Speaker 1: It's been in skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for rocket with us on a good Friday. Now, don't forget somehow someway, the Mavericks are still clinging on. In fact, we're gonna talk about it coming up in the five o'clock hour. But you can hear the action tonight. Pregame starts at eight o'clock. Action starts at eight thirty with Demarson Coop on the call.
Speaker 2: Don't miss it. Ninety one point one.
Speaker 1: The Eagle is your home for Dallas Mavericks basketball as long as it continues to last this year, hopefully it keeps keeping on.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this. It's time to play the Today game. It's a game, it's topic today. Let's go take it away, jack Wagons.
Speaker 3: It is time to play the day game for today April eighteenth, twenty twenty five, and we'll start with.
Speaker 2: Corn In hold on.
Speaker 1: You cracked yourself up with the way that you had an extra syllable to today game. Yeah, and then you made yourself last Yeah, I made myself laugh.
Speaker 2: I was like I just couldn't tell.
Speaker 3: I thought I saw at the corner of my eye, you noticed I was like today game, you.
Speaker 1: Machine gunned it? I said it really weird? I did machine gun you read it? We're gonna play that today game? I rolled my tease.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Conan O'Brien is sixty two. Whoa, what's gonna happen? What's wrong with you people? You don't know what real danger looks like anymore?
Speaker 3: Oh? God, yeah, I've never found I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it me to rack her first time in the fifteen years. A great episode. It's like the only one I've actually watched, so good.
Speaker 1: It is funny to tell someone they don't know what danger looks like anymore. As he's eating wings and jamming them in his pockets and rubbing it on his face, so.
Speaker 3: Funny.
Speaker 2: In the end, he's just like, I don't feel anything. Wait, is it gonna continue to rise? Here? What did I do to myself?
Speaker 1: So algorithms know that I want to see Norm McDonald clips, and almost half of them that I get are with him and Conan. I get so much Conan and Norm it makes me so happy.
Speaker 2: Fun Cone.
Speaker 3: In fact, by the way, do you know his very first musical guest back in like ninety three?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me guess. Uh, the gin blossom, big head to you two Radiohead? Why they're his first musical guest. I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 1: That makes me so exciting. I know how tall is Conan O'Brien. I think he's six three and a half. I think he's six four. Kevin six', four, Oh Ben ben looked it up all, Right Jaylen no five. Eleven you didn't have to run him over in your.
Speaker 2: Car by the, way how's he? Doing he fell down that? Hill get run over in the? Car actually did? DIDN'T i? Think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Hell down a? Hill did he roll down a hill and was covered in? BRUISES i think he got stronger.
Speaker 3: Guys. Uh rick moranis is seventy.
Speaker 2: Two everybody is just tending And nettie Clemming ted has.
Speaker 3: A small carpet cleaning business and receivership and that's drying a salary from.
Speaker 1: It the fruit bonus two years ago they got fifteen thousand left.
Speaker 2: On the house and say what you want to?
Speaker 3: Play? Barcini, okay who brought the?
Speaker 1: Dog what an incredible? GUY i love. Him Rick moranus is so. FUN i was thinking about. THEM i spent a long time Since i've seen strange. BREW i was wondering if it would hold. UP i bet it. Doesn't let's watch it this. Weekend let's put it in The sumo crawl.
Speaker 3: Van, yeah the first laundromat was opening Fort worth on this day in nineteen thirty, four representing Fort.
Speaker 2: Worth everybody's got their favorite part of the. Cycle there are people that love the. Wash they love the rints or the spin or the. Drain i'm a spin.
Speaker 3: GUY i love the. Spin let's follow.
Speaker 1: Dude If Marilyn manson plays this AT, BFD i will lose my. Mind they do a lot of, covers.
Speaker 3: Guys Mark tremonty Of creed it is fifty one.
Speaker 2: And he just the bass?
Speaker 3: Player, okay, wait hold, on you guys value those guys. Differently hold, on, yeah hold, On skin, said didn't he just the bass? Player and Then Katine christina, went, no he's the guitar. Player if there's this massive, distinction does everyone not respect the bass player here in the? Band what does happened to the bass players not starting the new band After Creed Altar bridge the guitar players doing?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: YEAH i, mean come, on, Man.
Speaker 3: It's, like is the bass player the role player and the star is the guitar.
Speaker 1: PLAYER i thought the, best most important guy and ready for the world was THE i mean you heard him On, oshila but you started.
Speaker 2: This oh it's.
Speaker 3: Not they never get the respect they, deserve BUT i really are aware of.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are literally just stand in the.
Speaker 3: Back it depends on the, guy, okay because they just stand there and hit a few, notes AND i, mean.
Speaker 1: Getty lee gets his, respect, Right, Flee flee gets his.
Speaker 2: Respect Larry graham and sliming is.
Speaker 1: An easier instrument to play than it's just What you're rarely playing chords on a, bass, right you're playing your you're you, know usually following the route and you're steadying the. Rhythm so, Okay i'll always have a soft spot in my heart and a hard spot on my dart.
Speaker 2: For Creed darnt because The rangers won A world series because it is so? Good should we end on? That is?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: It keep it? Going all?
Speaker 3: Right keep going Forgetting Sarah marshall hit theaters on this day in Eight, Mahllo, hey how's it?
Speaker 1: Going?
Speaker 2: OKAY u Just i'd like to grab some dinner face? Okay? Great is your wife going to meet?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: No, hey your? GIRLFRIEND i don't KNOW i don't have a. Girlfriends just play yourself sucks if you want like a magazine or. Something it's gonna be boring if you're just saying by, yourself all, RIGHT i just would be so.
Speaker 3: Depressed just keep it kind of, Alright move On International Jugs.
Speaker 2: Day have you read it all about our clown.
Speaker 1: Issue i've got this really funny visual right now of a clown just kind, of you, know hunched, over and it's a good visual for me at.
Speaker 2: Least there you, have all.
Speaker 3: Right coming up, next clarity On Bill belichick's girlfriend that's coming your, way and an update On measles