Speaker 1: Come back and joining us now? Is Gerald slenty really interested in hearing what he has to say? And of course if you want to know what he has to say, you can get Trends Journal at Transgeneral dot com and you can use the code night to get a big discount there. And I think it's something like two dollars a week, isn't it Gerald? And three hundred pages or so that he has there truly amazing.
Speaker 2: It's a magazine, you know, you read what you want, from high tech, science, to technology, to geopolitics, economics, you know, ai, you know, we give you everything you need. And this is what makes us different than everybody. By the way, let's talk about the Israel War. We subscribe to Hot It's the Israeli newspaper. Pay to go there. We go to Jerusalem Post, we go to Times of Israel, We go to why not what do you know what the Israelis have to say? We also go to Press, TV, Trod Times, Irnai s n A one here with the Roonians have to say, oh, we go to Arab News, We go to alsis zero. We want here with the Arabs have to say, oh, we go to France twenty four. We go to Euroews, et cetera. We want to what the Europeans have to say, the Americans have to say, and then we say, this is what they're saying, this is our analysis, and this is where we see it going. There's no propaganda, only the facts. That's right, And nobody does that. Nobody gives you trends analysis and trend forecasts. You don't know how to do it. Yeah again, you know, I have best selling books, trends two thousand, trend tracking. I'm don't have this forty five years. So and again, you go to night and you put the link in. It's two dollars and fifty cents a week nothing.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. And it's a great online format. I really like the way it's set up online.
Speaker 2: Again, if you don't want to, you could go to the New York Times, the toilet paper record. This is the business section. Five dollars to the weekend edition.
Speaker 1: They've gone full USA today, haven't they.
Speaker 2: There's nothing. Once upon a time it was all copied. There were no pictures. Yeah, they don't have journalists anymore. It's over. Yeah, it's finished. The people don't have a clue what's going on. So I'm sorry what did you begin talking about would you want to?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you picked gold as being a big investment. We've seen gold having yet another moment, another run up into record territory. It's up thirty four percent this year. In just the last couple of weeks, it jumped like two percent from a Friday to Friday, as I pointed out, and then it was another three percent from Friday to Labor Day, and then over a twenty four hour period this week it went up another two percent. What's going on with that? And is that going to continue? What do you think let's go to Yeah, I think so because all the fundamentals there.
Speaker 2: My first I started buying gold in the late nineteen seventies, it was one hundred and sixty three dollars an.
Speaker 1: Ounce, and it went up to eight fifty by nineteen eighty. So you had a good run, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And as we're going on the air, just for it hit almost three thousand, six hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Today really wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now it's when I got off it was like three thousand, five hundred and eighty two dollars an ounce.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: The reason it spiked up again, it's very simple. They came out with the new job numbers. Did you see them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I haven't seen any new job numbers, but I saw that they were going to be Uh, they were anticipating them to be low. How low were they?
Speaker 2: Twenty two thousand jobs?
Speaker 1: What? Wow? That's it? Is that including federal jobs and government jobs because I remember the previous job report and tried to make it look good, but it was that's everything that's being the government growing. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 2: So initially the dow this morning went way up. Now as I got on air was down about three hundred points. All of them were in the red. All right, So here's the deal. They're going to lower interest rates. Yeah, that's why the dollars go the dollar. The lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. Gold is dollar based. The deeper the dollar falls. When our other currencies go up, it's cheaper than them to buy gold, and gold is the number one safe haven asset. You know, the covers of the Trends Journal in twenty twenty four we said a golden year for gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It only went up thirty percent that year. Yeah, and we said it's going to keep Now I'm going to tell you again when Trump elected, goal, prices plummeted. They were way down a couple hundred points a hundred bucks and then started going up, first the tariffs and then lower interest rates. You only go by the facts. It's not what you want, what you like, what you wish, it's what is Let's go back to we've talked about this, and.
Speaker 1: Of course it went up, and everybody's expecting that he was going to do great things for crypto, and of course he has with his family, had done great things. I think Eric Trump just had a half a billion dollar wind fall from it and it's become their primary investment. But even on bitcoin and crypto, he failed to meet expectations.
Speaker 2: Again, you know, it's disgusting that they're doing this. If you aw say, let's do our own crypto, we to go nowhere. Hey, but I'm a Trump, all right, Yeah, all right, exactly, I'm a Trump. You're a oh body again. I had lunch with his brother, I told you, Robin back in twenty seventeen and wassayic across the river over, yeah, a restaurant, and he told me when the father died, he left the family over. The father died I think in two thousand and two left him over a half a billion dollars. Trump's nothing more of those spoiled daddy's boy. The same with his kids. Again. Look what they're doing with Intel with fifteen percent, now with the government, we're in partners with them.
Speaker 1: That amazing.
Speaker 2: This is an Italian guy, and that it wasn't a fan of mine and passed His name was Benito Mussolini. The merger's state in corporate powers is called fascism, all right, that's right, that's the definition. It's right in front of our eyes. That's right right in front of our eyes. The crypt oh, this is a Trump that hated crypto. You oh, everybody forgot that. Yeah, yoh, yoh, y oh bit cooins kill hundred dollar. It's terrible. This is ski that guy.
Speaker 1: Everybody's so afraid of him. And what he says. You know, all he has to do is criticize as the CEO of Intel, and all of a sudden they're begging for an audience with them. And the next thing you know, he's taking a big share of interest in Intel. And this is a guy who couldn't run casinos profitably. What do you think he's going to do with a semiconductor company that, by the way, was I think one of, if not the worst performing of the big tech companies over the last couple of years or so.
Speaker 2: Again, it's the merger's state and corporate powers. Yeah, the big powerful keep getting bigger, stealing out of money to do it. And it's a it's a crime syndicate. Yeah. Ready, this is the Wall Street Journal yesterday. Bitcoin mining company backed by Trump's surges after listing. YEP shares jumped about seventeen Wednesday. Eric Trump Donald Trump Junior, the bitcoin mining company and other American bitcoin shareholders own about eighty eight percent of the combined company.
Speaker 1: What a choke his stake now, and crypto is worth one of the value of all thirteen golf course and resort properties. So that's what that's what they're moving everything into.
Speaker 2: So now going back to gold with the lousy job numbers, they know that they're going to lower interest rates. The lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the cheaper it is for other currencies. People with other currencies to buy gold. So now the lower interest rates go, the higher inflation goes. Get ready for dragflation. Ray Dallio is calling it stag Stagflation is a thing of the past. It's not going to stagnate.
Speaker 1: It's going to go.
Speaker 2: Down declining economic growth and rising inflation, dragflation.
Speaker 1: He also said that he thinks we're going to have a debt induced heart attack. He gives it two maybe three years at the most. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: He's one hundred percent correct. You know. I was just on today with Gary Knull and he has a great program Progressive Radio Network, and he was saying that when you put in all the debt level, corporate debt and on and on and on, we're about two hundred and twenty trillion dollars in debt, not thirty seven trillion. And this is very important too. Again we're talking about crypto again. Like it, hate it. You know, we've been bullish on it because of what it is, not because we like it. And now you're hearing about this. You see here we go. Are you ready for this? This is from the Financial Times yesterday. London's bullion trade to trial digital form of gold. The World Gold Council is seeking to launch a digital form of gold, a move that could revolutionize London's nine hundred billion physical market for the precious metal by creating a new way to trade, settle, and collateralize bullion. The new format would create the ability quote to pass gold digitally around the global ecosystem as collateral for the first time, said David Tate, chief Executive of the World Gold Council.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gotta be careful about when they make tokens and securitization out of real assets, because we saw how all that went with real estate. Is this going to be an there? How does this differ or does it differ from the ETF of gold and silver and things like that.
Speaker 2: It differs in the sense that they say it's physical and you could get it with ETFs, you don't. Yeah, this is important. This is very important because this could wipe out a lot of the digital currencies that are backed by nothing.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: This is backed by gold.
Speaker 1: And this could be a challenge to the stable coins as well, because.
Speaker 2: The stable coin is backed by the currency.
Speaker 1: By the dollar. Yeah, so it's not stable at all.
Speaker 2: It is stable coin, yeah, or destabilized coin.
Speaker 1: There's not a coin and it's not stable. But yeah, here I got something I want to tell you. Yeah, Yeah, it's a way for them to track you again when.
Speaker 2: I'm what I'm saying to you, nobody's repeating. This is very important. It just came out yesterday. Gold goes digital. You're going to see its skyrocket. You could see ten thousand dollars gold.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Is it's going to wipe out the other The world is digital. As I say, they misfelt it in the Kings James Bible. They say the meek shall inherit the earth. The geek seven heroded the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well what do you think about silver as well?
Speaker 2: I know that doesn't have a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't have the big upside of going digital, I guess, although they could do it with that as well. And then you mentioned the fact that when you pull in all of the unfunded liabilities and debt, including things like solid security obligations and stuff like that, a couple of hundred trillion dollars. But I thought it was very ominous. When Doug Bergham, who's now the Interior Secretary, when he was having his confirmation hearings, he said, yeah, we've got a lot of natural resources. We've got one or two hundred trillion dollars worth of natural resources. And that's been repeated again by Scott Bessett and Howard Lutnick, saying that they've got an idea about how they can put the two hundred trillion dollars worth of natural assets that we've got to work. Do you think they're setting us up for some kind of a pump and dump that they're going to essentially use the crash that they set up and digital assets to collateralize it with natural resources and send those and they.
Speaker 2: Try to do that. Oh, you mentioned Lutnik. You meet his son that's also in the crypto gang. Yeahtnik, Nick, jerk Off, all those guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's amazing to me to see we've never had anybody just openly get involved in conflicts of interest like this.
Speaker 2: And that's really right, right right again, this crypto thing, it's a scam right in front of your eyes. Oh hey, hey remember this one. Remember Trump and Musk. We're going into Fort Knox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. That disappeared, didn't it?
Speaker 2: Where do it happen?
Speaker 1: That's right? Don't hear anything about that. I think it was a hoax. He likes to call the Epstein stuff a hoax, but I think that was a hoax. Uh, Beston has said that we've got a housing emergency. They're going to declare something about that and do something coming up this fall. He said, what do you think they're likely to do when they declare housing to be an emergency? Said, everything is on the table. What do you think they might do about that?
Speaker 2: They've got to try to lower it, lower mortgage rates. And again that doesn't come about by lowering interest rates.
Speaker 1: That's right. We've seen it when they lowered the interest rates to banks that the longer term rates for mortgages actually went up because people looked at that. So it's going to be inflationary. So I need to if I'm going to lock in a a loan for thirty years, I need to get at a higher rate. So what are they going to do by FIAT.
Speaker 2: Make up any crap they want? Again, you know, people would say, you know, I'm a futurist. Now, nobody could predict the future. I was totally one hundred wrong when I believed two times that the markets would crash in twenty twelve. Again I'd forecast. I took out the domain name that panic of eight in two thousand and seven. They didn't teach me about zero interest rate policies or think call quantitative easy right in economics when I want to graduate school. They made up this.
Speaker 1: Crape modern monetary theory.
Speaker 2: All right, got it wrong again twenty twenty when they locked down the country. If this is going to crash out, man, Oh no, we going to bring an interest rates to zero and we're going to pump in trillions of dollars of fake money back by nothing and printed on nothing. Go home. Here is free money. You Oh, your business is free money. Oh. Housing prices I thought they would collapse. Oh, they only went up fifty percent since then. Yeah, one to mobiles. Nobody's gonna be able for it to buy. What? Oh the prices went up on thirty nine percent since then again and they create this fake stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's where we're at, and it's very important to see where this is going here. This was this was this was on Wednesday. Layoff surge nearly forty percent last month, with employees eliminating eighty five thousand excuse me, eighty six thousand positions. That was from challenge of gray and Christmas. All right, you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The retail sector also has been hit hard this year. Retailers have eliminated eighty three thousand, six hundred and fifty six jobs this year through August. You ready a two hundred and forty two percent increase from the twenty four thousand, four hundred and eighty nine cuts announced during the same period last year.
Speaker 1: Are we winning one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Forty two percent increase in firing people in retail? A retail? You mean we're seventy percent of our GDP is consumer based?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: So I go out, I go out, you know, I go out to get out because I got to write about this crap, you know, every day, so I gotta get my mind off. And I don't eat out that much, but I but I go to nice restaurants, have a little bit of this or that. Here's what I notice, mostly older people now in the restaurants. Hardly any people there thirty forty years old. All older people. They don't have a dough Down in the city on Sunday, down in the West Village, sitting down to Hudson's Nice Restaurant, sitting outside beautiful day, beautiful day, ninety percent of the people walking by were dressed like crap and probably about seventy percent overweight. Eighty percent. The only thing to me that's going to change things is a renaissance. Facts don't matter. Hey yeah, well anyway, look at don't believe me. How about the major stories in CNN last week about Taylor Swift getting married or gaged away. I'm not making that up front page news, front page news. The people. You got to bring the spirit of the people up. As I say, the only thing is going to change it, as I see it as a renaissance. Ali ramana at al antika. The manner of the Romans and the ancients, they said to describe the work they were creating during the Renaissance was not like fourteen hundred the Romans and the ancients. And again followed the Black Plague, sixty percent of Europe was wiped out because its filthy sanitation. People were doing it to themselves. They brought the spirit up. Facts don't matter to people.
Speaker 1: Facts don't We have a government now that just operates by Fiat. You know, it's not just that we have a fiat currency, as you're pointing out. You know, they can come up with stimulus checks, they can come up quantitative easing, they can do anything, and everything is being done just by fiat like a dictatorship, So everything, I guess is really on the table. They're capable of doing anything. And since he's done that with tariffs, and it's now going to be going up probably for the Supreme Court pretty quickly, what do you think is going to happen? Depending on which way that goes. I mean, if they support US tariffs, what do you think that's going to do? And if they shut them down, what do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 2: Shut them down, that'll be positive for the dollar, and if they keep them going, it'll be negative. But again, you know, people hate me for this. Again, I can't stand Trump as a person. He's genocide. He makes genocide Joe look good. And what he's doing with Israel, he's quoted, no presidents haven't done more for Israel than I am. Oh, you only got one hundred million dollars from Sheldon Aedelson and his wife gave you. The numbers are up to almost two hundred million.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh. You move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and told Israel, hey, you know that land you stolen the golden its at yours? Yeah. Oh, and you're giving them all the bombs and to kill the slaughter people, you know. So I can't stand them on that. And before we went on the air, we're going to talk about Venezuela, so remember to talk about that. I can't stand him for what he's doing, but I agree with tariffs because one time him. This is one of the t shirts I had. I showed you this, right, Yeah, he wears Slick Willy nineteen ninety two is the guy that get the jobs out of America. Bringing him at NAFTA, we get cheap laibor down in Mexico. We'll make more money, al right, get the jobs out of it. Manufacturing jobs used to pay higher wages when America made in America. I got dishes from my aunt Zizzy makes you rest in peace, Syracuse, China, from Syracuse, New York. You know, all over we were making our we didn't have rust belts. So I'm in favor of tariffs for that reason. But his things are different. You're bringing foreign companies in here and open the businesses, which is different than American companies owning it.
Speaker 1: That's right. He's bringing in foreign workers with the H one B VSA thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, that's that's orders of magnitude worse than bringing in foreign goods to bring people of H one B visas to replace American workers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, international bestseller wrote it in nineteen ninety six, came out in ninety eight. They held it back a year. Anyway, Bill Clinton was the guy that started the H one B visas. The Internet Revolution was happening. This is it. When I was a young kid, I remember my parents made arrest of peace. They're talking. They're trying to get their cousin Constantino from Italy to come here. They had a lot of problems trying to get him here. That's how tough immigration used to be. Lbj lb Jerkov, the guy that gave us the Vietnam War. He was the first one that loosened the immigration laws because they're drifting all us guys and they needed more people to commit. Then the Internet revolution happens. They do the H one B visas because they didn't want to pay the American people the money that we deserve, the cheap labor from China, India and other countries. That's why they did the H one B VSUS. Now let's go back on to the Biden administration, flooding in with immigrants, why go to marshalls, go to talk and go to any of these places outside the signs help wanted full time, part time all over the place. They need a cheap labor. That's why they let them all come in.
Speaker 1: And the story, Yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: And by the way, okay, you let them come in. Now you got this ice crap with these masks on, like they made Hitler the Gestapo look good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they created their problem, come.
Speaker 2: In, he let them stay, all right, don't let any more come in. Fine, Yeah, but you brought them in. Now you're throwing them out. Yeah, so I'm against that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm against the masked militarized police using the military's police and all the rest of the stuff. And it's all done to address problems that they created, but they're not addressing the problems in the right pace way. They're creating other additional problems that are going to come back to bite us. And that's the whole point with all this stuff. When you look at when you look at what's happening with H one B visas, it's gotten to be so large with India that when somebody talked about that, they said, well, you know, the Indian government started pushing back against it because there's so much money. Not only are they taking American jobs, but they're sending so much money out that it's about a third of the budget of the Indian government that is doing that same thing with Mexico sending so much money out of the country when they're doing that, So you know, he's not addressing those issues at all, and you know to do this. And I played a couple of videos yesterday of small business owners who absolutely they're losing their entire business because they can't make a decision because Trump can't make a decision. His tariffs or arber arbitrary, they're they're on again, they're off again, and now he's got the legal fight, and these people are saying, I can't afford to bring stuff in because I don't know if all of a sudden the price is going to drop fifty percent after I bring it in, or I can't even afford to pay the tariffs that Trump instantly and immediately added to that everything that he's doing as an emergency solution to his problems that he identifies out there, everything that he's doing is fighting against the rule of law and creating a kind of fascist economy and also a fascist police state. And so that I guess that kind of brings us to what's going on in Venezuela. One of the things that really bothered me was to see the fist bumps and all the rest of the stuff and the people who are Trump supporters about the destruction of that boat. Now. Jd. Vance was asked yesterday, what legal authority did you have to shoot first and just kill those loving people, And he says they were terrorists. It's like the terrorists because you say so, You didn't stop it to see if it's got any drugs, You didn't evaluate that. You just think that they're terrorists. So now you have a license to kill. Is that right? And remember Gerald, we had a president in the Philippines, Dutarte. Remember what he did in his war on drugs. He told the police, he said, you see somebody thinks a drug dealer, just kill him. He says, I don't care about human rights, shoot them dead. And they did. About twelve thousand people lost their lives that way. And this is the attitude of the Trump administration. And it wasn't just it wasn't just JD. Vance, it was also Rubio making a speech talking about how there's going to be a lot more of this, and haig Seth is saying the same thing. And it looks like this is a prelude to a couple of things. Number One, they want to go hot with the drug war, and we've had this thing's been going on for fifty four years. I don't see that they're going to win this by force. It's really a spiritual that's the key thing. And if force was going to work, they've done all kinds of things over the last half century. We've now got a situation where the police, if they want to take your property, they can take your property and charge it with a crime. They don't charge you, they don't give you due process, they don't even charge you, let alone finds you guilty. They just take your car or your cash, or your plane or your house or whatever and then say, so sue me if you want it back. That's why they call it civilized at forfeiture. So now we're going to kill people on site because we think that they're involved in drugs, or because we label them as a terrorist. I've been labeled as a terrorist by Southern Parbaty Law Center and ADL and other people like that, and most people who have spoken out against the pandemic and other things like that have been labeled as terrorists. You know you're going to kill people if you tell people the truth that type of thing. What's the matter with these people? But they can't see that. I can.
Speaker 2: Let's go back or you started with vance said, yeah, you said did terrorists? So if I was talking to them, mant to men, I just want you to shove your crap down your throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got it.
Speaker 2: Who the hell are you to say they were terrorists? Give me the facts. That should be the attitude. And it's gone. And the reason it's gone because the people who lost their fight, they got no guts. You little clown, Who the hell do you think you're talking to? Who the hell do you think you're talking to? Slaughtering these people that are how many miles away from America on a boat of nowhere, and you're calling them terrorists? Where's the proof? Show me the proof? Nope, no proof. I'm the vice president. I'll tell you what to do. I'm a little boy or nothing. Oh the Thiels got me there. Oh the Van's to change his name three times, That little clown that little jerk. Oh but the fields. Look how rich that guy is now panteer. Oh, I'm in the Trump club, Rubio. Could you get a lower piece of jerk than that guy? Look at the clown show. Now go back to Venezuela. They're making his crap up about a drug war. Yeah, as an excuse, because we'll only go by the facts. Let's go back to twenty nineteen. We're gonna get rid of that guy in Miduiro. M Oh, yeah, they brought in that guy, Guido, little boy of nothing. Yeah, the President Trump said he's the real president. Oh remember that? Oh everybody knows that. Remember that? Huh? Oh you don't remember how they try to invade from Colombia into Venezuela to try to throw over the government and they lost it. Oh the Guido, that guy little boy that the United States and Europe city is the official president of Venezuela. Oh that was twenty nineteen. Oh, now they're making up this drug crap that all his drugs are coming in because of Venezuela, so we got to attack them.
Speaker 1: They just happen to have a lot of oil.
Speaker 2: The oil rich country exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a question invading.
Speaker 2: A rock if that major export was broccoli.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Yeah, And you know what, but you know, one of the things that really bothers me is the fact that they're making this argument. I'm entitled to do it if I think he's a terrorist, and the Maya people are cheering this on. This is what I voted for, Go America and all the rest of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Stupid. Yeah, what do I care what stupid people think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I care because.
Speaker 2: It's a big They're dumber than dumb could be.
Speaker 1: You know, stop and think about the fact. Let's imagine that they were too Uh, they've got all these military assets there. Let's imagine that they stopped the ship and they searched the ship and they found that they're running drugs let's say fentanyl even right, And so then the response is that they just line the guy who's up in machine gun them down. What would people think about that? But this is even one step removed from that. They don't even bother to check to see if their hunch is correct. They just blow the people up.
Speaker 2: It's a crime syndicate, you know why they're murderers. Oh there's a little vance calling them terrorists. Hey, what God do you believe in or you fake little clowns that talk about your God. How about that shall not kill? Could you get that one in your head?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bunch a little phony freaks in a country. Dau.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it's very important that we have due process and the people.
Speaker 2: Who are under trust process.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, but people under Trump, people under Trump are now openly contemptuous of it, which is really you know, it's one thing to just be apathetic when they do it, but to cheer them on when they're doing it. I remember when they first started talking about this Chicago, So we're going to send military troops into Chicago, and one woman said, well, I just had my car carjack and they broke my arm doing it, but I don't want the military on the streets here. And you had all these maga people Trump supporters mocking her. How stupid can you be? And it's like, how stupid can you be? Powe? You want a military standing army occupying the cities. That's insane. And yet that's the kind of that's ultimately where this war on drugs that's been going on for half a century, ultimately where it leads domestically as well. We've got a shoot first gang that can't shoot straight and can't win a war, but they can go in and take over Venezuela and take the oil. And the war on drugs is an excuse for that, just like the excuse that they used saying that Canada was our main supplier of fentannel. It's just as absurd as that isn't it.
Speaker 2: You're just making up this crap. And again, there's absolutely no way that if America invades Venezuela that we win. We haven't won a war since World War Two, and we wouldn't have won that without the Russians. But you're not allowed to say that they were the first ones to defeat Germany after Germany killed over twenty five million Russians in Operation Barbara Rossa. And remember the Afghan War, the longest war in American history that we lost. Oh I forgot about the Vietnam War. We grow for during that time. We lost that one. Oh the Rockwood didn't get that wud either.
Speaker 1: Well, we figured out what Trump has figured out what the problem is. Gerald. The problem is we're called the Department of Defense. He's going to call it the Department of War because that's when we went all of our wars. That's when we were the Department of War. So so he's got it. He's got it solved.
Speaker 2: There's a picture here. This is the New York Times. I don't if you can see that. This is the that in China they had that big military parade. Yeah, yeah, you stow the pictures, right, you see what the people look like. No, watching the United States, they're too fat to fight. They can't get enough people because the roverweight.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a fact.
Speaker 2: I'm not making that up. Yeah, you're gonna beat the Chinese one point four billion against three hundred and forty seven million.
Speaker 1: We're gonna and then you look at the We're gonna push some buttons to make it happen, right, That's that's the way we fight, is the same way we do our video games. We're just gonna push buttons.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And then there was an article here in the Wall Street Journal. The anti Ship Missile formation was part of Wednesday's military parade in Beijing. New weapons rolled out. They talk about all these new high tech weapons that China has three hundred and forty seven million people against one point four billion. Look what they look like. Look how they're trained. Look what they got. How stupid can you be to think you're going to beat them again when you haven't won a war since World War Two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think they want to lose this war. I think that's part of them restructuring geopolitics. They're going to get rid of the United States as a power. I think that that. You know, they might be that stupid, that arrogant, that proud, that egotistical, or it may be that they just want to kill us all.
Speaker 2: Again. China's not invading other countries. Yeah, they want Taiwan back. Taiwan's been part of China forever, except when they after the Communists took it over when they beat the I forgot the guy's name and they moved to formost of which they used to call her back then with Thailand's I mean, Taiwan's always been a part of them. It's none of my business. I'm an American, it's not my business anybody. By the way, we're having a peace rally by the way, on September twenty seventh up here in Kingston, and you were kind enough to be a speaker one year.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're having twenty.
Speaker 2: Seventh on Crown and John Street go to Occupy peace, Occupy peace dot com. So far, Judge Napolaitanos, Scott Ritter, Joel Laurier, myself and others are going to be here. We're trying to get Roger Warters to do a live zoom with big screen up and so we're doing everything we can for peace. And my saying is that anybody supports the war overseas, go over there and fight. Put on your costumes and your wife, your kids, your transgenders, your money, go over there and fight, or shut your mount Yeah.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I'm an American.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Occupied piece, close the seven hundred bases over season wide eighty countries, secure the homeland with the troops, and put the troops to work rebuilding out a third world infrastructure, give them skills, work progress administration two point zero. That's what Occupied pieces about.
Speaker 1: You know. That was one of the things.
Speaker 2: Remember Trump sold himself as a peace candidate. Yeah yeah, piece of crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he spells piece p I E. C. He wants a piece of Gods. He wants a piece of Venezuela. He wants a piece of Syria. That's the thing, you know, the people who are cheering this. I said, yeah, finally we got the US military being used to protect America because they blew up that ship in Venezuela. It's like, how does how does that calculate? That's just war run yea.
Speaker 2: Why the people say stupid little jerks with a minor size smaller than a peak.
Speaker 1: But that's the tack they're repeating that stuff because that's a tack that now most of alternative media is pushing. We got the big names and alternative media pushing this war, telling us that yeah, this is one we can win, this is great. This is who is some of the ones that are doing that, well, Alex Jones is doing it. We've got other people who are pushing this as well. There's a whole article about this on Free Thought Project talking about how the alt media has become cheerleaders and rubber stampers for everything that Trump does and they're now supporting these types of actions that we see happening in Venezuela. But it's very important for people to support Occupy Peace, make your voice heard again occupy peace dot com. That September twenty seventh. It's a great venue up there. Nice time a year to get up there and get some cool weather. I it.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Hudson Valley, there's fall. It's gorgeous. It's beautiful up here.
Speaker 1: You got a couple of comments on one for IMAX, says half faith Gerald. Black Rock and Blackstone are buying up buildings in New York, so they know something that others don't. What do you think about that? Of course they're buying everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah again Blackrock, Blackrock Van Garden State Street. Yeah, eighty eight of the S and P five hundred. Wow, look it up. People say I'm full of ballooney, look up the facts. And again, when you and I were young guys, there were no hedge funds, they're no venture capitalists. Yeah, there are no private equity groups. Now they control the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, who's who's the Who's the Who's the clown playing the chancellor of the new Hitler over there in Germany? Mertz?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fred Mertz.
Speaker 2: Where did he come from?
Speaker 1: I thought he came from I love Lucy? Yeah, Blackrock, Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: This is the Mertz clown. That's Germany, third largest economy in the world, largest in Europe. Two years of recession, going into their third barring a trillion dollars to fight them. Russians got to build up our defense. Yeah, one country after another in Europe building up their defense. We've got to fight the Russians. How stupid. Oh oh, they state it's going to build the economy up. No, it's not only enriches the military industrial complex. Economies are built up when the products being produced in the country are consumed by consumers. That's when the gd This only enriches the Biggs. Of course, of course they're not selling cause they're getting into making weapons, not making that up. Yeah, that's right, Whens.
Speaker 1: And Volkswagen as well. Yeah, Volkswagen as well. Uh, Lance my son says a lost war is just as good for the military dustrial complex as a victory because they don't care about signs. They just care about making money. Well, they care about Yeah, that's right. Well, you know when we talk about that, we just this week, you know, we get a lot of pushback and how for a long time you called that. For a long time, you've called what's going on in Gaza a genocide. And now we've had a group of scholars who study genocide who have called it genocide. What took them so long to look at this, and at the same time there's articles in Harets about how reservists in the Israeli Defense Force who were gung ho and fighting this right after October seventh. Now as they look at what is happening here, they said, I'd rather go to jail than to go back and do that. There's a lot of pushback inside of Israel that doesn't get much coverage here in America, isn't there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some, but it's not a lot for you. I know, I have Israeli friends, and most people they don't care. They don't like the war, but they don't care about the slaughter of the Palestinians. And again they demolished Gaza. This is a holocaust right in front of your eyes. Two million people, two million people, two million people, but totally destroyed, totally bomb the whole place into ruins. Where is the outrage?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or you? Quake is when you're dying an earthquake? Where are your Seven day Adventists? So what are you waiting for the Eighth Day? Oh? The Mormons the Latter Day says that you may be very late to day. Where are you? Oh? The Pope doesn't like it. The Pope is saying hey Popy, hey Pope. Rather than putting on your Chicago white Sox hat on and go to gate, why don't you go to Gaza and stop it? Why don't you shut up? CELENTI. I'm just another guy. I played another role of crap. Where are they?
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 2: If all these religions got out into the street and say, stop this war. This is against everything of the God that we believe in. But we didn't like that. We didn't like that. That's right, passed the basket. Give me money so I could dress up with my costume and repeat the same stupid crap every week. Yeah I've had it with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've had it. Yeah. There's no moral concern at all about this. And that was one of the things about Western civilization. Why we had decorations of war, why we had uniforms from the military so you could distinguish between combatants and civilians. All that stuff went out the door in World War Two, and now civilians are the key target in all these wars. And also the thing that makes it an unjust war is the fact that there is no interest in ending it. They wanted to be prepared, and that's been our standard policy since World War Two, just perpetual war. We don't care, we don't seek to end the war. Always in the past, you know, going back to Augustine and the core value of Western civilization and tried to impose some moral restraint on war when it happens. Was yes, you can defend people if you're attacked, but your purpose is to cease the hostilities and to try to avoid killing civilians. And now they do exactly the opposite. They'd seek to prolong it. They seek to target civilians. And so that's right. Trump comes out of this lee.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the people, you know, with Trump with Venezuela. Oh yeah, happy. They killed a couple of people on a boat. How come you're not how come you're not talking about the mass murder of the Palestinian people. Oh by the way, they would Trump bid the guy from coming to the UN m hm, the Palestinian guy, Yeah, Trump, bad people with Palestinian passports to come to America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trump.
Speaker 2: And these kids that are seriously wounded for the Israeli slaughtering and bombing them too, ruins to come into America for medical care. How about if they did that for Israelis now, but if we banned ISRAELI, oh my god, how terrible. Oh my god. The Palestinians are so kid, You're only avers can Well?
Speaker 1: Now, Netanyahu is on a mission to do global censorship because he said, you know that we're not winning the propaganda war, and so we have to shut speech down everywhere. So they're attacking not only our free speech, but globally attacking free speech. Trump says that Israel had total control over Congress. This is the second time he's done that. And and of course what does he do gerald He comes on and he says, nobody's really on their side except for me. Why does he just say send me money? Right? That's all he's doing is he's pgging for more money to do their bidding, isn't he?
Speaker 2: Yep? He said nobody's done off Israel than I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he says, nobody's doing anything for them now except for me. But I'll do everything.
Speaker 2: And again, everybody, get this straight, is get back to work, pay your taxes so they could steal your money and give it to the Israel. All right, yeah, I'm stealing your money for this war. So shut the hell up here? You ready for Middle East Monitor yesterday. International organizations excuse me, hold Middle East News Palestine, You and Google under fire for forty five million dollar deal with net Nyahu's office to spread God's and genocide propaganda. Did you hear about this? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: Google signed a forty five million dollar contract with the Israeli Prime Minister's office to run a global digital advertising campaign promoting Israel's state messaging during the ongoing genocide in Gaza. The contract, first reported by drop site News, includes advertisements placed on YouTube and through Google's display in video three sixty platform explicitly described in government documents as part of the Israel's propaganda war. Signed in June twenty twenty five. The contract with Google, covering YouTube and display in video three sixty, the company's digital ad service authorized an extensive propaganda campaign labeled explicitly as hasbada, his Hebrew term donating state back propaganda often deployed to whitewash Israel's military action. One of the most widely viewed outpost puts on the campaign was a YouTube tube video by Israel's Foreign minister falsely claiming there is food in Gaza. Any other claim is a lie. The view The ad was viewed by over six million times, heavily boosted through paid promotion under government contract. Yeah, three million dollars on advertising with X two point one million with outbring Treads. A French went on and on and on all the money they're spending on propaganda.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, these people won't even let me on YouTube, won't.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: They take this money for propaganda, and they work actively as propagandists for Israel, just like they did act as propagandist for the so called pandemic. You know, you know Gerald noting that they kick me off. But they did again when I went independent, and I waited about a year or so, and then I created a channel that I was just gonna put music up, and I put up Christmas music that I did, and they left it up for about five months, and then they shut that channel down as well. I can't even put Christmas music up. But Yahoo come.
Speaker 2: Plased to be from Facebook. I'm on Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But you know Google is you know that it's a search engine that is designed to hide things like me and the truth about what happened in twenty twenty and what's going on right now in Gaza. Uh, That's what they were created for. That's why they got the backing of Inku Tel and these other venture capital firms that had all these NSA and CIA people on their board of directors.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. That's what this thing is does ashes and by definition this country it's gone. We need a new third party. Yeah, you know, the person I want to see as president, by the way, is Judge Andrew Napolitano. Nobody knows the Constitution and Bill of Rights. And what we need is that we need a third party of we the people. Read the preamble to the Constitution. We the people in the United States. It's about us. It got a bunch of clowns. Like you said, you said the pandemic, and you used the word to describe it. I forgot, how'd you say it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, fake It wasn't a pandemic. It wasn't a pandemic.
Speaker 1: It's fake news.
Speaker 2: Here. They called it a pandemic on March eleventh, twenty twenty, the World Health Organization or whole organization. I think when they've grand total a four thousand, two hundred and nineteen people die out of eight billion, Yeah, they called it a pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he.
Speaker 2: Did kids stay home from school. There was seventy three million one to seventeen year olds in America under two thousand died of COVID at a seventy three million and according to the CDC, one percent of those hospitalized world bees.
Speaker 1: Mm hm m hm. They died with they be done to.
Speaker 2: The young people. Their minds are roles screwed up from this. And by the way, before we close out, get ready for the dot com bust. China is going to take over the world in AI and they've over invested in these American companies. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, rich old age and die. AI is only three years old. You don't invest all your money in the first companies again, Bill Clinton. Before China came in the World Trade Organization, there were ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Now almost seventy percent to and young people are totally AI addicted, high tech addicted. They're going to lead the world in this. There's going to be a dot com bust two point zero great crisis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be focused on the company that has shot up astronomically in video. But it's going to spread to everything when when that bubble bust, isn't it Yep? Yeah, absolutely well. It truly is amazing to see how this stuff is rolling out, and the Trump is is proud of the fact that he bombed Iran for Israel. He festd up to that as well when he was saying that they can't rely on anybody anymore except for me, But they've been pretty good to me because you know, it's just this kind of this rat line, isn't it. They take our tax money, they go to Israel, and then they give him kickbacks. That's the way this thing works. It kind of reminds me.
Speaker 2: Jerald Sheldon Naglesen gave him a hundred million dollars his wife up to two hundred million. Yeah, Marry Natlesen paid off.
Speaker 1: It's like what we were saying about the cryptos. Yeah, it's like what we were saying about cryptos stuff earlier. Trump just does this out in the open in front of everybody. That's a comedy routine from Dave Chappelle where he said that about Trump years ago. He said, this guy is just amazing. He goes, he comes out of this this place where all these elites are, you know, doing all this skull and bone, you know, dirty stuff, and uh, he comes out and he tells you, you know what these guys are doing, it's awful. Let me tell you what they're doing inside there. And then he goes right back in he joins them again. And that's basically what Trump is doing. He brags about the things that we used that used to be the end of somebody's career, you know, the uh, betraying us for another country, and also the conflicts of interest that he's got in the crypto, the corruption that's there. Uh, but he can brag about the corruption's going on, and it's uh, it's just dismissed as Oh, he's a great investor, isn't he, you know, because he's running these scams. I just don't see any end to it with him, do you. You know?
Speaker 2: I'm concerned about war, that's my greatest concern. Yeah, and that's how I see the encoming. He's I have his mind freak. And again we're talking about that as a well, Uh, what the hell we evolved in this thing for? Oh, the bombing having what Somalia I think fifty seven times Malia. Most people could never find it on the map.
Speaker 1: But he wants his Nobel Peace Prize and Nobel piece of crap. It was kind of interesting in the hearing yesterday, Cassidy set up RFK Junior because RFK Junior was criticizing the mRNA vaccine and some other things like that. So then he talks about Operation warp Speed, and Cassidy talks about how many lives were supposedly saved and all the rest of this nonsense. And then he says Operation Warpspee was great, wasn't. Don't you think that Donald Trump deserves a Nobel Prize for that? And you saw that, right? Kennedy jumps and says, oh yeah, he just completely undermines everything that he said about the vaccines and about mRNA, And of course the mRNA continues to get. More of these things are authorized. These genetic code injections are being authorized left and right as we speak. You know, I don't really see anything happening with the so called MAHA stuff.
Speaker 2: Again. Trump was very smart by bringing Kennedy and that's one of the reasons why he won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: The Kennedy people that were going to vote for Kennedy.
Speaker 1: A lot of the stuff say. As I said earlier, in the program, Kennedy said that he's there to re establish trust and the institutions of the CDC and all these types of things. Telsea Gabbert has said the same thing about the Intelligence Agency. This whole thing has been a scam. They they brought the people, brought Trump in and set him up in power. Did it to establish trust. Kennedy and Tulsey were set up to establish trust. And that's the saddest thing about it as I see so many people that are truly trusting in Trump, and a lot of it is coming from the new alternative media that is out there grifting people. Yeah, time the trust, trust the plan, that's absolutely it. Well, thank you so much for joining us for just about out of time, and I want to let people know remember to go to trends Journal dot com. Use the code and you're going to be able to get a tremendous amount of information broad subjects across the board, and it's presented in a very nice online magazine format, very easy to read online. I really like a trends journal. Thank you so much for joining us. Gerald, have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you you too, Thank you very much what you do. And Travis and your team. Thank you and everyone, and I'm glad you're feeling back to getting that up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm better, I'm better. Thank you, and I really do appreciate everybody's prayers. Thank you so much, and everyone, we hope you have a great weekend and hopefully we'll see you on Monday. Have a good weekend. The common Man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com.