Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donnie Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. What's going on, buddy much?
Speaker 2: Buddy?
Speaker 1: I like your glasses today. I can see myself in.
Speaker 2: Then stole them from bring Kenny. Wow, stolen goods here, look stolen goods. It was several millions. A guy, he left them on a table. Came the end of the night, they were still there. I took him Wow. And they're not very good sunglasses. They're not very familiar, like inflexible, the little nose things.
Speaker 1: That must have been when it was rough going for Brentain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know he was only winning twenty five k's and there.
Speaker 1: Was that before he won the Auzzy millions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so were used before?
Speaker 1: Yes, so yeah, you know that's kind of when it started to come all the way back up for mister Kenny, who I have not seen yet the summer.
Speaker 2: Have you? No? I have not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, fun show today, We're going to hit on a whole bunch of winners, four of them to be exact. You got Ryan Hoenig coming out in first place in the ten K Dealers Choice Championship. You have Michael Lavin taking home the shootout at the OK Corral, the fifteen hundred dollars No Limit Shootout. Scott Bowman won the two K no limit hold them extended for one day, but still got the job done. Zachary Zerett won the fifteen hundred dollars PL eight and what else twenty five K six Max is getting close to a final table. Plans to stream that tomorrow. We'll touch on who is still in You get the fifteen hundred dollars Badugie is nearing the final table. You have the ten thousand dollars stud Championship kick Off. Colossus is rolling along. Today was day one, see which is the third of four starting flights, Yes, penultimate great word? What else is cooking around the horseshoe and Paris will take a look. We'll also see what's coming up tomorrow and then or i should say today, today, today when people are listening to this, And then a couple of bones to pick. I'm not sure one's a bone to pick, definitely. The other one is more and they're both my things, and the other one is more of just kind of all out a call out. Yeah, so you know what we'll get into those as we go during the show. If you want to play free online poker, I would highly encourage you to check out play poker Go. With play poker Go, you get the thrill of authentic online poker anytime anywhere, from casual games to action packed tournaments. We've also been mentioning the newly law launched no Gamble No Future themed sitting goes. I would I would check those out as well. They do feature the wheel of Gain. With play poker Go, you can compete against real players from around the globe, real players like Tim like myself. He plays his tram stop. I play as Brosco. So if you see us out there, you know you can. You can, like throw drinks and stuff across the table, throw us some stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm always throwing stuff all over the table.
Speaker 1: And you can play against players like us, real players for free, completely free. Hone your skills, make new friends, and enjoy the authentic poker experience that you love. Explore play poker Grow today on web iOS and android. Deal yourself in now at play poker go dot com. First winner Ryan Honig ten k Dealer's Choice and boy did he let it be heard that he won this tournament. Not often do you see celebrations, you know, shows of emotion like you got out of Ryan Hoenig in a ten K championship event, especially a ten K mixed games event. Now you might see it and let's say ten K six Max Nolanan hold him ten K plo, something like that, but you rarely, if ever see it in these ten K Championship mixed events. But Ryan Hoenig, you know, jumped over into the arms of his rail, was doing a lot of hugging, cheering, screaming, LFG all that sort of stuff as he takes down the ten K Dealers Choice tops a one and fifty two entry field. He won more than three hundred and fifty four thousand dollars. He beat Dylan Smith in heads up play, Phil Sternheimer got third, Dario Aliotto got fourth, Matt Vangrin fifth, Brandon Can't do six, and Adam Friedman almost did it again. This guy, three time champion of this event, ultimately busted in seven in the place.
Speaker 2: That would have been.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's an incredible run to get to seventh in this type of field. And you know Adam Friedman's ability to perform in the ten game to his choice. He is just it's it's almost you. You just wouldn't believe it at this point, Like if we were to tell you like this happened, I mean, I don't know how you would believe that. Ryan Honig feels like it was only a matter of time before he won a bracelet in his career. Kind of one of those up and coming players that probably not a lot of players or a lot of people out there have heard about, but.
Speaker 2: Had a second two years ago in the ten K PLO eight Championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, very good mixed game player, somebody who was on our radar for twenty five K Fantasy. He was drafted last year, he got drafted again this year. You know, I would have loved to have him, have had him on our team, but you know, it didn't work out that way with how the bidding went. But Ryan Honig is one of those guys that you know, I could see following in the shoes of let's say Benny Glaser for example. You know that type of player, you know, probably quite overlooked by a common poker audience member, but somebody that is very deserving of the spotlight and is an extremely good mixed game player. So I would assume that you know, Honing is going to start just racking up the bracelets, especially when it comes to these these mixed game events, and when you pocket three hundred and fifty four thousand dollars, it also helps boost your bangal so that you can get in there and blast away. Probably somebody that I would also deem as. I mean, I know, right now, it's it's early and a lot can happen, but don't be surprised if Ryan honigwitz player of the year.
Speaker 2: I'll just say that, Wow, it's a big sigment.
Speaker 1: I mean, he couldn't win another mixed game bracelet, a ten K championship event, the twenty five k HO or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know how you just showering Benny glazes.
Speaker 1: No, No, Beny's obviously the favorite. Y. We've already discussed this. Benny is the clear favorite. It's not even close. But you know, I'm just saying, don't be surprised if you know, Ryan Hoenigg like wins another one, or maybe he gets two or three final tables. You know, what if what if Benny's summer goes sour? You know, I saw that he won't be going back to back to back because he busted the ten k stud So you know the door is open for Ryan Honig. We head back to the outlined yesterday. How two years ago it was Chad east Ledge who won those two ten k dealers those two Dealers Choice tournaments very early in the summer. He won the fifteen hundred version, then he won the ten k version, but then he didn't make another final table live at the World Series of Poker for the rest of the summer. So I'm just saying it can happen, not that it's gonna happen to Benny. Can Well, it can't happen, of course. It's like you can you can get super hot, then you can get cold. It's just poker, it's variance, it's whatever. So you know, let's say that happens to Benny, you know, hypothetically. But then let's say, you know, Ryan Honig just rips off a run similar to who knows Jeremy Osmas for example. You know, a bunch of final tables in a short span. You know he's going to be right there for Player of the Year. And then I guess, just speaking of Player of the Year, I haven't really heard much from Sean Deep. I mean, he's just always in the conversation for Prayer of the Year. I know, we got Daniel Legrandy. You know, it's kind of every time you go into the summer, it's like, okay, there's Player of the Year. The favorites are negran New and Deep as the one and two, you know, in whatever order you want to put them, and then it's kind of everyone else.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We obviously heard from Daniel when he got second in the ten K eight the other day, but we haven't heard much at all from Sean Deep. You know, I have been around the tournament, as have you. He has been building some stacks and some tournaments. It just ultimately hasn't worked out for him. So you know early he did rip off the fifty playing under your name. Yeah, I think you guys have have some answering to do. But you know you're letting him just ghost your account messed up?
Speaker 2: Man. Hey, Look he's a lot better than me, So go ahead, I'm gonna I pulled up the Player of the leader board real quick. I know it's very early in the world series.
Speaker 1: When is it updated?
Speaker 2: It doesn't have That's what I was gonna say it doesn't have the updated date, but it has your use of Fox leading fourteen hundred and forty six points, Bradley Ruben in second, Michael Wilklow third, Ryan Brown Brick fourth, and Caleb Bruno Firth in fifth. So that has to be multiple. So I think it's it has it has Benny Jules Glazer down in twelve sous I guess that's his middle name. I'm assuming it's you know, not updated through his second bracelet. But there is no date on this one.
Speaker 1: Every year, this thing is never updated. Yeah, why is it just updated that night? Especially now with the app, it should be it.
Speaker 2: Should be automatic. Yeah, yeah, it should be in the app.
Speaker 1: Another thing, exactly, the should be a Player of the Year tab in the app. My pick for you know what else they should do in the app. They should have little badges.
Speaker 2: They do, but you have to click a play profile. No, but it should be just on like in your Ship counts. It's just enough room. We already complained about the names too long. To my point about the font size is way too large, Yes, shut down size. My pick for player of the sitting here in thirty place, Dan Hi Miller. He's gonna make a run soon.
Speaker 1: He already won a bracelet.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make another run. I super seniors, and.
Speaker 1: Do those count for player of you? Though I don't think those count of players rules here. I would assume that the the events that have called.
Speaker 2: Open bracelet events. Okay, Dan, don't win the super scenis, win the ten case and the Monster staff. There we go, win the Battle of the Ages. Oh that would be so perfect. Yeah, there you go, all right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, Ryan Hoenig capturing the bracelets in the ten K Dealer's Choice, good for him. And again, do not be surprised if you were just talking about Ryan Honig once again on this podcast. Mark that name down and be like, yeah, you know, I heard about that guy. He won the ten K Dealers Choice in twenty twenty five. He's really and good watch out for him in the fifteen hundred dollars No Limit hold Them Shootout, twelve hundred and ninety nine entries in this one, two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars up top. Michael Lavin wins at all his second wyssoit P Gold brace he won one before online twenty twenty one in Pennsylvania, a six hundred dollars buying Nolan HoldEm Monster Stack event, which I believe he won thirty nine K.
Speaker 2: I remember what.
Speaker 1: I looked up earlier, so two hundred and sixty seven K. In this one, he defeated Michael Rosito in heads up play. I have never ever seen anyone run as hot as Michael Lavin did at this final table. It was outrageous. He had nines twice all in once against aces or sorry it wasn't all in. Pre he had nines against Aces, flopped a set, ended up getting all of Jordan Westmoreland's chips on the river. He had nines against Queen's hit a nine. He had ACE four against ACE nine, hit a four. He had ACE deuce against ACE three, hit a deuce. That was to win it. I mean just he could not lose. He could wrong, it was out of control. He ultimately goes on to win the Bracelet, his second two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars, and then uh Rosito second place, Huna Punstrie in third, Lynn Yang Song in fourth, Luis Carmona in fifth, Jason Wheeler in sixth, Jordan Westmoreland in seventh, Dree O'Connell in eighth, and I want to get down to Joel Vasquez in ninth.
Speaker 2: He was wearing a PGT hat up there. He was rocking that BLACKGT.
Speaker 1: And then he also I forget who he lost to, but he lost Ace King to as Queen. I don't think it was to Lavin, but still another bad beat.
Speaker 2: Not fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had he had Ace King, somebody else had Ace Queen. They hit a queen somebody else in the hand folded King Queen. So you know, just extra extra, a little bit of a salt in the wound there for Vasquez, you know, I was like, oh wow, we get a PGG hat that's up there. Cook And for a while in the two K no limit, Texas hold him. It needed an extra day. They came back with Scott Boleman heads up against Dusty Smith sixteen hundred and ninety two entries in this one. Scott Bowman ends up coming out on top his second WSP Gold bracelet. It's been a while for Scott Bowman. He last won a bracelet in twenty eighteen when he won the twenty five hundred dollars Buying Mixed Big Bet Tournament. Here he takes home four hundred thirty six thousand dollars Dusty Smith taking home two hundred ninety thousand dollars for her second place finish, and she was very emotional afterwards, kind of went halfway across the room, fell down to her knees, throwing her hat, like screaming, yall, like she obviously really really really wanted it, as so many players do. And when you're just you're right there, your head's up and you just ultimately, you know, can't get the job done, just doesn't go your ways poker. Those are the breaks. But she'll wake up tomorrow with almost three hundred thousand dollars in her bank account and feel a little bit happier about things there. Umesh Babusu Kumar in third place too unred ten k Kwanzao fourth place one hundred and fifty three thousand, Benjamin Williams fifth place, Jahulu eighty five k for sixth place. Raphael Mota, I believe he's the Brazilian. That they had a giant ass Brazilian flag and were chanting NonStop. That flag was so it covered the whole section of the seeding in on the main stage. It was video, didn't he Yeah, But I didn't post it anymore, but yeah, I mean they just simply incredible stuff there. And that was the two K no limit hold them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The fifty PLO eight also wrapped up today. Seven sorry, eleven and seventy six entries in that one, two dred and.
Speaker 2: Forty eight K up top.
Speaker 1: Zachary Zarett won it, and the three handed battle was I would say, pretty tough. Chris Vich third place, Calvin Anderson's second. I mean, this was just a sick final table altogether. Darryl Fish fourth, Ronnie Tate fifth, Bryce Jockey sixth, Marco Johnson seventh, on Just Corn eighth. I mean just you know, a super super tough field there. But ultimately Zachary ZiT comes out on top for almost two hundred and fifty dimes. So those are the four winners. I would say that out of those four winners that we had today, you know, we already talked about him, of course, but Ryan Hoenig sticks out to me the most. You know, I kind of expect some big things from him going forward. As I said earlier, he was somebody who was on our list are of targeted players for the twenty five K Fantasy draft. So already kind of pegged him as someone who could certainly have a very big summer, and the fact that he has now secured a bracelet in a very prestigious event, the Adam Friedman invitation of.
Speaker 2: The ten K Dealer's Choice.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't expect Ryan Honing to slow down anytime soon, so set up before I'll say it again, look out for the name Brian Honing in the twenty five k no limit hold them six max high roller. I never know if they're going six handed six max. If it's six macs before nolimit hold them. If it's six handed before high roller, I have no idea, but anyway, three hundred and thirty six entries I think it was two seventy two last year, which is what they got on day one of this event yesterday, and then there was a long, long, long line of late rege. The prize spool got up to almost eight million, fifty one were in the money. Samsilverall bubbled when his ace King ran into the pocket aces of Brian rast They're currently down to eighteen so three tables playing one more level. The Blaze is another player, another player who was on our targeted list. Of players. But when we talked with him, he like couldn't really give an answer. He's like, I don't know, I don't think I'm gonna be playing much whatever. He's been here like every day. I'd rather bleze of it. Tommy Carr or no offense to Tommy Carr. Listen, I'm with you, man, I don't know what Tommy's doing, but he needs to get out there. Yeah, I mean he was he was here today because he was in Scott Bowman's I'm surprised, like we didn't see him in the ten K stud or you know, I don't know. I don't know what Tommy's doing, but you know, what are you gonna do? Those are the breaks?
Speaker 2: But yeah, Jared Bleznik iss chipleying, what does that mean? It means we may see some sports cards on the stream. We may see sports cards. If he makes a stream, we're getting sports cards. This is a really sports cards season. You know, there's nothing really that's new that's come out.
Speaker 1: But is there there seasons?
Speaker 2: Suppose guys get released seasons. I mean he'll find something, He'll find some prism, maybe some w NBA Caitlin clock auto packs. I don't know, he'll find something. But Blair is always entertaining when it comes to jumping on the stream.
Speaker 1: I mean, should I give some free consultation? Should I?
Speaker 2: Should I? You know, to Blez?
Speaker 1: No, but Blez can benefit okay financially. I mean should I give it out? Or should?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: So who are these new cards? These poker cards?
Speaker 2: Oh? The Leaf? Yeah, Leaf, So we're giving.
Speaker 1: The consultation to Leaf.
Speaker 2: Leaf.
Speaker 1: You don't have to build me for this. This one's free. If Blesz makes his final table, you need to give him a box and give him about ten K and say, hey, this is the box you're opening on stage. This is what you're doing. Make a whole thing of it. Do do the Blesz stuff, do the sports cards thing, the extension donuts, Yeah, you got it. Here's here's ten fifteen K like gonuts. Use that platform up there, blow it up for us. There's your marketing. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Come on, love it. I love that one. You know what?
Speaker 1: Actually leave I want a couple of boxes like, that's what I want, Just a couple like three. Come on, give tim one. I'll take three.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 1: But that's the consultation, that's right, that's what you gotta do. Yeah, but look, I listen, I am to this day, I am shocked that people don't leverage the live stream for marketing like they should. I have said it up. Yeah, but even then he's not. He is, but he's more doing it for his personal brand. He's not really like he when he's on boxing. Let's say a Prism. I mean, listen, I don't know the first thing really about sports cards, but he's not really promoting like Prism, kind of just promoting himself as the sports card guy.
Speaker 2: But look what it's led to. He's got to shopping China.
Speaker 1: I understand he's he's taken probably the best advantage of it, for sure, But you know, like, for example, why don't you just like bust out a subway sub and say, you know what, guys, I'm gonna think about this one for a second, and while I do, I'm gonna take a bite of this nice meatball sub from subway.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're gonna have to flick you some coin feed to do that. That's but I'm saying, that's what you do. You line it up ahead of time.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not just this, Hey, I'll wear a patch, you know, like that's not what it is like. It's actually like you you talk about something right, like you, what are we going to do? Turn the person's mic off? I mean, you know, I've always thought that that's that's a very interesting thing, you know, because sometimes you see it in sports sometimes and like, you know, I want to thank my friends and my family. I want to thank my sponsors for their support, you know, Nike blah like whatever it is, right, stuff like that. You know, like for example, Tiger Woods might have thanked the whole Nike family back in the day, like stuff like that. So I'm just surprised that they don't players don't leverage it a little bit more, or players with you know, let's say they have their own thing, you know, like I'm thinking, uh, Frankie c he makes a full table. Hey, I got these new protein shou every you know, does listen. We obviously overlooked the obvious. Phil Helmy does it. Of course, he's up there, He's up there brain fuel this his book that I mean, yeah, I mean, it's just it's the whole thing. You know. He definitely takes advantage of it. Now, I think that the way he does it is not really like he's not really kind of selling.
Speaker 2: It, but yeah, a little cringey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you could. You could have a lot of fun with it up there for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like the subway one. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's just an example, you know. Or you could have a you could have a nice drink on the table, you know whatever. I'm sure you could. I'm sure you could make some bucks. But you know what, I'd be looking at Jared and I'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, let's go, buddy, remember like when we've done pods and I would like, take the care of the mic, can open it. Yeah, you could do that like you s one like you pull up like a coke z right and just right next to your mind to be like.
Speaker 1: Oh, these lights they're so hot up here. All oh, I'm already filming. I'm already filming.
Speaker 2: What's the catch? It's like something refreshing is a sprite? What's the sprite catchers? I don't know. I don't know that. Yeah, refreshing to us or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I don't know if they are anymore.
Speaker 2: Were gonna make some final titles so we can do this. That's true.
Speaker 1: I mean I've always thought that if I met a found table, I would do something like that. Yeah, you know, have some fun with it for sure. You know, even if I made a found tebe But what if I was like, hey, did you guys know you can watch this on Poker Go And for all of you people out there the Promo Code podcast, you can get twenty dollars off an annual plan, you know what I mean, Like, you know, just get up there and just do the thing right, all right? Anyway back to the twenty five K six max. Are they still at eighteen now that I've been I've been rambling with a free marketing console.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just lost oh seventeen. They have two Chris Mormons in the account, so it looks like seven AM players. Chris Moleman recently eliminated, and I believe.
Speaker 1: Landon Tice is still in there. Dan Cepel is in there, Christen Foxen is in there, David Peters, Nick Shulman, and Chris Mormon. The plan is to stream this one on Saturday, June seventh, so that's today when you're listening or watching this podcast. So we'll get that one underway. I don't know, probably five pm stream, you know, obviously it depends you know how long they last or whatever, but you know, should be right around five, if not exactly five. So keep an eye on that. Looks like Chris Woman is still in it. Snick Schulman that has been eliminated. So yep, seven A players remaining, pleas Nick stel chip Leada ahead of Fabian Gums.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean Nick Schulman's one of the goats, so I always want to see him.
Speaker 2: Now the PGT cash for him, yeah, without a victory, and that is cash. Let me, I think it's cash fifteen of the year. That's no sixteenth cash of sixteen. It looks like he's now over a million in earnings for the seasons. Hop over right on a thousand points and sixteen cash is eight final tables, zero victories.
Speaker 1: I mean Nick must be just the best player in the game right now, Yes, yeah, you know, he's just he's incredible. He plays everything very very well. Yeah, just extremely good. I guess we can use Nick Schulman as a jumping off point for the call out. The first call out that I have, the first bone guy was sleeping.
Speaker 2: Ahead because I was supposed to kick my feet up here.
Speaker 1: No, I was supposed to do this yesterday and I forgot slipped my mind, but I'm going to do it today. And when Nick won what did he win? What tournament was he?
Speaker 2: That was when he was fifteen?
Speaker 1: Just start and he did that sick photo or he kicked his feet up the cigar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, copied it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know imitation is the highest form of flattery, but like, what are we doing, Lou? You got to get your own thing. You can't copy the Goat, you know, the king of drip, you cannot do it.
Speaker 2: Has got a lot of drive.
Speaker 1: He does have a lot of drip himself, which is also why I'm extremely surprised he didn't have that. He didn't have his own thing. You know what Lou did right when he won the bracelet you can see it on the stream. He put it over his shoulder like it so like a championship belt, you know, like that could have been his thing right in a way, But no, he had to go copy Nick showan so Lou man come on like.
Speaker 2: And he did it in a pair of flip flops, not a pair of Jordan's. I mean it's just not as not as good, not as good.
Speaker 1: So I immediately saw the photo and I said, Why is he trying to copy Nick like Nick did the damn thing. We don't. We don't got a copy Nick. Yes, And I know we all want to be like Nick, trust me, we all want to be like Nick. Okay, but we can't be We just can't. There is one Nick Shulman. There will forever be one Nick Shulman. He is the takeover.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So that's my first bone to pick, and the second bone to pick. I will also stick in here because it has to do with this event. And it's not really a bone to pick. It's more just a call out. And so this morning, I'm going through all the results.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: What was the point of that. I'm going through all the results and I'm trying to look up, you know, what my twenty five K fantasy players are doing. And I'm kind of going through other teams and all this sort of stuff. And I'm looking through the twenty five K chip grounds and I don't see Jeremy Becker and I'm like, hmm, that's weird. And then I was thinking, hm, I didn't see him yesterday when we were walking the field, So whatever, I was like, oh, I guess for whatever reason, I was like oh, I guess he didn't play, but I didn't really think of it. But then I was like, you know, I feel like that's weird, Like shouldn't he be playing everything? Yeah, you know, especially but he also drafted himself, like I feel like he would be in there. I was like, I was like, that really can't be right, like he must have played and busted. Anyway, moved on with my life. But then I'm here, it's on the bubble. I'm walking through the field. You know, we're getting some content whatever. Dan Sepiel is like, hey, you got to you gotta say something to Jeremy. He skipped the twenty five K. I was like, oh, he did skip So he did skip it. So yeah, I mean, Jeremy, what are you doing? Like, what are you doing if you're going to play twenty five k's in the studio, which he now does this twenty five K infinitely softer, Like I know this twenty five K was hard, yes, but like the twenty five k's in the studio are very very hard. And also the twenty five k's in the studio, as much as I love them, I mean, you're not winning one point seven million.
Speaker 2: Dollars exactly, so I mean, what you got to.
Speaker 1: Get in there? He's probably was he playing at the Venetians, playing the Colossus, Like, what's what's this guy doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean this is where you want to win your money, especially when you have dropped it yourself on your own.
Speaker 1: The other thing is you drafted yourself. You could also you could also tell that it was one of those ego things. Somebody threw him out for a dollar, nothing happened, and then he's like two or I think he went for two, and you know. So it's like, you know, if you're going to back yourself with your ego and draft yourself, you gotta get in the twenty five Look I'm going to stand up a little Listen.
Speaker 2: You don't want to play the fifty K, that's fine, Okay, twenty five K. They'll get in there, you can, you can. I'll stand up for him. Look I saw him in the shootout. You'll stand up a little bit. He's he seems miserable, he seems like nothing's going wrong. He's like, I need I need you to bring me a Baja blast and and some snacks. Back. What snacks do you want? He goes, what do you got? I go we got everything. He goes, I don't know. I go, what do you? He's like, ask me what have I got? Again? And I go, do you want savory or sweet? And he goes, I don't know what that means. I'm like, oh my god, do you want chips or do you want chocolate? He goes both. So I brought him a Baja Blast. I bought him some pretzels, bag of chips, some gummy fruits and chocolate. I gave him the rainbow of snacks and the Baja Blast to try and power him through the shootout. Didn't work. He busted that and obviously didn't even play this twenty five K and he's off at the Venetians. So I don't know if I can deliver him anymore Baja blasts anymore. I think relationship has ended him.
Speaker 1: Not yeah, I mean I'm putting the work shocked. He wasn't in there trying to get after in that that twenty five K six Max really shocked. So Jeremy, listen, I like you, man, I know we have some friendly banter. It's a long ass summer, okay, the ups and downs are going to come. You are very positive every time I see you you're always feeling good, so get your ass in there and battle with these guys.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Twelve remain in the fifteen hundred dollars. It's actually not no, no, it's.
Speaker 2: Not check it. Yeah, you should check it. Ummm, got seven? Take that back that What the heck just happened?
Speaker 1: Who's left? And how long are they playing? Are they stopping tonight? What are they doing?
Speaker 2: It says play ten levels, So it's gonna get down as much lay Dan.
Speaker 1: They're flying over there. We just lost Brian Tate in ninth place. Shout out to Brian Tate, the founder and CEO of Oates Overnight, a new sponsor partner of Poker Go for this year. You know, Brian, it's it's mean. It's a pretty cool story. Somewhat inspiring as well. He used to play high stakes poker, you know. I remember used to see him playing like the fifty k PBC. You'd hear he's playing in Bobby's room with all those guys, all that sort of stuff. But then he goes and he founds Oates Overnight, which is Overnight Oats. I believe he just you know, he would make Overnight oats. He kind of got sick of it, you know, do it in himself. He said, you know what, I need to make this into a business. I think I can do it in a way where it's both convenient and healthy for a lot of people out there. And yeah, they started or he started oats overnight and it is absolutely blown up and it's the rut, the roof.
Speaker 2: They are freaking crushing it.
Speaker 1: And you know, he shared the other day on social media that it's a full circle moment now that he's got the logo is up on the main stage and you know, he's getting call outs in the streams because he's one of the main sponsors. So that's just a really cool story about how it's all kind of come full circle for Brian Tait. And then he's back here blasting this summer and he's got this ninth place finish in the largest badugie tournament in poker history.
Speaker 2: So you get some of an it it it's right, Yeah, we do. We've gotta try some flavors. We're gonna see what it's tastes like. I'm in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's come definitely in. We'll we'll make it happen for sure. And we'll we'll give you guys an honest review.
Speaker 2: You know, do you already have a do you already do? This is a part of your regime, you I have.
Speaker 1: I do my own over notes, but if these are easier, then I'll just do that, you know, Like, so how do you do yours? I mean, I make steel cutouts, which take a little while, but I actually make them in a rice cooker so I don't have to do too much with them. And then I put them in little mason jars with some fruit, with some yogurt, and that's it. And then I let him sit overnight and then I'll take one. I'll usually batch him. I'll make like I have six Mason jars. I'll make six, have him for the week, grab one every morning, throw it in my lunch box, bring it here to eat, and then you know, move on.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's usually what I do.
Speaker 1: The ten K stud Championship is under way. Forty six remained from a field of one hundred entries, but registration is still open to what to I think, first break tomorrow, first break on day two on Saturday, Adam Friedman is leading. I mean, this guy just won't stop. Dan and Legrand new is in third place?
Speaker 2: What's this? James Ops tops? So he won? That was the field from last year.
Speaker 1: So right on, Tim Wrights in the log I wrote it on the run, noow he writes that back James Ops tops one oh seven to win two hundred sixty thousand. So I read that and I say, oh, James Ops on the tournament weird. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: James Ups is still in. Yeah, last year he won this bracelet top one hundred and seven entrance obviously to win two sixty Who else is still in seven? Players? Only need to break that. Oh, everybody, all the all the the legends, the Dylan Weisman's of the World, the Brian Yunes, the Yucky's, the Wasson's, the Fan Kauser, the Yuvanovich's, our Lord and Savi maries Can Dani one hundred and fifty seven thousand in chips. Scroll right down the bottom you've all run seeing Brandishakkaras. I'm looking for our boy, Jeremy Osmas. There he is right there, one hundred and eight k No Tommy Corral and that looks like it's it for a fantasy team.
Speaker 1: I mean your boy that you wanted to do well as Second and Chips Dan Him Miller?
Speaker 2: Was that Dan Hi Miller? Okay, I'm looking WSP plus up. His name is P two six six eight Second and Chips. Okay, good, good work, Dan Hi Miller. Oh that's great. You gotta change your name bracelet win a Dan Himo. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So of course, you know, we'll keep our tabs on the ten k stud tournament.
Speaker 2: You know, long way to go in that one, but.
Speaker 1: It looks like, you know, we got a pretty good start from some big names, which is always good to see. This episode of the Poker Girl Podcast is brought to you by True Classic, the only shirts we trust to look sharp and feel even better when you're grinding on the felt or heading out for the night, pick up True Classic because the fit is next level. Just ask Jeff Platt, he'll tell you all about True Classic. I heard David Tuckman today talk about how he wears Shoe Classic all the time, and everyone just wears True Classic all the time. I have True Classic on once again. I did not I love him. Yeah, you obviously do not. But you would like some of their stuff because yeah, but they have like like yeah, yeah, they got a lot of stuff. Freaking everything on that site, Like I get lost. They have like too much stuff out site, so you can really find all different things. It's affordable too, which is great. It's comfortable, of course, it's built for real guys like yourself. I mean, who else wills where's a moult like that? Other than a real guy? Go to True Classicts dot com and upgrade your wardrobe today. Okay, let's hit on what else is going on around at the fifty sixth Annual World Series of Poker. The Colossus is cruising along. So Day one A had two thousand, seven hundred and seventy three entries, Day one B had three thousand, three hundred and nine, and then Day one C, which is today's starting flight, four thy, two hundred and eighty six. That brings the total so far. There is one more starting fight. The troll so far is at ten thousand, three hundred and sixty eight. Last year's field was nineteen thousand, three hundred and three, so you're looking at right around nine thousand entries needed tomorrow or sorry today on Saturday to get to last year's number. I think they're going to be right about there. You know that last starting flight for the mystery millions we saw get up over eighty one hundred. I think tomorrow is going to be absolutely bananas in this place. I mean, clear, clear every table, get every dealer in here, because you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Need it all baby, let's go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So I think they'll they'll be right there around the nineteen thousand, three hundred and three from last year, if not beat it. But you know, the numbers I think have been really good overall. It's it's very weird. You and I have talked about it, you know, despite the fact that we walk around here and you kind of feel like it's not that busy, but you look at the tournaments and the numbers are good, so it's you know, it's just it must just be like some small things like new layouts, you know, the registration flow, the app all that sort of stuff is just making it a bit less congestion in the hallways, which is great. I'm not going to complain about that. I guess let's just stick to this right now. The numbers overall, I'll just kind of hit on them and update everything. So that twenty five K half and half the PLO slash nolan Holm that was a brand new event, so two forty five there. That sets the bar for that event going forward. But the fifteen hundred dollars Mixed Omaha went from eight fifty three last year to twelve thirty nine this year, so that's a big old boost. The six hundred dollar PLO Deepsack twenty four hundred and two entries last year, three thousand, one hundred and ten this year, so plus six hundred, seven hundred in that one, which is great to see.
Speaker 2: The two k.
Speaker 1: Nolman hold them. The one that we already talked about earlier that Scott Bowlman won when he beat Dusty Smith. That one was fifteen sixty one last year, sixteen ninety two this year, so another big bump. The Dealer's Choice, the one that Ryan Honig won, won twenty four last year, won fifty two this year. If they get nine thousand tomorrow, they will tie Colossus from last year, So we'll see how that one goes. That one's still TBD. But Losses is currently on a a three year streak of increasing. Twenty twenty two, it had thirteen thousand, five hundred and sixty five. That's when I got two hundred and thirty fifth place to twenty twenty twenty three fifteen thousand, or maybe I got in twenty twenty three. I can't remember, but I know the place. Uh, fifteen, eight hundred ninety four and then nineteen thousand, three hundred and three. So nice upticks each year, and we'll see how that continues this year. Of course, this year, keep in mind five hundred dollars buying instead of the normal four hundred, so even if they get close to the to the entries from last year, they'll probably have a larger prize pool, which means larger first place prize and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's really cool to see. Now.
Speaker 1: Two events did drop a little bit. The fifteen hundred dollars Shootout was fifteen thirty four last year when Danny Cipel won it. This year twelve hundred and ninety nine.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Notable drop off there. Smaller drop off was in the fifteen hundred dollars PLO eight went from twelve seventy seven last year to eleven seventy six this year. The twenty five k six handed that we just talked about, how that one grew quite nicely. Two seventy two last year, three thirty six this year. The fifteen hundred dollars Badoogie tournament can't be the biggest badoogi tournament in poker history if it didn't increase year over year forty seven last year five thirty four.
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 1: The double board bomb pot got thirteen hundred and twelve. Last year fourteen fifty two.
Speaker 2: This year different event, though slightly, I mean, yeah, slightly different. Just yeah, I think it's I don't think you can compare these two. One included a limit hold them and double bold the and the bumb pots with every eight hands. This year bumpots nonsum, which is how it should be, which should be think it's a very different event. If you were just an O limit holded player, you probably wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: All I think, and I think we talked about it last year, is that I think a lot of players got into the event last year thinking it was going to be double board bombot all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was just like every on every dealer rotation or every eight hands or whatever whatever it was. So that was a little interesting. But this year it's just a complete shit show in a good way. Like it just NonStop action.
Speaker 2: There's also some confusion this year if it was going to be every hand or if it was the same.
Speaker 1: As people on social media today asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think that may have affect, you know, definitely. I think next year you run this back, you'll see a huge increase because people will know that it's every hand, double board bump up.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like it. You know, it's it's action for sure. Two hundred and eighteen players in the money in that one where they got left.
Speaker 2: They just broke through the bubble.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Yeah, and then more than two hundred and ninety thousand dollars for first place coming up on Saturday twenty five K no limit, hold them high roller, which I believe is eight handed, right, I think it's eight hand. I don't think they play that nine handed. Last year, Nick Schulman won this one for one point six six seven million. He got heads up with Noel Rodriguez. If you guys remember that stream, there was a massive, massive shout out that word massive hand between Shulman and Rodriguez very early, where I think it was Rodriguez having ace king, Sholman having queens, and Shulman kind of stood up and was like, I guess I'm calling you know, f I CM like you know, because there was because there were really big stacks. Shulman ended up obviously winning the hand doubles up, but Rodriguez was able to come back and ultimately get heads up with Shulman three hundred and eighteen entries last year. We are planning to do our first day two coverage with this event, so stay tuned for that. That will take place on Sunday, right yep, on Sunday, So Sunday Day two. We'll follow that up with the final table on Monday, so lots of twenty five k Nolan had hold him high Roller action come in your Way on pokerg dot com. And then also on Saturday, we have the fifteen hundred dollars Big O Tournament, Michael Christ winning it last year at three hundred and six eight hundred dollars for him. It had fifteen and fifty five entries, So that's kind of a high bar. Yes, that's a big one, especially when well, I mean it could go both ways.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: On one side, it's like, well, a lot of people are going to be in Colossus, of course, on the other side, it's like, well, a lot of people are going to be here to bust glosses and then play this exactly. So so yeah, sweet, what else we got? Oh, we had a lot of things. So we had a new code word, new code word? What was the last code word?
Speaker 2: Do you remember?
Speaker 1: I don't remember? No, the code words go away? Or can I enter a past one?
Speaker 2: I leave the past ones up. I'm going to leave three up going forward. So there's two old ones, one new one.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of timely for everyone out there to listen and get those.
Speaker 2: Things, get the extra you know, like I can actually see how many people have cashed in certain code words too. So you know, I have advised you guys listening or watching, get in there because there's some you know, raffle tickets where you can win a seat, you know, the PGT million dollar Championship on behalf of me and this guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you would not want to try and get in there.
Speaker 2: People. There's listeners out there that are writing down every word so they don't miss it in case they forget to do it, like while they're driving, you know, while they're listening to it on the treadmill or something. So there's people out there grinding these code words because They know the value of getting a seat in this million dollar championship and getting to sit next to Daniel and grind or sit next to Phil home with Jeremy Osmas and play for this five hundred k first prize. You don't. You don't get that chance very often, so take advantage of it. But new code word today. You want to know what it is? Go ahead and I spell it out to you and tell me what it is? Ready, okay? N E w h A.
Speaker 1: T Well listen. It might be hard for the listeners get the viewers to understand what you said because you say H. But I've known you long enough that I know that is an H for us dumb Americans, which means new hat.
Speaker 2: New hats. Baby, we got there, we go hat. Here it is and all, let's splendid look at that.
Speaker 1: These are pretty sweet.
Speaker 2: These are Okay, I'm going to tell you guys story right now. This guy didn't want anything to do with the hat this year. Just do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want to bother.
Speaker 2: I didn't like what we did last year. I'm gonna do something new. You're just in charge of it. Here it is a photographer, an Hernio Briga helm. He's black five panel hat with the Look at that stitching on that log I'll do the Clyde Gaskins, you know, the Clyde Gaskins.
Speaker 1: Look, look at this, what's the Clyde Gaskin.
Speaker 2: On the video interview, he like put the he took the hell look at the look at this stitching.
Speaker 1: I think you gotta get Clyde a hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to do this is year. Here's the thing, guys, I've only got one hundred hats. We're going to keep it really exclusive this year. One hundred, one hundred.
Speaker 1: These are the These are the best hats we've had, the hands out. I honestly have not put this on till right now. You like it, I'm in okay, I'm need for no. There's one hundred hats where he has one. What's the brand?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know. It's the po podcast brand. It doesn't matter. One hundred hats he has one I have, I don't know. Photographer has one. Producer Rich got the first one. There's a video on my Instagram today and me walking it out to him. He played the classes. He busted. Unlucky Rich. Here it is hundred hats. Well, I'm not mailing a single one of these out.
Speaker 1: These are these are on property.
Speaker 2: On fins and you have to say the password as the last few years Family Pot. That's perfect, very simple. But like I said, we only have one hundred. Were already down in ninety two something like that. So you got to come find us. You know where we live. We're behind the main stage. You're on the main stage. We're somewhere. Come find us one hundred of these hats. You think they're the best hats we've had. Huh, that's strong.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not. We've only had three, so it's not like there's a massive sam size.
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't even put one on yet. But let me it's an incredible hat. I'll tell you right backwards, an absolutely incredible hat. It really is an incredible hat. This is I'm a big, big fan. So I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah you did great, Okay, well well done.
Speaker 2: But yes, magic word, secret code, new hat or one word and also family Pot, come find us get this hat. I saw someone out there he asked about the hats. I said, got to listen tonight, buddy, you got to listen to the next episode. So here they are one hundred hats entitle not mailing any of them out. You're going to have to come get them. If there is any left at the end of the World Series, I'll announce on the potle and we'll do We will mail so many leftos out.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're going to have any mough left.
Speaker 2: Depends if you're you know how much you care about us, You're gonna come get one of these. Pick it up from the w s P. I brought a new collectible to this. This show is just getting better and better. Look at this.
Speaker 1: Baby, Wow, this is this is a Budweiser and Anne Heiser Busch Ann Heiser Bush Saint Louis, Missouri. Chip said, what made us made at the end made of wood because because we talk about the real stuff in the beginning. I mean, look, this is I mean, these chips are pretty ghetto, but you know it is.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 1: But that's that's legit.
Speaker 2: You got the good stuff. I'm not I'm I'm slacking with me.
Speaker 1: This is what this is what I did during COVID. I was at home, Yeah, and pretty much every day I bought something new and my wife was ready to freaking murder.
Speaker 2: Okay, every day I'm going to top this tomorrow. Somehow this is legit. I don't even think I've ever opened these cards. They might they might disintegrate. How great is this? Right? Can I shop with these chips? What do you reckon? Oh? So I was, yeah, I know, I'm not gonna be I'm gonna put them so.
Speaker 1: Funny story, these not these exact chips, are not this set or anything. But when I first started playing poker, the first thing that my friends and I did I was at I was at college. I was down at my first school, Barton College, and I remember my friend Steve shout out with my buddy Steve, he called.
Speaker 2: Me one day.
Speaker 1: We're chatting on the phone and he's like, have you heard about this game poker? He's telling me all about it, like all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He he might have said, have you heard about hold them or so something like that, right, and he's telling me all about it whatever. I'm like, Okay, I'm intrigued. So when I went home for the summer, we started playing. And the way that we started playing was it was just bring a bunch of coins, like over to somebody's house. So if you didn't have a bunch of coins. You would just go to the bank. You'd basically cash in like five or you know, ten or twenty bucks or whatever. You'd get you know, a roll of quarters, a roll of dimes, roll of nickels. You would go to the game, you know, like if you put at that time, if you put a dollar bill in the pot, and you were like you were super high roller, like crazy like that was that was what it was. Then eventually we graduated to chips, and it was these plastic chips like these ones. I think we bought them at Walmart. They got the they got the little ridges around the side so when you stack them correctly, they interlock them. These these are super super ghetto, but that's what we did first, you know. So those chips are a little bit near and dear to my heart. So and then when I saw this collector's item with this bud wier Wiser wooden box. Yeah, I mean, listen to this.
Speaker 2: It's pretty though, it's pretty good. I mean, come on, this is better than the camel camel tin that you brought.
Speaker 1: No, I know, yes, this is that one's good. Well, the good thing about the camel one is it's like brand new, like the inside isn't. Yeah, this is clear. This has been used. I mean this is you know, somebody got this on a garage sale and then probably threw it up on eBay.
Speaker 2: So definitely, yeah, I love it. That's it. So good stuff there? What else you got? Anything? I got? You don't want you to have a bond to pick? I got a bind to pick? Oh god, Okay. I was delivering one of these hats today right to who friend? And do you use a code word? He didn't, bet, you know, he didn't want one, So I have a bone to pick for you, fair enough. And I was walking through the twenty five K and I walked past Justin Zaki, who is a podcast listen and a big hat guy. Right we brought up he's hat wearing and the amount of hats he brings hat collection.
Speaker 1: He looks at me somehow he travels with these hats all over the place, from Florida to Vegas, all over and they never seem to be like ruined in the single bit, like they always look brand new, And I'm like, do you have a a special hat bag? And continuous.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he saw his sorry, but before he came to Vegas he basically bought a whole new wardrobe on alo and just packed the stuff. He goes like he's got it down anyway. He's looking at me, he's got his hand you know this, and he's like, what's that Like, he's like, and I know, and he's basically and I showed him. I walked past that like as I'm like, he goes like, bring me one. So I bring him one. A couple of hours go past, I get a message from him. I left the hat on the ground after the bus side. I went round, unreal, it was still there.
Speaker 1: Unreal. Does he deserve I mean, you got to givehim a second chance. Yeah, but that's it, no more, no three chances or whatever.
Speaker 2: You mess up twice, buddy, Yeah, especially when we only have one hundred of them to throw it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you should actually, you know what you should do. You should make him tell you the past to get it back, meaning he's got to listen to the podcast, yeah, which we know he listens to, might be listening to. You got to make him listen, Yeah, listen.
Speaker 2: I hope I wake up to like a DM from him, just says family pot. Yeah, that would show he's dedication to the podcast, I hope, so Justin Zachy unbelievable, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's going to do it for the show this evening again. Don't forget that on Saturday, June seventh, the day you are listening to this or watching it on YouTube, the twenty five K six Max high Roller Fine No Table will be available. It is on pokerg dot com exclusively, so for all of you subscribers out there, you'll be able to watch it. Of course, if you're not a subscriber, well what the hell are you doing? Go subscribe? Here's the promo code podcast for twenty dollars off your first year of a new annual plan. And I might as well say it. I don't think we've said it much on this podcast, but if you are an annual subscriber, you get entered into the annual subscriber giveaway to win a dream seat. So you can win the dream seat through the podcast giveaway with the code words. You can also get another chance via the annual subscriber giveaway, So if you're an annual subscriber, you know you're basically going to get two shots. If you're entering these these uh these code words in so you know those are ways to win. Then also be on the lookout for the Gleam Contest, which is our social media contest for a dream seat, which you know you can just follow poker gro on Twitter at poker gro and you'll be able to see it.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: So three different ways, three different pathways to get in there. Okay, so let's go, let's f and go. All right, that's gonna do it for us. His name is Tim Duckworth, My name is Donnie Peters. Don't forget to save family, thought to get your hat.
Speaker 2: So you guys around Jenny