Speaker 1: We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 2: This Clippers Talk on Aaron on Demand, The Clippers Show of Record, your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 3: Clippers Clippers news happens. Let me guess it's about Kawhi. Here we are and now here. He is the host of your LA Clippers pre and postgame at follow Adam a Adam Owsley.
Speaker 1: Nothing runs like a deer right well, the Bucks are running out of here with the loss as the Clippers win one twenty seven to one seventeen over the Milwaukee Bucks. Hear it into its own as they capture their best victory of the season. And James Harden just had his best regular season game as a member of the Los Angeles Clippers, dropping a forty spot should have been forty three. They took three points away from him. Started the clock a little bit too early here in the fourth quarter as the Clippers were pulling away. They win one forty seven to one's seventeen by ten over the Waukee Bucks. This is Clippers Talk. I'm Adam Osland. Welcome in. If you're a new listener, maybe subscribe to the channel at Clippers Talk. On the YouTube side. James Harden, the bearded wonder took over and won this game for the Clippers. Kawhi Leonard, I'm gonna find the exact spot he goes out in the third quarter because there was a foul on the floor. Wasn't the foul on Yanasadentakupo by him that I thought was a pretty weak call, I would say in the third quarter, Kawhi Leonard ends up. Yeah, it was that foul on Giannis who was not missing from the charity stripe early. Now, the Clippers win twenty eight to twenty eight, so we can't be complaining too much. I guess about the Milwaukee Bucks, but they did go thirty to thirty four, and a guy that choose fifty eight percent from the free throw line went twelve of fifteen and Yanisidentakupo incredible. Kawhi Leonard exits the ballgame for Niko buttoom with a three forty five mark of the third quarter, the Clippers are down eighty four seventy nine. By the Clippers' next possession, they are down by five, and James Harden just starts cooking. He knew he had to take over and he did completely. For people that don't like hard and ball. I guess you don't get a celebrate stuff like this. He hits a jumper, he hits a three. It's eighty six, eighty four. A floater ties it now at eighty six. Lopez hits a three. Milwaukee's back up by three. Harden crossover on Gary Trent Junior, who just got absolutely exposed by James Harden in this game and also KPJ in the first half with that spinning move around him. He gets a floater on him. There's nine straight points by James shakes him again, missus a three. Giannis goes back to the line where he lived tonight. Went one of two, then a Harden and one on a floater. It's ninety one one ninety. Harden gets a steal, but a mere travels on the other end, I mean defensively. He got back and got a steel right afterwards. It's a takeover on both ends by James hard Then he hits a step back on Gary Trent Junior, and the Clippers are up ninety four to ninety, which is seconds remaining in the third. Trent got him back. Gary Trent Junior hit one. It's ninety four ninety three. Entering the fourth quarter, Clippers up by one, as they were down by one at the half, fifty nine to fifty eight. Here's what they went with to start the fourth quarter. For all you people that hate going small and say coach Louse falls in love with it, it never works where you're paying attention tonight. They start the fourth with a mere but toom KPJ Man and Powell. Now Dame hits a tough bucket to put Milwaukee up first, ninety five to ninety four Nico airballs of three. He was having a bad night to the line. Then infer Nico comes Dereck Jones Junior. It's ninety seven to ninety four bucks KPJ. I think hit a really big jumper at that point. We'll talk about his defense coming up. So now the Clippers are down by one. Lopez misses a floater norm to the line, puts the Clippers up one at ninety eight ninety seven Dame and one on a mere coffee, tough call, tough shot. He got it. Thought it was Dame time. That put him up one hundred to ninety seven on the Clippers, making one hundred ninety eight on the Clippers. Milwaukee up by two, KPJ has a steal and Norm has a huge two handed dunk on the other end. That was the impetus. That's what got Norman Palace started. We're tied at one hundred. A mirror miss is a three, but what a putback by Derek Jones Junior. Fighting battling for offensive rebounds all night. This Clippers team, they ended up with two of them. I love that hustle, that hard out there. You're going small Brook, Lopez is out there. Everybody's got to ramp up their intensity, fight harder. The Clippers are up by two at one oh two to one hundred. Then DJ clamps Middleton on the other end, but KPJ would miss a layup the Clippers' next possession. Then Man to the rim as he gets blocked by Lopez. Then KPJ gets another steal on Gary Trent Junior. Man misses a three and a mere Coffee has the rebound and put back, doesn't get it, but he's fouled. Great hustle play, hits both free throws. Do I even have to say that the Clippers were twenty eight of twenty eight at the free throw line tonight. They're up one oh four to one hundred KPJ. Steele, or at least the ball ended up end ended up in his hands. Norm layup to his left. Clippers are up by six. They have their biggest lead of the ball game now at one o six to one hundred. When they had so much trouble getting separation. Every time it felt like they were going to get some, Milwaukee would hit a three on the end of the rent and respond go the other way. So now the Clippers are up one oh six to one hundred. At the seven to twenty six mark of the fourth, the Clippers are still small. The Bucks call a full time out. The Clippers do not bring back in of Eats a Zubots. They bring in James Harden. Giannis has a turnover as the Clippers were scrappy and going after him and trying to rip it away right out of the time out. Greek freak turnover. Harden gets fouled on a three as Damian Lillard wanted that rip through move. Hey, James Harden has been doing this this entire career. He draws the foul of three. The Clippers are now up one oh nine to one hundred. Then Gary Trent turns it over with this Clipper scrappy small ball unit. They stay small with a mirror a Norm, Harden and DJ. Norm misses a three KPJ offensive rebounds and Harden hits a three to put him up one twelve to one hundred. The Clippers are up by twelve. They were up by six. They double it after the time out by Milwaukee, where they're down six. By the time they call another time out, the lead has been doubled by the Clippers. It's at twelve. Now Giannis is going hard to the basket. He gets fouled by Harden. It's an a one one fourteen to what was it that time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: One twelve to one oh three. A Mer hits a tough jumper, just cool, calm collected big shot by a Mer. Janns gets fouled by DJ intentionally. Now who got the worst of that one? Uh? He misses one one fourteen to one oh four. DJ comes back, misses a layup. Gianness layup on Norm, but he stepped out of bounds on the left base line. It was clear the Clippers bench was up. They were wondering what was going on. So at that point, as it's one fourteen to one oh six, coach lu says, okay, small ball did their job. They got us up by eight, should have been up by ten, and he brings big Zoo back in. Now it's Norman Palace turn Norm floater to his right, one sixteen to one oh six. Torrian Prince did get a cherry picking layup on the other end right afterwards. Clippers still up by eight. Norm floater one eighteen one oh eight. Giannis has an air ball going out of Vitza Zoo bots and Harden has an and one on a floater the other way. It's one twenty one, one oh eight Clippers. Lillard misses, and Harden and Norm both fight for the rebound against against Giannis and Kupo. Just incredible. Harden did go for a kill shot three early in the shot clock there. I didn't love it, but come on, what are we talking about? James Harden won him this ball game. He got called for a kickball also, I didn't love it was actually kickball on DJ, but it was one of those where so incidental. I don't know if I would have called it. Giannis missus. Lopez tips it in one twenty one to one ten. Clippers still up by eleven. Dame then gets free throws and DJ fowls out after its one twenty three to one twelve, as the Clippers got some free throws the other way, but Hardwood hit free throws to put him up one twenty five to one twelve. They're up thirteen the Bucks. They called off the dogs. They eventually said enough, no Moss, that's game. I mean, they got a stop where the Bucks missed a three pointer. They played some phenomenal defense down the stretch, and Harden still hit that three pointer that they started the clock early on in the fourth quarter. I mean, he should have had forty three. This was his best game as a Clipper in the regular season. The game four float goat game was incredible down the stretch of that one against Dallas last season. But considering Kawhi goes out and he just goes into complete takeover mode in the third quarter like that, scored fifteen straight points for the Clippers, unreal, unbelievable. Biggest victory of the season because the Memphis win was huge, and maybe in some ways you can say it was more impressive because they didn't have Kawhi. But I'm gonna tell you this, to me, this game was more meaningful because they did have Kawhi. You saw some playoff rotation type of stuff. KPJ came in after DJ filed out. Coach Lou trusts him more, and I think he earned it with how he played early in the fourth quarter. But you saw Harden and Norm have to take them home or keep them home here and into its home. Although they're going out on the road on Monday, Phoenix. They had to win this thing without Kawhi against one of the best defenses in the league, when I don't know if Harden has had a better forty spot for the Clippers when it comes down to the defense you're going up against, when you account for how good the Bucks defense is, and Harden played that well. And Norman Powell, who has been taking a lot of grief from some of you people saying, oh, he can only do it against bad defenses. He had fourteen of his thirty three in the fourth. He pretty much said enough with the jumpers. I'm going straight to the basket, come hell or high water, I am getting downhill, i am getting to the rim. I love that mentality. We're gonna do it the hard way. We're not gonna settle and let this game get away from us. We're gonna win this by being physical. By scoring fifty eight points in the paint, A guess one of the best teams when it comes to paint points against. We're gonna win this with the hustle and second chance points twenty four by the Clippers. The offensive rebounds just awesome. Couldn't be happier after a game like this for this team, for James Harden, for norm I thought when it beats the Zubats came back in, he did some work. I thought he was physical throughout the game. In his minutes, he had some heavy possessions where it was just really physical and he's leaning on the defense and making them pay and punishing them at the RAM. I thought Kawhi had some really good moments. You can tell every time lately when he's about to hit his minutes limit, he starts taking more shots. He starts saying, Okay, we gotta get the most out of my talent right now. I'll have a few more minutes out there. What can I do to help this team right now? Just awesome. But the level of professionalism in this game, with only turning it over seven times, the level of discipline as Kaylee and here pointed out on at Clippers Stock on YouTube, really really impressive victory by the Clippers. We'll take a quick time out, we'll come back. We'll take your phone calls. Eight sixty six, ninety eight seven two five seventy eight sixty six, nine eighty seven two five to seventy. I'm out of Malsen and you're listening to Clippers Stock. You're on Ampire seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: V This is the LA Clippers Audio network.
Speaker 4: Best fans invest arena in the entire sport.
Speaker 3: Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 5: Back to Clippers basketball.
Speaker 1: Clippers out rebound Milwaukee forty seven to forty two. When it comes to offensive rebounding twelve to five, and they have twenty four second chance points to just thirteen for Milwaukee Bucks. As the Clippers win one twenty seven to one to seventeen. Here at into a I'm out of Masland. This is Clippers Talk quick segment. Here as this Clippers team, I believe just got their biggest victory of the season when you take into account the opponent, the adversity they had to deal with. No Kawhi the last sixteen minutes of this ball game, James Harden takeover more than the third, norm takeover more than the fourth role players stepping up, getting big buckets, offensive rebounds, steals, KPJ and the fourth Just an incredible amount of heart by this Clippers team and talent. But that rebounding battle, because it comes down to this, guys. The Clippers ended up getting up eighteen more shots than the Milwaukee Bucks. Now, the Bucks took six more free throws in the Clippers, but the Clippers took eighteen more shots. So even when they weren't shooting it well in the first half, when they were under forty percent, well under it, they got up ten more shots. They had nine offensive rebounds. I want to say in the first half. Great to see against the team that I believe, as of yesterday when I did the preview, was number one in defensive rebounding percentage. They close out possessions, the Milwaukee Bucks, that's what they do. They don't let you get offensive rebounds. Tonight, the Clippers said, we don't care. We're getting twelve of them because we have to, because that's what's gonna take to win this game. They win by ten, one forty seven to one to seventeen is your final. Here it into a dome. Quick time out. I'm out of Masen Coming right back here on Clippers stock on AM FI seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: This is the LA Clippers Audio network.
Speaker 4: Bests, fans, invest arena in the entire sport.
Speaker 3: Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 5: Back to Clippers basketball.
Speaker 1: Clippers win one, twenty seven to one to seventeen over the Milwaukee Bucks. Here it into a dome. It was a third forty point game of the season for James Harden, but this was I think his most impressive regular season performance as a member of the Los Angeles Clippers, as he carried them in that third quarter when Kawhi Leonard went out scoring fifteen straight points and also having nine assists who only one turnover. The Clippers were not careless with the basketball. They at sixteen turnovers per game. It might be seventeen right now, they had seven. They cut the turnovers down by ten, and that's what you have to do against very good teams to win the possession battle. That and board, and they had twelve offensive rebounds to Milwaukee's five. Just an incredible, incredible performance. James Harden Guys was three for ten with twelve points in the first half. The second half he was nine or fourteen with twenty eight points, including seventeen points on the third eleven in the fourth. He and Norman Powell combined for twenty five of the Clippers thirty three points in the fourth quarter. What a victory. Quick time out, we'll come back, we'll close things out. Clippers in Phoenix on Monday night, they go three and two in this five game, seven night schedule that they've had to deal with. Well, they just had a four and five and they go three and two, So impressive, just awesome. More Clippers stock next here on a five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: This is the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 4: Best fans invest arena in the entire sport.
Speaker 3: Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 5: Back to Clippers basketball.
Speaker 1: Clippers win once forty seven to one's seventeen over the Milwaukee Bucks. Quick final segment. Here we'll have you. Of course, Monday night when they're in Phoenix. Taken on the Suns pregame shows starting at five thirty. But the way we started the show off, somebody was saying that, oh, they still have to adjust to Kawhi on offense. Oh, they don't look right. He was a minus tonight Offensively. I don't know what game he was watching. I understand technically he was a minus. The plus minus is deeply flawed over one game samples. You have to contextualize it. So the Clippers offensive rating with Kawhi on the season is and I believe this includes tonight's ballgame one twenty six. Their offensive rating with Kawhi on the court is one twenty six. The Cleveland Cavaliers have the best offensive rating in the league and is one twenty one. Oh, but it's the defensive rating with him, Adam, do they have to adjust? Their defensive rating with Kawhi Leonard on the floor this season is ninety two point six. The best defensive rating in the league is one zher three point seven. The OKC thunder Jordan shrug. Jordan Shrug, I guess Kawhi is helping. Huh, it's not just the raw numbers. They're six to one with him. If you don't trust offensive and defensive rating, well, good luck analyzing basketball. In the year twenty twenty five, Clippers win a one twenty seven to one seventeen over the Milwaukee Bucks get their biggest victory of the season, and James Harden just had his best regular season game as a member of the Los Angeles Clippers wearing red. We joked about it was looking like his Houston days out there wearing those beautiful red uniforms. They're back. Oh and this Clippers team went three and two over the five and seven stretch. Now they'll make it six of their last nine games as they are in Phoenix on Monday night. Before we get out of here, I do want to thank the Clippers organization. Steve Balmer, Ralph Lawler, Brian Seeman, No what ego, Carlo Jimenez on the call, big brother Jake Warner, our head engineer here, Chris Taylor, our lead statistician back in the bank, our producer Daniel West. I'm out of Boslin until next time. With the Clippers are in Phoenix Monday night with the pregame show starting at five thirty, we will talk to you then.
Speaker 2: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single edition all season long, after every game.
Speaker 1: The volume is truly impressive, and.
Speaker 2: Make sure to follow Wherever You podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 4: Clippers Talk Maybe,