Speaker 1: This is the 77 WABC minicast.
Speaker 2: Abdul Rahman Mohammed El-Sayed. You better get his name right because now he's thrown it out one more time. And boy, this guy has a set of cojones. Let's just put it that way. I mean, this is pretty incredible. The guy gets the primary, you know, kicks off Haley Stevens in the primary there in Michigan. And then he goes on Jesse Waters like he's all big and bad, does his rope-a-dope dodging and weaving. And then, of course, we see a whole bunch more from him. And now he's going after Mike Rogers. He's going after Donald Trump. This guy... seems to really think that there are no limits. And he also isn't condemning Hasan Piker. You heard Hasan Piker saying that he's just playing politics right now. He understands that's the political game. I at least give Hasan Piker credit for speaking truth. He's saying, you know, a lot of these people are going, oh, I just want to answer that question. No, no, no, no, no. I don't want to talk about Hasan Piker. I don't want to talk about Sharia law. I don't want to do that. Hassan Piker is like, yeah, Al-Sayed isn't changing his views. He's just playing politics because we're heading into the midterms, essentially. Well, here is Abdul Al-Sayed talking about Mike Rogers. This is the guy who he is going up against. Mike Rogers, a great guy, former FBI agent, also Army veteran. He was on the House Intel Committee. He was the chairman. I mean, this is the kind of guy you want in the Senate, and he's dealing with Abdul Rahman, Mohammed Al-Sayed. But here is Al-Sayed today with a double set of cojones going after Mike Rogers and also President Trump. Here it is.
Speaker 1: The thing about Mike Rogers which makes him so much more frustrating is he knows better. So it's one thing to be an idiot. It's another entirely to be So small as a human being. As to know the other person is an idiot and do what they want anyway. Because all you want is power. There's being dumb and then there's being cowardly. And I can't blame somebody for being dumb. Like Donald Trump was born with what he had. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, you know.
Speaker 1: But cowardice, cowardice is unforgivable. Now we challenged him to five debates. How many do you think he's agreed to? He's agreed to one. Those four debates, that's cowardice.
Speaker 2: You hear me?
Speaker 1: Cowardice. Anytime, anywhere, on any issue, in any moment, you name it, I'm happy to debate you. I'll debate you in your house in Florida if you want to.
Speaker 2: Can we do it in Egypt where your family is? Can we bring the Muslim Brotherhood? Is that possible? Can we bring the Dearborn mayor who kicked out the pastor? Wow. That guy really, that is guts. That is, again, cojones. That's the only thing I can use to say about that guy. That's the nice way to say it. And here he is a little more because he's obviously taking it to President Trump. He's trying to get under President Trump's skin. Take a listen.
Speaker 1: Thirty two hundred dollars is what we already pay because of the tariffs. And now he's slapping another 50 percent tariff on top of that. Who do you think pays for a tariff? Now, Donald Trump doesn't understand economics. I get he you know, you get money from daddy, become a nepo baby. And then all of a sudden you think you're some kind of like, you know, master businessman.
Speaker 2: Is that from Dr. El-Sayed, who apparently has never practiced medicine? But he's the expert, right? I mean, that's incredible. That is just incredible. Oh, Nepo baby, Donald Trump, who is probably one of the hardest working, if not the hardest working president we've ever seen. That is ridiculous. And here is El-Sayed saying, Donald Trump and everybody, you better say his name right. Take a listen.
Speaker 1: And I just want to point to two issues right now that we're dealing with. Number one, as hard as he tries, as hard as he tries, this guy wants to pretend like he never met Donald Trump. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: And Donald Trump, because he can't resist the red meat, can't seem to keep my name out of his mouth. Habibi, if you can't say the.
Speaker 2: Name, don't say the name. Abdul.
Speaker 1: Abdul.
Speaker 2: We ought to say it like that, man.
Speaker 1: It's creepy. Abdul. Hold on to the L a little too long.
Speaker 2: Abdul.
Speaker 1: You know, Natalie's going to show him this clip and he's going to be so mad. Try Abdul Rahman.
Speaker 2: Wow. And then there he was mimicking John Ossoff, talking about Natalie Harp again, who is President Trump's longtime aide, who is a great person, a talented person, a smart person, a hardworking person. I mean, that to me, it shows that these people are desperate and will say anything. What a reprehensible comment. What, he thinks it was funny? I thought what John Ossoff said was so out of line. And here's Abdul Rahman, who practices Sharia, saying it too. I guess we should be listening to Sharia law, right? You know, maybe we should play that imam later on and remind everybody what Sharia law is. Wow, this guy? And we've got 70 days? We're going to have 70 days of comments from Abdul Al-Sayed. But by the way, maybe I'm not pronouncing his name right. So here he is, remember, a few weeks ago telling us all, if you can't pronounce it, get the name out of your mouth. Remember this one?
Speaker 1: You know, they think they want to use my whole name against me. Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name, it's Abdul Rahman. Keep the name out your damn mouth. I'll be happy to give you lessons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Abdul Rahman, Mohammed, by the way, El-Sayed. Wow. I'm still in shock over that last bite where he was doing the whole going after Natalie Harp, a great staffer with the president, mocking President Trump. This guy has no limits. He is clearly, maybe he's seeing John Ossoff, it didn't work well, and he's like trying to give a second pass at it. Wow. Wow. Wow, wow, wow. This is going to be one of the ugliest midterms. You can just tell. Can you imagine? You want Abdul Rahman, Mohammed El-Sabied, or Abdul, as he was saying, you want him to be in the Senate? I don't think so.