Speaker 1: Clowndlish Authenticity Podcast. Welcome back to the Boundless Authenticity Podcast. On this episode, Todd Cave returns for Ancient Origins Part three, the highly anticipated sequel, and if you haven't checked out Ancient Origins Part one and two, as well as Dogma and the Death Cult with Todd, then I highly suggest that you do so when this is finished. Todd is a researcher, engineer and personal trainer as well as the host of The Conscious Man's seven podcasts, where I have also been a guest three times, and once again we're going to take a look behind the veil at the puppet masters of this realm. I have to say thank you to all of the new subscribers and followers, as well as remind you that if you aren't currently a follower of the show, go ahead and do so now on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple, Rumble or YouTube. And I highly recommend using the Spreaker app as it is free to listen and no sign up required, just hit play. Subscribing to the podcas will not only let you know when the next episode is available, which is the sixth, the sixteenth, and the twenty six of every month, but it will also help the show to reach a wider audience, which means we can have even more guests of a higher quality on this show and you can get your questions about life and all things consciousness answered. So Todd, what's happening.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jahanne, thank you for having me back. I think it's been like two years since I've been on your show. And yeah, the dogmenic death cault that was That was a pretty good one. I really really enjoyed that because religion is one of the biggest scams and the biggest causes of all of our problems on the planet. You know, it's one of them. So thanks for having me back, and I'm really happy to be here to talk to you today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are, I guess, embarking on a new journey as a species, because it is becoming even more obvious as if it wasn't before. But I have to give people a break because not everybody has ice to see. There's so much more UFO activity that has increased over the years in such a short space of time. Because I remember even five years ago, you could not talk about spaceships or you know, talking to certain beings from other planets, or you couldn't talk about what was underneath New Mexico, or you couldn't talk about Area fifty one, or you couldn't talk you can even like, you couldn't even raise issues to do with like the Ananaki and stuff like that without people raising the eyebrow and being like this person is mad, like none of that is real. And so it's kind of interesting that all of this is happening. And I think that it is an invitation more than anything else, not just to open your mind, explore the topics, and get educated on this subject, but also to be aware that what if these things turn into something bigger? What if spaceships were to actually land, What if overlords were to show up from nowhere, you know, Ananaki and all that, what would happen. Would you be prepared? Probably not. Most people would be shitting their parts.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, absolutely, And if what you're saying is true, Because I remember when my entire refinement period started, this was in January twenty seventeen, and as I started to consume a lot of books and watch documentaries, listen to podcasts and stuff like that, at the time, a lot of people honestly thought that I was just talking stuff that was nonsense. Really, because I remember when I used to live in London. I would be going and you know, I used to love to talk to religious people, so either the Jehovah Witnesses, normal Christians, and one of my favorites was talking to the Muslims because I think that they're the most lost people on planet Earth. And I would be telling the Muslims that, you know, you're worshiping an extraterrestrial god, and you know, I mean this supposed angel called Gabriel, it's really Satan, right, And the thing is that I would be trying to explain to these people, but these people were just basically like brushing me off and telling me that I don't know anything. I was telling him, no, but Allah is actually a moon god. This is from the cult of Er and the Anna god con Nana Sin. He is in Leil's son. So remember back then, so we're talking eight years now. I was very quickly dismissed by these people. And no matter how much try to like logic, you try to bring and show people where you get the information from, it was never something that was very well received and people will always poopoo you. Now, actually me before I get to know and then when I started my I guess you could say my public journey, in my public life journey because I did my first speaking event in October twenty twenty one and for the anarchapol Co digital summing that they had it was called and Our COVID. That talk was very well received and that was the first time that I started to think, well, hold on a minute, like people actually starting to want to delve into these topics, right because we had just had the plandemic. Most people were still wearing face diapers and you know what I mean, people were basically jabbing themselves to death and even to tell people that that was a scam. And this is why you always call it the plandemic, whether it's on YouTube or my own platform, I always call it a plandemic because it was a plan. And then when it started to speak in twenty twenty two doing podcasts, I started to see a bit of a consciousness shift of people. But it still was in its very early stages where you would be gaining shadow band on on Instagram. You know, I mean, you woure getting no engagement on Facebook, and it was really tough as a person that's trying to speak things that you know you you have a high degree certainty or or what is you know because to be honest, we can never say one hundred thousand percent that everything that we say is factually true because we weren't there at the time, but we would have opinions a hypothesis based on information that we're finding. And then last year twenty twenty four, I started to see like a massive surge of people looking for information the word and that he was being all over our social media. We had channels coming upon YouTube TikTok that we're talking about these things, and it was like, wow, this is like incredible And to you, as you rightly said, now you talking about extraterrestrials or that the Anuna gods aka the Adnaki, they're our creators, You're not getting as many half ward stairs you that you did at the time, right, And it just shows you that where we are in our evolution of consciousness is one that is on an upward trend. Some people think that humanity has no hope. I am a little bit more optimistic where I think that we have already won the battle, but we are going to experience some very very very severe short term pain and some of us are not going to make it. Some of us may die, some of us may lose our minds, some of us will be very very traumatized by what is to come, because, as you said, what happens when one of these crafts land right, it is literally going to shift our entire paradigm. And when you start to look at ancient scripture, you can't. The only way that you can deny that there's some sort of interdimensional, extraterrestrial species influence is if you're intellectually dishonest, because when you read the Vaders, the Vedas are very very clear that their gods had these flying cities that they call vermanas well, I would call that a spaceship. You had in Ezekiel Ezekiel's wheel, Ezekiel was talking about a being that was in what I would call a spaceship. When you had Moses when on MONSI and I saying that God came in a pillar of fire and left in a pillar of smoke, or is it the other way around? One need two because I haven't read that for a while. But all of these song like spaceships to me, right, And then even when you went to the allegorical side, where you're telling me these three kings and how these stars moved with those songs and spaceships to me. So the only way that you can come and say that we, you know, don't have some sort of influence from these Nona gods is if you're intellectually dishonest. Furthermore, when you go into the the Sumerian texts and one tablet in particular the Samearian king lists, you can see that the first eight immortal kings lived for two hundred and forty one thousand, two hundred years, and you had beings living for eighteen thy twenty eight thousand, forty three thousand, two hundred years, right, and then they had the flood. And then after the flood you could see that the lifespan of humans at the time was significantly smaller. Maximum was fifteen hundred years, and that was when it went to kish. Now modern day science has shown that our genome was the manipulation of our DNA is not one that is natural, because we have twenty we are ninety eight percent the same as simps Apes, Primates, et cetera. And they have a twenty four strand double helix DNA, which means that they have forty eight strands. Humans have twenty three, therefore forty six and they say that one of them FROMO zone two has been fused together. As science has said that that is not a natural evolution, that is a manipulation, and it was done externally, which which means that a being or beings all to their DNA. This happened about two hundred thousand years ago. Now the Samarian tablets and talk about a time that go back up to four hundred and fifty thousand years ago, and then we had the flood that happened two hundred and forty one thousand, two hundred years ago. So when you do the math, you're getting circle two hundred and ten thousand years. So this this is very very close to what science is saying that we are DNA was manipulated two hundred thousand years ago. Right now, when you look at all the other structures and the things that are around the world, the medalists, the sacred geometry that was used to build pyramids, you have underground cities. You have underground cities in Turkey, you have it in Malta, you have it in Greece. We can't build these kind of structures and these things were built and it looks look like from the inside out, the actual precision is to level that we are not able to do at the moment. So you have to be really intellectually dishonest to say that this world wasn't set up by very, very superior beings. Look at the system and the structure of government. We've been brainwashed to believe that an invisible entity controls our lives, lockstock and barrel, and we have to fear it, so we have to give it our money every single month through taxation. We have to. We have We're fooled that every four to six years we elect a new leader who is just basically a pedophile, a puppet, and maybe in some cases a batty boy. You know. You know what I'm saying, Like, we've been brainwashed to believe that these leaders are are saviors, right, And this is what you find in mainstream religion, where there's always a savior character. And I like what you has said on the last show that we did, you know, the first show we did on my platform, you said that people think God is like this character where you don't have to do anything, just believe in God and he will save you. I don't have to do any work on myself. Just believe God will save you, and you're saved, which again is the same structure that we have in government, where people believe that the government is actually their friend and is there to help them and save them. So we've given our power to an invisible entity that doesn't cure us. Is run by gay people, batty boys, pedophiles, satanic worshipers, and we are giving all of our power to these people and thinking that they are going to save us, while all that's happening is that they're sanctioning the poisoning of our foods, the poison of our water, the poisoning of our air, right and all we're doing is getting sicker, fatter, dumber, slower, more depressed because the doctors they just recommend meds for us to go on. Medicines like psychedelics are suppressed in the US because they don't want a populace that is increasing their consciousness. Right. So, when these craft do land eventually, and they will land because the Anonaki, the legends are that they're going to come back, how are people going to react where you're seeing ten and eighteen foot tall beans come in here and The thing is is that what people don't realize is that the government is the first people that can say, hey, listen, Sidingry, there are friends, they come to help us, and people going to be worshiping these gods just like all we did in the days of antiquity in Mesopotamia, in ancient India, Greece, Rome, et cetera. These gods were walking amongst men, as it clearly says in the Book of Enoch and even in the Genesis. So people need to start to really work on themselves because twenty twenty five is going to be a monumental year. And I'm glad that we're doing this show in January because come the end of this year, we're going to look back and see how true I was or not. But I suspect that there's going to be a lot more truth in this show today than a lot of people realize, because what's happening with these orbs is basically they're two. So people that understand what's going on right now is that there are two factions fighting amongst themselves. And this is how it has been in the days of antiquity, with the ANNUALARKI there was the Inky side and the endeal side, and both factions are fighting for power of Earth. This is very similar to the Lord of the Rings, where you have the Ring of Solon and they're fighting for ultimate power. And what is the thing is that they both agree on one thing. Humanity must be culled, must be colonized, and must be made as slaves. But the two factions differ on how the slavery will be. One side wants to do it through technology and one side wants to do it by brute force. However, in those two factions, you have people that want to give us disclosure of what rates. So even at another level, you have factions fighting against each other that want to give us only a half truth and another faction that wants to give us the entire truth. So what is happening with these orbs is that this is what you call the receding of the consciousness with what is to come predictive programming. So they're getting our psyches ready for when these Anna gods come back. But this is the thing. I think think it's going to be screaming. I think it's going to be a combination of a real invasion, a fake in innovasion, and all together because a lot of the craft that we are seeing now are actual man made craft, but they are real craft that will come because what is going to happen is that things are going to get so tough that they are going to use and fit in an evasion to try to get us back on their side. Because what has happened is that even though the plandemic was quite successful for them, it is there was a double edged sword and it woke up a lot of people. So a lot of people now are listening to our shows because they're seeking answers and this spread of the consciousness, which is what the Son of the Man, the return of the Son of Man looks like. Right, it is not as people the Christians think where and the character called Jesus is coming back? And what's not know the Son of Man is all of us. And it is the consciousness that is growing in us. And what has happened is that as people are waking up, people are realizing, Hold in a minute, I was scammed here. I was tricked to injecting myself with poison. I was tricked to freaking wear a mask. I was tricked et cetera, et cetera, to do to follow guidelines that they make any sense. So what's happening now is that as more and more people wake up, you're seeing a friction in the power structure that's happening where people aren't just not believing, and this was very much shown with the election of Donald Trump. Now, Trump is a puppet and he is not a savior. However, the really good thing about him is that the other side hates him so much that they're actually exposing the system of how fraudulent it really is. Because they hate themselves so much, they're going to expose themselves to try to destroy him. So I think election of Trump was very good for that particular reason. But he's on the side of the technological side, which want to enslave us through technology, use of AI, et cetera. So getting back to the disclosure, I was saying, you have whistleblowers that are in these programs that want to come forward with information, and then you have the other side that they know that disclosure has to come and they want to control how it happens. So what's going to happen is that you're going to You're going to get a false narrative. So they're just prepping us for the return of extraterrestrials. But what will happen is that it will and when they do come, they would have used their crafts and and sort our consciousness with these crafts being normal. And then when their gods that they worship come back, the ten and eighteen foot beings, then governments are going to try to get us to worship them. You will start to see the religious leaders moving one side and saying, hey, these guys are our friends. They will not necessarily say exactly like that, but you will start to see that they will start to merge into one because it is one corporation, one god, one moral, spiritual, economic union, which is what they want to bring forth. And you will start and at the top of all of these religions they know it's all a fraud. I have seen high, high level Islamic sources where they literally say that they worship that they're party in the illuminati, and they worship other beings, extraterrestrial beings. It is insane, right, and is mad when you get to think of it, that all of these leaders know. But it's a big club and we people start have to start to realize that this process of preparing for what is to come is multifaceted. You will have to prepare yourself mentally, spiritually, and physically, and then all the alleys and ilies like emotionally, psychological, psychologically, et cetera, et cetera. So what's going to happen is that, as Ya Shua said, man is going to lose his mind. And I honestly think that we're going to start to see that in spades, especially the people, when what they're going to hit us with next is the economic collapse. The economic collapse is the only thing that will allow them to bring out the thena God's narrative. Well, because mankind has to lose all monetary value for him to be in such a low state, so much fear, so desperate that he will believe anything. And then they will say, hey, you know, first we're gonna fare them. And then the governments can come out and say, well, we've been working behind the scenes with for for a long time with them, and they've been helping us with this and that, and we can trust them, YadA, YadA, YadA, And because man is going to be in such a state of fear and we then will believe it, because if you think about it, how do lions actually hunt their prey. Lions look for the weakest in the in the in the in the in the in the herd to hunt on. They don't look for the biggest bull and the strongest bull. They look for the calves, the injured, the pregnant, and the weak. And that is what they're going to do. So all the weak ones that are physically not in shape, broken emotionally, and they're obviously and also very psychologically traumatized, those are the first set of people that are going to or worship these beings. So it's going to be really some very very tough times. But like I said, I do believe cooleheartedly that we are gonna We've already won the battle, but we have to go through a layer of pain that we've not seen yet. Because the reason why people like you and the people like I have woken up is that we've been through severe levels of pain and trauma and overcame it to be able to realize that there's more. Has not gone through that pain yet. They have had pain from the plandemic. I'm talking about pain to the point where like it breaks. Humanity is not going through that yet, and that is when we will start to see all of these things with the orbs and these supposed drones and the UFOs and the the the the Ananaki weds, where we canna start to see them when we're at our weakest, because we'll be believe anything. My friend, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So let me jump in here and tackle a few things, because I'm just curious. What makes you think that we have already won the battle, so to speak.
Speaker 2: The reason why I say that is because all the information is out there, and it takes people that are intellectually dishonest to not realize that everything is out there. So that is why I say that we've already won. Plus, there are people at you and I who are going to help shape the new Earth that is going to be going to come, And it would be just a separation in terms of consciousness if they if we didn't win, If sorry, if we hadn't won already, people at you and I wouldn't even exist. We we will be completely jabbed up, massed up, following the system, believe in everything we want, saying no, watching sea and then and eating Cheetos. And there are many, many, many of us. Since I've started doing podcasts, I see many many people out there. We're still in a minority.
Speaker 3: Yes, But.
Speaker 2: Even if they kill all of humanity, as long as want two to two people survive, one man and one woman, we can repopulate the earth. And this is why I say that we've already won. Because for them to have for them, for them to have one, they have to kill all of humanity. And we're like roaches, man, we just don't die. We just get stronger, get immunity, poison, come back again, try standing up, Try try killing a roach. If even if you spot you swatted, those eggs can still bring forth new roaches.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So this is like humanity, like world. We just don't die. So that's why I say that we've already won. But I am under no illusion that it's going to be very, very painful from this year.
Speaker 1: So we have all of these different influences through the media. Obviously you only have to go on to Netflix or tob or something I actually scraped that. Do not fucking go on Netflix. Fucking Netflix, Boycott Netflix. If you have to watch something, go on a free platform. But you have these influences where you can go and you can punch up any kind of movie right now. That is a dystopian theme and it shows you humanity being locked up, you know, injected to the heights, controlled and corralled. I think the latest one that I didn't analysis on because somebody asked me about it was called The Humanity Bureau, and I think it came out in like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, and it's with Nicholas Cage, and essentially there's a reference to a place called Eden where they're still America because that's where it is centered around, but everything is controlled into one small community and anybody on the outskirts of that would be like us, the people who just don't buy into the bullshit and don't believe. And what they do is they go around. This Humanity Bureau goes around and gets people, interviews them to see where they're at, what they're doing, tries to convince them to join and if they don't join up, they send them to this place called New Eden, right, And so I see a lot of parallels happening there because essentially what it is is that they just utianize those people, they just send them into an incinerator. And I could actually see that happening because the majority of people, like I have said to you, many times, are hypnotized by the concept of their perception of an authority, of an expert, of a savior, of anyone whatsoever that has any kind of status. If you have one hundred thousand dollars more than me, I automatically must look up to you. And that's the way that things are.
Speaker 2: And for what reason.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I at this point, you know, my outlook on things is very glib, and I think that people are just dumb, and so I think that it is too much work for the average person to think too hard on these concepts that we're discussing. It causes the average person great pain to think about it, because if you look at someone who might be suffering in Africa or India, somewhere near the Ganges or something, they will be clinging to their religion and going through the most heinous conditions environmentally or incited their minds, and still not realize the concepts that we're discussing, still not realize that everything is under control, still not realize that their religion keeps them under a thumb, and they will just go along with it for anything up to a lifetime. Until they die, right, And I still have not found the answer to the question what makes a certain few wake up and what keeps the others so firmly asleep? But I reference that movie to say that there's plenty of content out there that suggests that it's a possible scenario, and realistically, I don't think that it will happen like that. I think that.
Speaker 2: That kind of.
Speaker 1: Measure would be the last grasp bat straws, because I think it is easier to use pharmaceuticals to numb people and kill them off systematically. It's easier to use poisonous food to kill them off than it is to actually set up all of that system. Like you know how you always hear conspiracy theories talking about FEMA camps and stuff like that. Sure, those exist, but I don't think that the people that would do such a thing are so interested or invested in it enough to really go about going through all that trouble to create all of these obvious things, like put a death camp right there in your neighborhood. I don't think all this stuff about fifteen minute cities and stuff like that. I don't think any of that is really going to happen. I think that there is a reason why that information is put out there. I think, like Klaus Knob and his cronies, they all exist for a purpose to propaganda. Is the issue even further because if you look at all of the areas of literature and whether it's conspiracy literature, whether you're talking about Fritz Springmeer or you know, behold a pale Horse, Jordan Maxwell, even though he's genuine, and you look at other things like the Bible, you look at the Apark of John or whatever the hell it's called. You look at Sumerian texts, you look at everything. It's there. You look at information that popular psychology allows us to have, it's there. You look at all the historical texts, it's there. You put all of the information that is either similar alike as the same message, parallels between each other, things that conflict, and at the end of the day, it actually means nothing because inherently, there is no empowerment in any information that is out there on any subject, from any perspective point of view, whatever you want to call it. There's nothing like your own personal empowerment. There's nothing like you taking action and actually having to do something and change yourself, change the way that you think, change the way that you see things, and put some fucking toothpicks between your eyeballs and really take a hard, long look at what is going on in reality, because there's this incredible dissociative aspect to everything that you read. So I don't think that the average person really understands that it is a game. The rules to the game are limitless, but for some reason, the majority of the rules are in favor of the overlords, so to speak. And so I don't think that you are wrong when you say that they're just going to show up. But I have to wonder what exactly is the time frame between all of this stuff with drones and aliens and all of that. What is how long is it going to take for things like that to be thrown out little by little and disclosed, And you know, we all have to sit through these boring asked narratives about the gray aliens and fucking channelers and they're Pleiadian bullshit and all of that. How long do we have to sit through all of that garbage before these twenty four foot beings show up? That is probably the biggest question I have had going into this year with just the appearance of the drones and stuff like that, because if you notice, in typical fashion, the drones just went away. It was like, oh, there's drones for a week, and then whop, some guys shot United Healthcare dude, somebody shot this guy?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 1: What else fucking shit did they have? So school shootings? I don't even know what the latest sigh is right now. I can't even tell you. I think I heard it, but it it's kind of like a fart in the wind to me. Anytime I hear any of this stuff, I hardly hang on to any of it. But I mean, I'll let you say something and I'll ask some more questions.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I understand where you're coming from. And the thing is that I don't think anyone really knows the time, because even Yashua said that not even the son of Man knows the time or the hour of the day. But he said, you will know from these signs. And we're definitely seeing these signs now. And these signs are that we are seeing a lot of power normal activity now, and we're seeing channels become very very big on YouTube that are talking about these things now. But some of it is. I was just saying, made some information. Some of it is propaganda and some of it is real. But the thing is is that the whole genre of information is getting bigger and bigger the people looking for this, because people are looking for answers because it is clear now that the way of governance things in terms of religion and money are just not working and people are feeling disempowered. And you're absolutely right, there's not really much information out there that is empowering and teaches people how to improve their lives. That is true. But this is where people at you and I coming where we're the ones that are the light workers. We're the ones that have come here to help in this process, to guide the people that are ready to work on themselves. Because the truth is is that you can only lead a cow to water, lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. So if a horse is ready to drink, he will be glad that you're going to lead him to the water hole. He may if he may be uncomfortable if you leading him, but he will be like, all right, you know what, I'll still go because I need a drink, and I think that you're going to see this entire space, which is going to become intertwined with health and fitness, is going to explode from this year because we are seeing. Like I said, I think Donald Trump getting in is really good for humanity in some respects because what has happened is that the type of conversations that are coming up now in the public discourse were never allowed to come up four years ago. So I'm not so when I say that he's good, please don't think that I am supporting him. And I think that that's even an incorrect word to use, because if you support someone, it means that you're okay with everything they do. And I think that it's better to say that I like some things that he does or says, and other things I don't like and say that way. Now you can actually fear in criticizing things that are blatantly bad, and then you give praise to the things that are obviously good. And one of the byproducts of him is that these conversations now seem to be in the public discourse now for real, because imagine, right, they hate this man so much, they're going to come and bring out a syup for for for for for orbs and drones and and and UFO is like, I mean, people forget the Pentagon admitted two years ago that iliots are real. Right. I knowbody even about it that I against for that right. So the information is there. But I think that this is this is an opportunity for people who know their purpose, know why they came back to Earth for because a lot of us came back here to help with this mission, and people like you and I answer and our calls, and I implore others who are on defense of answering their cause to do it, because what I've realized is that you can run away from this as much as you want, you will never get away from it. It will keep coming back to you. I keep coming back to you and keep coming back to you, and your life is going to get absolutely worse until you say, Okay, you know what, I'm going to just do this man, because I'm tired of suffering. And then that's when you will realize you can see how your life will change. And I'm not saying that things will improve overnight, but what will happen is that you will start to feel a fulfillment inside of you. Because where we are now is that we're socially and spiritually bankrupt. We have people that are literally in relationships with people that they feel nothing for. We have people that are literally going to jobs they feel nothing for. They hate their jobs, and they only going to jobs because they have responsibilities in terms of supporting the family. And people need to realize that this has been a systematic approach to get us there, because when you go back to antiquity, these are nona gods set up this system to be a total prison planet slave system. I call it the host body slave system. And when you actually look at it the way they've set it up, they gave us religion, right because what people don't realize this is one of the most fundamental parts about religion, is that nearly all religion were brought to the people in the form of conquerors and used as the framework to control their mind. My main point here is that if you are a child of God and God is a part of you in your imagination, God's supposed to look like you. And when you accept a picture of a deity brought to you by another people, you become the spiritual prisoner of that other people. That is exactly what has been done to humanity they give us these religions that dis empower us. They have us worshiping these gods and these beings that take away our energy. Then what they did now is that they introduce an energy system called money that was supposed to represent the transfer of energy from one person to the next. But what they did is that they took over the entire system and end up printing the same money out of nothing at a debt. So now we are going to work every single day to pay off a debt that we never actually incurred. So we're being dis empowered financially. So what does that do? It makes you desperate. This is why you have the rise of OnlyFans, where girls are literally just selling their butthole for three ninety nine. Then you have the simps that can I get a girl? So they're spending three ninety nine every month, plus extra for tips when they talk to them and stuff. Then you have a system where now the government is this invisible entity that is taking half of your money in tax. Because if people actually realize how much tax we pay, then there will be a revolution tomorrow. You pay income tax, and you pay people that live in like countries like that have states, you know, you have state tax, then you have federal tax. Then you have income tax, then you have sales tax, then you have VAT. Then you have another tax. Then you pay tax on your fuel. You pay tax on this. You probably we probably play. I would say, I'm willing to say about seventy percent of our money is actually in tax when you across the board, right, So you're you're weakening humanity. So you have these three systems, government, money, and religion that was set up by these ana gods. And it looks like the cradle for all of this was Babylon. Babylon seems to be first place where they had religion, money, and the governmental system in its current form seems to have come about. There's this thing called the Hamarabi Code, which was actually the Ten Commandments were extracted from the Hamarabi Code and put in the Christian Bible, right, And the Hamarabi Code was a code for every single thing. And the chief deity of Babylon was Moloch or Bail Bell Bell's above, who seems to be Marduk or Amonrath for the Egyptians. And it seems that he is the one that really set up all of this. When you go to the Book of Enoch. The Book of Enoch says that you attribute all sin to as Azel. As Azelle taught the females to face paint, which is makeup, taught us metaorrilogy, and taught us weapons of war right instruments of war. Again, they see the attributes of murder. So what they've done and what he has done, especially is he set up a system that has basically got humanity in a vice script that is so tight, so strong, that it is very, very hard to break. And this is why we are seeing from cycle to cycle, for wall civilization to the next, the Samilar patterns. We have a rise and fall, a rise and fall, and now we're in natural the fall of this current empire, which is the American Empire, which is the last the incarnation of Rome, because Rome didn't fall, it just reincarnated itself into the United States. Right. So my point here is that what's happened is that we have all of these things going on, and the system is so strong that it's very hard for people to break. But the only way humanity is going to lay up is when the collective goes through a traumatic event that is so difficult that it splits their personality and it splits their mind and the other person that was believing everything dies. It may be a spiritual death, a physical death, or just an emotional death. Right, it could be all of them. But there's going to be a death. And that is the only way, because dude, I swear to you, the only way I am able to understand all these things is because I went through severe pain in the last eight years to get me to where I am now. Where I never thought that when I started to read books that I'd be talked every speaking publicly and helping people understand how to navigate, how to navigate the matrix. And it's something that I didn't really want to do, even to become a coach. I didn't want to become a coach. But it just kept coming back in my face all the time, this is what you're gonna do, Todd. I resisted for months and then it was like, Okay, I can do it, and then it evolved into me becoming a podcaster and being a public speaker and stuff. So I think that the short term, we are going to suffer extreme mons of pain. Dude, I'm talking about Can you imagine get up and you realize the government is fake. You realize the money you have in your pocket is really worth anything. The god that you're worshiping is an extraterrestrial and you're just going to walk around with this blank face like what the hell happened? That is what's coming our way from this year. I don't know when exactly. I'm not a clearvoyant, but I would say that the signs are that is happening. Look at what we have now. Just Intrudeau literally resigned yesterday. We have the government in Germany that's basically going to fall just now. There's pressure on England now with Kiir Stama to have new elections because basically this guy is less like he's just terrible. I'm not saying that any other candidate is better, but he, dude. Keir Starmer was the chief Public Prosecutor at the time when they were investigating Jimmy Savile, who I think is probably the biggest pedophile the world has ever seen in this present day, and he was protected by the BBC right and the government because he was friends with Prince Philip. Well, who's King Philip now right? You know what I'm saying. So Prince Charles, sorry, King Charles my bad, you know what I mean. So when you look at the circle, it is savage. So until people actually get up realizing home a minute, these monarchies are all pedophiles. The government is full of pedophiles. They worship Satan. These religious leaders just molest boys and worship Sadan system. The system in the world. We main the same. So this is why people. We need to prepare ourselves what is to come. And I always tell people read books, try things like psychedelics, start to get into shape, do things like meditation, because all of these are things that you said are action, taking action, and working on yourself. No one is coming to save us. We have to save ourselves, and it starts with you and it starts with me. I have to save myself. You have to save yourself, your hand, and all the listeners watching have to save themselves because things are going to get extremely difficult from no one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't think that people understand because not very many people that are listening to this podcast actually know me in real life. But all I do is work. I think I don't do anything else. I'm not watching TV, I'm not listening to music. I told you whenever I train I am training with silence, and I mean, the only other person ever seen who that is David Guggins. But he's onto something because the mind is always looking to fill the gaps with the most trivial and unimportant thing. And what I've realized is that I can't get on this podcast and ask you the kinds of questions that I want to ask. If I'm worried about what's happening on The Bachelor, you know, or if I'm worried about Love Island or what's once Henn, or if whatever is going on between me and some family member, you know, what they're doing, I don't give a fuck what they're doing. I'm gonna be me regardless of what's going on. So I think that until people reach that kind of level where like you were saying, they have something that is that northern star for them that guides them in the right direction, I don't think we're going to reach a critical mass really in the way that we would like to see, and it's going to leave us in this great area because with the amount of stuff that has happened recently in terms of just paranormal phenomenon and just the drones and government admitting to UFOs and knowing about it and being involved in and nobody's saying anything. Again, that speaks to the dissociative nature of everything, all the information in the way that is because people aren't taking it seriously. They don't even know how to begin to process it, you know, and until we can take a step back and be honest and be in silence and really start to ask some weird questions. Because it's not comfortable. Really, I guess I'm used to it, but being you to it doesn't necessarily suggest a level of comfort. Just being a thinker a philosopher, it takes more effort than most people who do it with care to admit. It's actually a miserable experience. Because me and my girlfriend were talking about this about how we wish that we could just turn it all off. Because what she does is she is a thinker as well, and she's not watching television. She's never watched television. The reason why she doesn't watch television is because when she was young, she came home from school or something and she was in the other room and television kept coming on and it was just like you know, you remember old time TVs. We get like the snow and stuff on between channels that didn't have a connection to any station, and it just kept coming on. And when she every time she turned it off on the television got louder and louder and louder. So she was like, Nah, demons are in that I'm never going to watch television. And so, I mean, when you find people who are doing uncommon things at uncommon hours, they're always the ones that know something that you don't know, or are asking questions about something that you're not going to ask. And I think that that is a large part of the reason why I may not share your perspective on winning any battles. I think that I think that maybe there are a lot of wins out there, but until people really turn on their brains a little bit more, we are screwed. Because going back to the widespread panic that is going to ensue once these crafts start coming, I mean, people know, like people in the consciousness realm, people in a New Age realm, people who are into UFOs and stuff. They've all heard the stories about Philip K. Dick in Communion with the Black Knight, claiming that a lot of the books that he wrote the inspiration came from transmissions from this craft that was going around the earth. They all know about valiant Thor supposedly landing right there on the fucking White House lawn in broad daylight.
Speaker 2: They all know about it.
Speaker 1: But there, you know, he started talking to them about it, and they can only have a conversation with you through the narratives that they've been fed already. And when you have a conversation with anybody about anything, it is always through a narrative that they've been fed about something. It's not like talking to a difficult person like me that doesn't believe anything anybody says. Right, we all need to be more difficult. That's where I'm going with all this, because it was Machiavelli that actually said that men are so simple and so inclined to obey immediate needs that anyone who deceives will always find someone who allows themselves to be deceived. And that seems to be how we're wired, according to everything that you've said, ancient origins one, two and now this one, and even dogma and a death cult. When you brought up the notion of a worship gene, I mean it's either genetic, psychological, or all of the above. It seems like that's just the way that we are wired. We cannot formulate our own conclusions without prior notice or information to shape that thought process, and it fucking pisses me off. It just makes me want to shoot everybody. I would be the person that goes Columbline on everybody, honestly, because I just saw. I'm a point now where I just don't understand why it is so difficult for small realizations to happen and for people to start talking about things among themselves like we used to, like you would say in antiquity, we used to, and now that has all been beaten out of us.
Speaker 2: I think the main problem is, or I'm just wanna say problem, The main factor, I think is the better word to use, is that human beings are inherently run by fear. We are controlled by fear. And I don't know if this is something that the God's put inside of us, but it seems to be part of our psychology. So what is the deal is that because we are controlled by fear, they have created a guilt fear based matrix. So you either are run by fear or by guilt, and this guilt a fair based matriits is what controls our minds, and this is why you have the oblong box in the corner of the room telling people what to believe is real. And I'm tell dude, I can say this publicly, you have a fantastic girl for not watching TV. Because anybody that is dealing with someone or dating someone and they watch TV, I am starting to believe now that that should be grounds to not deal with them because they're lost, They're absolutely brainwashed. And I'm speaking from experience where every single girl that I've ever dealt with who watches TV is no longer in my life because they simply don't resonate with me, so they leave. And what I am realizing is that the only way that we're going to be able to get mass critical consciousness for people to understand is that we need more people to talk and share the information that we put out there. Because so this is a a as a plea to all the listeners to my podcast, your podcast, and any of the podcasts around the planet, independent of the language, that if you feel that people are trustworthy and they're trying to actually help share the information far and wide. So Zuckerborg, I call him Zucker Borg because he's a bit like a robot, but so Zuckerborg. He just announced on that Meta will no longer be sensoring certain types of information. So I think that anyone out there now that wants to share information controversial like this, share it far and wide, because that's the only way. Because one of the things is that because I obviously well for people that follow me and for the new followers, I will tell y'all I'm an online fitness trainer. So what that means is that I work in sales because obviously they have to sell my business to potential people who want to work with me, And in sales, they reckon that it takes about ten to fifteen points of contact with a person or information before they would buy. So it means that the normies need, because of the brainwashing, probably about thirty points of contact with this information before it starts to pairce through maybe a half of a percent, right, But once you get that half of a percent, it will grow because the whole matrix and propaganda is so weak that if you just go on look something for half second, it's going to sow see the doubt, and then you can start to see doubts everywhere walking around, whereas like that pitch, that movie they live. Once you start to see, you can't unsee, and that is when the difficult process is going to start for everyone. This is why people like me and you want all anybody else so there that's trying to do their bit to help humanity are going to become very important because we can help guide people through the process because the process really is multifaceted, and it really deals with you working on yourself mentally, spiritually and physically, and then all the other things like eating, getting into shape, meditation, all those things follow. So the reason why I am very optimistic is because because of my podcast, I am seeing more people, even people messaging me on Twitter right that telling me Todd love your show, please keep doing what you're doing. I never had that response in twenty twenty two. Every single week I get messages from people telling me Todd, I really the stuff that you say really resonates with me, and I'm going to share it with some other people. What's not now. I have another mate that is very similar to you in he says he's a lot less optimistic, and I understand right why you and him are optimist. Are pet a little bit pessimistic. But the way the world works is that there's a ying and a yang. So for the people that are pessimistic, they have to be people they are optimistic. So I just choose to be optimistic to count to balance the pessimism from you and him. And that doesn't make you, guys bad. It is life is a balance. You have to have dark and you have to have light. You too need to coexist in order to actually be dark and light. If you take away all the darkness, they will just be light. But the light then isn't going to actually have the information. The darkness does have the information because it hasn't all colors, right, So there's a bit of nuance to it, you know. So you know, some of us have to be overly optimistic to help counter balance and the people like you and him. And like I said, I repeat, it doesn't make you guys wrong, right, It just means that we just need to do more work. So share our content, right, share it everywhere so that more people can get into contact. Because one of the things that I like about, like I said, I go back to why I like the fact that Donald Trump was elected is that for the first time we're actually having a public discourse about the chemicals and foods. We weren't allowed to talk about that four years ago. We are actually having a discourse now on things like psychedelic medicines. We weren't allowed to talk about that before, right, We are now having people talking about actually, well, maybe getting into shape can actually help you with things like depression. Again, that was not in a public discourse, so I think. So, I am seeing the signs that things are changing. But I do agree with you that things are moving, maybe not as fast as we would like, but I think the reason for that is that people have not had enough pain. And what that means, unfortunately for the people that you one night, or even the others that are trying to work on themselves, is that we're going to have to go through severe amounts of pain as well because of them, and then when they wake up, they're can be coming to us. Sorry, Johann Man, you know, I was sorry, Matt. I thought you were a twat. I thought you were full of bullshit. Sorry, man, you know what I mean. And then we can be faced though with a big challenge now is like do we forgive them? Because what people don't realize that even though we may understand these things that we're working on ourselves, there's going to come up point where the people who've trespassed against us are going to ask for our forgiveness. And this is where the real test of the people that say that it's about love and light and their spiritual are going to face. Are you going to be prepared to forgive someone that forced you to get jabbed? Or are you going to be prepared to forgive someone who broke up your family because of your opinions, knowing that you were right all the time. So there's levels to the challenges and the tests that we will get. And I think that basically, unfortunately, we're going to have to have more trauma. Right, We're going to have to have more pain, And like I said, I would personally prefer not to have the pain, but I am willing to accept that. Tomorrow we could get up and the government is dissolved, the money is worth nothing. Antraterrestrials are here and they're asking us to worship them, and I would just be sitting on the corner under a tree, probably having some magic mushrooms and asking myself what next? You know what I'm saying, because yeah, that's the what do you think I think it is for us?
Speaker 1: I feel you, and I mean, just to just to clarify, you know, I don't even necessarily think it's pessimism on my part, because if you're healthy, you're not going to really be worrying about getting sick until you get sick, and then you have to worry about being healthy. Right, So if you stay in a mindset that you take the good and the bad together and you really focus on the bad because that's the thing that you need to change, you don't need to change you good. Like in your work, if a client comes to you and they're shredded already, you're asking them what the fuck is wrong? When you wait, you just got money to throw away because I would gladly take it, But what's the point? Right? You look, you look like Doane Johnson already, and you're asking me you've.
Speaker 2: Got body issues? Right?
Speaker 1: So it's like you, that's happened to me before, you know, Yeah, and that's happened to me with clients that don't have anything going on, but they're convinced that something is wrong with them.
Speaker 2: And I had to deal with that.
Speaker 1: But that's a whole totally different conversation. But is it's like you gotta stay in reality. Reality is not pretty. You're going to question the good, but you're gonna question the bad stuff. And people don't like to judge because the whole concept that you know, you're here in religion though, shut not judge, or in the spiritual realm new agers or you know this new pseudo scientific popular psychology that they got that circulates everywhere that's coming from the overlords. Is you know, you shouldn't judge people. All that stuff. There's always that in some form or another, circulated to making feel bad, to guilt you and shame you about having any thoughts, because that's how your brain works. You open a book on neuroscience, you see how many parts of the brain actually depend on your survival and you get it. Anything done that they have to judge something as good or bad, useful or unuseful, effective or ineffective. So again is the pointing a finger at that dissociative nature of things where you can't say anything, don't say anything at all. And a lot of that stuff is what keeps people outside of figuring anything out. Like I've said, over and over again for reasons undefined. But I wanted to ask you a question then, because while things are opening up, I'm also seeing this thing happen where a lot of so called thought leaders or influencers and stuff are now getting the shaft. They're getting a huge, major shaft. And the Billy Carson thing, it's been coming for a long time. I think personally, I never really trusted him because he always had this thing in his eyes that kind of gave him away where you could tell that he was saying what he was saying. There was a level of just I wouldn't say lying, because a lot of the stuff that he said is valid, but he was just talking like a person that really didn't understand to the fullest degree what he was talking about. He was talking about it to get likes and views and exploit people from money. Because I said this to you on your podcast the very last episode I did with you, that you have people like Billy Carson that are allowed to talk. And shortly after I said that, that's when he got a shot down. But I don't even think that that was assassination. I think that was bad karma. I don't think it was necessarily by design I think it was bad Karmel on his part because we got to see how he actually treats people. At the end of the day, when he came out, he cussed everybody, including his followers. I mean, if you are an honest person, the truth never has to defend itself. If he was interested in being forthright and honest and bringing the correct information to people, he would have just said, you know what, I fucked up. He would apologize, and he would have said, you know what, maybe everything that I have said for all these years, I need to go back to the drawing board and research a little bit more. But at the same time, then you have this other jackass that admits to being a Christian, admits to being raised a Christian, admits to not knowing any other perspective than a Christian, and saying that he started out researching to prove that Christianity was right. Now, I could be misquoting, So I would like to assume that any intelligent person, when you're trying to prove something as right, you're also trying to prove it wrong in order to have the contrast, because you have to have the contrast for one thing to be wrong and one thing to be right, there has to be a middle grown and then polarities. So you can't trust his ass either. You look at all the numbers of people that have gone over to from Billy Carson to him now because he put a slap in Billy and Billy had a shit fit. I mean, it doesn't It doesn't make any sense. And I think that maybe that's why my theme for this whole chat has been people just don't think he just want to be led, and they go to from one source of information to the next without thinking, why why do I agree with this person more now? And why do I think because because Billy behaved like a cunt? Why why do I think that this other person is better? Why do I think that this person has more information or is more correct? I don't think very many of those people have asked that question, and it is disturbing to me because again, when the aliens land, I start chopping off people's heads, Like you said, you're going to be under a tree, and I am still going to be here talking to birds and doing whatever I do, raising chickens and going along my life because I already was prepared. I already knew that shit was going to happen, or it could get better, or it could get worse, or just when you thought it was worse, it could get even more worse than that, or shit could stop all together. I could not wake up tomorrow morning, you know, all kinds of possibilities, but I was ready, So I have to wonder what's going on. It's interesting as well that when you now because of the nonsense that Billy Carson did, and I just want to add, he should have never fucking said that pineapples were man made, because that was just stupid. He was out there talking so much garbage before he got that slap that it was unbelievable. I think it was coming. But it's interesting that now that he has done that, all of the people that have researched and studied the information, like yourself, like Matthew Lacroix, like Michael Tellinger, Eric von Danakin, all those people are now getting gas lit by a whole new demographic of people's that were ordinarily listening to what was said before. Because this Christian dude came along and said he has access to documents and he has them on his bookshelf, and Billy Carson was wrong. That is still one small perspective. So when you start referencing any texts or the apocrypha or you know, Enoch or any of that stuff, now you're talking to shit. Just got harder to talk to people that had open ears. It's like your stuff a water toilet paper in these people's ears now because of that. So what is your take on that? And then we'll wrap it up.
Speaker 2: So the thing with Billy Carson, and the guy's name was Besty Huff or Best Huff, I think I agree with you any sense. I don't think it was an assassination attempt to him. I think it was maybe by because the thing is that Billy has some good information in terms of the ancient hidden history, the annarchy and that kind of stuff. But what happened is that he was going after Christianity in a way that I think left him exposed. Yeah, it was almost like a vendetta. And even though some of the things I say are similar to him, and some of the books he's read I've read, and some of his viewpoints on religion and Christianity are similar to mine, I don't go there with a natural vendetta trying to actually attack Christians or Christianity because I like to attack the idea and the dogma, but not necessarily try to throw the people under the bus. Now I think on his part, I think that I.
Speaker 1: Would like I would like to add something there as well, because I have said things about as well. But it is the is not Christianity itself that was bad. It's just bad people that use that as a reason to be unclaimed. And I have a problem with fake Christians because I know a lot of Christians that are in their devout and they believe what they believe, and they don't push it on you. They don't care less what you do, you know, And I think that.
Speaker 2: That is the biggest.
Speaker 1: Illness that we're referring to when we're talking about Christianity, is the people who misuse information and do bad things with it. Continue.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, because what you find is that it is the religion. Religion tends to be able to bring up the true character of a person. If it's a bad person, they have justification because of the things that are in the Bible and Islam as well in fat Judaism, all these religions they have very similar texts anyway, So I find that religion is similar to money in the sense of a person that has no money and then a person that has a lot of money. The only thing that changes is that they have money. And what happens that money brings out the true actual person, the true character of the person money brings out, because there's some people that would behave the exact same way humble, having no money and having money to be humble, and they think that the point you made is correct where religion tends to just bring out the best or the worst in people, because if people are genuinely good the good parts of the religion, they're going to hold it and they're going to be devoted and they will be good people. But the people now that are bad people will have a religious justification to why they should kill you, or steal from you, or do ever right. And I think that in terms of Billie Case, I think it shows that he didn't prepare for the actual interview because like, okay, I do, I do podcasts, I am, I am, I'm a host some times I speak, So I go and do a bit of preparation on the person. Now, if I'm going to go onto a platform be you know, interviewed, I will go and do a little bit of like having research who these kind of people are, what kind of information can I talk about or not talk about, cetera. So I would do my research on people. So I think what happened to him is that he said that he was sick at the time. Okay with giving the benefit that he was sick, but I think he didn't prepare right. So I think that what happened is that if he had known that this guy Wesley have who was a Christian scholar, he would have gone and been a lot sharper or he wouldn't have taken the interview because he said he was sick. Now I do agree with exactly what you said because I listened to the interview between the two of them, and Wesley Huff didn't actually disprove the points that I bring up about religion. Because what do we do with these texts in the Bible in Numbers, Dousteronomy, and in Exodus. What do we do where God is telling you to go and drive those people out their lands, kill everything, including the creepy crawleys, rape, murder, and pillage, you know what I mean? Like we went into detail in the cult of religion, you know, but just to refresh people slightly. You've got Judges twenty one, verse ten to twenty four, murder, rape, pillage, more murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites in numbers thirty one seven to eighteen. Rape in Deuteronomy, which is twenty verses one to fourteen. Right, you've got you know, God assists in rape and plunder Zacharia fourteen, verse one and two. So what do we do with these texts? Right? Because they are in the Christian Bible. But the thing is is that the narrative that these Christians like to do is say, but that was then, that was the old covenment. There's a new govenment covenant that you ssue were brought. But okay, now there's a question that I always say. I asked Christians, so is the God in the Old Testament the same as the God in the New Testament? And most of them would say yes. I said, okay. So it seems like if the God in the Old Testament was a bit schizophrenic because he won put part, he'd be saying do bad things, and then the other party be saying good things. And then you have the the other God in the New Testament, which is supposed to be all light and lie, right and forgiveness and kindness. So what's the deal here? Right and West have didn't actually bring information to justify why those acts that were done were good or allowed or they should be, you know, just given a pass. And then because he's knowledgeable in the texts and he has them on his shelf, it makes him like an authority. But again he's only looking at the religion through a Christian narrative because he doesn't he doesn't get the understanding that when the book the book was canonized first canonized in three twenty five a d. There was a lot of politics going on in the background where Rome was on fire and a lot of the Christians were being fed to the lions, and Rome was losing its powers on the people because people at that time were realizing, because of the apocryphal texts that hey, this is a matrix we live in. I'm just going to reincarnate here, so I really can't die, and okay, you could kill me and I'll come back and I'll pick up from where I left off, you know what I'm saying. And a lot of people were just dying because they weren't faring anymore. The the oppression of the Romans. So because they were losing control, he decided that he was in a comfort. And what they did is that they put a lot of the Roman pagan festivals, holidays, and traditions into modern day Christianity because Saturnalia is a Roman pagan festival. The celebration of Easter comes from the worship of Ishtar, which was isis that is another pagan festival in there. Then you also had a lot of things happening, like the calendar being changed from thirteen months of twenty eight days to twelve months of the days that we have no that they happened at that time, but that happened afterwards, right, So what I'm saying is that there are a lot of things that have happened in the evolution of Christianity and these people that want to control time. And then you had all of these apocryphal texts coming out that was actually come to the narrative that they wanted to push. So they blatantly took these books out. So he's trying to come and say that the stuff in the Nagamati texts, like the Book of Thomas and what's not our forgeries. But when you read these texts, you're like, hold on a minute. These texts are more in line with what your shoe was saying more so than what you're saying, because they are have any new the New Testament that se was said to pay pay tax to Siver the Caesar, and the way it is written is that he's like supporting government. So my point is that he is only looking at the information through a Christian religious scope and lens and view, not actually asking questions, real questions like okay, even if the chain of custod of this information is good, why it is that these things that are bad things happened? Why is it that you sure came to preach basically getting out of the matrix and modern they Christianity is all about keeping us in the matrix. Right, So he doesn't actually bring forth the right questions and give people provoke thought provocation, you know, he doesn't create thought provocation for people to go and ask the right questions about why things are like this. This is why I the way present the information. I try to get people to think for themselves, actually to challenge the things that I say. But say, hey, you may want to look over there, read that book, Read that text, you know and see for yourself, right, I am not the oracle of truth. I don't know everything. I know a little bit about a little bit. I'm just able to connect that little bit information in a way to help people that ask questions. So you're right, his channel blew up because when I first saw his channel, when he whole debacle first started, he had eleven fourteen thousand followers. In the space of like five weeks, He's got one hundred and fifty one thousand followers now. Bro it is insane the amount of followers that he has. And he supposedly did a show on Joe Rogan which is to come up soon now. People have said and that when you get on Joe Rogan is because you're allowed to get on there because he is one of the gatekeepers. So make of that what you want. This is what people say, and it looks quite likely that that is the case from reading the tea leaves to be honest with you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that it doesn't even matter. We're just having a conversation about it. We are not necessarily trying to be critical of Wesley Huff. I might be trying to be critical of Billy Carson because he attacked pineapples for no reason pineapples. But I mean, it all comes back down to two main points. The truth doesn't have to defend itself. It doesn't get angry when you question it.
Speaker 2: And this is true.
Speaker 1: Secondly, as long as you look at something through the filter of this is the only way, this is the only truth. You are wrong by default, not in an infinite universe where there's all this stuff. We just had a whole conversation about the Anu Naki and you know, aliens and drones and all this kind of thing, and we could be wrong. We could be one hundred percent totally wrong. When will we find that out? Is the question? And for anybody listening to this, as I am able to wrap this up, I would have to say, live live your life. Stop relying on other people to make your decisions for you. Stop relying on other people to provide information for you rather than have it delivered to you, Go and look for it. I get a lot of people that you know, people that have heard me on your show, that I have messaged me in be like, I'm listening to your episode with Todd right now, and I got questions and I think that that is a more appropriate use of the podcasting format than just bingely listening to things because you want to fill a space in your mind. You're going for a run, so you're going to put on a podcast. That's a misuse of information. When you're listening to this kind of stuff, you should be considering it. Study. And so if somebody like Joe Rogan is out there putting information out there, why is he doing it? Why is he only allowed to say it? Why is he the only person allowed? Why are smaller podcasts like us having difficulty getting information from sometimes even the same guests. Because I've seen smaller podcasts that I've had Graham Handcock and people like that on there and very few listens, you know, So why is it that certain people can say certain things and others cannot. That is a clear indicator of who is controlling the narrative see my Dove's agree and hollering. There are certain obvious things that are going on, but it don't seem to be obvious to the average person, the average consumer. And I had some people message me in the middle they were listening to podcasts, And people keep doing this, They keep listening to my show and actually pausing the episodes to write me and ask me questions about the subject. They don't want to hear anything more from the guests. They want to hear what I'm saying because my mouth is apparently so big, and I just keep asking questions about things that nobody else is going to ask that they want to know. Well, what is it that you know that I should know as well? And that is a good thing. So I'm rambling about this to say this one thing. When you consume content, question those people they give you their contact information, Question them because if you can't question them, if they don't want to have an open dialogue with you and ultimately become your friend and have real life conversations and share information and knowledge and stuff that they've gained and show you where to go and get it, then they're fucking with you point blank. They don't know what they can agree more right.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I couldn't agree more. To be honest with you, I get I get people that message me all the time, and I try my best to reply to them because I think it's only fair. And what I would say, though, not so that before I forget, is that a lot of people that are in this consciousness fitness, self help spiritual community are only in it for the clicks, the fame, and the money. They're genuinely not asked into trying to help people. And you and I have we've spoken behind the scenes a lot, and the stuff that you've shared with me privately absolutely confirms that viewpoint that I have. And I started to think like that because of some of the things that I shared with you with people that out there publicly quotation marks trying to help, but they don't really care. And as a person that puts out certain types of information where you try to get them on your show or you go on their show, they don't even want to mess with you, right, So my point is that a lot of these people out they're just in for the money. Now, what happened to Billy Carson is quite unfortunate because I think that, yes, some of his information is very good, and I think that he gets people to ask the right questions. But the way he was trying to attack Chris Reanity almost like a vendetta. I think it was ultimately his misstep, right, But I wouldn't say that that completely destroys the other sets of information that he has because some of it is good. And you know, again, like Jahanna said, you should question him, you should message him, email him. I'm sure that he gives out his email on his channel or go on his website, send him and him emails and stuff, because even he should probably have a team that would be able to answer questions and then filter questions to him because he's a big platform. So ask some questions because if you get zero replay from him, you will then start to realize, Okay, is he actually fake or real? Right? And that would be the litmus test for him. I'm a small platform. I do have a small team that helps me, but I try my best to reply to people, but it's challenging me. And you have two emails, four social media platforms, five social media platforms, and you get messages from all all of them, Like even though Twitter people messaging me on Twitter that dude, I don't even go on Twitter to check. And I realized I didn't even realize have message requests on Twitter because I don't even use a platform so much. So I got a message from a day to day that's he's message. He emailed me and was like, I didn't even see it right. So sometimes because I get a lot of emails, I would say that some of these bigger platforms do probably are saturated, but just email them again, try a couple of times to follow up and see an Even if they never ever ever get back to you, you have your answer and if they're actually in it to try to help people or not. Because again, some of the information in terms of the Ananaki answer terrestrials and some of that is pretty good. But I think that he's hurt his credibility a bit. And he's still got a million followers on on YouTube, so I don't think it's hurt him that that much, but I think his credibility has definitely taken a hit. And the problem with that is that there are a lot of vultures out their smaller platforms that are loving his downfall and they're just feasting on his corpse. So what it would say is that, Okay, Billy made a mistake. I don't think he's actually apologized for it, But we shouldn't be going consuming all the content from the vultures basically to keep them because at the end of the day, that information is not serving you any purpose anyway. Most of the people that would have opinions about Billy Carson have watched the debate, So just move on from that and keep it pushing on. How is your self development your improvement, get into shape, eating clean of food, have better friends, don't watch TV, practice meditation, start reading books, all of these things, because if you are just going to consume content from the demands of a person, that's still negative energy and negative information and it's not serving any purpose, right because you already know what was said, right, So just move on from that and look at things that actually impact your life and change as a person. This is what we need to do, because all you're doing then is just bringing yourself further further down.
Speaker 1: You know, well talking we just talked about contacting us, So go ahead and tell everybody where they can reach you.
Speaker 2: Sure, So, if anyone who is liking this content and podcasts, if you would like to hear more of these kind of things. I have my own podcast. It's called The Conscious Man seven and you can find me on Spreaker, Amazon, Deezer Rumble. I don't put all of my episodes on YouTube, especially the the episode that I would have published I published with you yesterday. That was definitely taught you too, right because we don't want to get suited sha, you know. But yeah, all the other platforms there you can find me. And also if now that January's here and you have all the New Year's resolutions, people want to get into shape. If you are ready to get into the best ship of your life, have quite fast and sustainable progress towards Bernafat or Billy muscle, you can hit me on my Instagram at Adriana underscore two four six or my name Todd Cave, send me a DM and let's say if we're a good fit, because I'm on a mission to help as many people this year. Because what is going to come, You're going to have to work on yourself, and getting fit is one aspect and element of that. You need to work yourself mentally, physically and spiritually. So talking working yourself spiritually, if you're on a spiritual journey or you would like to start a spiritual journey and you will like some help to remove some furs and traumas, I can help you to get some magic mushrooms which will help you with that process. So also hit me on my Instagram at Adriana on the score two four to six or my name Todd Cave. And if you like the content that I you know, I put out, I would like to support my podcast. You can visit my store on Amazon called Todd and Me. We have some great tank top studies shirts and sweats and for those video listeners, you can see that I have on one of my shirts this is actually logo for my podcast, so you can support my store. If you go to my Instagram, you will see all the links to me and the store, and I can also give your hand the link to my store if anyone is listening as interested, and yeah, don't forget to like, subscribe and to share because that helps Johann and myself to be recommended in the algorithms because we need all the help we can get this year, because it's all hands on debt and we need to start supporting the smaller creators and not just those mainstream gatekeeper gatekeeper characters that are not going to give you the full truth. We're the ones that are going to do our best to give you the full truth, and when we get it wrong, we put our hands up and say that we get it wrong. So Jahanne, many thanks for having me on the Bondus Authenticity Podcast. Again. I love talking to you, whether you're on my show or I'm on yours. We just we just we just hit it all the part, all the time for six and this was an evolution of the the four podcasts that we did on your only three on your show. And you know, for those that are because we didn't cover a lot a lot of stuff in antiquity today because we've been through all of that from Ancient Ancient, Ancient, hitting, hitting Hit Ancient origins one two and then dog Man Death Cult. So I encourage those, I encourage people to listen to those, to get up to breast on all the things that we didn't cover it into great detail today because we would just be repeating. And most of his followers of listen to that, but any new followers definitely go back and listen to them. So thanks again mate for having me on your show. Love talking to you, and had to you know, do some more shows if you're in the future, because things are going to get pretty sticky icky from this point on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that we have a good dynamic. We also recently found out that we're related.
Speaker 2: Which is which is mad?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Two people of this mad could only be related. It's true, but this this episode is unique because it's an opportunity to follow up on ideas that have been discussed in great length prior and make a comparison to current events, and not a lot of stuff like I have repeat guests and stuff that you're not going to have that opportunity because what they're talking about doesn't, really, like I said, inherently have any empowerment attached to It is kind of information that what you do with it determines your progress, but it doesn't really relate to the collective and things that are outside of our control actually that we are seeing transpire in real time. So it's interesting because it's really just a commentary and it's really just information that we've brought along with our opinions. Please do your own research.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Again, you can follow on Spreaker, Spotify, Apple, Rumble, and I say YouTube, but I don't have all the episodes on YouTube either, because YouTube tends to tickle my ballsack a little bit when it comes to saying certain things, and even just the process of uploading it to YouTube is unpleasant because they will give me a strike, and so don't do that anymore. Let's level up and use better platforms. Again. The episode will probably come out a little bit later down the road from the time that is being recorded, because I only put these episodes on the sixth, the sixteenth, and the twenty sixth of every month. And the reason for that is very simple. I want everyone to have time to consume everybody else's content too. I want you to have a binge listening session on Todd's podcast. I want you to go and you know, check out Heidi's podcast, or go and read some books and stuff like that and do other things with your life rather than suck on my tit all fucking day long for infinity. I think that that there's something very wrong about that. So I have purposely spaced out the dura between these episodes so that you can digest things and do other independent research and things like that. And by all means, please do send me your questions, continue to send suggestions. So I've had people ask me about certain guests and why I haven't gotten them on and things like that, and I'll get to it. Just give me some time. I have a life, I'll get to it. There's a lot of stuff that goes into making a podcast. And honestly, I think that this podcast is going to be very much shaped by the et UFO, not so much the narrative, but questioning those narratives for the rest of this year, because I have a lot of guests that seem to be experts on that and will be tackling secret space programs, my lab, all those different things that we haven't gotten through just yet. So I am listening to the things that you guys are saying. Anyways, time to shut the fuck up. Thanks for listening to the Bondless Authenticity podcast. Smash that like button.
Speaker 3: So you're listening to the Boundless Authenticity Podcast, where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness at very.
Speaker 2: Least be willing to understand.
Speaker 1: In the United States, builds bunkers, which are basically cities on your ground every three months, basically into your self conscious cities.
Speaker 2: Your intuition, the creativity.
Speaker 1: And imagination unshamed, so conscious and locating all under your life for the soul.
Speaker 2: If I have I are cultispect your cultures, abie for your by. We live in a multi dimensional reality, whether it comes through esentary.
Speaker 3: Information in the very realms or the UFO people experiences or mainstream through on the physics and through matrem science now realizing that parallel dimensions probably exists.
Speaker 2: We're all spiritual means we're all having these human experiences. We've heard that phrase over and over.
Speaker 1: And over, but what does that really mean.
Speaker 3: You know, all of the questions of life, we have these answers inside of ourself.
Speaker 2: We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human. Good, enable our psychology, how we think, our health.
Speaker 3: That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote, all knowledge is ultimately self knowledge.