Speaker 1: Oh bed of Fessor, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan Jacob and today we bring back the legend.
Speaker 3: Yes, Donut, what to do? Brother? How are you yo?
Speaker 4: What up is Donnut? I'm great? Thank you for having me back on digitally because we got to hang out in person and that was cool.
Speaker 3: That was cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, just last night, we uh we had a show with the Biblical Hitmen, So that was cool getting them on the show for the first time. We were able to see them over at bro Grove and Dude, I told Jacob, I was like, it was really cool seeing everybody at BROHEMI and Grove. You were my favorite person that I saw there, Like, I was so stoked to see you over there, dude, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all right. I went to the first one on stage with Triple League. Then I didn't go to the second one because I was freaked out, And then the third one I went to this. Yeah, yeah, we we all let me go on stage with y'all. So that was time.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, we're talking about fucking aliens. We got to bring up Donut. I mean, the all of the the occult symbolism that you look into, like, you know, and what's interesting is is that real Recently, just a few days ago, we did a show on on Aliens, well not even necessarily on Aliens, but on the occult nature of like how NASA and all that shit started, and you know, getting into Jack Parsons and stuff like that. So you know, just I'm just gonna throw it out there, like with all of that being said with Jack Parsons and with Alistair Crowley and with all those fucking crazies that essentially helped vault NASA into what it eventually became. Propel it, if you will propel it, Yeah, Like, what do you think is actually going on with that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I look at it as like it's an occult ritual, and and I think that it's actually an o cult ritual every single time, every single launch, because it's always on very specific dates. Maybe it's on a solstice, maybe it's on an equinox, maybe it's on a you know, some like fancy occult date. But I mean, what do you make of NASA like in their beginnings and stuff?
Speaker 5: With this conversation, I gotta light the cholo candles. I didn't realize we're going to cult this early. Let me go ahead and light these bitches up.
Speaker 3: That's what we do, baby.
Speaker 4: Well the moon landing. That launch was like around July twentieth, which isn't occult day because it's the two to oh one day of the year. We had a event that went down called two to oh one, right before the entire world was locked down. There's two oh one episodes in the office. There's so much two oh one like all over the place, so it's like Illuminati number. There's even a new detachment too oh one, hiring four tech no crats to work for the military while they release a film called Mount and Head about four tech no crats controlling the world. So when we're speaking of the rocket program, that goes back tos. That goes back to Werner von Braun, who wrote a book called Project Mars about a group named Elon calling Nising Mars. And now who's the number one guy, the richest man in the world, supposedly Elon, who's having his great divorce and sabotaging President Trump's whole thing that he's been doing, which is not surprising to a conspiracy theorist who's been looking at his grandfather being connected to the SS and the technocratic agendas and all the stuff that we see on the world stage seems to be connected to the occult. Different egos are involved, different power structures. Right now, I'm finishing up re reading Nicolo Mcelvelli The Prince, which is so fun for me to study.
Speaker 6: One of my favorite books.
Speaker 5: I might add, not that I think it's a good book or that the powers that be should operate in a Machiavellian way of thinking, but at the same time, it's kind I read it in the same way I read like Dante's Inferno. Right. I don't take that as like a source of what hell actually looks like, but it is interesting to get a snapshot of what the minds of the day and age that were writing it believed that the royals should be operating at the level of scumbag entitlement, that they should and rightfully so bring to the table, and this, this and this, and it's like, bro, and I understand, there's a time and place for everything. Right to say the Godfather quote like keep your friends close and enemies closer. That's extremely Machiavelian, but man, it's yeah, kudos to you for reading that.
Speaker 6: I didn't know you were such a well read scholar.
Speaker 4: Sir, Well, this was more of a When I was twenty one, I bought this book read it highlighted a study at because I like to know about power, even the forty eight Laws of power. Being a teenager, I mean, what else do you want but money? Power? You know, and women like that's like the that's what we're programmed. Maybe scarface Scarface a Bronx tale says the quote, uh, fear over love and whatnot. But this book, I mean, it gets into conspiracies, it gets into principalities and how to retain power for a new prince, and it's a it's a good book, and I it's like taboo everyone. I bring it to the coffee shop or the bookstore and everyone asks what are you reading? And I'm like Macavelli And people get like freaked out because then they're like, oh, Backavelli and dark tri behavior, which is a real thing and people should be freaked out about right before you talk to them about it. They've read the book too, So there's like will the Power in a sense that where people are curious about it, but uh yeah, I'm looking at it because I want to read The Republic next, and then are Aristotle's ethics, But so I could be more well rounded reader.
Speaker 6: Like you said, I'll tell you what that.
Speaker 5: You combine those with Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence people, you pretty much get the senses of what it takes to be like a Fortune five hundred ceo, because it doesn't just take one, it doesn't just take the other. It kind of takes the all encompassing. And then you read all of those and gain that knowledge, then go watch Donald Trump's speeches, or go watch some fortune five hundred company ceo giving his yearly speech to his company, and it's just like, Okay, now understand why.
Speaker 6: You do the things that you do.
Speaker 5: I understand why your speech pattern is this way, why your body language is this way, why you are on like a first name basis with even your janitor, And it's like, okay, I understand.
Speaker 6: Now there's literally a method to this madness.
Speaker 2: There was actually in Speaking of the Office that you mentioned, there was two hundred and one episodes. I didn't know that I've seen that. I've only seen the Office five times.
Speaker 6: But is there a cult symbolism here. I didn't know about Burt Well.
Speaker 2: In one of the Office episodes, Dwight Shrewd is getting ready to go up on stage and he's said he's like studying techniques that Hitler did, and he's like pounding on the desk and he's raising his voice and like he didn't even really know what the fuck he's saying, but he's getting the crowd all involved, and he feels like he's a king, you.
Speaker 3: Know, people going yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's it's crazy that you even mentioned the Office, and then Michavelly too.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because my next documentary being released next month is on the Office. I've been working on the script for four years studying. The show. Is gunder Mifflin, a money laundering mafia cartel organization with the occult symbols all throughout Scranton. It's Granton Mafia, a whole bunch of wild stuff, the finger Lakes that Joe Biden has tattooed on his back. Jim carreyes on the show he escaped the finger Lakes and he says people go missing there. So next month I'll be.
Speaker 6: Doing everything that Crete Ever says.
Speaker 4: Ever Creed. Yeah, he's like he's slashing people and stuff, and there's there's a lot of wild, wild stuff at it. It's gonna be a fun episode, but.
Speaker 2: It's crazy too because it's like, if it's just a show, why do they include all of this occult shit, you know what I'm saying, Like it's just a just a regular old show being filmed in Hollywood talking about a fucking paper company, Like why should that have any accult into it? And people like it just goes right over the head. It's all sub conscious programming. Of course, check.
Speaker 4: Check this out. Episode thirty three is called Initiation. Of course, Dwight put Ryan Howard through a skull and bones ritual where he wants to put him in a coffin to recreate his death and fear. So there is stuff on there. I mean, come on. Episode thirty three is called the Initiation where they do a skull and bones ritual, So it's not there's some eaven potatoes to it.
Speaker 5: So one, is there any kind of a cult symbolism to the British version of the Office as well, or was this more of an American homegrown thing? Because this also kind of makes me think, especially as we're talking about level thirty three in the initiation all these things, how we have the British is like the base of operations for Freemasonry, and then America kind of took over in their own regarden all this. Is there any kind of a cult symbolism at the British office as well?
Speaker 4: It's an interesting take. I've never really fully watched it because I'm such a big fan of the first one. But the first episode is like the pilot episode. They did it like word for word and it was so funny. But bringing up the British Empire, like that's like what masonry serves as the British Empire has created there on June twenty fourth, right when Trump sabotaged Israel's regime change in Iran to have the ceasefire, which goes into some CIA operation just to it seems to keep it destabilized for forever wars. But the British Empire and all that with Masonry for sure, so the British connection. I never really watched that show, so I don't know if somebody here listening those, please put it in the comments.
Speaker 3: Because it was.
Speaker 2: Ricky Gervais is playing Steve Carrell's role I think, right, yeah, yes, yeah, I freaking love that guy. But yeah, it's like I would have to imagine that there would still be the same kind of not necessarily the same, that kind of symbolism. I mean, I'm sure, you know, maybe it varies from country to country or whatever, but for something to be remade over here and just and be just as big and if not even bigger than the original one, you know, maybe that was some of the influence of the ritual.
Speaker 5: You know, there's been a few examples of like a British show that did well over there and then they made an American adaptation and it fucking skyrocketed, in my humble opinion, none more.
Speaker 6: So than The Office.
Speaker 5: I do believe it was a successful show in the UK, didn't have nearly the cult following or the fandom that the American Office did, ever, And Ricky Gervais is an amazing actor, amazing comedian, all the shit, But it's it's just an entirely different comedic set, right I mean, And yeah, Britain's more of the dry humor, and like I mean, The Office is a very dry humor and like, yes.
Speaker 4: Smart humor as well. Like Monty Python, I was wait, no, that's not Yeah, yeah, Python is the most brilliant humor out there. I grew up on that, so they wicked smile.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and that dude, I've even I didn't realize how smart the Monty Python like a script was. For instance, the Holy Grail, remember that time when they go to the beast and it's a bunny, and this was just it was ridiculous that a rabbit was killing them all.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize.
Speaker 5: But as always Monty Python appealing to the back of the room and the front of the room at the exact same time. There are so many medieval manuscripts where these knights are fighting rabbits for no reason like this. There's no actual inherent danger of a rabbit. It's just a thing that these artists did on all these manuscripts. I thought that was just them being stupid, because so much of that movie was just stupid humor. I didn't realize that they were actually going very like a historical nod to these things. And then when you break down the entire movie that way, it's like, oh, that was all this was. It was stupid humor, but also incredibly intelligent humor at the same time. It's very well done. In my opinion.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite Monty Pythons is the Meaning of Life and it's just brilliant. They have a movie before it that's brilliant. The music, it's a I remember when I was in the seventh grade, totally brainwashed, but I was smart. I was smarter than the adults, but totally brainwashed to fall for the whole punk rock communist socialist movement. In a sense, that is the same thing going on today that we see with protests, Like there's this protest happening in Mexico right now, and looking at all the symbols that are given to us via hot topic. You know, if you have this anger and rage as a youth, which is a healthy thing. The elites know this, and then they'll give us a greta thunbird or some nobody like that for each side, the left and the right to get your anger moved into the twenty thirty United Nations agenda. But people think they're being rebellious and whatnot. So there's this protest happening in Mexico City right now, and just look at the symbols. Everything that they're wearing is the same shit that they're wearing hair in America at the No Kings protest or any protest we've seen, it's all communists, World communism, socialist agenda put on by the technocrats. Going back to the rocket thing with Elon, America is a republic, it's democracy. Is the demo, it's the mob, it's the mob rule. And Elon has been a known socialist. He's doing all these Roman symbols as well, which is intentional in a sense. He's doing national socialist symbols, I would say, or so than the.
Speaker 6: Roch watched Jonathan. We're not getting your heart to the crown on.
Speaker 4: Here, come on the Bellamy salute. We used to do that here in America. That's why I said the Roman salute. But I think that it's all roads do lead back to Rome in a lot of ways, especially what's going on in New York.
Speaker 6: Got the new mayor that's taking over.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's a socialist mayor, connected with the Squad and all that, and Bernie Sanaders and all. It's just an agenda being rolled out. But this agenda is a long planned agenda going back thousands of years for world communism. The Obama logo is the sun rising over the mountain. That's the symbol for world communism. You'll see a lot of fists like in the air, you know, color coding and all that. So you'll see like Greta Thumberg. Why is Greta Thumberg line up with with like radical Islam?
Speaker 5: That makes their socialist ask parents have trained her to be a part of Project mocking Jay essentially.
Speaker 4: So there's stuff that doesn't make sense on paper. When you look at the symbols of stuff, it just breaks down the whole thing and you're like, holy crap. Everyone's wearing like a camouflage type skin suit hiding behind the like the veneer, like that they're a part of a political party or an institution. Those might say yeah, with Maga or something, the dark Maga, But really there's this new party, this anarcho whatever party that he's called it. Elon the New America Party, which is not the Republic. Is what America was based off of. And what's happening through my understanding, And we live in a different time. So I'm not saying that the people that are putting out some of these new ideas, these tech elite, they could be correct, Like we live in a new time, like Iran's using these missiles that are just ancients. It's like a caveman fighting with chaplets.
Speaker 6: They really are.
Speaker 4: And then because there's AI now and there's AI weaponry and social engineering and all this, so we are on a different playing field, especially after nine to eleven in how interconnected the world has been. So things have changed and you got to keep up with the times. But America, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, this is a republic. It's not a democracy, and it's not some new party. I'm just super pro constitution, like you know, that's like where I'm at.
Speaker 5: I agree, I wish we were more of a republic personally, because like by definition, we are a democratic republic, right, so like majority does rule, but also just for anybody listening, so if we were a true democracy, basically, if your entire neighborhood got together and voted and said we want to take your house from you, well, majority rule means that they can in fact take your house from you. A republic is where each individual has their own inherent rights that can't be taken away from them regardless of what majority rule says. So we kind of have this weird blending of a majority rule, but also we all have inherent inalienable rights.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: I wish, and I know this is an unpopular opinion by some. I wish we were a little more like Starship Troopers. And what I mean by that is basically, like you have to earn citizenship to be able to have your voice be heard. Like how many of these politicians have never I don't mean served their country like in a military since not what I mean, how many of these politicians have completely lost focus of what their constituent base actually wants, right, and these are the people that are enacting the change in laws that we all have to live in a bide bbe. I'm just saying, if hypothetically, everybody serving in DC and some sort of an elected official role right now had served as a cop, a firefighter, or a military member or a first response or something along these lines, I have a feeling that we as a nation would be a lot better off at this moment. I don't know that for a fact, but I just feel that I just wish we were a little bit more like that. Like just because you live here, that doesn't mean you have a right like the equal rights to have your voice be heard, like that's crazy to me. There's no barriers for entry, like the same way that you have to be an electrician with a with a you know, a card and a certification to run wiring in somebody's house. Right, It doesn't matter if you happen to say you know how to run wires, and I need to know that you know what you're talking about. I feel like the same should be said for our political system. You have to know what the fuck you're talking about in order to speak on what the fuck you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, Jacob, don't you remember the song this Land is Your Land, This Land is My land?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit everybody's. But I do, I do understand what you're trying to say. And by the way, if we're getting a cult here, dude, are both rocking the red shades.
Speaker 3: Let me throw these bad boys on. Make it a red threesome.
Speaker 2: But you were talking about Elon there for a little bit, dude, have you guys seen that Elon created a fucking presidential party.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's what I'm talking about, So the New America Party.
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 2: And I I well, I think I was searching it as you were saying it's sorry about that, but.
Speaker 4: No, it's just like the whole demo mob Republic. Now he's creating a new party. That's why I was trying to highlight just the Republic. I didn't really get much into the New America Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I just heard about this, like literally earlier today, and yeah, he's forming the the the American Party or the New America Party. And what's interesting is is that he can't even run, but he can he can essentially appoint the person that would run. And if that's not right, right, I mean, if that's not you know, technocratic, that that would be the Technocratic Party, right, That's what you would think. And you could argue that essentially that they're all kind of technocratic at this point if we're just being real, Like you got Trump taken on JD. Vance, who had ties to Peter Teal and all of that weird like like a monitoring and big Brother Ring of America and collecting all of the data and weird shit. Whenever you hear like quotes from Peter Teal, like he believes that the end like the the end.
Speaker 3: Result of what we will.
Speaker 2: Eventually become is merging man with machine like he absolutely believes that, like without a shadow of a doubt, that is where humanity is evolving to. And dude, and it's not even just like a weird conspiracy there anymore. Like he said it, he said what we're doing.
Speaker 4: He's a Malthusian, he's writing books about it, and he's the steering committee of the Builderberg Group. Right, And the topic of conversation this year with Ai is depopulation. That was one of the highlights of that, which goes into the whole Maentthhusian point of crisis, which is a manufactured lie to create a crisis, to depopulate in a sense of scary stuff.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I think that that's always been their goal too, because they realized that people, especially after.
Speaker 6: The baby Boomber generation, they just was fucking right.
Speaker 5: They were just making these babies left, right and center, and it got so large that you know, I'm not saying that they can't still control the mob.
Speaker 6: They very easily can.
Speaker 5: COVID is a prime example of that, right, But I think that they also use that as a social experiment, and they saw how many people would not be controlled, and they realized that, man, this number is kind of getting too big.
Speaker 6: And it's not that we don't have enough land.
Speaker 5: There is more than enough land for everybody on this earth to live comfortably. There is more than enough food, and resources and oil and clean water are all of these things. However, everybody gets super tribal, everybody gets super nationalistic, which I'm not inherently against, but I get people's talking points against it.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 5: But that being said, it's people hoarding resources and they're making it seem like we are in a season of scarcity on this earth when we're really not so. Broad picture, if we were to cut the Earth's population by ten percent, as Bill Gates and as a Pallenteer and Teal and all these other entities have said, yeah, it makes it a lot easier to manage, right, Think of a teacher in a classroom. A classroom of forty five kids is a lot harder to manage than the classroom with fifteen kids.
Speaker 6: That's just basic math.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And also with the I wanted to bring something up about the population and birth rates, and like America, where we're at psychologically, a lot of people are super in fear and stuff. And just the way that I've been sort of looking at it is that people, Uh don't want to die for America anymore. Like you talk to people on the street, Uh, they're because they're like, oh, it's not America anymore, it's foreign interest in all that. You know. It's like there's all these different talking points, but at the end of the day, they there's uh. And you could see this in the mainstream, like at public speaking events that people wouldn't want to die for America because they don't own any land, they don't have any vested interests there, they don't have a family, and the population is collapsing what Elon talks about, and he shows a graph that says two oh one on his depopulation graph that people aren't having kids anymore and this is going to be more apparent within the next like generation where there's going to be no grandkids. Like it's so this depopulation thing is happening, but it is happening in religious communities. Religious communities. Israel is the number one birth rate place there and it makes me kind of think about what you're saying about national kind of stuff, but it's something to look into. The Muslim birth rate also is exploding.
Speaker 5: They skyrocket and they're allowed to have more than one wife, so you'll have that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, And so that's also a strategic thing. I heard that the Mormons they were able to have more than one wife for military purpose. That's kind of what I heard when I was in Utah. Makes sense, It makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 6: That was at least that was what they were founded on.
Speaker 5: Allegedly they don't practice polygamy any more, however, Yeah, that's it's a strategic move, It absolutely is. I think any civilization where you don't have it has to be over two point five kids per household, and your civilization is growing and therefore thriving. If it gets below two point five kids per household, your nation and your culture is on the decline. Currently America is that was like two point one two point three something, and it's like it's starting to like go down. But also that's not going to take one more generation to completely drop off. And so you're one hundred percent right on this.
Speaker 4: And so since these populations are declining, the urban mono culture like the left, the socialists, these ideologies that are just absolutely wacky that we've seen over the last like eight years or longer, just really on the foreground political correctness and all that they have to import people to join that cult. So that's why the open border works for that agenda, to get people to join this certain quote, this different type of thinking which takes over the brain. And yeah, it's interesting in Japan, in Japan, it's happening in Korea. There's towns in Japan where men won't even leave their house. Their parents bring them food, and they're just on screens all day playing. It's interesting. But there's a book by Freud called Civilizations in its Discontents. Yeah, and I think what we're seeing is that society would have collapsed like maybe like twenty years ago, but the people understand the psychology, so they give us the horror films, the violent video games Call of Duty. These cathartic moments getting Trump elected and getting Biden elected and getting Trump, these are cathartic moments for the masses. Uh, So they don't go out and destroy everything, even though like open it up and be like go protest, have fun. There's something deeper going on, especially with the AI too. The AI Twitter, for example, which was created on three two two, Like the first post by Jack Dorsey was on three two two. If you look it up, it might say three two one, but in another country it says three two two, so it kind of changes, which is like skull and bones type number.
Speaker 6: But right, they are able.
Speaker 4: To predict civil and rest quicker than the police can through the data. So this is why Elon purchased Twitter and open up free speech. It has nothing to do with free speech. It has everything to do with data collection for the AI, for the algorithm. And now we've entered a new phase of AI learning where it's learning the environment. So when you're seeing protest happen, the number one thing you'll see highlighted is setting way mos on fire or jumping on top of the Weimo. That is on purpose because the Weimo. I live in a smart city, so we got way mos everywhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that fucked me up.
Speaker 5: When I went to Scottsdale and saw weaimo's, I didn't know this existed. And people in the comments whenever I mentioned this, like, oh, Jacob, so behind the times.
Speaker 6: Listen. I don't have self driving cars in Louisiana. That's just wild.
Speaker 5: You call on a taxi and it's going to bring you the location with no human interface. That fucking freaks me out. But yeah, waimos were everywhere in Scottsdale.
Speaker 4: So the new phase of AI that's happening now before the deluge of AI bots, which is going to happen in six months or to a year, where we're not going to know reality through fiction and on the Internet, we're not going to know what's real and what's not. And the only way to the only way to verify that you're a human is by scanning your iris, getting a one two eight digit IRIS code with the ORB But you'll get some cryptocurrency by getting your digital passport onto the new Internet. And I think that's going to be the reset of the Internet, not the cyber event that the World Economic Forum has said will be the next lockdown. I think it's going to be this deluge of AI bots that will ultimately bring it in to verify, because we already hit the verify if you're a robot. To verify your robot, it's going to scan your IRIS code. But the way mos when the protesters are setting it on fire, that's so it can learn how the animals which I mean us as animals being studied by the AI is learning in real time the behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just picking up on all the algorithms, all the information, what you know. It's like essentially it's almost creating its own Hegelian dialect.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like it already knows what it needs to have a specific outcome, but let's just you know, throw some peanuts to the animals and see how they react to it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: And the whole burning of a Weimo car is seen as by the protesters as a victimless crime, right because no one is getting injured in this. The only person that's losing money is the Waimo company, but they have insurance, so fuck them anyway, right, And it's it's seen as just a way to get the same optics. You get a burning car and the people are rioting and it's a whole thing. But you didn't torch a police car. Now there's like multiple people being brought to jail on all these things. It's quote unquote a victimless crime. But to your point, they are absolutely cause they're just like calling for a Waimo to come pick them up from a protest site and then as soon as it pulls up, they're torching it. So the algorithm is learning their tactics and it's learning how Uh, if we are going to take this and put it to like a wartime conversation or like a thing like this, this would be what we would say is intel.
Speaker 6: Right, troop movement, what is the most likely course of action?
Speaker 5: Are they going to fight? Are they going to retreat?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 6: What size are they? What are they wearing?
Speaker 5: All the this is intel that would go into setting up the basis for a military operation. WEAMO and all the other AI companies and all the technocrats, if you will, they're just collecting all this information for what comes next.
Speaker 4: And this is yeah, and WEIMO is YouTube, so YouTube runs weaymo, it's Google, and that's why YouTube. Yeah, YouTube open up free speech as well. That has nothing to do with the First Amendment. This is everything to do with gathering the data over the last few years. And also you probably noticed like a algorithmic push of racism just being rampant on the internet. Oh yeah, that's that's say, a cult agenda by the technocrats. It's called accelerationism. So even stuff like that that you think is rebellious is actually playing in the hands of the illuminati.
Speaker 2: It's almost like, you know, it clamps down on all of you, your freedoms and all of your rights, and it tells you what you can't do, and people feel a little squeezed. So then you have, you know, shows like this that inevitably are born right because well, we're going to stand up for the First Amendment, in the Second Amendment and all of our you know, constitutional rights and just rights of being a human right. And then it almost starts to release its tension a little bit so that it can collect a lot more information so that the bigger, more more profound choking of society and choking of you know, your right to say whatever you want. I think it's going to be even more strict than it ever was before, because now it knows what to do with it. It's very articulate if you think about it, and you know, just thinking about AI, like you know, they they tried to, they tried to really put the noose around a lot of people's next as far as free speech, you know, UH is going or was going just a few years ago. But now you include AI into it, I mean, you think about it. Fucking Elon is the one that created open ai in the first place. Open Ai, which eventually became chat Gibt and all these other you know, artificial intelligence kind of programs and stuff. I mean, and then he creates Grock. He you know, well he bought Twitter, he creates Grock. People are now you know, jumping from back back and forth from Grok and chat Gibt and all that kind of stuff. And it's interesting that he's gonna be the one that is creating this third party. And you know, let's just be real, There's never been any solid traction in any third party ever in the history of America. There's never been a fucking snowballs chance in hell that a third party would ever win. I would actually, I mean, you know, you got to give a little credence to Kanye's birthday party. It was cute, but nobody ever believed that it was ever going to be a real thing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But Elon, for example, you know, he was really walking hand in hand with Trump, with all of the doge and everything else, and you know, dark Maga and all that other kind.
Speaker 3: Of crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: But now he's starting this one, and I believe that a lot of people are really going to get behind it.
Speaker 3: And so I looked up this.
Speaker 2: Truth I guess they're called on truth social and Trump actually posted about this what was it yesterday? He goes, I am saddened to watch Elon Musco completely off the rails, essentially becoming a train wreck over the past five weeks. He wants to start a third political party, despite the fact that they have never succeeded in the United States. The system seems not designed for them. The one thing that third parties are good for in the creation of complete and total disruption and chaos, and we have enough of that with the radical left Democrats who have lost their confidence and their minds. Republicans, on the other hand, are a smooth running machine that just passed the biggest bill of its kind in the history of the country. It's a great bill, but unfortunately for Elon, it eliminates the ridiculous electric vehicle mandate, which would have forced everyone to buy an electric car in a short period of time. I have been strongly opposed to that from the very beginning. People are now allowed to buy whatever they want, gasoline powered hybrids which are doing very well, or new technologies as they come out. No more ev mandate. I have campaigned on this for two years, and quite honestly, when Elon gave me his total and unquestioned endorsement. I asked him whether or not he knew that I was going to terminate the ev mandate. It was in every speech I made and in every conversation I had. He said he had no problem with that. I was very surprised. Additionally, Elon asked that one of his close friends run NASA, and while I thought his friend was very good, I was surprised to learn that he was a blue blooded Democrat who had never contributed to the Republican to a Republican before Elon probably was also. I also thought it was inappropriate that a very close friend of Elon who was in the space business, run NASA when NASA was such a big part of Elon's corporate life. My number one charge is to protect the American public, and I find it interesting that Trump says this. I find I mean, I agree with a lot of the things that he said, but how he's talking about how the Republican Party is running like a well oiled machine. That's a very recent thing, and I wouldn't even say that it's running very well either.
Speaker 5: That's a bold statement, especially because most Republicans can't stand Donnie t right.
Speaker 6: They fall in line. But they don't like him.
Speaker 5: That's why so many of them were talking shit while he was campaigning both times, I might add, and as he's talking about how a third party has never succeeded by bup up, I have a.
Speaker 6: Theory working as of this moment.
Speaker 5: And as much as we're talking about Elon starting his own party, I am personally of the belief that Donnie T might spearhead a MAGA party soon once his.
Speaker 6: Term of office is up.
Speaker 5: And I've said this before as far as like right now, we have a realistic possibility of a Trump dynasty running the country for the next twenty years. Both of his sons might run it. Ivanka could run it. Barn when he gets of age, could run it. Then, like if Donnie T continues to do positive things, people would.
Speaker 6: Vote for it just off the name alone.
Speaker 5: And I could envision a world hypothetically where they are not running under a Republican ticket, They're running under a MAGA ticket, and they have the juice and the backing and the public eye enough to actually have a third party run.
Speaker 6: And possibly succeed.
Speaker 5: So as much as he's stroking the Republican cock here, let's keep it real, like let's keep it one hundred percent and then one thou while most Republicans don't fuck with Donnie Trump, like that's a fact.
Speaker 6: So I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 5: It is a real possibility that we have a four way runoff in the next if not one or two elections, depending on how this shit shakes out.
Speaker 2: Man, it'll be interesting to see too, because I mean, just looking at the eagle, the fucking thing only has two wings, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's got a tail feather though, but it's got tails.
Speaker 2: And the tail is the balancer. So if you think about it like that, you know, maybe it does need a third party. I mean, uh, it's it's gonna get It's like Terrence McKenna said, dude, it's just gonna.
Speaker 3: Get weirder and weirder and weirder as time goes on.
Speaker 2: And we're living in a fucking We're living in strange ass times.
Speaker 4: So Terrence McKenna talked about memes in the future, how memes we're going to take over. And this was before like the Internet, and we see a famous meme of the three like Musketeers with Trump, Elon and Kanye and in this meme that Elon created and shared out. Trump looks like a fool in this picture, and then there's Elon in the middle. And then Kanye. Kanye started his own party as well, so he said he was with Trump, but then totally backstabbed him and made his own party. Elon was with Trump, they're both friends, both hanging out on Saturnalia. He started his own party, So there's just some sort of pattern recognition there. I do think Ivanka will be the president more so than everybody else.
Speaker 5: Are you saying that because of her husband?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 6: No, okay, ties to Israel.
Speaker 5: I was just making sure where the connections being made here, that's all in Russia.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. The reason why is every time she does a picture, she's doing the triad claw. So she's doing the secret society symbol that Adolph did that, Candice Owens does that, Napoleon Bonaparte, all these like famous people do this triad claw hand symbol which looks like throwing up like a West Coast sign, and she's just more positioned. I've read a lot of her articles and and all that, but having Jared Kushner Mary into that elite bloodline as well is not gonna hurt her.
Speaker 3: At all. You know, Oh, you're talking about the daughter.
Speaker 2: I thought you. I always get the names mixed up. I thought you were talking about the wife there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually, Malnia Trump ain't going nowhere near this calm down.
Speaker 4: And also Trump was a Democrat. He had Hillary Clinton in his pocket. She went to his weddings because he owned her. Yeah, financially like donated to her. So there's just a lot of weird stuff going on. And going back to the Uh, oh, there's that triad claw. I don't know what the heck it means. I have no idea.
Speaker 6: It's crypto Judaism, it says.
Speaker 2: The triad claw is a Morano gesture which signals the letters M and W, symbolizing sixty six to six from the three v's.
Speaker 3: The letter V is.
Speaker 2: A waw waw in Hebrew and vov and Gumatria sorry, and is the sixth letter in both. The hand sign has been linked to Freemasonry, but predates it back to approximately the twelve hundreds. Many have tied the hand sign to the Rosicrucians, the Jesuits, and the Knights of Malta. According to Britannica, Rosicrucian teachings are a combination of occultism and other religious beliefs and practices, including Hermeticism, Jewish mysticism, and Christian gnosticism. The central figure of Rosicrucianism is the belief that its members possesses secret wisdom that was handed down to them from ancient times. So, yeah, that's I don't like you.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know where the sources are, you know. For I've been looking at the symbol for a while, read a lot of different pages on it, and I don't know what it means. People are like, oh, it means Mason because it's an m or you know, I if somebody has a source of what it actually is. But it's something, there's something there with it, and it's something I've been documenting for a while. So Avanka always does this hand jester, like when she was at Venice at the Bezos wedding. There's a lot of pictures of her doing it. Jeff Bezos is doing it as well, So I don't know, she seems to be the that's so that's what I think.
Speaker 3: I say it, dude, I mean looking at it.
Speaker 2: Why is it that always the middle finger and the ring finger are always together and all like now that like it's like once you see it, you know you've seen it a million times.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's also not an unnatural like placement of your hand if you like put it on your hip. I'm not saying you're guaranteed to do it, but it's also not the craziest.
Speaker 4: Thing ever good. I don't know, that's a great point.
Speaker 5: It also might just be one of those slight, little undertones to where if you know what you're looking for, you see it. But to us, we would just see it as nothing crazy.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I got a hard time really wrapping my head around things. Whenever they bring in Judaism and the Jesuits and the Free Masons all in a cabal against It's like, okay, you understand that the Jesuits and the Masons hate each other. The Pope said that if you're a Mason, you're excommunicating from the church.
Speaker 6: You did that in the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 5: The Jews and the Jesuits, the Jews and the Catholics have never gotten along, not since the fucking Crusades.
Speaker 6: And it's like, so we're talking about three individual.
Speaker 5: Entities that do not work together, hate each other at their core and somehow they're all together to run the world.
Speaker 6: It's like, I just I don't see it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: And you see there's the Ivanka one too. Yeah, never seen that one, and that's an older one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's back whenever uh doing the show.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it says Ivanka Trump is an American businesswoman. She is the second child of Donald Trump and his uh and his first wife Evanna. Oh this is wait is this Evanna or Ivanka? Okay, oh that makes sense. Yeah, then it just goes into who she was and married to Jared Jared Kushner and whatever.
Speaker 3: But yeah, dude, I don't know if Teddy Broosevelt threw it up.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, see it's on his hip.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Teddy Brosevelt. You got fucking Cavanaugh here, Alexander Hamilton, Roger Bacon, Mary Queen of Scot's Schools, Sir Philip Sidney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and it's is that really what they're doing? You know?
Speaker 2: But it's interesting because you see, especially like these Shakespearean looking type of pictures, you always and they're always drawn right, So they're doing it on purpose. It's not like an accident kind of thing, because every single stroke of a brush or of a pencil or whatever. It's always you know, somewhat at least on purpose. And I'm just like, you know, why is it that they all have this? And I think that it probably all goes back to this, you know, obviously before the pictures and cameras and camp quarders and all that shit came out, so it seems like it's someone on purpose.
Speaker 3: But yeah, this is interesting. I never heard about this before.
Speaker 6: It's way more like crazy to me.
Speaker 5: When you see the Brotherhood of the Hidden Hand, this hand gesture doesn't like And again maybe because I just don't typically look forward, so maybe it just doesn't like register on my weird chart. When you see like a picture Napoleon with his hand tucked into his shirt, right and it's hidden, and then you look at like different pictures of certain figures and they all have the hand put in the same way, it's like, all right that that seems odd, right, I don't know, maybe they're connected.
Speaker 4: And but it's like you're saying, before, you know, how is this how is ignacious of Leola a crypto jew that makes no fricking sense, the founder of the Yeah, okay, that makes total sense.
Speaker 6: And I don't that there's no connection.
Speaker 5: Maybe we are just so Plebeian that we don't see the obvious connections glaring us in the face.
Speaker 6: But it's like.
Speaker 5: Saying the Muslims, the Jews, and the Christians are all in a global cabald to run the world. It's like, you mean, the three organizations that can't stand each other. Okay, oh, Abraham agreed, Yeah, but we they've been at war with each other for thousands of years over a spot of land the size of New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't see how, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but they all agree, like you know, up to a certain point though in the Bible right or in the literally.
Speaker 5: To Abraham, like that's that's where everything goes off the beaten path here. And then the Muslims have gnostic views of Jesus because Mohammad couldn't read and he was only hearing stories from gnostics, and.
Speaker 6: That's why he believed.
Speaker 5: They believe that Jesus didn't actually get crucified. They believe his spirit got crucified and that's why it looked like it, which is a gnostic conversation that's not reality. But Jews believe that he was a traveling rabbi that said some good shit but then had him murdered. And depending on which section of what you're reading, there's some that say that he was a heretic and that's why I was killed. And there's some that say and he's like boiling in a vat of his own excrement in hell.
Speaker 6: You know, it's wild shit.
Speaker 5: It's they agree on everything from like Genesis to Moses or I'm sorry Abraham, and that's about it.
Speaker 6: You know, that's not a lot. It's not a lot at all.
Speaker 5: Not all.
Speaker 4: It's also this one dimensional thinking. What I can't stand where people will just one dimensional focus on one like group and not look at the bigger strategic plans of power. I'm interested in learning about real power and the world powers and who's control in the world actually, And you'll get a lot of people that lead omit information, meaning leaving out information. And you'll see this with people who just look at one group of people to blame all their problems on, but not ever bring up uh actual power, actual institutions, actual names and all this. But that that makes things easy. It's memetic magic. It's memes that you don't have to think you don't have to be scared. If people actually knew what was going on, there will be up to five am in the morning like me. You know, yeah, what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 2: It's all about mobolism too, Like all that memetic magic, it's just symbolism. It's just playing, you know, whether it's the characters or the colors or the words that are on the meme or whatever. Like, it's all just programming your subconscious in a way. And so that way, Yeah, essentially, that's what it is. It's like you look at it and you may not even know consciously all the information that you're taking in, but subconsciously it's like it's talking to your subconscious how that works, which is all the occult really is essentially.
Speaker 4: So there's a new article that came out talking about the studies they did with AI changing humans perspectives and opinions.
Speaker 5: Yes, dude, you saw that MIT article. It's saying that AI is actually exponentially making people dumber and less intelligent and less less creative, and like they have no inspiration because they solely rely on the AI bro I just talked about on the Cage to Night.
Speaker 4: That was fascinating and terrifying that that makes a lot of sense. But there's also another article too showing how the AI can change human opinion. So propaganda that got a bad term because of the National Socialists were propagandists and they use their memetic magic and whatnot. So Edward Burnet's changed it to public relations. So you have a PR department that's just the propaganda department to change the opinions of how people look at you. They're thinking it's mind controls, right, and the AI is better at propaganda and changing a human's opinion on a topic like tenfold better than a human can do.
Speaker 5: So I believe that one hundred percent because AI does it does virtue signaling, and it does its own bias. Maybe not initially, but you train your AI, it starts to know what you're looking for whenever you put in a query or whatever else. So it will come across as like, oh, this is information because AI has all the information on the internet blah blah blah, and it's like you don't understand, but it's giving you a character bias based off of what it knows you want, and it can absolutely make someone believe, well, the AI said it. So it's got to be true. It will completely change someone's perspective of reality.
Speaker 4: And it's turning people who aren't schizophrenic into schizophrenics as well, getting put into hospitals and whatnot. Because what you're saying, they remember what you talk about. The AI studies you and tells you what you want to hear to manipulate you. Oh yeah, you're you're the best, You're you're, you're God, You're this and all this, and then they go into a chat GPT psychosis, which I kind of have like, maybe how come it's only chat GPT that's doing this, you know, maybe it's like other AI companies putting out information like that because that's where we're at.
Speaker 6: But I think it's all working that way.
Speaker 5: But chat GPT being the largest of the language models and all of that, it's kind of like saying, why is Google the only one?
Speaker 6: Well, like other search engines are doing the same thing.
Speaker 5: It's just that because that's the largest, it's the easiest to look at as a case study.
Speaker 6: I could be so wrong there, but that would make more sense to me.
Speaker 4: Well, so, like chat GPT, what you were saying, how remembers you I've heard through wicked smart p people and that it's good to not let it remember you because it's confirmation bias, so it doesn't know who it's talking to every time you put in new stuff. One of my friends, he's like really into the chachipt to make it like organize his life. So there's you could utilize chat ept and AI. I'm making AI videos and utilizing it because it's awesome for storytelling. It's like I did this documentary on the Illuminati horses, the Illuminati stallions and the methylene blue and the methylene prefer Wait a.
Speaker 6: Minute, are you pro or anti methylene blue?
Speaker 4: So the video wasn't pro or anti yet. I've got a pharmachea magician, so I have no idea. I'm not the guy to go to for hear that expert health advice. But symbolically through transmutation, there seems to be some sort of ritual going on. The guy who created it, he was part of secret societies like Freemasons and whatnot doing the hit in hand. Then I believe it was the Rockefellers who controlled the meth Lane Blue for a while, and it's being sold by a lot of like Eric Prince type blackwater kind of companies. I don't really understand it. I didn't get into it like that, but there's some weird stuff going on. But the thing was is, why is everyone telling me to drink this thing that turns my organs blue? Because it turns your organs blue? And then I'm like, man, this he got freaking the head of Hollywood, Mill Gibson telling me to drink this and he's making movies about painting people blue to sacrifice them to the rain god. And so it was a creative, fun video.
Speaker 6: But then get I.
Speaker 4: Used a eye for it. But I was able to have blue horses and stuff like that, so I was able to tell a story that I wouldn't have been able to do a year ago.
Speaker 6: So that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a It's a pretty powerful tool, dude, And I think that as long as you control it and you don't allow it to control you, you're probably fine. It's just like the Internet, you know, like if it wasn't for the Internet, chat GBT would have never been born, Like it had to have some kind of precursor, and you know, you see, like the Internet running people's lives. Some people are so sucked into the Internet to where they become like, uh like official, uh what are they called in cells?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 5: That's what we're tking about Japan, These like working age males that will not go away from the screen and their parents bring them food and ship and they're just locked in because the Internet is their source, it's their god, it's their lover, it's their best friend.
Speaker 6: Is there?
Speaker 5: Everything in cells are taking the fuck over and it's not a good thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I was not talking about I've been turning into that. I'm like, oh my no, yeah.
Speaker 6: Well outside, touch grass, go find a woman. Don't don't do this.
Speaker 4: My parents don't bring me food, but Postmates will bring befood. So like it's also happening here in America. No, But the summertime I've been telling my audience was something I've been doing. I went to Florida, hung out with y'all, went to the bro Grove. What I've been doing is I'm going out every single day. That's my commitment of summer time. And I'm going to new places and meeting new people. When I see someone, I talk to them and get uncomfortable like that. So I don't get in that trap. Especially like there was this thing that happened for fourth of July where everyone was scared to go outside. They're like, oh my gosh, and who was in the mainstream news. But more so the mainstream news is what's in the algorithm. So TikTok reels, reels and people that are alternative researchers like like us. In a sense, we're not mainstream. We're not getting like put on Google. But these people that are leading the truth community are on Google trending. That means that Google approved it for the masses to see. They were saying fourth of July attacks, don't go outside though this is bad, and I told my audio it's no go outside like you gotta go, you gotta go do stuff. They're wrong. During the when we were at the bro Grove when the regime change was happening, and I ran, well, potential regime change, everyone was like World War three, and anyone who came to the booth, I told them, whoever wants that. They they lined to you that ain't going on. It's going to be. And I even posted it publicly on my YouTube that this whole thing will be over on the twenty fourth and the day that masonry like was created, and I said it was going to end that day, and it did end that day. I was wrong because I thought it was going to be a success US full regime change, getting rid of dietola.
Speaker 6: But that may still happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, the regime change could absolutely take place. But I agree with you everybody that's been rant and raven, Well, it's World War three. No the fuck it's not. No, it's not.
Speaker 6: Where's the throat of a nuclear war? No the fuck, it's not.
Speaker 5: Neither of these things are going to be happening, not because of this anyway. Maybe one day, certainly, not two day.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Iran situation was just that was silly, and I was wrong.
Speaker 6: I thought that America wouldn't get involved at all. I was wrong.
Speaker 5: We did drop some bombs one day. We did do that. Fine, everybody's like, see, it's clearly a decoration of war, and it's like, it's not.
Speaker 6: That's not a decoration of war, dude.
Speaker 4: All the world powers wouldn't mind a regime change there, like there, Even the people are like yeah whatever, Even Katar would be like whatever, Like.
Speaker 5: Bro, Muslims around Iran would be stoked at a regime change there.
Speaker 6: Even dudes living under Sharia law. Fucking hate the Ayahtola exactly.
Speaker 4: And so during this whole thing, all I didn't listen to anybody but Iranians. That's that's it, dude.
Speaker 6: Eighty five percent of the country hates him.
Speaker 5: And that's not just the Internet spurning its own Like no, no, no, realistically, like unless you're like somebody in his click, you can't fucking stand him. It's it's amazing, and I was happy whenever the bombs are dropping. You saw these Iranian dudes with clips.
Speaker 6: Like bomb the fuckers. Yeah, and they were stoked.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so that's why there's like a big thing on paper. You'll like that doesn't make sense. You'll have the right right like a Tucker Carlson or whatever, or like the right that shouldn't be aligned with the left. It's totally aligned with the left now, and so they're called woke right or whatever, which gets thrown around a lot, making it kind of muddying the waters. Having fricking Jordan Peterson talk about it. Who's straight out of Harvard or whatever.
Speaker 6: Dude, Tucker just did an interview with the Iranium Press.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I haven't seen it yet, but I heard about him like a fucking course you would, Tucker. You're over here telling people that Russia is in a fight for their life, a fight that they started in all this.
Speaker 6: But I mean, we could argue about this. Right now.
Speaker 5: You're over here having a conversation with the Iranian president, and before the interview even happens, he's like, I couldn't ask him hard hitting questions because I know that I wouldn't have gotten an honest answer.
Speaker 6: Well, then why would you fucking have an interview with him? Dude?
Speaker 5: That's the entire point. But okay, whatever, it's for the content, it's for the clicks.
Speaker 2: Well, you want to get a feel formed a little bit too, you know, sometimes like we make certain people out to be like extreme boogeyman's and maybe he is a boogeyman. I don't know, but you know, it's it's interesting because the way that you know, the the like our government will paint other countries, it's like they're not even human. And so that's how they get the American public in on bombing them and stuff like that, because we're we're bombing and we're killing people who are essentially anti human, and they want death to America and death to everybody else, which that is what they chant. But it's like, I appreciate that kind of stuff because I want to get into the mind of somebody like that. Like that's how you study people, and you can study their antics, you can study their propaganda, and you can study like what their goals are and stuff like. I mean, the best way to it's like, you know, you should become very close to your enemy in order to better understand them in their philosophy.
Speaker 5: No, I agree with that, but the Iranian president has a different set of beliefs in the Ayatola, you know what I mean. The Iranian president just happens to be the dude that's in the position right now, and in a few years it'll be somebody else. If you can't even have a frank conversation with him, then why have the conversation, right Like, he's not the fundamentalist extremist that's running Iran.
Speaker 6: He's a figurehead. The Ayatola is the guy who's actually got the real power here. It's it's well, you.
Speaker 2: Could say the same thing about our presidents. Every president doesn't run this country. They're just kind of the puppet master to it. And while we may be convinced that Trump has a little bit more power than you know, other presidents that have been up there. He absolutely does not have the power and the backing that the system has set for itself already.
Speaker 5: Different conversations, though, This would be the same thing as saying, like, well, why the pope versus the Italian president or prime minister?
Speaker 6: Right, that's like a fair comparison here.
Speaker 5: If you're looking for religious answers on things, you would go to the pope.
Speaker 6: If you're looking for the.
Speaker 5: Fundamentalist, extremist opinion of things, you would go to the Ayatola. If you're looking for Iranian law and they're military and all these things, you would go to the president. And if you're same with Italy and all this. But like that's the thing, if you're gonna if you already know that he's going to lie to you in the conversation, I don't know. I just don't see it as a net positive. I think it was just for the clicks. I mean, it's just for the content.
Speaker 2: It's all going to be propaganda anyway. That's exactly like those big talking heads, that's all they're pushing. And it's interesting, Donnat you brought up Edward Burnez. Dude, we and we know a decent little bit about Burnees, but we need to do a whole show on this fucking guy. Dude, he wrote a book literally titled propaganda, right yep. And also, dude, he was one hundred book three years old whenever he died.
Speaker 3: Did you know that? Another fun fact?
Speaker 2: Another fun fact about Edward Burnees his grandson, This is going to freak you out, dude. His grandson is Mark Burnet's Randolph, who is the creator of Netflix.
Speaker 4: Well, so this is kind of interesting. They definitely blood connected, but there was no relationship really between them, like they didn't They didn't have like a relationship close to each other, which shocked me because I when I learned that, I was like, oh wow, that is interesting. But Netflix is the propaganda tool. Edward Burnet's book on propaganda is exactly what Andrew Tay and all these different influencers are getting people to do, to join different religions, to have different political beliefs, and all this because you hire the actor, you hire the person on television to push your political vote. So that's what you see a lot of like boxers and stuff like that, Like on the Forefront or celebrities telling us political stuff. That's all propaganda. That's how they got women to smoke cigarettes was having female actresses on smoking cigarettes, and so then women would start doing it, even our breakfast that we eat and whatnot. And we saw this during the lockdown. How many actors came out and told us to follow the Pharmakuia, like every single big actor will Ferrell, Arnold Schwarzeneggers and screw your freedom. Yeah, over and over again. It's an important book. Yeah, propaganda.
Speaker 5: Only that a dude from Austria would be coming with that type of rhetic screw your freedom, Like, my boy, your nation at one point in time suffered from somebody spitting that same rhetoric a couple of decades back.
Speaker 3: And Burn himself was from Austria.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, did they not learn from Adolph of like, hey, maybe freedoms, even dangerous freedom is a little more important than you know, safety, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just it's.
Speaker 3: Just about a control and power, that's it.
Speaker 4: That's what the founding fathers would say that that. I like that quote. The security over freedom you deserve neither or however it goes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree, Well, yeah, like that First Amendment, and I love the Second Amendment.
Speaker 6: You know, that's just me.
Speaker 5: I'm unlikely you don't know, And I'm a bit of a constitutionalist honestly, And I know people are gonna say that's a flawed document. You know, find me a better written document to governor nation.
Speaker 6: I'll wait.
Speaker 4: There's never been in the history of the.
Speaker 5: Planet now and all other democracies on Earth take their notes from the American Constitution.
Speaker 6: There's a reason for that shit. Yeah, I'm with you on a percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I I really like it.
Speaker 6: Ll weird, call me.
Speaker 5: A patriot, but I fucking like our country a lot, you know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, it's a it's pretty damn interesting.
Speaker 3: But uh, what else you've been covering here lately? Donut?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you're you're super into the occult and always looking at the symbolism kind of stuff. One of my favorite shows that you came on. It was a couple of years ago and we were talking about Matthew Perry's death and that was dude, all of the crazy like I call them synchronicities or coincidences or whatever like that guy was absolutely ritually assassinated.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he was doing the horse medication, I think too, and his dealer got arrested for selling him the horse products. No, but that's another one, the ketamine. That's oh crats, Yeah, I don't know. I you know, there's so many podcasts out there that promote the use of mine altering substances and whatnot, and I'm just totally, like, very cautious of that, and it's just all over the place. So that's like with the Matthew Perry kind of thing, and I don't know, it's just uh, yes, it's.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: There are definitely people that can, you know, kind of succumb to the illusions that whenever they are under the influence of psychedelics, and I could see how that would be. You know, certain people they experience certain things on these things, right like Jacob for example, Like whenever you took a super high dosage of mushrooms back whenever you were at the Pagan Festival, it was like you could take that and literally let that information run your life. There's no doubt about that. It could drive you fucking insane.
Speaker 6: Oh, in a way it has.
Speaker 5: Honestly, at that moment, I saw how everything works together, even the good, the bad.
Speaker 6: All that has to work.
Speaker 5: It's all cogs in a machine, and if one cog is taken out, the machine doesn't work. So it's like existence in life has to flow a certain way because it simply was built to flow this way.
Speaker 6: Then, but to your point, you get.
Speaker 2: Like these savior mentalities. And that's one thing I cannot stand is somebody who's, oh, I've done DMT a million times or I've done mushrooms a million times. I know the answer, and you're not gonna get the answer unless it comes from my mouth. I'm like, bro, it's not supposed to be like that. It's supposed to be a specific personal experience for you. It's not for the world. Like that's yea, and that's my own opinion about it. It's like, you know, added into your your rhetoric of whatever you think or whatever however your mind works, but don't let it run your life by any means, because it's impossible to understand all of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there there's different emotions that different drugs go to. So I'm a big smoker. I haven't smoked in a long time, but that's my favorite thing to do, and it's because I'm sad I've like a cry baby all the time, and so when I smoke, it's going to my lungs, which is the emotion of sadness. The lungs the liver is of anger and resentment. And that's why alcoholics. They drink because of resentment, because of refilling this different anger. And something that I've been studying spiritually is because like, I want to how fun I want to go do all these things. I want to go like drink and debuss, do all all this stuff which I don't do. I'm like ten years sober, but I'm like, oh, man, does sound fun? I want to get that ease and comfort of doing drugs and alcohol or whatever. But then you got to kind of play out the story for me. At least if I play out the story, I romanticize about it when it's not the reality of things. I'm alone in my apartment with no friends, and it's not how the television has sold me that it's going to be nothing but friends and girls and the best time ever, which is a total mind control. Live you'll see that a lot of the angry people online that you could just see it in their content, how they're just hateful to a certain political party, a certain religion, a certain group, the anger. If you see these people in their private life, they are alcoholics. Most likely they're abusing alcohol because they are angry, which means they're scared, uh, and they haven't worked on themselves. And then you get all these people pushing ketamine. Now and I'll watch friends in real time do these different like drugs or whatever. And then maybe on a podcast or something, they'll come off like totally chill or whatever. But just give it some time and you'll see their life unravel. And like, I have not met one person who does drugs that is just crushing them like I have not.
Speaker 6: Right, it's a good point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do know a couple of very successful businessmen that smoke weed. I'll give you that. And I mean we could have the argument if weeds a drug or not. I personally don't believe it is. I know there's a lot of people that disagree with that.
Speaker 2: Fine, fine, right, the fucking weed that they're creating nowadays is starting to look like the shit is potent as fuck.
Speaker 3: I think it's way too potent, bro.
Speaker 5: It's fair, that is a fair statement, right, But to your point, right, you see maybe fortune five hundred CEOs that might have a glass of bourbon, but they're also not living out of a bottle, right in the same way, you don't see these guys that are diving into k holes once a week that are fucking running the world Like it's just not a thing that you see.
Speaker 4: What these potheads that you're talking about, do you know one personally not success?
Speaker 5: This is successful, Yes, but I will say the one that I have in mind, he is the he's the rare case.
Speaker 6: He is not He's not the standard to go off of.
Speaker 5: Okay, this guy he's basically been winning it life since he was eleven years old, and he's just never checked up. He's had and I'm not saying it had everything handed to him. He has made a lot of really really good decisions at really really good times that has set him on a trajectory for success.
Speaker 6: And he also smokes weed like it's a chimney.
Speaker 5: Right, But he's also just like he's the exception, he's not the norm.
Speaker 6: But that's my point.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying like potheads that are leaders. I'm saying like maybe in the evening they smoke a jay to relax before they go to bed. This type of thing. You might see a successful business owner that does that, but you're not going to see a successful business owner that tie off his ass at lunch.
Speaker 6: That's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Also, it's the definition of success too, like maybe the because I'm in recovery and there's a lot of successful people who make a lot of money and they're are fucked up like alcohol or whatever it is, but the relationships are in turmoil. So like it's also like looking at it, it just something that I haven't noticed, you know, I have ever seen workout for uh, the.
Speaker 6: Majority of people, the vast majority of people.
Speaker 5: Like, the more you delve into substance, the more you're gonna take away from your own personal success.
Speaker 6: That's that's just simple. One plus one equals two.
Speaker 4: Here, I agree, And there's a time and place for everything, and yes, college.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean there's also people that are dealing with like PTSD for instance, and they'll go to an ayahuasca retreat or they'll do some sort of a psychedelic retreat as a way to grow through the PTSD. And there's varying levels of success with this, right, I know veterans who come home with PTSD and they go on these ayahuasca retreats and they come back a way better person because of it. But that was, like you said, there was a time and place. They didn't come home and start tripping balls once a week. That was a thing that they did in the time and place to grow through that experience, gain that insight, had that profound experience, and then they grow from it. They use that as a launching platform. They don't use that as a source to keep coming back to you.
Speaker 6: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's on the same algorithm of like CHATCHABT in a way kind of what we were talking about, Like if you let it run you as opposed to you using it as a tool, you know what I mean, Like it can run your life, and so it's it's very important that you know you have this level of awareness that you're not allowing it to run your life in a sense. So like, yeah, I know people like super super potheads, and I mean no disrespect to them. I'm sure that they're highly functioning individuals whenever they want to be.
Speaker 5: But if they're also not killing it overall, right, they're not about to become multimillionaires anytime soon.
Speaker 2: No, I got a buddy who actually before the show was ever started, I had I had talked to and we were planning on starting a podcast at one point, and we talked about it, you know, for you know, for like a year or two or something like that. Like it was always kind of in the works, but it was always just in theory, you know, and and and it was interesting because we would come up with these theories when when we were smoking together, right and then you know, you go to sleep, you wake up the next day, you try to have that same conversation and it's it's not fun anymore.
Speaker 3: It's not it's all realistic. It was just in theory.
Speaker 2: And I think that you know, people who smoke, they they live in in this like like dream type of world in which they only dream about it and they never really want to put it into motion in a sense, right, Like not everybody. I am just saying that, that specific person was always just like, oh, this is a great idea, we should do this, we should do this, And it was always fun to talk about it, but it never came to anything.
Speaker 3: And so I was like, fuck this, I'm just going to start my own shit then. And you know, the.
Speaker 5: Same concept as you and your boys cracking some beers and having like some really great ideas, but we need to start. We need to open a bar, Like why do we should open a bar? Then you wake up the next morning like that's a really dumb idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see, that's the that's the one thing like because I was since fourteen just drunk and high for until I was twenty seven, right somewhere around there. So I'm I've gone through that whole whole thing and the wasted time of all that and all the plans and the big goals and so how are you talking about It just makes me like more like oh, okay, I'll and that I'm not doing it. But it becomes it became a god do anything without weed, like I needed it to do anything, to make it all to get up in the morning, to do do anything, rather than relying on God to have me do that. Uh you know, that became the god.
Speaker 2: That's a good point too, because I feel like, dude, I need to kick caffeine.
Speaker 3: I need to get the I need to get that I'm not going to go down life.
Speaker 6: Maybe one day, but not two day.
Speaker 4: Brother. I'm hooked on the caffeine.
Speaker 2: And I hate on it, you know, Like this morning, I was like, you know what, I'm gonna try and see how my day goes if I don't drink a cup of coffee because I've been drinking coffee and energy drinks and I got the fucking I take a little methylene blue as well, which I did take today.
Speaker 3: So I'm not fully you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I would just saying it's weird. And also another thing with the ayahuasca thing, And I'm not saying there's not a place in time for like certain things, or I'm just saying from my own experience, not from studies like of trauma patience, and I'm talking about from phone calls talking to people with the ayahuasca thing. Everybody I talked to that does ayahuasca, They're like, yeah, I've been doing ahahuasca though, like Ted twenty times I go back and I'm spiritual, and I'm just like, what do you do it? Like you're going all the time to have these different like spiritual experiences. Like the real spirituality that I found is not in it's in it's in like the creepiest places, you know, it's with broken people or homeless people or something like that uh, not hanging out like homeless like in like a like a like it's just that God works in all over the place. It's not. It doesn't have to be like some fans see like uh like jungle similacrum for a fanciness like you that you could the connection to God is uh is a fucking drug on its own and uh uh that's uh. And the more that you kind of are conscious to that and sort of develop like this relationship with prayer and God and just like just opening up your eyes a little bit to like little things like how is this working? How is this being connected? That you could find like God and spirituality like throughout the day on the most mundane stuff. It's a trip and it's awesome.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I agree, you know what coffee talking because I'm drinking coffee that I'm just awful.
Speaker 5: But I mean to the whole thing about like successful people that use substances. There's examples like of artists, right, not just musical, not just paint, name your type of medium, but these are people that are super big with psychedelics or super big into substance use or any of these things. And yeah, they make it as far as that's concerned quote unquote financially or fame or whatever your personal version of making it is. But honestly, they're typically hollow and they feel like they are constantly trying to grasp something that they can't reach, and it's a whole struggling artist vibe. They're tormented artists and all these things. So I mean, you can't use those as the model that you're trying to go off of, like you don't want to be like them, you know.
Speaker 4: Also, I got something I want to say on that, because this idea is being pushed by the mainstream. Joe Rogan is telling everyone that we need to do drugs so we can be more creative and do more creative stuff. Then you got the Danny Jones podcast who's saying the exact same thing. And I think there's a pipeline to them both working together. But they're promoting drug use for creativity and whatnot. When I look back at my video editing and artwork stone so when I'm sober, I'm so much more better creative sober than I've ever been stoned. Yes, I could see it in my own life, and also, like Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club, band that's like LSD Yellow Submarine, But how is that connected to LSD and all that? Because the Beatles is going to draw the Yellow Submarine movie. They're just the poster boys to tell everyone to take if you take this drug that was created through mk Ultra, that you'll be creative like this and create all these different things. How come we don't have any cool art really anymore. All the art today that's viral that people like is these very It's like it's Haron like it's some sort of vibe being so medicated and sleepy and depressed an apathy and people love it, right, like just like no expression on the face wrap, you know, like that disinterested.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then it's also like really cool these days quote unquote to have anxiety, like having anxiety issues as seen as like a trendy thing. It's it's it's mind blowing to me, right, And then like, well, what gives you anxiety?
Speaker 6: Mass amounts of drugs for instance.
Speaker 5: Always the thing like okay, so that being said, good thing, that's a good thing to have anxiety. I mean it can be right if it's if it's an anxiety that is being used to be aware of yourself, be aware of your surroundings to try to seek personal betterment. Okay, right, It's kind of like a fear isn't necessarily always a bad thing. Fear of heights, that's for survival, because falling to your death is not a good idea, right, So being at least basically having a respect slash fear of heights. I can understand this hav an anxiety of being in big crowded places because if one person pulls a gun out a stampedo happening, he will kill you. Like this type of anxiety I could understand, but having anxiety to the point to where having a conversation with a group of people and then you have to like lay on a couch and just like because like that was so nervous. It's like, bro, that we gotta we gotta get more acclimatid to being around people. We got to become a normal person, you know. But it's like it's a new trendy thing. And I mean, like you said, there's a time and place for a long time.
Speaker 4: I have so much anxiety gone to the bro Groves.
Speaker 6: What why, dude? You did great? You did great on stage.
Speaker 4: I think I was the only Jewish person there. So I was a little freaked out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with the uh, some of the rhetoric that may have been set on the mic that day.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm sure that.
Speaker 4: I was a little a little nervous. But see that's fear, and I don't let the fear control my life. But I having you're the only one though, brother, Oh nice, nice. Technically speaking, my last name is German Jew so haha, I'm German Jew too. I'm German, Russian, Romanian.
Speaker 6: Are you actually Jewish?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm like the most Jewish person out there. I'm more Jewish than Kanye.
Speaker 5: I don't mean bloodline, I mean like you actually go to temple. You're like an observing Jew.
Speaker 4: I grew up going to temple. Yeah, I'm Jewish. I'm not a religious I'm not religious though, I'm not like a practicing but uh, I'm like definitely Jewish. Like if there's fake Jews out there, I'm not one of them, right right right?
Speaker 5: Your bloodline and religious based jew I feel that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about your people running the world then, or controlling the weather?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have as much anxiety because I know the truth. I know that I know that they're not in control, yeah, of of any of anything. Really, not to say that they're not powerful Jewish people for sure, elements like that. That's ridiculous to say something like that. But they're not the top of the power structure. What's whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Why do you think all that shit's happening then? I mean not like, why do you think that the people hating on Jews is extremely profound right now? More it seems like it's almost like it's since the beginning of history. Bro, everybody is.
Speaker 3: Always this is the most it's been in our lives.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, yeah, Well, so I'm not trying to change people's minds or nothing, because you cannot change someone's belief system. If they're married to this idea that it's the Jews fought for every single thing in the in the world, you can't change their mindset. That's not what I'm trying to do. I'll just give what I think is going on. Sure, there's multiple things, like Jonathan was saying that this is phenomenon going back thousands of years, and I do think the element of escapegoat is one hundred percent true, where they'll get put into management higher management, but they're not the bosses. And you can see this with bloodlines and royalty that we don't know their names. It makes no sense that if you're controlling the world to put out a forgery, a false book. The protocols totally has been debunked, but doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because even if you show proof and evidence of stuff that if you have already invested in a belief system, that there's no reason to change that. But a lot of this stuff, the Kazarian stuff that's been known as a forgery, like not true at all. People debunk these things already. The Talmudic quotes aren't even coming from the tal mood. They don't even understand whether the talmod is.
Speaker 5: They don't even know it came from Martin Luther with his book where he just shit all over the Jews right after he did his ninety nine eight those things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's just tons of evidence for a long time debunking the stuff, but it doesn't matter. But then who does it serve? Who does it serve? And then it's sort of what we're talking about in the beginning. It serves a lot of other powers to hide and say, look, it's this group which works it's a phenomena. People haven't studied anti Semitism, so they don't understand the history of this phenomenon that it just takes hold of the imagination where it just runs wild. And the military has been used this like the memes that we see on Twitter, that's coming straight from governments and militaries from hundreds of centuries, thousands of years being utilized because it works. Why change something that doesn't work. But the ultimate plan of the Illuminati and all these other secret societies, the the these values of the laws or order or God or all all this stuff that is not okay with their Marxist plans of the future. And that's what you're.
Speaker 5: Saying, Marxism is a Jewish thing. It's like, okay, dude, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 5: Lenin was a Jew by blood, but he wasn't like a practicing Jew. That doesn't make communism and socialism an inherently Jewish thing. And as a matter of fact, the Communist Revolution killed so many Jewish people in Russia through the pogrims.
Speaker 6: But of course, yeah, that's all a op. That's all fake.
Speaker 5: All the mass graves that were discovered are completely fake, and it's like, I'm sorry, bro, fucking what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's crazy. But the thing is is that if you're interested in learning the truth and sticking with the truth, it's comforting and learning about that stuff. And I haven't really I wanted to make a video about it and talk about it, but like, I'm not going to change anyone's minds. You can show people the truth that it's just so I'm sort of a uh, live and let live sort of. I I no, no, I'm very very I got a lot of Christian type like beliefs but also Jewish beliefs to like with my recovery and whatnot that have been just beautiful in my own spiritual life.
Speaker 6: Do you call yourself a Messianic Jew? Just curious? Do you believe in Jesus?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: I I believe in God. I I don't know what's going on. I've prayed to Jesus to to you know, to get sober, and I have my own idea of God and higher power and I know that I don't know. I just all I know is there's a God. The thing is what the the anti the anti Semitism. It's crazy because I've never pushed on my conspiracy like channel during the whole like war stuff like that. I never pushed like a uh like a different political or religious type agenda ever, but everybody uh was pointing that I am Jewish. Like so people are telling me. And it is interesting because it's like, uh, even if I was a Masionic or whatever that is, I don't really understand what it is.
Speaker 5: But means you're Jewish but you acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah. It's it's like a subset and it's it's technically Christian, but they also acknowledge and celebrate all the uh Jewish holidays and feast days and these types of things, and it's it's growing more and more in Israel and around the world. But basically, for somebody to come out to their family as a Messianic Jew means that you are going to be shunned and they're pretty much gonna hate you from that day forward because you're now following a heretic and eat you know this whole thing.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, sure, yeah, So I don't know. I believe in God and I prayed I the only I only pray for God's will. That's it, you know, So like there you go. Yeah, it's a it's been a very weird, interesting time for for for donut life is weird, dude.
Speaker 2: It's a fun It's a fun uh trail to get on though, the whole spiritual trail and really trying to like figure out what you believe and what you vibe with and what makes sense in your mind. Like, and everybody's so different with it. And that's why I like, whenever people are like, you gotta believe this or you gotta believe that, I'm like, dude, fucking leave it up to the individual.
Speaker 3: Like it is.
Speaker 2: It is like a profound, spirit, virtual personal thing that is happening to each individual. You don't need somebody else to believe what you believe in order for your belief to be more true or not. That's the way I've always looked at it, too.
Speaker 5: I guess depends on for what reason you're sharing the information. Are you sharing it to try to like proselytize to people, right, are you trying to save them? Quote unquote, And like, if that's what your intention is, then you want to share this good news with the world. If you're sharing it to self validate, then you're already as the book says, poisoning the holy water that you're spraying. Okay, it's truly about your intention. Are you doing this to help someone or are you doing it to make yourself seem more?
Speaker 6: Right? These are completely different intentions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, the only the only thing that I kind of put out there that I would like to change is if somebody is suffering with addiction. That's the one thing that I do and out there, like, you know, if you're suffering, there's another way out. But I'm not trying to wake up the world at all. Right, they're gonna they're gonna stay asleep, you know.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't even surprise me that people are like, oh, look, donut, he's awesome. He looks into the systems, into the all the symbolism and everything. Oh but he's a Jew, though, Can you trust him?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, you know, damn well, he's getting a lot of that right, Oh absolutely.
Speaker 5: And I'm telling you it's not even the Jews, y'all. It's the fucking gypsies that are running the world. Okay, We've talked about it so many times. The Jews of the scapegoat for the chips, that's all I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying it's it's been a weird. You wouldn't believe, like I don't talk about it, but you will believe, like people have given money too, and because they were having a hard time, and just for some reason, when Kanye came out, I got the K word sent to me that I work with edbaby all these videos posted about and I would just like what what that? And I'd never push like an agenda. So that's what I was trying to say, is that even if I if I, like if I was Muslim or Christian or any Hindu or whatever, the world is like no, You're jew you know, so like it's like I can't. There's no escape of this.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing too, Like you'll see a lot of conspiracy shows that they are centered on looking at conspiracy through a religious lens. And there's nothing wrong with that if that's your world worldview, but it doesn't necessarily always have to be through that religious lens, you know, Like I understand why people would go there, especially seeing seeing like all the satanic, weird, pedophilic kind of shit. I mean, where else do you compare that up against? You know, it's like the evil and you need a good to compare it up against. So I understand it, but it's not necessarily always a religious thing, you know, I'm saying, like, right, well.
Speaker 4: So that's one of the things that I look out for. So when somebody is pushing something, even me, right, it's it's fine, be like, oh, he's a jude, like you gotta look that makes me biased in a lot of ways. It's one hundred percent. And also looking at other people. So when people put out information, you got to kind of see what are their biases. And because we're human, so we're not gonna we have we have the biases.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, And you'll see that pretty much with anything. Like think about like people who are anti weed, Well, it's probably because they smoked it and hated it and didn't know how to control themselves, and they think that that's what's going on with everybody, you know what I mean. But it's it has a different reaction. Like you you give Willie Nelson a joint as opposed to a nun, you know, like you're gonna get some different perspective, you know.
Speaker 5: And it's saying with like alcohol, right, there are some people that can sit there and drink and drink and drink for hours, and they're fine. They are happy, they are the life of the party. They don't have a hangover the next morning, they're not hurting anybody and they're fine. Then there's others that if they take two shots, they become the world's biggest asshole, who's like trying to fight people and go home and beat their wife and kids and shit.
Speaker 6: And it's like it varies person to person, right, it's.
Speaker 5: But that doesn't necessarily mean that you should use that as that may not even be the exception.
Speaker 6: It may not be the standard. It depends on the individual for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different, varying from a degree to degree. But I mean it is interesting looking at it through all the different lenses though, Like I appreciate people who can look at something. That's why, like I love this conversation. You know, first of all, like non religious person, Jacob being the Christian, Donut being the Jew. It's like, dude, it's the Holy trifecta up in here, and we're just like looking at it from all the different angles, you know what I mean. And I think that's that's where truth can be found when you can take different perspectives and boil it down and and really get to the root cause of certain things. Like I think we can all agree that sacrificing kids is a fucking evil thing, right, like very cash money if you don't not very cash money. And so yeah, it's, uh, it's good to be able to, you know, look at it from different lenses. And that's why it's important to like have other guests on the show. You know, we love whenever it's just me and Jacob, we go back and forth and it fucking we can go on for hours and hours and literally and we do go on for hours and hours. But then it's also nice to have somebody like you donut because you know, you bring another aspect to it.
Speaker 4: It's a different perspective, you know, it's just adding more of the puzzle pieces.
Speaker 2: And I think that it's interesting too, like what we're all like specifically drawn to, Like Jacob loves the geopolitical shit.
Speaker 3: I love like the weird woo woo.
Speaker 2: You know, occult type of shit, and you know you kind of love a little bit of both actually, and so so yeah, it's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I think that eventually we're and just just going off of our Brohemian Grove, uh situation that we've you know, all three of us have been a part of. Eventually we're going to do our own convention and oh we have to and I would love for you Donut to be like one of the main aspects of it, dude.
Speaker 4: For show for sure. I had such a great time shout out to talk and Raven that was awesome and seeing Owen Benjamin, he was hilarious. It was lost so much fun in hanging out with y'all in person, and you give me the opportunity to podcast, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: I also would like to do like more events too, Like that's my whole thing for summertime for me is just to get out more and uh network and hang out.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's and that's something that we've been me and Jacob have talked about because that's the only events that we've ever gone to. We would love to go to a Flat Earth Con or a UFO con or any other like kind of conspiracy con and kind of spread our wings a little bit and get to meet other people because there's a lot of people hosting a lot of these events, right and like I would love to go to Like, dude, they have certain conventions that are centered around like near death experiences. Fucking sign me up for that, Like I love that kind of stuff, but just not a curiosity coming from your perspective. Have you ever looked into like some of the stories of death, near death experiences and stuff like that, and like what do you what are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: I was going on, I've had a few myself. Oh, so like it's a it's a very existential list. What kind of outlook when you have an experience like that? I've had a few. I had one actually last year that I didn't even talk about. I just showed up on podcasts and then tell anybody. But I went through something like crazy and I thought I was like I thought I was gonna die, Like I was like, oh my god, this is it. But I didn't tell nobody. I didn't tell family, friends, nobody knew it was. So it was like the secret that I had, and it was eating me, uh, eating me up. And uh I'm fine, I'm good and I'm healthy and I'm.
Speaker 3: Happy that what happened, what caused that situation.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to talk about it, all right, I can respect that. Yeah, there's just like some health stuff and uh, but I'm good and uh but then after like I healed from from whatever was going on every single day, I'm like grateful. So I'm like more grateful and I understand my time's limited and also being an addiction. There's a lot of those things that happened a lot with like your my friends all like a lot of them dying and people that you meet in recovery and whatnot. So it's just, uh, I'm more grateful now for like just like I'm like, I'm feeling good today. This is great. You know, like what did.
Speaker 2: You what did you experience on that other side though? Did you have a crazy experience?
Speaker 4: It wasn't like I didn't die, so it was just like I felt like I was dying, So it was it wasn't like, uh, but I was in this car crash once in Vegas when I was fourteen, and we we like, you know, snuck out of the house. We started driving around the strip. We went to like all the different places in the strip, gambled and we're fourteen and whatnot, and we were drinking and smoking whatnot. Fourteen year old rats, Yes that we're on the freeway and a drunk driver hits us on the freeway and the cars like swerving like this, and I'm like, time froze and i didn't have my seatbelt on and I'm in the backseat with my girlfriend at the time, and all I remember was there was no fear. There was nothing. I was just like, my Mom's going to be so pissed. I'm not wearing my seatbelt, like that was the only thing. But then we were able to catch the road and keep going. That was crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I've I've interviewed a few people who have had like near death experiences, and I've also like, there's this one awesome website called nd rf dot com and dude, you can read fucking thousands of stories of people having near that near death experiences and what happens on the other side and what did they experience and did they get a message from an angel or from God or from their you know, their relatives that have passed or something like that. And I find that stuff so fascinating because it's like, man, I I don't know, I just feel like, how is it that whenever certain people die and it's usually not everybody experiences that, like, you know, typically it's like maybe they get into a car crash or I talked to this one gentleman got run over by a fucking train and lived to talk about it. But what he experienced on the other side was like mind blowing. He essentially he experienced well, he became like part of the universe, essentially, like he was just like this fucking energy that was he goes. The only way I can describe it is that I was just this energy thing and I was like essentially like floating around in the universe. And he talked about like some of the crazy spectacles that he was able to see, Like he he talks about how he saw a waterfall of stars and he knew for a fact that he was not separate from the whole, but he was the whole. It just I don't know, it's really it's really strange. It's just the different perspectives that you that you have whenever you're on that other side or whatever. And that's just what I'm so fascinated about. And then you know, you start And the reason why I bring that up is because you have like certain like maybe ancient I don't know if they still do it anymore, but like certain death rituals to where you'll you'll die and like the for the sole reason of killing yourself to allow another entity to come into your body.
Speaker 6: Right, that's how the Freemasons do it. Dude.
Speaker 5: You get raised a Mason from a coffin. That's a mock murder of Higrum, the builder of the Temple of Solomon. It's a whole thing. So, yeah, there are still cults out there that are practicing the o cult as far as mock debts and in some cases even actual debts to achieve the other side.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean it's death and rebirth rituals.
Speaker 2: Yep, right right, and those are so damn fascinating, especially whenever you like pair it up with people that have had near death experiences, because those people they always come out different, Like you're not going to have a near death experience and then go about your regular day if you would before.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. And so I don't know if there's like a purpose, like it's probably like like the like the ritual of it, Like it's kind of like you're like, wow, you know what, and maybe we go through that watching a horror movie or going on a roller coaster. Maybe those are like the same type of rituals in the sense.
Speaker 5: Like micros for the macro having like a near death experience be simulated by a mass adrenaline.
Speaker 6: Don't going down a roller coaster or something.
Speaker 2: I feel this well, And it's very similar to like they say that whenever you die you have like this huge rush of DMT that gets released, right. And and so I've talked to somebody who had a near death experience and has done DMT, and I'm like, are they similar at all?
Speaker 3: And They're like, dude.
Speaker 2: They're the exact same fucking experience, Like it's the same shit. And I was like, God, damn, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 5: A buddy of mine that got he was pronounced dead six different times from the moment his bit got hit from an ied in Afghanistans to the time he woke up in the hospital in Germany dead like Coddy they time of death, the whole nine six times.
Speaker 6: He said, there was nothing on the other side. It just went black.
Speaker 5: And then he, you know, he woke up and he was like, oh, well, all right, cool, and he's I mean, he went on to become a cop for hire in California. I don't know what a boy Dean is doing these days at being a Mese fuck. I love him to death, But beside the point, like talked about person, and you're right, but we've talked about that though. It's not that there was nothing on the other side.
Speaker 2: It's just that he didn't experience anything on the other side, which are that is a different thing.
Speaker 6: That I asked him this too.
Speaker 5: I was like, so, what if you'd ever saw anything on the other side, because it wasn't really your time, right, And he's not a religious person, a spiritual person. He's a fuck it Allian. If you're gonna give it a title, right, that's his nomination. And he's like, I mean, I've heard people say this. Maybe that's accurate, Maybe there is nothing on the other side.
Speaker 6: I don't know, dude, this.
Speaker 5: Is just kind of what it is for what I experienced. And I'm like, so all these other stories of people seeing God, seeing their grandmother, seeing Vishnu all this, He's like, I didn't see shit, So I don't know. It's a very different person to person. It's like saying a mushroom trip. Is it a standard across the board where everybody experiences the same thing. It's it varies person to person experience the experience day to day.
Speaker 6: I mean, who knows.
Speaker 2: I mean they rhyme a little bit, but it's always going to be looking through the lens of your mind.
Speaker 3: So I don't know. And I almost wonder, like.
Speaker 2: If what he experienced was like a dream type of situation, you know, and you wake up and like, like this morning I woke up, I could remember my whole like my dreams, Like I can remember my dreams every single morning, Like there's never a morning that I don't remember my dreams. But as soon as I like go and check my phone or checking you know whatever notifications, it just drifts away. I don't even I couldn't tell you even what it rhymed with, Like there's nothing.
Speaker 6: It comes from the.
Speaker 5: Moment the el took off to the moment he woke up in Germany, he thought was like a couple of days. It was a good chunk of time. And in that time he was pronounced dead six times. He he has no memory of any of that. He didn't even remember his boys like calling for a medic, trying to turn a cut him.
Speaker 6: He has no memory of any of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's wow. It definitely differs from person to person. But you know, that's what I was wanting to really tie it into, is the whole death and rebirth kind of ritual, because you'll have certain, you know, cases like that, and it's not only just in freemasonry, although it's a big one, but they have they've been doing it, I believe since like for thousands of years, because they were trying to some of them were trying to bring back the old gods in essence to so they would die, there would be a ritual and and it would just be a temporary death.
Speaker 3: Maybe they took some kind.
Speaker 2: Of poise that would kill you that you would easily have an elixir for to be able to bring you back or whatever, right, or maybe you would get they would drown you and then you would you know, do the CPR and bring them back to life or whatever it is. But it's like they had this fascination with killing the person and then essentially bringing in another entity that would basically give everybody else in the group or everybody else within the cult some type of information from the other side. And that shit is just so damn fascinating to me because it's like, you know, if it didn't work, why do they keep doing it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Also they got a mock execution, which is sort of the same ritual. And toy Stoyevsky he had a mock execution happened to him where he went, and he thought they were going to kill him, and right before they did it, they didn't, so he thought he was going to die. So that was and I think this is what happened to Jordan Pete. I think Jordan Peterson went to Russia and they did a mock execution on him. Even Trump that could have been a mock execution too, where they knew they weren't going to take him out and they were going to be like, uh getting who knows. But I think Jordan Peterson this happened too, because he does talk about dous Stoevsky all the time, and after he went to Russia he came back and he cries all the time on every podcast, like as if there's some sort of internal thing going on in his psyche.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I never thought of it like that because he was like really coming up on death there for a minute. I mean, no matter what you think about Jordan Peterson, fucking knowledgeable guy, like man, does he know his shit, right?
Speaker 5: He's very well read, I'll give him that, which is why he brings up douv Skoyevsky a lot, is because it's more of the I don't want to say, just philosophical look at things, but also not inaccurate to say that either.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Man he was.
Speaker 5: He was big, big for a hot minute there. I can't tell you the last time I heard anything from him. Honestly, I think it's been probably like six months, and I know he's still out there. He's still making content in all this. But like in my algorithm of like shit that I typically like as I'm scrolling through and I'll watch or whatever, I haven't seen Peterson really come up in a good little minute.
Speaker 6: I wondered his like, it's kind of in that EBB and flow period.
Speaker 5: I wonder if he's in that EBB and he's about to skyrocket back up with a flow.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I saw him speak live when he first came out. When he went on like his first tour, you could hear in a stadium of thousands of people, a freaking pin drop you would talk and it was just quiet. It was interesting. But he comes from the Harvard psych Department head of Harvard psych same thing with Timothy Larry, who was a big part of like the MK ultra counterculture, bringing sort of like k to the world. And Jordan Peterson's doing the same thing but instead of chaos, he's bringing order and his books called like Order and Chaos, uh, you know, which is a known secret society saying, too order out of chaos. It seems like there could be something else up, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Who knows, who knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, well donut it was. It was awesome seeing you at bro Grove Bro and we were you know, it was. It was awesome, like that whole experience, all the people we got to meet and uh, all the all the people we got to like meet in person for the very first time. We've had you on the show several times, but to meet you in person that was really great. And so you know, it was awesome even getting you here on the show today. We definitely got to, you know, do it a lot more often. We can't be doing eight months to a year in between episodes.
Speaker 4: What the fuck a book something where we all go on my because I haven't you on my show, So that'd be cool if we do it.
Speaker 6: Bro, We're fucking down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as soon as we wrap, we'll fucking schedule out a day. Absolutely no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you could, could you let our good cult members know where to find you if they don't know already, sir, you.
Speaker 4: Can find me at Doughnuts, d O E.
Speaker 2: And ut hell yeah, and that's just everywhere, all of the all the different social media's.
Speaker 3: And you have a website too.
Speaker 4: I do Doe Dashanut dot com, but I'm mostly on YouTube and rumble under Donut Factory.
Speaker 6: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we would definitely love to go on your show. It's always a fun conversation, just bouncing all over the place as we love to do.
Speaker 3: But yeah, with that being said, we do.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anybody that wants to be able to support us on the show over here, we have Patreon. You want to be able to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the cult Member live shows. If you sign up for the Third I All Third I All the Way Open tier, you have access to that along with you able to see the shows a couple of days in advance.
Speaker 3: You'd be able to see all the videos.
Speaker 2: You'll be able to slide into our dms and uh, but probably the most profound thing that we have over at Patreon, and what you're going to love more than anything else is that it is completely commercial. Yeah yeah, baby, So kick them nasty ads and come hang out with your boys and see the shows without interruption, and get the shows a couple of days in advance. As a matter of fact, we're shooting this on a Monday. It ain't gonna come out everywhere until Friday, so but you might be able to get it on a Monday or on a Tuesday. You ain't got to wait all that damn time, So come and join us. And there's a there's a lot of there's a lot of really good things happening over at Patreon, So we appreciate all the good cult members who have supported us and joined us over there.
Speaker 5: Absolutely another way to support the show while also simultaneously supporting your own financial future and nest Egg with your retirement will be to go to Cocsilver dot com link in the description below to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold, silver, bullion, minted coins, things, and stuff. Listen, we don't know what the economics of the world are gonna do. Is it about to collapse? In six months. Is crypto gonna take over? Is the US dollar at risk of not becoming the world's currency. Listen, we could have these speculations all day, but one thing that we do know for sure is that gold and silver are going to retain a value. The kings of old go back as far back in the ancients as you want to. Everybody has acknowledged that gold and silver are used as currency. They have an intrinsic value that's not gonna stop anytime soon.
Speaker 6: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce right now. It's expensive as the fuck. Okay, we get that. Silver is a little over thirty five dollars an ounce. It's still attainable. You can get your hands on some while it's still affordable and before it's skyrockets.
Speaker 6: You need to get it now.
Speaker 5: Cocsilver dot com link in the description below When you fill out your information, Our homeboy, Wanne Clark is gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away with it. And we think all the good cult members that have gone and done so, there is a growing number of cult members that are taking their financial future into their own hands.
Speaker 6: With the buying of gold and silver bullion.
Speaker 5: Minted coins real weight of the materials again LinkedIn the description ccsilver dot com. But the other way that you could support the show, which is free of charge.
Speaker 6: It only takes you two seconds. You got to thumbs. You're available.
Speaker 5: We know you listen to know on your Spotify's and your Apple podcasts and your audio platforms.
Speaker 6: This costs you nothing except as second of your time.
Speaker 3: Would be too.
Speaker 5: Please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share to li, subscribe to comments, leave a post a review of shares, hit their friends and family shares thatore.
Speaker 6: Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could that become potential cult members like the rest you find, Ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out METAMISTERI Jonathan's other show and give them the same love respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cajun Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lives that we do every Wednesday ight at nine pm Central, and go check out our boy do nut at all of his platforms to get him the same algorithmic boosts.
Speaker 6: And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jaging.
Speaker 2: There's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to allow.
Speaker 7: Hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 5: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code. Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 6: Use the offer code.
Speaker 5: Cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult