Speaker 1: Welcome to my world, bitch Wood.
Speaker 2: Listeners, Welcome to the one hundred and sixtieth episode of the Supernatural Occurrent Studies podcast.
Speaker 3: So Optically Paranormal.
Speaker 2: My name is Jason Knight, host of the show, and with me as always is me Oscar Specter, producer, extraordinari and podcast co host. Well, i'll tell you, listeners, you are you're getting a lot of releases from us this holiday season. That sounded bad now that I just spit it out of my mouth. Yeah, that sentence you mean or getting a lot of release is we're releasing you a lot this holiday season. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope you feel it. I hope you are. Your drawers aren't too wet, supple, moist, whatever, you right? That does sound weird? That Yeah, I made it work. As soon as I filled off my tongue, I said, fuck, Well, we are releasing basically to the OG schedule, legit OG schedule. We're releasing like less than every two weeks at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this month it would be it's gonna be four episodes December.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, but.
Speaker 2: We found ourselves in a situation, Oscar. Yes, we did one of those rare instances where we get to report on something as it's happening, as it is literally lighting up the world right.
Speaker 3: Now, right lighting up a lot of media trends, social media stuff, the news.
Speaker 2: Water gulers, water cooler talk. Yeah, and I can tell you I am fucking riveted. I love this ship.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to be you mean you you love the news recency or you love the subject the matter, okay.
Speaker 2: The subject matter for sure. And of course listeners you can tell by the title of this episode we're talking about New Jersey drones.
Speaker 3: Yes we are.
Speaker 2: We had to jump on and cover this and get our thoughts in and and in case you live under the rock, let you know what's going on out there, because it is some wild wild ship.
Speaker 3: And for this particular topic, I've been purposely living also under a rock, so I can discover it.
Speaker 2: What you got for the show, So you're gonna get a fresh take.
Speaker 3: For the most part, I know some things, but not much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the exact opposite. I've been glued to my screens on this even joint I said it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I had I couldn't hold it in any further.
Speaker 2: Jason Knight on TikTok one word, right, I had to do it. Oh I did.
Speaker 3: You didn't have to give you a handler. Oh, I was just that. I was just saying that you are on.
Speaker 2: It this entire your time. I've resisted. Yeah, you have for every story.
Speaker 3: Now you can't tell anyone to get off your lawn anymore. Like that's been revoked. It is, yeah, get on my lawn, get on it, right wild A friend of mine just kept bombardoning me with tiktoks on theories about these drones, and so I just I got tired of saying, fool, I can't see this, I can't do it, I.
Speaker 2: Don't have it. I finally did it. So he got you, he did, I got you. But before we get into the new Jersey drones, because I have a lot of stuff on this, I have a long script on this. You wanted to talk about your kind of.
Speaker 3: As part of the opening, right, what we've been up to. Yeah, and this is the end of the year. December is a busy month. Actually, November, December and half of January for me are really busy months or times for my other show, the another movie podcast show that I do with my brother and very good friend. And we talked about movies of course, and we're doing end of your stuff. So December means we have to cram as many movies that we ever heard great things about, or that we messed out from earlier in the year, or that it's worse it's coming out like every week. Every week's two three new movies that I want to try to cram in there to see why we'll make my top ten. That's basically what we're doing, making our top ten movies of the year, and not saying that you have to have one, But do you have a movie that just rises to the top that you saw from this year?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: You know what, nothing for me really really grab me. You know, I'm a horror fan. That is the majority of what we watch in this house. But off the top of my head, you caught me off guard. I can't think of anything that really made me say I'm gonna watch that again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people are feeling that that this year not just a winner. It's not just me, right, It's not like the year that Parasite one, where everyone's number one movie was Parasite, or the year that everything everywhere all at once came out because that's everyone's number one. Clear pick which it was for me too. It's not exact clear, and I think it's more fun this way. It's more challenging when there's not a clear number one. That means there's a lot of potential contender one. I think I like that. I mean it's hard to, you know, cherry pick and pick a favorite and then say to the others you ain't my favorite.
Speaker 2: You know you have to.
Speaker 3: But it's also arbitrary nons it's just fun to do. All movies are great whatever, even the bad ones. So one I've seen that's ended the year list for some people that are into horror is Late Night with the Devil made a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people's list. Ship that was this year was.
Speaker 3: Late Night with the Devil as a high contender for horror fans. Loved it Number one.
Speaker 2: Glad you mentioned it. Forgot it was this year. Yeah, loved it. Watched a few times. And I don't do that with movies very often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I remember we talked about on the show here too. I think in the owtics for one of our episodes.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, listeners Late Night with the Devil definitely go.
Speaker 3: To another kind of horror, not really horror, it's like horror adjacent. That's very good. I saw a movie called Red Rooms. It's a French Canadian movie. So up North from the Great North, the Great White North or something.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know it is white. You can't say that, hello white canceled.
Speaker 3: Not really by them. I'm okay, okay. So Red Rooms is a kind of horror movie. It's about these these two women, particularly one woman, who are obsessed. I don't want to say just obsessed, but I'm just gonna say obsessed obsessed with this trial, like the Trial of the Century for that for Canada, where the man on trial is accused of murdering, like torture, raping and murdering two young women who he kidnapped and posting those videos online and selling it for like a viewership thing, like one of those dark Web.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, so is this one of the dark.
Speaker 3: Web snuff live film kind of thing. And one of the girls, of these two girls, women I should say they are, one of them believes he's innocent and it's like kind of in love with him a little bit, kind of talks about I'm in that way fawning over him, the same way you hear about real life serial killers getting marriage proposals from women.
Speaker 2: It's like that, it feels like that.
Speaker 3: And then the other woman, you know, you never know quite what she's up to. She's clearly not up for that. She's doing something else. She's like it's like a fetish for her. It's like a strange fetas. So you're kind of uncovering as the movie goes on. I guess it's interesting. It's kind of horror adjacent because it's not like about the horror already happened. But they do describe it a lot. They do talk like, you know, you get a lot of details without showing anything, so like it's still pretty horrifying because it's fucked up, but so it's a great It's another it's like, you never hear about those quote unquote psychos that are like obsessed with serial killers on trials. You hear about them a lot, you've seen them on the news, but it's the first time I seen the movie about him though, So that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of cool. Red Rooms, I would check that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that movie. I also saw Sticking to Horror because that's where we are here. Another good one is where it's just hear night Bitch. Now that's not a horror movie night Bitch, but Night Bitch is a lot of fun. It's about parenting and the horrors of parenting. Oh jeez, and this one stars Amy Adams as that. I saw that recently pretty great And yeah, so I like that you saw. I know Conclave. This is in horror, but Conclave is in other people's big what.
Speaker 2: An interesting, interesting film. We should we should do an episode cause I think I think when we used to have Patreon we did a few religious episodes like Judas Is Scariot and Holy Relics. I don't remember if Holy Relics was main feed er Patreon, but I love religious stuff, especially very ritualized religious things. So yeah, we should do something on the Conclict because that is it's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you can find something fascinating to you straight away from that, I'd be I'd be down for sure. As mentioned watching that movie again, good movie. Yeah, I just one or two more here. I saw a movie called that's pretty great from France called Mads zombie horror film. Did you see that one?
Speaker 2: I've seen the previews.
Speaker 3: For the previous for it. Yeah, that was a good one. I liked it a lot. All in one take, that's what you said, Yeah, for the whole movie. Yeah, and it's an it's a legit one shot. I know they added some posts, some effects after, but the take itself, as far as what I've read, is pretty genuine.
Speaker 2: Has that ever been done before?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, it's the second time. I think, oh, maybe there's one more.
Speaker 2: But I always thinking that one long shot from Goodfellows when they're coming into the club.
Speaker 3: From the five to six minute shot. Yeah, that's also one of the kindest for its time for sure. Another, I mean another great one right away is The Substance. I love that movie. It's it's ridiculous, but it's good ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting a lot of a lot of hit, a lot of talk, it.
Speaker 3: Is getting a lot of hair and in that same vein, you know, female empowerment kind of thing. Movie is we talk about on the show Woman of the Hour. Also, it's short short list on my list on my top ten.
Speaker 2: Why when you asked me, why wouldn't I have pulled that? But I literally just watched it. I'm not thinking.
Speaker 3: I guess sometimes people ask me, I can't think of a single movie either.
Speaker 2: It happens, Yeah, I mean that i'd be great lists, some good movies. Yeah, something I would definitely check out. Uh that that brain freeze thing. It's a simple question. What stood out for you this year? Fuck? I don't know. I was at a store.
Speaker 3: I have a list. I read it from a list. It's not like I memorize everything. Yeah, so I have to need I need a list.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I was at a store today. I had to return something. Yeah. I had a frame made for some a pair of signed Mike Tyson boxing gloves, and spent quite quite a bit of money on this custom frame. And when I went to hang it, literally right here behind us, it fell apart, fell apart my hands, and I said, oh itself, that's bullshit. Yeah. So I went back today, and you know, the store manager was great, and as you know where he was kind of He's like, hey, take care of this guy. Whatever he needs, make sure it happens. Obviously, no charge. So as I'm waiting and filling out some paperwork and stuff, he's you know, talking to me, trying to get personal. It's a good manager, right, diffusing the situation though there was on board, but yeah, yeah, there's no situation. But he was just trying to do his job. Anyway. He after a while, he's like, so, what are your passions? I don't know, And he's like, you don't know, that's so funny. Guess many things. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Bourbon, which you were about to drink, and podcasting, which we're about to do we're doing right now.
Speaker 2: I did, I did say traveling my family podcast. I swear I said those three. Yeah, I forgot bourbon. But it was just such a simple question. But I could not think at the spur of the moment like that. Yeah, the strangest thing. Smoke meats A big fan of that. Yeah's a hobby. But you love that it is now, damn it. Yeah. But yeah, anyway, good, good choices there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's many more, but you know, that's roughly what I thought of right now.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: So the end of the year is very busy for the mind. Is that I have to pick the right number I got. I don't want to regret. That's top ten, you know, right, So that's the whole point. It's fun. It's fun. It's just fun, and a lot of thought goes into it for me. Anyway, Yes, what else?
Speaker 2: Birch is still available? So I hear Chicago ghospodcast, dot com forward slash merch You can still get that friend or loved one, some supernatural occurrence, sodies, podcast merchandise or enemy or your enemy too. Yeah. Yeah, free shipping.
Speaker 3: If they're weren't that merch and you tell us about it, we'll beat him up while he's wearing the merch like like, we'll do it, so give it to your enemy?
Speaker 2: Are we doing wet work now? Are we for hire?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's like hired guns.
Speaker 3: What's that movie with Nick Nolty and Robert DeNiro? Oh gee, oh yeah, the crow bar and that whole alley scene.
Speaker 2: We're like that. That's that's exactly what we're like.
Speaker 3: Any of that movie, though, Man, I don't know Alia Lewis, isn't it?
Speaker 2: I know? I want to jump to Katee fear. It was okay Nick Nolty, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Nick Naughty was a lawyer?
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's a good movie.
Speaker 3: That's a good movie.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, get get merchandise, will we'll beat your enemies up? Yeah, wearing our hood chain.
Speaker 3: Link fences, chain links, and the crowbars.
Speaker 2: It's coming off the rails. Free shipping and any order twenty five dollars or more to anywhere in the United States.
Speaker 3: Ask you why I have a thing is twenty six dollars on that website.
Speaker 2: Sticker is twenty six dollars. No, no, you did mention whiskey. I have a new bottle here that would like to open with you before we talk about these drones, before go to break and talk about these Jones. Okay, not Jones, drones Jones. This is Bell four. Oh my god, I have to I have to get my little flashlight going here. Oh right, because it's what happens. This is belfour whiskey. It's bourbon whiskey finished with Texas pecan wood. Pecanwood. It's not too proof and we haven't even been drinking yet. Now it's ninety two proof. But then the cool thing about this is it the distillery is by the Belfour family. Eddie Belfour, of course, the legendary Chicago Blackhawk. So this is his family's distillery. This is their whiskey. They make, you know, this pecan wood whiskey. They make a rye, they make a few other ones. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wish I was into sports, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, anyone from Chicago knows Eddie bell Eddie belfour. So I'm gonna pop this now.
Speaker 3: I'm just glad it's not a ry. I'm so sycrifically, I know you're right. I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I've had this for a few years. A friend of mine got it for Did you hear that it's actually a quark. It's a for real cork like good job Belforce. Yeah, so I'm gonna pour this out. I've had it for a few years. First, I'm in opening it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 2: Is that ASMR for you? Yeah? And of course, look, listeners, you could always go to our show notes. There'll be a time stamp there if you don't like our little intros. But this is what we do. Let's see, all right, it's get a nose. I dig it. So it's not overbearing pecan? Would I'm guess because I'm getting a nutty smell cinnamon, and I think that's your psychosis. Could very well be. I've had a terrible day today, zero sleep and no stomach bug caramel, yeah, nuts, walnuts or something. I'm sure it's pekan, but for for some reason it's I'm picking up walnut.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I can't tell you that everything. I don't smell anything but booze and it's.
Speaker 2: Not need to prove, so it's not going to kill you. M M, please like it? Please like? Oh chocolate, Holy shit?
Speaker 3: You know even I think I taste a chocolate chocolate for sure.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like chocolate, dark chocolate. Yeah, yeah, bitter bitter chocolate. Yeah, like, that's confect they call confections chocolate.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they call.
Speaker 3: It, but it's the kind of chocolate you eat in the mountains when you're when there's a snowstorm. You want to kick warm. Right, you never heard that thing, exactly right. You drink whiskey, and you drink and you eat hot, dark chocolate. It keeps you warm.
Speaker 2: I thought you said to kick porn. No, like, what the fuck is this chocolate? So I just went with you're right.
Speaker 3: I did sound weird when I said that sentence, but no, I did not say kickporn. This is very drinkable. Yes, it's very drinkable. Yeah that's what I'm Yeah, listeners, belfour.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of people shy away from celebrity whiskeys, but uh, this this is a winner. I think I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm digging it. I will continue to drink.
Speaker 2: It banilla, chocolate, maybe caramel. It's like a candy explosion. I like it.
Speaker 3: I think I definitely taste alcohol in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a lot. Not a big burn though, not a big burn.
Speaker 3: No, which is good. I'm my sciatica.
Speaker 2: There we go. Okay, Sciatica for the dead ass Wow. Uh, Oscar, let's take a break now. Way we got to get into this because this is craziness.
Speaker 1: M H.
Speaker 2: Listeners, welcome back to the show. Well, the lights are turned down low, the ceremonial candle is lit, and the belfour is flowing. You still have it? Okay, you're good? Were you never cheersed? No tank, Let's start this show. See my mind is it's no good today? M HM. Let's Oscar. You, as you said at the top of the show, you kind of purposely stayed in the dark on this one, right, so you just kind of experience and then give your your thoughts on what this stuff could be.
Speaker 3: Read one article that looked like a reactionary article and a that you sent me, I think, and I saw a couple of glimpses, maybe a minute's worth of TikTok videos of people talking about it, or like you know, showing me some footage that I saw there by gass fucking drones, by the way, And that's all I really know anything beyond very little snippets.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that that was bravo, because that's had to be hard to accomplish, because this is literally everywhere, because it's been going on for so long, and we still don't have answers. The government is not coming out and saying this is what it is. No need for alarm, go back to your business already.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what was going on for so long. I thought this was a one time incident. I have no idea what you're even talking about.
Speaker 2: It's been going on since November eighteenth. Since November eighteenth, it's the sixteenth today, December, Yeah, oh wow, it's almost a solid mon month, is it? Every day? Every day? Oh? Every day? So since November eighteenth, of course twenty twenty four. Yeah. Northern and central New Jersey have been plagued by this surge of unexplained nocturnal drone sightings, sending waves of unease through the local population. Witnesses describe these unmanned aerial vehicles as disturbingly large, some matching the size of a car, Others looming as big as a bus, and a lot of times they produce this unsettling hum that's far more menacing than any common hobby drone. The drones can linger in the sky for six or seven hours, much much longer than any known hobbyist drone. These things are more like commercial or military grade drones, far out of reach of civilian wallets can't afford them. The drones are overwhelmingly spotted at night, and they usually have blinking lights white, red, and green, much like conventional navigation markers. In many cases, led lights run the length of the drones bellies like the fuselage, making them markedly different from commercial planes, but their illumination is inconsistent. More often than once, these mysterious machines have drifted through the night skies in total darkness, rendering them almost invisible. It's this eerie, lightless silence that has residents whispering about the unknown presence looming overhead, leaving them to wonder who or what is watching them from the infinite darkness above. The drones give off no heat signature, making them untraceable, and they're fast. Recently, a police drone was sent up to observe these mystery drones in action. When the mystery drone recognized it was being observed, it immediately shut off its lights and sped off at over sixty miles an hour, then simply vanished into the horizon. Okay, and that's about twice as fast as police drones can travel. And keep in mind, according to the FBI, since November eighteenth, there have been over six thousand reports of mystery drones flying above New Jersey. That's an average of over one hundred and certain sightings per day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that sounds legit.
Speaker 2: Everyone from citizens, you know, they're just every everyday citizen, congressmen and women, reporters, state and local police, and the military have all seen these drones, not to mention again, countless private citizens.
Speaker 3: Right accounts privately. Also, I like that, Not I don't like that, but I like that you gave that stat because that already that solid solidifies that it is not likely a hoax or at least a hulks, being that we don't know why they're there, right, but they're there.
Speaker 2: There is something I was gonna say, bless you, there's something people are seeing something up there, right, and a lot of some things right, and these people they're getting incredible photos and videos of these things right now. Go on TikTok, go on YouTube. It's everywhere. Okay, Instagram, it's everywhere, No doubt there's something up there. Scarier still is the fact that the mystery Jones have been observed in the skies above sensitive locations such as water reservoirs, police departments, and even military installations, raising these serious questions about security, privacy, and the intent behind the drones operation. And amazingly, despite investigations by federal, state, and local authorities, the mystery as to what these things are, who they belong to, and what their purposes remains unsolved, and these mysterious UAVs have sparked widespread speculation, public concern, and urgent government response. Now the earliest sightings of these mystery Jones originated in Morris County, New Jersey, where residents describe drones flying in erratic yet seemingly coordinated patterns, often without visible lights deciding soon expanded to other counties, including Sussex County, Somerset, Hunterdon, and Bergen County. And actually, my old company's corporate office was in Bergen County, and so is the Soprano House which I've been to. And so anyway, in some cases, as many as fifty drones were reported in the sky at once, prompting descriptions of the phenomena is being creepy and menacing. In the case of the fifty drones, they were spotted coming in from the ocean heading towards New Jersey. Oh, how creepy that must have been to sea. And I'll get more into that, because that's.
Speaker 3: A modern version of what's that movie Red is in the title the Red Dawn redn Yeah, right, right, right right, red don yes.
Speaker 2: Now what sets these incidents apart not only the scale fifty drones at once coming in or being seen every single night since a month or a month, but I'll so the drones proximity to critical sites. Observers reported them hovering over the Picatinny Arsenal in Morris County, New Jersey, which is a US military research and manufacturing facility. They'd been seen over McGuire Air Force Base in Burlington County, New Jersey, over Naval Weapons Station's Earl in Moultmouth County, New Jersey, and above President elect Donald Trump's Bedminster golf Course in Bedminster, New Jersey. They'd been seen flying over New Jersey's largest utility PSC and G. It's the name of the utility company p S and G. And for the first time ever, PS and G petitioned the FAA to halt all air traffic over two of its nuclear power plants because of these drones. So they faked out absolutely. Stewart International Airport in upstate New York was forced to close its runways for an hour after two drones were seen flying overhead. This commercial airport is adjacent to New York Air National Guard Base, where one hundred and fifth Airlift Wing is stationed. So again this military connection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick before just in case, are you having a section to this script that will deal We'll delve into what you know of their flight patterns?
Speaker 2: It now you ask it now?
Speaker 3: Okay? So obviously does anyone report any kind of flight patterns? You said it's a radic, but they're in unison. Do they resemble bees? Do they resemble anything that we can kind of glean as to why they're they're replying the way they are.
Speaker 2: So what I've been seeing is more description of grid pattern, like they're flying a coordinated grid pattern, almost like they're searching for something systematically, Okay, looking for something systematically.
Speaker 3: And other than flying overhead slash obviously looking because they must have cameras on them.
Speaker 2: They have to. They have to.
Speaker 3: Of course, you know, they might even have people in there, they're big enough.
Speaker 2: Well, that's one of the theories now, is that a lot of them that are being seen are actually lawful manned aircraft that people are misconstruing to be something else because of panic. That's why. Yeah, so misidentification.
Speaker 3: In other words, right, we don't they've never done anything other than look.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends what you believe. Do you believe the TikTok and Instagram or do you please believe the press and the officials speaking on this stuff. Because I saw a video today where there is a drone supposedly over New Jersey that starts shooting things out at the fucking front of the drone at night, and it looks like lasers that could be easily fake, though no credible news source has mentioned that exactly. Hate exactly, man, I.
Speaker 3: Can't trust that.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Okay, it's weird, but I mean, think about it. The only reason a drone would go up at night is to look for something. It's searching for something. That's the only reason.
Speaker 3: Other than the places you mentioned ready at the PG and ees whatever you said, and then military utility, yes, facturing building and the airport. Besides that kind of stuff, is there anything that's obvious in New Jersey? Because other than the Soprano House, I have no reason to go there myself, you know, as I woke up this morning and I got myself with a.
Speaker 2: Good, very good sopranos intro. No, I mean, besides these these military bases, water reservoirs, President Trump, president elect Trump property, uh, major utilities, nuclear power plants, and that could be reason enough. I mean, And I was gonna what purpose. I don't, well, there's a theory for I was gonna kind of say, yeah, you're right, actually asked that yet.
Speaker 3: No, it's OK, but I wanted to ask. And also, like, what kind of drone laws are there in New Jersey?
Speaker 2: So droll laws are federal and you don't run into problems as long as you can fly them at night. A hobbyist can fly them at night, but they're not supposed to go over four hundred feet and you cannot fly them over sensitive spaces. You're fucked. If you're flying over military or.
Speaker 3: At these drones are breaking the.
Speaker 2: Law, it certainly seems so, yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, and that's covering all the land right as you said, it's federal, federal Okay, yes, okay. I was gonna say, like, maybe they're within the constraints of things, but we don't know, but you're right now that makes more sense.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So because if it's a hoax or if it's something I'm definitely thinking man made, but theories are later, yeah, because there's some wild ones yeah bet, I bet, and some that well we'll get to ye just fine anyway, because I was like, oh, if this is part of a game or a hoax or something like that, that is you know, they're thinking, as long as we stay within the bounds of the law, we can freak people up and then not get in trouble for it. But it seems like they booked the law several times, so.
Speaker 2: Not likely several thousand times.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think if they put right on the valkyries as they're approaching from the water, oh.
Speaker 2: Dude, right, I mean that's what that's my type of scene, which Hollywood ship. This is Hollywood ship in real life.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think so that's what it was, I think. So I think I'm not a drone expert by any means. I've had four in my life. I lost every single one of them. I don't know where the fuck they went so much, But from just doing research on this and looking into all these drones, I think there's actually an automatic let's call it a kill switch. I don't know what the term is, but if you go above four hundred feet, I think it kicks out or kicks back down or automatically returns to base. I do believe.
Speaker 3: Oh so that away from the ground floor, I think side of things belief you have to get like an illegal Russian one or something.
Speaker 2: Or Hacket or something or Hacket build your own, right. But that's the thing with these things. What people are seeing, the size and the capabilities which you're going to get into here, it's out of the public realm. We're talking state actors at this point, because they're the only ones who can afford it. Military commercial, state actors. That's that's who could afford this stuff. And the quantity that's being seen. There's no hobbyist that's gonna fly fifty of these things, you know, crazy, they've been seen over Newark Airport in New Jersey. They've been seen over LaGuardia and New York Airport. Super dangerous stuff. You can't fly, you can't get in the path of an oncoming plane. You could take the goddamn plane down. Birds could do it. Exactly, Yeah, exactly, that's what Sally was. And just a few right, that's right, I caught that Sully. That's right. So just a few days ago before this recording, I think it was last Friday and Saturday. We're recording this on a Monday. Airspace over Right Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio was closed for four hours because of drone activity. What Right pat air Traffic Control referred to as heavy unmanned aircraft systems movement over the base, heavy unmanned aircraft system movement above the base. Now, the thing with Right Patterson, if you don't know, that's the place people believe is the real area fifty one. That the Area fifty one and the Nevada Desert is just a ploy, a distraction. The real cool shit, the extraterrestrial and UFO stuff is really housed at Right Patterson in Ohio, for example. That's where people feel or believe the wreckage from Roswell was jettison at two was to right pat and could still be there, and supposedly there's UFOs that are being reverse engineered there, there's aliens there, the whole thing that's supposed to be the real area fifty one they had to shut their shit down because of these drones. So additional reports place these drones near electric transmission lines, power grids, rail stations, water reservoirs, just really amping up this fear paranoia of these massive security breaches and what the fallout would be if those places are reached by these things. It is very showy. They're not trying to hide it at all.
Speaker 3: What's the thing is that it feels like because it also feels not just showy, it feels impatient. Also because there's a way to do this where if you do it sporadically or not every fucking day at least you could probably get away with people kind of seeing weird things.
Speaker 2: And kooks being kooks.
Speaker 3: But if it's every day, there's thousands of right, it's adding fuel to the fire. So there's either some desperation in patience to it, meaning they are looking for something, slash planning something or trying to exactly instill fear and paranoia, like they're just they're just fly above every day for a month, the two weapons. It just seems like that they're they're purposely not trying to hide not but also it could be because they're desperate. I just don't know for what.
Speaker 2: No one knows, right, that's a scary thing, and really public anxiety is escalating as videos and eyewitness accounts flood social media. I mean, just jump off right now for a second. Go to your favorite social platform and type in New Jersey drone. You'll go down a rabbit hole for three hours. You know, it's everywhere. Jersey residents are demanding answers. Local officials are voicing frustration over the lack of information from federal agencies. In response, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy convened a high level meeting with Homeland Security with the Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorcis and representatives from the FBI, Department of Homeland Security, and the New Jersey State Police. This is the mayor involving these agencies. That's how freaked out these people are. Now. The FBI did assume control of this whole investigation, and all they can really do is urge citizens to share any evidence that they find or can produce that could help.
Speaker 3: I don't know, if you figure out who these operators are making a trip down there, it might be worth it.
Speaker 2: Man, I so thought of it. I so thought of it. It might be worth it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it seems like it's every night it's a good chance we'll get something.
Speaker 2: Good chance we'd get something. I mean, there's been reporters that as they're doing the story, they're u ship to the one right there there. It is. Look, it's that prevalent. It's crazy. It's crazy. But again, despite all these efforts from these government agencies, no definitive conclusions have been reached, like at all. Authorities have stressed that the drones posed no immediate threat to public safety, but the lack of concrete answers has only deepened the public unease. State lawmakers, led by New Jersey Senator John Bremnick, have called for stricter gun control, drone control where did that come from? Including mandatory registration and geofencing. And they're talking about imposing no fly zones, which they've done over certain parts of New Jersey and other states. As well the Dayton, Ohio right pat so Forth. Now, drone experts remain uncertain about the origins of these things, but they've ruled out the possibility that they're part of a classified government program. The clear absence of physical images evidence makes it challenging to draw any sort of concrete conclusions now. Brett Velikovich, a Fox News contributor and CEO of Expert Drones, a company called Expert Drones, explained that during his work on classified drone projects, it was standard protocol to inform local law enforcement of what they're doing to avoid this this unnecessary alarm.
Speaker 3: Right, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Vellakvich said that there's a reason why we test these things in places like Area fifty one or other remote locations to prevent public hysteria. And when we did test in cities, he said, we always informed local police. And that's exactly what is not happening in New Jersey, and now it's spreading to other states as well, which we'll get into. Locals aren't being informed at all now. Stacy Pettijohn, she's a drone expert with the Center for New American Security. She supported Lakovich's perspective. She emphasized that classified drone testing would typically occur at secure military bases or at very specific testing facilities, not over sensitive industrial sites like those being flown over New Jersey, yet alone over highly populated residential areas.
Speaker 3: I mean that still do islands.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So it should go without saying that the lack of clear explanations from the US government has fueled a surge of speculation and theories. Some local officials proposed that the initial sightings may be tied to bona fide military exercises happening at that Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey, which then possibly sparked copycat activity, But again, what kind of copycat has access to this kind of tech and in the quantities being scene over New Jersey. Others highlighted the drone's advanced capabilities, such as its extended battery life, being able to hang up there for six or seven hours, it's weather resilience, its speed, and precise maneuverability, all as indicators of military or government involvement, arguing that such sophisticated tech is far beyond the reach of US private citizens. Other joone experts weighed in, stating that the drones are unlikely to be commercially available models. They're just not available. They also stressed that regulatory gaps in drone oversight have left local authorities unprepared to address this phenomenon, further heightening public concern. Police don't know how to deal with it. State and local police aren't equipped to handle this phenomenon, so they look to federal authorities for support. But in this case, the federal support isn't coming either. So everyone's just left scratching their heads and hoping these things don't have nefarious intent.
Speaker 3: Right, there's no incident or you know vice like you think of sub citizen gets lucky enough to hit it with something, yeah, and that causes something. Or although they might people people, I might be happy they could capture one of these things, but you know, no.
Speaker 2: It's been proposed. Yeah, drop a net, go above it and drop a net. Things like this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They did also come out and say that if one does come down, do not approach it unless you're in a hazmat suit, because they don't know what could be on these things, right, and to call a bomb squad because they don't know if it's we'll be trapped.
Speaker 3: For the defense right to hide its sensitive material. We use that with r u av s if they fall over some that some country that is an artist and should yeah, for sure in the middle hands and stuff, and.
Speaker 2: That's that's just classic. But that's some government response. Wear it has man suit, call a bomb unit. Don't approach like they don't.
Speaker 3: Have an idea, They don't have a clue, right, I imagine they're thinking. I think that their biggest worry if I was an FBI agent of any kind or military apparatus attack to that, I would be worried. And I would never not be worried about this, because how can you prove it is that in other countries invading in some way. That's one hundred percent of their first thought, for a second and last thought. That's what they got to poove. Everything else is like cake compared. Yeah, they're worry of another national another nation. Sorry nine to eleven. Oh well, I mean not just that, but yeah, and the secrets you think of what they're able to get away with, it's just too much. That's for them. That's not the worst case scenario. I'm guessing it's got to be right. It's got to be because even if there's an attack is still spying and getting away with it while we look at it. Right, it's worse than a submarine, you know, like one of those stealth sealth slubs.
Speaker 2: Right, well, the submarine kind of comes into play here.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice, nice seg How did you know? I didn't? New Jersey Congressman Jeff fan Drew. He's the only one that I've seen try to give some sort of an answer for these things. He went on Nash TV and advanced a dramatic hypothesis. He said that he'd been given information from a very high, very respected source that, of course he wouldn't reveal that the drones might have been launched from an Iranian mothership stationed somewhere off the east coast. Now when you hear mothership, what do you think of.
Speaker 3: Like a spaceship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, the UFO. So I remember earlier I said that fifty of these drones were spotted in the air at once, and it had off the ocean towards land. Remember, could they have been launched from some unknown vessel the motherboard mother ship somewhere off that that eastern seaboard off in New Jersey? Is that the Iranian mothership? Jeff Andrew was talking about.
Speaker 3: Like one of those airplane Jeff pilot aircraft carriers by drones exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Iran does have three, but they're all accounted for and they're nowhere near the US, right, So what the hell? Or could they be launching from a drum? Could these drones be launching from a sub because subs do have that, certain subs do have drone launching capability. We wouldn't see it from the surface.
Speaker 3: I mean we could launch a nuclear bomb from a sub then, yes, we have.
Speaker 2: A lot of options there. Yeah. But of course, the Pentagon came out right away and swiftly debunked Vanrew's mothership claim by stating that there's absolutely no evidence to support it.
Speaker 3: So real quick, let's talk about this theory right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also it seems ludicrous. It does feel like one of those things that people like to say, you know, immediately go for a Middle East that we can all hate twenty years ago, exactly twenty years ago, hell ten years ago, but like, this is exactly what happened that got into a horrible conflict there where still I mean, we got out of it, but we're still like, you know, Wete feet on so like this feels like that kind of hatred. They're just tapping into an eleven type scenario immediately going for Iran. Right, that's how it feels. It feels completely impulsive and reactionary. That's how it feels. I'm glad it was the bunk right away. That does give me some I don't know, I hopefully it does give me some insight into what the military or federal is thinking about. It's like they don't want that to be spread around by debunking it immediately, it feels good, right, it doesn't feel like a ploy in that sense.
Speaker 2: But why would it Why would this guy this respected say senator or.
Speaker 3: The king makes him famous, he doesn't, you know, politicians, they don't give a look at I mean, we have a fellon and like it doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 2: We're past that that though we're post scary.
Speaker 3: Movie, nothing matters anymore, Like there's no there's no there's no more nuance and subtlety anymore. Just say whatever you want as long as it's famous, doesn't matter what you say. That's it.
Speaker 2: Negative publicity better than no publicity sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that that I can't that I can buy Why he said. He why he said it? I see, not that I would believe what he says.
Speaker 2: But then where would fifty of these big bastards come from in the ocean.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it's still not another country. I'm just saying, going directly, we don't know who.
Speaker 2: Someone that everyone would rally behind and see.
Speaker 3: I also not believably and no offense to line, I don't believe. I don't believe in that either, that they would do it. You know, well, then they have the capability if you want to want to.
Speaker 2: Well, they do have drone three D drone launching.
Speaker 3: I'm sure everyone everyone does. I'm sure everyone does. They have to. As soon as we came out with drones. There's no way other countries are not making drones. There's no way, no, absolutely, yeah, absolutely, that's I think half of our drone tech comes from our China or something not. Number one reason that I'm not saying there the number one culprit or suspect. But they got to be up there if they're thinking it's another country. China has all those capabilities and more because we don't never know what's going on over there.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny, there was a few weeks ago at the Space Force campus, the Space Force place in California, the US Space Force, some Chinese nationalists was caught flying a data collecting drone over that Space Force facility, and he was caught and now he's going through the process being in prison or whatever it's going to happen to him to pour whatever.
Speaker 3: It is against.
Speaker 2: It was a spy. It was espionage, yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: And those are private companies and as guarded it, they're definitely guarded at.
Speaker 2: Least no US Space Force, that's government.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 2: That's what Trump created, the Space Force. Yeah. Crazy. So he was caught and that drone was collecting data as it was flying over, which leads people to say, okay, well what data is it collecting that that that we're seeing? What are they collecting?
Speaker 3: You know, it's gotta be like pressure points and layouts and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well to try and make sense of all this and get some answers. On December tenth, twenty twenty four, of course, a congressional hearing was held to address these drone sidings. Specifically, FBI Assistant Director Robert Wheeler testified that the agency had received numerous reports, but they had yet to identify the drone operators or their intent testified FBI no clue come on. He highlighted the drone's sophisticated features, such as coordinated flight patterns and the ability to evade detection, which have complicated the investigation. Wheeler acknowledged the potential risks to critical infrastructure and national security, although no direct evidence of espionage has been found in this case in these Jersey drones, and officials have made that very clear. They've found no evidence thus far of any threat to civilians, critical infrastructure, or military installations. Nor have they found any evidence that the drones are being controlled by a foreign adversary like China, Russia or Iran. Right, so, then what the fuck are these things? They have no idea where they're coming from, no idea where they land, no idea who's controlling them, and they don't know the operator's intensions. But they do know that they don't pose a risk. That's how's that even possible? If you don't know, how could you say it doesn't pose a risk? It's impossible, you know. Yeah, come out and say something. Either they're totally lying or we have the worst national security on the planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of reminds me of you know, sorry to go here, But there's a movie called Arrival. Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: Was that Jodie Foster?
Speaker 3: No, that was Will's Contact.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, this was Arrival of those ones with the tall yeah that structures.
Speaker 3: Aliens with like cephalopods, like squid quid looking things. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that. That one is uh, you know, the primeist of that was that it starts with these aliens arriving on Earth, giants giant ships of course, not drones, nothing drones, but they arrive at seemingly strategic locations around the Earth and just arriving they don't they don't hurt anybody, but just arriving creates immense amount of chaos, destruction, militaries overreacting, all of these defcon ones being declared, right, all this shit. Just from that alone, is this like a small version of that. Man kind of feels like a little bit like that, Like but the fact that they're not because because they're not overreacting that in that movie, the government right, obviously it's probably because it's just in one location as opposed.
Speaker 2: To or because it's ours.
Speaker 3: Right, or because we know something that we're saying exactly, then just.
Speaker 2: Come out and fucking say you're not being sneaky man, Like, yeah, if one got accidentally observed, like oh shit, we could don't deny, deny, deny.
Speaker 3: I mean it's possible A real world version of this is that this is their version of you know, when the serial killer is killing people and the sheriff nos.
Speaker 2: Like, no, keep it from the public. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Raise a panic. It could be that. Yeah, it could be a state version or a worldwide version of that. I guess with this incident, they could be that they could just try to like stave off something from panic, even if there is some real reasons to worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you. I guess I wouldn't be surprised for any one of those. I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just think we just what's this guy's name, Luigi Mangioni, the guy that murdered Brian Thompson United health Care, And we tracked him down and like just just five days, just about five days. Yeah, we got him dead to rights, Dead to rights. This drone thing has been going on for over a month and we can't get a target on what these things are there.
Speaker 3: I haven't killed the CEO yet. That's the problem, right, that's the difference.
Speaker 2: But what are these We can't get a feel for what these things flying over sovereign airspace, what they are. We're supposed to have the most highly sophisticated tech in the world monitoring our skies. If we can't mobilize our resources, nor Rad, the Pentagon, the Navy, Air Force, Coast are DoD Homeland Security. If we can't coordinate these agencies to take one of these things out or at least figure out what the fuck they are, our country is severely broken. Representatives from the Department of Homeland Security liking the New Jersey incidents to a broader pattern of unauthorized drone activity across the US, including near military installations like Joint based Langley Eustace in Virginia and the US Space Force in California, where that Nationalists was caught with the espionage and drone. Similar cases have been reported near US military bas bases in Great Britain at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany. Military officials from Picatinny Arsenal and the New Jersey US Coast Guard echoed these concerns. The Coast Guard recounted an incident on December ninth, just what a week and a half ago, more than a dozen of these drones followed a US Coast Guard vessel near Island Beach State Park in New Jersey, raising alarms about unauthorized surveillance of sensitive Navy equipment. Drones. Over a dozen or whatever drones of these big things followed naval ship, a cutter ship. What the hell? The Ocean County Sheriff's office deployed its own drone to track the mystery aircraft, but shockingly, Ocean County Sheriff Michael Mesternardi said the law enforcement drone couldn't keep pace with the mystery drones, could not find his home base, can't find the home base either where they landing. Over a dozen of these things chased a US Coastcuard vessel, and the drone tech we have was easily outmaneuvered. And recently a story come out stating that one of these mystery drones got in the way of and delayed a medical evacuation helicopter in New Jersey, threatening the health and safety of the pilots and the emergency patient on board. A crash victim is again just highlighting the risk these things posed to public safety. Now, as of the recording. This recording December sixteenth, the mystery Jones are still unresolved. Now though drones are popping up in New York, in Connecticut, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, California, and Tennessee. People in these states are not only seeing drones similar to the ones in New Jersey, they're also seeing and capturing on video these large orbs in the sky, as well as things that look like two stationary half circles with the spinning center cut a massive golf ball in half, and in between the two halves there's a vertically spinning center. They're the most bizarre looking things. There's video out there of them, and they're prompting the question are these things really drones at all? And so you know a highly respected behavioral and body language expert named Scott Rouse, he's the one that saw and videotaped that weird golf ball thing in the sky. So this isn't just someone, you know, some goofball standing in a field. This is a highly respected individual whose word is gold Well. He's the one. He's said, videos video right, Well, I mean that's up for debate today. But you got this guy's word, and for all intents and purposes, he's believable, you know, And.
Speaker 3: These things are are our people are are thinking as connected?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yep. Federal and state authorities continue to investigate, but public patience is wearing thin. To say the least. People want answers, and social media has become a hotbed of speculation. Even President elect Trump wrote on his Truth Social his his own social site, truth Social quote mystery drone sightings all over the country. Can this really be happening without our government's knowledge? I don't think so. Let the public know and now otherwise shoot them down? End quote. Now, listeners, it is illegal to shoot down a drone. Don't do it. And I'm talking to you Newark.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I'll tell you this, there's no way we end this year without people, whether it be part of our military or government or not. I'm gonna try to take one down.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. No way we end the year.
Speaker 3: If they keep going, if they keep coming up every night, there's no way. People don't try.
Speaker 2: I saw a video the other day of supposedly someone taking shots at one. Again. I don't know if it's real but it will happen. It will I'll bet you it happened already.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure. No, Yeah, but I'm saying something. What I mean by that, I guess you're right. No way hasn't happened already. But what I'm saying is something's gonna happen where it will be a reaction, Like something's gonna happen, like either we take one down by accident or it kills someone. It will be the first fatality in this whole thing. It's gonna do something. Something's gonna happen if it continues at this progress by the end of the year, No problem. Wait, that doesn't happen. Nothing happens now.
Speaker 2: I tend to believe. I tend to.
Speaker 3: But also, is there a connection between this and the recent wave of the classification regarding UAPs. Yeah, it's very timely.
Speaker 2: I don't it is timely, especially not just.
Speaker 3: Our episode necessarily amand You, but just.
Speaker 2: Our episode coming up, yeah, January.
Speaker 3: First, but in general the year, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, it's been an interesting year for UAPs and now drones for sure. Now it may seem crazy with Trump suggesting shooting these things out of the sky, but shooting them down. Isn't unprecedented. We've done it before, and pretty recently. On February fourth, twenty twenty three, the US shot down a Chinese surveillance balloon off the coast of South Carolina after it traveled across across several sensitive areas. On February tenth, twenty twenty three, a small car sized UFO was shot down over Alaska at forty thousand feet due to risks to civilian civilian air traffic. The Alaska object lacked propulsion or navigation systems, and its origin and purpose remain unknown to this day. On February eleventh, twenty twenty three, the US and Canada jointly downed a cylindrical UFO over Yukon, Canada, smaller than the Chinese surveillance balloon. The Yukon UFO's origin and purpose also remain unclear. And on February twelfth, twenty twenty three, an octagonal UFO was shot down over Lake Huron at twenty thousand feet after crossing sensitive areas, and its origin and purpose also remain unknown. So we have the capabilities to go after these things. We've done it before. Why isn't it happening in New Jersey. Shoot it down over the ocean if you obviously don't want to bring it down in a residential area.
Speaker 3: It seems to me, yeah, right, shoot it over the ocean exactly. Is it guaranteed? Not guaranteed. Is it for sure that they all come from the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they don't know. They saw that, just a massive siding coming off the ocean. They don't know.
Speaker 3: If it's not for sure. Okay, I was gonna say it then yeah, I mean when I quarantine that area. Obviously, as you see one shoot it down. But also a lot of the areas you mentioned from examples which are crazy by the way, it seemingly happen over not populated areas, So maybe that's a factor into shooting them down. Also, not to mention the fact that the second issue one down and it's on any TikTok or anyone's video feed, We're going to one of demand answers immediately, as opposed to them being able to guard it if it gets taken down with no one watching. Oh, there's videos into saying maybe all these are at play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it could be, And there are videos on TikTok of supposed down drones but again I think it's bullshit because it's not come out in the news at all, which could also be bullshit. Well, it's a true good point. Despite reassurances from New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy and federal officials, the drones have left a lasting impact on New Jersey residents. These incidents have sparked debate about the balance between technological innovation and regulation, as well as the need for greater transparency from authorities in general. The story of these drones serve as a stark reminder of the need for viligence, vigilance, regulation, and collaboration in addressing the risk of unauthorized drone activity UAV activity. And while the investigation continues, the public remains vigilant, keeping their eyes on the skies and their minds full of questions, what do we do, who's watching us? Are we safe? Who could help us stay vigilant? Listeners? So that's what I have, And that's really all the information out there. And then something happened tonight, right, and it certainly could have right.
Speaker 3: Although at times on this thing happened.
Speaker 2: I want to talk quickly briefly about some of the theories floating around one that I thought was interesting. These orbs that are being seen and there their video as well, are wild. They look like this plasma center, this this movement, I don't even know how to describe it. Amorphous Is that the right word? This plasma like center and their large orbs. What some are saying is that that is drone cloaking technology being captured on film that is protecting these drones, making them undetectable. So it's some sort of advanced cloaking.
Speaker 3: Technology everything accept the naked eye kind of.
Speaker 2: Thing, I guess yea or or even by the naked eye. Maybe they just happen to be caught on film in the right circumstance.
Speaker 3: I don't know a lot of the theories that I might I might not have regarding the drone stuff is that you have to kind of take out the orb stuff, because I think adding the ORP stuff in limits everything for sure. But if you add if you keep their orb stuff in there and all that which sounds gnarly to watch?
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 3: Again mentioning the fact that we've been having hearings and a lot more exposure into making the military government or telling us their secrets regarding UAPs over the past twenty years, again, very interesting stuff. Check out, guys. It feels like not a welcoming necessarily for alien activity to start, but like it's it does seem like, okay, there's a little bit of a green light, like maybe they're testing. This is their version of dipping their toe in the waters as far as letting the public at large know them in some capacity, know their capabilities. Still harmless, of course, but know what they can do, Know that they're there, know that they're saying hi, good way. But this is to the public, not by some down thing that the military took down over the desert or something.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be that, it could I would like that. I mean that would be that would be pretty cool. That would be nice.
Speaker 2: So that's one thing this is these orbs are cloaking technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they always kind of reminding me of that.
Speaker 2: Another thing is simple. I should have started with this one probably. It's a simple misidentification that now everyone every flashing light in the sky, whether it's a satellite, whether it's a small manned legal craft, a helicopter, a weather balloon. Right now, they're all drones and they're everywhere, right, But you can't refute official reports of fifty of these things coming off the ocean, or you know, over a dozen of them chasing a navy cutter ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if you go on the wild end, the hundreds of reports daily on this stuff, let's say maybe a dozen are all real.
Speaker 2: That's still a lot, Yeah, exactly, exactly too much. So another thing is, and this is a good one, it's a scary one. But the drones are searching for something specifically, either biological or nuclear signatures. And one of the theories is that a dirty bomb made it into and possibly through New Jersey. So these drones are searching for signatures regardless radioactive material, which is terrifying. And I could totally see that being legit.
Speaker 3: And that that is also at ants. It gives reason as to why government officials will say we have no idea what this say is because it can't admit to that, and that kind of panic typees from that is worse, yes, than not knowing what it is.
Speaker 2: Why would you think the government should know that? Like, I don't know, or maybe it's just us that thinks it would be worse, Maybe the opposite.
Speaker 3: I mean, I find it kind of I do kind of find it weird that we would rely on this thing. I mean, how much more sensitive is the probeson as a flying object better than being grounded on the ground people looking for I don't know, it seems kind of silly to me that we have to rely on the drones if that were the case.
Speaker 2: I can see drones beinges can cover a ton of area at once. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I also know that something we've talked about in the past, and I mean like in the past regarding like technologies that get released to the public, like from the toaster to the microwave to the refrigerator, like all these technologies have been at that level and existed at that level for at least ten years in R and D in our government history, right before they deemed it okay for us to have it. So like it does feel this feels government too a little bit in the sense that this is how advanced day would be. I could buy that one hundred percent by that their drones, our drones. I guess our is the right answer. Our military drones are more advanced than what we've seen. And this could be something it could be way worse, It could be rogue element, but still could be ours right because they are more advanced than what they tell us.
Speaker 2: If we're not shooting them down. I tend to think there ares right. But you know, of course, another theory is that it is a foreign actor and that some foreign government rogue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we being the biggest the people with the biggest gun. Yeah, we've been that way for decades now. I don't know if it'll take that challenge. Well, if it's a foreign.
Speaker 2: Power, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: I mean we should be able to take it. While I mean we're supposed to share. This is not just our world, but.
Speaker 2: But they're they're coming into our sovereign airspace while we have supposedly the best tech in the world to prevent just that. Right, So I hope it isn't that. I think that's one of the worst case scenarios. No, I think it's ours, and I think it's looking for something. I think they're looking for something. No one knows what. I just don't know what. I don't know what it could be. You just got to keep your eye on the news.
Speaker 3: Imagine if it's looking for a person.
Speaker 2: Man, who is that person? What do you do?
Speaker 1: She? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's who knows the USB drive? You know, what. We're less than a month away now from when President elect Trump gets gets put in an office. I don't know, it's all the timing is weird.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, timing is bizarre. It is bizarre. It doesn't help at all. Although I guess it will be worse in the summer. Yeah, yeah, I guess that's worse.
Speaker 2: Everyone's outside, everyone's hot and aggravated. You start taking shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why Chicago murder rate goes down and winter.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Yeah. So I don't know. I'm getting texts as we're recording this from one of my friends sending me new new info on this stuff. Yeah, but so I had to stop at some point.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a good chance when my updates, as updates happen.
Speaker 2: Sure major updates happen. Yeah, because now a lot of the news are starting to rehash itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we're waiting for something new to happen. Hopefully it all gets solved.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you I wouldn't have put this up my bingo card. No way, we can't predict that. I'm predictable anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, I guess listeners stay vigilant and keep your eyes in the sky. Yeah, and let anything contact at Chicago Ghost Podcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Oscar.
Speaker 2: I think I think we all covered it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say so, why don't you take us home on the back of a drone?
Speaker 2: We entirely of this lego set. It's it's like sixty bucks, but it's she loves foxes. She loves foxes about the New Year's one? Okayhead, Yeah, you can make like this big fox. You could make three different things.
Speaker 3: Oh, the three and one created ones. Yeah, I have a few of those.
Speaker 2: It's it's really cool looking cool. I think she's gonna like it. It really looks like a fucking fox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're doing Yeah, there's a few new ones that are coming out that look really good.
Speaker 2: I saw today new ones coming down. It's gonna be like a thousand bucks. It's some version of the Death Star.
Speaker 3: Did you see that at three and one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's three.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry, I was talking about them. Okay, you're talking about a new set entirely.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a new version of the Death Star. Let's see.
Speaker 3: I think I think what would sell a lot for them is that if they do do a death star the same way they did that Melinium Falcon. Because there's that eight hundred and sixty dollars millennium. I've seen that's huge. I've seen it legoland as big as a table. Oh really it's huge. Well not long as it's table, but that yeah, that big. It's humongous. Jay nowhere to put it, but it looks amazing. I feel like I always feel like, why you haven't they made a death star of that caliber? Maybe that's what they're actually coming out. Finally, Oh, I wonder maybe that's what that is. I just I was reading it today because they have little death stars. They've had like models where like it's like maybe the others are like medium little sizes like this that goes that high and it kind of doesn't. It's not like a full close that stars like half open so you can see the inside.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, which I don't like.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have like one that closes in you can open it to see what's inside, like the millium Falcon. But that that will require a bigger model, and maybe that's what they're doing. Finally, because Star Wars is still the number ones.
Speaker 2: That is Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: I think the number one sellars.
Speaker 2: Why doesn't Lego? And this is going nowhere, but yeah, this is what I'm gonna ask, makes no point. But how come they don't make horror horror sets?
Speaker 3: It's like Disney Plus you care for kids.
Speaker 2: You know, Disney Plus put out Indian Romulus.
Speaker 3: Hulu did they don't own everything. They can own everything. It doesn't mean they're putting it out. It's who they bought, Hulu, and Hulu.
Speaker 2: Has Dracula's Cancel or the Mummy or like Universal Closest.
Speaker 3: I mean they've done a few things close ish, for example, like they did the upside down from Stranger Things. I've seen some of that, but that's again because a lot of kids watch it, not because they like horror. They're not gonna do it. If you want something like that, people do take initiative create their own models and they just tell you what pieces you need and the instructions to make it at.
Speaker 2: Home out of Lego.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. Yeah, because I know I've seen like Janki legos with anything.
Speaker 3: No, no, not off, I'm saying, yeah, these are yeah yeah, and they actually break links is the name of it?
Speaker 2: One of them? That's cool man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I almost pulled the gun on some of those in the past. I haven't yet, but they look cool. Like I saw this gray model of a P ninety weapon from one of my favorite video games. Right, so, like the whole thing is Lego. It's like this, it's close so awesome. You just buy the directions. You're right, you buy the directions and there is a way to get the pieces from them that get it, like through some third party thing. You can do that too, or you could do it on your own time, whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Use. I saw something on mind It was the Michael Myers house. Yeah, like that stuff. You'll never see it leg It was something else.
Speaker 3: As Lego, like the Corporation. They will never do that. They're not geared for us like that. That'll be cool though, Yeah, one of my favorite because they have so many cool houses and castles and stuff like that. A Disney castle that have like five Harry Hogwarts castles and ship and so many other things. I always thought like, man, if you take one of the castles from Bloodborne, that badass game, like it.
Speaker 2: Just looks so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they closely it got to that is Nightmare before Christmas. They have some stuff from that yeah, it's Disney a few. Yeah, and uh Wednesday Adams from the show Wednesday. They have a few from there too, So that's like gothic, but it's not horror.
Speaker 2: Right, my cousin you mentioned the castle Disney castles, My cousin Shelley has. I think it's cool to the she got those big ones, two of those real big ones, and when whenever Nico comes down, they always work together putting it piece and she won't touch it until Nico's there.
Speaker 3: You're kidding that was strained?
Speaker 2: Is amazing. Yeah, yeah, because she's in the whole lego and stuff as well. But yeah, yeah, those it's it's impressive. These castles are I mean, they're a big thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I only have one Disney set, but I don't have the big ones. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Well, she also works at Disney Shore. She can cast member discounts and things like that, so so she doesn't pay full price.
Speaker 3: That's it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a lot of stuff. My main my favorite stuff on there is the Batman stuff by far so good. They go like if I if I could time travel back to because they had you know, the nineteen eighty nine Batman, the tim Burton won the first one. They have a big model like this size for the bat wing and the car, but those are you can still buy them, but they're just super jacked up because they've been discontinued for so long, so impossible to get now unless you want to pay it like four times what they were. But otherwise everything else after that I've gotten, Like I have the tumblr from the Nolan Batman, the tumbler of the giant tank thing that climbs buildings.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you have that one.
Speaker 3: That's that is the size that's the nineteen seventy eight, like Adam west one, like this size, that's cool. I have the new from the New Batman, the latest one that like that bad ass V eight and ship.
Speaker 1: I have that.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of them, but not the old ones. So the coolest ones and those they do those right, they do those right.
Speaker 2: It's legit. It's legit, legit as fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, I'm not a fucking DORKU.
Speaker 2: I mean, I tried doing chestnuts the other day. It's awful.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that's a TV screen, right, that's not a real open.
Speaker 2: No, I did it. They said you could do them in the oven, and I just didn't like it. I don't see what the hubbable.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's terrible. It's stop stop listening to songs. That's like marketing. Yeah, it's dumb. I think I tried this once when I was a kid, and I think I hated it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was guys, don't remember. I looked at each other like this sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this sucks. People were poor back then when they wrote that. They didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: That was like the special. Instead of a goose, they got chestnuts.
Speaker 3: Right right, and they were just poor. You know, that's it, just poor. It's get sushi or something. You're fine.
Speaker 2: Oh it sounds so terrible.
Speaker 3: I mean better than roasted nuts.
Speaker 2: Like that boiled peanuts. You ever try those down in Georgia? Oh fucking horrible. They love Yeah, they love boiled peanuts, like you could stop at any gas station to get boiled.
Speaker 3: Is it like one of those things like that Canadian food that everyone says you have to get this poutine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like putine. It's good.
Speaker 3: I think I had it once.
Speaker 2: It was awful. Really, it's like gravy fries with like cheese on top.
Speaker 3: Already I'm just saying already.
Speaker 2: Hot wet nuts. That's what they are. They're hot wet nuts. I'm good.
Speaker 3: You mean the boiled peanuts things.
Speaker 2: The boiled peanuts so gross?
Speaker 3: What are they wet? From boiling and from the water. Oh it's horrible, It's disgusting. I like a good goober though. That's like chocolate fus chocolate covered peanuts.
Speaker 2: Oh is that? Yeah? I heard I've heard the term.
Speaker 3: Yas. Okay, well, I don't think I've ever been to Georgia.
Speaker 2: Like driving south with us. No, we never maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe if we did, I don't remember. At least I can't tell you. I've been through many states, but never stop. I'll tell you that I'll never stop. I never stopped in Georgia.
Speaker 2: I don't know that much.
Speaker 3: I never visited there. Okay, all right, you ready now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, managed to bullshit my way into gains and mouth takes for us.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: So let's do this and five four three drones drones