Speaker 1: Uh uh.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's up you guys.
Speaker 1: It's me Cecily Nobler here with Stephanie Wilder Taylor.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, friends, O friends, little countrymen, countrymen, country women. Let's face mostly Oh you can't spell count Now, that's just something we just came. See.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of thing you don't know on the show. No, it starts and then we just it goes.
Speaker 2: We don't know, we don't know. Yeah, if how how can you know? If we don't know?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I'm saying. It's like it's exciting for us too. It's like it's like a big build up. And sometimes we you know, we walk away in shame. Usually not not today.
Speaker 2: Let's be let's be honest. We don't care. We don't care. We end episodes. I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna give you a little funny peek behind the curtain. Huh, Cecily, Cecily oftentimes not okay, I'm not gonna say often off that would be an exaggeration. But sometimes Cecily will be like, oh my god, do you think we do you think people are going to be offended by this or that? And I'm always like, oh my god, no, and who cares? And then later it's just sometimes an initial reaction that you have about like, oh god, did we go too far, And then later you think about it, you go, yeah, fuck it, I don't care. But it's always an initial thing that because we don't know what's going to come out of our mouths, and sometimes sometimes we do go too far. But way back in the day, and I know people hate it when we say this, but way back in the day, oh my god, there were a lot of episodes that we couldn't air.
Speaker 1: We just didn't air, I mean like long, like some were Patreon bonuses. Those were where we especially went wrong because we thought we were like, we're so safe because it's Patreon. It's just paid people that get us and they want to be here, and it's not just like thrust upon them. This is and yeah, we would do a whole thing about someone we know, you know, and be like, oh, fuck it, and then we're like, oh we can't.
Speaker 2: Or yes, yes, yes. If you think we have some bad takes, now you should have heard some of the things. And sometimes we'd go on like for forty minutes, and then later we'd be like, we can't air that.
Speaker 1: We both go no, especially because I think the reason we would go on is because we were trying to convince ourselves that we assholds. We're like, well, hold on, hold on, and then Mike, we both start thinking like, well, but what if they only listen to the part where we're terrible and then they're like, I'm not going to listen to this anymore, and they don't hear us go we understand how some of you may feel that Amanda binds. For example, I'm not even going to finish the sentence because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what was that. I mean, there were things there. I'm sure there would be like a Woody Allen episode where we were just on the freaking wrong side of things, and then we'd be like, I mean, by the end of the episode, we'd be like, I mean, I could see if somebody else felt a different way, but then it was just too late.
Speaker 1: They're like, yes, he's eavy and terrible, like we get it, Like, yeah, no, it was at least we're being honest about it. And the last one, I'll just say, I'm not gonna we won't go into it, but yeah, I was really worried after we'd recorded and it was just.
Speaker 2: Kind of a side note.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I don't want to make I don't want Europeans to be upset with me because I said they should get AC and you were like, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, because maybe they can't.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's a grid problem and maybe their grids don't support AC like our grid, which is probably drue. I was like, I don't think anyone's going to think. You know how much I love it over there. I root for them the most.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. I just don't want to see it. I don't see our listeners being like, well that's where I draw the line. They just said they just victim blamed the French. Well your your opinion, your thing was valid. You were like, I don't want anybody to think I don't care if people. People are dying over there very much. Yeah, especially the elderly and people who can't. And I don't know why they're not getting ACS. I think they should, though I'd like to let's put some let's put on that. Let's do go fundme for friends for Europe, just Europe and Germany. Seems like they have a lot of money, you know what, I mean to put into their systems exactly need to upgrade their grid a little bit. I'd say, go for it, guys, I just do it unlimited energy. But my goodness, it's eighty eight degrees and you're acting okay. I don't want to do it again. See I'm doing it again. Okay, we're good. You know what we're going to talk about today? Something I think safer. Who knows though, who knows? When we get done with any topic? If it's safe, that's right, that's right. What what are we starting with? You you want to start? Can I start us out with this housewives thing? Or is this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, there is reality show day by the way.
Speaker 1: So theme so you got your Bachelor, you got your Bravo, we got all that ship.
Speaker 2: We're bringing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll go a little Hulu mm hmm, all the all the stuff. So I'm going to start with this refining story. Now, the OC is back. You know, I meant to watch it, but I didn't. I guess they're just I think just came back yesterday. Maybe maybe it's tomorrow. I don't know, but I know you don't want to watch Orange County anymore, and I do not blame you.
Speaker 2: I have Vicky's back, you know what what I mean, I do. I feel angry about it, because yes, Vicky sucks so bad. These so many of these people are maga. I just I just don't I don't care about them. And it is Gretchen supposed to be. Is Gretchen back? I don't even know. I mean, I checked out. I checked out of that ship.
Speaker 1: But one of the women that was on Housewives Orange County is this woman named jen Jennifer dan.
Speaker 2: Jef and she I didn't like her on the show. She's kind of they painted her. She kind of fought her.
Speaker 1: Way back, but if you watched a few seasons ago, they really painted her as not very bright, bull digging. She was with this guy that like had all these issues allegedly with FBI, like he was being rated. All these businesses he had were shady. But you know, and she's this blonde woman that's gotten a lot. No no shame in being blonde or getting all your stuff done.
Speaker 2: She did a lot.
Speaker 1: Gin Tamra fought a lot because Tamra, you know, they didn't get like just a lot going.
Speaker 2: Also, don't forget that she did not pay any of the rent what's her name, Jana. I can't do her voice, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Gina was mad at her at the very beginning because she lived in the place that she lived and just did not pay her rent and was like, well, I thought my ex husband was going to pay it and he didn't. Oh, that's right, So I just didn't pay it and then I had to move out. And everybody was really mad at her because like, girl, that you why were you living in a place where the rent is like twelve thousand dollars a month that you couldn't pay. You can't just be like what, I didn't know, so God.
Speaker 1: Then she moved in with this guy with a bunch of kids going to come up. She has a bunch of kids and let this guy kind of take care of everything. Then she got in this huge fight with Emily was also hard on hers, like why are you walking around with a fucking rolex when you can't pay people that you owe? Sell your fucking watch right where Emily was on it, so Tamor. She got in a fight with Tama too later when she kind of got her groove back and was trying to yell at everybody, and she yelled to Tamar, like stay out of my business, like I finally have my kids are safe, as though she couldn't do that in any way on her own, right if you had to have this, dude.
Speaker 2: So she's not our favorite.
Speaker 1: I don't like her at all. Never happened, No, So okay, this is the headline. On page six. Real Housewive star reveals her son is facing quote unquote consequences for.
Speaker 2: His involvement in starting a wild fire. Now this story makes me so angry because it's she's like, yeah, I mean we were really like, we were really upset when we found out this happened. And believe me, there's there's there were consequences. We were, but she's one of those parents that's just like, you know, we made sure that he got a time out because we I mean, it's like, your son is a fucking fire starter? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: We were. We were destroyed, as you guys know, our city a little over a year ago. We lost altad almost all of Altadina a lot of Malibu like parts. I was evacuated, Stephanie was evacuated. We and it was it was traumatizing.
Speaker 2: It was for our dogs, yes, and that fire was Arson, so oh, well, so was our Runyon was arsen to. Yeah, I think all of them were actually yeah, but the big, the big, the Pacific Palisades fire was Arson. I mean they caught that guy, so this is this is no joke, like you could.
Speaker 1: They caught the guy and like didn't really do much. They had a hung jury on that. It's outrageous. So I'm very upset about that. But this was in Ladera Ranch, California, and she says, yes, he's facing consequences. She did not name which son she's got three. No, she has four sons with her ex husband, William. She has twenty two year old Harrison, nineteen year old Dawson that's who I think it was, sixteen year old Grayson could have been him, and twelve year old Dominick all right, but like I'm dominant.
Speaker 2: I think Dawson and Grayson. There were issues the former. They also have a daughter.
Speaker 1: So she had five kids, five kids, but could not couldn't take care of and only a man can help her take care of them. Yeah, she's the worst, so she says, she wrote, I guess she posted he and others were involved. My ex husband and myself, take this very serious, not seriously.
Speaker 2: She wrote that down and just let it go.
Speaker 1: The behavior is unacceptable and we are deeply sorry to our community. This is a tough learning moment for our son and our family.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, this is a criminal act, Jen.
Speaker 1: This is another POSTI were her, I would not. I mean, this is so legal, but California, so I'm not really sure what will happen.
Speaker 2: Honestly, the other person didn't get in trouble. The next trouble. The next sentence of this makes me stabby.
Speaker 1: So she says, we were so thankful there was no property damage and nobody was hurt. The fire and the fire and police were absolutely amazing and gave these boys a lesson.
Speaker 2: They won't never forget a lesson. They committed a fucking crime. They they're fire starters. They're fire starters. That is crazy behavior. They purposely started a fire.
Speaker 1: He will be taking a fire safety course to make sure a mistake like this never happens again. There are consequences within our family, and we will make sure our son learns from the accident. She calls it an accident, make sure he hears so she's oh my god, Oh my god, and then there's photos of them of tons of fire resources who could be used in better ways blowing, you know, putting out, and tons of them putting out a giant fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. It was reported for forty five local time on Tuesday, both on the ground and then the air coordinated effort. Okay, okay, so firefighters were able to stop the flames before they reached nearby homes.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's great. What if they had? Yeah, what if it what if it was a day? What do you want to say, Bobby? What are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: Jennifer, who has been a main cast member on the show since season seventeen, split from the husband William in twenty twenty one. So that's not even not long ago that she had this whole other relationship and moved her kids into this other guy's house.
Speaker 2: Right, they were married, quite so that was ryan. Remember they got together in twenty twenty four. Yeah, fuck her, fuck them all. Somebody this on Reddit, where I originally read this, it says she's constantly apologizing. She should try to figure out why so many people around her suck so bad. Yeah. Yeah, that's a great cob. Yeah. And then some people were like, the fire was down the street from me, all the helicopters doing water drops, huge response from the fire department. Send her the bill.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yes, of course, and his her rich FBI scheming whatever. He's not in the f he was being an investigator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So let me move on to should I tell you really quick about hold on? Where is it? Okay? So this is really gross and sad. But this woman, Anne Marie Wiley. Okay, So remember Anne Marie Wiley was from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She was only on for one season because she was very controversial. She really came for such which I didn't mind that much because Sutton was like, there's something wrong esophagus and that's why I don't eat very much because I can't swallow. And she was like, well, I'm a nurse, I'm an esophagus nurse, and uh I don't. I don't think that's true. And then people were like, well, you're not actually an esophagus anything like you're a nurse that you're not even I don't know what she was. She was not anything that had any right to weigh in at all. Right, although again I never like, yeah she was. She was really awful and she was also again it just very very maga and it turned out so the But the thing was, from all the reporting that we saw, her husband seemed horrible and her husband don't forget. Sorry, I said, don't forget so much like you're like you're constantly forgetting. Don't Cecily, don't forget this. Okay. Her husband had a thing where he called her everybody who's calling her eight point five because her husband told her that said, she's not a ten, but she's an eight point five because she's, you know, pretty good at a lot of stuff, but you know, she's like an eight point five and looks but an eight point five. And anyway, he really sounded like pretty awful and abusive, and turns out he totally is. So he was arrested for domestic abuse. The first story was a little bit more confusing, but the second story that came out is basically that she claims that he raped her. Yeah, it's pretty bad, and she filed a restraining order and she's getting a divorce from him. But you know, you remember that I hated him from the get go because he had all this like anti trans sentiment, like and I just thought it was gross. That she was associated with him, but yeah, she is asking the court to order her a strange husband to stay one hundred yards away from her and allow her to use the home. He was arrested over the weekend, so this would have been last weekend after she claimed he got physical with her in a Florida hotel room. He denied the claims, but was arrested for domestic violence. And she's saying, now, okay, so that he has subjected her to continuing and escalating pattern of physical violence, sexual abuse, verbal and emotional abuse, financial control, and intimidation. And as much as I don't like her, I completely believe her. He seems horrible. Oh, I totally believe her. Yeah, he was forshed.
Speaker 1: They were both not great, right, and you know, and I'm starting to think that people that go on these housewive show or any reality show, a lot of them aren't great.
Speaker 2: Is what it's feeling like to me.
Speaker 1: If I may make a bold statement, yeah, there's something wrong here, Like if that's the only job is well, I got to get up my job because I have five kids and my ex is booten. He's not paying for all the ones that have that are over eighteen he's not paying me, is what she means. Probably right, because from what I understand, I think the ex husband did take good care of the kids.
Speaker 2: It's all a mess. We're back on Jen Paganry. Yeah, I'm so sorry. Yes, oh yeah, no, I agree with that. But listen to this, she says. This is Anne. Marie says, because of the trauma associated with many of these events, there are gaps in my memory as I've blocked out much of what Marcella's has done to me. I believe that, he says. She says. She claimed that Marcel's raped her in twenty twelve while he was intoxicated and tried to sleep with two of her friends. The same year, in twenty fourteen, he punched her in the face and gave her a black eye, and she said when she was nine months pregnant in twenty nineteen, he threw a bottle of Coca Cola at her head. So he seems horrible. But the thing is a plug for Coca Cola. That's product placement. Yeah, that's our we have it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I unrelated, we do have an ad with Coca Cola. And that's just how they said we could do it. Anyway we want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is there's more stuff that's even more graphic that I'm not going to say no, But she did a lot of really bad stuff the whole like horrible.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of fighting exes, let's talk about Taylor Frankie Paul.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what's going on there. And you're hearing this.
Speaker 1: We're recording this probably four or five days before you're hearing it, so you know, don't worry about that. It doesn't matter whatever he knows he is. But yeah, we're on it. Okay, So Taylor Frankie Paul, you know our bachelorette, our secret, shameful bachelorette.
Speaker 2: This is on TMZ and Exclusive.
Speaker 1: It says she grills her ex Da Coda about girls in texts and says, who the fuck you with?
Speaker 2: She said, So, I'm just going to read this to you.
Speaker 1: She questioned her ex Tokoda on whether he was hanging out with other girls following their breakup in wild text messages that he's using in court. TMZ learned. So, they they're so good at that. I don't know how the TMZ does it, but they're good at it. URSU is familiar with the case telld TMZ that he submitted a series of texts from February conversations in twenty twenty five, where Taylor asked her ex what his plans were for the night. When she didn't get an immediate response, she followed it up with multiple question marks and then a third text stating hello and all caps.
Speaker 2: You know that I would lose my mind? Oh yeah, Hello.
Speaker 1: Dakota explained he was getting food, but Taylor was not buying the answer, and she started to grill him about her his plans where she was getting food. She texted, who the fuck you with? Fucking sketch liar. She also told Dakota he was being wicked and believed he was up to something. Another Taylor text read, nah, you're with girls? Hey, go with that, all right? You know now, I don't want to take her side on this, but Dakota probably deserved some suspicion, right, Like, we're not thinking Dakota is great.
Speaker 2: We don't know, we don't know the b Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna say this and I'm gonna I'm going to push back on you and you're not alone when whenever you see Taylor Frankie Paul's stuff. People are like, yeah, but he sucks too, and what did he do before? But there are video after video coming out by Dakota's friend crew keeps putting out these videos of Taylor freaking the fuck out, like trying to attack him. Oh yeah, and what there's there's one that there's a new one where he's holding their kid in his arms and he's like, basically, he says, you tried. You were attacking me before, because she's like, why are you filming me? Why are you filming me? You're horrible for filming me? And he's like, because you were attacking me. She never says no, I wasn't. You're lying. Never, She's just like, oh, well, you shouldn't be filming me. You shouldn't be filming me. You're so mean for filming me. I where okay, where are the videos? Yeah? How come he has countless videos of her attacking him and we have not seen one video of him attacking her, And yet so many people are like, yeah, but what does he do to her? I mean, I understand her mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like maybe she doesn't pull out the phone. Some people don't. Some things she just never has.
Speaker 2: So she knows that he's made so many videos and she's just not one time been like I'm going to take a video of you hurting me.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's the brightest, if I'm honest, she does not. She does not seem smart at all, just based on these texts a lot, I mean, like they're all just dummies.
Speaker 2: Well, all my other women, all the other women on Mormon House, on the Mormon Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, they all say that she's violent. Oh yeah, oh yeaheah. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I am not a fan of her at all. I was mortified, you know, I'm mad. I've been about ABC, Disney and all this, but I think he sucks too. But you're right, that doesn't those two things should be separate. We should just deal with like her kind of crazy right now because he's the one providing that proof, which is your point.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah. My point is he's he's showing proofs she doesn't deny. She keeps. There's another thing, another text message exchange between them that I'm not going to bother reading to you, But the gist of it was both of them were being toxic, but she was saying, I know I shouldn't behave like that with you. You haven't done anything to deserve like I've hurt you, I've physically hurt you. Basically, she was completely acknowledging like being physical with him, and she's like, I don't know why I do that. I just get so mad and I'm sorry. But if that was the other way around, that would just you would never have people going, yeah, but what did she do? Right? She do to instigate it? You know, it's kind of like our joke like whoa is she talking back? Right? You know, she was asking for it, like, you know, maybe she's just a bit. I mean, we would never do that. We would be like, that's crazy. We're watching a video of a guy beating up a woman. Let's just say, nobody when they saw that Chris Brown. Then when they heard that Chris Brown beat up Rihanna and nobody was like, yeah, but Rihanna's you know what, was she being a bitch to him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god? Of course not.
Speaker 1: But I think in this case, it's not not talking about the physical abuse, but talking about like who are you with?
Speaker 2: You're a liar, you're cheater.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think Dakota probably was not to be trusted, So we don't know what the dynamic. There's no excuse ever for her to put her hands on anyone, like especially well ever at all, but especially with her kids in the room. I mean, like she's obviously a total train wreck. We do not support that. But when it comes to like cheating allegaty, I'm not that person personally who rage texts people about where they are and who. I just internalize it and like write a poem about it every now and then, honestly and listen to maybe boy genius, but I really so, I don't really get it. But I also I also don't know what their dynamic is in terms of like him not being faithful or even a good person. So I'm trying not to I'm trying to separate these things a little bit and go like, well, a text where she's sort of like you're lying, where the fuck are you? I could see how there could be more information that explains that.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah, And what I was going to say too about the text that I was reading is basically she's like, I'm so sorry, you know, I'm sorry, Like I'm so horrible to you, You're you're so great You're such a great dad. I'm a terrible mom. And then he writes back, Oh my god, no you're not. You're like the most amazing mom, Like I love you so much, like I want to be holding you right now. I mean you can just see that their relationship is so toxic.
Speaker 1: She's like a bottomless pity and he like loves the drama and they're grows.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, one of the things too. I just want to say one more thing about her, which is that she about Taylor Frankie Paul, which is that one of her things that she's done that's pissed off the other women is that she's, you know, her whole thing right now is saying, I'm the reason that you guys are famous. I'm the reason that this show is successful. They wanted me, it's my show, like, and you guys are all like riding on my coattails. And some of these women are just not having it. And Mikayla wrote, I can't for some reason, I can't, I cut off the top of this, but she wrote something about the accomplishments of women who've done nothing but celebrate yours. Oh it's something like it's something like putting down the accomplishments of women who've done nothing but celebrate yours is definitely a choice. Shout out to Whitney and Jen who both went on Dancing with the Stars and absolutely killed it, one of them freshly postpartum. That's a little slammed to her because she's always like, I'm postpartum macy for becoming a New York Times bestselling author and whatever her name is, Slaala for absolutely eating up every runway Slala, but now I don't know it's literally Slaala, oh Leyla. But they're calling her Slayla because she was because she's queen. Okay, Oh my god, I'm old Okay, And of course, shout out to all the other incredible accomplishments that somehow made the cut to be diminished in her post. For someone who's so big on quote defending yourself end quote, not being silenced, it's pretty hypocritical to simultaneously use your massive platform to pressure and intimidate the people around you into staying quiet about their experiences. So these women are not on Taylor's side, and they never have been, and nor.
Speaker 1: Would we be. She's terrible. We always thought that even only we're covering that show. Yeah, yeah, so that's that. And then okay, this is pretty funny. I can't stop being excited about this Jen LaPlaca stuff too okay.
Speaker 2: Funny to me. And anytime I get little updates, I've got to share them because she I've seen another couple of clips of her just with her, like, yeah, she's so delusional, it's crazy. But here's okay. So here's an article that was in TMZ that says the Peter Weber hits back at former producer's hook up bombshell. So some of this you've heard, but there's new information in here. Okay, so god, it's just going to read you the article. Peter Weber is firing back at former Bachelor producer Julie LaPlaca, claiming claimed in her new memoir the two hooked up while his season was still airing, telling TMZ he's deeply disappointed she chose to publicly reveal what he says, we're private moments. Okay, this part you've heard, but I'm going to read it again, Peter tells TMZ in a statement. I just find it ironic that Julie is coming out with a book all about finding your truth and searching for love when the entire time I was trying to do just that on my season of The Bachelor with her as my main confidant and guide throughout the process. Her actions said otherwise, he continues, I'm no means a victim in all this. I'm a grown man who's responsible for all my actions, and I know that. That being said, going through an experience like I did involved a certain level of trust being given to people I really didn't know that much about at the time. Peter says, contestants are cut off from the outside world and rely heavily on producers for guidance, adding, I have a hard time understanding how Chris Harrison and Julie can both endorse this type of book when they know how badly they let me down. For instance, Peter alleges, Okay, this is crazy. Peter alleges Julie got into a very stern argument with him when he was going to give contestant Hannah Ann sluss A rose to meet his family for the hometown dates and warned and warned him America would laugh at him. He tells TMZ, you can imagine the confusion and lack of trust I felt in that moment. Lack of self trust. A few weeks later, when Peter was getting ready to propose to Hannah Anne, he claims Julie and Chris blatantly lied to him that she was having second thoughts in order to get a reaction out of him, and he later learned Hannah was never having such uncertain feelings. He also claims he spoke with Julie for about ninety minutes before the memoir was published, repeatedly asking her not to incline his name or reveal off camera details about their relationship. Peter tells us quote to have her laugh in my face while I was very vulnerably expressing my reasons for wanting to be left out of this book was unforgivable. And yes she knows. I have the conversation recorded. Yeah, so so basically, yeah, everything that you already know, but the way you already knows. No, I'm saying, well, okay, just it was just Julie who was in who was Peter's main producer, claimed that she and Peter's friendship turned romantic in early twenty twenty after his engagement to Hannah Ann ended, alleging they hooked up while his season was still airing and again after his brief reconciliation with Matty Pruett. She also alleged they went to bed together just days before Peter rekindled things with Kelly Flanagan, and then rumors about them swirled for years after they were spotted together in Chicago. But basically a lot of this stuff that's coming out that she's saying on podcasts is that she had like what you've described as limerens, that she just kind of fell in love with them. She couldn't. She became pretty obsessed with him and like thinking that they were soulmates and they were meant to be, and that's why she was trying to sabotage his relationship with these other women. It's crazy that the Bachelor would be okay with this coming out in a book like it's I mean, that goes far beyond limeral. That's not really what limerens is. That's what she called it.
Speaker 1: That Oh interesting, I love you know. My favorite thing is when people misuse like therapy talk.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised she's not saying she's like, what's the neurospicy, She's saying, not too she is she now neurosparkly neurus.
Speaker 2: Is that a thing neurospark? Yeah, No, that doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't like make you do like that's a whole different disorder that makes you do crazy, weird things and like sabotages other people's relationships.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean that part, but I meant she got very obsessed with him, and she acknowledges that. During she just was very delusional and like we're going to end up together and we're meant to be, and like we just have to get him to not be thinking about these other women, because how can he not see it like she was. She just fell hard for him.
Speaker 1: She is delusional anyway, though, because we see the way she's taught. Like I thought she was joking when Stephanie first brought this to me, I was like, she's joking. She's putting on like a little act, just put in a little show, like she's kidding. She's doing she's like satire. Right, nobody would go on a show. And she be like, yeah, they wanted me to be the butler. And then you look at her and you're like, real, they didn't. Right, We're not even putting her down. She's a beautiful woman. I'm not saying that but it's just like you can tell she's delusional just by the way she talks about shit.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, she's also very good at what she's doing.
Speaker 1: She's very good at plugging a book because we're talking about it, she's getting it out there. She doesn't give a fuck. She does not care if like, I don't think she cares if we're mocking her. She's like, no, probably not, so we are probably not all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, I just wanted to tell you in case you didn't know that Taylor Frankie Paul is returning for Secret Lives of Mormon Wives for season five. They're braining'll watching that just so we're clear. I can't do it. I couldn't do it when we were doing it. Oh wait, it says, oh hold on, hold on. It says I spoke too soon because the headline is miss misleading. It says Taylor Frankie Paul returning for Secret Lives of Mormon Wives for season five. But there's a twist. It says she's returning to film season five, but only the opening credits. The Influencers set to film the intro over the next two days, but she won't be appearing throughout the rest of the season. While she won't be filming with the rest of the cast, it was it in April that Paul would likely get in front of the cameras at some point. So I don't know, no acts, no more. I can't boo yeah, ooh.
Speaker 1: Lady, all right, these are the terrible people that are in our life. Do we have like one reality start that we're loving right now? Anybody that we can leave on a nice note?
Speaker 2: Genuinely think so? Honestly, I can't think of anybody. There's got to.
Speaker 1: Be somebody, you know who I like. Oh, I do have one, and I can't think of her name. I can never think of her name. But she's the one that cried all the time and she's not on Housewives Rhode Island. Yeah, I know who you're talking. Yeah, her name is Ashley Ashley or whatever. I think she's adorable. And I watched a little bit of Rhode Island. I can't really get into it. It's very It might as well just be Jersey. I really can't tell the different. I don't understand what I guess. I just don't understand what Rhode Island is because it's just Jersey, you know, right, but she's on there and it's a it's a good it's a good season. I just couldn't. I can't really tell people apart. And that's something that even Andy Cohen said on the reunion. He's like a lot of you as are saying that we cannot tell you apart based on your extensions and the work you've had done.
Speaker 2: Well. That is very true except for Ashley, Yes, exactly, But I couldn't tell any one. Of the things that made watching the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives difficult was I never did figure out the difference between a lot of ya, not even a single thing.
Speaker 1: But Ashley is really I always liked her, even when she was crying, even when we mocked her a little on like Bachelor in Paradise, Like she got, she got what she came for. She she dug her heels in, heels in and got her. Man's got her really cute poor Man's Ashton Kutcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like and I like the guy. He really doesn't want anything much to do.
Speaker 1: He'll show up on the Housewives ever now and then, but he really just wants to run his little coffee shop. And he seems so humble and cute and I don't know how happy they are. Probably not, but I got to say I really like her, so to end on a positive note.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he have like a failing coffee shop or something. I think that's probably why they agreed to do it. That's what he focuses.
Speaker 1: I mean, he'll show up on the show and they kind of argue about like him always working. But they're trying to plug the coffee shop. And I don't know how much it's going to help because I don't know how many people are going to go to Rhode Island to go to this right place.
Speaker 2: And if you're her, are you like okay, like we're we're we have this sort of big platform. Maybe we should start some other business that's a little safer, like something we could sell, like a like make our own soaps and sell them on our Instagram. You know, it's like a coffee shop, really, I mean, and I think it's kind of cute. I like them. I'm sticking by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what's going to happen, but I like her. I think she's a good person. She deserves better than all of this socality.
Speaker 2: Shit. Well, I'm gonna I'm going to leave us. You left us on a nice note, but I'm going to leave us on a less a less positive note. But I think it's something that we all need to know about, and that is we of Sarper and we're worried about Chakaina and Chakaina about her. What I had a weird dream about China that we were really good friends. Oh well, that's neither your support because Chakaina, her last name is Garner, shocked her followers this week after posting an emotional Instagram reel showing herself shaving her head completely bald, a moment she described as freeing after years of struggling with hair loss and wearing wigs daily. Okay, so then there's her well yes, yes, but or yes And in her caption, she kind of explained that she was tired of watching her hair fall out in handfuls and letting it consume her mentally, so she removed all the color and shaved it off to reclaim her confidence. She wrote that she wanted to feel free from feeling like my hair had anything to do with my beauty, a vulnerable admission that immediately resonated with fans, especially after everything she she's been dealing with publicly over the last few months. And that is that this drastic transformation comes on the heels of a messy and very public split from Sarper. Did you know that whose explosive reaction to her social media activity recently went viral. Their marriage had already been crumbling under the pressure of reality TV exposure, online trolling, and constant criticism, but the final blow came when fans sent Sarper screenshots of Chicaina's comments about another cast member. He allegedly lashed out, calling her names, demanding she remove his family name, and accusing her of humiliating him. The relationship had long been labeled toxic by viewers, and Chicaina herself admitted that the show worsened her body dysmorphia, made her a target for bullying, and destroyed the stability of her marriage, and she says the divorce, combined with NonStop online harassment, pushed her to publicly announce she would never return to the Ninety Day Fiance franchise again.
Speaker 1: I think that's a wise choice. Sorry to see them go. They were ridiculous. We did not enjoy watching them. The only reason we turned changed our mind on Starper is because Stephanie hired him to make me a cameo for my birthday and it was very good. Yeah, we were like, I guess we like him, but I'm team Shakaina. I didn't like especially either of them. And listen, she was in our lives for a long time on the show. But I'm proud of her for taking a little bit of her power back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking a break from the I mean, reality TV is pretty toxic except for Ashley. All Right, you guys, yeah, thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 1: If you're not on our Patreon and you kind of miss even if you don't miss our old bord afs, that's where you want to go. We already have a fun one up this week and going to like it and like we have hours and hours and hours of Patreon bonuses, get all up in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one we're doing, the one we're doing this week is about crazy.
Speaker 1: It's really fun, crazy people ghosting people and weird. Really it's called dating Threads. We're going to do a full thing on that.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, thanks everybody, love you, Bye.