Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. That is Cowboy Tim Dogworth. What's going on, sir?
Speaker 2: How much the late night here at the Horse Shake?
Speaker 1: You have no energy today? You had all the energy last night. I had none. I feel pretty good today, a three hour nap after doing commentary over at the mission. But I needed it, and I'm likely gonna need it today as well. I'm gonna have to do the same thing. I'm already feeling it. It's that stretch. You know what it is? They turn the ac of in this joint, my lord, I mean it is whatever the Amazon room was. It's five degrees cold. It's the toxic Amazon for sure. On today's show, we got raw Robert Wells winning his first w SP gold bracelet. He won the three K Mini PPC. Darren Elias won his first bracelet. We're gonna do some updates on the big Guns, Negron New hellmuth Ivy D will hit on how their summers are going. The one K Battle of the Ages, a brand new tournament for the twenty twenty five WSP that's playing down right now. To the final table. They got to lose one more. So we're either going to update you with where it stands, or we're gonna tell you who's at the final table. Whatever happens. James Carroll leads the way. In the Milli Maker, there are forty four players left. Massive shout out, massive, you will, you wrote it, You wrote that one. A massive five hundred dollars Nolan to hold him freeze out takes place that are kicked off today. I should say the five K Nolan hold him? Is that the Nolan Holman six max? Yes, all right, five K Nolan hold in six max. That blew through last year year's number with registrations still open. We got the deuces having triple draw underway, and today we got the fifty KPPC. So I'll touch on that, or we'll touch on that, and we'll you know, do a little bit of preview because that's one of the biggest, of course, most prestigious events of the summer. For those listening to the Poker Girl podcast, really appreciate you guys. We'd love if you could favorite the show, leave a review, do whatever you gotta do. Those are the best ways to help us grow. It helps us reach more poker loving people just like yourself. And if you do happen to leave a review, we always love if you can take a screenshot send it on into podcast at PokerGO dot com. We'd love to be able to read some of those, so, you know, make them fun, make them funny. Come at us if you want whatever, just leave a review because that does help. And if you're watching on YouTube, hit the like button, subscribe to the poker Go channel and drop a comment. Tim and I definitely get into the comment every couple of days. You know, let us know in the comments where you're watching from, who you're railing during the summer or heck, if you disagree with something that Tim and I say, come at us. We don't care you'll be wrong. We come at We read the comments, even the nonsense out there, and we'll often get in there and reply. So I know that, I guess specifically speaking to the YouTube crowd, because we did recently launch the podcast as a video format ahead of this summer, was a goal of ours. We made it happen. Shout out to producer Rich for being the guy to really help us get over the hump in that regard. But just addressing you know, a lot of the new viewership and listenership that we have because of this. If you're new here, welcome, certainly appreciate having you guys. You know, I feel like I see a lot in the YouTube comments kind of questioning, like who you and I are? What the heck this show is, what we're doing, you know, all that sort of stuff. So this is the Poker Gol Podcast. Welcome for the first timers out there. We've been covering the world of poker for many, many, many years. Biggest tournaments in the game, stories, behind the scenes you call it, Tim and I have covered it, seeing it, all that sort of stuff. My name is Donny Peters. As we said at the top of the show, his name is Tim Duckworth. He's the resident cowboy. Yes, he is going through a midlife crisis. That's why rebirth, midlife rebirth. That's why you see all the multiple crazy outfits every single day. You can follow us on social media. Twitter's Best Donnie Underscore Peters here, Tim Underscore Underscore Duckworth, Yes he has two underscore name. He is more of an ig guy and you can see the various fashion shoots that he does throughout the world series. If you follow him on ig We are part of the Poker Go team. As I said, we've been doing this for a long time. I got my start in the industry in two thousand and eight. I was working for Poker News out of college. I worked my way up to editor in chief there. I jumped on over to lead marketing at the World Poker Tour. From there, I hopped on over to it is the now defunct pocketfives dot com Rip love you mean it? I wish it would come back, while also dabbling in the sports betting industry, working there for some time, and then in twenty twenty one, I joined Poker Grow Tim over here. He began in two thousand and seven. We should do the Rich Ryan thing and insert the clip of you getting mad when you bubbled the wsp Man event. I really have to do that. I don't know. It's we got to find the clip. I know it is. Don't worry, we'll find the clip. Put it right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, do that whole thing. Tim was also working for Poker News at first. He's been around the industry ever since, spent time at the World Poker Tour. He's done some freelance. He joined the Poker grow ranks. In twenty eighteen, he's worked his way up to what is now the Director of Live Events and Content, also known as the PGT Commissioner. Between us, we have thirty five years in this space. Ninety percent of that time has been in the poker world. We have pretty much seen it all, We have covered it all. To say that we love it would be an understatement. It is two twenty seven, am we love it. Okay. We are here end of the day making this happen, trying to bring you guys content every single day, let you know what's going on on the biggest and greatest tournament series in the world. Our goal is simple. We want to give you honest takes. We want to give you a look inside the game that you, guys love. We love it just as much trust us, you know. So, whether you're here for bracelet sweats, whether you want to talk about player stories, results from the tournaments, or just the chaotic world that is poker, we are your guys, and you are in the right place. So I know many of you listening or watching may have a good idea of who we are, but did just want to kind of give out the lay of the land for any of the new listeners that we have coming in, so you know you're not just kind of jumping in cold, maybe wondering what the heck is this and why should we listen to it? That is why, and that is who we are. If you love poker but you don't want to spend a dime, head on over to play PokerGO dot com. It is free to play. It is super easy to jump into. You can get it on iOS and android. In addition to going on web to play PokerGO dot com. It feels like real poker, real players are involved, no bots, no gimmicks. Tim and I get on their plenty. So play PokerGO dot com for ring games, tournaments, and sit and goes. It is completely free and then this podcast is also brought to you by True Classic, the home of high quality, affordable clothes for men, tops, bottoms, activewhere you name it, they got it over at True Classic Teas dot com. And this year we have partnered with True Classic Tas to give away fifteen one five fifteen five thousand dollars packages to come play at the Poker Go Studio in a signature event at the end of twenty twenty five. If you want to win, All you have to do is submit your poker story. Tell us about your poker journey and why you deserve to be invited out to play in this event on the dime of True Classic True Classic tas dot com slash TC Poker. Go submit your story and you could possibly be one of the fifteen lucky winners to earn one of those five thousand dollars packages. Come out to the most iconic studio in the game, the Poker gro Studio, and play for glory. Let's get down to the nitty gritty, Sir, Robert Wells three K Mini PPC winner. It's officially called the three K nine Game Mix. Yes, we call it the Mini PPC because that's what it should be called. Robert Wells tops a field of four hundred and nine entries to win two hundred and twenty eight thousand dollars, his largest career score and his first ever WSOP goal bracelet his first cash. This WSOP he cashed in all mixed game formats so far, not a ton of wsp cashes to date for Robert Wells. His first was in twenty twenty two. But you know, at least me you can give your thoughts on a second ten, but I felt like this was coming sooner rather than later. For Wells, definitely, we see him a lot in the Poker gro studio, specifically when it comes to the mixed game tournaments. He's a very good player. I think he's quickly become known within like the high stakes mixed game community. They have a lot of respect for him. And then when that sort of stuff happens, it just feels like, Yeah, this guy's got it. He's going to be winning soon and it's not going to take long. And it didn't take long for Robert Wells. It's twenty twenty five and he's got his first bracelet. What do you got to say? Who won this last? Yea Yuri, who is Robert Wells's best friend. Wow, really, that's why you was on the I was wondering why he talking about Yuri's at Aelefski aka Ury Martin's aka Uri nerd guy.
Speaker 2: They both came to the PG TAM mix game series, you know, in February, traveled together. I think they even stayed together. I think they're very close friends. They you know, share a lot of strategy together all that kind.
Speaker 1: So how they became friends because URI's Brazilian.
Speaker 2: Robert Wells ise Wales study groups online poker. You never know these days, right, But that's kind of cool. You know, Yuri was on the rail when when the final hand was another limit? Do sand I believe you know, Yuri actually was filming, you know, filming his friend, which is kind of cool because you know, if we went back last year, I bet you we would have seen Robert Wells on the rails sweating Yurie.
Speaker 1: So that's kind of a nice.
Speaker 2: Full circle moment for those two friends right there in what we would say is probably one of the you know, we know the fifty k PBC is the mixed game we talk about the ten K Horse Championship from a few weeks ago, a few days ago. This is probably up there top five mixed game titles you could win here at the World Series. And it's pretty cool to have, you know, two friends win back to back years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a great tournament. Robert Wells defeated Thomas Taylor in heads up play hundred and fifty K for Taylor. Fu Wong got third, Anthony Robero got fourth, Nicholas Barth got fifth, David Bach the sixth place there, Jonathan Glenn Dinning seventh and Yuki Zoo aka rich Zoo got eighth place. Another runner up finish for Thomas Taylor this summer his eighth cash. This summer, he was second in the fifteen hund at All Our Horse. He also had a couple of close calls. Previously second in twenty twenty four in the one KPLO, he had two thirds in twenty twenty two fifteen hundred dollars Stud and the ten k stud High Low. So, you know, this was one of those heads up matches. When I got down to we Wells and Taylor, which you know sounds like a law firm, but just call Wells and Taylor, We'll solve everything. You know, it was like, okay, you know, finally one of these guys is going to get it. You know. Again, a little bit of heartbreak for either one getting this far and then falling short, but you know, both I think are deserving, not that anything is necessarily deserving in this game, but these guys are certainly good enough to own some bracelets. And it's it's it's good for Robert Wells that he got one. I would say, Thomas Taylor's is coming soon. You know, especially if he keeps knocking at the door this summer, we still have a ton of events left to go. This event was number fifty eight on the schedule of one hundred Gold Bracelet events, so very likely I would say that we have not heard the last of Thomas Taylor. So if you see his name in the headlines again, you see him making another final table, do not be surprised. Another first time Gold Bracelet winner. We got mister Darren Elias. Now this one's a little bit interesting. Oh, here we go, because he won it online. There's no asterisk here, buddy, No listen, I'm not saying that. I'm not saying, okay, there's an asterix. Okay, Now, if he asks Bucky Matthew Waltman, maybe there is, maybe there is an asterisk.
Speaker 2: He beats me and then says, I don't even care for this bracelet. I don't want it, and got my good friend Sean dabout They said you should give it to Tim Duckworth, he is more deserving. I agree, and consequence that really happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I banned.
Speaker 2: Bucky for two years from the podcast studio.
Speaker 1: He's out, So all right, Well, let's get this back to the topic at hand, which is Darren Elias one hundred and seventy thousand dollars win. He won ws AP dot Com event number one fourteen. The eight hundred and eighty eight dollars buying Nolan had houldhim Crazy Eights tournament eleven and eighty two entries. Darren Olias topped them all. He only fired one bullet in this one. And the reason why I say that it's interesting is because it feels like this would be such bigger news if he did it live. Yes, and it doesn't matter what the tournament is live. It just feels like it would have been much bigger news. The stuff that happens on WSOP dot com. It's not covered as much, partly because it's difficult to cover. You know. One thing is, obviously there's a barrier to everything with the fact that people are playing on screen names and you don't necessarily know who the real names are until a couple of days later when the results do come out, So there's that. Also, it's just you know, everything is more focused here. Now. We all got word of this because Darren tweeted out that he won it, right ig I mean, if he doesn't share it on his social media. Do we know? Do we just have to wait a couple of days? So how does that work? You know?
Speaker 2: I think someone out there would probably stumble upon it and throw out a tweet.
Speaker 1: Or but that's my point. You said, stumble upon it? Yeah, right, Like it's like, you know.
Speaker 2: I think someone actually coming on the on the on the one of the YouTube videos about there's not much stuff about this online events. I'm like, yeah, I think there's a real opening there for a news outlet. I mean, Tim and I would like to cover them to live stream that I think, well, I think also anyone would like to cover them. One of the issues is like after the events are done, they're like gone from the lobby, like in like one or.
Speaker 1: Two days, they're just gone. Yeah, So like like they should either leave them up or immediately take the results and put them on a website or share them on social media or whatever it may be, right, and they ultimately do like push these through to hand in mob I believe, right, and then you see all the real names. So if you match up lobby to real name, you know you know who won and who didn't. So if that's what you're doing, why can't you just immediately publish it all as real names. I you know, I just there's some sort of gap here and there needs to be a solution because I agree with you, there's no asterisk. If w CB says all bracelets are equal, all bracelets are equal, okay, so then treat them egal.
Speaker 2: You know how you have these conversations like if I was boss for the day, or if I was a man for a day, those kind of conversations.
Speaker 1: Why was the bizarre of WSP.
Speaker 2: One of the things I would do is say, hey, Social Team, we're gonna stream every bracelet event online, stream every online brace event on a YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get a I'm gonna hire a Jeff Platter. I think we should do that. Yeah, I mean it's more a WSP thing. But then you just pull out four tables. You know, there is a Google doc out there that has players' names and they use the names. Use that to assist you and kind of you know, break it down. These events. Yes, okay, they do take sixteen hours to finish, but you don't need to pick it up to the registration closes, so it might be in a six hours or something.
Speaker 1: But I mean you could do what you said where you do four tables, start with the final four tables. Oh yeah, no, look in that some of that final. Then the person streaming it or whatever is doing max three hours, you know.
Speaker 2: And then at least you know that comes out.
Speaker 1: It's out there.
Speaker 2: People can watch the replay, they can see hands and if there if WSA really committed to this, why couldn't they go down the road of what Pogostars does with the cards up coverage for their like w coop and ESCA and g.
Speaker 1: Boker who now owns I think that would be a better way to do it.
Speaker 2: You know, you have enough people in your rollot x two that are talented enough to cover these, so I think that's definitely something. If you really want to highlight bracelet online bracelet events, you've got to take that step to kind of force it upon people to recognize that, hey, this is as equal as any live event here at the Horseshoe of Paris.
Speaker 1: You know, Darren's a guy who and we talked about it a bit when he finished second to Nick Shulman in the ten K Nolan MEDUSA seven earlier this summer. You know, Darren's a guy who he's going to get his It just hasn't broken his way as it comes to the WSP. You know, he's won plenty of other stuff else where. You know, the crusher of the WPT, the end Boss. You know, we call him the end Boss anyway, but as a release to a WPT, he is the end Boss. And you know, it's it's about time he got a bracelet. You know, it's just it's just kind of you know, fallen by the wayside a little bit because it's it's not getting the coverage that it deserves. And it's not only darren OLiS. You know, darren OLiS is a jumping off point for a bigger topic as you've been addressing here. You know, someone like a Matthew Wantman, Jonathan little one one earlier. I think Nick my moone one one as well. I mean these are all known people, right, you know, celebrate them, celebrate them, celebrate them, even when it comes to that the Adrian Matteos win the other day, Like that's one of those online to Live hybrid final tables. We kind of didn't find out till twenty four hours you know before, Oh these guys are at this final table again. Oh like this even happened. Oh this is this is gonna you know, be at the Horseshoe on Saturday. Oh okay, you know so yeah, I would like to see a little bit more done there. But shout out to Darren Elias he finally got one online. Baby. No Asterix here, No no Asterix here, Nigranu, Helm Youth Ivy. Indeed, now, I I put these guys as like the biggest names when it comes to the w You know, you probably have a list of forty five people that deserve to be in this group. But because I know that's how you are. But I mean, these are all the biggest guys. You know. Obviously we all know Dangranu, Phil Hammuth, Phil Ivy, Yes, Sean Deep, you know, is just he's like mister w SP as far as I'm concerned, doesn't really I mean obviously Phil Hammouth is, yes, but also Sean Deep because he doesn't really play much elsewhere. You know, You've tried to bug him many times to come out to our series. You don't see him go to much else other than what maybe turning Stone Circuit event. Yeah. Other than that, it's not too much like he went down to Texas two years ago, but he didn't go this year. Like you know, he just outside of the w s B Sean doesn't travel much. He goes to Paradise for WSP Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's very WSP centric and as a family man, so for sure makes sense.
Speaker 1: But also along those lines, like a few people, if any, I mean, there might be one person this year who challenges deep in the volume aspect, and that person this year would be Texas Mic because he's just trying to you know, blast everything because he's got all these different braces of WETS or Player of the Year bets or whatever. But anyway, we haven't touched We've touched on these guys here and there as we've gone on with the twenty twenty fivesp but you just want to hit on them right now. We are a little bit past the halfway point, so it feels like a good time to check on these big guns and you know, see how they're doing overall. So first up, we got good old d N Eggs. He's got eight cashes so far. Just keep in mind that all the stuff that we mentioned is largely live focus. There is a couple of online things only because basically we saw it on social media. And then also it doesn't include whatever might happen today, like if these guys bagged or finished in the money or something like that. But eight cash is so far for Dan Legranu just over a million dollars in earnings, one million and fifty one thousand in earnings. And one of the things that Daniel does, if you guys don't know and you're living under a rock, he vlogs. Every single day a new vlog drops on his YouTube channel, so one check that out because it is incredible content to it lets you know at the end of every vlog how his summer is going plus or minus. As of Monday, June twenty third, Daniel was plus one hundred and thirty nine four hundred and seventy two dollars. So if you're sweating along with Dan eggs, he's up about one hundred and forty K. If you're invested in him through his poker Steak package, he is up one hundred and forty K. Tim is pumped, obviously. Some of the highlights from the cash is that he's had this summer. He got second in the ten k Omaha High Low. That was his first cash the summer. He cashed in that one second to who was hanb Yesh, Ryan Bambrick and Negron who cashed for three hundred and thirteen K something like that. He got seventh in the ten K Nolan MDUSA seven. That's the one Tim and I just referenced that Shulman won when he beat Darren Elias Nigran who got seventh there, eighth in the ten K limit hold Them, and then ninth in the two hundred and fifty K Super high Roller. Now. Daniel also had a deep run which I think was covered in one of his vlogs in an online event where he fired like thirty four bullets or something insane, something crazy like that, and he finished like, I don't know, sixteenth or something nuts. If I have that wrong, I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure that's the story. Anyway. Check out d nex' vlogs if you want more poker content from the Divsy Day. They drop every single every day exactly exactly. So listen to our podcast first, then go watch the DNX vlog or vice versa. I don't really care, just consume at all. Let's go. Phil Hellmuth also has eight cashes this summer, but a bit less earnings one hundred and ninety two hundred and forty eight dollars in earnings for mister Helmut with a lot of his cashes this summer have been on the smaller side. Now, he does have a third place finish in the twenty five hundred dollars Omaha High Low Slash stud High Low Mixed event, the event that I cannot stand and talking to a lot of players, no one can stand the event, but everyone's chasing bracelets and money, so they played anyway. He got third in that one for I think one hundred and ten hundred and fifteen thousand some around there. But other than that, it's just been small cashes, as evidenced by the fact that he's cashed eight times for one hundred ninety two K, and about one hundred K of that is made up from that third place finish. Phil Ivey only has two cashes so far this summer. He's been playing I think every single day. He's been in all the big bibs for sure, been here a lot. Two cashes six hundred and forty one thousand dollars in earnings. He had a six place finish in the twenty five k PLO high Roller. He had a ninth place finish in the one hundred k Nolan at Holdham high Roller. And then Sean deeb has eleven cashes again this is live, eleven cashes live, six hundred and sixty thousand, five hundred dollars in earnings. He got second in the fifteen hundred raz. He got third in the ten k plo hi Low. That ten k p ohioalo was the one that was won by Phil Sternheimer. And then we do have two online results that we saw from Deep and if you if you want to know something funny, he plays as Tim. His name on WSP dot com is Tim Duckworth troll job by Sean Deep, epic troll dob. It's incredible. He had a second place finish in a six hundred dollars monster sack for almost ninety one thousand dollars second. We know you guys are playing together. Great collusion. T's and c's baby, let's go my name. And then he he played one of the Mystery Bounty tournaments and he won a fifty k boundie. I don't know how he finished the event, yeah, but he won the biggest bounty f fifty k. So Deb has had a pretty good summer overall. But yeah, that's that's a rundown there of you know how Negane and Helmeth, Ivy and Deb are doing. I have seen in some of the YouTube comments like these guys will never talk about the big names. The big names. Well here I just talked about them, right, we talk about everyone. I mean, we'll definitely talk about them when they when they run deep, when they make final tables as we have, you know, which we've done here. But then also like if if there's gonna be min cashing and stuff, I mean, we obviously are going to skip past.
Speaker 2: We'll pose with you for a picture while we're getting stopbucks, but you need to you need to pull your finger out and get on the board a bit better than some min cashes.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, he had that third place finish in the OE, so maybe it's a sign of things to come. We did get screwed in that too by Jason Daily.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was I mean a couple offer getting three quarters to getting three quarters, so it's.
Speaker 1: Been yeah, but that's poker, that is what are you gonna do? All right, we are down to the final table in the first ever Battle of the ages, so this tournament had two starting flights separated by age. The early flight was fifty and above, so that was the senior's flight. The later flight was for anyone below the age of fifty. Of course you had to be twenty one. Yes, they are down to the final eight players. Kelly Sligh busted in ninth place to officially end the day. Joseph Rowe looks to be the chip leader. Alan Lee, who's having a very very good summer, is also at the final table. Let's look up how mister Allen Lee is doing. He of course won a bracelet already. He's won of the rads fifty hundreds. He beat Dave heads up. Yes, yeah, that is right. He has won two, three, four or five, six, seven eight, and he has ten cashes so for this this is his tenth cash at the WSP. He has that win in the fifteen hundred dollar RAS for one hundred and twenty six thousand dollars. He also has a thirty teenth place finish in the ten k Dealer's Choice. He has a fourteenth place finish in the ten K limit Omaha High Low. He has an eighteenth place finish in the fifty k plow high roller. So another twentieth place finish and the fifteen hundred dollars dealer's choice. So Alan Lee is racking up the cash, is racking up the scores, and this one could be another big one for him. The players are guaranteed forty two four hundred dollars. This was a one thousand dollars buy in. The first place prize is three hundred and thirty five thousand dollars. Jeremy Becker ran pretty deep. Fifteenth place for him sixteen thousand, five hundred dollars here. It's my fault that he wasn't a fifteenth place, I guess, yeah, I mean yeah, he tried to blame it on you. I don't think it's your fault. That's okay. But I also don't think you need to throw any negative energy his way. We just need to we just need to be good everyone.
Speaker 2: Just you know, I brought him a baja blass today. I tried to power him to the break, did everything I can. You know, this.
Speaker 1: Was wild down the stretch. Yeah, because the average stack when there was like six or seven tables left was like sixteen big blines.
Speaker 2: I mean I actually have the exact average stack andytagious. I was trying to see if my math kind of mathed out. And once we started streaming, we were sixteen big blinds, went down to fourteen, went down to twelve point eight big blind average at one point, back up to fifteen, twelve, eleven, eleven, It dropped under ten for a little bit, back up to fourteen.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was best.
Speaker 2: Probably the players were playing very snug, you know, the mix of the sceeniors with the young guns, very snug poker out there. I think people just trying to ladder up, especially once we got down those final three tables. Yeah, we saw some interesting stuff. Just little side note two players of the final table, part of the seniors group six, part of the young guns group.
Speaker 1: Crazy stuff with just how sure they were. It was. I can't recall it being this short in other tournaments. And I know other tournaments get really fast at the end, like you know the Colossus for example. You know, I would have to look deeper. I just can't recall it being this short. Was this was like a region.
Speaker 2: This was supposed to, you know, finish in two days. It was supposed to be quick.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: Now we kind of forced We planned to add a day anyway, it didn't need one because it's you know, two fifty am and they literally just bagged up. So even without our interception, they would have.
Speaker 1: Needed a third day.
Speaker 2: But yeah, just a little bit of a faster structure than normal, a lower starting stack combined with some snug play. Once we're in the money today.
Speaker 1: And that's why I thought Jamie Becker was going to win it, because they got down to like three tables. I was like, you know, this is just like one of those wind daily jam this is what you get. You know, you're just a nurse in like sixty eight big lines, like trying to find spots somehow, trying to play parts. I mean, it's just it's crazy. What is the what is the average stack right now? I mean the big blinds five hundred k I believe, I mean the fifteen.
Speaker 2: Now we just lost those two guys tenth and ninth, as you mentioned, Kelly slaying Gary.
Speaker 1: So I mean there's two people with five big blinds. Yeah, there's somebody else with seven.
Speaker 2: Then Joseph and the uh the guy's got I.
Speaker 1: Mean Joseph has all the chips. Joseph has thirty five big blinds as the chip leader massive. I mean that's yeah, shout out massive. I mean that's not super super deep or anything crazy. So the plan is to stream this one on Poker Go on Tuesday, June twenty fourth, starting at eight pm Eastern time five pm Pacific time. To check that out if you want to. Again, they are guaranteed forty two thousand dollars with three hundred and thirty five k up top. I'm guessing, as you often see when the stacks are shallow like this, the the chips are going to be freaking flying. Okay, so do not the star time tune in right away. It should be action packed right from the jump. We got the fifteen hundred dollars Millionaire Maker playing down some more again. There was eleven nine and ninety six entries in the field for this one. They are down to forty four. They are guaranteed forty five hundred and eighty dollars. The plan for Tuesday's plays to go from forty four down to the final seven. Those seven will then come back on Wednesday for the live streamed final table. It is currently James Carroll leading. That's not right. It got changed. It got changed. Okay, you go, good thing. I pulled that up. I got Chifon Wang as the check leader fan. James Carroll is down in fifth. Chifon Wang has twenty one point nine million. Jacques Ortega second, Alijandro Ganivett third, Ignacio moro On fourth, James Carroll fifth. Who else do we have in this thing? We got Josh Reichert yep doing well there.
Speaker 2: Jesse Yagan Numa brac winner. You're in hislock. I think he's a bracelet winner, Yes he is. Richard Alatte, he is kind of known for that. Blajo prop Bet and Brandon Zudema ranning out the chip counts down there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean goodfield. This is obviously a super fun tournament. And we talked about the payouts and the field size on the last episode. It's one point twenty five to five million up top for the winner. It's one million and twelve thousand per second place. Third place is seven hundred and two, fourth place five thirty four, fifth place four h nine. Jeff Blatt had a deep run. He did busted today? Was that right? Busted today in like two hundred and seventy eighth or something like that, something around there. Two hundred and seventeenth. Jeff's middle name is Moe, and it says Jeffrey mo Platte is what is listed here in all right, I have to be in seventeenth place. We had a shot. We had three guys, Jeremie Osmas, Uri Reichenstein and Steven Song from our twenty five K fantasy team all my ex today. All busted within like the first hour of play, just boom boom boom, and actually Uri and Song in the right next to each other in the in the playoffs, I got a message from ODB with a screenshot that says bad minute for you guys. Yes, it was a bad minute. Excit, Okay, very bad minute again. Tuesday, they're going to go from forty four down to seven. They're going to come back on Wednesday for the live stream final table. So that is the WSOP Millionaire Maker, the five hundred dollars freeze out that Tim listed as massive. Yeah, and that is because last year, well, why do you have ws BE kicked off?
Speaker 2: Because I mean in the structure sheets it says previous champion, right, because I was trying to look for it. They regard this event as last year's kickoff WSB kickoff because I was a founder.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they don't. Sometimes it's the same event, but they don't list it for whatever.
Speaker 2: The previously, he's regarded as the repeat of the WSB kickoff that at thirty four hundred and eighty five entrants last year to kick off the WSB.
Speaker 1: This year it's you know sixty. The one was last year when DNS went really deep. No, that was a different event. That was I want to say that was Colossus. No, no kickoff for sure.
Speaker 2: Kickoff was like day two of the World Series. Yeah, I realized, I check it, stat check me check it. But yeah, so like I said, thirty four hundred and eighty.
Speaker 1: Five in the kickoff, Yes, I remember this. Twenty twenty we had him on our fantasy team. I remember this. Yes he lost, so tends to ace king. Okay, right right there, Yeah, right, didn't think it was the kickoff.
Speaker 2: Thirty four hundred and eighty five entrance last year, this year five eighty two, So you know, nearly sixteen hundred more players this year, and that today we had a couple of friends playing. They basically made an announcement that we're opening fifty more tables in the Providence Room. We're opening fifty more tables here. Basically, WSPD not played for such a big event and had a kind of a lack of dealers, but quickly got it all sorted. There was, you know, some pretty big alternate lines to start the day where they were quickly erased and people got in no kind of issues. But yeah, we're finishing the day with two hundred and eleven plus you know, forty eight hundred players to they get down to two hundred and eleven. Madness, yeah, madness in this massive field.
Speaker 1: Let's see who's a well survived Juan Lucina, Oh yeah, is the chip leader right now. I'm just quickly ripping through these Arthur Morris twenty six inch Hey, okay, good old Arthur Morris. I just kind of scan through and try and see those twenty five k badges. That's most interesting.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good I do. I look at the pictures. If someone has a picture, I kind of stopped them. I just look at the badges. Francis Anderson, Yeah, Francis Anderson. Terrence Reid for he's got bag of the chip. We've been watching some of his v logs.
Speaker 1: That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Well, now I got to kick click the page too. You know something we don't like. Oh, here's an interesting name. Man wins Ladies Satellite has also bagged his chip. Wow and wow, he's just going to really mention his name. But oh so yeah, Francis Anderson down there, three hundred K. Julia Connelius is in there. I know Johnny Vibes had a bit of a stack at one point, but that's gonna play out for a winner tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Today today event pretty quick structured, but I I am. I'm a fan of these quick structures. I like them. I just haven't been able to play any this year unfortunately. First place in this one two hundred and well, two hundred and thirty thousand for all tons and purposes there seventy seven hundred and sixty four did cash. But they are down quite a bit from there, so they'll be back on Tuesday. They'll grind down to a winner and we'll see if we actually get a winner on Tuesday. If not, it'll kick forward to Wednesday. But either way, stay tuned for more updates from the five hundred dollars freeze out the five K Nolan hauld hold him at six macs absolutely smashed through last year's number of entries. So last year eight hundred and eighteen entries. Your boy won it, Kanga Rue what's his say? His name?
Speaker 2: I can't say his Mustafa HADERI come on, it's such an Australian night.
Speaker 1: Was he the one like smoking a cigarette and stuff?
Speaker 2: That was kamala kamala? I think he won the ten k plea or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, anyway, your boy Kangaroo Crew last year won six hundred and fifty six thousand. This year we mentioned eight hundred and eighteen last year, this year nine to ninety. Already they still have registration open through the first level and the break on day two, which is today on Tuesday. There is also one re entry allowed, so maybe some people got through on a bullet they bust early on they get back in, or maybe people come in late, they happen to bust, they get back in. So this, this number of entries is going to skyrocket higher. Like what is it? Twelve hundred? Is that the number? This is a huge jump from last year already.
Speaker 2: Kick, you do get the one reincher, right, so how many have already exhausted that? But you know, twelve hundred wouldn't surprise me Yeah, that's just so big.
Speaker 1: I mean, this tournament's enormous. And this one, you know, unlike some of the other events that we've been talking about, the one K Battle of the Ages, the five hundred dollars freeze Out, this one is a very player friendly structure, four day event. At least it's scheduled for four days. The way these numbers have shaken out, maybe it goes five, you know. Of course, we'll see when that commas. But this event is ridiculously big and with with the number of entries, the boost that it got first place is probably going to be eight hundred to eight fifty. Yeah, I would say minimum there, which is really really good, really really cool there, so massive turnout, shout out massive. Sebastian Toro Hanau leads the way. After day one he bagged up six hundred ninety five thousand. Some of the other notables that I pulled from the chip guns, you got Jake Schwartz in ninth, you got Ryan Lang in fifteenth, Michael jozof sixteenth, Taylor Parr, seventeenth, Adrian Matteos, who just won another gold bracelet, his fifth in the online to Live Hybrid events. He's in nineteenth, Patrick Leonard aka Pads thirty eighth, land Entice forty first, lou Garza forty seventh, and then we got three guys from our fantasy team who bagged chips URRII Reichenstein did pretty well. One hundred ninety k in the bag for him, Stephen Song, our big field Noelan Holmes specialist, Stephen Song one hundred and four four kid, I think he got second in this event before to the French guy. Don't remember the French guy's name, but the French guy look that up. And then John Shoreman, Johnny Johnny Shoreman, Hey, John Shoreman bagged one hundred and twenty five thousand as well.
Speaker 2: Have about the big dugs who the big dogs at the team.
Speaker 1: Well, Seth said he was only going to play the bigger stuff from here on out, So he's not playing this one. Jeremy, I'm assuming is not playing this one because he wants to play fifty k PPC. Okay, right, FA, that makes sense. You don't want to get sucked into this like I saw. I saw David Baker ODB tweet out that he's because he's got action for the fifty k PPC. Listened on poker steak, and I think he still has some action left. But he did say in his sweet that he bagged that thirty five hundred dollars event at the Win. Okay, so if he plays the fifty k PPC, he's gonna late red on day two. Okay. So like there's I mean, there's kind of conflict all over town right now. Yeh, what I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Pastoria was the guy he finished.
Speaker 1: Did he finished second?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, boom steven song. Let's go on the second place finish would be perfect, sir. Again, this is a four day event, so expect plenty of coverage as we go in this one. Massive, massive, massive shoutout, massive turnout there.
Speaker 2: We definitely need a T shirt next year that says when this says kangaroocur, we need one.
Speaker 1: This is massive.
Speaker 2: We need the monn Cabrell shut with all he's cat phrases on it.
Speaker 1: We should just do one of those word collauses with all the difference saying.
Speaker 2: You remember the T shirt you made that had the vegas with all this stuff in it? Exact time with that, says modern Cabrell. I'm in Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: The deuce to seven triple draw. What's this fifteen hundred dollars buying yep, fifteen hundred dollars buying. Six hundred and thirty five entries ponied up that fifteen hundred dollars first place one hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars. Another event that is up quite nicely from the prior year last year five seventy four, and last year was Aaron Cummins who won it for one hundred and forty six point five. So this year more entries, bigger first place prize, ninety six players in the money? Who we got? Anyone? Cool? Is the chip?
Speaker 2: Later?
Speaker 1: He's rich Zoo. That's kind of Brandon Shack, Harris Sitty, third, Ray Henson, that's right, Scot the hat, John Turner, tenth got, Robert ms, Rocky, Adam Friedman. Oh, look at number eighteen. This guy Nico milk Room. Hey, I love Nico. He's he's just a Tommy Coral. Let's go. Come on, come on, Tommy, come on, I here left. Are they close to the money? Kind of on the bubble? Come on? I still think these things should get to the money on day one. I just I really do like I think almost every tournament should get to here. Here's what I'll say. Every three day tournament should be in the money on day one. That's that's my take. Every three day tournament should be in the money on day one. Now, if you wanted to extend, like the five K that we just talked about, for example, okay, then it's a four day tournament, has the reds through, and then every four day tournament should have the reds through. Got it. The only ones that I would say are the exceptions to that rule would be the twenty five K and higher high rollers because those are three day events, but they also have the registration that carries through. But you have such like you smaller fields comparably to things like you know, five K Nolan hold them or this this fifteen hundred Juice of seven with six hundred and thirty five players. So that's my thought there. So this one, this was day one of three. Still plenty of time to go in this one. Let's go Nico, Let's go Tommy Coral. But stay tuned for more updates there. Now let's get into the fifty k PPC. It begins today. It is a five day freaking monster. I mean, this is Listen, let's just take the main event out of it for right now. Right, we know, oh, that's the super Bowl, that's the headliner, that's that's the whole thing, right, But the fifty KPPC, you know, it really is the crown jewel in a lot of ways. Now, I know, the real crown jewel is the WSPA main event. Yes, I get that, but again we're removing that from the conversation for right now, and we're thinking of everything else. It's basically, there's the WSP Man Event, and then there's all these prelim events, and among those prelims, the fifty KPPC is the best. Again, it is the crown jewel. It crowns the game's best all around player every single year. It's freaking grueling. The thing is it. It's the best rendition of a cash game in a tournament form that there is, again other than the WSP Made Event. Yes, but when it comes to mixed games, like, there's just absolutely nothing better. You got to be able to play all the different games. You have to be able to play them well. They play it's seven hit or six hinded seven seven, So I mean, but you're not always seven handed. But what I'm getting at is like you have to kind of be able to play shorthanded, which means you have to be able to get a little bit more active, stay involved, get aggressive, all that sort of stuff. For this one, you always get players that like don't often play a lot of other events, but they will come out and play this one again because it's the closest thing to a cash game, a high stakes cash game format, really really really cool stuff that kicks off today, long long, long registration window. We are planning on poker gro to stream the final three days of this tournament. So all you people out there who have yelling and screaming for mixed game covers, listen. First of all, Tim and I hear you. And when you complain to us, you're complaining to the wrong people. Okay, don't complain to us, because we can't do anything about it. Second, we're going to be streaming three days of this and it's gonna be great, I believe. For two of the days it's gonna be a Li Dajade and Jared Blesnik on the call, and then the other day it's gonna be Alex Livingston and Chris Vich on the call. So if I have that not exactly per victor, maybe it switches around. You're gonna get elite commentary in addition to the coverage of this on PokerGO dot com, So be sure to tune in for that. And I figure, because this event is so cool, why don't we do a little bit of an extended preview on it? How about that?
Speaker 2: All right? You're in charge?
Speaker 1: That's right, I am in charge, baby, Most money won Michael miss Rocky, Brian Rast, John Hennigan, Matthew Ashton, and Daniel Kates. That's the one through five for the most one on one Michael Miss Rocky and Brian Rass. They both have three titles in this tournament. Miss Rocky won it in twenty ten, twenty twelve, and twenty eighteen. Rast won it in twenty eleven, twenty sixteen and twenty twenty three. Miss Rocky's cast in this tournament only for four point seven three two million dollars. Rast is cash tim shaking his head of the astonishment. Rass has cashed for four million, fourgner in eighty five thousand head against cash for almost three point one million. Matthew Ashton has cash for two point seven five million and Dan Kates cash for two point five seven million. The most cases in the fifty KPPC belong to Philip Ivy. Six cashes for mister Ivy. That is a lot. Yes, let me look at my statstock here to see who else is who else has cashed a lot in this one. So phil Ivy leaves the way with five or with six, sorry, and then you have three people with five Michael is Rocky, Matthew Ashton and Kennedy in the third give me a hint. He's won the event and he's a very very big name poker, John Hennigan, Daniel mcgrano. There are a bunch of people with four, and then I won't go any further than that because there's just too many. But Brian Rast, John Henigan, Andy Block, Johannes Becker, Matt Glance, josh Ari, Barry Greenstegn, James Opst your boy, Daniel o'lahi and Mike Wattel have all cashed four times in the fifty and fit in the fifty KPPC. Yeah, there you go. This event has gone through kind of a few different variations of it. Remember it started as the fifty k horse Ye, which the final table was played at Nolan at Hold Them. That was the year that David chip Reese won it and the trophy was later named after him, which I heard they were bringing back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry today he did. Yep, does it look good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it? This is the same, just brand new.
Speaker 2: It's nothing exactly the same. It's a different company. It looks I like the old one, but you could say that it looks better.
Speaker 1: I will say that at first I hated the old one. I was like, this looks dumb. Yeah, and then it quickly grew on. I love it. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, and I fell in love with it for sure. It definitely needed to be fixed. Was a little bit broken, but very cool. So I'm happy that that's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, new trophy, Puka News and we and some other autlics looks and photos today. I don't think they're getting published really until probably the fifty k is in full swing, but it's good that they, you know, fixed the art wall, decided to hey, let's bring back some prestige to this event with the David Chiperice Trophy. So we'll see the new version in a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Hopefully are are ours?
Speaker 2: I will not say them because I told uh, I can't look at them. I tell him not to upload. Can trust you trust me with this man? In all day at the Venetian, you're taking naps for three hours of contrast, are you going to leak him out get us in trouble?
Speaker 1: I would one thousand percent never leaked them. I don't know anyone. If anyone leaks anything between the two of us, it is you for hundred percent. Yeah, yes exactly. So what like, how are you going to get keep these things? Michael Msacky and Brian Rass they are the kings of the fifty k PPC. They have three titles each. But it is Michael Mrocky who, as I outlined, in the most money won from this tournament. He does edge out Brian rast in that category by about two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. He also has one more cash. Miss Rocky has five cashes in the event to Rasts four. Most money won in the event without winning it belongs to Andy Block. He has four cashes for one million, eight hundred and thirteen thousand dollars. And I think he did really well out.
Speaker 2: Of the shoot second. I think he was second to Chip Race in the very first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, second to Chip Rees. Then he cashed in two thousand and eight, so this started. The event began, by the way, in two thousand and six. So yeah, he took second there, which I believe wasn't that like an epically long heads up there, really long one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, chips first pricelet so he.
Speaker 1: Basically went every other year two thousand and six cash, two thousand and eight, cash, twenty ten, cash, twenty twelve. He had a pretty big cash there. So he obviously made the final table five hundred and sixty one K. Looks like he might have finished third, fourth, something like that, third or fourth. That's Andy Block. I mentioned. It began in two thousand and six, had a few changes over the year, so yeah, like, yeah, go ahead, because you would know this.
Speaker 2: First four years it was the horse Championship. You know, we played obviously horswy t.
Speaker 1: We went to with with with the Nolan Holden final table. Mind you everyone out there, like if you you can go onto polkaa dot com, you can go into the archives and you can find this event. But you're gonna watch the final table and you're gonna be like, what the heck's going on? They're playing Nolan and hold them. The idea was that for TV purposes, when they launched this event, no one would know what the heck all these games were. Maybe maybe there was some issue back then with like filming five different games, you know, for an edited episode, like all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Already said something that yeah, they basically for it to be on TV to get the promotion they TV wanted, not them hold them, But twenty ten was a winner.
Speaker 1: Do you imagine if you try to do that today. I mean, you're the guy like you deal with these players mentioned be like, hey, guys, by the way, next PG team, next Super High roll, Leborld, mixed games, the final table was going to be Nolan.
Speaker 2: Six people would show up, never find uh. First two years of eight game was still no limit. Then twenty twelve it went to normal eight game. The twenty twelve to twenty fourteen eight game. Then they were like, you know what, eight games not enough, let's bump it up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get to ten.
Speaker 2: It went from basically you know in those one sixteen one, twenty one point thirty kind of player fields, you know, twenty fourteen, one oh two, they went to ten game in twenty fifteen dropped to eighty four only lasted one year. They went back to eight game for four more years, where the numbers were kind of flat. I mean, twenty twenty one first year here at the Horseshoe evolved a nine game and it's been nine game ever since, and I don't see it changing for quite a while. But yeah, a couple of different variations of that.
Speaker 1: I thought twenty twenty two was the first year here, twenty twenty one was a nine game. No, first year here, you said first year, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, Yeah, twenty twenty two was first year here. Twenty twenty one was first year of nine game, that's right. Yeah, So they've averaged one or six point six entries in this event since it started. Now they are on a decline for the past couple of years. In twenty twenty two, the first year here at the Horseshoe in Paris, one hundred and twelve entries that first year. Then it had ninety nine, then last year had eighty nine, so a bit of a decline each year. Daniel Legrano won it last year his seventh gold bracelet. He is the reigning champion. What do you have for a prediction on the field.
Speaker 2: Size over eighty nine or do we want to give you a numba. Yeah, let's eave ninety two, Like ninety.
Speaker 1: Two, I'm gonna say ninety six. You're very optimistic this one, sirs. I do like that, But I mean, I feel like a lot of this stuff is up. Listen, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you two names that are going to be in the field. I'm gonna tell you if you three, four, five names that are going to be in the field that aren't normally personally the style.
Speaker 1: Of Robert Wells. I was gonna say, right, Wells, we'll.
Speaker 2: Been up second that with Thomas Taylor, Okay, Okay. We saw Kevin Gerhart listing action, He's going to take a shot. We saw Brad Owen's selling at mark Down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. Oka, good for bread.
Speaker 2: Give four names that I'm pretty confidently have not played.
Speaker 1: Thomas Taylor has has like a David Funks played before. I feel like he.
Speaker 2: Thinks I'm trying to think of like who's running hot in these mixed games that are going to be in you know, you do have Bolman might still be in the limit hold him.
Speaker 1: Okay, but he can always let he's had an incredible year. He's first or second on poy like you know.
Speaker 2: So depending how the the the no limit hold him goes for Alan led tomorrow. There's another one you can kind of maybe float with the with jumping in the fifty I think he plays for sure well he not like if it was pl O yes, but like the mixes, I feel I think he may have told me this. I correct me if I'm wrong. Allen but not as strong, so like he doesn't often play our twenty five K Championship, and I know that's very different, different structure of a tournament. It's a quick one. But he's having a good sum right Scotty's bracelet. He's at a final table right now, guaranteed basically the fifty k buy in a little bit under us. So if he led us up a bit, he may fail. You know what, I've been the pretty good scoring in a no limit hole event that I wasn't expecting. I might just take this shot in the fifty k. So just on those kind of five names we've kind of touched on, I feel like I'm a bit more bullish on that that trend that I'm going down to now spoke back up just depends how much it goes up.
Speaker 1: I'm curious if you see someone like, well, I'm just looking at the money list for twenty twenty fivesop, right, so people that you know are obviously likely up money that maybe they decided to take a shot in this tournament. Alex Foxen, I mean, I feel like he's kind of always talked about wanting to play more mixed games and he's cash for three point twenty seven million already at THISSP. So is he someone who possibly takes a shot in this I don't know. I mean, I don't know where. I would probably put it at twenty percent, but yeah, that's still twenty percent that it could happen, right, What about a blosh Jerry off? Because he's been playing some of the mixed stuff, So I like, I have no idea if this guy's like actually a mixed game crusher, like online from Europe and now he's like, okay, I won that big plos, let's just go. He is a question.
Speaker 2: Can I look at satellites in the MP because there's a big Landmark satellite and if that breaks the right way that that has a big implication on.
Speaker 1: Mickey Dueck nah, he played. Didn't he play ours? Did he not play ours? He might have been bored. It might have been bored. I mean maybe he's bored right now. He's also bored right now. He's cash for one point six million this summer. You know, he's another one.
Speaker 2: I want to show me.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you get do you get someone like Baoding? Does he play? Does he play these mixed games? Lou Garza?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do you know lou Garza has cash in the fifty k before? Give it? Come on, well, lu Garza has also has a big cash this summer already? Right, you want a bracelet? I mean, does he get in there? Chris Brewer? I mean, I know he's played before, I've had a lot of success, But is he going to get get in there?
Speaker 2: You know we mentioned a name that we haven't seen him, like a Keith Lear you know, Christopher Tong he played I think two years ago, he cashed in it. You know, is he like going to keep He's going to roll in that tournament success? You know, we obviously always expect Opie lyle Berman, Michel Thorett's all these guys that are just sitting over there in.
Speaker 1: Matthew Ash and Matthew Ashten.
Speaker 2: They're either at table Ian or they're you know, in the Legends room over at Bellagio, or.
Speaker 1: They're in a different room. Have you seen the things they're in, like a special like Salon beag Yeah, yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know we're gonna obviously, Patrick Antonius is another name. You know, is Jen Harmon going to play huck Seeds back? Is he going to be in there? So you know, we can kind of we could probably give you two hundred possible names. This is a really of a question of how many of those get in, right, hm? Because I think we have what do we have here?
Speaker 1: Did you look up the satellite It's not in there.
Speaker 2: The only shows that the No Limit hold him satellites, which is a little kind of weird to me. But I'm going can I read of for you some names that have played it, because I don't know if we have Slaying PPC doc. I got names different because I was trying to build like a kind of a an r OI PPC doc. But it was kind of hard in some of those mid two thousand years to get the full playlist. But I'm going to throw you some names that have played this to Poker News, No, I did, and there was some indiscrepancies. Siah Owner, Matt Vgren, Jesse Klein to my knacka Ngen, I think plays for sure. Michael Rodriguez questionable, he said, I don't think Rodgers played out played our events recently justin Loberto. Chris Krouck, you know Jerry Wong has played it before, Keith Lee, Chris money Maker played it last year, right, you know Phil Galfond, is he something like that might come out for this thing.
Speaker 1: He's got a big enough edge in the p loo.
Speaker 2: Rovin campbells not here. Craig Chaate's played it before, hasn't really done much this series. Dustin Dirks and something we haven't seen this world series. But does he come out for that?
Speaker 1: Obviously? Kerry Klatz has you know you would probably want to carry who Kerry Katz? And you said Klatz, Yeah, I hadn't missed type because I was reading a different name. Albert da here another kind of in that group. It's it's Albert here, it's David Oppenheim, it's Aaron Katz, Like you won't see them until this event, and then you'll see them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of these names that God looking at this. Scott Bowman has one cash in the PPC, Chris Chris Reslock has a cash in the PPC.
Speaker 1: Yeah back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh, you know, like those are these names. You know John Race then won the Super Double. You expect to see him in there, no problem. You know, MJ. Gonzalez has played before, has the cash games going, you know that kind of thing. Pick the bomb obviously we probably expect to see in there. But yeah, who knows. I think we'll walk that field on Tuesday and even Wednesday and see some like Nope, did not expect him, or oh, where's that guy? Being kind of you know, discussions conversations.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean again, I'm I'm pretty bullish on the field size in terms of bucking the trend of the decline for the past couple of years and getting this thing sliding back in the right direction. So I'm gonna go with ninety six entries. You said ninety two. Either way, we both think it's going to be up over the prior year. I would not be surprised if it broke a hundred. And you're just hearing unique run through some of those names there. I could certainly see a lot of them hopping in. I always want to see Patrick Antonio's play more doabesipy events, so maybe we'll get him in the field for this one. That's the fifty k PPC starts today five days straight. We will be live streaming coverage from the last three days of it, so stay tuned to PokerGO dot com for more on this event. Community cards, sir, this is your segment.
Speaker 2: You touch on what's coming up tomorrow today. Yes, that's a real quick We got one case so we got to the gate PBC. Yeah, we got to touch that one one case Super Seniors yep, pactas. Yeah, I think we need to have a discussion about the one.
Speaker 1: K tag team.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll weep playing it because we always were going to you.
Speaker 1: I mean I kind of feel like shit the past couple of days and it's now three twenty four in the morning, so.
Speaker 2: Seems like an and plus you have the biggest thing here is you have commentary at twelve, which starts the big ring.
Speaker 1: But can we late register?
Speaker 2: Do we want to really light rigid?
Speaker 1: Who gives a shit? Why not? Okay, late register, says the guy who's going to buy in day two of the main.
Speaker 2: Event with like sixty big lines?
Speaker 1: Yes, so who cares at least this one. It's like not a lot of money we can get in. We can try to spin it up up.
Speaker 2: Commentary goes quick. Okay, let's got community cads really quick.
Speaker 1: Commentary will be done for me tomorrow around four to five registration and that thing is open till what time eight? I think? Yeah, so it depends on it depends how I feel. If I feel like I need to go home and take a nap tomorrow afterwards, then no, we're not playing.
Speaker 2: We should probably just come register anyway and then go home taking nap, take a nap in the room up.
Speaker 1: Thish, that's that is true. I could do that. Yeah, I could do that. Community cads and the eight hats left, I just want to lead with that. I'm gonna lead with the bad news eight hats guys. I mean, it's just it's absolutely wild that there's only ice.
Speaker 2: Actually nine hats, because this hat here is technically.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're just not gonna order more hat.
Speaker 2: Nine hats, nine hats, but yeah, quick, some shot ass Henry from North England stop by he was waiting for me to get off some calls. He said, hello, he wanted to have We had a little chat about things. Uh Andy Gold, who follows me on Instagram, send me a DM. While I was walking the Millionaire Maker Freeze out, he said, Anita hat, here's the code word. I said, I got you. He then could triple it up after I sent I got you, brought him my hat, so that was already brought him some good luck. He was playing the five hundred FREEZEERU. I met Greg from California. I met Our from Arizona. And then two Pogo podcasts fans listeners subscribers out there were in the Battle of Ages. David Ivers finished sixty fourth A little picture of him right about here playing the Battle of Ages. Jeffrey Kimber slightly better, forty second place, going to put a picture of him here. And then finally, we couldn't have community cars without talking about our girl Cheryl, who you've met now.
Speaker 1: Legend, legend, she's becoming ball of freaking fire. Cheryl. Let's go, she's been she wins a bazillion dollars this summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's having an excellent time. I saw a tweet there, shared by Joey Ingram from Mike Counsucker that said, Cheryl in ced eight crushing an ipa at noon on a Monday. Not all heroes wear capes. Rich put the tweet about here. At least the picture right here shows I think I guess in the five and Jella freeze out.
Speaker 1: She's got that.
Speaker 2: I pa by her chipset. But she's yeah, she's becoming the story of the last few days here on the podcast.
Speaker 1: But she's she's incredible.
Speaker 2: She's incredible. But the few shoutouts I want to mention eight hats guys, come get them. They're gonna run out soon, and.
Speaker 1: Then we're going to have to work on next year's stuff.
Speaker 2: Only one hundred. I know you don't like it, but foot is down. Foot is down on this.
Speaker 1: It's brutal. Only shout out I have is that I just got a text about twenty minutes ago from Kevin Garrard saying, looks like I'll be in the fifty eater.
Speaker 2: There he is, See got them, He's in there.
Speaker 1: There we go. All right, that's all we got for you, guys. Pretty jam packed episode there. Remember, if you would be so kind, please like review, Share subscribe, leave a comment. All that good stuff doesn't matter if you're listening to audio, doesn't matter if you're watching on YouTube. All the engagement stuff it helps us grow.
Speaker 2: At every twenty eight am. But here bringing it to you.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight am. We deserve at least a freaking like for that. I mean, come on, let's go. He's Tim Duckworth, I'm Donnie Peters. The vacuums are going, which means we got to get out of here. Talk to you guys, say Jennie expl