Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm that.
Speaker 2: Listen with something for you, you.
Speaker 1: You and you to think about. I want to talk about workplace conflicts.
Speaker 3: Let me say it again, because it's happening everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, conflict in the workplace.
Speaker 2: The biggest issue is the people.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it. I've talked about a little bit on.
Speaker 2: My podcast, where we've all heard don't take your work home, don't do it, don't take your work home. But we never hear about.
Speaker 1: Not taking your issues to work. We never hear that because.
Speaker 2: People can get away from everyone and everything, but never self. So wherever people go, so does their drama. So does their drama. And that is the issue. That's the biggest issue, because so many people in the workplace are unhealed, unhealed individuals, so many from the top down. I cannot even begin to tell you the things I've experienced. Oh my goodness, the things I witnessed in the workplace just awful. I remember a psychiatrist killed himself. I had a coworker who killed his wife. I've had to deal with countless suicides and suicide attempts, homicide, sexual assaults, sexual harassment, discrimination on all levels, stealing, I mean.
Speaker 1: Just.
Speaker 2: Countless, countless amount of things. Because the workplace is full of hearts and minds. That's the bottom line. That is where it stems from. And you know what, it starts from the top. If you have a person in charge, I'm talking about the whole agency, organization, unit, whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you military, civilian, or whatever.
Speaker 2: If you have the person, the top dog that's in charge, who is unhinged, who is.
Speaker 1: A person of unhealed hearts.
Speaker 2: In my heart and mind that if you have that person in charge, I promise you on everything.
Speaker 1: Is trickling down. It's trickling down.
Speaker 2: I've never been to a workplace where everything is peace and harmony. I'm sure some exist somewhere, but I've never been a part of one.
Speaker 1: Never, ever, ever.
Speaker 2: Have I been to a workplace where there's peace and harmony throughout. I'm sure there are some, but they are rare. They're rare, absolutely rare. People lead according to who they are. Employees contribute according to who they are. You know, when they were talking about remote and telework and people having to come back into the office and things like that, and people were saying, oh, those people don't they don't work from home.
Speaker 1: Anyways, that's a lie. That's a lie. That's people talking that don't know what they're talking about. Now, granted, yes you do have people who were slacking.
Speaker 2: At home, but they were also in individuals who slacked at work when they were working in the office.
Speaker 1: That's just who they are. So who do that fall on?
Speaker 2: There shouldn't be mass punishment that falls on the supervisors. That falls on the leaders who allow slackers to slack at home, just like those are the same leaders who allow people to slack in the office. I know, I've seen it. I've seen it.
Speaker 1: For years and years and years.
Speaker 2: I've been the one who hear all the complaints, and I've been in positions where I see firsthand what's going on. I'm telling you, workplaces are filled to the brim with people who are That's why bosses, you know, they they themselves discriminate, They stereotype, they show prejudices, they lie, they still, they cheat, they commit sexual assaults and sexual harassment.
Speaker 1: Though bosses, the.
Speaker 2: Leaders, I mean, the top dogs, and then those underneath them, the leaders and the supervisors, they do.
Speaker 1: All of the dirt, all of the dirt because they are of unheal hearts. And minds. And then you have the employees.
Speaker 2: Every turn, Oh, this person dies that, this person did that, this person did this, this person, I mean, just complain about everything and everyone because they're so broken you can't even look at them, or they want to say you've done something to them.
Speaker 1: Just so sensitive.
Speaker 2: Heaven forbid, don't say call a group of women ladies, or a group of guy guy guys, men, hey guys, a group of guys, hey guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: People are so sensitive and they so offended about the slightest minute liddle thing because they are of unhealed hearts and minds. So that's why you have all of the conflict in workplaces. People don't know how to communicate. They don't know how to communicate. You have the leaders. Some leaders hide away because.
Speaker 1: They are so into themselves. They don't know they have poor.
Speaker 2: Social skills, so they hide away as their agencies are running a month. I'm telling you what I know. Yet you have these people in high positions. You have these people in high positions, their leaders, their supervisors, and they don't even know how to lead. Some of them are afraid of their employees. They are afraid to lead. As supervisors they're afraid to lead. Many don't know how to lead. They don't know how to communicate. They don't know how to separate friendship from professionalism.
Speaker 1: They don't know how not to be.
Speaker 2: To be individuals who show nepotism and favoritism, they don't know how not to be those people because they broken. They are broken individuals. This may sound cruel, and I'm not trying to sound cruel.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what I know for a fact. See it every day. Some days I'm like I go in.
Speaker 2: My office, I'm like, Lord, have mercy, Jesus, give me strength. Because people complain about the most ridiculous things, just like babies, about any and everything, because people don't realize how broken they are.
Speaker 1: You have those employees who let.
Speaker 2: People just use and abuse them and they won't say anything.
Speaker 1: It's because they're broken.
Speaker 2: You have employees who allow sexual assault and sexual harassment and they won't say anything.
Speaker 1: Because they're broken.
Speaker 2: They don't understand the person who's doing those things to them are broken to Then you have those who allow sexual rasping and things of that nature. They go along with it because they're trying to get something out of it. Broken any boss, any leader who sexually assaults or sexually ungrass their employee broken broken broken. Any boss or leader who allow disrespect and discrimination, they are broken. And they are ones who cause hostility in the workplace. It causes hostility. When you show favoritism for whatever reason, it shows hostility. It causes hostility when you hire people through depotism, because everybody else sees it. They know when you bring someone into the ages who is a family member, friend of the family friend, it causes hostility. But people just don't get it. Seriously, people just don't get it. And when you when you hire based on nepotism and favoritism, I'm telling you it shows because people don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: People go alone.
Speaker 2: Just to have the job. People go along just to make the money, but they don't know what they're doing in those positions. It's horrible. I remember when they were talking about DI they thought it meant black people.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious that people thought DEI meant black people. That owns the ignorance, and many people got on board. They got on the negativity train. Believe in it because that is ignorance, and that is how weak minded unhealed people do they.
Speaker 1: Just go alone, They don't research for themselves. The I had nothing to do with being black. Let me ask you.
Speaker 2: This question, when have you ever known or what agency have you ever known who hired people just because they were black. I'm waiting what agency ever gave black people jobs.
Speaker 1: Just because they were black?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not talking about lower level jobs. I'm talking about senior level jobs just because they were black.
Speaker 1: Not a one, not one.
Speaker 2: Many of these agencies you go in, the high ranking people predominantly are white, white males. You have a sprinkle of blacks, just a sprinkle, not even a sprinkle here and there, but it's predominantly white males. You have a few white females and very little blacks. Some agencies have no blacks at the top. None.
Speaker 1: Tell me that's not.
Speaker 2: Individuals of unhealed hearts and minds to even have an agency that don't have diversity. Unhealed hearts and minds. People don't know how to communicate in workplace.
Speaker 1: At all. They think they can talk.
Speaker 2: To you any kind of way because they're the boss, or because they are a certain grade or rank.
Speaker 1: They think they have privilege to talk to you any kind of way. No, you don't.
Speaker 2: If you want respect, you must be respectful.
Speaker 1: Nobody is gonna.
Speaker 2: Respect the person who's disrespecting everyone. It doesn't work that way, but some people seem to think so because they're broken. And one thing that I hate in the workplace, and I know I shouldn't use that word, but I.
Speaker 1: Do, is when a person.
Speaker 2: A leader, have labeled a person, have stereotyped a person, and then say, for instant, somebody new come in, a new leader come in, and they do the same thing to that person just because they were told something negative about that person. Then everybody else fall in line and treat that person bad because someone else said something negative about the person, not even understanding that the person didn't have to do anything. It could have been the leader who just didn't like that person because they don't like themselves.
Speaker 1: But people don't look at it. They just go alone.
Speaker 2: And don't understand, or they totally dismissed the effects that they're having on the individual.
Speaker 1: They don't even think about that.
Speaker 2: They just throw the fiery darks because everybody else threw the fiery darks.
Speaker 1: I see that all the time.
Speaker 2: It's awful, but that shows you how many of these agencies have these leaders who are unhealed hearts and minds. Don't get me wrong, the employees do it too, But.
Speaker 1: Who's in charge? Leaders? Leaders are in charge.
Speaker 2: Some leaders can hold water on a rainy day.
Speaker 1: They cannot hold water.
Speaker 2: They tell everything except the dirt that they're doing.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna tell that. But if you go to them with something, they're gonna tell it.
Speaker 2: They gonna tell somebody, and somebody gonna tell somebody else, and so forth. How can you trust a leader who's gonna who's gonna have die reheal at the mouth, How can you trust him or her?
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't.
Speaker 2: But people do this and and again, not just leaders, employees do it too. But leaders are the ones who's supposed to set the standards for the workplace. They supposed to lead by example. They don't supposed to follow the cloud. They supposed to stand out, but most workplaces they don't.
Speaker 1: They wanna be respected.
Speaker 2: They want to walk around like they you know, of such great status. You know, they want to walk in it, or they want to own it. Let me say it like that. They want to own it, but they don't walk in it.
Speaker 1: A lot of them don't. I've talked to leaders and I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You it baffles me that they are leading anyone because they're so cruelharded. They see the stuff going on in that agency, but because they're so high up.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 2: That's why it's so much corruption and conflict. There's no cohesiveness, low morale because the leaders themselves are broken people. That's why there's conflict in the workplace. And then you have the employees. A good leader when you see a bad employee, a good leader.
Speaker 1: Will do the right thing. They will talk to that employee.
Speaker 2: But now leaders are afraid to talk to their employees.
Speaker 1: They're afraid of or they're gonna find a complaint. Won't let them.
Speaker 2: If you don't do nothing wrong, you'll be fine. But that should be ordered in these agencies. But a lot of agencies there are not.
Speaker 1: I mean when I tell you, people are treated horrible in these agencies.
Speaker 2: Within the federal government and the military. And I've been a part of both. I'm not lying to you, and I'm not here trying to poke you know, the bear or anything like that. I'm just telling you fact.
Speaker 1: And the only way work.
Speaker 2: Places are all over the world will become better is when people become better. People have to want to change. People have to want to be better, People have to want to be a better mindset.
Speaker 1: They have to stop.
Speaker 2: Doing wrong when you know you know, you know it's wrong. Stop doing the wrong things when you know it's wrong. You know it's wrong as a leader to have a sexual relationship with your employee. You know, as a leader is wrong to sexual assault. You know it's wrong to sexually harass. You know it's wrong to show favoritism. You know it's wrong to high on nepotism. You know it's wrong to have terrible hind practices, prohibited hind practices that you try to justify.
Speaker 1: You know what's wrong when you tell people's business.
Speaker 2: You know what's wrong when you see a problem and you do nothing about it.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is, I.
Speaker 2: Know the workplace is full of broken people who are employees.
Speaker 1: I know it. But the main character in this is the.
Speaker 2: Leaders, because they're the ones who supposed to make the workplace safe. They're the ones who's supposed to make the workplace free of discrimination and free of.
Speaker 1: Conflict and sexual harassment and all of that.
Speaker 2: But how can they do that when they're so broken and they allow things to happen on their watch under their umbrella. People have to get themselves together because the leaders are the problem. Point blank, the leaders are the problem.
Speaker 1: The leaders are the problem.
Speaker 2: I believe that every agency should have a team of facilitators, not mediators, which mediation is fine.
Speaker 1: I love mediation, but.
Speaker 2: I am a avid believer in facilitation agencies.
Speaker 1: Every agency should have.
Speaker 2: Two at least two I mean two facilitators at least two who can do facilitations within their agencies to eliminate having to have media and having to have a lot of backed up EEO cases and EO cases. They need facilitators every agency. So when there's a conflict, you bring the people who are in conflict into the room and help them work out their conflicts of communication, because that's all of these communication communication.
Speaker 1: People are broken, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: Broken people don't know how to effectively communicate. So bring them in the room and let each person see who they are in the eyes of the other person.
Speaker 1: Bring it to the table. I believe in that, but agencies have it. So if you need a facilitator, contact me.
Speaker 2: I'll come, for sure, I will come and facilitate for you. Seriously, though, people need facilitators in their agencies. It will help out a lot. It will help out a lot when they know that. And also you have to set it up where people can't abuse the system, because some people will abuse it. Every time you look around, they think it's a counseling session. So you have to set it up properly. I fought the leaders most of all. Most of all, yes I do. I fought the leaders most of all. But second to that, I fought the employees because people bringing all.
Speaker 1: Their issues to work.
Speaker 2: I remember this one particular person used to come to work every day. It was something about her child, her husband.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to hear your problems, no one, but every day we had to listen to her issues.
Speaker 1: Brokenness. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: That's the real problem in workplaces all around the world. Brokenness, unhealed hearts and minds bringing all of their myths.
Speaker 1: Into the workplace, projecting it. That's it. That's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 2: Much much love to each and every one of you, Please share, thank you for listening in every episode the same and I hope I really
Speaker 1: Really do that you do it, think on it,