Speaker 1: Don't go again this sing this time it's in your project. Bad didn't pass someone suck? Never call this stop. Lots of kids too fortunate. One's a week. Don't be called ask so coming about not say sister wants to be there? When I said fail stops, we want to josk So.
Speaker 2: We'll start soon.
Speaker 1: Les, Let's lie, let's lie ras, let's lie by this time ste fortune, we call chaske because so.
Speaker 2: God men, media's alright cool ion, I am on where were I there?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: All right, sorry about the late, late start today. I was thinking nine would be great. And then my daughter was up and she was on the role blocks, and I had a bunch of stuff to do, and I was kind of tired when I woke up at eight. So wait, you can't get to bed until three thirty in the morning every night, in matter what time you go to bed, you just can't fall asleep until then eight o'clock comes quickly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, and then.
Speaker 2: We had some fun with the pharaoh was using me as a human punching bag and my in my stomach earlier. That was a good times. I got to pick her up at a hard time over at the gymnastics super Camp. Her coach's coaches. Coach is leading the camp today and tomorrow, so it's a big deal. Her coaches coaches coach. So that is did it not show there?
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 4: Like this, That is.
Speaker 2: Bro Syphilopagus. He's he's just your imagination. Remember, for like the longest time, until about nineteen eighty five, they always thought Big Bird. Well, first of all, he started off as Snuffy, the figment of the Big Bird's imagination. Then eventually they made him real. Yeah Snuffy, mister snuffle Up. I guess his first name is really Aloisious snuffle Up. I guess, yeah, it's Aloisious. If you didn't know, now you doe. Uh yeah, I as well. Just go ahead and get this another way here, you do the latency on that. That that's stream Yard. That's not my computer. Let's try that again. Wow. Thanks stream Yard for being so freaking phenomenal. We appreciate it for all the money you's take from us on a multi basis. We appreciate the fact that you don't ever work properly and change how we work every day. Okay, we'll get into it because there's a lot of stuff. Oh oh shit, oh shit, all right, let's start the I hope Bradyon is allowed to back up a little bit because that was kind of fun, all right. So I went through the old mister snuffle up Agus thing. That's Bruce Philopagas. I actually started another Instagram page called Bruce C. Philippagus with that particular picture as the profile. I just playing around with AI and then I had to cut and paste the head on because I ken't find giving me a dude that looked more like a monkey or just some other like draft headed animal. I'm like, this is not stuffal up igus. He has a he is eating. Somebody said he looks like an ant eater. I'm like, I guess, but that's not at all what he's supposed to be. He's a wooly mammoth. He's like an free elephant right without ears. For whatever reason, it doesn't it's not supposed to make sense as it says, have you green scene? Have I seen yeah? Or in the well? They're not that close together on the keyboard. Did you recomanize a V line? I don't know that and what that means. I mean, I understand that whatever. But they all have blanket stairs because they're not humans. But anyway, after a punch, you get a swollen thick. This trauma comes from oral consumption of the Yeah, there could be a parasitic elements to that. I just keep going back to that same X Files episode where they're in the Antarctic, and it's kind of like it pays homage to the nineteen eighty three four or eighty two the thing by John Carpenter, you know which one I'm talking about. It's kind of like that, but it's with this parasite. And then when the when the person gets infected, because they go they cut into this ice. It's like super deep, and they get this like cylinder like you know those boring things that they get the cylinder of the We used to use those to cut through different floors in the building to run pipe into the concrete when the electricians union. But uh yeah, so you use water grind it, right, But they have this this course the sample, and there was a parasite in it, gets in somebody's ear, mix them all crazy and violent and all this other stuff. And this you know, obviously not even caring so much about its own well being because it's parasitically driven. And then when they try to infect other people. It's those people holding that person down and putting something in their ear when you go through those rituals. For most pertunnal erders, almost all of them, I want to say Freemasonic, but this says predated that for a long time. There's always something that you drink and it's either supposed to be blood or is blood. We don't know, right because we don't tell us unless we're on the inside of that and have gone through the initiation. But that something that emulates blood, like wine or some of the crap. Sometimes it's loosen togyd blah blah blah, bah blah. If you've gone through this weird thing to try to get through it, catacombs and mazes and all kinds of underground tunnels and rivers and swinging through ropes, and it's like the whole thing, and then the ceremony with the drinking. Well, if there's something a parasite in that that could alter you too, you might be giving yourself over like that all kinds of things. I'm not saying that's the only thing, but there's a particular thread of truth into that. But as far as the I mean just junk making assumptions, presumptions and what they call Oh god, here we go to the brain again. That's not rumor. What's the other word, speculation. Yeah, when you get too speculative about it that you know, basis like this is the this that I look when you do this, like a lot of things look like a lot of things. When you do a lot of things. It doesn't necessarily mean that's what it is, just because he said, So I don't. I don't. I don't go down that road and play those games. So those are dreaming minds, Like, come on, stop it. There's enough crazy shit in the world not that have to make stuff up. Oh good. They took down another one of doctor Gliddon's videos last night on effing reel, on effing reel. This is so stupid, man, I can't stand this good place, world life, whatever the hell you want to call it. All right, so we're gonna go into the instagram real QUI, because I need to show you some things. In two thousand and one and thirteen year old boys scout Cody Clausen went missing your Yellowstone Park from more than eighteen hour standard stranded used his belt buckle to reflect light and signal passing planes. His distress signal was spotted by a pilot who happened to be actor Harrison Ford, leading to his rescue. That's pretty cool. Anyone else know that that was written around the same time that that movie where he was was a I can't remember the name with anahish, six day, seven nights, something like that. So I will show you this, and I just want to get to this spot that I need to get to. So I'm very I'm very irritated by this human, if that's what he is. I'm very irritated by this individual. And this is just another example of the type of filth that is judging us whenever we see how criminally discussing and putrid they're and repulsive their everyday lives and behavior is, and how they hate, hate, hate everything but them, and just say can't seem to contain themselves anymore because they think they've got it all in the bag and they're just so eager to flaunt it in your face. The ego, the ego is so is so profound, but it's also so obvious to people like me. I don't know, maybe you've followed this along long enough that it's such a dead giveaway for envy and jealousy because no matter what bullshit fake money they have because of the system that they created, So duh, if you lost control of that, you'd be retarded. But this whole, the whole concept of money and banking and all this stuff. It's like, no, if you wanted a country to prosper, you wouldn't put limitations on people's growth and ability to achieve things for the strength of the country or the kingdom or whatever. The only time you would do that is if you have a foreign predatorial element in your midst and they have had that just about everywhere, just about all the time since forever, so it's never seemed like it was abnormal because they've always been part of the thing, right, But that's just a stupids, And that's why they freak out about nationalism, because if anybody ever took control of the country the way that should have and said, no, these are our national natural resources, these are mineral resources. They're not going to get privatized by some fucking corporation and have them steal all the wealth out of our ground, leave us with all the pollution, and then tax people for climate climate fucking carbon footprint that they're leaving. It doesn't even mean anything anyway. That's evil, that's that's a government or a system that is a parasite, eating out your substance into the shell that used to be your country, because that it still looks the same on the outside. But you're the carcass. We're living in the carcass right now. We're the innards, and they're eating us until all true wealth is gone. Will they play the fake money paper game and force you to pay them back in rule assets? And it's not even you borrowing the money you're not benefiting from You're not benefiting from it at all. The money that is borrowed from these for these programs, for running the quote unquote government that's not a government, is all for your detriment, for your demise. Nothing that Oracle and open Ai are doing are for your benefit. It's for making the most paranoid, schizophrenic, rape, sodomite, child killing worthless, hateful, spiteful pieces of shit on the planet feel safer about being that way openly, so that they don't have to hide behind a veneer anymore. Which does that mean then he's killing a lot of us, starving a lot of us and then have a grandle time feeling superior. Because here's the reason why they say kill the best of the boy, because they're envious, because they can't be us. It's not because they're superior. They would feel not, they wouldn't feel threatened by that. And by goy they certainly do mean more specifically Gothic and Germanic people, the people that took them up and that we read about in the British Etta and slapped their freaking Saturn cult of human sacrifice to the ground like a fucking brady bitch child whoopam. But people, being what they are, so saw leverage something that they could gain out of, you know, messing around. Black magic became just like the other ones, hollow on the hollow on the inside and now indifferent to human suffering and clamoring for bringing back human sacrifice into the culture and moon worship. And then here we are. That's not just it's if it was only ever just them, there wouldn't been no problem. But they intermingled, meaning had babies with goths, so they're now they're giant, crazy psychotic fucks. And they also influence got in the ear of all the kings, right That's what the priestcraft Beyond Babylon book is all about. It's talking about how they how they moved through history, and why they're so powerful while they're so influential and with the problem is when you are the superstition of the of the land. Well, the king is just a king, but the faith or the superstition, the cult is numerous. And if these priests of these cults don't like what you're doing, they could always turn the people on. You remember back when that was still thing, when the people weren't the big pussies, and the power of the in might of the of the people itself would be enough to keep government in line. What a great time that was, even if it was manipulated by evil people. Uh, at least in that scenario. Hey, Mike, Mike, all right, so let me get into this in the settings. Nope, not settings. Wrong. I only do this every day, but I don't know what the ell I'm doing. Yeah, Okay, this human being is not a human being, but this is really I've seen his his blowouts, his blow ups, his irrational Jewish behavior, and the fact that he made made money. There's another dude I forgot his name was some comedian whatever who is on another podcast saying fuck the day point. No, he doesn't impress me. He made money gambling. He's a Jew who made money gambling that I'm not really impressed, meaning it's all rigged and the Jews to fucking control it. So, oh wow, you made a hundred, you made a million dollars with your people stealing money from other people, surprise, surprise. Isn't that nice? How they can just make people and raise them up in the in the rank and file of society that way, which puts a little bit of a question on uh Blazarian if he keeps on it, keeps on wanting to play that card or the Tate brothers. Uh huh, let's here, let's hear this dirty horror has to say.
Speaker 4: Kirk, if you just want me to kick him out, not mention it, not care that.
Speaker 2: This So some idiot said fuck Jews or something like that on a piece of like cocktailed napkin or something out of his business, and he's been losing his mind because this is what it is. It was just a plot device so that he could jump to the scene and you know that this is the same barstool guy, right portnoy. He's all over Rumble, who has like fifteen different he's pizza freaking reviews and all this litter pizza. Hey just saying that seems a little suspicious and symbolic in and of itself. And this guy isn't the type who would care if he harmed a child, because he's a sick, fucking free Just just watch him.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 2: You asked him a fucking question, and you're telling the shut up because you're a fucking psycho.
Speaker 4: You just want me to ignore. Tell me, don't tell me to shut up. Don't shut the fuck up, you bald fuck. Okay, go ahead, how's that?
Speaker 2: See? This is part of the game. Part of the game is doing this but still flaunting for his ego.
Speaker 5: He's in.
Speaker 2: He says, he that you worked for me in all this little crap. But what kind of does this sound like an adult or somebody who has their head together or who's not unstable. This is a This is a Brady child, and all these all of these people are Brady children with big bombs and and absolutely no accountability because the governmental system, the judicial system, the authorities will enforce their insanity before they would ever defend your you know, whatever loss or harm has been caused by them to you, that's not the system. This is not for you, it's theirs. So how fucked why did we let that happen here? Why did we let that happen? Hold on? I just assumed that that was not gonna raise by it, and that was right. Why did we let that happen? Because now this shitty obvious behavior, it can be obvious, because what are you going to do about it? You just have to sit there and squirm because there's nothing you can do about it unless you're willing to take on the government. You're willing to take on the military, you're willing to take on the police, you're willing to take on the fucking judges, and you're willing to say no, we're going to do things by the way of I don't know, nobility, by law, by justice, by Gothic nobility, and fuck everybody else, because the only way we're going to ever find any justice in this world is if we take back control from the hands of these fucking, greasy little fucks. Here.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's killed.
Speaker 6: I'll never recover from that.
Speaker 4: Dave, go ahead, continue.
Speaker 2: Oh he insulted the shit out of you. You should tell them to go fuck himself back, dude, never recover.
Speaker 4: Well, you're the one who like, oh big boss man, don't tell I'll tell you work.
Speaker 2: From me, you know what I mean? Blank eyed, black eyed, you know, as in black pupil and everything. I know it's bad freaking but but the point is there's nothing going on in there. There's there's no there's no tether to a benevolent creator in those eyes. These are fucking demonic little shits. They're fucking weasels.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, work for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And you're so confident in yourself that you have to continue to do this in public and put out a display because you're so confident in yourself. No, it's because you're envious and you're fucking frightened, little bitch. That's why portnoy.
Speaker 4: Sure you bet now for now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really easy to do that from your computer. Let him come up and punch you in your fucking big ass nose, You fucking fag. Is a show or not said? He said quit And I'll say five hundred grand. So this guy gets half a million dollars a year to do whatever the hell he's doing. Seriously, that's how he owns people. Well, at least it's getting paid. Well the other guy, it's.
Speaker 4: A show or not show, Like we can't have a conversation. You're an idiot.
Speaker 2: See great, great argument, great argument from a fucking genius. Over here.
Speaker 4: You're literally saying people should be allowed to make you jokes. Say what I think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Why are you the only fucking people, especially when you behave like this you're bringing on ridicule. You're not You're not just a little defensive little mouse in the corner. You're a piece of shit who's aggressive and violent and hostile. So fuck you. Ju jokes should be put in prison for this is what it says, screams, how many motherfucking Jews have to be killed before you stop? Apparently not enough yet, that's my answer, and insane meltdown after threatening an employee's job for suggesting that ju jokes shouldn't be in prison. Uh shouldn't result in prison time? So he's saying, if you say a joke about a Jew, you should go to jail. That's what Portnoy's position is. Where the fuck do we living in? Why is it? Why is this even an argument? I know this is a distraction and it's stupid. But when it's these people, these this freaking parasite entity, this this parasitic element doing it, there's more, there's more substance to it, meaning there's a there's an implication here that's not good for the future. It's a foreshadowing of this antisemitic, anti Semite purim that they're coming to where they're gonna start calling everybody and palanteer and all this other stuff is happening at the exact same time. That's why they're doing this ship now, is because this is all coming together all of a sudden. There's nothing but anti zemitism ever, right, and that would be such a horrible thing, right with pieces like pieces of shit like that representing who they are. Oh yeah, that's really that's really where's the where's the where's the admirable traits that we're supposed to you know, be inspired and admire and admire from these people. They forgot to show us that, or at least pretend. Isn't that kind of the thing you're supposed to, like, at least act like you're a decent human being before you start assuming that you get things above and beyond everyone else. And that you're chosen on this other shit. Well you're not, buddy, Your chosen by the dirtiest lying piece of shit on the planet, which would well planet or whatever realm you know, Saturn, Merrege, whatever you want to call it, certainly not the benevolent Creator. So yeah, goodie for you. I just don't understand how we're still like this is even why is this a thing? Why is this even a thing? Like why is this being a discussion where people should be jailed because somebody, some little brat, some rich little brat jew who kills and eats babies, you know, because that's what that's what the talma tells you to do, you know, That's what that's that's what they've been caught doing for hundreds of hundreds and maybe thousands of years, And that's what they were doing when our Gothic ancestors caught up with them and Karls Shemish.
Speaker 4: So what then, what?
Speaker 2: What what do we Why are we apologizing they're committing all the despicable behavior, all the despicable acts, committing murder and ja side the children in the telling you that that's part of the game, because everybody's a terrorist if they're allowed to say everybody's a terrorists there are allowed to say everybody's an anti semi. If they're allowed to say that and then also say that they we should all get prison time. Do you see why this is a bad thing and why people like this in the middle need to be like, I don't know, humbled, very fucking severely severely humbled. I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: You want, right fucking now that something. People should be allowed to make jokes. So how many mother fucking choose how they killed before you?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? Is that not the most ridiculous statement you've ever heard? How many more Jews are that? Well, apparently there hasn't been enough, because you're still sitting in the fucking middle there, big guy. Or they're missing they're hitting the wrong ones. You know, the Jews hate the poor Jews. That's something that Rob said earlier too, which is true. They just they despise us, but they despised poor Jews even worse, which is pathetically strange, because they choose who's going to be successful and who isn't, you know, So it's it's it's like blaming people for being naive to their game when the education system makes you stupid, it makes you obedient to the to that you know, to that scheme. It's like, well didn't you didn't you kind of create that problem. It's like, oh, the corruption of the blood? Well didn't you administer a bunch of injections to people all throughout their school you know, school lives? And I mean that's that's that's the the the the this this era's corruption of blood. It's not about intermingling because they like that corct this this guy screams irrational. How many motherfucking Jews have to be killed before you stop because you don't want people to make so this conflation is you know, ten large steps into the realm of insane sociopathic behavior. This is not rational thinking. And to conflate the two to where anybody can scream that and go woo hoo. How many more Germans have to die before you stop talking about the Holocaust? Because you killed a bunch of fucking Germans in the fucking uh you know, in the in the camps, the outdoor camps. We're just a bunch of fences and starve them to death nineteen forty five. How many more Germans have to die? You fucking fucking shut up. Man, I'm just so tired of this shit. Here's one more from the fag.
Speaker 4: At what point when people are literally saying let's go kill the Jews?
Speaker 2: When do they do that? Are you? Are you? Are you asking people to start saying that because your behavior I kind of extreams for it, like begs for it, like if this is if this is what we're dealing with, we shouldn't turn our backs on something like this because it'll kill us. So what are you fucking saying here? Buddy? Who's saying that?
Speaker 4: Did you start to believe what they're saying in America? In America American citizens? So I have a problem with that. Don't confuse that.
Speaker 2: You think you are awfully Uh what kind of cocaine are you doing?
Speaker 3: Bud?
Speaker 2: Is it is it coke?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it like adderall? Is it myth? Is it just schizophrenic in bread ashkar Nazi blood? Like? What is it? Is it a combination of all that.
Speaker 4: Things with some fucking troll be like, hey, prays you have a big nose.
Speaker 2: Or dis Yeah, yeah you just said some troll, But yet you you'd still bring him up. Wait till he says that he's nothing and how much better he is than everybody. Hold on, he We're not done yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're saying that right now, I think you're an anti Semitic piece.
Speaker 2: Of shit, And like, yeah, you know what, I don't really think that that's really an insult anymore. Judging off of your people's behavior, I think the only thing that you could rationally be at this point would be that. But that's not even a real thing because you're not Semitic. So how about we're just anti child killing psychopath? Can we be that? Can we be anti criminal murderer? Can we be anti terrorist? Do you call everybody else a terrorist? Wow? You know what they say? You know those who smelt it, dealt it. Yeah, it's real simple. We learned all this in grade school. Those who accuse of the ones who do. It's simple as that. Those who point the finger, they're pointing the finger away from themselves. They're the fucking terrorists.
Speaker 4: If everything that's going around in this country was a terrorist, get my comments on Twitter. Go look at sto a president and read under my name. You'll see how much fucking hate, how much Victrol is out there, and people trying to couch it be like, oh, he's just mad for and by the way, I don't care about those people. I'm better than you.
Speaker 2: You don't care about him, But you want them to all to go to jail because you're you're you're afraid that what they say is going to catch on and more Americans are going to say start shouting kill the Jews. Well, what are you afraid of them finding out? Put Because that's not a rational response to anybody unless there's something to it, Unless there's something there. So what is it that you're actually scared of? Because nobody's gonna run around and say, I don't know, kill the Frenchman? What if? What did? What did all Frenchmen ever do? Well, there's there's a difference between what Frenchmen are because of who they could be individual but it's a different way. It's a call hive mind of fucking psychopathic pretend religion. It's pretend uh, you know, cultish behavior that follows suit and lockstep to whoever on the high command tells them what to do, and you know, sends sends the message down down the down the pike. So it's not it's not the same thing. Any of these people that are in influential power, public figures. They're all working, they're all taking and and and and pushing this bullshit because they're told to, and they honestly believe it. Obviously they're that adamant. And then this overacting about it and overreacting about it. This was in this guy's body and mine all the time. Anytime that he appeared calm, this was what was really going on in his head, A bunch of paranoid, schizophrenic behavior. So that means at any time he could have snapped on you a child at the park. I'm sure he was. I'm sure his other employees were found him very, very wonderful to be around, even before he started firing them because other people left a note on a table Or was that just his way of bragging that he owns a restaurant, like I don't even get it anymore. We owned a restaurant, you know, we didn't act like We didn't act like you. I owned my own business too, and didn't you know, I didn't do it, didn't act you, and didn't treat people like shit. In fact, the reason why I started doing this is because I haven't been afforded the time to read a lot because of what I had built with my business, and you know, I know that not a lot of people that know or had a chance to access that information. So I started doing little videos whenever I had extra time, which wasn't often back in twenty eighteen. And it wasn't that there was no links. There was no hey can you support the show? Yeah, that all happened because they destroyed my business through the lockdowns and the tyrannical bullshit. Afterwards, we were doing just fine. I would never have had a fucking affiliate link, maybe just for fun, just to see what if it was even worth the time, but not because it was needed that Now we're in a different situation. But yeah, what I decided to do with my time wasn't a shout about how much better I am than everybody because he got lucky and you know, didn't really have to work hard to get lucky because he's part of the freaking the tribe. But other people who have to deal with the system that is a catch twenty two system that these fucks created and still was able to get there permits to actually have their business. I find that to be an accomplishment. Did I rub that and everybil's face. Once I got through the door of my store and started doing really well, did I start pointing the finger about everybody else and telling them what to know? I got them on the computer and started showing people what I've what I've, you know, came across to help infom mothers and better people, not to take them down for my own ego mania like this fucking mile maniac here.
Speaker 4: I've always been better than you, That's why I'm me, and you're trolling and leaving comments under my thing. So I don't give a fuck about those people. I care very much.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who's Jewish. He does not follow the religion at all. He eats bacon. He just happens to think that it's an ethnicity too, And I'm not gonna whatever whatever. I guess maybe if you're Turkish Ashkannazi, but he's not. He's Russian, so I don't know, but it doesn't matter. The point is there's a big difference between being a religious which I don't think there's any other Jew besides a religious one, honestly, because if they're not, then they're not Jews, right, They're not from fucking Judea. If they're Turkish ashkan Nazi with them. That's the Turkish Aska Nazi. It's different than Saint Jew. It's a made up, bullshit term. In the first place. Nobody fucking cared about it before. They're like, I don't know three hundred BC. They wouldn't give a shit what the fuck that even meant. So it's not an ethnicity because it didn't just fall from the sky in three hundred BC. It's based off of a religious ideal which is satanic and evil, by the way, and anytime they try to put a different paint job on it, they just that also gets corrupted because you can't change it spots. You can't bronze a goddamn turd, and you can't you can't polish up the the uh, what do you call it? The reputation of a child killer? Because they're gonna keep on killing children.
Speaker 4: About these protests where apparently you can get weight now with saying let's kill Jews.
Speaker 2: And then but what do you guys do You go around the world behaving like maniacs, killing people that aren't armed, flowing up their children, saying that children are the target. These are your rabbi saying that you have people like, what the heck is that guy's name? The guy would make beet beep beep, rapaport making that joke when those people who are randomly attacked with the pagers, and he makes that fucking stupid video with this phone like beep beep, like a maniac, just like this guy's behaving. Oh, surprise, surprise, micrapports a Jew. Wow, Yeah, I thought he was. I thought it was funny when he was in a true romance. All I got is fucking Floyd. But that's that's then, this is now, And he was annoying then too, honestly, And I actually thought he was irish when I found out he wasn't.
Speaker 4: That's kid, people are going out and killing Jews. I'm not sure that's not related. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, if people can go out and kill Jews, because whatever, nobody's nowhere near that right now, but you know, you are really close to killing everybody else, and you're doing it in other places and never stop, and haven't been stopping for thousands of years, regardless of what tool you use, whether you use your own idef, whether you use a bunch of people dressed up as Muslims, who are still IDF and massade or CIA, or if you use our own people, yeah yeah, or if you use our military in some other country. You're always constantly killing children, You're always constantly killing innocent people. You're always constantly having oh don't know what they call casualties of war, collateral damage. It's not collateral damage, it's the intended target.
Speaker 4: When there's all this fucking anti Semitic rhetoric ramping up.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with anti Semitic rhetoric when we're only trying to not offend child killers and rapists and murderers. What what is the anti semi includes Arabs and Muslim semi means that Semitic is a language group. The more you say it, the stupid or the more stupid you sound, Just say anti Jew or anti fucking child killer, because that's what the that's the reality of what you're saying. And you're you say that like it's supposed to paralyze our brains and our rational thought and make us power and fear and guilt. I don't have that and I don't have that problem, So fuck you.
Speaker 4: Ramping up, ramping up, and people are just kind of looking the other way. You feel comfortable to do it.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm five foot five and I don't give a fuck if I'm one hundred and forty five pounds and then you're six whatever. Trust me, if you ever came at me in a house away, I wouldn't be the one on the fucking gurney that.
Speaker 4: It doesn't end in tragedy with US citizens getting killed. So yeah, maybe when I hear from College administrated its contacts when you say global gihot, I'm taking a little more seriously now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you have your own people putting that shit out in the Internet so that you can have these stupid fake arguments. This whole thing is in game from start to finish. It's all bullshit. Whenever anybody steps the line and like fed posts and does stupid shit like that, it's fake. And and then you'll get a bunch of retearted people thinking, oh, you know, they just assumed that if someone else said it, it's okay. This is why people like Stu Peters exist so that they can honeypot a bunch of morons and get real people involved in a fucking you know op, because those are the people that go to jail, not the people who create the op. So if you have some idiot online saying something like blah blah blah, and I don't know what the jihad is a freaking whatever anyway, then uh, and he's still using the Palestine trope there by calling it a jihad. Are you fucking kidding me? These people don't have any they don't have fucking pencils that are sharp, and you're and you're saying that they're gonna harm you and that they're a threat in freaking Israel. You're not in Israel, dude, You're in La Shut your fucking mouth or Vegas or whatever the hell your gay ass is.
Speaker 4: At what point when people are literally saying let's go kill the Jews, you start to believe what they're saying.
Speaker 2: In America, no one's saying that, and if they are, it's fake. And if they were, uh, starting to find hard you know, I'm not really having a hard time trying to figure out what to argue with when they if they did say that, because you're actively trying to kill a whole lot of people, and you're ramping up a whole bunch of technology to kill even more people, and the government is sanctioning it, and focusing the taxpayers. Taxpayers, what a fucking word. That is forcing the Americans to pay for the very thing that's going to kill them. And it's all because of your people. Your people are putting this pressure on. There would be zero conflict in the fucking world without you antagonizers and instigators all the time stirring out trouble and stoking and poking animosity in others. And if I'm wrong, well let's let's try this for the next five thousand years. How about we try to not have this element there and see if it's different, See if there's peace. I bet you Arab countries would not even be pursuing nuclear weapons if they weren't afraid of Israel blowing them the fuck up.
Speaker 4: In America American citizens. So I have a problem with that. Don't confuse the two things with some fucking troll be like, hey, prays you have a big nose or.
Speaker 3: This or that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heave you on a round circle again, Gaza, we can do unnamed, you can be live.
Speaker 4: Jump on Gredi van Forston or whatever. That girl she's sailing there, whoever that fucking I hope they hit a fucking like.
Speaker 2: Uh uh uh h well, you're brilliant, dude. You're just.
Speaker 4: A missile on her boat.
Speaker 2: Werow I hope? Okay, you want to throw shoot missiles at people's boats because you're not the killer, you're not the psychopath saying things like that. You know, it's funny how fucking quickly you people cry and piss and shit your pants whenever your life is threatened. That's what's interesting to me when I see IDEF soldiers crying because the Jordanians like put up a little bit of resistance because they weren't unarmed like the fucking Palestinians, and you guys run crying, carrying you're wounded, and then dropping them because they're too heavy, because fuck them, you gotta get out of the way. Yeah, that's that's what you people are. You're a bunch of cowards. They hit a missile, Gaza we can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you just want me to ignore, tell me, don't tell me to shut up. Don't shot.
Speaker 2: That show what that's all about. You can interview, Okay, Howard Terre and Sasha Cohen Brown or Sasha Baron Cohen and Davepoort and I made a career of edgy humor. David Portnite is not fucking funny. Now they all blew their cover in almost identical fashion. Well, Howard Stern blew his cover, and nominally you're just kind of an idiot. He's kind of a total fucking idiot. Like he's very articulate and will and well spoken, but he's a fucking idiot because he's young, and he has a very he has a very short uh range of experiences. I've been I've been into Live almost twice as long as this fucking kid, Howard Stern's been an asshole as far as I can tell, Like, I mean, like to the point of like just unconscionable, putrid, abhorrent behavior since at least nineteen ninety nine, nineteen ninety eight, and probably a long time before that. But when I when I started noticing just how much of a scumbag he was and what he did to en Nicole Smith, to basically push her you know well, I mean corner, He like every other jew, comes at you like a friend has he gets he got her on the show again and he's saying step on a scale when she was overweight. He's like, I'll step on a scale, Like what what does that have? To do with it. You're not the one having a weight problem at the moment. It's like I had a weight problem, Like you don't now what do you want to do? Ship down to fucking I think it's like he's such a scumbag. And he kept on arguing and I don't know what your problem is. I don't want you. This is like, this is this is what you call entertainment, this is what you call talent. And as far back as the early eighties, I saw Stern when you had like this stupid like short frow in the glasses and he was on uh, I can't remember that. Some some crappy as shows either a seventies or its the eighties, and he just gets up in the audience and starts saying blah blah blah lesbian. Not that I was like, oh my god, this guy made a career at of this, not because he's he's funny, but because first of all, Stern is an interesting last name. I'm just gonna leave it at that. You know, there was a whole gang that was found founding in Israel by that name, a bunch of terrorists. So I'm not sure if there's any relation or not, but I'm sure there's some sort of deeper ties here to bigger and better movies and shakers, not just the simple fact that he's Jewish, but that he happens to be the right to kind of jew And uh, because it didn't. It didn't come from talent. So it came from somebody choosing to make him what he was, to put him and give him the opportunities and positions, because this is all it is. It's a closed system that makes you think that anybody can make it if they work really hard. That's not it. And then people lose their's you know, they lose they get disillusioned after a while, but it's only after a decade, two decades worth of wasting their lives thinking that it was open to everybody. Internet is not any any social media is not. And I can tell you from not just a cursory glance, but from experience, if they don't want you to be part of it, you will not be seen. And these these bigger places, these bigger platforms that are on set on a you know, YouTube that are exploding, and it's all these kids and families and stuff like that that have garbage, mind melting, complete lack of substance content. They are all cooked up with Disney, so they're still social engineering social you know, they're they're manipulating the culture, culture creation, making your children stupid if they watch it. Oh well, isn't that obvious that Sasha Baron Cohen Howard starting to day just naming all three. You don't have to say this unless you're a moron and don't realize that that's already implied. Cot me gibberish, fucking do better. Jesus Christ, what are we doing here? I care about that? Ever heard of the expression you're fired? Dave?
Speaker 8: Have you?
Speaker 2: Or this mission too? Drugs that make it right?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: I knew yesterday morning running I thought of the skinny jeans thing, and I knew once I dropped down on him in the argument, which was, Hey, look like, I don't know, you made a dumb skinny jeans joke.
Speaker 4: I didn't really care.
Speaker 6: But like two days later, when somebody got raped Indiana, I don't think it was because you told that joke.
Speaker 4: I knew he was gonna be upset that I brought it up. Sure, and he was a different person. He got he turned on them. Yeah, he got he got off. You know, off kilter.
Speaker 6: I play him like a fucking fiddle. Like bottom line, I own him. Now you know we got the shamp we broke him, We really you and now he's scrambled. He's he's one of these guys. He's one of these, you know, celebrities who were defined by this.
Speaker 4: He's he's Howard Stern.
Speaker 7: You know it's like, oh, you know, jokes, you'll have to die.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't know, forty six too none, I don't know. You tell me I had the fucking jokes.
Speaker 2: You know I knew this is great? Which is the theses were is like uh you know, uh millionaire a killing children, b talking about a two year old's howitzer c rape or d ju jokes just like to call a lifeline final answer. Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Some kind of New york Er. I'm a real American. I'm a real rough around the edges kind of guy.
Speaker 2: I know, just there's a there's the New York Italian or the New York anybody anything but in New York. Oyve who actually have like more mortals and like family values and stuff like that. Who can be a little crass because you understand because of your relation, your your longer relationship with them, that they're really good guys no matter what. But they just talk rough because that's just the rough. It's just it's just the environment. You know, it's funny people. You know, words stoudn't fucking hurt, Oh my god, Like if words hurt, then you should not have you know, passed the the pre natal stage because you weren't cut out for this world. It's gonna get a little bit rougher than words going forward. So if you can't handle words, you got some issues. And this world must be a little bit too a little bit too safe, because that should have been worked out by natural selection at least by how the hell you're too weak ass parents bred to make you, or whatever the case may be, or the fact that you survived this long into you know, adulthood and still have problems with words. This should have been all things that we shouldn't have tried to preserve our in our world because that just weakens the rest of us, because then you're the weak link. You should have been out weed it out or maybe just suck it the fuck up. You're a degenerate. You sleep at people fifty years younger than you. You promote gambling, you promote porn stars and only fans. You support abortion, well, of course, I mean, if you're gonna promote porn stars and only fans, you should support abortion right because it's all about fucking and dumping responsibilities. You support drug abuse. You're a fucking piece of shit, Nick Flint to this reality.
Speaker 7: You're a Jew clutching your pearls about anti semitism. Oh, I'm not politically correct now, You guys.
Speaker 2: Do also understand that the overall here is that this is all one giant gay distraction. So regardless if you have, you know, powerful feelings about the audabt, you know the outrageousness of one's end of it or the other, at the end of the day, it's still we spend time with We spend time on this shit, and the only reason why we are is because it's these types of people and other places that are even more influential to how it affects your daily life. Are seriously daily working at getting closer and closer to your front door and then through it. And that's what the problem is.
Speaker 7: I'm not about that woke shit. You're a fucking degenerate. You sleep with people fifty years younger than you.
Speaker 2: You're fifty years old or whatever.
Speaker 4: You're not married.
Speaker 7: You sleep with young girls, you make money hanging out with teenagers, promoting gambling to them, promoting porn stars and OnlyFans. You support abortion, you support drug abuse. You're a fucking piece of shit. You use a piece of shit because he said, fuck the Jews. That's not a nice thing to say. You're a fucking piece of shit. You're the biggest piece of shit. You make millions of dollars off of promoting porn, sex, drugs, abortion, gambling.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, And that's why people have had enough.
Speaker 7: And by the way, for all these Jews that have so much to say about anti Semitism, there is a genocide happening in the Middle East, which you all support. I want to talk about Auschwitz. There's a real genesis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, real one, right, because that was a fucking load of bullshit. Don't let the fucking Soviets tell you the goddamn numbers. There are a bunch of Bolshevik fucking Jews. What do you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 7: Might happening in the Middle East? I don't know, some kind of New Yorker, I'm a real American. I'm a real rough around the edges kind of.
Speaker 2: Got some grow I present ten dollars. How many motherfucking Jews have to be killed before you stop?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 7: It's so funny how they're all being exposed like this. Peterson, Shapiro, Portnoy, It's just like irreversible. Then everybody is seeing this because barstool conservatism was synonymous with.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're a little bit well, another synonymous with Rumble. Yeah, yeah, they they butt, they spent well. However way it works between way Vase because the Canadian oy vaser who runs Rumble right, So however, however way it really works, whether or not there's a buy in or it's just the merging of promoting or whatever. But they're barstool. For like a few months, it was the only thing that you could see the strip across your the top the top bar of Rumble. Every time he went on. It was whatever stupid multi channels that they had, the barstool thiss, the pizza, that the fucking this, It's like everything was theirs and it was all in the top bar. I don't think they still.
Speaker 3: Do that or not.
Speaker 7: Rough around the edges, we're not politically correct. Yeah, we make rape jokes sometimes you were just guys. And Dave Portnoy, this is.
Speaker 2: What Jews do.
Speaker 7: They changed their names. They camouflage like chameleons. And what Dave Portanoy has done is role played as an Irish guy from Boston.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, kind of like Mike Rappaport. It's kind of like what I was making in reference to before I was. I was very portnoyed by this.
Speaker 7: That's a very deliberate conceit. He's never exactly hid that he's a Jew, but he plays up this routine.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard now, it's kind of hard to uh, to hide that when you behave that way, it's a little bit un the difficult side. Once do you get wise to it, it's like, oh, wow, you exhibit all the behaviors of a psychic, psychotic, sociopathic, schizophrenic. Oh he must be Jewish.
Speaker 7: Hey, Frankie, Like he's this Irish Italian guy from Boston. Hey I'm from Boston. Hey Frankie, I was just pizza. You know, he's LARPing is like an American. He's LARPing as an American ethnic, but he's a Jew and Jews. The reasons reason that Jews are so bombastic, the reason that they are that people regard them as funny or tough negotiators or good salesmen.
Speaker 2: It's because they have no shame. Well there's that, so they'll go a little extra and they'll make people blush. And this is why they got so uh high up in the entertainment making, the making the goy giggle as they say, right, because they'll go places that you know, traditional conventional, polite society won't, like, fucking stupid bushbag, curb your enthusiastic enthusiasm. Larry David having some kind of pissed joke with the picture of Jesus, like again, all that religion stuff has retarded. But it's a trope, it's a it's a it's a plot device for that show where he ended up. He's like kind of pen ends up pissing on the freaking thing and he's trying to rub it up. It's like, why was that a thing? Because it's all about mockery and dark mockery and you know, it's whatever, but going a little bit above because guess what does everybody not know that Andrew disk Clay was a Jew? No, he wasn't Italian. This is something that they do a lot. Andrew disk Clay was a big, big Jew.
Speaker 7: I have no respect and they have no shame and no respect because they don't like us. They don't see us as people. They see us as outsiders, right.
Speaker 2: Which is funny when they don't have any human behavior. We're the ones that aren't people, right, we're too What is it? What is it that upsets them so much that we're doll so that we're kind, that we treat our children right, We don't try to have sex with our own children, to rape them or eat them. What is it about us that they don't like so much? Oh? I get it, because they don't have the tether to anything that's higher. They're stuck here. They're self aware NPCs, and they're fucking bitter about it. So they have to try to kill everybody else who could possibly go someplace else after their death and torture them in this life because that's all they get. That's all they get. And if they're stuck here, they're the ones stuck on the carmatic wheel, and they want to make us like them. So how do you do that? You sever people's tether. How do you do that? Well? Shots with VMA two gene shit, I don't know, whatever, mRNA whatever, it doesn't matter. Get them involved in black magic, so they lose their tether as well. So there's no there's no communication between God who lets you know instinctively, you know innately what.
Speaker 4: You know you're in.
Speaker 2: Intuitively you know what's right and what's wrong, and you can sense what's you know, sense the danger of the evil, and really sense the intent and the wickedness of intent in others to realize how awful it is, Like when you don't get that. You can watch TV and you can watch the dark humor that's you know, laced in everything, and you don't understand. You don't you think it's funny. You don't get just how siniously rotten and evil it is. It doesn't you don't appreciate the the real, true wickedness of it all. And if you laugh at that stuff, that means you're already halfway on their side. Right, it's just a matter of time before that last stream snaps, you know, suddenly did I forget to do the rest.
Speaker 7: So, if you've been being told your entire life by your Jewish parents, and relatives and community. Hey, we're Jewish, we're special, were the chosen people. We're special. We're not like them, we're smarter than them, we're more. That's what goys do. That's what goys think. That's where they get this swagger. That's where they get this a because they've been told they're better than everybody their whole life. They've been told they're special.
Speaker 2: So that's not that's not entirely the case. I mean, that's what they're That's what the more rabbinical ones would of course, because that's the whole basis of what makes it special, is that whole religion thing that they that's also it's also a scheme against the Jews, the ones who are at the tippity top. They're the sorcerers man. They have they've don't they're not judetic, they're not And although some people say that's there's not really much of a difference, that's kind of true based on the level of behavior and what they will do to young children and the innocent life. But also they're not like beholden to some yahweh. They don't believe in that ship. They're they're into demonology. It's a big difference. It's it's what was what was absent in the culture of the Semitic whatever you want to call them, Mikel D's five thousand years ago, was any concept of God. But they had concept of demons because they were conjuring them. So they didn't have a creator that you have to answer to, type of type of idea, but they did mess with other realmly or whatever the hell it is, energies that are in fact most certainly able to produce results in the natural world that you can't deny. So there's that. And funny enough, you know that Cyan color blue is uh, you know, utilized for hospitals and street signs, but lots of hospitals and medical symbols. Well that's the same color string that and Babylonian black magic. You tie around your little wax figurine and when you're trying to curse something to get to get a disease and die, that's the color stream that you pick blue.
Speaker 7: He's putting on this role plays like this Irish guy rough around the edge is whatever. But the second somebody says something critical of the Jews, he gets heckled. Then it turns into a full on oive. It's another show, and now he's the epitome of a woke star. Reason that Jews are so bombastic, the reason that they are that people regard. Okay, moving on, you have for his entire career. Oh, I made a rape joke, it's funny. Oh someone made a racist joke.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 7: You can make racist jokes about Muslims, whites, blacks, sexiust jokes about women.
Speaker 2: It goes on and on.
Speaker 7: Make a joke about Jews offend Jews. Oh you need to take a field trip to the Holocaust Museum and get re educated.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't saying that. He said jailed.
Speaker 4: Now the facade is gone.
Speaker 2: Everybody sees that. It's like that they live glass.
Speaker 7: You put on the glasses from they live, and you see, this guy's not an Irish Boston American ethnic.
Speaker 2: This is a Jew.
Speaker 7: This is another hyper sensitive, histrionic nutjob Jew who is insane worships Israel, so fucking sensitive, can't take a joke.
Speaker 2: And Okay, so I'm looking to see I guess I gotta look for it. I think maybe I have to put it in there. It's probably on my Instagram. If it's not anywhere else. Oh no, my instagram, my telegram. Yes, there's still a bb dan and there's also so bb dan. You'd have to you'd have to make a request. Okay, so let me see what it is. Let me tell you whether a few grouped at info Yeah, T dot emmy, it's not that hard to figure out, right, people have been asking for this' I've I've got thirteen people in here, but I have it closed. It's not a public group. So if you you have to make a request unless unless I, you know, approve it, you're not in it. So you got so T dot m E. And then this ball busters with two capital bs list in capital b A A L kepital b U S d E R S. But let's see. So this says were people such as the Jews worry about. Okay, so if you're where's it? Where's it? One may harm gentile indirectly unless it increases hostility against Jews. Yes, take another, let's see where is it? You cannot where's this that you cannot make them better?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I say, so you are if you are already in power. The telematical law, especially the halaka, basically turns your government into something more like a demonic death cult for a people such as the Jews who worry about fascism so much, they sure seem enamored by it. Just remember, historically, the only people the elitist Jews seem to hate more than gentiles is impoverished Jews. It says, And for this, ye, and for this no ye shall not heal a gentile, even for payment. That's from the Talmud. So even if you're getting paid as a doctor to heal someone, you don't heal a gentile. What does that tell you about the whole methodology or the whole philosophy, or the or the the what is it? The methodology, I guess is best word for symptom management, symptom suppression. You're not hearing anybody. You're just getting them dependent on a drug to keep them feeling like they're not dealing with the problem anymore. But it's still persisting, and it's whatever is causing the problem is still gone going. And for this, ye, and for this no ye shall not heal a gentile, even for payment. That is your medical system, unless his hostility is feared. Unless you think the motherfucker will kill you because they're onto you, You don't heal them, you don't cure them. That's your medical system. You want to take a shot from these fuckers. This is who makes this stuff. Allopathy is theirs. It's their sorcery. That's that priestcraft I keep talking about in this book. And they he says, and I said, it sounds like allopathic symptoms suppressive drug as opposed to your curative medicine. So that's the level of the of the of the problem. And it's that's another way of identifying it in your everyday life. You have a doctor, Did we have a COVID? Did we have a fucking lockdown? Did a bunch of people lose their businesses? Did we get forced? Did a lot of people feel forced if they didn't want to lose everything that they worked for to get injected with poison? Where's that poison coming from? Was it supposed to help you? Did it help anybody? Who do you think is responsible for that?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: By the way, they administered these things wholeheartedly and double fisted in Israel as well, because Israel isn't freaking uh some bastion of of Jewish sanctuary unless you're a child killer. But for the ones like you, like you know, the common who who are devotees to their religion. That makes them disgusted. They think that you're retarded. The uppers who actually run the show think anybody who has any belief in any religious system is a retard. Yeah, they have no problem killing them off whenever you know, Hannibal director or whatever the other reason.
Speaker 7: These so blase with it, he says.
Speaker 2: I can't stand this guy either. By the way, oh, the guards.
Speaker 7: An anti submitic piece of shit. I'm sorry, I thought you were a cool Irish barstool sports guy. Now you sound like Tana Hosey Coats. Now you know, suddenly hosey Coat.
Speaker 2: This keeps going on. Yeah, I don't like using a stupid two dollars you know, two cent uh overused themes and words either like oh he's a he crashed out, like use fucking English if you don't want me to think you're just as fucking retarded as the person that you're you're trying to make fun of, or you're you know, you're trying to make a point about is this here? Oops? What is going on? Stop this? Then at least speak English, don't make up words and say stupid things. Hey, Daisy's back, Hi, how you doing nice? Have you seen his September eleventh show that morning? It's around now, I have not. Oh, you guys are having a conversation. It wasn't me mm hmm, all right, so let's go back into the next one. So that was that was just the precursor stuff because I just needed to get that out.
Speaker 1: Of the way.
Speaker 2: That was so annoying, and I meant to do it the other day, but I just got a lot carried away into doing something else. So I said, the Saturn cult doesn't want the scenting voices. That's why they wanted different United Nations at different United Nations. This is the whole new you know, plot device that they're using to usher in the new world order led by America. And this is something that's being talked about in a book that was printed in twenty thirteen or so twenty eleven. But this whole idea that that's the America centric, it's not. It's it's these guys who own who control America centric. So it's going to be. This is what they're terrorforming this country into being right now is a giant haven as it's always been really because they control, they own, they operate, the judicial, the all of the gun toating authorities. If you if you happen to have a skirmish with those authorities, good luck. Do you think how many people beat the I R. S. Court, the FBI, the CIA, or any these other people, if you even survive it their life, what do you think there's going to be accountability, especially now with these crazy, freaking anti summaritic lights that can make everybody a demon to the public overnight just by simply using these stupid words. Oh, they're a domestic terrorists and an anti Semite. Oh my god, Yeah, he had a coming. Then it's a good thing they threw that bomb in the child's bedroom when they broke in and breached the house. Yeah, it's a good thing they did that. Huh. Everything's going to be justified. That's what they're going to do. They work on the stupidest mass of people to gain public favor for all of their atrocities, as these other idiots and the rest of us pay for them to do it through this tax cattle situation we got going on. So this idea that they want to have this new un is the reasoning that they're saying it is is because they're saying that even though it was created by bullshit Jews, when they got all of these countries as members, they simply assumed, through their sheer will, of force, of will, and what they've shown they were capable of doing to other countries in World War one and two, that these Jews would just have everybody else lay down and and and and and walk away or abandon nationalistic ideas and become their freaking you know, Shabbas goy and when people like Chavez, Gaddafi, the Iranian dude there for a well, for guy's name, when they didn't do that, and many more. You know, Saddama is actually possibly just as good of a nationalist with a very prospering country. Before we came in Detroit. It there's a lot to read learned because we were learning this stuff before we knew, before we knew what we had to uh, you know, filter through as far as the bullshit that we're being you know, given through mate for Western media. They have to create the demons so that the demons can go get destroyed, so that they can justify killing innocent people. In Nadyada YadA, five hundred thousand children were killed in Iraq because of deliberately attacking water treatment plants so they're died of they they're in the desert. It's not a lot that they can do. And the water that they had was contaminated because they died horrible deaths. That was you can think the bushes, and it was done deliberately, just like attacking the schools and bombing the schools was who oh, no, that wasn't idef in Rosad, But in this it was because as our government, as our military, they might look they were, they were our reflesh and blood, but someone else given to the orders. We need, we need to we need to really change a lot of things, because the reason why the rest of the world is cowering right now isn't because they're afraid of Israel. Even it doesn't matter if they have two hundred or four hundred or eight hundred fucking nuclear warheads. Someone could get to somebody. It's not it's not the most impossible thing to imagine and shut down the rest of the ship and guarantee you once Israel would know it was no longer a problem, the rest of the Middle East would sell the fuck down. The only person antagonizing constantly so because they can only live in a hostile environment. They have to have hostility in order to thrive. That's there, that's their their natural habitatz and chaos and creating the chaos, right, They need to pit people against each other, and they need to constantly be calling people out as threats when they're not. They're the threat because if they shut up and just calm down and settle down and mind their own business, there wouldn't be a threat. But when you start murdering everybody, and then all of a sudden you started saying, oh, Muslims are doing you know, suicide bombings, well, some of them might be all the roast might be false flags, and it might be your guys. You might find a couple people that I find that you'll at least tell by their doctors. You know, this is a funny thing too. This has happened in the past. You'd have a military guy. He would go to his doctor and find out from his military doctor or somebody who's working with the military that he didn't know because it maybe he went out and got an outside second opinion would say, yeah, you have a terminal illness. And that's right around the time they were tapped down their shoulder for a special mission. You know, there's only pain coming your way if you go out to the natural route that you have right now. But you have this opportunity to do something for your country. Blah blah blah blah blah, and it's a suicide mission. Come to find out that person never had any illness, but they thought they did. Shit happens a lot anyway here we go. They said, they don't want so individual countries defending their rights and standing up and even making statements, even so much that you know, the UN had so many problems that there was there was no teeth to it. Whenever you know, a country like did Libya get protected by the UN like it was supposed to? No? Obviously did any of the other country member states who have ever had conflicts with or indirect real didn't realize that they were about to have a conflict with fucking Israel through through the proxy America. How many times has that saved anybody? And how as many times as it has the U N brought all over their their might enforce against that country who invaded the other one? Never never, And yet still the Jews want something even stronger because it's all about the it's all about the game of calling a bunch of United Nations people anti semi. So the fact is they didn't never want any nationalists of joining yet they didn't want any countries to have their own identity. So when they did and they were allowed to speak, that was that was too much for the Jews. That was already that was already to the point where they had to denounce and light a match in the building that they built. And uh, just just asn't aside taking granted, think is something for granted means you feel entitled to it. You don't appreciate it, you don't see it as the gesture that it is. You don't appreciate the gesture or even recognize it as being exceptional in kind. So this why am I Why am I saying this? Because whenever anything is given to certain groups of people, or certain mentalities, or certain people who have not been raised right, they like Oa Vase or the black culture that they've created, then they have enabled When you get something, you're just more resentful to the person who's giving it to you rather than appreciative, like you feel like get no shit and that's all you give me, you snatch it away whatever they give you and say that's all you got, Like, who the fuck are you? You didn't give that person anything and that person never gained anything, but they have to give you something. What this is how these others these work. It's indifference to evil, allowing it to occur, looking the other way, not getting involved. That's how governments allow foreign interest and entity to operate in our country. If these demons want to target children, it's not discussed. There is no justice. And I said, people have no concept of working together as a cohesive unit. Like you know, if someone's trying to get across the street and you're the one, and you know you're the one in the car, you're you're slowing down because that's what you do. But if you're the walker, you pick up your pace because that's what you should do. There should be a flow and ebb and a flow of of you know, mankind, society, neighborhood, whatever. You shouldn't be upsetting the flow by completely being dismissive and unrecognizing your surroundings. You should always be aware of your surroundings and figuring out how you fit into them, not as an individual piece completely devoid of any kind of concept of what else is going on around them, because then you could beat You are a random, loose cannon that could do anything at any moment because nobody knows what the hell's going on in your head. So if you see, let's say I don't know. Let's put it this way. If you're trying to merge into a lane, hey, asshole, don't drive this and don't match the speed of the person in your lane when you see their fucking blinker on riding parallel with them. And when they slow down, you slow down. And when you speed up, they speed they speed asshole. You know they're trying to get over, slow down or speed up, whatever, which one give them a freaking space to get in. And likewise, if you're crossing an intersection and you're timing it in your head, because this is what people do who are intelligent when they're driving, they're timing. They're they're visually timing how long it's taking something to go somewhere, so that they can determine in their own mind mathematically but magically right, because you're not really thinking about you're not calculating it and writing it down how much time it's going to take you to do what you gotta do and if you can do it before they get to you, right the spaces, the amount of space and time that you have there before there'd be a collision. So if you know that that's a thing, and you're watching this happen and play out, and you see a car crossing an intersection, there's another car coming down the road, and you slow to a stop before you take your right hand turn. And there was no fucking reason for you to do that, because if you just kept going, everybody would have moved the same time that they were supposed to and nobody's asked end would have been sticking out in the fucking traffic. But you decided to make that freaking you know, you were the uh, the anomaly there, right. You needed to You need to put the chaos into the system just by randomly doing something that had no bearing in rational thought, no reason whatsoever. There was no purpose behind it. But instead of just taking the fucking turn, you slow down way slower than you were driving before, because somebody was timing your pace before they moved that turn, and now they were having the pace of the how far away the car was behind them and how long it was taking them to get to it. And now you fucked that all up because instead of just taking your goddamn right hand turn in a right hand turning lane that's only yours for that purpose, and there's no reason for you to stop whatsoever, you stopped, and then you trickled, and then I, being the guy behind you who has asked ended out, notice is you're on your fucking cell phone. I want to murder you. I won't, but I hope something happens to you. I really do. There you go, Oh, let's go back to I got serious. I found this pretty old on I'm gonna do this so it says comparison of the South Korean and Chinese mathematical calculation methods. I'm gonna tell you. I'm not saying that I'm the one on the right, but I used to shorthand my answers and not show all your work because I thought it was tedious and like pointless, depending on what kind of math problem was some of them. You know, it helps you to get through the steps and understand it after a while. Though you know the steps and you don't have to keep on writing them out all the time. It's not cheating if you're smart enough not to have to write it out and I would get points taking off my test for having the right answer, but not enough work. That's what maybe hate fucking math and what's the more and what's the better one? Here? Like seriously done and done. That's how you should teach your kids. Your child the way on the right and tell any of other teachers who takes the points off for them having the right answer, that you're going to find where they live and put a bag of poop on their front porch and light it. Okay, Well, scientology is large, is the largest cult in Israel. It has infiltrated everywhere, schools, kindergartens, workplaces, even parliament by the way they rape children to its adherents, including famous celebrities, undergo hypnosis without their knowledge. Oh so it's uh, not only a saturn cult, not only in Israel big time, but it's military intelligence riddled, right, naval intelligence almost specifically because of l Ron Hubbard. But yeah, and the other the other aspects of it make it very frankst in nature. But oh, there's no phrase anymore. Those fucking people like okay, so there's no Zionists because that's where that spawned from. So shut your fucking mouth. There again, I'm talking to Adam Green and probably mostly Maxic and Adam Green then CELEBRITI before something really.
Speaker 3: Did.
Speaker 2: I forget to continue your reading. And all their secrets are documented in classified files. Investigation exposes the cult's methods in report by who You're going to make you very angry. You're going to expose your secrets. You're going to expose your in the Jews. Jews hate their in most secrets being exposed. Now they're going to expose other people. I didn't even know that there is such a thing as scientology. They didn't let me save you. I wanted to save you, but she didn't. They're at a grave site, you love. When I understood these manipulations, I couldn't come back. And you say scientology, you instantly think of town cruise. Now, actually I they think of Jack Parsons and Lron Hubbard before scientology was a thing, and how they used to jerk each other off of the desert. That's that's what I think of the Star, the star who went slightly insane, slightly you know, for however insane he's be he acts. He said a lot of ship. That makes a lot of sense a lot of times, not exactly certain what his problemised. Uh uh, well, at that particular moment, he was really excited that he was banging Katie Holmes, and I can only imagine that that's supposed to be Tommy there grabbing his junk. I don't know what you ring, missus ms okay alerts. Yeah, that's a face away. Yeah, yeah, the giant frog could love Holy v Oh there's that wonderful guy again. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It is a good thing that President Trump is leaning in. It is a good thing that the people who lie on their student visas or do egregious contact and helicombo. Let's note one thing age right here and right now for eighteen.
Speaker 2: Why is it that these people are so repulsive that their hair doesn't even want anything to do with them.
Speaker 8: Once, we could not get these university presidents to move effectively enough. That's why I released our report card. Suddenly, when the Trump administration threatened to pull the funds, they all move.
Speaker 2: Well that's the interesting part, because I agree with you. She's doing that. I think again, I think we're that on. Oh this is funny. Okay, So they're showing another building coming down and like, oh, that's funny. The Jews told me that the building was supposed to free fall. Afterwards, Yeah, that didn't look so incoming Jews to say it was a small plane, not a building. Seven sixty seven. Will guess what this isn't the World Trade Center. It's a building much much smaller. You guys don't know science that the building doesn't have an insurance policy held by a Jew. The building doesn't collapse. I'm just being that's because the beams are made out of passports. Obviously.
Speaker 4: Just mm hm.
Speaker 2: Boris Johnson's ex chief advisor says the UK government is a scam. Proof the government is fake.
Speaker 5: What is What of the UK's most high profile politically.
Speaker 2: Hate when they make the music in their background too loud. You have to fight with that to hear what the hell they're saying.
Speaker 9: Strategists just say the cabinet is just the kind of stage theater. And actually officials in the Cabinet Office have already decided for.
Speaker 5: I'm Beth Turner, and I hope you sitting comfortably because I think Dominic Cummings, the man who was chief adviser to Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister during twenty nineteen to twenty twenty has just revealed that the deep state is running this country and that our political system is therefore a complete sham. I think that's what he just said.
Speaker 9: The person in the So if you think of two worlds, right, foreign secretary in Great Britain and the private secretary in the PM's office.
Speaker 2: Is just an example. The reason why this matters isn't because of who cares about fucking Britain. It's because this is how it's done in the restless scripts. And then the people who are in the no no know that all they have to do is read their fucking part and then they get their get their pellet, their food pellet, which is money in an in their day, without having they been murdered. It's about it.
Speaker 9: Responsible for foreign affairs, an official whose name is ever been in the newspapers. That person was like ten times more powerful and important than the Secretary of State was. And I think this is something which people just don't really realize, and it's part of like how the whole system is just has become fake. So you have fake mintocracy, fake responsibility.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, and it's all the banking system a fase. That's the part you need to like get to the get to the end of like I understand that this is this way because the other people who are the real government aren't actually a government. It's a cahol of bankers Sanhedrin, if you will, and their sourcerers. They don't really believe in Judaism. Bank of England jays their Federal Reserve gays here. I think I put that as simply as they possibly could, the fake happity government.
Speaker 9: So they all walk up Downing Street, the cameras were they hose. They smile, ha ha, I'm going into the most powerful meeting. Aret great, But it's all nonsense. The cabinet is just a kind of stage theater and actually officials in the Cabinet Office have already decided it all when you sit in waite all that. In meetings, they are literally scripted. So when the Prime Minister has a meeting with ministers, what happens is that before the Premister has that meeting, officials go into primister Study and they give them a folder. And in the folder at the front it's a thing called Chairman's Notes, and that's the script, and that's what the Prime Minister reads out and the conclusions of the meeting in the Chairman's notes drafted before the meeting happens, right, So the Prime Minister says hello, and then all these officials sit around the sides, on chairs, around the car, around on the edge of the room.
Speaker 2: So in the l run around and jumping up and down, say no, and they argue their points, but it's already decided who's going to win at the end, so the day is already rigged.
Speaker 9: And then the MP is official state, we'll look down with.
Speaker 2: That Larry David over here on the right, notwithstanding I'm sitting next to anomaly here. Uh, that's that's what they call Jesuit theater when it's just a show for perception, public perception. That way, then I'll ever figure out that there is no constitutional republic. There is no constitution that protects any of their rights. They don't have any rights, their property property of what you ask over the banks, the banks that they are serving by managing the herd, which is you.
Speaker 9: Full disc will call that scripts right. And this this is why I use the MPCD right, because then the Prime Minister reads out, well, here we're here to discuss blah bah blah. Then he goes round the room and then Secretary of State for Justice or the forign Secretary reads out his bullet points, and then he reads out that bull if anyone goes on the script, you see the official sort of go and then look over the own official side the room. That means we'll come back to that after the meeting and make sure that that doesn't happen. And then at the end, a fascinating, great discussion, Thank you so much for wonderful, insightful, original contributions. And then he reads out the conclusions shore all drafted in advance, and.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a paradise. Yes, Oh, here's here's some fun stuff. You guys ready for some more? Eh? That's another. Oh are you telling me that they weren't even honest about that? Shut up? Are you telling me here?
Speaker 4: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would do that. One later, the.
Speaker 10: World has been led to believe that the Whaling Wall is a sacred remnant of the Second Temple, a place where God's presence still lingers, But this narrative falls part under historical and archaeological scrutiny.
Speaker 2: The structure commonly remember Temple Temple, at least in more modern times, is just code for nuclear war. Waged upon all of Israel's enemies, which would be everybody because they hate the Nations. The Nations is everybody else. So the building of the Third Temple means just what they're doing, co opting, infiltrating, and like a parasite controlling. Remember, Remember, the whole thing about a parasite isn't so much that they're just happened to be living inside of the host. They're not just living inside of America. They are manipulating it, you get it, and then manipulating it in such a strong way that without removal of the parasite, you can't get their manipulation to stop. That's what a parasite is. You have to understand like the just the basics of that and really think about what it means. So it's not just that, Ah, yeah, I get what I mean now, it's like, no, really think about this for a second. This is a parasitic force entity.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 2: We are lousy with this parasite in this country and those things that move and shake and operate the country are being manipulated by this parasite. What does that mean? Well, we need a detox, we need a parasite cleanse. Okay, and without it you kind of keep the parasite here and still get a non you know, in non manipulated government. You can't do that because the parasite is still inside that host. And as long as there are structures that they've built are still here, the Federal Reserve still operating and running things to the Bank of England, if not the of Reserve, because they could even probably lose one of them and still operate the whole world. Then you have pink of International seven settlements, you have I am af you have all these things. So how how would you do the sufficiently? Will parasite clans get some uh, get some good uh you know, go go go find yourself a good detox if you will. And uh what was she saying first? Oh yeah, yeah, there they are lying about this as well. But there's something else I was going to say about this all.
Speaker 10: And they revered today is in truth a surviving wall of the Roman military compound known as Fort Antonia, not the Holy Temple. The actual temple stood to the south, built over the Gihan Spring, a requirement for temple purification rituals, which the Romans.
Speaker 2: All right, the temple thing, remember, means mil nuclear war and the other temple things are based on stories of things that never happened. So they may have walked around and saw some ruins as they were writing their stupid books for their fake history, but I doubt that was even a thing, because they were you know, African Greek Greek Africa, which is you know, the time of the Hellenistic period, Alexandria and all that. That's where they got their Greek education. It started writing their bullshit history to try to outdo the Greeks because they hated them so much, even though they're the ones who took them in and treated them like humans. Was I guess some big mistake and educated them, which was a total mistake, and intermingled with them, which was an even bigger mistake because now they look like you and they still have the same hatred for your kind. Yeah, Oopsie's Greece. But anyway, there by my count, there hasn't been any fucking temples because these people don't build things, they destroy them.
Speaker 10: And compound did not meet. The protruding rock beneath The of the rock often mistaken for the foundation stone of the temple, was in fact the central part of fort Antonia. In other words, The Jews today are not praying at the remains of God's temple. They are praying at the wall of a Roman fortress.
Speaker 2: And this is just as much of a joke in mockery against the Jews by other people who claim to be the Jewish leaders, But they're the banking parasitic Jshkenazi and Sephardics right of that of the higher echelon. They do you think that they find they don't find these people just as repulsive and as unhinged. You can only steer these people in a in a way that will be useful if you have this religious uh you know, psychological cold over them, because if you don't, then they're just as fucking ravenous and and sporadic. So they'll use them. But I don't think there's a little These little ants with hats on him are are the real power. You know, call me crazy, but I don't think they're they're the real power.
Speaker 10: But the deception goes deeper.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it is Jews. I'm just saying it's not these ones that you see, you know, doing the sexual humping the wall thing.
Speaker 10: The rituals performed at the whaling wall are rooted not in biblical faith, but in the thirteenth century a cult system of the kabbala, as elaborated in the Zohar and further mystified by the Hasidic movement. Suppose it divine presence?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know what a Hasidic but this is is just the Hissidic movement here, Like what are they? What are they doing?
Speaker 10: They seek at the wall? Is not the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. It is the Chechina, a feminine emanation in Jewish mysticism.
Speaker 2: She is described in a Well, it's funny that they say that because it's a it's actually a matriarchy. Yeah, that's why they found the mother and all this other stuff for the lidy angel. Why is that a thing? Well, because of everything I've been telling you about the British Atta, it was a matriarchal sorcerer cult of sorcery, the Serpent cult, the Serpent and the Wolf. The wolf were the Roman became separated as Romans, but they were the Romans. They were the vast amount of the people that were of this Saturn cult. The Serpents were the hierarchy sorcerers, i e. Those who then became later on when they decided to rename themselves the Jews, but they were always l slash Heidi with the titles UH many other titles. Also was the template for Lilith Medea, who ammin Hillman can't stop jerking off over even though he's gay as uh and what else hecate and Klie. That's who this el, this actual person who was killed finally slain by Thor because these sick, fucking human sacrificing terrorist child killers that they encountered that they were repulsed by, wouldn't leave them alone. They tried to coexist with them, and all they would do was attack them all the time, attack, attack, attack, So finally they put them down. They put down Wodin, who wasn't Odin Wolden was a freaking weird or a sorcerer. They put him down after multiple uh affronts if you will, or insults. And then there was Balder, which was the son who was the son of l who had an incestuous relationship with her son because just how they roll, that's yeah, that's the heart of Francism right there. Readvolling back five thousand years ago. And they killed him miak Or slash Kane was the one who got rid of him after he wounded his dad and Thor's dad, and then there was l She was the last one to go and she tried to uh she Oh. By the way, She's also the the template for the stories in Babylon about Tiamat because she was the serpent sorceress serpent colt. They used snake venom. That's why the media thing comes in like a Amin Hillman. They used the snake film venom. They made the purple or lavender. They made the purple. That's the one who was giving it to the Amazonian women for the arrows and all that stuff. I was a serpent and she was the mother of the quote unquote gods. It's just this shit that that over time gets mystified and uh turned into some mythos. But it was based on real people. So it's interesting that they're talking about the Chakana right now because the Chachana is just talking about the same matriarchal cult that the Saturn cult, which was by at that time known as a serpent wolf cult or whatever. The Edenites of Eden not a nice place, not a nice place. Until after Thor was able to uh, you know, rehabilitate it.
Speaker 10: Erotic intimate terms, often as a divine consort with whom spiritual union is sought through the act of prayer, a practice called kavana, where physical movement like the back and forth thrusting you see mirrors and esetery sexual ritual intended to unite the chechina with the einsoft the infinite masculine force of their God concept. This is not worship. It's a metaphysical sex act disguised as devotion. It is an inversion of divine truth rooted in mysticism that Scripture calls an abomination, and this is where it collides with our politics. Nearly every major political figure, presidents, prime ministers, global influencers, must perform their right of passage at the whaling wall, hands pressed against stone, heads bowed in reverence. They are not just pondering to voters or honoring tradition. They are knowingly or unknowingly participating and an occult ritual, submitting themselves at the very seat of the Synagogue of Satan. Scripture is unambiguous. In Acts seventeen twenty four, it says God does not dwell in temples made with hands. Much less would he dwell in a Roman fortress surrounded by rituals that glorify a false god. And mystical union is spiritual prostitution. Our leaders are not just shaking hands with global powers. They are shaking hands with the devil. The world has been led to believe that the whaling that.
Speaker 2: Was nice ending to that isn't it? So these two uh pudge factors, if you will uh, because I don't. I don't want to say aything too too rude. But if he just tange the two letters in front these pudge factors, Elon and Trump, who's pretending to have a little lover's quarrel right now? Is this not just more distraction? I began to write in Rumble and then it tripped out, timed out or something like that when trying to post up the the video placeholder, and it totally took away everything that I had typed, and I wasn't gonna do it again. But there's this thing I don't even nail in a name of name. Let me see if I could figure it out, maybe it would be in my history. Oh god, Roseanna's dyingly ugly, She's like rotting in her seat. What the hell is she talking to? Oh, she's talking to freaking she's on tim cast. No, don't go watch that. That's horrible. Oh my god, there's the citious people everywhere. Rosanna's Oh she's gonna die. So that's so good. Okay, okay. So it was called Price of Reason, which is a hilarious name because there's no reason in anything. That they're talking about. Is a picture of Trump in like a red shirt and boxing gloves, and then Elon would boxes fuck with boxing gloves on and I go into the chat just because I randomly do this because I like to remind myself why I don't do this. We have one of the smartest groups of people. We have the smartest group of people that listen to this show, watch the show, attend to live streams. Because I went into this and I was like, I know, I know nothing about this whole thing about what's going on between Trump and Elon, and I could care less because it's meaningless. It doesn't make a difference. Both of them want to kill us. Who cares, right, And I'll write I'll play a video for you in a second here.
Speaker 8: But he.
Speaker 2: The guy's talking and it's like too little. I don't know. One's like a else should just show it to you. For Crock's sake. I'm not gonna play for it, but I'm gonna show you what I'm talking about. Setting you to look at this goddamn screen. Your move. I'm supposed to just autist medically get bigger when that happens, but it's not working because stream ARD's gay. So it's this thing here, Okay, where are you? Where did I get put on the fucking side again? Of course I did. I shouldn't have to manually change this every single time. So right here is what you're looking at? This thing?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: So I go in there and I just simply like I couldn't believe that people are wasting as much time as they were, but they were also like defending one side and one campus. It's like, you guys are doing exactly what they want you to do, which is waste your time to distract yourself in the stupid fish bowl where nothing matters. Who cares what you It's like this the whole thing about religion. It's like, if you believe what you believe, isn't that sufficient? Why do you need other people to do it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because you really don't believe in it, and you need to read you know, like you need to uh reinforce or validate it by how many other people you can convince of the same ship you're not convinced of. And that way, it's like, if it's enough for you, if you believe that, then you know, why do you need to change other people's beliefs and thoughts about it and don't get it? How does that make it more real? It's a sickness, it's a it's a cultish sickness. But anyway, I had said something about something uh and they and something that retards said this is this is the level of other people. In other chats, they said, I'm thankful for the Zionists because if it wasn't for the Zionists just to you know, who would be here or who knows? You know, do you bad element would be here? I'm like, they are the bad element. And if you're referring to the Sub Saharan Africans that they're you know, dumping into our country, apparently you don't know anything about highest or Kolergi or the fact that they are making multiple statements throughout the last twenty years about how they need to replace the population of Europe everywhere in America because it's too white. So what the fuck are you talking about when you say Desionists quote unquote are keeping bad elements out? You're talking about South African white people, Like, what are you talking about? And that's the level of other people who are still there. They don't realize that they're even Christian Zionists or that they they're anti non religion Zionists, but they are because they're supporting it. In all of them who are religious think that at the end of this, if you play your cards right, you're gonna get to see Jesus before you go. Well, if you're gonna die and see him anyway, what's the rush? What's the fucking rush? Why do you got to kill everybody else on the planet in order to make the conditions suitable for the return? Why do you have to turn the whole world into a state of hell at the behest of the demons who are not working for the side that you think they are. What is the point of that? Why do you Why are you living out somebody else's cabalistic, schizophrenic fantasy? And how many people do they have to murder? Was a president. Not sufficient when they killed JFK. Was three thousand people's lives ending in one day, when they blew up a bunch of buildings. Not sufficient for you to say, Okay, let's get these fucking pieces of shit out of our country. Like, what what's gonna take? What's it gonna take? Is it un American to tell? What are real terrorists?
Speaker 4: To eve?
Speaker 2: We don't negotiate with terrorists, No, we call them our greatest ally big difference. Oh yeah, I think I think the last time I did this and I worked, so let's story this that one, it's got cul a little bit. So I grabbed this and because it was just somebody who was talking about it, because I don't pay, I don't devote any time to understanding what the hell is going on with this nonsense that's deliberately put out there, just a bit of distraction. So I grabbed a a what do you call it? A wrangler star video? Let me know if you can hear it? Wait, you know you can't. You can't because it's it's on YouTube. Now I have to go from that part. All right, facts, it's different if it's playing up off of off of uh telegram. But when it's outside of telegram, it doesn't work. There's there's powder in my throat from the creative and it just doesn't go away. Just chokes you. Chokes you, chokes you when it when it doesn't go down right the one time. It's a fine powder that just continually makes you choke and for fucking hours. That's just the way it is, all right, Apparently.
Speaker 12: The bromance between Elon and the Donald is over. Elon must just twitt it on X that Donald's name is on the Epstein list and that's the reason why it hasn't been released.
Speaker 2: Now. Elon is not a guy, and that.
Speaker 12: Donald is very active towards people who slander his name. I don't imagine he would say that unless he's got evidence, unless he's an entirely or entirely a fool, and I don't see that. On the flip side, if he is BSSI, if he is making this, he better law your up because his car company and all of his assets it will be gone. This will be the mother of all lawsuits.
Speaker 2: Well, Epstein list is kind of like a this is again misdirection for people who have a low comprehension of what's really going on in our country. The Epstein list is the smallest, most minute detail of the overall corruption that is completely wicked and evil. That if mister dogeboy really was interested in making any kind of accusations, he could say that we are in the hands of a foreign entity and that Donald Trump is the crown, the silver crown, king of their Torah and their Messiah according to some of their rabbis. Maybe that's an issue. Never mind the fact that Trump is on some you know, flight log, which could mean or not or not mean anything. It could mean that he was raping children underneath that little freaking dome, or it could mean that he just was there for some other reason. Who the fuck knows, But the whole point is, and if his flight log would have did they all go to Little Saint James'd they go somewhere else too, like I don't know, I'd be more. And why they always focus on the island when he had two other properties, had one in New Mexico. Look what was going down that at that property? Why does anybody talk about what happened there? I'm sure it wasn't cleaned. That's why we always pointing at the freaking dismantled island that doesn't even have the dome on there anymore because they've been you know, taking it down and destroying evidence sort of last god knows how long. So what is what is the point? Massad, C I A got it? So why don't you if you if you're going to release anything or talk about anything, Bunny discussed that or do mister doseman, if you know who really killed JFK, you could solve the whole world's problems right now because you'd have to finger the C I A and Masad, which would hopefully get them out of our country too, if you were able to shut down the Federaliserve Bank and bring the treasury back. So Donald Trump is the wrong person to attack in the sense that unless you're somehow getting to the actual demonic presence, you're only you're only you're only focusing on the window dressing at the moment.
Speaker 12: If I had to guess now, if it is true, and if it is the fact that he has evidence that DJT was involved in this, then he should be immediately removed from office. He should be thrown in jail with all the other filthy sodomites and pedophiles that are implicated in this disgusting act.
Speaker 2: They haven't been either man would buckle up, gentlemen.
Speaker 12: I don't know where this goes, but this is absolutely a battle of titans, and it'll be interesting to see if we finally get to look inside that list. Don't hold your breath. Too many people that control the powers that be the media and your access to information are implicated with it, and they're going to move haaven and earth to keep that or keep themselves protected.
Speaker 2: No, because the counter here is going to be surveilling Americans harder, and they're not going to let you have a discussions or let information spread because palenteer Ai, it doesn't matter what comes out about anything, because it'll be it'll be a suicide mission for you to speak about it. You be canceled number one. You won't have access to any kind of paymic, you will have bank accounts, you won't have a business, you won't have a job or the ability to be hired by anybody else again, because they control all that, and they can also just put a little blip, a suggestion, a recommendation from the ADL not to hire that guy. Do you think that that's not going to go far? It's gonna go through every single major corporation. There are sneaky little fucks and they're about to rip America apart. So we either sit around and let them rip it apart, or we do the rip in first.
Speaker 12: But my goodness, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's all that as dramatic and impressive of substance as he makes it out to be. I don't see that at all. I see it as a bunch of freaking TIFFs and lovers quarrel, bullshit and people bitching back and forth. And they're both demonic scum who on us that who wants to put chips in our brain and surveil us to hell? So what the hell is the difference between the two of them? Besides I don't know they're evil. Okay, we're at Oh where were we at?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Some people? Oh, I got a decent amount there, We got our we got our crowd over here at the bride on. It's it's nice to see bam, wow, lots of people there. Nice. It's a little slow on the uptake, but that's all good. Meaning it doesn't look started very fast? Is it even starting? Now? Okay, there we go Okay, I see an empty chat, so I'm not gonna look for anybody's comments. There lots of people at Raymond Knight and Sweet Lord over here in Mike Burchase over here in uh Werewolf an thor all.
Speaker 6: Of them.
Speaker 2: Over on YouTube. Excellent at least in the chat. Let's go back to what we're doing. I like these Instagram rundowns, like the instagrams because you give a lot of info. You get a lot of little blips of info at once, and you get to see how it all kind of like relates. I try to pick them so that they have the most impact. You know that one was good though about the the Anatina the Antonina now Anatolia, because that's what you probably mind already, you know, you know that thing where your brain like fills fills in what it already assumes is gonna happen. Like that's all like a perceived rule too, like before it even happens, like your your mind and your is filling in the blanks with whatever little bit of information is it gets. And if you have a really quick way of doing that, you do things like I do. Cut people off because you think you're gonna they're gonna say something that you think they're gonna say, because that's how your brain works. But no, it's it's not Anatolia. It's Antonina Antonia. Oh, this is that of course faced woman with the big gass ears who looks like I don't know if a donkey had sex with the same person that produced that sephardic AOC check maybe.
Speaker 11: In addition to my work leading the Israel public policy too.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, she's more stretched out. She's more like a stretched out in the face. Who knows where else you stretched out, but definitely definitely more stretched out in the face, kind of like a serious Silverman type.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Team, I created a new role specifically focused on the Jewish Diasthra. It is the privilege to represent META to Jewish communities worldwide. I am proud that Meta's commitment to addressing anti Semitism on our platforms has remained steadfast, especially after October seventh. Our policies are industry leading in protecting Jewish people and Israelis.
Speaker 2: On This is Guy Rob Connor, he says there's only sixty four followers. It says we used our control of the media to ban people talking about us running the media. Yeah, exactly what. They We use our control of the media to ban people about talking about us controlling the media. It's only a conspiracy theory until yaverly admitted or whatever. Who is going to protect you from the protectors? By the way, the holocaust was bullshit and the Jays run the world and control the media. The reason why I said that is because she says the two things you're record, we're not gonna low on his platform and it's meta and Instagram's meta. It's like, you're not getting be able to say anything about this, You're not going to say anything about that. And I was like, okay, there you go.
Speaker 11: On our platforms. Our community standards include policies that prevent harassment, violence, and incitement, and include a robust framework.
Speaker 2: So funny how words turn into violence, right, like where's the disc Where's where's the leap? You can when you say something now it's traitor side, it's holocaust, it's you're comedic murder. So I guess asking somebody to turn on a shower was considered a holocaust because they got wet, all right? That is that is that we're going with here, Hey, can you delout your stinky dirty ass with all the bugs in it. Oh my god, it's a holocaust. We just want your clothes. We're not putting you in this in this gas. Okay, No, no, we need to shave your head because it shitloaded fucking insects inside of your hair. You're better off without it until you clean up. Well, don't look at us. They're the ones bombing all the trade rocks. We don't have food for ourselves. Hey, hey, we didn't know. We didn't know that. The Red Cross vaccines. We're gonna give all you fuckers typhus. By the way, that was rothchild. Maybe you should yell at him.
Speaker 11: Work to combat anti Semitism. Our Hateful Conduct policy includes specific protections for Israelis and Jews. We banned Holocaust denial and distortion.
Speaker 2: See that's why I said, Okay, Well, by the way, since this is meta, because Instagram and Facebook are the same, now, I said, by the way, all cost is bullshit, and the Jay's run the world and control the media.
Speaker 11: And back in twenty twenty, we changed industry thinking on this issue, designating denial as hate speech.
Speaker 2: Right right hate speech, which turns into violence, which turns into a bunch of bullshit. And domestic terrorism and anti Semitism, which is now apparently a crime that you can be punishable by complete astris astrasation because they don't think, because they run all the things that are important that will allow you to exist in this world. Saying something about a bunch of child killers that is off putting. And it doesn't have to be anything. It doesn't have to be like what I'm doing. It could be anything that they don't like that irritates them. You can talk about nationalist, let we can talk about I don't know that you're You could just say, hey, yeah, German Irish descent. They're like, ah, you know, at Siemi, white people are all the same. And then it goes from the whole thing where the implied violence is retarded, this whole words hurt thing that we need to suppress speech because words hurt. This is the mind of a fucking paranoid schizophrenic who knows that they're up to fucking horrifically terrible things. And if we ever figured out that, or if enough people figured it out, I should say, because we do know about it, if enough people figured it out, they'd have a hard hard time lying to enough people anymore. To convince them of any other shit. They already owned so much right now that it doesn't really make a difference. They're not you know what I mean, Like they control so much, doesn't they don't need to convince anybody else anymore. So if every if they ever lost any sway here or any position or power, if they got knocked off their pedestal a little bit, there wouldn't be any way for them to lie to anymore if they didn't control the speech. And that's really what they don't want, that dissenting voice, right, regardless of what did it, well, any any one of their things, whether it's directly related to Israel's expansion and the way they go about it, whether it's about any event that they did, like that, I don't know, the King David Hotel where they murdered a bunch of British soldiers and that was okay, right, demons and murderers from the and liars from the beginning, as some person once said.
Speaker 11: Rather than misinformation, it wasn't just about facts, it was about protecting Pole.
Speaker 2: Also, it's just reading her script even though it's Yes, someone was like, it's her, it's her speech, Yeah, but she's not good, she's not really good at delivering it. And it doesn't sound sincere. And I'm sure it was. I guarantee you it was prepared by a speech writer. And what do you think that was?
Speaker 11: People from harmful conduct. We banned content with harmful stereotypes about Jews, such as the claim that Jews run the world or other major institutions.
Speaker 2: And this is right once again said by the way the hawk glass was bullshit and the Jews from the world.
Speaker 11: We updated our policies to recognize that the term Zionist can be used as a proxy for Jews.
Speaker 2: And what would that be considered a negative thing to say that the Jews run the world unless you understand that the Jews are running the world into the ground. Doesn't matter who's running the things, like, Hey, that guy's the manager. Don't you dare say that guy guy's the manager. Don't you say that he's running the store, you hateful bastard. Thought it's the guy behind the counter that sits in the office, he runs the store. That's look.
Speaker 4: Bigot.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't make any sense in any of our context unless you realize, hey, that's the manager. Why is he fucking lighting matches in the store. Why is he pouring ghasoline on the outside perimeter. Why is he raping a child in the in the bathroom? Oh okay, yeah, that's because that's how the Jews run things Israelis.
Speaker 11: We banned content claiming Zionists run the world or control the media, and we do not allow for dehumanizing comparisons of Zionists. It's a delicate balance between safety and expression.
Speaker 2: Zionists are quite literally. Frankists are quite literally child rapists, murders and eaters and drinkers of blood. That's literally what they came from, spawn from. Not all Zionists know that, but the ones that are ultra Zionist Zionasy most certainly do. That whole thing, that whole concept that came from luring Kabala to Sebtite to Semity to Jacob Frank and then so on and so forth from there. So that's it's the whole idea of the temple and all this other ship and having to force the hand of God and create the conditions and you know, terror form and till the till the soil of the world in order to make it as perverse and blah blah blah. That's all the luring Kabbalah telling, dictating that that they have to take a the Jews have to take a hand in it, and not let the time come naturally. They have to speed up the process. So first of all, their assumption is that there's this thing called original sin. There's this assumption that in which there is an original sin. We figured that out. There's this other thing, this assumption that there's these vessels, and that it's the Jews responsibility because God can't handle shit on his own, apparently to go ahead and force the hand of God to hurry, hurry his ass up, because God likes to be rushed, and that and that the outcome would be demised anyway, because that's only in the very arrogant mind that the world will fall apart if it's not just the Jews here. That's an arrogant, psychotic, delusional thing. If it wasn't for them here, there would be no conflict in the first place. They're the only ones trying to tear down in the fucking walls and scratch out the you know what I mean, who's who else is doing that? And who else is antagonizing and instigating and causing other people to hate each other. If they weren't involved, where's all the animosity coming from? Where's all the hostility? Did you know that Christians and Jews and freaking Muslims lived pretty well together before the bullshit with them? And then you know, of course the the other branch of the the the Catholic Church, stirring up ship, but in different parts of the of the world, not not the stronghold of the Roman Catholic Empire, but outside of that there was there wasn't any issues until they started pulling more bullshit. And throughout history, who's who hasn't been, who's allowed Muslims in the into the castles, into the into the kingdoms and opened up the gates to them in the first place? The Jews, these the Goths, So what do we Sephardic Jews did that? So what are we doing there? And then to call the Phoenicians Jews is really irritating. Then they weren't Semitic, they were Gothic Aryan. Only later on, like a thousand years later, did different people habit, you know, cohabit that area. And then all of their sick, wicked discussing practices, they say, oh, Phoenician means all these people from the span of because there's it's a generalization of from as far back as we can finally, you know, go back to now most of the No, it's first of all, they never call themselves that. That's not a distinction, that's not a descriptor. Second of all, the seafarers were not them. They weren't the masters of the sea. They weren't the Jews. Okay that the merchants sometimes hitched rides with them later on in history, but that's not what the what the what the uh? The stronghold of the Phoenicians was it was Gothic area in it and and uh in nature. So they say that the Phoenicians did this, and all, look at the Phoenicians did that. They're such a horrible nook. Yeah, that's what the Jews do to everything. They corrupt it and make it evil, and then they slapped the same name on it so that everything looks decadent, and then they pretend that that's the human condition rather than that's their influence on the human.
Speaker 11: My role is to ensure that the voices of Israelis and the Jewish can comunity are heard in this policy making process. In addition to my work leading the Israel Public Policy Team. I created a new role specifically focused on the Jewish diaspora.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know, you guys are living in the fucking past. Fuck your das Blora. Stop trying to rec like nobody else is pushing this, but you just have to keep on rehashing the same fucking trouble over and over and over again, says what does Rabbi Smoothly mean by we? And said Rabbi Schmoely says, just eight hundred million? You mean we haven't bankrupted him completely yet? This is a this is a this is a rational response for a person who just said stop it. So it, says Dan Bilzarian. Bilzarian b I l z e r I A n reveals he has lost eight hundred million dollars in business deals. Not that he had it and lost it, but he would have maybe gained that much if he was in these business deals. Following his public criticism of Israel, I don't know what what's what's what? The watermelon thing lately? Why is that everywhere? And I'll get it. Watermelons break like a like a skull do when you shoot them and they explode and all the juices come out just like a head would. But I don't get why they I've seen watermelons like in all different types of It means lately it makes no sense.
Speaker 3: And who were the owners of these slave ships? Who were the biggest slavers in the sixteenth century? That the ashghan Nazi were the biggest slavers.
Speaker 2: In place as ashke Nazi.
Speaker 3: He make sure you know, ye the sixteenth and seventeenth century, going into the eighteenth century, you see ashkar Nazi slave was huge. This is from I have to be kept.
Speaker 2: Dochi's India company when.
Speaker 3: I say this, So my sources, it's always best to go with Jewish sources, right because you just tried. You just trod on a bunch of toes. So we'll go with the Jewish sources. There's a ton of sauces out there. I'll stick with the Jewish ones because that's just safer. The Jewish scholar Jonathan Shorshek says this Jewish merchants routinely possessed enormous numbers of slaves temporarily before selling them off. If a slave auction fell on a Jewish.
Speaker 2: Festival, they would eat one.
Speaker 3: It was postponed due to lack of buyers and.
Speaker 2: Sellers, meaning the buyers were also Jews. Otherwise that one affected them, Right, doesn't that tell you exactly what you need to hear there? It's not just that they were the sellers, but they were the buyers as well. So who actually owned the slaves and the plantations? Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah blah blah. Oh it's all those darn white Europeans because it came from someplace over there that's European. Well, who was the actual people selling and buying and trading them juice? Yeah, So it's pretty obvious that it wasn't as it was a secession. This wore not a freaking war about you know, slavery. The only reason why they did that with with Lincoln was the disrupt and cause chaos in the South, and then that they could they could enforce because they had no federal they had no federal grounds because they had already succeeded. Right, So why was the federal government getting involved in what was going on in the South of the first place, except to say that you're not allowed to leave. Now, you can't leave. Do I have that on here? I think I do? Hold on, it's not the same when you don't know right away, But God damn, I know it's in here somewhere. Come together. Yeah, that's uh, it's just gonna be hard to find. It's so small type now, I just can't leave, you know. I'm talking about chas Plmonary come Fronx tale.
Speaker 3: The Jews of Suri Nam gave their slave plantations Hebrew names such as machan Aim, Nachamu, and Goshen. Rabbi Herbert Bloom adds that the slave trade was one of the most important Jewish activities. Jewish slaving is in fact confirmed by the Jewish encyclopedia, and who.
Speaker 2: Actually all life on Earth will be destroyed by the Sun, the son. This is the most retarded bullshit I've ever heard, And this is why I clicked on this, because this is the mental patient right now, in their belief that the Sun is the bad guy who's going to destroy the earth. Just goes to prove what I've been saying and what we've been witnessing, and what anybody can look at and see on their own independently, is that the Sun cult of our ancestors is still at war with these fucking lunar human sacrificing cults, and the way they represent or say that in public is to utilize the symbols and demonize them. But what they're saying a whole lot more than just talking about the sun and this fake science that they fucking created through their cabalistic bullshit physics. She says, hand sign and checkered floor. Okay, maybe I see the checkered floor, but whatever. So the sun is about to torture then dissolve. I don't know the torture. What if you have not overcome death by time by the time we finished heating up the sun, then you will be locked out of the heaven and we are building on earth. Your time is very very short. We can end this game at will. Is that what you think that this guy is saying is that where you're I don't get the whole point of what that was a statement. It all sounds crazy and stupid. The sun doesn't do anything up the best of anything anybody. They are this the guy this guy used to used to try to sell soul there and he failed, right, and he still says that solar is the best graison, best investment, uh of the future. I was like, well, how come what happened to your buddy, we have yours, uh, and I so you should get then in my tell in my Twitter post, I said you should tell your buddies who are blotting out the sun with all their freaking chemicals and sprays and you know, doing their their their attempts to cool the fucking atmosphere for their doupid fake you know, climate change stuff and global warming nonsense. That Uh. You know you told them that the sun is this and and solar is the greatest way to go. So tell them to stop blocking out the sun. And solar is so staliable in fact, that you need got your You're you become a crutch, You become you become dependent upon a crutch of inverters in order to make it ac current. Wow, that's the future. Brilliant, brilliant thinking there, douchebag, the sun is about the torture, then dissolved. No, No, it's just their way of saying sun, bad moon, good moon, Coal equals Saturn cold Saturn moon coal actually expanding.
Speaker 7: And so we do at some point need to be a multikinet civilization, uh, because Earth will be incinerated.
Speaker 2: Guys. You say that ship and like you say it like you believe it. That's hilarious and he's very well. The black and red to me, makes more sense than the whole Thinghansing the one the freaking tiles on the floor, which I yeah, black and white go together, but it's just one of those things. It's chess board too, you know. But depending on what buildings they're in, what building on they end in a fucking, you know, Freemasonic lodge, then that makes sense. The pillars are Roman looking. I don't know what the heck they are. Looks like a nice place, could be a house of tortures.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing this for the first time.
Speaker 8: No one's ever told me the sun is going to burn our effect.
Speaker 4: I'm not disagreeing with it. I'm just saying I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know this was our destiny. Like what billions of years from now, when they can't be proven that they're right or wrong because they're dead. Who cares? This is how stupid this is. It's not happening tomorrow and it's not happening period, so it doesn't matter because it's not how things were designed here. That's that's again showing that their atheists that don't believe in anything and that material is just like us, stupid and without spirit and is just weighing to fall apart, and that they somehow who are awesome material but seem to think that they're better than all other material, are gonna fix and save the day. Now did I get that about right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: They're they're they're the ones that will that will figure out solutions and solve your illnesses and all this other stuff because you're just a bag of chemicals with no soul. You don't have any innate intelligence. There's no spirit body, and there's no and the and the sun isn't part of your connection to the God, even though that's exactly what it is. You know everything that your body. Your body doesn't just get vitamin D from the sun. It initiates programming like and when I mean that, like it has the information that your body needs in order to It's like the software that recognizes the minerals and the nutrients in your body is the key part that allows the rest of the process to run properly and at its optimum level. If you don't get sunlight, a lot of other things break down, regardless of how many nutrients you have. So it's an integral part and somebody even say, could let me think it. Let me ask you this if you if you were forced to, so this is how this is how cool the sun is. Let's say even you struggle with weight, Now, imagine in the world where you have the time to do this, because it would be like a more natural environment. You didn't have a job to go to where you had to send a desk all day and a natural environment for us if you had to when it was super hot out all the time, go shirtless. Eventually, I think the intensity of the heat of the day would make you not want to.
Speaker 7: And the.
Speaker 2: Way it's triggering the positive functions in your body, the way your homeomones are moving, and and and you know, all the everything that's going on in the system of your body. You would lose weight and look great simply because you're into habitat that you are. You're sustaining a habitat in the sun again, and all that stuff that would that's collecting on you now is a byproduct of the stagnation of this artificial life that we live. It's not just about you know, curbing cravings, because you can do that all day and still for some reason not lose anything. But once you can connect back with that, it's a whole different story. I gotta get going to see my pick up my daughter here soon, so let me just shut my mouth and go on here as a total bullshit and completely retarded saturn cult nonsense. And I was right.
Speaker 4: It is the FBI that works directly with the a d L every day.
Speaker 2: And this is the one I was looking for earlier. That guy looks like uh Ragner, doesn't he doesn't. He look like Ragner from the Viking. So I hope you know what I'm talking about. You don't, You're not. You're not a Viking. Every grand standing clean up the FBI, Republican politician, and every discount code conservative influencer that fails to mention the ADL's direct influence er influence over the FBI is lying to you by silence or omission. Discount code conservative motherfucker. I'm not a conservative, but I do have some discount codes for doctor Glindon. Uh, That's how I live, survive, for Christ's sake, besides making out sauce.
Speaker 4: He could not do our job.
Speaker 8: Fighting anti Semitism without them doing their job of protective.
Speaker 2: So they just admitted that the ad l the FBI CIA massade all same the neighbor which is attached to the Neri. And by the way, the adel was created because some child raping murderer was escaping justice and the community said not at no way and took matters in nor hands and hung the fucker. But he happened to be Jewish, so it was anti Semitic. Now, it wasn't anti child killer because he was Jewish every day of his life. It was the day that he killed the girl that made them mad. But no, no, no, it's because he's Jewish. Well, asshole, are you sure about that? Because the only thing that's actually changed in the formula was that one day he wasn't a known child killer. The next day he was. And that's when people acted took action when he was not known as a child killing rapist and a but a jew. Hey, no one really went out after him for being Jewish? So how does this have to do with hate crime? But the bigger point here is yes, the FBI all over YouTube creating, manufacturing, you know, making sure that you don't say anything about the They call you medical misinformation when you try to protect other people from their misinformation. That gets families murdered from the shots. In fact, you have Pallenteer, you have this AI bullshit. You have everybody their and their grandmother monitoring every Internet thing. They owned them. They happen to own the platforms that you're on, and they have back doors for the FBI, even GAB, which offered it. They weren't even asked to, they were volunteered a backdoor to their system. Bish. You all of these places, all.
Speaker 4: Of them.
Speaker 2: Are surveillance apparati, apparatuses whatever. And then this open admission that the hey the same we had a hand in killing your president, John F. Kennedy along with your CIA, some some terrorists from Israel that we also call organized crime bosses here like Lanski and all them. Those gangs were here killing your president too. By the way, we're gonna drop pounds here on your ass. And we are basically terrorists, and we own your judicial system and all the authorities that have guns. Just so I tell you, from my bald head to yours, I'm Jonathan greens Blat, this is what this is in our community.
Speaker 8: So Director Ray, we are we are in your We really really have the deepest appreciation for you and all of your professionals.
Speaker 2: And this is the this is the part of the act that must make him sick, because Ray is his bitch, not the other way around.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the work that you do.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jonathan, thank you for what you do. You just see how his little lips with it's got the carried of his ass. That's why you know how they make they make the mouths move of a mister Red, Well, that's how they made his mouth move just now. Yeah, right, so they said that bad intel has been the reason why we went into Iraq and killed a bunch of innocent people and destroyed a nationalist country. Nationalist country, nationalism anywhere is a very powerful element to spawn nationalism elsewhere. When you destroy nationalism somewhere, you almost wipe it out completely from the planet. To understand, and it's surprising because you know, we're not supposed to know this. That not just Libya, not just Germany, not just Venezuela under Hugo Chavez also but also even Saddam's well, you know, he was fighting fucking radical, psychopathic, half jew crazy not exactly real Muslims that were causing trouble in his country. And yeah, he probably did use chemical weapons on those fuckers. But he was for the people, and he was a nationalist, and they had a super high quality of living under Saddam's regime. Prior to not so much, but but with him, they were just about to be recognized by the World Bank as a First World nation before we destroyed them. No weapons of mass destruction. But you can't have nationalism anywhere near a jew especially in Iraq where everything started, right, because that's what's that Babylon, right, And then you don't not too far away and you you got you got Turkey, you got Karl Shamash, you've got Cappadocia. Can't be too close to the z white Fais who claim every place as theirs. So they said that it was bad intel. So this is how they said it was the Masade told the CIA and FBI about the weapons of mass destruction, even though so than that Naho. And then because there's a feedback loop, this is this is the rationale that the American agencies fed that intel back to Israel, and nobody noticed that there was a repetition here. Then it became believed and that's how bad information got passed, that there was weapons in mass destruction. But Oh wow, Surprisingly enough, it's still really benefited Israel. So this is the type of nonsense. Oh well, they do that to a whole country and murder a bunch of people, five hundred thousand kids just with the poison water alone. Okay, how are they gonna feel? They're gonna they're gonna lose any sleep over you and your children and your family when they accidentally we not craid the wrong house because of anti Semitism? Why do I keep on getting on that fucking side? Right there? Dude? All right here, let me chase something quick though. Am I gonna be able to do this? No, it's gonna black it out right? You're gay. Let me just do this. Then let me know if you can see this, let me see. Oh, I don't have a thing anyway, Okay, so I gotta go up above this now ended a conversation with that I was having with the rob Oh. By the way, China and Israel we're working together on nuclear development. Why do you think that is? Oh, because China hasn't been Chinese since World War Two? Smile, And I said this a thousand times that just because they have slented eyed people in this front out in front doesn't mean that that's who controls their country. So everybody. Oh so if Alex Jones want to say China, well guess who runs them Alex China. I gotta find where you said it. Oh yeah, New Mexico. Here it is. New Mexico is trying to get away with killing the wrong person during a no knock swat uh swat raid. And if they are allowed to do it, this will If they're allowed to do this, it'll basically mean they can execute anyone just say it was an accidental wrong address. So there you go. There's the reasoning why you know, I can't you know if if you think a an invalid warrant warrant is a problem, what do you think this is qualified? And mean protects cops in fatal wrong house raids, fatal wrong house raids, They're they're getting themselves prepped ahead of time because they've done this so many often, so many times often in the past, and murdered children in their cribs. This is this is why I keeps telling this story about the flash bang grenade of the stunt grenade that ends up going through the window and landing in a child's crib. They know the lay out of the house. They know where your children are, and they do this shit on purpose. Qualified immunity protects cops in fatal wrong house raid. I want you to read that over and over and over again. Qualified immunity protects cops in fatal wrong house raids. So what's the incentive to give it? Get it right? Well, who's to say it's actually wrong house? Obviously they're picking the wrong house on purpose. They were able to get a warrant for this, or does warrant shit? Anyway, doesn't matter. They want you, they'll just Yeah, Now you got to figure out what the integrity of your neighbor is if that even makes a difference, because it doesn't. Truth is inconsequential in this world that we live in, and we need to get hip to that and rise to that. Truth is inconsequential. There is no like morality that's cushioning us from Oh, they couldn't do that because of this, there's none of that. They can't cross that line because that's simply not true, and it'd be easy to tell. No. They make up their own reality all the time as they go to suit their needs. And if you argue too well, then you're an anti semi and a terrorist because you're because you're defending yourself. And also they'll at that moment, like completely total lack of self awareness, change their story to mold into a different argument, like a woman would. These people are very matriarchal, right, like a woman does to alter what she just said five seconds ago to now mold it to make it make herself her self sound better and you sound worse. Yeah, she says, I Karen said, I thought every state could get away with that because you know, gun might have seen a gun, right and she he said, No, moment of threat is no longer valid. That changed just recently. Seems like they are trying to circumvent the new moment, it says. It seems like they're trying to circumvent the new moment of threat ruling by forcing a ruling qualified immunity. So if you go into a house, nobody had done anything wrong, never been an issue before, but now you know, uh, you know, when the public starts to figure out that, you know, you're going to people's houses, didn't do anything wrong, sounds so much that it was ever a crime if nobody in the public, note didn't notice it. You understand how that works too. It's not it's not a crime. Unless someone notices, they'll they'll cover up anything that happens. All right, Well, I gotta get going. I gotta go see my daughter, pick her up. I like that. We need to find I need to give one of those things though. Anybody out there help me. I need this. I need this in my life, Batman or something. Maybe Smister snuffle up against you saw the thing. It's something that I can get. Like the face. It's not really a swap because they're using your your kind of like they did the Avatar, like the actual movie Avatar, those little dots and those little pro but they get they do it. They do a mapping of your face and then when you move your stuff, they move their stuff. And it's it would be cool to have a digital the guy the Joker effect. He's got the the the mask of the Joker, like the paint face paint on the outside. Uh, the snapchat thing doesn't work anymore, like that link doesn't work for computers. You can't put it into obs. There's got to be something that I could do integrated with the ps obs that I could just put on the mask and then click it off. When I don't want to. No, there's gotta be a way, isn't there. Somebody helped me out with that. I need text savvy people to help me out with this show. We can make it so much better if I just had a little bit of like, teach me how to do ship once and I'll be better off. And if I have questions and I'll come to you. But I mean, it's not like a full time need to need to hold my hand. I just need to know how to do it. And if I need to do anything kookie like one of them said, you had to you had to use a command line script, you know, and then you have to do it every single time you've used it, Like, No, I'll find something else. No, thanks, brilliantaire. What's up, buddy? How you doing all right? Guys? I will see you probably tomorrow. It's not a Saturday, but my daughter is gonna be on another thing tomorrow. I gotta make hot sauce, which I'll be doing tonight too, but I'll probably be out again tomorrow. My daughter's got another gymnastics thing, but then she has a bill birthday party. It had another birthday party tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Just goes on and on.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: You catch your nigga. Oh god with this sheep. Oh you know, there was something that made me There was something else I wanted to show, but I don't know if I have time, and I forgot what it was. It has something to do with the what he just said. Oh I remember, I remember here it is. I think, why you can get serious the good times? Why can I turn the room of it? And please, without me having to go through the whole things on time anymore, please go visit the why is this? Okay? Please go visit the sites that you see in this description. I didn't put mine in the description. I only put the other stuff. But if you see right there the whole you know, let's hand there you go the simper s, C, M, P E or fry from my LC dot com. Oh there's one more thing. This is freaking me out too, freaking me the f out. Hold on, this is not good out. Let's leave it on this and we'll pick it up. Anybody get ah, what the hell is it? Did anybody else get a get an email from a company called Break Initiative or Break Ideas anyone? And I said else? And that's that parts the problem. It's the Elk's part. Let me show you something. Okay, they won about that one. I think somebody's website. All right, so break data. That is what I got. Looks a little encrypted there, Yeah, they all look like that. Nah, not really. That one looks heavily encrypted, doesn't it. Okay? Personal data, personal information. Notice there's not this says no reply at brightdata dot com. So let me really look up right data. I know it's the same thing as Bright initiative though Bright Data for web screeping. That doesn't sound too great, does it? Data center proxies, mobile proxies.
Speaker 3: This is all.
Speaker 2: This is great. Knowing that Balenteer is going to be selling my information to these other entities that they partner with. I mean that they're gonna you know, Talenteer is going to be involved in all that. That's nice. Okay, So here we go, right data limited This vetted businesses, vetted businesses, not yours. So not talking about your business, talking about those who they're going to help, which means oave run businesses and collecting reliable public web data for what purpose? For what purpose? What is your design? This isn't a world full of good people that can be trusted. This isn't a high trust society because of the oays. This notice is to inform you of the collection, processing, and sale of certain personal information or personal data data about you personal data. Is my name supposed to be there? Or is it just about you personal data? So it's a very weird email. Some of the public information collected by us from the Internet may occasionally include personal data, hence the dark bold type there, even though personal data collection is not our main business or objective, which makes it a little curious what the hell it is done. Please see below more information about the personal data we collect, how we gather it, and how it is used and shared. Categories of personal information name, profile, picture, company, company, attacking businesses and canceling people perhaps office address, telephone number, email address, job functions, responsibility, education, blah blah blah. No action required on your part. If you wish to check your personal data we have collected about you from the public web, you can check data collected recipient of personal data persondel license da da da da da da da da da. Lawful basis right, They don't have to have lawful basis. They create laws, and that's what legitimate interest of itself and its customers to engage business activities pursuing to article. Blah blah blah blah blah, YadA, YadA, YadA, Neatyana Netanya Israel. What the fuck? Break Initiative GUIDs Israel's next generation of data scientists. I don't have time to go through all this, but if you got one of these, you might want to have a little look at this. Yeah, and it's in that blue just like their flag. But that blue that SciAm Remember it's part of the sorcery. I don't I can't fucking handle the fact that they keeps on going on the wrong spot every single time. Well you saw it. I gotta go bye and support the show because that's what good people do.