Speaker 1: It's about to be a movie, so I know, you know, we're gonna, like, you know, warm into this. So the whole court of the private talk is about getting to know each other a little bit better. Like I said, we've known each other as friends. I feel like you are misjudged on a lot of things because people don't get to know you. They know the perception of who you are and what your music is. But there's so much more to you than what your music is, which is a big part of you. But let's start from the musical influences that you've had in your life. Who are some of your biggest musical influences growing up?
Speaker 2: Growing up? Don't growing up? I'm like, I'm like cheap Keef. Okay, I'm like Chief Keef, I'm like fifty. You know what I'm saying. All the good good gangst of music I was like, and all that. I like the too, I like the whole two.
Speaker 1: So how would you say that those people influence you how your style and kind of shape the sound of your own music currently and even from when we've been getting Oh no, just.
Speaker 2: For me, just like like certain like certain like certain like GQ Phi saying jay Z niggas like that was Jada Kit. It is like that that they was able to switch it up.
Speaker 1: To where you were like, oh, I could do this too.
Speaker 2: You could be gangster rap to whatever you're wrapping and switch it up. So that's how.
Speaker 1: So how what would you say that inspired you to start making music? Was it because you found a lane with these artists doing these things that you've already were kind of probably doing with your friends, and that you found a lane for yourself? Like what inspired you to actually start rip down and wrap start rapping?
Speaker 2: Honestly, like I've been rapping forever, like just but.
Speaker 1: For fun and things. So once you start seeing these musical influencers that you've had like that are coming out that are maybe something similar to what you're doing, is is that what kind of pushed you to elevate you to kind of do it more?
Speaker 2: Nah, you know what it was? It was just it was just when I was doing it for fun and we was doing like whatever we're doing features Devin people, they was like, yo, Fave, you gotta take it serious. You got it. So when I started taking the serious, I just went I just got it. That's like around the time I did the big drip okay, and I just got it lit around in time.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about that. How like, how about your journey about from your first mixtape to the becoming like well known artists that you are today. How did that whole journey really start? Like you said, they told you to start taking it serious? He just did a big drip, Like, what was that journey in the process that you were doing it for so long that made you finally come into this lane where you're like, Okay, now I'm going to get a bag for it. I'm going to be recognized as fabio foreign and to like step into the limelight of who you really are as an artist.
Speaker 2: When I started doing like that, I don't know. I've like once that once they once, once I started getting paid for it. Once the once they started paying me for it, Okay, I never really like when they started paying for me, I'm like, oh, I can get money off this? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Is that because you didn't think that you in a sense And it goes back and forth, and it's like, because you were such a creative and you're doing music and all these things, did you not feel that you could get paid for it? And as why you maybe didn't take it as serious. So once you started first getting paid, then you're like, oh, now I'm gonna run with this.
Speaker 2: Now what I what I what I originally thought. I think what everybody be thinking, right is you just gotta wrap you get it. Maybe if you get a record deal, you get paid, Okay, But that I'm thinking, like, yeah, maybe I could. I got a chance of getting a record deal or whatever. But I started getting paid off for like like like little ship like features and culture, so I was like, oh, it's money in it. I don't even knew that part of it.
Speaker 1: So you just thought in a sense that obviously everything's a business, right because we do things that we love and there's passion behind it, and like we only hope and dream to like get paid for those things. So it's like you're saying that, it's like it really didn't kind of like click until you started getting paid for the features because it's being a feature. It wasn't necessarily your thing. But you're being a part of a bigger project with the big names, and you've been a part of like you know, even like with Kanye and having being on these big albums and Nicki Minaj, And how does that feel to be from having somebody that you said that you were always doing it and now having these big artists wanting you to be a feature. How does that make you feel? And what did that first like call from either one of those people like do for you?
Speaker 2: No, from the first I think the first like when after my first real industry feature that I dropped was was Rich the Kid? Right? I did Rich the Kid? He came to see me in the studio and I fucked with that and I was like and at that point I'm like, oh shit. And then I think around that time like Drake Cole, hween Drake Cole, I'm like, oh shit, And the only thing on my mind was like, I hope I do a good verse. I ain't even really get the I ain't even really get to like to like feel like damn, this.
Speaker 1: Is like nervous.
Speaker 2: Not no, not more like more like more like you know how you feel like like you stop and be like, yo, I'm really here.
Speaker 1: Oh so you just felt gonna be the pressure of like, oh because Drake's calling me, not gonna do something bombed because Drake's calling me. Then he wants something in the same level.
Speaker 2: Whatever, And you know that Yeah, I was so worry about that part that I ain't even get to feel stop and smell the ros Yeah, I ain't stop smell the roses. So I never really felt I just kept I just trying not to disappoint.
Speaker 1: So how can we reflect now? Because those are times ago in the business, So like, what are those things and when you reflect on those things, because those are big moments in your career and it's what's helped pushed you really to be, you know, the King of New York. And how these people really recognize you for who you are in your craft. What does that feel for you? Is that like an accomplishment? Is it like, oh cool because you already knew that you were already? Let dude, like, how does that feel for a Drake or rich the kid, the people that are like really doing their craft? How does that make you feel.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Just now now where I'm at the point when I could, like I drop an album, I did what I had A dude for me did a toil, went around the world. Now I really sit there when I'm when I'm doing my rebranded now I really sit there and really reflect now, not really before, but now in my life I'm like damn, it was a lot going on.
Speaker 1: You patch yourself on the back a little bit. You gotta give yourself your flowers because that's the thing too is Unfortunately when it's time, it's like we're in work mode, we're in grind, Like you don't really realize like man like Drake's calling me, like the fact that you have to take your line or any of these people like that that it's like really giving you credit to your artistry. I think it's like a beautiful thing to kind of like see where that takes you. And I think in like some places, in certain people, like you can be in a feature. Cool, but what do you do with that? You have the ball now you're running with it.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: So now you know you switched everything, you are not with your old label anymore? Talk about your new deal? Like what do you have going on currently right now?
Speaker 2: I got a new deal right so what I'm doing now? What I learned pole find? You know, I think the regular I was to be on a big label whatever, like how anybody usually do right now? I understand that the independent rut a little better, money, more freedom, more. I just I think to win right now, you need to be independent. You need that.
Speaker 1: You need that flexibility, you want the artistry freedom of giving you what you want.
Speaker 2: To do, to be able to drop more for the people, for the fans, like I think. I think I did all the big level shit already, like awards, right, like be like Grammy's like we and so now it's like because that's what the label was for, really like right, not like what it's for, but they help you get to them big, get them big looks. Now I need to give more. I think I need to feed the people more because to balance it out. Okay, so independent is better. I got like a.
Speaker 1: Distribution congratulations, that's a that's a big deal from coming from what a label. And then honestly it's taking a new route and like doing a new position, which I think that I've never Obviously I'm not in the music industry, but our industries kind of are parallel to certain degrees, right, I think that you could go independent, and you could go of course, you can go with the you know, be contracted with the company and be you know, selective and certain things, but you also lose the inability to really like showcase who you are in the fact of like on your own free will like it from people pigeonhold you to do certain things because that's what they want or they see for you. It's the independent thing. It's like what does faby you want? What does Alexis want?
Speaker 2: That basically independent of course.
Speaker 1: So that's why there is a lot of parallel. So when you talk about like those things and you signing this big deal and like being independent and breaking away from those things, like what is your creative process? How do you go in the studio now? And now you have like you said before when Drake was calling, was a pressure for averse? Is there more pressure to do a you know, an album because now you're independently? What is your creative process in those thoughts of like doing what's next for Fobby?
Speaker 2: Right? I just I'm trying not to. It's just it's just the only pressure is more like making a making a making a project that's not like equal to like something before or better. I'm only going for better because it's like saying it. Then it's like yeah, independent now, like it's time to show like whoever was watching this is when you walk in.
Speaker 1: The studio at this point in time, like what are your do you have rituals? Do you have like a whole like regiment that like kind of gets you in your creative zone where that you can kind of like create who Fabby is and this new rebrand really is how do you go about that.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just I'm just fuched that. Sometimes sometimes I smoke some weed. Okay, sometimes I got people with me. Sometimes I'll do these Sometimes it just I just mix it up. It's not like it's specific. I just do I just do what you do most of the time.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about this we talked about. You said it's something about a rebrand, right, Yeah, definitely getting into a new step of things, Like what does that mean for Fabby? Like what does a rebrand really mean if like from where you were before with the label and justin who you are in your life, because I feel like your creative isn't just take over youth completely. You know, you are an individual or a human beings. So it's like, what does a rebrand really mean to you? And like what direction are you trying to go with with your new deal with you are trying to be perceived in the world of like this new crazy world that we're living in with all the turmoil with all the things like how does what does a rebrand look for you?
Speaker 2: I'm going to I'm I'm more looking, I'm more trying to be like like like like like bigger, bigger, next level. You know what I'm saying. Look back, I said with my rap one time, I said, the key to this ship is to be better than the last version of you. So this is a new level, new we wring it just to be better, you know what I'm saying. It's just and move different, smarter, like everything's sturdy, everybody feel good. It's just just just more on point what I'm saying. I think before I was just kind of like going with the flow.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like with that being said, do you have more control of like with who's around you, how you're moving, Like what's really.
Speaker 2: More of a concern now? It's like I had to control before, but I didn't care, right, I don't care? Who could everybody come around? Have fun? You can make it. I ain't tripping, you know what I'm saying. But now it's important because specific things and people don't move certain ways, and they do move certain ways. It's just like certain structure got to be you, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, what would you say is the hardest lessons that you've learned in the industry the hardest. It seems like there's been a lot of, you know, things that have gone on in a disconnect of like why labelness would work and why like being an independent contractor in a sense for yourself would be Like what kind of lessons have you learned to get to where you are now that you decided that this rebrand is necessary for where Fabby is for the next ten twenty years.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like probably like nope, certain certain like certain certain shows I'm doing what I'm saying, just like certain people just like Yo Faby like yo he come with the crowds. It's just certain things I didn't like certain was it then really stop nothing? You know what I'm saying. Theydn't really like handing me too much, and I still go to the movies, but but but it was like I want to I don't want to hear that no more. Yeah, like I want to hear good things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think that, you know, I think that there shows a lot of growth with that. I think that there you know, there's a lot of things. And again, like you said, you're going through the motions almost you want to be the validation from not only your peers but the world. And you became such a star, and not that it was overnight, because you put your work in and you did you know, for you know, over a lot of time. But once it happened, it happened so quickly. And you know, it goes through the time where it's like you don't realize what your normal is is sometimes doesn't benefit you for what the next steps are. And it's just an elevation of like people grow out of relationships, see things don't you know work for you anymore, and you just have to elevate. And it's unfortunate because it is hard decisions that have to be made. But at the end of the day, is what are they tell you on the airplane if something unfortunately happens, you put that oxygen mask on yourself first, because you can't save anybody if you can't save yourself first. So we have to make tough choices. You gotta make tough choices.
Speaker 2: You you don't want to you don't be wanting to leave and it's not like you know what I'm saying it is like potentially they ain't do nothing wrong to you, for sure, but it's just like sometimes it's like, yeah, like you said, just grow, just got to grown.
Speaker 3: Goal.
Speaker 2: If you ain't grown, you ain't gone facts.
Speaker 1: And I think that one thing about you with that being said, is I've seen your growth over the years. I've known you for such, you know, a long time. You know, even I've been doing exoticas in New Jersey for years. We brought you out years ago and you know, you did big Drip on stage. You took the microphone from the from you know, the MC. They didn't know who what the fuck was going on? But even those like what is what did that? Feel like? Like you were in a whole other filming. You were you know, obviously you were already doing your thing, Like it just feels like you were supposed to do them.
Speaker 2: Be there, like what I tell you, just be. I'll just be in a moment. Me, I'll just be living in a moment. So I don't even be. I just go, I don't even be like dang, we hear you're like.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, but I think that's for me, like you didn't really know obviously we have mutual friends, and you know that's why, like this song to me was such a bigger thing before I even met you, and then it became a thing. So I feel like I was like, fuck it, and I'm like a fuck it kind of person. I'm like, I'm going on stage. And I used to quirt contest he wants to be a judge, let's go. And I was like, and I was like, you want to do your song, Let's have them all t walk to it, Let's do whatever. But it was just for me as I like people seeing people's growth. I love people giving people a platform. I love people seeing in different lights. Is because I get judged all the time because I should be pigeonholed in this certain category, which is not what I am about at all. And exactly why I love my show is because it's given me a voice to speak my truth speaking. That's something that has not been stifled by the well as far as like, oh, I only do adult entertainment and so I just like sex and I'm about sex sex sex, like you know what I mean, I don't have I don't have a brain. I don't have this where it's like I'm actually highly educated. I am a female and I'm an alpha, but then that that takes you taking away, But that for me is what I think is growth. And I think that I even myself as I love being in a room where I could be taught. I don't like to know that I know everything because that, to me doesn't get me anywhere. Because you need growth in life. And that's why I love my show and having conversations and real conversations with people that are going to be honest and authentic because I feel like we can get more from that and our fans get more from that, and not just from yourself, but you asking me combative questions is where it shows your growth and who you are as a person. And you know you are this image as a rapper and you know that's great, and you have a craft and all these things, and you are looked at those plump things, but there's so much more to you than who the rapper. So that's why we like to have you here, so we talk about that those things. Miss Texas asks you the hard questions. I always say, I'm Doctor Texas without the pH d. So you know I have life lessons, life learnings. Yeas one to one too, is there any collaborations out there that you haven't currently you've worked with some big time stars. Is there any collaborations that you want to work with that she may be like want to manifest here at private talk?
Speaker 2: Just the only person left is like.
Speaker 1: You said, the only person left?
Speaker 2: I mean I did a couple of people. I did a lot of people that more people out there to that I without.
Speaker 1: One do so, But okay, I would be iconic.
Speaker 2: Hoh, probably some Wayne. I like Wayne.
Speaker 1: So that's a good segue. It's one of my questions is they have the whole versus battle, But who do you think could beat Hove and versus? If anyone who could you think person I can really go at them is Wayne? So you think Wayne and Hope would be a good like Wayne.
Speaker 2: Got some ship?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't deny that, But that's not so much like such a I think it's one of those things of like where you are in life, right, you know.
Speaker 2: What it is versus? It's really about how many how long can you go?
Speaker 1: Can you go how long long? Other places? So you think that they can go hit for him?
Speaker 2: Nah, they go hit hit. But I just feel like Wayne Kakanda might be able to go along with the hold. I think he might be able to go along all right.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that one we talked about your new deal. Can we have any inside of when a new project is going to be released with your new deal? Do you have any upcoming thing? Are you just working right now?
Speaker 2: Head down?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What what is the release stuff?
Speaker 2: I gotta, I gotta, I gotta give the summer time something, summertime something I got So I'm going through an EPA for this, like it's going to drop. We don't know when this summer or before sumer Like it's missed.
Speaker 1: My birthday, so you know we won't do it for the birth but the summer is new. You're here. I mean you didn't miss it. You did tell me birthday. But I'm saying as far you didn't drop it on my birthday. So this summer would.
Speaker 2: Have been a good luck.
Speaker 1: Right, maybe next time, maybe next birthday?
Speaker 2: Good luck? We need a good luck, We need a good luck. Sex song.
Speaker 1: How do you see music evolving in the next few years?
Speaker 2: Music? I think it's going to be so I think it right now the music is coming and going so fast, and the next years she's gonna be coming and going so fast because you know what it is, there's so many people starting to come in and be rappers and successful attitude. So like music is coming like the little waves. It's like waves of music. Got to catch the wave, jump on the next wave, catch a wave on the next way.
Speaker 1: So one of the next ways, we have AI beats, right beats, you're currently doing it. You have a deal with AI beats situation. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: It's called soundral right, soundral. I got that. I got the week, so they make they make you. You could sign on and that was. That was good. That was good.
Speaker 1: That was that was That was tequila? Please, thank you?
Speaker 2: That was And then I turned to you and the face was just like.
Speaker 1: You act like this is a certain show.
Speaker 2: It's serious and serious. I'm sorry, I come on, let's do it. Let's get the tequila again. That was funny.
Speaker 1: You just wanted time to speak.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: It was a great segue.
Speaker 2: That was good. That was too good. I'm like you did that. Artists to release oh am I am I yes, all right.
Speaker 1: But okay, so I'm gonna do this just because I needed for my editing that We're gonna and go in between okay, right, all right, so talk about you know, the evolution of music whatever. We're going to AI beats now, right, so you have currently have a deal that's going on. Can we speak about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sound Raw So sound Raw is a place company is founded in Tokyo. Right, they make the first company to make AI beats. Well, not to make AI beats, but to allow like regular consumers and make it to a.
Speaker 1: Part where you can actually be a part of You.
Speaker 2: Can make the AI beat. So you sign on the website or whatever, and then you make the beat with like keywords ship and it's just come out. You don't got to know how to make beats, none of that. It's like AI. You're just telling words and how you want to feel and they make the beat. So I'm the I'm I'm partner with the company sound Rule. I invested into them, right, and it's doing good. And I made a beat. I'm like the first artist, the first rapper to make a beat on the AI and wrap over it and release it.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I'm always a person who was like the first of things because I like to be the innovative of things. Because there's so much technology happening within the world or whatever. So it's like it's cool to be to be a part of the culture and like be a part first and not like get on the you know, because sometimes it's like certain things happen and then it does it it phases out, which I think that right now, it's like AI is like such a big thing I currently have. I'm working in a deal with AI with you know, in the adult business as well, where it's like it's a whole other scheme of things, which is so crazy to think about the technology of where we are in the world, and it kind of freaks me out a little bit. My version of it. Your version is a little bit different. But as far as like being an other version of myself.
Speaker 2: So AI AI what AI Pincul, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know anything that what that is. I don't know what you're saying, but this is I have. I'm not signed my deal yet with the company that I'm working with, but it is going to be my own that I am licensing to them. Is my own AI. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. How crazy the evolution of just not evenly just music, but again, like I said, the parallel of like the industries of like there is it is it is things of coming out. So AI Beats is such a crazy you know things because like you said, you could talk how you feel, how you want to feel, how you want to do this, and then being the first of that.
Speaker 2: I think it is really so you so you so you're about to be like the first AI.
Speaker 1: I'm actually not the first, but I am a group of people who are the first of this.
Speaker 2: What is what is going to be doing?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you later. We can't talk about now, I can't, but it's just I think it's a crazy thing is because again you could I got to tell you, I could tell my person how I want to feel that day, I want to do whatever.
Speaker 2: That's crazy that type of.
Speaker 1: Movie to movie talk about movies. Miss Texas is a movie all times? Do it all? Right? How do you want to be remembered in the hip hop community? We talk about the impact of like legacy and like all those things I think are important, Like in the beginning, you may not have known how crazy your artistry would have been received by your peers in the world and you know nation, you know worldwide. You know, really, like what do you how do you want to be remembering?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I want to remember as somebody who really really really like for me, like went hard for me. Like I want to be accountable, responsible for like the ship that I did in my career, like the work I put it. And know what I'm saying, I want to be known for that. Really, I don't really like everything else is just like cool plaques and cool is because everybody don't. A lot of people don't. Now they don't really do it theyself. They get like helps like it be a whole made up person like an AI and then you know what I'm saying, So I want to be because I do it like I do it, I put that foot do this, Yeah, I put that for work.
Speaker 1: So what impact do you hope to have on the genre and just the culture itself? Like you don't do it for no reason other than the fact that, yeah, we get money whatever, but there's a love, there's a passion, Like, so what like impact do you see and like that you're trying to like stamp on the younger generation that looks up to you that wants to come in the industry, Like how does that like do you have you want to see.
Speaker 2: Your Yeah, I want to see I want to be I want to be I want people to see what I did and know, like if they really really want to and they go hard and they and they study what's happening and really like move around, it's not. It's not. It's not because you got to know what's going hard, So going hard be like two different things. Who think they're going hard or they dropping a bunch on what you got to do to study and to learn like marketing waves and like really really learn how to do it, like I want to. I want people to know that part.
Speaker 1: So there's more than just doing the craft, it seems.
Speaker 2: The rest is like just knowing everything else.
Speaker 1: Outside of music. What are some of your passions and other hobbies? We talk about music it was something that kind of came to you naturally, you didn't know what that was. Like, do you have any other hobbies that you really like fuck with that you like passion passionate about that maybe could watching flourish into like your next endeavors, because it's like we can only rap forever, right, we can only do porn forever, So like, what is is there anything that maybe that you're passionate about that you maybe you could see is something taking off other than you watching porn you're going to be a porn watcher that they're like you get paid too much reviewer. I'm sure it's a job. I don't know, maybe maybe it up everyone in the rooms.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, probably I probably just after the music. I probably just probably uh yeah, I ain't really think about it like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, But is there any like passions that you have or hobbies, like you're into working out now, you're into like fitness, getting yourself more well being, like more you know those things.
Speaker 2: Is that I probably definitely, I probably definitely try to be uh so healthy working out.
Speaker 1: Okay, but yeah, talking about I had a question because.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I want to. I want to I will want to talk to people probably right if when I get to that level of like real success and I'm good with the music and good with the money and like a real that I would want to do like probably that's for free, that I would do for free. It was was like like chalk to people like like.
Speaker 1: A podcast type of situation or talk to people on like what like a like a more like.
Speaker 2: A vice type of vib like advice.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying like you're a mentor.
Speaker 2: Like a mental type of vib like I.
Speaker 1: Could see that, And I think that a lot of people would would benefit from a lot of things because I think that one problem that not only just like society, but like you know, even from from sports to wrapping to like the adult industry, you know, like I always you know, I say with the parallels to everything is because people don't tell you what to do with your money. They don't tell you what there's not like a formula of people all think that you do, but not everybody knows what that means. So I think that like learning people who have life lessons to have them tell them like hey, maybe you should look for a financial devisor maybe you should do da da da da da. And I think those things would come from a good place of knowing that if that was what you really wanted to do, and like mentor people and.
Speaker 2: So like like even even with even when not even only about the money, like even just telling people like about how to move and survive in life and yes me how to make.
Speaker 1: It maybe a life coach, like yeah, like that learn from me, you know. Okay, So one of my things was before is that again, like I've known you for quite some time, I've seen your.
Speaker 2: Evelation of evation, not elevation.
Speaker 1: Elevation of life and just careerness. But talk to us about how it was to be like an actor and being a part with like, you know, being a counterpart with Eve, Like people don't really remember that you like you can act too, Like, so, like, how was that whole process, like being a part of.
Speaker 2: A show, because that show was to keep it a buck. I was mad?
Speaker 1: Why were you mad?
Speaker 2: Because they she was pregnant. I know she was pregnant, she was looking pregnant, she was looking good, she's looking good. But oh wow, they just made me act like myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you feel like it was another like I want something that was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I want to really do a character.
Speaker 1: But for me, what I like and this is again like take it from an outsider looking in right, and it was I liked that you could still do what you did in that scene even if you felt like me you because I also relate to that because my thing was like, if I'm going to be in in mainstream, I don't want to be Alexis Texas. I want to be someone that I already know that I can't play like. I want a challenge. So like, I get that, but I think that it also showed a presence that you could be there and you know what I mean. But I think that it showed that like you a had the hunger to do it, you know what I mean, and that you like you did it well, like regardless if you felt like it was like yourself. Like I felt like I was like, Ah, you did your thing, and I'm not the person. You're not the friend either to be like, oh, you did your thing and you suck. I'll tell you, like that was really bad. But no, you did your things. So it's like, do you aspire to do more acting or like, is something that when we talk about hobbies, is that something that you would like to do more of?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like I feel like I walked you into that.
Speaker 2: You're like maybe no, no, no, I like, only if.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to be yourself. You want to be something that's.
Speaker 2: Like a lot acting, a couple of movies too.
Speaker 1: You said your friends with fifty cent Maybe he'll put you on a show. You know, he has a lot of great shows out the right now.
Speaker 2: I told him put me on the show.
Speaker 1: We're manifesting right now. Yeah, I'm on a show that I you know that I ain't fobby. Let him do his thing, Let him do his all right, So those are all my like, you know, questions, but not about to go Viralady, That's what I was waiting for.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: I warmed you out because before you are looking like you want to leave the room.
Speaker 2: No, I was just getting right because I was just straight out of work.
Speaker 1: Get right, whatever you want to say to yourself. But that's the proper truth.
Speaker 2: But let's go okay.
Speaker 1: So you know, I don't like to watch people's inner use because I also am an interviewer myself. But one that kept popping up was your whole thing about this misspelling of words. Did you do it to do go viral? Or did you do it to just troll?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: When I was when I.
Speaker 1: Was, were you just high? Were you what was going on?
Speaker 2: When I was, I was just I was just typing fast, and I was typing fast.
Speaker 1: We're typing. It was it was a live thing. They were interviewing and you're asking you, like what words were? I forget what the word was.
Speaker 2: Oh, but that's how I was like.
Speaker 1: For me, I was like, was that something that you were just gimmicking and playing? Play? Yeah? Do you being a gimmick, because you also are a funny kind of guy. So I'm like, are you trying to do that?
Speaker 2: I spoke that one wrong, always spell wrong.
Speaker 1: So you're accountable, You're accountable.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, I tell you the true, the other the words I know how to spell, other words that i'd be spellable. Didn't ask me that question because I was typing words wrong. Okay, but I know how to spell certain words. It's just that I'll be type of.
Speaker 1: It just got caught up. Yeah, yeah, all right, So okay, I like that though. It's accountable because for me it's like are you I know you can spell. But my thing was like, are you just trying to be funny for the like you know, the sake of what it was? Or so, how do you holler in d ms? How do you holler? Like if you try to slide it, don't act like you've never slid.
Speaker 2: Take my move and take my move. Let me tell you, I ain't gonna let my move when I had the DM.
Speaker 1: Don't think about it too much. You're gonna lie to me.
Speaker 2: No I got I got like I got like two moves. I was just trying to see if I was going to say one of them.
Speaker 1: Oh you like Ron Jeremy, I got two moves.
Speaker 2: One move I do is I just send my number? I just send my number.
Speaker 1: I mean like you know how many? So let's say this, So when you just send the numbers, that's why you change your number a lot. But first is that when you send the number, what's the ratio, like fifty to fifty? Gonna use the number or you're just gonna get let me see, I don't lie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you.
Speaker 1: We want the truth here.
Speaker 2: I gonna give you a good amount out of like, let's say, like out of ten. If I said I ain't send it ten times, let's just say.
Speaker 1: Ten times you sent your number, how many of those bitches are hitting it back?
Speaker 2: Let's say five, Let's say five, right, I said.
Speaker 1: Ten, don't up your odd, don't help your.
Speaker 2: Got what.
Speaker 1: I'm smart, and don't you forget it? Okay, So ten people you give you a number, how many are calling you back? Three out of the ten? Two?
Speaker 2: No more than that. You know what it is. You know what it is. It depends like some of them, some of them.
Speaker 1: Know you said just the number. You ain't put a twist on it.
Speaker 2: Look, I just sent a number, but some of them seeing it, some of them knowing saying I don't send time, I ain't send my number. I've just said, have.
Speaker 1: You ever talked to yourself on the d M s? Don't lie to me like like more than one you triple texts.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. I'll be so smack on a smack day, I might go back we visited text, but I do sometimes I uncent.
Speaker 1: That's a whack. The other text to me, to me, no, when you un said something that means your intentions where it was something that you wanted to say so bad but you are your real life is coming into a counterpart to sway.
Speaker 2: You no, no, no, I'm when I'm saying, I'm unsttd on me, like if I if I double text, if I send another text like the other day, you know.
Speaker 1: They still see the message that says unsent, that still looks unattractive but unset twice and you're having no not on.
Speaker 2: Not on I G I don't send it. Like if I'm texting on the phone, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh so you we you be d ming in the Vanish. I forgot what I was talking to a demon.
Speaker 2: Time over here, I have a lot of fun in the l.
Speaker 1: Hilarious. Okay, let's see where do I want to go with this before we get real demons?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait? Wait? Do you do you send? Do you do? You do? I?
Speaker 1: Do I send DMS?
Speaker 2: You like you really you shoot your shot?
Speaker 1: No? Never, never I've been told I should no, because this is the thing. This is also what gets me. We're just talking a little vulnerable now because I have been putting you in the hot. But it's because I have too much of an ego right and not ego enough to be like, oh I can or I'm too good to whatever. But what if they don't respond? What if they don't open because I've been that person that I don't want you when I'm so old fashion that I'd rather meet you in person even if I could be whatever is Because I don't know, I feel like a lot of the times, like even invertedly, I've met the people that I maybe wanted to speak to and without having to be in those situations, but not knowingly if I could have, But like, I don't know, I just feel like for me is where is the chivalry? Like where is the men that are actually dating women these days, like why can't you see an alpha female like myself and not be intimidated because I have my shit together, Like guess I bring more than the table. I am the fucking table. So that's why you.
Speaker 2: Gets a little like number. They just send a number. How you feel.
Speaker 1: I'm not answering that ship, not at all, because to me, it's like if that's to me is what your only game is?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Like what do you want me to do with that? You want going to give it to my fans, the six million followers that I have that could all fucking blash your ass and tell you would ask you the same question I answer my da, but not to like childish. That to me is childish, Like to me is like you're giving a number, but you're not giving a connotation of like, hey, I'd really like to talk to you. I don't like the DM situation like hit me here if you want to talk, because then you're giving me an incentive of why you want to speak to me other than whatever because of who I am. Unfortunately, I get the whole like thinking I'm just gonna fuck everyone. Sorry to tell you that's not happening, like I for me it's like I know my worth. It's quality over quantity. And yes I have done porn in my life, but that doesn't mean that I fuck everyone. It's like I did a business and I'm a sexual athlete and I provide a service. People talk about ball, but this is but that's what I'm saying. It's why I said the parallels of what businesses are is like people think that because of just because I've done porn for X amount of years in my life, that that's what I'm gonna be forever. And there is an expiration day. There is certain things at those times. And so that's why for me is it's not also the ego, but a partially it is the ego. Yes you still go, so who knows? Who knows? You know, I took a hiatus for five to six years. I came back because I wanted to, because I wanted to prove a point. Probably it's just myself nobody else that I needed to prove a point to because I wanted to. It wasn't because if someone was dictating anything I had to do other than what I wanted to be doing. And that's exactly why it's interesting to speak to people like yourself. It is like, again, you're doing exactly what you're wanting to do right now. You're being an independent artist and maybe you don't know exactly what model to follow, but you're doing what you will love and what you want to do. So sometimes you realize your ego is more than certain things, that what.
Speaker 2: You want to do is better because when people start liking you for that is easy to you know what I'm saying, Because you're doing what you want to do. It's not like you're trying to because that's I think when you be sounsed the big companies, they want to change you. I'm saying, you can't keep up with it, Like that type of vibe is like it's too hard to be in yourself is easier.
Speaker 1: So what does loyalty mean to you?
Speaker 2: Oh, loyalty. Loyalty is, Loyalty is a lot, Loyd is big. Loyalty is a.
Speaker 1: Time I'm then tell private talk with loyalty.
Speaker 2: Me is big. Loyalty is I think loyalty is like probably the most important thing when it comes to any like type of relationship with any person. Loyalty is just like what I'm saying, tru like somebody that you know like it's it's it's it's just like trust like what I'm saying. It's just like it's just like the like somebody. It's a dependable type of what I'm saying. It's just a sturdy foundation loyalty. You know what I'm saying. You know somebody is loyal, you know what to do. Yeah, I love loyalty. We need loyalty more more because niggas a lot of niggas ain't loyal. This is facts, So my niggas ain't loyal. Man.
Speaker 1: What's the worst thing a woman has told you about about yourself? And don't lie. Worst thing, the worst thing that someone has said. I'm sure that it's been.
Speaker 2: Across the that I felt like that was.
Speaker 1: Crazy that you thought was maybe about me, about you. I'm sure a lot of people have. Again, this is about the perceptions of breaking down walls and letting people know who you really are. But it's like I'm sure people also and women get around the limelight. They see certain things, they want certain things, But like, has there anything that someone that's said to you a female wise that's like maybe either had an impact or like certain something the worst thing that someone said that like about you that you maybe.
Speaker 2: Either I think somebody said about me this is like I don't know, like like like a personality.
Speaker 1: Was and that's where you want to take it.
Speaker 2: I said, I like the way I think the worst thing is white so said about me is like I'm a person and I don't really like give a funk about people.
Speaker 1: You believe that to be true.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's why it's the worst thing, because like it's like that's the word because that's the most thing. I feel like that's the most ship I do that ship take me out? Okay, I'm saying if the female saying that that you should female that female.
Speaker 1: Said to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a female saying that it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So are you single in a relationship? What is your relationship status? FAVI? Yeah? Single writ and mingle? Are you out there in situationships?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What? What? What are you in?
Speaker 2: Keeping the buck? I wouldn't say I'm single, Okay, I mean I'm not single. I mean I'm definitely. I don't know. I feel like I feel like when you get too much or levels, you don't call them relationship no more.
Speaker 1: Still, what are you called them? This seems like a real swimming situation.
Speaker 2: No, no, I just you know, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 1: You got lady, friends like you got like you have, you have entanglements, you have like one person who holds you down.
Speaker 2: I do definitely one like I do one one girl? You want one type of man.
Speaker 1: Okay, but are you single right now? You're not?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. I wasn't saying I wouldn't. I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 1: You're confused, right, You're confused?
Speaker 2: Are you? So?
Speaker 1: If there was a single female out there right now that had her ship together and was like, hey, I really want to fuck with you, Fobby, what would you do?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: You couldn't because you you're already entangled.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it because you know, yeah, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Else would you? You're focused on what.
Speaker 2: I'm focused on, you know what I'm saying. What I'm focused on right now. Definitely in the relationshipship.
Speaker 1: But this seems like some pimp ship that's been around, going around and around around.
Speaker 2: We go, Look, relationship, I will say, right, But anyway.
Speaker 1: Have you ever asked this question before?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know a relationships.
Speaker 1: I feel like if anybody have the one to know. I feel like, that's why you're crawling in your seat.
Speaker 2: That's why I never really liked that. That's why I don't like to answer it.
Speaker 1: Why how many women are gonna get.
Speaker 2: Mad I'm in a relationship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know why? Because I feel like they respect the men that's in a relationship.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, who is there?
Speaker 2: Women?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and what context? Because I don't believe that to be true. I feel like when most men are like in a relationship, a lot of women not solid women, but try to knock down certain things to see if they could and certain things. That's why it's like for me, it's like it don't pay me any mind to do anything for me. It's more about like where are you at in your you know life? It's like where do you want a situation? Are you just so focused on work that it doesn't matter because you have entanglements that are serving of you at the moment. It's like, what does faby really want?
Speaker 2: What I want right now is I want you know, I want to work.
Speaker 1: You want to work on your family?
Speaker 2: I want to know, I want to work and I want to have the family and my lady. You know what I'm saying situated what I'm saying, and I want to just work, you know what I'm saying, So because I just think, like I just think like it'd be unfit like of course in a relationship, but I think I kind of think me personally in my body. I think I work so much that it's like it's like I think I cheat with my work. So it's like I don't really be there as much as I think I should be. So what I'm saying so I don't even want to disrespect and call it a relationship.
Speaker 1: So why do you know there's a relationship, But why do you if your first love is work, which is not a bad thing if you're honest about that is. And I think that a lot of artists. I think that even just even someone like myself, let's put it on the table. Is the being vulnerable. It's that people think we have to make a choice. But there's also people that will either get down with what you're putting down or not right. So it's like, but people also settle is because artists be lonely. We want someone to come home to, we want to you know, all those things. And I think that it's like with you it's like now that you're in your rebrand and now that you're like what those things mean, it's like thinking about those hard questions is because.
Speaker 2: You know, definitely, nah, I definitely went through some like guilty type of vibe right, like just what I'm saying, it's like working so much and feeling like I was like, that's what I go through, like just thinking.
Speaker 1: But that's when I think that Sometimes it's like as a man, and it sucks because again the counterpart is the female of being whatever situation is like, at the end of the day, I would rather as hurtful as it is, to let the man that if in that situation be like, look, I'm doing this business right and I am this artist and I'm doing whatever, and it doesn't mean that I don't love you, but you're not going to be the first person in this at this moment in time, maybe maybe years later at this point, and that doesn't take anything whatever. And as a female, that is a hard pill to swallow. But at the same time, too, is why I say, as with men, is like respectfully, you have to be like let go of things that are no longer serving of you. If that's what that is, even if it feels good. So it's like perspective wise, right, So we talk about feel goods OnlyFans? Do you have subscriptions? Do you have any? Have you ever subscribe to a girl's only fans? Because we're talking about feel goods, right, because the thing is that the counterpoint of like, yes, you have your situations, but now we're trying to be like we talk about my business, right, It's it's the you don't have to physically or verbally speak to them. It's on the internet basis. It's on it's transactional in the sense of you got the subscription whatever, and you go home to your lady and if not, you're having problems whatever it is. But like, do you subscribe to those things? Do you just because you're a favio foreign? Are they just coming to your door and being like you don't got to subscribe? Poppy, we're here, Like why does that work?
Speaker 2: You know? It go it go, it go, like it go always, Like I got girls that I'm saying that God only fans like when I'm single and shit, like I'm saying when I'm single, be happy, like I have a girl, homegirl whatever that have only fans that have send me the videos I ain't gotta pay for. I do be subscribing sometimes just's just to really.
Speaker 1: See, like sometimes you want to be in the knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they got they got, Like.
Speaker 1: You're gonna free subscriptions because you're getting the girls on the first hand basis.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying, like they' me what they got on That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. So it's free subscriptions because they're giving you from what they're on a subscription basis. They're giving you access.
Speaker 2: But I do I did subscribe to.
Speaker 1: A subscribe to mine.
Speaker 2: Well, hatter, No, listen, you got I don't have to got the.
Speaker 1: I don't motherfucker you have that. You know back in the day, I can't even say it now. I'll be like, that's how I got your shit on LimeWire. But you know what, I'm exactly how it is one hundred. This is what I'm saying. There's so much of a parallel. That means I don't get paid you the same way they steal your content and they steal your song and stream it somewhere else. I don't get paid from that.
Speaker 2: No, that's not channel.
Speaker 1: No. Oh sh you like, let me let me tell you private Talk. His bill is very large at this point after having you here of only a year, and now he's subscribed to Poor Have that's not mine because that channel is not.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, you don't got to subscribe the poem because you're paying the just go you.
Speaker 2: Just watched the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's too easy. I'm gonna don't worry. I'm gonna have Charlotte brack up my payments.
Speaker 2: No, listen, listen, some girls you just really want to sound on their only fans and really see who's.
Speaker 1: Going when must have been that person that she really want to see you really want to know, I really want to know. I used to have this thing. It was like I want the truth, but you know I don't have that.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna keep it a buck, keep it a buck.
Speaker 1: Don't hesitate. Now I'm the fucker do it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I just did it. I just did it to see because everybody was talking.
Speaker 1: No one's being chastising. You just let us know if I went.
Speaker 2: I went, I want to subscribe.
Speaker 1: To Okay, okay, is she really with drew Ski?
Speaker 2: That was before I ain't see that was that was gimmicky now.
Speaker 1: Now it's because they wanted to go in their life to where you know, things which more power to you girl, like get your money, like all matter of respect. But that's what it is now is like very situational where it's like they only like give you insight of it, but they want you to know if they're really what it is on their page, like.
Speaker 2: Oh so so so one time, one time a girl had posted me on her only.
Speaker 1: Than you gotta get paid for that.
Speaker 2: She ain't paid me.
Speaker 1: Oh so you reported that ship.
Speaker 2: I told it on I told to delete that ship, but she had posted me on Twitter right with like, yo, I got a video fire for only fans. But I I had sent her video. I was in the shower.
Speaker 1: All you do is shower video, shower videos, shower getting paid Bobby.
Speaker 2: So I said that to her. She posted on her Twitter. She like posted on her Twitter.
Speaker 1: So now so she made she made a couple of bands.
Speaker 2: Made you do it?
Speaker 1: You would do an only fans video with me?
Speaker 2: I would do only fans video. You got it? We got it, like we got it video.
Speaker 1: Right after this show, We're gonna go viral only fans.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go, we go viral only fan fiphone live performance that I made go like Joe, I ain't gonna lie. You know what you gotta do. We gotta get over when we finished with this, we really gotta go somewhere and have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: The thing is is like, but a lot of like your industry, like male counterpoints, like Trey songs, Like a lot of the guys like during the pandemic got they had got only fans, but not to fuck, but to like they did their bets, they did whatever, Like would you ever consider doing something like that? We're only if you'd fuck Alexas, Texas and only fans.
Speaker 2: That was my first.
Speaker 1: You already lied to me because the girl said you said the girl posted you on only fans.
Speaker 2: You posted me? Would your first? I ain't get no no, I'm just saying that.
Speaker 1: You want the cloud. You want to like selfiel like yeah, like like this movie, there's no natural libri mask on you.
Speaker 2: You're giving them straight tattoos, face out, No socks, no socks.
Speaker 1: If you wear socks and you have sucks at this age, please go home.
Speaker 2: I'll be having my.
Speaker 1: Socks before I go to truth with Texas. Who are your top three? I'm gone two categories top three in the industry and top three in my industry. Top three your top three in the in the music industry? Who are your top three people?
Speaker 2: But my top three is in the point industry.
Speaker 1: Is like it's not like nothing else matters.
Speaker 2: I don't know the new poem stars that be trying to come out, so then they're not your top three. I know movie porm stars, Like that's okay.
Speaker 1: So where do you want to start the porn or do you want to let's go to the hip hop, go to the port because we're going to Texas. Yes, top three rappers for you alive dead or a live.
Speaker 2: Pop smoke might.
Speaker 1: He's one person I swear. I feel like I wish I would. I miss like he's yeah you need not that I needed that, but like I just of anybody's like music like Back to Front, like I listened all the time, like it just speaks to my soul. I feel like he was a good human and never I never met him, but I feel like he was a good so I wish that I would have met him.
Speaker 2: Said, I say pop smoke first, okay, tie three for real pop smoke. I'm saying who.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm saying, biggie, all right, okay, okay with all three Okay, all right, so top three porn a your mount rushmore of porn? What are we doing, fabby? And you don't have to put me in. You don't have to put me in. I could be excluded from the bunch to add more if real coforble like you needed all these names. I like pinky, pinky, pinky, But have you ever met pinky?
Speaker 2: I never met her, But I don't like it when she like I don't like it when she's getting super super thick, that's super fatish. I don't like that. I like it when she's like in the middle.
Speaker 1: So you have you have a requirement on thickness, like slim fit thick.
Speaker 2: I like it's like it's like I switched it up. I used to like I used to like like big deck joints, you know what I'm saying, But now you like to get Yeah. I used to like to go viral all that like that, but now it's like I need a little more put together, a little tad.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that pinky is one, you got two more pinky.
Speaker 2: I like cher key.
Speaker 1: You on that whole, Like, what's funny is like you're on the realm of like when I was coming up in porn, of like the girls. I never watched porn before I got into porn, but when I was already in porn, they were the girls that were most similar that I felt like I was to myself that I like, I have a lot of not emulations, but like two things is where I spoke to them about a lot of things from dancing and like big booty stuff or whatever.
Speaker 2: I like to like to learn, like some come up for sure, that is like a parallel.
Speaker 1: So third, third.
Speaker 2: One, the third one, I'm a cute about the third one.
Speaker 1: You got you got two good lists, right?
Speaker 2: The third one is like this this one star I don't know her name.
Speaker 1: But I know you're going to say you didn't know somebody.
Speaker 2: Look, I know what they search out to find her? What's the search to find latina milk.
Speaker 1: I like how you said that was a little flaer Latina Latina.
Speaker 2: That's how I find it. But then I keep going on I find I don't know what name though, point.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find her name in that Latina. She better be on my list because if not, I'm with your taste because all right, So that was you know that.
Speaker 2: That's because I want to Obviously you was on top of my top three.
Speaker 1: How you flatters me? I love it? You know, give me a mark?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So that concludes the like in you apart. But now we're doing truth with Texas. We're gonna do a rapid fire of some more sexual questions, a little bit more racier, a little bit more naughtier, a little bit more kinkier, a little bit more things. And then I'm gonna let you ask me.
Speaker 2: Some questions because I'm want to die you a couple of questions.
Speaker 1: Because I know you do. You've been itching too, and you've been very good. You've been very good at this, all right, spicy questions, dirty talk, yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Craziest place you've had sex, craziest place Prospect Park, Prospect Park, out in the open, Ready to go. Let's see. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Doing the head?
Speaker 1: So it wasn't that good?
Speaker 2: Huh No, it's good. I just be I'll be smack. We won't them falling asleep?
Speaker 1: Did they smack your dick or your face? Way up?
Speaker 2: I think when you fall asleep on them? Be tight now I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking to somebody. Someone's gonna tell me why you asleep? Come? We ain't done.
Speaker 2: But when the night is the night is right, and everybody fall asleep, I think it was good.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had someone thrown up on you.
Speaker 2: During suding the head?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: Did you keep going?
Speaker 2: I keep going?
Speaker 1: Demon time real? In effect? What is something that is completely off limits to you that you don't don't want to try? You're not about You're not like if someone tried to ask you these things, you're no.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm. Let me see because I'm it's.
Speaker 1: Hard to you about the life.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say without.
Speaker 1: Sexual demon like. Whatever tells me and it's ready, We're good.
Speaker 2: I'd be doing a lot, you know what I'm saying. What I wouldn't do is hm hmmm. I ain't gonna lie. I'm gonna keep it a buck. I don't really like when bitches spending my mouth, but I like to spend their mouth. I like to do all whatever movie ship. I don't like getting splayed in my mouth for some reason. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Are you a lot of reasons why?
Speaker 2: But I just want to thing I don't like. I ain't gonna lie, I tried to like it.
Speaker 1: Kinky questions. I respect the honesty. Do you have any fetishes? There's a lot of fetishes out there. You said you like porn. You seem like, I don't know what porn fetish you like? What is it? You like like midgets? You like big bitches? Would you like BBS?
Speaker 2: I like? I like I ain't gonna live. BBL is not a fetish.
Speaker 1: No, but like, but it's the fake big booty girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you got a BBL fetish, crazy.
Speaker 1: But there's some girls that you wouldn't know that they even have bbls, right right, I mean there's some men that I don't know they have bbls.
Speaker 2: How you about them? How about the men's getting the bbls.
Speaker 1: Have you danced to BB?
Speaker 2: I don't dancing type, So yeah, it's got the I got the like I like feet.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know. I wouldn't know that. I don't myself.
Speaker 2: You likee to I do I like?
Speaker 1: I like feet?
Speaker 2: Would you like to do them?
Speaker 1: A lot of things for me? Is I like the arches of feet, I like toes. I like men's feet, but most men don't have their feet together. So this is like I really have a no. I like feet in general. Like for me, it's like I do like men feet, but a lot more men don't like keep their feet kept, so I'm not going to suck on all them. A lot of men have weird hairy toes, like, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I got my toes on before a couple of times.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you did. I feel like you're a real freak. I feel like for you to like have the porn like what what did I call it before? The porn about headstones? Much more Charlotte.
Speaker 2: For the wind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so we had were chisels out in life. You know, you still have the poem what's the most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: Most number of times?
Speaker 1: Honest, don't lie, keep it a buck.
Speaker 2: I mean she knows because I want to know. I don't know. I want to say her name.
Speaker 1: You don't got to say names those hosts.
Speaker 2: It was. It was definitely years ago for me.
Speaker 1: I liket prefaces for your other host to listen to that they know that this isn't the number for them that they were like, don't.
Speaker 2: Be mad at me, but it was seven joints one day.
Speaker 1: Seven I just had ten last night. You failing like last night.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I know I'm.
Speaker 1: Like ten coming sessions from me alone.
Speaker 2: No, that's not, that's not.
Speaker 1: That does count as a cocksman like myself. It definitely counts.
Speaker 2: Coming ten times. Ain't the same as.
Speaker 1: You couldn't make me come ten times.
Speaker 2: I could definitely make it come. I ain't gonna it depends, but come a lot of times. A lot.
Speaker 1: Ten is a great numbers, so good, I'm reminiscing.
Speaker 2: Imagical question how many? How many are hard to take? Ten?
Speaker 1: How many hours? Okay? So eight went off of two and then I woke up, but it was still the same morning, and then the next two happened within the next four hours.
Speaker 2: So see, I'm not that's.
Speaker 1: I do with Coxman's only.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, or like six hours. That's insane.
Speaker 1: Do you realize you're speaking to Alexas Texas? I am the goats. I love sex, but I also like I'm not gonna have the thing is is like, okay, like there's between work sex and like personal sex. So it's like for me to get ten on personal sex, you gotta be doing numbers.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait wait, so would you like you like work sex? Better.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like work sex better work sex. For me, I'm a sexual athlete and I like the sex that being had because I know my body and I know what I can do to achieve what you need to see to get off to what you need. But for me, in my personal time, nobody's watching. I don't have to open up to a camera. I don't get a fucking different. It's different. It's intimate where work sex is barbaric.
Speaker 2: Work sex is more like you work sexes.
Speaker 1: But work sex is like me, like give me a verse, dance for me, dance dance, faby dunce it's the same, Or like twerk alexis twerk, it's the same thing. So where it's like for me when I'm doing it privately, where it's like I'm gonna be I'm gonna be a bigger whore privately than I am on camera.
Speaker 2: It was six hours is crazy. Get with it. I give it. I give. If I give a bitch, I would not have what I'm saying. That'd be like a good night saying.
Speaker 1: It's a nap and you wake up two hours later.
Speaker 2: And I could do a nap. I could do a nap and wake up but I just I just think like.
Speaker 1: Your only bands DABU was getting less and less.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, all right, how many you wanting to go there? I gotta get the extra I ain't see it.
Speaker 1: But have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex? Probably you're dealing with whack ass bitches. They've got whack ass pussy. Actually, let me go there.
Speaker 2: And if you're going having a good sex with a bitch for an hour and a half, she's no sounds of times over, she's over, she tired, she's done.
Speaker 1: Most you know, you're pimp talking again to the private talk people, and there are most people don't understand what that is. But I know that there's a lot of bullshit in between there. So what I want to know is celebrity pussy or civilian pussy? Which is better?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Honestly, I think they both. It's both.
Speaker 1: That's a politically correct.
Speaker 2: They both got they they can to it because it's like when you're fucking the celebrity pussy, it is a little different. It's like I'm saying, it's like a different and like, oh it's a different accomplishment.
Speaker 1: But like is it because you have the validation of like, oh, I knew this person and now I'm fucking this pussy. So it gives you more excitement because I've been there before to where I'm like, I don't really want you to fuck me, but I'll fuck you because not because it's just because, but it makes it more.
Speaker 2: It's a little little extra excitement. But I'm gonna keep it a buck with you. I really really mean personally, if I had a chance to choose a celebrity, like about a celebrity standing there and then as civilian, I probably picked a.
Speaker 1: Civilian, why could you get dirty or I think.
Speaker 2: I could just it's like, yeah, it's like no cameras on basically like you said, it's more like I really could go we go l Yeah, like she you know what I'm saying, it's a little I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Really open your mouth, spinning her her mouth.
Speaker 2: But to open the celebrity pussy up is like you really got to a couple of times for them to really.
Speaker 1: Start getting what they feel in love. First yet time of data have sex time demon, I'm always night time time demon. You in middle time of the day.
Speaker 2: I go, I go, I go. My favorite time, my favorite time to get a head is in the middle of the day.
Speaker 1: What about pussy, I like night pussy, pussy, romantic questions. Would you consider yourself a romantic? Yeah, what's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner? You're a romantic. Let's hear what you're romantic about. Fave romantic friends. Close your ears. We don't need to know. This is this is this is the romance section where the men can't hear.
Speaker 2: I'm gone. They're gonna take this trick this one. Look, send your bit I did I did a flowers in the hotel.
Speaker 1: Please exaggerate more because I'm my busiest dry. The more I'm hearing.
Speaker 2: This now because some things that I say, it's like I don't want the people to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you want to keep your sickets to yourself, but no.
Speaker 2: I don't want the people to know what I talk about. They gonna put the two together.
Speaker 1: But no, they won't. First of all, let's just speak, You're honest truth. Don't think what they're gonna think is because pitches are gonna talk, and most pitches are liars, and most pitches let's.
Speaker 2: Go all right, let's just this. I just did I did that the flowers hotel room. Okay, champagne movie ship like that?
Speaker 1: Was he trying to tell me that he was in doing this for me? So you didn't want me to get mad about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe, but it's all good.
Speaker 2: It's all good. We're gonna do different. We're gonna do it different with you. The restaurant I'm gonna take you to.
Speaker 1: I'm a different kind of bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying we're gonna start off the restaurant, gonna take you to. It's gonna be real.
Speaker 1: Nice private talk. Do we believe him or not? We'll see. I'll update you, all right. Sex on the first.
Speaker 2: Date, Sex on the first I feel like it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a given. You're not fucking on the first day. You're not going a second day.
Speaker 2: I mean, what happened is when you when you don't.
Speaker 1: What happened was when you start saying that, you start lying, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, this one, because this one, this when I start thinking a little bit, because usually this one usually when you fucking the bitch and she is she making you kind of like wait for it, wait for it, work for wait for it. You feel like you got something in your body where it's like when you find you fucking you want to like you want to like you want to fucking duck just because it's like you did too much.
Speaker 1: The problem is is that the way that you think that way is horrible, No, no, one and ten percent is because why because the girl has boundaries and she wants to start wait and see, because especially someone like yourself is no offense. But you're a rapper. You're in the industry adult or music industry, which is almost like the fucking adult industry, so you have a lot of pussy thrown at you, right. So for me, it's like it takes a dime a dozen to a even deal with the type of person like yourself. A. But B it's also being understanding for the person that you are because a lot of things come at you that you don't want and you don't whatever either too, So it's your intention behind those things. So for me is like I don't like when men hide behind the things of like, what's the matter of fact is that any bitch can put it on you. Any bitch could do any of those things. But it's you as a man in the integrity that you stand behind. Whatever that is for you is how you set the strip for these women to act accordingly.
Speaker 2: No, but that's what I'm saying. That's why I like businesses that give it up at the first date, because it's like, I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what count or barn And I'm a snorer. Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: So good you.
Speaker 1: No, I don't snore. I snore it when things are funny. So hi, keia, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Look, look, look, So I feel like what the girls fun on the first day is like they secure in theyself. I'm saying they comfortable. They don't feel like, listen to my pussy is all I got to the offul is more to me than my pussy. So it's like we wanted to fuck, we both having a good time, and then we get to know each other, them and you.
Speaker 1: That worked out for you, It worked pretty good.
Speaker 2: Usually Usually the girls I stay with long term, it's like the ones that I fuck on the first day. M hm, like yeah, like mostly all of them, the girls that make me wait, I'll be feeling a way.
Speaker 1: About perspective, think about that long term, all right? Moving on, So ninety questions my own high club? Have you joined it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Get a head on the jet or fucked. Really it means I ain't get a head on the jet yet.
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you like role play?
Speaker 2: Role play?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when you're a woman, if she wants to dress up like a teacher, like doing certain.
Speaker 2: Things short skirts.
Speaker 1: Okay, you like skirts?
Speaker 2: I got a short scutter of upskirt. It's a movie theater.
Speaker 1: Biggest turn off. What's something that a girl can do for you that is just completely turns you off?
Speaker 2: Like all that? Stop? Stop?
Speaker 1: You don't like running away from it?
Speaker 2: I don't like the chase? Okay, you just like I like just I like I like a girl that's into me. You know how they be playing the chase chase thing. I don't really like that.
Speaker 1: So you like someone who's like securing what they want and not being like, oh I don't know, don't do this.
Speaker 2: For me fu. So it's like you stop. That's big.
Speaker 1: I like that. Chuck or spanked? Which do you like to do? You have to pick one, not the other?
Speaker 2: Okay, choke, which one I would like to do better?
Speaker 1: Which one do you like to do better? Chuck? Are being spanked?
Speaker 2: Not you?
Speaker 1: To the lady, to the lady of the night.
Speaker 2: I like thee I'm just trying to think about what I do more. I think I choked more than I space. Okay, because it's like it start off on the front, the front.
Speaker 1: Okay. So last question before the end of truth with Texas, which this is something that I learned like two years ago that I didn't think that was like a men's radar, but like it's a thing that I've talked about with a lot of guests. So have you ever faked an orgasm? Yes?
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: See, this is why the way you say it was such constrain. Of course, I didn't think men did that. And then I second guess every man that came for me, and I was like, no, I didn't I could think that. I didn't think that that would happen, but I saw that. I'm like, let me see your condom, sir. So you know a.
Speaker 2: Lot of times I used the column because the condoms, I don't know the.
Speaker 1: Columns is out a real condom. So you just like to fun is wrong?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: How many kids do you have? How many Father's Day is coming up soon? What do you get for Father's Days? Do you get anything for Father's Day? Like, what do you.
Speaker 2: I think i'd be having good Father's Day, but sometimes like.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes I feel like fathers get like like they get like not where I feel like they get like mislooked after like whereas Mother's Day is they're supposed to be such a big thing, where it's like I also think Father's Day should be a celebrated thing just as much as especially for the fathers that are a part of their children's life, which you are, and you you know what I mean. So I feel like, like, what does that mean for you?
Speaker 2: A want people?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you get love, we get mad, all right, Well, I love I respect everything that you've said here at private Talk. I thank you for letting us get to know a little bit more. I'm getting to that point we're getting a little bit more intimate with you. But you're like honesty with me. I know that you don't do a lot of interviews like this, so I appreciate you like coming and taking the time. So now I'm going to give you the torch to.
Speaker 2: I want to know. I want to know one question. I want to know what the community want me to ask that.
Speaker 1: The community, the community, who the community.
Speaker 2: Is for the community. I'm doing this for the community. Private talking, I want for the community, which you want me to ask? Let me know, Let me good, and I got to be the best answer.
Speaker 1: Are you asking them through the crowded already.
Speaker 2: Know, y'all, let me know. But hold on, y'all, let me know.
Speaker 1: I'll take a bathroom break and asked the const.
Speaker 2: Y'all think about it. Let me know, because I know that the people probably know some ship. But me, what I want to know is this right?
Speaker 1: The heck I moved the braak got to break? No more of god, bro.
Speaker 2: I want to know right when you when you off when you're dating a god? Right or fucking with a god? Right off poem? Real life with a god? Right in relationships or whatever? Do he because you like you did? You did both before? Right? Fuck with a god and while being porn?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do? How does he take it? Most of the time, probably with different gods? Right, I don't know how does like?
Speaker 1: What's your question? You're not asking?
Speaker 2: How does a guy that you be with, like as a boyfriend or that you dating feel about or like deal with you still be in a porn star.
Speaker 1: So at the end of the day, is I can only speak for myself. I can't speak for the men and how they choose to deal with me and what I choose to deal with after I was married in the industry years like over ten years ago, so for me as me and my ex were in the industry together, so it was a whole different thing than I've been divorced for over seven eight years, and so now it is different dating and being in that whole limelight or whatever. But for me, at this point in my life, I'm at this big age that I'm content with myself. I'm happy with myself. I have done the work, I have done the personal work to know what I need in a partner, what I don't want in a partner, and all those things. So if my career unfortunately deteriorate or like deters them from being with me because of who I am, that's a them loss. For me is like I'm not in this point any longer to prove to someone how I need to be in show up is because I already show up. I not only bring part of the table. I am the table. I am a very successful female, I love hard, I do all those things. And for me, is I don't need important doesn't define who I am. It's just an entity of who I have been so for me. It is like again, why I love platforms like this and like my podcast is that I've given an honest conversation about the way I think, the way I tick, the way I move, the way I do things. And if those people want to honor those things and move with me, great, If not, fuck it. I don't give a fuck for me. Is I'm content. I don't need validation from anyone other than myself. So why I do the things I do is because I love to do them. I love to integrate conversations and make people be bonded together and things. I don't need a validation.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a good answer.
Speaker 1: I had another question, right, So what are your questions for me? Bobby? All right, I'm ready for them. I'm finally ready for them.
Speaker 2: All right, let me ask you this question. Movie, if everybody left this phone right and it was just me, you and you was to make a first move, did.
Speaker 1: Your friend tell you this question?
Speaker 2: Listen? Listen, right, I just want to know what's your first move would be as a professional?
Speaker 1: What's your first move with you?
Speaker 2: Your first move? How would you like make me go crazy? Like?
Speaker 1: First of all, what is what is respectfully right, respectfully. So I'm not a type of bitch she makes the first move or needs to make a first move. Is you, as a man, can't make a first move with me when you've already presented a bad bitch like me. That's on you. So for me is whatever you choose to do, I don't need to do extra. And if I need to do extra, I will move myself accordingly to the right or what does Beyonce say? To the left? Where the fucking way that mission?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So wait, so if you had to make the first move, is like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's not that I that I that I have like to because again we talk about ego, we talk about all these things whatever, whatever, Like I do have an ego to a degree, right, because we all do. Like we're all like human, we all have whatever. But for me as a female at this big age is I'm looking for chivalry. I'm looking for a man that can take charge, that can make an alpha female like myself feel that I can be in control but also be taken care of and be being able to be a feminine because I don't like being carrying this big dick energy around. Is because we do the US women that do that is because we haven't been in a safe space around men that allow us to be our feminine right. So for me, is that not that I need a man to do that, but for me to make a man to do that, what allow me to be as open as freely sexually is not as to be. So it's a situation old based, you.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: I like some like you know, old school like you know, study, you know progress? Who that is? Could y'all too, You'll get the fuck up out of here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was that was That was a good answer. I need to know what I'm saying. I just like to know the things you like.
Speaker 1: Now, Look how smooth he's talking to me. Brother, talk you like whatever I like, toss the torch to someone else, they like, give it to me. But I'm about being vulnerable this season, so I'm gonna allow this to continue. I hope those questions aren't on your phone and are off the top of your head.
Speaker 2: Off the top of the head. I just got them off the top of the easy all right.
Speaker 1: If you want to, I had some of my phone.
Speaker 2: No, look, I got another question for you, right, what we're doing during during sex porn? Right?
Speaker 1: Is it when you're doing different things.
Speaker 2: You're not not sex.
Speaker 1: The porn porn is still sex, but like just porn sex because it's personal sex and porn sex.
Speaker 2: No, no porn sex when you're doing porn sex nine times out of ten, right, is it? Do you really like enjoying it? Or it's like for the TV was like you faking it?
Speaker 1: So this is what I'm gonna tell you. So I am a performer. I am good at my job. I have perfected the I perfected what makes me get off right. So for me, if my biggest thing for not only just like performers, but what I tell people that come on my show and they like my friends, whatever, is like, if we don't talk about what we want and what we don't like, then we're never gonna achieve those things. For me to just think that any man that's gonna just want to fuck me knows what I need to come internally is crazy because people it's give and take right, So you have to be vocal, you have to be all those things. So for me, is that again the safe space of me being in a situation where I feel comfortable to tell you the needs and wants. But on top of all of that and then I don't know is like what's crazy is and in your position and like your field is that people don't think about who they're fucking. They just fuck to fuck, like there's no emotional aspect to it other than a physical being. After the fact, then people get entangled, they do whatever dadada. For me is it's not just about the physical form of doing that is because I get that from porn. So for me, my personal life, fucking has to be more intentional. So for me, it's like if I don't if I'm not so like mentally stimulated, my pussy doesn't get wet. I don't get wet off of just the normal society of as a man, how you're supposed to show up that there's nothing for me. You have to do more. I'm worthy myself more. And I know that I honor and respect and deserve the honor of a man that can equally possess something that he can tell me what he wants sexually, emotionally, physically in all those things. And until that is like contained or presented to me fully, will I ever submit fully to a.
Speaker 3: Man so so so to really get you as like a girlfriend or like a leady or like a wife or somebody that you really want to walk with is not sex.
Speaker 2: Is not sexual.
Speaker 1: It's like, and that's the misconception of being of like a you know, a porn star who's someone who's been in the adult industry for several years. Is that, oh, it's all just sexual. I married my first husband off sex. That didn't give me where I'm divorced, happily divorced. But the thing is is like, there's more to a person than sex. To me, it's about integrity. It's about who you are as a person, how you show up every single day for not only me, but your friends, your community, what you are is because that, to me lasts longer than what you're fakely telling me in the moment. I don't need fake conversations. I need the intent of where that brings me and elevates me as a person to want to do better as well, because I don't think that just one woman and one man can serve and a certain thing where it's like that's all it is is. You have to grow together. You fully complete yourself, to fully complete another person, to escalate to a thing where you both can be a beautiful unity.
Speaker 2: In a relationship.
Speaker 1: With a yes I was married to one Yes, or that was the marriage you want. Yeah, you may say it ten more times. Yes,