Speaker 1: One on one with Lynch in Taco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. This part of the lynchon Taco Show brought to you by Tom's Watch Bar. Taco Bob, You'll be hosting another Magic Watch party Friday night. Yeah, Friday night time party. It's gonna be out at a.
Speaker 2: Tom's Watch Bar eight to ten. Well, starting at eight. They have tons of great TVs, great food, bunch of stuff to do upstairs, like you know, the golf simulator and stuff. It's it's a really cool place right there on I Drive. It's it's the big building that you see that has the video screen. Right You're right at the corner of San Lake Road and Eye Drive. You got it. Yeah, come on out there Friday night, starting at eight. Whatever event is on TV that night, it'll be at Tom's Watch Bar.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sports, New Era, which you know puts out sports apparel and are very noted for their baseball caps. Have I just rolled out a new line just in time for this start of Major League Baseball regular seasons. Lids their new overlap caps kind of cool looking for the most part. It's a series of designs. The team's script is overlaid by their logo that it's It's like the cap in question and I'm going to tell you about is for the Texas Rangers. So across the front of the hat it says Texas and then overlaid over the word Texas is the team's logo, which is a big tea, so it's kind of a double. However, the positioning of the tea over the word Texas spells out the slang word in Spanish for boobs.
Speaker 2: Ah. Really, tatas, tatas. I put it on our Facebook. I was just scrolling to Yeah, it didn't really, this is uh now a new era has screwed up.
Speaker 1: Before they screwed up a Saint Patrick's Day themed cap a few years ago. Then they had another screw up around the fourth of July where they had misquoted, uh, the constitutions.
Speaker 2: I'm so if you own mistakes happen if you own a merchandise business like making lids or shirts, if there's a mistake, I'm letting a ride because you have you've printed up how many of those that say tatas on it or whatever, well they they they pulled those, they have pulled those.
Speaker 1: But some of them, I guess did get out there so that those immediately become collectors.
Speaker 2: I have guess pretty funny. But if we have, you know, a clothing line, not that you and I would ever, but I'm saying if we did, there's no way I'd reprint a mistake. I just say let it ride. That's That's the It was like when we used to hang banners and all the time and they'd be kind of sideways. I'm like, we're a rock station. Who cares? In other words, I really don't want to. You don't have to redo it or on those shirts eat all that money. There's not any errors on the BWO girias there that have been spotted or pointed out. No BWO is solid to go. Which, by the way, I'll have some new BWO coozies at Tom's. We were talking about we'll have them out there in Leesburg this weekend too. The new bats came in that are more for fitting bottles.
Speaker 1: Four year old kid in Wisconsin, Wisconsin, was pissed off at his mom because he claims that she ate his ice cream called the cops on her son.
Speaker 2: She kind of bought that ice cream.
Speaker 1: Buddy called the cops on mom, and mom ended up getting on the phone, but the cops still had to come out and do a welfare check.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the police, they came. Yeah, we have to just come back and make sure everything's okay. You did you call the police? Yeah? Why? Yeah? So is there why you're upset?
Speaker 1: Why sort to yell at the Yeah? So, no calling nine one one unless it's a real emergency, okay. And then if if that wasn't enough. Once it became apparent to the kid that they weren't going to arrest mom, he then said she she hit him.
Speaker 2: This little kid man, you got to give him back. Something's got uh. Also, this this will show you how you know, times are so different now. The kid didn't even call nine to one one. He had Siri do it for him. Of course, called the cops for the kid. The officers were very calm, considering, you know, taxpayer dollars wasted.
Speaker 1: Remember remember when we were that agent we threatened to call the cops. Parents to say, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: You're gonna run away. I'll help you to pack your bag. Yes, you little s head straightened out right away. It's a look ago. We got five of you running around here. If you want to go take a little I'm gonna run away break have ad. It'll save some money. How many dinner did you? Yes? I ran away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and my sister did once too. I think it was. I think it was for a grand total of about two hours, although in our minds, you know, it was two weeks. Oh yeah, we showed them. Remember I ran away into the laundry room in the garage, just as far as I made it. And then because I was walking to school with my brothers, walking to lake Mont Elementary, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, run it away and my older brothers go for it. Excuse I stopped my check said really, and I ran right back home, hitting the laundry. I was waiting for the big escape. And then the next time I was running away was in high school because I had all those assignments done. Remember that was the one where I was gonna live in the in the dunes, a new smirt of beach. That was a genius idea. After all the Rattlesnakes stories that we see what Southwest Airlines that was running away as a young adult, I might have ended up being one of them Daytona beach grifters. You know what I'm getting at Oh, thank god that didn't happen. You know, five bucks is five bucks? What's with that guy? Uh, he's just he lives out here. He is living in the dunes and harmless. He moved this way. He lived by the twenty bucks is twenty bucks there. You know, he likes to smoke and do what you gotta do. Southwest Airlines, what do they do now? Bags fly free? Okay, so obviously one thing that made them stand out amongst all the major airlines. Yeah, two bags would fly free. They're big selling point. They're changing that one.
Speaker 1: As of May twenty eight, you won't even get one bag for free on Southwest unless you're a frequent flyer or of business class passengers who will still get two free bags. But everybody else is gonna have to pay. Yes, Southwest Airlines, no more bags flying free.
Speaker 2: Why do you really packed bag? The CEO said, exactly why.
Speaker 1: Quote we need to return to the levels of profitability that our shareholders expect.
Speaker 2: Unquote it's business pack when you travel? Do you really pack a bag that you I just have a carry on, well depent, I haven't had a need to me personally pack anything other than a carry on, But someone who I've been with for thirty years plus.
Speaker 1: We'll have a bag regardless of if it's a two hour trip or a two week trip.
Speaker 2: Well that's because they're women, you know. I mean they have different things. You and I boxer shorts, shorts and a T shirt.
Speaker 1: You know me, and you've seen it with your own two eyes. I'm it's a big trip for me if it can't fit into a public plastic bag.
Speaker 2: He's not kidding. We go on our off shore fiasco fishing trip and his luggage is a public's bag. Yes, the plastic. When they ask you paper or plastic, I'll throw you know, extra pair underwear. I have a gym bag. I can give you an extra gym bag.
Speaker 1: I have a GM bag. I just that's too big and bulky in most cases and unnecessary.
Speaker 2: I have a smaller one, fits right up in the overhead, all right, even under the seat if you need it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: More on all three of these stories, by the way, on our Facebook page if you want to check those out.
Speaker 2: You just acted added somebody siri. Oh I hope I didn't call the police. Oh god, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: And I certainly didn't eat your ice cream. It wasn't me the one one. W j r R, Orlando's rock station,