Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let's go. Hello, Welcome to the Luracane after Dark. I'm Laura Cane.
Speaker 2: Hi, Laura Kane.
Speaker 1: Hi. This is Eric Rimmer.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi. What was I supposed to say? Producer Brian? What's up?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's what we got going on tonight.
Speaker 2: It's just sure little bundle Roy here.
Speaker 1: He's a fixture.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a weird thing I did in my hair. Okay. So today we have apparently something for Brian, producer Brian, Eric procured somehow that is going to blow his twenty four year old mind.
Speaker 2: So it's probably going to age him about forty years.
Speaker 3: I'll just die. Then we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I held this passed out? Is it like pass.
Speaker 2: Outable for him? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Okay, So let's let's just go over what Brian has thus far. Mm hmm, Brian, do you care to share?
Speaker 3: Okay? So I've got a letter from Keanu Reeves handwritten letter, yes, that was with a picture signed. Another one of those that was for my something to your anniversary.
Speaker 1: And he specifically said to.
Speaker 3: You okay, and then another another poster he signed and then sign Harrison Ford poster Dooms. Oh my gosh, now that one. That's that's my crowning jewel. Well until tonight, Temple Doom. Yeah, until tonight.
Speaker 1: He was an Indiana Jones kid. But oh gosh, So we are going to get to the opening real quick because Eric wouldn't even tell me, and I don't want I like to be surprised, So I'm excited you didn't tell him. We have a bunch of double D news and shows. I have a show that you need to watch starting after this podcast.
Speaker 3: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Brian, Brian, I honestly think that you would be so into this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have some really good shows too.
Speaker 1: And I just found out what the word in cell means. Yeah, I voluntarily celibate, but blaming it on women, I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Think that's the connotation. That's not I guess necessarily.
Speaker 1: Negative way they blame not not because they want to be celibate.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, involuntarily. Typically it is like they do blame women.
Speaker 1: Though I just learned that word. It's probably been around a long time, but I'm like, so these people are walking around it sounds so sinister.
Speaker 2: Some guy, Yeah, did some use it on you or something?
Speaker 1: No, nobody's us any on me in a very long time, so let's not go there. Okay, okay, So all right, all right, let's let's see how we plan off the show. Do you want to do do you want to do this right off the bat?
Speaker 3: Let's build some tension.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking, like, let's start with the double D and then our suggestions about some shows you need to watch, all right, and then the big presentation.
Speaker 2: That sounds just great.
Speaker 1: Okay, so que the double D music. Oh and I have special correspondent special.
Speaker 2: Oh we have a special core. It spawned direct from Hollywood.
Speaker 1: It's a small thing, just a small thing. It's just a small It's just a small thing.
Speaker 2: All right. So the big news this week Russell Brand, who was married to Katy Perry for like a hot second and then served her divorce papers right before she was going on stage for the Prism tour, which was documented in the documentary. It was really sad.
Speaker 1: Actor.
Speaker 2: Commit I don't find him funny at all.
Speaker 1: That's how he started right as a comedian or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just don't find him even anything.
Speaker 3: I forgot he was a comedian that, yeah.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 2: Remember he was in that movie Get Him to the Greek.
Speaker 3: Okay, that movie is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I can't stand him anyway. He's been charged with rape, indecent assault and other sex crimes by London's Metropolitan Police. The charges relate to four separate incidentss incidents between nineteen ninety nine and two thousand and five in playing four different women. Russell tweeted a video denying it all. He said, and I quote, I was a fool before I lived in the light of the Lord. I was a drug addict, a sex addict, and an imbecile. But what I never was.
Speaker 1: Was a we'll say arpist. I'm arpist.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've never engaged in non consensual activity. I pray that you can see that by looking in my eyes.
Speaker 1: Well, look, he might believe that, but when you're all jacked up, you don't know what you're doing exactly.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if this is There were definitely, at a minimum, there were definitely some very uncomfortable sexual encounters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that again, he's buzzed out. He doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm sure he's probably such a narcissist that he was like any woman would want to sleep with me if they don't while they're going to you know what I mean, like one of those things. Prince Harry doesn't like that Megan's using their kids to promote her brand. If you're one of those people rooting for Prince Harry and Megan Markle rooting for them, I am not one of those people.
Speaker 3: I have never heard anything good about her.
Speaker 1: No, okay, we'll finish the story. Then I have a comment about.
Speaker 2: Rooting for them to break up. You'll enjoy this. An editor at Britain's not always reliable, The Sun tabloid says Harry isn't happy that Megan is using their kids on social media to promote her brand. Quote. My understanding of this is that certain stage, Harry would much rather his children were not seen. He doesn't want them to be photographed. But Megan has other ideas. Quote. She grew up in California. She once said that she would like to have a more California style lifestyle. Take them down to the beach, go out, do stuff. She doesn't want to hide them away.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, Megan Markle, if that is what you want out of life, why the hell did you marry into royal family exactly.
Speaker 3: If Jerry convinced him to ditch.
Speaker 1: That is so sad to me, because the royal family is very strict with their rules for a reason. It's been around for so long, and people rely on those strict values and the way that things are conducted and the curtsies and this and that that some things just are traditional people and she I don't know. At first, I really thought she was pretty and I liked her, and I like the wedding and I thought, oh, this is this is so cute. They look so cute together, She's so pretty. Blah blah blah blah. And then when she started pulling Harry away, I started like, wait.
Speaker 3: What maybe carry maybe Harry didn't want to be part of it either. I want to speak for him.
Speaker 1: Do you think it all that? Yes? I think for sure, he's just he just whipped.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, though, is that I think she got sued by Spotify or she got in hot water with them, at least because they had paid her a big deal to do an interviewing interview podcast and she didn't interview a single person. She pre recorded all her lines and then they were like all the questions and then they had they would just have the person answer them or something, or have them interview with someone else and record it and then cut the two together, so she wouldn't even interview people.
Speaker 2: Well, have you seen that horrible show on Netflix?
Speaker 1: I will not it is.
Speaker 2: I watched one episode and it is so painful, like cooking with friends or something. Oh yeah, but it's so dumb, like she she's cooking on a total set, Like she doesn't she doesn't even cook in her own house.
Speaker 1: What does she talk about?
Speaker 2: How to make like spaghetti? And no, it's all so forest and stupid.
Speaker 3: She also remember that big Oprah interview she did when she claimed the whole royal family was racist.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is a mighty uh.
Speaker 3: I mean it could be true.
Speaker 1: But well, yeah, I will not watch that show.
Speaker 2: No, I would never watch another episode.
Speaker 1: Do you guys watch suits?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was the worst part of that show.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was.
Speaker 1: Wondering, is she a good actress? No, she's not good at this kind of thing.
Speaker 3: This is the biggest problem is actually her snobbery kind of bleeds through in her acting too, Like she just seems like a snob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well she's so beautiful, but that doesn't mean you need to be a brat about it. Yeah, well anyway, okay, so that's that name.
Speaker 2: What else you're going to be thrilled with this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Eminem's daughter, Hayley Jade gave birth to a baby. His name is Elliot Marshall McClinton.
Speaker 1: Talk. Oh, I love that and I have been searching every day. There are hints about an Eminem tour. It's gonna be huge, but I don't know. I don't think they've released any dates. I haven't checked lately, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Going I'm just gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Why. First of all, you wouldn't come with me to the game show because you're a buzz hill. And now you won't come see Eminem with me because you're like my best friend and I enjoy that. You know what, I go see freaking Amy Grant with you. No, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I would go see Carrie Underwood with you.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You're right, I probably you have. You'd have to pay me a couple of bucks, but I accompany you. You could buy me dinner and then I'd go, oh, well, you know what, you want to be exposed to the genius that is Eminem.
Speaker 2: If you want to buy my ticket, I'll go.
Speaker 1: With you to Eminem. Yeah, will you give Are you going to give that bitch face the whole time? Uh no, probably be probably be worse everybody you're in, Like, be so annoyed by everybody in the audience.
Speaker 2: Oh oh probably yeah, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Well you know we're a little older now, so it's not like that's why I don't want to go young people super young people.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Like, here's the problem with concerts, even concerts I like for bands, I like, sometimes I struggle with because they're so damn long, and I know you're paying money, but like it's like two it's like an hour and a half to two hours of openers and then like you know, an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Well, the only time it sucks is like when you're at a Madonna concert and sure she has no opener and she's three hours late coming on. Well I saw it when you.
Speaker 3: I saw kagey elphin last year and it was like almost two hours of oh no, and I was like, dude, I just I don't even want to be sure.
Speaker 1: Why don't you show up after that?
Speaker 3: I didn't know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't know, see Antonio, my roommate has to get to whatever concert it is, whoever's opening an hour early.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: He must be there for the for the people coming in to see every single band. And whenever I've gone to a show with him, I'm like, I am not leaving this early to see something some band I've never even heard of them. And then I'm not going to stay at the till the very end when it's like hard to get out of the parking lot, and you're you give me trouble because I left during Elton John.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't leave early. Oh yeah, No, I stayed till you guys see the encore.
Speaker 2: See do you though?
Speaker 3: He closed that concert with Goodbye Yellow Brick Road too? Believe that?
Speaker 2: Have you heard his new album with Brandy Carlisle.
Speaker 1: To be a Pet?
Speaker 3: You know, I looked at the tickets there. Ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like a grand Did you hear that he and Madonna kissed and made up and they're going to do a collaboration together. That'll be good.
Speaker 1: Oh god, how old is he?
Speaker 3: I think he's in his seventies.
Speaker 2: Easy, Yeah, he's lost a ton of ways. Really, yeah, he actually looks really good. David Beckham's sons, Brooklyn and Romeo are not speaking to each other, And do you want to know why? Because everybody is just hanging on to every word I have to say about this. What cares Romeo is dating Kim Turnbull, who dated Brooklyn several years ago. But Brooklyn is married. But he's still pissed off, right, I guess it's that bro code thing.
Speaker 1: Are they all super handsome and cute? All the all the kids.
Speaker 2: I haven't released us No, I don't ever release thee pictures of him. Here's great news. Beion Cosensory reportedly got a set of balls and left Kanye West over his social media rants and his support of Nazis and Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 3: I want to know if he's bipolar or not. Oh for sure, I don't you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He had experienced with that, right, very very intimate experience with that.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, he has no lows he's only mannic.
Speaker 1: Then you don't know that because he disappeared. You don't know that. But he when it ramps up, yeah, and it goes on, it's it's insane. I feel sorry for Kim Kardashian, I really actually do. I mean she chose him to marry. He must have shown a little bit of crazy when they were dating, a little bit I told her.
Speaker 3: Is not like you don't get that later in life. Either have it or you don't.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. Maybe he was on on on even keel when they were dating and she was like, oh, he's great, and then it ramped up. But how awful? Like didn't he say something like he didn't want kids with her or something?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: He said off, he said said everything you can say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shout it up, been a black like pointed hat and Okay.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. Actually that's so funny.
Speaker 2: No, he's awful. He is just insufferable. So I can't stand him.
Speaker 1: What does he want us to do? Just talk bottom like we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, I don't think he cares. I think he's just saying he's just he's white manic, Like.
Speaker 1: Who manages him? How does he make his meals? Like? How does he take care of himself? Is that cuckoo?
Speaker 3: For? The sad thing is is that man like mania is actually pretty easy to treat too.
Speaker 1: You just have to take the pills and I've known people that refuse to do so because they don't want to be diagnosed as such. Well, he should take the pill, and it's like, just do it. That's what they're for. It's going to help you feel better, not so canceled in the world.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just is an outlandish person.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's there's mental stuff going on there for sure.
Speaker 2: Here's another thing to wet your appetite. What actress Jennifer Lawrence had her second baby.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I love celebrity babies.
Speaker 2: She has a son named Si and the husband is Cook Maroney. I think he is something in the art world, like a art dealer or something like that. And they're not saying if it was a boy or a girl or the name yet. I love Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 1: The first baby's name is sy Sy. Okay, okay, So we talked about Megan Fox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we already talked about.
Speaker 1: We don't have a name off for that yet, not yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. A couple deaths. Val Kilmer died at sixty five from pneumonia.
Speaker 3: That's so sad.
Speaker 1: When you got that throat or was it throw cancer?
Speaker 2: Cancer?
Speaker 1: Everything survived that too, did and he did a there's a documentary about him that's really good, and then we can talk.
Speaker 2: Do you know, do you remember the old timey show Dennis the Menace.
Speaker 1: I I don't think I've ever watched the show. You've seen, you've what you've looked at the comics, of course I know the show.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the kid who played Dennis the Menace, Jane North, died at seventy three of rectal cancer.
Speaker 3: Oh no, dude, if I go out by that, do not release my cause of death.
Speaker 2: Huh going out that, Michael Douglas, if you got throw cancer from from that type of stuff, don't say you.
Speaker 3: Just say I'm just sick man.
Speaker 1: Then just disappear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I have to talk about a couple of things. I'm going to talk about my favorite song, and guaranteed Garan teed it is going to be the song of the summer. Watch my prediction happen.
Speaker 1: Let's like start. It's a woman. Is she already really super popular? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is young she?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is she she just released an album.
Speaker 2: Or she's going to release it's coming out, but she's released three songs from it already.
Speaker 1: If it's Kylie Minogue, I might I might just like get up and leave.
Speaker 2: It is not what have you heard End of the World by Miley Cyrus. It is like Abba mixed with It is so delicious. It is the I have lost to probably five hundred times. I love her now that she's not sticking her tongue out and wearing black tape over her boobs, like care for a voice though. Oh it's such a good.
Speaker 1: Song, and I don't care for those bleached down eyebrows. Just put your eyebrows back on, girl before you go on tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not down with the bleached eyebrows anymore.
Speaker 3: The song of hers actually like is Heart of Glass, the cover she did, Oh yeah, which is great.
Speaker 2: But yeah, her voices, Oh, I just love it, that kind of gravelly like she's good, chews on glass while she smokes a pack of cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she did have to, didn't she have to have vocal reconstruction surgery or something at one point?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: She had steels on her vocal corses and from overused as a.
Speaker 1: Kid like Adam Movine had that done too.
Speaker 3: I think Julie like Juliandrews too, except Juliandre's obviously can't sing anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, what I just saw a movie in the theaters or.
Speaker 3: In the theater, the Minecraft movie.
Speaker 1: No, were you into that, Brian? I was twelve years I know, so it was Charlie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my crush. Jason Stathum released a new movie, A working Man. It is so good.
Speaker 3: That's funny. You got terrible reviews.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so horrible, action packed. Everything blows up area and I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't never watch it. But for those of you that like action movies and you love Jason Stathum, go see it. It's fantastic. Listen pipe down there. Okay, okay, So I also watched some stuff on our channels.
Speaker 1: Okay, on our shows, our programs, our programs, as my grandmother would say, on Prime.
Speaker 2: I watched Holland.
Speaker 1: I started watching it and I couldn't finish it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't either.
Speaker 1: It started off like it could have been good, but.
Speaker 2: I lost steam. Same thirty minutes in same Okay, Yeah, it was so dumb, like it did, wasn't going anywhere. I was just like, ugh, on Hulu, there is a show, it is my there's ten episodes. I binge watched at ten o'clock at night. I started watching it and Binge watched six episodes. How late were you up? Very late? It's called black Cake and it is fantastic. So it's about two siblings. The mom passes away and they go to the reading of the will and the guy says, the lawyer says, you have to listen to this flash drive. It's seven hours long and it's from your mother to you. And the siblings are estranged, a brother and a sister and the mom they think they new is nothing like they thought it down. So it goes back from the mother's childhood to present time with the kids, and it's all done so well. The production value is great. The mom kind of narrates it in certain parts. It is so good. And it's an all black cast and they are absolutely fantastic, every single one of them.
Speaker 1: Black Cake, black Cake, Okay.
Speaker 2: And it there's a reason for it is they have a dessert. It's like plum pudding and it has a significant part of the story. So it is the actress that plays the mom. Is how this was not nominated for an Emmy or a Golden Globe? I will never know.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you watch the season finale?
Speaker 2: No, not yet.
Speaker 1: Are you up to that point.
Speaker 2: I'm all caught up until the last episode.
Speaker 1: White Lotus has got me. I can't stop thinking about it. I can't sew. That's all I'm going to say. I don't want to ruin it for anybody, but oh m jay, it's my favorite. It's my favorite season.
Speaker 2: That's what everybody is saying. I purposely have not been on social media except to post for our show today because I don't want anybody to spoil it.
Speaker 1: They have. There's so many memes of Parker Posa going Piper, I don't want you to move to Taiwan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't you sound just like I know, Piper. Okay, I've got one more thing. Have you watched and I know you would be so into it. It's on HBO Max.
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 2: It's called Signs of a Psychopath.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen that. I've seen it, but I haven't watched it. My I'm into it. I love it. Did you recognize any of these signs? And anybody you know?
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't do that, please, hello, God, don't do that now, as someone who's majored in in that field, don't due Oh God, it's the worst thing of people start doing that.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, actually, never mind. Eric and I just telepathically said something.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: We you know, we don't. We're not saying it on the air. We talked with our minds exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm not I agree with you.
Speaker 3: I'm not a psychopath. Oh you know one, Okay, I I just got it to Yeah, we just we all we all telepathically. Just I caught your message floating in mid air and I was like, oh no, they're.
Speaker 2: Thinking okay, special, Oh yes, excuse me. Hold on, I'm someone's calling, Oh a special. I have a special correspondent calling in, Laura Kane from Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: This Lin's a little fuzzy. I don't think she's coming through. We'll have to move on.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you about a show that you need to start watching to night after I give you this list. Okay, the TV shows and movies are these over hyped? This came from BuzzFeed.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 1: People at BuzzFeed are sharing which movies and TV shows they think are over hyped, and here are ten of them. See if you agree. Okay, the Sopranos, No, the soprans is so good. Yes, midsommar Ugh I that disturbed me to the core.
Speaker 3: Here's what I will say. I like Ari A Reastor as a director. His movies just kind of begin and end though they don't really have a time. They don't really have directly like a real plot. They just kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Happened to you.
Speaker 1: Remember it will mess with you.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when we saw Hereditary? It's similar and oh I hated that movie. So yes. Remember the scene where the daughter sits her head out of the window and gets decapitated quick. I literally clapped. I was like, I hated that whole.
Speaker 3: I was in I saw that in theater.
Speaker 2: Awful.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it coming, Like, I didn't expect that coming. So I happened and I burst out laughing. Yeah, because it was so shocking and like so over the top. I just started laughing, and they were like, like the theater was quiet.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh god, I and I hated that movie.
Speaker 1: Too disturbing. That's why it's too disturbing.
Speaker 2: No, it was just stupid Ted Lasso. Oh, I love Ted Lasso.
Speaker 1: I tried to get into it. Oh maybe I just like darker things.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, I love Ted Lasso. Oppenheimer overrated.
Speaker 1: Do I need to see that? I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: You know you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: God, it's one of those things that you had to see it in theater on Imax and it was incredible. But other than that, I wouldn't watch it again.
Speaker 1: Now, who is hyping up Young Sheldon?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? People? Love Young?
Speaker 1: I don't know the saying is overhyped. Yeah, I don't that kid bugs. Yeah, the movie everything everywhere, all at once overhyped.
Speaker 3: That's actually a really good movie.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is for how many oscars it one? I would say it's a little overhype, yet it is like it is a pretty good, like piece of craftsmanship.
Speaker 1: Euphoria, overhyped. Love it?
Speaker 2: I love it. Sharon Stone's going to be on this new season.
Speaker 3: If it ever happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Revenant overhyped? Is that the one where it gets h mulled by a bear?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, it was good, but I didn't think it was. It was intense, like when I watch it over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Now, what's anyone but you?
Speaker 2: That's that show on Netflix with Kristen Bell.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's the Sydney Sweeney one isn't.
Speaker 1: Anything but anyone but you? Anyone but.
Speaker 2: Hold on if that's the one way over hyped, I was dumb.
Speaker 3: Do you see that although Sidney Sweeney is back on the market, she is, yes, dating some older dude. No, she just broke up with her last guy, although she might be with Glenn Powell.
Speaker 2: Now that's what the rumors are. Oh yeah it is it's that. Yeah, what's what's the one with Christen Bell has almost the same title. I don't know, but yeah, anyone but you as way overhyped.
Speaker 1: That was dumb, and this one I one thousand percent disagree with this is whoever put this on the list is a dummy succession.
Speaker 3: Have watched it?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: I can't say it's so freaking good. Okay, Now I had I decided on Saturday, or maybe Friday night even I was gonna relax, chill and find something to watch and just kick back, have some snacks and just treat myself to that relaxation. Yes, I came across a show on Netflix It's and I was like, I don't know, maybe I'll watch one episode and see it's a real documentary. But it's the documentary is in four parts. It's called Oh Golden Greed, The Search for Fends Treasure, and it's about an older man who hides this this chest full of like medallions, gold bracelets, jewelry jewels, like a real treasure chest worth a million over a million dollars. He hides it somewhere like in Montana ish and then he writes this like kind of cryptic poem giving these very vague clues. So there are people from all over the world trying to find the exact spot where this thing is buried, and it interviews them and this thing takes twists and turns like you can't believe. I was on the edge of my c.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, what there's like three hillbillies that that got close there. They follow like if there was a family that went out as a family vacation to try to look for it. There's like a guy and then people died. I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Because it just recently got found too. Yes, yeah, because I remember hearing about a long time ago and it had been like it had been out there for like twenty years or something.
Speaker 2: Wow, and just.
Speaker 1: Wait to see wait until you see how it ends.
Speaker 3: Well, you can google it.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy that is like the greatest choice of a little time.
Speaker 3: I wonder it's a couple of kids too, or wasn't it like some college students or something they found it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say you use it, you were incorrect.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's tell you in the documentary.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say. I'm going to say anything else. Brian, why would you ruin? You're watching experience.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to watch it. I don't have Netflix. I'm not paying for Netflix.
Speaker 1: I'll give you my password.
Speaker 3: I don't want to I don't want to support in Netflix. Twenty five bucks a month is insane.
Speaker 1: Well, this was worth every penny I paid last month.
Speaker 2: Whatever it was?
Speaker 1: All right, Brian stopped googling, So you can say mean things about the show that I look just hyped up.
Speaker 3: No, I just want to see who found it, because I said, don't say.
Speaker 1: It out loud, because I don't want anybody to get ruined. Oh my god, Oh my god, my god, it's so freaking good. I couldn't wait to talk about it. Okay, now we need some God, I was going to load some music, like here's the presentation music.
Speaker 3: We don't have any good music.
Speaker 1: Something just something to just break this up. Okay, crickets, no music. Eric has some sort of magic dust that he sprinkles around Hollywood.
Speaker 2: It's called.
Speaker 3: And he ends up kidding stuff his web runs.
Speaker 1: I mean the impressive things he has he has got for Brian so far, the personalized letter on a piece of paper with Brian spelled right, with a y oh my gosh, Harrison Ford sign coaster. I mean a lot of cool things. Eric says, this is going to top those by far. All right, So how do you want to do this?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know which one is which. Oh because I did because I wanted to make sure his name was spelled right. Okay, so but I don't Now, I don't know which one is which. So I'm just gonna hand him.
Speaker 1: Is one better than the other?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I just kind of gave part of a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll give the better one.
Speaker 2: Last. Which one is?
Speaker 3: Let me have your seat, let's trade seat.
Speaker 1: We'll run the controls or can I can? I look?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm just gonna make Brian close his eyes and I'm gonna hand him one and then I'm gonna hand him the other like I said, I don't they came separately another in one thing, and I don't. I don't know which one is which.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, Oh, I get to have your front rosine and watch this. Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, bring it on Ryan.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's oh my god. I can't wait to see his expression.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, oh Les, tape on it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: One second?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is the material? It's it's rolled up. It looks like a scroll of some sort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a fabric.
Speaker 1: It's okay, So it's a fabric, like almost a small poster size. You want me to get you some scissors.
Speaker 3: Hold on, it's really taped here.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, okay, roll it out, roll it out, roll it out out out?
Speaker 3: Oh is it? Oh that's fun. It's Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's oh my gosh. Wait does it and it's what does it say to Bryant?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it's in typical you know, celebrity scrawl.
Speaker 2: I had a very hard time.
Speaker 3: It took me a second.
Speaker 1: I was like, why is it small or does it blend in with the picture?
Speaker 2: Well, it's both black and white photograph.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, hold it up as much. Okay, Oh, I see what you mean. Okay, that signature. I love his writing. It's super cool. That's very Steven Spielberg esque.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna take this to Universal Studios and just compare it to the one he carved into the Jurassic Park ride when that is so cool.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. Okay, you have lots of things on your wall.
Speaker 3: Now going back to hobby lobby to get a framing.
Speaker 1: I know off day.
Speaker 3: Actually, last time I was the other like, are you the guy that brought in the Keanu? I was like, oh gosh, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, you had you had a moment there. Oh gosh, there's another similar schol.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I love that they're the same size. Oh oh, dude, he's so good. But the request, oh my god, wait with me.
Speaker 1: He seems more excited about this one.
Speaker 3: I just this is a total cult movie that I love. I'm guessing this is Willem Dafoe, but you would never be able to tell from the signature it is. I don't even know how I would figure that out.
Speaker 1: Oh, what is the significance of this movie to you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: It's just a fun movie. It's also it's one of Willie Dafoe's most like crazy performances.
Speaker 1: And you're a fan of Willem Dafoe.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, who isn't.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, oh I love.
Speaker 3: The Boondocks Saints. It's also just a fun it's such a cool poster. Yay man, this guy comes true.
Speaker 1: He does. God, I need to know that connection because I need to get bodies in seats that are of the celebrity kind.
Speaker 3: He's like, Hey, meet my friend Lauren, and Laura's like, high, nice to meet you, by the way, and you just start pumping in some celebrities.
Speaker 2: She's like, I love to ask a comfortable question.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well the congratulations, Brian, good job, Eric.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: We can all say goodbye, hold on, let me come back, and we'll say we'll lock it out. Baby.
Speaker 2: I know how to work on Brian well, Matt.
Speaker 1: It was Steven Spielberg, Steven Spielberg, Willem Dafoe, Steven Spielberg. I mean for a boy, a young boy at one point who wanted to be the next big director. I mean, who what bigger, better director? I mean there are a lot of them out there that Steven Spielberg is king culture.
Speaker 2: Guys is one of my favorite movies. I love Poultrygeist.
Speaker 3: You didn't direct the which one? Did he do the third one? No?
Speaker 2: Tob Hooper directed it, but he produced it.
Speaker 3: I think, oh, you're right, yeah he did.
Speaker 1: The first one. He did that. I saw that in junior high school.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So next episode, I floated out a question to our listeners and I got some questions back, and the question was, is there what do you want to know? Ask us anything? And I mean absolutely anything. And people came through and I'll read you their questions and you know what, we have to answer them, no matter what, no matter how personal, and some of them are very una It's gonna be very awful.
Speaker 2: Great, you're gonna you're gonna be in your element.
Speaker 3: Hard.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be hard, but it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: And I'm already nervous. I know you're already read Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, you guys, thank you so much for watching on Instagram and watching on YouTube and listening everywhere. And love your podcast, Love your podcast, Love you, my sweet babies. Bye