Speaker 1: Get ready for it. Okay, So it's the twenty seventh day of February twenty twenty five, allegedly according to the thing we call a calendar, and all I could do this week I tried to line up a couple of guests and it became an annoying process. I gotta be honest with you. I may have an interesting guest next week for multiple shows, and I had somebody drop out on me this week. I was really trying to wrangle a special guest for the show. But deal with it. And by the way, should we bother to even analyze the news at this point in time? Right? What is actually happening? I mean, before we get to the politics and the vomit fest that it is in America at the moment, should we get into other things in the news. I don't know. It seems like most people have no use for it at this point, right, I mean, does anybody want to know about the Chinese national charge with fraud by the SEC? Just sent Donald Trump eighteen million dollars? Whoops? That was back in December. Actually, the new story on that is that a Chinese national charge with fraud by the SEC. Yeah, you know what there's a whole other story where they just canceled the investigation. Surprise, surprise, Elon Moss canceling investigations against himself too. I mean, that's fun, right Anyway, if you go over to a little known site which is a Popular Information, and you check it out, and they're one of these you know, we pretend we have a website, but we actually just have a sub stack. If you go there and check it on out, you'll find that. In December, Popular Information reported that a Chinese crypto entrepreneur, Justin Sun, purchased thirty million in crypto tokens from War World Liberty Financial WLF, a new venture backed by President Donald Trump. YadA, YadA, YadA. Should I bother to read the rest of the article? Does it actually matter? The guy is clearly profiting on a whole lot of things from the presidency, and as I said, they minted him as a billionaire before going in there this time, so this way he's actually a billionaire in the office, and we got to get into how he's acting. Let's let's update on other news stories before we go into the politics and the Trumpet spear seriously, because he's dominating everything at this point right, The former Bad Boy co founder is suing Ditty's mom, claiming he was forced to give up his share of the label. Right. Janis Small's Combs is accused of directing Ditty to assault and coercion scheme. Jannis Smalls, Comb's mother of Sean Ditty. Combs is being sued by the co founder of Bad Boy Entertainment. Kirk Burrows, alleges that he was coerced into signing over his rights to the company in nineteen ninety six. The former president of the company claims he was threatened with a baseball bat during an incident at Bad Boy Entertainment's New York office, which is the office I went to, by the way, in the nineties. Remember I told you about that they had a New York office. It was interesting, that's for sure. And this is under the Black Enterprises section. Let's look at the news Breaks site here, you know, here we go, Black Enterprises, verified publisher, absolutely for newsbreak. You know, the idea that there is gangsterism in the record industry should not shock surprise or even make anybody remotely at it. I mean, it's nothing. This is the way it's been since I don't know records were invented. Hey, let's get into JFK news tonight. They canceled their big podcast, Jeff Morley and all of them over there. They were supposed to have a mob. Did a guy over there who was allegedly a mob? So I would have loved to have questioned. But anyway, it is what it is over there. I want to study with you guys for a moment a couple of things that's happening regarding this, because, as I said before, the delivery guys are asking me, Hey, aren't you happy that the JFK files have been released. Well, let's take a look at what Larry Snapp and of course our friend mister Morley you're publishing over there. I mean, he's got a podcast related to this, you know, the JFK Facts podcast twelve Key JFK Files we should see soon, okay. And that was on their big podcast thing that they do. And you got to be a you know, subscriber over there. And I don't pay this guy. But anyway, here's something I found more interesting earlier in the week. One month later, Trump's interim grade on JFK files d plus and I got to say to mister Morley, you should know better. This is not something that can be instantaneously done. Even though most Trumpers think that you can rule by decree in America, it is impossible to make anything that exists move at the snap of your fingers. I mean, you can get law enforcement to drop a case. You can get people to not do stuff, you know, like they got them to not release all those files in twenty seventeen, and then Joe Biden decided to get them to not release the files and remove even a possible deeper releasing the files. They can do that pretty instantaneously, but when it comes actually getting something done doesn't happen very often. Now, Maga Maga mag is all upset because they're saying, no, we want transparency and we want these new FBI files, and you guys should just give it to us already. That's not the way this works, never has anyway. Let me read from this article, and I think it's Larry Snapp who wrote it. No, it's Jeff Morley who wrote it on February twenty second. And oh, by the way, if I haven't included this stuff in the live chatroom at o'celly dot com, believe me, I will. Okay, so get ready for that. Let's see what we got here. I think I've just dropped my link in there, and you guys can check it out for yourselves, and there will be links with the show notes as well, so enjoy that and you can follow this for yourself. That might have come from somebody else's email there. Sorry about that. It's a long link, is what it is. I'll try and cut them down in the in the show notes. Okay, anyway back to the fun. What is wrong with mister Morley thinking that these things are gonna happen instantaneously? See this is me defending Donald Trump? Ready it is, because come on, dude, you gotta give them time. One month later, Trump's interim grade on JFK files D plus, according to Jefferson Morley and the sub headline, thirty days after the president's pulled order, only slight progress toward full JFK disclosure. One month ago, President Trump signed Executive Order one four one seven six calling for quote full and complete end quote disclosure of JFK assassination records. Quote everything will be revealed end quote. He pledged. Let me pause there and tell you this is the typical hyperbole. Which means nothing and yet means everything to the reader. Right anyway, this welcome proclamation back to the article deserves fullest implementation. How's the president doing so far? Our question mark to assesses Trump's order and its assss to assess excuse me Trump's order. JFK Facts and researchers associated with the Mary Pveroal Foundation, host of the largest online archive of JFK assassination documents that was in parentheses, offered an objective measure of effectiveness the release of seventeen assassination related records known to be in the possession of the government agency or the Kennedy family, whose public release will enhance public understanding of the causes of JFK's assassination on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three that was bracketed out in the article. So far, the Trump administration has not released any of the seventeen documents, though some progress has been made on release of several of them. Most significantly, the FBI found twenty four hundred assassination related records comprising some fourteen thousand pages of material. These FBI documents have been added to Trump's JFK report card. Now Here's the funny part about adding it to JFK report cards for Trump. They haven't released it yet. How do you add it to the report card? This is the incomplete work number one, number two FBI files on the Kennedy assassination. As I was thinking of delving into deeply and telling you about the many different unique FBI files have been released about various cases, everything ranging from different religious cults to John Lennon even and Marilyn Monroe. I can tell you all about those things and how fascinating they are and what type of ntrary value they often have, but it's kind of meaningless. And even in the FBI files we've discovered before plenty of what rumor speculation, follow ups on reports, people saying that Oswald was involved in an orgy exactly at the moment of the assassination on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. The FBI takes reports of all kinds, and quite frankly, the AI that they might be using in order to gather these documents, because that's the only way they would suddenly discover fourteen thousand pages, in my mind, is usually not effective. Enough to pick up the nuances here. Is it important? Does it happen to mention Kennedy doesn't mention tangential figures in the case, we don't know, because guess what. Still haven't seen the new ones, but I have seen the old ones, folks. Anyway, let's look at how Jeff Morley graded them. A. When the JFK records A file is fully released. Four points he's got there for Trump so far. B when the record file is designated as a JFK record prepared for release, three points C when record file is identified as assassination related, two points D when the record file is subject of any other official attention, one point F when the record file remains redacted or otherwise unavailable to the citizenry. Zero points what Trump has done. According to Jeff Morley, the new FBI Files Bureau said the newly discovered twenty four hundred assassination related records to National Archives. I want you to notice the repetitive nature of the article. By the way, Guys Morley is on the side of Trump is fighting the deep state and fighting the good fight. I am a little more skeptical and find a lot of these interesting things that he's doing as a bull in the China closet. Actually helpful because it's gonna reveal exactly how much power and how certain things really work to many an ignorant person who thinks this is all a good idea until stuff goes wrong. It's like firing the Nuclear Agency guys and then having to bring them back, or firing all the park raint. Never mind, I don't want to go into those talking points. Screw it anyway, Let's go back to the article Grade B three points significance. Voluminous cachet will shed new light on top secret CIA, dash FBI counter intelligence operations involving Lee Harvey Oswald in the summer and fall of nineteen sixty three, according to Who I Ask You. Also interesting thing here, and this is why Morley really cares about it. George Johann Edes file. Rep Ana Paulina Luna asked the CIA for a list of assassinations related records in its possession. The Joe and Edes file is held by the CIA. This is a necessary first step under Trump's order. Now, it's funny, I don't I remember seeing the George Johannedes thing denoted directly in the Executive water perhaps I missed it, guys pointed out to me, if you like, but I don't think it was there anyway. Grade be again. Significance secret operations, activities of undercover officer involved in the surveillance of Oswald and the stonewalling of Congress Arthur's Lessinger memo still redacted. You know it drives me nuts. Ciops in Mexico still redacted. Am Am World file still redacted to some degree. Yes, Miami JFK investigation still missing. Paramilitary name and photo lists still redacted. Hermino Diaz Garcia file still redacted. Okay, Bill Harvey travel records still withheld. Original Orville Next film still missing. All right, and I don't even know if that was on the official list. I'm sure that would make Gail happy, But I don't know what would make Gail happy, because now our lawyers have shut her up again, so she only talks to her guys on the Dallas action. I guess I'm a little pissed, but I'll talk to Gail about that next time I get a chance to JFK whistleblower reports still missing. Rep. Luna said the House Task Force on Secrets would hear from JFK whistleblowers and encouraging good sign Let me ask you a question, how many JFK whistleblowers that would have been in the know that were in their thirties or twenties or whatever still alive? Are you kidding me? All right, guys, let's get serious. Carlos Morricelo files still missing. Although we do know about camp text and all that, and we know about the confessions he started making when his brain was getting a little loose before somebody really shut him up with a bunch of bullets around his mouth. Anyway, Carlos Marcelo tape still missing. And yes, I know, I just mispronounced it, because you know what, Marcello is a less significant figure than most people want to make them out to be in the mob, in the Kennedy assassination, in just about everything except for about a two solid year period with the outfit. And if you don't understand that, I'm sorry, you're still just buying into the legends. What can I say? Jackie and Robert Kennedy interviews still missing in a private collection. Robert Kennedy, Junior's strong advocate of full JFK disclosure, is confirmed as HHS secretary. See. But here's the thing. I'm reading Kennedy's press releases, I'm reading his tweets, I'm reading his organizational newsletter, and I don't see a damn thing mentioned about these files. Really, okay, nothing of significance. He's not involved. He is busy enough dealing with the HHS and showing up at cabinet meetings talking about what was it measles this week? Whatever is outbreaking in Texas anyway? Interim guide, we give four points for an A three. Okay, he's got all this grading system. So far, the Trump administration has earned nine points on the seventeen documents files and an average up one point eight eight points per JFK record. He's got a grading system here about something that has effectively not happened. And another thing, some of these secret tapes they're talking about were actually withheld by the family per an agreement with William Manchester, the guy who wrote you know, was it the Killing of a President or whatever? That first book, which was the definitive mainstream version of events. You can't pry that out of somebody's hands. And another one was done by Jeez, the guy with the French name that interviewed Jackie about it what Slessinger. I think it was Selessinger interviewed or about the things in general, and it is all it's being withheld, with the exception of that book where they put out an interview not too long ago on CDs or at least as far as we know, pretty much the uncut interview, and I have a copy of that. I know a lot of you do anyway. Leaving it alone, I also note that people have finally gathered together a whole bunch of Watergate break in things, and you know, for fifteen dollars online you can go and afford to buy them all and get yourself. I don't know how many thousands of pages, let me say, seventeen five hundred and four pages of FBI files on Watergate if you want to try and read them. And the funny thing is, I know I've been through a lot of this stuff, but by all means now for fifteen bucks, you can get it on a disc or a thumb drive, and I would or buy the download even but I can never afford to buy all the research materials I want, but I would advise that you do it if you go to paperless Archives Dot com matter of fact, I might actually just go ahead and copy that and put that in the chat room too. Now that's an unofficial link. I'm not going to put it with the show notes because I'm not advertising for them. They're not paying. But I'm just getting warmed up with the JFK stuff. Face shifter. I see you in the chat room, by the way, but I'm not going to be answering to the chat during the discus too much because I've got too much else to read and to listen to with you guys. Let's see. Uh, Jennifer Lopez is getting rid of Ben affleck Oh, I got all that crap from the website that tells you to take a look at somebody at ninety Yeah. Radar Online they're still going with the Michelle and Barack breaking up story, and I gotta say, I don't know how realistic it is, but their headline says exclusive divorcing Barack and Michelle Obama doing everything in quotes they can to avoid nasty public spill. Oh split, excuse me quote. They want all their assets split and problems ironed out before they come clean. According to Radar Online, I don't know how much I believe it, but then again in the unbelievable file Gene Hackman is dead. Gene Hackman. This is oh geez Nbcnews dot Com. And I go with them because they have a concise report at least, and it's sort of up to date. Gene Hackman and his wife were deceased for quite a while before bodies were discovered as death called suspicious. The Sarah said there was no obvious sign of foul play, but authorities aren't ruling anything out as the investigation continues. Now, the weird thing about this, I'll just tell you instant reports right away when it happened, is everybody in the house and the dog is dead. And the dog died in a closet. Now I can imagine I've had dogs sometimes that might be their favorite hiding spot. And it could be that the place was invaded with a gas leak or a carbon monoxide or whatever. But I think they lived in New Mexico. Let's read from the story for a moment by Patrick Smith and Minivoyne Burke. There m I nyvo nn Burke. Anyway, legendary actor Gene Hackman and his wife had been dead for a quote quite a while end quote before their bodies were found in separate rooms of their new Mexico home, authorities said, calling their deaths quote suspicious end quote. Hackman ninety three and Betty Arakawa, sixty five, were found in their Santa Fe home Wednesday, along with their dog, and investigation is underway. A search. Warren says the deaths are quote suspicious enough in nature to require a thorough search and investigation end quote. Gotta tell you, just pulling away from the article. I don't know why this is happening, but my gut is just tangling with something. Don't smell right here anyway. Preliminary findings from the medical examiners found no signs of external trauma. The Santa Fe County Sheriff's office said the cause of death has yet to be determined. Carbon Monoxide and toxicology tests were requested for both Hackman and Arakawa. Hackman's family said in a brief statement Thursday that he quote was loved and admired by millions around the world for his brilliant acting career, but to us, he was always just dad and grandpa. Quote. We will miss him sorely and are devastated by the loss end quote. They said, and let's see. Deputies were called at one forty five pm Wednesday to in address on Old Sunset Trail in Hyde Park, The sheriff spokesperson, Denise Womack Abelia said in a statement. Two maintenance workers said they found the front door of the home Ajar and the couple dead inside. According to the search warrant, it says deputies quote did not observe any signs of forced entry into the home. A man identified who identified himself excuse me as the subdivision's caretaker, called nine point one to report finding the bodies. The call audio showed he told the dispatcher he would meet first responders at the gate because he didn't have an address for the house. Quote. I am not inside the house. It's closed, it's lock, he told the dispatcher. I can't go in, but I see them. She's laying down from the window. He couldn't answer questions about whether they were breathing or able to talk, According to the audio, quote, dude, they're not moving and quote, the caller said, quote just send somebody out here really quick. End quote our Calli's body was found on the floor of a bathroom. A space heater was near her head, and a bottle of prescription pills was on the counter of the warrant set. The responding deputy believes the heater quote could have fallen in the event the female abruptly fell to the ground. Let me read that again, could have fallen in the event the female abruptly fell to the ground. That is literally how it's printed. End quote. The warrant says the pills from the bottle were quote scattered on the countertop end quote. It says a German shepherd was found about ten feet from her in a closet in the bathroom, and shepherd also dead. See, you got pills scattered around like it's a Hollywood or a TV scene, really, and a dead dog in the closet. Plus you got one guy saying the door. Remember the guys who were supposed to do some maintenance said the door was open, but they could walk in there, but they didn't. And now you got the quote caretaker saying he doesn't know the address, and hurry up and get here because I can see them, but the place is locked. See there's inconsistencies in this, So I don't know if it's their reporting or if it's the people on the ground or what's going I'm telling you something don't seem right about this. Hackman was found dead in a mud room. You know, like that's kind of like a living room for most of us, you know, people that don't have a lot of money. But anyway, Hackman was found dead in a mud room near the kitchen. According to the warrant, it says the deputy believes he may have fallen suddenly. Both bodies showed quote obvious sign of death end quote What in that hell? All right? Anyway, the warrant says Orakawa has also showed signs of quote body tea composition. Okay, Now, I'm guessing that obvious signs of death also leads us to the they've been dead a little while issue. Two other dogs were found alive on the property. One was in the bathroom with Arkawa and the other was outside the home. Okay, so three dogs, one dog dead. Now, see I didn't know about the two living dogs until just now. Sheriff Adam Mendoza said that there are no obvious signs of foul play, but then investigators aren't ruling anything out. Quote. It's not normal to find two people deceased in the residency said Thursday, quote that's concerning. And then there was also a dog that was in a kennel that was also dead found deceased, just saying. Usually, usually, you know, you got a couple living together, only one dies, the other one has to call it in, unless you get a weird situation where somebody lets him hang out for a while. But it doesn't sound like, you know, he propped them. You know, she propped him up at the table, or he propped her up. And she's thirty years younger than him and a dog guide. Almost seems like something suddenly went wrong in that apartment, doesn't it. I mean, I'm just saying, based on the circumstantial I mean, I guess it's theoretically possible that her, the dog, and him could have dropped head all at the same time. But damn, there is something weird about this anyway. I'm a skip down in the article get away from these weird twisted details allegedly produced by the sheriffs and All. Hackman, a two time Oscar winner, was known for his roles in the nineteen seventy four thriller of the Conversation, nineteen sixty seven's Bonnie and Clyde in the nineteen sixty seventy one Excuse Me crime drama The French Connection, which earned him his first Academy Award. He would win his second Oscar in nineteen ninety three four Unforgiven Tell You the Truth. I remember more as what Lex Luthor in the Christopher Reefs Superman films, and also that sort of country FBI agent in Mississippi Burning. Those are the first two roles that jumped to mind. But he was in a lot of films Man a lot, a lot, a lot, and he had one of those you know, lived in older kind of faces before his time, even he was pretty old even in the nineties doing films, and in the eighties he was an older looking guy, but pulled it off. Still has seemed to have strength and even could kind of comically pull off the Lex Luthor thing, you know, super genius definitely better than the weird Jesse what was it, Jesse Isaacson They had Lex Luthor recently. That is not believable unless you want to say Lex Luthor is definitely on the spectrum anyway. Gene Hackman, God bless you man. I don't know. You entertained me, and I think something is very wrong with how they found this man dead. I don't know what. I can't point to anything really super in particular, but I gotta tell you something does not seem right anyway. Before we get any deeper, and you know what, I'm gonna give that Watergate address in the live chat room. I've got a few other things to share with you. Oh you know what, the JFK fax thing. I skipped over this, but let's just read the headline anyway. An exclusive judge anxious to see JFK documents discovered by Trump officials. Okay, this is part of the big scoop about this massive cash of FBI files. Again, I'm telling you, guys, prepare for disappointment. It's like, you know what, you took the girl home that you could get toward the end of the night. She wasn't all that pretty in the first place, and then she drops her panties and a smell enters the room. You're gonna be disappointed, That's all I'm saying, fellas. And I know I don't have any female listeners, so welcome to my world. Anyway. Other things in the news, the ap which has been and from being able to guess what do anything regarding ask a question in the Trump Whitehouse and all that live updates. Trump says twenty five percent tariffs on goods from Mexico and Canada will kick in on March fourth. That's a brand new update that was issued today. According to this website. Here, they got Gene Ackman's death. There, they got the EU pushes back hard. And oh, by the way, I've got part of the White House situation regarding the meeting with the British Prime Minister who hands Trump a letter from King Charles. But you know what, I've got some audio there and I've got some other audios to play for you guys before all is said and done tonight, and hopefully i'll get this out before Friday and we'll do the live call in show. I'm really at a loss to figure out what to cover, but I finally did gather together a few things, and I really just didn't feel well enough to do the show last night, so I'm combining two different shows tonight. Anyway, gonna take a quick break because I've been at this for about thirty minutes and I think that's good enough, and we'll get into another thirty minutes of this sort of discussion and a whole hell of a lot more in the world as the Thor's Day Night O Kelly effect solo, just me reading off things and giving you my thoughts. Who knows if you expressed my caller stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com If you've not necessarily reflect views of Kelly dot com or chum and we are not responsible, we're getting stupid you, which you might ensue dot Com Radio Net. Go ahead, call it.
Speaker 2: About the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Baker's wild claim oswal girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry hanswer weapons?
Speaker 1: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, was on the.
Speaker 2: Building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on, now, has it real effert on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Very Baker in her own.
Speaker 2: Wordsmation now.
Speaker 3: Now, now, now.
Speaker 1: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools?
Speaker 4: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Moms and nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swantzon dot com Radio.
Speaker 1: Quick little thing. Just in the chat room, somebody said, well, the AP was getting paid by Arabs or something or whatever, by the AI D whatever. That's not why they got booted. The official reason was because they were refusing to acknowledge the Gulf of America change on the map. That was the official statement by the White House for booting them. Now in later times people might have made claims about this AID thing, but the fact is most of the documentation on that is questionable all the way around. I don't know who got paid by AID really at this point. I just know that there's no proof for certain things. But there's all kinds of wild accusations out there about different stuff. I mean a couple of things. There was, like lesbian plays going on in foreign countries and stuff that stuff. Some of it was true weirdness like that, But the ap getting kicked from the press pool and not being able to ask questions, that was actually because they wouldn't acknowledge the Gulf of America. But hey, screw hearing from me, Why don't we hear from the President and of course the Prime Minister of England. And I say, let's take a listen to a couple of clips that I am not organized fully but was watching partially live. And I know there's some remarkable statements in here, so I want to grab a couple of them and see what you guys think. And it's not just a little sit down meeting that everybody focused on, but they also got up on some podiums talked about quite a few issues of the day. So let's hear from Trump himself about stuff that he's doing, it, has done, will do, et cetera. And also the Prime Minister of England. Let's just listen to them for ourselves. This is a let's say short, it might be two minutes long, but I don't know if I'm going to play the whole thing. So let's hang on and see what we got.
Speaker 5: It is my pleasure to bring from His majes Steve King.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, so this is a starmer, the British Prime Minister who has personally carried a letter from King Charles to Donald Trump. So there you go. We got a little pop, little circumstance, a little presentation of the gifts and things right, and one wonders remember the you know you gotta be careful here because Kim ju jung Moon started sending letters and according to Trump's own words, we fell in love. So I hope he's not going to fall in love with King Charles. I mean, you know, you never know, he could wind up having an accident in a tunnel somewhere too.
Speaker 6: Anyway, a letter he sent his best wishes and his regards, of course, but he also asked me to bear this letter and bring it to you.
Speaker 5: So can I present a letter from.
Speaker 7: A king to thank you very much? Am I supposed to read it right now?
Speaker 5: I've got to tell him what your reaction is.
Speaker 1: Almost report back to the king and let him know what you said when you read the letter. I would love to see this letter. I wonder if it's been published online anyway. Let's see what Trump reacts to with the letter.
Speaker 8: A great gentleman, A great, great gentleman.
Speaker 9: Oh that's well, well, that is really nice.
Speaker 5: I must make sure his signatures on that.
Speaker 1: Why is it gonna wind up on eBay? I gotta tell you, the bald spot on the top of Trump's head really does look quite a bit like Oklahoma. I don't think he had such a pronounced bald spot in his first administration, did he. You know they say the presidency ages a guy. It's funny. I don't think Trump is aged much. The hairdo is aged a bit, but the rest of them not so much. I even think he lost weight, you know that. Yeah, I do. Don't worry. I'm not becoming a mega guy. But I'm just saying, observations are observations, and I do notice a guy who I think is gay all the time, Marco Rubio. But then again, maybe he's not. But you know, rumors in Florida persist. And I also noticed a black guy sitting there, so you know, there goes your racism. And JD. Vance, God knows what the hell he actually is. He's a weird guy telling you now. And he's a guy who even though he's gonna get confronted by a reporter later. Ah, I'll save that for later. Let's see what the rest of the reaction to the letter is from Trump himself.
Speaker 5: Not quite as meaningful.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: That's quite a signature, isn't it. Beautiful? And he's a beautiful man, a wonderful man, and we appreciate it.
Speaker 10: I've known him, gotten to know him very well. Actually first term and now a second term. Perhaps you'd like to say what that very important paragraph. Yeah, so this is a letter from his botch Steve A.
Speaker 2: King.
Speaker 1: Now that's weird. Trump silently stared at it, but he didn't want to read out loud what was there. He wanted to show everybody the signature. He loves showing off signatures, and he knows signatures are worth some money. So you know, got to admit, I mean that letter. Probably you could sell that thing right now for an easy ten grand to a historian, a Trump guy, maybe twenty grand, right if they got twenty grand to spend on a piece of paper. And some people will pay that much for a handwritten letter from somebody famous. And King Charles kind of a famous guy. Yeah, just saying objectively. Anyway, the Prime Minister is actually going to read part of his paragraph because Trump handed it to him to read. It's very interesting to watch the body language here too as well. I swear the guy, the Prime Minister from Britain almost looks like he's trying to prevent himself from farting on that yellow cherry sitting on. Maybe it's just me. You guys can go look at the video yourselves. The link will be in the description. It's the short one, that's only two twelve and I don't think we're going to play the whole thing. But let's get the rest of this and get the paragraph read. Boy the Prime minister who had to get the reaction to give back to the King when he returns.
Speaker 6: It's an invitation for a second stage visits.
Speaker 7: This is really special.
Speaker 5: This has never happened before.
Speaker 1: This is unprecedented and like the world has never seen before. You got to say it right, you got to move your hands like no one ever thought of, No one ever saw this before. This is unique just to me. And yes, I'm sorry the Prime Minister was speaking. Let's let's show some respect.
Speaker 6: I think that just symbolizes the strength of the relationship between us. So this is a very special letter. I think the last state visit was a tremendous success. His match to the King wants to make this even better than that. So this is this is truly historic.
Speaker 1: There you go, the truly historic second invituation to come on. Okay, anyway, let's talk about some things that are more in the news outside of the you know, uh wonderful you know, estate pomp and circumstance between HUDs of state and they've sent the Prime Minister to deliver the King's message, and I'm sure you'll hear about that on the BBC if you like. But anyway, sorry, I'm looking at them both sitting in those gotta of gold goldish yellowish colored chairs and yikes. Anyway, the accoutermam of this this room in the White House is so staged. It's just, you know, it's a stage. But that's what it's supposed to be. Right anyway, looks better than the Apprentice set. Got another video clip here which is described as Trump asks UK Prime minister if they can take on Russia by themselves in Ukraine keeping.
Speaker 5: The peace and get a top by Russia.
Speaker 1: Whill you come to.
Speaker 8: Their end if the British people are in your great and they get attacked.
Speaker 5: You know, I've always fought about the British. They don't need much help.
Speaker 1: Okay, now here's the thing. They've unfairly labeled this video. This is interesting to watch the Twist and on CNN dot com this is what they did. They say Trump asked UK Prime minister if they can take on Russia by themselves, But that's not the main thrust of the clip. From the opening he's saying. The reporter actually asked, if you pay attention to the sentence, what about if there are British soldiers in Ukraine doing the peacekeeping job and they are attacked, would US assets help the British? And this is Trump's answer to that question. I'm just trying to be fair to the question that Trump is actually answering here. Maybe later he asked that question, but the first question was not that, just saying mislabeled by CNN and they put in a big black headline too. Trump asked, you, k, Prime minister, if they can take on Russia by themselves. Maybe he does say that later. Let's find out. In this minute and thirty that's left on this clip, we'll find out, probably not the whole clip, but here goes they can take.
Speaker 5: Care of themselves very well.
Speaker 10: You know what, Now it sounds like it's ce Vason, but it's study of ASO. You know, the British have been an incredible soldier's incredible military and they can take care of themselves. But if they need help, I'll always be with the British. Okay, I'll always be with them, but they don't need help.
Speaker 5: You look at their career.
Speaker 8: You have done very well over the years, Ivangick.
Speaker 1: We have, but we s your country has had a great career. You should be proud of yourselves.
Speaker 7: We all very proud.
Speaker 1: And you're going to shake my hand sideways now and now I'm going to have to make some logical sense of what you just said. They can take care of themselves well you know, any trained soldier which you would know nothing about, cadet bone spurs, uh usually can take care of themselves pretty well. Just saying, just saying, and you know what we should be careful about when we take care to dispatch them to places to do to do things, and the dynamics and the emergent situations do need to be considered, mister President, not just well, the British will be okay all by themselves. Let me just make that statement right away and keep no surprise about strategy or anything else. Or maybe you just have to guess because regardless of whatever Trump said, it doesn't mean anything when it comes to the actual real world action of the military. Now that would be actually a brilliant defense. But do you think that's what's happening or is he really speaking his mind about what he would try to order regardless of what the realistic in real time situation is. I'm asking you that question, by the way, not even trying to be hostile here and trying to be fair to this. Now the Prime Minister, after releasing his hand from this weird sideways handshake, is now doing cleanup on Trump's statement. Let's see what he said We're very proud of our country of COURSA. Yes, you are. You're proud of your career. As being written, it has been an illustrious career. Would you use career regarding the trajectory and historical record of a nation state or its military? Would you use that word career or would you call it the historical record or the past performance of the military. I mean, there's a lot of different ways to phrase this, but Trump does it his way, and now the Prime minute there is going to clean it up. I guess.
Speaker 6: Let's see, both have always been bucking each other up between our two countries. That is why this is the greatest alliance for prosperity and security I think the world's ever seen. Whenever necessary, we've absolutely backed each other up.
Speaker 1: I'm not yeah, post eighteen twelve when you burn down the White House and well, yeah, of course you backed us up ever since then, that's true. I mean, you know, it's been about a solid two hundred and twenty years or two hundred and fifteen years, approximately two hundred and thirteen, who's counting a year or two year there? Uh, it's been pretty solid, been pretty solid. And yeah, I think we're all on Britain side, and that's not Trump's original idea, just saying, but let's.
Speaker 5: Go, could you take on Russia by yourselves?
Speaker 1: Well, there it is. Now he does turn and just say can you take on Russia by yourselves? And he's smiling at him So is he joking? Is he serious? Is he just nervously smiling? Anybody's guess here. I don't know. I don't even know how to psychologically break this down because it's it's been a long time since I've been around a Trump and b Some people like Trump, but I have been around these people before, and I gotta tell you, they are often difficult to read. This is me being as objective as possible, by the bye, can't do that. When I talked to Maria Heller, we did a hell in high Water this week and it's been rebroadcast on the network, but man, I cannot get her out of the Trump rut. Anyway, back to this interaction between him and the Prime Minister, and there he finally does almost a full minute in of the minute forty two of the total clip length, he finally does say can can Russia take on you? Can Great Britain take on Russia by itself. But again, the initial question was about whether they can handle it if their troops were attacked while keeping the peace in Ukraine, say in a transitional time period something like that. So we've gone well away from the nuance the question and the strategic relevance of it. So what are we listening to here? Let's see if the Prime Minister straightens it out any.
Speaker 11: The security agreement, which has been a central question hanging over all of this, Will the US come to the aid of European allies and Ukrainians.
Speaker 5: That is still very much an open question.
Speaker 1: Donald, Okay, Now this is Jepsulany, and I didn't realize that he's at the end of this clip here and now giving his analysis of what just happened. So enough out of him. I don't need to hear from the CNN talking head. We already know what they're gonna say. So I know. I got another short clip of Trump himself here. Let's see, is this another one where he's sitting down? No, that's a long clip of him sitting down. Wait a second, maybe I've already hit the long clips, and I've got a few others here. We have the entire extended sit down and we also have oh there should be yes. Okay, this is them going to the podiums, and this is live. Trump and Keir Starmer hold a press conference. So this is the presser, and I think the presser was held before. But this is weird because the Associated Press actually publishes the complete uncut press conference where none of their people are asking questions. But they were the first to publish it on YouTube, and they did so without any editing at all. I mean, I've got the guy checking the mic like fifteen minutes beforehand. They ran the whole thing if there was any movement in the room. The AP decided to run with that tape no editing. Maybe everybody's scared to edit because of the lawsuits. I don't know, but I'm looking at empty podiums now, and maybe I'll play around with the Sikh thing here and get us on to when Trump and Starmers show up. I think they announced him here in a moment. Let's see. Yeah, there we go, because I see people standing up, so let's back it up.
Speaker 7: There we go.
Speaker 1: They're standing at attention and taking out their cameras and now clapping as these two guys enter again. The Prime Minister of England, Well Britain, excuse me, and President Donald.
Speaker 7: Trump, thank you very much, great honor.
Speaker 10: Today it's my privilege to welcome the Prime Minister of a very special place, the United Kingdom, to the White House. The Prime Minister, Starmer, you've been terrific in our discussions.
Speaker 7: You're a very tough negotiator. However, I'm not sure I like that, but.
Speaker 10: That's okay, very very special person. The Prime Minister and I have gotten off to an outstanding start. The US and UK have a special relationship, very special, really like no other passed down through the centuries. And we're going to keep it that way. We're going to keep it very strong as it is very importantly. I was just notified by letter from King Charles that he's extended through the Prime Minister, a historic second state visit to the United Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Okay, clearly this was done after the presentation in the in the old Office, I guess, and you know where they were all sitting down in those ugly, ugly yellow chairs. And now you have the you know, the the Union jack and old glory behind Trump as he's speaking. But I do note, and I know people are gonna pick on me for this, but anybody else here Trump breathing heavy. He doesn't smoke, but he's breathing like a smoker who just walked up steps. Now, I wonder, you know, guy, I know they wouldn't reveal if he has health issues, and nobody wanted to make a point out of his alopecia and other medicines that he was taken last time. But the truth is that he don't sound as healthy as he did, and he looks kind of tired.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I was wondering, if this was filmed before that sit down, why his energy was so low. Instantaneously you can hear his pacing and his breathing, and while he's leaning down trying to read, he's definitely got a bit of a strain on him. I'm just saying, there is a strain here, and I don't know why. Now, I don't know what the tough negotiations were with England because or Britain, because they're not the main factor here. When it's gonna come to how they're gonna deal with you know, Ukraine, Russia. I don't know. Is there a new tariff thing that I missed here? I mean, I know they're gonna go back to and I told you about Canada and Mexico pretty soon. But I might have missed something here because I don't know what tough negotiations he was getting into, or if he just sees everything is a negotiation. But either way, you can tell when a man's getting tired and when they're breathing heavy, and when they're clearly laboring as they're speaking. And I'm telling you, I hear Trump doing that. He's not as energetic as normal. It's not sniffling. So don't write to me about how he's taken adderall again, which I never bought to begin with. I never bought the adderall or anything like that. Now, a junior Don junior maybe had some of his nose. I mean, he had clearly the red welts around the nose and a lot of different affects that made me think he was on a stimulant. But Donald Trump, I gotta say, is not known for taking any drugs.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if a doctor prescribes a stimulant to him or gives him a be twelve shot. I have no idea, but he sounds kind of tired of your.
Speaker 10: Guys, And that's a great honor because it's never happened before. One person has never been extended that honor, and I really do call it an honor. But it's not for me, it's for our country.
Speaker 1: It's also his eyelids are extremely pink, and while he's speaking, it's kind of interesting too. Obviously, it's no comparison to the guy that we had that was, you know, clearly on another planet while he was trying to talk in front of Mike recently in the you know, in the White House, but he was being managed a certain way. And I think they all get managed in the White House no matter what their intentions are, whether they are the Gipper, or they are Donald Trump, or they are Bill Clinton, or they are it doesn't matter. I think they've all been managed at least ever since November nineteen sixty three, and probably they were advised that they should allow themselves to be managed. But anyway, let's hear from Trump directly and see if we can evaluate part of what he's saying about this situation, in this meeting with the guy from the UK. Much excuse me, the Prime Minister of Britain.
Speaker 7: Expect for our country.
Speaker 10: So I just want to thank you, and I want to thank King Charles, thank you very much and we accept. I don't know if the media is going to follow us. I have a feeling that might. Okay, thank you very much, appreciate it. I'm pleased to say that the bust of one of the Prime Minister's greatest predecessors, Winston Churchill, is.
Speaker 8: Now back in the rightful place in the Oval Office, and we're very.
Speaker 7: Proud of it.
Speaker 10: Our meeting today and the various breakout sessions we had were tremendously productive. Most importantly, I provided the Prime Minister with an update on our efforts to end the bloody and horrible war in Ukraine with Russia.
Speaker 8: Which would never have happened if I were president.
Speaker 1: That was not going to happen.
Speaker 7: I promise you that after three years of.
Speaker 10: Fallacious conflict, approximately one million Ukrainians and Russians have been senselessly killed, but.
Speaker 7: The number I believe is much higher than that.
Speaker 1: I got to put on the close captions here because I one of those words seemed a bit odd. So let's back it up just a little bit and see if I missed something, and if not, maybe it's just my ears. Let's see visit the United Kingdom.
Speaker 10: There we go go back to that, and that's a great honor because it's never happened before. One person has never been extra ended that honor, and I really do call it an honor. But it's not for me, it's for our country. It's respect for our country. So I just want to thank you, and I want to thank King Charles. Thank you very much, and we accept. I don't know if the media is going to follow us. I have a feel even in mine.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the media is going to the President of the United States is going to go to England. No media is going to follow him, right, No, Hey.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much, appreciate it.
Speaker 10: I'm pleased to say that the bust of one of the Prime Minister's greatest predecessors, Winston Churchill, is now back in the rightful place in the Oval Office, and we're very proud of it. Our meeting today and the various breakout sessions we had were tremendously productive. Most importantly, I provided the Prime Minister with an update on our efforts to end the bloody and horrible war in Ukraine with Russia.
Speaker 8: Which would never have happened and if I were president, that was not going to happen.
Speaker 7: I promise you that after three years.
Speaker 10: Of hillacious conflict, approximately one million Ukrainians and Russians have been senselessly killed.
Speaker 7: But the number I believe is much higher than that.
Speaker 1: Hellaciously, Okay, just saying you know what, Usually, as Trump's commentaries go, even though he's reading, he goes off script most times. So far, this is extremely coherent compared to what we normally get from Trump, where he bounces around and if you try and read what he's saying, I mean, and if you didn't have audio, you would think you were listening to the grantings and ravings as somebody who did not know what they were talking about at all. But verbally it seems to communicate just one of those things you always got to notice about Trump. However, in this case, I gotta say his sentences are well structured and contain some interesting words. I mean, tremendously is in there, and that's obviously is one of his words. But hallacious, I don't how many times use the word hilasious. I might have to do a little AI research on this. Let's see how often he uses certain words, you know, tremendous, terrible, all that's the senseless many of these words are constant, but halatious. I don't recall. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong about that. Let's see what else.
Speaker 10: Yes to say, Countless schools, hospitals, towns, and beautiful ancient churches have been absolutely obliterated. To begin the process of ending this spiral of death, I christ back to back calls with President putin colorful language of successful.
Speaker 7: Calls, I might add, and Celenski and my.
Speaker 10: Team also spoke with the Secretary General of NETO and numerous occasions, and we're working very hard to get that war brought to an end. I think we've made a lot of progress, and I think it's moving along pretty rapidly.
Speaker 7: And I want to thank all of the people that are here that have been working on it. And we'll let you know what's what happens.
Speaker 8: It'll either be fairly soon or it won't be at all.
Speaker 10: In addition, this week I met with President macrona France, as you know, and hell talks with members of the G seven tomorrow. The progress toward peace will continue when President Zolensky visits the White House.
Speaker 7: He'll be here tomorrow in the early part of the day and we'll be.
Speaker 10: Signing a historic agreement that will make the United States a major partner in developing Ukraine's minerals and rare earths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Zelensky is coming tomorrow, and the close caption guy screwed up Zelensky's name here. Trump didn't, but the close caption guy did. Anyway. Yeah, so he's coming tomorrow and I'm wondering how that's going to go and is there going to be any embarrassing stuff that they're going to try and cut from the tape there, because I got a feeling Zolensky might not be his patient with him. But if he is, that's an interesting sign considering that Trump is pretty much signaled, look, you gotta get into the Russians. It's your fault. The more started anyway, blah blah. So this is yeah, this is problematic. I'm I don't know how the guy who's supposed to be the hands on president and they tried to sell us him as a hero for a bit, and believe me, I didn't fall for that propaganda necessarily. But again, I'm kind of on the side of the smaller nation being be you know, battered by the bigger one. But I'm a bad guy for that reason, and I can't make Ukrainian supporters or detractors happy, so I give up commenting about this. But I'm letting Trump talk because this is what's gonna count after all, is him and his people and what they decide to do.
Speaker 10: Right and uh, oil and gases, and we have a great understanding. I think it's going to be great for Ukraine. We're gonna be at the site and we'll be uh, we'll be digging, will be dig dig digging dig.
Speaker 8: We must a big utility in New York conatists and they used to have.
Speaker 7: Us send dig we must and we will be digging.
Speaker 10: But much of the European aid to Ukraine has been sent in the form of loans for which they expect to be paid back, and we didn't have that honor under the Biden administration. He sent money, or just send it money after money after money, and never had any.
Speaker 7: Knowledge of ever seeing it back.
Speaker 1: Maybe he just sent money after money after money. I don't recall that kan Ed phrase, by the way. I'm not sure if that was a battlecry for con Ed guys. I remember drill, Baby, Drill, but that wasn't con Ed, And I remember con Ed guys had some sort of reliability phrase or whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm wrong about that too, because Trump is older than me, so maybe he remembers something before my time. Anyway, any knowledge of ever seeing it back. Maybe money after money after money we sent. Okay, money after money, we sent.
Speaker 10: Three hundred to three hundred and fifty billion dollars. But under the Breakthrough Agreement, very unusual which everyone said was difficult to get, but it's really very good for Ukraine and very good for us. The American taxpayers will now effectively be reimbursed for the money and hundreds of billions of dollars port into helping Ukraine defend itself, which buy and of itself, is.
Speaker 7: A very worthy thing to do.
Speaker 10: We've paid far more than any other country, and with most of our support, it's been paid in military, the finest weapons anywhere in the world. This includes vast amounts of military hardware, ammunition, and various other things that we now have to start rebuilding our own stockpiles. Additionally, the Minerals Agreement will provide the basis for a more sustainable future relationship between the United States and Ukraine.
Speaker 1: He's getting steam as this is going. He started out slower and like breathing hard. And he's now actually picking up in his stamina here, isn't he thinks getting excited about the idea that we're going to get all these minerals. And man, I mean there's a lot going on in a place that is only the size of Texas a lot, because I mean what people have described there. I mean half the planet couldn't fit most of what's there in Ukraine. So I'm anxious to see what dividends pay off and quite honestly, to set up mining operations, have it actually return and affect the economy. I mean, Trump should be out of office by then, unless he gets a third term, right, which they are discussing every once in a while here and there, and nobody's reporting on it, but there are people seriously considering can we change the constitution, Can we change the rules of the office to give Trump a third term? I don't know, man, he's not gonna live forever, just saying and please God help us, don't put one of his children in charge.
Speaker 10: Anyway, and the stimulate the long term prosperity that will help the ukraine ins rebuild their country.
Speaker 7: It's been demolished and the rule.
Speaker 1: Now there he seems to have gone off script, and you can see him looking away and trying to catch his place there, and now the eyelids are fluttering again. You see he got a quick burst of energy there. He's erratic. But again, I mean, how can you complain considering we had the you know, is in beat healthcare? That was what his predecessor sounded like. And hell of a twist from him being the predecessor to that guy and their predecessor who was actually eloquent even though he was selling you a whole lot of abandon all hope and beg for change, you know, Barry Obey or Barry Obama. Anyway, back to what Trump is actually saying about rebuilding the country and how this is going to be beneficial for all. But you know, this is always the weird thing. There's always a loser in these equations. Who is going to end up holding the losing back where they lose money, they lose resources, and they lose out on their national identity, sovereignty as a people, et cetera. Anybody got an answer for that? Most people nowadays think the US loses on everything because everybody's taking advantage of us. Because there's been a lot of suckers who didn't know what they were doing, or people that just wanted to give away the country. And I can't argue with them. I only argue with their singular focus. But I think there's a whole lot of people that have done that to us for a long time for their own personal gain. By the way, but pay no attention to personal gains for people in offices, because must be a good reason why a billionaire's got to show up and get a hold of exactly, you know, fifty billion dollars that he thinks he can re rein in and all that, even though he didn't do that. But we're not talking about Elon Musk tonight, or are we anyway?
Speaker 8: On infrastructure, the infrastructure, as you know, is in very bad shape.
Speaker 10: In just over one month, our administration has already achieved more progress toward peace than years in the other administration, where they did nothing toward peace.
Speaker 7: They didn't understand what was happening.
Speaker 10: Our approach is basically common sense. As I said, so many of the things that we do based on common sense. If you want peace, you have to talk both sides. As I discussed with Prime Minister Starmer. The next step we're making is toward a very achievable ceasefire. We hope that that can happen, happened quickly, because thousands of young people in this case, we're not talking about Americans, we're talking about Ukrainians and Russians are being killed every week, thousands, and it's a rough battlefield. It's a flat piece of land, and the bullet only stops when it hits somebody.
Speaker 1: Weird characterizations here from a guy who has no idea what he's talking about here, I mean, in a real world sense, he does not know what he's talking about. And the funny thing is, again, I just I don't know, man, I just you've made great strides in peace, but you don't have a ceaspire in hand yet. And not saying that Biden did a damn thing here to achieve peace, No, not at all, not defending any of that crap. But see again, we have achievements the heart, the horse before the cart, the cart before the horse, maybe even not making sure that there's flat ground for the horse and the cart to run on yet and declaring the roads open. This is what keeps happening with this Trump administration. The wishful. Ones that want to be supportive are unrealistic. The people that want to attack them are completely I mean unrealistic. I mean the Trump supporters are talking in cartoons. The other people are talking and stuff that I can't get high enough to imagine. Weird things they're trying to introduce, like this, this happened, This happened, This happened. Okay, I got a few good points. Now I'm gonna tell you about my bizarre world where I think everybody sees this and they're turning against Trump and they're gonna protest him, and where lunatic. Nobody's turning against this guy, not even the people that want to allegedly his alleged opposition is even quiet. For God's sake, nobody's opposing him. He's got full rain. And I gotta tell you, if things go wrong here and stuff doesn't turn out the way that you thought it would, you got nobody to blame, because nobody is legitimately resisting this guy or his administration, any of them. So they've got the full reins. And what we gotta do is figure out if this stuff works, because you know what, if this brand new way oversimplification and just going after things. Hey, whole hog with a sledgehammer. If that's the way stuff works, great, I will be happy and tell you that President Trump taught us something in America that we can take forward into the next few generations and learn from, and that is, you don't need a scalpel to do the surgery that government tries to do. Do it with a sledgehammer. It works. It might be a little messy, it might be a little painful, but it gets the job done. If indeed that's the results we get. But so far, people are celebrating results that haven't happened. They're decrying disasters that have not even begun to unfold either way, They've gone insane about the way they're describing this instead of actually listening and watching, which is what I'm trying to do. I know I'm gonna get hate mail anyways, screw it. A couple more words from Trump and then maybe I'll get into some other things, and then I'm just gonna get done with this, because I'm telling you now, I am sick to death of even trying to discuss this with anybody, because all they're interested in is their own opinions as opposed to observing what's actually happening, and I gotta tell you something here. And here's the secret message for tonight. There is a giant secret message which I'm gonna get to in the very last part of this show. I'm gonna give it to you and I'm gonna be done with it. And I want you guys to please listen to the last part of this show because it's extremely important and it's something where I want you guys to participate. Here give me new direction. You know, Jimmy James, who I often disagree with politically, has given me brilliant ideas for radio shows. And I don't get brilliant ideas from a lot of other people. I get a lot of screw you. I'm going away, I'm withdrawing my support. I will no longer be there, and the numbers show it. I have a lower audience than I have had in years. I know it good, fine, But here's the thing. At all times, not just on the open mic Friday night, I have tried to say to you guys, Okay, tell me what it is you want to learn about. I will bring you a unique presentation. Then I guarantee if you hear me out and if you take a look at, you know, the research I did, you will learn something, I promise you, And nobody wants to take me up on that anymore. This is why alternative media has died. It's not just that they're idiots that can't do anything but agree with each other and stare into their own navels, and also sit there and act like they haven't achieved victory even though they've gotten everything they wanted. Now, according to what they were saying a year, two three ago, they should be happy, thrilled. They're not. They're sitting there, not disagreeing with each other or anything, and they're with the establishment and they think they're somehow outside of it, when all they are is the bad version of something you can already get elsewhere. And in that case, I would tell you go to the corporate media outlet, because at least they'll have flashy pictures and good graphics instead of the Brady Bunch split you know, Google, hangout crap. That's right, I agree with you, that's right, I agree with you. Hel come other people don't understand that we're right about stuff. And that goes on for four hours or thirty five seconds, depending on you know, the actual demographic of the podcast. But here's what I want from you, guys. Tell me the stuff that you're not hearing covered elsewhere, Seriously, things that are not being covered elsewhere. I want to offer something that is not already on the corporate menu, that is not out there already in the blogger sphere of nonsense, that's not already a YouTube channel. Give me what it is you want to hear. I'll turn my focus to it. If it's remotely something that I can utilize and get into it with my own expertise, I'll do so. And if not, I will seek out guests who can educate not only you but me on the subject. Nobody wants to talk about food anymore. Nobody wants to talk about actual history anymore. Nobody wants to I mean, you guys want to hear a little bit about Some people want to hear from me about JFK a little bit, But they don't want my opinions on it. They just want to hear about a few other people's opinions. Maybe on the JFK case. That's it. Screw you otherwise, And how dare you not bring on my favorite idiot who's out there pushing their favorite fan fiction. No, I won't do it. I won't give you garbage no matter what it is. Even if I disagree with the thing, it might be an interesting expose and exposition to show you. I might, you know, look, I might do a whole show. And I have done a whole show on Jim Jones and his cult, and I clearly call it a cult, think it was dangerous. But yet I was willing to explore it and show you what happened there and talk to people who to this day are still sympathetic even though they knew. Hundreds of people that perished in the slaughter that was Jonestown in nineteen seventy eight were haunted by the rest of their lives. Laura Johnston Cole was on this show various times. I tried to get other witnesses on the show, one minor misstep off Mike with them trying to interview them to get them on, because they had to speak to me first to feel me out, And Nope, I'm not going on with you because you are categorizing us as a bunch of nuts and I wasn't even doing that trying to be fair. I mean, hell, I had Shane Stevens on here. I don't agree with LBJ did it. He thinks LBJ did it and his grandfather wasn't such a bad guy. Meanwhile, I've said many times Billy Celestie's was a con artist. He was clearly somebody who you can't necessarily trust his word because he might have been lying, but also he might have had strategic reasons for saying things YadA, YadA, YadA. And also, I'm not a mob did a guy, not because I just want to defend Italians, but because there's not enough evidence for it. But please, you got a good mob did it story? Come on, let's tell it now. I don't go for the whole Jewish conspiracy when it comes to JFK, and I've been resistant to that, but hell, make a good case that you can show me some new, new and compelling history, and I'll do it just for the sake of that, because the Billy Celestie's tape that was to show you a piece of history that is real on some level, that does involve two significant categories. And by the way, the reason why I bring up this whole you know thing at the beginning about the Chinese guy who's selling out to Trump or buying Trump's influence and whatnot. Is because these things, all these gray areas, all the citizens united, all of the you know, the sea pack strength and the DNC and the RNC and all that stuff was all just foundationally bare bones. When Lyndon Johnson got a hold of it, his whole bag man set up and success at raking in money and things and turning over stuff from the Agriculture Department, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Lyndon Baines Johnson, I'm talking about, you know, civil rights hero who hated black people and was so humane that he picked up dogs by their ears anyway, piece of garbage, human filth that should never be celebrated. And yet Lyndon Johnson, he was the great civil rights hero, trying to establish a legacy with the most vulnerable people he could find. He gave electricity to black people. He was not a fan of black people. I brought that up with Shane Stevens on this show, and Shane kind of went, yeah, that's true, because there was a corruption and an evil there. Now do I support the evil? Not at all, matter of fact, I'll point it out, but exposition. I want to explore things that you are not getting elsewhere, show you something new. Maybe it's somebody else's expertise, maybe it's my observations where I pick up on stuff that nobody else mentions, Like, for instance, I'll give you the best one as of late, which is that people say, oh, well, you're either for Trump or you're against Trump with Ukraine this and that and da da dah. And I was always saying, what about the people on the ground that are going to pay for this one way or another? And then people say, oh, you still holding onto your you know, Soviet prejudice against Vladimir Putin and b B.
Speaker 5: Actually not.
Speaker 1: I see Putin as a guy who is smart enough to understand that there is a fine line between being the criminal, organized criminal and just a regular old businessman. And some of those lines of differentiation are drawn over who's successful, not over who's got the moral high ground, not over you know, none of that, none of that at all. Nobody asks the proper questions here, right, Nobody says, wait a minut, what happened here? When it comes to this whole Palestine and Israel issue, the people that didn't want us to be intervening elsewhere, think we should intervene there. Not only that, they're all for Trump treating it like it's just a real estate deal. It's a development contract. And we got a few rough things on the ground. And by the way, if somebody digs I guarantee they can find local New York broadcasts about Trump talking about real estate developments in bad neighborhoods because Atlantic City not a good, safe neighborhood, and other places where Trump was allegedly building things even though it looked like he was building things and he wasn't. Sometimes although he did have to, you know, actually hire Polish immigrated workers in order to get them in on visas and pay them pennies on the dollar for which he ripped off. But anyway, pay no attention to any of that, because most of that is normal in the business world. Absolutely positively, as I used to like to say. But the truth is, nobody will ask the appropriate question, what is the motivation and does this make sense? And the people that would have said before, we don't need to be involved in stuff, We don't need to get involved in these squabbles that should be regional, etc. Etc. They want us involved there. They don't want us involved in Ukraine. Give them the right circumstance and they're willing to throw soldiers in at a whim. And resources and money is the sky's the limit if you got the right cause. But if you don't, they'll shut you down. And that's the problem I have with that side of the equation. The other side of the equation, my biggest problem is they're not liberals. They couldn't be liberals. They don't think in a liberal way. They are totalitarians, and they have mental disorders, all of them because none of what they ask for, none of what they declare their values make any sense with any of the crap they do. And the only commonality between both parties in my mind, is that they go into the upper echelons of power and turn themselves from common middle class you know, whitebred, neighborhood living type people, into very wealthy individuals. They actually acquire generational wealth by being a public servant. Oxymoron anyone, We serve it right next to the ironically placed jokes that are simply not funny, but stick around, we might have a few jokes that are funny. As I get ready to close this one out on the Thursday Night O'Kelly effect, which has gone way longer than it should. And I'm asking you, guys, please please please start sending me the suggestions the guest hooks, hookups, volunteers even to come on this show and reveal to the audience stuff they are not getting elsewhere. I don't want to parrot anybody. I'm not Joe Rogan. I don't have money backing me up no matter what I do. I'm not Alex Jones who continues to survive, which, by the way, real quick before I was gonna go to break. But I'm holding myself up on a break here. Why because I want to go and take a look at something. Okay, you go and look at what is trending on Twitter in their broadcast sphere, because they are now a broadcaster constant. Take a look at what dominates. And this is not atypical for any given day. I took this snapshot. Let's see what time of day did I take this snapshot two twenty seven at twelve fourteen? Okay, at twelve fourteen. I took this around noontime today, just to get a mid day's view at the beginning of the solar day at twelve noon, okay, and what do I got? Every single day on Twitter, the top two things are dominated by Alex Jones. What is he saying today? Epstein files to be released today? Watch Live with Alex the very next thing down, because now he's not just the Alex Jones, but he's the Alex Jones network, which was formerly Infohorse, which is still Infohorse info war. Excuse me, I misspoke breaking Epstein files to be released today? Watch dot du dot so double messaging at the top, double barreled every day, Alex Jones twenty four hours a day. The next person down, interestingly, is a guy who continues to survive and thrive despite the fact that he can still act like a rich man and now he's just allegedly a podcaster. Russell brand the battle for power, Trump's plan, Elon's Purge and the DEI dot dot dot Russell brand as your controlled, idiotic opposition who wants to appear enlightened. Then Reuters finally gets to some actual news. Reuters kier kate e I R and I didn't listen to how they pronounce his name, so I don't care. Starmer. You know that is the British prime minister. We've been talking about arrives to meet Donald Trump in Washington, and you can listen to that live at noontime. And underneath that another piece of controlled opposition. And oh, by the way, I am in contact with a Trump family member and I'm trying to convince them to come on the show because they've got a point of view. You're not hearing from any other Trump family member. And it's not the woman I'm talking about here, which is Mary L. Trump Live Mary Trump's nerd Avengers at twelve pm Eastern Time. So she's in the top five on Twitter. Why because the algorithm says that I'm interested in news, current events, and politics. Therefore, this is what I want to hear. Alex Jones is getting rammed down the throats of people on the Twitter platform who thinks this is really interesting? And they only invented podcasts a couple of years ago, and Joe Rogan has been the king ever since they created him. And I could be the king of podcasting, but a two hundred million dollar salary, I promise you that. Plus I would travel around the country and really show people things brand new all the time because I would get exposed to the various pockets of unique subcultures all over this country that used to exist. I gotta be honest with you. I only have gone to Dallas, Texas in the past few years. I haven't even been back to my home state of New Jersey, so I don't know if all of those subcultures still exist. I'm not certain, but if they do, I would go around and show them to you and show you what it's like for me to interact with them, interview people common and otherwise all over the country if I had the funds to do it. But I don't. I only go where i'm funded, and I'm not funded by much. And I'm not asking you for money at this point. I am asking you guys because money I know I'm not going to get it. But I'll tell you this, I would love to get ideas. What it is you want to learn about, what it is you're not hearing about, what it is you think is missing from everybody substack, the corporate media, the alleged hacks, and the alt media, all of it. Come to me and say, dude, nobody's covering this. Write to me infhotochelly dot com. Message me O'Kelly effect on the Twitter x platform. And yes, I saw the video of Donald Trump licking and kissing Elon Musk's feet. That was an AI generated video, just like the Rocky seven trailer. Maybe I'll try and dig that one up before the show's over and put it in the show notes for you. Maybe I will, Maybe I won't. Click on the.
Speaker 12: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 13: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs and no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 14: Fat Chilly Yo yell Is Doug Campbell host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 15: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy president in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President.
Speaker 1: Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate.
Speaker 12: Dot Com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Hey, what happens when you actually play a bit of a sound that is simultaneousously coherent and crazy? And I always love that uh one line in the uh in one of the movies from a long time ago, And I can't remember which movie it is off top of my head. Isn't that scary? But I always remember this part. I might not know karate, but I know karaze.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: They passed the budget resolution that would gut Medicaid and food stamps to cover over a trillion in tax cuts for the one percent, and conservatives online are celebrating it, which is weird to me because I know they can't all be part of the one percent on account of how percentages work and everything.
Speaker 5: So I don't understand what y'all are cheering.
Speaker 1: And they say, I don't know.
Speaker 11: Trump already said he's gonna help working people because there's gonna be no taxes on tips and overtime and stuff. All right, But those things are like the governmental equivalent of working for a soulless corporation that will write you up for attending the birth of your child. But you know, sometimes on Fridays they let us untock our shirts and eat cold pizza. Comparatively, those measures ain't shit, all right, but much much more importantly, also.
Speaker 5: They ain't even doing them.
Speaker 11: Those sayings they fart of this resolution.
Speaker 5: So I ask again, what are you happy about?
Speaker 11: And they might say, well, you know, either way, they're balancing the budget, they're triming government spending, and it's good for all of us. Look not to get too professorial on you, but n uh, is it going to increase this country's debt? How are you okay with that? As a conservative? One Republican and Congress voted no on this because he said it's going to increase our debt and I just don't think that would be, you know, fiscally responsible.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, but we're getting plenty of eggs from Turkey and and I don't mean Turkey the bird. I do mean Turkey the country, and we're making all kinds of deals. And Trump again repeated that we're not paying tariffs if we're the consumers. Ever, because other countries pay the tariffs, well do they? Anyway? Let's hear a little more from that meeting with the Prime minister, indirectly from Trump instead of from the commentary there which was the liberal redneck. Let's hear from Trump himself, and I'll try and just shut up and go on with it if unless something coraze happens during it.
Speaker 5: And we have some very talented people on the other side.
Speaker 1: And oh, by the way, this is a completely randomly pulled clip and I am not attempting to judge it in any way. And listening to this part of the interesting press event for the first time along with you. I didn't hear this part live anyway. Here we go from earlier today President Trump with President with excuse me, British PM Starmer.
Speaker 10: We have some people that probably aren't as talented as them, but they're pretty good.
Speaker 5: Marco what our people are pretty good?
Speaker 1: And what do you think, little Marshall?
Speaker 5: And we'll be talking about you think, mister Starmer.
Speaker 16: The Prime Minister has said that he believes that Vladimir Putin would be at risk of invading in Ukraine again without a sufficient backstore. Do you think that Vladimir Putin would be likely to invade again in the.
Speaker 5: Event of I don't think so. I think when we have a deal, it's going to be the deal. I don't think if if I didn't win the election.
Speaker 10: I don't think would be even talking to Pootin right now or anybody else.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, just really quickly, I want to tell you that the noise, the excessive room noise, is due to the fact that this is a Fox News feed and for some reason, Fox cranks up the audio on their feeds, not necessarily the volume, but cranks up the gain on their audio, so that room noise is a guarantee. Whenever they're at the White House, in some office at the G seven whatever, take notice. Fox News for some reason pounds you with room noise from the gain on their mixing board. I don't know why, they just do it, and I just really knowed it because it was unnerving me. But anyway, back to what Trump's saying. Pay attention to what he's saying, not the room noise. Try to ignore it, okay, please, It.
Speaker 10: Were just you know, I don't know if you're looking at the stats, but thousands of people are being killed a week, soldiers, mostly because the towns have been destroyed.
Speaker 5: It's thousands of soldiers. This was a very bad week, by the way. I get the stats, and you're talking about a human life.
Speaker 10: And number one, I want to see that, and it doesn't involve American soldiers, but it's Russian and Ukrainian soldiers that I can think.
Speaker 5: I think I'm speaking for both.
Speaker 10: Number one, we want to see that stop, and number two, I want to stop paying the kind of money that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm glad Trump doesn't want to just see wholesale murder on the planet at all times. And of course we're talking about Russian and Ukrainian troops. Ukraine has been invaded by Russia. Therefore, guess what, that's the dead troops that should be there. And if somebody else is dying, it's unusual anyway, isn't it strange that it goes to that? And also take note, he says several times, I get the stats, I see the stats. It's like he's reading box scores on the war. I got to tell you, when somebody's that disconnected from it, he's not seeing the photographs of it. Other present and tell you they saw images, they saw satellites, they saw photographs. Oh well, then again, he's banned the AP and usually they have the AP photographers on the ground in war zones. So maybe he's missing it because of that. And he decided they were no good because of the Gulf of America and all so on and so forth. Also note to his set designer, publicist, whatever, get him the hell out of that weirdly colored, slightly shiny goldish chair. It's not a good look. And any president I've seen sit in this chair. Just when I see an old man sitting in a chair like that, I just think they must depede on it a lot. It's like that weird golden shower color. I'm not supposed to mention that when we're talking Trump. I'm sorry, back to Trump's words forget about my observations.
Speaker 10: We're helping, and we're helping NATO, but we're helping a lot more than anybody.
Speaker 5: Else by far, and I want that to stop.
Speaker 12: Well, so.
Speaker 5: You're having a Jeff, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: You talked about Trey Terris this morning on yours. Just a question about China. Ten terrace has already been implemented on China. Are you any to do a ten above?
Speaker 1: This will be an.
Speaker 5: Additional ten above it?
Speaker 3: And is there from the talks with Canada and Mexico so far?
Speaker 5: Are you not seeing the progress that you.
Speaker 1: Wanted in order?
Speaker 5: I don't see it at all now, not on drugs. We've done a great job.
Speaker 10: If you look at Tom Holman, he's been incredible and Christie, they've done a great job in terms of the border.
Speaker 5: But the drugs continue to pour into our country.
Speaker 10: Killing hundreds of thousands of people. We're losing substantially more than one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 5: I mean, they're dead.
Speaker 10: The families are destroyed after that happened, So it's you know, it's not just that that's the ultimate, but families are absolutely destroyed. The drugs come in through Mexico. They come a lot of them, not all of them, but a lot of them come from China. And that's why we did that ten it's ten plus ten. Okay, was there confusion on that ten plus ten. It's a second tent, and I think you'll I think you're going to see eventually, you're going to see drug stopping because the country should not be allowing those drugs.
Speaker 5: To come into the United States of American. We're not going to allow it to happen.
Speaker 10: So that goes on on the fourth of March, and then on the second of April, we have reciprocal tariffs. That's reciprocal where we charge countries what they're charging us, and nobody should have a problem with that.
Speaker 5: We have reciprocal it's reciprocity.
Speaker 10: It's something that I think everybody I've spoken to said that's fair, and it is. If somebody charges us twenty five percent, we charge them twenty five If somebody charges us ten or fifteen or thirty or seventy, we charge them an exact like amount.
Speaker 5: And it's pretty simple. But it's reciprocal tariffs.
Speaker 10: Because the United States has been taken advantage of by many, many different countries, including our friends, friend and foe, and in many cases our friends took bigger advantage of And when you talk about the EU, we're talking about the EU. The EU has been really very bad to us in terms of trade. And I'm a different kind of a president.
Speaker 5: I can't let that happen. Thank you. What would you be willing to do?
Speaker 17: Blaman prison did not stick to the terms of any deal on Ukraine.
Speaker 5: Do you know why he did not stick to the terms of any deal on your train?
Speaker 1: Because he's a street of not sticking to his word when it comes to international people.
Speaker 5: I think I'll keep his word. I think I think he's I've spoken to him. I've known him for a long time. Now, you know we had we had to go through the Russian hooks together. That was not a good thing.
Speaker 12: It's not fair.
Speaker 5: That was a rigged deal that had nothing to do with Russia. It was a rigged deal with inside the country. They had to put up with them too. They put up with a lot It wizard just us they had. I've known him for.
Speaker 1: And I think you will. And I don't believe he's.
Speaker 3: Going to violate his word.
Speaker 17: I don't think he'll be back when we make it deal. I think the deal is going to hold. No, they're going to have more security. You're gonna have security. You're gonna have more soldiers. I know France wants to be that. He's the president has said he wants to have soldiers. I don't think we're going to even be necessary. But I don't think there'll be.
Speaker 18: Any problem with keeping the deal with the security. You want to say something, I was just going to say, I mean, the deal, if we got it, is going to be hugely important.
Speaker 6: I don't think it would have happened if the space hadn't been created for it by yourself. But if there's a deal in we've got to make sure it's a deal that lasts, that is not temporaries that lasts. And that's why we need to make sure that it's secure. And we've lent in and said we'll play out part, and we've talked and we will talk about.
Speaker 1: Have you ever noted any other president being praised by everybody who sits in the room, and they always look to make sure that he's giving that tight lipknot of approval when everybody praises him only because of your efforts, mister president, only because of your greatness, mister president, only because of it was almost a surprise that he said, we're being given a respect and honor for the country, being invited by the King of England. Also, I'm not impressed by the bloodline of the King of England. The Germans have taken over Britain as the royal family. Weird situation. And no, no, no, Queen Carmela Carmela Parker Bowles right, Carmela Kamala, Carmela Kamala. No, that was the chicken that ran for president terribly here, tremendously hugely. You got to use those words there, you go, this is a white man using the word hugely. It's almost as good as me saying tremendously. But people never heard it like that before, so it's a new thing. They got to get aware of it, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how we work with yourself, mister president, to ensure that this deal is something which is no farli it's very bolant a deal.
Speaker 7: We keep it that.
Speaker 1: You ever seen world leaders press and every cabinet of Vidual has to keep turning him go, yes, you're included. Of course you're very interesting since he's been a billionaire. Now they all do that, not criticizing it, just saying it's very interesting.
Speaker 5: And I think I can say that will be the easy part.
Speaker 10: That's the part we look forward to, because putting security there, that's the part we all look forward to.
Speaker 5: That's easy. The difficult part is getting the deal made. So but I think we've come along with did you have something else? Have such a He's got such a nice face, he's smiling.
Speaker 4: Radiocause you're both from different backgrounds.
Speaker 5: It's true. I think I can say this because we've known each other now really for a little while. This is not our first meeting.
Speaker 1: As you know.
Speaker 5: Uh, he loves his country, and so do I. That's our common our common theme. He loves his country and I love our country.
Speaker 10: And we also have two countries that have gotten along for the longest period of time, number one ally on each side, and we have good France and Australia.
Speaker 5: We have a lot of good ones.
Speaker 10: But we've had a long time relationship, a long time, hundreds of years, and we like each other frankly, and we like each other's country and we love our country.
Speaker 5: And I think that's our common thread.
Speaker 1: They like me, I like them. You know, it's all good because we're all friends, and that's how we get along.
Speaker 8: Under said with where you were I'm the independent.
Speaker 5: Well that's good. It's he charged down. He charged down as a meat China.
Speaker 10: But the tariffs are paid eventually by American importers and consumers know that.
Speaker 5: No, I think they're paid for it by the country. But you know, look we can get into that.
Speaker 10: I had I put a lot of tariffs on in my first terran and we made tremendous amounts of progress because of those tariffs, and China paid US hundreds of billions of Dallas videons.
Speaker 5: We never had a because they took advantage and president. She's a friend of mine, but he knows better than anybody, took advantage of our country. He took advantage of presidents that didn't know what they were doing.
Speaker 1: And see now I'm starting to turn this down because you know, he's never been influenced and the Wani dogs are going amaze, but he's never been influenced by the Carl Sagan, you know, model of billions and billions and billions and billions, like he used to say on TV. Anybody remember Carl Sagan, you know when people watched educational TV. Wow. Anyway, it is what it is, right, folks, it is what it is. We are all along for the ride. And after all, this is certainly Trump and his supporter's world. And let's just see how well they do with it in the very near future. Right anyway, Send me those ideas, guest suggestions, volunteers, etc. I need it all at o'celli dot com. Click on the email icon and get to me any which way you can. I want to hear from you. Also would appreciate if you got a chance, if you can afford it, drop in something into the donation bucket PayPal dot com. There is a donate button on oelli dot com or you can find it on my link tree. And that's the only way I'll be able to survive in the coming months, in the coming year. Thanks for listening. No matter who you are, where you are, when you are. Remember I'm merely o'celly, all.
Speaker 12: Of you, show dot you, and.
Speaker 1: There you have it. We'll be live tomorrow night with the Friday Night call in show. I think Aaron Franz has a pre recorded interview and some other plans for his two hours. Anyway, the fun begins at eight pm Eastern on o'chelly dot com on Friday nights. Always does one way or another. Plus, we have a twenty four to seven stream on ochelly dot com radio. Check us out on your radio streams and hell I'll put that in the show notes this week too. So there's my breakdown of the news that's already broken and hopefully you're not. No matter who you are, where you are, when you are. Yes, indeed, I am O'Kelly, all of you, all of you