Speaker 1: Weird things happened in Weird Weird Weird.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we have an exciting event in May that I want to talk to you about. My father. Chris Bledsoe will be the keynote guest at the Contact Modalities Expo at the Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan, Wisconsin, from May second to May fourth. Come check out the premiere Consciousness Symposium in the Midwest. There will be a VIP lunch a SkyWatch weather permitting on Friday. On Saturday afternoon, Dad will be interviewed live on stage by Jimmy Church in a fireside style chat, and on Sunday night there's going to be a cocktail party with a live DJ and a live panel. Throughout the weekend, there will be three conference rooms running simultaneously with some really cool presenters with amazing topics such as breath work, sound and residence therapy, remote viewing, seeing in real time without eyes, CE five dowsing rods, cryptids, spirits, mediumship, seances, astral travel, energy work, manipulation, knights, templar, and the Keepers of the Knowledge, The et Connection, Divine feminine frequency work via crystal skulls and bio filled tuning plant medicine, ayahuasca channeling, quantum hypnosis, sacred geometry, and so much more. Get your tickets and more information at Contact Modalities xpo dot com and come hang with us. Welcome to Bledsoe said, So we have another amazing guest, my very good friend Dax Ravina Oho, and I would love some more insight from you on this, but you are an awesome person who is an actor from Canada. Yes, So, without further ado, we have Dax Ravina.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what's up, Dex.
Speaker 3: How's it going?
Speaker 1: Good man? How you guys been We're doing good.
Speaker 2: Doing good man. I've been looking forward to this, especially as a follow up to when you were here last month. I thought we could get into some of that, but also get into you know, like when I think of how this conversation goes, I'm really interested in your like your I don't know how to say this in the right way, your journey into this space, your journey into spirituality, into mysticism, you know, UFOs, all of this stuff. So I think we have a lot to talk about. It's like where do we focus in right? So maybe we start there.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Let's jump in the car and go for a drive.
Speaker 3: Yes, please take us, Dex take us there.
Speaker 2: I want to. I envision myself just riding through Canada.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I look on my left and I see this trailer park and yeah, that seems like a cool place to hang.
Speaker 3: Am I on the card too.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: Alex is there for sure?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no doubt. We're all there.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we like trailer park boys.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the trailer park boys. So I guess I've always had a an interest in the phenomenon, and growing up as a young kid in Halifax, it's like not just the thing you really talk about with people, because yeah, you're crazy. You you get the uh, the negative stipulations attached to it. So I remember it was like, I think it was grade ten and there was a I was going through the newspaper one day and it said Stanton Friedman speaking at the public library on Saturday afternoon. So I went down. It's like, oh my god, this is a UFO guy. This is going to be interesting. And I went down and listened to him talk. He was talking about the Roswell incident and you know, the incident with Benny and Bernie Hill, and I was just so interested in it was just it was just I was captivated by this this topic, so I just you know, just kept exploring and I always wanted to see something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, uh, speaking of Trailer Park Boys, the first time I actually saw an orb or the phenomenon in the sky, I was filming an episode of The Trailer Park Boys and Truro Nova Scotia, and we were staying at this old little motel on the side of the road called the Willowdale Inn I think it was called. And I couldn't really tell people this story because it basically starts off with I just finished smoking a hash joint with.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I wasn't gonna out there.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, it's you know, it's it's legal, it's good for you. Hell yeah, in moderation, obviously looking up at the sky, and uh, it was interesting because earlier in the day my friend had just you know, it was a year since he'd passed. He always was a huge fan of The Trailer Park Boys, and I just I was looking up at the sky and just saying like Graham, like this is for you, brother, like finally did it. And I was actually I was doing a chase. I played a police officer and I was doing a chase scene with the shipmobile down this old road, and I would just remember just going like Graham, this is for you, brother. Damn. Then I remember on the last take the shipmobile broke down and the shipmobile was like at a commission, like they had to get like a trailer and a flatbed loaded up. And Ricky was crying because I was his baby. It was like Millennium falcon breaking down. So rip shipmobile. So I yeah, so I'm looking up with this guy and I see the shooting start. It's a beautiful night. This is like not a cloud in this guy. It basically shot all the way down and then stopped and then started moving up slowly. I looked over at the people and I was with I was like, guys, did you just see it? They saw the shooting star, but then they didn't see it going back up and moving. Basically it was traverse in the sky. I went from one side to the other and back and forth, and I was filming with my phone and yeah, there's like I have to send you the audio clip because it's it's hilarious. You have some funny moments in there. But you know, someone had an app on their phone to check if there was an airplane in the area, and it was absolutely nothing like it was. It was probably one of the clearest nights I've ever seen. We just went on with our day and our evening and I went I went back to the hotel that night and just checked my phone and it was complete darkness. I couldn't see anything on the phone. And this is back in like twenty fifteen. And then twenty seventeen there was the New York Times article that came out and I was just like, oh man, I gotta cell phones were getting better with these awesome filters, and I was like, I gotta try and see if I can find this. I put a bunch of filters on it, and finally I saw the image. Yeah, I got someone to punch in on it, and it's a I think I sent it to you, Ryan, but it's it's beautiful. It's this beautiful war moving across the sky and just dancing around. And then I was just like, oh my god, this is amazing, Like that's that actually happened. Uh yeah, So that was Uh, that was the first time I've seen something which was incredible.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: It is it's incredible, and it's it's adding a lot of context for me, like being your friend for a while now. But I'll just come out and say it. So you are Peter Fatchinelli's cousin, which I know you know this, but I'm really telling them right. So you're Peter Fatchinelli's cousin, and you're like the whole reason that that awesome weekend we had last month. We've done an episode now with Brad, We've done an episode now with Peter. You looked all this up just so that they're understanding the story here. You got us in touch with these people, and I knew that you were super into this stuff, and you're reaching out with us, and you're like, you got to come, you know, meet the bled Cews. You're talking to your cousin. Dude, you got to come meet the bled Sews. But now it makes sense to me why you're so into this, because, yeah, you know, you've had the sighting of yours and that's a really cool story. You know, in the time that you spent with us, it was so much discovery about our story. I didn't even think to consider, you know, in that moment, what is your story? So leading up to this episode, I was thinking man, I really would like to know your story, so thanks for sharing.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having us. It was such a great experience. Like after I read your dad's book, I've just it just connected with it. It's just I was like, Wow, this is someone else that had an experience that's fantastic, and he's going through his life with people not believing his story and it's just mine was to a different level. But I totally understand and can relate to that as well, and like what your family has gone through this this whole time, and it's so much respect for you guys. Shout out to the Bloodsoe team as are great and just like being there and experiencing what we experienced was just it was it was fantastic. It was like it was like going to the Dagobas system to meet Yoda and you know, learn the Force.
Speaker 3: That's so you're Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: I think you is.
Speaker 3: I think you are in this analogy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I'll take Chewbacca.
Speaker 3: So you had your first sighting in you said twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Twenty fifteen, yes, and.
Speaker 3: Then you referenced an article from twenty seventeen. What article are we talking.
Speaker 1: About This was the New York Times article that came out with.
Speaker 2: The limits, right, Yes, it was the first ever government acknowledgment. Oh that oh, first ever right in an official capacity, and it like changed everything. Really, it's when everybody started going crazy about UFOs. Yeah, well then no one wanted to talk about it, you know, in a public sure, in a normal way.
Speaker 3: I do remember that. Yeah, I didn't remember that. I thought it was more recent than that. It's nuts that that was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: It went by so fast, as Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So it sounds like then you were kind of aware of like orbs and the like and the phenomenon as we know it. Prior to twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: I was aware. I've never had any experiences, but it just everything just happened so far, and like you can see how everything's just just just happening in front of our eyes right now, real time. So it's it's very interesting. I had another right before the world shut down, and I saw another.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was I live in Toronto, Canada, and I was on my balcony and I looked out and it was a daytime setting and I was looking at the sea and tower and I saw this white white orb. I have that on video as well, and it's just incredible. You start doubting and questioning yourself, like, oh, yeah, what is this? Is this? You know, I like to be, you know, very skeptical just because there's so many other options that it could be.
Speaker 3: But it's no, I'm the same way. Yeah, yeah, I feel like I'm a natural skeptic. But when you see it absolutely and then you can't rationalize it, and you're like, and.
Speaker 2: Then you keep seeing it.
Speaker 3: And then you keep seeing it. Yeah, it's really it's kind of hard to deny.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, it's like we're still learning and trying to put all the pieces this puzzle together. So it's just it's a great learning experience. So yeah, there's always something to learn.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: So now we've got your superhero origin story or rather your your your Luke Skywalker Jedi or oh you know what, before we get into like what really went down that weekend and what we experienced together, because I'm curious because it's been a month now it's this week. I believe it's been right at a month, and I'm sure you've had a lot of process, but a story you guys don't know and we we could probably just go ahead and tell this real quick. We were talking about bending spoons. Yeah, we were talking about bending spoons. His cousin, Peter is really fascinated with bending spoons and all this consciousness stuff and the Monroeans.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Peter fascinating Nelly.
Speaker 2: That's Dax and I were sitting in my dad's car one of the nights that I was going to take out of your hotel. We're sitting in the car and we were talking about the Monroe's too. I don't even remember what we were talking about. We were just talking about it, and Peter hops in the car and he's here's us talking. He's, oh, you guys are talking about Monroe. I really am enjoying Tom Kimball's book right now. I'm reading it right now. And we're like, whoa, that was, you know, just out of nowhere. He's like, I just started reading it on the flight here or something like that right before. And we got this conversation going for like two days. So then the last night that we were together, we're all having this conversation and Peter's like, I really want to Ben Spoons. I really want to Ben Spoons. Can you guys, teach me, And I've never been spoons. I'm like, teach me.
Speaker 3: You know, I know somebody who was there who does know how to be yes.
Speaker 2: So Emily, I don't even know if she did she been one. I don't even remember she actually twisted it. She did, Yeah, she twisted one around. And Peter's all like, whoa, this is really cool. You know, We're just talking about it like normal conversation. He's saying his interest in it, YadA, YadA, YadA. Dax's is sitting there quiet, and he had his beanie pulled down over his face like this, and he's sitting in the chair with his head down and he's just being quiet, not even participating in the conversation. And this is going on ten fifteen minutes. We're all talking about it, talking about Monroe, you know, the power of the mind. He's talking about hypnotism, and all of a sudden, Dax just goes like some breath and he bends a spoon. What and he sets it on the table and he walks out of the room. It just happened. And we were like, WHOA, do you want to talking about that? Do you want your perspective on that?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was. It was when Brad was doing the podcast upstairs when we were at your house, Ryan, and it was your sister, your dad, myself, and Peter sitting at the table and we were just the Monroe Institute came up and we were talking about spoons came up and your dad mentioned his technique what he would do to do it, like just like an energy comes through your head and then it goes through your arms out your hands, because everything has a consciousness, so it's basically, like he said, there's a probably like a three to four second moment where the molecules can maybe change up a little bit. There's so many different techniques apparently, but that was his technique and then he said, then you just go with it, and your sister was saying that it's more of everything also has consciousness, but you just you lie the spoons down and just try to communicate with each one of them in a certain way. Just you have a feeling that you get and then you grab the one that's gonna go and it goes. And it was just like it went like melted butter when she did it, which was fantastic. So when we were sitting at your at the at the beach house that night. I just I was just taking a deep breath and concentrating, and I was thinking about the two different methods that they use and just put them both together. The craziest part of what happened with this was I was pitching the energy come down and I had the hat over my eyes like you mentioned, Ryan, and I pitched. We were at your uh we were at the river earlier in the day, and I remember standing next to your father and him showing us where the three orbs appeared, and I just I pictured myself being there, and then one orb came up, and then I just started seeing a light behind behind the app that I had. Another orb came up, and then when the third orb came up, that's what I just felt like the spoon just wentz. It just that was the most profound moment of the whole weekend. Like what we experienced was beautiful and amazing, but that moment, there was just that moment of like, wow, we all have the force. Yeah, and take from that what you will, But it was just that was my moment that was just like oh my god, like just something changed. It was just like, Okay, anything's possible.
Speaker 2: I think I said, you're a Jedi Knight now, so yeah you are Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I'm noticing a theme.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It was just crazy that his cousin was like so interested in it, and to my like, from my perspective because we were upstairs filming where you guys were talking. From my perspective, you and I weren't talking about it at all. It was Peter the whole week and being like I want to do this, I'm interested in this, I want to do this. And then you were the sleeper cell.
Speaker 3: The sleeper he comes out of nowhere and it's just like a yeah, you shocked everyone.
Speaker 2: He shocked everyone, and it was a big.
Speaker 1: I had been that spoon like before I went into the meditation, but it wasn't going at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was very interesting because you know, people get so skeptical about it about like oh dude, okay, you've been a spoon. Go try to bend a spoon right now. Yeah, go try to pick up a spoon. And just especially like at as you said, Dex, like how Emily will just preence al that thing like I ain't doing it.
Speaker 2: Takes it takes force speedable otherwise like without these these methods and and you can't get it to certain shapes and it can snap like it's a completely different ball game. But it was a shocking, big moment. It was hilarious for sure. Yeah, you just dropped it on the table and you walked out of the room and we were like, oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Think if I get emotional, Like I went outside, I was like my bottom lip started shaking. I was like, don't, don't, don't you start crying. You're just go outside and take a breath fresh air. And I just centered myself and I was like, wow, this is It was like a moment in the movie Magnolia when I'm not sure if you guys seen the movie, but it's this kid's stay sitting by a desk and he's looking up and these these frogs start falling from the sky and he just looks up and he's like I think he says, like this this is something that really happens. It was just a really great moment like it yeah, it was. It was. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: So then that's where the emotion kind of hit you, is that it was like whoa, yeah, yeah, you would you would like discovered something that maybe you didn't know that we as like human beings could do.
Speaker 1: It's you know, you, like I said, I'm I'm skeptical on certain things just because it's so many different possibilities. But it's a healthy skepticism because if you just jump to the quick conclusion, it's there's always something else. So that was it opened up another door, and yeah, it was. It was very interesting. That's really perfect. I've been doing the Gateway tapes and just you know, just exploring that more and more and it's awesome. Shout out to the Moroe Institute. Shout you guys one day because it's awesome and it's I believed percent cool.
Speaker 2: So let's visit the weekend. Let's let's go into like the experiences we had together. Yeah, I would love to hear your perspective and what was going through your mind. I think we've already covered on two different episodes. Now what happened in the sense that you know, we saw over one hundred orbs. Yeah, I'm more like one hundred and fifty over two nights. But let's walk it back to the beginning and hear from Daxa's perspective.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it all started when you know, we were chatting on Instagram, but then we exchanged cell phone numbers and I remember it was right before Christmas. I was going down to storage and I have this religious shrine that I used to pray to when I was younger and still do and I called it my Holy Cross or Joy. So it was a Bible. It was a cross that was given to me for my first communion. It was an indigenous piece of art that was wrapped around it, a piece of leather art work, which is amazing cool. Then there was a golden cross that was blessed by Pope John Paul the Second WHOA Yeah, a long story short, the former archbishop of Helifax, where I'm from originally Nova Scotia, Shadow at Halifax. Yeah, my dad's from Italy. So the archbishop was going to visit the Pope in Italy. So we stopped off my dad's hometown in northern Italy when he was taking the train down to visit the Pope. Wow and yeah. We jumped in the car and drove him down to the train station. He said, I'm gonna give you guys something nice from the Vatican and that was what he gave us. And there was one more missing piece to this. No, actually there was two missing pieces. I did a film years ago called Weirdsville, and as one of the cast gifts an actor his name is Greg Brick. He gave everyone it was like a bull skull which represented the Earth and it was amazing. So I incorporated that, and then I had a water bottle shaped as the Virgin Mary for holy water. I'm missing the Holy Water. I haven't seen it in like ten years. I think I sent you a picture of the Holy Cross of Joy with Ryan. So I'm going down the storage, you know, I'm getting out all the Christmas decorations and this box drops and everything goes flying out of it and I'm like, oh, oh gosh what. I look down and it's the Virgin Mary holy Water that I was oh wow this And I sent Brian a picture of that right away and he's like, yeah, you can't write this stuff.
Speaker 3: And this is after you guys got into communication.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like a month ago, the week before we went down to the North Carolina.
Speaker 3: I've been missing that thing for ten years.
Speaker 1: Ten years.
Speaker 3: It's just wow.
Speaker 1: Synchronicities. It was just that's that was cool. So I was like, okay, yeah, we're in good hands. Wow, the ladies everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wold. I'm curious about this Mother Mary shaped water bottle. Can you walk me through that please? Like, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: So, no, it's it's basically holy water, but it's a it's shaped like the Virgin Mary and has a blue crown on the top to open up the top of the water bottle.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: So it's basically just holy water in the shape of the Virgin Mary.
Speaker 2: So it's not a water bottle. It's like a container that I got you.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, holy water container, water container, Virgin Mary water bottle.
Speaker 2: Holy because like Aunt Jemima, you know what I mean. It sounds that's what I'm picturing, like a plastic bottle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm picturing like an Aunt Jemima esque bottle, except it's like Aunt Mary.
Speaker 2: Mother Mary. Right, you're right, Mother Mary. Yeah. So we have this amazing synchronicity leading up to the week, and you did send me this before and I was just like, you can't make this up, dude, this is crazy. You know, it's it's it's obviously the lady. And then you get there and we're talking and I felt so bad for you. Guys. I felt like we just just brought you through the ringer. It was day one, was like thirteen hours of just information, information, information, thirteen.
Speaker 1: And a half. I was good to keep going. I was, I was, I was having a blast.
Speaker 2: This is like yeah, yeah, but we get to the SkyWatch and that that's kind of what like you're you're what happened? According to you? What happened?
Speaker 1: What did you? We went to go grab some coffee around Shoe, I think, but we planned on going to the river later in that afternoon, but just with the sun going down and just time constraints, we're like, we can just do that tomorrow. Let's stay here, relax, We'll do the SkyWatch and you go, oh yes, guys. At six o'clock. My dad's very strict on this. We have to be outside at six o'clock. That's when he says that the orbs are going to start showing up. And we just we layer it up because it was a cold nights, and we went outside around five, five to six, and they just started coming in hot, just one after another and just moving beautiful lights and it's like an organic, beautiful orb but a hundred of them, probably more than a hundred of whoa, and it was it was incredible. It was It still hasn't really sunk in yet because it was just so much to take in in such a short period of time. It's just I'm still digesting everything. But you know, we went in after about an hour and we went back in and started chatting a little bit more, and I think it was around nine o'clock and I was like, let's go, We're going back out.
Speaker 3: Guys another a half hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little bit, a little.
Speaker 1: More taste, and uh, I think we only maybe saw one or two. Yeah, And like Brad said, that was the moment of Okay, this is this is really something, because there was as soon as he said they were coming out at six o'clock, they were just flying across this guy and it was and you would see a plane and then you would see an ORB and you could definitely tell the difference, and it was just phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love hearing people's like accounts of seeing orbs, like either for the first time or like one of the first times you've seen them. It's it's always the same things because I think it's like the human condition, like where we try to we try to rationalize it, and we try, and then you compare with other things in the sky that you see, and then it's like the more information you're getting, more and more you're compiling all this information. But it's also happening so fast all at one time. But the experience that people like, when people retell it, it's there's a lot of similarities. And I also think it's really cool because many years ago, like the activity wasn't like it is now. I don't know why. I mean, I mean, we we've talked about, you know, theories as to like why there's so much more activity now, but you you lucked out in terms of timing ten years ago, it would you'd see them, for sure, but it's like a few, you'd see a few. Yeah, it's like every year that passes it multiplies, yep, not just like ads like multiplies to where the past few skywatches at least that I've been a part of are bare minimum dozens to potentially over one hundred. But I'm stoked that you guys had that experience and got to like see that stuff, because it really is wild like And I also appreciate you and your perspective as like a skeptic. I come from the same kind of like lens, and it also takes me a long time to process.
Speaker 1: Actually, and to be honest with you, if we didn't even see a single or I still believe your father's story one hundred percent. It's just like I think Brad said, there's this guy doesn't blow any smoke like. He's probably one of the most honest individuals I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 3: He's just.
Speaker 1: Pure, just honest, trying to tell the story of what happened to him. And it's finally the world's getting to hear it right now and it's getting out there and it's fantastic, and I think, yeah, I think this is going in the right direction.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I actually had to catch up with Brad last night. I don't I don't know if he told you that or if you knew that, but we talked for a good hour and a half, and obviously you came up and anytime you come up, it's hilarious. I don't know if you're aware of this about yourself, but Jenny, Emily and I have decided you're literally the funniest guy we've ever met. And maybe that's not coming across the audience right now because we're talking and we're having a conversation, spending three days with you, you just don't. You're a phenomenon now to us and you probably will never know why. But when you come up, it's always something funny. When you send me a message, it's always something funny. You're just a funny guy. And it's not even I don't know that you're even trying to be it's just your aura.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: We talk about this like there's people like that in life whose aura is just funny. It's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think some of the funniest people are people who are not trying to be funny. They just are who they are. Yeah, and it is funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a funny guy. But anyway, So I was talking with Brad yesterday and something he said to me struck a chord with me because it's like, if I'm gonna be honest here, I know my dad's telling the truth right because I've lived it and I've seen it a trillion times, obviously exaggerating, but I've seen it so much that for myself with him, I know it's true. So I don't need that confirmation but hearing Brad's take was like, wow, that's a really good point. He was telling me, dude, my job is watching people act on camera and seeing if they're telling the truth or not, to see if they're lying about their role, are they really selling their role? Are they really in on it? And he was like, this is what I do, this is what I'm conditioning to do watching you speak. He watched the Sean Ryan thing. He was like, oh my god, Chris, this this was amazing, Like this was a major win for you, a major victory. He was like, you have no tells. There's no moment when you're telling your story that an alarm goes off in my head that indicates to me you're not being truthful. And he's like, I don't. I don't want to name any names or anything. But he's like, but then I watch all these other interviews because he apparently you're sending them to him. He's like, he's like, Dak's is sending me all these interviews and he's like, I'm watching them and he's like, and I see these tells and my alarm goes off. So that was a really interesting perspective shift for me. You know, like I don't know that really struck a chord with me.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, And it's the story never gets tiring or old. It's just there's always something that just, oh my god, that makes sense and this makes sense and it's it's great. I'm very happy for him.
Speaker 2: One thing that has struck a chord with me about you and Peter is I'm always so impressed that you guys don't really care to like go out on a limb and talk about this stuff with any sort of worry. Does that ever worry you? Like being an actor and being in You've been in some pretty big movies.
Speaker 1: I UH, to be honest with you, it's I'm enjoying this journey and it's I think it's very important, and it's it's you can't please everyone, and to be honest with you, I'm over that. So it's it's it's it's very liberating as well, because you know, like before, like you asked me to go on the podcast, it's I just not that I don't want to talk about this topic, but it's you know, I'm not an expert by any means. I don't know what this is. I'm learning as I go, and I think we're all learning as we go, So the more we can all try to you know, bring our knowledge together and grow and trying to figure out what this phenomenon is. And it's we're getting closer to an end goal instead of hearing a bunch of bullshit. Can I say bullshit whatever you want it? Fucking bullshit out there it's true or not, So you know, let's try to find some truth in all of this and yeah, yeah, forward as a world instead of going down this dark path that we're going down right now. So it's you know, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it takes courage to like stand out, you know, in a public way and support of something, even though like knowing that potentially it could have some sort of repercussion on your, you know, reputation or whatever. I was honestly really shocked when when you and Peter both agreed to do.
Speaker 1: Our reputation is keeping it real?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, And it's also like imagine, imagine there being repercussions for talking about such like a positive, hopeful, like uplifting thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I agree, of course we've experienced that, of course.
Speaker 1: It's the thing is there's like this, there's probably so many actors that are sitting home right now, going I have a story that I maybe I should tell my story. So if there any actors out there that want to share their story, hit up on Bledsoe and get on his podcast because it's amazing and the world needs to hear your story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and honestly, like that would be a cool thing for us to do, like, you know, helping other people tell their stories. Yeah, it's it's really cool, and you know, it's funny because you wouldn't think it. Sometimes sometimes it feels like this is a smaller, more niche thing than it is. But you find everybody's got a story. Everybody has like a phenomenon story.
Speaker 2: Whether it's ghosts, whether yes, everybody has a story, spirits, UFOs orbs, like everybody's got My grandfather died and I heard a message on my something, you know, on my phone. You're right, I'm starting to notice like almost everybody has a story, whether they even believe in this stuff or not, absolutely, you know, and it's crazy the surface.
Speaker 1: Now it's like those things that you thought were fantastical and might not be possible. It's like again skepticism, a healthy skepticism, but the probably a good chance that they do hold some true So it's just stay open everything and until we know what the actual truth is. And man, it's a it's an interesting what a time to be alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is fascinating. I love hearing people's stories. And yeah, as as someone who is is like a little more skeptical, like you can, you can, I still love to hear them either way, Like if you know, if if you have a pretty good radar, I feel like I have a decent radar for bs, I can. I have my antennas pretty tuned, I would say, but I'm never going to be listening to somebody's story and be like, oh dude, just bullshit. I still want to hear their truth and their story regardless. But like it is the ones where, like Brad, where you see there's no facade, there's no putting on, there's no nothing, those are the ones that it's like it's like sifting, you know, sifting sand for gems. It's those are the ones that you're doing it for and when you hear those stories, so it's enriching, I feel absolutely.
Speaker 1: It's another thing that got me really interested in like all consciousness and the possibility of all these I don't know the woo woo. Yeah, yeah, possibly, you know, this might not be a thing. I was. I was working on a film in the Cayman Allens and I, uh, I was. It was during COVID, So I went and stayed with my my cousin Peter in l A on the way back to Toronto, just for a week. And I walked into the house and he's sitting on the couch and he's he has this it's called the mindfold mass. So it's I'm not sure if.
Speaker 3: You're yeah, it's a I mean, I don't know if I'm Monroe made it, but.
Speaker 2: But they recommend it.
Speaker 3: They use it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has foam on the outside, so like basically you can stare at the sun. It's like a blast shield. If you want to use another Star Wars reference.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you stare at the sun. You don't see any light at all. So Peter's sitting on the on the chair. He gets up, he goes into the washroom, he comes out, he walks around his pool, he comes back and sits down. I'm like, what the hell are you doing? What is that? He goes, oh, just I'm just working on my mind. Sit and I what is this mind sight? He goes, well, basically, it's you know, it's your penial gland and you don't need your eyes to see, and it's basically I'm like what, yeah, I put it on. So I put on the mask and I couldn't see anything. I go, so, so how does it work? He goes, Okay, give me the mask. You put the mask back on, and he's like, okay, put a number on your phone and hold it up to me. So I'm about six feet away from him. I put like seven one to one and I hold it up and he goes, Basically, it's like a screen that opens up that you can see through, and it's like a light comes in and so basically it's you just you use your third eye to see whatever is out there. And he goes, seven one one. You know, I was skeptical once again. I was like, no, not a chance, not a chance. So I show me a picture, a picture, so I type in both the dad from this small town in this northern Italian village it's called Vaux, population like eleven hundred people. Beautiful brothers, right, your dad's your brothers cousins. Okay, okay, yeah, so like no one knows what this place looks like unless you're from there. So I hold up a picture of the town square and you know, it takes him a second and he starts smiling and he goes revau and like the spoon. I dropped my phone. I was like, what happened? Plane? And we watched this documentary that night called Superhumans, which basically talks about how you know of it. Yeah, it's like a right brain, left brain. You can see without your eyes because it's just it's like another sense that we have that it's like lost knowledge, but uh yeah, it's it's it's a thing. So that was just like that, that's amazing. And then I started, you know, doing some studies on this, and I think your dad knows. This guy, Robert Freeman. He he has this YouTube channel teaching people mind sight. So there was a woman that was going blind and I remember she had the mindful mask on and he's holding on a zoom call and he's holding up these colored cards with numbers on them, and you know, she's doing the technique through the screen and you know she sees like red two. It's like yeah, good job, yellow four, yep, good job. And then he takes one of the cars and holds it out of frame of the computer screen underneath the desk. So this is like you can't see anything. And she got her right, and then that was just another door that opened up with consciousness. That's you know that you know what that's going to, so like remote viewing in consciousness, and it's just it's so interesting.
Speaker 2: But you know, if you just really telepathy perhaps absolutely.
Speaker 1: Shot out.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was just that's where I was, but he read my mind. I really feel like there is a new paradigm emerging right now, rapidly before our eyes. And once was in the underground, now it's being it's it's blossoming like a lotus. It's it's it's folding out into the mainstream, and it's it's hitting mass appeal.
Speaker 3: And I mean like psychic like consciousness all the orbs. Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was going to ask, I know, because you just shouted them out, so you know, but Nick and Alex, even though you're not a microphone, I want to ask you guys, have you heard of the telepathy tapes yet?
Speaker 1: Wait? What is it?
Speaker 3: I've been seeing some news. I've been seeing something.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere. La Rogan talked about it is this.
Speaker 3: Where like like kids and their montestic kids, autistic kids. I was literally about to bring this up. I didn't know what was called the telepathy. Yes, we were communicating telepathically just now. I swear I was just about to bring it up. Yeah, I didn't know it was called.
Speaker 2: By I could. I could see it in your mind. Okay, are you and Brad we're talking about this yesterday?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: This is amazing. I got a hundred messages. Look, listen to the telepathy tapes. Listen to the telepathy tapes, and I was like, Okay, I get a lot of information recommended to me. So when I go to the gym now, or if I'm like driving around town when errands or whatever, oftentimes I'll play a podcast, you know, and and I'll like, I'll stop it when I get out of the car, or I'll stop it when I leave the gym, and it's like, all right, tomorrow, I'll pick it back up, you know what I mean. And right now I'm doing that with the telepathy tapes, and I have to say it is riveting. Have you heard it yet?
Speaker 1: Tex? I've finished them all on there. It's it's fantastic. It's you can't fabricate that. You know, no one case alone is incredible, but the fact that there's so many different cases and they intertwine together. Of course, there's gonna be skepticism towards this because there's people in the field that have been doing this for years, and it's just a new found approach of all this. And I'm no expert by any means, but it's just you can't make this stuff up, and it's it's it's so incredible and it's gonna hopefully just you know, enrich or change and help communication in this in this area and feel the study.
Speaker 2: There's an overlap of what they're doing and what we are doing, and truth be told, I would love to get a hold of Kai Dickens, which, by the way, she's a Dicken. Yeah, I'm a Dickens. Ye, my middle name is Dickens, So maybe no relation there, but I thought that was a very interesting synchronosy. But so the reason it's so good is because Kai Dickens is a documentary filmmaker, so she takes that approach with the podcast. It's not like a couple of dorks like us just talking. It's actually like a documentary, right, you see what I'm saying. But it's an audio format, so she has the scientists, she has she she fully records the sessions with the children with the scientists.
Speaker 3: See, that's what I've seen a lot of the videos.
Speaker 2: I haven't even seen video. I didn't know there was video.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've seen a bunch of videos.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool.
Speaker 1: A bunch of haters though, like, oh, this isn't real to study the wrong way. It's like, just be open minded to it. Yeah, yes, give it a chance instead of shooting it down.
Speaker 2: But my whole point to bring up the telepathy tapes is with that being hot and trending right now, and then with the orb phenomenon being trending around the world. Like I just I really feel like we are rapidly seeing the emergence of a new paradigm and it's so amazing and so cool. And like mindsight you talked about mind sight. I have a friend named Hakeem. He's very into the mind sight thing. And he's actually like close friends with some of the people I don't know their name. I don't know these people just from talking to him as a second hand, you know, Like he he knows like the people who kind of like Joe mcmonagall is the remote viewing. He knows the mind site ogs and he like learns under them directly and he does this, he practices this. We've talked about this and it's a very fascinating phenomenon. But basically it's as he said, it's like it's not quite remote viewing. It's wearing a blindfold and then imagining that pinhole space where originally it's a pinhole and as you practice, it gets bigger and bigger and bigger to where you can fully see without your eyes and like it's real.
Speaker 1: So we have if you're like younger children are able to do it, yes, older you get the herder is able to transition in your mind, like it's more of a right brain left brain, but it's it's just basically like something that just goes away, like be at all the distractions out there. And yeah, Jim Document, I think Caroline Corey that it was called superhumans. It's it's great, it's very interesting, but I think they're all tied in together, like remote viewing and then you know the mind sights and just you know, consciousness and.
Speaker 2: Like telepathy experience. Yeah, out of body experiences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's all consciousness based and that's incredible, Like that's that's where this all the source of all this. I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like at one point and Nick and Alex could verify this too, because like they've been officially working on this project for four years now, well this summer it'll be four years, so we've all been kind of working on this together and they've been thrust into this world. And I feel like at first it kind of felt like rolling a boulder up a hill like sisyphus, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, like this is not mass appeal yet, this is you know, still niche still on the ground. Even then, even after twenty seventeen, is still still kind of felt that way. And in the last year, especially since December, with the drone thing and and now the telepathy tapes and there's so many other things, new whistleblowers coming out, we're having mass sightings when we do festivals. It's like it's just to feel like that boulders rolling down the hill.
Speaker 3: Now it does. It does. Like seeing seeing all the stuff in the in the media and stuff is one thing, and I think that's fascinating, But my cynicism or skepticism, whatever you want to call it tells me like, oh, they're just running with a story or whatever. The thing that is like mega compelling was doing the sky watches, and like, you know, at first, there's a little bit of like like I've seen you know, stuff with the bloods so many times, right, plenty of times. But then when you get a big crowd or you know, it's like, well, okay, this is like different nervous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a little nervous. It's a little nerves because you're like it's pressure. It's your and it's your life story. It's like the it's it's been your your whole families, it's your life, like your entire life for the past, you know, since two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: And so it's like there's pressure. There's yeah, and I'm sitting.
Speaker 2: There like what did two hundred people go home? And say, Oh, it ain't real. That was in my mind.
Speaker 3: But then it starts happening, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And first it's like seventy people and like oh shit, dude, we're all it's there, it's happening, And then it's two hundred people. It's like you know that that's the thing that started to fully convince me like there actually really is something changing in the world.
Speaker 2: There's something large happening. Yeah, I feel that too.
Speaker 1: And like you said, if there's one person that's like, you know, just a non believer or just hesitant and just not not into it, it's that can change the outcome for everyone's experience. It was really interesting. I forget to mention this. When I was in the Cayman Islands. We were all around this fire one night, There's about five or six of us, and we were talking about evolution. I made a comment about some type of like, oh yeah, there's there's had there been some type of interjection, and you know, helped to get us to where we're at right now because it just doesn't doesn't make sense. And I remember there was like one or two of the group that just giggled and the other four that didn't giggle. We saw this massive bright light or made no noise. It was a quiet, crystal clear night overlooking the ocean. There was not an airplane anything in sight, but it just slowly moved across the sky stopped and as my phone's going up, it's like, ye, kind of like they didn't believe what you said, but trust me, you're on the right track with something for you. And all the other people that saw were like you saw that too. I was like, yep, yep, we did.
Speaker 2: Let's walk through this for a second. Really, let's explore this. Okay, because just a mere days ago at the time of recording this, right, I'm not gonna linger on the Sean ryanthy but it just came out like like three days ago. From our current present perspective, right, something my dad said on there is relevant to what you just said, and I want to explore this really from a logical perspective. Absolutely, so Dad said on that show, I've been with a crowd of fifty people and there's one skeptic and forty nine people look up and see an orb when that skeptic look down and didn't see it, and people mock, They're like, oh really, so the one person who didn't believe. How convenient you know what I'm saying. But we have government whistleblowers coming out right now, within the last thirty days and saying, hey, guys, we have a team of psionic assets and we're finding out that the beings, you know, they have their own way of describing it, their own language, their own you know, their own narrative. But just just to explore that narrative, even they say that the beings like your brain waves and you have to be in a certain brain wave state to connect with it. So we have a team of operators who wear blindfolds and you know, connect with it through these meditation exercises and train and train, and they see it. So it's really not that crazy anymore when you think about the concept that the one or two skeptical people are going to be the ones who don't see it. It's logic knowing what we know about this phenomenon and how it is a consciousness based phenomenon and it connects with your mind to lepathically. Right, there's a trend that's building here with all of this emerging knowledge. It's a telepathic connection with these beings. So someone might laugh at you and say, oh, how convenient the two people or the three or four or whatever that we're giggling they didn't see it. Well, yeah, no, shit, Sherlock, because they weren't connected to the idea of it, the opportunity or the possibility of it. So why should they see it? Why would they why would it present themselves to them? It would wait for them to not be in that moment where they're looking to see it, because you know why, I think if they saw it, it would have great devastation on their mind and it would completely dissolve. It would be like an ego death in my opinion. For someone who's not ready to see this, not ready to connect with this, and then all of a sudden, wam it flashes in your face is like it's like horror, like oh my god, you know.
Speaker 1: Like and ipect people that have that type of respective because some people just don't want to go down that road. And yeah, and that's okay. Never forced like this topic upon anyone, but it's just, you know, be open to certain things because it's I've been one hundred and one night, like a hundred. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: In credible, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: I've only had two nights like that in my life, and they've both been within the last few months. And one of them was with Nick and Alex and two hundred other people my dad, you know, my family, but two hundred other people. And I really impressed this on you that night, Like, dude, saying a normal night fellas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we talk about the one that we saw right after your father showed us where you first encountered the lady, because that the daytime that one was. That wasn't a plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, please.
Speaker 1: That was that was incredible. It's just my neck was sore by the end. By the second day. Is the whole day.
Speaker 3: I was just like, I don't know if I've heard this one. I'm on the edge of my seat.
Speaker 1: Let me hear it, Ryan, I'll let you tell this one, all right, Sure.
Speaker 2: I'll be honored. So it was the morning that we got up to come to Wilmington. So the day we recorded with Brad, right, okay, on the way out of town, as you know, eighty seven okay, god, yeah. On the way to eighty seven to head to Wilmington, we went to my old house and my grandma was there. Remember I made a joke to you all that on Brad's episode if anyone goes back, I was like, and my grandma gave you fudge this morning and amazing on Cyprsikes Road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you do you know.
Speaker 2: When my grandma lives there, so we're like in her yard.
Speaker 3: I got here, I got here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they wanted to see the original location. So we hit we went to my grandma's house and uh, and then we went to the river. But and then we hit to Wilmington. So while we're at my grandma's house, we walked inside, Brad's taking footage of Mama Fay's house, and Me and Dax are cutting up, probably saying some of the most stupid stuff, and Peter's like kind of following along. He's in on it. He's really because he didn't know the story. He hadn't read that, but he had just as far as I know, he had kind of just found out about it, right because.
Speaker 1: Of you, he was familiar with the majority of the story.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's still learning still, you know, in on the discovery and you know, so he was really like paying attention. And anyway, so Dad and Brad and Peter are walking around, are doing a lot of talking. Me and Emily and Dax and Jenny and Jack are kind of just we're in the background, kind of, you know, in and out of their conversation. Right, So Mama Fay gives us fudge, We take our pictures, hugs, sorry made you miss church, and then we go to the backyard. We start hitting the spots, you know, the lady appeared here, being appeared here. It's like maybe an hour or so, I don't know, exploring the yard. And when we wrap that and we're leaving the house about to leave the house. We're still in the backyard, but we're about to leave and Dax and I do you remember my grandma's yard, There was those like between our yards there was this metal deer. Yeah, they're still there, and we would sit on them and you know, yeah kids and we ride them and stuff. Yeah, Dax and I are leaning on those deer and and the guys are walking around there talking Dad, Brad and Peter and Me and Dax are like, buy these deer. And I'm I think I'm like sitting on it. And Dax looks up and he's like, that's not a plane. And we look up and sure enough it's a glowing or like I have I think we got video of it. We do, we have photos of it.
Speaker 3: Like how high up, like how they typically are.
Speaker 2: I can show you. Can we drop this in later, Alex make a note of that, Okay, I would like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I passed by that house. I passed by that house every time I go home to Fayetteville, and I always like, you know, somebody else lives there now the video and I'm all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, to pick up what he was saying, somebody else lives there now, so but sorry, I just threw them off track because I'm sure.
Speaker 1: But what it's playing, man, that's a that's a weird.
Speaker 3: Hey, here's the thing. Like, planes don't move like like this. No, they don't go like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have some photos of it too. I mean Dax was on this thing. He was locked in and like the other guys were busy, they were chatting, you know, they weren't like really paying attention, and Dax and I kind of had a moment like, oh wow, that that's a daytime.
Speaker 1: Or not.
Speaker 2: At the Yeah, plane flew by it.
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: In the video. But that's not from that. That's because you can actually differentiate between the actual plane because you could see it like you're pretty writing on the side of it. This one is like, whurry, it's weird.
Speaker 2: I set the footage to Alex to drop in the episode.
Speaker 3: It's like a strange shape. Also, that seems to be lower than I would say the majority.
Speaker 2: Of dude, it was glowing, Like, I think you have more footage than me. I took one little video, so whatever you got, if you don't mind sending that and and post production will drop it in so that the people watching can see. But Dax was locked in. He was like dude, dude, and I'm looking like, oh, yeah, that is something, isn't it. He's like dude, and he's like the video.
Speaker 1: I think you can hear your dad going, that's not a plane. Right after we were right at the spot where the lady appeared to your father, So it was just or synchronicities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we went from there to the river and then you know, we made it to the beach. But yeah, that was an incredible weekend for sure. If you've got just a little time left in you, I would like to I would be remiss if we didn't talk acting, you know, because this is what you do. And it's very cool. Like since Nick and I were children, we've always kind of bonded over like movies. Obviously music, video games, but movies that's kind of like a big thing.
Speaker 3: And you know, I have this very fond memory of Ryan and I like teenagers, like young teenagers we went to go see the Transformers to Yeah, you remember this we saw together. I mean we're probably probably the first. We're probably fourteen. I'm a year ahead fifteen before you see Transformers too. And we were so enthralled by this pure cinema that is Transformers Too.
Speaker 2: But it is that we.
Speaker 3: Came home and we re enacted the entire movie for your mom.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: You don't remember that? Ask your mom? Ask your mom. Next time you talk to your mom, ask.
Speaker 2: Her, got me on that one?
Speaker 3: She will, I promise you she'll remember. Dude, she used to ask us to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Nice forever ago. Anyway. That was me corroborating the fact that we used to we really bond over movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and still do and still watch movies. And that movie nights.
Speaker 1: The new Transformers, which the new new one, like what's it called Age? Last one just came out.
Speaker 2: Are we talking the animated one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a live actually, oh you mean Transformers one? Yes, I have not seen it.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Have you have you seen it?
Speaker 1: I have. There's so many amazing movies out there to see right now, and it's yeah, it's a it's it's hard to stay on top of everything between podcasts. I just gave up on watching Netflix series or anything like that. What you keep up on? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, we huge fans of the Transformers movies right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is Truman's the voice of Uh, what's the character's name again? Who?
Speaker 3: Optimist Megatron?
Speaker 2: No, Optimist is Chris Himsworth. So isn't the bad guy Megatron.
Speaker 1: Optimist Optimist Megatron?
Speaker 2: Dude, that's sick. I didn't know that. Shout out Ron.
Speaker 3: Perlman, shout out, hell boy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love I love Ron Prom. That is a friend of Ron's, so awesome. Yeah, I love Ron Plan.
Speaker 1: I love to meet beautiful guy enough said.
Speaker 2: Would love to meet Ron Perlman.
Speaker 3: But freaking hell boy, dude.
Speaker 1: You gotta get on the podcast, Ronnie.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would love to have I already have an uncle Ronnie, but I could have two uncle Ronni. Yeah, and I would. I would be thrilled. But anyway, so enough of that acting. I want to know, oh, like, how you got into acting, your experience with acting, what it's like for you, and then also, yeah, if you feel like your spiritual component of yourself blends with that? And I'm sure you know what I mean when I say that.
Speaker 1: But yes, Well, to start off with, I was, I went to school, I was I wanted to be a police officer, so I did a double major in criminology and sociology. And then my last my last year that I was in university in Halifax, I saw this posting on the wall. It said auditions for street cur named Desire. You know, I always wanted to get into acting. It was just something that interests me. So I auditioned. I got the part. I ended up playing Stanley Kowalski, so it was great. It was like a university play. And that was my first professional job that I had as an actor, I guess, and it was. It was. It was life changing. So then I auditioned for a school in Toronto, got into that for the theater arts program, and yeah, I did a few years of that and then just ended up getting into film and television. And the main reason why I was interested in acting, it's I remember when I was a kid that you had those books where it's like write down what you want to be when you grow up. So it was like Fireman, like doctor. I think it's a TV start. So I remember like I had this little check mark on that, so that was like, you know back then, but I never really had any you know, there was no acting role models in my life. And cut to my cousin Peter. He grew up in New York and he was just starting out acting and he booked this big feature film shooting in Halifax. So, you know, I was at the gym one day and I'm on the pay phone. You know, hey, Mom, I'll be I'll be home soon. She's like, oh, by the way, you're your cousin Peter. Here is here the actor from New York. He's doing a movie. I was like, okay, cool, I'll be home soon. I'll see it. I get home and I meet Peter for the first time and it's like, you know, we just vibed, and I was like, yeah, you gotta give me on the movie you're doing. Like, I'll be an extra standing and cut you Alex, you appreciate this one. John Dunsworth r I P. Was the cashing director in Helifax at the time.
Speaker 2: Alex. I'm sorry to cut you off, but I know you can't see him. You just dropped his jaw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's mister Lahy from the trailer part boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a jaw dropper for him, so yeah, please continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he brought me in the office. He goes, so you want to get into acting, or we're gonna you're gonna be a photo double. You're gonna drive this car down the highway, And yeah, I was on set. I drove this car down the highway and that was my first little taste of acting. And you know, just kept in touch of Peter and told him that I booked this play and then I got into theater school and just you know, just kept in touch. He's always been like an inspiration and like a role model in this uh in this in this business. For me. We haven't worked together yet, but that's uh, I think that's coming up soon. It's just uh, just a matter of time. So that's so cool. Yeah, it was. So I left theater school and then I went back to Halifax because there was a bunch of films being shot that summer. And I remember I didn't have an agent and this headshot and resume and I dropped dropped into this production office one day the back door was opened. I snuck in. I have my headshot and resume and I run into these two ladies and they're like, excuse me, sir, can we help you. I'm like, hey, I'm just I'm here to drop off my resume. I don't have an agent. I'm just you know what he is filming anyway, and they go it's it's a movie with Mariah Carey. It's it's called Wise Girls. I'm like, oh yeah, that's perfect. Huge fan. This guy pulls up on this little mini bicycle and he goes, who's this guy? And they go, look, he kind of just broke in and dropped off his resume, and he kind of looked at me and goes, he'd be good for Tony. He takes off on the bicycle and I'm like, who's that. They go, that's David Ansbaugh. David Asbell was directed like Hoosier's and Rudy whoa wow. Next thing, you know, I had audition for it and I booked the part in the cash and director she called me up and she's like, Dak's what are you doing. I'm like, I don't have an agent. What I just thought i'd off and see what was going on. She's like, okay, well you booked the part and they said that you had the biggest balls it ever encounters.
Speaker 2: He's funny.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm just trying to get a job, so you know, just it's been ups and downs and great learning experiences and can you imagine that?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine being that director and just like rolling up on his mini bike and be like, who the hell is this? You're perfect? Everything you do just has got gutskid, Yeah, you gut scared.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. So how were you when that happened.
Speaker 1: I was twenty three, dude? Yeah, so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah man.
Speaker 1: I got to work with a lot of great people and you know, a lot of great experiences and the story is just getting started, I think. So it's right when you say how does it relate to like spirituality? It's like, I finally feel like I'm in like my zone right now. So I'm like on the top of my game and it's just whenever it comes comes and it's uh, yeah, I just just enjoying life and you know growing that's awesome. Yeah, I think I think it was stopped growing.
Speaker 3: It's one of the coolest day jobs to have. I think being an actor it's awesome. Do you have a can you hit us with your faves? Like favorite movies.
Speaker 2: Aka our watch list.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the first movie that I ever saw in the theater was Empire Strikes Back. I think, whoa when you're eighty two at the age myself, but that was amazing. Like I just I was hooked on the Star Wars franchise back in the day where you had to like rent the v VCR player from the store and just you know, every Saturday we would get the VCR rented and just Star Wars again. Like they wouldn't even ask, they just stopped both on the count and be like here you go. Uh yeah, A huge fan. My My tastes are all over the board. I have so many different I love documentaries. I love watching you know, just old old movies. You know the Street credit Him Desire actually was one of my favorite films. Coincidentally before actually did the play, so that was really cool.
Speaker 2: That interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, man, uh, so many different, so many different choices. I'm blanking right now, but yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: See how that works out.
Speaker 3: What about did you have any like uh you mentioned a minute ago, like actors that you looked up to. Do you have do you have a couple that are like your beacon of light in terms of actors that you looked up to or or you like appreciated the way that they kind of like execute their craft.
Speaker 1: I just love people that just you know, stay humble and just actors that are nice people. And I've had such great experiences working with actors that you know, I have looked up to and they ended up being very nice people like Bob Sag and I got to like experience RP. Yeah, he's amazing. Rip Bob Sagan. Man, Uh, he was great. We were on the Cayman Islands filming this movie, so we only had like one small scene that I was in that he was in, but we just, you know, we hung out all the time and smoked cigars on the beach and drank Margarita's and you know, I keep asking them all these old school stories of the past, and he was just a very humble, nice sweet man. And yeah, he's he's missed. And the film that I did with him was It's called Daniel's Gotta Die. And coincidentally, it comes out on February twenty first.
Speaker 2: What day is Peter's movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was saying the other day. It was like, yeah, and that's happened with us, Like twice in the last year, so I'm like, it's it's bad to happen.
Speaker 2: There's one more step there.
Speaker 1: Yeah on the movie. It's getting a US release theatrically and on on demand as well, so amazing, that'll be really cool. Just you know, I can to see him up there right now. It's like finally they're playing my movie.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, because he died quite a while ago, a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like it was three years ago. He passed in January. Wow. We went to the SkyWatch. There was this amazing moment. You know, I'm looking up with this guy and I thought of Bob for a second. I was like, come on, I know you're one of these up here, and all of a sudden you and your sister started singing the theme song to Full House.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh way, yeah we did.
Speaker 1: Actually, like you can't write this stuff like, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: It was the night at my parents house where it was one hundred orbs. Yeah, and out of nowhere, I don't remember who, it was, probably Emily. Just everywhere you look and he starts like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: We have a video as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's rights unblievable. I swear to God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so cool because it was.
Speaker 2: Like everywhere you look there was an orb you know, So we were just singing a song like it. I don't know, who knows. Maybe that's why it popped into our head, because you were intensely thinking about I mean, it's not like we do that a lot. Have you ever heard us do that? No?
Speaker 3: No, but maybe somebody, maybe somebody there was looking around and was like, oh, it's like they're everywhere you look. And then it, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It wasn't even like it just was like just started singing the song like it was just a pad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was in the moment that he was thinking about his friend Bobby.
Speaker 2: Which we didn't know, you know, of course, of course not Yeah, he didn't say, oh wow, I'm really thinking of Bob Zagat exactly.
Speaker 3: Talk about telepathy.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I'm saying, man, I think telepathy really, like, especially after hearing the telepathy tapes and and thinking about just things lately, I'm really thinking like telepathy might be the key to.
Speaker 1: All of this.
Speaker 2: How do you mean, well, all of this phenomenon is connected with telepathy. It's some sort of communication with the mind, whether it's you know, seeing through your eyes or hearing other people's thoughts or communicating with these beings. Like I feel like it's a very important aspect of this definitely. You know that never before was ever considered as real. Now I'm like, I think it's real. I think telepathy is real. Oh yeah, and it could take many forms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Just reading minds like Charles Xavier, it's.
Speaker 3: Picking up on things.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I I don't know, no, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every day we're learning something new and it's just, uh, we're going in the right direction. So yeah, more empowerment and uh yeah. I think the whole world's going to start realizing that this is like okay, so this is just this is something that happens, and they're just gonna accept it. And you know, people have different views of what it's going to be. And I just love your dad's perspective because it's it's positivity and it's about love and if you get a lot of that. I think you said Ryan in one of your episodes that you know it all takes is one percent of the world's population to make this change, and it's like, I think it's that's that's probably way more than that right now in the world. What's going on. Yeah, it's definitely going in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Like maybe alternative way to put it is the change is already happening. That's how I think about it. It's already happening. It feels that it's just unfolding.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like there's no more work that really needs to be done for the change. It just now has to has to roll down the hill, which it's already doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It feels like the more people that I meet and interact with, uh, it's like more people than ever are into some form of New Age spirituality and.
Speaker 2: In some shape or form, like everybody or mystical thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, everybody got crystals, dude, everybody got crystals. It's like it it seems like every year there's more and more and more people who are open minded to all of these strange spiritual phenomenon that are going on, and I think we as a species are like learning together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I can't stop looking out my window. It's like once you see this kind of stuff, it's like you want to keep seeing it and you have like just a longing to see it again because it's just it's fantastic. It's you know, seeing them from far away is amazing. But just like that one day that you're gonna see it very close is gonna be That's gonna be a really cool moment. So it's a wheber your dad said you're gonna see all the time. Now they're gonna they're gonna be with you. And on the plane ride home, i'm flying in, I'm stopping over in the wall.
Speaker 2: It's his footage, yeah, that my dad listed the other day.
Speaker 1: And uh, as we're descending, it's like, I see this bright light out of the window. It's not onto the plane. I don't think it's the moon or a planet, because it looked very close. And I started filming and I just felt this, like you saw the tape ran It's just like but I'm still skeptical, but I know that that was something that didn't belong there. But I think it did belong there, and it was that was incredible, But it was right before that it like I just felt really emotional because I felt, you know, such an amazing weekend and so many great experiences and I just like, to be honest with you, I think I like it was like tears going down my eyes because I felt really emotional and then it I looked out the window and that's what I saw. So it's wow that Yeah, it was a very very great moment. And yeah, the context that's so beautiful. The video is astounding. But the filter on it, though, that's what the it'd say, Man, this is.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that does it. What was it like a was it like a negative filter or was it like a night vision filter?
Speaker 1: It was it was I think it was like a night vision filter that so dis messed around with it and.
Speaker 3: Just where you can just see it and it is closely I think it was. And it seems like it's like moving at the same speed that the plane is moving. It's like it's staying in the same perspective of the plane. It's really but it's one of the most bizarre videos I've seen period.
Speaker 1: It was a cool moment.
Speaker 2: My dad's been He just posted it on Twitter the other day and it's been getting some buzz, like there's been quite a few comments and views on it. But something I'm realizing as we do this more, as we host more and more crowds or just do these kinds of things where you get to this high state of one hundred orbs oh my god, two hundred people, or you know, do a retreat at Monroe and it's this life changing experience whatever whatever the form it takes, and you get to that point to where it was so amazing. The thing I'm learning is when it ends and it comes crashing to a stop and your life goes back to normal, it's so hard. It's for a while. For a little while, it's like I totally resonate with that, like getting on the plane and you go home and it's emotional. It's like, oh, where do I go from here?
Speaker 1: You know what's next? I was like singing Holy Closer to Tiny Dan's like the end of almost. I was like, that weekend was so amazing. Whine. I look out the window and it's like, Okay, that just happened.
Speaker 2: It's still here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think you saw that on that flight was because it's showing you it's like no, no, no, it's not over, Like, it's still here. This is your.
Speaker 3: Life you, it's with you.
Speaker 2: This is your this is your life. Yeah. And and this can always be accessed, this can always be experienced. You just have to remember that place that we were at in your mind and in your heart. Yeah, it's going to increase. It's going to increase for you and Peter too. Peter text me a little bit ago or no, no, he said it on the show. He was like, bradwin home, Dax's went home. They saw something, and he was like, I haven't seen something yet. Oh, I guess you haven't heard his episode because at the time of recording this, it's not out. It comes out next week. Right on the show, he was like, Dax has seen something. Brad seen something, and he was like and I had to kind of think about it, like, huh, I haven't seen something yet. And we're like, Peter, it's been two weeks, you know what I mean, Like you got the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: It'll happen.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, it will happen. It's going to happen, like it's it's it's up from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember listening to something was that there was they were talking about this person that was doing remote viewing and uh, they got like ten out of ten right of the targets. Yeah, and then they got a little excited that they could do that, and then they try to do it again, and it didn't work because it's you're thinking about it and it's like, hmm, you're not. You're shutting off whatever. That access point is. So little things like that, it's just little little things we can do to open up to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, dude, you're awesome. You're amazing. Thank you so much, amazing a thank you. Dude. You are a brother to me. Now we are, You're in this for the long haul. I'm always going to be roping you back in one way or another. You know, our communications going forward, and I really appreciate that and your friendship and the energy and opportunity that you've brought into my life. And you're just an awesome guy. Man, thank you for doing that.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's it's a pleasure and I respect that and appreciate all of that. It's just just like I said, after I read your dad's book, I was just like, Okay, this is this is the real deal. So we're just really great to meet you guys, and yeah, it's great to meet you.
Speaker 2: Dak. Love Yeah, nothing but love.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Brotherhood, you know what I'm saying. That's that's how I feel. Brotherhood. So are there any upcoming projects that you'd like to point people towards or your social media is, you know, whatever you've got going on, where we can kind of try to push people in that direction.
Speaker 1: I have a film that's coming out. I'm not sure the exact release day yet, but it's it's called Little Lorraine. It was shot in Cape Breton, Nova, Scotia. Director his name is Andy Hines. His first feature, fantastic movie. A lot of great actors in there, Buddy Josh Close, Jay Balvin's it's his feature film debut. You guys got to get him down for a SkyWatch.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Do you all know who Jay Bealvin is? I do, Yeah, He's like massive, where's he from again?
Speaker 1: He's from Columbia.
Speaker 2: Okay, so in Columbia. He's like a oh yeah, And I know this because he follows my dad. And I looked into him. I was like, whoa, like before I even spoke with Dax, Like he followed my dad.
Speaker 1: Like all right, someone, Jay Belvin, you got to go meet my man Chris Bledsoe into a SkyWatch.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you, Jay Belvin. No, but seriously, it's blew my mind. He followed my dad. I looked at his count and like, holy shit, he has fifty two million followers. Who is this guy? And Dax say, yeah, I'm doing a movie with him.
Speaker 1: This is really interesting scenes with him. But uh yeah, I just heard nothing but great things from the people that I know that worked with them on the phone. So yeah, you know, just every day is just you know, hustling away and you know, just working hard at you know, becoming a better person and becoming a you know, just settling into the new Daks. I like that better Dacks.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah you said. The movie is called Little Lorraine, Little Lorraine, Little Lorraine.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Everybody fantastic. Yes, I'm also I'm getting into like just some I guess. I'm producing my first feature with two amazing directors and it's called best Ship is Friendship. So it's the concept is fantastic. These guys are former former special effects guys, but just they're very and their their work is just it's phenomenal. It's basically about like a bunch of dreamers that go on this luxury super yacht to film the music video for this artist. I play the artist, so.
Speaker 3: Oh no way.
Speaker 1: It's like a dream rule. And when they're in the middle of the ocean, everything goes to hell and they're being stalked by a sea monster.
Speaker 2: Oh what Yeah, special effects guys, dude.
Speaker 1: They're they're incredible. It's yeah, they're fantastic.
Speaker 3: That sounds cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does sound cool. Any idea when that shout up to Shannon Ray shout out, You're just going to put the money together for it now and doing some rewrites and it'll happen when it happens. So yeah, that's really cool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Man. I just gotta keep moving forward, and any actors out there that have a story that they want to share, don't feel like you can't share it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people don't.
Speaker 1: Expect your people don't respect your perspective or you know, don't don't agree with what you say. Just it's you're not going to please everyone. So I find like a lot of actors are people pleasers, and it's you know, in general, it's like just live your life and you know, have your beliefs and just stay positive, stay happy. Spread that love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spread that love. I like that coming from the enlightened New Jedi Knight, the New Better Decks. So you got your upcoming projects? What about your socials? Do you want to plug any of your social media's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just uh Dakshavina Instagram, I don't use Twitter.
Speaker 2: Awesome all right? You know we in the show right.
Speaker 1: And too many weird stuff Facebook? Not a fan?
Speaker 3: True? Same?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You ready hit it all right? Bye guys, By guys, what.
Speaker 3: Up bomies.
Speaker 2: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash Bledsoe said so.
Speaker 3: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 2: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosatso dot com for merch. We have t shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 3: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsosatso same time next week