Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already.
Speaker 2: I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything.
Speaker 3: It's Gary Webb.
Speaker 2: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: Six, I wrote a series of stories in termed Parkwayans, which was about CIA involvement.
Speaker 5: In I You, a man who wasn't so dead smiles of us. All all a man can do is smile back.
Speaker 6: Both in Stolen Bone the Secret Society, it's so sick as we can't talk about.
Speaker 2: What does that mean for America?
Speaker 4: You are going to go there?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 2: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russe collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 4: I may die in this fel tonight on in the area to tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm aslake.
Speaker 7: What possible difference.
Speaker 6: Can I make? And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here to night as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obama stakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 7: Welcome back, already, Deadheads, your favorite live call conspiracy show. We are joined as always by Austin Picard. I am here as sometimes when the Internet Feds aren't attacking me. Hopefully we can get through this today. I do have something coming tech wise. I think we should be good Golden after by, but I don't know. It's not here till tomorrow. But hopefully we should be good today. I tried some other tricks to try to make things go a little bit smoother, give you guys a better view the experience, so I don't have that embarrassment. But Austin, I'm glad to be with you.
Speaker 4: Was it was.
Speaker 7: It was rough sitting on the outside watching in as you were spurging on. I was genuinely fascinated from the outside looking good, so much so that I hit you up the next day. And we are actually going to be turning that that like off the cuff rant that you did, into another Waco episode that we'll be doing behind the paywall on my show on Thursday. It'll drop for the poors in a couple of weeks, but no other week. Crazy. Nonetheless, I'm back on YouTube censorship seems to be a thing. I guess now you can get killed in the streets for saying the N word. And that's just America, isn't it. Awestin, This is America we live in, right, But Austin pleasure to.
Speaker 2: Be with you, of course, brother. Yeah, I don't know. I'm kind of I feel like I'm just in the mode of the ongoing realization that this dystopian pendulum is being pushed further in the wrong direction by these very unimpressive yet extraordinarily polarizing populous puppets, right, And I just think that I'm so kind of sick and tired of the effectiveness of the ideological tool being just weaponized and consistently, you know, just it's so effective in terms of ushering in a dystopian reaction. And I think that that providing that pretext is what is always, you know, kind of strategically at play. And I just think psychologically we should be very much, you know, overly concerned with that just being hyperactive in terms of this propaganda that is very much I think overrepresented in the weekly media cycle that is intended to demoralize us, as we say so often. So I feel as if last week was just a perfect example of kind of the episode getting nuked on YouTube and online censorship, in my opinion, seems to be ratching back up honestly, and apparently we somehow violated YouTube's firearms policy last week, and they sent me this kind of suspicious email that I thought whenever Jose called me the next day, I hadn't actually read it, and I clearly I just republished the episode when I realized I hadn't gotten a strike, and so just right after we got finished backstage, just kind of chopping it up, I went ahead and republished on YouTube and didn't receive any kind of outcome or consequence in terms of that. But the email that they sent me in regard to the reason why they removed my content was that apparently we violated their firearms policy, and so I look into and of course they say, we know you may not have realized this was a violation of our policies, so we're not applying a strike to your channel. However, they did remove the content. So the time it allegedly occurred the example was around zero zero zero zero zero one in the video. So someone please enlighten me on how exactly we could have violated YouTube's firearms policy, which no one obviously knows because that's not I would imagine it would be very vague in terms of how they would even apply this right, especially anytime you are allowed to appeal. The appeal process is such a joke in general. So but yeah, I don't know. I just I felt like this is kind of I don't know, being hyperactivated yet once more. And it feels as if this current administration is benefiting directly from from what did we see They kind of reframed after the White House correspondence, then are shooting? They tried to essentially kind of attached the manifesto to all online digital profiles who are essentially in any way dissenting voices and right and especially conspiratorial. Just in terms of, yeah, questioning the official narrative of things.
Speaker 7: Did you see the new counter terrorism strategy, Maybe that's what you're leading in. Would you see the first page ended with if you mean to do harm? It's it's I mean, it does have this like qualifying statement, like if you mean to do harm or to Americans or planning to do harm Americans or something, it's like we will find you and we will kill you. But it's one of those statements that when you think about what they're actually saying, and also bear in mind that you're talking about the criminal justice system, this is and also your furthermore, the the laxadaisical way with which they may define each little sub section of the that like that full sentence kind of makes you go, holy shit, and it really should make you pucker up. And I think the White House actually shortly after they like made like a meme out of it, like kind of like badass, like we will find you, we will kill you, like something, so they doubled down on it. So it's very very creepy shit it is.
Speaker 2: And they and they essentially I think it was Caroline Levin or I can't remember which personality it was that kind of you know, made the statement, but it essentially was. And then Trump reiterated as much was was basically democratic hate speech, right, So like a left, this form of of hate speech is now obviously being it's it's just a rebrand of of what was if you remember, right, wasn't Trump supposed to now clearly you you know my opinions on this, and and but with the point being is that at face value, right, what Trump allegedly represented was fake news, right, kind of pushing back against that that I don't know, authoritarian agenda of violating free speech and and then utilizing right the right wing as in a great example of how free speech is going too far, and and and things of that nature. And now this rebrand is taking place, and essentially the exact same framework is being just perfectly kind of tied around and in the perfect bow the leftist progressive ideology in a certain way, while also simultaneously kind of uh, I don't know, effect exploiting the just both ends opposite ends of the ideological spectrum. I think, so it's not just entirely isolated to the leftist paradigm. But I do think that the White House Correspondence dinner shooting is a great example of this leftist progressive Patsy teacher right. I view him a lot like if you remember the progressive Patsy in the in the Palisades fire right, the arsonist he allegedly had an obsession with Luigi Mangioni. I'm like, man, these things are just overlapping you a way.
Speaker 7: Sid side side thing which we probably shouldn't get too a far afield from that but by the way, it looks like that guy is probably getting off. But back to back to what you were saying, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, we live in unprecedented times, my friend.
Speaker 7: And honestly, from what I what I understand of, he actually probably should get off because it looks like they contaminated the funk out of the the the struggle with evidence evidence, so anyways, but not to get.
Speaker 2: Tied, and I would imagine, but that's just my own personal opinion. I was kind of thinking. I had the opportunity to go to Sam's comedy show last night that I was talking to you about privately, and we were talking after the show just briefly about you know, essentially the chud the Builder incident rights and what I view as basically well. And I should preface this by saying that I noticed over the past week, and I hope that it's my own browser that I'm having problems with, even though that would be a problem for me, still, I'm hoping that what I'm seeing as far as temporarily being suspended Simon Dovey's website right, the author of I have the Chickenhawk, and I noticed that over the past week, and I just realized how what a vital and primary resource he has been, especially that website, just accumulating evidence in a way that I feel is extraordinarily valuable. And so it does seem as, if you know this, it's part too conveniently timed, considering the nude call for online censorship, and they did say as much in terms of just following the White House correspondence dinner shooting and kind of the reaction to it was basically this renewed call for online censorship, and so.
Speaker 7: This anation damn you Jeremy Hambley for real, which by the way, I was thinking about it, not to get off the Jeremy Hambley for those around it, where I think I mentioned it last week quickly, but I was having internet problems. But I was on a strike all week last week for although I think, I mean, maybe it's just internet censorship, maybe it's just coincidence, but I'm pretty sure it's actually due I mean not pretty sure. I have a strong vibe that it's from the my egging onto the quartering. There was some quartering drama recently which he got into it with this this show called The Quino Casino. There's like these kind of sallacious rumors, and you know, there's fun stuff that people were having, so I could see why people think it's a little bit drama. But apparently there's accusations that perhaps, uh, the quartering has some sort of like jew bull cuck thing or whatever. And so these people being a comedy show, they made fun of them, and even then I don't think they typically focused in on that too much, actually used to They typically make fun of other stuff. But he used it as like a reasoning of like harassment. But it's a quartering. He's like two million fucking subs, like he's one of the biggest YouTube channels out there. And then he there became all these threats that he was gonna take down their YouTube channel. It was like basically there were dms that were coming out. There were like even tweets that he put out. There was like so much showing people have document the fuck out of this. This guy was said he was going to remove these people off YouTube, and then you know, lo and behold, they get you like they get removed off YouTube, and then that then obviously make things way worse. And then also a bunch of other people started picking up this story even more and then a bunch of other channels started getting taken down as it just so happened Kwind they were also covering these. Now, I think a lot of people think I always bring this up whenever I've mentioned this. There are literally AI tools out there to check for when your name is mentioned, like and I actually would recommend that for content creators. I don't have it because I'm a tech retard, but from my understanding, it's like you can probably program it for different terms to bring it up when your name's mentioned. Great for networking because it's like your name's mentioned, you're like, oh, I didn't know he was a fan of mine. Oh it's somebody I could have a show on with or whatever. But on the flip side, if you're somebody like a Jeremy Hambley the Quartering and you know people are talking about your jew bullcuck or whatever, that you could then type make put certain little terms in the little bar and be like oh, bing bing these are the people mentioning it. It's not that I'm necessarily thinking that, Like Jeremy Hambley is like watching my show daily and he's like how dare he? But it's just kind of like you come up in a drag net of every like these terms being say that it set out there in the ether and so they knew it. And as as you were mentioned mentioning how yours got taken down, don't know how. I didn't even think about it. I was not on YouTube at that point in time. That was the first moment I'd poked my head back up on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 7: So maybe maybe? I mean I doubt it, so maybe it was literally me just showing up. The Feds tried to fuck with my internet, and I kept trying to come back. I came back multiple times, and so that's maybe that's when they were like, fuck you, all right, fine, you just get the band ammer. But in essence, damn you. Jeremy Hambley, I think it was er. I think it was Jeremy Hambley that got me. But they got me for hate speech and they didn't even give me a time stamp. And it was on an episode that I don't know. Maybe I could have actually, I'll be honest, it could have been hate speech by YouTube standards for all I know. I went pretty hard in the paint, I think on that episode, but I didn't even get time stamp. I appeeled it. I mean, it is what it is. So I'm sitting on a single strike right now. If I get another one, I won't be able to do it for two more weeks, you know, won't be able to post anything. And then I'll also be sitting on two strikes, you know, waiting to get a third. So I think if I go a few months, this will cool off. But you gotta watch when you talk about big jair or a big YouTube count. But while it sounds ridiculous, I'm not necessarily saying this is like maybe it is just a silly little side thing with the handbleys of the world. But I've kind of had this thoughts when it comes to the media and the new the new new paradigm that the certain characters, like the tim Pooles, the Quarterings, like that's kind of what's trying to cement themselves as the new establishment in this in this sphere, Like those sorts of people. So like, while this is ridiculous and it's a bunch of you know, retards talking about the Quarterings, you know, jew Bowl and having all sorts of fun and you know, making fun of at its core, it's actually about censorship being you know, and being done in such a way that it's incredibly advantageous to essentially what is the new establishment on these on these platforms, in my opinion, So I think it's actually super concerning, and that is kind of like the through line through all that I think.
Speaker 2: Man, it's it's the influencer and dust complex, right, it legitimately does apply. And I think that all of these strange First Amendment psyops, that is what they will inevitably affect, in my opinion, and at the very least set the stage for that potential, you know, in terms of it potentially coming to fruition and that is dystopian as hell and authoritarian and in every way. And I think that you know, if you I would briefly mention this in private as well, but if you combine the concept concept of co intel pro versus pat con regarding sophisticated covert operations that were engineered to exploit and weaponize ideology on opposite ends of the political spectrum, like this is a divisive tactic of ideological subversion that in my opinion, sets the stage for this dystopian pretext as we've been illustrating in a way. And so I believe a form of this routinely is being practiced by the intelligence community, right, and that this exploitative tool that it has become never lost any value whatsoever. And and so I mean a more recent example of this you could basically just in terms of that could possibly fall into this category.
Speaker 7: I guess, right with real quick hold that thought. We've I've been up for like five minutes. I forget you mentioned the phone lines are open for those who, uh, you know, didn't notice one eight three three seven two two three three two three one eight three three seven two two dead call into the show.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, and Austin, Yeah, no, I just I feel like the best like more recent examples that are relevant in terms of I don't know, possibly falling into this category. As I said, it's this Chudd the Builder. I mean it really the way Sam told me last night, He's like Chudd the Freemasonic Builder. What is the Builder free Mason like even in its own at face value, I get it right, That's that's kind of a loose face value kind of layer that you could tie in. But I do legitimately believe that they do not leave any of these just subversive measures untapped and unused and unutilized in terms of these psychological operations. So I can see a world where Chud the Builder is legitimately just a fake personality profile constructed by the intelligence community to essentially activate an asset and basically push a dystopian pretext to violate the First Amendment and basically claim that look what happens when you allow the First Amendment to be unbridled and allow these influencers, right when these choice examples that they consistently would point to to become really the mountain the hill to die on. Unfortunately, and that's what effectively is happening, because in a way it's I mean, who would actually want to even defend a person like this in reality? You know, just morally speaking, I'm not talking about free speech. Hate speech, dude, I don't believe in hate speech.
Speaker 7: You already know this.
Speaker 2: It's just ridiculous to me to be so immoral and unethical, even if it is entirely organic and an immoral attempt to essentially profit off of emotional outrage. Man, this is the culture and the society we have essentially allowed to develop around us, and we ourselves have participated in, and the fact that any of this is even a priority in our minds right, and that they can effectively exploit these opportunities is in its own right kind of a reflection on society at large, and that that's unfortunate in my opinion. And I just feel like, not only would it be Chud the Freemasonic Builder as an example, but as I mentioned before, our latest p aggressive teacher and mind controlled Mantrainean puppet, Cole Thomas Allen. In my opinion, who knows, but but still that's what it feels like.
Speaker 7: I've talked to I did want to take a beat on the the Chud the Builder things. I have thoughts there too. I've talked about that. I've talked about it, I think it once or twice in the show. I mean, there was a couple similarly themed stories. There was the Jeremy Kaufman story, uh, and there was this story, and both seem to you know, have similar notes, And like, I don't I get why people struggle with this In a certain sense, it is like, you know, I heard herd or just the word and uh, you know, oh no he said the word, which to that, I guess my understanding is I I this is why I don't like the idea of like rights being understood as anything other than like property rights, because I think if you understand that like everything, the the every like for example, like the the Kaufman thing, I think happened on like a grocer in a grocery store, parking lot or something, so that's fairly easily resolvable in my opinion. It's like, hey, you're on somebody other, somebody else's property.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: But anyways to get them getting a little bit off off kilter. But the idea is that like, yeah, you can say things. And I'm someone who's you know, I was ontire gang. I'm like the NFTD guy. Like I've said the no no word. I'm not going to because it got busted for hate speech. Uh, but like I don't care. It's just a word. And if I think it's funny or whatever. But like I like the I the I like some of the videos of like what I've seen Chud doing is like out in public. It's just like I don't know if i'd say like horrified, but it's like dude, what are you doing? Like this would be the sort of thing that if my kids were around, I'd be like and I could overhear him. If I'd just be like, what is the fun I'd be like, come on, let's go. Let's like i'd almost push him over there, like what is this? Like it's nuisance streaming. Then you add to it that you're obviously I know you're like, oh, he's just saying these words cause he's trying to break the barriers of free speech or whatever. And I'm all for the idea of getting over this victim mentality. But if you're going out there with this like like, hey, there are people who behave in a certain way when I when I behave a certain way, and then you go and behave that way, it's like are you not just in You're then like the irony of being like, oh, what are you gonna chimp? It's like you're just chipping on another level in a certain sense, like if you are understanding that, hey, there are certain people that I think will behave violently if I behave in this way, does it make it okay for them to do it? But like it's also like what you're like, you're cognizant of this, and yet you're still engaging in this behavior in an area, And then it's like even complicates it more with somebody like a Chud when it's like, I don't know, there's this ridiculous idea that you need to like sacrifice everything or whatever for like free speech. And it's like, what, so he can say the N word in public, like and be a public nuisance and now he doesn't want to get to be around his kids. I like, because he has a kid, like that should have been his priority. Like so, I mean, I don't know, it's just a I think it's not something that now I don't think necessarily depending on what the specifics are, it's kind of up in the air. I guess what exactly happened there. But assuming like his take or whatever, that it was this guy genuinely attacked or whatever, like, yes he should be able to fucking like then that guy should go to jail for attacking Chud and jud should get off scott free. But I also don't agree with the people, Like I guess if you want to support that, if that's what you want to support, fine, But me even with someone who's like about his free speech, that I think you can get. I've I've found the N word humorous many times, Like I just I can't support that, not financially, Like, what is this? It's just a crazy uncivil way of behaving. Like if you are, if like, if you're genuinely of this belief that there is a whole class of people they're gonna behave in a certain way, then why would you inconvenience other people? Let's say even let's say you don't care about that group people, there's other people of your similar group that are gonna be going about in public with you. And you're out there antagonizing the other group that you seem to think will be antagonized to violence by a magic word. You're inconveniencing everyone. It's fucking annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I really do think that the cowardice involved with even needing to bring a firearm to a provocative sort of rage bait content creation. Uh you know, I don't know avenue of opportunity that you're clearly exploiting, right, which is outside of this this uh uh this courthouse in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: I believe it was.
Speaker 2: And for anyone who doesn't know, this guy's name was Dalton Eagerly, that's Chud the builder. And uh and by the way, builder could also be contractor. You could you could think and contractor to me suggests military contractor of some kind potentially. I'm just saying, uh, private mercenaries are real, and that doesn't mean that you have to be a special forces operative. You can legitimately just be an asset to the intelligence community at large. So, uh, just throwing it out there, these are legitimate possibilities, and I will reinforce that that uh, you know, loose allegation just in a certain sense, uh, with with just a strained pattern that you can you can recognize in terms of this case, specifically in the way in which it chronologically went public, right, I find that interesting. And anyway, he's being held on like a one point to twenty five million dollars bond or something after being charged with attempted murder, and so I believe it was. I think he was charged. He's obviously he was arrested later that day after being taken off on a stretcher. I think there's pictures of that. But he was trying to live stream it as well, which by the way that happened with it will we'll get into the details of this strange mosque shooting that just happened in San Diego, but they were attempting to live stream at the same as the individual in the Buffalo shooting at the supermarket, the top supermarket. So the fact that he was an alleged inspiration for their motivation to even engage in this heinous crime is worthy enough and notable enough, obviously. But anyway, so eitherily Chud the builder was was apparently charged with not only attempted murder, but employing a firearm during a dangerous felony, aggravated assault, and reckless endagerment with a deadly weapon, according to the Sheriff's office. But what I thought was kind of funny is that he obviously graized himself whenever he was firing and what had to be treated for minor wounds because he shot himself essentially, so it kind of shows the level of just his advanced knowledge of firearms in the first place and training as well. But yeah, I don't know, man, that just in terms of even needing to bring a firearm to that environment is escalating inherently. But beyond that, you know, it shows the level of cowardice to the fact that you're unwilling to say these things to another man eye to eye face to face and back that up physically if an altercation were to ensue and you know, maybe get some MMA training or learn jiujit who are something, and and then go out there and try and you know, basically provoke people into an altercation. Uh, physically, But even that, it's like, who actually would go through that after legitimately training as a man and becoming a proficient in any realm of that takes uh, you know, legitimate discipline. Yeah, that's not happening with the person.
Speaker 7: Those kind of people avoid conflict now. I'd see north Side in the chat, there's there is a point people are bringing up, is you know, bringing up this like unequal treatment? North Side says, there, I agree with most of what you're saying, Jose. However, the chud the builder gets a one point two five million dollar bond the same week a black dude gets a fifteen K bond for raping a dead white girl. Well, to that, north Side, I say, well, she's dead, so is it rape? I'm just kidding. That's that's joking. So I don't know the fifteen k. Maybe there's I'm just kidding. I'm being stupid, But no, there is something to that. But I do agree there is obviously a double standard here, but the fix to that isn't then going a lot like well, then like, well fuck you, so we're gonna play this like if your complaint is that like, hey, these things have been favored to one ethnic group or this or that, it's not like it's not like, well, then i'll fucking i'll chimp out like I'll, you know, i'll you know, say well, it's gotta be a white guy or it's got like about you just like actually have some sort of principle other than that's a white guy and the you.
Speaker 2: Know, don't fall into the trap or the preordained outcome of stoking racial tension. That's another legitimate reality here. And to even kind of present this in a disingenuous way, as the mockingbird media always incessantly does, Uh, it's so predictable at this point. Uh, you know, you just don't fall into that over emotional triggering that they're attempting to play upon you. And and yeah, I get it. It is a ah an injustice and a legitimate issue in terms of a double standard effectively taking place. But uh, to then kind of react in terms of falling into the emotional outrage of Okay, then it's essentially, uh we we should basically become more just in terms of prioritizing race is like just a single issue worth I don't know, spending any time of I don't know. Just to me personally, it feels like a red herring for that very purpose. And if we are to actually effectively push back in terms of what they're attempting to, uh, you know, achieve as far as these sy ops are concerned, then I don't take this at face value. I don't believe this guy was acting authentically or in an organic way. But it's it's hard for me at this point. I'm a little jaded, I'll be honest. But whenever you get additional layers to the story where basically the black, the African American that he had the altercation with essentially was an army veteran, right, and I personally am am uh you know that that that just uh caught my attention. Let's just put it that way. But then Chud the Builder comes out and basically breaks his silence after he gets arrested in Nashville, and there's a report that surfaces that suggests that essentially Chud the builder had a strange interaction right where his phones were seized with with federal agents. Right, so this is May tenth. Okay, Uh. Dalton addressed that, and again his name is what's his name? Damn it Dalton? Yeah, And so anyway, the point being is that he addresses his his followers on X is essentially what happened, right, He posts that he had no way of contacting anyone because his phones had been confiscated as quote, evidence of the crime. And essentially what had happened is that he skipped out on a check right at a restaurant. And uh and basically he claimed personally that he was forced to leave and asked to lee. Even so, he refused to pay his bill after.
Speaker 7: This argument with the yeah that's why, Yeah, let's dispute took place.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 2: He was interviewed by the FBI and a domestic terrorist detective and this was was legitimately made public and he said phone seized as evidence of the crime, no way of contacting anyone. Just got back to my Airbnb after thirteen hours in custody for leaving a restaurant when I was asked to Bob's chop house. FBI and domestic terrorist detective interviewed me for about two hours before they took me for booking. Asked if I was asking if I was part of some organization. No, sir, I'm just a dude with a camera, he says. So guaranteed you cause the scene and disturb the public piece. What you do doesn't bother me is essentially what people are reacting, you know, at the time, in terms of like all of these users on x like you have essentially black Twitter going off, right. I thought this was hilarious. There was one, there was one. I won't go into the tweets because they're honestly ridiculous, but there some of them are hilarious. Race war tweets are the best exactly over emotional reaction to this story. And so I legitimately do think there's something to the point of like having this this strange interrogation process with federal agents days before you would have the shootout outside of a courthouse is somewhat interesting to me, as well as the fact that you have essentially and this this who is it Lily Venus I believe is the individual who's basically a dude that mutilated right, Well, it's a trans content creator right that Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what is the deal with that?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 7: Like it sounded like they said they had a I was confused. I didn't get far enough into that one. But essentially that that person is a chick who likes to top dudes essentially is what I guess the terminology there. He likes the peg dudes. I don't know if it's a real wiener or because he said something about having both genitals, so it's confused if it's just like a thrap on thing, or maybe she's some sort of hermaphrodite because you look pretty curly, so it was like, really you got a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a dude that mutilated his penis right into essentially, uh, but maybe not, because it seemed like it potentially was just a trans that dressed as a woman but was raw dogging Dalton eitherly, ye should the building No, this is aged personally, so Dalton eitherly obviously this woman uh Lily, Uh, what's her name. It's a it's a ridiculous name, Lily Venus and uh, basically they identify her as a black trans woman. But obviously this this is a dude, and they came out speaking publicly about about Dalton Eatherly in this past relationship they had basically and uh, well, there are photographs, by the way of what looks to be a young Dalton easily dressed up as a fairy, which is very interesting, like a pixie fairy. But anyway, she describes herself in this weird video as a professional pegger, and she said she has openly discussed this work, you know, for years, right, And so basically she goes into how most so this is already claimed, you know, and framed in this kind of racial dynamic. It's strange because she says, most of my clientele is white men. We sign nda agreements. I talk about me pegging all the time, but I never tell you names because discretion is key. So yeah, then there are all these allegations that basically go public just after this event, and she's making the claims that essentially she had full intimate sexual relationship with Chud around twenty fifteen, including pegging, threesomes and smoking weed was mentioned. She calls herself professional pegger for white male clients, and so it just to me, yeah, it could be false allegations made as a reaction to kind of attach yourself to something that is gaining traction in the algorithm. Let's just say, but it's hard to imagine that that, right, this is entirely baseless in terms of the type of personality where we're speaking on here, Chud the builder strikes me as a person who would legitimately enjoy being pegged and then probably have this overwhelming kind of reactionary personality that they would essentially attempt to present to the public. Now, it would be great to imagine that this is entirely kind of manufactured by and I don't know, in Langley, some writer's room where they're coming up with this new influencer act that they hoped to stage a dystopian pretext with. But it does it just in terms of taking this seriously, it's possible I would like to look more into this person's background. I'm not entirely sure what Dalton eitherly. I've read a little bit about his early life, but I want to see, like there's only.
Speaker 7: Adult Eitherly, getting ready for this role was like Leo getting ready for Dajango.
Speaker 2: Exactly what it was. Oh my god, it's again. I feel like we're we're past the point of no return in a way. And we've entered this kind of clown pilled realm. As we've mentioned before, that that seems like the concept of allowable opinion is now like who's actually shocked by anything at this point, you know, And the fact that I think there's an overwhelming statistic for like over half I think fifty four percent to some extent, it was the statistical data set in terms of people willing to question the reality of the prior Trump assassination attempts, and I just thought, like, wow, as much as they are effectively achieving their goal of mush of sort of moving and pushing that dystopian pendulum forward, there's a natural organic reaction to this that I only hope we can kind of potentially, I don't know, just take advantage of while the opportunity is here. And in terms of people becoming more and more willing to objectively consider open minded, you know, in a very open minded way, these alternative theories and these legitimate because in reality, if you're not questioning everything at this point, if you do not have your head on that proverbial swivel, then you're not paying attention, you know, because again it's like we have so many prior examples where this effectively has has been the case right where you have that hidden hand of the intelligen and sapparatus and their influence.
Speaker 7: But you're talking before the show about the Garland shooting, how that was the one where you know the doodle uh doodle mohammed one or whatever, and uh, I mean hell, they ended up finding out that that was basically antagonized by feds. Uh they were, I believe, like online and uh they were somehow amping it up. And funny I was reading I had ken on this morning on the Morning Dump, and uh, one of we found a transcription in there with one of the like that, well, I guess one of the FEDS that kind of antagonized this whole thing. He was talking about how when he was like kind of trolling the online community, he was finding other FEDS, So like this is this is the waters we waited and it's pretty becomes pretty obvious. I mean, hell, if with the Thomas Crooks, you're talking with a shooting, I mean when you get into his online footprint, it's he typically repeated he didn't have one. That's not true. He didn't have much of one, but he did ud have a few weird little connections. For example, the uh was it the Willie Tepez connection, which was this one weird character that he was interacting with that was the most blatant fed online character you probably could ever imagine. He was essentially hanging out with these like extremists, these accelerationist groups and these right wing Nazi groups. Supposedly obviously it's just some name online, you know, essentially saying the most overt you know, essentially saying politicians need to be you know, offt and all sorts of things. Then this is somebody interacting with Thomas Crooks. And of course, man, here we are. He's a lone, lone wolf gunman out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that certainly doesn't kind of overlap with other examples like the Luigi Mangioni, which is hard to not consider as potential modern Manchurian candidate, you know, just a it's a it's a real consideration, is my opinion. And then Tyler Robinson, I mean, these people are barely getting any coverage. Robin Westman, right, remember that transhooter, the mini Apolis mass shooting, who had ties to a congressman as a grandfather I believe, or an uncle one of the two who was in Kentucky actually pushing pushing legislation on behalf of the trans movement, right for the lgbt Q plus community. And and the fact that you have uh, basically this kind of allegedly you know, he's a Republican congressman, right, and and family of Robin Westman, who's who's a trans right, Uh, a dude in Minneapolis that committed that shooting. It's just a little too difficult and and uh, to to separate those things. We and uh, you know, beyond that, right, we have these new this new case of these two teenagers responsible for the San Diego mosque shooting, and of course they're inspired by all the usual suspects and uh, you know, sharing the typical hallmarks and signatures of like seven six four and one A and even including uh online radicalization pipeline as a backstory that that was. I mean, how can we not just assume at this point that we just in terms of understanding the origin story of O nine A and and uh and what led to seven sixty four and these these radicalization pipelines online in the discord chats and things of that nature. It's entirely rigged and propped up by the FEDS and and uh reliably exploited and what I view as as their modern mentoring candidate programs. And I think, uh, before I forget the way that Sam kind of said it to me, it made sense in terms of like I can understand almost like a pop culture revelation of the method reference points to subconsciously reinforcing this this heightened priority in terms of you know, hate speech and the racial tension, and and the fact he mentioned uh basically just after everyone is primed and uh to be up in arms and over emotional and reacting to what's misrepresented as basically hate speech right in terms of the Kevin Hart roast right on Netflix. And you get green light go activation in terms of Chud the builder in that strange case. And you also get the CIA's latest batch of basically teenage trans manchurians who get the green light to perform their role in the latest syops. So I just think that it's hard not to start looking at reality in this way. Now. I'm always I'm not falling firmly and confidently into a conclusion of any kind. I'm just legitimately considering this as the alternative version of what potentially took place, because it makes more sense to me. And that's the main thing. It's not about influencing anyone else to view the vast majority of these high impact events as a product of Michael Lochino's mind wore and the psychology you have victory. But it's also hard not to consider that that is definitely a major part factoring into uh, how these how these opportunistic windows are fully and consistently exploited and weaponized against us. And so yeah, sure fall into the trap and allow them to manufacture your consent into pushing back in the worst possible way, because now you want to die on the hill of Chud the Builder. That doesn't mean you don't defend free speech, you know. That doesn't mean you don't defend uh you know, the uh, the obvious double standard. But but it definitely it should be cause for you to remain very very much skeptical of of what you think you know. So anyway, and and before we get into the details of those shootings, if you want, we might as well mention the fact that obviously you have Thomas Massey being dethroned and unseated, right, uh officially defeated by by the APEC funded candidate, Which what are your thoughts just in terms of, obviously you already know how I'm skeptical of Thomas just in terms of I feel like so much of this is always political theater. I know he's one of uh, you know, the the best congressman we have, and and we we should at the very least appreciate something that is apart from the establishment line, I guess, and and uh is is legitimately offering uhh, I don't know an uh an investigative and evidentiary window into into so much of this in a in a very kind of established way that's credible because of his role in government. But it feels like the demo let and and all of these strange connections to his background, M I T and things of that nature. It's just a difficult thing for me too, obviously, uh you know, just to create a distinction and distinguish between who is controlled opposition and who is not right. And that doesn't mean he can't be valuable. So anyway, sorry, I know, I'm I'm always suspicious.
Speaker 7: I mean, i've I I don't know the way the massy has moved though I haven't really seen anything too evident, so he may just be a legit guy. I don't really know what to make currently of this loss. I mean, now, when you have the people's, the massies of the world, the Ron Paul's, I know, a lot of people point to them. He's like these shining beacons of like, oh, they're beliefs. But on a certain flip side, I almost think it's also a little bit kind of I don't necessarily want to say they're doing anything wrong per se, but I think to some degree it gives people this idea of working within this system of and and also it's like people like, you know, when I say things like, oh, you shouldn't be in there's no point really being engaged politically or whatever, you know, people would be like, well, what about Ron Paul? What about Thomas Massey? And it's like, well, I mean you literally could only come up with like two maybe you could squeeze Ran Paul in there, like that's kind of the fucking point. And now if you stretch that out over the long arc of history, then you're like, and if you look at it as like working within the whole electoral system or you know, and what you get out of it and what you could possibly hope to get, and you're like, you maybe could get it, like if you were playing the odds, that's really shitty fucking odds. So it's like, yeah, maybe you could luck up and get Iron Paul. But even then, though, even then, what even does Iran Paul do other than being some sort of like beacon through their behavior and kind of like bringing you know, people to that. But so far is their influence on electoral politics? It might even I mean, there may be. I think there's somewhat even an argument to be had that maybe it's like kind of almost like a negative.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: I guess to some degree, it's good that you know, there's people being pulled away from the establishment by folks like this, and so maybe they can only be reached there. But I don't know. I vivil Gora basically is what I say, stop engaging in the in the in the the party archy. It's it's fake and gay, and so I don't know. But on the flip side, I know the establishment wasted a shipload their money to uh to kick him out, so and I don't know, maybe he'll be he'll be interesting to see how he works on the outside. Marjorie Taylor Green's been a pretty interesting force in the outside these days. So I don't know, I'm I'm mixed, I'm of mixed thoughts. It's still pretty early so I By the way, I actually have Matt Wolfson, who I've been doing like a weekly series with these days. He'll be coming on the show tomorrow and we'll be talking about the whole massive stuff because he wrote a series and pieces there, so we'll be going deeper into all that.
Speaker 2: So, man, all I know is that somebody did actually kind of blow up my my naive bubble in a way, and it disclosed to me that Rom Paul was a Freemason at one point. And then you know, I haven't yet found legitimate confirmation of this, but but I can. I can believe a world where that is potentially a reality. I mean, I legitimately just through court ordered AA in my early days, right, I had to go through that at one point, And I remember I went to an AA meeting at a church, right, and essentially one of the leading members of that group was a freemason, right, But he was just like an old boy like type of type of guy.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: It was kind of interesting and of course, this lower level. You're not considering this as like a thirty third degree level of freemason who has the is a vanguard of the hidden knowledge type of thing. But I legitimately was kind of it was I was very naive and in I was young at the time, so I just didn't really have a preconceived idea of what exactly freemasonry even was. Honestly when whenever this was, I was introduced to this person, but he wore a ring all the time, and I recognized that in the group at one point and I asked somebody and they basically told me and and man, he was a really nice guy obviously, and but at the same time, I wish I could have asked him, you know, more questions, just to kind of gain some some type of knowledge and insight and perspective on what the lower levels of like local freemasons even even kind of engage in practicing. And and it really did like I remember asking at one point, and it was basically just like, uh, you know, drinking, Like essentially what's it called when the VFW basically right is essentially like you know, going to in my.
Speaker 7: What are you trying to say?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm just saying, like what he was kind of describing it as was basically just like a casual social group of like like you said exactly VFW, like old boys just getting together and basically drinking and and yeah, talking about the old time sort of thing. But yeah, I think there's more to it than that, obviously. But the point being is that if you're in government and legitimately at that sort of prominent level in society, and you were affiliated with Freemasonry in the past, then I would imagine you held far more prominence in terms of your level in the hierarchy of the lodge or whatever the case may be. I don't know, so who knows. And I did see someone mention that in the chat just a moment ago, so it sparked that memory of someone basically dming me and mentioning the fact that they had traced back connection to Ron Paul effectively being a member of a lodge. And so again I'll have to confirm this on my own, so you know, take it for what it is. But the point being is that no more heroes, you know, and basically that doesn't mean you can't appreciate the beautiful, wonderful things that Ron Paul as effectively done in terms of his political career and things of that nature, and just in terms of the influence ideologically. Uh, he influenced me in some of the I don't know in in into a more ethical direction and and uh to to adopt a more kind of uh it definitely kind of just allowed me to pursue the path of, let's just say, firmly understanding my own ethical boundaries, in my own kind of moral foundation of what I principally tried to, uh just represent in my own life. And so there's there's a beautiful uh, you know, appreciation and value I will always associate to Rom Paul.
Speaker 7: But I think at the lower level, I think at the lower level of masonry from my inner saying, because I've known I think a handful a small handful of people, and I've known people who have been like so and so. Like I think my step granddad was supposedly a Mason when he was younger. My stepdad said he like found weird books that like he wasn't able to understand the words in them, and shit like that. But I think at the lower level, it's probably kind of something along the lines of like or not loyal, and especially like of antiquity, like smaller towns and stuff. I think a lot of it's kind of like networking, which in a certain way that makes it seem innocuous. But then when you do kind of extrapolate that to a higher level and you have these bunch of people that are focused on networking and then you loft above with your machinations, I don't know, it can make for an interesting an interesting mix because it's like you have these unsuspecting worker bees that are already doing all the networking for you, kind of making those connections to all the powerful people, because it is like that's how you as somebody who's just some lunk working at the say you have your eye on being a manager over at the plant or whatever, and you're like, this is how you kind of bump elbows and nud shoulders with certain certain people of import in the local reas a loge, we go yeah. So, so I can slowly see at the lower level why like it could be appealing, and it does kind of mask itself, and like even the wording freemasonry, essentially this like it's honestly kind of it's kind of appealing to the spirit of the middle class man, the uh, the you know, the the worker, the uh, you know, somebody who has some sort of trade of some sort, like it kind of appeals to those sentiments, uh, while not really actually kind of being that, but it sort of does appeal to this. So it gives these people these idea of these being lofty artisans of the community or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, and you know, it's it's uh, it's no evidence of anything of of just substance obviously. But but at the same time, I had it's just always problematic if you're affiliated, because it in a real way suggests loyalty to a secret, fraternal organization of powerful influence, as we've said in the past. So that's my only concern, and and I hope to God that none of that applies in a sort of sinister way to the personalities that we've just suggested.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: But at the same point, who was Thomas Massey's rival, that you know, opponent, let's just say, who held no debate right publicly basically was just a ghost. I mean, most people only know him because of Thomas Massey attempting to expose the fact that.
Speaker 7: Book would be more accurate.
Speaker 2: Often yeah, basically. And man, the CIA agents abound in terms of being elected at the state level. It's just happening far too often. Who was that CIA agent who was like a long standing had a very long history with the agency that I think was won the governorship in Virginia, of course, but the fact that it was kind of attempted to keep they attempted to keep it hidden, you know, and not disclose that fact to the public for as long as possible, and then just before the election took place, and you know, it basically went public. But she still achieved her election and victory. And but Thomas Massy's opponent, ed Gallerin or how do you pronounce his last name, do you know? Or l Rhyn I think, yeah, something like that. But you saw that he wants to bring back the military draft for national security reasons, right, and complains that the current system is too slow when it comes to sending large numbers of young Americans off to a potential world war. So again, if you consider the fact that this is the messaging happening, and I think it was pallunteer. They just came out recently, right and publicly advocated for the reinstatement of the mandatory national service in the US. They described it in their manifesto as universal duty that should replace the current all volunteer military model. So it was in twenty I think outlined this position specifically in a twenty two point manifesto that was shared by the company in April. So we went through some of the manifesto. But yeah, the fact that they're consistently arguing that this needs to be reinstated essentially, and that you know, it's not only Palaenteer, there are other major tech companies that are kind of attempting to and but I think it was Palenteer that just were awarded essentially control of the American domestic food supply at this point, right, And so just understanding there the model of controlling the supply chain.
Speaker 7: Especially globally from a dialectic perspective, And we were kind of talking about this a moment ago, the idea of some of even our saviors or not saviors. I guess maybe that's not really putting together, are paragons of virtue perhaps being controlled up as well. But on the with this draft conversation, I find it interesting that it's this has kind of been a murmur of a kind of like you know, so far as seek seeking a seeping into the zeitgeist with this draft conversation for a little while, Uh, there was this recent hubbub i freak exactly news. Maybe it was months maybe a little bit more. I'd say, like give or take around six months ago or so, if I recall correctly. This they began pushing for this idea of automatic registration. So essentially no longer as as men out here in the world, apparently when we turn eighteen we have to register for the draft.
Speaker 3: We all do. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know if people don't. I mean, I don't really know. I think there's a lot of things you end up having to do, whether it's taxes or whatever where I think you they may just get you there, but like gotcha bitch, and now you got to do it. It's like I think, like a quick couple click thing online, but they've changed it to where now it's going to be, you know, like instead of being forced to do it by making you do it, you're gonna be forced to do it and you don't have to get made to do it, if that makes sense. They're gonna scrape in information offline and you'd be like, oh, they're able to find out, Oh, hey here's so and so he's however they go about doing it, I'm sure they'll have all sorts of AI nightmare. But I find it interesting that this they've just pushed through a you know, kind of this dialectic. From that dialectic perspective of like as above so below, you know, kind of the flip side of it. Now this is you know this with the gallery and the gallery and thing we also have they're currently pushing forth another iteration. I think this happens like every year. I think Rand Paul's sponsoring it. Ron Wyden, I think a Democrat, and there's another Republican that are sponsoring this bill to essentially repeal the draft, which obviously that'd be great if we didn't have the draft. I support that, But I'm just saying, from a dialectic perspective, if they're trying to kind of create the conditions for the conversation bring this back up kind of is it's coming from both sides. So the idea there too, And I also I do want to make I don't I understand it is worse for there to be this automatic like opt in like there's in your shit. I mean, it's obviously freaky, but in a certain sense, it's also like I find it weird that this has become a kind of a conversation topic. I know, maybe I'm not being libertarian enough or something. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't want that to happen, But it's like, as I've kind of pointed, it's you're already required to if you're an if you're you know, measuring of age male to do it. So it's like the differences they're going to do it for you. So like I'm not saying I prefer that by any means that's worse, but like you're being forced either way. So this is just kind of like almost it feels contrived to some degree that this is being brought to the four as a conversation piece.
Speaker 2: I definitely think that there is hyperactive language in terms of the propaganda around this specific subject, in terms of the reinstating of a military draft, and I do think that it is a dystopian goal that they hope to achieve, right, And so just as I said before, it's it's the pendulum being pushed further in the wrong, and so at the very least, it's just another kind of uh step in that uh in that framework and concept. But even suggesting, you know, let alone seriously considering reinstating the military draft is nothing less than authoritarianism, you know, I mean, honestly and and seductive ideological branding be damned is the way that I look at it.
Speaker 7: And the literal slavery like I know, if like upset when you're like, oh, when you you equate certain things like how dare you? But it's literal slavery. It's honestly, debatably worse than slavery. I guess it depends on what uh what uh you know, on what grounds you're saying worse or better is?
Speaker 2: You know, I guess it depends on considering the moral consequences of of of what is to essentially come ultimately out of conscription into the military. If we're I don't know, staging a global military conflict in the very current moment, I mean, that's what we're witnessing, is the region team change playbook and action.
Speaker 7: Yet again, well, the powers that be trying to make war, you know, essentially buy into the state, you know, war against all country verse country. It becomes this you know, war becomes you know, this this country wide thing. It's in everyone's heart, like you you know, you are becoming synonymous, Like I know. I had Matt Wolfson the other day. We're talking about like dehumanization of the Palestinians, and we were talking about a little bit about like how Israel operates, and they have a mandatory like a civil service, y'all, everyone has to do a couple of years. But in a certain sort of sense that gives you a little bit of a moral buy in, Like I'm not saying something like October seventh was justified, but a lot of people don't look at that in terms of like this is a humongous population of people that I think even then I think over there a lot of they are like in reserves after that, and that just means they can get pulled back, so they're basically getting drafted. So they're basically like kind of warrior citizens for the most part if you're an of age male in that region. So it's like obviously any women children that aren't involved, like, but these are these are essentially a nation of almost to some degree at least the males fighting age males sort of combatants mostly these people have already joined there, so it's like it complicates things at least on a on that level. So I'm not obviously I'm not necessarily trying to make a case for why, but my point being is if we drive America to being some sort of country like this where it's normalized, this idea of we all have to give two, three, four years of service or and we're all you know, reserve members of whatever our military is at any given time that we could get you know, kind of just normalized coming in like, that's a I'm not cool with that. That's essentially making us, you know, merging us with a state in some sucks that are way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's full conscription, you know. And and yeah, it's another legitimate measure in terms of that totalitarian tiptoe. So it's a perversion of of h acceptable reality. And you know, in terms of what the structure of government and their role is is ethically, you know, just what is ethically acceptable in terms of the general public being willing to obviously allow right And and this is where the manufacturing of consent is so primary as far as the achievable outcome, and and the reason why I think it's it's at the very least it's up to us and and people who are a part of this this strange uh, you know, whatever the hell we're doing trying to push back on on these Uh. These clearly just problematic official narratives that have gaping holes that should cause everyone to essentially you know, in terms of the red flag the red flags in your mind's eye. Yeah, it's just, uh, it's overly concerning at this point. So I don't know, figure were.
Speaker 7: Gaping holes like you had the build there and other and other such a another such possible control the actors with that, I think we're at a good point to go to intermission, bud uh and hey, call in after the show. We're gonna have a patron's coming on. I'm looking forward to shooting the ship with you guys, probably rock about forty five minutes to an hour with you fine people, and then we'll go over to the post show and hang out with the patrons behind the paywall.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: But Jacob, our beautiful producer going and rolled that beautiful bean footage. We'll see you guys here in a few minutes. By the way, this one we're about to play is not from Jacob this is one we found online, so uh, we don't know who to credit to though, so thank you you anonymous person out there.
Speaker 3: Don't turn around. Chinese trees came across crossing the street.
Speaker 1: Boss Stannis Bill about Lenix Moan the field, fo Russell going nass Lord about to Pettitt and then going there's joining nast dead.
Speaker 7: Relief water trying to drown a fish. It's a heavy tricking on a fitch.
Speaker 3: And Shed I'm thinking I could be.
Speaker 7: I'm listening like the dealer Hid.
Speaker 1: I come from.
Speaker 3: See nigga tripping ship.
Speaker 7: I'm floating the.
Speaker 1: Pan in the blipper hid.
Speaker 3: It looked like a swimming and glass Shid.
Speaker 1: I turned off my pitch because she's bad sh I'm making is Nigga mad? She ain't going for that Peppers fans putting Nigga alert.
Speaker 7: I'm fearing a bad piping a bitch and ain't the like I.
Speaker 3: Can turn up the shoe.
Speaker 8: The switches go bad.
Speaker 1: They with some dumbas, but don't move a paint tapping the wrapping my dog. You fill no catching them buying a bread punk on your bitches.
Speaker 3: I told her the car.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm making a quick pain killers got my little demons on gold. They ready hit me the stick pain killers. Got my little bitch on gold. She ready heat up the baby.
Speaker 3: My main hit us. Call up the game members.
Speaker 1: They was already on the lid hanger with migos, all these drugs and guns.
Speaker 3: Think we messing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you man, he wants to scoop.
Speaker 7: She on the tee.
Speaker 4: Schedule a minute for the first thing. He tells me every time I call it messy, your shark cookie, you went to it.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 11: My uncle is Professor John G.
Speaker 4: Trump.
Speaker 3: He was in it forty one years.
Speaker 7: It's a record.
Speaker 4: And you know, I'm into work, which is basically the hardest school in the world to get into it.
Speaker 3: So I've got even been a jeanetics to you.
Speaker 7: He's literally told me this three times. I don't know if there's a script on his phone he reads.
Speaker 9: He's to go to New York and examine the affects something color Tussler. I was particularly looking for something which would do this free evidence of a secret weapon, which I was reminded by the agents, the two agents who were president during the entire time. It was a matter of comes fiver with acause.
Speaker 3: My ancle, you know, because I do believe in the race horse theory, right. You know, slow horses don't produce grass horses.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 3: I even had an uncle. You know, if you believe in gene some who some don't.
Speaker 11: My uncle was a great professor.
Speaker 3: I thought my uncle was a professor for years.
Speaker 4: I even talked about my uncle as a professor at my uncle who was one of the top people at MIT.
Speaker 8: But I'm smarter than I'm smattered at about.
Speaker 3: A counting those small family. I was a smart family, and you know it was smart.
Speaker 4: I had an uncle who.
Speaker 9: Was a great professor for I believe forty years at MIT, and I used to discuss nuclear with him all the time. I understand some look up doctor John Trumpet M I say he was my uncle many many years, a professor.
Speaker 8: I used to talk nuclear like every time I said, I had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for thirty five years, who did a fantastic job and so many different was.
Speaker 3: Academically, he was an academic genius. And then they say, tis Donald Trump an intellectual? I'd say I was just wants the Disney.
Speaker 8: The terror attack nineteen months before nine eleven and two thousand, the.
Speaker 12: America we do quote I really am convinced we're in danger before the very attack that the bombing of the nineteen ninety Great Center work like a little kids playing with Fireflier come open, and the masterline of the attack like the quote one day we're a getaway figure with no figure to directing bad and Lobby is the public enemy on the one and us a jet fighters. They waited handed, AGNI can the big.
Speaker 8: Back of the lack and the pure new cycle player. It's gone to a new enemy and the new.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 8: Wait wait, wait where wait y is really crossed before I go up?
Speaker 7: Welcome back, everybody. We're gonna hang out with the patrons. We also the phone line still open, so you can call in that way, Jacob, I don't know who took Dibbs off the jump, but we can go ahead and bring whoever whoever called Dibbs first in here and get shooting and ship with the patrons. We U gott a lot of our words out today. We we were working sise, We made good time. Hit all the themes, all the stuff we were bobbing and weaving are on the topics there Austin. We did good. I don't know if Jacob Jacob is still there? Did you leave? Who do we got there? I guess I'm just gonna bring John Black up. I know if maybe Jacob wentto the bathroom or something. John Black, I'm bringing you up. I think you're the first last person I saw, so I'll bring you up. John. Are you there? Everyone into the bathroom? I guess, Oh, here you are? Brother. What's up, my friend? What do you guys talking about?
Speaker 3: How are you guys doing good?
Speaker 7: It's always pleasure to donk to you, buddy. What's up?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of hard to express the displeasure that I feel currently with the whole Massy thing. I think we all, I think we all saw it coming. I think we knew what was going to happen. I mean, elections are won and lost, you know in the Coppers, and it's just one of those things where it points more towards the accelerationism that I talk about from time to time. And you know, if you look at the platform that you know he was proposing, you know, pretty similar to JFK. And it's not something that is going to be compatible with the uniparty system that we have in our country. And I really don't like dwelling on national level politics, you know, like I'm you know, really engaged in state level and libertarian party stuff. I mean, I know you're not as libertarian as you used to be as but I know you understand all the content. Ups.
Speaker 11: No, I'm more than I used to be. Actually, I'm just not gay about it. Yeah you wear shoes, You wear shoes now, yeah, yeah. So uh, it just seems like we're moving closer and closer to this dystopian future where you know, everybody's going to be digitized, you know, the infrastructures going up in place, and the predictive programming is already out there. And you know, I've talked about that movie Mercy where they have an AI judge.
Speaker 3: And that they frame a guy for murder and the AI judge you know, gives them an hour to you know, prove his innocence and then they remade Stephen Kings The Running Man. I'm not sure what streaming services on, but it's more dystopian predictive programming, and we really need to spend a lot of time focusing on ourselves, our individual skills, and our community. You know, like a lot of people just they don't even see or talk to their neighbors. You know, they just see them when they pull in their garage or whatever. And our survival is going to be finding like minded people and creating a community where we have prepary to disassociate with the dystopian state that is, you know, taking shape. As of right now. The only one big flaw that I see in it is like when I look out my door, you know, like the transformer on my power pole is probably thirty five years old. You know, like just the infrastructure from a power standpoint is just not there. And I think that's the biggest gap in their system. But growing your own food, training with your own firearms, and you know, learning how to trade skills, finding people you can trust, building a community that is decentralized. There's just so many ways around the surveillance state. And you know, we lost a champion at the national level, but that's the national level. But there's still stuff you can do to organize at your local, state and county level that can be effective. So and we still have the three and a half percent principle. You know, if three and a half percent of our population gets radicalized, you know we have change. So that's kind of where I'm at with that. Yeah, then think my black pills is wearing off a little bit. I was kind of fired up just earlier.
Speaker 7: But there might be a flip side to it, almost like a white pill.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 7: A lot of people don't think about it when they're in it, But I mean, if you look at America first, MAGA, I mean, it's kind of become two different things, but at one point they're kind of were the same thing. They were merged into one movement, and I think when they were at their absolutely strongest, when they were at their peak, I think when they were really kind of uh, I don't know, in the really primed for actual legitimate change is when I think peak Biden is really when they were when they were the strongest, when they were really spitting, uh spitting the most facts. And even then, you know, with the federal government being so shit and most Republicans kind of accepting that, then essentially it went to the power essentially went down to a lower level to where you know, the Republicans and the right wing states were essentially finding ways to buttress themselves against the federal government. Held we had during the Biden during the Biden administration, we had uh was it what's it what do they call it in the like the weed thing where you're allowed to cant the what's.
Speaker 3: It called a uh, the criminalizatio?
Speaker 7: No not, I'm retarded. I'm trying. I think of essentially they were having the sanctuary spots for guns, essentially sanctuary states for guns. I don't know if that's how they framed it. I think they framed it kind of like a weed where like they essentially were like, world, just flagrantly disregard your laws if you pass them here in this state or whatever. So this is the sort of things, the sort of moves they're having. So with this like hopelessness on the federal government side, I actually think it allows people to see things more clearly and realize like, oh, we were misallocating our energy into that. And while obviously you guys know me, I'm you know, I don't advocate political involvement at all generally speaking, but if you were going to, I would definitely go down to the lowest and lowest and lowest level. I just take it down to the absolute lowest, down to the individual and do your own thing and kind of build up from there. But if you are going to engage I think you should engage with the federal government in the least, maybe more so your your state or local like you were advocating for. But with that on my point being is with you know MTG and with Massy's seats both being taken by rabid Zionists, I think in people may realize like, oh shit, that's not the path there, and like, well, that may be a little bit of a bleak thing, and like, oh no, the Zionists are gonna get more of they want. It's like, I don't know, are they Because in a certain sense, with them depleting that power the people, you know, pulling people away from it no longer wanting to engage with that system in a certain sense, that that removes power from it as well, because it's essentially the state is something that operates off of you know, the mental, the physical, the psychic energy of the populace essentially. So if you can get CPL to decouple from it, you'll find ways to buttress against it. Yeah, you may not get the you know, straight A to B you know line, and it may be less kind of the scene and unseen there, and you may not get this like oh, this bill resulted in a thing. It may just be enough people stopped engaging with the federal government. Maybe people might start having a different mentality when it came to chipping in paying your fair share or whatever, when it's like, fuck you, your fair share is zero. So I think that may start affecting the taxes they're able to pull in, the compliance they're able to get for certain things, et cetera, et cetera. So it might be a little bit of a positive. It just people may not. It's kind of hard to see it when you're in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of the things you touched on a little tiny morsel about the white pill is at our state convention, we had Todd Wisnisky from the NCP and he was talking about how nullification as a pipe dream and will never work. And you could feel the heat off of Dave Benner's head, you know, from the back of the room as he's fuming. But it makes a lot of sense. I mean, it's happened in loose states, you know, where they just you know, Colorado was the first. There's like, we're not gonna honor federal law on the weed thing, you know, red Yeah, and and yeah, well there's a there's an actual term for you know, just disregarding federal law, and and you know it's easily I mean, you notice there was no dea raids in Colorado. Their biggest problem was the fact that they couldn't you know, involve themselves in the banking system, and they were just sitting on, you know, a ton of cash, you know. And then finally they found a workaround for that once that Farm bill was passed. So uh, I mean, that seems to be the path of least resistance at the state level, But a lot of the state representatives that I interact with are always scared of getting federal funding pulled, you know, because of something like that. We've passed a build that its original language was intended to make it so that you had to have a citizenship requirement to attend public schools, and if you could not prove citizenship, you were still allowed to attend public schools, but you had to pay. And then when legal got a hold of it, it got watered down. In what they're down to now, they're just collecting how many people are non citizens in how many people are non citizens in the public school system, so that they can challenge Supreme Court ruling apply lair versus the Department of Education. But I think to roll it all into one thing is that you just really need to be involved in your community. And even if you're not involved in say politics or religion, knowing your neighbors and finding like minded people, you know, which is fairly easy here where I live at you know, everybody owns guns. You know, it's you We're kind of like Mandalorians. You know, it's part of our religion. So but you know, having having a community, whether it be church or you know, joining the Hell's Angels or whatever, you know, it will give you, you know, some sort of solace, but definitely a decentralized approach to your your community will ultimately strengthen you. Of course I advocate for religion, but I know that's probably not going to be popular with Chad.
Speaker 7: So I think my chat, our chat generally fairly religious. Well, John, you anything melts for us. I think we're going to bring on shy. I appreciate discussion, a little bit of black pill, a little bit of white pill, a little bit of great pill. I don't know if Austin you got any thoughts or John?
Speaker 2: Before I let you go, do you have anything Austin For me, not really, brother, I'm honestly, I'm a lot more focused on the subversive nature of the intelligence apparatus. I don't give a shit about politics or voting or you know, elections. So yeah, I think we have too many examples of how they subvert grassroots movements, and you know, the state and local level is basically a waste of time in a way as well, except to spread the message, but it definitely hasn't had an impact on the structural change of government in itself, and we continue down the same dystopian paths. So that is my only kind of I don't know, it is a black pill reaction, I guess, but I think there are other priorities worth focusing on. I think my own individual path and my family and and and the kind of more low hanging fruit of what I can control. I don't want to get lost in the outcome of essentially a rigged election process. It's not really something that that I'm interested in. But I understand why people are concerned, and you know, I definitely echo that concern. But yeah, I don't know, I have other things to kind of spend my time focusing on, I guess, But I appreciate what you had to say, for sure, brother, but you.
Speaker 3: Do understand the reason that I do. I still am involved in it because I still think that there is a pathway to using what is already in existence to better the future for my children and my grandchildren and get the concept, brother. And but yeah, I mean, you know, I'm an an cap at hard and anarchist straight up. But you know, like you know, like we grow our own food, you know, like we have survival skills. We prad that that sounds crazy to y'all, but uh, their.
Speaker 2: Their property is gold these days, my friend, weren't anything. That's why growing up on a farm and having that kind of perspective was so important and the reason I want to move back to that thirty five acre farm, you know, on a fresh creek with a with a fresh water Uh you know, uh, it's just well and it's just it definitely is the way forward. But that's that's kind of like insulating myself from the consequences of the permanent establishment, as I've said before, and and that's my ultimate goal is is allow them to affect my life as little as possible. You know, how much can I personally opt out basically what I try to prioritize. But I understand the community, you know, value right of organizing. I am just in every way opposed to collectivism, and I think it's always infiltrated, you know, redirected. There's just such a sophisticated level of divisiveness and deliberate, deceptive kind of operations that are are very much unacknowledged, you know, to this very day. I mean that is the concept of a classified you know, covert operation. So whatever we can gain kind of an evidentiary window an example of to to I don't know, further kind of structure our own perspective on how power exists and functions. Man, that's valuable to me personally. But you know, I will in no way kind of this, I don't know, disincentivize someone or try and influence them to not participate.
Speaker 3: Eight.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, we definitely need that process to to continue. But yeah, I don't know. It's it's a strange kind of debated conversation in a way, but I do appreciate it as well. So yeah, that's understood just.
Speaker 3: The way my mind works. So tactically is that learning and understanding it from an insider's perspective gives you more ways to work around it, you know. So but yeah, no, bring on Shy, I'm sure he'll have.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about that San Diego mass shooting before I leave. For sure.
Speaker 7: You kind of already did.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 7: I didn't really get more you want.
Speaker 3: To talk about.
Speaker 2: I would like. I think it's fascinating because there's some there's some incredible, uh you know, tie ins that fit that pattern recognition to such an extent to where it's like talk about an extraordinary number of red flags that again you know, are part of that formula that that we've very much just I don't know, spot given the spotlight many times in the past. So yeah, it's just ridiculous to me how it kind of played out. And then all also the coverage and the reaction they're in and and then uh, some of the claims that haven't been given that spotlight strategically and deceptively by the Mockingbird media.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, anyway, yeah, just be gentle on it. You went hard on Waco last week, you know.
Speaker 7: So let me know if you want to do an episode on Yeah, just just.
Speaker 3: Be gentle you. I don't want you hurt and yourself stretched.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get shy and he appreciate you. John. Uh, let's get shy up in this motherfucker, Shy, What is up, my friend? I believe you the last caller will be bringing on for today. Jacob. You can go ahead and turn off the phone lines too. We won't be taking any more calls.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: But Shy, what do you got for today? What are your thoughts? Anything you want to talk about? What's up? Are we losing you? Maybe we will be talking about Uh? I think yeah, Shy, we're gonna have to let you go. Your internet is is? I don't think it's coming back. It's it's a pretty rough thought. So we'll let you go, Shy. That works out, Austin. I think you had probably at least another twenty minutes, so you clearly are are ready to fucking just rip and roar, so Shy, we're gonna kick you out here. Appreciate your time, brother, appreciate your support. Sorry about the internet for tonight. Hey, it was me last week, it's you this week. So better you than me, I guess going on guys.
Speaker 3: Out you guys can just take me off.
Speaker 7: I think you're like you know, three minutes delayed, So I think we're gonna have to let you go. This is quite the delay. But appreciate your brother. We'll let you go. Uh but yeah, Austin, what what what thoughts you got about this? But this is a shooting the moss the moss stuff. I know, we threaded it to get there were a few other things, but we didn't really hone in on it. It sounds like you're still itching to hone in on it. More so, what stuck out to you that you really really want to dig into?
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's really the the interesting layers to this case that have been made public so far as far as the details are concerned. They've finally identified the suspects. And this obviously just for people who are unaware. May eighteenth, So yesterday there was a shooting at at this mosque basically the Islamic Center of San Diego, which is the largest mosque in San Diego apparently, and so you have two teenagers. There was a seventeen year old and an eighteen year old. I think they've been identified now as a seventeen year old Caine Clark, an eighteen year old Caleb. The last Quez Velasque, as I believe is House Final's vas Quez is what I'm seeing. Yeah, you're totally right, Velask. I'm sorry, I misread that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, vast Ques, vast Ques Is said for sure, it is the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vasquez, My bad, I mispronounced that. But the point being is that basically you have these two teenagers who you know, shot three individuals. I believe one specifically was a security guard and two of them were staff members. And this happened outside the mosque. After the security guard essentially recognized the shooters or at least saw them as potential perpetrators and saw the firearms that they were wielding and things of that nature, they attempted to stream this live as far as the shooting process and the crime in itself, and I believe instantly you had the authorities basically identify this as a hate crime, and so you have. And I did find it very interesting that this apparent mosque in San Diego had been in the past, I think in the early nineties, during the heightened tension of the Goal War, you basically had an attempted bomb on this very mosque, I think in January of ninety one. So the fact that it's kind of a long standing site for some type of potential because I believe in the area there have been other identified potential hate crimes, right that have occurred at these Muslim sites, specifically this mosque, and so it seems like it's no kind of strange unusual occurrence for this specific site to be targeted. It's you know, who knows. I just thought that was somewhat interesting. But so the way in which it happened is you have a mother who basically she called the authorities. Basically, the police department in San Diego received a nine to one one call from the mother of one of the perpetrators, and I found that to be strange. She actually made a statement that he was suicidal and was last seeing wearing camo and basically he had stolen the firearm, the family's firearms in their car as well. And so there was an APB put out on this kid. And you had digital surveillance cams like all this, right, traffic system cams, all of this that were being utilized by the authorities in this search for this kid. And this is while they're searching for him, they essentially engage in this criminal act and open fire at this mosque, but it was when they were running into the the mosque that they were identified by the security guard, who basically got into a firefight with them and then drove them outside of the mosque where he was effectively, you know, targeted and killed in the parking lot. And what's interesting is that they then, I believe their attention was they were distracted, and their attention essentially went to these two staff members who were in sorry, in another area of the outside lot right near the mosque, and basically they go over to those two staff members and kill them and you know, cold blood and broad daylight, and then I believe they attempt to flee. And what's strange is that you have, as the authorities are all arriving on the scene, as they attempt, as the perpetrators attempt to flee, you have one of the perpetrators turned to his fellow teenage perpetrator right shoot them in the side of the head and then proceed to shoot themselves. That's allegedly how this is played out. So I think it was they received I believe the San Diego Police Department received a report on multiple reports about this shooting and process sort of thing, and yeah, I think a witness made the claim that gunmen carried out a drive by shooting. And then you had a landscaper who was grazed by a bullet and the bullet lodged into the sidewall of a nearby home that he was working on effectively, or a building of some kind. Not entirely sure if it was a private home he was landscaping or something, but yeah, he was apparently bleeding from the head. But anyway, it's very interesting as far as just we should at least watch this kind of introductory short clip briefly, just so people are aware of kind of what happened.
Speaker 4: But you can hear the gunshots, a person scrambling to push a stroller to safety as a suspect opens fire in a San Diego and here glass breaking as more shots come from that very vehicle. Police say, just minutes before that shooting, two gunmen unleash a deadly rampage at a mosque, sending school kids running for their lives, two senior law enforcement officials telling NBC News the gunmen have been identified as eighteen year old Calabasquez and seventeen year old Kane Clark, and three senior law enforcement officials tell NBC News they're trying to authenticate a document purportedly written by the suspects full of anti Islamic and anti Semitic views, also describing themselves as anti Trump. Outside the car where police say they killed themselves a bottle with a Nazi SS symbol.
Speaker 3: They didn't discriminate on who they hated.
Speaker 4: And at nine a Monday, two hours before the killing spree, police say Clark's mother called police to report her suicidal son had run away, taking his parents' weapons and car. Police started a search, including in a mall and school, when two hours later the first reports of gunfire at the mosque and then that second shooting scene just blocks away, branches still on the ground after police say the gunman opened fire on a landscaper, one bullet grazing off his helmet, another embedded right here in this very home. And tonight we're learning more about the victims, Amen Abdullah, Monsour Kaziha and Nadir Awad. Police say Abdullah opened fire on the suspects and all three heroically distracted the gunmen away from the mosque before police arrived.
Speaker 10: I actually believe that's what saved the one hundred and forty kids that were just inside tonight.
Speaker 4: We spoke to you mom ta Ha Hassein, who said Abdullah also sent a critical warning even in the middle of a gunfight.
Speaker 3: He grabbed his radio and.
Speaker 10: Said what he sent a message and multification to all the teachers and the stuff inside the building that there is an active shooter inside the building. At the last moment of his life, he thought about saving the lives of the kids and everyone inside this building.
Speaker 2: So basically, at the end of this clip, they frame it as obviously a hate crime. But this was the only clip that I pulled that I actually heard them claim that the shooters claim to be anti Trump as well. This before any of the manifesto leaked, which, by the way, as it.
Speaker 7: Leaked it because I was I was quickly browsing with some articles because I haven't I hadn't heard about this yet when you mentioned it today, so I was quickly looking at it, and it looks exactly I mean, there was a seventy five page manifesto supposedly they found so but you're saying it's some of it's leaked. I'm kind of interested to see what that looks like because I'm wondering if it has a trolling vibe to it.
Speaker 2: So that's what it does.
Speaker 7: Okay, So once again it's like, you know, all this hate speech this and that, and you're like, yeah, it is. This would probably be actually one of the most accurate examples of hate speech with these sorts of people. The acceleration is because it really is like a hate for everything, lashing out type thing. So like, yeah, although there's no real like coherent ideology aside from just fucking with everybody, people try to find. We'll always try to, you know, associate these groups with being right wing, left wing this that, But then you like go through there. It's not really sensical. It's completely nonsensical when you go through stuff. It is just kind of a through line. This is why I like, you'll see so many trannies that are in this and it's like a Nazi trannies and you're like, make that make sense, and you're like, well, if you have like an inverse of the world perspective of the world and you hate everything, you can kind of make it make sense. So but yeah, this looks like some acceleration of shit for sure, exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's what they essentially dubbed themselves are our white terrorist saints of you know, the accelerationist New Age movement basically is what they kind of claim they are revolutionaries. In a way, it starts heroes and inspirations. Brenton Torrant obviously both of our biggest inspirations. Apparently Saint Torrant revolutionized and brought forth a new age of white terror, bringing us many more saints. We're proud and honored to be the next and the now long chain of his disciples, and we hope to make him proud and honor his legacy. To me, as I see it, he's the greatest saint of them all and has done the most, combining his creation of the live streamed attack, his high score, how iconic his gear and weapons were with the writing on them, his amazing manifesto, him propelling eco fascism and accelerationism into the mainstream. This is the language, how memorable his event was, and with everything else, there's no doubt or competition to this when you lay out all the facts. He truly is the best. Hail Brenton Harrison Tarrant, our hero, a true revolutionary. Then they mentioned Peyton Gendron, the personal and apparently my personal favorite saint and second to tarrent the biggest catalyst towards my radicalization. I relate to Peyton a lot, as we share a lot in common to the paths that led us to where we are, having similar interests upbringing how we were radicalized, being directly inspired most by Brenton being close in age preparation and gear. I only wish I could have met him. His writings were endlessly helpful in my own planning and were generally a great read, especially when the instant, especially with the including graphs and memes. His manifesto also gave much insight on both the Jews and Blacks, giving well explained information with sources. Also being one of the first disciples of Torrant after a long gap between the last bunch. Thank you, Peyton Gendron. I wouldn't have been able to go through with this without you. Just got to go for it, right. So the fact that you have this with the Black Sun clearly it's called the New Crusade basically, and it's dubbed the Manifesto Sons of Torrant, and it has the Zodiac symbol that the Zodiac serial killer obviously allegedly utilized, and also like I mentioned the Black Sun, which is clearly a symbolic in terms of this kind of acceleration of ideology. But they go into and apparently there's a video of the two of them committing this suicide in a car, streamed over discord, a discord call, which it seems like apparently the stream was basically unsuccessful and the whole shooting itself on a go pro didn't effectively take place as they had hoped, So they said, spread our message. I'll make sure to properly post the links to all of our writings and of course the stream links to both our go pro povs. But once that happens, the archiving and spreading will be up to you, so do your part. I will have to make sure that all documents and folders are easily in public to be accessed and saved, checking both beforehand and day of to confirm this. I will do several test streams to optimize it set up, likely being on either four to twenty P or seven to twenty P to find a balance between not having a laggy live stream but still decent quality. During I will double check that they are up and running and wait until a satisfactory number of people have joined to better our odds that someone actually records. There will also be several copies of everything posted both in our logs send out the people maybe and posted to various sites, likely being Shardi eight kuhns Aardi and in Chan. So that is the first aspect of kind of like the the obvious language. That's this. This is more than pattern recognition in my opinion, right, I mean, this playbook, this is the accelerationist manifesto at you know that we've seen so many times in the past. And then we have basically a report from the New York Post and this caught my attention instantly. The headline is San Diego mosque shooters were quote radicalized online, were Nazi symbols inscribed vile three word message on guns. The weapons themselves look exactly like Tyler Robinson look exactly like or not Tyler Umps I'm sorry, Robin Westman, look exactly like Who is that individual that Robin Westman idolized and was obsessed of as well, who had the strange black sun symbolism.
Speaker 7: And yeah, you're you're saying, they like printed the little little stuff all over their guns and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, it's exactly what they did. And I forget the more recent example of that uh directly playing out as well, but it definitely applied to the Minneapolis mass shooting. And so I read through and it basically says that they're radicalized online according to the cops, and and UH, it was revealed they they wore Nazi symbols and we saw the SS on the on the symbology on the on the what was it a gas can? I think it was that we just saw on that on that news clip. They had etched racist statements on their gear as they opened fire outside the Islamic Center. So they said they did not discriminate on who they hated, right, And again you saw that as far as the authorities claiming that much. Now, a livestream video of the horrific attack, currently being probed by the FBI shows Kane Clark.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I got to say it. I had an interestive thought and I laughed, but I know it's that fucked up. I laughed and just almost almost said he's chued the chud the destroyer for real, honestly, so like inverge, because I was thinking it with like probably with UH slurs all over his guns and you know, as they're carrying this out, so chud the destroyer. But anyways, that was stupid, sorry, because it just seemed inappropriate. I like, weirdly chuckled. It was a stupid thought. It so I had, I had to mention I had, I had a funny thought. I was laughing at the idea of people getting killed by deranged Uh.
Speaker 2: Luck, probably important to point that point out, but uh, yeah, I don't know, man, It just when I'm looking through this. Uh, the the Cane Clark perpetrator, right, I think he's the seventeen year old. He had the black sun symbol, uh, clearly on his vest, his bulletproof vest that he was wearing above his camo and or his fatigues, I guess. But yeah, so not only do you have the black sun symbol, obviously, it's a part of Heinrich Himmler and so much more. That's the fascist ruin essentially, is what it's considered at this point. I think in the SS Castle that Himmler utilized obviously, I think the black sun was on the base of the strange ritual chamber that they would utilize apparently for blood ritual sacrifice. But anyway, so another symbol was the Adam Offfen Division. Right, So clearly you see this being displayed as well, and I think the German phrase for atomic weapons obviously. But yeah, so I think that whenever you look through the additional layers of it, I mean, they have more apparent statements where they claim race war. Now, right is a quote and right above it is a swastika. Neo Nazis and white nationalists are essentially what they are claiming. The authorities are claiming that they're promoting this race war. Kind of attempted avenue of overthrowing the government to create a white ethno state is what they try and act is the ultimate concern of these perpetrators. But I don't know. It's once more a direct example of this accelerationist playbook. And whenever I saw there was one additional layer to this, where Cane Clark has a neighbor, right, she comes out and makes a statement, there was another published article I had seen where she reveals what was referred to as a haunting encounter with this Cane Clark, this teenager just before I think the day before the shooting took place. And so I looked into this and her name is Jennifer dou She lives across the street from Cane Clark, and she recalled seeing this seventeen year old on Sunday the day before he in eighteen year old Calebasquez open fire at the Islamic Center of San Diego. And so she says, it's been unreal. Basically, I saw him literally the day before. He just stood there with a blank face, not reacting whatsoever. Right, he apparently had gone out and had grabbed like food delivery. But the fact that that was her obvious statement, all that I thought of was Wade Michael Page sitting in the car in a trance, basically according to his neighbor, who said, the only visitor he had before the seekh you know, Wisconsin Seek Temple shooting was a pizza delivery driver who just kept showing up at his apartment. So he had apparently a very unrelenting appetite for pizza leading up to his mass shooting. So who knows. But anyway, the fact that this is her, and again, what are we to do with this? It's just another strange aspect, another detail that we can kind of layer into our scope of how to even internalize and interpret this event. But uh, I guarantee you there will be much more to come of this, I think, uh yeah, something to keep our eyes peeled for and and uh and definitely just in terms of the detailed surfacing. So I would like to learn more about the background.
Speaker 3: On this kid in hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean them to be.
Speaker 7: I mean we kind of throughout this course of this episode we brought up multiple different things. We brought the Crooks stuff, and you have the Willie Tepis stuff, and then you see all these hidden hands. You see the Garland shooting with the informants pushing it. So are there are these hidden hands and like we may not always see them, and they may be uh maybe less overt than others. Sometimes they may use more subtle tactics to get there, to get their way. But at ther end, I mean, even if you are going as uh as convoluted as even just you know, the the the the spreading of the nine a ideology, and you know it's that and of itself. You know it kind of started from an OP. So I mean ops with an ops circling around coming back to an OP. You know, over just uh, you know, we're reaching levels of ops unseen and we'll be here again next week to cover it again. We're coming to the end before we.
Speaker 2: End, because there's one just just knowing, And we talked about this briefly and privately. It's just knowing the alleged inspiration, right, who motivated this event for for these two at least influenced their radicalization, who they mentioned by name allegedly in this manifesto being Peyton Spencer Gendron right, who Yeah, the Buffalo what was it? Tops Tops Friendly Markets in Buffalo, this supermarket where I think it was like ten people were killed, right, and and uh, which again it's it's they're consistently kind of gauging the body counts right in terms of that actually playing into the numbers that they could achieve in their diabolical plot.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: But the mentioned earlier this episode, I don't know if it was before the show or if it was during the show as well, But with that, there was recently it was recently revealed that there is hidden court information that's essentially typically only done when it's like sensitive sort of stuff. So I talked about that with Ken this morning. So even more to the hidden hand, there was clearly or very likely seemed to be a hidden hand in the Buffalo shooting as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was the Buffalo News they specifically reported it was, I believe in the court case. Right throughout the trial process, the Feds are claiming that they say that national security is essentially at risk if classified information about the Hops massacre is released publicly, and so the fact that they would even make that statement is very much concerning and problematic. But then I followed that through and found an additional publication that I think it was a Gateway pundit article, and it had claimed that a retired federal agent was in regular communication with the Buffalo shooter and may have had advanced notice of Gendron's plans to murder black people. And so I look into this, and essentially you have this eighteen year old Peyton Gendron who fatally shot those ten people at the supermarket and essentially individuals in an online discord chat room, possibly including and we know this is officially recognized at this point, but it's still been a sort of hidden from public disclosure, essentially, is what's happening. But we're now getting official reports that essentially a part of this discord room, that apparently Gendron was a part of and was actually communicating through and in this channel leading up to I think between thirty minutes before the event went live. And so that in itself is very strange. But so according to Buffalo News, right, you had individuals in this online chat room and which included this retired federal agent asking Peyton Gendron to read his mass shooting plans thirty minutes before the attack. That's an official statement from this published article. Now, now one person in the chat room notified law enforcement about Gendron's plans to murder these ten African Americans. FBI agents are allegedly working to locate and interview the six people in the chat including the former fed. Buffalo News reported law enforcement officers are investigating whether a retired federal agent had about thirty minutes advanced notice of a white supremacist plans to murder black people at a Buffalo supermarket. Two law enforcement officials told the Buffalo News. Authorities believe the former agent, believed to be from Texas, was one of at least six individuals who regularly communicated with the QUS gunman Peyton Gendron in an online chat room where racist hatred was discussed. The two law enforcement sources with direct knowledge of the investigation stated these individuals were invited by Gendron to read about his mass shooting plans in the target location about thirty minutes before Gendron killed ten people at Tops Market on Jefferson Avenue on May fourteenth. So these were quote like minded people who used this chat group to talk about their shared interests in racial hatred, replacement theory, and the hatred of anyone who is Jewish, a person of color, or not of European ancestry. This is according to one of the two law enforcement officials with close knowledge of the investigation. So what is especially upsetting is that these six people received advanced notice, prior knowledge of the Buffalo shooting about thirty minutes prior to it taking place. Boom right.
Speaker 7: So this is the.
Speaker 2: Motivating inspiration in terms of the teenage perpetrator, idolized and obsessed over by the alleged perpetrators in this with our San Diego mosque shooting. So yeah, all the world's is stage and we're surrounded by psyops.
Speaker 7: My friends, we're just hunting for that hidden hand every week, and we'll keep the search up for that hidden hand next week. We're gonna go over to the patrons and hang out with them and the post show. This has been a fun one, Austin. Where can people find you at?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys know, the Underclass podcast the best place to find my work. And definitely support the Rumble as well, because clearly we see not that Rumble is the end all, be all alternative platform to rifle the corrupt nature of YouTube. But yeah, at the very least, you know, subscribe for the inevitable day where you know, the the acts comes down and the consequential nature of the digital overlords comes to fruition. So definitely do that. And beyond that, I think Sam hit me up. I think we're gonna do whatever this is tonight. So episode fifty seven will be up by tomorrow. And yeah, subscribe to the Patreon if you have the means too, It's the best place to support me. Otherwise nothing belove.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, for those who ont support what I'm doing, leave a like, share, subscribe commonly the five star if you and iTunes of Spotify, you can finally show on YouTube Rumble all the major audio pie catchers and Twitter as well. On Twitter that's at Tower Gang Jose everywhere else is the No Way Jose Podcast. If you want support the show the best way you can, you do it with money over at patreon dot com. So it's No Way Jose twenty twenty the lowest levels two bucks. It gives you access to the whole host of perks. Gives you one to two episodes behind the paywall per week. I try to keep out three before three to four behind the paywall at any given time. Also give you guys access to ad for YOURSS feed, to the Telegram and the pre show, post show and video calls on this show right here Already Dead, which is on Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern. Alsoe a big shout out to the highest loll on my Patreon is a big thank you for the support. I'm my previous coast on targeting at lern Total, also at at brigadds at Zek at Underscore and Zeal, Timtotle at John Cleebow. A big family show tour May at wintekas wonder Card for Kids, no free launch, Jack Mark Vestibuiel and Jake and Winterer got the Biblical Ernarchy podcast and uh what was it?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 7: And what I just said? A brain for on the last name, John Black. I'd we just talked to you. It's I shouldn't brain fart that John Black, that beautiful Pastward with that, guys, We'll see you on the next one. We're gonna hang out with the patrons. Love you all. Bye bye,