Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Oscar, Yes, sure, yes, sir, Good morning fairy.
Speaker 1: You've been fun, dude, you've been very, very fun, using only two questions each day, going for win number three today, former fresh fish.
Speaker 2: Are you ready to go? So here, Yes, sir, I'm ready to go. Stay all right. You're taking on other John. Good morning, Good morning, Other John.
Speaker 1: You've been in that Hall of Fame how many times time, two time hall of famer, and I think most people know Other John is kind of the curator of all things fresh out of bed heads ahead, kind of the curator of homeroom. For stat guy, you probably have some sort of probability already worked out of your chances to beat Oscar, who is a former fresh fish. What is the probability of you winning today?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, straight up, for fresh fish, they only went about seven percent of the time. But now Oscar two wins under his bolts is a little different. And Oscar is four questions, four answers on four questions, no answers this year, so.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, yeah, John's uttered.
Speaker 2: John's good too, so I've heard him playing for so he is good. He is good. Don't be.
Speaker 1: Don't be fooled by his meek demeanor. Okay, there's a killer underneath there.
Speaker 2: One of these guys will have a speech.
Speaker 1: Will either have a speech with busy atches or like no, no bitches right, Like that's true.
Speaker 2: That's what we get. Here we go. What are they playing for? Oh, I've got a pair of tickets to see Stone Temple Pilots with Live in Soulsi.
Speaker 1: Okay, John, do you go to any of these concerts? When you win games like you win tickets? Do you even go to these things?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: For twelve on that front, the wins tickets never goes he gives them.
Speaker 1: He a yeah, but he just wants to play. All right, here we go. Shout out you knee when you think you know the answer, he's too busy.
Speaker 2: Stay adding.
Speaker 1: A big night of stating, Oscar, John, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What do you call the place where bodies are buried with headstone?
Speaker 2: John? You guys both got John, John cemetery. Cemetery is correct, very close. Yeah, by a literal hair, it was, Joscar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right on that, right, John, Oscar doesn't know how, doesn't know what to do with his hands. Right now, you're like, I've always gotten in first, I've always answered. Okay, Oscar, your first chance to show us how you come from behind? Question number Question number two John and Oscar.
Speaker 2: What garnish is used in a dirty martini? John? John's a killer today? John?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't drink.
Speaker 2: Other John and three men men.
Speaker 1: I love you so much, Oscar. Oscar, you have an opportunity here. He smoked you on that question, but he did not get it right. Oscar, what garnish is used in a dirty martini?
Speaker 2: That'd be a limit a limit twist?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you chance, dirty martini's and olives, guys, olives, those are a dirty one.
Speaker 2: X marks the spot. Nobody got that one. It's all right. You guys are very wholesome for not knowing fresh Oscar. Other John.
Speaker 1: Next question, what is it called when you strike something?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oscar, Laye is laying? Is d M b out there delighted? When you you you light it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Your answer? Yeah? Yeah, that's where he was going. But no, right now, you're crazy Dutch bastard.
Speaker 1: Other John, What is it called when you strike something with your foot or get rid of a habit?
Speaker 2: Kicked? Did he just say kick? He did? Kick? You kick it? You kick?
Speaker 3: Kick?
Speaker 2: Kicking? Kicked? Ascer didn't take a shot there that he did? He did. Now he's just the other Oscar. You played great, you were fun. You were fun this week. Dude, you're gonna play. I got to say it was. It's been a pleasure playing man.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Oh can I make a quick shut out? Real quick? Sure? Why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I wanted to shout out my wife six, I mean twelve weeks pregnant. I just wanted to tell her I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you, Linda, and she's having our third kids, so just and and I love you all man for having me on the show. I love it, Oscar, Linda, Linda's he able to have a third kid?
Speaker 2: Not a third victory? What's the matter. You're winning it well, be determined. You're winning at life, Oscar. Thank you, Thank you man? All right, Kerry stay bless man. We love you, Other John, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hopefully I get to a third victory instead of a third kid on Judas.
Speaker 1: Good luck all right, Other John, you have a wonderful alcohol free weekend.
Speaker 2: And I need and I need to get a victory speech out of you. So hang on for me. Two time Hall of Fame or other John back in our lives. We'll hear from him. I've got fun facts for you.
Speaker 1: And now, using from hotly, Suspect ninety four five had the full