Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Peak Shade. It's Tuesday, TLC Tuesday. I'm here with Kimberly. How does my peppy attitude strike you, Kimberly fake? How dare you? No? I'm excited. I thought this was a great episode. Normally the second to last one is the penultimate, but I thought this one had everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it did. It was a wild truth be told.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch last week's episode because I didn't have to recap it, so I just listened to you and Matt recap it and drag me by my hair and the filth.
Speaker 2: But that's okay, so we do because we love It was like a roast.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It was.
Speaker 3: It was like them roasting him plaid, except except that wasn't really a roast.
Speaker 2: That was just like, we love you, Kim.
Speaker 1: Then yesterday roasted. Yeah, Kim, you have so many ATVs roasted.
Speaker 2: I love your sports.
Speaker 1: I will say that at the end of the recap that I did of uh season three, Welcome to platfor the rewatch over on Pink Shade Prime that we're doing. At the end of it, Ke, She's like, oh, I kind of have something to like rag on you about I was like, you know what, just go ahead just because you know what add it on, Like, why not, let's just go ahead and say, every single person that hosts with me, you know, let's call Amy Archer. Let's see what she's got to say, because everybody wanna. But her roast was just that she and her husband were at the movie. She did they go They go to the movies like once a week.
Speaker 2: Do they have like a special pass?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know that day.
Speaker 2: It's so expensive.
Speaker 1: I think they do have like a season pass and they go every week and they see everything. So it's a horror movie, it's an Oscar winning movie, they see everything. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well with her, and I think her like gay Vestie goes as well. Oh I think it's a I think it's a three way day. But yeah, it's fine. But she said there was a preview for the Billie Eilish movie that's coming up, the James Cameron directed concert film, and uh, she's like, you know, and James leaned over to ask me. He started to say, do you think and she's like, don't even of course Mary Payne knows about it. Blah blah blah. I was like yeah, like Billy Elis says, right here, that's Billy here in my office. You can see her. A listener sent me that it's a doll, it's a Billie Eilish barbie.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: I uh, I didn't take that as a slam. I was like, that's the slam.
Speaker 2: Slam at all that is. I was like, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, okay, do better be meaner Keisha, because I'm always trying to raise my level to be a Keisha level snark. Yeah, this just lowered us down to the bottom. We're back in the gutter where we're the opposite. We're up in the heavens being angelic and kind.
Speaker 2: That's not what we do here. That's the gutter.
Speaker 1: That was a kim Plath roast, like, look at that girl. She likes Billie Eilish. I was like, okay, sure, yeah. And to answer that question, yeah, I mean the pre sale stuff has been out for the movie, but the movie's in three D, and I just don't think that's for me. I just think that it'll go probably also put it out regular and then I'll probably also come to my television. I would like to go see it in the theater. I think it would be great, but I just I can't do the three D.
Speaker 3: I can't do Okay, Yeah, I regret that I did not go see Taylor's movie in the theater. Yeah, I think that would have been fun to be around all the teens.
Speaker 2: Screaming with them, and there were ten that I was one of them.
Speaker 1: There would have been some like minded elders.
Speaker 3: Like you, and in the handicap section. Yes, but I do like watching in the privacy of my home where I can sing and cry and.
Speaker 1: It's around and all the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I did tell you that Billy is going to Maybe it was in talks for a movie, like an acting movie, but I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 1: She's been in a she's she's been in a couple and whenever, you know, it's small roles and whatever she's in something, it's always reviewed, Oh, like a leading role for her. Yeah, yeah, you know. I love her. I love her, and nobody else needs to send me the Justin Bieber thing from Coachella. I got it, I got it. I watched the whole thing. I've watched the whole performance. I've watched from the sidelines with Hailey Bieber pushing her own stage, like I've seen the.
Speaker 2: Whole thing, pushing her own stage.
Speaker 1: Well, Justin Bieber was singing just one lonely Girl. Okay, I guess normally what he does is he calls a girl from the audience on stage, or maybe that's what he did in his teeny propper day. So he was like he was the whole concert was him singing along to like his old videos like HERMONI with his younger self. Okay, I think this is a healing process for him through his Yeah, okay, you know, it's my understanding of the situation. And anyway, so Billy was on the sidelines with Hailey Bieber, her mom Phineas and his fiancee Claudia and her boyfriend, uh, Julie Alish's boyfriend and Nate nat unclear. Anyway, they were over there and when he pulled like the stool out like somebody should come on, Haley like pushed Billy like through the barrier, and they like made her go on stage to be the just one littlely girl. But she couldn't like get up to even where he was. She was like laying on the ground. So he was like up on the stage up here, so he was like singing and looking for her, but he could because he knew probably she was supposed to be up there when he couldn't spy. And when he went up to her and like grabbed her, he was like, I couldn't find you. And she's like laying on the ground, crawling, like refusing to like, you know, it's such a you know, the little videos of her being like, you know when I get older and she's like ten, yeah, she's you know, when I get older. I just think if ever I have a boyfriend, it'll just be ruined for me because of Justin Bieber. You know, it was like a whole And even when she got famous and she would be asked about Justin Bieber, she would be just like, no, I can't talk about him.
Speaker 3: You know, like how she was so you know as you are. That's how Haley and she married him.
Speaker 1: Right, Billy was just a little late. Yeah. So anyway, everyone I like to be I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And on stages, I like, someone will post a montage of people falling on stages.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Falling like you mean and hurting themselves.
Speaker 3: Not when they're hurting themselves. But it's like America's funniest toe movies.
Speaker 2: Oh, celebrity version. I do like some poopers.
Speaker 1: I don't because some of those people really like fully like break their whole leg and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, I just am a horrible person and I laugh.
Speaker 1: I have a question. So every time I see you've changed your background. Okay, So now we have umbrellas, whereas last week we had an elephant, yeah, okay above you and did say something about live lovely no evidence or something.
Speaker 2: Live lafe leave no evidence okay.
Speaker 1: And then what does it say above you?
Speaker 3: Now it says didn't scream in public? And then a ribbon like a trophy ribbon.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right. I'm always interested in what it is. It's always something to forget that you didn't scream in public. I made a Facebook post today. I made a Facebook post today, but it was on my Oh my god, I pulled it Facebook. Is that tailor guy from Welcome to flathil was the first thing that popped up?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I did think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did a Facebook post today on my regular thing. So I don't like accept people to be my friends on Facebook because I don't look at it enough and you know, so I just do like if you want to get me tagging me on pink shade. So this is my personal one that really is there a guys, I'm very what and guns is that what you said?
Speaker 2: I said, she's very popular. Guys.
Speaker 1: No, it's just that I don't post a lot on Facebook and.
Speaker 2: They don't either. Facebook is so annoying, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: And I know some podcasters that just like say yes and just have like twenty thousand friends or something crazy on Facebook, and I'm like, not just how like anyway? And I end up like just hiding people anyway because that the political stuff gets so upsetting. But yeah, I would like to read you when I wrote today and there's a picture of Michael Stipe here and it says today I talked to some Jehovah's witnesses on my porch for fifteen minutes. I let them know I already had a church, but I appreciate them wanting to talk about the Bible. I let them know they're not going to convert me, but I'm not trying to be rude or anything. They asked me if I understood that it was the end of days and how I was feeling about that, I said, as I was in my bathrobe, I said, well, I will continue to vote and try to raise my children to be good people, but I'm not so concerned about the rapture as it were. I said, I can't live my life being concerned about the end of days, or I just wouldn't get out of bed in the morning, and you know, life goes on. They looked at me skeptically and complimented me on how young I look to have children in their twenties.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: A compliment is always appreciated. But you're still but you're still not going to get me. Thank you, but you're still not getting me anyway. I just want all of you to know it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine. And I've got a picture of Michael Stype saying that's me in the corner losing my religion. So this actually happened to me this morning. I was in my robe and I have a no soliciting sign on my doorbell for this very reason, and ding dong. So I looked at uring camera and it's two elderly ladies standing there.
Speaker 2: Elderly, not young men.
Speaker 1: This is Jehovah's witness Joe, not Mormons. I would have talked to the warm as too, as you know, and they skid daddle a little faster. You're so, then the Jehovah's witnesses don't ski daddle. This is not my first run in with the Jehovah's witnesses coming to.
Speaker 2: My door and answer.
Speaker 1: The dogs were going bananas, bananas, and Dave was like on a work call. Now he has two doors between where, you know, But I could tell he was going to be like, get those fucking dogs stuff marking. They were't gonna stop marking till the people walked away, So excuse me. I walked out there in my robe, okay, hair and a ponytail, dirty, and I was like hi, And you know, the ladies were perfectly nice. They had a little piece of paper. They wanted to talk to me about this certain Bible verse about like you know that we're at the end of the days. It was something in Timothy It's at the end of days, and it was all about men puffing up their chests and having too much power, and you know, it described a lot of what's going on in the world. But you could also a t beat that to twenty years ago in politics, or forty years before that in politics, or lots of you know the history.
Speaker 3: Of men, man and men, the Nazis, I mean Hitler.
Speaker 1: That seems to kind of go there with.
Speaker 2: What I should have said.
Speaker 3: I already knew it was the end of days. There's this lady named Molly on ninety day fiance. Yeah, yeah, so I just st rise to our television.
Speaker 1: Nothing to locus her next frogs falling for this guy. So I just let them know that I wasn't worried about it. And I said, you know, if I worried about that, I wouldn't get out of bed. She was showing me on her phone. She was clicking through her Bible verses on the phone and letting me know. And then she said I seemed like a happy, positive person. I was like, girl, Yeah, I said, well, I appreciate that. She pulled out a scripture that said this scripture had just come to her regarding me. She wanted to show it to me and share it with me. I can't remember what it was. I said, that's great. Think again, you're not gonna get me, and you can tell me and my I mean, can you believe you've seen me what I look like, hair and ponytail, not washed in a bathroom. You've seen me here on this it's not cute. And she's like, you're very cute, and I can't believe you have children in their twenties. I was like, okay, So anyway, as I bid them goodbye, you know, I just said thanks for coming. I'm never gonna not talk to somebody if they want to. I said, I'm Southern and with the church growing up.
Speaker 3: And if someone knocks on my door, I fall to the floor like there's a drive by shooting happening. I don't care if it's someone I know, you're a neighbor, someone in need for me to call nine one one. I dropped to the door and I crawl under my bed so they don't know I'm.
Speaker 1: Crawl under your bed.
Speaker 2: Stay low, Stay low.
Speaker 1: That is so well. Normally I do that because from the front door where I was sitting at the kitchen table, if you looked through the little side slats at the front door, your little windows on the side, you could see me if you looked in. So I usually just do a little lean to the right. But because the dogs I would just let the dogs go crazy, but because Dave was working, I went out there. So when I came in and told David Anna about this, they were like, oh, were you on the porch? I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: I literally could have been kidnapped. They had I was being converted. Thanks for helping me, guys. I would like to tell you about this Bible verse that I invoke when I learned that you didn't even notice I was missing from the home for several minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't think any I don't think I have any listeners that are Johoah's witnesses, but I have to tell you that's you might. They don't. They don't really take no for an answer, like you're like you could say, I am Jewish and I don't believe in any of this that you're saying, But thank you for stopping by. They're not going to stop. They're not going to stop, and they are elderly. I want to say, how do you feel about Prince? How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Didn't work out for them.
Speaker 2: Just saying good point, just saying.
Speaker 1: Fun fact also had a good point.
Speaker 2: They were both Jehovah's witnesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good for it didn't turn out for them.
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 1: It is sad. I'm saying they're no longer.
Speaker 3: Well, they'll say, because they celebrated birthdays and did all the things you're not supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Maybe they had a blood transfusion. You're not allowed to have that either. Oh if I didn't have that blood when I was in the hospital July, I might not be with us anymore. So I could have talked to about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should have told them about your aneurysm.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have just been on the porch looking like I could not possibly have children in their twenties. Literally, I'm like, ladies, so transparent, Come on now, you.
Speaker 3: Should have just told them about your beauty regimen and your germrisology tricks.
Speaker 1: I give photos every five months, No, God, bless. I mean, they pulled up and parked in front of my house, and then four of them went in different directions, and so then my house was the last one because we're at the top of the cul de Sacs. So I guess they decided to split up and then meet back where the car was, which is in front of my house, and they were like, we'll get this house and then we'll meet you back at the car. I just waved at the other ones and went back in the house.
Speaker 2: It's just so odd.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand religions try to recruit people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the Mormons are nice. Mormons are nice. They'll chat with you like, oh, do you like the area? Like, they'll chat they're not they'll take no for an answer and then they'll just be chatty. But the Jonas Witnesses, no, they're going to get you a hook er bar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, I'm actually really busy with my MLM and my quiver full right now, so yes.
Speaker 2: I don't. I can't add another thing to my plate.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of the IBLP? Do you know about that? Have you heard of the PLAT?
Speaker 2: That's really taken up all my time right now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, for Joe's witness, no offense. But they didn't get me today. Okay, no, maybe next time the day, not today. I'm going to get a lot of shit for this.
Speaker 3: Do you think, No, you're not saying anything bad. They couldn't have been nicer for an answer. They couldn't talk to them. She was very nice to them.
Speaker 1: They had some great points about the end of days, but I'm not buying it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: If it happens, it happens, I'll be surprised.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know why you'd be surprised. Just look out your window. It's pretty obvious.
Speaker 1: The first thing she said was, you know, are you depressed about like what's going on in the world today. So then I thought, oh, she's here to talk to me about voting right now, which I already had that girl a few days ago, and I've already chatted with that girl on my porch for two seconds only, And I said, yeah, it's pretty crazy. And then I saw her little piece of paper that said JW dot com Jehovah's Witnesses dot com. She kept telling me to scan the QR code. I was like, if you think I'm scanning that QR code, lady, you got another.
Speaker 3: Thing, Like my phone's algorithm is exactly where I want it. It's Billie Eilish and it is behind the scenes of ninety Day Fiance.
Speaker 1: It's Platville. That's all I need.
Speaker 3: Does Forrest have teeth and it's not. I can't mess it up with religion.
Speaker 1: Big topic of discussion today, Big.
Speaker 3: This threads that we have with the podcasters about Forrest's teeth. It was really only a few of us. I noticed Jake and Matt did not weigh in yet.
Speaker 1: I touched you with Mad about something else, and I was like, he's not even to eat any care. He's over it. It's almost over. He said, he's moving on to the next.
Speaker 3: I was going to let you guys have it, and then I really wanted to weigh in because you did send some compelling footage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back up your claim.
Speaker 3: That Forrest doesn't have teeth, but I still think those are teeth and not gums.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm not going to post the compelling footage because that would be in bad taste.
Speaker 2: Kim from Craig Cray agrees with me.
Speaker 1: She said she had been waiting all morning for my evidence that I told her last night I'm going to send my evidence, and I did. I mean, I spent way longer recording my television than I should have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was good, especially knowing how you feel about teeth and how challenging that topic for you is.
Speaker 2: If they are not good teeth.
Speaker 1: There was just any teeth. I just need any teeth. I just need teeth to be had. That's what I need. I need teeths to be present and sometimes, like you know an example of teeth, like beer Cans got terrible teeth and I've grown used to his teeth now they're just crowded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those two.
Speaker 1: Can you believe those two?
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I felt so behind when you started sending me stuff about him, too, because I thought the only time the N word was brought back into existence in this franchise was on Hunt for Love. But apparently it's a big resurgence and people are getting in trouble left and right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as they should. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm understanding.
Speaker 2: What's his face? That was last season?
Speaker 3: You've got in trouble after their season airs or towards the end of their season. They need to just keep it in their pants, keep the N word in their pants until their season has fully aired.
Speaker 1: And the but but what another ninety Day cast member told me regarding this Laura and beer Can thing is like basically f Laura, because she's really standing by him and really like sticking by like it's okay for him to say that.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I did see that, and I thought she hated him, And I thought she hated Michael too, because she had been posting a lot of negative things about both of them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I don't know. We'll see, we'll find out very I didn't even write down any of the like what's going to happen next week for the tell All because we've had so much stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like the craziest tell Every tell all always looks like the craziest tell All.
Speaker 2: But this tell all looks wild.
Speaker 1: And now I'm wondering, remember what I interviewed Emma, and I'm rewind. I interviewed Elese and she said it was crazys. Somebody came, I mean a talked to me at the tell All, and I of course thought it was Lisa, but now I'm wondering if it was Emma.
Speaker 2: I think it was Emma.
Speaker 1: Emma looks like she did shift her wig back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh good for her.
Speaker 1: Look, Yeah, it looks it looks good. Yeah, I can't wait to find out what that They were dating the same guy?
Speaker 2: Was it Joshua or was it a different guy?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: How tall was this guy? Because they're a solid one foot difference Emma and Dalise. You know, yeah, he was a tiny, little little short thing hm hm hmud be interesting.
Speaker 3: We don't know after zi Ed or Mohammed, I don't think so. I can't see Elise in a Middle Eastern country.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she'd wear at Dubai.
Speaker 2: I can see her in Dubai.
Speaker 1: But only in certain being buildings. Yeah, she wouldn't be allowed on the street. I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's flashy. Remember they had like I don't.
Speaker 1: I think that it's in very very very close certain areas in the area, and that's it. Yeah, maybe she would be respectful. Let's start with Alise and Joshua and that's you, and it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: What Maybe maybe she would be receipt.
Speaker 1: She would be respectful of the culture and cover her tatles. Maybe she would Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You didn't see the video, so I'm not gonna bring out my my prop from last oh, because I had a prop for when I was recording with Maddie.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, I remember him saying something, Okay, she has a blanket. Okay, Oh okay, you need to tilt your carew'd down a little bit so you can really get it. Okay, Yeah, you guys, please subscribe to Pink Shade on YouTube and why you're there subscribe to a date of Pinky as well. Okay, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to cover the boobies, but just the nips, just the areola's gotta be covered.
Speaker 1: I'm will get around to see if I have a scarf of any type of here that I could do, but I don't see one.
Speaker 3: And then and then you have to be like, I'm so cold?
Speaker 2: Why am I so cold?
Speaker 1: I think they would get like that, and then criss crossing That's what I'm.
Speaker 3: Trying to do, and it worked better last time, but it's just not it's not with this top.
Speaker 1: All Ali's needs is a scarf and a dream and she's ready to go.
Speaker 2: She is, She's ready to go.
Speaker 1: She's ready to go, and she just needs a scarf and she can make an air so cold.
Speaker 2: It's just like this. The fabric just goes right there and then it's like that's it under boom.
Speaker 1: And by the way, you know who else does that? Aviva she doesn't do Yeah, she does it, but with a tiny little bosom. Tiny, Yeah, it kind of works a little better with a tiny little bosom.
Speaker 2: I don't have that issue.
Speaker 1: Where would you want?
Speaker 3: Ladies who cares so Okay, back to Elise Alice, she's crying.
Speaker 2: Couldn't tell if it was real crying.
Speaker 3: I kind of thought it was fake crying, but later I think it was real crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was hard for me to tell. You know, she has those heavy lashes, so it's.
Speaker 3: Hard to tell if there's real tears because they could just look thick because it's heavy, fake lashes.
Speaker 1: And they don't they never come off. I mean they must be extensions because they just never cry off, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, she gets the where they implant them.
Speaker 1: I mean they blew them on, they onto your lash. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's saying, she's so confused.
Speaker 2: She's leaving for.
Speaker 3: The airport in an hour, and he just left and then she's looking at her phone. She's like, he stops sharing his location.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So she tells us that last night on the way home, they had tough conversation at dinner, but everything was fine. They were cuddling and she's like, I can't wait to spend our last night together with you, And.
Speaker 1: Basically he's like he's going to give it to her hard when they get home, is what he says.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna bone all night all night, their last night together, some romantic boning, and then instead he invited some friends over and they partied all night with him at the rental and two girls came and a guy came over. Two girls and a guy, and Joshua was disrespecting her. So she went into the bedroom and was crying. And he stayed out in the living room all night, partying with his friends and.
Speaker 1: Doing I wonder, I don't know what he could have been doing.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they were kind of partying they were doing, but it was either fun.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that's what it is. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So she Carolin.
Speaker 1: Robed her finger on her gums.
Speaker 3: She asked, why are your friends here on my last night? And he said, this is what I want to do. They're my friends, like leave me alone kind of thing, like being like a total brat about it and was aggressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Someone say hyped up?
Speaker 2: Uh, someone saying amped Yeah.
Speaker 3: And in the morning he just left as she was packing up to leave, and she says, this.
Speaker 2: Guy needs to stop partying. Well no, duh. He crashed a boat.
Speaker 1: She's forty ka.
Speaker 3: Paul Murda And she said, you say you love me, you feed me everything. I want to hear, and then you do this and I'm going to throw up, and she feels she's just stressing out. Thirty minutes later, she's talking to someone and you think it's him, he's come back, but it's not. It's Chris who again. I think she maybe should have chose instead of Joshua.
Speaker 1: And was he at the party? I don't know. No.
Speaker 3: Well, he says, have you slept and she says no, And he says, at least your sleep pattern will be good when you go back to America. And then he asked if he can borrow her electrolyte salt things and no.
Speaker 1: He didn't, so he didn't sleep either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, And he says.
Speaker 3: They asked Chris how the vibes are in the apartment, and he says, anytime there's a girl crying in the apartment.
Speaker 2: It's not good. It's not good vibes.
Speaker 3: And he says it was a terrible idea of josh to have girls over the night before she's leaving. But I try to stay out of things involving his personal life. And I was working in my room and I just stayed out of it.
Speaker 2: But they were arguing. She was crying it's not good, really.
Speaker 3: Bad idea, and he should just step in sometimes and say this is not a good idea.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess she.
Speaker 1: Said you should send your friends home. This is the last night this girl is here. She lives twenty seven hours away by plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bad if Chris is the good angel on your shoulder. But you guys are friends. And he continues to make dumbass decisions. Maybe step in.
Speaker 1: Maybe Chris is the broker of the party materials, and so he had work to do in his computer. He had spreads. She s yeah, products to move right.
Speaker 3: So Joshua comes back and he says, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I was angry.
Speaker 3: I just went to drive around because I had a lot of steam to But there's a huge swat.
Speaker 1: At the time here Kimberly. That is not explained.
Speaker 2: Totally, and they're being very vague.
Speaker 3: And he says, when did he get angry after he or he never went to sleep. I don't think he ever went to sleep. And he says, I thought you didn't care anymore. I'm weaking out. I'm so sorry. I'm weaking out. And I just wanted She says, I just wanted a night with you. And you totally disrespected me. And he says, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, and he tells us, in hindsight, I shouldn't have had those girls over, but I asked her and she said it was fine, and then she acted like it wasn't fine, And that's annoying.
Speaker 2: Why you you should have known?
Speaker 3: Why did you want these girls over in the first place. Why did you bend over on the last night with the lease? And then you should have known when she said it was fine. I get guys find it annoying when girls do not say what they mean, But it's pretty obvious when she says it's fine that it's not fine.
Speaker 1: It's her last night there. But I mean, I think they were I think they were all partying. And then they get in the car to go home together, and they're obviously in the car being filmed saying they're going to bang all night, right, And then at what point does he call these people said, because they weren't in the car with him, it was like, let's go back to my place. At some point he calls or texts this group of people to come over. And I'm sure she was like, I guess it's fine, but like I think that makes no sense, makes no sense.
Speaker 3: I think the rental is ending and he has to go back to start my phone sweeping. I think the rental is ending and he has to go back to NAT's slash his parents, and he wants to live it up one last night in the.
Speaker 2: Rental with his friends and.
Speaker 3: At least, be damned, he wants to show off with his friends that he has this cool ass rental. Right, he's not stuck with mom Nat who doesn't let him do.
Speaker 1: At her rate everything that he wants to do. And maybe Chris was making a spreadsheet of all the things they'd broken in the rental, right right, that they didn't need to reimburse the Yeah, all right, So, but he came in with such energy, like energy, he just in the bedroom and slammed the door. Was like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Huh wild.
Speaker 3: He just has the pattern of self sabotaging and then apologizing profusely and then doing the whole manipulation.
Speaker 2: I'm just a piece of shit, you should just bring up with me.
Speaker 3: I'm just not worth anything, and then you feel bad and then you take him back and then he does it all over again, and so he says, we argued last night, and Alise can be very nasty, and she says things like you don't I don't love you, you don't love me anymore. Well, that's not really nasty. She's not saying she doesn't love you. She's saying you don't love her anymore. And that's how you're making her feel, right, that's not really nasty towards you. And she says, are you sure you want to take me to the airport? Like I don't even want. I feel like I'm a burden now, Like you don't even you know, you just left me, and she's again she's acting a little bit like Emma, like she was just abandoned in the desert, only a camel to her name and no water or food, right, and a full camera crew, so she was left in a nice apartment. She's she's fine, but she still feels abandoned. And she's like, I just wanted to be alone with you. It was our last night, and you know, why did you do this? And then he's like, well you should have said that if that's what you wanted, and she's like, forget it. We're just going in circles, and so they go to the airport and she's just like, I feel so alone, and he goes same. So they're both like being very victimy, which I think she is the victim in this.
Speaker 1: I think I was fascinated by her outfit. So she's in a like a biker shorts, like a biker short no one to wear obviously or some sort you know, and then jogging bra so like a workout outfit. But then when she was in the apartment, she had sweats over it, so I wonder if it's like super hot there, So she was wearing that to the airport, was going to put the sweats on when I was confused.
Speaker 2: She's going to be cold on that plane, she says.
Speaker 1: I think she was had the sweat always cold.
Speaker 3: She needs to just layer all the time with breakaway pants, breakaway pants and a preakaway top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: So they go to the airport and she's like, I didn't come here to see your friends. Last night was eye opening for me. I'm a people pleaser and I try to make you happy. So I said it was fine, but like she's and he's like, don't say yes to my friend's coming over, and then throw a fit when my friends come over, and she's like, you started talking maliciously about me when I went into the bedroom. So apparently he was talking shit about her to his friends about how she is not she's being a brat or over a drama queen. I don't know what he was saying, but that hurt her feelings. Yeah, and he's saying he didn't do that, he doesn't remember doing that because you were amped up. So he says, I love her, but whenever we fight, she won't move on, and like he thinks, once I apologize, it should be over immediately and she'll let things go.
Speaker 2: No, So.
Speaker 3: At the airport, she's like, I can't believe this unraveled so quickly.
Speaker 2: And we were talking about our future.
Speaker 3: And he's like, I don't know how many times I can apologize and you won't accept it. Well, it just happened like last night. I mean, it's not like she's holding onto this for months at a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now just listen, I continue.
Speaker 3: So you he's like, you act like this at every little speed bump we have, and he throws it all on her. It's all her fulk and she's like, you're a erratic and you're hot and cold and you just like left, you turned off your your location and this is when he goes, that's fair. I could have handled this better and that's good. That's what he should do the whole time. And she's like, I'm falling for you. You mean everything to me, but I don't like this uncertainty and I think I'm going to be settling if I stay with you.
Speaker 2: I can't do this and.
Speaker 3: I was like, yes, and it's it's not going to work out. I'm sorry, and he says, I understand, I'm sorry. I blew it and they hug and she says, my heart was with him, but I would be doing myself a disservice if I stayed with him. His job situation, his son's situation, his living situation. I feel bad and I want to take care of him, but that's.
Speaker 2: Not my job. And I was like, yay, Elise, good for you girl.
Speaker 1: It's gross one yeah that one.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we didn't get annalyin but we got a lease, so.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: So she's like, how can he say he loves me and then have no reaction when I'm breaking up with him. He's there's I want a guy that will fight for me and he just doesn't do that.
Speaker 1: He's like, all right, you're right, you later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he says, I'm not the type to beg and say.
Speaker 2: Please, baby, don't leave me, Like I don't do that.
Speaker 3: If I did what I could, I love her, but she was always hesitant.
Speaker 2: I think she played with my feelings a little bit.
Speaker 1: This guy is.
Speaker 2: So immature.
Speaker 3: I think I was scared. I think she was scared to get hurt, and so she ended it.
Speaker 2: No, I think it was happening at all.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think probably when they had gone out and had fun and gone to dinner or gone to the club or whatever, and we're headed home, she was like, we're gonna have a great last night together. He's gonna take me to the airport and everything's going to be great. I think she just like last that last night, saw the writing on the wall, and was like, yeah, this is how it will always be with this guy. Yes, he's going to say party over anything with her. So that's one hund percent the right decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah m hm.
Speaker 3: And he says it's devastating, but you know, that's life.
Speaker 2: And she goes one way and I go the other. That's it.
Speaker 3: He's like okay, and then she's crying on the plane and saying she wants to get back to her cats in Miami, and she still has feelings for him, but she knows she made the right decision.
Speaker 2: And I was so happy.
Speaker 1: She was crying on the plane, and they were also babies crying on the plane.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: They were just like and she's like filming herself crying, which I just never ever do on a plane, but the people did.
Speaker 1: Nowadays, people that cry and think, I think I'm gonna whip out my phone because I.
Speaker 2: Cry, like at my grandma's funeral.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, everybody needs to see this. M Remember that time you show me that TikTok about the guy whose aunt died at Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was so funny. And he did the whole rhyme and it was like a poem, like a wrap.
Speaker 3: A coroner wouldn't come, so we put her in the bedroom upstairs, and we thought, well, she made this pie. I think we should still eat the pie. It would be rude to naught eat the pie.
Speaker 1: So you guys, if you don't know what we're talking about, I think you could look it up on TikTok or whatever. And it's like Aunt dies in Thanksgiving tik tik or something. It was when that trend was going around and very few people could do it well. So one thing about me when dad and very few people did it well. And he didn't do it that well because it's always part at the end.
Speaker 2: And never like on beat he was just but that was what made it so funny.
Speaker 1: I think that was so funny. Okay, that was a sidebar. Okay, we need to move on to Rick and Tricia. And what I tell you, his face is getting beatier and tinier. All his features are shrinking into the middle of his face. I don't know what's happening, but in this airport scene it literally looked like father and daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's just very, very puffy, and his eyes disappear and he's so tired. He hasn't had all of his self care things in La like his maybe his red light mask and his you know, cold compresses and sleeping out of good bed and all that. He's just sore and tired of being in Africa so or Madagascar.
Speaker 2: Sorry, and.
Speaker 3: It's it's apparent that he is a sex tourist, horrible person.
Speaker 1: And that's why he has no money because he keeps flying all over the world.
Speaker 2: To bang chicks half his age.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he's leaving and he's so sad he's doing that. Yeah, I'm so sad I'm leaving without talking to Trish and I still love her, but I know it's not fair to her to still be duck in the past.
Speaker 1: You could take off your release wrap now. Oh, I was like, I was like Forgiverly was like, she's choking with that.
Speaker 2: So he's like, I still have feelings for my ex and I know it's not fair.
Speaker 3: He's going to come on the tell all and be like, would it have been better if I pretended that I didn't have feelings for my ex?
Speaker 2: And he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Paint himself as a hero for being really honest about his feelings for his ex.
Speaker 2: That's seeing happen.
Speaker 1: Did you see that clip where he yells at ze Ed What does he say to It is scary because they zoomed on his face and he's like, and you're like, you could see the roid rage. It is scary. It was daring because I watched it live last night. It was like a clip that they had during that If you have it on your DVR or whatever. Yeah, ze, okay, Katricia shows that she's pregnant. Yeah, and then they're all saying something that's one thing, and then everybody is it yours and they don't show a manastream. We know it's not. Then there was they were asking z Ed like why won't you it ad you had sex with Emma and he says, if I had sex with her, I will not admit it. And then they all said, oh, so you're like so somebody said you're oh so you're not really Muslim or something, and Rick says you're a bad Muslim. He says, well, you're a bad father. And Rick says I'm a better father, and they get right up on his little tiny little spit and he's like he's gonna pull a timid punch that screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, features I don't think.
Speaker 3: You are a good father, Rick, And I don't know how you can claim to be a good father when you're flying off to a different country every week to bang somebody. Will your children probably go without because you're broke.
Speaker 1: And you have children close to the age of this one girl. Yeah, yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 3: Tricia lights up her room I wrote it down. I said, uh, oh, gonna die and be on dateline.
Speaker 1: You guys, that's it. When somebody lights up the room, that's it.
Speaker 2: You're cursed.
Speaker 3: Speaking of curses like that, Lisa got cursed by a priest in Africa. Apparently Tricia is also cursed, so she got cursed.
Speaker 1: Did they put those contacts in her eyes to make her look like a demon?
Speaker 3: I did missed the contact things, so I didn't even know what you guys were talking about.
Speaker 2: Does she look like a white walker? Do you know where the.
Speaker 1: Color they're the color of your shirt? The contacts they are like bright blue, like not a natural color found in nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't wait for that. So she says, uh.
Speaker 3: He says, Trish lights up a room when she's in her good moods now, when she's made a.
Speaker 1: Bitch, when she won't bang me, you know which will Yeah, splash pad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world standing next to her. And if my ex had never contacted me, Tricia and I would be in a good place. So it's the ex from Columbia's fault.
Speaker 2: It's not his fault.
Speaker 1: It's also Tricia for being kind of a bitch sometimes.
Speaker 2: Sometimes yeah right, it's everybody else's fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he's like looking at pictures of her on the phone, like when they were with the Lemurs and stuff, and just cryan and he goes to the airport like a full on sad sack, like they should have played the Charlie Brown music behind him.
Speaker 1: He's just like the music was so like violent heavy, Like yeah again, like if we would have watched the Notebook, it could have been like the Notebook. But they're in the Notebook if.
Speaker 3: Ryan Gosling was a sex tourist. And I didn't see the movie, so maybe he was, but I doubted.
Speaker 1: So I literally don't know what the note Book is about. It's about a couple over time and maybe she gets Alzheimer's and they read a notebook. I really, I don't know. We should just make up our own notebook, I know.
Speaker 3: And then Michael Myers comes and it's like a slashed her film halfway through and there's like a time warp. He finds like this treasure that you can wish and put a wish on it and it goes back in time, and so he changed. He goes back, he kills baby Hitler, but then he also goes back and he's with her as like when they were young.
Speaker 2: And so that's what I think happens.
Speaker 1: So it's part horror. But in the b roll can we have pictures of the notebook like spread open, but the Patriots are really fast.
Speaker 3: It's like with those flip books where the cartoon is moving.
Speaker 1: Like really, but it's Mike Myers, Yeah exactly, Okay, we got it, and that's the notebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, solved it.
Speaker 3: So he he's at the airport and he's like soul sad, and then he looks up and he sees her, which is full on like every rom com at the airport, and she's smiling, and I wrote.
Speaker 2: Fuck, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I was Michael Scott in the office when he finds out Toby came back. No, because she was smiling on her face and I was pillow talk.
Speaker 1: Darcy starts bawling, crying. She's like, oh my god, she got to the airport.
Speaker 3: It's like a movie.
Speaker 1: Because she's like, it's like every love story. Why didn't you ever do that for me? Georgie? It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I can't I have not watched most of this season's pillow Talk because of Darcy and Stacy. They have the worst takes. Yeah, they have faith in every couple.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 3: They probably had faith in big Ed and Rose like they have George and Fisa. I'm taking it way back. They were probably back their love. Their love is meant to be.
Speaker 1: I'm literally looking Rossi at you. I'm looking to see if there's anybody that she didn't like. No, there's not. Everybody. She has something good to say about everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember them saying that Lisa has not been honest, and they have no they they're like, he's not as much mad that she's like bisexual. He's mad that you've lied, like repeatedly. She shouldn't have done that. That was the only part I can agree with everything else. They think they're meant to be. They see perpetually things through notebook colored eye eye glasses and to butcher an expression. So it's it's it's concerning that they are grown women that see everything like that. It's a fairy tale when it's really a sex tourist banging someone half his age.
Speaker 1: This was just Darcy and George's on his flash pat and he was eating fruit on the couch and when when Rick looked up and they the music swelled and they showed it with Tricia. They zoomed in on her. She's like, oh, I mean she was falling, Like she needs some hormones. She's got to eat it herself out like she yea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she needs therapy and a good serotonin.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's.
Speaker 1: For that matter to move out of her apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, seriously, but like, how could you think this is a good idea? Last week he said he still has feelings for his ex. Why would you want him to not to be basically lying to her family that he'll have a baby with her, right, Like, right.
Speaker 2: None of this is a good idea. Why what is wrong with you? She would be so damaged?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So he's like, why did you come? And she says I and then we go to commercial. I was like, I wanted to kick you in the nuts one more time before you I wanted to put plants some drugs in your bag so that he would have left you at the airport in.
Speaker 2: Madagascar that one.
Speaker 3: I wanted to tell you that I purposely gave you gunnarrhya. I don't know like, I just I want her to say something bad, and then she says, I bought you a matching outfit and I forgot to give it to you, so in that gift bag it probably costs five dollars. She is they had bought I guess matching outfits, and he goes, we would have looked so cute in these together, baby, And is this why you came here? Is this the only reason? And she says yes. Also, I wanted to say goodbye, and I was like, forever, Please say forever. And she says, I'm not hoping anything from him. I don't think he'll block his ex and pick me. I don't think that's what's gonna happen. I just wanted to just I just wanted to see him.
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, Trish.
Speaker 3: And when I saw him at the airport, I knew I still loved him, but I can't be with him.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Really on a tightrope here one way and then the other way. It's like watching a really close election. Yes every district comes in and you're like.
Speaker 2: Yes, fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: He says he still loves her and he wants to see her and bang her, and he hasn't thrown out the splash pad. And she's like, what's the point. You still love your ex and you'll never change.
Speaker 2: And I was like yes, And.
Speaker 3: He says, eventually I'll get over my ex. It'll just take time.
Speaker 1: That's the wrong answer, you domb ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she says I want to make it work.
Speaker 2: Fuck And he says we can make.
Speaker 3: It work, baby, and I was like, and then she's crying, and I was like screaming at my.
Speaker 2: Television, Stay strong, Trish.
Speaker 3: I was trying to go back in time, kill baby Hitler and convinced Trish stay strong.
Speaker 1: But say, but didn't you notice how she couldn't look at him? She was looking looking at She never looked.
Speaker 2: At the eyes. She's like on your face.
Speaker 1: He was like trying to get under there, to like to like get her to look at his face, but she was just actively avoiding.
Speaker 3: She's like, if I look at him, I'll be weak. Maybe if I look at his face, I won't be strong. And I'm trying to stay strong. Do you think that's it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But even when it was over, I was like, did they break up? I don't even know.
Speaker 3: It was so confusing, so He's like, not, it's not easy, but nothing worth having ever is.
Speaker 2: Baby. That again is the notebook shit book.
Speaker 3: And we don't have to commit to anything, but we could talk and play it by year, maybe some phone sex, you know. And she goes okay, and I was like no, and then I'm not promising I'll get back with you, and he says, I'll take that, Baby, I'll take that. And he says I'll do whatever it takes to win her back, and the producer goes.
Speaker 2: Are you willing to block your ex then?
Speaker 3: And he goes, I can't block her because it would be like shitting on our times in the past, and I can't do that. But so I know when I said I would do anything for love, it's like that meat Loaf song. I would for love, but I won't block my ex, but I do for Trish and you just start letting it go.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna start letting go.
Speaker 3: So you went to visit her in Madagascar, you could have let go of the X before.
Speaker 2: That's my point. Maybe it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: And on Pillow Talk, I think it was Libby and andre I don't want to give them credit for being funny, so maybe it was Kenny and Armando were like, and then what if he says, Oh, it's too bad because I'm flying directly to Columbia. I gotta get to my flight. It's gonna be late. Yeah, yeah, hopefully. You know, we find out on the reunion that she's pregnant with somebody else's baby, and she's married and she's happy and the family approves, and this was just a stepping stone she needed to get there.
Speaker 2: That's what we're praying for.
Speaker 1: Yes, when I get to be Lost, yeah, I'm gonna be like forward until I get to their part. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, this is producer Ingrid. This is a two part episode, and this is the end.
Speaker 1: Of part one.
Speaker 2: You'll find part two already in your feed. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Attatatatatas assasssssssssssssssss.