Speaker 1: Make us your number one precent for instant access to your world. Couldn't live without its fifty five KRC, the talk station five oh five at the five k r C the Talking Station. Happy Tuesday, some sense day will a vacation.
Speaker 2: I'm the dude man, and I'm not.
Speaker 1: I am Brian Thomas, and I hope you're eving a happy Tuesday. Try to make it such if you are not currently having one. I was feel little bit of malaysed yesterday, even pointed that on Facebook and thanks to all the kind of people who are wish me well. I don't know, LA is a weird thing, man. Just a lot of problems in the world and you struggle to try to cope with them and deal with them. And there's no answer to so many the things you have to cope with in this life. It can get you down. And I think coming off vacation also added to that. But we'll see if we can't muddle through today. I got some great guests lined up. Thank you to Joe Strekker, second producer of the fifty five Carse Morning Show and liner upper of Guesters. Dave Williams Taxpayer Protection Lines joins us at seven oh five, here's a topic Congress utter disregard for fiscal responsibility. How many decades we've been talking about that. I'm not quite sure which direction Dave's going to go on that one, but we have a multitude of possibilities for that general subject matter. Also, you need to extend Trump tax cuts and let's make it permanent this time. That would require Congress down the road to actually vote to increase taxes. It's one thing I always hate about these. You know, when you adjust taxes, it's just for a limited time and thus requiring Congressional action when the time period ends, and of course period's coming up to a close, and everybody's screaming about it, needing to extend them. Those tax cuts benefit everybody. Don't believe the Left that these are just tax cuts for the wealthy. That just drives me crazy. Here that repeated over and over and over and over again, stirring that whole class warfare pot just constantly. It's like they're one trick pony class warfare. Steve Gooden are Legal expert returns at seven thirty. Great to have Steve on. He can explain what the hell's going on with the Supreme Court and this decision on the then as well and prisoners. And I know it's a temporary thing and involves evidence, and you know what's going on in the lower courts, what hasn't been done in the lower courts. But that's why we have Steve. He brings clarity to otherwise confusing situations going on in the area of law today, Venezuelan prisoners and the law. So seven thirty for Steve Gooden. Always enjoy having him on the program. Today is Tuesday Ergo the Inside Scoop with bright Bart News. Today we get Texas Border Associate editor Bob Price to talk about MS thirteen gang members more rights than Americans apparently. Yeah, and we have a Democratic judge resigning after harboring a gang member in his home, which is a really bizarre story. Somebody wrote wtf at the top of it. Oh, that was me, new Mexican Democrat judge. They actually had a trendy Aragua gang member living in their home and the guy was you know, he filmed himself with automatic weapons on the range and apparently their daughter has automatic weapons and let this guy use them. It is absolutely badcrap in saying bizarre mate may have to touch upon the details on that one before we get to Bob Price at eight oh five. But wow, strange things. And then of course it is Tuesday, so we get the Daniel Davis deep dive retired to Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis talking about the latest in Ukraine Russia. Yeah, well the fighting has resumed, the end of the Eastern Truce and you know, I don't know it was the reminder of World War Two. Wasn't there a period of time of World War two at Christmas time when a World War One? Rather when they had a ceasefire that went for like a day or something, And I recall hearing stories about you know, folks from both sides of the trenches, you know, to meeting and is sitting down and sharing at least a moment of peace, you know, having a smoke together, you know, the Brits on one side of the French and the Germans on the other, and they stopped fighting for some small period of time and actually cross the lines and engage in some measure of humanity together, which really illustrates the bizarre reality of war, doesn't it that you are actually literally trying to kill someone across the line that you have no connection with and if you pause for a moment and you agree that you neither of you are going to try to kill each other, you actually find you've got something in common. Well, that's what the Eastern Truce was all about. I don't know if they sat down and broke bread together, the Russians and the Ukrainians, but they did stop fighting, although of Zelensky argued that the Russians didn't completely stop fighting, but Putin did declare yesterday that it's over. He said, our attitude to cease Fars is positive, and that's why we proposed the initiative, especially as it was during the Holy Easter days. We've seen the initial reaction from Kiev, as I believe everyone did this sentiment, characterize our proposal as playing with lives and so on, and it's bizarre, isn't it. And when you step back from it, that because of the Easter holiday you would stop trying to kill each other, it's very Christian sentiment. But the moment midnight hits and it's not Easter anymore, that's when you start killing each other again. I I'm sorry, I war just so oftentimes doesn't make any sense to me anyhow, accountability has returned to student loans. Oh, by the way, if you want to call five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Taco with ton five fifty on AT and T phones, you know I enjoy hearing from the listeners. Anyway, little bit man, Education secretary, They're coming for your student loans no longer freebie. President Biden never had the authority to forgive student loans across the board, as the Supreme Court held in twenty twenty three, she writes in an open letter. But for political gain, he dangled the cart of loan forgiveness in front of young voters, among other things, by keeping in place a temporary COVID era deferment program. Thus, the Education Department allowed students to rack up massive debt that is now long past two. Between twenty one and twenty four, federal student loan debt increase by more than sixty billion dollars annually, while the department manipulated repayment plans and forgiveness policies until only thirty eight percent of student loan portfolio was in repayment. This is unsustainable for both students and underscore taxpayers. I am announcing the end of this dishonest and irresponsible policy. We will confirm the Department's repayment options to federal court decisions and end the Biden era practice of zero interests, zero accountability forbearances that are pushing borrowers into loan delinquency and default. On May fifth, we will begin the process of moving roughly one point eight million borrowers into repayment plans and restart collections of loans in default. Borrowers who don't make payments on time, we'll see their credit scores go down and in some cases their wage wages automatically garnished. Why not, because we want to be unkind to student borrowers. Borrowing money and failing to pay it back isn't a victimless offense. Debt doesn't go away, It gets transferred to others. If borrowers don't pay their debts to the government, taxpayers do. And let that sink in. Everybody out there who didn't go into debt and get a college education. That's more people than those who did. You're the ones that are going to be shouldering the burden of this. Is that fair to you? She goes on student loans must always be paid back because they are unlike other types of consumer loans. If borrowers stop paying a mortgage or a car payment, he would go into foreclosure or find his car repossessed. Student loans have no collateral. It's impossible to repossess a college degree. That's why they are very rarely discharged even in bankruptcy. That's the hard truth for borrowers. But I have another hard truth for the institutions that made empty promises to students while pocketing their loan dollars. Here's the good part. Colleges and universities call themselves nonprofits, but for years they have profited massively off the federal subsidy of loans, hiking tuition and piling up multi billion dollar endowments while students graduate six figures in the red. A widely cited twenty fifteen study found that for every dollar of increased federal caps on subsidized loans, colleges raised tuition by sixty cents. Many of the degree granting programs that qualify for student loans are worthless on the job market, but colleges continue to accept students to these programs and encourage them to borrow to pay for them. Accountability is a two way street. As we pushed to hold student borrowers to account, we will also push colleges to be responsible and transparent. If you're a student borrower with a federal loan balance, then haven't been making payments. You must restart payments now. Our Federal Student Aid Office is providing every form of assistance we legally can to ensure that a monthly payment can fit into your budget. We recently extend the FSA call center operation with weekend hours to ensure that your individual questions can be answered. We're also updating the Loans Simulator to help calculate your easier repayment plan. We also provided an advanced AI Assistant Aiden to help pinpoint your best financial strategy. As we plan for the department's future, we won't leave the loan portfolio and disarray. We are committed to ensuring that borrowers are paying back their loans, that they are fully supported in doing so, and that colleges can't create such a massive liability for students and their families, jeopardizing their ability to achieve the American dream. Bis McMahon, US Education Secretary, And isn't that really a great point she makes on the colleges that encourage this. They don't sit down with you ahead of time and say, you know what this degree you're pursuing in humanities or sociology or fill in the blank, political science. I'll make fun of myself with my own undergraduate degree. But then again, I didn't plan on being a political scientist. They use that as a vehicle to get to law school. I don't know what I would have done with it. I've said that before. Then again, I went to the University of Cincinnati, which was not costing my parents fifty sixty seventy thousand dollars a year. And thank god to my parents, as I always give them credit for a well getting me an education. But in the final analysis, wouldn't it have been a nice prudent thing to do to sit down and say, wait a second, what are you going to do with this degree? Just getting a you know, the sheepskin hanging on the wall does not guarantee you employment. Is there a demand for or the degree that you're getting. Have a fair analysis of that guide students in the proper direction. It's like something that you know, I'm hoping that is brought back to K through twelve education, which is simple home economics, not maybe not balancing a checkbook anymore since electronics do all that. But I've actually, you know, discussing budgeting money in versus money going out, how to maybe not rack up a credit card bill, simple day to day principles, logic and reason that you will apply in your life. You can have this similar discussion with regard to pursuing a college education. First off, what do you want to do and what are you going to do with a degree when you get it? Is there a demand out there in the world for the degree you're pursuing and if there isn't, maybe you don't want to go down that road. But it's a great point also that you can't revot the college degree. I mean there is no collateral there, loose lending standards pursuing degrees of little to no value, which means, you know, as a barista, you may not be able to discharge your two hundred thousand dollars college debt. So anyway, bring it some accountability back, which I welcome that. I don't know how you feel about it, Maybe you feel differently. You can feel free to call it's five eighteen right now, be back after these brief words.
Speaker 3: When something makes.
Speaker 4: You say what social Security accounts belonging to people listed over one hundred and twenty years old.
Speaker 5: When something makes you say why eight million dollars for making mice transgender?
Speaker 1: When someone makes you say who?
Speaker 6: No one lacks violence, but sometimes violence is necessary.
Speaker 7: When and where will you get the answers? Twenty four to seven, Paul, this is just crazy right here on fifty five krs the talk station there is your Channa nine first one to out of orgas. What do we got going on today? Partley botty skies turning mostly sunny at some point.
Speaker 1: Seventy two is going to be the high, down to fifty overnight with a few clouds, seventy eight with mostly sunny skies. Tomorrow a few clouds overnight, fifty for the low, and on Thursday mostly body day. Best chance of rain coming on Friday. There's a slight chance of rain Thursday seventy nine to high Thursday forty nine degrees. Right now, fifty five car CD talk station Flove twenty two fifty five cars talk station five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three Talk five pay fifty on AT and T phone. Remember tonight it's the inside China today, the social political economic situation with Breitbart World editor Francis Martel. Talk with Francis yesterday about that fascinating reality. You know what we read in the papers isn't quite often the realite's real situation. Apparently things not great in China and nobody's having babies, no one's getting married. Uh. Economic situation people in the general suff there's that word again, malaisee, money, money with Brian James and Christopher Smith Ofman absolutely on fire yesterday. Boy, he was riled up, most notably about Marift have Purvoll violating the law and blocking the streets with the protest over the weekend protest over what a lot of anger in the Democrats side of the ledger, a whole lot of anger and just scratching my head over what specifically, And turning to Gallup, it's got a new poll out confidence rating for Democratic leadership in Congress now at twenty five percent, nine points below the previous low of thirty four percent, which is recorded in twenty twenty three. Contrast that with confidence Republican congressional leadership, which isn't you know exactly, you know, through the roof, But at least it's thirty nine percent, well above the twenty four percent low it hit back in twenty fourteen. According to the conclusions from Gallup Feeling, the drop in confidence in the Democratic congressional leadership were well Democrats. Gallup noted in the release of this poll, Democratic congressional leaders rating among their own party faithful has followen forty one points since last year to their lowest point ever. One might ask themselves why that might be. Maybe on the wrong side of a lot of the issues that really are important to Americans. I know, White House Press Secretary Carolyn Levitt having a go at Democratic Senator Chris van Holland because well, he went to Al Salvador to meet with the deported illegal immigrant gang member and wife, Peter apparently, and pointed out that that trip was in fact paid by you, the American taxpayer. So if you're working today, hey, this is what you work for days in our country, illegally MS thirteen gang member reported by his wife to be a wife beater, which anybody listens to my program knows. I have a certain detest, I mean, really strong, strong anger and resentment and hatred toward wife beaters and abusers. They're one notch below child molesters in my mind, she pointed out yesterday and Fox, he is an illegal alien, a foreign tourist, terrorist, and criminal MS thirteen gang member who violated our country's loss by coming here in the first place. Now, how is it and why is it that the Democrats seems so interested and desirous of bringing him back into our country. It seems to such an a strange position to take. She pointed out, there was a litany of evidence providing approving Garcia's ties to the gang. It had been confirmed by two different courts and by multiple law enforcement officers that he's a gang member. This is who the Democratic Party is advocating for. It's ridiculous. That's her point, and that seems to be my conclusion as well, And that may serve to explain on some level the Gallup poll numbers. It's defending the indefensible. It's like being angry at dose for pointing out that we're paying for, you know, transgender mice surgery or something like that. I mean, there's a million little things you can point to, and they're angry about that. I don't know. Listen, it's not my party. I'm not trying to defend the indefensible. Five on three seventy eight two to three dogs Zimmer. That's a great company to call for HVAC needs, Zimmer heating and air conditioning. They're outstanding of what they do. Customer service is great. Then around three generations, more than seventy five years making Cincinnati area home safe, efficient and comfortable. And right now, if you need a new unit HVAC unit, it's a perfect time to get in touch with Carrier because you can save up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars on a new Carrier comfort system. It's a great Then Carrier makes a great system and at fifteen hundred and fifty dollars savings, that's real money. So you can confidently call the folks at Zimmer. They do wonderful work. Customer service couldn't be better. Chris Zimmer can be reached at five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. That's five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three online. Just go to go Zimmer dot com fifty five KRC dot com. In this edition of the market there's your channeline with a four k ass partly cloudy sky's today turning mostly sonny. Seventy two for the high, nine to fifty overnight with a few clowns seventy eight. Mostly sunny tomorrow overnight low fifty again with a few clowns, and on Thursday and mostly clotty day with a slight chancer. Rank seventy nine for the high. Let's see, it's forty nine degrees right now. If you about CARCD talk stations by thirty man fifty about CARCD talk station I mentioned, fifty about carse dot com, get the podcast, especially smooth them in yesterday. Don't forget your iHeartMedia app while you're there. See you can stream the content wherever you happen to be and give me a call if you'd like. Five one three, seven four nine fifty eight two three. Talk rather talk with you than do local stories, So let's do that. Joey's calling. Hey Joey, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Hi, how are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I am doing okay. I hope you can say at least that much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 9: I'm on my way to work and I'm grateful I got a job.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 8: Hey, I just wanted to kind of draw a picture here, what's going on with this guy from a salvad Or. The Democrats all along have been salivating an opportunity with the deportation to pick, and they weren't and.
Speaker 10: They'll probably be a couple more, but to pick.
Speaker 8: And find a poster child so that they can run with that and put that out from all American people that believe they're nonsense due to the fact that the.
Speaker 3: Media lies and illustrates so.
Speaker 11: Well for them.
Speaker 10: So what happened. They just hastily picked.
Speaker 3: The wrong guy.
Speaker 8: They're not going to back down, because they don't. They will look you in the space and lie to you over anything, all of them will, and stick with it.
Speaker 10: And twist and turn and camouflage their narrative. If you're not paying attention, you're going to believe it. But they just picked the wrong one.
Speaker 8: They're not going to back down, and they'n't pick a couple more.
Speaker 10: And they might find because there is human error at.
Speaker 8: All, these people that got to go back, they might find where they make a mistake, and they'll find that perfect seventeen year old that looks like he's twenty.
Speaker 9: Something, and they'll make a martyr out of him.
Speaker 10: There, they'll be a couple of more.
Speaker 4: They be a good.
Speaker 8: Minor, really tug at people's heart strings what we're doing to the children, And they just picked the wrong guy, and you're not.
Speaker 4: Gonna let it go.
Speaker 8: And as for the senator, this moron, I'll be careful here. He's gonna be the next Gavin Nowsan. I think this jack ass just wants to position himself to be the next coming. And look what he's done to run for president. That's what I think. I don't even know why I ask, because they'll be easy to be destroyed, But I think that's.
Speaker 9: What's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's in this student observation. You're right, it was. It was sort of ready fire aim with them selecting this El Salvador or this this gang member to be the bridge or the hill upon which they die. But yeah, you're right, and they won't admit error and they won't back down, and it just makes them look worse and worse because the more information that comes out, the more this gets talked about, the more people become aware that he has already been identified at two courts of law, as an MS thirteen gang member, that his wife did report him to the police for being a wife beater, and that there's nothing and nothing at all that is redeemable about this person's character, and that he did come into our country illegally in the first place. I mean, that's one of the weirdest elements of this. He was in here, he came in illegally. He's an illegal alien, and we're trying to bring him back into the country. They're facilitating like it's a second act of lawbreaking by you know, we get him out and then they'll bring him back in what so he can go through a deportation hearing and then get chucked out again, which is really, in the final analysis, exactly what would happen. So it's just that's what makes this all crazy. But yeah, you're right, there will be another one. This isn't the only one. They will find somebody who has been perhaps wrongfully deported, perhaps and then they'll make that the next poster child. But in the grand scheme of things, I mean, here's a really an interesting fact. Given the number of border crossings, get a load of the difference between President Biden's border policies and Trump's porter policies one and eighty nine thousand, six hundred and four, which are the number of illegal immigrants border patrol agents caught and released into the United States in one month. That will be December twenty twenty three. Again, the number one hundred and eighty nine thousand, six hundred and four one single month. The number of illegal immigrants agents caught and released in the United States in February twenty twenty five twenty. Has there been a new law put on the books?
Speaker 9: Nope?
Speaker 1: Did we need a new law put on the books? Nope. I remember them screaming their heads off about Donald Oh, it's Donald Trump's fault that we didn't get immigration reform. We the immigration reform bill, not even reform, basically solidified and codified into law. Biden's bought open border policy and Donald Trump was not in office at the time that that thing got shot down. The Republicans in Congress decided they didn't want to advance it because it would basically, you know, memorialized Biden's open border policies. It was a nonsensical bill in the first place, but they got all up in arms and riled up about it. Well, there's nothing we can do about it without a new piece of legislation. Nonsense. Donald Trump comes in office and look twenty Caughton released in one month versus one eighty nine, six hundred and four again in December twenty twenty three, one month. And this possibility with that vast quantity of numbers and we've heard numbers between ten and twenty million during the Biden administration and illegally coming into our country. Yeah, there may very well be someone in that mix who goes through some sort of deportation process who is wrongfully deported, and that person, that loan individual, become the next poster child for the Democrats to stream and cry about. But what about the other what ten million or more people that aren't supposed to be here and have no justifiable legal basis to stay in the country. It's like, you know, demonizing the entire police department because yeah, there's a bad egg in there. Go to work today. I don't care how big your building is or how many people work there. I bet there's one bad egg among all the other folks in your office that do great work. There's a bad one in there. Thus is life, Thus is society. Thus it has ever been mistakes can be made, and they are made, they can be undone, and they can be fixed. But when the Democrats get a hold of something like this, it's as if every single act, every single effort, is all bad, it's all demonized, it's all wrong, and that's just nonsense. By thirty seven fifty five Carcy Detalk Station QC. Kinetics not nonsense. It's to help get rid of your pain. You get our thrtis pain, you've been seeing the doctor. I know a lot of people that go to the doctor because our theright is pain. Maybe it hurts why you're in bed, Maybe it hurts when you put your feet down on the floor. Maybe you can't walk the dog, maybe you can't play pickleball, maybe you can't pick up the grandchildren. It's pain, knee pain, hit pain, wherever the pain happens to be. And their doctors talk to you about surgery, and you're thinking about surgery, and you're thinking about, well, the downsides of surgery, the risk that go along with surgery, the recovery time that goes along with surgery, and you're done with the pain meds. So what about thinking along a different line? And all natural approach aren't your own bodies healing properties to treat the root cause of our thritis pain. That's QC kinetics life changing for so many people, tens of thousands of satisfied patients throughout the United States. We've got them right here in Cincinnati now. And what you have is in office procedure with no surgery and no downtime, providing lasting relief from chronic joint pain. To find out if you're a good candidate, and I guess not everybody is, but listen, you get a free consultation up front, so why not take them up on and find out if QC kinetics regenitive properties and treatments are right for you. Here's the number to call for that free consultation. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine again five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Do you have a massive IRS problem?
Speaker 4: The o.
Speaker 1: Jenna nine. First, we want to vocass partly fid the skies. It'll become mostly sunny. They're predicting seventy two for the high overnight low of fifty with a few clouds. Sunny tomorrow with the highest seventy eight, a few clouds overnight down to fifty again and in mostly futy Thursday with just a slight chancellrain highest seventy nine, forty eight. Right now, time for first traffic.
Speaker 13: Fundly you see health Tramfic Center and you see healthy op fine comprehensive care that's so personal and make your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes, expect more. And you see health dot Com. Highway traffic send great shape this morning. No accidents to deal with. No delays in two downtown southbound seventy five included under fifteen minutes Sharonville to the bridge chuck Ingram on fifty five.
Speaker 2: Care see the talk station.
Speaker 1: By forty two. If you do, you have car c detalk station. Time for the stack is stupid. Let's start locally, shall we? Fox nineteen reporting from Ludlow, Kentucky. Loudlou City council members voted I guess yesterday to keep one of their council members after being accused of licking a city administrator's hand. Why are you doing that? After what they describe as hours of witness testimony, the council voted to keep Abigail Miller on the council. She said quote, I'm thankful. I'm thankful I got to stay where the people elected me to stay on city council. So I'm thankful specifically to mister Ziegler for keeping me on council. Close quote. Miller accused of licking a former police chief and now Ludlow City administrator Scott Smith after his interview. According to witness, Smith filed a complaining against Miller for sexual harassment and battery, claiming she licked his hands before hand rather before a job interview. Why are you doing that? I don't know if we ever going to find out to remove a member Apparently unanimous voters required. Miller's attorney claimed Smith, along with other witnesses, had a hand in manipulating the process to become city administrator after someone else was selected first. Smith denies the claim that he was trying to influence a council, saying, quote, it was no surprise that they came after me personally, making it everything about every issue other than what was issue at hand, And the issue at hand is that she licked me unwanted, and there's no punishment for it. Close quote. Smith has not stated whether he will file a criminal complaint. You see no answer to the question why are you doing that?
Speaker 10: Don't vote Democrat?
Speaker 1: In under what circumstances would you'd lick someone's hand? I mean, you know, is there a flag for that one? Joe, at least not in a public setting. Two teachers in Battle Louis battl Rouge, Louisiana, have been placed on leave after an altercation between them, according to authorities. One of the teachers now facing criminal charges. Baton Rouge Police Department said two teachers got into a fight bel air head Start around ten am last Wednesday. The officials say thirty five year old Ashley Daniels was issued to summons for misdemeanor simple battery court of officials. Both teachers were placed on administrative leave while the Bretton Rouge Police and the city parish Human Resource Department investigate head Start program, described as a preschool read in his program, typically serving children between the ages of three and five. Program manager doctor Carr Tina Roberts deferred comment on the matter to the parish's communications team. Spokeswoman Fallon Brown for the city parish wrote in a statement, the Safety and wellbeing of the children in our care as our highest priority. We will not tolerate conduct that compromises the integrity of our educational environment or the trust in our community. Children of Baton Rouse serve a safe, respectful and supportive learning atmosphere. Brown added that a critical incident report about the fight has been submitted to parish officials and is being reviewed as part of the investigation. Sadly, that's it no additional details on why they got into a fight, which is ultimately the best advice that you can probably take. Five point forty five right now. If you five k c DE talk station, get in touch with Chimneycare, Fireplace and Stove. If you have any type of chimney, then you need a chimney inspection because you might have water damage and it's free, free exterior evaluation. Protect your chimney from water damage. Make sure everything's okay. I don't know about the flashing or calking or what can cause water damage, but water damage can definitely be an issue when it comes to chimneys, and it's one of those things you might not have any idea that's going on. So save yourself huge headaches down the road. Book your appointment a Chimneycare fireplace and stove and them look at it for free. Now, if you have a wood burning fireplace or free standing stove or some other wood burning type unit like a self feeding wood waste pellet stove, get the woodburning sweeping evaluation the Spring special that has only one sixty nine ninety nine plus tax, and they will do the exterior chimney evaluation that goes along with that, so they'll check your whole thing inside and out with the video camera inspection. A certified chimney sweep will sweep it out, make sure everything is safe so you can enjoy that fireplace when well, when the weather gets cold again. So the Spring special is going on. The free exterior and the wood burning sweep in evaluation only one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine plus tax a plus with a better business bureau locally undoperated since nineteen eighty eight, call them up five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, book the appointment five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, or book it online. Go to Chimneycareco dot com. Fifty five KRC the talk station Harri's the weather forecast from Channel nine we have a part lease. Cloudy sky is going to be mostly sunny at some point. Today's seventy two for the high, end of fifty overnight with some clouds sunny and seventy eight Tomorrow, a few clouds over night and fifty for the low again. And on thursdayssist a slight chance rain, mostly cloudy day with the highest seventy nine forty eight. Right now, time for traffic from.
Speaker 13: The UCL Traffic Centery. You see health you'll find comprehensive. That's so personal it make sure best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at ucehelp dot com. Highways not bad to deal with this morning north found seventy five and northbound fourth seventy one. Folk Wide open coming into downtown. No overnight work crews are slowing things down. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five forty or five fifty one VideA five krsit the talk station. Happy Tuesday to you. Going back to this takers duvide men admitted to smoking a joint during a traffic stop. Richland police officers is Mississippi pulled over the vehicle for a traffic violation officer smelled weed. The driver, Carl Dominio Demino, fifty eight years old, admitted to smoking and handed the officer of the joint. It was at that point the officer carried out a probable cause search of the vehicle and found more than one hundred and twenty ecstasy pills, more than three pounds of pure ecstasy or MDMA, five pounds of psychedelic mushroom, twelve files of pure LSD, half a pound of marijuana, and two digital scales street vet street value two hundred grand. Not surprisingly, he was arrested charged with drug trafficking, and police say that he had been arrested more than twenty times previously and had been convicted of at least a dozen felonies in seven states. That was where I was going. They go to Cambria County, Pennsylvania, where authorities there say local man's now facing charges after being accused of inappropriately touching a male employee at an area sheets store earlier in the month. Please say, forty nine year old Keith Poplinsky allegedly groped the employee well he was reportedly cleaning the coffee machines at the grouser street sheets location. Why are you doing that? Cord of the affida. But I think you can come up with your own conclusion on that, Joe, Please say the leg Yeah, there you are. Ledge incident captured on Yes the stores surveillance footage in best gotta say. Poplenski was reportedly waiting for a food order when he proceeded to repeatedly touch the victim near his groin area. How hard is it? Well, since it was an unwelcome advanced, Joe, I'm gonna go with not very police note of the employee did tell Poplensky to stop touching him?
Speaker 4: What mean?
Speaker 1: Court to the surveillance video authority say that after the incident, Poplinski allegedly attempted to shake the employee's hand. Please say the victim told obviously he did not know Poplinski personally and only knew him as a frequent customer of the store. Poplenski charged with misdemeanors for disorderly conduct and open lewdness. A man who police say was erratic and bit an officer during an arrest, suffered a medical emergency and dropped dead. Fulton police officers first bought of the man until about twelve thirty in the morning after closing hours at Lemon Park Corning Department news released Please say the man looked to be holding a smoldering cardboard box and was acting erratically. As more officers showed up, police said the man became uncooperative and began to physically resist. More officers then called to provide assistance, and according to the department, that took several of them to gain control of the guy and put him in restraints. As officers were taking the man into custody, he violently bit an officer on the arm, causing injuries. Fulton Fire Department were trying to treat both the suspect and the officer. Several minutes later. According to the release the arrest, he appeared to have a medical emergency. Police said. Paramedics began life saving measures and took the man to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking this would have more of an Epstein air of mystery to it, you know, like he was put in his cell and then they came back later and that's when they found him dead. Yeah, well that could be that the police officer was poisonous. They supposed the small potential of that officer who was bitten, was treated at the hospital and then released. Investigators with the orange kinted District Attorney's Office responded for an independent investigation into the death.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 1: Now, you heard, probably at the top of the air news I did this other one. Some idiot went around with a chainsaw and cut down dozens of trees all across downtown Laws Angeles.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: What is to be gained by that? Anyhow, the mystery will never be answered or solved. Stick around at six o'clock hour coming, I've got more to talk about. Your phone calls are always welcome. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk. I'll be right back covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 11: Every day, promises made, promises kept.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talk station. It's six oh five, coming up at six or six fifty five kr CEB talk station right the time. I see you, wishing everyone a happy Tuesday and inviting you to stick around. Looking forward to Dave Williams for the Taxpayer Protection Line. So we'll be on in an hour. First topic, Congress utter disregard for a fiscal responsibility. I just laugh at that. It's like, you know, yeah, we're thirty six coming up with thirty seven trillion dollars in the hole. Your debt services are trillion dollars a year. That's our credit card interest rate payment. I mean, yeah, we've got disregre utter disregard for fiscal responsibility. And yes, Republicans and Democrats, everyone across the board bears responsibility for that. They'll talk about the need to extend Trump tax cuts, which, of course deadline's approaching on that reconciliation I think is the mechanism for that. Dave Williams will address those topics, follow by the legal expert Steve Goodin from a Porter right, excellent lawyer he is. He's going to break down the Supreme Court's decision on the venezuel and the prisoners inside scoop with Bright Barton News. Fast forward to eight oh five Bob Price, the Texas Border Associate editor. He'll talk about the MS thirteen gang members having basically more rights than Americans, and also the Democratic judge I had to resign after harboring a gang member in his and his wife's home, which is just the most bizarre story. Plus it is Tuesday, so we get the Daniel Davis Deep Dive with the latest on Ukraine and Russia. Feel free to call love to hear from the listeners of Something You Want to Talk About five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk go with pound five fifty on AT and T phones. We were talking about this insane Senator Chris van Holland and his trip down to visit this Kilmar Armando Arbregio Garzia guy. And I've had Ken Blackwell in the program many many times over the years. Just think, really, I think the world of Ken Blackwell. And he addressed that in a broader context and is uh an opinion piece he wrote for town Hall, And I thought it was, you know, he made some student observations and you know, sort of illustrating the Trump administration moving in the right direction as contrasted to the Biden administration, who basically was going after well moms and dads who cared about the content of what their children were learning in school. How did he bring all those together? Don't tell Senator Chris van Holland, but the On April seventeenth, the Department of Justice released detailed evidence demonstrating how Kilmar Armando Igo Garcia, whom Senator Van Holland and his fellow Democrats falsely portrayed as an innocent Maryland father, is not only an illegal immigrant, but also a violent member of the rural Ms thirteen gang. Apartment of Homeland Security also provided court documents showing Garcia's wife had previously sought the domestic violence restraining order against him, accusing him of assault and other forms of abuse. It's the clearest sign yet that the adults are back in charge of protecting America's homeland, and that's great for America's safety. This degree of coordination between the Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security under Trump's leadership stands in start sharp contrast to the Biden administration, where both agencies work together to advance the Biden administration's radical political agenda instead of protecting public safety. Under the leadership then Secretary Aleander Maiorchis, Biden's DHS did everything could to maximize the mass illegal immigration of suspected terrorists and violent criminals who preyed on American citizens. Secretary of MYIARCHUS stopped construction of Trump's border wall, and kept Ice and Border patrol from doing their jobs when a surgeon border crossings Biden specifically asked for became a political liability for Democrats, and Attorney General Mery Garland coordinated to massively expand temporary protected status and created the CHNV program, parolling hundreds of thousands of unvetted migrants into the US interior, complete with an app to streamline the process. Things weren't any better at Biden's Department of Justice. Garland presided over a DOJ that targeted Catholic parishes, inflated to domestic extremism statistics, and labeled concerned parents as potential terrorists. Remember those days, Peaceful pro life activists were arrested at gunpoint, while left wing extremists who threatened Supreme Court justices or firebombed crisis pregnancy centers were ignored. You know, and you can think about all the violence that was you wielded on our cities with ANTIFI and Black Lives Matter groups and these crazy leftists running them up in the streets, throwing at frozen bottles of water at police officers and fireworks and torching buildings, doing literally millions of dollars worth of damage. Do you ever hear about any prosecutions for them? Nothing. Garland also appointed Special Council Jack Smith under dubious legal authority to imprison Biden's chief political rival. At the same time, the DOJ's Anti Trust Division attempted to blame private companies like Visa for the inflation caused by Biden's federal overspending. That's not an exaggeration. When Biden's big government stimulus spending helped drive inflation to a thirty year high. The DOJ's response was the sue Visa for charging merchants roughly zero point two to three percent in debit card transaction fees, translating into about fourteen cents on a sixty dollars purchase. The case was an embarrassing attempt to scapegoat to private company for Democrat induced inflation. Added all up, and it becomes clear that Biden's DOJ and DHS were not focused on public safety, national security, or the rule of law. They were focused on politics. Now that's changing. Trump's team is showing the country what it looks like when the DOJ and DHS returned to the core mission of protecting American citizens. They're working together to go after real threats. Not parents, not pro lifers, not credit card companies, but violent gang members, abusers, and foreign nationals who break our laws and endanger our communities. Restoring credibility and functionality of these agencies after four years of abuse is a significant step in rebuilding trust with the American people. Real justice means enforcing the law fairly, consistently, and with the goal of public safety. And for the first time in four years, that's finally happening. You know, I look back on the four years of the Biden administration as I reflect on Ken Blackwell's words, it is really an amazing thing to behold, and most notably the realities of that open border. Look at what happened. Cities overrun, I mean cities that are already struggling financially, overrun schools, overwhelmed, children who can't speak English, barely can speak English, if at all, holding back your children from getting an education because we have to accommodate those kids. They've got to learn English. Resources precious scarce resources allocated to dealing with schools overwhelmed by a bunch of young people coming in out of nowhere based on an open border, intentionally open border strategy. And I find it out that it's like no one ever really wanted to get to the bottom of the whys and wherefores that the Biden administration was engaged in and letting every human being in the world come into our country. I know they were all hoping to make them citizens someday and get Democrat voters and everything, but you know that's not going to happen, at least I don't see it happening. And look what it had the effect of doing. Donald Trump won the presidency, and that may be in large part because of Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, who obviously was cognitively impaired, and apparently every single human being working with the Biden administration knew it and covered it up. Books are coming out from people who were otherwise defenders of Joe Biden during this period of time when we all could see his cognitive decline. You know, believe your own eyes, there he is stumbling around, sounded like a complete idiot. Something's wrong with the man. We all knew and could easily figure it out. No, no, no, sharpest men in the room. No no, no, his defenders would say, defenders who are now coming out with books talking about how his impairment was well known among the staff, and they did everything they could to hide it from the world. I mean, we were lied to over and over again. We the American people who elected these clowns to ride herd over affairs and past legislation or otherwise, you know, dictate the terms and conditions of our life. We find out were absolute liars and pivoting over. They allowed our country to be overrun with people who had no legal wor right to be in our country, and yet soak up all the valuable resources that we can barely manage for our own populace. And it took the Trump administration to come in with Elon Musk to find out that all the Social Security numbers that are out there for people who are three hundred years old or whatever, they're being used for nefarious purposes. Checks are going out to people who shouldn't be getting checks, and illegal immigrants who have no right to work in this country legally are using social Security numbers to work. One little sliver of what Doze is uncovered, but the damage that was done that was all intentional. And as I turned back to that gallup pole with people's in Democrats' confidence in Congress and their elected officials is down in the bottom of the barrel. Do you think maybe they got it wrong? You think of all the inroads that were made into the black population and the Hispanic population in this country when Trump got elected and won the popular vote, when you look at the numbers and the statistics that show, yes, many people in the black community and many people in this Spanic community voted for Donald Trump in numbers that were really surprising to the Democrats. Oh my god, what's going on here? Maybe people woke up, Maybe people understood that what the Democrats were doing to America was not good for Americans generally, regardless of what race, or religion, or ethnicity or whatever they are. And now they're running around organizing protests and screaming fascist and Nazi, just screaming at the top of their lungs as if that's a policy platform that that's going to get them elected. Just exhibitions of outright rage and anger. How do you what do you translate that into in terms of you know what I want to be elected because I plan on doing the following rage, rage, anger, anger, Nazi, nazi nazi. Yeah, but what do you plan on doing? What's what's your idea for the What's what's your recipe for success in America for all American people? What do you plan on doing? Rage? Rage, anger, anger, anger?
Speaker 2: You know, let them go.
Speaker 1: I I've said it before. I just like they seem to be digging themselves their own hole. I'm just befuddled by the whole thing. And no, I don't think Trump's perfect. I'm a little worried about this trade war that's coming. I'm a little concerned about what these tariffs are going to do. Legitimate concerns shared by people of all political stripes. I mean, go ahead, read about it all the time. I don't know if that's right or wrong. I'm gonna find out myself along with you got my popcorn out. There's not a damn thing I can do about it except live through whatever happens, and you know what, maybe you'll end up working out, maybe it won't. We're living in an experiment here. But at least he's trying to right this ship, and most notably in the area of illegal immigration. He's trying to get rid of the worst of the worst, and you got this idiot Van Holland going down and entertaining and hoping to bring back an MS thirteen gang member who beats the crap out of his wife. Keep digging, Brian, You're gonna have to hang on. I just looked up and saw the clock and saw that you're on the phone. I'm happy to take your call. All calls are welcome here in the Morning Show five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk. You know what maybe I need to do is take a walk through Gay to Heaven Cemetery, Montgomery. I mean, it sounds a little interesting to be walking through a cemetery, but it's a beautiful, serene that wonderfully maintained setting, and you know, it's open for everyone to enjoy. It's a park like rolling hills, maturei stree, mature trees. The landscaping is all absolutely perfect and seasonal flowers spring time with the flowers popping up, the reflective water features. It's a tranquil atmosphere. It's a place where you can be prayerful and reflective, and you know, it's it's a good place to find some peace in the crazy world we find ourselves in. So join the atmosphere at gay To Heaven Cemetery. It is open for everyone, ministering to the Tristate for over seventy seven years and honoring life on sacred ground. To learn more, just head on over to the website Gateofheaven dot org. That's gateof Heaven dot org fifty five KRC. Guys, are you tired of there's your Channeline weather poecasts partly cloudy and then turn mostly sunny today seventy two for the high down to fifty over night with a few clouds sunny. Tomorrow is seventy eight, few clouds overnight fifty and on Thursday, I the mostly cloudy day with just a slight chance of rain and a highest seventy nine. Right now it's forty nine. Time for traffic.
Speaker 2: From the u See Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 13: If you see Health, you'll find comprehensive care that's so personal and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care from better outcomes. Expect more at u seehealth dot com. Highway traffic doing just fine, no meanjor problems into downtown. As of yet, crews are going to be inspecting a railroad trest all on Mount Carmel Road, and until they do today, it's closed between Broadwell and round Bottom and Anderson Township.
Speaker 2: Chuck Ingram on fifty five care and see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Twenty three THIK five KRCD talk stations jump straight to the phone. Frian was kind enough to hold over the break. Brian, thanks for holding. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 10: Hey, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 9: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely loud and clear.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 10: So I remember before the election, Brian, you were I seemed like you and I were listening. You were saying, like Trump is the devisive you know, is there anyone else better? And at the time when I was listening to you, I was getting frustraed. I was one of this kind of you know, I'm a Trump for guy. Yeah, you do you see anyone at this point now that he would say, h there's no one better than Trump. I mean, when you look around at Congress and the different politicians, do you see someone else that would.
Speaker 4: Job? No.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I am actually shocked and amazed at what he's been able to accomplish because I think he had that first four years under his belt. He had to learn the system, learn the process, deal with the idiots and the bureaucrats, and figure it out. And then so he hit the ground running. He hit the ground sprinting. I've been amazed at what he's been able to do, and I'm very happy the man got elected. You know, and I listen, I can't read, you know, tea leaf reading is you know, everybody's political. Every It's like being an economist. You know, you guess and maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong. I had my reservations, obviously, I spoke out loud about them. He got the nomination. He beat the crap out of Kamala Harrison. That doesn't surprise me, because she was a clown in a buffoon. But what he's been able to accomplish in the first, you know, a couple of months of his presidency has been amazing. And I think that's because he had a team behind the scenes, knew exactly the direction that they wanted to go, and had everything ready so that he could hit the ground running. I mean, all did' you should think, Brian, all those executive orders had already been drafted and piled up in a room somewhere before he got elected. I mean they had to have been he was ready to go, and it's been impressive, so absolutely, I eat my words. I'm glad he's there. I'm glad he's doing the job he's doing, and I wish him all the best in the world. My only concern happens to be with tariffs.
Speaker 2: But you know what, what do I know.
Speaker 1: I'm not an economist. I don't play one on radio. I just I know about the smooth Holly Terriff Act and how bad it was for our economy here. But we'll see what happens. The world's a different place now. But yeah, yeah, you're right, Brian, no question about it. I think we're much better off. Chuck, you don't mind holding I'd be happy to take your call right out of the gate. I am out of time. It is six twenty six, and I got to mention Peter Shabree Kellerwilliams seven Hills. Because you want a great real estate team, you want Peter Shabree and his team at Keller Williams seven Hills. They're the best in the business. It's a summon an outstanding team. And it's important that you get value out of your real estate agent. Where you've got a real estate agent for a buyer or for a seller's agent, there are you can't beat them. They're just it's just their their hands down five star experiences. What you're going to get, love it or leave it. If they're your a buyer's agent, they find you a home, and if you don't love it during the first year, you're like, uh, oh, made a big mistake. They know that they're going to do the right job by you in finding the home, but if for some reason it doesn't work out, they'll sell it for free if you want to sell it in the first year. Just to guarantee from the Sabri Group of Keler Williams Seven Hills, they know what they are doing again. Five star experiences. What you're going to get To reach them, call them up five one three seven zero eight three thousand. Five one three seven zero eight three thousand, go to the website just drop the five one three seven zero eight three thousand dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 11: Waking up on the right side.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 14: In this new poll that came out about potential twenty twenty eight candidates a Yelle youth poll. It points out it found that both men are upside down with their party's young voters, and they found a plurality of Democrats would vote for Kamala Harris twenty seven point five percent, AOC twenty one point three percent, Pete Buddha Judge Pothold Pete fourteen percent. No other Democrat got more than five percent of the votes. The top three candidates were the same among young Democrats only with even stronger support for Harris at thirty seven point four percent a Casio Cortes at twenty eight point two percent, which, by the way, if your Kamala, you should be paying very close attention to it, from.
Speaker 1: Coast to coast, from c to Shining Sea. It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 14: Now, don't get suckered into the same old free phone game by Big Wireless that comes with a lot of fine print plus plus plus plus oh. In other words, you pay more and more and more. At the end of the day you paid for that quote free phone three times over. There is a better way. Pure talk. My cell phone provider, a veteran own company, my sponsor, my wireless company has a much better offer. A free phone with a qualifying plan for just thirty five bucks a month, and you get a brand new Samsung Galaxy A twenty six. Just make the switch to pure Talk for thirty five bucks a month, you get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, fifteen gigs of data with mobile hotspot and roaming, all in America's most dependable five G network. Just i'le pound two to fifty say the keyword save now, and Pure Talks US customer service team will help you make the switch in as little as ten minutes. Again, pound two to fifty keywords save now. Get your free Samsung Galaxy with a qualifying plan when you switch to Pure Talk Wireless Buy Americans for Americans.
Speaker 6: This reboard is sponsored by One Hour Heating and Air Conditions.
Speaker 1: Jene nine says the following about the weather. We got partly cloudy turning mostly Sunday today seventy two for the high fifty overnight with a few clouds. Sunday Tomorrow is seventy eight, few clouds every night down to fifty again and a mostly cloudy day Thursday. Just anxiety chance of rain high of seventy nine, forty eight right now, traffic time.
Speaker 13: From that, you see up traffic Center, you see health. You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes, Expect more, and you seehealth dot com. Highway traffic in pretty good shape, with the exception of southbound two seventy five now backing enough pay us the Lawrence Fird Ramp and a slow go onto the Carroll Cropper thanks to the ongoing construction. Chuck Ingram on fifty five kre see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty Tuesday, and a happy one to You're gonna get straight to the phones. Chuck was kind enough to hold over the brake. Chuck, welcome to the Morning Show. Thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 9: All right, good morning. I'm not a smart guy. But didn't the Trump say that these MS thirteen and that other game is a terrorist organization?
Speaker 1: Yes, he designated them as a foreign terrorist organization.
Speaker 9: Okay, so when that senator went down there, that's aiding them, betting.
Speaker 1: He could probably make that argument, Chuck. I haven't say anybody else make that argument yet, but yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Mean if I did it with ISIS or the Taliban I would go to jail.
Speaker 1: I yeah, yeah, honestly, I don't know what the legal ramifications are, what the legal the points are, the factors that go into actually fulfilling the aiding and a betting. But it sure looks it sure looks like it. They're right, it does. That's what makes it. That's what makes it so stupid. You know that somebody else called in and like you know, they maybe they inadvertently glombed onto this guy thinking he really was this in sent father and as it turns out, no, he's been adjudicated a gang member and he's a wife beater. His wife turned him into the cops. And I mean, they picked the wrong guy. But apparently this is the hill they want to die on now. So yeah, we'll aiding it a better terrorism on top of it. Let them let him keep it up, chuck right, let him.
Speaker 4: Going.
Speaker 1: Thanks man, that was good. I appreciate the call.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I suppose if he brought him back, and it wouldn't that be you know, again, the original it broke the broke the law coming across the border in the first instance, because he was not legally authorized to enter the country. So and then if if he brought him back in this. Wouldn't that be like a double offense. You know, we can make all kinds of arguments. Let's see what Pat's got this morning. Pat, Welcome to the Morning Show. Happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 15: Same to you, Brian. There are more and more.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 15: I don't know if it's Congress or senators, but apparently I think they're already down there and they're also trying to get this Guarcia guy out. But what I noticed Trump had showed a picture of his hands, but when he was down there with Van Holland, his hands were under the table. He never had his hands above the table because apparently the tattoos on his hands apparently showed the gang.
Speaker 3: Yeahver their thing is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've read that he has MS thirteen I guess across his knuckles or something like that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, So anyway, sweetheart, you'd be careful and pray for the children.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, take care of yourself, appreciate the call as always. Yeah, I didn't. I hadn't observed that in the interview that he was hiding his hands. But yeah, apparently his well tattooed, as most of those MS. Thirteen folks are. And you know, think about that as a point of evidence. If you're trying to prove somebody as a member of MS thirteen, if you've got an MS thirteen tattoo, I mean, I'm not sure that that is proof positive that you're an MS thirteen gang member. But who among us would go out and get an MS thirteen tattoo if we weren't affiliated with MS thirteen one, because you probably don't want to be affiliated with him if you're not, so why would you want people to think you are? And second, if an MS thirteen gang member sees you with an MS thirteen tattoo and knows you not to be part of their gang, I imagine you might get a world of hurt unleashed on you or appropriating their gang symbol, just saying let's see what Mike Scott, Mike, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 16: And right now, the guy for thirteen is the Democrats want to bring him back. But how are they going to bring him back? As the President said.
Speaker 11: I'm not going to give him back.
Speaker 16: Trump said, now he's not coming back. That one of them bringing back that would be given trafficking. So they get in trouble for that.
Speaker 1: Well, That's kind of what I was thinking, because you're facilitating, you know, an illegal immigrant gang member, and I guess terrorist organization member coming into the country would go back to that aiding and abetting a terrorist organization kind of thing. Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. None of this makes any sense, which is what's so baffling about all of this. I mean, if you are they incapable of stepping outside of themselves and you know, licking their finger and testing the political wins to see if this has actually any appeal even among their own constituents, I just think they're locked in their own echo chamber that they think this is what everyone really truly wants. So maybe I'm the one in an echo chamber. I just don't I mean, I just don't see it as you know, good for America, good for American politics. None of this is positive for the American populist generally speaking, regardless of political stripe. You know, I kind of feel the same way about this, them falling on the sort of of allowing you know, trans athletes to compete against women in women's sports. Now, if you're a parent, I mean, this is like something in a conversation I had with Christopher Smith, and all the time, he's got a daughter, she's a swimmer. He doesn't want men competing against his daughter. They have an unfair physical advantage. And I'll go back to world records. Look at all the world records. In pretty much any damn sport out there, men have an advantage, and yet they stand up. Main democrats want of women their own constitution to codify allowing trans athletes in girls sports. Is that really what the City is of Maine actually want, because if it is, I'm baffled by that. I'm just it makes absolutely no sense to me. And it's not that I have some sort of ill will or hatred towards someone because they believe they're of a different gender. Actually, on many levels, feel sorry for them. And you know, don't you know, you don't have to have pity for me. But you know, from a logical, reasonable and fairness standpoint, I don't mind that you live among us in society. I don't bear any ill will towards you as a member of society. Get a job, go to work, participate, you go vote, do what you need to do. But when it comes down to participating against women in sports, that's not fair. Six thirty seven fifty five k s the talk station chime in five and three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talking get yourself USA Insulation get a free inspection. I usually bring it. The free inspection is great because they'll give you a free quote on USA Insallation's Premium foam in your exterior home. But if you're one of those homes that is older but not pre mid seventies, then you probably have insulation in the exterior walls. And I love using my daughter's home as an example because we bought USA Premium Foam as the housewarming gift for her and her fiance. Now, they only had R twelve in the house when it was built, and that was R twelve back then in the late seventies when it was built, and it does not have or did not have R twelve insulate insulative capacity because the stuff breaks down over time, so it isn't insulating as well. So if you're in that situation, that's what a free inspection's all about. They'll figure out what's in the wall, if anything, and whether you can benefit by the premium foam, And I'm telling you you can benefit by it. It's the highest R value foam in the market, made right here in the state of Ohio, and they have done thousands of homes and everybody gets a smile on their face and the only regret you'll have is, geez, why didn't I do this sooner? You know, the heat of summer is going to be barren down upon us in virtually no time. You are going to be running your air conditioner and it's going to cost you a fortune. Energy bills keep going up, guaranteed savings from USA Insulation, and the comfort will be noticeable and proven and comfort from day one. Quieter home to start with, but that the distribution of your HVAC is going to be noticeably improved. So if you got that hot room in your house, you can ever seem to get a cool down, that problem will be solved. And you saved money and it only ninety nine dollars a month interest free. Many of my listeners have done this and they save more than that. The product pays for itself. It qualifies you for a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit when you're doing next year's taxes, So take advantage of that or don't as the case may be, it's like getting a check for twelve hundred dollars. So call for the free inspection and get the free quote and get it done. You'd be glad you did five one three three eight one three six two six five three three eight one fund learn more online. It's usainsallation dot net.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Terror Joenline says the following about the weather. Today's weather partly cloudy, turning sunny, seventy two for the high over nine, a couple of clouds in will of fifty, mostly sunny skys Tomorrow seventy eight for the high, down to fifty again overnight with again a few clouds. Thursday at mostly cloudy day going up to seventy nine along with a very slight chance of rain forty eight degrees. Right now, it's time for a traffic update.
Speaker 2: Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center. You see help.
Speaker 13: You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at uc help dot com. Southbound two seventy five loading up now between Lawrenceburg the Lawrence Burn ramp and the Carrol Cropper Bridge. You need to add next to three to four minutes minimum to get into northern Kentucky traffic. Elsewhere doing okay, Chuck Ingram on fifty five kre and see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Coming to a six forty three fifty five KRCV talks station after Tuesday five one three seven eighty two to three talk looking for to David Williams Taxpayer Text Alliance. After the top of the air, News and Steve Gooden, our legal expert, can to be talking about the Supreme Court decision regarding Venezuelan prisoners. Also inside scoop, we'll talk Texas Border associated ator Bob price Adato five on the MS thirteen gang members having more rights than Americans dominant topic of conversation this morning. Plus this crazy Democrat judge had to resigned after harboring a mster or a trade deer AGWAD gang member. It's a crazy story. Democrat judge in News Mexico had just resigned from the bench last month after immigration agents arrested this TDA gang member living at this judge's home, entered illegally in Eagle Pass, Texas, then was released on an immigration parole because the facilities were overcrowded, so it was one of those catch and release kind of guys. Then moved to New Mexico. Federal prosecutors in the District of New Mexico alledged to this twenty three year old guy named Christian Ortega Lopez illegally in possession of a firearm and has ties to guess the violent Venezuelan gang trend. Deer Agua designated as a foreign terrorist organization, so police arrested this guy executing a search warrant at the home of this New Mexico magistrate, Judge Joel Kano and his wife, Nancy Kano, former police officer, allowed Ortego Lopez to file a requests for immigration reliefs using the judge's residential address. Court exhibits also posted on social media show the foreign national posing with the judge, and these photographs are all over the place. Court records showed that Ortego Lopez Venezuela Nashal entered the United States illegally again at Eagle Pass during the peak of the Biden border crisis December of twenty twenty three, when one hundred and eighty nine thousand people were caught and released in that one month, so the eagle passed. Detention facilities overcrowded, so they let him go. Social media posts obtained by the US Attorney's Office for the District of New Mexico showed Ortego Lopez and other illegal aliens at a shooting range, possessing multiple firearms and a large quantity of handgun and rifle ammunition, and one image the man holding an AR fifteen rifle in one hand and a semi autgomatic pistol. In another video showed the Venezuelan migrant and possession of another AR fifteen equipped with a suppressor, fired the rifle until it was empty, then reloaded it with a new magazine and continued to fire. This accord of the statement from the US Attorney's Office. Photos of the video showed Ortego Lopez displaying gang tattoos reflecting he's a trend de Iragua member. This get his report of the Venezuelan national move to l pass so after being released by the border patrol agents, then he roomed with five other people and while living there he met Nancy Kanno, the judge's wife, and began doing some construction and handyman jobs for her, and at that point she extended an offer for this guy to move into what they call the casita behind her home. I guess it's like an outbuilding or something. Other images from Ortega Lopez his cell phone, obtained by Breitbart show graphic images of multiple decapitated and mutilated bodies. This is the kind of guy you want to invite in your house. Hey, Joe, you got any extra space in your house? Ortego Lopez currently in the Donna Ana Kunty Detention Center where he's ards with being an illegal alien in possession of firearms. At this point, it isn't clear if Judge Conna or his wife Nancy will be charged with harboring an illegal alien or providing material sport too a foreign terrorist organization. Going back to the point the caller made earlier, can that senator be charged with supporting a foreign terrorist organization by visiting the guy in prison in albert El Salvador, don'na. We'll see if he brings them back. What might happen? This is just crazy. Six forty seven fifty five kc DE talk station. They'll go away a little more to talk about before we get to Dave Williams after the top of the Hour News And at this point I get to mention Prestigian Terriers, because what a wonderful man John Ryan is and he's the guy that you'll be working with when you get in touch with Prestigian Terriers. Really really, I always like say he's a sweet guy, just so pleasant, easy to work with, and he has done so many kitchens over the past thirty five years. That's exclusively what the man does. He did our kitchen, We love it. You don't have to go to full freight, gut the whole thing and start from scratch like we did. Maybe you just want to replace cabinets and countertops. He's all right, I gotta work with for that. But whether your kitchen's big or small or anything in between, regardless of the size of the project, he's done so many he's got great ideas, he's seen it all, and he's your true partner from initial design to final installation. The only guy you need to contact with. You don't need to deal with the creuse. He takes care of everything coordination, making sure everything goes off without a hitch, so with you every step of the way, and a great guy to work with. You'll you'll find him very enjoyable to work with for kitchens, So give him a call five one three two four seven zero two two nine A plus with the BBB Prestige Interiors. You can find him online Prestige one two three dot com. That's Prestige one two three dot com. Fifty five KRC. Here's your channel nine first one and one to forecast. We have a partly cloudy to day. It'll turn mostly sunny at some point. Seventy three is going to be the high. Overnight little fifty with a few clouds, sunny skies. Tomorrow is seventy eight. A few clouds again overnight little fifty Tomorrow night than Thursday and mostly cloudy. Day was just a slight chance of rain and a highest seventy nine forty eight degrees. Right now, Time for a traffic update.
Speaker 2: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 13: If you see healthy time comprehensive care that's so personal and makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more a you seehealth dot com. Highway traffic continues to build the heaviest of step bend two seventy five between the Lawrence Burg Ramp and the Carroll Cropper Bridge thanks to the ongoing construction elsewhere north then seventy five just beginning to build at Kyle's Stop. Found seventy five heavyer through Walchlan Chucking Ram month fifty five care seeing the talk.
Speaker 1: Station six fifty two fifty five care CD talk station just heard that commercial for Herbert and I had asked Joyce said he's still alive. Huh, Just isn't that a tribute concert? So no, he's ninety and bully for him anyway, if you're my age, you remember when those songs were playing on the radio all the time. You need to get a real ID, and I guess the deadline is coming as fast approaching, so hurry up and get your real ID. That is, if you plan on flying American is going to need a real ID, federally compliant driver's license, or other identification that meets higher standards than your plain old state issues license in order to easily travel by air. That according to the Department of Homeland Security on their website, only legal US citizens or residents can get one of these identification cards. You can still use your passport instead of real ID for domestic air travel, but that just puts the illegal immigrants out of the running in terms of flying domestically. Now they can and get driver's licenses in a whole bunch of states. I think there's like nineteen states that allow illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses, and this has been going on for years. But when the real ID kicks in, that's not going to cut it. Domestic air travelers are in the nation illegally presently required to present a valid and updated photo ID to board a flight, but as of the believe it's the fifth of May, if I have the date correctly, that's not going to work anymore. Accord to Department of Homeland Security memo outlining Trump administration's motivation, because this was delayed for a while, they're going to enforce the real ID law to prevent those in the country illegally from flying, with the exception of self deportation on an international flight. According to the memo, under Biden, illegal aliens use non compliant IDs from sanctuary cities to board flights, but real IDs higher security standards make it nearly impossible to forge legitimate documents, ensuring only verified travelers can fly. This closes the gaping vulnerabilities Biden's policies created preventing criminals and potential terrorists from exploiting our aviation system as seen during nine to eleven. When fraudulent IDs enabled attacks DHS and TSA are clear. The only place in illegal aliens should be flying is home. Under Secretary Christy Nolmes leadership, illegal aliens will be barred from domestic flights with one exception. Illegal aliens self deporting on international flights will be allowed to board without real ID, encouraging their exit from the United States. That is again a statement directly from the memo. Now some are against this, including Congressom Massey. I don't know how the idea of election integrity came in, but Congressome Massey I mentioned this. Big brother. If you think real ideas about election integrity, you're abing to be sorely disappointed, someone has lied to you, or you're engaging in wishful thinking. Please don't shoot the messenger. Real ID is a two thousand and five George Bush era Patriot Act overreach that went completely unenforced until Trump got in office. Let me guess he's playing four D chess and I should just go along.
Speaker 4: With it.
Speaker 1: Those from a couple of Massi's posts. Anyway, onto the first Trump administration pushed back on the real ID October twenty twenty deadline because of the pandemic. But then the Biden administration did kick in the deadline, which happened to be May seventh. So if you're wondering where the deadline came in, then you can just point to the Biden administration. Whether you like real ID or not. But I've had one for years. I never really looked at it as a big brother kind of thing. I mean, they've got all the information on me that they check for real ID anyhow. But you're going to have to get one if you plan on fly six fifty six. Dave Williams coming up next, Taxpayer Protection Alliance, followed by Steve Gooden, who's going to provide a thorough and thoughtful analysis of the Supreme Court decision regarding the Venezuela and prisoners. That'll take place at seven thirty. I sure hope you can stick around covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 4: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 17: Fifty five KRC the talk station. This report is sponsored by fifty five RCD talk station. Happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 1: Return with Steve Gooden at the bottom of the area to give us some breakdown on the Supreme Court decision about the Venezuelan prisoners. But in the meantime, welcome back from the Taxpayer Protection Alliance Dave Williams. Always good to have you on the phone, Dave, Welcome.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Brian, a belated happy Easter and hope you had a really nice, quiet Easter.
Speaker 1: I did, and at the end of my I had a week off last week, which a mental health week off is kind of what I was calling it, because every once in a while you got to take some time to exhale, and so I was able to do that and really was enjoyable. Getting back into the gear of things has been a little challenging for me the day. It's like, you need a vacation, a week of vacation, to come off your week of vacation.
Speaker 3: So, wait, did you go to Al Savador last week?
Speaker 4: No? I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try to spring some gang members in El Salvador. Yeah, seacat prison. Anyhow, Now I stayed at home and slept and stared at the back of my eyelids for real extra like the time Dave I got the biggest kick because Joe Strecker does what we call the rundown, and it shows me who's going to be on the program and also the topics that we will be discussing. Dave Williams at seven oh five, Congress utter disregard for fiscal responsibility. That's making making me laugh all morning, because you know, as long as I've been alive and I'll be sixty in September, Man, it's just been the order of business. They always disregard fiscal responsibility. But this is you're gonna have to break this down for my listeners in me because they're in the process of doing this reconciliation thing. So the Senate's got a version, their House has got a version. The Senate only is requiring four billion dollars in spending cuts. Is that four billions is the Congressional Budget Office does its budget and that's four billion over ten years.
Speaker 6: That's four billion over ten years. And that's not even a cut, No, it's not. It's it's a flesh wound as money. Python would say, you know, this is something that is very problematic because reconciliation is key to getting back to tax cuts and extending the tax cuts.
Speaker 3: So they have to do this. They have to come up with some sort of agreement.
Speaker 6: And you're right, the Senate is talking about four billion dollars over ten years now. Listen, I was offended when I saw the House was only cutting one hundred and fifty billion a year. Wow, I mean compared to the Senate. This is this isn't credible. But again, you know, so much more has to be done here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, as you write in it's protecting taxpayers dot Org, folks, bookmarkt and pay attention with Dave and the team are doing over the Taxpayer Protection Alliance. But as you point out, it only requires four billion minimum spending on the Senate side, in stark contrast to the House's one point five trillion requirement, which you know, if you just compare the two numbers, this is a substantial difference. But we e blow through about two trillion dollars more annually than they take in. Am I right about that?
Speaker 6: Therein lies the problem is that they're not even making a dent in the deficit. And let's not even talk about the debt because the debt is going to continually increase over the next five, ten, fifteen, I mean until you know, as far down the road as we can see.
Speaker 3: And this is the time to do with Brian.
Speaker 6: We have a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and obviously a Republican in the White House. This is the time to cut spending because we have no idea what twenty twenty six is going to look like for the House or the Senate. We may never see these conditions again. And you know, listen, I like Speaker Johnson. I think he's a decent guy. He's just not bold enough. Remember back to the days of nuke Gingrich and you know, we had such stronger Speakers of the House and I just don't see that with Mike Johnson. And again, he's a nice guy, and I think he's trying to do the right thing. But we need, you know, more leadership and then stronger leadership in the House and the Senate. Four billion dollars over ten years. That's embarrassing, that's absolutely embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It is embarrassing. So you know, what I really am always looking for is what is the explanation. I mean, the Republican Party always pays lip service to being the party of fiscal responsibility. It's in their platform. They talk about it, they complain about defits, if they complain about outrageous spending, of course, thank god for Doge. At least we're getting an eye full of all the crazy crap that we labor for every day and have that money removed from our paychecks and go off to like I don't know, Sesame Street programs in Iraq or whatever. But that's just tiny little bits and pieces. I know, mind the pennies and the dollars will mind themselves. But I mean, we've got trillions of additional dollars that are spent. With all that, and all that being said, what's the explanation from at least the Republican side of the Ledger in the Senate for why they're only willing to consider cutting four billion over ten years.
Speaker 6: So John fun who's the leader of the Senate right now, said this is the best deal that they can get that they can that can pass the Senate. I mean, this is what the Republicans because the Republicans don't have the I can't say it on the air, but they don't have the intestinal fortitude exactly exactly, Well, why not. There's so many moderate Republicans that are afraid to cut spending because they think that it's going to hurt them in the polls. Now, this is the crazy part, Brian. I think that if they were bold, people would appreciate that. Look at the you mentioned DOGE. Look at the support that DOGE is getting. Look at what it's doing going through every milk and cranny of the budget and of these agencies and finding just disgusting examples of waste, fraud, abuse. And listen, this is something that Rand Paul has been doing for years. Yeah, now we actually hear about it on a daily basis, and now is the time to do this. And you know, we're potentially talking about trillions of dollars that could be cut from the federal government.
Speaker 3: And nobody would notice.
Speaker 6: Like you said, you know, Sesame Street in Iraq, all these crazy research programs, No one will notice if these programs go by by.
Speaker 1: I'm just I mean, i feel like I'm getting rid of boil over with anger because when you see this on paper, as you have it on your Taxpayer Protection Lines web page. Yeah, I just want to start, you know, slapping these people across the face metaphorically speaking. You know, I'm not a man of violence, but you know, it's like, what in God's name are you thinking? Just as you point out, this is like the only opportunity you may ever have to stop us and save us from ourselves, and you are the ones that are supposed to be saving us from ourselves, and in fact you're the one that can't save You can't save yourself. You're addicted to the spending. Is it pet projects in Republican states that they're worried about losing? I mean what, I just don't get any There's no rationale behind letting this opportunity pass up that I can figure out.
Speaker 3: No, and the American public is ready for this.
Speaker 6: I mean, you looked at the election last year, you look at what's happening with dose is that people are ready for this. They're ready for spending cuts. And you know, the last time we had this, it was called the tea Party, right, and I think we have a bit of a resurgence of it. We're not calling it the tea Party anymore. But I think people are fed up with Washington.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: You have a lot of these agencies that are letting people go and the only people that are complaining about this are the people in the agencies and inside the Beltway.
Speaker 3: Everyone else is like, so what, so.
Speaker 6: What if these people, you know, they have been doing nothing for years? You know a lot of these bureaucrats. Now it has to be done in a way where you know, you don't fire everyone an agency.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. That's a little at tempting it is. Let me get back to you on that.
Speaker 1: But spends.
Speaker 6: Massive savings because if if you get rid of someone who's making one hundred thousand dollars a year, that actually multiplies over years because of their benefits and uh and down the road. So I think again, they're missing this opportunity. And I'm just I'm as frustrated as you are, because now the time to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, does the taxpayer Protection Lines reach out to the individual senators and and and give them a ton lashing or try to encourage them.
Speaker 6: In hundred percent, we are calling out the Republicans and we're saying, listen, this is the time to do it. And we you know, we are writing letters, we are going up and visiting with these offices, and we're getting a lot lot of pressure and you know, people may not know this, but so we get a lot of pressure from Republicans to support the budget, to support these bills, and we refuse to.
Speaker 3: You look at the statement we made.
Speaker 6: It was a scathing statement, you know, against the Senate and now you know, looking at the House, what they're going to do. So you know, we're taking no prisoners here and listen. We we want to support the Republicans because they say the right thing, but they don't.
Speaker 9: Do the right thing.
Speaker 3: That's it, right, Yeah, So no, we've been very.
Speaker 6: Active and very vocal on Capitol Hill trying to uh figure out what to do to have more spending cuts and really some more fiscal responsibility.
Speaker 1: It's frustrated, well, is this a call to action for my listeners? Disagreement their senators and we haven't even pivoted over to the Republican side, where it's only one point four trillion over ten years, that's not going to put really much of a dent in the in the in the fiscal reality of what's going on in the spending and the spending levels in Washington. I mean, both sides need to be get a tunnel aashing.
Speaker 6: People should be calling their member of Congress whether it's they're member of the House and a member of the Senate. They need to be calling because that's the only way this is going to change. And this is something now we've been talking for a number of years and I always say, see something, say something, you have to call your member of Congress.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get on that, folks. It's easy to do. Just get in touch with your elected officials Senate and Republicans. And I wouldn't mince my words, be quite candid with you. This is the only, maybe the only opportunity in our lifetime where we can actually bring some fiscal responsibility and stop well what it's like a death by a thousand cuts. Eventually we're not going to be able to afford what we've what what our credit card tab I mean, we're already a trillion dollars annually in interest.
Speaker 6: Dave Well and Brian think about this is if we, you know, have this problem with China so much, well, this is even more of a reason to cut spending and not be beholden to China to prop up our deficits.
Speaker 1: And prop it up. Yeah, and that's the other compy worry, because what if they quit buying our bonds?
Speaker 6: That's a whole nother conversation that's not gonna be pretty at all that Congress and the President will have to have. And that's why all these things are interconnected, and it has to start.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's pause every day back about well, tax cuts. They're going to keep the tax cuts in place, and if so, how are we going to pay for them? Seven sixteen fIF you five cares of detoxtation calling Electric get in touch with Cullen for all your electric needs. You still got that sale going on for the service upgrade of Culin because apparently it's gotten really expensive to do service upgrade thanks to code changes. Code changes, yeah, last year drove the cost of a service upgrade up. So right now you get to the end of the month to take advantage of this twenty percent off the total job costs, which can save you a lot of money. Power up your home sale from Colin Electric great savings on service upgrades and it's for above or below ground reads sidential single family services four hundred amps or less and extends to breaker panel and main service upgrades. So it's a good amount of money off twenty percent. Take advantage of the savings while the sale is on. But for any electric project around your home, it's Colin Electric around since nineteen ninety nine, a plus of the better business feer. I can vouch for the work that they do all day long because they've been in my house a whole bunch of times over the years. You get a ten year wiring warranty on literally everything they do from you, from the service upgrade to the tiniest installation like an outlet or something. So you can call them up and Tom Bryant said, Hi, when you do. Andrew Cullen and his great team, they take great care of you. They're great with customer service, and the price is always right five one three two two seven four one one two Online Culling c U l E and Colin Electriccincinnati dot com.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station, ZIP recruiter.
Speaker 1: H here's your Channa nine first warning weather forecast. Partly skies turning mostly sunny during the day. Seventy two is going to be the high overnight low of fifty with a few clouds. Seventy eight sunny skies Tomorrow overnight low fifty with a few clouds tomorrow night and on Thursday, we're gonna go up to seventy nine degrees, mostly cloudy all day and just a slight chance of rain forty eight.
Speaker 2: Right now, time for traffic update from the UCF Traffic Center.
Speaker 13: You see health, You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at you sehealth dot com. North Beound seventy one CRUIS are working with an accident right hand side near Reading Road at traffic backing into the tunnel. It's also affecting traffic northbound fourth seventy one from Memorial northbound seventy five break rights out of Aerolbinger into the cut southbound slowed through Lachlan Chuck Ingram on fifty five kre see the talk.
Speaker 1: Station seven twenty fifty have krcity talk station find them online. Protecting Taxpayers dot org. Get is Day Williams with the taxpayer protection lines all right. Pivoting over from the spy less Republicans in the House and Senate who refused to cut spending adequately enough to save us in the future of our country. Pivoting over to taxpayers and the taxes we pay. The Donald Trump tax cuts in Job Act of twenty seventeen's getting set to expire because the spineless idiots refused to ever enact something permanent. It's an opportunity to make these cuts permanent and everyone will benefit from this. Am I wrong, Dave Williams?
Speaker 6: So have you noticed, Brian, whenever there's an increase in spending, that's permanent, right, that never expires. Whenever we cut taxes, there's always an expiration date.
Speaker 1: Tiet.
Speaker 3: I mean it should be the exact opposite.
Speaker 6: And listen, what happened in twenty seventeen was amazing because we saw the economy take off. We saw thousand dollars bonuses going out to people from corporations. And remember Nancy Pelissi mocked this thousand dollars bonuses and said, what's a thousand dollars for some buddy?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean talk about out of.
Speaker 1: Touch, yeah, said the woman with a twenty five thousand dollars refrigerator freezer during COVID eating twelve fourteen dollars a pint ice cream. That woman is so out of touch anyhow, whatever, Yeah, And so.
Speaker 6: That's why we need to make these things permanent. These tax cuts permanent for individuals and businesses. Right now, if you're an individual in twenty seventeen, you got a tax cut. It made taxes a little bit simple. Listen, I'm not gonna lie to you and say taxes are simple. But it increased the standard deduction, so a lot of people didn't have to put all the itemized deductions in to get you know, the bigger tax cut for businesses, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: We went from a.
Speaker 6: Forty percent corporate tax rate to a twenty one percent corporate tax rate, and you had companies flooding back into the country.
Speaker 3: Remember nineties and two thousands, the inversions.
Speaker 6: Where companies would leave this country basically on paper, right, is that Tim Horton's bought Burger King. There's a lot of different inversions that happened. Corporations left this country. They came back in twenty eighteen because of the tax code, and we saw unemployment go down.
Speaker 3: It really was. I mean, twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen two great years.
Speaker 6: Obviously twenty twenty was COVID, but it's the tax cuts have to be permanent for this economy to get going.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree with you more. And if the tax if these tax cuts go away, I mean, everybody's going to get hit. I mean you keep hearing the Democrats scream about, you know, billionaire tax coaches, taxcoachs for millionaires, and then it's not I mean, everyone gets the benefit from this, including regular working stiffs that are out there on the lower end of the pay scale. They benefit from this. But what about the the salt deduction? My understanding is because I saw the article written by Faith Jibluco over at Taxpayer Protection Alliance about the corporate salt, which she points out would be welcome. Is there a stand under deduction that they did enjoy or should rather be subjected to that might benefit.
Speaker 6: Us or Yeah, so I think there's you know, we are not being hypocrites here because you have salt, which is a state and local tax tax that you get to deduct a certain amount that was capped at ten thousand dollars twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Because all we were doing was subsidizing high rent or high taxation states like California, New York, and New Jersey exactly.
Speaker 6: So what they're trying to do for the personal salt is to raise it to one hundred thousand dollars, which is insane, absolutely insane, would would bust the budget.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: Corporations are looking for what they call sea salt, the corporate state and local tax deduction. And no, if you're not going to give it to individuals, you can't give it to business. It has the same effect. And listen, we want businesses to grow. We want to give them an opportunity to grow in this country. But this is not the right way to do it. And there are so many things in the tax code right now that are disincentivizing business and we need for business.
Speaker 3: To stay here. And listen, businesses employ people.
Speaker 6: I remember remember Mitt Romney saying corporations are people, right, I mean, and he wasn't wrong though, I mean they employ you know, you look at these big tech companies that everyone hates, Well, they employ millions of people, They pay property taxes, they pay you know a fight. Could they pay all of these taxes that are actually helping the country.
Speaker 3: So we want, but it has to start with individuals.
Speaker 6: It has to start with the individual tax cuts and making sure that like you said, you know, these middle income folks that they can still enjoy these tax cuts.
Speaker 1: Well, cost of everything's going up, and of course every little bit counts, and I like to keep more money in my pocket, particularly right.
Speaker 6: And Brian and Brian remember the irs. They want to prepare your taxes now with direct files.
Speaker 3: They they want to get.
Speaker 6: All of your financial information and say, you know, don't worry about filling this out.
Speaker 3: We'll fill it out for you. We'll tell you how much you or how much of a refund.
Speaker 9: So this is what the iron is.
Speaker 6: What they want to do is prepare your taxes, which you know, I'd rather have the guy down the street that knows nothing about taxes prepare my taxes than.
Speaker 3: The Iron rests. I would trust him a lot more than bureau.
Speaker 1: Right in DC. Amen to that, brother. Amen. They can't even keep their own house in order. How many sources security numbers are still active for dead people, just among all the other things that dogs figured out. Anyhow, Dave Williams, appreciate what you do each and every day. I'll encourage my listeners again to book mark your site Protecting Taxpayers dot org and again call to arms, call your senator and your representative and scream at them and tell them to quit or cut back on spending you can get our house in order or we're all going to collapse under the weight of our debt. Dave, keep up the great work. We'll talk again soon, I hope. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Brian, have a great day you too.
Speaker 1: Coming up Steve Gooden about the Scotis decision and Venezuela and prisoners. First, where's my friends at Plump type Plumbing? You deserve better, locally owned serving the entire Tri State area. They treat every call like a neighbor asking for help. That's what Plump Tight is all about. That's my go to plumbers and they've helped me out on many occasions, including emergencies. I always joke about that raining chandelier issue I had. Of course, they enjoining aplus with a better business bureau. You can trust them for ethical business practices, transparency and commitment to your satisfaction. You got a drain problem, plump type plumbing. You got a water pressure problem, plump type plumbing, sump pump maybe went out. Plump type plumbing to temperature fluctuation, pipe integrity. I mean, they do it all and they are the Tri States leader number one installer of tankless water heaters, which just gives you unlimited hot water. So that's a really neat thing. And they've been at this for a long long time. You know, tankless water heaters last twenty plus years compared to like ten or fifteen years for traditional tanks. Got a lot more longevity out of that, but just a handful of the services they offer. But for all plumbing needs for your house, plumtight dot com is where you find them online.
Speaker 4: T I T E.
Speaker 1: Plump tight dot com five one three seven two seven tight that's five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC tariffs and your money week it is seven point thirty I fifty five KCD talk station.
Speaker 1: A very happy Tuesday to you. Thank God for Steve good In a law firm a porter Right and find them online at porter right dot com. Steve is our legal analyst. And I know, yes I am a lawyer, but some things, like the peace of God, they pass all human understanding. And that's when we bring Steve in when it comes to matters of law that are like the peace of God, like the Supreme Court's decision the other day temporarily UH barring the government from removing Venezuela and men under the alien Enemy Zach. Welcome back, Steve, good and appreciate you being on the program today.
Speaker 4: Good morning. I can't live up to the peace of God.
Speaker 1: Part, but I'll do my best. Hey, you don't have to adopt my my word. That's just the way I feel, because I, in fact, was very confused by all of this. So let's start with the core issue here. We'd start with the Alien Enemies Act seventeen ninety eight, law that allows the president to detain her deport citizens of an enemy nation without a hearing or any other review by a court if Congress declares war or or there is an invasion or predatory incursion. Now, apparently the law has only have been invoked three times, one including the detention of Japanese citizens, which I'm fining to be you know, offensive and unconstitutional. But that's the law he enacted to deal with this, these these these gang members, or he asserted this law in an effort to deport them. So, as I understand the Alien Enemies Act, if you are if you fall under a declaration of the Alien Enemies Act, you're not entitled to a hearing. You just you can just get chucked out of the country.
Speaker 4: Is that right, Well, I'll give you the the lawyerly answer sort of or maybe. And I think that's really and it's in that gray area that the Supreme Court fell on Saturday night when they grand an injunction and actually stopped deportations under the Act. And a lot of it really goes down to what the definition of a criminal or a terrorist is. So you know this is a scenario, Like you said, the Alien Enemies Act has been with us since seventeen ninety eight until I've been used a handful of times, and it's very clear in a scenario where there actually is a congressional declaration of war, we have people on our soil. Those folks can just be summarily removed without a hearing. But if you're under this kind of second prong of the Alien Enemies Act, the question becomes, are you really dealing with the terrorist organization? And I guess the Court's question is in the American Civil Liberties Union question is you know these people are being removed. There is no declaration of war. We are not at war with Venezuela. There clearly has been an almost organized kind of movement for these folks to come into the country. There's clear evidence I think of, you know, a peddling gang activity, of organized drug dealing, of fetanyl dealing, all of these things, but there's really never been an Act of Congress declaring it. There's never been a Supreme Court decision declaring it. And some of these individuals are now saying, well, you know, wait a minute, we're really not part of MS thirteen. We're not a terrorist, we're not a criminal, you know. And the Trump folks are really sort of just just shoving them out and putting them on the planes regardless. And it's a tough thing because I mean, obviously this is one of the areas where Trump has the largest, the biggest mandate. I think one of the things that when you look at the polling, there's a lot of folks that have a lot of questions about Trump, but even a lot of people on the left degree that we should not have drug dealers, gang members and people like that who are from foreign countries on our soil. They should get kicked out. So this all circles around their due process rights. Should they have due process rights and shouldn't they get a little hearing where we have to prove the government has to prove that they are in fact criminals and terrorists, and that is the basis of the court's ruling saying, hey, we got to stop these until we come up with the process.
Speaker 1: Well, the declaration did not say Venezuelans. It said the gang members MS thirteen or trade Dat or Agua, whatever the gang members are, they're the ones that were going after They're the ones that essentially are invading and causing all this criminal activity. So it's a subset of the broader ven as well and immigrant population, right.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely, And I think that's why you see Trump out on TV really pushing you know, you have them standing there in the Noble Office of some photos, particular this Garcia guy up at Maryland that has become a real flashpoint saying no, look he has this gang tattoo on his hand. And again the cat and I'm playing Devil's Avgate here, but so is the ACOU and in these cases argument as well. You know, some of these folks had to get these tattoos just to get by in Venezuela. You know, they're seeking asylum some of them at least. These are the arguments that are being made, and it just it's it becomes like they're trying.
Speaker 1: To make it really murky.
Speaker 4: Factually, they've got very good lawyers who are sort of advancing these sort of factual arguments saying, no, these folks really aren't gang members, or maybe they're former gang members who don't want to go back to Venezuela and will be killed because they left the gang. These are the kinds of factual questions that they're raising, trying to kind of throw enough sand in the air to stop the deportations, and it's a tough thing. And it also sort of intersects with this issue about national injunctions, because we had this judge Boston who was a up in DC who tried to stop the deportations everywhere, and then the Supreme Court sort of neutered him and said, no, you can only rule on them in the DC area. But they didn't then ask the different district courts to put together some sort of due process, some sort of hearing process, and then the courts down in Texas to ignored that, and here we got the injunction.
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll bring you back because we need to break down a little bit more along these lines. But you're so far, so great. Is typically a case with Steve Gooden from Port to Right talking about the current status of our efforts to deport really evil people. We're talking about gang members, mostly notably from Venezuela and running into a whole host of legal challenges. Now, there was a Supreme if I recall correctly, Stevens, gonna have to help me out of my recollection because all these lawsuits, they're just coming at you like a mile a minute. The Supreme Court recently held that, going along back to our conversation about are these folks really gang members rather than just Venezuelan's generally speaking, who may have an argument that they're allowed to stay here? Maybe not, But then the Supreme Court rule that there must be a determination of their gang affiliation before they can be deported under the Alien Enemy I.
Speaker 4: Think a strong one is let us look at this. Deportations is a foreign policy issue, and that's why they have invoked the Alien Enemies Act. This is a mass migration, There is criminality involved, there are particularly terroristic activities involved. This is a foreign policy issue. That's why you see Marco Rubio out front on this more than anyone else in the administration, and the typically people look at these deportations as a domestic issue, an immigration issue. They're saying, no, this is a foreign policy issue. And the importance of that legally is that courts are supposed to defer to the administrative branch or the executive branch on foreign policy issues. So they thought that would set up a more generous sort of or less robust review by the courts. And contrast, you have folks like the American Civil Liberties Union and some of the individual immigration groups who are saying, you know, these folks factually still have to be proven in some sort of a hearing, not a true criminal hearing, but some sort of a hearing that they actually our criminals, gang members, terraced, whatever it is. There needs to be some factual showing some evidence, something taken under oath, an affidavit from an IMS agent, something to prove it before they're put on the plane and shipped out of the country. And that's where the Court has been wrestling for months, but has finally kind of come down on the side of the Venezuelan pro Venezuelan groups and saying we've got to come up with some sort of a hearing here.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 4: Of course, Congress could have acted they have not at this point, so it's going to be something that the judges just sort of crapped out a whole cloth. So we're in a very you know, yet again with Trump, we're in a very unusual constitutional space. He is being very aggressive in the use of his executive powers, and he's saying, look, I don't have to It doesn't say hearings in the US Code annotated. There's no reference to a hearing there under the Alien's Edition acted. The very short thing, I'm going to put them on a plane and send them south. And finally the Supreme Court has said not so fast.
Speaker 1: The libertarian in me is going to be quick to point out there is a due process clause in the Constitution. Has the Alien Enemies Act ever been challenged on the grounds that it denies due process? And I think, for example, the internment of Japanese US citizens during World War Two. I mean, these were not Japanese nationals. They just happened to be of Japanese descent, and guess they were hearded up and packed away in camps without due process. So is the Alien Enemies Act in and of itself something that may be challenged on the grounds that it's unconstitutional.
Speaker 4: Well, Bright, I think you are some like you're ready to argue with the US Supreme Court. That is exactly the issue. Citizenship is exactly the issue that is being argued on both sides. You know. The Trump administration's argument is that the Alien Sedition Act simpler, or that the due process clause simply does not apply to non citizens, that if you're not a citizen, you don't get a hearing. You're you know, you're here but the grace of God and our im authorities, and we can just send you home. And if you look back at the Japanese and tournament cases, you're right, those all in the big Supreme Court case relating to that all turned on the idea that these folks were citizens and were entitled to some due process and shouldn't have been just sent to those camps. That they should have been accorded some sort of opportunity to tell whether or not they were loyal to the United States. As it turns out, you know, the vast majority of them indeed were, so you know, that is a stain on the country, and they shouldn't have just been rounded up because they had some sort of Japanese lineage. Here we have folks who are not citizens. In this question is what process do you get as a non citizen? And that's what the courts are wrestling with, and frankly, it looks like they're going to make up. They're going to make something up. It's basically what they seem to signal over Easter weekend is you know, we're going to take this up and we're going to come up with some sort of a test since Congress has not. So that's that's sort of where it's shaking out. We're in sort of a this on deportations that relate to this criminality, gang membership, terrorist kind of idea. It looks like they're on hold. And of course the next question is whether the Trump administration acknowledges the order, which there are some indications they may ignore it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's going to be I suppose, some sort of constitutional crisis potentially in and of itself. So the midnight order from the Supreme Court that just puts things on hold. I think they're waiting for a lower court to actually act on the factual record that they're dealing with. They seem to be they lacked enough information to actually rule on it. I got the impression with this midnight order that was unusual, right, I mean.
Speaker 4: The way these work, and this is one of the things that people sort of hate about our legal system. I mean, the Trump administration did not get to put on their case to the contrary. I mean, this was an emergency belief. The ACLU lawyers came in I think it was on a Saturday morning, made their pitch, showed what they believed to be some evidence of people who were not gang members who were being deported and caught up in these suites. Whether that's accurate or not, nobody knows. The Trump administration, because it was an emergency situation, was not allowed to present evidence to the contrary, so we don't know. So there is going to be a more full hearing and review of the evidence. This all relates to a district in North Texas. It looks like most other judicial districts in the federal system were trying to cobble together some sort of process by which there'd be determination of whether these folks were gang members, But the North District of Texas just really was taking a hands off approach, and the deportations were set to resume I think on Monday, so that's why the ACLU took them to court.
Speaker 1: And I understand part of the reason was that they the adminted Trump administration claims that these guys got a notice and had a time to assert this habeas corpus proceeding or otherwise retain counsel to make an argument that they weren't gang members, but they didn't act on it, and ergo, the Trump administration had fulfilled its obligations and they were that it was okay then to deport them.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, I think, and I will say, in fairness to the a c OU I think what happened was the Trump people gave them a notice and said, hey, it's time to go have the have the hearings. But then the local court system just never set the hearings, right, so they kind of notice and saying, oh, you're going to get some sort of opportunity here to at least argue you're not a terrorist or a gang member. And then in the Northern District of Texas is like, well, we're not doing that. It was a bit rush, you know, exactly, So then they said then then they literally had the planes I guess gassed up to leave a Monday morning, it's like, well, it's too bad. If the court can't fit you in, you're going, You're good. I guess you go to El Salvador's or they're sitting everybody so soy. That's that's really kind of where it fell. And you know, there's some indication that that some of the other judicial lower lower federal courts are going to step in and and kind of craft a process that maybe the Supreme Court will buy off on. So this may turn out to be a skirmish that it doesn't have as big a you know, an impact as it might seem. I mean, everyone may you know, cooler heads may prevail. They may come up with some sort of kind of expedited hearing process to look at these individuals. But I think the biggest issue is whether Trump just straight up defies the orders and whether or not we end up in some sort of criminal contempt scenario with with folks at the Homeland Justice or Homeland Security and State Department are who are who are making these deportations happen?
Speaker 1: All right, And finally, since you brought it up moment ago, we'll just go a little bit over here. The whole concept of national injunctions and it does seem sort of crazy that some random judge in a district court and some remote part of the United States can issue an injunction that impacts the entirety of the United States of America. Do we need legislation jurisdictional limitations? And I know the Congress was considering doing that, but can the Supreme Court deal with that on its own or is it going to require an Act of Congress to sort of curb the scope of the authority of these history court judges.
Speaker 4: Well, either could happen. It looks like both are happening, and I think, thank God that the day of the national injunction is coming to an end. They get Sendedtor grass Leaf, for Myowa did introduce a bill to get rid of them. And really what they are just kind of injunctions is the fancy term for a restreaming order and the idea that a federal judge in one part of the country can issue an injunction or streaming order against the federal federal policy that applies to all fifty states and Guam and territories. I mean, that's sort of absurd because it does encourage justice shopping, and here we'd only had eleven, I think or twelve national injunctions prior in our history. We've had eighty four since Trump took office in sixteen. So it can tell you how politicized that process can be. But the Court did send a signal to this judge up in DC who had tried to issue a national injunction against all of these deportations based on the Alien Enemies Act. They did say, hey, look something like this constitutional question like this, you can only issue a restraining order in your district. You can't do a national one. So the Court did signal that they you know, they not as a matter of policy yet, but they did kind of clip this guy's wings and say, on something like this, you can't do that. So I think that day is ending. I would I suspect there will be some bipartisan support for ending this in Congress because you know, just simply put, it could be you know, it could be abused by either side, right, we know judge shopping goes on. We know, you know, because of the way these judges are appointed, you have some idea what their political leanings may be based on the appointment the appointed. They were appointed by the president, so you know, obviously you're if you're the ac OU, you're looking for a Biden or an Obama or a Colton appointee and hoping that you're going to get a better outcome. So and that's not good for anything. It's not good for the rule of law. And hopefully that's coming to an end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and I both know plane employers are really good at judge shopping cases exactly.
Speaker 4: Steve.
Speaker 1: Good God bless you, sir. I can't thank you enough for coming to the program of breaking this down for all of us, including me, and you do such a really good job. And I'll look forward to having you back on and maybe hopefully with some really good news next time in the area of law and litigation, if it was.
Speaker 4: There is no good news in litigation, Brian, It's just it's all. That's the point of litigation is the seple fighting and squabbling and arguing. It's endless.
Speaker 1: That's how you get the bills up, right there, Hours build, hours build, God bless you, Steve. Keep up the great work at Porter. Al Right, we'll have you on again real soon. Take care of yourself, my friend. It is seven fifty three fifty five kre CE Detalk Station nine percent. If you look at the worst month under the Biden administration, I think that was December of twenty twenty three, where one hundred and roughly one hundred and ninety thousand people were caught and released into the country. And this past month it was twenty twenty so huge one administration, James. We didn't new legislation happening to be passed, just we needed a new administration. So clearly Trump has had a profound and tremendous impact on that. Now he's busily trying to get rid of the worst of the worst of the illegal immigrants that came in, most notably like the MS thirteen gang members and the Trendy or Agua gang members. But as you note, they seen, at least currently under the courts system, have more rights than US citizens these days.
Speaker 11: Bob, I'll tell you what is alarming that's going on, as these activist federal judges that think they have power to set foreign policy for the United States, that think they have the power to interfere with the president's lawful authority to deport criminal illegal aliens, and just keep stepping all over this. Even in the United States Supreme Court this week came back and stopped the deportation of these Venezuelan migrants. That this is absolute insanity, and we've got to figure out a way to get these judges is back into their role, which this is clearly not. But you know, you mentioned the type of people that we're talking about here, these hyper violent Venezuelan prison gang Trendy I Ragua gang members, the MS thirteen Salvadoran gang who have been here for a long time. You know, the first Trump administration did a great job of knocking those people back and really stopping what was going on in the Obama administration with MS thirteen all over the country. And then you know, during the Biden administration, the Trendy Aragua thing took off in twenty twenty three when the Venezuelan government started dumping their prisons. So it really has been an interesting time since January twentieth. It's hard to believe it'll be one hundred days this week, and it seems like it seems like it's been almost forever at this point. The drastic overnight change of putting a president into office that has the will power and the desire to secure the American border and deport illegal aliens who've been into the country illegally. That has dropped it, as you mentioned, yeah, from the peak, and.
Speaker 1: All the polling reflects this. You know, closing the borders is what the American people want, and the Democrats I just and so baffled by their resistance to this, the idea that you know, Chris van Hollands going down to visit an MS thirteen gang member in El Salvor to try to bring him back. He entered the country illegally, he's already been determined to be a gang member, but then he's taken all these extra steps to try to bring him back, just as you know he's a family man. Well you know, if he's such a great family man, why does his wife try to get a restraining order concusing him of beating her. I mean, it's it's like I just am so puzzled on why this seems to be a hill that they want to die on.
Speaker 11: Well, it Trump derangement syndrome once again going on. And so, because President Trump wants to secure the border, Democrats have to be against it. President Trump wants to deport criminal illegal aliens, Democrats have to.
Speaker 4: Be against it.
Speaker 11: President Trump wants to protect women from men participating in athletic sports, causing them injury and suffering, and you just basically destroying Title nine. Democrats have to be against that, and so that just continues throughout his foreign policy, throughout his domestic policy, and throughout his border security policy. If he's in favor of it, they're going to be against it. Even though ten years ago, you know, President Obama was very adamant about that we had to secure the border. Even though he didn't do a very good job at it, he at least acknowledged that the problem was there. Biden, you know, just opened the doors and intentionally invited millions of people to come into the United States and we were still suffering that the criminal consequences of all of this well, and.
Speaker 1: You know, Democrats lost a lot of voters as a consequence of the cities being overrun by illegal immigrants. I mean, the school systems were overrun, the living and housing issues were exacerbated, the millions, if not billions of collective dollars that had to be thrown at dealing with the illegal immigrant population. I mean, there were some angry, angry Democrats in Chicago and New York and on the West Coast. I mean, it's as if they can't see the forest for the trees. They live in their own echo chamber and don't observe the damage that they have done and actually damage they did to their own party.
Speaker 11: Well, and you know, hats off to my Governor Greg Abbott here in Texas. You know, he really changed the national dialogue on this when he started this bussing program and in twenty twenty one to take migrants from Eco Pass in Del Rio, Texas who were crossing by the thousands each day and bussing them up to New York City, Washington, d C, Denver, Los Angeles, Philadelphia. And it made those mayors wake up and see what was going on and put the cost that we've been bearing here in Texas for decades, put that cost onto their back. And now you see Mayor Eric Adams coming out and actually supporting ICE and making you know, it's it's a sad day that US mayor has to say that ICE is not a criminal organization. You know, why is that even necessary for somebody to say, Well, it's because of the language of people like Senator Van Holland who go out and say that ICE is kidnapping people off the streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, you get to with hindsight, we could to reflect back on this. And I remember early on in the Biden administration they were denying that the that there was even an open border, when the likes of Bright barton Fox News are the only ones down there with cameras filming it and showing America the reality of what was happening literally every day. I mean, it collectively lied to and always makes me wonder what nefarious motive was behind this? As you point out, they were emptying their prisons out and facilitating their arrival at the southern border. This wasn't just it didn't happen by a magic trick. This was actually organized and done with calculation. And why do we allow it to happen? I'm just still puzzled.
Speaker 4: By that, Brian.
Speaker 11: It was an intentional action by the Biden administration. They were told by the outgoing Trump administration what would happen if they changed these policies that Trump had put in place that were highly successful. They had reduced border crossings by ninety percent at the low point, and they told them, you know, if you change these policies, this is what's going to happen. Well they did, and literally thirty days later we started seeing the massive increases in border numbers, peaking in December of twenty twenty three, when about two hundred and fifty thousand people across the border, the southern border, not counting the northern border, the southern border illegally and in that month. And one of those who crossed that month was this guy, Christian Ortega Lopez, who entered through Eagle Pass and ends up eventually living with a district magistrate judge, you know, in Los cruzs, New Mexico.
Speaker 3: What is up with that?
Speaker 1: I read that story, Bob, I could not believe that that. I mean, the guy was He's on all kinds of YouTube videos, are filming himself with machine guns and high powered weapons, and he's not even legally allowed to own a firearm in this country since he's an illegal immigrant. He is a gang member and ends up living at magistrate Judge Joel Kano and his wife Nancy's house. They got pictures of them standing there like their family members together.
Speaker 11: Oh and there's some other pictures that have come out here since we've published this arder. We were the first one nationally to break this story.
Speaker 9: The s R.
Speaker 11: I saw it written about it, and then you know, it just took off. It's such a ridiculous story showing how these democrats just totally disregard the law. You know, this is blatant. His wife meets this guy in El Paso, which we knew then was a hub of trendy Aragua gang activity, human trafficking, arms trafficking, all these kinds of things, and somehow thinks that this would be a great guy to invite to their house to do construction work and handyman work and hang out with their daughter. And you know, there's photos out now of them literally sitting around dinner tables together as one big, happy family. And he's he's an ex cop, he knows what the law is. He's a judge, and he's giving this guy access to AR fifteen's, to handguns, taking them out to the range, going shooting, drinking margarita's with them, flashing gang signs, you know, and he's got the tattoos all over his body. There's no question that that he's he's a trendy Aragua gang member. And yet this judge just thinks that's okay. Well, I've got news for him. I hope the US Attorney in the District of New Mexico will bring charges against him at least for harboring an illegal alien and and maybe even they need to look at, uh charging him with with providing material.
Speaker 4: Support to a foreign terrorist organization, which is you.
Speaker 11: Know, the Trump administration designated them Trendy Aragua as a foreign terrorist group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had that that question was burning in the back of my mind. So I'm glad you brought it up because certainly was going to ask you about this. Just because he resigned from the bench, that does not mean his and his wife's troubles are over yet.
Speaker 11: Oh, absolutely not. And you know, I think more is going to come out of this. I don't know if if any of this arms trafficking was going on with this guy, but you know, he's certainly surrounding himself with guns and uh, you know, just what are they up to?
Speaker 4: What is it? Guy? Possibly?
Speaker 11: I still can't wrap my head around it, you know it it's this liberal mentality that we have to take care of these poor, you know, disgruntled illegal aliens who come here with this tragic story from other countries all around the world, you know, and invites him into his home, has him, has him hanging out with his daughter, you know, and I can't I can't get it.
Speaker 1: I can't get it as as the parent of a daughter. No, that's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Well, you know there's there's some maybe out there screaming at the lady of going well, you know, at least he opened his house to one of these displaced, poor illegal immigrants, you know, because there has been that argument made many times. You know, well, you're the governor or, you're the mayor of the city of Chicago. You've got lots of room in your giant and mayrill mansion once you let some of them live in your place. I mean there's been those arguments made a lot, and so maybe he's of that mindset. Well, at least I'm providing a space for them, and so you can't criticize me for doing what we're asking everyone else to do, which was shoulder the burden. But you know, the fact that he's a gang member and they're providing you with firearms just and adds an extra element of just frankly creepiness to the whole story.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's the over the top part. I Okay, if you want to say, okay, we're we're housing these people because they need someplace to go, Okay, maybe, yeah, But giving them semi automatic rifles and pistols and taking them out to the range shooting, and you know, that is just it's mind blowing, It really is. And you know, it was fun writing this story. I pulled up the court documents, the federal court documents on and got a lot more information than the Albuquerque Journal had access to. But it really was shocking how deep this was and he integrated, he was into their lives there, and you know, like I said before, there's no doubt that he knew what was going on, that this guy's a trend Ragua Foreign Terrorist Organization gang member and he's putting up with it. He not putting up with it, he set it up and living the dream.
Speaker 1: Well, Bob Price, I noticing your reporting on this.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: Other really creepy element of this is images from his cell phone, this Ortego Lopez, a cell phone that you obtained Breitbart showed graphic images of multiple decapitated and mutilated bodies. What the hell's was that?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that that just shows the mentality of this individual or Taga Lopez who who there was at least two, there may have been more than that. It was hard to distinguish, but decapitated, mutilated, bloody bodies on his cell phone images. And I don't know if he had anything to do with those things, or if there was something that somebody else had sent to him and they were sharing in the fund, you know what the situation is. But but this shows the mentality of these trendy Aragua gang members that think this is something to celebrate, these decays. You know, we see it all the time in Mexico with cartels, the Zetas and and you know beltren Lava and the Santa Looa cartel, Cartel Jalisco New Generation. Those people are hyper violent. They put the Middle Eastern terrorists to shame. They can look like amateurs and choir boys in comparison. And this is all going on just south of the US border. And and that's why President Trump declared these groups, these cartel groups to be foreign terrorist organizations, that they truly, truly are terrorists, and that was illustrated in these images. You know, sometimes we put graphic images on brightbart just so that people can actually see what it is that we're dealing with, and I chose not to in this particular case because the events were just so graphic. But it's shocking, and it's it's just another illustration of the mentality of these animals that Democrats are defending and supporting.
Speaker 1: Well, they do it at their own peril from what I can conclude. So keep it up, That's all I can say, because we could use a lot fewer of them in elected capacity. Toyo Texas Border associatedor Bob Price, a pleasure to have you back on the morning. She'll keep writing the great stuff, and I'll encourage my listeners to the bookmark Breitbart dot com so they can read it for themselves and also get a lot of other outstanding news that, of course the mainstream media is not willing to cover. Bob, You have a fantastic day and glad to have you in the city.
Speaker 11: Thanks good to be back there, and look forward to doing it again soon.
Speaker 1: Take care of my friends. A twenty two if if you have care site talk station, you know what I got a CT scan at Affordable Imaging Services because you know, I do what I recommend you to do, and I saved a whole lot of money. CT scan is great. It's like the third one I've gotten there. My doctor got it, no problem. The radiologists report fine, it read perfectly, there was no issues there. So I got my diagnosis, and that's what it's all about. And I also saved a heap load of money because the CT scan there doesn't cost you five thousand dollars, which you'll have to pay at a hospital. It only costs four hundred and fifty without the contrast. I needed a contrast, so six hundred. That price came with the board certified radiologists report same thing with MRIs echo cardiograms and they'll get you right in. You know, hospital's got to wait around for an echo cartogram. We're talking about your heart here. And you don't have to pay thirty five hundred dollars. You pay five hundred without an enhancement, eight hundred with an enhancement. So great way to save money, very low overhead. But the same kind of equipment hospitals.
Speaker 2: You so do what I do.
Speaker 1: Go to affordable imaging services and keep the money in your pocket. Five one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand Online it's affordable medimaging dot Com fifty five car the talk station for more information. One first warning weather forecast, UH, today gonna be a few clowns and it's going to clear out. The sunny sky's are in the highest seventy two. They got a few clouds over night out of fifty mostly sunny skies. Tomorrow the highest seventy eight. Another the few clouds and fifty degree overnight and Thursday at mostly cloudy day with just a slight chanceering and high at seventy nine fifty three degrees.
Speaker 13: Right now, it's time for traffic. Chuck Ingram from the UCL Tramping Center. You see Healthy find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at you see health dot com. Eastbound lateral is blocked off in seventy five Dune to an accident with injuries. Crewis are also working with the rect Northbound seventy five near Franklin right lanes are blocked with the injury accident there. Southbound seventy one continues heavy field turtle off and onto Red Bank. Chuck Ingram on fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 2: A twenty nine.
Speaker 1: If you do have Karo see talk station. It's Tuesday. It's that time of week. Get a deep dive with Daniel Davis doing the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. You can find his podcast just search for Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. I'm back to the fifty five Cassey Morning Show. I missed our conversation last week when I was on vacation. Brother.
Speaker 5: I know, man, I always go through a little bit of with draw symptoms when you take your vacation. So I'm glad you're back in the office.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to have you on the program. I really enjoy year analysis of well sadly war and you know, I'm sorry I have to. I'll phrase this as I got a kick out of it. I just like it's one of those what would Jesus do kind of things. So Easter shows up and they have a thirty or thirty hour ceasefire, I guess because it's Easter, and then start killing each other the minute it's over.
Speaker 4: With, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I mean, didn't they do that In World War One? They had like a Christmas armistice and the guys came out of the trenches from both sides. They sat down, they talked, conversed, they had cigarettes together, and then they went back to the trenches and started killing each other again. It seems kind of barbaric and preposterous, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's that is a good analogy because that there were some similarities there, although frankly unlock the one in World War One, that this one was routinely lad left and right really throughout the whole lot of contact. So it was less of killing during the Easter holidays than it would otherwise have been.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't a full seasfire, didn't lead to anything.
Speaker 5: I guess that, you know, at least according to what Putin himself said, because he's the one who designated this, that it was just you know, for at least one holiday. He wanted his troops to get, you know, on both sides of the lines, to get some kind of respite, I guess. But yeah, like you said, it was pretty short lived, so I'm not really sure what was accomplished by it.
Speaker 1: So where are we in this whole process. I get the feeling that, you know, Trump's just kind of washing his hands of the whole thing. Russia doesn't want to sit down negotiate. Ukraine wants more than they can ever hope to get in their negotiations. And is Trump just going to turn the whole thing over to our the NATO allies in the Western European countries to handle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is actually a potentially very very crucial week, and one of the more crucial we've had in quite a long time, even since Trump has come into office.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: There are some really important meetings between the United States, Ukraine, and Europe UH in London tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then there's gonna be some US and Russia meetings following that. And Trump put out on his true social last not that he thinks within the next three days that he thinks he can have some kind of.
Speaker 1: A deal wrapped up.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking it's more like the first version you said that the end result of all these conversations is going to be I'm washing my hands and moving on, because the sides are still so far far apart, even the US and the Western side are far apart. But then from where anybody in the West wants to go and where Russia wants to go are certainly not something you can bridge in three days. For example, one of the things that the Ukraine side wants is to say, all right, we'll we'll conceive this twenty percent of the territory where the line of contact is, but only I think they call it de facto, not.
Speaker 1: Djure, which they define as meeting.
Speaker 5: Will say yes, thank you by this, but we will not publicly acknowledge that it's your territory, et cetera. Russia said, it is our territory. It's already in our constitution, it's not even up for debate, so they would not agree to that. Then, of course you get into the bigger issues of you know, where will those lines be, because the Ukraine side wants them to be on the line of contact and the Russian side says, the minimum we'll even talk about is the administrative borders, and there's substantial portions of the southern three of those provinces that have would have to be withdrawn and evacuated by the Ukraine side.
Speaker 1: I can't see him agreeing to any of that.
Speaker 5: So if Trump is true that he wants to have this wrapped up in three days, then it's almost the.
Speaker 1: Only way he can do that is to wash his hands and walk away.
Speaker 2: So it seems I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to call it conical, but you go, do you talk to facto and d desuro of course, by law ergo the formal movement of the border to recognize this is now part of Russia as opposed to de facto, which is really what it was before, with the vast majority of the population in these regions already feeling more loyal to Russia than they did to Ukraine, so that that situation existed before Russia invaded to sort of liberate, if I may use that word, these territories, right, Well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then that's that really kind of gets to the heart of why I think that really the only play that Trump can can have here is to say, all right, we gave you guys every opportunity we could, but we're walking. Because even with all the combat realities you and I talk about every week we get together, that are irrevocably on the Russian side, even to this day, the Western side still cannot come to recognize that. And they think that they can actually tell the Russian side where the line's going to be, what the conditions are going to be, et cetera. When all those cards are on the Russian side and so I think that you're going to get to the point to where Trump is like faced with the reality the du jour if you or the yeah, the juror if you want to get to that one, that they're irreconcilable.
Speaker 1: And so the only option is y'all figure it out. And that means y'all fight it out.
Speaker 5: And I think that's just the harsh truth of it, because they will not come to a recognition of combat reality.
Speaker 1: Well, and we've had this conversation before. If it comes to that and we basically effectively pull the plug and say, hey, we're done. You know, you guys deal with it on your own. Our NATO allies don't have the capacity to do that. I mean they I don't think the population itself is willing to go put itself on the line to fight for Ukrainian independence from Russia to try to liberate these Russian dominated regions in Ukraine. I mean, do they have the will? That's one question. But then the second component is that we've talked about before, do they have the military hardware to do it? And I get the impression that they do not. I mean, they're starting to rebuild their armies as we speak, but they're way behind the curve on that. Yeah, I mean, let's start with the second part of that.
Speaker 5: First, the capacity, without question, there is not because Russia has spent really the first say two and a half years, two plus years, retooling their industry, building up their armed forces, building up their capacity to do all these things that they need to do, reorienting their economy so that they can sustain this. And now that they are on a steady state to where they can maintain this force, they have now about one point five million active army alone two point something total active forces when they add in the air force, in the navy, and the industry can sustain this level of fighting for indefinitely, which grossly exceeds anything the cumulative West in its entirety to include the United States can even come close to match.
Speaker 1: And they can't.
Speaker 5: And to your second point about the political will, it simply doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 5: There are many people, let me put it that way, in the West ideally would like Russia to lose.
Speaker 1: It would like Ukraine to win.
Speaker 5: But if it costs them something, if they have to shed their blood, if they have, and they're boys, it's zero percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it makes me think of something like Vietnam a lot of resistance, so that why are we in this remote region in Asia and why are we fighting for their population? It has nothing to do with us. We're not connected with them. It just it befuddled a lot of people. And I know there were a lot of people the big supporters of it, because that was back when we were fighting the Communist you know, the Red scourge. But it's amazing we ultimately become a trading partner with Vietnam after all those years. Anyhow, the absurdity of war. Are we learning anything?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: My observation on this, considering the overwhelming amount of military might that Russia has, the overwhelming numbers relative to the soldiers that are on the ground, it has taken them a long time. I think Russia thought they just roll in and to be over in no time. Have we learned something from this about Russia's ability to wage war given the size of Ukraine relative to the size of the Russian army. Is this providing us with valuable information?
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something that's not entirely good or kind or optimistic, but after World War Two we learned a great deal and our policy makers across the board in Western up recognized the reality of balance of power forces and what was and what wasn't possible, and our policies matched reality, and we got the best deal we could given the circumstances, and we kept that steady state peace for you know, during the entirety of the Cold War, and we didn't take actions that were unnecessarily provocative. We were a show to a definite strength so that it would deter the other side from doing anything, and that kept the peace for a long time. We have forgotten those lessons, and now then, despite what we have observed with well over a million people being killed and proving again the reality of the balance of power dynamics, we still have refused as a cohort in the West. We've refused to acknowledge that, and we're still pretending it's otherwise, and that very often leads to bad policy decisions that can't be accomplished and don't lead to peace. I hope it doesn't come to that, and that's one of the reasons I'm hopeful that Trump's a willingness to do that may force feed these guys to do something that gets the war off the table. And if it doesn't if they act even more foolish, if without the United States, they could plunge themselves into a war that could go nuclear all too easily.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, Well, we don't get to end on a happy note today, Daniel Davis. But got to speak it out loud to point out what reality is I like and as we stare at this conflict, Daniel Davis, deep dive. Always a real pleasure having you in the fifty five KRC morning. Sha'll encourage my listeners to check out online. And I'm already looking forward to next Tuesday. Me too, Thanks Brian Cee. Then take care brother, it's coming up in eighty forty to fifty five car see the talk station.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of patriots like Daniel Davis, there's a Patriot program Shop Regroup or Colorwilliams Seven Hills, and I haven't brought this up though, but they have the Patriot Home Program Terans VA Police fire and ems developed by veterans to help patriots buy and sell their homes. You get a ten percent of the SBRE group's commission given back as a rebate at closing. There is that a wonderful thing to acknowledge and respect in the patriots in our community. Just one of the many things that Shabri Group of Keller Williams seven Hills does that nobody else is doing. And they got that cash to keys program. You get to leverage Sabri Groups cash to make a cash offer as a buyer, with the Saberi Group giving a better chance to win the sale, often at a lower price and with better terms. Just a couple of little of the programs that they offer guarantee you and their commitment that you'll get a five star experience, true value in your real estate team. When you contact the Shabri Group of Keller Williams seven Hills, do it one of two ways. It's five one three seven zero eight three thousand, five one three seven zero eight three thousand. Just go to the website, drop the five to one three. It's seven zero eight three thousand dot com.
Speaker 12: This is fifty five. I've KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Did you know even the smallest increases One more time with the Channel nine weather forecasts not bad. We got partly cloudy skies turning mostly sunny and highest seventy two today going down to fifty over nine with a few clouds seventy eight to high tomorrow with mostly sunny skies Tomorrow night again a few clouds in a lower fifty Thursday, mostly cloud just a slight chance of rain and Ohio seventy nine closing out of fifty four degrees. It is time for final traffic. Chuck from the U.
Speaker 13: See Up Traffic Center and you see Health. You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal and make your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at u sehelp dot com. Cruise continue to work with the accident eastbound on the latter roll dust off of seventy five, but traffic is starting to move very slowly once again single file to get by. There's a wreckon with a ten two seventy five near the Milford Parkway, backing traffic towards east Gate at North Pound seven near Franklin Bright Wings blocked. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's a forty eight to fifty five kr CD talk station. Happy Tuesday, Jack Atherton and judg Entnapolitan on the fifty five KRC Morning Show tomorrow. He's enjoy hearing from both of them. Every Wednesday we get to hear from both Jacket seven oh five and Judge and Polatano at eight thirty. Always like it when Congressman Thomas mass he's ahead of a Politano. But whatever, we'll get him down the road a little bit. Let us see here started out this morning telling everybody that if you have a student loan and you've at you thought you had it forgiven, or you think you're never gonna have to pay it back, sorry, Lenna McMahon's cracking down and the Trump administration of course, Education Secretary of McMahon wrote a really interesting open letter to the world pointing this out, starting with Biden never had the authority to forgive student loans across the board in the first place. Supreme Court pointed that out in twenty twenty three, but nonetheless he continued his efforts to suspend your obligation to pay back the sixty billion dollars every year increase of student loans. So those days are over, and she made some excellent points in her her letter. Not because we want to be unkind to student borrowers. Borrowing money and failing to pay back isn't a victimless event. Efense debt does not go away. It gets transferred to others. So if you don't pay your debt to the government, that means the rest of us have to pay taxpayers, people who had nothing to do with your choice on getting a student loan or not when you written got when you got the student loan, you well, we're obligated to pay it back. That's what the paperwork says. It always just kind of really frankly pissed me off. The Divine Administration thought, oh well, it's like buying votes and literally buying votes. Wolf, what you vote for me will forgive your student loan. Wait a second, the debt was incurred that that just it seems to me that a way of alienating every single human being who did not go into Debtford college or doesn't have a student loan, didn't go to college, the laborers out in the world, the folks that maybe chose that it was not the path for them. College is not the right path for everybody. Also, an excellent point you make, student loans must always be paid back because not like other types of loans, if you get a mortgage for a house or you get a loan for a car, you don't pay for it forclosure. There's equity in the home. The bank can foreclose on your home and sell it and get the money that you borrowed back. Your car can be repossessed. You didn't offer any collateral when you got your student loan for a college education, and it's impossible to repossess a college degree. As she wrote, it's an excellent point, which is why they're very rarely discharged in bankruptcy because someone has got to pay it back. And it's unfair to the American taxpayer that we should shoulder the burden for something that you did. And more fundamentally, as she points out, she throws a lot of blame at colleges, and I do as well, pointing out that many of the degree granting programs that qualify for student loans are worthless in the job market. Colleges nonetheless continue to accept students into these programs, encourage them to borrow money and sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay for them, when there's no job waiting for you on the other side, with your fill in the blank degree, humanity's degree, or art degree, or whatever it happens to be. This is what I was on a rail on this morning at the five o'clock hour. It seems to me that colleges owe an obligation, says students that are approaching them and asking to be admitted into the institution, whether or not the degree has any value. It's an ethical thing. And I know the colleges want to make money and they'll take tuition from anybody that wants to line up for any stupid degree they offer. But that they offer stupid degrees when there's no opportunity for employment afterward, that's depriving people of valuable information, information that some eighteen year old might not have or be thinking about. They're not that worldly eighteen year olds. I remember when I was eighteen, I got a political science degree from the University of Cincinnati. What kind of blank and value did that have in the real world. Well, I got I moved into political science. When I realized I wanted to go to law school, I just assumed that that was going to happen. Ultimately it did. There were employment opportunities for lawyers out in the world, and that's what I ended up doing. I don't know how it would have worked after me with a political science degree. I have no idea what I would have done. I look back on it and I scratched my head. What was the value of that? You know why I got one? I'd like politics. Well that's why people get art degrees. They like art. But you can teach that in your own time. I could have learned about Canadian parliamentary politics on my own time, read a book on it. That's pretty much all I did in college. Maybe I could have gone to the CIA. I don't know. I just know that on reflection, that's not a degree that I would look at right now and consider that it has any value. Maybe if a counselor sat down to me and talk to me about that ahead of time, or showed me what my employment possibilities might have been, I might have pursued a different degree, maybe a business degree or an accountant degree, or maybe I would have gone into chemistry. I thought about being an engineer at one point. But in the final analysis, colleges are doing many students a disservice, and as a consequence, many people leave college with a valueless piece of paper and end up in This is no diss to baristas. Somebody got to get their coffee made by somebody, But there's a lot of baristas out there with one hundred thousand dollars in student debt, but you're gonna have to pay it off. That's the latest announcement. So they're going to accommodate you. They're going to provide all the help they can get. So, if you're a student bar with a federal loan bounds haven't been making payments, you must restart the payments now, they said. The Federal Student Aid Office is providing every form of assistance they can legally they legally can to ensure that a monthly payment can fit into your budget. She writes. We recently extended the FSA call center operations with weekend hours to ensure that your individual questions can be answered. We're also updating the loan simulator to help calculate your easiest repayment plan. We also provide an advanced AI assistant to help point pinpoint your best financial strategy. So it's not they're just leaving you to their own devices. They're trying to help you accommodate the goal of repaying the debt that you incurred, so we, the American taxpayer, don't have to pay it off. I support the effort in that regard. Anyhow, Tuning again tomorrow, Jack Adan and Jenna Paul time. If you need to hear Dave Wannings from the Taxpayer Protection Alliance. You owe an obligation to everybody in the United States to contact your representative and your senator to ask them what in the hell they're doing with this Reconciliation Act. The Senates proposal only cuts four billion dollars over ten years. The Republicans only cuts one point five trillion over ten years. We blow through two trillion extra dollars. Then they take in in taxes every year. The math doesn't add up. It's a recipe for further disasters. So get in touch with them and tell them to man up, or get some wuevos, or do whatever you politically correct statement that fits your needs, but tell them. Steve Gooden breaking down the Supreme Court decisions relative to the Venezuelan prisoners, inside scoop with Texas Borders Associated or Bob Price and the Daniel Davis Deep Dive All there at the podcast page fifty five care Sea dot Com. God bless you j Just Chreker for all that you do for the morning show. Folks who hope you have a wonderful day and o't go away? Is Glenbex Next a full rundown of the biggest headlines. There's minutes away at the top of the hour. I'm giving you a fact now the Americans should know. Fifty five krs the talk station this report