Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mike ben and Rowe and Lee Robertson.
Speaker 2: Then I said no that they could tell because there's slight bruising at the back of the throat. Oh hello, you're watching Chewing the Cud, your lighthearted weekly look through a very literary kaleidoscope. I'm Mike Benning Row and with me today is the joy to behold.
Speaker 1: That is Lee Robertson right right? What what? This is a lovely little tie that you've clipped onto your outfit. It's it's very small and delicate, like myself. Okay, and what have you got for us this week? I'm going to be bringing you some userbaut a new television program, a rebooty television program, and another television program that I can't remember. And then we get all artsy and crafty queens out.
Speaker 2: We even have a game you can play along with two but on screen now you can see how contact details. It's at the Cud TV on social media, and if you want to catch up with previous episodes, you can always bringe us on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Just look for Chewing the Cud. You can see the names of people who've reached out and touched. Our souls go along the bottom of the screen as Mike gets ready to bring us up to date with things that you have missed from the news in the buzz. It's been a while since you've dated. Yeah, because I'm in a long time relationship. I don't want it, you know. Yeah, I'll put that down people's.
Speaker 2: Throats, forcing your relationships. Yeah, well, do you remember when us two on dates?
Speaker 1: You ever go from meal? You're just about dogging, won't you? No? I never really did the meal thing. What did you do? Your idea is good? State had job at the back of the Sylaba. That has happened just you know, I like to be a movie. Was it too? That could be something wild? Approbably it wasn't. It wasn't The Ring because that would have been very funny. But I was terrified and on the cor out of my head for the entire durations of her just looking through the armhole. It wasn't s Club seven Seeing Double because there's children there. I think it was Connie and Carla, which is a good film. But when you're having a hand job, okay, cool. Well, this is the story about a Brazilian model, A model, a model from Brazil. A male model or a female male model also done playboy okay, called a v we you sa Freyasy.
Speaker 2: She's thirty two and she went on a date with someone who halfway through the date stood.
Speaker 1: Up and left. Oh because she did something weird? Did she shut herself? She's not you. She withdrew.
Speaker 2: She withdrew something from her bag and plopped it on the table, and then I went, now I'm out, I can't deal with that and walked out.
Speaker 1: What do you think that was? Polos? Yeah, it was disgusted by a pocket of polos.
Speaker 2: No, it was actually discussed the fact that she brought her own lunch okay to a first date at a restaurant. The reason was, she said that when she's on any sort of gigs and she's modeling and things, she's on a very strict diet before and she wanted to go on a date with the guy, but also don't want to risk the diet, so she wasn't able to eat anything.
Speaker 1: She had to be very careful what she was eating.
Speaker 2: So she pulled out her lunch, popped it down, and they went, No, that's just weird.
Speaker 1: I walked out. I mean, that's a bit harsh. That's a bit weird. I mean it's not the most it's not that that is unusual getting you food out without prior. Somebody said I'm going to come with you, but bring male food food because I need to look ripped from my photo shoot and then go okay. But then to get up and just walk off is a bit weird. What was she eating food?
Speaker 2: So she said she was there alone, feeling a bit shocked and dejected, a lone alone.
Speaker 1: Right, but I've got tits out and everything was okay, exactly. But she's had a conversation with the guy afterwards, and they've gone on dates afterwards. So he got over it, right. Do we have a picture of him? No, Well I'm not interested in the next one. Okay, fine, moving on since since Lee didn't get to see a picture of his Venus networking applications grinder. Yeah, you're aware of its work. I'm aware of its existence. I've never perused its Musquie holes Muskie what holes? Holes? I thought, I said, holes? I like you.
Speaker 2: Well, it's this story about they've come out with the annual what grind us about?
Speaker 1: So they look at dick and cock dick and cock sucking dick and cock. It's different things. They're all related.
Speaker 2: They're the same thing. Dick and a cock is the same thing. Not always when Why are they're not? I can't say, man, don't myself into a holler. But they released some of their insights from the application.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: One of the big things is that Troyce is van is massive no is one of the people most quoted.
Speaker 1: On Grinding profiles. What like his music is music lyrics? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they call it that unwrapped report. They've said that mother of the Year was Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Mother of the Year. What are you talking? I understand a word you're saying. What are you going on about? Why? What about? Why she's not their mother? Not actual mother, but mother. I don't now, I don't get it. You don't get it. What's mother is that? When the drug has gone mad? Mm hmm okay? The world were living? What world? What? What world? Okay? And if you ever go to trin Trinidad and Tobago, then you should never go on grind mostly tops. Okay, So you you've booked a long half flight there alone? Whold what flight? Yes, I have gone, I'm here like stampede noise, the tops powertops. Yeah, bend over you hear the flapping? Okay, well, what a what a what an insightful an informative survey that appeared to be I'm not finished. Okay, right, fine off, shut up? Then, no, go on tell me the rest of it. Tell me what they said.
Speaker 2: It's perfectly fine if you and if you likely don't give a flying monkeys, you can always share that was at the TV on social media. Now you're not gonna like this story, well, judging by the chances are Hi, how do you feel about snakes?
Speaker 1: No? I don't like them on a plane? Okay, very nach movie reference. I I you know, they are part of nature and stuff I don't like. I don't like anacondas, okay, because they're very large. They are very large to eat people whole. They can eat people whole.
Speaker 2: That's about it. Really, Okay. I'm glad that you said that, because this is a story about a gentleman called Paul Rosalie who wanted to raise money for the rainforest rainforest, the rainforest to help preserve it, and so he thought the best way of doing that was to get himself eaten by a twenty four eighteen stone anaconda.
Speaker 1: Did he know that he wouldn't him out of it? Again?
Speaker 2: Well, he thought he was going to Okay did he? This isn't elaborate suicide?
Speaker 1: Is he a bit clever? He's actually a biologist. He's a biologist who looks after steaks and he's in the rainforest. What did you think he was going to do? Do you think he was going to get in there and then I tickle its tomsols and then it would spit him out?
Speaker 2: No, he had an especially designed carbon fiber suit. Of course, it is right, an oxygen tank.
Speaker 1: Yes, right. He smothered himself in pig's blood and walked around on all fours waiting for a giant anaconda.
Speaker 2: Well, he'd already found the we'd found it. He acted like a pig so that it would pounce, acted like a pig in a full body suit, actually dressed as a pig. No, no, no, well then it was in a carbon fibersuit.
Speaker 1: That wasn't pig shaped. Pig shaped. He was just walking around in pig's blood. Okay.
Speaker 2: The aliconda struck wrapped its body around him and you could hear his oes crushing.
Speaker 1: I've seen anaconda I know what happens. Basically, his plan was to be eaten by the anaconda, and did get in by the liconda, but he was dead worse he put his head. He was worse. It was worse than dead, worse than dead. Did bomb him? It did.
Speaker 2: We've all seen tentacle pawn. That's what happened here. And Conda evaded his back passage through the suit. No as he was headfirst inside the anaconda, smeuth its mouth. Yeah, going down, he went, Oh, it's very dark in here.
Speaker 1: I never brought a toll, fired up his lighter. Can you smell something cooking?
Speaker 2: Basically could feel his bones cracking as he was being swallowed, and realized that he wasn't going to survive, so gave that the emergency con of.
Speaker 1: I need help from inside the snake. So his his his research team, but people wondering pass and what's what's that noise? What's that? What's that snake? Is it sides bulging?
Speaker 2: But is His team were there to help her and yanked him out of the snake, but he realized after doing that he probably would have died.
Speaker 1: Is he is he alive? He is alive? Does he have all crushed bones. Now he's not very well at the minute. Is he not very well at the minute? Is he a little bit crush it's a little bit sore. If he's a biologist, surely he thought that the suit was going to protect him from being squeezed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he thought he was going to be strong enough that it would get tight and so it wouldn't be able to squeeze anymore.
Speaker 1: Is he a bit stupid? He's very clever. No, he's not which common sense, but it's very clever. Wow. But he got he got to raise some money for the protection of the rainforest, but then had to spend it all on his hospital fees as he was crushed from insight. It was just a pulp, A skin bag full of pulp. A skin bag full of pulp. That's your title.
Speaker 2: I was going to go a bit like a wald up. But that's all from the buzz this week.
Speaker 1: Thanks Mike. That's disturbing and a little bit of arousing, a little bit of a rousing.
Speaker 2: You can see Lee's eye up the tissues as we sat right But you're welcome stay right there because after this short break is Lee with the show Business. Welcome back and you're watching Chewing the cud. This is the part of the show where we look into the sparkly side of the world of celebrity with.
Speaker 1: Lee and the shows.
Speaker 2: You were a fan of tricks in Motel A little bit, A little bit. I prefer it when they're not taking a break from drag.
Speaker 1: But they needed to why because they were very tired. Just go to sleep. They were doing lots of things, make up, filming, youtubeing, lots of things. But they're not doing drag now. But they're still doing all those things. They pre recorded them all. Uh huh. Anyway, Drinks and Hotel has landed a role in as a drag of football coach. What are you looking at me like that? For? No? Nothing? In a new gay comedy called English Teacher. Okay, she's going to be starring in Brian Jordan Alviraz's new FX comedy English Teacher, about a gay teacher navigating working in a Texas high school. So I can only do that. What didn't be Ad Delrio already do that? How do you do brankt del Rio? No Bank del Rio? Did they not already do that? They did a film whether the Hurricane Bianca, where they're waiting to a Texas school as themselves. Okay, and that was a drag queen at the same time. Oh okay, but but it's not about drag queens. Okay. A guy that plays the teacher isn't a drag queen. Okay. Tricks and Hotel has a cameo as Oh, it's just a cameo. Yeah, okay, yeah. So here's a picture from the from the program, whether it's new Will and Grace and Grace. Well, they came back, didn't they. That's true, and I didn't watch it, so I'm not sure. So he plays an English teacher named Evan Marquerez who often finds himself in the intersection of the personal, provisional and political aspect of working in a high school. Okay, I think this picture has been doctored. Well, they're all uppen. I don't know. He's not doing any of those things. No, he's not, and they're taking pictures of him in his over this way and perhaps that's on purpose. It's a lie. It's a lie, okay. So basically it's all about him being a gay teacher. And in the first episode, a teacher who is gay or a teacher of gays, a teacher who is gay, not a teacher of gays. There may be gays in the class. I don't know. That's the promo shot. Basically, what kind of the setup is is that the head teacher of the high school that he's in has a conversation with him and says, you're under investigation because somebody saw you kiss your boyfriend don't don't don't in a toilet. Don't know if it is with their friend Frank watching them. So apparently Tricksy will be possably playing a drag football coach, helping the school's football team to excel their cheer skills ahead of politicized powder puff game. Hmm, that's Tricksy in drag. That's Tricksy out of drag. That's Brian. We definitely Brian, Brian Brian. And so it includes episodes with topics tackling gun violence, culture wars. Yeah, and like we said, it's unlikely that the tricks are going to be around to promote it because they're on a break, but it's going to be starting on FX or Hulu if you've got that on the second of September. Do you have either of those? No? No, So we won't watch it then, Okay, were you expecting me to share my subscription? Then I think I have Hulu, Well you can, you can let me know if it's any good. Yeah. Now, then news of another television program that I think will be very divisive. Okay, So the gay Golden Girl's TV show is coming it already. You don't even know who's in it or what's it about. You've stopped Golden Girls next to something. It's going to be brilliant. Well, apparently it's a show about gay gentlemen of a certain age, and it's a by Ryan Murphy, who has tracked record for doing good TV shows. And it's, by the way, creators of Will and Grace. Okay, and it will be saying Palm Springs now they work. So Palm Springs, I think in America is a well known gay like a retirement place. So it's going to be startring Matt Bohmer or Bomber. How do we say that? Boomer Bomber, Bomber boo, bar b boo, one of those Matt, Matt, Matt and Nathan Lane. Obviously that is that is the original the o G. Golden Girls no longer with us. They've all gone now because it couldn't be bothered anymore. She thought, I'm not going to go to a hundred. I'm going now. I want to die young. I believe this is the cast. So we've got Matt Bummer, uh huh, Nathan Lane I love, Nathan Lyne absolutely hilarious, Nathan Lee Graham uh huh, and Linda Lovin Okay, cool. Yeah, so yeah, it's that. The The synopsis is about the kind of like he goes to look after his mum because she's kind of retirement age, and just retirement age, because Sophia was very well. Three best friends, gay men who, after an unexpected death, decide to spend their golden years living together in Palm Springs, where the wealthiest one lives with his mother okay and a naked gen Z housekeeper. I'm definitely, oh, but but my mom is not very old. Is like maybe oh he could be. Oh now I'm interested. Okay, So yeah, that is coming. There's all over the screens that there's no coming to a screen near you, coming all over screw near you. It's not no date. Yeah, I think they've not said it's not. Sometime twenty twenty five something along the lines. It looks like they're obviously filming it now. Oh the gallery of said Matt Boomer is forty six. That's no age, is it. No, you're right, very young, very young, forty six. It is. It is almost fetal, it is I'm younger. Okay, let's go in to the last bit of television show biz news. Okay, were you were a fan of The Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Back at the end of the day, sometimes I think I'm living the Simple life. Oh that's hot, that's hat. So The Simple Life was like a massive hit back in the sort of like early naughties, with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie traveling around America, trying different jobs, living with different families. It was it was scripted, unscripted. There's a there's a picture of of the problem for the original one. Apparently they are reuniting, okay, to do it again and not have a massive falling out. Well, that's it. They hated each other. They literally didn't speak to each other for like twenty years. But apparently probably the jing bull skin, aren't they that's actual footage of so it seems like one of the scenarios is that they're sent to work in a burger place, or or or they're off to be a small blue hedgehog collecting rings. Could well be I'm wondering what that is clipped to her for JJ. That looks like a phone a phone. Oh so yeah, they posted stuff on social media. They started singing that they used to do this song called Sanasa Sasa all the time. So they're singing that and then it says they're back. Yeah, says new era, same best is coming soon to Peacock. I don't know how I feel about it. Should we let things that happened in the past day in the past. It was a little bit unpleasant. I have to say. They took the mix out of other people they did who didn't really know that it was a joke. But what I loved is they always got the come up once at the end they fell out with each other. Well yeah, yeah, apparently. Paris Holders reflected on a simple life experience, saying it was so much fun, but she was too busy at the time, focusing on all her businesses. All her businesses. Sex tape was sex tapes, and that cooking show where she made French toast, not the way I make it, but whatever, you don't make French toast. She put corn flakes on it. Mike, what's French toastally bread? But heard with jam hosted, that's French host and Nicole Richie has been having children. She's married to one of the husband she's met to her husband, who is Joel Madden, who is out of that that sort of naughty's punk pop band. What were they called twins? They were twins, trum brothers in it in the band or like lots of black eye makeup. I can't remember sung this song not my genre, chemical romance. No, don't be stupid green Day, No, no, no, I don't know anyway. Again, No, I was singing a different song. I was singing all the small Things that's not theirs. So apparently it's been started. It's been managed by James Corden. Oh so yeah, and it's going to be purchased advance on streaming platforms. That's not hot James cording it. It might be a car train, car train, car train. Oh no, you don't want to be a card car train. Oh anyway, that's the end of the show Bus news for this week. So I've just had it in my ear walking down the road. That's what they sang that the it wasn't it was good? Charlotte. Yes, yes, girls don't like boys. Girls like cars and money. I don't know, I don't know them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so glad you're in charge of the show. But is well, thanks for that, Lee, don't go anywhere. As coming up next, we are going to play a game in a game of the week, welcome back to cheering. They could with me, Mike penny Row and then Lee Robertson. Now this is the part of the show where we get to play a little game. But before we do, someone has brought something into the studio, haven't they.
Speaker 1: It's very, very very special. Is this monstrosity? Isn't that hideous? Spectacular? Do you know what? On camera? It looks? Yeah? Why is it? So? What have you done to this elephant? We have?
Speaker 2: We have no, no, no, you have there's there's nothing to do with me about this.
Speaker 1: I have. I have Gay Prided it it is it is a pink elephant, because quite often some of the sexuality is the pink elephant in the room. You s what I did there and then and then I painted the gay Pride flag on its ears and on its face. I'm very impressed with your progressed pride flag on the ear because it's not a flat surface.
Speaker 2: You know, the rest of it looks shocking, but I was quite impressed with the circle and stuff. You've done quite well there, thank you.
Speaker 1: The rest of it cartaraging bitch and wooden flowers. They're from Holland, actual Holland, not real was cheese, but we don't see you pointing in the vase cheese flowers. What's it's plastic, It's made out of resin. It looks horrible from the bag. It looks like looks like an old woman's gusset. The texture of the scrotum it is, it is giving you scrot and realness elephant scroted taste that one too. Yeah, anyway, we're going to we're going to get rid of that. If anybody wants to one's getting touchett touch. Just you know this bad as this is as bad as your pebbles, and I'll happily make you one for a price. Obviously pebbles as well. There a number in this very building. Nobody wants them.
Speaker 2: But it's time to play our game, and this is one for our favorite a sauce sale asos sale what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first it goes rubbaging through the sales rack. Okay, right, okay, day of the week.
Speaker 2: So this weekly is going to play lazy Susan's question roulette.
Speaker 1: I might as well play along with him. Are you ready? Lee? Yeah? Do you want to spin the roulette? See what we get. I'm just gonna say that instead of sports, it will be general knowledge. Okay, and instead of yeah, there's another one by because I've got music, got movies, general knowledge. Sports will be history, Mike, just to kind of say, so sports will be history. Yeah, that's the only substitution we've got. Okay, A coinkeding kit's landed on sport? Okay? Which is history? Which Roman emperor ordered the construction of a seventy three mile long wall which separated England from Scotland. It is interesting question you're going to be looking for the answer for is the word havean? That's not true. Adrian connected up some existing qualtifications. There are the answer you're going to say, The answer is Hadrien? What are the answer? You're going to say that there isn't one person that built the wall because it was built by successive people. It's been like that, isn't it? He ordered it? He didn't build it. He ordered it. It was on Amazon and went, I guess only fourth while war that's good all next day delivery. So it says Emperor Hadrian. But you don't. You're not happy with that. I'm not happy with that, boy, it's the answer. Will except all move on? Okay? Story geeks hand modeling, Uh huh. You don't get paid for hard mudeling, do you? Oh? General knowledge? Okay. Levi's genes are synonymous, some monomenous synonymous synonymous with the US. But from which country does its founder, Levey Streiss originate? Austria nor Germany? Yeah, it was one of them. Mm hmmm. What kind of genes do you prefer? Mike? Do you prefer a loose cut, a boot cut, a stonewash? You're going to make comment the fact that I have some skinny genes? A pair of jeggings, okay, let's spin. Wait, you picked up a pair by Jess before. Does that say slim? He said skinny fit. It didn't say sweet and slim fit.
Speaker 2: I can't wear skinny jeans movies?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it porn? No? Geene Wilder and Johnny Depp have both played which carrot guitar, ric guitar, carric guitar and also, if we're going very modern, Timore here shallow me, tim Sha sham, tim Sha shampoo, shampoo. Oh, dear, will you Wonka? It's right. Yeah, he's in the new Willie Wonka film with Timita shampoo. Yeah, there is. It was filmed in Bath. I didn't watch it. No, I didn't care for it. Is it because he's a twink? Who Timothy think you? Bobby did? Because he's a twink? A twink? No, it just gives me, just gives me bad vibes. Yeah, icky vibese. I'm going to give loads of people in college cyphonos or something like that. I mean, I fact checked that before you put it out there. But you know whatever, do we just spin the wheel there before we get any further. Okay, that was a big spin. You know, you don't need to give it as much pump as you were giving you. Oh, it's back on the move, Okay, okay. Which former Calvin Klein model played the male lead role in Fifty Shades of Gray no Idea Jamie Jamie Curtis, Jamie Lee Kurmis Jamie Lee Curtis. No, it was Jamie Dornan. I don't know who that is. I don't know either. It wasn't a film for the homosexuals, was it really that? It was fun? It was for the ladies of a certain age. But did you watch it then? We now? Oh, my goodness, it is the movies again. The sale of ray ban aviator glasses jumped forty percent after the release of which nineteen eighty six movie, It's the one with the poison Dwarf and it shot top them with the poisoned dwarf in it? Who's a poison dwarf? Tom Cruise, you said it, not me? It was. He was very handsome back then, not so much now. It was top Gun. It was indeed top Gune. They had a very homo erotic scene in that, didn't they did they? Yeah, when they were playing what's the thing when the volleyball? Is it volleyball? Beach ball? And they were all balls a thing, isn't it? No? That is it? When they have a net and a ball and volleyball volleyball and they were all they were all topless checking out kids. That's horotic because it had no top on. Well, it was filmed in a kind of a homoe. I'm getting very excited. I can't get a word. Just because you wank to it doesn't mean it's ho And then Will Young recreated it in one of his videos. Did he did video? It was no spaff on my chest? That's the one. Okay, the real life what did we say? Sport was history? Okay? During the Cold War, what landmark symbolized symbolized the Iron curtain, not the beef curtain. Oh, it wasn't beef curtains. I think I've lost the I've lost the gallery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so okay, Well I get absentities sworn at me from the gallery. Stick around because coming up next we have late and Crafty Queens. Welcome back to during they could. Now we're gonna get ready as league. It's as all creative.
Speaker 1: In Crafty Queens. Mike, Yes, do you ever get angry? Only when I breathe? Do you ever get frustrated? I'm frustrated. Well, today we're gonna make something to help combat both of those things. We're going to be making a glitter shaker. I think we might have done it before, but I have elevated it this time. Akay, you're doing the same ship. But yeah, so I have provided you with with a plastic jar. Indeed, I have already I have, I have, I have put inserted juice love juice. Is this little phlem sputum, No, it is. It is Elma's clear glue. Other glues are available. Oh, I was drinking because I thought it was you must not do that because we need we need the liquor to be slightly of viscous inside, but you also need to add other things to it as well. So you've got a little little little jar of glittering. You need to to pop the whole bottle in there, whole bottle in your jar. Lub good globe, globe. I don't really know what they use glittering for icing. So you've put your glittering in. What we're going to do is we're going to add some glitter. Surprisingly, So I've selected my colors, various sheds of peach blush, and you're gonna put a what just one cap full? I have a blue and black Oh how mask? Yeah, glitter mask is that is? That is that those colors are particular you know indication they do? Do they? Yeah? Okay, what do they mean? Then? It means that I'm put in glittering to glitter in again. Right, So it doesn't mean that if you wore a green handkerchief, it means yeah, okay, how pretty is that? So a capful? You said, just a capful. It feels like a lot of glitter. Oh, we're gonna add We're gonna add water to dilute it, dilute glitter. Yeah, okay, I have dumped in three caps very quick, of all three colors, of one of each year. Well, I'm just being a little more careful, Mike. I'm just being a little bit more conscientious.
Speaker 2: I get to mix it up yet not yet. You know, you've got two calls that are very similar there, and you.
Speaker 1: See now that what you did I was doing. They spill it because you were gibber jabbering on. So you want me to be silent when you're touching glitter there? Right, They are similar yet very subtle. I've also provided you with some tiny little things to put inside. So you've got some very little ducks. I have got some little ducks. They glow in the dark, and a little like a little rock face thing, the little person, and some little hearts. Yeah, just pop them in.
Speaker 2: Just chuck them in, these little stone things. Why are they're not painted ugly colors and being left around places.
Speaker 1: Because they're too small? Mica and I and I and I'm gonna have to say that my painted pebbles bring joy to the literally wands of people to the county, so onands of people. Enjoy your pep. You can shut your face right. So, now you've got all your bits and pieces inside the jar. You're going to add some warm water, which I've provided in a tin. It's tipid. Yeah. Now you have to be a bit careful with this because you don't want to spill it. I don't spill the water. Why not electric cut itself with all the electric Okay that's in the room. Now you need to kind of feel it, not right to the very top, but just two to the rim the rim, okay, and we're not going to shake it quite just Jeac's going to add somewhat added stimulus to it. So I have provided you with oh, mister Hall, what never mind. I have provided you where the heart's supposed to go in as well. Yeah, have you not done it? Now? I've got the duck is in and a little stony thing is in amateur. So I have provided you this is a sensory strip. If you feel it, it has a has a sort of a grainy texture. It does have a grain tat it does, doesn't it? You're not touching it, I am. Where have you put it? I say it was century? You don't? You don't anyway you need to put it's it's self adhesive, so you just need to peel the does it not need a little bit of ades? Okay, you're going to stick that on the front, the front like a band, because the idea is that that feeling that with your little fingertips is actually quite calming, scientifically proven that scientifically by me. And then the last bit before we give it a good old shake, I provided you with a little squishy us a lot. No, that's a little axe a lottle. That's it. That's happening. Oh it stuck to me? Now where is it gone? You don't? You can glue these to the top of your jar if you want to, but some people prefer to have them removable so that they can just squeeze them separately. So I provided you with some vell crow stickers. Okay, so you want to put one of them on top of the lid like that, and then the other one on the bottom of the axe a lottle a little turn into salamanders, don't.
Speaker 2: They do if you add irodin to the water, if you add what iroding?
Speaker 1: Oh, so that's like a little bee can squish state because it's like squishy. He goes boom. Now you can shake it all up, now, Mike, I feel really ship bottle of mate a bubble bath. It's not and it will all mix together. And sorry, what did you just what noise? Does? You just make their? Look? Oh? And there you've got lots of So the idea is, when you're feeling a little bit tense, just take a litt up and see cooking it and there you go. No, you don't do all that is relaxing, right, you just look at it. Just shake it, look at it, take it, shake it and look at it. It's like it's like the corners of my mind. We've made a We've made a lovely y therapeutic glitter jar. Remember, if you can't get any pain or any of a gene, be a crafty queen.
Speaker 2: I'll stick your cock in some glitter jars. So I've got glitter in a jar samely suspended in.
Speaker 1: Water with with shined blue and how is that going to relax me? Because you should shake it and then when it's swirling around you imagine that it's calming you down. Is calming you down? Actually? Imagine? And the little glowing the dark things we're blow in the dark if you're feeling stressed at night in bed with no lights on.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the gallery have been talking to me about food and what about now? They have got this thing about marmote at the minute and puffs.
Speaker 1: I don't like them. Flashback to primary skill. Oh they're very strong. I don't like marmite. What is marmite? Yeast? What is yeast?
Speaker 2: What is It's a small organism which is just very a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, so marmte? Is it beef? No, it's yeast. So the thing that they used to make beer and wine and loveliness is what's made out of beef? What's that spread that's made out of beef? For real? Above real? I don't like that either. What do Australians eat that's made out of that's made out of as well? Is it that's Australian marmte? Okay, they're very salty, just a bit salty, Marma mate, because they had a bit more salt. They could. They tried salty.
Speaker 2: I've had salty things in my mouth. But that's almost the end of the show for now. Remember that you can still find us on social media at the cud TV, and if you want to catch up with what we're doing on previous episodes, you can always find us on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Just look for Chewing the Cud. You all right, you're having I just had got a pocket of flavored just at the side of the mountain. It made me do that. M Thank you for watching, and we will see you again next week week. Bye bye. I'm not I'm not sure.