Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi, everyone, welcome to a Living Extraordinary podcast and YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: I'm Danielle Kanti and uh this is Millivik. So, like everyone, we're happy to have you today.
Speaker 3: Yes, and today I think we're gonna we're gonna attempt to talk about sound healing, which is it's something either of us are experts in, but we both want to know a lot more about and we've both kind of like done a little bit of preliminary researching into it, and so we're going to start there.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, Yeah, So let's start first by talking about our experiences that we've had with sound healing. So, Nikki, what what have you got a little bit of a few stories that I really liked, which is why I want to research it more? But how about you?
Speaker 3: Okay? So my thing with sound healing was, like I remember, I the first time I ever heard about it, I thought it was like the most woo woo thing I had ever heard in my entire life. And I was like, yeah, that that's like crazy town. But then now I'm like, I love it. I want to know more and more and more about it. So the thing is is that I when I went to India last year, I got like four singing bowls and they are amazing. That got Tibetan singing bolls. So I'm doing a little show and tell here. Let me show you so, and like the story is there's like seven different metals and they're like pounded and then that's gonna be like kind of hard to get him to go or whatever. And then I have like my giant one and like not everybody like it's kind of hard. Oh it's very very heavy. But so anyway, like this is my my my big singing bowl and I don't know what, like it's the key of g or whatever. I don't really know, but like you just I guess the guy sold me on it because like he could put it like they just vibrate so amazing. And then like I put it on top of my head like this and gong get that out of it, and I was like, wow, that actually cleared my head.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 3: But I was like, yeah, do it right.
Speaker 2: But did he show you that as a technique?
Speaker 3: Yeah he did.
Speaker 5: He was like he was like, first of all, if you want to really clear your head, and you put it on like you balance, and then he just like he was like close your eyes and he was like telling me stuff to visual as he was gonging it, and I was like, how much does that cost?
Speaker 3: Yes? But you know, they just I don't know if that's.
Speaker 2: Like can you hear it very lightly? Can you put it closer to the mic?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can you hear it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, it's beautiful. And so anyway they go on for like ever and they're beautiful loss and gorgeous, and the other one's like they all I mean, they kind of have a mellower on my counter, which is not the ultimately do they all like they all go in harmony and you can anyway they're they're just like I've sort of used them like for meditation and then also like when I do like my energy healing stuff, like my wreaky healing.
Speaker 2: And all that other stuff.
Speaker 3: I will actually start a sason off by like laying a person down and like gonging them in front of them just to sort of like just clear their brains, clear their minds, and it is like a really good way to do that. Okay, So that's like sort of how I kind of like started playing with them. But then I got.
Speaker 2: A before you go into your next story, So if that was your first experience, and you went from thinking that they were a woo woo and what besides having been sold on it from the guy, Like, how did you decide that, yeah, this is something that you're even interested to begin with, like after that at that point.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, so like how okay? So the thing is is that, like it really is because of a quantum like way, the same way in which like I just started hearing energy. I was like, okay, well, then there's something more to this than they're letting art that we know. I don't even want to get into the conspiracy of who's letting onto water or this or that. I'm just saying, like we're more than just chemicals, you know, like in the way we do like current medicine, just like there's a pill for that you want, we got another pill for another pill for that. And then I was watching a YouTube by this guy like Jerry Tenant, doctor Jerry Tenant, and he talks about how, well, basically there's like an optimal hurts per every cell. You know, you're not randomly put together, like when you break things down in a quantum particles, then it ends up being you know, like we are all energy and then like like like also like sound, energy and frequencies can be like measured, and there's an optimal number for everything, and we just don't really know what that is. And I think like an amazing science would be to figure out what that is. And like, like I guess what I would say is like if you had a tumor, that would be like at a non optimal hurts, then what you're healthy organ should be or something, and you can literally vibrate it back together with a sound I think or in theory, I think that that makes a little bit more sense to me than some other things that we try to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, there's there's been research. There's this tad talk. Have you ever seen that tad talk when they they there's a scientist who's been working with sound healing with cancer cells, and he discovered the vibration of four different types of cancers. I think one of them's breast cancer. I want to say, another one's like uterus cancer, or and then and I think I don't remember where the third and the fourth are. Anyway, you can find the vibration of it and then vibrate at the same frequency of the tumor and then play it really really loud, so that the frequency of the tumor is extremely loud as it's vibrating on it and it explodes it. So they've been I'm and straighted. You could see on this YouTube talk exactly that happening.
Speaker 3: So the two were just that sounds awesome, and I'd like to know what YouTube that is. Maybe we can like put it in here if we can. Yes, anyway, Uh, they also have done stuff with like like they can break up kidney stones and stuff like that with around like right eat. But I think that that can be applied into other things too, you know. And like I also sort of like buy into the whole chakra system and Meridians Like I I got thrown to the planet, like to the top of the plane like my first year of flyings like five years ago, and I was like landed like catwoman like on all fours or something and was like whatever, but like it was like a genie like lamp was like, Oh, it's just like the whole thing the plane is going like this, and anyway, I didn't. I felt okay for like a couple of months, and then I guess I basically got whiplash or something. It's a hit on the back of my neck, like I hit the ceiling of the plane in the back of the back of my neck, and uh I went to like, you know, the regular doctor. They did next ray, I didn't see anything. I went to uh whatever chiropractor, and I think they just like popped my back and that was that. And I was like, okay, thanks, Like I got my brother to do that. And then I went to uh an acupuncturist and that's what actually finally like worked. They put you know, all the stuff in my neck and like I went. I went three times and I never had a problem with sense. And that was like four years ago, and so I was kind of like, okay, well was that just is it mental then? Like or what like is like is it blocked energy? Like what is that? So that was like my first sort of alternative uh Like I was like, okay, well, what do you mean. It's they put you put your you put needles in meridians. What are meridians? And then I started getting into that.
Speaker 2: So that was your that was your second experience.
Speaker 3: That was my first experience, but it wasn't really sound yeah, but see but that's where but that's where I started getting comfortable with the idea that like meridians are real and then the chakra systems are real, and that like there and like there's some sort of vibration that those have.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Even my acupuncture is like like put something some kind of vibration, like electronics like on the on the needles to like make them like vibrate when they were in my head and in my neck.
Speaker 2: Ah right, okay, cool. Well, yeah, the whole thing about vibration and frequencies is that everything has a vibration and frequency no matter what it is, even if it's a chair or some object, everything is is vibrating, and it's it seems like, well we have I'm not a Bible person, but we have. In the beginning, there was the word well maybe the word was vibration that created everything. So for me that that part of it for me is so like wow, you know it's here. It's vibration creates sound, Okay, vibration creates light. So it's everything. It's really one of I think the building blocks of everything that we everything that exists vibration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think the only thing that kind of scares me about that though, is that or it doesn't scare me. That's a bad word to use. But like the only thing that.
Speaker 2: I feel like we just we.
Speaker 3: Only know things anecdotally anecdotally, right, So like we were like, oh, well, the human frequency is like seven point eight hurts or something, and then we have like the which is like the sound the earth, the sound the earth makes apparently, or like her natural state. But since we've been measuring her, win, like, how do we I mean, like, how do we know what her real natural now is? Constant? Like does she because I mean she's a being like anything else, so you know, she was a baby and she'll be an old lady one day. So like maybe she's in her teenage years, maybe she's middle age. I don't really know, but like I presumably you you have a different sound different times of your life. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But also there's things like oh well the heart frequency is like four thirty two and then five twelve and seven thirty. I mean there's all these different frequencies that they align with different things, and those I don't have a really big problem with it. But like let's say, like let's say you really wanted to know what the optimal frequency of your heart was like, how do we really know what that that number is? You know, M.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe I don't know how many studies have been done about it, but maybe they would take a frequency of a group of people that have considered healthy hearts and then take a frequency range of that and get somewhat of a range of numbers and determine where where maybe what the averagees or whatever. But that would be one way of determining what the heart frequent a healthy heart frequency would be. I don't know if they've done that though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I remember, like I had this idea for like thing where I was like, oh, I was looking in to see like if you could measure like what different parts your body is, like actual like what they were vibrating at, what their frequency was, And from all my research online, I basically came to the conclusion that we don't currently have that in existence, Like we don't have anything that's like that. Fine, like they have EKG machines, you know, they have stuff like that, but it's I mean, and I even talked to like a couple of electrical engineers who were just like, what would be the point of that? And I'm like, what do you mean? What would be the point of that that would be amazing if you get to give something that was like so fine tuned that it could like you could put it over anywhere on your body and it would be able to tell you, like what that's vibrating at. But from my understanding, we don't currently have that technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. But from my understanding too is we would if again, if we were able to to to record all the different what we consider healthy frequencies for a certain organ, then we would come we would be able to come up with a number. I don't know how the recording is done or a specific organ, but but isn't that how I would we would be able to come up with that if something is healthy or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think that's how we would be able to come up with it. It's just like I don't think we have the tools to measure people yet. But that's it's it's not that we don't have the it's just that we don't currently have those made. But I think you have that. We probably have the whatever, we have the technology abilities, we just haven't like Apple applied it yet and I don't know. But then the also the thing is is that like This is all to say that I think that you probably could mess somebody up if you didn't, if you really didn't know what we were doing, and like we were guestimating, I think you could probably mess thebody.
Speaker 2: Yet, yeah, well if you had absolutely no idea what you were doing. Sure, But I again, I feel like if you have an optimal frequency, but those yes, they have already recorded frequency. So if you can find a person in their natural healthy state or seemingly healthy state and record that, But then if we know that they're at disease or like sick at some point, then we would be able to know if there's a different frequency. I don't know if there's the tools or not to do that, but I think that there might be. And then and then you would be able to vibrate the frequency of the optimal state. They're already doing that in some of the in some of the hospitals. So again with with oh with that Ted talk, which I'll put the name of the person who did it. But at the end, the hospitals are not only using them as a complimentary medicine, but they're starting to use them possibly as actual medicine or or I get I guess Okay, let's call it medicine where you would be able to break up two things, break up a cancer tumor or if it's or use it, let's say, to break up a tumor. But then after that you can also use it to put to put a body back in its optimal state. So if we we can, we can put in a certain vibration that's recorded for certain organs because some of that information is already that's already shown. I don't think there's all the information about what frequency is for every single thing, but some of that, some of that data has already been shown. That's that's what I understand. But I don't know. I feel like we don't have enough information to talk about this topic really well. But at the same time we know that.
Speaker 3: So that so then like let's let's talk about like what what like what's your interests and what's your experience with.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let's go back to that. So sound, Well, what happened to me recently, I guess was, well, I've had a couple of thoughts. My interest in sound healing came about I think because again going back to this is the word and the word is is like you know, it was all created and there was a light and that was at the beginning. So if the beginning, I've always been thinking. I've always thought about, well, how did the world start? What does infinity mean? Where did it all start? I had to have started somewhere. And then it goes back to again, what are these these vibrations that were put out into the universe that started to actually create actually create things. So it was just basic curiosity in that sense. The other thing was a couple of years ago, I went with my mom to a sound healing in Whaka where I live in Mohaca, Mexico, and we had to lay on the floor and we were like in this room and you know, close your eyes, relax and it was like an hour maybe, and the peeler used all different instruments similar to your bowls. He had a ton of different types of things different like crystal bowls in addition to metal bowls. And then he had like a digitaly do type of instrument like a gong.
Speaker 3: Did he have a gong?
Speaker 2: He had a gong. Yes, he had lots of different things and he would walk around the room like I had my eyes closed, so I couldn't really tell, but he used the digital do it a lot like it's actually not a digity do. It's more it's it's a it's made out of the out of the inside of a in a gavi plant one and a gavi flowers and makes this similar to what a digity do, but I guess it's maybe a Mexican style one. And he would blow it and so he I could hear that he was working on my mom and I was just again sitting relaxed and I was getting benefits. But I knew that he was over her. And then he would he did the same thing to me, and he would and then he would walk around what I thought he was he was walking around the room doing all these different vibrations. But it turns out he really wasn't work walking around the room. Just that the way the way the vibrational waves happened in the room made you think that he was in different locations.
Speaker 3: Because pointing it differently, like when he was standing in one place kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. So it just seemed like the sound travel just amazed me. And I could feel the vibration going through my body. I could just feel like, you know, like at a at a really deep tissue level. And again when I finally at the end, he was like, okay, you know, like kind of got us out, like and I opened my eyes and I thought he was somewhere else in the room completely because again these vibrations just kept going and going and going until they finally just mellowed out at the end. So I don't know, I don't know what benefits I got out of it, honestly, besides that feeling out a complete state of peace, or feeling really relaxes, if you had some kind of healing, but not really knowing exactly what it was. So I can't really say, oh, yeah, it helped this, this and this, But I thought it was amazing. I could definitely feel it inside of my body, and I was just intrigued about the way the sound travels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely went to something quite similar in Oraville when I was in India, where we laid on the ground and there was all these different instruments and stuff. But I I found it to be way more like trance like then you can get with just like putting earphones on your liken. Then in a recording like when there was when it was like live and you could actually feel the vibrations of the instruments like that they're making. It was it was it was like really a cool, cool experience for me. And it was the same thing where we just like laid down for an hour and they did like this whole thing and you woke up and you're like, yeah, so you I go to dinner or what. You're just like, I don't know. It was cool. Yeah, but I've also heard have you heard of those they have like sound beds or like there there are these kind of it's almost like you're on a speaker or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have heard of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never been to one, but I've I hear they're pretty expensive to you know, get access to, so I not maybe not to get a session with, but you know, to like buy like a soundbed is kind of an expensive thing. But yeah, they're basically like like a giant instrument that you lay on and they make different but they go through that whole thing where it's like we're going to do the root chakra all the way up to the crown chakra and they have different frequencies for each one that they associate with.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, they have that The sound Healing Center in California, the one that's near Mount Shasta. They have that frequency bed Yeah, And I always think the the other thing that intrigues me is the vibrations. I've seen this YouTube video that that there's these vibrations like sound sound vibrations going on. But then you they have sand on it, and depending on what frequency it's, well, what sound is being made goes shape.
Speaker 3: Like yeah about the plates where they it makes like have the sand with the sand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. They're all geometric things, and then you think, well, the geometric shapes go along with our chakras, and the sacred geometry is in it, so that that part is also like whoa, what's the connection between sound and sacred geometry?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it's it's similar to the what's the Japanese.
Speaker 2: Okay oh doctor Emoto?
Speaker 3: Yeahtos like flash freezing of water crystals, Like when you play like certain music, this is what it looks like. It's flash frozen versus so like there's an actual crystalline geometric like pattern that's formed versus you know others. So yeah, the sound like I've seen those sound plates for sure, and I'm yeah going like, oh, those.
Speaker 2: Are super cool there's just it's just so amazing. Really, what was the other one? The sound healing and the well?
Speaker 3: You you have tuning forks, right, you have some tuning forks.
Speaker 2: I do. I have a couple of tuning forks. My mom given me. She took some tuning for classes, and I'd love to take them myself. But so this one is a really small one and this is says crystal on it. I'm not exactly sure why it says crystal on it. But this one here is a different color, looks like copper, and it's called the penal. So this is for the penal plant. Now I could just tap them together. Can you hear that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can hear it. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So usually I'll just go over through my body. They say not to put it close to your ears.
Speaker 3: But them together, or would you like because I remember in science class and in milk in elementary school, we would like hit him on the rubber of our shoe or something like at the bottom of our shoe.
Speaker 2: And then you're right, it should not. You should not tap them together. I'm glad that you mentioned that, because first of all, you can chip them, so that's going to change. That's going to change the frequency because it's not a perfect the perfect form that it's supposed to do that that vibrates at that frequency because it's been changed. Okay, Oh the other thing is the higher the one with the stronger vibration, will take over the sound of the one that's of the lesser vibration. So yeah, and that happens all the way through with any sound. So sound like one sound can take over another sound. Hmm, yeah, like the waves of it, which is which I think again, is.
Speaker 3: I heard that David Gibson guy like that the podcast that the Sound there's a sound healing podcast that we both sort of have listened to that he kind of talks about how that's sort of what is happening within a chord. You're right, a musical chord, like there's you know, multiple notes being played, but there's a dominant like singular frequency that your brain is like associating with so coming into one thing basically.
Speaker 2: You mean it was he talking about like an in like an orchestra.
Speaker 3: He's talking in a musical sense, Yeah, but he was actually like he was explaining, he was explaining like how you can get like how you can find your own personal frequency and like, and he was saying that when you're making any note, like if you're making the note ah or something, he said, there's there's more stuff going on than just one single note. Even with that, there's a your voice is actually like an instrument that's creating chords as it speaks in sas And I didn't realize that because I thought we were all just one pitch as we go along, like on the line.
Speaker 4: But apparently, like if you're holding like a or something, then that would just be a.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but apparently there's like a lot of different things going on in our vocal box that come out together or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's just what he said thing, and I'm yeah, there was amazing.
Speaker 2: He was also the one that said that the sound will take over another that will take over the other sounds. So yeah, And also it makes me think again about the orchestra thing, because like you could tune into one, Yeah, you can tune into one instant and just be like, I'm just going to listen to the violence. I'm just going to listen to the bass or whatever it is, and you can like pick it out when you're listening. But then as a whole You could hear the whole symphony.
Speaker 4: I guess it's that itself is amazing, And there have been studies about.
Speaker 2: How it has how how classical music has positive effects on babies and people when they're studying and increases concentration. So there are studies out there which I also am like, Wow, there's there's a lot around sound. These are two different types of.
Speaker 3: Oh I've seen those, I've never actually heard them though.
Speaker 2: This one is like you have to bang them. This one these are these are used a little differently, so you bet you would bang it now it's vibrating, what Yeah, you can bang anywhere. But the thing is, this is the part that is vibrating. So you hold it and an acupuncturist.
Speaker 3: I mean that like the one single this yeah, the handle.
Speaker 2: Part, Yeah, you're you don't you put that part on a body part or on a meridian point or wherever you're supposed to put it. People that do, like, like an acupuncturist would know what point to put it on.
Speaker 3: So I love that. That sounds super cool. Yeah, so you just feel it like can you fit on your body? Like can you feel the vibrations of it? After you like.
Speaker 2: You can feel it while it's there. Yeah, and then it's very in the very in the very point where it's touching, not really greater than that. And then I have a few two others. These are longer and this is yeah, this is too eighty eight. So that's the frequency of two eighty eight and this is for sixty eight the frequency.
Speaker 3: So those do they claim that they know what those help with or like what those are for?
Speaker 2: They do? There are some that's hod the wrong. Yeah, that's so cool. I like they do. They you can use certain frequencies for again, for certain body parts or like organs, but I don't know. I don't know exactly which what for eighty four eighty four sixty eight does, so I can't tell you that.
Speaker 6: But but yeah, that the if you do go into the and to read a little bit more about about the that's at the Sound Healing Center that we just mentioned Sound Healing Center dot com.
Speaker 2: They have more information about that, so or you listen to David's podcast which is sound Healing also. Yeah, so those are my two things. Oh and the other thing is about your voice. So there's this computer. I guess it's a program that you're able to uh that they're able to like to pick up the frequencies in your voice and to know which which sounds are missing or that are at disease, and from that they could tell which what's wrong with your body. So yeah, so that that also is interesting. It's like, wow, what does a full voice sound like? Or what is one that's missing sound sounds like? And you think of your voice as as like your your fingerprint in a way, but at the same time and then it's like, oh wow, well then there's the whole idea of well, maybe there's something missing out of it that that's keeping me from my optimum health.
Speaker 3: I also read this book, yuh. I watched her on YouTube and I was so impressed that I ordered the book. It's Eleen Day the Cusick. I guess, like, didn't your mom do a workshop with her? Or your mom was gonna do a workshop with her? She wants to do a workshop, she wants to do it. Okay, I kind of do it too. But it's like then I have to ask myself, how many of these things am I gonna? I guess I just will do them forever about everything I'm interested in, just because like whatever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what do you like about her work though, like because it is it is tuning forks, which I so want to get into, and it is also she like when I read her book, she's also into the whole, like like a vibration can heal a specific part of your body, and.
Speaker 3: She's she she claims that you can get that with a tuning fork over places.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, right. You introduced me to her too, And my mom also really likes her, I remember. And the thing that I liked better is that she approaches it in a really scientific way because people do think it's free through, but it's actually not. There's tons of well science really around frequencies, so why would it be fruit through? And she also had she has this, I think in an additional gift of being able to notice where on the body there's a block. So she's able to hold the tuning porks over bodies and know if there's a block and then works on the block in the area. But I think for most of us it's hard to know exactly where that block is just by using a tuning pork. But maybe she's even to hear.
Speaker 3: Even if you just went through like the whole body system like on a I don't know what time frame, but like a certain amount of time frame and made it, you know whatever, like like like align your route whether it's aligned or not. Align your sacral whether it's aligned or not, align your you know whatever, like.
Speaker 2: For preventive preventative health. Right, yeah, yeah, just staying in that frequency, that's true. Yeah, you could do that. Yeah. And the other thing I like is the binaural beats. So sometimes I listen to binyal beats. I listen. I was listening to them before I was going to sleep for a couple of months, and sometimes I'd have really vivid dreams. Sometimes i'd have like deeper sleep I thought, or since doing them, I don't do them that much anymore, but I do feel like I wake up feeling less tired and I have more energy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there's a recording of the sound that Jupiter makes, like that every planet has its own sound, actually, like NASA has recorded that. And I remember like for a while there, I was really obsessed with the sound of Jupiter. And so there was like this YouTube that was on like a it was like a ten minute thing, and I would just put it on a loop and I would listen to it over and over again, like when I was going to sleep as like my background noise. And then that led me into vinyl beats, which helped me with meditation because like I have a real hard time meditating in silence for a long time. Like I can go a lot longer if I have some some kind of music or some kind of vianyl beats. And also that Himmi sync Have you ever heard of that? It's like what they used, uh, like for remote viewers and stuff. So like they you know, there's like a difference. Uh there's two different sounds going on on each part of your It's like hypnotism basically, but they like on each ear there's a different frequency, and like you you have a hard time knowing what to focus on, so you just sort of like pick a middle path and like ignore them both. And so it does some sort of like subconscious thing to you to where you can really zone out. And like I feel like that. Like so even if you just google, like or not google, but like YouTube saying difference whatever like himI sync beats or whatever, and you can that's like a really good way to meditate for me.
Speaker 2: So you listen to that when you meditate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not all the time, but yeah, for sure, I always listen to something when I'm meditating. I have a couple of apps that trying. I'm either listening to like recordings of Tibetan singing bowls, or I'm listening to like rain drops or the ocean or something. I have to have something because if it's just me alone with silence, then I I can do it for a little bit, but not as long, and I feel like it's I get deeper when I have something else to distract outside noise too, even though that's not supposed to be the point of meditation, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, there's all different points of meditation, I think. But if that works for you, I could completely I get that too. It's so easy to get restricted. But if you have something like that, that beat helping you to get into the well, it's changing the waves of your brain, that's the other thing. So your brain is getting in sync with those waves. And so is it a theta wave, is it a an alpha? Yeah? Like what exactly what's happening? So that happens pretty quickly, apparently like they've recorded people's brain ways after after like having that sound, the binaural beats and it just automatically like sinks into it.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, like they've done like channelers or whatever they whenever they I kind of the guy who channeled Darryl ak and the guy who does the shar when they've done EKG readings on his brain or whatever, he'll go into I don't know. I think if it's a beta or theata, like he can just be like in a normal state, just talking to you, and then he can like center himself, take a couple of breaths, and then you can see, like on a meter, like how his brain his brain waves go into like a lower like or higher or whatever. I mean, they go into a completely different frequency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I wonder if if that is something that the rest of us, if we went into that same frequency, would we have that same ability you know?
Speaker 3: Well? Uh like but or the guy that Darryl Anchor guy says that basically anytime you're in the state of flow, that's the same state that a channeling would be. Like you know, so like anytime you're like in the zone and you're like doing your thing like whatever that is. But like he says, like everybody's experienced that thing where they're just like they're in. They're in it, like whatever that frequency is that you're on, that is like the same way in which like he does channeling. But yeah, I mean, or are there anybody would I think that's where your creativity will flow from, wherever that is. But I can't remember what it is, like if it's beta data whatever, I don't know. I need to look that up and get him figure that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty cool all this stuff is. Yeah, just again, not only just like cool because you can I think that there is scientific information about it right there, about the science of sound. But also again for me, it goes back to, well, how is this like creating things or what what's the connection between sound and I don't know, like what what exists?
Speaker 3: Like material? I mean like material, Yeah, like matter versus like a vibration is yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And but then that also goes into your visible spectrum, you know, like I'm sure that there is some kind of dimension or something that exists where you can literally see sound.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a great point. That would be cool. Yeah, but our eyes just probably can't pick it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, because we have other instruments that can see them, or they can can figure out what kind of wave that is or whatever. So like, yeah, I just feel like like vision is just like it's just one little tool that's very, very limited. So there's there could be all kinds of stuff around us right now we don't even know, and sounds could have Like what I also think is weird is everything that leaves your mouth is like does that mean it's like traveling on forever like that? Like the sound ever completely die or does it just always like die in half lives? You know, like vibrations, do they ever completely stop or do they just travel on and weaken forever? But only in like in half lives?
Speaker 2: I don't know, well, right, and well, if there's nothing at all to block it, then if it was in a vacuum, probably, But if it's not in a vacuum, then there would be others sorbed.
Speaker 3: By whatever hits and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would guess. But yeah, that's that's true.
Speaker 3: But then that leads into the whole all this, you know, radio waves and the like, yeah, the yeah, so talk a little bit about the five D stuff and about the like like that that article you sent me this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really know that much about five D I just the five G. Sorry, the we're moving from four G to five G in or at least that's the direction the next step, which means a couple of different things, I guess from a technological point of view, where we'll just be able to download information even that much faster. We're able to do it at four G pretty quickly, but it's going to be even faster at level five. So but the only thing I'm.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be just like I mean, that's supposed to be wirelessly.
Speaker 2: Just like, yes, exactly, but it's also apparently it takes a different infrastructure, so it's not because it's more like radio waves. So so there are a lot of people concerned about the health consequences of it because it is so it is a like a microwave pretty much, and there they don't really know how it's going to affect humans and plants and all that. So there are a lot a lot of questions in addition to the fact that we have to change all this technology. Apparently by twenty twenty though the United like they expect half of the United States to be on five G. So not really, but that.
Speaker 3: Is concerning though when you consider like yeah, microwave can literally kill you, like, right, we're inside of it, you could kill you, right. And then also like even people who live by radio towers like always had have higher amounts of cancer than those that don't or whatever you know, right, or big power grids and stuff like that. So they're like, that's why I was saying earlier about how I feel like you could mess somebody up with you definitely can mess somebody up with frequency.
Speaker 2: Oh oh sure, yeah, exactly exactly. And how you know what that all those frequencies are. It's true, I don't. I don't know. That was one thing about the five G that's that's the big question. But there was another point the first article. What happened was I was, I don't know exactly one thing led to another. Of course, when you're on the internet, that happens. The rabbit hole. I was say on the rabbit hole, and I found about those those nano dust. I guess. So there's these tiny little particles of dust that this Japanese company has been like forefront, I guess, like paving the way for the rest of us to do and apparently like these little little little dust particles that are not really dust but they're they're programmable little points that can go out and get stuck on clothing. They can be ingested, either knowingly or unknowingly, and they're programmable. I don't exactly know what this has to do with five G, but there's some kind of link. And I won't get into like conspiracy because I really don't know that much about it except for those few articles that I've read.
Speaker 3: But well, I was making out with this professor one time at uh that. It wasn't my professor, It was just like he happened to be a professor and he was like somewhere in Florida. I think he was like the University of Florida, and he worked with nanotechnology. And he was telling me that the thing about like the they can get the nano chips like super super small and everything, but the smaller you get the limited amount of function. So it's like, yeah, they might have nano dust, but they're not like gonna be able to be absolute miny bro. Like He's like, you could have it have one function like and I was like, well, could that one function be like solar energy? Could you just have it be like a microscope like solar cell? So you could like like paint things into you know, it's like in theory you could, I guess like if that. If so, it would just be like like an energy on off switch kind of thing. But like, I uh, like, I don't think it's going to be quite the processing chip that's in your computer that people kind of like are fear mongering a little bit about. But I mean still, I mean, like I like ingesting like tiny microchips, that's probably not a good thing.
Speaker 2: And also if there were many of them being able.
Speaker 3: To work together as a brain, like a nervous system.
Speaker 2: Or something, yeah, that's definitely questionable, questionable, but I think that's a topic for another time. But anyway, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. Besides the frequency of the microwave, I don't really know how it's related to sound healing. But my thought was, if they are programmable, then we could also program a frequency on it in order to put out light and love into the world and compassion and whatever else that we want to put So even if we're worried about what they whoever they are, might be programming to us, either from mind control or for whatever reasons other entities wanted put out put out their little nano things. We could do the same thing. So it is just a tool that we could use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, opening up that thing right very quick? Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's also let me see.
Speaker 3: Does it not come up? Why doesn't this camera? But yeah, it's basically the world's smallest r r r F D chip r f I D chip. Yeah, so it's a Japanese giant Hatchi ce. It has developed the world small st and then it's radio frequency identification chip.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, for identification. Oh so that was the other questionable thing. So it's pretty much it's trackable. It's true. More than anything, it's trackable. So they were saying it could be helpful for you at home, for people that have smart technology at home, like they're smart refrigerators or whatever. But at the same time, it's trackable, so there's going to be no way to ever turn it off. Oh we got lots, we got it some stuff. Yeah, yeah, we got some stuff.
Speaker 3: So goodbye people until next time. And how should we close this? I guess we should close this by saying, oh, if you like comment posts, do whatever our thumbs up, make a comment if you want. If you have any questions, you can email us at Living Extraordinary Podcasts at gmail dot com, and we'll totally answer all that and everything. If you have any requests of stuff you want us to talk about, that'd also be cool.
Speaker 2: Yep, sounds good. We'll see you next time, right bye bye,