Speaker 1: How have you been, Love, It's been some time. Like I said earlier, you know you got a snippit of me talking about it. But I love following your Instagram. You definitely are one of my favorite characters to watch because you're just so you, and I think that a lot of people, you know, you come from an era where it wasn't all social media as much as it is in your face now and for you to adapt to the point it's like sometimes it's even weird for me to, you know what I mean, Like I'm doing that, you know, in my nice way, but it's true though, it's like you, it's a different thing. Is like it's just you and a lot of people. I think the distinguishment of what made fans still fuck with you and like in everybody is like when it came to social media with like so much video content, was we had to really be authentically ourselves and some people have no personality, and you could tell right away where that was and what.
Speaker 2: You could do.
Speaker 3: It's not only just being yourself, just being somebody, Like I think a lot of them just honestly, like you said, didn't have any kind of personality. All you see is the action or the finished product.
Speaker 2: But it's also hard to understand.
Speaker 4: I will say, even show your personality.
Speaker 1: And make of personality that I am, but it's hard. It's hard for me to start doing it, like holding the phone up like this is odd to me. I would rather have this who people are seeing us, so it's more natural for me.
Speaker 2: So that's why.
Speaker 1: And you is like with the Instagram stories, I do it like BTS style and things like that is because I intimidated. I'm like, I don't really know what it wants to know what the fuck I'm doing right now, but you know, and it's just what it is. And also tuesdayety reasons and that's why I'm postings ladder. You know later in time, in real time, you know you're a man that no one's really going to fall and fuck with you. I'm sure you've had some encounters, but most times, like you could really just.
Speaker 2: Be authentically yourself.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure you get mad love from people telling you all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: Facts. I think that.
Speaker 3: I think all those points you have was inswer I didn't even I don't really look at it like that because I am who I am and this no, but it's true.
Speaker 1: But that's also what's cool the podcast and communicate with like I haven't seen you forever where you know, we've been friends for years. We've seen each other at like conventions, this and the other. You've known me through all kinds of towns in my in my life.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean. But it also feels gross, you know what I mean? And I think that from the beginning, you've always checked on me, You've always showed love and I just for me. That's just real.
Speaker 4: It's like what I always thought that was between the situation between me and you was always genuine. Like I remember the first time I saw you, and you know, I was with a.
Speaker 3: Company that didn't do interrace you ship, but we still wanted to shoot you. Yeah, so I'll never forget that day. At that particular time, it was like, all right, so who you want to work with and then we're gonna still shoot you because we value your work, you know what I mean. But it was a company with a black company was just a slayer. It was just a slayer at the time. This was trust me, you might not even really remember that. It was like she didn't work with none of us in that sense. You know, you didn't do interracial at the time, but we was like, we still want her to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: Still never do, which is a big stigma of which I made a comment earlier before you came on with that, I'm curious to see what the comments say and things is because I always get ridiculed on certain things, and I also have my friends, you know what I mean, get the you know, the backlash of things where I'm like, let's just have a conversation if you really what it is like. People are so taboo about it where it's like, why does it have to be that way?
Speaker 2: I get it all out.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, this is what I truly feel about it and not turn up.
Speaker 4: Is that it is a career move. It is. It is a it's it's okay. So this is what I.
Speaker 3: Think the career is should start off with technically, because you got to understand, we're gonna last longer than you guys do. And you're talking about no, yeah, females to males. The dudes is gonna last way longer than a female does. At the end of the day, I don't give a fuck with the female. She could be the biggest ever, whatever the case. May be the dude white or black gonna last a little longer. So I think for order for females to last longer, there is a gimmick, and that gimmick is, at the end of the day, save that interrace you took the last link of your career, because I think, honestly, it's your start off. Technically, now that I know how this shit work and I've been in it for a minute, it's like, okay, girl girl and matter of fact, solo, then girl girl, then boy girl, not interrace you. If you like people don't then no, I know most people don't. But what I'm saying is me from my experience of me being around so long, I understand that that will prolong your career. Girl girl, solo, girl girl, boy girl. If you're white, not inter race you and then something like an anal and then interrace you like that would prolong your career. I understand that sometimes it's not that it's it's for other reasons. So I understand that that's what I get confused about when it's for other reasons. But if it's for that to really legitimately prolong your career, I respect that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying I feel like and I agree, and I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: It's right, you know, you know what I'm saying like it's a progression to it.
Speaker 1: And lots of you know, people get asked me because I was thinking is like especially conventions, people always when I ask me whatever, and I'm like, asking which one. You may not like what I say, but it's what I and I'm like, the way that business works is what it is. And you know, in the time of when I got in the business, you get advice from your agent and that's what they tell you that that's just what it is. The more that I was in the industry and the more that it was, you know, became, I didn't know if that was gonna be Alexis, Texas and how popular I was going to be among people too.
Speaker 2: And how fast that happened.
Speaker 1: When you start to hear things, it's like, now I automatically just because I didn't do it, Now I'm a racist. Now I'm this I'm like, wait, why is that? Because I have a choice of what I'm doing and who I'm fucking does that matter to have like those levels where it's like I love everybody, It doesn't matter of color, race or anything. And I've had many friends and my stepson, you know, was African American, like, and why should it be a thing of why it needs to be.
Speaker 2: Who I'm having sex with.
Speaker 1: So then when it became that, and I thought it was very ugly, I'm like, why should I give y'all what I want to prove a point to you?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, I already live a life where I know that that's not the truth.
Speaker 2: So who am I proving it to? Why?
Speaker 1: And then it was like that that just became an ugly thing. And then I got in a relationship, and then you know, my person didn't want me to work with anybody, and then I got out of the industry and now I just do OnlyFans stuff, single and solo by myself. But you know, I mean, I feel like people put such a label on it because there had to be such a big thing, and people were like, oh, your.
Speaker 2: Parents are racist.
Speaker 1: No, actually no, my dad's Puerto Rican, Like you know what I mean. If anybody knows the history of all those things, you know what I mean, there's a lot more to it.
Speaker 2: So I feel like people.
Speaker 1: Don't really know who the real me is. And that's why I love having friends like you. That you've always stood by me, Marie like everybody's like, not that I need to stand by me, but it's just been authentic. We've had a relationship from the beginning that I met you, and it's a loving relationship.
Speaker 2: So I feel like I was very surprised, and I am surprised by people never.
Speaker 3: Felt that way about you at all. I mean, I wouldn't fuck with you if I felt that way. I always felt.
Speaker 2: That you and she always fuck with me.
Speaker 3: So all that shit motherfuckers is talking about, Nah, she always fucked with.
Speaker 4: Me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember this, because my sert is what solidified to me that you were like above all. I would always think that you were a g like whatever. There was a moment in.
Speaker 2: Vegas when a situation happened and.
Speaker 5: It was just a matter a matter of the like whose dick is bigger? But who's My situation should have been a lot more louder than what it was. And I was just like, you're a bitch, and I had more people like yourself and some other other individuals be more an advocate for me to have my back when you didn't even know what the situation was.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, you're a real.
Speaker 1: One for that, just because I felt like I was like, I'm all alone, but I'm not alone.
Speaker 2: But you're what's going on here?
Speaker 1: And I'm like look around and I'm like look behind me, and I'm like, Okay, I'm good. And I know that I wasn't wrong because a lot of times people just talk whatever, and I'm not that person to just raw raw, like in your face for no reason where I generally feel disrespected, and I had to tell that person that that wasn't going to be tolerated.
Speaker 4: I felt, yeah, nah, I'm not going like I'm like I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about because it was.
Speaker 1: But that was to me what showed me your true colors of like being a real gentleman and respected the fact that you were going to just make sure that I was safe if I was right wrong whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what's going on, this is not and that's I was like, you're a real dude.
Speaker 1: So at that point, I was like I took the time to really get to know you more and kind of be That was because I was like, I think I cherish things like that because there's not a lot of loyal people in the world that really like get down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the fact. I truly remember that day and that was love.
Speaker 2: Hey, so what have you been doing? What have you been up to since the pandemic.
Speaker 1: I know it's been life's kind of kind of semi normal again, but you know what's what's been going on with that?
Speaker 4: Just I don't just live in my life and just trying to.
Speaker 2: Live in your best life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, trying to.
Speaker 3: Move around and see what my next chapter is. Really, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: How do you really sure around in all these cities and always go out? Like how do you have that energy? I'm tired for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel you, But I mean I saw.
Speaker 2: Your Instagram stories this morning. You were out last time I was, but you always are.
Speaker 1: You know, you always show you going home whatever. I'm like, Yeah, I'm like, Okay, he's at least safe. I know he's good.
Speaker 2: I sound like a total soccer, but.
Speaker 3: Facts fact, that's why I need to be easy on that because certain other motherfuckers they like.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what you did at this time, then.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm not even here a girl. But I was like, yeah, Okay, you're good.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: But do you when you go out in those situations do you just go out because you like I want to be out, or like do you see people who are like hey not and like it just show you? Like how does that know?
Speaker 3: I mean, I get love and it's all good, but you can understand that it's it's I've been here so long, none of that. It's just I pull up. I don't pay for no parking, I don't pay to get in. I don't pay for no drinks. I don't pay for none of that. So so you sitting at home and you like, you know it's popping, why not pull up? Because you like you know what I mean. It spoils me in that.
Speaker 4: Sense, like I'm sad. I'm sad. I'm sad, so I gotta pull up. Sometimes I have to drag myself there. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am getting a little older, Like come on, I want to sit on the couch and just smoke a blunt and chill.
Speaker 4: But then I be thinking like it's nothing in me, like true mean pull to.
Speaker 2: Be out there. It's like it's not it's just harder for me. But it's also too for females to males.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you probably get a RASP a little bit more different.
Speaker 1: Yes, I won't pay for this that whatever, But then I'm going to have somebody talking to me the whole fucking time thinking that I'm going home then that they're my new best friend.
Speaker 2: And I don't want any of that.
Speaker 1: Not that I don't like to engage with people, but I don't like people feeling that if they're paying something for me, that I have to owe them something. So I will rightly pay for my own table and I you know these things like in that situation.
Speaker 4: So then we need to hang out. Then you're just come on.
Speaker 1: Now, give me the I think it was at the day club Penthouse day Club. I ran into a couple of times there. I remember talking to you a couple of times. It was like in my day, like I have a day partyer all day. When it comes to nighttime, Cinderella, I gotta go home. So you know, Sunday, fun day, great day. You know all those activities, those those.
Speaker 2: Are good for me.
Speaker 4: And where are you originally Rerisenally from? Like where did you go to high school?
Speaker 1: I went to high school in Texas. It's not a gimmick, but I was, well, you never know. I was born in Panama and then I was raised in Texas from three to twenty one, and then twenty one I moved to California, and I had done some naughty movies. You may have heard of a couple of them. I was on Shane's World. It was the first one. It was college amateur tour. It was when they had the reality based stuff and was coming out of Being Broslan So it was super new, and they were trying to get girls in college to do scenes that had never done scenes before. And a certain gentleman that worked for this company that I'm not giving him airtime, fucked them all.
Speaker 2: This is my show on any of theirs, but one thousand it was always my time.
Speaker 4: They were just in the way the way you built that, like you put a lot of work into to achieve that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Let is love.
Speaker 1: So we did a scene and seen that movie. I never thought I was ever going to do a scene again. I kept in contact with him, and then he hit me up like a month later and was like, hey, uh, a company called Bangbros. Wants to shoot you Like you can go to Florida blah.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. I know exactly then I and then I went on a flight to Miami and I fell in love with it all and the like glits, the glamb They put you in this fancy hotel, they pick you up on all these things. And I was like, well, fuck, like college is just not it for me.
Speaker 1: I can make what you know, wait that, I was like, hey, I can always go back to school, Like I'm going to do this and see what it is. So I moved to La a week later and Alex Taxes was born. But yeah, that was when I was twenty one. I'm thirty six now. I definitely it's it's definitely a change, I see. I feel like for me, it was about learning my sexuality and my like my femininity in a sense of being a woman and growing up in that because I never no one taught me any of that.
Speaker 2: Growing up in that.
Speaker 1: Even who teaches you, but nobody really like gave me a block. So it was I was always a sexual person, but I didn't have an outlet to do it. And I always was shamed before because they're like, oh, like we want a first date, and like I can't date somebody that I had sex with on the first day, I'm like, okay, but makes no sense, but all right bye. So it became one of those things that I was like, I'm going to use it in my advantage and I rightfully so and did it. And I you can't really say fuctuate at the top it in our job. Yes you can say you fuctuate to the top in a sense because as we are sexual athletes and that's what we do. And I feel like every year of what I've done was all sexual, like necessarily fantasies. But when people are like, what's your see like your sexual fantas like I've done them all, it just kind of made me kind of unleash those kind of things in a safe space that gave me like people to enjoy doing it with that were tested, that were like also the same like mindedness in me, and they weren't judgmental, like I felt like it was just a whole community that we were just kind of like we were just the same. We bonded because y'all in a sense like the fuck but.
Speaker 4: No, it is high as full and that's what it is, and that's what it feels like.
Speaker 1: Because it's really like a small community. Like people don't realize it because they're like, oh, pockets of.
Speaker 4: Some bullshit going on. They're at the end of the day like when.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many movies have you done? Okay, I'll give you so my mine's four hundred.
Speaker 4: Right when you say that, I'm like, I'm gotta be double halfway double double in a half that just to keep it one.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I mean to keep that sounds crazy, but my point is all that is that it's not like you would think, like, oh, that's a lot of people, but it's kind of generally the same people because it's the.
Speaker 3: Same thing because sometimes you all work with the same motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, no, no, I feel at that time, you know, I feel because.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you fucked everybody, fucked a small group of people that all like to fucking fuck.
Speaker 4: You all, But now I fuck that. We all got to check, cut the check. That's what it is. We working just like anybody else.
Speaker 2: Are you still doing stuff for companies or just trying to fans? Just my only thing, your only thing, your only.
Speaker 3: Thing, that is, because it's more than only fans. So that's why I say my only thing.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I don't. I haven't worked for a company over two and a half years.
Speaker 2: Like, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 4: I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, it hasn't been long enough, you know what I'm saying. And I was telling somebody that the other day, like, you know, cause it's like maybe four years, like the five years, I'm gonna be like I miss it or maybe I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can relate to that for myself.
Speaker 1: Mine has been like I haven't shot a scene it over four or five years, and I've only done my own my only fans, the only thing. But it's only by myself. So I don't miss working for companies. I had a great time doing it. But once you work for yourself, and do you.
Speaker 3: Understand, like, oh, I'm getting all this bread for myself, I ain't gotta like cut it. You cut me a check and walk away, and you didn't made all kinds of money off this ship.
Speaker 4: Now you understand.
Speaker 2: Still, I think I still would have done it regardless, because it does.
Speaker 4: Get to know, you have to get your name up, you have to get your brand things that you.
Speaker 2: Don't maybe want to pay for or do putting yourself out there.
Speaker 1: But I definitely feel after having the ownership level that only fans has given us as content creators, I feel like it would.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, you have to.
Speaker 3: Like this podcast situation, whatever, whatever I likeness developed over those years, we could just do our own thing.
Speaker 4: And that's that's a that's a beautiful thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What is your What else are you doing besides your only thing?
Speaker 4: Well, I just.
Speaker 2: Don't you didn't you start your own podcast?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I have a my podcast. Yeah, don't ask podcasts.
Speaker 2: I'm modest about it.
Speaker 4: Like no, no, I mean, you know, I'm modest about everything. Like I'm just I'm not you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We're on a podcast. Want to know more about me?
Speaker 4: Don't ask podcasts? Okay, my only fans is not Turner eighty eight slash that Turner you know, well not Turner slash only fans. But I view on for it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Don't ask podcasts? What kind of podcast is it? Or is it is? Are you the only Are you the host?
Speaker 4: Are you I'm the host? Definitely the host?
Speaker 2: You have by yourself you're doing it. Yeah, I can come on your show.
Speaker 4: So that's what that's what we do.
Speaker 3: So saying that, Okay, so she's saying on her that she's gonna come to my podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're showing your time, but I want to What you're doing.
Speaker 3: Is kind of like whatever you just same as what we're doing. Whatever we You're just conversation. No necessarily have to be sexu related. We know who you are, know who I am.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. We want to get deeper and dig a little deeper into what became of.
Speaker 2: That, how did that become and make a little deeper yet deeper with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just saying just.
Speaker 1: You know, it's about It's what I've always loved is about the business has given me a platform to continue to have my brand. I love Lexus Texas. I love everything that is given me and rightfully so to this one politics girl politician. You know, I had to hide from those people big shot you know, gave me those links, but they deleted Alexis Texas so they didn't like, you know, are kind and so they like hate them sex workers, So you gotta like hide behind them.
Speaker 3: That happened to me today Twitter, my snap and I just didn't even go back there no more. I don't have no Twitter, no snapchats. So if anybody and kind of any you definitely.
Speaker 2: Should have a paid snap shot fan.
Speaker 4: But I need to get back. I was just so upset that they really come on anybody doing some crazy ship.
Speaker 2: You are not me for that, Like you get all of it. That's what we do here at st if my management team, we're cleaning up.
Speaker 4: Okay, not this is It's just Instagram right now.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing I really fuck with my Facebook or whatever, but Instagram now turn to eighty eight.
Speaker 4: Other than that, it's not me, So don't even fuck with it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever sent a nude pic?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: While what I don't know some guys do what.
Speaker 4: I'm not the normal dude. I'm not the normal dude. Like why google that ship? Why would I?
Speaker 1: Ladies were interested in you, but then they're like, hey, I want a nude You're gonna be like, hey google that ship, google that, Like why would I would.
Speaker 4: Never send that? I think that's corny anyway, Like send me a picture of your dick, Like, no, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Like a whole dick pick?
Speaker 4: I don't know that's just not.
Speaker 2: You're not standing in the mirror taking naked picks. Have you ever taken one but not sent it? No truth?
Speaker 4: If you're paying for it, you paying for it, nigga, I'm all the way beat off. Let's go.
Speaker 2: You got that to.
Speaker 3: Open that ship up? You know what I'm saying, It's gonna cost you. I'm not just sending dick pit you get that ship off the internet? Are you acting the wrong person for that? That's like you somebody asked you send me a picture of your pussy, Like really I have, Like, what do we do?
Speaker 4: Google it now? Pussy all over the internet.
Speaker 1: Someone I'm intimate with. That is something I don't want it to be work related. So for me, I know, no, no, I get it, done it before. But no, this is like some random fans Like for people, I didn't say it random.
Speaker 3: No, your you know your situation. That's something different. That's so random. Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you. Have you sent a person I just pull up and pull my dick.
Speaker 4: Out where you are. I get on a plane, I'll fly the pull my dick, Like what are we doing?
Speaker 2: So you're flying to the pussy, I'm flying to the pussy never flown out the pussy, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Flown out. The pussy's.
Speaker 2: Flying out the pussy.
Speaker 4: Could be that Turner or Keith. I don't know whoever it is you prefer Keith. Keith is a cool dude.
Speaker 3: Keith was a cool dude way before that Turner was Is that your first? People don't understand that that's my name Keith?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I thought it was another.
Speaker 4: I was like, my name is Keith, It's not Egos. My mama name me Keith.
Speaker 2: See mine is a Lexis. So it's hard because I'm just Alexis.
Speaker 4: Oh so you are Alexis. They're still Alexis.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then when you put the Texas on there, and that's a whole.
Speaker 2: Nother motherfucker, you know, wild Ship.
Speaker 4: I know that's what I'm saying. You say Keith, we you know we Gucci, I'm saying that Turner, Then that's just a whole nother.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker sending any nude pictures.
Speaker 4: Keith is not Keif is like Keith or Nat Turner? Is that? Like I'm pulling up with the Dick.
Speaker 2: Fan story.
Speaker 1: Since you're a mail you go out, you get seen all the time in clubs. Are people or women just throwing themselves at you, and do you have like to like, how do you like heisman these people? And how do you know which ones to take home?
Speaker 4: Well, it goes both ways. Sometime.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell two different stories about that. It's one is the male perspective where I'm gonna tell a quick story where I was just talking to a female.
Speaker 4: She didn't know who I was or or what was going on with me. We just chopping it up, you know what I mean, And we didn't even get to the part of what you do, what you doing?
Speaker 3: Or we just what I hate that question and no, no, and that's cool with me, and I always answer it the same way because I can't get away with it at this point.
Speaker 4: I lied in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say, if you want to know what I do, it depends on what's going on right now right now.
Speaker 4: It's like what I do or what I've done. You got to ask the right question back.
Speaker 3: Then when I back when I was doing it, it was listen I do adup movies. Well, now I probably try to beat you in the head, like what you want to know what I used to do because I don't do it.
Speaker 2: No more technical but technically you're still but we all.
Speaker 3: Still just saying, ah, well, that just shows the story of you just always kind of still shy away from it at some point. But I'm always keeping one hundred with you at the end of the day. Whether I say I used to do it or I still do it, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: So because I don't what happened, we'll be talking.
Speaker 3: There's some dude to pull up and be like, Yo, I seen you in Big Booty eight and you was fucking that bitch and you was doing I'm like, they like that.
Speaker 4: I swear to you tis I think I know you.
Speaker 2: Have I seen you. I'm like, I don't know where do you know me from? Because I make them say it. I don't tell them. Oh yeah, I like this Texas you.
Speaker 4: I get that all the time. I get that all the time. I'm talking about the more.
Speaker 2: Aggressive Okay, So he's like, I saw you fucking.
Speaker 4: I know you.
Speaker 3: You had that before, Like you are you? I seen you in the movie you was fucking up. Not just where I know you from.
Speaker 2: I've had a really great resting bitch face.
Speaker 1: And most people are intimidated to say anything wild out of pocket. The most times We'll be at a convention and if they're drinking and they either usually it's like try to proposition. I'm like, do you want to get a punched in the motherfucking face? You got five seconds? Get the fuck out of my face, because for me, I'm like, tweet his own. That's not my thing. But the fact that you think that I can, you can come up here and come buy me bitch by no, I can't not happening.
Speaker 4: You don't want no ticket, no ticket, no ticket, nothing like we talking about. I got. I got a couple of racks for you. Was good, Like like, I know, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying, but I'm just saying as far as people, I'm like, okay, and so I always break it down. I'm like, hey, would you like that as someone? So that's your sister, your daughter, your mother. They're like, no, I said, so why the fuck.
Speaker 2: Are you saying it?
Speaker 4: Taking to a co worker? I know what you saying, but they.
Speaker 2: Don't, but now they do, so thank you for addressing.
Speaker 4: But no, it's just like I have to be real about my past is just it's too big. It became too big. It became too big. I didn't, like you said, I didn't plan on it being this big.
Speaker 2: And it's also something that you're not like that you're ashamed of, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like, but it's for me, it's always about I'm not a shame of It's about the approach and what that's going to bring afterwards. I mean, because then I'm like, I don't want to ask a lot of U or answer a lot of questions. I'm just trying to be like have fun like everybody.
Speaker 4: Whatever. Dude ship. That's why I came with that whole hashtag dude ship. Like I'm not I don't run, I don't wake up running around being that Turner Like I'm Keith, just a regular dude at the end of the day. Now, turn if you bring it out, I pull it out for you if that's what you want.
Speaker 2: So how did the story of like, how did you really get in from from Keith to Nat Turner? Like did you always were you just always like this? As far as a sexual like obsession, that's like you just fuck.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a sexual obsession and all to me, it was a money thing.
Speaker 3: Like I've been through a lot. I just came home from doing seven years in jail a year and a half later. I mean, I'm from New York and I moved to California to dou Pono. Don't know, nobody, don't know how.
Speaker 1: Shit come up with this idea when you were in jail and you're like I'm gonna try or you're just like let me take a woman. Just fuck it because I just got out and did this time like it's just a fresh start.
Speaker 4: Like how did No, it wasn't really an energy that I had in jail it because ship according to me, I was gonna come home just keep robbing and and motherfucking sticking motherfuckers up and whatever the case may be. But when I came home, I met a certain person that knew a certain person.
Speaker 3: And they was like, Yo, this is what we're doing. And I'm like okay, and then they showing me to check this is what we get paid doing it.
Speaker 4: I'm like wow. So it wasn't about me having sex or I'm gonna go fuck a bunch of chicks and all that. It wasn't about that. It was like this is what they paying people for.
Speaker 2: That, this is what I've been And you were coming back and forth for a while for a minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I kept what I was had going on. I mean, and then I'll say, you know what, fuck that, I'm moving and you're gonna pay me to have sex to do this, I'm pulling up. I'm pulling up the cap.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that came to.
Speaker 4: Had no name, just pulled up.
Speaker 3: So then we went back and forth with what the name should be, and we came up with that Turner and that Turner is a former slave, big black dude. I mean, I showed up and I thought that was a cool gimmick for me, you know what I mean, I'm getting my respirations and I'm getting I'm going in right now.
Speaker 4: So that's what it was at the point of that, and it went over a lot of people's head. They didn't even know what the fuck Nat Turner was. It was like, oh, Nat turn or whatever whatever. But then you know, at the end they started realizing what I got that name from. How it was. Not to say that I agree with everything he did, I mean.
Speaker 2: What everybody does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean, I'm not going along with some of the things that had happened in that real volt, but you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: So when you first started the industry, was it easy to like be welcomed into the industry? Do you feel like, uh, like there's people watching me, because it's something that people always think, like, well, how do you do it?
Speaker 2: Like, well, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And I always tell them the worst case scenario, because I'm like, hey, can you keep your dick hard if in the worst case scenario somebody ships all over you, or if somebody throws up on you, or if somebody tells you that they don't want to have come on their face, could you? And they're like no, And I said, it's not for you, because again is that the every day no, but worst case scenario. But you have to be like again, like when I say sexual acid, I don't mean it to be funny, but it is the truth. Because for men, why you guys do have longevity in the business, it's because you guys are up against a lot of things and you gotta say hard the whole time. And then as a director point, you're paying for time, this, that whatever. So not only are you supposed to be there to do your job, but they're like, hey already are you? Hey come Sean let's go, let's do it, and then if you don't, you don't know if you're coming back the next day so late.
Speaker 2: And so was it always like you're like, nah, this was just meant for me, or was there like some kind of like well in the beginning, how to get into to like actually make it to.
Speaker 3: Who you are now in the beginning that I didn't understand any of that. I wasn't aware of that particular pressure of like you said, oh it's tom. We didn't pay for make or we didn't pay for location.
Speaker 2: So they remember low key about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, not that they was low key about it.
Speaker 3: I just wasn't aware of the whole total I understand, like you understand when you first you don't know none of this.
Speaker 4: You don't know what how Yeah, you don't know this ship. You just you just whatever you like her. That's why I'm fucking okay, let's go. So you don't you don't you're not aware that in the beginning.
Speaker 3: At the point that I became aware of it, I understood it already, like, oh, I get it because I was pushed into a higher level. What justin Slay is the one that put me on you know, what I mean, And he was already at that level by that time, So what I just paid attention to what was going on through him because he was paying for that, so and I understood, like, Okay, that's how this ship works. So I had that crash course early in the game of how this ship worked and what it's really working.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Basically at the end of the day, it's like, nigga, fuck this before and shit, own your ship, take your money, pay for the production, and own it. Is what my whole premise coming into it was. So my thought, you know, my my story was a little different. I can't lie to you as far as just some dude.
Speaker 4: Coming off the street and just oh I want to do pulling on you might jerk him or just shoot you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like that with me. I understood what was going on and I went accordingly to that, you feel me, because so it was just a little different in my perspective.
Speaker 2: It was easier. But you also had somebody leading that you, that you trusted into that doing something that you wanted to emulate because he was doing he was so successful in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and because at the end of the day, you don't know that if you just coming in just being a performer, you don't know like, nah, fuck that I'm gonna pay somebody else to do this and I'm gonna get the bigger money at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: You don't know at the end, like when you first come, like you don't know that.
Speaker 1: It definitely helps to have somebody that's telling you valid information that it actually is you would think in their best address, like I also too, is like everybody's career and everything they do is different for each individual big based on their experiences. So for me, I came a bad experience, ever, and it's because of how I did come in. I kind of not that I was given a blueprint anything, especially with my ex, like he was in the industry for a long time, he was respected, so people.
Speaker 2: Didn't with me, you know what I mean, Like I mean, we've talked about it on other levels, but I don't need to be.
Speaker 4: Day.
Speaker 1: But yes, but if it wasn't, I will say for him he told me kind of in a sense and not even him even, but like I can't with you.
Speaker 2: That what it was, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I kind of got like I was kind of protected a little bit more than some girls didn't have that kind of person to kind of guide them in whatever way.
Speaker 4: And so like with you with like Justin is like if you didn't have Justine was benefiting his feelings. But anyway, I mean you can't talk about her.
Speaker 2: We could talk about it.
Speaker 4: No, I had come here to talk about that is so good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't care. I've talked about it at you. Hey, I'm you know this show also for me, this season has been about.
Speaker 1: Me being vulnerable and people have asked me questions too, and I sometimes wouldn't answer them. But at this point, I feel like it's only fair for private talk to get to know me as well. So you know, it's I'll take the pucking of the bear.
Speaker 4: That's what's up, people.
Speaker 2: Poking up the bear. So what's one of your secret fetishes?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you have any? Since you've been in the porn industry for a long time, do you live them out on? Your only thing? Is there's something you're holding out for.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's no secret fetishes.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are your fetishes? Currently?
Speaker 4: There's a fetish?
Speaker 2: I feel like I need more tequila for this. Give me the tequila, please.
Speaker 4: Yeah, another shot. You talking about fetishes and ship like.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't want a boy, y'all. I don't know what what is a fetish to somebody like me? What is at a dude like me?
Speaker 2: Like, but that's what we want to know.
Speaker 4: Twenty years of porno.
Speaker 2: But I myself, so my fetish. I still have a foot fetish. I love feet, like I think I hate feet. I love feet.
Speaker 4: Only feet I may love is a baby feet because there.
Speaker 2: Because they haven't walked anywhere.
Speaker 4: After three years old. I don't like your feet.
Speaker 2: After three that's a suck. While I'm being fucked is a favorite of mine. Damn.
Speaker 3: But you know what, No, to be honest with you, I would do that if I knew that turned you on. Even though I don't like fucking feet, I hate feet.
Speaker 4: I would do that.
Speaker 3: That's the type of dude I am. Let's talk about that. I am a pleaser, thank you. I am a pleaser.
Speaker 4: I don't like feet. But if you like, I was like it was like like that.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be like no, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, You're like fine, you would think nah if you put them in my face and you better have have them ships together, like come on, okay, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, but still that's even a minor thing. And then I before which I have it anymore, But I went through a pea fetish like I really just wanted like after sex, I like have take a shower with somebody, and for whatever reason, I wanted to pee on them and because it is what on them face face.
Speaker 1: I have I have peed on somebody's head, but it was after a scene and it was more to degrade him but like maybe not to grade him but.
Speaker 2: Powerful. Yeah, but it wasn't it wasn't filmed well I think maybe a BTS. But he asked for it, you know what I mean. I only do things when people asked for it.
Speaker 4: I never got pee on, but I peed on somebody.
Speaker 1: I mean you know, yeah, you know, but I only did it, but I only did it in the shower like because it was it was almost almost like it had nothing sexual to be going. It was more like the powerful like I don't know why, but that was like years ago.
Speaker 4: That's that's for you.
Speaker 2: I've told you too. I had thought or you just wanted to still used to thank you. You don't like feet, you like our pits.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this is that type ship.
Speaker 2: Do you like public sex? Yeah?
Speaker 4: If if.
Speaker 2: Not with somebody I've been with for years buteous.
Speaker 4: Oh I just met you or somewhere and we Yeah, that's cool, but we've been thegether for years. I'm like, man, let's just go home and fire.
Speaker 2: How much pussy gets thrown at you at the club?
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not gonna say.
Speaker 2: You are a liar. Do you have a roster then? Because I see you with different girls now? Is it just for the only thing?
Speaker 4: No, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm a cool dude, Like I don't don't, don't, don't. Don't think every girl you've seen, I could definitely know that.
Speaker 1: A lot of the ones are female friends, because you have that like I just know and then I know, but I know the ones that there were a little bit more like when you're really fucked up and like things are getting yeah, and then I don't see you for a while.
Speaker 2: Where are you not? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh sick?
Speaker 1: Oh I sound like a jealous ex girlfriend. Not really, I'm just one of those like I'm a cuckold. Maybe from the side on the Instagram, I'm like, what's not doing tonight.
Speaker 2: Nah. You know what's funny is we you're in Miami. I think we were at the same time.
Speaker 1: But I was leaving when you were coming, like just recently, and because my sister got married in Florida, and I went to Miami and to have some me time on the beach, and then I saw your story and then I was like the fuck I was leaving, but it was like them between and I was like, and you know.
Speaker 4: Why I went to New York. I just went home just to visit.
Speaker 3: It got cold and then it started to snow. I said, yo, I'll start looking up tickets to Miami. It's only a two two hour and twenty minute.
Speaker 2: Do you do you do somethin You're very.
Speaker 4: No, no, hell no. I looked at that ship and it said a ninety one way ticket to Miami and it was snowing. I said, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: Bring you to Miami. You can make money.
Speaker 3: And then I went there and ended up calling Sarah Jay and she was like, yo, oh you here, Oh go get tested.
Speaker 4: I got a scene for you.
Speaker 2: I was like, the cool thing about going to Okay, let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 4: And I did it. It was Harmonica Santiago from Brazil.
Speaker 2: She was I think it was a night I saw y'all do the shoot. I think I was there.
Speaker 4: We did it that morning. For that paid for the whole Miami trip plus more. So Now I'm like, so you only went out there for just because it was coal in.
Speaker 3: New York it was snowing, and then I got that. So it's a blessing, you know, I mean, it's a good that's a good look whatever.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had.
Speaker 1: A weird fan experience that you were either uncomfortable you made it have, like a situation happened.
Speaker 3: Well, I was the only situation, when I explained earlier, motherfucker come up and start talking crazy.
Speaker 2: But does that happen all the time? That was just that one time.
Speaker 4: It happens enough for me to be like, have you ever fought a fan? No, No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't let it go there unless they I mean they would have to definitely.
Speaker 2: Do something crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something crazy.
Speaker 3: If this was years ago, like I said, I came from some ship, But now I wouldn't let that happen.
Speaker 4: You would really have to violate me for me to go.
Speaker 3: In to you know what I mean, especially knowing you a fan and you're just acting crazy about being a fan.
Speaker 4: If it was just some straight disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Shit, I feel like very also, like it's very calming in a like either in a stern or whatever way that you're gonna be Like, I feel like they wouldn't overly accept like hey like to like fuck with you in that line in a sense because like you're either really you're super nice and inviting.
Speaker 2: To a lot of people. I feel like, don't poke the Maritana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically you got it right, So you being not Turner, people come up to you all these things.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been rejected for sex or to get with a woman?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: How does that?
Speaker 3: I'm going through that situation now where it's like I'm out of this. I don't do that no more, man Like, it's just it's just Keith.
Speaker 4: It's just Keith right now.
Speaker 2: But do you answer or do you introduce yourself as Keith Always?
Speaker 3: I've never in my life introduced myself to nobody as me being that Turner ever, the whole twenty years of me doing it.
Speaker 2: Never, I mean I don't ever like I think what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Why that, like when you go out are you doing.
Speaker 2: People see you all the time and like with with guys and stuff. So like you said, like you couldn't run from it. It's the same thing as when you say a woman you're lying to me. I thought you thought your.
Speaker 3: Name was not no, no, no, I've had that before. No no, no, you're right, I've had that before. Like I thought your name was no no, no, no, that's not my name. I mean my name not that.
Speaker 4: Oh. But if you want to call me that, that's cool. That's what you want. You want that, I mean you want to that for you.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you need a fun safe word, what would yours be?
Speaker 4: I don't have a fun safe word? Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Like sexually? You're in the bedroom and like maybe there's something.
Speaker 4: Like you know, putting you in a chocol like bitch, don't do that? Like what are you doing.
Speaker 2: Your choke holding bitches?
Speaker 4: Like what you do? Like what do you mean? Like hold on, stop, what are you doing? We don't do that? No, no, no? Do you go over tumbo shit.
Speaker 2: Like like in the scenes, you know you go over like no lists and like you don't like.
Speaker 4: You know, listens, but I've never had a know list you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm talking it with girls, but like when you're when they're like having sex with me and they're not in the industry, is they like do they know not.
Speaker 4: To do that?
Speaker 3: Without you don't do no listens any your personal not no list, but not no list.
Speaker 2: But things that they don't like, like off limits.
Speaker 3: Like I just pay attention, and I think that this is you know, this is science to all you dudes out there, real talk, like, you gotta pay attention. At the end of the day, the female is always going to tell you what she don't like or what she's into. It's up to you to really pay attention to that. If you're doing something that's not if she not feeling that, she's gonna let you know, I don't go fuck. It could be an elbow move to an eye wing, to a eye round that, it could be anything like. And that's what I've mastered in the time that because I did a lot of time in jail, and that was one of the things I linked onto is paying attention and understanding body language and how that works. It was just a bunch of science on it. And I looked up as much as you don't watch it.
Speaker 1: Magazines, were you were you watching or are you looking at the magazines and drinking off?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: No, you wasn't in the game. Then I'm a little older than you. Stop it.
Speaker 3: I was you wasn't you wasn't around you was No, it was no. Yeah, I'm about ten years older than you. Cut it out, you know what I'm saying. Okay, No, that wasn't whatever whoever it was, but it wasn't. Really, that's not even my point.
Speaker 4: It was just.
Speaker 3: Just normal body language and how you present yourself and how you looking at me right now like I can.
Speaker 4: I could tell you fuck with me, like real, I can tell you fuck.
Speaker 2: I look at you in the eyes.
Speaker 4: No, it's not that you're looking at me in my eyes. It's the way you're looking at me and my eyes. Okay, there's a whole lot of other shit going on other than you just looking at my eyes. Man, it's a lot going on right there. Look see and then how you just looked away just now. It's like I'm doing too much And see now I'm looking at your eyes a little too much now, so you have to take a second.
Speaker 2: To look away around something that you know.
Speaker 1: I may or may not believe all the way, but I'm gonna navigate until I believe what.
Speaker 4: I it's love.
Speaker 3: Love is love, Mama, Love is love is I'm just saying that's what I understood.
Speaker 2: You were very receptive of like people, So that's just yes.
Speaker 4: And it goes with sexual change.
Speaker 2: And I also spoke about this earlier too.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's not enough people like in the younger generation doing being just being aware of what it is because people don't care as much anymore. They just want instant gratification. Where before now it's like you're taking the time. It's like everything from like like how you approach a woman, from how you talk to her, how you take her, like take her on a day or even with your girl that are just friends, still paying for things or making her feel like a lady.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, it's just not like that.
Speaker 1: Where I feel like that's also to why I gravitate to people like yourself, is that you just have that genuineness of like that's just who you are as a man, and I don't think there's a lot of people who are as vocal as you in that sense and doing what you've done and being an advocate for.
Speaker 4: Just being you. I appreciate that and you know what. Also, the problem that I'm having right now I want to bring up is that having a situation like having a relationship, like a real relationship, it's not I don't think I'm believed because of what I've been through. Who I am. I don't know if you go through that as well. It's just like Noah, yeah, I'm really settled down. I don't care about.
Speaker 1: Are you dating apps or is it just something? But have you tried taught that date like people? Or are you just like how are you? Because it's me, it's like dating in general. I'm single and I can't go on dating apps because everyone either.
Speaker 2: Knows you either you and me. Again, I'm old school, like somebody organically or no, like in a situation like that. But it's awesome is where now? It's like.
Speaker 1: Where I'm at in my life. Also, the people that I surround myself with is I don't invite people to like make me feel bad about what I've done in my past because it doesn't define who I am. I'm only that's part of what my life. But there's so much more to me than that, even if I still currently doing there's so much more to people that I feel like I don't put myself in that like pigeon thing, so I don't feel like i'd attract people like that or I just don't invite it. And for me also, what I've had to learn personally is the whole like when does Alexis Texas end? And when does Alexis begin? Because when I was trying to date in my personal life and like being intimate was weird for me because I didn't want to be too much or I didn't want to be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh are you acting? Are you faking? And I'm like, you know what I mean? And I'm like no, like I you know what I mean? And I never want it to be that, or I wouldn't be at first, I wouldn't send pictures or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then they're like do you even like me? And I'm like, I don't want to sound like sell this that's your love language and I'll do it more made to five.
Speaker 4: Other people too, but is personally maybe this outfit you didn't put on, the thing just is just for me, but for me, I haven't. So we talked about the earlier.
Speaker 2: I get it, But for me personally in my personal life, I do not ever ask for Dick pics. I do not want.
Speaker 1: I think, for I think it's only as I for and call it sex or whatever, but I think it's more of a female thing. And it's like we do not think it's to be naked, but be more enticing like maybe a picture whatever.
Speaker 2: But I don't think dudes. I think it's just it's just weird, like I don't want to. I don't want. And then maybe because people said, but my thing is maybe because I get dick picks from my fans.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, wha can send any random dick, like you know that's my dick? He gets a birthmark on that.
Speaker 2: Know that it's your dick. I know Dick's I don't know.
Speaker 4: But I mean if you know me, if you know me, you know my dick.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, if it's some random person send you a dick pic, how you know that's his dick?
Speaker 1: Because I mean back in I mean, well there's a lot of things Instagram, there's on there, there's dick pics all the time.
Speaker 2: Have you seen You're gonna no, no, But.
Speaker 3: How you know that's this particular person that's saying he could just had somebody else dick and send.
Speaker 1: That to you, trying to think. No, okay, so only one time and it wasn't a dick pic. They sent me a video of the masturbating, which is really hot.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's different. You see him.
Speaker 1: That was definitely sexy. That's I actually reminisced. It didn't like the person. Doesn't matter about the video.
Speaker 4: Oh it just how how was it? How was camera angle? It was a.
Speaker 2: Jordan, I don't know, turn out the time. I have no interest in that person anymore at all in life, but I just have a great.
Speaker 4: Du like that. You like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like that. What is the best advice that you think you've ever gotten?
Speaker 4: And stay out of the way. Stay out of the way the fun out of the way. Do you do that?
Speaker 3: Be humble, don't let nothing really get to your head about whatever kind of success you got in anything, and.
Speaker 4: Try to be try to be happy, you know what I mean. Try. That's all you can do is try. I'm not I mean ship ship don't work out sometimes at least try at least I try, like I tried, so.
Speaker 3: I I think that's the best advice that you know what I mean. I will boom and rang on to anybody else. Just try to stay out of the way, try to be humbled, try to be happy.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you could try all those three things, I think that should have pop off for you. Real talk, it'll pop off for you.
Speaker 2: If people came with the warning label, what would yours be?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Take me seriously.
Speaker 2: If I say I'm feeling you like that, I feel like that's something's happening right now in your life. Someone not taking you seriously out there or not your man.
Speaker 4: Talk to them and.
Speaker 2: Take you serious.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling you like that.
Speaker 3: I think that's what my yeah right now, because you know that the Warner label will change. If you ask me that a year ago, it will find it was something different.
Speaker 2: But do you think now that's what that's your winning label? Okay? Do you think there's anybody and the versus that could beat jay Z?
Speaker 3: And if so, who, I don't think nobody, because I mean, and that's just me because at the end of the day, I've always been a jay Z fan, even when Biggie was around, the pot was around all that. And you know this was really during my incarceration times. Yeah, from like seventeen to twenty five, I was locked up so I kind of missed that whole little era because that was from ninety four to like two thousand and one or something like that. And I always throughout that time been a jay Z fan. I'm still a jay Z.
Speaker 4: Fan, and jay Z all the way at the end of the day, he went as far as any of them did.
Speaker 3: God bless their their death. We never know what how far they would have been if they it was still alive. But I think I always felt that jay Z would be where he is today at that time. So my my little vision was right, and I always been a jay Z fan. So I say, jay Z, if that's what the question was, like.
Speaker 4: I just went into a whole like like nah, that nigga jay Z.
Speaker 1: But if you could have a celebrity threesome, what would be or who would it be?
Speaker 4: I'm old school and then she's still looking good right.
Speaker 3: Now, Like come on, I was the original rat lyric of Who's the baddest like and every rat lyric like other than Hull Mary and.
Speaker 4: You said three way right, I need chicks? Right me think, let me who's that? And then I need three? I deserve I deserve two more. And I know what I'm saying, because you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Selfish, that means too more.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna have to say I'm a surprised y'all with the Jada picket, right that was me? Like back then, we're talking about my you know what? Yeah, yeah, I want to entanglement with that. And and then I'm gonna go somewhere I'm gonna suck y'all up again with like some Angela Baskett ship. Okay, we're gonna take all these years back though, when we ain't talking about current them. We're talking about them them, you know what I'm saying. So we're talking about current ages. And then we're probably gonna have to switch.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a celebrities sled.
Speaker 4: Into your damn Yes, of course I have.
Speaker 1: But I'm not going do you slide back? All right, I'll let you plead the fifth on that one. But we're gonna take a little bit of a break.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play truth with Texas when we get back. I can't wait. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Love? All right?
Speaker 1: All right, we are back and we are ready to play truth with Texas. So truth with Texas is a game we play here at Private Talk where there's four cards. Each ACE is a different suit, and each suit is a different type of question. Are you ready to play? We're gonna go through all of them. I know you've got that blunt for you, so you tell us all the fucking gems. Don't hold back.
Speaker 4: Love is love, She's adapt.
Speaker 2: Its hashtag, She's.
Speaker 4: I love that I appreciate.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 4: He of.
Speaker 2: Clubs is a kinky question. Questions are you ace?
Speaker 4: Is the kinky questions?
Speaker 2: Well, see, ace is always They're all going to be aces.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to know the rules. I'm just playing alone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So the rules are you're going to sit there and listen to fucking because that's what we do, all right. Kinky questions here is what's your favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: So you like to start your day off? But you ever have sex before you go to a set? If you'd like to have sex in the morning, yo.
Speaker 4: Before you go to a set. If you that professional, then you can get away with that. Sure?
Speaker 2: Are you that professional?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, hell yeah, I became that professional. I wasn't in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Professional means to them out there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it just means you could still get hard, do your job, and come again later like I would never the problem like say we chilling them up.
Speaker 4: Say if it's my girl, say if it's not whatever, I'm with a girl chilling and all that.
Speaker 3: I want to never told her we can't have sex this morning because I work later on at.
Speaker 4: Three o'clock or whatever.
Speaker 3: Although maybe that might be a more professional way to do it, because I think as you go along it probably be harder to get away with that, But that just wasn't my thought in the beginning, like I'm gonna have my fun in the morning and then go to you.
Speaker 2: Were greedy with it, basically.
Speaker 3: Or I could go to work, definitely go to work and then come home and still do my thing with whoever I'm with or whatever the case.
Speaker 4: That's for sure. It might be questionable.
Speaker 3: Maybe I work at twelve o'clock, it's eight o'clock in the morning, like let's just chill out.
Speaker 4: But when I come home, I got you. That's for a fact. I could say that.
Speaker 2: You can say that bondage, yes or no. Do you do those types of scenes.
Speaker 4: I will do the scene in my personal.
Speaker 1: Hands, tie me up, handcuffing anybody, have you if you want to be handcuffed.
Speaker 3: I'm a pleaser. I'm a pleaser, so don't do nothing to me that it's not pleasing me. I'm not doing that. If it pleases you, then I will do that. So I will tie you up if that pleases you. But it don't please me to be tied up, So let's not I'm not doing me.
Speaker 2: Paraph of everything. It's like you're down for whatever sexually.
Speaker 1: If somebody brings it to the table, you're willing to try with that partner if you want to do it. If they say, hey, I want to be tied up, or hey I want you to do this to me, you're like willing to do those things.
Speaker 2: But you're not the one saying, hey, bitch, I'm going to tie you up, or hey I'm going to do yeah. Yeah, I just want to do what please.
Speaker 4: You're here, I'm pleasing, I'm pleasing. Yeah yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Most the only thing I will I honestly only think I will prefer anything sexually.
Speaker 4: If you ask me what I prefer, anybody will deal with me.
Speaker 3: Know that.
Speaker 4: Keep your heels on.
Speaker 2: I have Is it because you don't like feet and you want them to have shoes on it.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're right. I never looked into that part. What I need, I need, I need for that. No, that's that's the thing. Right now, they say the white girl dirty air Force ones. That's the joke right now.
Speaker 2: You're definitely dirty.
Speaker 4: You gotta be dirty in air Force ones. And that's the style. I get it. But no, whatever, that's no, that's that's what they say. I ain't gonna you going to the dark web. You gotta go to the dark web. Yeah, but no, I'm serious. I just heard that the other day when he said this is not I swear to you. I'm gonna look it up. IM gonna show you. I'm gonna show you where they said that about. Because I was told that dirty air Force woms.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like I know the answer, but I need to ask you what it was good.
Speaker 4: Let's shake good.
Speaker 2: Have you ever fake orgasms?
Speaker 4: How could I fake a Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like you act like you can't, like you came because you weren't gonna in your personal No. No, i've heard this is a thing. I didn't think it was a thing when somebody told me it was because they said that they were are you going to come? And they just because they were too.
Speaker 4: And I'm the master of not wanting to come, and I will not fake a orgasm.
Speaker 2: I just stopped, so you'll just say, hey, I'm not coming.
Speaker 4: No, I won't say nothing, don't come.
Speaker 2: But do they think you came?
Speaker 4: She's so knocked down, she not even knowing if I came or not. She's like, I'm like, you didn't stop. Yeah, they don't know if I came or not. Anyway, I guess it's.
Speaker 2: Not a great question for sexual athlete layers.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, And I have to keep that in mind. Yeah I am a little different, but no.
Speaker 3: And the only time I've ever been asked that was from a private situation with another professional.
Speaker 4: She was like, so you're not gonna come, Like, oh, don't worry about it. She's like, she questioned me, She's like, you didn't come, Like I don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Who says I'm good?
Speaker 4: But it's not as a professional, It's like it's not like it's not like no, no, it's not like you didn't.
Speaker 3: Because I've trained myself so long and so hard not to and no, because of my profession.
Speaker 4: So I trained myself, Like.
Speaker 2: What is your profession?
Speaker 4: Sir, I'm a fucking pawn. Stuff. I like that.
Speaker 2: That was so New York.
Speaker 3: I love it, conform stuff. But so I had to program myself so long not to that it just spilled into just.
Speaker 4: Not to like I don't have to.
Speaker 2: They're conscious and not.
Speaker 4: No, I understand. It's like I ain't do it enough to make him come. I get it. That's not the point with me. I'm different.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's not the point.
Speaker 1: With either, because even like I also had with one of my former guests, we're talking about like sometimes when you either match weight too much, you can't come like regularly because you're like desensitize on ust that it like takes more for you to like come from a dick. So you have to like kind of like you know, stop doing it so much before you No.
Speaker 3: No, you right, that's that makes all the sense of the world. No, I can still come if I want to, but it's not and I normally do. Don't get me wrong, like I will come on. I'm just saying I'm just understanding that the motherfuckers that completely don't I will come on, like I won't. Okay, you advocate, Yeah, I'm gonna come advocating right now, but because I'm gonna come, yeah, come.
Speaker 2: Advocator right here, guys, private talk. We have a special guest to come navigator as all.
Speaker 3: And then anybody want to ask for advice about coming too early?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what do you think about it?
Speaker 4: Well, just come again.
Speaker 2: Some people can't do.
Speaker 3: That, That's what I'm saying. But I don't have the concept of that, you know, I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's really no. I get it, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: I just what's the weirdest thing you've seen a coworker to prepare themselves for a scene?
Speaker 4: Yo? Looking at a port on? Yeah, he had a fucking looking at a porno like, yeah, just looking at it, at a porno looking at a video of a looking at a scene or some other say whatever he felt like. And I was like, all right, fuck, is that's how you feel? I'm saying the chick right there naked or just looking at her, but whatever, I don't know. I just I don't know. I don't I don't go against none of that because do what you gotta do. You know what I'm saying, This ship is not easy.
Speaker 2: You've ever been caught masturbating.
Speaker 6: Truth, I'm pretty sure I have, but it wasn't one of those old ship just kept going and it was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 3: It was the one time I thought sure he was on a period. So I went to the I remember this was a minute ago. I went to the living room like sucking, and then she came out of the room like, hey, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: There's been plenty of girls that's been mad. I think it's because it's a video of me. I think at the end of the day, that's what they're mad about. The video of what of me fucking somebody Like I watched my own ploy.
Speaker 4: You feel mean like that particular moment.
Speaker 2: I think that's what that would make sense insecurity?
Speaker 4: Are you watching yourself sucking these other bitches?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, that's how I get out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna watch somebody else like what you want me to do? That?
Speaker 2: I like it? All right? Next card.
Speaker 4: Heart, it's all.
Speaker 2: You know that happens. And then sometimes you just sit here you don't listen to the rules. But we're gonna get it right. So what we're gonna do is, would you consider yourself a romantic.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's the most and more and even more romantic when I'm pushed in that direction, like.
Speaker 2: What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 3: Damn, I don't think I've done it yet because no, no, because it like it goes back to earlier what we were saying, like I'm ready.
Speaker 4: For some a different situation in my life right now, so.
Speaker 3: And I don't think it's being reciprocated because of my past and my history and who I am, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like, Okay, I want to be in a relationship. Okay, cool it up. And it's like, no, you don't cut it out. No you not, turner, you ain't. You ain't trying to just fuck.
Speaker 2: I think it's all. That's the thing of living in it's if you really truly feel like that, and it seems that you do.
Speaker 1: You just have to keep saying that that's what you want, and if the other person doesn't reciprocated, then that's not the one.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have to pressure somebody.
Speaker 4: No, no, and that's what I'm not gonna do.
Speaker 1: It's not the pressuring, but even just to show that you're serious. It's that for me, is that if you can't understand where I've come from and all of that.
Speaker 2: What that brings, it entails. It comes with a lot because even though you're not shooting anymore for other companies, you shoot for yourself and you your own business. But but you are a business and you are like, no, you're a brand, stop for anything whatever, because you've created that, because that's who you are.
Speaker 1: So I believe that intentionally that somebody who is supposed to be in your life is going to accept all of you for who you are. But it also takes change. It also takes environmental change of things that you do that you'll run into people that are quality people and not just because it's quantity based.
Speaker 4: And to be honest with you, it's not like I haven't had that.
Speaker 3: That's one of the things that I can stick my guns to throughout this whole situation of me doing this.
Speaker 4: I've never had a problem with having.
Speaker 3: A relationship and that's never been an issue regardless of what I've done. I'm blessed to be able to say that, But I think I just wasn't ready then. Now that I am ready, it's like it's a little different with you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's also too, And it's one of those things that there's sometimes lessons you have to learn in that is that when you thought you were ready before or you did it. And you know, the vice versa of that is.
Speaker 4: The feeling about that you're just stepped up then.
Speaker 1: But not even that you could go back and should have whatever. But it is your timing is your timing is everything so right now? But you also need to feel that sometimes just because we want something doesn't mean we get it immediately. It means that we work hard for those things and that we just keep pushing it every day is another growth of what that is, and then eventually we get what we want because we've seen the flip side of it and also the interm of being by yourself. It doesn't just be like one day like oh I want somebody. It doesn't work like that. You know, there's substance to it. If that's what you want, a lasting relationship and not just scraps.
Speaker 2: Because somebody's saying that they like you, and that takes time, facts, and it also takes boundaries and knowing your career.
Speaker 4: I could want that today, but that could never happen for another.
Speaker 1: Ten people wanted that with you before and they thought they were going to get that, but it didn't happen. So maybe ten times you're gonna have to see that that sometimes that that flip side. Is that how we really learn lessons to move differently because we all want the end, you know the same thing at the end. We want someone to love us, to have to share with us, and to grow with us, and to accept us and be seen and you know who we are authentically and not because we need to change because of something else, of what people want to perceive that.
Speaker 2: We used to be.
Speaker 4: Yes, gucciese, just keep it moving, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We started thinking about some romantic ship because that lady's coming around the corner or not? All right? Have you ever had a bad booty call story?
Speaker 4: What's a bad woody called story that you didn't get it?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe they got maybe.
Speaker 4: Or maybe you didn't. You wasn't up for you for the job your story.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've got.
Speaker 3: Bad thing is is like anybody else, Man, I'm gonna keep it one hunted with you.
Speaker 4: It's sometimes it it just don't work out, meaning didn't get hard.
Speaker 2: Hard thinking hard, all right? Next card.
Speaker 4: Like next com is going the ac diamonds.
Speaker 2: Theme A said, diamonds, it's a spicy question.
Speaker 4: We all go through that.
Speaker 2: What's the most embarrassing moment sexually?
Speaker 4: I think that's the same thing. We're gonna answer that already.
Speaker 1: Right, your longest, right, your longest you've ever gone without sex?
Speaker 4: Jail. But I was like, yo, what the fuck is going up?
Speaker 2: That's a good.
Speaker 4: On the bathing on the mother. Even though I heard it before that time, it sounded like it was coming from outside. But anyway, Yeah, I guess that would love onto the same situation bad time sexually. It was and and and the situation was bad time you haven't had sex? Oh oh, we on that. I'm still telling myself. Yeah, okay, I'm not perfect.
Speaker 3: Funk out of here, so what get out my fucking face. But listen, the longest time would have to be jail, Tom, Like I said, I did seven years at one point in jail at one time. Yeah, get no pussies. Yeah, that would be you have it, there, you have it, you keep it.
Speaker 1: One on top five porn stars, I don't have a top five because that ship is who do you like to work with the most.
Speaker 3: No, It's like it is like a it's a lot of research on the have to do to really to really to really honestly answer that, you know what I mean, Like it's okay research. I got to hire a team of motherfuckers and just you know, look up who I've been all over the world with this show.
Speaker 2: Is somebody you haven't worked with that you want to work with? M mister International cock Lexus Texas, Lexus Texas in the building. Are you saying that because I'm sitting in this.
Speaker 4: Scene, I don't know, some some chick name six, baby, No, that would be one. You would definitely be in the top what eight or so or so five? You said five would be in the top five?
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 4: I think the one I really had wanted the work one and I ended up working with several times was Bella Donna.
Speaker 3: I think at the time of me coming in, somebody that was in before me. If we're talking about people that came after me, you're definitely in that top five.
Speaker 2: And is definitely one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she yeah, we legends. That's that's my people's are.
Speaker 3: She put a whole lot of checks in my pocket, so you know, I gotta show love to her and she always said that I was one of her favorites at the time.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure she had several favorites, but I was.
Speaker 3: As far as yeah, yeah, fact facts, and I'm trying to think of I mean, I could give a shout out to all a whole lot at that era, at that time. I mean, we got a shout out Isler Fox, this is my baby mother. We have a fourteen year old son together.
Speaker 2: How is that co parringing relationship?
Speaker 3: We're cool. It was rough at times, but it is what it is. He's He's fucking look like a grown man now.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: Just doing even then over the time, just seeing now that he's like a little man, like you know what I mean, It's like he just grew. It's like seeing someone like a year and oh, it's just a whole that's a dynamic.
Speaker 3: He came out the room one day and I'm like, Yo, it's just a whole nother motherfuckers. Like he walked in the room and came out ten minutes later. I'm like, dang, he look like a whole other person. That's how fast he's growing.
Speaker 2: You had to talk with him of who not Turner is or he knew.
Speaker 4: That since he was six seven years old. He knew that.
Speaker 3: Like, every time I take him somewhere, it's like, why everybody want to take a picture with you?
Speaker 4: Why everybody's saying Nat Turner? Who was Naturn?
Speaker 3: So I had to immediately explain to him who that was and that whole dynamic, especially since his mother was just as big as I was. It was like he had to know that early and so and he just now he just laughs at it.
Speaker 4: And you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think communication is like, you know, I don't have children, but it's always been for me. People always like what is when you have kids? When they say, I'm like, well, I think that I would be a good parent enough to educate and tell them.
Speaker 3: That it'd be easier for you because I was still active at the time he was growning up.
Speaker 4: But you at that point, obviously when I had a.
Speaker 1: Step a little different and he and he was in my life, like you know, he was young too, and people would come up to me for pictures and I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: He wasn't my kid, but he also was my child.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 1: So that was the only taste of it. But it wasn't you know, a personal like that thing. So I understand on that level, but it was for me it was like time and place. I was like, if you know, if you have.
Speaker 2: A child, whatever, I'm not trying to take pictures like that, Like you know, you also have a personal you know, like respectful and you know it's in a different manner and people have pulled me aside.
Speaker 1: Cool, but it's a whole approach about what it is. But again too you can't deny and again unfortunate is the world that we live in. Is the female to the male perspective of what that is.
Speaker 4: To like you because you know, yeah that was my little daughter. Yeah, no, I feel you. It's just the dynamics it would have been.
Speaker 2: Like that cliche. I mean, sex is definitely more aggressively.
Speaker 1: Denily more acceptable now, but I think the gender separation is still evening itself out. I think it's on its way or whatever, and something is over and embellished and certain things.
Speaker 2: But I think that those are.
Speaker 1: When I when we when I talk to fellow coworkers, so like yourself is like there's so many things as like being in the industry that I do love of certain things with them sometimes just because of safety and like how far do you go in? And then how far do you I have all the security that's not inviting either, So it's like.
Speaker 2: Give and take of what that all means? Oh baby, luber spit. Mhmm, you heard what I said. Luber spit. How do you do what you have?
Speaker 4: It's hard? No, yeah, that's when you get stuck. That's cut, cut.
Speaker 2: Cut, you choke on it, spit and then you just.
Speaker 4: Well that's you. I ain't choking on nothing.
Speaker 2: Make the person choke on it, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Take that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, let's sit here, talk about some ship nasty? What are you talking about now?
Speaker 4: Still some ships still be nasty to you?
Speaker 2: Have you had?
Speaker 4: No, it's just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, but someone's spinning on you is going to be.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I'm not saying nobody spinning on me.
Speaker 2: No no, no moment on my pussy, spit on my whatever. But the spit in my mouth is my one. Don't do it.
Speaker 4: See what I mean? It's still some things that's still nasty to you.
Speaker 3: Choke somebody because there's somebody looking at you like something could be nasty to you what do you mean? No, something still can be like you have, We're all gonna have fluids on us. It's from the start. Fluence is involved. Are you going on certain particular influences? I mean certain particular fluids. It's just not three times, yeah, have like certain fluids.
Speaker 4: It's not what you.
Speaker 2: Really want wording all day now.
Speaker 4: You could spit, but don't spit on me. You spin on the dicks, spin on your pussy, the spit at me or spit like I'm gonna choke you after that, like, okay, yeah that don't challenge me and nothing. No, no, you're gonna spit on me. You must want it to get choked.
Speaker 2: I would never spit in someone's face, spit on your dick.
Speaker 4: It's okay, cool, Okay, my bad, My bad, I was bad. I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: You want you don't want these hands.
Speaker 4: Now we got into some ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, Ace of space is a naughty question.
Speaker 1: The last card? Hey, it gets turned off. I think I just found it. Why do I always go to the one right?
Speaker 3: No, you might not have because I'm gonna go back to something I've told you that I do like, and then it's not the biggest turnoff. Definitely bigger turnoffs than this. But like I said, I do have a hell fetish. So it's like, at at some point I don't see them hells pop whether we going out, we just haven't set whatever we're doing.
Speaker 4: If you're not a hell person.
Speaker 2: So if you're wearing Wearforce ones every time you go out, it's a no.
Speaker 3: What if they have dusty heels, I'm not showing up rather dusty hills.
Speaker 4: No hells, you have some.
Speaker 3: We can work that out. And if it's that deep, I cop them for you, you know what I mean? Like, you know what I mean, go hell shopping.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 2: But have you ever suggested that because you never saw the heels on.
Speaker 4: Someone be like hey, let's yeah, I do that little hen in there, Like mom, like we could go get you some hells? Like I mean, she's like, I'm looking for the back door after that. You know what I'm saying, I'm looking out the back door after that.
Speaker 3: So I have a hell fetish. I'm in the hills. I'm not saying walk around all day every day with your hills. I understand flats is important, sneakers.
Speaker 4: Is that? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I'm not even saying put a whole elaborate outfit on, just neked with some hills on.
Speaker 4: I'm Gucci, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm good with that mile high club. Yes or no?
Speaker 4: Well, like hot sex on the plane? Yes?
Speaker 2: Commercial or a private?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Commercial? Private?
Speaker 4: Na? It was? It was commercial.
Speaker 2: It's okay, but Delta my Southwest? Yeah, Well do you seem so shameful about it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, because I'm thinking about the time that it happened. I was like, Okay, we really pulled that off, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't. That was the part about it. I just met her on the plane. I was on my way to Atlanta. I was on my way to Atlanta from here from Cali. She was from Cali. It was really one of them real empty planes where it was just like nobody on a plane.
Speaker 2: And did she know who you were? You were just vibing.
Speaker 4: She didn't know who I was. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Keith too, I get that, But how do you get to fucking I get like maybe a hand drop blow drop, cool fucking.
Speaker 2: And a stranger I need tell us, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I think that Okay, we gotta go further toward Nat Turner.
Speaker 3: That that happens a lot, So I can't speak for the average person with something like that happens. It doesn't surprise me anymore. Not to say that that I expect it to happen, but it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It won't. It won't shock, it won't shot me to the point where I won't function in that situation. Cool like on some yeah, it'll be like yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it won't start on me.
Speaker 3: Not to say that I'm expecting it and it happens all the time, but when it when it because you can fuck it up if you're not you sed to that, you can fuck.
Speaker 2: It all over your environment a or just getting caught or what that means. It's a lot of factors. People get it's ahead game.
Speaker 4: A lot of people on this plane like wait a minute, what you're doing? No? You? Yeah? What is that? Oh? Real?
Speaker 3: And it's easier for the female because you don't have you already around you up here and you just want.
Speaker 2: To I have to be allowed, but there I feel like, but we're more like we're going to get caught.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, no, no, no, it's way more pressure on the dude. Come on, it's way more pressure on the on it.
Speaker 2: Were you sidemished? Were you spoon?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: It was a spoon little situation because we were trying to duck.
Speaker 2: Was there a blanket involved? Was there a blanket over you? Was a blanket and spoon.
Speaker 4: So I have to make sure that ship went a little fast, but it was a long flight.
Speaker 2: How long was the fast minute? Thirty? No, no,