Speaker 1: This program contains strong sexual content. No one under the age of eighteen is permitted to listen to or download this podcast in any manner. The host, guest, and performers are all over the age of eighteen. Rebroadcasting the podcast in any manner is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the owners of the Hot Wife Podcast. The commentary of this program is the sole opinion of its host or guest and does not reflect that of the opinion of Hot Wife Podcasts owners, agents, or representatives. This podcast is not meant to be taken as professional advice.
Speaker 4: Kicks and.
Speaker 2: Turn it up Hot Wife Talk never shut Up.
Speaker 3: Yes, hello everybody, This is Donald Linn and welcome to my Hot White podcast. And of course I'm here with my ever wonderful husband, Vince. Yeah, I know. I was like, you look so wonderful when you're yawning. I was like, he must be excited to be here.
Speaker 4: That's so I can take oh god, one of those days at work, you know, we all have them, that is true, minor one day after another step anyway, Yeah, anyway, study news.
Speaker 5: Pools open. Not ready to swim yet, but it's open.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, little chili, little little nippoy. I always get.
Speaker 3: I guess a little bit. It's always kind of like depressing when they take we take the cover off and you see how murky the water.
Speaker 4: Is, and you're like, oh, but in a couple of days, it's fine. In a couple of days, you run the thing like sixty eight.
Speaker 3: I haven't even put this. Yeah, I want to put back reason and I will get to that. But I know that in another month it'll be swimmable, hopefully sooner, hopefully sooner.
Speaker 5: But this month is Memorial Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we always try to get into the water on Memorial Day or that weekend or right around and there. I don't think we did last year.
Speaker 5: It was just too darn breakdown. Get myself one of those.
Speaker 3: Like wet suits suits I was even looking for. I'm just looking online, just browsing for pool heaters, gas ones, not electric.
Speaker 5: If we did that, both they're expensive.
Speaker 3: They're probably very similar price wise to put them in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm expensive to run gas isn't that much cheaper than electric? Still not that much cheaper. But anyway, this is not that show.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that show. But you know you have the water that's warm, you know, I could so I could get in it sooner, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: But when you get out in the air temperature.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but then you have the fire pit going.
Speaker 4: This is called a hot tub. That's what you're thinking of, you and your shoulders. We probably better off just get in.
Speaker 3: A fucking hot No, I don't want a hot tub. They're very there.
Speaker 4: I can sit in that and have a cigar and drink bourbon too, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I don't know have a very I know they have a certain sexual allure, a romantic allure to them, and there is something very cool sitting in the hot tub in the wintertime. The snow is falling down. You have to wear a you know, a cap of something sort, have to but I wore like a little knit cap because my ears would get cold. And the snow is falling but there's no but but the steam is coming rising.
Speaker 5: Off the hot tub.
Speaker 3: I know it's not but shut up.
Speaker 5: Paint a picture sucking an elf and a hot tub.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, go ahead, never mind now, No, it's fine, But it was very It is very cool. It is very cool if you ever get a chance to get into.
Speaker 4: A hot tub in the body and my body aches actually scream more for hot tub than it does fucking pool.
Speaker 3: But we have.
Speaker 4: And we have the veranda down there.
Speaker 5: That you know, we could be.
Speaker 3: Our electric bill with skyrocket, you know that.
Speaker 4: So you're not going down anyway. But anyway, what's tonight's topic? This is not sexy.
Speaker 3: This is not sexy.
Speaker 5: I'm tired to begin with that. Really fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Admiration versus possessions. Oh, I know. It's the difference between appreciating your partner or and trying to own them. And we do know a lot of people that go there, you know, letting go of the outdated relationships thinking okay, I do remember I always I have dated some very possessive people in my past. AND's of you jealous? Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And it seems like the people in the lifestyle, for the most part, it seems to be more liberated.
Speaker 4: And you're still think there's some level of control you see in some people.
Speaker 3: Oh, and that's true. It still exists. It does still exist. But well, you can appreciate and admire your mate as opposed to possessing and owning them. I don't possess or own you. I do admire you. I get a kick guy when I see, you know, a woman that's whether you're done with her, and she's just a quivering lump of flesh and she comes over and thanks me and actually like almost worships me. It's it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: Very it's been over a year since that.
Speaker 3: It's been a while, but we haven't gone too many parties because of our work schedule. But it has happened. It's not like it never happened. And it was very cool and it was very I felt very proud. I did admire you. I did it.
Speaker 4: You know, well, I think the topic goes beyond just like in those situations. Oh, I think we came up with the topic due to the point like I had seen a video on Instagram or something where some guy came up and said something to a pretty woman and then the husband walks up and like Cole Cox, the guy knocks him out. Oh really, Yeah, he was just that jealous, like, yo, you don't talk about well, you know, there was nothing on her that said that she was taken or you know, oh, I can understand if if that happened, you sit there and go, hey, man, yeah, thanks for admiring her, but she's married to me. Okay, that's true. Most guys would be okay, oh man, I'm sorry. It's like no, no, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so the admiration you're case comes from the outside source, not from the other part.
Speaker 4: Like you know we've talked about before. We're guys who made comments too.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: We were at at one restaurant. People guys came over and asked me, can I compliment your wife?
Speaker 5: I suggest that you've got such a fat.
Speaker 3: Ugly wife. He's god, he's sloving outing.
Speaker 4: Had that guy in the short shorts up the road there that you're you know that? Yeah, I don't about it unless they're being rude.
Speaker 3: No, they were very complimentary.
Speaker 4: They were all respectful, and that's fine. I I sit there and actually I'd like when that happens for the fact that it drives from the point that when I tell you I find you sexy and attractive, that you know that other people are telling you. I've always said that you know your significant other can tell you you're attractive or whatever bullshit they want.
Speaker 5: To feed you.
Speaker 4: Mine does I do constantly you hear it from somebody else, it tends to mean more because you feel your significant other.
Speaker 5: Should be telling you that or I hope they.
Speaker 3: Tell you that, right, And also they're willing to overlook your many flaws.
Speaker 5: No, you point them out.
Speaker 3: But see that's what a good wife does. Two points out your flaws so you can correct them.
Speaker 4: But according to you, I'll never have anything, I'll never do anything right, so it wouldn't matter. But but no, if somebody compliments you, I'm I'm happy for that.
Speaker 3: Yea, well, thank you? Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: I mean, but you know people that get been out of shape. Oh you don't talk to her or him or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's like, get over yourself.
Speaker 4: If you're that insecure, you shouldn't be in a relationship, you know.
Speaker 5: And we see it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I understand that in the lifestyle, couples have rules. We've talked about that before numerous times. I get that respect and everything else, But there are still people I just got to mess with that.
Speaker 5: There are still people that.
Speaker 4: We know that we've played with plenty of times. And like as an example of a situation that we just kind of thought everything was you know, green light go oh coptic, Yeah yeah, you know, like okay, we're ever to jump zone, go go go, and then all of a sudden, someone got all asked hurt. You didn't get my permission. Fuck you, I've never gotten your permission.
Speaker 3: No, this is the first.
Speaker 5: Generally rapes me. Motherfucker.
Speaker 3: That's true. I know exactly the situation. You know what it might be too, because his ask.
Speaker 4: Got hurt because no one paid attention to him.
Speaker 3: That's number one.
Speaker 5: That was that situation.
Speaker 3: Number two, in that this particular situation, he was he was not in control, but he was out of his element. Usually he's the host, so he's in control, and he likes to be in control.
Speaker 4: Now he's not in this situation. Again we're talking in general topic, but situation, he's the one. He wants to be a center of attention and he wants to be Yes, he's very dominant.
Speaker 3: Wants to be dominant anyway, and you.
Speaker 5: Know, his dominance gets to be disrespectful. He doesn't. He is aware of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does, it really does. So within within a certain measure, I'm fine with it. But then when he gets to be when it gets to be disrespectful, I get like, okay, now enough is enough. That's that's it.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: He's not good in a neutral situation. He has to be dominant, and that's the Yeah, the one that's between them, and that's fine. I respect the rules, but you know, he doesn't understand, don't come give me ship when you change the rules.
Speaker 3: And exactly if you're going to have rules in a situation, they have to be consistent. But yeah, across all different kinds of scenarios and there they were fine as long as we were in his house. And I mean that generally air quotes like in.
Speaker 4: His environment, in his comfort zone.
Speaker 3: In his comfort zone. You take him out of his comfort zone all of a sudden, it's like, oh, our God, to have control, you got to ask me permission. It's like, well, we never did that before, so why is that happening now, you know?
Speaker 4: Or the one that you go around and he, you know, starts palling at you. He didn't ask my permission.
Speaker 3: No, he never did, you know.
Speaker 5: But anyway, that's another story.
Speaker 4: But no, I think, I mean, especially if you're the lifestyle, I think you should have some I think most do.
Speaker 5: I can't say at all some level that if your.
Speaker 4: Wife is getting attention from other people, men, women, both whatever, they might recognize themselves as I don't know, you have to you should sit there and admire that like, you know, it's a reflection on you. It's like, yeah, I have this special person in my life, you know what, and he or she they to recognize that other people find them attractive to that that's really important.
Speaker 3: That is kind of complimentary. Really feed your ego, it doesn't look Yeah.
Speaker 4: It should feed both people's ego.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree, because it should feed the whoever is the attention is targeting. It's going to feed their ego. But if you're the significant other, well you're the one who is in that relationship, so you must have good taste too, where you pick a very you know, quality person, and so it's a compliment on you as well.
Speaker 4: And again, you know, let's pretend it's going to move past the compliment. Stag's pretends that a swinger party or whatever, sure that one of them should potentially go back to the other person and go, honey, would you mind if I go entertain these This football.
Speaker 3: Team only happened once.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that was like six days.
Speaker 3: Well that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had to do the second string too. Coaches, we did wait team and so and then the farm team.
Speaker 3: I'm a team player, let's put it that way.
Speaker 4: I am a college prospects.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's something that it's a valuable thing, and I think the possession thing, in my opinion, that's all. That's all. I think.
Speaker 5: The possessive bullshit is just that I think you're you're.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I wouldn't want to feel owned. No, my ex wife didn't feel make me feel owned. She made me feel feel like ship, but that was a different story.
Speaker 3: I mean feeling owned my play its part in a BDSM realm of some sort. But I don't particularly want to feel owned. I mean, I don't mind it for like short bits, but if it's I couldn't live there. I can't. I could not ever live there, you know, because I know for me, it's just a little role play that I'm doing for fifteen minutes or a half hour or something like that, or an evening or something like that. It comes yeah, until yeah, and then I'm not.
Speaker 4: Owned anymore him.
Speaker 3: Now I own him. Yeah, that's true. A good point, good point, but uh, yeah, I don't. I wouldn't like that. I would I would feel very oppressed. I wouldn't. I wouldn't like that, And I was been, I have been in kind of oppressive relationships where they were very needy and had to know where I was and were very you know, insecure. If that's what it comes down to, if you if you don't trust your mate, that.
Speaker 4: Means you're in togutre you'd done.
Speaker 3: Oh, they would have been all been out of shape about it. I'm quite sure.
Speaker 4: Where are you?
Speaker 3: Where have you been? You can't do that, you can't talk to her? Yeah, exactly exactly. What's good for the goose is good for the ganders, they say. And if you don't, if it's not equal, you know that, you know it's there's something missing there. So I'm sure these people can't see that they're being oppressive, that they're being possessive.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's based in insecurity?
Speaker 3: I think a lot of it is. Yes, Absolutely, you.
Speaker 5: Feel you have to possess someone.
Speaker 3: Because you're afraid of losing them. They're worries.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, and I get it. You might be with someone really special. I hope to be one day.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you will someday. You're a great guy. You'll be you. I do lie a lot.
Speaker 5: On your back on my.
Speaker 4: Size with the whole team, but yeah, I mean that insecurity, that like, oh, I'll never find anyone else.
Speaker 5: It's like Jesus Christ, get out there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I thought that when I was like twelve, when I like, I had a boyfriend who broke up with me or I broke up with him or whatever.
Speaker 4: Where are we going to find another twenty five year old at twelve years old?
Speaker 5: Where am I going to find a twenty five year old? I'm an old maid now.
Speaker 3: Oh, old maid? Now? Yeah. I remember my mother saying there's plenty more fish in the sea and I but at that time.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do with me getting laid, Mom.
Speaker 3: I was not Wait a minute, I was not getting laid at twelve. Let's get that.
Speaker 5: He waited at thirteen fourteen for a fisherman.
Speaker 3: Mom, tell me a fisherman. I don't even like fish. I like shrimp though that's a whole different story. But yeah, these people that yet controlling and they want you under their thumb. They need to know every action, everything that you're doing. It I think is very draining.
Speaker 4: Well, I told you my ex wife had a girlfriend and her husband was super possessive. Oh yes, Actually when he came home he did some things like he would actually put his hand down her pants to feel for pussy was wet, to see if she was excited or had been with somebody. Then he would go in the bathroom to see if the towels were right, if she showered during the day to clean up, or and or how much toy paper might have been used, to see if maybe she had to clean up after somebody came and fucked her.
Speaker 3: Oh my, that's that person has a real fucking problem, a real problem. Oh you use up too much toilet paper. I had diarrhea. For God's sakes, I took her shower because I shipped myself to prove it. That's too much energy?
Speaker 5: Is that wife? She went bad shit crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would imagine. I think that had a lot to do.
Speaker 4: So she actually went and started telling people that wasn't just me. She said that other people that were friends with them, that their husbands all were hitting on her and came over and tried to rape her and all this stuff. And so my wife at the time, being the jealous, possessive bitch she was, might so be.
Speaker 5: I guess she's like you fucked around with her? By I said, I what she was?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, she was telling everybody that you, and I said, Okay, let's back up.
Speaker 5: Back up what he said? Well, I said, hang on.
Speaker 4: Said, she has this husband who worries about her fucking around daughter. So if she's telling everybody that that me and a couple other guys, apparently we found that out later we're doing this, don't you think her husband would have come over and got in my face and like the cops would have showed up because it would have been a good fight.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna argue you for sure. Yeah, she goes, Oh, I hadn't thought about that.
Speaker 4: Now. In the meantime, she wanted to divorce me at the time. She wanted to all this stuff, And I'm like, okay, I'm good with that.
Speaker 3: You should take her up. What about it?
Speaker 5: Can you send your friend over and let me actually fuck her?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean she's a good looking woman. Yeah, there's no way she wanted anything to do with me. But she was starved for attention. She wanted good attention from her husband. She wasn't getting it.
Speaker 3: That's not good attention, that's bad attention.
Speaker 4: She want attention, put it that way, but it's just giving her attention to you know, my my wife at the time who was so possessive also was you know, now she's already convicted and ready to execute me. And then when I say, well, if I had done that, now again, she didn't know that she'd also done this to numerous other people that she works with because they all worked together. And she was saying that this girl's husband did it and this girl's husband did it, and then afterwards she was like, well, s fuck you.
Speaker 5: You know you said not not the girl.
Speaker 3: My wife right exactly.
Speaker 5: It's like, no, you know, you.
Speaker 4: Tried and executed me before finding out, you can go fuck yourself. That was the real start of the downfall of that marriage. So, oh yeah, I'm not a fan of being It's happened more than once in my life. You know, been convicted of a crime that didn't commit and you know I've suffered for it. Yeah, and then when they find out that I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: You know, when you're possessed a person, though, I think even if you were, I think there's there's such that insecurity that they're going to lose a special person. I think it just it just messes with everything else.
Speaker 4: It really, how do you think these people handle if and when their mate passes.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I do not know. I don't know. Do they think that the person he deliberately died he didn't want to be with me, but.
Speaker 4: That bitch it works at the bar down the road. She's still alive, but he died to be with her.
Speaker 3: It would be something that that's definitely some kind of mental.
Speaker 4: Hey, can I take a quick diversion from ahead one of our number one fan, Wayne, His son and family are going through some stuff, some medical stuff with the son.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 4: Uh, if you're a religious person, I'm asking you to just keep Wayne in his family in your prayers and and help for the best for their son.
Speaker 3: Oh that's really sweet.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 5: So I knew I wouldn't say.
Speaker 4: I didn't remember it until just now, though, But yeah, so lease give Wayne son, Wayne and his family and his son all.
Speaker 5: Keep him in your prayers.
Speaker 3: Wayne, We're thinking about you.
Speaker 4: But yeah, people get over possessive. It's just like that's a hell of a life to live.
Speaker 3: It makes me I get really full of like angst when I think about those situations, because I've lived in a situation where my boyfriend is very possessive.
Speaker 5: You had a couple of.
Speaker 3: Them, a couple of them that were like just I didn't start out that way, they became that way. I think too that.
Speaker 4: And I'm just the opposite of more were together. It's like, go fuck somebody, honey, would you please? Don't get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I just love it when you're with somebody. Yeah. Yeah, it's very exciting for both of us.
Speaker 4: You aren't getting sucked by other people. It's like, who are you again? So I have fucked you? Yes, I don't have to pay attention to you. Up, you're a twenty three year old bread stale exciting not.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh, you're very exciting stuff.
Speaker 5: Ye what Hey she yawn?
Speaker 3: I did not yawn. You are lying, you lying, sack of ship. I did not.
Speaker 5: I take offense to that.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I have to compliment you. You're you're embracing the flogging me a very very very well. I like that. I don't want to do it every single weekend, But I.
Speaker 5: Still don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't have to.
Speaker 4: Well, you got somebody else coming over to try flogging you this.
Speaker 3: Weekend, Yeah, we're going to try it. I don't think he's he's a dabbler, so I don't I'll have to.
Speaker 4: That's more than I am. Yeah, I'm awake. Well he has my official My level is what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: He has all the gear, but I don't know if he's ever used it.
Speaker 5: In back, I have a car doesn't make me a NASCAR driver.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 4: Point I have feet doesn't mean I'm a marathon.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Point Well, I have a penis doesn't mean I'm a porn star. With this, you know, if someone's got ship doesn't mean ship.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: I gotta I got a mixing board and some microphones doesn't mean I'm Joe fucking Rogan.
Speaker 3: You know, the analogy is not lost on you.
Speaker 5: Okay, I said, you see that people? You know, no one impressed me. Well, I've got the stuff, Well, so what the stuff?
Speaker 3: I bought the whip. I don't know how to use it.
Speaker 4: But I'm a dom I have a whip and a flogger.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's great.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 5: Is your name Dominic?
Speaker 3: That's what it is. He's a domo. Right, But we'll see, Yeah, we'll see. It should be, it might be fun, it may be something different.
Speaker 5: He'll be happy as always. He hasn't hurt you. Then I won't make him happy.
Speaker 3: No, No, he's fine. He's a he's a good guy. I've been chatting with him for quite a while, and you have to chat.
Speaker 4: With a new guy that seems like potentially.
Speaker 3: Potentially Yes, actually, yes, very very interesting.
Speaker 4: I saw on the side of his penis it said uss something I couldn't tell battleship that was.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's a pretty long dick, and it's like, oh my, that's going to hit bottom.
Speaker 4: My dick is going to get to hear ten minutes before he.
Speaker 3: That does scare me a little bit. I have to admit, Oh gosh, I can deal with a little bit of growth more than I can leng But it's all good. I do stretch, so you bet before you gets I may have You're right, I may.
Speaker 4: Have yoga, yogaurt everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing all kinds of plates.
Speaker 4: And mate a friend whatever, whatever. Yeah, bring out the old Jane fond of HS tape.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's going to help. I think you this morning, not hurt, but not hurt. Yeah, it's for sure, that's for sure. Oh yeah, he sounded like really like a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: He sounds like a great guy, great guy. We did it.
Speaker 5: We did a conference call with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was very nice. Speakers.
Speaker 5: We'll call a conference call, so sounds important.
Speaker 3: Conference call.
Speaker 5: So we had a cover call.
Speaker 3: So he should be a lot of fun. You know, he's great to talk to.
Speaker 5: So and it's coming like sixties miles to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a that's a good time.
Speaker 5: That'll probably be a few weeks. So but keep you posted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, every can we talk about you know that something that snow it's gonna get rain and blizzard? Yeah, all because I had to play date scheduled. It's like, ah, I can't talk about them. We're not allowed to talk about.
Speaker 4: Them anyway, all right, So we covered the topic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I just think I think people in a lifestyle, though there are the same. There are the few that are possessive to some degree, but I think a lot of them have liberated themselves from it. I can really enjoy the freedom of letting their spouse be who they are and experience different things and not feel I think.
Speaker 4: There's still a level of people in the lifestyle that still in the back of their head are afraid that, oh, my significant other is going to play with this person and fall in love and leave me. So I think you still have some there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that could happen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm praying for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to fall in love with somebody's in it? No, you want somebody to want me to run away with somebody else? Is that it? Yeah? No? No, not you?
Speaker 5: No that stop. I might shake my head. Yes, such a.
Speaker 3: I don't believe a word you're saying, not even a word you're see, not a word.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now I know you're lying.
Speaker 5: So tall SAgs? Your pussy smells great.
Speaker 4: You know there's no sag in your tits at all. You know what? Your ass is up so high?
Speaker 5: My god?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, have an alarm for everything. So that was a bullshit alarm.
Speaker 3: It's a bulge alarm. I'm sorry, My bullshit alarm just went off. So you have to stop now.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got something for you. I sent this to my daughter.
Speaker 4: Uh. There was a car years ago. Okay, this is the comedy section section. Okay, So there there was a car years ago. It was a part in front of our house that it was Asian people and they had instead of they had a backup censor on their car that didn't beat you know, b it was Asian said, this car is backing up. This car is backing up. Well for my office. If I'm in the back room, someone walks in, I never know they're there. So I bought this cheap little thing off Amazon a week ago. Took batteries in for it now. But it has you can play music. Someone like his little censor. Someone walks in, but it also has a voice. Oh no, let me play this for you.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, this is going to be inappropriate, isn't it.
Speaker 5: No, it's not appropriate. Hang on, we get to the speaker.
Speaker 3: On Okay, I'm waiting with beach and breath.
Speaker 5: Hello, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 4: I heard that I started pissing myself so wrong.
Speaker 5: Hello, welcome.
Speaker 3: So it's the little things in life that make you laugh.
Speaker 4: My little thing makes you laugh.
Speaker 3: I never laughed at your little thing.
Speaker 4: It makes you did say, little thing?
Speaker 3: Oh it makes me smile.
Speaker 4: You've been with me so long or so long or laughter?
Speaker 5: It says a smile. It's so cute.
Speaker 4: Maybe if I wad it it, maybe you need to say out in the sun some more. Get a little sun on that, a little water, some fresh air. Maybe it'll growl. Maybe they settlement a greenhouse? Would that expediate things? Now you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Like we can go look at greenhouses.
Speaker 3: We can do like a tent over you. Okay, all right, I think we killed this one.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Fifty Shades of Pleasure dot Com. The new magazine is out, Uh Desires? Was it Pleasures and Desires or dark Sides?
Speaker 3: Dark side?
Speaker 4: Dark side? Desires is the theme? Yeah, so check it out. It's free.
Speaker 5: Fifty Shades of Pleasure dot.
Speaker 3: Com and oh hot, wipe donald in dot com. You see all the things I'm posting several times a day, all the little freebies, little teasers, videos, everything else. I can everything else I can think of the post So with.
Speaker 4: Them, if you want to see your naked and fucking good, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Naked and fucking sometimes. I'm clothes on sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 4: And with that, hey, stay horning, have a good night.
Speaker 3: Everybody keep the door