Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has something living man's property of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 3: Then you did it.
Speaker 1: Then you did it? Where you did?
Speaker 4: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, allowed to play, come out to play for prison wols. The sun is rising, God, wake up, wake up now, don't borrowy.
Speaker 1: We're all here to show you how.
Speaker 4: Jena Wiz horses Las Station, k MT, Homer.
Speaker 1: Golla listens is a family bee.
Speaker 4: Don't turn down, don't us wait and say are you ready?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to job?
Speaker 2: It's time to start to show. Plastick the line about.
Speaker 4: Prescots, the Big Mass Marny Show, Welcome to the Organ Week. It's on such a war kick that makes up best of it and make it hardcore. Hey wisby and then mess pick up your phone there line you're on the air.
Speaker 1: Start well, good morning, It's the Big Mad Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website that Rocks. That's kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under beat m MS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app Store. Of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we are on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, good morning, give me.
Speaker 2: Way, good morning. Tickets deceive Trivium. That just got announced.
Speaker 1: The show is gonna be December fifteenth.
Speaker 2: At the Tulsa Theater.
Speaker 1: I thinkets available Tulsatheater dot com. We'll see what Lindsay wants to talk about. We got phill in the Blank news and today it's the top five songs, Top five songs about the heat from listener to rats in a Soccer. We'll get to that coming up.
Speaker 2: Here in a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I imagine being so sad and frustrated with your life that you want to end it right. I can't wrap my brain around that. I understand people go through those things. And a guy in Japan was like, I'm gonna do this. I'm done with all of it, he said for me. And so from his twelve story apartment building, he jumps off the building danm end his life, but he doesn't die, damn, because he landed and killed somebody else. Damn. Now he's on the hook from mere dare suicide to homicide.
Speaker 2: It feels like a rap song.
Speaker 1: Huh. And so apparently he fell from the twelve story building on Sunday, striking a pedestrian, a girl who was walking her doggie. How many times he said that over there, you can die, walk in your doggy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: They were both taken to the hospital. She died due to hemorrhogic shock, somebody landing on top of her. Somebody landing on top of her. He's still unconscious and in critical condition, but he is alive, and it's not clear whether he jumped or fell accidentally. I don't think a lot of people fall accidentally twelve stories. Now, you may get pushed out of a very skinny window, yeah, and fall, yeah, and that would be considered accidental. I mean, if you're pushed, it's not accidental. That's an accident. I mean if your you know, trip tripping, and your hand goes forward and pushes them out. Yeah, Oh sure, that's what that's what the girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, that was her story. That's her story, and she's sticking to it. I don't buy it. You pushed him.
Speaker 1: Ah. A woman who had identified herself to authorities, as a friend of the woman reported the incident like she was with somebody.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, imagine that you're walking. You're with your friend who's walking day dog, and all of a sudden, from nowhere, a body falls on top of her.
Speaker 2: That's got to be traumatic for the friend. Yes, how about the dog?
Speaker 1: Poor poor journalists today not coming with the real story.
Speaker 2: I want to know if the dog survived. I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Did the dog knew what was that didn't got the hell out of the way exactly, Maybe probably just pulled on the leash or whatever.
Speaker 2: And the owners like stop it, stop it. I'm trying to help you, bitch. You're like forgetting uh huh, all right.
Speaker 3: It's that scene from a movie, right, like Final Destination.
Speaker 1: All right, Like moments before she was crossing the street, it was like, oh that was closetta. Have to be more careful, right, Do you hear it?
Speaker 2: Do you hear the body coming? Anything?
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to necessarily be a body, like a whistle, like I don't know, I don't know. No, you don't hear it, You don't. You don't hear nothing. You just feel it once it happens.
Speaker 3: You're the guy going look out screaming.
Speaker 5: But I think if you jump, if you jump for suicide, you're not screaming.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think so. If you're pushed, you might scream.
Speaker 5: If you accidentally slip, Like let's say you're up on the balcony and you're up on the ledge or whatever, and you're you're painting the ceiling and you happen to slip a fall, Ah, you would probably scream with it.
Speaker 3: I changed my mind.
Speaker 2: I wonder how I'll.
Speaker 5: Bet you that happens a lot when it comes to people who jump out of buildings for suicide.
Speaker 2: They get a certain.
Speaker 5: Point in their free fall, in their plummet and realize, oh crap, and then change their mind.
Speaker 2: But it's typically that's what happens.
Speaker 1: That's typically what happens. BoJack Horseman. Halfway down, Yeah, right, halfway down, you go, oh no, you realize the intensity of what's about to happen. Yeah, at that point, it's too late, or is it? Or is it? Some people would say that this is buying intervention for which one for the guy? Maybe she was in debt, right, I don't know. I just imagine the Willem scream happens. Do you know what the William scream is? Yeah, it's the same screen that's been in multiple movies throughout history, modern old and if you've never do you know the scream game?
Speaker 5: No, I did the goofy scream that you always hear in Disney movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is the first ever version of that scream. The first Wilhelm scream was in nineteen fifty one's movie Distant Drums, and it's called the Wilhelm scream because the guy's screaming is private Wilhelm. There's Yeah, you have heard that scream in thousands of movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whether it be a scary movie or like Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in Star Wars. Wow, And so you hear it all the time.
Speaker 2: I think I've made that sound before. Stub your toe.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, see a spider jumping off a bridge. Yeah, that that screams infamous. Maybe that's the scream you make. Maybe so I couldn't replicate that scream. That's that is that is unique to one person? Yeah, William, Yeah, yeah, I think you could do it nice.
Speaker 2: Try.
Speaker 1: You know how long I've been doing this stupid show. I see right through your eahtics. Plus you don't have a good poker face.
Speaker 5: So like.
Speaker 1: When you're being diabolical, it's quite clear, quote unquote diabolical. Uh and can you probably like twelve stories? Oh, that's probably enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that one hundred and twenty feet? Hundred and twenty feet?
Speaker 1: I was thinking at least eight feet but easy mask, Yeah, you could just assume ten. Yeah, right, it's probably more like fifteen, but ten.
Speaker 5: One hundred and twenty hundred and twenty feet down terminal velocity, right on top.
Speaker 2: Of a dame.
Speaker 1: And I mean, I'm not gonna say there's a lot of thought, but do you go, oh, I'm gonna wait a minute, there's somebody walking their dog.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't think you. I don't think you look down and think about it. You just you're in such a dark place. You're just like fit, I'm out, I'm jumping. Yeah, and you don't care who's in your way literally and figuratively.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You never know someone's intentions and anything, right, So maybe they weren't thinking like you're pointing out clearly at all. They weren't having empathy for anyone, including themselves exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm out. This bitch doesn't matter who I'm taking with me.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's malice. That sounds like malice.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think malice is more like, all right, see that girl down here with the dog.
Speaker 2: I think I can hit her, let's go. Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, no, you're not thinking of anything else about yourself in the moment or anyone else. You're only thinking about you in that moment.
Speaker 2: Now, Begimbi's bringing up a good point.
Speaker 1: Like the definition of malice, I always thought it meant to do evil, right, same tension or desire to cause harm, injury, or distress to another person.
Speaker 2: So give me.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you go I'm out to hurt, like I don't care who I hurt, that's malice.
Speaker 5: Yea, right, But in this case, you're out to just hurt yourself, So I guess it's still a form of malice against yourself. Malice, sure, whatever, But you don't have any regard for anybody else, right, because if you did, you'll get out there on the ledge. You'd stand on and be like, oh, wait a minute, like you said, there's one walking a dog.
Speaker 1: Actual wait, Jinny, she stands up on the she's high on cocaine, and she stands up on the balcony edge and her she slips a little bit and is like, whoa, this is.
Speaker 5: Real, right right right forest? Come yeah, and then climbs back down. Yeah for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, wild story.
Speaker 1: Man Dog said, Man, I'm so sorry your daughter has died. Oh no, this is horrible. Oh my gosh, tears, ah horrible. How did she car wreck? No? Oh my gosh, please not murder? No, not necessarily cancer. No, she wasn't sick. Oh what I can't what now did she die? She somebody fell on her?
Speaker 2: Huh right, Like it's like woods, I got a concert. It's like a.
Speaker 3: Cartoon one of piano drops from this yeah.
Speaker 1: Or the story of like throwing pennies over the edge of the Empire State Building and killing people?
Speaker 2: Did that really ever happen? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. My dad used to talk about it a lot, like he would. Can you imagine someone could drop a penny from that building and you could knock someone out with it?
Speaker 1: No, a penny dropped from a building has never killed anyone. Because of the coin's lightweight and flat shape, air resistance acts as a parachute, causing the penny to tumble and reach a safe terminal velocity of twenty five to sixty five miles per hour, which lacks the force to cause fatal injuries. It is an urban legend. MythBusters investigated the scenario and found that even if a penny were fired out of a coin gun at terminal velocity, it would just go.
Speaker 3: A What if it was a half dollar?
Speaker 2: Doesn't say we're talking about pennies?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I still think even with that, it's it's the flatness, the surface area of it. Now my thought is a rock. It doesn't have to be a big rock, right, pebble to be like a pebble, Yeah, maybe a little stem maybe, Yeah, Because it's got the roundness, that perfect roundness to it, or perfect roundness to it, that could probably do some damage.
Speaker 1: I wonder what things have been thrown off buildings? Huh that killed people? Okay, right, besides a human.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Frozen turkey, Oh that would definitely kill something. Oh yeah, yeah, I swear.
Speaker 2: To god, they could fly. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: In February twenty twenty two, a seventy three year old man was killed in Singapore when a man drinking alcohol tossed a glass wine bottle off an upper floor balcony. Okay, falling bricks right, a six year old pedestrian and Manhattan was struck and killed by a falling terra cotta debris in twenty nineteen. Construction debris, of course. In March of twenty three and ut Austin having instruction was happening, and some materials detached from a high rise and kill the cyclist passing by. Wow, stop with the jokes. I know you guys, this is pretty common. I'll bet I haven't even looked it up. I'll bet more people die from falling debris off a building than get killed by a shark.
Speaker 5: Probably so. And here Morgan Wallen is just chunking chairs off the roof like an.
Speaker 2: Which is why he got in trouble right right, severely hurt somebody. Wow, I don't know about maybe two stories up.
Speaker 1: But debris off a building, it's got to be a big number on following objects skill about two to three hundred workers every year in the United States. Okay, Yeah, that's happening more than shark attacks. Yes, because it's like in the teens are single digits. How many news stories do we get about that. How many PSA's.
Speaker 2: Not all? Not one? Watch for falling debris.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you walk under the thing and they got the thing. Okay, what you know construction above heads up? Well, in New York, they when they're doing construction above, they build the the oh what's that stuff called scaffolding? And then I guess because that's going to save your life, right, stuff still falls off scaffolding. Bro Well, no, like they make like a tunnel type of thing. Okay, so you're protect quote unquote the perception of protection is there?
Speaker 2: Wild story man? Okay, watch for falling people today, right, not some have ever been worried about no?
Speaker 3: Wow, ever one time you were tower guy.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't underneath it, standing under their saying, hey, no one ever stood in that tower. True he fallen off himself. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: I don't think he would have died if you've fallen off that tower. That tower wasn't big enough to kill somebody.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you think so?
Speaker 1: Now, feet first maybe not head first, flat.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, there was a sidewalk there.
Speaker 2: No, the ground's a little hard.
Speaker 1: And still get at neck to trauma and head trauma. That's the that's the concern.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but kill you and paralyze you are two totally different things.
Speaker 1: Likelihood from a neck injury and trauma. Head trauma is high, okay, not compared to Listen, you fall and land on your feet, you're still gonna have some sort of spinal trauma. It's gotta hurt, like I said, and head trauma from the whiplash alone, right, but you're not going to probably die from that.
Speaker 2: Your legs are.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need about fifty surgeries.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just don't think that tower was high enough where he was at. He wasn't all the.
Speaker 1: Way at the very top. Now he's about three quarters away. Yeah, I mean the bucket truck got to it exactly? Was this like eighty feet in the year sixty feet something like it? No clue, I don't know, no clue. All right, we got to take a break. We got tickets to Trivium. We'll do that coming up.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Big Med Morning Show. This time we do these quakis.
Speaker 1: These are stories that you may have missed in the news.
Speaker 5: It's time for news quagkis world news, local news, news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn Gibean Lindsay with What's going On.
Speaker 2: News quakies from the Big Mad Morning showing ninety seventy.
Speaker 3: Five naked Mississippi woman arrested after police find arsenal in her car. This happened in Ellisville, Mississippi, where officers pulled over Caitlin Maxwell. She's twenty two. The town is roughly forty six hundred residents. She was alone in a two thousand and seven two Dodge a Challenger that smelled strongly of the marojuana and appeared to be under the influence. A vehicle search uncovered three glock handguns, two AR fifteen rifles, one modified with a switch to fire automatically. Maxwell told investigators that her boyfriend, Sean Cooley, who's twenty four, used a three D printer to manufacture the conversion devices. Subsequent subsequent search of Cooley's residence led to his arrest, so she was booked into the Jones County Jail on multiple felony and misdemeanor charges, with a bond set at thirty five thousand dollars. There was no reason as to why she was completely naked while in the Have you been out right, yeah exactly, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You got to reach those pockets. Yeah, for sure, I'll.
Speaker 5: See your naked woman and raise you a naked woman. Naked woman attacks her mom with a handsaw and then hits her with the pickup truck. Oh my, this comes out of Washington State where just last Friday at eleven thirty in the morning, which I guess that's not so surprising, gets almost noon, but when you see the am on the news, you're like, oh hey, it'll a little early to be naked and running over your mom.
Speaker 2: Regardless.
Speaker 5: So apparently the mother called nine one one to say that her forty two year old daughter was naked as a day bird and then assaulted her with his handsaw, and that her daughter ended up taking her phone, which made her The mom run to the neighbor's house so she can call nine one one. Well, while mother was still naked, the daughter got into the truck tried to run over her mother and the neighbor. She ended up hitting the mother and the family dog before off. She refused to stop. Police chased after her. Police tried to lay out some spike strips, but she nearly hit that officer. The officers eventually stopped her with a pit maneuver and the officer's car hit another person's car head on.
Speaker 2: The driver of that car was taken to the hospital.
Speaker 1: They say that the the naked woman in this case was taken into custody multiple counts of assault, first degree, domestic violence, eluding, resisting arrest, and other outstanding warrants.
Speaker 2: At the heat, man, it'll make you do some crazy things.
Speaker 1: Talk to any police officer right, they will absolutely tell you that. Ah. I'm sending you guys a link so you can see what I'm talking about here. Jimothy the raccoon goes viral for his unique features. Jimmothy the raccoon is capturing attention of millions across the country for his unique appearance. The Seattle based raccoon has quickly scampered into people's hearts after a video of him roaming the streets last week went viral. Unlike a typical raccoon, Jimothy has an extra short neck, and the look has made him quite popular with fans across the world, as a video has racked up more than seven million views. Seattle City Council Member Alexis Mercedes Rennick has even announced plans to present a proclamation in the raccoon's honor to commemorate Jimothy Summer.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: People are all in on this. Even Google. If you type in Jimmithy, a little raccoon that looks like him scrolls scampers across the screen.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Is it his neck or his long legs?
Speaker 1: According to the experts, it's his neck, yeah, or lack thereof.
Speaker 2: Say, who's that guy on ninety day Fiance?
Speaker 1: Yeah, big Ed, big Ed, Yeah, big Ed was raccoon exactly. And you know what else I was thinking, in the real reason I wanted to read this story is you know, when people will say like choopocabra or whatever. I think it's more situations like this, Like even animals in nature get a little bit of short.
Speaker 5: Arm, right, right, they do. They can be deformed, they can't have down syndrome, and.
Speaker 1: So that that that's what we see sometimes in some of these stories. Okay, yeah, you're probably not wrong, because this to me looks at first, I was like, kind of looks like choopocapra. Yeah, I can see how i'd be a mistake, especially if you've been drinking or hallucinating. Yeah, you don't expect to see it and then be like, oh, boy, I saw, I sawchupercabber Man.
Speaker 2: Ah Man, that's just Jimithy. Jimithy, you come up with that name. I don't even think it looks like a Jimothy.
Speaker 5: No, no, I have a Jerald maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hate that.
Speaker 2: I'll just call him Stumpy.
Speaker 1: It's just me though, and the city council making a proclamation settled down, eh, focus on some other stuff. Trying to where are we with that proclamation? I'm on a council member.
Speaker 2: Trying to build a morale in the city.
Speaker 1: For a raccoon. Yeah, yeah, Rodent. It gathers people around.
Speaker 5: We celebrate, We'll have Jimothy Day, We'll have a we'll have a parade, was a carnival.
Speaker 3: This is this is Seattle's Harambe.
Speaker 1: Negative. You don't know anything about Harambe, do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But this is what do you know about Harambe?
Speaker 3: That he was a beloved gorilla who got shot and killed when a kid entered his enclosure.
Speaker 2: Threw us all into a time.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he was just in a He was just an exhibit in the zoo, that's it. And then his death made him a big deal, right right.
Speaker 3: But I feel like this is like was Seattle's like this. Jimothy is gonna put us on the map.
Speaker 1: I think the Super Bowl champions right now, amongst other things. Deformed raccoon it sound. I think rank's higher than Jimothy. All right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 3: If you've got the time, we've got the cash. One thousand dollars could be yours. When you listen, You've got thirteen chances throughout the day to win one thousand dollars in gas cash, beginning at eight o'clock this morning. When you hear the keyword, enter it online at kmod dot com or head on over to the Free iHeart Radio app and enter that keyword there. All the way up until eight o'clock tonight, you've got a chance to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpy, Well, good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 5: Do you like to laugh at fat people? Well, Gabriel Igleacis is going to be at the River Spirit Casina.
Speaker 3: Know how I answer that?
Speaker 1: September nineteenth, you can sign up to score yourself a pair of tickets right here on the contestab on the Free iHeart Radio.
Speaker 6: App Linsen, Linsen, Linsen, Linsen, Lndsy Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay.
Speaker 3: D sdy Mency.
Speaker 2: You've been a bad girl.
Speaker 1: You've been a bad little girl, and you're getting a vigorous spanking.
Speaker 3: So last week, you know, I went back to my hometown in Indiana and I visited with friends and family, and I saw my mom and I sent you a link to my mom's listing. She's currently got her home up for sale, and she was kind of freaking out because she's had some showings and it she wasn't getting anyone purchasing, obviously, and she's planning on moving down here to Tulsa and into our home with us so we can live. Is one big, happy family wants her play sells. The original plan was for her to move to Tulsa after my son Marcus goes to college, but her boyfriend passed, you know, this past November, and she's extremely lonely. She has no family there in Indiana, left a few friends, but she's she calls me like two, sometimes three times a day. She'll send me at least at least six like Facebook messages of random videos like so I can tell, And sometimes it's like up to nine messages a day, so I look, I know she's lonely, lucky. So she's ready. She's ready to come down to Tulsa. And now that she's been showing her house a lot, she's like even more ready. She's more excited. She's never lived anywhere else besides Indiana. She barely travels anywhere because number one, she hates to fly. It scares her. It's a lot of work for her to do that. She'd rather just drive everywhere. And for the South she's ever been besides here is Florida. So yeah, she's ready to get down here and move. And while I was there, it made me a little It gave me a little bit of anxiety because her house is so full of stuff, and though my house is a little is bigger than hers, my house is already full of stuff. I want her to move in with us because I want her to have a good close relationship with my kids, because I had a close relationship with her parents, and she hasn't had the opportunity to have a close relationship with my kids because we've always been seven hundred and forty miles apart from each other. So she's looking forward to being closer to my kids, which is great. She wants to help with preparing meals and cleaning and things like that. Great, I'm off for it. But my biggest concern, again is how much stuff she has. She's told me that she has been doing a lot of selling stuff, taking stuff to goodwill. She's had a couple of yard sales, and I'm I'm proud of her for that, but I had to see it for myself. I've sent you guys the links. Have you seen the pictures of how much stuff she has?
Speaker 2: How much magic has been made on that bed? I have no idea, yes what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I have no clue. Ye, Oh my gosh. So I go in there and i'm I'm looking around and I'm like, yeah, you have gotten of some stuff, right, And she's like, well, I have, but I don't want to really get rid of much more. I said, you don't really, because you know I don't have room for all of this. I mean, her bedroom alone has got one, two, three, four dressers, two night stands, and a king sized bed. And she's like, oh, I'll fit it in and if I don't, I'll just get a storage unit. And I said, well, I don't know if you know how much storage unit is, but you won't find a storage unit for you know, fifty bucks a month unless you're looking for to run a closet. And so she's got a lot to think about. Right by the way, if there is anyone listening that has it's experience with a generational living, I'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 2: So like your parents lived with him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, my dad lived with me after my mom died, okay, and it was great for a while until they till he he We ended up having to cover all the bills cause you know, I don't know whatever reason they didn't pay him, and that turned into a big fight, and I ended up kicking my dad out of the house.
Speaker 2: Did he have his own room? He did, he did.
Speaker 1: Did he bring a bunch of stuff with them, yes, and some things whatever he wanted to take out of the house. You know that they lived in his bed, dressers, stuff like that, couches and stuff like that, and uh yeah, it was all fun and games until we ended up getting the bill every month and having to cover the bills every month because bills still got to get paid regardless, you know.
Speaker 5: And here you got a full time ass job and barely barely being able to help me with the rent.
Speaker 2: Come on now, bro, come on.
Speaker 1: Uh so, yeah, we got in a big fight and I ended up kicking everybody out, my brother, my dad, and uh.
Speaker 5: I think it was let's see, maybe a year, maybe less than that. He died, maybe a little over a year. It wasn't that long after I said, get the f out of my house. If you can't live here and you can't help pay the bills, get the f out. And then yeah, he died. Georly after that.
Speaker 3: Did he not have was he not collecting like Social Security?
Speaker 1: No, he had a full time job and he still wasn't paying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's not cool.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it. Is your mom going to pay?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, well, we've already decided that we're not going to charge her a rent, so to speak. But she does, she does collect social Security already, and so she said that. We decided that she would just help with like groceries things like that.
Speaker 2: So decided but not to I eat, no dollar figure or anything like that. It's still pretty vague.
Speaker 3: Right right. She is going to help with some debt. She's going to pay off a credit card for us something like that. Yeah, with the sale of her house, because essentially she is debt free, so it's just money that she's making from the sale of her house when it happens. And so yeah, like she wants to help with like groceries, things like that, utilities.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm just saying that those are pretty vague, right, but.
Speaker 3: I don't want to necessarily charge her rent.
Speaker 1: I think Gibby just gave a great reason why it can get sideways pretty fast.
Speaker 3: But she's going to be more so helpful in other ways of cooking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's that's just hope right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it starts off that way. And I'm not trying to discourage you at all whatsoever. You asked for somebody who's lived with their folks before as an adult, for sure you wanted some advice or whatever I thought, And I just give you my experience, So take it for what you want. I'm not saying that it's gonna go say yeah, yeah, I'm saying it's gonna go south, but there's possibility that I could. And do you want that rift between you and your mom?
Speaker 3: Right? Did your And that was my biggest concern too, was like will it cause a rift because a friend of mine said, you've got to have boundaries with her, and it's hard for me to set up because I haven't lived with my mom in over twenty years.
Speaker 5: And the fun thing about that is, like, we're all adults here, yeah, and we all have our own separate lives.
Speaker 1: We all have our own separate wants and needs and stuff like that, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and when you're all living under one roof, there's this misconception that we all have to be on the same page together and we all have to do the same you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, know what I mean. So that's it.
Speaker 5: It's I love my parents, loved you know, yes, but looking back on probably and like, mmm, I'll come visit you. I'll come to your apartment, you know, but living living was not The intentions were good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well reality and her best friend told her like, hey, you got to remember that you're moving into their home. It's not your home, right And yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's let's I think you're also misrepresenting. She's not moving into your home, she's living in.
Speaker 3: A room, right. Well, and here's okay. So, and my mom for a living when she was working, she was an interior designer, interior decorator for a living. That was her, that was her jam, That's what she did. And she still loves to do that, especially at Christmas time. She will decorate business. We'll hire her around the holidays to put up their Christmas decorations. And I said, you know, you might still be able to do that in Tulsa. And so I feel like I put in the back of my mind, I'm like, hey, listen, you might have your mom for maybe ten fifteen more years. I'm going to try to bite my tongue and just let her do her thing that she loves so much.
Speaker 1: You're going to be comfortable with her coming in, rearranging your fire. Yes, stuff, you're happy so hard, but it doesn't make you happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But at the end of the day when she's when she passes, I can put things back the way that I had them.
Speaker 2: Before years later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold your mom seventy two.
Speaker 1: She could live to one hundred.
Speaker 3: But you don't know, but my mom has health is shues.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't know. Anything can happen.
Speaker 1: She could be walking her dog and somebody jump out of the building exactly.
Speaker 3: It could happen to me too, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly the point, and you say, oh, I'm just gonna suck it up and deal with it again. I'm not trying to talk.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, but you got to think of the reality of things, you know. I'm just gonna suck it up. I'm gonna deal with it. I'm gonna push it back. I'm gonna let her do what she wants to do. But the more you push that, you're talking to a guy who has lived his life pushing feelings back.
Speaker 2: I'm honest with you, I have.
Speaker 1: That's all I've ever done, and it's only been within the last couple of years. I'm like, let it out.
Speaker 2: Who cares who you hurt?
Speaker 1: It is what It is, rather better than hurting yourself, absolutely, because what happens is you push those feelings back, and you push them down, and you push them down, you push them down and push them down, and then one day it snaps and the next thing you know, you're telling your entire family that you live with the get the f out of your house because you're tired of dealing with it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So, I when I was thinking like that, I was like, what am I gonna let this? Like anxiety overwhelm me? Am I gonna hurt her feelings? Like I had to think, like she's sacrificing too, She's giving up what everything that.
Speaker 1: She is known by choice, all of this, that's the thing you're overlooking by choice.
Speaker 3: But she has no one there anymore, not your.
Speaker 2: Problem a problem, and it's not your problem.
Speaker 3: To be close to me. And I want her to be close to my kids. So I have to say, to keep the peace, I'm going to let her be comfortable in my home and have it, let it, let her make it her own.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, then here's some tough love. Shut up, that's what you want. What are we talking about right now? Why is this even a segment if you really want that? No, no, no, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So this is where the power of prayer comes in. Because while I was there, she had expressed to me how frustrated she was that she kept showing it and showing it, and all she was getting was from like other real litors, you know how they leave comments like oh we loved it, but or there was just one thing wrong or blah blah blah. So she went and bought the Saint Joseph's statue, and she said but I haven't buried it yet, And I said, well, mom, this was on Thursday morning. I said, well, let's bury it. So we go into the front yard, we bury it, and apparently when you bury it, Saint Joseph needs to face the house, so we do that. It comes with a prayer card. You stand over the statue, you read the prayer. We did that. Saturday morning was her first showing since we buried the Saint Joseph's statue.
Speaker 1: Wild Yes, it must have been the statue.
Speaker 3: Nine thirty am she has a showing. At ten thirty she gets a phone call from her realtor and he says, they want to come back at eleven. Is that okay with you? And she says, yeah, that's great. Then at one o'clock that afternoon, that real atter calls and says they're going to their lender on Tuesday. They want the place, they don't want to lose it, and they want to also buy some of your furniture. Hey I know. I was like, okay, my answers.
Speaker 2: Are prayer too, so that your answers are prayer too, my prayers.
Speaker 3: Are answered as well. Because that took away a lot of my anxiety about her redecorating my entire house and stuffing it with a lot of her stuff.
Speaker 1: There's a ross ride down the road. She'll buy new stuff.
Speaker 5: So here's a couple of texts here for you, Lindsay, my mother in law moved in with us over a year ago. She went from being totally independent and not doing a damn thing. She doesn't help around the house, and she only eats when we make dinner. Otherwise it's cookies and candy. Worst decision we ever made.
Speaker 1: Right, there's no guarantee of what's going to happen once that not just your mom, not just your mom anyone right now that everything's just words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want to if you want to be close to your mama, right, and this is just what I would do. If you want to be close to your mamma, you want to have her here, you want to hire her to have a good relationship with your kids, This, that, and the other.
Speaker 5: There's apartments around your area where you live. She can still have her own little space. They're fairly affordable, you know, and she can still be close to you and the kids and still have that close relationship that you want. But that takes out a lot of the tension that is potentially more than likely going to happen. Starts off great, but you got to think years down the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So an email came in Lindsey. My mother lived with us before she passed away. She lived with my off, my three kids, and wife for a total of eight years. We did not regret having her one bit with it being my mother. We did not make her pay anything, but she still did. We stored her stuff in a storage unit and that was that. The kids grew attached to her. It grew my mother and I closer. There were situations where things were hectic, but in my situation, she was my last remaining family member.
Speaker 2: She passed it fifty.
Speaker 1: In my personal opinion, if you're close to your family, it's worth every second of time. There'll be bumps in the road, but I say take advantage of any time you have left with her. So there's the yang, right GIMPI read one that was the other way, and there's multiple of these that are coming in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of fifty to fifty on this.
Speaker 1: There's no guarantee and the ay it's family to be the best years isn't a guarantee, right, just like it will be.
Speaker 2: Horrible? Isn't a guarantee?
Speaker 5: You don't know until you know, And I can't say is that a fault you for trying or what this to happen? Absolutely got to look at both sides of and you've got to be realistic about it.
Speaker 1: I would argue you need to know what your boundaries are before you do it. True statement like this text here that says where did it go?
Speaker 5: You got to watch out because your mom will always be your mom, but just be aware that she's not your husband's mom, so you better be on his side if it comes down to conflict betwixt the two of them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's that's easy. It's always been that way. And to be completely transparent. The whole idea of her moving in with us was my husband's original idea and right, and I feel like to wrap things up on this note. When she gets some of my nerves, I'm just going to send her to Kimpy's house.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, I'm sure his girlfriend will love that.
Speaker 2: I'll put her in the room with the ferrets.
Speaker 3: Right now, you guys can go out and karaoke together.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm sure my girlfriend would love that as friends.
Speaker 3: Nahhuh, but yeah, generational Living. I'm I'm bringing it back, making it popular again.
Speaker 6: Linsen Linzen, Linsen Linzen, l A n D sc Y Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey.
Speaker 3: N D s Y Mency.
Speaker 2: You've been a bad girl.
Speaker 1: You've been a bad little girl, and you're getting a vigorous spanking. More of the Big Man Morning Show is next tickets to Trivia and they just announced this show. That show is going to be December fifteenth. It's the Tulsa Theater. Get your tickets Tulsa Theater dot com. And it's Wednesday. So pick the flick is the game? Current record is well Corban. Surprisingly, you're leading this one with nine and Lindsay and I are tied with eight. Last week's Winter that would be you, So Lindsey and GIMPI are your choices? Eight three three four six O kmo D eight three three four six O kmo D.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? Gunner? Gunner? How are you today? Good sir? How are you good? Brother?
Speaker 1: Who do you want to give clues? Lindsay or Gimpy.
Speaker 2: Yimpy Gunner?
Speaker 1: Sixty seconds are on the clock. Timer starts after the first clue. Here we go get Lindsey.
Speaker 5: Hey, I need cards woman, all right, so uh gunner and you just turn your radio down in.
Speaker 2: The background real quick. Okay, yep, ye turn out, Thank you sir, thank you. Sure.
Speaker 5: This is a movie with Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger. When two kids are born at the same time, they are known as what twinn. Yes, this is the guy that rode the magic carpet with Jasmine. Disney movie had the Genie in the land Latin. Yes, this is uh Batman's nemesis all right, played by uh er, you got it.
Speaker 2: Who are you gonna call these guys?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: Uh, this is the Uh. This is a Disney movie that had the woman that lived in the house with this man that was an animal. There you go. Uh, this is Ken's girlfriend. Think of like the the Kid's Doll the girls.
Speaker 1: You got it, man that you don't feed these after midnight, you don't get water on them.
Speaker 2: It's a Christmas movie, you got that right. This is what you use. It's old school. It's a box on the street that you would make a phone call in a god dammit. All right. Uh this is like half woman, half fish. What do you call those mermaid? You got it. This is a Tom Cruise movie when you want to sit down and talk to somebody.
Speaker 1: Time time time, I got eight. That is correct to pass because of the good work Gunner. Hang on the line, buddy, Okay, okay, everybody, the lines were full.
Speaker 2: There you go. Good morning and you're on the air.
Speaker 3: What is your name, Amanda?
Speaker 2: Amanda? You've got to beat eight? All right?
Speaker 1: Oh my, okay, hey, you can do this, girl. Sixty seconds are on the clock.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay. Clint Eastwood is trafficking drugs in this film and doesn't even realize it.
Speaker 1: I'm forgiven.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Another is another word for an animal, but a donkey or.
Speaker 1: Uh horse?
Speaker 3: Uh? Oh god? A drug? A drug? Yes, yeah, you got it. Yes, yes, nobody puts baby in.
Speaker 1: The corner a dirty dancing.
Speaker 3: Yes, this just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down in the most denied. Yes, this is Oh what a cute little Nicole Kidman played this role her latest movie where she was a whore and she she worked. But yes, yes, help, I blink and I can't get up. Denzel Washington, Denzil.
Speaker 1: Time time time time. I'm so sorry, Amanda, you did not win, but thank you so much for playing.
Speaker 2: Gonner.
Speaker 3: You did it.
Speaker 1: Man, You're getting tickets Toe Trivia December fifteenth at the Tulsa Theater.
Speaker 2: Those tickets are available Toulsa Theater dot com. Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Excellent jobs. I just need you to hang on the line so Gimpie can get your info.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Yes, Gimpeter is the one that she ended on. Yes, I don't know if I feel like I've seen this movie, but I think she.
Speaker 5: Was on the right path that old in the commercial and the Kobe's help blank and I can't get up.
Speaker 2: I believe this.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure you're right. Denzel Washington, Donald Sutherland, John Goodman, Uh, serial killer James Gandalfini. Maybe Tom size one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't see a Tom size one.
Speaker 2: We're on here, great movie. Seen this movie before.
Speaker 3: It's like a serial killer. His serial killness, I guess, is like airborne and floats from body to body. And the song by their Stones time is on my side And whenever someone sings that, that's when you know that it's that's who the serial killer is.
Speaker 2: Denzel Washington, John Goodman are detectives. It's on the flicks. Okay, okay, lindsay this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise. They are the eternal killers that fly night. They can't be in the sun, and only a stake to the heart can kill them.
Speaker 1: Young Kirsten Dunst. Oh yeah, yeah, it's a fantastic movie.
Speaker 3: And now I just found this out that it is actually a TV series and it's headed for like it's in the fourth season. I think Interview with the Vampire and.
Speaker 1: The one that he ended on was the one that he met mesked up on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this one.
Speaker 1: This was.
Speaker 3: This was a film about a guy who is stuck in one of these that really no longer exists anymore, and there's a guy on a call with him and he can't leave this area or else he was going to get shot. And the guy's voice on the call with him is played by Kei for Sutherland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colin Ferrell, Yes, that's it, Colin Farrell. It's it's a pretty good movie. It's pretty much the same shot over and over for ninety minutes. Yeah, but Telecommunications box there you go. If you go to London, everybody seems to get their picture taken in one of these. Bill and Ted traveled in one of these excellent yeah yeah phone booth.
Speaker 5: All right the record now, well that now ties you and I with nine and leaves Lindsay last with eight.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and see.
Speaker 1: What ghimpee has. It is four by four way cool man.
Speaker 5: It says here that the EEOC votes to end diversity reporting rule the Equal Opportunity The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is voting to end a rule that requires companies to show diversity in the workplace. The sixty year old rule requires companies with one hundred employees or more to report workplace demographics, including sex, race, and ethnicity.
Speaker 2: The rule was established by the Civil.
Speaker 5: Rights Act of nineteen and sixty four in an effort to combat workplace discrimination.
Speaker 2: The EEO claims the rule runs against.
Speaker 5: The Supreme Court decision from last year that made it easier for workers from the majority groups to sue for discrimination. The rule change calls for a thirty day comment period. It says here that Trump freezes more than one billion dollars in medicaid payments one billion dollars billion with a B and medicaid payments to California and Minnesota are being frozen due.
Speaker 2: To questionable reimbursement claims.
Speaker 5: Federal officials announced yesterday the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is deferring about eight hundred and sixty seven and a half million dollars to California and one hundred and ninety nine million dollars to Minnesota pending additional documentation. The Department of Health and Human Services also plans to expand it's a thor tack to remove fraudulent providers from federal health programs. Officials say the actions are part of a broader effort to prevent medicaid fraud and protects taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 2: I mean, who's not on board with wanting to make sure it goes to the right people. Real that's a load of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there are some people that maybe it's just miss a mistake right, and then that money could devastate them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's where the additional documentation comes into play. You know, if you if everything's on the up and up, you should have no problem providing the additional documentation you need and then you can get your money.
Speaker 1: Sure, as somebody who deals with this with my mother. It sucks. Yeah, so it ain't an easy one too.
Speaker 2: Right, We'll see how that plays out.
Speaker 5: Hey, Florida's recall calling popular SUVs over seat belt issues. More than three hundred and eighty seven thousand vehicles are being recalled by Ford due to a seat belt issue. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says the switch for the easy entry second row outer seats on certain Ford and Lincoln SUVs may stick. That could cause the seats to unlatch, tip or slide unexpectedly, pausing possibly causing injuries. And then, lastly, here, Latimer County Sheriff says that the office will not be using flock cameras. He states that while they have assisted other law enforcement agencies and solving crimes, and has also concerns across the country regarding privacy, data sharing, transparency, and potential for misuse. He goes on to state that he believes quotes proactive policing and quote strong investigative work can still be used to protect the community without making the system that he says infringes on people's privacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I am four flock cameras ellipses right, that's that data being kept in a private company is the concern, right, so should it be held by the federal I just think there should be some parameters, are guardrails with it.
Speaker 2: I don't hate. I don't hate that.
Speaker 1: I you if we didn't learn anything from the you know, twenty three and meters DNA fiasco where your DNA is now up for sale.
Speaker 2: Little clones of us all over or crime right right right? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So to me that that that they just need some guardrails with that stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the.
Speaker 1: Story about Malcolm Jamal Warner and he went into the water to save his kid and then he died. Right, It's like one of the number one rules in those situations is when you go to going to save someone's very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, because what does someone do when they're drowned and you get to them, They climb on top of you try and survive.
Speaker 2: So his widow has sued his mother.
Speaker 1: What Tanisha Warner is the widow of Malcolm Jamal Warner and suing the mother claiming her husband failed to fulfill more than one point two million dollars in financial obligations. Why are you signing she's in it for the money. Well, that's what an estate is when someone dies. Let me finish this gold dig of bitches is all it is. Sorry, because it's a girl right. Failed to fulfill more than one point two million dollars in financial obligations outlined in their twenty twenty two prenuptial agreement before his death. She alleges he never secured a one million dollar life insurance policy naming her as the beneficiary, missed annual tax free payments, failed to fund the roth IRA, and never paid her a five thousand dollars monthly salary for working as his chief of staff. That's all, If that's all in the prenup. Absolutely she gets that money. Absolutely, that's not a gold digging bitch. No, that is I didn't get paid, that's right, She says. The unpaid obligation stroll over one point two million dollars. She claims Malcolm's estate lacks the assets to cover the debt and is asking the court to let her recover the money from the Warner Family Trust. Lawsuit also seeks interest, attorney fees, and order preventing the trust from distributing assets while the case is ongoing. She filed the suit exactly one year after his death in Costa Rica.
Speaker 3: Also, they were still married, right right, And I it feels like the family should be like, yeah, let me give this to you. I mean, you're the the mother of his children and his wife, and we want you to be taken care of.
Speaker 2: Yeah about that, I know.
Speaker 3: But family.
Speaker 1: He had a family trust that was he made he was on this TV show, has all this money and it sits in a fund to help fund the family for all the things that they missed and taking him to rehearsals and all whatever, all that stuff. Yeah, then they feel like it's their money sure, not her money. And from what she's saying, there is no money because he didn't even get a life insurance policy, which huh, yeah, you're worth six million dollars and you don't have a life insurance policy.
Speaker 2: You've got bad advice, bro who.
Speaker 1: Drawn By the way, can you imagine being married and having to draw up a contract saying you're my chief of staff.
Speaker 2: We do it all the time, right right right right right?
Speaker 1: No, but to outline like you're my chief of staff. Huh, Well, she wasn't doing a very good job because he wasn't working very much I think was done. Or being chief of staff, don't you think you should be the one to be like, hey, hey, malk about that insurance policy that you need to get on that or if you're the chief of staff, exactly well, so she can start the process. He has to sign the papers, he has to go for the physical.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But still as the chief of staff, isn't it your job to make sure stuff like that gets done, to push him in the direction of, hey, insurance, there's things that need to be done.
Speaker 2: I was looking up to see like is this a famous woman? Was she a model?
Speaker 5: Was she anything before they got married? Because my thought there is it goes back to gold digging whore. You had this life, You had this lifestyle that you lived while he was alive, and you got used to it, and now that it's gone, you want to continue this lavish lifestyle. So therefore you want your money or what you perceive is your money, because you want to continue this lifestyle instead of just I don't know, going on with the life that you have.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, when you're married to somebody, I don't know if you can just go on with the life you have after they die. Tragically, But I understand the point you're trying to make. Yes, you just learn to live differently, dramatically differently, especially if it was the love of your life and you signed a prenup saying you're the chief of staff.
Speaker 2: You are no longer a millionaire, so deal with it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's millon.
Speaker 2: Six mili.
Speaker 1: I think was this net worth? It doesn't mean you had six million. And to me, everybody when someone dies thinks they're getting paid. Your grandma dies, you think you're gonna get money. Your uncle dies, you think you're gonna be mony. Right. It is just a movie conditioned thing we do, right. And the reality is is very rarely do people get money because even if there is, there's expenses to be paid, right, and.
Speaker 2: Usually that comes out on top whatever's leftover. This is what you get. It could be thirty bucks, it could be thirty million.
Speaker 1: And you get caught in a situation where you're having the funeral and you know, maybe his parents were by her side, and we're like, yes, let's get the nice casket, Yes, let's do the lavender oil, right, and she's like yeah, yeah, And then the bill comes and then you realize there is no money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks, but you gotta deal with it.
Speaker 1: But not when you see there's money, right, if you see there's money, like, hey, you push me for the lavender. Sure sent a casket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted a pine box. But I'm good with cardboard. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what the courts are there for, absolutely, for you to sue. Whether you're a gold digging bitch or not, I don't know because we don't say what is it if you're a guy. We don't say gold digging mooch, mooch, mooch mooch.
Speaker 2: I just don't like that kind of song digging jiggalo No, like aes hors get paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah it fits, It doesn't roll off, that doesn't have the punctuality of like bitch right gold right, Yeah, it just doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have the same an opportunist, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, it's no, you gotta stay with us.
Speaker 1: It's got to have the same punch and to have a multiple syllable word like opportunists, a posh saying he's a gold digger pos A male gold digger is mostly commonly referred to as a jiggle or a sugar baby when involved in transactional relationships for more parasitic or deceptive scenarios slang terms like cloud chaser, free loader, opportunist, or sponge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, we've got to get these to be more punctual. Man.
Speaker 2: That is, they gotta have some zip on them.
Speaker 3: A sponge. I kind of like that.
Speaker 2: No, I like gold biggest sponge.
Speaker 1: No, that sounds soft. You know what you do with a sponge, You go why do I have this? And you throw it away because they're gross.
Speaker 2: Only after it smells and you've used it all. Only if you're a cheap ass.
Speaker 1: I'm good with forty nine cents being thrown away because I just look at it and go, this is gross.
Speaker 2: You don't like cleaning your counters with the same slime.
Speaker 1: Over Now, I just set it in the bottom of the sink and then when it's time I use it to clean the I clean the I get soap on it and then clean the dishes. It works.
Speaker 5: Listen, germs are killed somehow. Yeah, I guess it would just be gold digger at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: I was trying to look. I don't know if you guys watch ESPN at all, but Ryan Clark is an analyst on ESPN, played for the Steelers as a podcast and apparently he got fired mid show and apparently when he was doing his show, he was on a live hit, right, and everybody on the panel. It's a four window panel, right, so four different headshots of people talking, and apparently they all know and he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Uh. Oh, I have not heard this audio. I don't know how good it is or if it's real. But let's see.
Speaker 4: Patrick record so we can get those big packages along with cam scattaboo that were huge in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's nothing. That is not what we thought it was. No, that was pretty weak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh okay, so he everything was good, they went to commercial and he just didn't come back.
Speaker 2: Oh that is ice cold, man. That which is worse.
Speaker 5: Being fired mid show, going to commercial and being told not to come back, or going on vacation and getting fired.
Speaker 2: Does it matter? You could say it's a push at that point.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, okay, let's talk. It sounds ice cold to get fired when you're on vacation. But when you're on vacation, especially if you're paid, you get paid for vacation, it's like you're working. Okay, you know what I mean, Like, you're wise, You're still right, You're not actually there physically doing the work. Yeah, but you're still on payroll. I get what you're saying. And I don't think getting fired mid shows that big of a deal. It splashes, right if you're if you're a witch, a sprocket maker, right and you get fired during your lunch break, it's the same thing. You just make sprockets instead of being a talking head, right, right, right, right, It's just what you do.
Speaker 2: Was there a reasoning behind said firing. It isn't clear.
Speaker 1: He's been known to be kind of polarizing in situations, okay, and it feels like more recently he's been more polar polarizing than ever. But the rumor is Pat mcfee's about to sign a big, like sixty five million dollar contract and they got to make room.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a bunch of people are getting fired, apparently all because of Pat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And one of the things that's really.
Speaker 1: One of the things that's really annoying is that these names are floating out there, but they have apparently have not been fired. So how would it get out into the press that these other TV talking heads are going to get fired, right. I mean if I was one of those people and all these people have agents, and I'd be like, you need to get into that dig in what's happening.
Speaker 2: That's what I pay you for to be. But if it's done, it's done right now, find me a new job.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Ryan Clark's gonna find a new job easy, Yeah, for sure, and probably make more money.
Speaker 2: Blessing in disguised sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Like if they came in during break and we're like, hey, this is it, I'd be like, just let me grab my headphones, right, do you want.
Speaker 2: My father or how do you want to do this? Come back and get my stuff later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be fine to get mad and have an argument or be frustrated. You're fair and feeling that way, But in reality it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: They didn't want you, right, But that hurts Corvin. It does share my frustration now, it does.
Speaker 1: Feelings are just information, they're not real, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now he was He was getting two million a year. Yeah, under his current contract, which was signed in twenty four So whatever this contract will they have to pay him.
Speaker 1: Out then depends on what is how his contract was written now there might be some kind.
Speaker 2: Of separance there, get a portion of it whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just depends on how his contract was written. Oh the reason right right, I don't know how it works when they're riffing. Yeah, like for like we have contracts, but if they riff us, there's our contracts mean zero.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. But to get fired, man, yeah, that sucks. It sucks. Mid show, I did.
Speaker 1: All this prep.
Speaker 2: Right, all this work for nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to decide if I got fired, like they met me here beg in the morning, which happens.
Speaker 2: Right, like at six am? Or which happens. I guess I can just go home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all you really can do.
Speaker 2: No, you go home and sit and think about what just happened and what are you gonna what's your next step? Now?
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the idea of you become a New York Times bestseller and I give you the call and they're.
Speaker 2: Like, you were your New York Times bestseller? What do you do?
Speaker 1: You keep doing what you're doing before you inswer the phone, right, because nothing changes, right, You still have to go to work, but you still have to pay your bills exactly. You still have to go to the bathroom. Yeah, doesn't feel it's it just feels like everything's gonna change. Yeah, you might start drinking a little earlier that day. Yeah, oh I'm drinking the bar. The pierced bar opens very early. It's ready you go, do you okay? Since Gimpy, So the order usually of which arrival happens is it's Gimpy, Corbin and lindsay the last you. Some times it changes, but let's just say that's the order. If I'm not here yet and our boss is here, do you give me a heads up.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent?
Speaker 5: Because that's not normal. Dude, No, that's not normal at all. Hey, just so you know, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: But you never know. I'm just letting you know what I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, because I've known when people are getting fired before and I've not said anything only because I was privileged that information, right, you know what I mean, Like, Hey, this is what's gonna happen. In the words, you can't say anything is said, right, Yeah, then you kind of have to keep it to yourself.
Speaker 2: Because listen, were friends in all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're in this together, and if something like that happens, the heads are here at five o'clock. Yeah, you know, because I get here four o'clock every morning, and if I hear a door could chunk, right, and I don't see you walk around the corner and it ain't the maintenance.
Speaker 2: Man, I know something's up. I'm a.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even text you. I'd probably straight up call you. I would probably just straight up call you because I ain't got them mad. Right, Yeah, gonna go outside and smoke cigarette, walk around the building.
Speaker 2: They don't have microphones out there. Listen.
Speaker 1: I'd appreciate the heads up, but in reality, what's it gonna achieve.
Speaker 2: Not a damn thing. Not a damn thing.
Speaker 1: Because what's gonna happen is you'll get here and then Lindsey will get here, and then the heads will come around and say, hey, I need all three.
Speaker 2: I need to see it. I need to see you guys. Real dude, I would know immediately.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, hey, bring a box.
Speaker 1: No, they don't let you take stuff with you when you leave anymore, right, Nope, they will pack it up for you. Now, you are not allowed to take stuff out of the building.
Speaker 2: They don't want you to take in company equipment. Yeah, you can't be trusted. I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you know this, you're fired. You can't be trusted. And the other thing, too, is we would know immediately. You'd be able to look at the station computer and go ooh, that is not normal, is right? I think I would get that call before. Hey, there's somebody in the building we don't normally see, right, I'd be looking at him like that, Hey man, can you log in?
Speaker 2: Because this is not accurate? Did you change the theme song? Because who is Woody? Around the corner? Comes wood I'm in morning guy on Detroit
Speaker 1: Crashing symbols