshit is the ones that don't know me from from a hole in the ground. Bobby didn't catch your answer to my question.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you definitely have to come to Canada. You definitely have to come to Canada because I'm not allowed in the United States. So yeah, I got, I got, I got. I got busted for some some some drugs a long time ago. Yeah, so that's still on my.
Speaker 1: Record, Yi, she said. He says, I haven't. He's got a surprise for me, but we're waiting. Hello.
Speaker 6: Oh, hey, paupa Asa, Hey Jake. I just got this new computer. Can I try and come on your stream and see if I have all the software I need?
Speaker 1: Check your email? I am checking my email, checking it every five minutes.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, check your email every five minutes.
Speaker 1: No, I check my nail. I'm looking. I'm looking at what email did you send it to? He says, it's father this Canadian.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, uh huh, yeah, I supponsors. I check my email about once a week. I check it about twenty six. Yeah, mommy, I don't know. Let's think that's just the ghost of mommy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's still she's pulper two hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh, look at you go.
Speaker 1: In the years.
Speaker 4: Born bird mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Hm hm hm.
Speaker 5: Fall for se. Mommy's here, yeah, mumbling nick m far thank you. Yeah, you're good, dude. You're dude for doing that.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the biggest gift card I've gotten.
Speaker 6: There, you go, man, buy yourself some fucking PEPs at ac please, rag can you do that for me?
Speaker 1: I'm getting first, I'm getting my prime. I need prime.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll get your prime.
Speaker 6: Get yourself some PEPs at a se Dude, I swear by it. I mean I haven't used it in a long time because I got prevace it now. Yeah, I mean you don't need to be puked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: Actually, if I were you, i'd get you a couple a couple of boxes.
Speaker 6: There's only thirty in each of them. Yeah, paulpe AIDI says Jake, I told you I would never do you wrong two years ago.
Speaker 5: Do you believe me? Now? I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe in John.
Speaker 5: I should be singing. You believe in fucking pulpar AIDI for Christ's sakes.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you so much, and.
Speaker 5: There you go, there you go. Man. It's good to see you, Mommy, I haven't seen you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, give me one minute, Yeah you do, just getting me up, getting me.
Speaker 5: A Barney, hold on, getting you a Barney?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's a Barney?
Speaker 1: Barnie had done the floor?
Speaker 5: Oh like okay, hold on like a like a stuffed favor. Yeah really I did. Do you have a collection of Davors? Okay?
Speaker 1: I I love Barney Barnie my favorite.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I hated him, I'll be honest with you, but I don't would watch them and I wanted to reach the TV and strangle some of them kids. And yeah, mommy said.
Speaker 5: Jacob, buy something you need like fago.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Thank you so much, Pauper, thank you so much. You you know you don't people don't understand, you know. That's that's the biggest gift card I've ever received was two hundred dollars And you know, now you know, now I I actually I've never had. I've had Barney's in the past, but I won't. I'm I'm a big Barney fan. Barney the Dinosaur was was my favorite cartoon when I was younger. I even had the DVDs. I've had the Barney Greatest Adventure Awards. Sorry, yeah, you gotta give me a minute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I remember. I remember paulper was around. Paulper was around when uh no Filder with Andrew and Friends wasn't even monetized yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he used to.
Speaker 6: He's the gift uh gift cards. I remember that. Yeah again, You've got some nice clues with it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know if anybody has that song anymore.
Speaker 1: Mommy, I don't have if you're talking about so, because I do have it, but I don't have it on onloaded up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm Frank of rock all too umbling neck Yuh.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that I do appreciate it. I appreciate everything.
Speaker 5: What's y'all buying, Jake?
Speaker 1: Try to see? Sorry, hold on looking looking at w W Championships, the small one. You hear what I'm You hear what I'm saying, what I'm getting like the cheap belts?
Speaker 4: HM?
Speaker 5: Oh, chief wrestling belts. Oh no, that's a question from Pulver. Muh hmm, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You you mind missed.
Speaker 5: Whom I don't know. M m, I don't I don't know. I'm not sure what he's waiting for me to respond to.
Speaker 1: I think the Canadian thing. I think you.
Speaker 5: Oh, if I would come, yeah, I don't know that. I mean, there's no way I can get There's just no way someone I could.
Speaker 6: I could try to get to the far but I mean I know, I mean i'd be it'd be out.
Speaker 5: No, You're never coming in here, you punk.
Speaker 1: Kay, thank you so much, paper you want to thank me In real life, one of my biggest part of Far Later was arm May and John DiCaprio. You can go purposes first, you know. And the thing is, are you still their body?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I'm still here, dude.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You you understand.
Speaker 5: I understand. What.
Speaker 1: By the way, now I have I still have one hundred and thirty nine dollars and fifty nine cents only? Yeah you.
Speaker 5: Did you buys, step Safty.
Speaker 1: I will give me a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I'm in the cark man.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 5: Okay, uh, mommy, says.
Speaker 6: Uh, hey, if you need me to escort you to the Vegas party, I got you all right, it can be my bodyguard.
Speaker 5: Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: She's she's a good person. Sorry, hold on, m give me one minute.
Speaker 5: Uh h.
Speaker 10: H h.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at I'm actually thinking about sending Holy yo Joe something on his office wish list.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, wow, pay forward, motherfucker. Huh yes, very distracted mommy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well first, Uh, that's a be a mini series Chase Fence Money on Amazon. It's just him arousing and buying things. Yeah right, yeah, yeah, I think I would watch too.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, mhm.
Speaker 5: H oh my ship. Kay.
Speaker 4: I just I'm gonna let him.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let him do I just got him summing off this or says, I'm not gonna tell him what it is.
Speaker 5: Ah, there you are. H that's very nice of you, Jake. H huh. That would be awesome, dude, be awesome. Helper.
Speaker 1: We'll be there Friday, I said, got you something off your waistless, We'll be there Friday. Yeah, noise, be there Friday. Also, I heard, by the way, I found out that a former member of this show, Giggle Pickles, is in the hospital. Oh you know the one that faked cancer.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Why are they in the hospitals?
Speaker 1: Uh, she's been sick with what she's been sick, that's what though. Uh she says she had breast cancer. Oh Ship, Yeah, I told him you got to be up live in a few minutes.
Speaker 6: Uh well, I mean another forty minutes. Yeah, but yeah, yeah yeah, Hey paulpa are you still on discord?
Speaker 5: Dude? Right? I used to talk to him on discord.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you to Papa for coming on.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect you to come on and do the.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 1: Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll hear you, Jake, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know I just got a variety pack of singles Singles to go, one hundred and twenty drink mixes from Sonic, Skettle, Sunkish, Starburst, border Light, and Joy Ranchers.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no.
Speaker 6: Ac in the fucking car yet, No, havn't you God damn it, Jake, Just do it now, please, all right, it's something you actually need.
Speaker 1: Hous bullets hops it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pee p ep, p p p ep, the ID I got it. Just get the fucking pack of thirty you got the fifty. Oh you gotta fitch fact, very good, good. How much did it cost?
Speaker 1: Like seventeen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go, it's about right. Yeah, and then you can take one of those.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm sercious Bobby did what with his peepee? Nothing?
Speaker 6: You never mind, Rob mind your business? Boy here, Yes he is, guys, he's so consumed he's not even looking at the chat.
Speaker 1: All right, right down them down to fifty.
Speaker 5: Holy shit, Jake.
Speaker 6: Okay, dude, after your tone, blowing all your money, if that's what you decided to do, we need you to go over your list of stuff that you bought.
Speaker 5: Okay, I could do it right now if we Okay, let's do it. It was the first thing you put in your card.
Speaker 1: Holder. I'm ordering something else.
Speaker 5: Ha ha, he's adding one more item. Guys, there took.
Speaker 1: All right, I can go over the I can go over it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go over it, all right, stupid.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the thing. First thing I ordered. So here's the thing. First thing I ordered was a Barney doll. Be here Friday, Barney stick I bought some stuff. I bought some Barney stickers, will be here July of thirtieth, next Wednesday. I bought a championship belt, will be here the twenty fifth to the twenty ninth, the new gold belt, the new World Have You War Championship, the new one in pc W, the one with the W on the and then I and then I bought the Then I bought uh shoe his gift will be will be there Friday, and I bought.
Speaker 6: Another by on Bobby wants you to show the screen.
Speaker 5: Can you show the screen?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I can't. No, I can't.
Speaker 5: Oh you can't. Oh you might dog yourself.
Speaker 1: No I can't. I don't know how to do it on the tablet.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck fuck. I love you, bitch, Jake so bitch.
Speaker 6: Mhm h if Over already says, we'll look up later. I'll give you one hundred dollars and you show the screen.
Speaker 1: I can't show the screen if I don't have If I can't, I can't screen share on Apple.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Sorry, there's gotta be a way to do it, or maybe not. Maybe I don't know. Get in your fucking computer.
Speaker 1: Where the m hm uh.
Speaker 3: A fuck cake, goddamn, god, damn god, damn mm hm hm.
Speaker 5: Hey Mandy gifts here mayby. Good to see you, Mandy. I hope you had a wonderful, refreshing sleep. Mandy. Guess what.
Speaker 1: Paper eighty came in and drops two hundred dollars?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Jake's has a spend spend spending away already on Amazon.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess it was the Amazon gift cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, paper came in and dropped two hundred dollars. Hold it, yo, good morning, Mandy. How you doing, sweetheart?
Speaker 6: Hey, that's playing to your girlfriend, Jake. Watch you talk to her? What it's playing to that girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Jake? How you watch how you talk to her?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, hey, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Telling me? I know I'm fucking with you, buddy. Kay.
Speaker 1: That was to me. So that was nice to me to give holy a gift.
Speaker 6: Hey, Rob, take you don't you fucking tear tamp time my internet girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Now, hold on, I I got it. I'll go.
Speaker 5: I'll go.
Speaker 1: Give me one minute before.
Speaker 5: No, he's not gonna do it. He's not gonna do or yeah, no, go go give her the thing. Yeah, go give her.
Speaker 1: I'll shut up.
Speaker 5: Protector.
Speaker 1: By the way, in about thirty minutes, you.
Speaker 5: Gotta run over the other thing.
Speaker 1: Mhmm. By the way, you gotta go run over and do uh, come on, stoop.
Speaker 4: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, go protect Mandy.
Speaker 1: J uh he he yea hey Rob, take your campus. Poper's now a moderator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we need to make somebody else in mind.
Speaker 1: Man, he's also a moderator.
Speaker 5: God you protected her.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: M hm.
Speaker 7: Hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mmm duty doo doody doody do.
Speaker 1: Yuh wait a minute, Oh I could have got crap fat, I could have gotten Pauper's email. M hm.
Speaker 5: Hm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Give me one minute.
Speaker 5: It just like jumped like ten minutes, you know, h.
Speaker 7: M hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm the loser.
Speaker 5: We all are. Okay, are you gonna We're gonna go over here here? Thing we already did?
Speaker 1: I thought we did.
Speaker 5: You said everything yes and again I never heard it?
Speaker 1: All right, you guys we stopped the gear up that I got, So I got a sticker for I got another sticker from Barney be here. On the twenty fifth thirtieth Robin Sunday. Robin Sunday is the Singles to Go and the Pepa Day See will be Robin's. Thursday will be the Grippos Robin's Sunday. So Rob Sunday is the is this Sunday will be the singles to go, the slim gym in the in, the Wafers, and the Grippos will be here Thursday.
Speaker 5: What are grippos barbecue chips? Oh? Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: It costs, dude. It cost me like twenty nine dollars for a bag of and I am I ordered something.
Speaker 4: Oh whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: You paid twenty nine dollars for a bag of fucking stupid chips.
Speaker 1: It was it was like it was like a cup of bag. It was like a whole big bag of it. So yell at me.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing at one point five ounce back twenty four count?
Speaker 5: Oh, twenty four count? Okay, twenty nine one point four ounce?
Speaker 1: Is that one point five?
Speaker 5: I'm excory?
Speaker 1: How much is that?
Speaker 5: In Grahams I don't know. Hm, there you go, Jake shopping.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Eld bar Bob Bob Bob, my man, beauty.
Speaker 4: Bob Bob, Oh superer. Oh you know what song that is? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? By its voice and he knows.
Speaker 6: It's and says, I've been trying to go visit Jake for many months. The content we create would be truly epic. The camera ever turn off?
Speaker 5: Right? Who who's the fun? It's fun? Yes, it's Don.
Speaker 1: Robertspond's a good good egg. Yes, Hey, did Wendy pix her? Hey did Wendy picture her whistless?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 5: I think so because mhm fuck uh budle Paine was able to get her.
Speaker 7: Something.
Speaker 5: Uh a controller if he has four controller in it came? Why h.
Speaker 1: Why it's still the same it's still the same way cross.
Speaker 4: Hm hm m hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say thank you so much, hey, pauper.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: If Poper wants to come up, I could give him. I put a link in the chat. If he wants to come.
Speaker 5: Up and publisher came up, it's link.
Speaker 1: Let me get the let me get the porn screen up.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think he actually asked a while back. But I think he actually asked a while back.
Speaker 1: And Okay, I'm only doing this to see what software I need. You don't need software.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he should be fine. M hm h m hm.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hey I said he abou like this picture.
Speaker 5: No, I'm sick of it already. Actually, Jay, Yeah, Pope.
Speaker 1: We Actually I really wanted to get the new belt and then have a championship belt so when I do shows, I can say I'm the champion like uh like uh bermoney johns bermony Johnes does on around the.
Speaker 5: Horn, which was the belt.
Speaker 1: I lost again. But guess what that's not the That cruiserweight belt is not the one I would have picked. I would have picked the new one. I would pick the purple strapped one, not the not the two thousand and two one. I would pack like the the w c W one or the or the or the or the or the purple strap one from uh the fastic.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you can pick the sign.
Speaker 1: I'm back and I'm better than you got off.
Speaker 4: MILLIONI best face facts don't matter.
Speaker 1: Then that song.
Speaker 5: Singing again Drake, I'm.
Speaker 9: Back and I'm better than ever gotten off, making things better, face facts, it's a it's a w B theme song.
Speaker 5: Yeah I know it, but I'm not. I can't. Oh oh oh, Eric Bischoff.
Speaker 1: Correct, Chris, the strange.
Speaker 5: Chrits is strange. God to see your brother.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Chris, welcome, m hm, sorry, it's my head hurt. My head is a throbbing right now.
Speaker 5: The better be the head on your shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yes, Vincinger has been dead since I two thousands. Hey, you gotta sure to do it about?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: You gotta be What's I mean? You're leave him?
Speaker 6: I'm good for now, dude, don't worry popping in one stream yard and onto another.
Speaker 5: Hey, poper, look at another link. That's all it is the.
Speaker 1: Popery?
Speaker 2: Man, Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Is this the real pop.
Speaker 5: Yeah? It's paper, I remember that. Boys.
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: How are you doing? Brother?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We get we get here.
Speaker 5: Yeah we hear you man? Can you hear us? Might be having tickle the delay here? I see what? Oh you gotta delay?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Give me a minute?
Speaker 5: Sort of a yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Pop over? Trying to fix the ship? Well maybe you have to leave to come back?
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Responses.
Speaker 6: Take some ivy profen or toot a skinny? Uh to get through the lawn shower?
Speaker 1: No, I did so, I took then I threw up the ivy profen yesterday.
Speaker 6: Well that's why you need to take the pepsidac and then after it kicks in, then you can take yeah profin. Oh ship, I'll be back in a minute.
Speaker 5: Do that, Bob?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Bye, what's up? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm mm hm.
Speaker 4: Did it.
Speaker 1: Stead mm hmm. What's up? I'm gonna what's up guys, Copra? Yeah, good morning, guys. Has it read again? Jones? There? Paper? Hold on? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this the ruin? Is this the rule?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you another story or another thing. So, uh, Sketty gave you a gift and everybody put stuff together for you for your birthday, and I've funded part of it. Ask me anything you want, Jake, in order to prove it's me.
Speaker 1: H, what's up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: You disconnected?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for the money. Thank you so much. Yeah, no problem, man, Sorry, I can't show the screen because I'm on ioas.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's no problem. That's what I was saying. You don't have to do it right now. I'm just saying that would be a great idea. The next time you do that, show your screen, record it, and then you put together ten of those and you got kind of a little mini series for your first try. I'll even toss you the one hundred bucks to get it started.
Speaker 1: I hope that you Yeah, hey, that's actually right now we're dealing with We're dealing with assholes Hooper.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 2: I've spent two years studying you guys before I decided to go public, and so believe me, I know exactly who we are dealing with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, are you are?
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 1: There was a person came in with a person named gaw.
Speaker 2: Hey, So let's just deal with me, you, you and me right now. How about that.
Speaker 1: We're live right now, by the way, you know we're live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm well aware. I know I've got it on two screens.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. Let's yeah, let's just let's disrespect. I apologize about if I made you mad or something, the reason why you left.
Speaker 2: No, no, you didn't, dude, Dude, I got terribly, terribly ill, uh terminally ill. I thought I was gonna die?
Speaker 5: Are you for real? Yeah? No way? Yeah, oh my god, I didn't know that, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh, for.
Speaker 5: About three or.
Speaker 2: Four weeks ago, I started to feel a little bit better. So they don't They haven't said I'm not gonna die yet, but I truly believe in my mind that they are starting to believe that that I can.
Speaker 5: I can make it.
Speaker 2: I already know that I can make it, just from how I feel now, But they haven't said it yet.
Speaker 1: And you're saying you're doing the show, you're doing something. I think as you said that you were doing something with CarMax in uh in John from one by two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, so I am. I want to have a party and thank all the people that get lifted my spirits when I was in the hospital.
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 2: And I know a lot of these people I've met before at Hackamania. You know, I've met Patrick and Rocco and Sketty tons of people were there.
Speaker 1: I will never I will never, Like you know. The one thing is a lot of people want me to come to the West Coast. People want me to come to the flipping West Coast because I got friends, I got people in California. I got people in southern people in northern California that want me to come to northern California. It's just Sacramento.
Speaker 2: Well, now you've got another one in northern California wanted you to come to northern California.
Speaker 1: You live in northern California.
Speaker 2: That's correct, Sacramento area. But I spend a lot of time in the Bay Area as well.
Speaker 1: My friend works with a J I T truck and out of Sacramento. Really j I T Transport.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, did you tell Chad to call him to give him some content?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's by the way, Number one, I don't I don't bring Here's the thing, A lot of my friends don't know who the fuck Chad Zumac is, and they don't care who Chad.
Speaker 2: That's what makes it funny. Oh, by the way, that's what makes it funny watching people react to you talking and tape me. That's what makes it funny.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You know who who's doing the other bit where they go up to somebody and say, do you know who Ray DeVito is or something like that?
Speaker 5: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That was Tuky, That was Tuky and and Elha Reblay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I you know you know that. That's actually the biggest donat That's the biggest gift card you ever gave me. It was two hundred.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you haven't found like a really big donor prior to me that would would do that, like I give you or something.
Speaker 1: No, No, I've never gotten I've never gotten thousand dollars gift cards. I've gotten the heavy, the biggest one i've gotten. But but but it was an accident. It was fifty two hundred from DC.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I remember that, and you were totally gonna keep too, he was, Yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: Want to I just want to respond to Jim Grindle. Nobody knows who you are either, So got the funk out?
Speaker 1: You know what, Polper, I just I just said that on my spreaker I got yesterday, and I applied yesterday and I got it today. That now I could do have memberships over on Spreaker. I've been working my ass off on audio. Sprinker is an audio platform. Uh maybe d M Bobby all right, Mandy Dip says d M Bobby. Jim Grindle is a big Jim Grindle. Why don't you go and why don't you instead of instead of why don't you do your own show? Instead of doing shows? Are having to suck on U d j R. Or Or other people? Why don't you do your own show?
Speaker 2: Hey, Bobby, I thought you quit smoking.
Speaker 5: I wish I quit smoking, dude, I wish no, I didn't, did you?
Speaker 2: I limited down to a certain amount per day.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't do that. I did for a while.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you know you can do it now. You can limit yourself.
Speaker 5: Now. It's hard, it's tough.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh shit, Hold on a second. I never.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just gonna say to Bobby, I never had a problem quitting. I smoked about a pack a week until I was twenty eight. And then one time in the middle of this summer, it was like one hundred and five degrees in San Jose and I just had this horrible hangover that lasted like three days and outside was super hot, so I was just like inside, sweating, throwing up, you name it, the works, from the worst hangover you ever had.
Speaker 1: Hey, I just that Sorry, go ahead. I just want to tell you that because of your donation, I helped a friend of mine who who is in a nursing home in mass I got him a gift sent to him through Amazon through his Amazon worthless And I want to say thank you.
Speaker 2: That is very awesome that you're paying it forward, Jake. If we can get more people to do that, this world will be a better place.
Speaker 1: You know, to pay it forward. Has that pay it forward that.
Speaker 2: He's stumped on my purpose?
Speaker 5: Of life.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what that's cool?
Speaker 5: Man? I love you.
Speaker 1: It's your show, ye, I do, I do appreciate. Sorry, hello, hello, yeah, I'm right here man. I lost you guys were letting you talk. By the way, remember when I told you that I hate them. By the way, we got our cable bill today, yes, yesterday in the mail. Now I gotta I gotta deal with my sister in law with it today. M Yeah, Jim Grendle, you all right, you know what, you know what. I'll deal with this. I'll deal with it. Did you know there you go?
Speaker 5: Damn I want to finished reading all of this stuff, he was saying.
Speaker 1: Jim Grendle is like he he liked that. Do you guys remember on the c Span stuff when the Howard Stern people kept calling in to try to get clips for for Howard.
Speaker 2: Didn't own a talk about Grendele.
Speaker 1: Ohen A was Grendel. Grendel was was friends, did shows with was on Christie Mayor's wet spot with Uh you know sche Mass died.
Speaker 2: He media because chatting on all right, you go ahead, Mas, do you.
Speaker 10: Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Do you know that Bobby does a show with Wendy from the from the Howard Stern Show.
Speaker 2: Do you know that I was before Bobby doing a show with Wendy before the Howard Stern Show.
Speaker 1: Did you know that, Hey, we don't. We don't talk about Nimrod anymore on here. Him and there was there's been some some issues there. Yeah, there was a there was a an issue that where we're not some issues that he's listening to the wrong people, and him and the puppet are no longer welcome on my show or Bobby's or anybody.
Speaker 6: So well, I mean, it's your choice, Jake, that's your choice. I'm not making you take sciense.
Speaker 1: Dude, I know that it's my decision to do it, not not anyone else's. Because I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm just thinking. I'm just thinking that here's the thing. You guys give me chances, and you know I won't do shows with with with Bradley. I can't do shows with Bradley because Bradley is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hello, he jerks off in front of.
Speaker 1: Special Yeah, and I did it one time backstage. But the only people you, you catman, saw it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, but you didn't jerk off though, Jake. You just pulled whooped out your penis.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, three minutes into your show, Bobby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd rather catch up with Paulper for a bit, a little bit more.
Speaker 1: All right, day, I'm here, man, Hey, I need I need your email, Pulper.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll give it to you.
Speaker 1: Can you do in the private chest so I can grab it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to email it to you.
Speaker 1: All right. It's the plow dog one, the one that you sent the then you I know, all right, I'm just like you know, I just want to say thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm glad I can help you out.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. You know, people people say, oh, Jake does not appreciated, dude, if you sell some of the things that I have to like deal with on a daily basis. When people are like people say, oh Jake needs I'll show here's the thing. I need money for my YouTube premium right now. I need to get money in the account so I can pay for my twitch torbo for the month. I need money to pay stuff. And it's like, oh, switch to boat twist Torbo, twist Torbo. Basically I can get add reviewing on Twitch. Okay, okay, uh spawns asking a question for Bobby.
Speaker 6: I'll be what time does Whenny's first ship pick of the day generally come in. Uh, I know her days and nights are very confused.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it it very It varies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it could be from any anywhere, from ten o'clock in the morning to back and three.
Speaker 1: Then. You know, the last time I talked to you, Poper, you were in you were in Hawaii.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots of stuff has happened since then. Boy, I'm glad my sister's okay. After the fire, they didn't have they didn't have water, clean water for a long time. Her work got fire damage and was shut down. Her kids school they had to move that. I don't know if you guys know about that one, but in Lahina it was just awfully wiped out.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that doll? Did you hear that doll? The bounty hunter's uh step son got charged with something. Here's what I think he got charged with the step son shote of the grand kid. I saw it on the news that I wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I think that's that's one for Bobby by Uh.
Speaker 6: Bobby Jay sent me one recently that I immediately sent to the Ship Pick International Hall of fame classic hang out. Yeah, shake your water is so goddamn dirty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't even make out the ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, your show is starting, paper, do you know what show?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll definitely I could definitely find it and I probably know what it is talking about.
Speaker 1: Actually, because I want to tell you that it's a Scott something. Scott's on there, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I haven't talked to Scott yet since I've been back.
Speaker 1: Scott Scott's move Scott moved doing with Stormy Scott had Scott had to move in with the Star his birthday was His birthday was a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, hey, Bobby, this will be another fun side bit. Do I keep like a score of like how many times Jake interrupts? And then we can have like a running count for each of his shows and grade him on it and be like, hey, on Wednesday, but then on Saturday night you got a a minus.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, pper Poper. I would love, by the way, a Sunday. I'm thinking about doing a shared stream with my friend Ashley come in because her birthday is on the twenty seven Minds on the twenty eight months. Her Sunday, Minds Monday, we're thinking about doing a share. I'm thinking about asking her happy birthday, her birthdays to twenty seventh, minds on the twenty eighth, and I got it. Also, I don't know if you want to do a stream. I know that she might want to go with like a birthday dinner there because she lives in the great state of California. She lives in southern cal Yeah, I know her.
Speaker 5: I mean I know of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she actually comings is Whitney's sister. Yep, I know of her.
Speaker 2: I've watched several of her interviews with you know, the folks she's been making the rounds with. Hold on, I don't think mister kill everything likes her.
Speaker 5: What do you think? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, good topic. Hey, Bobby, what's our number?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: That was one?
Speaker 5: So that was the first one, right, I mean there's been a lot more though, so I don't know. I lost counter.
Speaker 1: I just started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's start a five. It's our first time, you know, and then next show we can start from the beginning.
Speaker 5: I'll do it. Yeah, I don't know what chick's doing, thank you talking to his niece or something.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to mail you the clip of when Jake was going over his list.
Speaker 5: I recorded it, Okay, Yeah, I do it. Okay, yeah, do you know how to get a hold of me?
Speaker 2: I'll just post it private in my drive and give you access and then you can download it that way. Okay, Bobby nickat gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Uh no, Bobbie Havens Female Dog Haven's hj V and.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, what's up guys. Yeah, I gotta up.
Speaker 5: That Jaggie. Oh he needed himself again. Oh.
Speaker 2: I probably need the orange juice box for my head.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, I forgot about.
Speaker 1: That's what I remember you as, is the orange juice box.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I should probably get that bite.
Speaker 1: But I don't stream.
Speaker 2: I'm not a streamer yet yet. I don't stream. I just I just wanted to talk to you, guys. I just came on to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do appreciate you coming on. And I I did miss you, brother, I did miss you. We said on the show a couple of times, we did miss you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit watching stuff but not interacting a lot. Ye.
Speaker 1: Hey you know what, brother, you You're an amazing person and and thank you so much for you. You just made my day to the point where I'm like shocked that you know money, you know, yeah, you paid for you see what I'm getting out here. Yeah, there's something that my friend. My friend does a lot for me. He comes on streams when he he even comes on stream late at night when he's in bed, when he takes his medicine, just to do after after a w because you because of me, and I appreciate people, and you know that's something that it's hard for me to because you know it sometimes it's easier said than done to do shows when this world is not made for people with disabilities. All Right, I'm gonna Hey, guys, I'm gonna end because I want to. I need to go. I need to go deal with some stuff. All right, have a good show, Bobby and Pauper, and do email me.
Speaker 2: Pauper, love you brother, You too, man, I'll email you right now.
Speaker 1: All right, Love your brother and guys, and I do appreciate everything people do for me. Take be true to yourself, be true to others and always and always if something, if you know, I want to say thank you to people that have supported this show in the past. God's always put us in the right place at the right time, and always remember I love you guys, and I'll see you when I see you.
Speaker 5: Bye.