Speaker 1: Gee with Lynch Taco.
Speaker 2: Best would be Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. Are about fifteen minutes or so. If you haven't voted for you, say we play it yet and you'll want to please do ja our Facebook page featured artists this morning, this is Eazy Top three songs. There, tell us which one of the three you'd like us to play at nine? We will play the one with the most votes. And then here's here's the payoff for you taking the time to vote.
Speaker 3: That would be that somebody who votes is randomly picked to win Kim Dracula tickets.
Speaker 1: All right, tell us which is Eazy Top two? You want to hear?
Speaker 2: Where are the choices this morning?
Speaker 1: They are right here.
Speaker 3: Uh give me all your loving cheap sunglasses or pearl necklace.
Speaker 1: I know which one will get the most votes.
Speaker 3: I know our listeners.
Speaker 2: We'll see all right? Uh this again? What is it? Northeast Philadelphia? Uh? Wednesday night, about ten thirty, the lights went out for a good chunk of Northeast Philadelphia neighborhood when a man believed to be in his thirties or forties cut the lock on a transformer box in an attempt to steal copper wiring inside and well.
Speaker 4: Although the victim is in critical condition with burns to his face, neck, shoulders, chest, arms, and hands, he's still very lucky because at this time he's still alive. It appears that this individual may have been trying to steal copper.
Speaker 2: Sure, karma, karma.
Speaker 3: I don't know if i'd want to still be alive with all those burns and knowing that as soon as you get out, you're going to jail. Could they consider it time served that he's dealing with all that. No, exactly, No, I want to see if you'd be soft on him. No, we know exactly what you're doing, and now you're paying the cop consequences.
Speaker 2: Copper guys, man, I swear to god, I don't know if anything tops though. The uh no, the light stanchions. Yeah, like it was like, how many miles did they.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of miles, just things to do that.
Speaker 2: A few years ago, we had an incident here in central Florida. Dudes put on like those orange you know, roadside worker safety vest and we're just out there pulling up copper wiring that ran between the light poles underground, just ripping it up.
Speaker 1: And miles and miles of away with it.
Speaker 3: And they got away with it because they were smart enough to wear their reflector vest.
Speaker 2: Look's head over to Thailand. How would you feel about getting a tattoo done by a nine year old tattooist?
Speaker 3: Is this like a tattoo whiz like Dogey Housard was the whiz doctor.
Speaker 2: Well, he's the the nine year old son of a tattoo artist there who decided that his son was growing up addicted to gaming and to his phone and thought, hmmm, I would like to get him into something more productive other than being glued to his phone twenty four to seven. So he started to show the youngster the ins and outs of inking, and lo and behold he took to it. And now he's doing his own thing. Well, he works under the guys, you know, under the guidance of his father, but still nine year old nine. We got this little guy.
Speaker 1: Tax the heck of a tattoo.
Speaker 2: He's gaming. Yeah, it's not like some little you know, prison tat or anything.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm gonna say, Good for dad, I mean, I'm sorry. You know people, there'll be every argument, oh child labor, and this is that good for dad getting them off the video game. Put him to work. Maybe dad can retire early. Let's nine year old notot Mitch to come. Sure, Yeah, good for you kid. Yeah, I mean here we mow lawns, give tats. Little guy putting a tramp stamp on. Oh yeah, he's sitting there going, uh, what is that?
Speaker 1: Dad? I see her? But what's that thing? What's that?
Speaker 3: I want to touch it? All right, let's keep eleven. He's doing belly rings and then it goes south.
Speaker 2: Con culture, rest in peace, culture, rest in peace? Is this the butt of the muck bang thing? Twenty four year old Turkish TikToker, known for their muck bank streaming sessions.
Speaker 3: And okay, I was after you said, this is something we talked about before.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's muck bang or mukbang.
Speaker 1: Or what is it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: This is the practice of letting complete strangers watch you eat ungodly amounts of food as you're live streaming.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember this.
Speaker 2: Pull up our Facebook page. You all, we talked about this guy probably a year or two ago, and just he looks like he's probably he just his body conked out. Due to obesity related health complications. This was the dude we talked about who was so big. He he like, he doesn't even have a neck. No, it just looks like a huge head just sitting on top of shoulders.
Speaker 3: And they people pay him to eat, yeah, as much as they can while they watch online.
Speaker 2: So that you know, they would be like, you know, they request stuff and say hey, you know this or eat that, and he would just it wasn't Dutch. He like he would sit down and have you know, a serving of whatever. He would know it'd be the whole five pizzas my got. At twenty four years old, heart disease. Honked out.
Speaker 3: Started experiencing very various health problems, including heart disease. In October of last year, he announced that he was going on a diet. I'm gonna go down to three pieds and eleven big Max. Yeah, twenty four years old. You know what though, I mean, he had one hundred and fifty six thousand TikTok followers. Dude, that says it all. Man, I don't know had he had twelve thousand instagrams?
Speaker 2: Kind of, I don't know if I just feel worse for him or that there's that number of people.
Speaker 1: That would be able to have time.
Speaker 2: A to sit there and watch something like that, and interest in something like that again, if that interest you, whatever, whether.
Speaker 1: You would pay money, Come on, man, let's let's make this guy.
Speaker 2: Pop hot Friday night.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's it's you and the co workers.
Speaker 3: Half the office is watching March Madness, March Madness, and the other half is paying to watch this guy explode. You know what, My bracket didn't burst, but Monk Tang did.
Speaker 1: Jesus Lands Rock Station