Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I'll take one? What a.
Speaker 2: Help?
Speaker 1: That's up everybody, We are alive. It is Thursday night. I got my co host Nick here with me. How is it going? Nick?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, thank you very much, appreciate it is that an interesting experience with the Menora and it's good to be on the show. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Very interesting experience. Uh yeah, So what did you learn about the Menora?
Speaker 2: I learned that it quite positively could match certain times in history and certain books in the Bible.
Speaker 1: That's the best way you could put it.
Speaker 2: On, to be honest with you. The most impressive thing was actually to me, and I think at Leasa even mentioned it too, was the whole Mike King thing in the middle with the letters like that. That to me actually was like, all right, there's something That's why I was like, oh, it was something else up with the other letters.
Speaker 1: Right right? Well, that that MLK sound in the middle of the word right there has this weird connotation. So that's what they use at all these you know, temples to Malcourt, that's one of them. The hero of the Canaanite Phoenicians and Also, the MLK was also a reference to moloch rituals involving human sacrifice, So the minora sort of represents the MLK type rituals back of the Canaanite Phoenician days. So it has a lot of interesting connotations that we didn't get to because as I was holding my tongue as hard as I could. But today we got right here. Yeah, so this is my symbol. It's a bunch of alchemical ingredients. I wanted to highlight the bottom. It's veno.
Speaker 2: So the.
Speaker 1: Image for wine or the glyph for wine, and the alchemical text is a V. And I found that to be kind of interesting because you know, our conception, our shaping of the word really does have an influence on how we view the substance. Right, So as you're going through here, you could see they have planetary correspondence. You see a little bit of Saturn in that one, and all of these different metals, like you see antimony right here, it's the circle the globus cruciger, and you know that's that's interesting antimony. It's related to wolves and stuff, and it's it's this image of a man holding the globeless cruciger and that has to do with this kind of strange gray silver metal that has a lot of applications we don't normally talk about. But how is that the whole world? You know, because that's what the globalist globalist cruciger represents. And here we've got different signs for spirits, and then down here that would be the spirit of wine, and based off of how it was right christall would.
Speaker 3: Be the.
Speaker 1: Glass that they use. Yeah, just like the other stuff. But yeah, the wine on the bottom. If you go to the V when you put the S above it, I believe that means it's distilled or spirits of wine. And when you put the when you put the S inside of it, that undistilled. So the spirit comes up out of the wine, which is how you distill it. I always found that interesting, so interesting that would be that would be a shot, right, that's a shot. The other one's a chaser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your fun.
Speaker 1: So that's my symbol. It's so much fun to get into these and just like try and find the other correspondences because you learned so much about what was going through their head when they made these different symbols.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, an antimony one is like like how yo I mean, you've seen this in the Catholic Church.
Speaker 1: Globus Cruciger. It's what all the kings carrying their other hand. They've got the uh, the staff in one hand or the scepter and the globist Cruciger and the other. You saw that in the movie We Frozen too, where she becomes the queen after her parents are killed and she has to pick up the objects and she ends up freezing the objects. Right, But it's the it's the phallus and the whole world. It's the whole world being commanded by the fallas. Again, it goes back into how people do magic. They've got the wand in one hand, and then they've got the whole world that they're trying to influence around them. So lots of that.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see Twin Peak? Did you? Were you into Twin Peaks at all? Oh? I asking you that I should know the answer it now, so.
Speaker 1: I know a lot about it from other people talking about it.
Speaker 2: In the third season, there's like this thing that like kind of looks like a well, people assume it's like a gigantic coffee pot, but it kind of looks like it's still already interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he put a lot of stuff in there. He was very reversed in alchemy and.
Speaker 2: Stuff for show.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I figured I kind of cheesed out, and I was like, oh, let me think of something that I've already done, kind of. For people who don't like know what this is, I highly suggest to go back and watch the Robert Flood episode I did. This image will come up in there, and this is the title used by Flood, the Mysterium Mentist Humane or the Mystery the Mystery of the human Mind, And it does pop up in his eutrisky cosmo. I'm not even gonna read the whole thing again. Go check out the thing that I put out. I covered a bunch of his books. That was one of them. It is originally a copper plate engraving. It's around eighteen inches by eighteen by eleven centimeters and it is done by and you know, I do find it interesting, and I have thought about trying trying to maybe look into it and cover it. I don't know if it be a solo, but I do think it's interesting. How Like when you get a lot of these old books, sometimes these people will draw these engravings. I think supposedly this was written, driven or drawn by Flood and then this person need the image. But I know this person Matthios, he's also pressed for other people, I think, like even Michael Myers, and not all the time do they actually give them the image. Sometimes they actually come up with it, and it's like how come whenever, Like it's interesting, like if that person's image matches what this person's trying to say in the occult in the book, I would question or think possibly the person making the image is understanding as well. And we never really seem to think about like who the fuck drew then, So I was thinking about that long story short actually covering people who like have made engravings and I don't you know, nobody ever actually really talks about them, but like they are part of the book actually, And this was done by Matthios Marie and DA or whatever Matthias Mary and that's how I know. I don't know what the DA is for. But and it's again it's after Flood's drawing, and it was printed by Johann Theodore de Bryze Press. And that's like even another thing that the Brize Press was known for, like doing a lot of engravings and pressings for occultists, you know, so I've even thought of, like toisting them in there and looking, you know, just covering stuff like that. Again, the creation of the image of the conceptual author was Robert Flood, and he was from fifteen seventy four to sixteen thirty seven, and he was an English Paracelsian physician who sketched the diagram while writing the microcosm half of his encyclopedia Encyclopedia Opus, and that was around the sixteen seventeenth to sixteen twenty one. The copper engraving again Matthias Marion the Elder. He's from fifteen ninety three to sixteen fifty. He was a resident artist for the Dobry publishing house in Oppenheim or Frankfurt. He translated Flood's pen and ink scheme into the finished plate in sixteen eighteen to sixteen nineteen, and signing several of the surrounding figures. The plate rolled off the press in the third fiscal issue late of sixteen nineteen. No earlier printed version is known, so this impression basically goes back to then. What the engraving shows a left profile cut away ahead is packed. Sorry, let out. Label on the plate is Census Communists. Let me see what it looks like right now. Let's see if I can find that. I'm just gonna leave it here again. People want to see more, go check out the episode. I'm not gonna keep coming back to this, but I'll just leave this soup. Uh. Census Communists and floods meeting is convergence point of the five outward senses, and the modern anatomical analog is the junction of the optic and chasm and the thalamie the image image genatio storage house of raw images, and that is of the like kind of the ocu occipital and temporal lobes, the cacciatio and ratio the discursive reason that is the frontal lobes, the memorial long term treasury of forms. In the modern atomical analog to that would be the posterio, ventricle and the cerebellum. The mens in the intellexis floods meeting the supersense that turns upward toward God, and the modern anatomical analog would the be the the pineal region pierced by array on the print, arrows rise from from ear I nose tongue skin along optic tracks to the census. Communists then step upward through each faculty until they pierced the cranial vault and enter a blazing sun labeled juice. The entire layout is a hermetic map of how corporal site leads step by step to illumination of the soul, and how Flood expected it to be used around the seventeenth century. A meditative diagram. The reader was supposed to gaze at each circle, where reciting short Latin prayers printed on the facing page. Flood says this fixes the idea and memory and trains the senses to obey reason. There was a oh God, anemodic device, m N E M O N I C device. We're gonna fuck that up. By walking the eye from sense to memory, students could recall complex change of medical or astrological correspondences, and there was Rosicrucian proof plate and correspondence. Flood called it ocula demonstration against purely mechanical anatomy, arguing that true medicine must treat the spirit as well as flesh. I think you think, uh kind of like leave it there. I think that was enough. I did have a little bit more. But youah, headed there, you're unfortunately you immuted this or I keep doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that mnemonic device thing really hit me. So he's memorizing, he's creating a memory palace with all of the astrological signs and everything that they do. That's kind of cool. I mean, like that's they just put it right out in front of you. That's a memory palace and demonic device. So this is a physical space that you're returning to over and over again, defined and this knowledge right, and so it's it's got its own geography. It's shaping the mind of these people at the very beginning part of the you know, enlightenment. They're using this mnemonic device and they are accessing higher realms.
Speaker 2: I think if you look into other like even other practices or maybe even certain older traditions, you might see other ways that people kind of do that or have their own way of doing it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know in agent Greece they used the mnemonic devices alongside the gods and all the mythology to have this vast array of other associations and networks that had number in it too. Yes, this is how you train the mind. The higher levels of consciousness.
Speaker 2: Very interesting stuff, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, That's why I was like, I always thought that this was it probably should have covered it more too in the show that I did. But I think, you know, very deep, and I think if you really kind of even get half of an idea, all right, half a clue of what's going on in here, you should realize these people are onto something way father than like what the fuck we're seeing talked about by any occultists out there. You know, it's some pretty deep shit. So and I actually think like they might actually you know this sometimes, I think some of the oldest stuff, if we actually really understood how to read it, it's a little bit more direct forward and sometimes maybe not always as coded, which is you know, I think sometimes you'll get a little bit more of an actual real understanding of what these people are trying to say with this, with this diagram right now, more than what you would get out of some other like piece of shit magicians SiGe up nowadays, you know what I'm saying, Like Crowley wouldn't have been like, you know, somehow we would have perverted this or did some dumb shit to it. You know what I'm saying, well, it's.
Speaker 1: Amazing how anatomically accurate it is and how relevant it stays today because you know, all of the new aged people are talking about the pineal gland and how it's connected to source and all the rest of this stuff. So he definitely is using his experience coming up with cadavers and is whatever this mental process is of identifying what everything is doing inside the brain is pretty damn accurate. Where is he getting that information from? They can't do anything with like microscopes or you know, electrical current. Oh this is way before that.
Speaker 2: See that was even another thing that I was even trying to like why why I even covered flood and there's other people and I've even looked like up books that I might cover that. It's just like yo, in the fifteen hundreds or maybe even earlier, they're drawing and showing you like the brain, the eyes, the nervous system. It's like, what the fuck was going on? Like how did they know all this back then? If we want to go by WHOA, the technology we supposedly had or the understanding that we supposedly had back then, you know, maybe it's truthful, but somehow that there was people who understood shit. That is just I don't know. To me, like what you were saying, this seems like these people knew more then that I think we understand them.
Speaker 1: They knew way more than they were supposed to. And I think it has something to do with that conversation they're having with the gods. That's what they're packing their memory with.
Speaker 2: I could agree with that very well.
Speaker 1: It seems really simplistic, but if you think about it, you're shaping the rest of the map by what you put into and use to associate with other things and mnemonic devices. Have you ever heard what is it called? I got this email pulled up and I was having major deja vu. But it's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: It happens to the best, Melissa.
Speaker 1: It feels like I've read it before, but I know I don't remember any of the details that are coming out. It's that feeling. But anyways, I wanted to pull something up. There's a certain memory technique where you're using these images in a row, and it's kind of like a nemonic device. It's called a memory palace. It's also called other things too.
Speaker 2: I think I've heard of this from maybe you brought this up before right, So.
Speaker 1: To me, this sounds like they call it the method of Loki. It's a mnemonic device that uses spatial visualization to enhance memory retention and recall. So as they're taking in information, it goes through the process of being related to one of the different zodiac signs, and they're finding it away in all of these different associative boxes so that their memory can pull it up faster when they need to get access to it because they've got all of the other spatial recognition features that they use to pull up these memories. Do you get kind of what I'm saying? Yeah, well I can do an experiment with it, probably at different time, but like you can walk somebody through a scenario and point out to them different features and then start to put objects and ideas relating to those features, and then as you walk with your mind through the alleyway, you're actually picking up the memories that you've associated with those different objects. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why my brain goes to that shit first, but you see.
Speaker 1: The magical potential because every object in your mind is actually fitting together on those subconscious associated levels. So if you make an association over and over again, that the other person's not picking up on. That's called NLP.
Speaker 2: That that is a good point.
Speaker 1: So I think that memory palace technique is really vital to understand to understand the rest of the fields of magic.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think memory is really important.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think memories the first magic, right. I mean, think about what it means to be able to perfectly recall something that somebody else just completely forgets. That puts you ahead in everything once you have a perfect memory, I mean, especially back then when everything needed to be memorized.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: It's how they counted too. All the different bones in your fingers are associated with numbers and how to do it using your fingers like an abacus. Right, They were doing complex math equations just using a hand, and how they tap the different portions. We don't learn math like that, no wonder we suck at it. You don't have the physical associations that come along with sensory perceptions. Of course, we don't like math because it has no physical associations to our bodies or anything. It's all concepts, you know, there's nothing grounding about it anyways, So let me start the Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have thrown some jamatriy in school would have made things interesting. Oh, like numerical associations with math.
Speaker 1: That's what the Greeks were doing, isobsyphy. That's why they were smart. It's in there. Okay, so this is coming from Winter York. She doesn't say anything about it.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Okay, who that is? Tell me you do yea?
Speaker 1: Do you recognize this or not? Because I stread to read it into it and I'm like, oh my god, I feel like I've read this before, but I don't remember any of the details. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, if I remember correctly, Actually, she might be really really good for emails to the truth.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. I wanted to write about my experience in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona. I will try to keep this as short as possible. So my interest in the Superstitions began before I ever thought there was a chance I would be moving from New Hampshire to the desert. I watched on the Paranormal Files on YouTube and here and there about this knowledge of history, geology and strange happenings out there. The Superstitions start east of Phoenix in the Apache Junction area. From what I remember, is a volcano that erupted and fell in on itself millions of years ago. Now. I have always had strange symbolic dreams since I was a child. These dreams to be tend to be more real than my waking life, and if I pay attention to them, very deep and profound information comes through. My first trip out there helped put some of these dreams and visions together. I hiked with a friend from work that has lived in Phoenix her whole life, and this was her first hike. I was all excited because I heard so much about this mountain range that I wanted to get the feel for it. So many absolutely terrifying stories about people going missing, people found it internally exploded for no reason, reptilians in caves, UFOs, military helicopters and underground tunnels, people found without heads, portals, strange black mists appearing, skinwalkers, little people, gold fever, madness, shadow beings, you know, all the scary things. Such a responsible hike for me, a mother of a four year old, to be doing. But the mountain Range was too tantalizing not to go, so off we went. With all the novice desert hiker precautions we could think of I was going to hike Massacred Grounds, but to my boss at work told us to hike the Peralta trail. He was right. As I was driving and getting my first glimpse of this mountain range, it had the look of a looming walled fortress and the energy felt different. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just from knowing the stories, as I have lived a few miles from Stardust Ranch. If you're familiar with that, oh good references. That place had some terrifying stories as well. I went there fully expecting negative energy, only to have this place my go to place when I need to get away in nature. So the Stardust Ranch, the area that I expected to be terrifying, gave me a tinkling light feeling in my chest. The superstitions it had felt like a heavy pressure on my chest. And this sounds strange, and I've only experienced this in these strange places out here. Something in my normal consciousness shifts, like my thinking patterns are off. In this case, my inner dialogue became more focused than alert. Fun times was over. It felt like this felt intense and maybe my brain was dumping adrenaline. Why nothing was happening so we turned onto this long dirt road to the Peralta Trail trail head and was greeted immediately by a large coyote. Now I'm either more tuned into the nature side of spirituality or I listened to too many esoteric podcasts, but my brain automatically thought, well, there's the trickster. We got to the parking area, but I couldn't stop staring at the rocks. The rock formations had my attention and I had no idea why. I don't know geology. Well, I was fixated on them. So we went to the start of the trail and it was manned by two park rangers, making sure we all estimated the time we are to return phone number of myself at an emergency tack number. The whole bit. I asked why, and he straight out said that too many people go missing or need to be rescued. I thought we were just doing some light hiking, but apparently not. He then pointed out some big horn sheep up the cliff. I figured I had the feeling I was being watched. I'll pit it on them. It was already weirded out by this place. After hiking for a bit, I felt like every fiber of my being was tuned into every plant, rock, or possible danger around me. Also, the place was beautiful, and at one point the trail wasn't marked well, and I had the feeling that the trail went up a rocky area to the right. But then just a couple came up behind us, and the man confidently told his wife that the trail went straight off, and off they went. I was confident my intuition was right and went the other way, which was correct. I was looking down at these fools bushwhacking through scrubbrush on a popular trail right into a wash, and then I yelled down to them the trail was up here. But now I know that why some of the people go missing out here, stupidity. We harmed higher, and I was looking up at the hoodoos on top of the cliff and the way the sun was hitting them. They really looked like what the natives say about the land, that giants were turned into rocks of here during a great flood. The play of light and shadow makes them appear to have faces, and it is a little bit strange. At about a mile or so, we stopped the side of a rock had a fresh wet blood all over it. We saw no injured people or animals, and it was quite a bit of blood coyote in prey mountain lyon somewhere. It was odd, but instead of being concerned about the possible immediate threat, I kept staring at it dripping down, and the phrase the minerals are in the blood kept repeating itself over and over in my head. We heard what sounded like people coming up the trail, so we moved to the side and let them pass. But I noticed one thing. The acoustics here were strange off. I know acoustics and sound can affect people. I just know that my mind was not normal here. I felt so strange, even stranger that about eight people and their dogs passed the fresh blood and nobody saw it. Talk about lack of situational awareness. Eventually we got to my first sight of Weaver's needle. We could have gone further, but at this point I had had enough, some sort of mental overload. It seemed like we looked at this rock formation from a distance for a bit, and suddenly, in my mind's eye, the Lover's tarot card overlaid on Weaver's needle. There was a sudden flash and from how I interpret the cards, and I'm a complete novice, my mind went the lost Dutchman's goal is supposed to be in the direction of the shadow of the weaver's needle at a certain time of day, and possibly hundreds of people died for this gold, murdered, betrayed for this gold. Did you want to say something? No, oh, I thought I heard you murdered betrayed for this gold. There was a terribly bloody history for physical gold out here. As I'm staring, I'm seeing the lover's card and the Devil's card, the devil card in this simple rock formation. It sounded so stupid, But the lovers and the devil card aren't they really closely related?
Speaker 2: I mean, it is interesting like you are seeing the couple again. I mean you will, yeh, I can see a correlation with that.
Speaker 1: Actually it sounds stupid, but this was so profound at this moment. Well, I mean, death and slave, or love and slavery kind of go hand in hand. We turned around with the idea of getting some food after and getting back to the car, but I started feeling overemotional as I walked back walk back. When I got home, I still felt off, and it kept getting worse. It was fine going out there, but I felt so empty after deep emptiness, like a feeling of nothingness. Could this place represent avoid and occultism? No place e ever hit me like this. After a few days, I was fulding laundry when just like a flash, all this information jumped into my head. I frantically grabbed my phone and found the symbol for the three alchemical principles of mercury, sulfur, and salt. I looked those up. If those mountains contain mercury, they do sulfur given that it's an ancient volcano, yes, and the salt river runs alongside of it. There is also a light depicted in this alchemical symbol, and I'm wondering if that's phosphorus. They mind back gutto out there at some time. And the only reason I put together put that together was a dream I had multiple times being in a marsh and coming up to the edge and seeing a giant ancient sea creature in the marsh, and then a large black mountain with fire coming out at the top of the heavens and a large bat winged creature flying next to it. I didn't know any esoteric stuff at the time. But these symbols seem to now represent Tiamatt and Lucifer, but primarily the symbology for alchemy mountains are very triangle. Some feedback would be great. Those do sound like our chemical symbols. But what's so the bat would represent Lucifer, the dragon.
Speaker 2: Maybe the devil card again because he does things.
Speaker 1: Tiamatt would be the dragon and that has to do with water, right, And uh, let's see one thing.
Speaker 2: One thing I do want to mention is real quick with the devil card and how we mentioned the devil and the Lover's card. The Lover's card does connect on the Tree of Life sat into the sun, and then the devil card does connect mercury to the sun. So there is some sort of like relationship there because it's the sun isn't part of that connection, right, But you don't understand with that, and even mercury is coming off. I just found it interesting how you mentioned mercury in this right, But is.
Speaker 1: It an interesting The Flying Dutchman's treasure is at the bottom of Cleopatra's needle, with the sun shining down on the shadow of it, pointing to where the treasure is possibly right gold or the Philosopher's stone, because you got all the symbols right there pointing this is the philosophical goal. Maybe we need to go out there during summer solstice and I don't know, put some sort of collection thing down and actually tried to steal something out there. Maybe use a giant fucking magnifying glass, use that for a heat source. Oh fuck, use the sun itself, man, that'll be awesome.
Speaker 2: There a certain code in the sun at the time that will work, right, isn't the I mean the Sun's always emitting a different frequency at different times.
Speaker 1: Absolutely high nude on the summer solstice. You get the Philosopher's stone out there at the needle. Well, no, high nude couldn't work because then it would be straight up and down right.
Speaker 2: I was over a mountain pilot around that time, I think already right around noon or two. I think by then I can't remember, but during the day it was there at some point summer. So it's interesting right.
Speaker 1: There in the morning, that's such a sacred time and hardly anybody celebrates it. I don't get like you get up at dawn on the summer solstice, because that's the day that you're getting the maximum amount of sunlight possible. These people don't even worship the sun anymore. What's wrong with them? Yeah, she goes. I'll note that this mountain range still sits at thirty three degrees north at one hundred and eleven degrees west. The indigenous people believe that this was the abode of the thunder god and it was his gold. And also this place contained a gateway to the underworld. Circle Stone is a little research area out here because it is difficult to get to, but it is aligned to Polaris. Many of the desert creatures out here are symbolic spiders, scorpions, coyotes, horns of the big horned sheep. Many tribes live here in these mountains, but the Aztecs were rumored to have made it up this far and also lived in them. I have second experience here, but I'll save that for another time. I've spoken to many locals and they won't set foot in those mountains. That's what they call it on the Superstition Mountains.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We see also the portals rumored to be here. People use obsidian for black mirrors, project tearstones.
Speaker 2: That's what they suggest. Staff for even scrying too. That's what I've you know, that's what I've always read or was even you know, suggested with people that I knew that was in a magical community. It was absidian polished obsity in like mirror. Well you could do the ghettoway. Oh oh god, I think that's how I did it. Like you had the blake. You could take like a glass frame and I think you can spray paint the back of one of them. Yeah. I did some shit like that. Yeah. I ended up making it and I was like, yeah, I gave it to it. Doing it to the ot O, I was like, oh you want this. I was like, I'm not fucking using this. I don't know. Yeah, no, it's just I was just like, I don't know, I'd rather get the obsidian. That's how fucking silly I was, you know, which I did have a big obsidian well not that big obsidian sphere, and a few other pieces, but I never never, still never got into scrying, actually, at least not that I noticed. Maybe I did and didn't realize. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, when you use a black mirror in addition to a crystal ball, you can get some interesting results.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no this, I mean just if you start, like I guess, even getting at the idea of what you're even doing. I don't know. I think this is probably more seriousness with scrying that people would normally think. I mean, you're fucking looking back into your rivals in a sense, and the reflection for a while. I mean, you know, your brain in your eyes can stuck. I don't know, creating movies for you, who the fuck knows.
Speaker 1: It's interesting you can do to mess with your focus too, to where going focus you actually start to.
Speaker 2: See yes, yes, yes, yes, yes that I exactly know what you're talking about. And then when you start doing shit like that, you almost thought, like making your own fucking things, I know exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she says about a mile or so, I stopped. Oh nope, never mind, I'm way down. We're almost done people.
Speaker 2: This is a good one though, right. That's like I had a feel like because I was like, yo, if I remember quickly. She used to hit me up with some crazy stories and it's just like sometimes unfortunately it's just like I can't even whatever, and I was like, this would be perfect for her. Actually, so so winter, if you're still if you're still still listening obviously what you are definitely send in more stories because you've got plenty of them.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, So we stopped at Apache. Tears are a type of obsidian from lava Rock. This place has a ton of these stones. In fact, you can hype to a cave near here to mind them that has a uh Samarian writing left from the cave scene from Fallen Angels in the movie The Prophecy, which was filmed by the Superstitions, which coincides with the myth from the tribes here that star people came down to teach them to grow corn at other things. The second time I hiked Massacre Grounds and it wasn't as pretty. It was an absolute slog and it was miserable. This time, however, I sat on a rock to look at the view, and it sounded like a masculine voice spoke a word into my right ear in another language. I literally felt the vibration from it. For some strange reason, it didn't freak me out, but shortly up the trail I felt agitated and wanted to turn around. That happens a lot with that ranch. What was that.
Speaker 2: Skinwalker Ranch?
Speaker 1: Stars Kinker Ranch. Yeah, they had these massive voices, you know, talking in your ear out at Skinbalker Ranch, seemingly coming from the sky in a different language.
Speaker 2: It was I on the show with you when I told you how somebody that I was at the summer with uh kind of blew up on it. Well blew up that blew up on but like kind of told on one of those ranches around in that area how they're faked. Did they tell you about that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Shit, Yeah, when we're when we were at Mount Pilot after the summer was over, there was a few people from the Cosmic Summit that was there and they were walking with us, and one of them, you know, has been on TV and said that he was approached to go to Blind Froud Ranch. And now I've heard of that one. I've even seen it on TV in some form. I forgot what fucking channel hosted it. And they said that when they read everything said, no way, like why scripted? It's not real. There's no way I could put my name on that. I was like, Yo, you just fucking okay, Like you're just confirmed. Like when I think about half of those shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, I think, uh, it's an industry now. I mean, look, if I could say, some obscure ranch, someplace you'll never go to is haunted. A lot of people will believe me, So why not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're doing using edited uh footage, you fucking make.
Speaker 1: Anything right, Haunted ranches are in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, easy, that would be. I mean, it's just that just sounds like can take. But it's just like for ocultist or magicians. You know how much easier it is to probably fake silly shit than to actually try to teach people real stuff. Just keeping it real me and you could beat up and film some shit and people like, oh my god, they're together and any way, we can make the most absurd fucking fake shit overlay with fake fucking audio, do all sorts, fake shade, and people are, oh my god, that was fucking amazing And it was totally fucking fake. Right, that shit goes on. That shit goes on.
Speaker 1: A lot of people do that, especially on Instagram. They just start faking it. I guess they make it. I observed this while there was still a mile ago. Oh no, there we go, let me see. There was still a mile to go to the falls. Almost everyone was turning back at the same place. I observed this while eating my snack very odd at this. After this hike, my friend started having reoccurring nightmares about this cave area off the trail we found. Keeps dreaming about this red man with horns that goes straight in back front of this cave. It's really haunting them. I'm glad that it didn't happen to me. However, I'm hoping to find other people out there that went further. Want to further explore this place. It's late here, and I hope this was some interesting information for you and not too long. That was really good.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great. Perfect.
Speaker 1: Did you ever do a show on King Kill thirty three?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: That was like one of the first uh, I guess conspiracies about the JFK assassination from this schizo guy who was talking about how it was all the big Freebason ritual and he talks about the Superstition Mountains on the thirty third degree parallel.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, No, I don't know if I've actually heard it, or if I have, I've forgot about it. No, it doesn't. It doesn't. The name doesn't ring a bell, So I'm not going to try to like fake it and be like, oh I've heard that or just for good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a pretty interesting book, but I think the author was made up, and uh, you know, the whole idea behind this fictional character writing about this Masonic death ritual which lines up with all these different lay lines and everything else having to do with Masonic rituals. I forgot the name of him though, but yeah it was Ah. That was like the height of the paranoia of the sixties that came out King Kill thirty three and a bunch of Discordians got a hold of it and spread it around everywhere.
Speaker 2: Hmm, it would be something interesting to look. I don't know for some reason. Yeah, I don't know. Uh, I don't know if I ever remember hearing that. I have to put that on like YouTube one night. I'm like doing all this shit and getting stoned editing and showing minors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have a long slog ahead of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We didn't even get into the Book of Maccabees. That's where they get the holiday Hanakah from. Yeah, like he never read the Book of Maccabees because it's not in the Bible anymore. Anyways, people will find out what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: In a few weeks and a few weekends and a few weekends, you'll catch it on the audio on the podcast.
Speaker 1: You got it all right? Well, thank you everybody for showing up and h you send to bed smil was a pretty good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, thank you went there.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing star. Focus on it. It will become the eclipse. Don't fear what the show will be doing.
Speaker 1: You