Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, well let's jump right into it. First talkback of the day. Doesn't matter what it's about, who it's from, as long as it's the very first one, we are going to play it. So here's today's Good.
Speaker 3: Morning JV Show. What's going on? It is currently one fifteen in the morning, and I'm pretty sure I did not get the first talk back of the day. But if I did, sleep, hopee I'll have a good Monday. I can't sleep my first day back to work after a week long vacation to Baja to celebrate not only MAM's birthday. Guts it far. I know that's one of my best friend's wedding Alex. Yeah, he's congratulations. Well y'all begain it gives a.
Speaker 4: Fartba wow, that's the worst going back the Sunday night scari is after yeah, go off for vacation.
Speaker 2: That happens us every Sunday, Absolutely worst. I was eleven. People can't sleep, but they think of us. I they leave a talkback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I love that. Should we do the second talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Well, they all know what's so JV crew, Good morning.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, Okay, well you can leave whatever you want to talk back.
Speaker 1: You know it. Yeah, Jess, you want to send back to there you go.
Speaker 2: Jess, did you drink alcohol this weekend?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: Are we fully believing her? People? Other people in the room here and you're listen in.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's not a lot of fact checking that happens on the show. Whatever she wants.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: So, my boyfriend and I actually have a drink book, right, ninety percent of them are drinks all the way in the back, there's a section of mocktails. So we were like, you know what, since we're taking a little break from drinking, let's just make a bunch of those this weekend.
Speaker 2: And you know, you spent the weekend making mocktails.
Speaker 6: Alert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those were delicious though.
Speaker 5: They were so good. It's think about like an Awa Frisco. It was just it was great.
Speaker 7: We watched a lot of Olympics coverage.
Speaker 2: You guys sat around watching the Olympics.
Speaker 1: And moles bottom bottom.
Speaker 7: We did a couple tricks of our own, but you know, and then we.
Speaker 5: Did a golf event on Sunday, So, yeah, this weekend was interesting. But on so yesterday we went to play golf. I did a lot better than I thought I was gonna do a lot better than last year, since I only played golf like once a year.
Speaker 8: But I did.
Speaker 2: Are you any good? I think I'm a lot better than a lot of people expect.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I actually make I'll make contact with the ball, and I don't think.
Speaker 1: People would's something for.
Speaker 8: Me to do that.
Speaker 5: But I bought this dress the day before because I was, you know, I wanted to look the part, and they left the little censor.
Speaker 7: On it and I didn't realize it until the morning of.
Speaker 2: I was so upset. I hate when they do that. Did you look up any like hack on TikTok to get that off? Is there are things people do? I mean, I don't know any of them that work. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anytime I've ever tried to get one of the things off, I just made like a huge hole and whatever I'm trying to wear.
Speaker 5: Apparently you're supposed to have like maybe some magnets or I don't know. I've seen a bunch of tricks, never actually tried any of them because I didn't want to ruin the clothes. So now I'm just going to go back and return it because I didn't even get to wear it.
Speaker 2: And what am I going to.
Speaker 5: Do with a golf dress in my closet? Yeah, next year, I want to wear something different, so I'll just go out and buy something new.
Speaker 2: And you with your mocktail.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know, I'm sticking to my word, and I'm pretty proud of that.
Speaker 4: I think it's pretty impressive if you they actually are as much as you and your boyfriend drank drink.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they've completely just you know, when cold turkey just completely cut it out.
Speaker 8: Of their lives.
Speaker 1: We're going to need a baizer, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, I'll do a blood test.
Speaker 9: GM.
Speaker 2: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: I was good. We had a blast.
Speaker 4: We went to Monster Jam on Saturday, Boster Jam this Saturday and Saturday and Sunday, I think, But yeah, we went to Monster Jam in Oakland.
Speaker 1: Met some JV show listeners there.
Speaker 4: That was really cool meeting them and can I look event very fun?
Speaker 1: My kid told me it was the greatest day of.
Speaker 4: His entire life. Oh so let me just say that, like, let me preface it by that. But I do have just a couple, just a couple of tens complaints of my own about the event. What, I'd never been to a monster jam before, so maybe a lot of people are like, dude, you should have known this going in.
Speaker 2: I've never been to monster jam either ever.
Speaker 1: Ever I went.
Speaker 4: This one was at the Oakland Arena. Look, that's where the Warriors used to play. Pretty small venue on the I mean it's a big venue, but for monster trucks, it's a pretty small venue. So I was picturing, you know, them rip roaring around a track and hitting all kinds of jumps and there's just one mounted dirt in the middle.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: And okay, look that's fine. Again, my son had the greatest day of his life.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: So that's all. That's all that mattered me as a fan. I want I want to go. I want to make sure I go to one that's at an outdoor venue, because I know they've done in an Oracle Park where the Giants play, and I'm sure they've done at the Coliseum and other venues a little bit bigger, you know, baseball jump bigger than and so they're you know, they got a little more space to rev up and stuff.
Speaker 1: So that.
Speaker 4: I was just slightly underwhelmed at what they can do in just such a small space.
Speaker 1: There was still some cool stuff.
Speaker 2: That's fair. I think that's fair. I'd probably feel the same way now.
Speaker 4: The other thing I didn't know was that just you know, all the years they've spent perfecting these monster trucks, you think they'd make them so they don't break every two seconds.
Speaker 1: Why can we make a monster truck that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Just snap an half it was breaking?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, it's like they start with maybe eight monster trucks, Let's say there was probably eight or nine or something like that, and then one one would come out, do the jump, do the wheelie, and then it'd be like, we have to let everybody know that that, you know, sparkle smashed monster truck just snapped its rear axle, so it's not going to be back today. And you're like, well, I only got to see it do one thing. You know, they do like different rounds of little competitions, and so each round, every each monster truck gets a turn to do its best trick or whatever the thing is. But they're dropping like flies. They just okay, this one's engine El Toro Loco our favorite. You know, he does the first two events done for the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just like one after another.
Speaker 4: So then the final event is like the freestyle event where they let the drivers you know, rip around this thing and try to do as many tricks as they can in like a minute and half or whatever.
Speaker 2: There were like four.
Speaker 4: Ones that competed because the other half were all breaking.
Speaker 1: They're all broken.
Speaker 4: At that point, I'm like, should I get half my money back? At this point, I'm getting half the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, it was the greatest day of my son's life. So we had so so much fun. You know what else I thought was really cool about this monster Jam. Again, I'd never been to one before. Almost half the drivers were women.
Speaker 2: Oh and that's why the cars are breaking. I thought that, Wow, I can't believe you thought.
Speaker 1: That they put on a really the.
Speaker 4: Female drivers put on you know, meg La Dawn, this is a shark looking monster truck.
Speaker 1: A female driver.
Speaker 4: She was the only one that even attempted and did a backflip in the monster truck. That was the coolest thing, And so I thought it.
Speaker 1: Was very cool.
Speaker 4: But again to your point, it's like at the start, you know, all the lady monster truck drivers. They're asking for directions, they can't park the things. You know, I'm just like going, Like once they got going, you know, once they were out of their parallel parking spot and able to start going. They were great drivers. But yeah, watching them try to park, I was like, oh my.
Speaker 8: God, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding, but that that part was really cool. And I think that you know, we talk about well, we probably don't talk about it enough, but you know, representation matters, and I think that was cool for everyone to see. And there were tons of little girls in the audience and it was cool to see, you know, Like and my son at the end of it, he I let him, you know, okay, we can go to the gift thing. You could pick out one monster truck and he wanted to get the sparkle smashed one that was a female driver and he's like, she was so cool and this and that.
Speaker 1: So I mean thought that was really cool.
Speaker 2: That is really really cool. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, though, Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 4: I want to talk a little Olympics and was interesting during that last song, A cheety and Jess over there going, well, the US has this big gold medals hand there, but did you see that China warn goal here and we could have had another gold here?
Speaker 1: That the Olympic fever is fully caught off.
Speaker 4: I've only been trying to get everybody on board for the past week, and now they're finally into it. Well, why the change of heart all of a.
Speaker 5: Sudden, because, like you said before on I think last one of last week's show, it shows it's so inspiring. It's just incredible to see all of these amazing athletes and to wonder if that could have been you, if you trained it couldn't have.
Speaker 2: It would happen.
Speaker 1: I meekly inspired, but also filled with regret every time I watched one that couldn't be. I should have just stuck with it.
Speaker 4: Thanks Mom and Dad put me on the boy Scouts. I should have been swimming laps. Could have been a swimmer anyways. One of the the kind of marquee races from over the weekend was the four x four hundred meter relay race. This was the women's race, and the United States ends up losing by point three to one seconds.
Speaker 1: The Netherlands. Those pesky Dutch passed us.
Speaker 4: Right at the last second, and the woman that ran the anchor leg of that race. Basically it was a come from behind ends up passing the United States at the last last second to win in a split second and wins the gold. This brought the internet to instantly remember what this woman's voice sounds like, because she gave an interview after a world championship, not Olympic race, but this was a year or two ago. She gave an interview following a win there, and everyone's like, if you close your eyes, this woman is Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 10: When you're putting your mind to me, you know exactly what to do indoors.
Speaker 2: How was that for you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: It was amazing.
Speaker 11: I mean it was such a strong razor or running so fast, notable running into fifties. So I knew I had to go out first. I'd think it in front of me, so I wanted to be a from n I can hear she wants to behind me, So I was.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, this is good.
Speaker 11: Now he keeps going in his crowd is so amazing.
Speaker 4: Now there's other reports that say this is not what her normal voice sounds like. They say, it was a combination of adrenaline and she's breathing.
Speaker 1: Fast, and it was right.
Speaker 2: It made her sound like magic Matt's Mickey Mouse. Sorry, Matt, you kind of sound like so like that?
Speaker 1: I mean, what, how is that not?
Speaker 4: And if that's not her real voice, how is she not in character? They're pretending to be Mickey Mouse. But she's standing there. We watched that clip. She's there with her teammate, and her teammate is not cracking up laughing, So it's clearly this is just what she sounds like. But I guess she doesn't sound like this all the time. But again, if you close your eyes, it's Mickey Mouse running.
Speaker 11: So fast, Miltipole running in the fifties. So I know, I look in front of me, so I meant to be a promn she was behind me.
Speaker 6: You don't know. He keeps going?
Speaker 8: No, we kids ring, now we keep going.
Speaker 4: She should get into voiceover where Yeah, anyways, congrats to the Netherlands from that gold medal win. But again just edged out the United States and split second finish.
Speaker 2: Yes, next on the JV Show. By the way, that's that just made my day.
Speaker 8: Graham Show.
Speaker 2: I know, we keep going.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Graham, who so who is this talkback?
Speaker 4: The last week, well, we unraveled the JV show mystery and a lot of and there was a listener of ours who I think faked his own death.
Speaker 1: His name is Dominic.
Speaker 4: And then we got a talkback I think on Friday from somebody we don't know who, but a lot of people think that it may be the same person.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, good more TV show.
Speaker 6: It's me.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, je hurry is to worry in motion, So just take a time. You'll get there.
Speaker 11: I promise, get their shape, all right, you guys.
Speaker 4: It does kind of sound like I'm a little bit something there, but I but I love his talkbacks.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't tell yeah to wry and most Yes, so don't worry, you'll get there. Yeah, that's good advice.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what it means, but I like it.
Speaker 1: Just think about.
Speaker 2: It, all right. So over the weekend, I go to this like beauty Supply, this isn't Hayward by the way to go pick up some like press ons, and I like park my car. I'm walking in and like two cop cars pull up I'm like, this is strange, but maybe, you know, maybe they want some press ons too, I don't know. I go in there and I'm like, you know, browsing, and the cops come in and they're talking to the owner, and then I find out, I'm like eavesdropping the place had just been robbed right before I got there, and the owner said that they stole just like hella, like packs of hair, right, And so the cops are taking a rapport and they asked like, well, how old do you think that thieves were? And he said, oh, they were teenagers. They were so young. And so the cop was like, okay, look like we have their card description, we have all that. You know, We're gonna do a best to try to catch them, but if and when we do, we can't really do anything other than, you know, return them to their parents and just give the parents.
Speaker 1: A ticket, tell their mommy and dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just tell mommy and daddy that they misbehaved.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the cop was like, you know what, earlier that same day they were dealing with a Walgreens being robbed, and these same thing teenagers stole thousands of dollars worth of vitamins and like electric razors. I don't know why. And the cops said that even though, like that's a felony, but because they're miners, all they can do is just return them to their parents. That's it. There's no consequences whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Interesting, what's the solution to make you mad?
Speaker 1: So what's the solution?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that really bothers me.
Speaker 1: Do you think thirteen year olds should be sent to prison?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, so though, okay, take that out. I mean, I'm just working through potential offer.
Speaker 2: But I mean, like, is there not like a like a juvenile hall system out here, like some sort of community.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, I assumed you more than just a slap on the wrist and mommy and daddy yelled at you. I assumed you still could face some legal consequences for stuff to happen with the stuff that you do, particularly if you're stealing a large dollar amount worth of stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, that'd be something.
Speaker 2: I told you last year. You know, my sister's car got stolen right from in front of my house, and because it was some teenagers, no big deal. We'll just let their parents know what they did and they'll handle it like they're out here stealing cars and wrecking them.
Speaker 4: Why are we scared to get any in trouble when we were teenagers? Turns out you get what you want. Just do anything, Selena, When you were in the store and all these you know, cops are showing up, were you worried and you find out that the place had just been robbed? Were you worried about getting fingered as a suspect?
Speaker 2: No? No, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Like, would they look at there? She's still here right there? But then they once they said.
Speaker 2: Teenagers, No, teens are taller than me.
Speaker 1: Couldn't have been her?
Speaker 2: Graham, do you have something here?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 4: This woman posted online looking for well a little bit of advice, but also to kind of tell people about her story. I found it very interesting. She said she dated a guy that she met on a dating app. They dated for several years, got very serious, they settled down, they got engaged, they had a dog together, they lived together, and then she found out.
Speaker 1: That he had three other girlfriends.
Speaker 4: Oh, and each of those girlfriends, because she reached out to them to let them know, each of those girlfriends thought that they were exclusive with this guy as well, just like she had thought. I don't know if he had a dog in a ring and all the stuff with all of them. But they each were in a very serious, at least what they thought were a serious relationship with this guy.
Speaker 2: Can we pause right there before you get to whatever you're going to ask? Why would anybody want that? Doesn't that sound stressful? That to keep up with all those different relationships.
Speaker 1: And all the different lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, making them separate? Yeah, like that sounds way that sounds like way too much trouble. Then it's worth that depends how they are, Okay, of course, all right.
Speaker 1: Guys work effort and stuff like this.
Speaker 4: It's just it just goes on hot there anyways, it get outwigh that. So as she's reaching out to these other women, they are then realizing that maybe there's more, and they find out there's this guy has a pattern of doing this, so in the past he's done this to other women, and they just discover more and more women basically that this guy has duped.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: They went to the authorities. They're like, we can't do anything. He's a teenager. No, I'm kidding, but they he's like, he hasn't broken any laws. But they got in touch with lots of women. Now as she's reaching out to these women that have all dated this guy, and some that were dating him again at the same time she was. She says she developed long lasting friendships with them because basically they started with a bond that nobody else could really understand what they had gone through except somebody else had gone through it. And now she's saying, these are some of my best friends of my life, these these other women. Could you ever, this is what I want to ask you, ladies, could you ever become friends with women that your man supposedly your man was cheating on you with.
Speaker 1: Oh no, probably not. But they didn't know I know about you. You didn't know about them until you all found out about it.
Speaker 2: I think ideal situation like is, yes, you all band together to get back of him.
Speaker 1: What was that movie a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pace?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: It was a shanty was in it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay?
Speaker 2: No, never mind? Anyways? But yeah, never mind first dating. No, it's like all these girls that find out they're dating the same guy, all right, forget never mind? But no, I could not. I cannot become friends as could you.
Speaker 4: Become friends with women that your man was cheating on you with?
Speaker 5: I couldn't because if I'm trying to move on from that situation, they would continuously remind me of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys are all get be wallowing in the same like. It's gonna be one big pity party everything.
Speaker 7: And then we all have the same taste. So are we gonna keep dating the same guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you all go after the same guy.
Speaker 2: Sean Tucker must die.
Speaker 4: That's what I said I did. Anyways, cheaty, could you ever become friends with other ladies that your man had cheated on?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: I couldn't because every time I would see them, I would think about him cheating on me with them.
Speaker 4: But what about the common bond, the sisterhood of the traveling pants.
Speaker 1: She doesn't all have the same shared experience.
Speaker 2: My ego just couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: No interesting, could.
Speaker 2: You, Graham?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Of course. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 12: Morning JV Show, longtime listener, love y'all. Movie you guys are talking about is.
Speaker 3: John Tucker Must Die?
Speaker 12: This is Rick from San Francisco. Shout out, shut shut out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were talking about a woman who found out her man was cheating on her with the hell other people like serious relationships. Graham. You asked if that's something that we could do when we'd become friends with these ladies like she did, and we were like, hell no. But it reminded me of the movie. And I couldn't quite put my finger on it. But yeah, John Tucker must Die. I also love a man that knows his rom coms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one any good. I've never seen it? So good? Got it? John Tucker must Die? The hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked.
Speaker 6: About stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the justin Timberlake's license suspended. As you know, this all stems from that d WY he got, you know, weeks back. He appeared in court virtually from Belgium on Friday, because you know, he's on that world tour that that's now ruined because of the DWI. As you know, his attorneys are still fighting for him, claiming that he was not drunk on the night that he was arrested. However, the judge in his case just suspended his driving privileges in New York. So I guess if you refuse a breathalyzer test in New York, your license is suspended, typically for up to a year. And we know that Justin refuse the breathalyzer test three times that night. His lawyer said that this is just standard practice with every DWY, and that doesn't necessarily mean that he was actually intoxicated during the arrest.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 4: So they just automatically suspend your license for refusing the test.
Speaker 1: You what if I don't want to put my mouth on the thing, Well.
Speaker 2: Then no license. Sorry. Interesting, Yeah, and it's just in the state. He can still drive other places, but his driving privilege is suspended in New York.
Speaker 1: Ah. Jokes on them. He's like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll just go elsewhere. Another Justin news. Pressure for an NZYNC reunion is mounting because of their song being featured in Deadpool and Wolverine. So everyone's wondering whether or not reunion is gonna happen. And I told you before, Justin still seems very, very uninterested. And I saw Chris do an interview because there were rumors, there were rumors that maybe they would do it without Justin. Chris shot those down, saying it's either going to be all of them or none of them.
Speaker 7: That's smart of them to do.
Speaker 2: Right now, it seems like it's none of them because Justin still doesn't seem on board.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Kasha performed with a real butcher knife.
Speaker 2: She performed at Lollapalooza last week and during her song Backstabber, she was wearing this like tank top that looked like it had like, you know, bloodstains on it, and she was running around with a knife and she's like making all these like stabbing motions. Apparently that was a real knife that she didn't know was a real knife. It was supposed to be a prop knife. But she posted afterwards she said, so apparently the prop knife went missing and they replaced it with a real butcher knife stolen from the kitchen. And I didn't know until now their performance.
Speaker 4: Whoops, good thing should cut a finger.
Speaker 1: Off, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When people are in the commege, you're like, can you imagine if she would have like improvised and like threw the knife somewhere or like did something that the Yeah, not knowing it was real, that ended very bad.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're holding a real knife, right, some of those things was different. It was different.
Speaker 2: I mean not if you get like a real prop like they're doing like movies and stuff. I don't know as well as she's using. I doubt she had a rubber one that didn't even look real.
Speaker 4: You know, I found the prop knive my own prop knives the other day. They were under under the seat in my car. Finally decided to clean my car out and I because I did a Dancing Knives Brittany Spears video, you know, for Halloween. Yeah, I found those under the seat of my car. They I mean, look, I didn't have the real, real, real good ones, but like that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, they're prop knives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yours looked fake, but they.
Speaker 4: Just, like I assume, there's just like a different weight and feel and like, wouldn't you notice that, you know, the blade is not like metal feeling.
Speaker 2: But I feel like if you get go for one of the good ones, they are like metal feeling because they're supposed to look real.
Speaker 5: Especially if you're being told by your team that these are fake, you're like, Okay, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Need to kind of believe it.
Speaker 4: But if you're a prop knife and it's a metal blade, isn't it just a knife at that point?
Speaker 1: Isn't it just a.
Speaker 2: Doll mine, No, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: With everyone watching the Olympics right now, the World Dog Surfing Championships and Pacifica just said hold my beer.
Speaker 1: This event was Saturday.
Speaker 4: They estimated that six or seven thousand people all gathered on Linda mar Beach to watch these months hat ten If anyone listening went to the World Dog Surfing Championships and specifically leave us to talk about six or seven thousand people, that seems like a lot of people watch people like abuse their animal and put them on a surfboard.
Speaker 1: But that abuse.
Speaker 2: Maybe they like surfing.
Speaker 4: You don't know because they don't speak English, but that's true.
Speaker 2: But I feel like they would like it. It's in the water, it's fun.
Speaker 4: My dog likes to swim, but I think she'd be terrified on a surfboard. Maybe they do like surfing. We don't know because they can't us fair enough. Twenty dogs of various breeds and sizes from as far away as Japan and all competed to win the coveted Top Surf Dog Award. Ultimately, a chocolate Labrador Retriever from Brazil named Cacao took home the top surf dog, you know that gold medal for herself and her owner. I think they were riding together in the competition from what I understand, like on a big kind of stand up paddle board. But they were catching waves and they determined the winner based on the length of the ride, the technique, confidence and size and strength of that.
Speaker 2: Do all of them surf with their human.
Speaker 1: I think some of them they stick them on the board and just.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, the dog surfing competition. I don't want a person on there, just the dogs.
Speaker 4: I want the dogs paddle into the way of this life.
Speaker 1: Person.
Speaker 4: I don't think it works like that, but maybe somebody could leave us talk back. They went there, let us know, but I guess congrats to Cow.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday, before we get to what the bleepe Genie you were?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: For those who don't know, Cheati's on a Macy's World tour. How on Saturday it was really good. A lot of people came out. I have some shoutouts for later, but I guess I'll just do it now. So I have Amari and.
Speaker 10: Aiden H Kalanie, Isaac Lucas, and Ashaan who all came out. They said they listen to the show every morning, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And they said that you were just awful to me in person. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 8: Cheat all right.
Speaker 2: Time for what the believe is where you can win a JB show, Chug Mu. You just gotta be the very first person to guess today's leaped at word correctly. Okay, if you ever want to leave a guest, and we hope you do, do it on the talk back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip? Hold on, let me just get that ready. I wasn't even ready. Okay, now I am. Sometimes I look at my and wonder is it supposed to be that dark?
Speaker 1: Often?
Speaker 2: Nos? Just everyone. Once in a while you can bleach.
Speaker 4: You can't anyway, all right, leave think about what that bleeped out work could be. It's probably not what you think it is because this is a family show. Ye to keep your guests PG. But then when you've got your guests, leave it. On that talkback Mike, leave us your name, your city, and then your guess. You got to be the very first cracked ants in the morning to win that JV show.
Speaker 1: Chuckmunk, you want one of those? Yeah, I have one. I have two?
Speaker 2: Wow, oh bragging Graham. All right, leave those guesses now, we're gonna play some of them.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we're playing what the bleep where?
Speaker 2: Hopefully you can walk away with a JV show. Chuck Mug, you just got to be the very first person a guest Today's bleeped out word? Correctly? Leave those guesses on the talkback mic on the Free iHeartRadio app. In case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip. Sometimes I look at my and wonder is it supposed to be that dark? This is a family show, Okay, so let's keep that in mind. All right, let's go on some of your guesses.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JAV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Mary.
Speaker 12: That's from Mantica.
Speaker 9: I think the bleeped out word is arm pit.
Speaker 4: Arm That's one of the most popular guests this morning.
Speaker 1: Is your armpit? What kind of arm pit color are you working with?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think like regular, so.
Speaker 1: Too, Bro, I feel like it. I feel like regular.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Also, how often do you look at them?
Speaker 2: Not very often.
Speaker 4: Good Morning v Show.
Speaker 9: This is from Nomvado and my guess is under the eye bags, Happy Monday, have a great.
Speaker 1: Shots fired, shots fire?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that's every morning. Are my underreyes supposed to be that dark? Yeah, that's every day. I know they're not supposed to be, but that's just it. That's just my truth. Now, both my.
Speaker 4: That's a really good guess. Sometimes I look at those. Is it getting darker?
Speaker 1: What is this thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It does that mean it's like cancerous or something? If it's getting darker.
Speaker 1: Could be I'm not your doctor. I just play one on this show. Very true, very well. Could be you have to show it to me. I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm not showing it to you. It's on my butt.
Speaker 4: Oh you'll have one mole on your and it's on your bible. Yeah, I think so your whole body, you have one mole that I yeah, really I think.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this's one of my back is one of my back too.
Speaker 1: I bet if we did a full body scale, we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: We're not doing that. Continue to leave those guesses. We'll play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Playing with the Bleep, where hopefully you can win this JV show Chug Mug. This game kicks off every morning seven o five. You want to be here for the start of the game because then you have a better chance of winning, because you want to be the very first person to guess the bleeped outward correctly. As always leave your guests. Is on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here is today's clip. Sometimes I look at my and wonder is it supposed to be that dark?
Speaker 1: Squatting over a mirror.
Speaker 2: I just remember this is the Family Show, so it's always something clean. Okay, your guess has got to be clean. Let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 1: One and JV show TJ a Living More. I think the bleep that word is teeth.
Speaker 12: Selena's got that coffee and wine stained teeth.
Speaker 1: Use those whitening strips. Lena, have a good one, you gas back.
Speaker 2: I feel so attacked. It's supposed to be that dark now, but no gray. Guess and facts.
Speaker 14: And from Fremont, the bleeped out word is tints at people.
Speaker 1: A lot of people guess that this morning window.
Speaker 2: That's a good guys, are.
Speaker 1: All your windows tint? It's super dark selena um.
Speaker 2: Not all of them.
Speaker 4: I mean not all cars are not all your windows, not all cars, not all your vehicles.
Speaker 2: My forward does not have But you would.
Speaker 1: Prefer that to just be super super tinted out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I feel like people stare at me at stop blights. Especially let'm be trying to like eat and stuff.
Speaker 1: We are We're like, why are teeth so dark? I watch it, morning, guys.
Speaker 2: This Carolata Satose is today's missing word humor.
Speaker 1: Humor, dark humor. A lot of people are guessing that. Very good guys, but that's not it. Good morning.
Speaker 9: This is Joanna from Mantica, and I want to guess that the missing word is coffee.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, coffee. There we go, All right, here's today's clip, unbleeped. Sometimes I look at my coffee and wonder, is it supposed to be that dark?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want to have some flavor in there, some bould robust taste.
Speaker 2: You know, every once in a while when you go like order like an iced coffee or whatever, sometimes the color is just off, like it it's darker than normal. It's supposed to be like that.
Speaker 1: I want it like that.
Speaker 4: Darker the better, no more flavor. I want to taste some coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like it, but it's too coffee though.
Speaker 1: I want my coffee with flavor. People. All right, let's give some shout outs. Let's good some shout outs.
Speaker 4: First and foremost, Dude, Joanna from Antika, that Jag showed mug. Nice work on this Monday morning. Not a ton of shots to give this morning. I'll be honest, that was kind of a tricky one. I didn't think that many people were going to get it. Rebecca and Concer got it.
Speaker 1: What's up? Rebecca and our buddy James and Clovis got it this morning. That was it?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 4: Most people were guessing your taint or your elbow or your arm pitch.
Speaker 2: All right, well, you know what, it's all good. Thank you for playing. Tomorrow morning, we'll do it again.
Speaker 1: I'd love to say seven o five.
Speaker 2: And no you're not Graham.
Speaker 4: Just check in all right, yeah, yeah, Well tomorrow it's a family show.
Speaker 2: And make sure when you win, you check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that chug Mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones. Wild for nine. Hi is this Caleb?
Speaker 14: Yes, Caleb, Hey Caleb?
Speaker 2: How is the weekend? Anything good?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 9: Not really?
Speaker 2: Well, he was getting that money. Get into the bag, as they would say, right Graham.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gets your bag, Get your bag.
Speaker 2: Caleb, you're on this. We need to play the JV show. You have nope game jess what is he playing for today? Today?
Speaker 5: We have four tickets to six flights Discovery Kingdom on the line.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's how it goes. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just gonna get three, correct, that's it, just three, and the tickets are yours?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: All right. Here's question number one. Venus is the Roman goddess of what razors? Not the razor kind?
Speaker 6: Na?
Speaker 12: Oh love?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought it was flight traps?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 4: How many different teams has Steph Curry played for in his NBA career?
Speaker 1: One? Yeah, the Warriors one and only you were on a roll?
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's question number three? What country will be hosting the next Summer Olympics? I have no idea. Take a guess, yeah, just guess.
Speaker 1: Maybe you were say, oh maybe maybe USA.
Speaker 2: I feel like all these answers have been guesses so far, and you're getting all of them.
Speaker 1: Right, great guessing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty twenty eight, the Summer Olympics are going to be in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, question number four. You don't even need this.
Speaker 4: One, but I'd like to see you take a guess at it.
Speaker 1: How many ounces are there in a pound?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was so good.
Speaker 1: That was impressive. That was impressive.
Speaker 2: Congrats, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Finally I've been trying to call forever and I finally got in.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: Well, now you get to have a fun day with the family at six likes Discovery Kingdom because you just went four tickets.
Speaker 2: All right, Caleb, thank you for playing. Congratulations. I'm gonna put you on hold and she's gonna pick up in the next room to get you those tickets.
Speaker 14: Okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: No problem, hang on there, Graham. We got some shout outs.
Speaker 1: We do we do?
Speaker 2: Do you want to get to this DM on sure, I'll do you know, let me do the talkbacks first, Okay, all right, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: That was a train wreck. What's so JV show?
Speaker 15: It's your boy Danny B longtime and I'll talk back, Graham.
Speaker 14: I just want to say, guessing swaining over the mirror.
Speaker 15: It's crazy, but that's why you're coming so good. That's why the show is so great. You guys are really quick with that.
Speaker 3: Jess.
Speaker 1: Shout out Jess for going golfing.
Speaker 15: There's nothing better than going out early morning.
Speaker 3: To the course.
Speaker 15: I was out coffe yesterday in karka Ala. The score wasn't the best, but the vibes were high, and I saw that.
Speaker 3: Matter saying that.
Speaker 15: Right, you guys are a great Monday. I love the show.
Speaker 2: I like you very much, so it's a positivity.
Speaker 4: I love that the reference he made about the joke that I made earlier. You got to go back and podcast show if you weren't listening to this morning is what the bleed. Yep, that's a funny moment. And Jess did go golfing. He said his score wasn't so good, but the vibes were high. Jess, how was your score?
Speaker 5: The vibes were definitely high, higher than Yeah, the vibes the score.
Speaker 7: Way higher than the score.
Speaker 5: I think it was as a group we did like negative.
Speaker 7: Nine something like that.
Speaker 1: Did they also it was like a under niner.
Speaker 4: It was like a scramble, So did they ever use it one of your shots.
Speaker 7: Oh, they used a lot of my shots.
Speaker 5: You know why, because you know how we get an advantage as women like they there's like a different Yeah, so you're welcome.
Speaker 2: We have one more talk back. Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Diane and Sanna Rosa.
Speaker 2: I was calling to wish my friend Paula and Santa Rosa a happy birthday. If you could please give her a birthday shout out.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, Paula, have a good day.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Now you have a shout out in your.
Speaker 4: I got a DM wives girlfriend, I don't know what she is esys In my DMS it says, Hey Graham, my name is Selena, and I'm reaching out to ask if you can give a shout out to my boss and friend, Crystal Barcarol on Monday morning. She has created an amazing opportunity for industry leaders to send their workers slash employees to celebrate themselves and the work they do. Because without other hard work and dedication, we as humans couldn't live our best lives. We need nurses, teachers, food delivery workers, she says, So Selena doesn't have to leave her house Lol. The event they're putting on is called Ignite the Journey. Ignite the Journey Worker Appreciation Celebration. She said, there's gonna be a stand up comedian and magician, all kinds of stuff, motivational speakers, games, prizes, food and drinks. Welcome to all, she said. If you can please share some info, that would be awesome. She said on Facebook follow SLB dash PwC, SLB dash PwC. No clue what any of that stands for, but I said all the infos there. I love the JV show. Listen every day. You guys are so talented. But who gives a fart? That's a good point the fart. So if you want to go to the I already lost it Journey Worker Appreciation Celebration, go on Facebook, SLB.
Speaker 1: Stop at sb S very easy.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 1: The Hottest PA.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 13: What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Deadpool and Wolverine. You know this new movie it's now the highest grossing R rated movie of all time.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So here at the domestic and the GRAM, I don't know stop asking you that. So here at the domestic box office after you know, this weekend, it's now made a total of three hundred and ninety five point five million dollars, beating out Passion of the Christ, which previously held that title. That film made at three hundred and seventy point seven million at the domestic box office while it was in theaters.
Speaker 1: Never saw that one, really, did you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: My mom made me me too.
Speaker 1: What made you see it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: An R rated movie? Interesting?
Speaker 2: So obviously Deadpool and Wolverine was the number one movie of the weekend. Number two was Twisters, still doing really well, brought in another twenty two point six million, and the number three, the new movie Trap with Josh Hartnett, made fifteen point six million dollars opening weekend. Nice zach Efron rushed to the hospital after a swimming incident. So brown, Well, not that kind, although that would have been much funnier. No, So listen to this Friday night zach Efron. He was at his villa in Abiza and he was rushed to the hospital after a quote minor swimming incident. So he's already been released and he's recovering just fine. What's interesting is No one really seems to have information on what exactly this incident was.
Speaker 4: I told you what, I don't think.
Speaker 2: It was Code Brown. But his rep was questioned and he said it was just a precautionary measure that he was taken to the hospital. So the rep was questioned again. I was like, well, if it's precautionary, why the rush to the hospital, And if it was a minor incident, why did it require him being hospitalized? So I feel like they're trying to like hide this information, like maybe something really private or maybe something really bad. I don't know, but sources say that he was found in a swimming pool in distress by two people working at the villa. They had to pull him out of the water.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, it was got a cramp. You gotta wait fifteen minutes after you eat. He probably didn't do that because you know, he's a big star. He's like fifteen minute after he doesn't apply to me, And he probably hopped in legs seized up, and then yeah, it's hard to swim your.
Speaker 1: Legs cramped up like that, or Code Brown or there was a Code bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's out, he's out recovering whatever happened. He's doing much much better.
Speaker 1: He's okay, that's good, good news, Good.
Speaker 2: Graham, What do you have all right?
Speaker 4: Well, yesterday, Simone Biles posted a tweet saying, you guys really got to stop asking athletes what's next after they win a medal at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Let us soak up the moment.
Speaker 4: We've worked our whole live for a lot of people are probably wondering what is going to be next for Biles as her time competing at the Paris Olympics has come to an end. Today, she says she hasn't ruled out trying to compete in the twenty twenty eight Olympics in la which would be really rare. Female gymnasts competing in their thirties, not something we typically see. But if there's anyone that could do it, it would be her. Biles is the goat. She's the most decorated female US gymnast of all time. Now, if you don't want to hear about how she did on her final day of competition today, because maybe you're gonna watch it tonight, you got to turn off the radio for a couple minutes. Spoiler alert, spoil alerts, spoiler alert Biles this morning, first competed in the balance beam. She suffered a rare mishap, completely fell off the beam. That's not good. So she finished in fifth place and did not meddle at all. Up until that point. She was three for three on her events and gold medals, winning gold in the team event, the all round, and the vault. Then her fifth and final event, which just wrapped up a little bit ago, the floor exercise. She was a heavy, heavy favorite to win this one, but she had a few step out of bounds kind of stumbles, and those deductions dropped her to a silver medal finish. She had a high degree of difficulties, so that kind of outweight that most of it. She stepped out of bounds a couple of times. She got a silver medal. Teammate Jordan Chiles got bronze. Brazilian gymnast Rebecca Andrade took home the gold.
Speaker 1: So that was your that's your Biles, Simone Biles. Report.
Speaker 4: The interesting thing I reading about that event that just wrapped the floor exercise. I mean, against pretty stunning that she got silver and not a gold. I thought for sure Simone Biles would win gold there.
Speaker 2: Butty, you say silver medals don't count, right, Graham?
Speaker 4: With that second place? I mean, what do we do an awarding runner up? I'm kidding Chiles her teammate, though, They say she'd initially been awarded a score of thirteen point six to six whatever by the judges that would have put her in fifth place, but then she challenged the degree of difficulty score they gave her, and the judges went back and reviewed, and they gave her They up her score by one tenth of a point, and that boosted it up to winning the bronze medal. How would you feel? Look, go Usa, right, yeah, we'll take the medal, got a bronze, it's great. But how would you feel if you were the gymnast that's in third. You the events basically wrap, You think you're gonna win a bronze, and then someone goes to the judges, judges, could you double check by score, babe, by degree?
Speaker 1: And then suddenly you're not mentally bound? The other woman is.
Speaker 4: God, don't I mean if the judges legitimately got it wrong and you had a gripe, you know, hey check that score and then you get pumped upon the judges.
Speaker 1: If I was someone that got pasted.
Speaker 5: I'm but if you but if you got robbed a couple of points, you'd be going to the judges.
Speaker 2: I would would.
Speaker 4: I would too, That's what That's what has always bugged me a little bit about a lot of Olympic events, as they're very subjective to a judge's score.
Speaker 2: I like the thing the races and things like that, show.
Speaker 1: Me the time and then we know who what the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Guys, Blue Blue Graham, Can I get a little alert?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 6: Spirit.
Speaker 7: Halloween stores are beginning to open.
Speaker 4: Goodime, give me my pumpkins spice, Locke, I'm ready to shop for my Halloween costum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pumpkin spice. That's coming out at Starby's at least I think the twenty first or twenty.
Speaker 1: Second or something like that in August.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I still think it's thank you First should be the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Halloween stores are already popping up.
Speaker 7: I'm all ready for that. I'm still in summer mode.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for fall activities, but I just think it's I think it's a little too early. I feel like I haven't fully been able to enjoy having summer activity. Yeah, I haven't fully summered yet. I don't feel like I'm fully summered, but running out people are already going back to one.
Speaker 1: Of the best. Fall is one of my favorite seasons.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 4: It's got to be the best because you still get some hot weather, still get to do some summer stuff, but.
Speaker 1: Then you also get all the fall stuff. Yep, I'm ready for it.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, we're talking about pole vaulter.
Speaker 1: Here we do.
Speaker 4: If you have not yet seen this video, please go to our Instagram page JV Morning Show and there is a phenomenal slow mo of this incident happening that we need to see.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Selena.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask you if you had that sound effect, because that's exactly what happened. Twenty one year old pole vaulter Anthony Amaradi. He was competing, obviously in these Paris Summer Olympics. He unfortunately, I don't know how to put this lightly, but his pole knocked off the pole during a pole vault attempt and he didn't failed to qualify in advance to the finals of the of the pole vault. If you watch this video, it looks like he has easily cleared the bar, which was over eighteen feet up in the air.
Speaker 1: I mean pole.
Speaker 4: Vaulting to me is just one of those things like how how someone he is the first person that figured out this could work, you know, and it and it does, and he cleared eighteen feet looks like easily. And as he's descending down to the mat to land victoriously, his junk caught the pole and knocked it off and again he was unable to go forward.
Speaker 2: In the commented it's a blessing and a curse, is a lot of people.
Speaker 4: The people's comments on this video just are the best. That someone said, that's got to be the wildest reason to lose an Olympics. A lot of people questioning his equipment choices. Shouldn't you know what you're bringing to the competition and have that thing packed away nicely.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are wondering why he is not.
Speaker 4: Wearing my compression shorts or something, because when you see this video, this thing's got a lot of move to it when it strikes the crossbar whatever you want to call it. The thing it's sort of well, I don't know if like unfurls is the right word, but it kind of like want won't won't you know? It's it's yes.
Speaker 1: So what do you guys think?
Speaker 4: Do you think this is a lot of people are saying he probably didn't have a chance to win it all anyways, and here's his chance to go viral and now he's the most famous pole vaulter you know, on the on the planet.
Speaker 2: I don't think he would have done that on purpose, not like, well, if I'm not gonna win gold, at least let me go viral for you know, having this happened to me, I don't think it was on purpose.
Speaker 5: But now he can get an OnlyFans account and make even more money than he would have.
Speaker 2: There's definitely some added benefits now that it did happen.
Speaker 4: Who do you think will become the bigger star him? Or Hawk to a girl video of some content hers go away, Hawk to a girl, I'm done with you.
Speaker 1: I'm onto the pole vaulter at the big pole.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Anthony and Roddy, everybody's thinking, this guy obviously going to do very well for himself, and this was the probably the best possible thing that could happen to him at this Olympics, because he probably wasn't going to win.
Speaker 2: It at this point, Yeah, would you rather.
Speaker 4: Let me ask this, would you rather win a bronze medal? Or granted you've trained these it's are incredibly dedicated. They were most of their lives to get to this point. Would you have put in all that work and want a bronze medal or have gone viral for this reason?
Speaker 2: I don't rather go viral for this reason?
Speaker 1: Me too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I ever not that this would ever happen, If I ever want a bronze model, I'm just going to give it back, like I just want. You want a bronze medal, I mean, it's better.
Speaker 4: Than nothing standing up there on the lowest little spot of.
Speaker 2: Someone else.
Speaker 4: So then, what event in your hypothetical mind, if you had to watch in the Summer Olympics, pick one event that you think you have the best shot of winning a medal if you had to compete right now, And I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Ask Jess the same question. Speedwalking your legs are so short.
Speaker 2: That was a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a joke, Jess.
Speaker 4: If you had to watching the Summer Olympics, you've been watching a lot over the weekend, What is the one event you think you you if you had to compete right now, best shot.
Speaker 1: To win a medal.
Speaker 7: I mean I don't have a shot in any of them.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, okay, but yeah you play, Yeah give Graham.
Speaker 4: I think in you know, given my current athletic abilities, I think it's like archery. I watched some archery the other day. I can pull, I can shoot a bow. Come on, how hard is that? See the target shooting? You see some of the target shooting. There's the turkey that looks like the assassin. Yeah, assassin, I could do that.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't do anything, but I have no skills. So this is really sad that I can't do anything.
Speaker 1: That pole vaulting video, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: People weighing in on the pole vaulter went viral because of his uh business with Bold God.
Speaker 9: On the Pole Morning Family, Mama Albert here, Oh, oh my god, that pole vaulter guy, and that you know, jumping the drunk and the getting caught.
Speaker 3: My mouth was open the entire time. But then I come find out he only makes.
Speaker 9: Thirty four thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 3: So if he did this on purpose to boost his only fans, and.
Speaker 9: Now he's made one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, so it works.
Speaker 5: Show off that junk even though it's it's fake.
Speaker 2: Wait, so does he He already has an only fans so he's already on only fans.
Speaker 1: I have not verified.
Speaker 2: We need to verify that. Just get on only fans.
Speaker 1: Oh it's me again.
Speaker 4: He totally did it on purpose.
Speaker 9: I'll send you guys the video of people that examined it and showed and said that that thing that's moving in there isn't real, but it's juicy.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: Wow, do you think you would somebody would actually wear a prosthetic? I don't fail an Olympic competition on purpose.
Speaker 2: Very hard time believing that.
Speaker 4: Also, I've seen people, you know, actual sports analysts weigh in on this and they say the footage actually shows that his shin or part of his leg actually makes contact with the crossbar first and then his junk, So if they think it would have gotten knocked off either way.
Speaker 1: Interest, But maybe he knew that.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's like, you know what I should do since I already knocked this thing off, catch my junk on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I still I don't know if this was done on purpose. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Look, juicy the JV Show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you guys, mercury is in retrograde. I know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we know what that means. What does it mean again?
Speaker 2: That means that things are just going to start going awry, Things are going to be glitching, just just technology because it's going to be bad.
Speaker 4: You mean, like things have been going here for the last several months when mercury wasn't in retro.
Speaker 2: Yes, but now imagine it with mercury in retrograde. Also, you're going to be tempted to text your ex. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: What day did it officially start on Sunday? Okay, no, today? I don't know what day was. What day was the work fridge incident?
Speaker 2: That was Saturday?
Speaker 4: Oh so before or for Friday, before mercury went into retric.
Speaker 7: Because the effects of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like free mercury and retro grade. Hey, it's the JV show here on Wild. I'm Stelena. We've been talking a lot. We've been talking a lot about the Olympics bronze medals. Who wants them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You trapped all over earlier, Good morning JV show.
Speaker 16: This is said he said, from what Greek? Can I just say something about bronze and how much it does matter. So I watched the men's gymnastics, which I did not know that we haven't meddled in a very long time. And so when they got bronze as a team, they were so humble and crying, and.
Speaker 1: He just kept saying, we meddled, we medaled.
Speaker 16: It was like, it was so awesome. You guys got to watch their whole entire.
Speaker 4: Oh ye mentioned gymnastics, the team event.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: They hadn't want to medal, like like said, he said, was saying in a very long time. I think as a as an Olympia, you work so hard your entire life dreaming of that gold medal. Of course, you're happy that you're on the podium because that means you beat so many other people on this planet, you know, to get to that spot. But I think a piece of you's got to be you've got to be a little disappointed that you didn't have your best showing that day or whatever to win gold, right, I mean, little yeah's disappointed.
Speaker 1: You're still happy? Of course, Yes, I said, she would spit on the metal, throw right on it.
Speaker 2: I'll just give it back. Wow, but I changed my mind. Mind, I'll keep it.
Speaker 1: I was very bronze medal.
Speaker 2: All right, So what do you guys think about this new trend? People are fridge scaping?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: They are decorating the inside of their refrigerators. They are putting flowers in vases or like pictures up.
Speaker 1: Picture like tablecloth down and if you.
Speaker 2: Want, Yeah, there's one little there's one person who went viral for her Bridger tin seemed fridge scaping and she calls it fridger Tanda and she put like little pictures of like people from the show in there, and it's like little themed picture frames and what for what? Just to make it look look good? Yes, and there's still is food and everything in there. Is this something you guys would do? Fridge scape?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, because it's one of those things that's not it's not possible to maintain it right.
Speaker 1: You have to be a real human being. And there are times when you.
Speaker 4: Go to Costco or like yesterday I went to Target and you buy all these groceries, you just stuff them in there. There's no place to fridge scape them in there. You just gotta get everything in there, all right, So here's what we did.
Speaker 2: We each bought a picture of the inside of our refrigerators.
Speaker 1: This is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It really is so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a violation of my privy.
Speaker 2: I know, it feels like so personal, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I would never fridge scape. What happens in the inside of my ffrigerator stays in the inside of my refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Go check out these pictures on our Instagram story JV Morning Show. The only thing is we did not like label whose fridge belongs to?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: We want you guys to guess. You put a pole up on each one, and we want to know who you think the fridge belongs to. If you guys, if you guys can go do that now, we're gonna play the Miguel. We're gonna give you a few minutes to go vote, and then we'll come back and read some of the results afterwards.
Speaker 1: All right for nine the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: I'm on JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram. I'm looking at these pictures of the inside of our refrigerators.
Speaker 4: I don't I'm nasty, you know, I'm so embarrassing. Every time I open the door, my fridge, am my? Why? Why is this my life?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So we did not put who is who. We wanted you to guess whose fridge it is. Let's go through the pictures really quick, jess if you can read us the results.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people guessed that the first picture was your fridge, Selena.
Speaker 6: That's how you think I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: That's what you guys think of me.
Speaker 4: I guess this. I guess the picture number one. I guess this was Selena's fridge. Why I don't know about it?
Speaker 2: Makes you think that's my fridge.
Speaker 4: Like the cluster of stuff that there's some jam up there, a bunch of like tupperware that you know has been in there way too long.
Speaker 1: Yours, Graham yours.
Speaker 2: No, it's not well, it's neither of those.
Speaker 10: It's cheaty I live with like six other people.
Speaker 8: And I don't know what's going on in there. I don't have time to clean it.
Speaker 4: That's the point, nobody, you're not frige state, not fridge straight.
Speaker 2: So the first one is cheaties sure.
Speaker 5: Number two most people that voted got it right, and that is Gram's fridge.
Speaker 4: This fridge is horrifying Yeah, this fridge is so so bad. I mean, look at that bottom produce store. There's just half an onion sitting there, like, not wrapped in anything. You know, it's just rotting. There's all kinds of stuff shoved in here. And that top shelf is the one that really bugs me because yesterday went shopping and to get that carton of orange juice to sit on that shelf was a feet unto itself because there's so much stuff up there and I don't know what it is. It's wow, there's stuff probably in there from several years ago. It's disgusting.
Speaker 5: If you have something in the back, do you have to take out like everything before you.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm going to tell you no one has ever used any of the stuff in the back. It's been there for years. I don't know what it is. The only stuff that gets used is in the very front.
Speaker 2: I would assume this is yours because of all the organic stuff.
Speaker 1: My household is. Yeah, definitely want to.
Speaker 2: I think that's what gave it away from me.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: Picture number three was the most empty fridge, which was my fridge, and most people got it right.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in there.
Speaker 7: I live alone, so on Sundays.
Speaker 5: This is what my fridge looks like because I'm either out for the weekend or I'm eating out.
Speaker 1: What's in that?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: I have multiple questions.
Speaker 4: Okay, first, what's up with that one sad Tomato city?
Speaker 1: You know you're never going to use that?
Speaker 2: I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't put it out of its misery, don't put it back in the fridge to rock.
Speaker 7: I put it in the fridge because it makes me feel better.
Speaker 1: And then one in that bowl there's a wine.
Speaker 7: Again also probably won't be you don't cover it.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 7: I just did that before leaving for the weekend.
Speaker 5: And again now it's and I feel bad, you know, because I put things in my fridge knowing that eventually I'm gonna have to throw them out because they.
Speaker 7: Go bad and I don't eat them. But it's a very sad looking fridge.
Speaker 4: And uh, and are you supposed to put Kansas stuff back in the fridge.
Speaker 1: With some hall of panils there on the top?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it is that can open?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I don't think you're supposed to do that.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: My mom always told me you don't leave stuff in a can.
Speaker 2: Well I won't now I don't know what the rhyme.
Speaker 1: Reason I don't know is that a wivestele my mom that I.
Speaker 8: Heard that too.
Speaker 2: And the last fridge that's that's mine.
Speaker 1: Let me judge Selina's fridge.
Speaker 2: But I go ahead. You cleaned it out before, No, and my fridge is usually actually pretty empty. I was expecting more parts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a case of energy drinks.
Speaker 4: This looks mildly fridge scape. Did you fringe gape?
Speaker 2: No? No, I added, I added a tupperware because I made dinner yesterday, and the pudding cups at the top our news.
Speaker 4: I do see a celsius up there. Can you throw away that ketchup and barbecue sauce? It's clearly I forgot to use it.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit there's so literally upside down.
Speaker 4: I feel like I know you guys so much more personally now that I've seen the episode.
Speaker 2: Kind all right, it's Wild for.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, So if you haven't checked out our fridge pictures, go to JV Morning Show on Instagram. They're on the story people weighing.
Speaker 8: In, Hey good Moore, JV shuglemor and bar Area.
Speaker 12: I definitely did guess on that Instagram little story thing about the fridges.
Speaker 1: There's no way Selena's is the cleanest one.
Speaker 15: There's no way.
Speaker 3: And Graham, come on, Graham, we.
Speaker 8: Gotta put it together.
Speaker 1: I guess you'd be in the cleanest one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's definitely no way.
Speaker 12: Selena has the clearest one. She definitely reached out to her friend and was, Okay, can you send me a picture of yours real bath posts online?
Speaker 1: There's going to show mine, so there there's no.
Speaker 8: Way I call it that is my fridge.
Speaker 4: In response, Lena, he's saying, you're an impostor, you're using an imposter's.
Speaker 2: From no that that is my fridge. I'm just trying to figure out what. I don't think it's clean, like.
Speaker 1: It looks too ordery.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not as cluttered as as yours.
Speaker 1: Gram My, mine's in disarray.
Speaker 4: Things are stacked on things, and they're falling off of other things. You can tell they're just clinging to dear life so they don't fall off the shelf.
Speaker 1: Yours is like, it's too you fridge scape.
Speaker 2: I didn't, Honestly, I don't. I don't have a ton of stuff and I'm pretty good about throwing leftovers out because I don't own a lot of tupperware, so I like you have to to reuse that. I mean, I don't understand, like things are stacked in the back. I don't understand why, Like, I don't think that's clean. I guess people expected a.
Speaker 1: Lot worse, more disordered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that would make sense, that would make sense.
Speaker 1: Go look at those pictures. It's embarrassing, all right.
Speaker 2: So there is an escore who's revealing the professions that she feels make men better in the bedroom. She's given her top four.
Speaker 1: Professions radio and media.
Speaker 2: No, didn't even crack the top thousand.
Speaker 1: That's probably accurate, she.
Speaker 2: Says, coming in at number four though, personal trainers.
Speaker 8: I can see what.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: I feel like they think they're better at things than they are before. Still pretty high on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, number three, she says. Men who work as medical professionals like doctors, surgeons, anyone with a strong grasp of how the human body works.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they know anatomy, attention to details. I can see that factory.
Speaker 10: This is GETI I feel like they would be tired all the time, though, because how much they work.
Speaker 5: That's true wouldn't want them to look at my body so closely, like, because what if he's like diagnosing me in like, I don't want to get that.
Speaker 1: On your mad.
Speaker 2: Number two again, this is a an escort saying, look, these professions, these guys are just great in the bedroom. She says. Number two goes to athletes because they are much more in tune with their bodies and know how to move them stamina.
Speaker 1: Again, I think.
Speaker 4: They're a little too cocky, you know what I mean. I think they're the best at everything. But you want Yeah, but I know that's probably some of that translates. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think also because they're in such great shape, they can lift things.
Speaker 1: I want to let's dive in. Let's unpack that. You want there to be a little lifting. Who is lifting you? And in what manner?
Speaker 10: Well, wouldn't the guy with the girl but like to wear or arena.
Speaker 2: Lift a guy?
Speaker 8: I mean that's true too.
Speaker 2: But I can't you want to be lifted?
Speaker 1: Do you want to be standing? Is this a stand lift you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Or like lift you up onto something or is it kind of like a snack?
Speaker 8: Every every lifting?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So she says every kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, clearly cheating wants like a great deal of acrobatics.
Speaker 1: Yes, lifting, that's.
Speaker 2: Why she's been watching the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Like one of those cheerleading lips with the guy you're standing up on his feet and he's holding you up above one of.
Speaker 10: Those Oh I don't think you can do that many things.
Speaker 1: Oh, never mind again.
Speaker 2: This is an escort revealing who is the best in bed as far as like professions go. The number one spot, she says, the best lovers, uh huh are always construction workers really really think.
Speaker 14: She says, God, you are in the process of building a house.
Speaker 2: You can build anything.
Speaker 1: You are a construction worker.
Speaker 4: I've been doing construction for years and years and years, and that is translated to many short seconds of the.
Speaker 1: Those are the best seconds that have ever been delivered. Construction workers. We did it.
Speaker 2: You guys said we couldn't do it, but we did it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: There's something about just seeing a manly man, you know, and they work so hard, and you know, guys that work hard, they like to play hard too. So that's what she says, construction workers.
Speaker 4: The bed we didn't find there should go metal right there, hottest.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in.
Speaker 13: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked.
Speaker 6: About stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So people close to Britney spears extremely worried because she's been hanging out with that ex of hers again. Remember this guy, Paul Soleise, if you don't know, he used to work for Brittany, like around the house and whatnot. There's even rumors that Brittany had cheated on Sam, her husband, with this guy, although that has not been confirmed. And then remember a while back, earlier this year, that hotel room incident where police and ambulance were called and there was this huge, you know, domestic disturbance. It was with him. Well after that, Brittany you know, swore to everyone that she was done with that guy. They had broke up, you know, she wasn't allowed to be on the list, letting him into you know, the gates around her home. However, she's been saying hanging out with this guy. They went to lunch last week in Malibu. Yeah, people are obviously really really worried because this guy does have a criminal past. He's done some time. He's just not like a good guy from what and they seem to have a very volatile relationship with Yes, I don't know Yah too much.
Speaker 14: Free.
Speaker 2: Not to say they're back back together, but they're they're atways hanging out and it looks like it could lead to them getting back.
Speaker 4: I'm starting an unfree Brittany movement. We'll have a march today at City Hall.
Speaker 2: Makes me sad, but I think I would. I would sign it.
Speaker 4: We got to just like dial it back, just bit, just a tiny bit.
Speaker 2: Free Brittany just is telling me that TI was arrested last night.
Speaker 1: Oh no, listen to this, Graham.
Speaker 2: He was at the airport in Atlanta and there was a warrant out issued for a man named Clifford Harris, which is TI's real name. He was wanted in Baltimore, so they arrest TI. It was a different Clifford Harris though that Warren's out so it was a case of mistaken identity. Yeah, the other Clifford Harris, the one who actually had the warrant out. He's wanted for involvement in violent behavior towards a woman stalking, possibly evolving a gun. So they arrest TI thinking that it's it's him, And people don't even know how they got the two mixed up because Ti he's a much smaller guy. He's weighs one hundred and sixty five pounds. The other one who's actually wanted over two hundred oh zemp. You know, he's always been naturally small.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying, but that's how police could mistake that.
Speaker 1: They, like everyone else, can't rule this.
Speaker 4: Guy out because you take ozempick and two months later you're down forty fifty pounds, you know, so you could be that's.
Speaker 2: True this person, it has been nothing worse.
Speaker 1: I was wondering about that though.
Speaker 4: How do they differentiate if if physical descriptions match clearly and then let's say you have a kind of a common name, are people just getting arrested mistakenly left and right? Like I, I don't think there are that many other Graham Herberts out there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's world's dorkiat name.
Speaker 4: So like there aren't that many me out there, The possibility of mistaken arrest for me probably pretty slim. But if your name is like John Smith or something, dude, you could be getting arrested all the time at the airport.
Speaker 2: Right, and that probably does happen a lot like in t I's case. They obviously took him back to the jail. They probably did fingerprints and like, oh, it's not the it's not the same guy, you know. So, I mean, there's ways to find out, but I think it does happen a lot. Graham, to your point, definitely could What do you have inside trending?
Speaker 4: All right, we got to talk about the men's Olympic one hundred meters. Obviously, this was one of the marquee events of the entire Summer Games to determine the world's fastest man. Now, Noah Lyles from the United States has been claiming, I'm gonna win this thing. I'm gonna win it. Watch and you know what he did. But in the most dramatic fashion of all time. I guess you guys have probably seen the photo finish from this race. I still can't tell who won. From the photo finish. They are all crossing the finish line at the exact same time. The Jamaican sprinter's foot is clearly in front of Noah Lyles, like he's across the line first. But I had to actually look this up. What body part has to cross the finish line first. You can't just throw your hand or your foot across to win first, or even your head. It's your torso has to be the thing that crosses. And that's how they measure who crossed the finish line first, and no, alliles just barely by five thousand, five thousandths of a second.
Speaker 1: Who won the race? In fact, everybody.
Speaker 4: I think the top five finishers in that race were all within nine thousand ninth I don't know why I can't say that nine thousands of a second of each other. All the top seven, excuse me, is all finished.
Speaker 5: Even the announcers were naming another guy.
Speaker 4: They thought the Jamaican sprinter won that race. It did look like he won, and he reacted as if he thought he had taken it. Again, it was so so, so very close. American sprinter Fred Curley came in at third, in third place. Again, all these are all within just fractions of a second each other. They think maybe this was the closest one to two finish in the one hundred meters since.
Speaker 1: Nineteen eighty or maybe ever.
Speaker 4: As you go farther back, they didn't use electronic timing that had one thousands of seconds on there, so they don't really know.
Speaker 1: Some of those were just more legit photo finishes.
Speaker 4: These ones are measured, but incredible and allows is the first American to win World's Fastest Man since Justin Gatlin back in two thousand and four. So so cool, incredible. But I mean, you see that picture. You just have no idea who won. And it took about thirty seconds so off after the race, before they finally announced it, they say, just for a perspective, the blink of an eye takes an average zo point tenth of a second. That's twenty times longer than the gap between the first and second place.
Speaker 2: Wow, so it was that is crazy, less than.
Speaker 1: A blink of The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Really quick Photos from Home. Every Monday we bring a picture from our weekend and we have them posted for you to check out. You can check them out on our Instagram JV Morning Show, make sure you're following us. Mine is my family, and then my friend and her family went. We went to the Wave in Dublin.
Speaker 1: I've never been there.
Speaker 2: I've never been there either. It was our first time. It's a cute little water ware park. Yeah, we had a lot of fun. Yeah, so that's our picture. After the water park, everyone all tired and feeling gross, nice.
Speaker 4: My picture is my son and I. We went to Monster Jam Jim in Oakland. This is right at the at the end of Monster Jam. I told him he could go into the a Little Gift there and pick out a truck that he wanted.
Speaker 1: He picked sparkle smash.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, probably a little Monster Jam shirt as well.
Speaker 1: He was juiced, he says, the best day of his entire life. That is so cute.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: Mine is a picture of me and my boyfriend golfing yesterday.
Speaker 2: This would have been a cute picture.
Speaker 5: Of my outfit if they didn't leave the censor on my golf dress that I couldn't wear.
Speaker 10: Mine's just a picture at the gym. I went swimming. I'm in my swimming era. Now that to the next Olympic, So just be on a watch out.
Speaker 1: How many laps do you throw down?
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 7: Fifteen, but I kept swallowing.
Speaker 1: He used to be a swimmer, like in high school stuff. You don't know how to do it without drinking that gross pool water and that supported the Yeah, he goes there for sure. Other people at the gym do.
Speaker 10: To discussing every time I got water in my mouth.
Speaker 8: I just remember Graham just saying people peeing.
Speaker 4: Everybody uses it as their bathroom, a cheaty. Let me ask you this. Do you do a lot of people watching swimming at the Olympics When you swim laps?
Speaker 1: Do you do a flip turn when you hit the end of the lane?
Speaker 10: I use it, but I forgot everything, Like I can't even flip in the water anymore.
Speaker 7: You're supposed to teach me how to swim.
Speaker 8: I know, I'm struggling a little bit.
Speaker 1: Flip turns are kind of tough.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, sometimes if I swim laps, I just hit the end and then grab the wall and then turn around off and go rather than rather than look like an idiot, sometimes you flip turn and you push up the wall and you end up in like the other lane.
Speaker 1: Where was that going?
Speaker 2: So check out all those photos JV Morning Show on Instagram? All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: I want to talk about this couple that put the Costco return policy to the test. I want to see if you guys think they should be allowed to do this. This couple brought back a five year old queen size mattress because they said it was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: After five years after.
Speaker 4: Five years, they wheeled this old grind I mean, dusty stand up mattress into Costco and they didn't even have a receipt and they willed this thing into returns. We know Costco is one of these places. I was just a bulletproof re turn policy. You don't like the thing, bring it back receipt or not. And Costco did, in fact take the mattress back, put four hundred and ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents onto a Costco gift card. They say they use that gift card to then buy a new mattress, hopefully a more comfortable one that they won't be returning five years from now.
Speaker 1: Do you have any thoughts on this, lady?
Speaker 4: Should you be able to return a mattress after you slept on it for five years?
Speaker 2: No, you shouldn't. That's disgusting. Do they not put a time limit?
Speaker 1: Nope? So any on.
Speaker 4: Some technology stuff they do, because computers, you know, you can't bring back a computer about ten years ago.
Speaker 1: It's so outdated.
Speaker 2: Oh, but a mattress isn't.
Speaker 8: You can't even resell that mattress.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, definitely not.
Speaker 4: That thing gets shredded up and then they use the pieces in that MyPillow.
Speaker 1: Company, I think that's actually true.
Speaker 2: Ew No, that should not be allowed.
Speaker 1: I agree this like it.
Speaker 4: You love stores that are able to take things back like this, that have a great return policy, right. I think your Nordstrom's, your Trader Joe's has one. If people don't know that you don't like the food, bring it back. Let's take it.
Speaker 1: Back, no questions asked.
Speaker 4: But when you abuse the system like this, and you bring back a mattress that you knew it was uncomfortable four years ago, you knew it was uncomfortable four years and nine months ago, after you slept on it for a month or two and decide you don't like it, bring it back.
Speaker 1: Then they shouldn't take.
Speaker 2: Things back that are clearly used. I mean like Target. I mean you can go return like anything with or without a receipt, and they'll load up whatever amounts onto a gift card. But it still has to be brand new and unused.
Speaker 4: Some mattresses do come with warranties though, Like you don't have a great night sleep, you can return it at no, but again that's within like the first thirty days or six days yet also good question though. Did they put those mattresses back out for sale?
Speaker 2: Probably maybe, I'm sure they did, but we don't.
Speaker 1: Know what happened on there.
Speaker 4: I want if I'm buying a mattress on one, one that's new and not used, and if someone brought theirs after the thirty day window and they were smashing on it for thirty.
Speaker 1: Days and then decide I don't want it.
Speaker 4: I had a buddy in college that returned to kayak fresh from a whitewater rafting trip back to Costco. It was still had it still had water in it, and they.
Speaker 1: Took it back.
Speaker 4: Care It's the best way to do a rafting trip. You have the sweetest kayak and then you just bring it back at the end.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't do that, people don't.
Speaker 2: I'm less mad at that than the mattress.
Speaker 1: Ye, but you're clearly just buying it just to use it and then bring it back. You have no intention.
Speaker 2: We're just wanting it out. Yeah, you tried it out, you can write. I'm not really that mad at that. The mattress, though, I'm disgusted.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine